PDA

View Full Version : Panama City

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]

Lee
05-29-22, 05:40
Lee,

I walked past it many times on my way to Don Julios. Looks like a nice hotel and a great location. If you walk toward Don Julios and take a left instead of a right you will run into a good middle eastern restaurant. I can't remember the name though. Nice open air seating and good food. Not too expensive.

I look forward to your report.

Thanks.Beirut.

Eaten there many times.

Lee.

SexIsLove
05-31-22, 01:07
I originally posted this in the Hotels thread but it never got "promoted".

Heading down to Panama City for a few nights after visiting San Jose Costa Rica in late August. This will be my second trip to Panama City but the first time was just after they opened up post-Covid so my knowledge is limited.

That trip I stayed at the Hotel El Panama and had a great stay. Great pool, good breakfast and very nice room. A very short walk to Don Julios. It was completely guest friendly then but that might have been do to the fact there were very few guests at that time and little staffing at the front desk late at night. I have tried to contact them via email to find out their current policy on unregistered guests but have not gotten a response yet.

I did most of my "partying" at Don Julios (old Habanos) and at the little bar / restaurant around the corner. I would like to stay in the same area.

I have searched here and can't find any definitive answers on guest friendly hotels. Some reports say a hotel is guest friendly others say pay $80. I would be amenable paying a small fee for a guest if necessary (maybe $20 or $30). Any current information would be greatly appreciated.

Any recommendations? Thanks.I stayed at the W Panama earlier this month for a week. I got a decent rate plus a suite upgrade due to my Marriott status. I averaged about 2 girls a night (mainly from Habanos) no issues. Would just greet the guards and just walk in and out. On the weekend there was these parties at the hotel with people milling around the entrance even at 2 am which helps. But nobody ever stopped or asked anything.

StudBucket
05-31-22, 08:01
I will be staying at the Marriott AC In June. It's just a few doors up from Don Julios on the same block. I'll let you know what their policy is.

Lee.I just got back from there this weekend. They will charge you $22 per guest unless that person registers with you at the time of check in and stays the whole duration. I was able to get a discounted rate so 22 dollars was not high for me.

HardDrive
05-31-22, 14:54
I just got back from there this weekend. They will charge you $22 per guest unless that person registers with you at the time of check in and stays the whole duration. I was able to get a discounted rate so 22 dollars was not high for me.While I hate paying a guest fee, I can deal with $22.

Thanks for the info.

Tiepolo2002
06-02-22, 17:50
Dear forum members,

I have been living over three years in Panama, and in my several mongering adventures, I have scouted a couple of gems, where I always want to return.

Back in 2019, I have found one lady advertising in local website for "massages", she was clearly a beauty from Colombia, so I asked if the massage was "full body". She said yes, "body to body", so I agreed to pay the 80 $ she was asking for.

I remember the first time, she is petite, but with a perfect body, ass to die for, wonderful tits, and a nice attitude and smile. She was (and still is) exceptionally good in the massage, then she moves to rubbing her tits on my back, with oil, then she asked me to turn and was rubbing her pussy with my dick. Wonderful.

She enjoys 69, while I am putting a finger in her ass, she moans like crazy. Blowjob is only allowed with condom, which I don't really enjoy. Kisses are good and she is very tight in her pussy.

I usually can handle to come twice in one hour with her, the first time in a 69 (I am licking her pussy, fingering her ass, while she massages my dick and balls! It feels like paradise!) and the second time, after some talking and cuddling, while fucking her, I do not usually come but she does come quickly.

I have managed to sneak some videos (with a hidden gopro), here you can see her riding me gently but deeply.

Her ass is simply one of the best I have ever seen and touched. Addicting.

She is from near Medellin and she is a goddess to me. Always nice and caring.

Damage is 100 $ per hour plus motel (usually around 15 $) for an amazing, GFE service (except for the BJ).

Tp Horn
06-03-22, 01:41
Her ass is simply one of the best I have ever seen and touched. Addicting.She looks quite spectacular. Congratulations.

HardDrive
06-03-22, 03:06
I originally posted this in the Hotels thread but it never got "promoted".

Heading down to Panama City for a few nights after visiting San Jose Costa Rica in late August. This will be my second trip to Panama City but the first time was just after they opened up post-Covid so my knowledge is limited.

That trip I stayed at the Hotel El Panama and had a great stay. Great pool, good breakfast and very nice room. A very short walk to Don Julios. It was completely guest friendly then but that might have been do to the fact there were very few guests at that time and little staffing at the front desk late at night. I have tried to contact them via email to find out their current policy on unregistered guests but have not gotten a response yet.

