Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Kenyan women

Quote Originally Posted by DzikaBomba  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

I'm thinking about visiting Mombasa after this Corona Thing comes to an End.

But I'm very curious how the ladies in Kenya are build on average? I have not the biggest tool, that's why I liked going to the Philippines, because in my Experience many Ladies there have tight Pussies.

And about Africa I know only the typical Stereotypes, that Black Men have big Dicks and Black Ladies have wide Pussies.

Can you seasoned Mongers in Kenya please tell me how you experienced the Girls there? Are the Ladies tight or not so in Comparison to other E. G. Philippines Girls?

Thanks for any Info on that.
    "Don't believe anything you hear and only half what you see".

Sometimes you might find that it is quite the opposite. I have known Asian gals that were quite large and African gals that are quite small and tight. No matter what your preference in a woman is you will find it in Kenya as you would in most African countries. I am an Ass guy so I am living the good life here.

How the Ladies in Kenya are build?

Hello Gents,

I'm thinking about visiting Mombasa after this Corona Thing comes to an End.

But I'm very curious how the ladies in Kenya are build on average? I have not the biggest tool, that's why I liked going to the Philippines, because in my Experience many Ladies there have tight Pussies.

And about Africa I know only the typical Stereotypes, that Black Men have big Dicks and Black Ladies have wide Pussies.

Can you seasoned Mongers in Kenya please tell me how you experienced the Girls there? Are the Ladies tight or not so in Comparison to other E. G. Philippines Girls?

Thanks for any Info on that.

Great

Quote Originally Posted by Neddy69  [View Original Post]
    Don't think too complicated. Book a flight to Nairobi. Maybe on Kenyan from NYC. Get some phone numbers from the stewardesses.

Land. Get your Visa on Arrival. Take an Uber to your crib. Go out. Start hunt down pussy wherever you encounter it. Read my posts and of Naked Gunz, Mombie. Its a lot safer than Colombia.... You're experienced monger. So. nothing to be afraid of... Be aware that lying stealing and cheating are national past times in Kenya. Lock everything up and you'll be good. It pays to know a bit kiswahili. Its not rocket science. Leave your bling bling at home...

Neddy.

Africa has to grow on you. Believe me. When I arrived the first time in Nairobi walking in CBD the lone muzungu in a sea of black people it can be intimidating... I got lost within minutes.. LOL. Muzungus are usually loaded and are being whisked about in fancy SUVs with Kenyan drivers.
    Not me LOL. I am Kenyan Kimbo....

I am on Afro. But mostly full of gold diggers and hookers. Hunt on the ground. Much better. You can use Tagged or Badoo... But never forget. The best pussy doesn't have a smart phone and are to poor to even be on the net...
    Best I have read in awhile and on point. After working and living all over Africa 20+ years I can honestly say social networking isn't always the best hunting grounds. Sometimes the gal at the market or the phone store is far superior.

Bulik Out.

Don't think too complicated. Book a flight to Nairobi. Maybe on Kenyan from NYC. Get some phone numbers from the stewardesses.

Land. Get your Visa on Arrival. Take an Uber to your crib. Go out. Start hunt down pussy wherever you encounter it. Read my posts and of Naked Gunz, Mombie. Its a lot safer than Colombia.... You're experienced monger. So. nothing to be afraid of... Be aware that lying stealing and cheating are national past times in Kenya. Lock everything up and you'll be good. It pays to know a bit kiswahili. Its not rocket science. Leave your bling bling at home...

Neddy.

Africa has to grow on you. Believe me. When I arrived the first time in Nairobi walking in CBD the lone muzungu in a sea of black people it can be intimidating... I got lost within minutes.. LOL. Muzungus are usually loaded and are being whisked about in fancy SUVs with Kenyan drivers.

I am on Afro. But mostly full of gold diggers and hookers. Hunt on the ground. Much better. You can use Tagged or Badoo... But never forget. The best pussy doesn't have a smart phone and are to poor to even be on the net...
    Thanks for your suggestions! I am considering what I should do.

The Tall Man.

Afro

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the different view. Much respect. And yes I love black pussy.

So if I should reconsider a first trip to Africa, by myself solo, where would a monger like me go?

As an aside, last week I posted my profile on afrointroductions and I am not so please with either the number of likes, nor the interest or the quality of woman that I have received, granted it has only been about 5 days, and I am not ugly nor fat just an average tall white guy.

Thanks!

The Tall Man.

Neddy.

A matter of perspective. Why you listen to the (to my knowledge) only guy who ran away from Africa screaming is anyone's guess. To quote (not my words but Nakedgunz):

You should read Neddy's Africa posts because if you really like Black pussy don't give up on the first time.

And. Actually Kenya doesn't exist only of Mtwapa.....

Neddy.

Who feels you deprive yourself of prime ebony pussy by listening to the 1%.