I did most of my "partying" at Don Julios (old Habanos) and at the little bar / restaurant around the corner. I would like to stay in the same area.

I have searched here and can't find any definitive answers on guest friendly hotels. Some reports say a hotel is guest friendly others say pay $80. I would be amenable paying a small fee for a guest if necessary (maybe $20 or $30). Any current information would be greatly appreciated.

Any recommendations? Thanks.Just got a response from the Hotel El Panama. The way I interpret it the guest fee is $55. The actual email was a little confusing.

"We do not admit unregistered people inside the rooms. Occasional visitors still register and pay $55.00 for each one. ".

Secksee1
06-03-22, 09:19
I was hoping you'd be open to sharing her information. I have a day trip in Panama in a couple of weeks.

Dear forum members,

I have been living over three years in Panama, and in my several mongering adventures, I have scouted a couple of gems, where I always want to return.

Back in 2019, I have found one lady advertising in local website for "massages", she was clearly a beauty from Colombia, so I asked if the massage was "full body". She said yes, "body to body", so I agreed to pay the 80 $ she was asking for.

I remember the first time, she is petite, but with a perfect body, ass to die for, wonderful tits, and a nice attitude and smile. She was (and still is) exceptionally good in the massage, then she moves to rubbing her tits on my back, with oil, then she asked me to turn and was rubbing her pussy with my dick. Wonderful.

Elusive
06-03-22, 21:58
Dear forum members,

She enjoys 69, while I am putting a finger in her ass, she moans like crazy. Blowjob is only allowed with condom, which I don't really enjoy. Kisses are good and she is very tight in her pussy.

I usually can handle to come twice in one hour with her, the first time in a 69 (I am licking her pussy, fingering her ass, while she massages my dick and balls! It feels like paradise!) and the second time, after some talking and cuddling, while fucking her, I do not usually come but she does come quickly.

I have managed to sneak some videos (with a hidden gopro), here you can see her riding me gently but deeply.

Damage is 100 $ per hour plus motel (usually around 15 $) for an amazing, GFE service (except for the BJ).Gorgeous stunner for sure. I'm not sure posting a nude with a face from a hidden GoPro camera is cool though.

RaglaFart
06-04-22, 08:32
Dear forum members,

Damage is 100 $ per hour plus motel (usually around 15 $) for an amazing, GFE service (except for the BJ).Where do I find her?

Tiepolo2002
06-08-22, 22:59
Gorgeous stunner for sure. I'm not sure posting a nude with a face from a hidden GoPro camera is cool though.I have to admit you are absolutely right.

But you know, I wanted to share with you her beauty.

She did not allow me to share her contact here around (sorry guys! However I can tell you that I found her on a local website encuentra24 dot com, searching with the word "masajes" (massages).

You can find several hot women, and the best part is you can see her faces. You can be sure that 95-98% of them will also offer sex, you should not exceed 120 USD / hour. Service will vary.

It is highly recommended (if not mandatory) to speak Spanish to get some interaction, and not get scammed.

Greetings from Argentina!

Jack Miami
06-09-22, 20:42
I have to admit you are absolutely right.

But you know, I wanted to share with you her beauty.

She did not allow me to share her contact here around (sorry guys! However I can tell you that I found her on a local website encuentra24 dot com, searching with the word "masajes" (massages).You had no problem posting explicit photos you captured with a hidden camera, but a link to her ad would be crossing an ethical line?

Alex7J
06-10-22, 08:24
Beirut.

Eaten there many times.

Lee.The best arabic food in that part of panama. Evening if you sit outside you can see a lot of Girls walking outside going to habanos or back and forth.

Good Place to chill, spend some time and eat good food.

Cheers.

Peace.

Tiepolo2002
06-11-22, 13:58
You had no problem posting explicit photos you captured with a hidden camera, but a link to her ad would be crossing an ethical line?She is not advertising it anymore.

Lee
06-19-22, 21:03
Confirm AC is $22.

MemdeSa
06-21-22, 23:23
Had a great first visit to Panama and I stayed at the AC Marriott. I never paid a guest fee because every night I would walk in with the chic and head straight to the elevator and I was never asked any questions. Habanos is literally around the corner and there is a short stay hotel right next to costa Azul restaurant if you don't want to bring the lady to your room. From what I heard its $25 per hour and there is an abundance of available ladies lingering from the corner all the way to the habanos entrance. Apparently the chicas have to pay a $20 entry fee and spend a $10 minimum on a drink to work the evening in there and they "encourage" the ladies not to dress too provocatively or they can be denied entry. The ones who don't have the money to pay are the ones you see working outside. All the cab drivers tried to take me to golden time massage parlor but I did not partake, one of the dudes I met told me its like the clinicas in Rio where you select from a lineup and I believe its around 130 for the hour. All the ladies I met were Colombian and they pretty much all run 150/ hour. Brazil is still my favorite but I certainly place Panama above Sosua and Jaco. Sosua is definitely the least expensive option but the kind of stunners you meet at Habanos are hard to come by. I would recommend it and I certainly plan on visiting it again.

Magicmike403
07-05-22, 02:53
I just returned from Panama and offer the following report. First off, the best hotel for mongering is Coral Suites, no charge for the girls, it's near avenida Veneto, has a pool on the roof, but is by no means equal to the Hilton or Marriott. It has on site secure parking and 24 hour concierge front desk. Just walk on in with your girl and they don't say anything. Don't hesitate or act like you need to register them, been going there for years, multiple women on the same day, never had a problem. Next, as to prospecting. Habanos is always a good bet but lately only had about 15 women, compared to the 50+ pre pandemic. They are closing down at midnight but the girls just move around the corner toward the Eurostars hotel and hang out in the street or at the 24 hour restaurant there. There were 3 police posted at the corner each night but they did not bother anyone in the sex trade. There's an "hour motel" right at the corner, across from Beirut restaurant. 90% of the girls are Colombian, 5% Venezuelan and 5% Panamanian or "other". There used to be a lot of Cuban girls (my favorite) since they were typically skinny and would almost all allow anal sex. Most Cuban girls do, by the way. The scene at this area is only from 7 pm onward. And all the girls at the two restaurants around the corner to the right of Habanos are working. The Columbian, Dominican, Venezuelan and other girls are there to work. They typically don't have their babies with them so you can often invite them for a few days at a beach area or for a vacation. Take them to Rio Hato, Pedasi, Chitre or Chame. Get a VRBO or Airbnb and go have crazy monkey sex for a few days..What would you expect to pay for 1 whole day?

Thresh1
07-08-22, 05:05
Hello Gents,

Wife and I are coming down for a week (9th - 17th). We plan to break the trip up with the first few days in the city before moving out to a Rio Hato resort for a few days. I suspect we will return back to the city to be closer to PTY for an early Sunday morning flight.

We've done Aruba, Turks, Jamaica, DR, Costa, and Cartagena (all with success). Since this is our first Panama excursion (together), we are curious if you all feel we can have success (as a couple). Although a long shot, we aren't opposed to one female for a few days, possibly inviting her to Rio Hato if there's great energy amongst everyone. Does anyone have pointers to recommend? We have an Airbnb and I've booked it with three guests. I'm willing to do the same for the resort.

Thanks in advance!

Thresh1.

Jack Miami
07-11-22, 23:53
Wife and I are coming down for a week (9th - 17th). We plan to break the trip up with the first few days in the city before moving out to a Rio Hato resort for a few days. I suspect we will return back to the city to be closer to PTY for an early Sunday morning flight.

We've done Aruba, Turks, Jamaica, DR, Costa, and Cartagena (all with success). Since this is our first Panama excursion (together), we are curious if you all feel we can have success (as a couple). Although a long shot, we aren't opposed to one female for a few days, possibly inviting her to Rio Hato if there's great energy amongst everyone. Does anyone have pointers to recommend? We have an Airbnb and I've booked it with three guests. I'm willing to do the same for the resort.As always, money talks. Bring your wife to Habanos and see what develops. I doubt you'd have trouble finding someone for a multi-day trip, but if you don't speak Spanish, negotiating it might be tricky. (And be careful about paying upfront.).

Thresh1
07-12-22, 01:18
As always, money talks. Bring your wife to Habanos and see what develops. I doubt you'd have trouble finding someone for a multi-day trip, but if you don't speak Spanish, negotiating it might be tricky. (And be careful about paying upfront.).Thank you Jack. We went to Beirut last night and brought back a WG to our Airbnb. It was fun, however, the energy wasn't as great as it could've been with the Mrs and her. We could tell she wasn't entirely comfortable with the couple scene. The night before we met a waitress at a restaurant around the corner and she's smoking hot. There's some traction there, and her and the Mrs appear to have great energy.

We are heading to a rooftop bar in Casco Veijo in a few minutes and will stop by Habanos afterwards for some drinks.

Thank you for the response.

Thresh1.

PineTree
07-13-22, 13:48
For the first time and by accident I clicked on the link that says "372 Pictures" to the right of "Panama City" on the Panama home page. I thought it was descriptive and not actually a link that brought you to a list of photos. Naturally I began looking through them and came across this one:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2543&d=1072381943

Is there a way to find who posted one of these photos? Who posted that one? Sorry for my ignorance.