Burned out and exhausted... No wonder when I look at the crazy itinerary..... People want to gobble up the whole of Africa in one big bite?? Wrong approach. One small bite(country) at a time....... And from beginners country (ie Kenya) to advanced country(ie Rwanda). Then you avoid disappointment.
    Thanks for the different view. Much respect. And yes I love black pussy.

So if I should reconsider a first trip to Africa, by myself solo, where would a monger like me go?

As an aside, last week I posted my profile on afrointroductions and I am not so please with either the number of likes, nor the interest or the quality of woman that I have received, granted it has only been about 5 days, and I am not ugly nor fat just an average tall white guy.

Thanks!

The Tall Man.

Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to thank you again for posting this boots-on-the-ground report. I read this when you first posted it back in May and even thanked you for posting it then and that you saved me time and money by me not visiting Mtwapa, well for some reason I got an urge to check out if anything has changed, perhaps a possible trip to Mtwapa to satisfy my thirst for black pussy, but now I read through your post and it sets my head on straight again.

So any thought of a mongering visit to Mtwapa is off my radar screen. Thanks again!

The Tall Man.
    A matter of perspective. Why you listen to the (to my knowledge) only guy who ran away from Africa screaming is anyone's guess. To quote (not my words but Nakedgunz):

You should read Neddy's Africa posts because if you really like Black pussy don't give up on the first time.

And. Actually Kenya doesn't exist only of Mtwapa.....

Neddy.

Who feels you deprive yourself of prime ebony pussy by listening to the 1%.

Burned out and exhausted... No wonder when I look at the crazy itinerary..... People want to gobble up the whole of Africa in one big bite?? Wrong approach. One small bite(country) at a time....... And from beginners country (ie Kenya) to advanced country(ie Rwanda). Then you avoid disappointment.

I wanted to thank you again for posting this boots-on-the-ground report. I read this when you first posted it back in May and even thanked you for posting it then and that you saved me time and money by me not visiting Mtwapa, well for some reason I got an urge to check out if anything has changed, perhaps a possible trip to Mtwapa to satisfy my thirst for black pussy, but now I read through your post and it sets my head on straight again.

So any thought of a mongering visit to Mtwapa is off my radar screen. Thanks again!

The Tall Man.

Quote Originally Posted by ElephantBeer  [View Original Post]
    Someone on the board recently said there are two things 'Pattaya mongers' do when they reach africa. Either flee back home with tail-between-legs or never leave. (paraphrasing).

I had originally intended to travel down the coast:

Addis. Somolialand - Djibouti. Nairobi - safari. Mombasa - Zanzibar. Dar - Seychelles. Desroches - Mauritus. Rodrigues - Mayotte. Moroni and finally Madagascar.

However, I'm cutting (and running) after Dar. And if my tail is in the wind. I hope it looks like a glorious but beautiful kite!

I was looking forward to the island hopping, not so much for mongering but just renting a car and tooling around and photographing, but to be honest. I'm so burnt out and exhausted by the Africa I've already been through. That I just want out. Now. Enough to ditch my tickets and whatever hotels I can't get out of and just fly the fuck out of here. (however not on a MAX) doh!.

I felt very exposed just walking through the CBD area most anytime, but early evenings (or full on night when going for taxis) were the worst. Take a walk from lets say Hilton square to City Hall area. Then up Kenyatta to Moi and over to Accra then up to River Road and come back. If you have no problems and feel safe. Than more power to you. Based on the number of guards, security checks, and police. I might be forgiven for thinking there's a problem..
    That area is actually the best area to meet normal girls from all over the region and all walks of life. It depends on your approach, Kenya is a bit unique as the population is heavily Bantu with an East African substrate, naturally self-identified Nordic man will seem a bit the opposite to a Kenyan (all tribes are hot, with no Northern input). However, a European who is truly immersed in Kenyan (women) becomes Kenyan. Meaning his addiction to Kenyan vaginal fluids alters his identity, his eyes are triggered by woman of shape and he has no time to think about what guys are thinking of him.

You will have harder time walking into African American hoods, where jealous locals are mate guarding and trying everything possible to discourage the dymes from giving you Vag. Starting from the common false rumors (he a Fed or Brings heat. Etc) to physical dangerous Simp moves.

Kenya is by far more fun than the other parts of the world, in general street thugs / gangs like anywhere else learned the hard way to profile men / prey, so they test eyes. If that will prevent you from scoring then how 5000?!