Intltvlr
07-13-22, 21:09
Ok. So it's my first time here. I've been resentful of coming here because I know it's pricey. I'm an expert in Brazil and Colombia. And I've Mongerred in other places as well. Too many to mention.

Arrived last night around 6 pm. Immigration is a nightmare in this country. Got to the hotel and I was out with my buddy around 9 PM. My buddy has been here before. He's the type of guys that ruins it for all true mongers. Overpays for everything. Anyway we go to Hanbanos, very nice selection of women I admit we ate had some drinks and I chatted up a Hot Colombian in her 30,s a true pro. Went to el Palace and it's absolutely terrible in my opinion. You sit like your in a movie theater so you can watch the shows, but the shows are terrible and everything is super expensive. The girls have no shame in quoting 400 bucks for one hour. Then we headed to Emotiions gogo bar. It was pretty dead but they had constant shows and the place is gorgeous. Again no shame in asking for 400+ dollars. But that was to my friend l, I didn't chat anyone up. I was not looking to do anything without more research. Now I'm reading here about bocatorena and that is more my speed. LOL. I'll go check it out later and update you guys.

QuackUp
07-13-22, 22:04
Just got back from a quick three night visit to Panama. Loved the girls, the food, and the sights. Hated the heat and humidity. Anyways, here are current prices. Note, the last two places have a two tier system. One price for locals or persons who can speak fluent Spanish and one price for tourist. La Bocaterena. Entry fee 0. Water - $3. 00. Chica - $15.00 for 12 minutes. The sign said $10.00 to the chica and $5. 00 for the room. Very basic place but you can kill two birds with one stone because you can do the tourist stuff by visiting Casco Viejo and or the fish market that are close by. The talent here is very well spread out. Something for everybody. La Nueva Greta Azul is a step up from L / be. Entry when I went was 0 but I was there early and the guys said it's usually $3. 00 to enter. Water - $2. 00. Chica -$31.00 for 15 minutes in the room. To be fair, I got here to early. I waited about an hour since the waiter kept saying 10 more minutes for the girls to come out. Two came out and were not my type so after an hour I left. Probably will pick up later at night but never went back. Club Capri. My farovite club. Looks more like a strip club but only saw one chica stripping in the hour and a half I was there. She only went topless but she was pretty fine. Entry - $3. 00. Water - $5. 00. Chica - $58.00 for 20 minutes. I came to this club on my last night and found that diamond in the rough. She gave total GFE and if I had more time, I would have repeated many times. I didn't do the high end places like Habanos so hopefully this will help the guys who want a lower option.

Tochka
07-14-22, 01:05
Last week had an interesting situation. Two years. Ago banged a Colombiana chica in Panama. She was a cutie. La Bocaterena chica. We stayed connected on wasssp. I would fall through her place and Bocaterina for an hour or two of fun during layovers in Panama.

She sent a message saying she just arrived in my city in the US and wants to meet. What the heck. What to do when they follow you home. Of course, I live in a different city. Thanks for the update on prices.

Jack Miami
07-14-22, 04:58
Thank you Jack. We went to Beirut last night and brought back a WG to our Airbnb. It was fun, however, the energy wasn't as great as it could've been with the Mrs and her. We could tell she wasn't entirely comfortable with the couple scene. The night before we met a waitress at a restaurant around the corner and she's smoking hot. There's some traction there, and her and the Mrs appear to have great energy.Interesting. You met a hot waitress around the corner from Beirut? Costa Azul?

Intltvlr
07-14-22, 17:00
Went to check out bocatorena around 3 pm. Interesting place. 2 dollar beers, that's nice. Girls ranged from 2-6's in my opinion. But I'm picky and I am attracted to fit or slim girls. So not too many of those there. I saw 2 that I would do but I was strictly on a recon mission. Overall I liked the place. 20 bucks for a quickie including the room makes sense. They are literally there to be chosen by someone to use them to dump some seed. That's all. I didn't see guys buying girls drinks and chatting. Everyone kind of keeps to themselves until a guy gets an urge. Then he approaches the girl and within 30 seconds off they go to the boom boom room. It's simple business. I like it.

Then I proceeded to take a little taxi tour of Casio viajo. I am planning to go there tonight and check out regular chicks.

Proceeded to go have dinner at hooters around 5:30 before it got packed. My waitress is a gorgeous Colombian girl. She has lived in Panama for 2 years. Can't be older than 21. Got her number and planned to go to isla Amadora this morning. And she's already late. LOL.

Finished the night at Habanos about 30 girls inside and outside. Great talent as usual. The hot girls were picked quick and most by 11:30. Funny thing is I don't see these girls coming back to work. Which means they are either staying all night or the price gouging that they do affords them to not have to do 2 customers. Which makes sense.

Next post is about my personal opinion in mongering here so far.

Intltvlr
07-14-22, 17:08
OK guys. From what I have seen so far. Anyone coming here to monger only. Is out of their minds!

Everything is over priced here!

Only thing that happens here is you get financially raped by Colombian girls that 6 months ago were in Colombia opening their legs for 15 dollars. Now they come here and you guys are paying 150 to 500 dollars. What is wrong with you. Just go to Colombia. LOL.

However. If you have to come here for work or other responsibilities l. I understand.

However. I'm starting off on my 3rd day. Maybe I'll find other reasons to like this place. And haven't tried the website girls yet. And they do look promising. But the ones I have communicated with so far. No good. LOL.

Intltvlr
07-16-22, 01:45
So yesterday I ended up going to Bocatorena. Did a session with a cute 25 yo Colombian. 15 bucks. You can't go wrong however I don't like grabbing a girl that I saw going upstairs with another guy just a few minutes before. But that's just me. The rooms are truly terrible, but fuck it.

Day 3. I went to Panama Canal. It's cool for engineering nerds like myself. And no I'm not an engineer. I just like architecture and engineering. The place is cool. I recommend going. Since there's so little to do here during the day. In my opinion. Headed to Bocatorena around lunch time. Place opens at 11:00 so the girls were still fresh. LOL. I found a skinny Colombian. Went upstairs, did the deed. There's no details in the deeds guys. It's go in. Hump and get out. Which I did. I didn't even finish my beer. Went to my hotel to enjoy the pool.

Went to have dinner at TGIF yesterday and today I went for a drink. It seems like a good spot to meet regular chicks. And the girl from hooters stood me up. LOL.

Now it's 7:30 at night. Arrived at Habanos. Or whatever it is. Only 2 girls but it's early. I'm curious to see what Friday is like here. Tomorrow night I leave. So I want to make the best of my last 24 hours here. LOL. I'll keep you posted.

Chicago85
07-17-22, 00:57
OK guys. From what I have seen so far. Anyone coming here to monger only. Is out of their minds! .I appreciate you sharing and am bummed to hear! I went a few times in 2018 and 2019 on my way to Colombia, stayed at the Hyatt and would always hit it up Habanos. It would usually have 60 to 100 women in the 7 to 9 range for $80 to $100 per pop. And typically only 20-30 guys! Truly a buyers market. I guess those days are gone. : (.

Intltvlr
07-17-22, 01:34
Not sure if my last day report will upload. If not I will rewrite it.

So we have proof that you can get laid for 10 bucks plus 5 bucks for room at bocatorena. If you go to habanos. As you talk to a chick. Mention to her you were at bocatorena earlier that day. Like that she knows she is talking to a guy that knows the area. And don't be shy to offer 50 bucks per pop. It's still GREAT money for them. Keep in mind, minimum wage is 500 per month.

TAXIS. Taxis in this country DO NOT have a meter. You will pay what you agree upon. If you don't ask upfront how much it is. He will charge you what he wants at the end. So avoid the headache and ASK for the price upfront. From the Hilton to casco viejo it's 3 bucks guys. Use that as a tool.

Last words of wisdom for those of you who are hardheaded. LOL.

NYC —— BACKPAGE website. You can get laid for 100 bucks. Same thing in NJ. KEEP THAT IN MIND. Don't be shy to tell the girls that. Or do what I do when they ask me for stupid high prices. I pretend to almost fall off my chair. And ask her if we are in Manhattan. LOL. I do that regardless where I am in the world. I'll do it to bartenders too. LOL.

Now a little about me. I'm in my 40's. Speak multiple languages. Am good looking. Well dressed. And have GREEN eyes. Which Latin women go crazy for. And yes I use all I got on these girls. So I get away with a lot of shit that 99% of men can't get away with. I also have a very outgoing funny personality most of the time. So I understand most guys don't have it as easy. However. MATH IS MATH. I told a girl that asked me for 150 for one pop. That I would put 150 under my foot. Masturbate. Lift my foot and pay myself. Because the end result is the same. And for 150 I'll do it myself. What do you have to lose. I'm sorry I refuse to go to a 3rd world country and pay Manhattan prices. Avoid the tourist traps Guys.

Hope it helps. Happy monggering to all.

And if I offended some sensitive people. Grow up. LOL. Enjoy the chase.