I usually avoid teaming up but you can walk with me -I walk with pockets full of money- but tunnel vision and fleet feet chasing the best woman I can spot across the horizon, if you regroup and want to give it another try. We meet at the Hilton & You redeem yourself, buy Truvada ($9/ month supply in Kenya) and start emersing yourself in Kenyan women properly so you can get rid of the bad feelings. Mid July.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedGunz  [View Original Post]
    Wow, what long post to complain about a place, but actually a pretty good description for Mombasa. I have been to Kenya about 15-16 times and got a taste of what your describing. I'm Black, but only kinda blended in, because no Black American can "fit in", just be much more tolerated. From all the shit you said you experienced in those other countries, seems to me you could separate the bullshit from the good shit that the place has to offer. I love Nairobi because I have learned what to do and where to go.

I could never experience what a Mzungu goes through in Kenya. Who the hell goes to Somalia for sex! OMG! You should read Neddy's Africa posts because if you really like Black pussy don't give up on the first time.
    I have been going to Kenya for around 13-14 years, as well as other destinations in Thailand and various Central America / Caribbean / West African destinations. I am a Mzungu. Elephant beers experience is really a surprise especially regarding violence as I have found security can be much tighter in Nairobi than many cities including where I live London. I think Elephantbeer should have done a little more research before deciding to stay near River Road, even some Kenyans I know will not go over that side of town (though I did go to strip club last time I was there) That's another story. The areas to stay in Nairobi are Westlands / Kilimani / Hurlingham / Parklands-actually too many to list. Fantastic nightlife and women everywhere in abundance. I have lost count tbh of the women I have bedded in Kenya. Never seen any violence except what sometimes you hear in the papers with political issues. Walked the streets both in Mombasa and Nairobi drunk as a skunk at 4 am and zero issues countless times. Been there at least 25-30 times. Thailand and Caribbean as well as other places are different story violence wise for me. Drugs and hardcore hookers. Still fun though.

Stay safe and do a little research before you travel.

Someone on the board recently said there are two things 'Pattaya mongers' do when they reach africa. Either flee back home with tail-between-legs or never leave. (paraphrasing).

I had originally intended to travel down the coast:

Addis. Somolialand - Djibouti. Nairobi - safari. Mombasa - Zanzibar. Dar - Seychelles. Desroches - Mauritus. Rodrigues - Mayotte. Moroni and finally Madagascar.

However, I'm cutting (and running) after Dar. And if my tail is in the wind. I hope it looks like a glorious but beautiful kite!

I was looking forward to the island hopping, not so much for mongering but just renting a car and tooling around and photographing, but to be honest. I'm so burnt out and exhausted by the Africa I've already been through. That I just want out. Now. Enough to ditch my tickets and whatever hotels I can't get out of and just fly the fuck out of here. (however not on a MAX) doh!.
    Wow, what long post to complain about a place, but actually a pretty good description for Mombasa. I have been to Kenya about 15-16 times and got a taste of what your describing. I'm Black, but only kinda blended in, because no Black American can "fit in", just be much more tolerated. From all the shit you said you experienced in those other countries, seems to me you could separate the bullshit from the good shit that the place has to offer. I love Nairobi because I have learned what to do and where to go.

I could never experience what a Mzungu goes through in Kenya. Who the hell goes to Somalia for sex! OMG! You should read Neddy's Africa posts because if you really like Black pussy don't give up on the first time.

East Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Darksol  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading your entertaining posts and in part on their basis decided to give Kenya the miss altogether and stay in Uganda. I am going the dating apps way and having (I think) greater success.

But yes, it's all pretty run-down and dismal. No straight lines anywhere.
    Uganda is a good choice, and Kampala could be my favourite place in East Africa. But there is no ocean, and no beach. Victoria lake don't have nice beach. So my favourite place is Mombasa.

ElephantBeer did not visit Uganda and Kampala, but I assume that he would not have liked it there either. Kampala, Mombasa, Nairobi and Dar are main mongering destinations in my opinion in East Africa. Very different places but still quite similar, for example I could not say from which country some particular girl is.

Addis Abeba and Ethiopian girls, they are very beautiful and they look different than others. But I did not like Addis so much, and problem with Ethiopian girls is that oral sex is impossible. I met lot of Ethiopian girls in Dubai, and first time they had never heard about oral sex before coming to Dubai. "Mouth is for eating food only".

Rwanda and most West Africa are problematic for me because I don't speak French, I haven't visited West Africa. Good thing with Kenya Tanzania and Uganda is that English is well understood.

Of South America and East Africa. In my case East Africa won, I have lived in South America several years, in Brazil, Arg, Col. I just slowly stopped going there (with my own money) and my trips started to go to East Africa.

I feel that I was more scared in South America than in East Africa, especially in Rio. Nairobi can be scary sometimes. But security was not a reason, I just like girls in East Africa, and general relaxed atmosphere there.

By the way, one place to meet African girls is that already mentioned Dubai, infrastructure there is more developed. You meet lot of Nigerian girls (who say that they are from Ghana) and lot of Ethiopian girls (who say that they are from Kenya). But Dubai is more expensive, and there is continuous problem to find hotel that accept girls. And, system there is that each girl has a sponsor, who is often former prostitute, and he is mostly cruel boss to the girl, beating her if she comes home too late. So it is difficult to be friend to the girls, they don't have free time.