Tochka
07-26-22, 10:03
I did a quick visit to Panama. The flight landed at PTY airport on time. The customs area had no lines. I did not remember to fill out the customs form ahead of time to get the friggin QR code. There is no good internet connection in customs. This is for guys in similar situations. At the back wall of customs is a bunch of people clicking away on tablets and laptops. I went to them and showed him his vax card and passport. He gave me a small green poker chip. A get out of customs chip. I used that to speed out customs without showing a QR code or uploading info. Of course, having the QR code is the fastest way. The passport guy immediately recognized the green poker chip. Cool. I left them grabbed to hop in a uber to Cangero. There are a bunch of generic low to mid-price places in the cangerjo area. Some of the formerly Habanos ladies, escorts, Colombianas, and freelancers stay three to a room in Cangerjo. In the olden days that was the golden triangle: walk to Veneto casino Habanos, Azul restaurant was all a guy needed.

I booked a guest-friendly Marbella hotel for $44 a night including tax. It's a two-star kind of place. No frills. I lined up five or six wassap Habanos chicas to fall thru and hook up there. The first three walked over to Marbella, and went directly to my room. No checking ID or stopping the chica garotas. Of course, each was dressed appropriately. By the fourth Colombiana, chica coming through the hotel decided to charge a $15 guests fee. What? I booked reservations for two people. No one staying overnight. They insisted on the fee. The Marbella security guy would accompany the girl to my room, stand there waiting to collect their $15 fee. Bummer the place is changing. Veneto is gone, DonJulios instead of Habanos, or the little bar next door to find jewels that could not afford the entrance fee. Watching the street action from Azul. Checking out the ladies with captured prey going in and out of the San Roque hourly hotel. Doing the short walk to Hyatt and Marriott with their guest fees at ground zero. The police raids checking ladies' IDs rounding them up. Including an unlucky guy or two with no passport or ID. Hahaha, jajaja, kkkk. All those stories are repeatedly posted on the Panama city forums. The action has moved on to Sun ocean casino, and Trump casino, and spread out to other locations. No more walking the golden, triangle of fun times.

I did an afternoon stop at La Bocatoreña. That low-end high mileage placed is the same. A Gin & Tonic for $1. 50 USD. Good to see they made it through the "pandemy" unchanged.

Jack Miami
07-26-22, 22:19
Doing the short walk to Hyatt and Marriott with their guest fees at ground zero.The Hyatt has been closed since March 2020, so no one was walking there.

Chicago85
07-27-22, 01:21
The Hyatt has been closed since March 2020, so no one was walking there.Oh no! I'm so sorry to learn this. It was my go to. Great redemption rate with points and nice breakfast. Oh well.

Jack Miami
07-27-22, 01:49
Oh no! I'm so sorry to learn this. It was my go to. Great redemption rate with points and nice breakfast. Oh well.Hyatt site says it's closed due to Covid until Nov. 15, 2022. Not aware of any other Panama City hotels still closed.

DynastyMD
07-27-22, 04:46
Has anyone arranged for chicas to meet at an airbnb? Would you advise for or against? Any tips? I booked an Airbnb for 2 for what its worth.

LuvPanamaBabes
07-27-22, 11:01
Hyatt site says it's closed due to Covid until Nov. 15, 2022. Not aware of any other Panama City hotels still closed.The Hard Rock hotel, the Marriott near Don Julio's, plus the Hyatt are all closed.

All of them deserve to be closed, all had outrageous chica fees which I call a hooker tax!

Zeos1
07-27-22, 11:24
Has anyone arranged for chicas to meet at an airbnb? Would you advise for or against? Any tips? I booked an Airbnb for 2 for what its worth.You have to check with your Airbnb whether visitors are allowed. It is the owner that makes those rules, and often it is mentioned in the house rules.

Seismo
07-27-22, 22:10
Still closed, possibly the largest hotel in Panama City.

I never stayed there but they had a good casino and the best seafood buffet every Friday.

Several good size hotels on Via Argentina are still closed.

The economy is still suffering greatly as tourism has not even started to rebound.

Along with high inflation, I don't see it getting better any time soon.

Come on down & bring money!

Jack Miami
07-27-22, 22:32
Wow, I didn't realize so many major hotels were still closed. I knew Panama's president was a fool with his insane Covid rules, but I didn't realize the extent of the damage. He deserves to be hung for what he did to the country. Perhaps it's karma, but I just read he has cancer now. Like a typical elitist, he's going to Texas for treatment.

DynastyMD
08-08-22, 04:58
Did some research on this thread, and figured I need to stay in airBnb (to avoid the humiliating chica fees) rather than a ho-tel. However after checking the prices for airBnbs around el Cangrejo, area, I realized that ho-tel might not be a bad option even with the chica fee. Rented an apart-hotel with name of one of the cities in Spain on Eusebio A. Morales street. Surprisingly, not one night did they demand any chica fees, nor they asked any questions about who is it that comes to my places, besides food delivery I once ordered, got a call to the room from downstairs. I even met two tinder chicks that came with their own cars and parked them downstairs in the hotel parking lot, again, no questions asked.

Just to mention ahead of time: no girl performed a BJ without rubber. I didn't complain.

First recruit Sofia, 23 from Colombia. Found on tinder, got in touch via whatsapp and quoted me a price of $160. I didn't even bargain since her pics were so good, too good to be true, I thought. She texted me on the day we were supposed to meet, when I totally forgot about her, to be honest. Gave her coordinates and waited for her to show up. To my surprise, this gorgeous Colombian princess was not only as on the pics, but even looked better in real life. Honestly, I was stunned, and this girl was probably one of the hottest chick I have ever made love to, if not the hottest ever. The only negative I have to say about her, is that boobs are fake, which is not really my thing, however made nicely on her and looked great. She was a bit tired too, but I didn't care and just wanted to take advantage of that gorgeous body as soon as I could. Gorgeous skin and very nice (probably somewhat modified ass), but again, the whole composure looked amazing. I see her profile regularly on panescorts.

10 out of 10.

Second recruit Gabriela. Venezuelan chick, around 30 years old, pronounced fake boobs and also ass that looks kinda oversized. Generally cool and fun to talk to, really is a sex maniac and a horny girl. Loved how during missionary she was rubbing her nipples after spitting on her palms, rubbed her pussy very intensively too. Found her also on tinder and she gave me her whatsapp right away. Cost was $100.

8 out of 10.

Third recruit Estela. Colombian MILF-looking broad, 36 years old from Medellin. Found her on panescorts under a hashtag 'madura'. Pics don't really do her justice there, since she's trying to conceal her identity because she apparently has an office job working in a hospital or something here. Face is OK, but her body is amazing with a pair of real big and good looking, non-saggy tits, with dark nipples. Loves to talk, during sex too, which kinda made me feel handicapped since I speak almost no espanol. Loved to be fucked on the side with her leg up in the air.

7 out of 10.

In general, I wanted to stay in that area to have quick walking access to Alejandro's and Havanas. But ended up just ordering chicks via the internet. Worked out great!I'm curious what your experience using Panescorts was. I'm planning to go to Panama soon and want to know. Did you have any issues?

Jack Miami
08-09-22, 01:38
Online ads in Panama are full of fakes and trannies. Proceed with caution.

HardDrive
08-09-22, 15:08
I am planning to be in Panama City for 4 nights at the end of August. This is after 5 nights in San Jose Costa Rica. I keep reading about the protests over the economy. Anyone on the ground that can give me some insight as to the effect they might have on a short stay? Any information would be appreciated. I am tempted to rebook everything and just stay in Costa Rica. I don't want to get caught in the middle of a latin american revolution. Thanks.

Seismo
08-10-22, 02:18
I am planning to be in Panama City for 4 nights at the end of August. This is after 5 nights in San Jose Costa Rica. I keep reading about the protests over the economy. Anyone on the ground that can give me some insight as to the effect they might have on a short stay? Any information would be appreciated. I am tempted to rebook everything and just stay in Costa Rica. I don't want to get caught in the middle of a latin american revolution. Thanks.I recently returned and only ran into minor issues. The protest will blockade different routes on different days. They seem to be focusing on the highways that run into the interior.

It is highly unlikely to affect you. When I was getting ready to leave, my regular taxi driver suggested that we leave a couple of hours earlier and take the sidestreets to the airport, just in case the freeway to the airport is blocked.

Allow adequate time to get to the airport and you should be okay.

Have fun!

HardDrive
08-10-22, 17:42
I recently returned and only ran into minor issues. The protest will blockade different routes on different days. They seem to be focusing on the highways that run into the interior.

It is highly unlikely to affect you. When I was getting ready to leave, my regular taxi driver suggested that we leave a couple of hours earlier and take the sidestreets to the airport, just in case the freeway to the airport is blocked.

Allow adequate time to get to the airport and you should be okay.

Have fun!Thanks for the update.

Tiepolo2002
08-14-22, 16:14
After almost 4 years living in Panama, I came to the conclusion that the vast majority of Panamanian women are simply unremarkable. Sure, there are some nice exception, but the average is very low.

The great alternative are Colombian and Venezuelan girls, who used to abound before pandemic, that are slowly coming back. Lately I have opted to scout non-pro girl rather than get the typical girl from Habano or the usual website. Of course it takes much more time, and usually more money, to find some talents in this way.

I have been in touch for a very long time with a regular Colombian girl from the Caribbean coast (Apartadó), until she finally came to Panama to stay at her cousin. I have been meeting her and politely offered to support her financially in exchange of her company. This lady is in her early 20's, slim and tall, perfect skin, nice face and hair. But she is really introvert, doesn't talk much, which feels weird. On our first encounter, I invited her to have some lunch, and later on I bought her a bikini and some sexy panties.