These are my personal opinions, and thanks for Elephant Beer for critical report, those are needed.

Somaliland

I have friends living in Somaliland, in Huarghada. Impression that I have got from them is that it is safe place, but very boring. There are no bars, no alcohol, and you can't get no girls.

So no reason to go there really for mongering reasons. Puntland and actual main Somalia, don't go there, it is not safe. Those friends visited Mogadishu for business reasons. There were bars, girls and good parties at some international zone, but there is maximum security and armored cars all the time. Again, no reason to go. And could be that you could not get visa without business reason.

Security

Quote Originally Posted by Zimzam  [View Original Post]
    Funny that you mention Mtwapa here, because for some reason Mtwapa seems to be the exception in Kenya, concerning safety.

It is very rare to hear about serious crimes in Mtwapa, especially compared to other places in Kenya, like for example some areas in Mombasa, like Bamburi (Town), Kisauni or Likoni.

"the city that never sleeps" is quite safe to walk around, be it day or night.
    I absolutely agree. Only the chicas try to rob and steal from you. The most important rule. Never go into relationship. Fuck and forget.

Neddy.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MoparMan  [View Original Post]
    Good evening to all.

I'm writing because I am a little concerned by the bad rap that parts of Africa have been getting of late.

Let me start by saying I am a regular reader of the site and use it extensively for learning about locations and planning trips. I am always suspicious of overly positive, or overly negative reports of any location or situation. I feel that there is just to much opportunity for personal likes and dislikes to cloud the actual situation on the ground. Having said that, it is only natural that our personal experiences dictate what we may report, no problem with that. And understood.

A bit about me. I am a older, retired guy. And for the past 12 years I have been spending 5 to 6 months of every Canadian winter travelling and living in the tropics. I have traveled and visited extensively in South East Asia, Indonesia, Mexico, Central America and several Caribbean locations. I reckon in the past 12 years I have spent nearly 6 years living in the tropics and enjoying our hobby.

I have spent time living and travelling around in some fairly difficult and poor locations. We could easily use Mr. Trumps characterization of 'shithole country's' to describe several of them.

As a older guy travelling on my own, I travel with caution and with both eyes open as much as possible. While trying to enjoy the places I visit, I am also trying to be aware of my surroundings and avoid problems.

So to get to my point here, this past winter from last Nov through to this April I made a long desired first trip to East Africa. I spent five months travelling on my own in Uganda and Kenya. I had thought I might get to a few more destinations. But to be honest I was just having such a good time in Uganda and Kenya that I got no further. On this trip.

In my five months I never once had a bad experience or a scary situation. And I can assure you there were many late nights out where I found myself returning to my hotel on the back of a boda while the sun was rising! And I can happily report that my interactions and experiences with the ladies of Uganda and Kenya exceeded my wildest dreams. I will flat out say that I found the ladies to typically be lovely, fun loving, good company, honest, drama free and generally just plain nice ladies.

Will I return to Africa. Absolutely!

So, to anyone trying to make up their mind about whether Africa is a place they should dare visit. I would say if you have at least some experience with poor, under-developed countries and are not intimidated or uncomfortable by basic living standards and poverty. Then by all means go and experience Africa!

Bear in mind you're not going to Disney Land or Kansas Dorothy. It can be hot and humid and uncomfortable, but I miss it a lot and will certainly be returning.

So, my message basically is. Don't be put off by one or two individuals who have been running around with nothing good to say about their brief time in Africa. I respect everyone's right to an opinion, but we should try to temper our highs and lows.

That's about it I guess. I'm certainly not trying to criticize anyone for their reporting. Though I definitely would encourage people considering Africa to focus on the reports of Neddy 69, Mobie 75, Triple Darkness, Naked Gunz and the many others who's reports convinced me to take the plunge and visit Africa.

Uganda and Kenya were great experiences and I will be repeating.

Cheers, and best to all.
    Thumbs up from an african addict. Once you understand how the system Africa works you live in eternal paradise. In fact I am working in Europe right now but I am homesick EVERY day listening to my favourite bongo tunes. I miss everything. The lifestyle is just so different to our so called developed countries. Kenya and Uganda will remain in my top 5 African countries. I am learning Kiswahili. As soon as I receive my pension I ll move full time to my beloved Africa. There is so much to explore. In my opinion if you not get fully immersed in african culture you ll never enjoy this continent to its full potential. If you don't enjoy the challenges of daily survival then stay in Asia. Africa you have to earn it. But every day is an adventure.

To close with my favourite Hemingway quote:

But when I would wake in the night I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Neddy.

Posting Limitations