I have brought her to "Isla Taboga" for the day, where I could appreciate her amazing body. Her ass is round and firm, while she has a flat belly (despite having already one child), and very nice figure. I was caressing her on the beach on her belly, neck and legs but surprisingly did not get a single kiss.

After she asked me to buy her a bed (180 $) I traded that for a night together in a nice hotel.

Last Thursday we met at a nice hotel in the city.

She was all the time very passive, and I felt weird all along. We had some wine in the room and then I started touching her on the breast and undressing her.

Again, she was very passive and basically but on the side and started pushing her nice round ass on my willy. I took away her panties and started fingering her, she was wet and hot inside.

She did not say a word and silently kept on pushing, I would say she did not mind going bareback right away. But since I have recently had a bad experience (my sugar baby in Rio got pregnant, which was quite an headache) I quickly grabbed a condom before enjoying her pussy.

She was slowly moving, going all the way, and squeezing my willy in a wonderful way. I was hugging her from behind until the movements became faster and we both came.

I had another round with her in the morning. Pretty much the same. I was a bit turned off by the lack of kisses and talk. She is extremely reserved and is kind of difficult to guess what is going on in her head. But I am considering her for more sessions. Will be posting some photos here.

PineTree
08-19-22, 14:25
https://www.encuentra24.com/panama-es/anuncios-casificados-negocios-servicios-servicios-varios-salud/masaje-relajante-la-mejor-sensacion-desde-25/20112386?q=keyword.masaje&list=searchresult&catslug=all

I don't usually make plans before I arrive in a city because airlines being what they are, I might not arrive on time or even at all. So it was late when I finally got to my hotel and began contacting a few prospects. The one above answered an arrived at my hotel within the hour. She's the girl in the photo, from Colombia I think. She brought a massage table which surprised me. During the massage she stayed well clear of my hands. I thought until near the end that it would be massage only until she finally got to the point. Off came most of her clothes except for a corset. Nice rack on this one. I settled for a good camel slide. Once the sensual part started she became pretty flirty and fun, so I actually had a pretty good time in the end but not enough to repeat.

PineTree
08-19-22, 14:42
https://pa.skokka.com/escorts/panama/masajista-profesional-pa4tu71fh/

This lady has an office in a low rise commercial building in San Francisco. That's her in the photo. She has a nice, easy going manner and a great figure. Her massage began with her fully clothed but not too long after we started I heard the clothes slide off, leaving her in just a very skinny thong. She really is nice to look at. I felt something funny on each butt cheek, then realized she had butt implants. That's a first for me. Her butt really did look very good and the hardness of the implants didn't put me off at all. It was just a very unusual feeling. Once I turned over I saw her smiling at me in her calm manner and it really had a nice effect. It took a while but I finally realized that she had breast implants too. They generally turn me right off. I don't like the feel of them or the look. Hers were the best implants I have ever seen and felt. Natural still wins me over but I still enjoyed playing with them after she climbed on top of me for a bit of cowgirl. She doesn't do BBBJ so I probably won't go back without her agreeing to it.

DynastyMD
08-20-22, 09:28
I am going to be in Panama next week and my Airbnb does not allow visitors (bummer I know). Does anyone know any additional hotels in the Casio Viejo area that are for short term activities or cheap ones that don't have chick fees or visitor issues? My plan is for my company to meet me at those hotels.

Jack Miami
08-21-22, 00:38
After almost 4 years living in Panama, I came to the conclusion that the vast majority of Panamanian women are simply unremarkable. Sure, there are some nice exception, but the average is very low.

The great alternative are Colombian and Venezuelan girls, who used to abound before pandemic, that are slowly coming back. Lately I have opted to scout non-pro girl rather than get the typical girl from Habano or the usual website. Of course it takes much more time, and usually more money, to find some talents in this way.

I have been in touch for a very long time with a regular Colombian girl from the Caribbean coast (Apartad), until she finally came to Panama to stay at her cousin. I have been meeting her and politely offered to support her financially in exchange of her company. This lady is in her early 20's, slim and tall, perfect skin, nice face and hair. But she is really introvert, doesn't talk much, which feels weird. On our first encounter, I invited her to have some lunch, and later on I bought her a bikini and some sexy panties.

I have brought her to "Isla Taboga" for the day, where I could appreciate her amazing body. Her ass is round and firm, while she has a flat belly (despite having already one child), and very nice figure. I was caressing her on the beach on her belly, neck and legs but surprisingly did not get a single kiss.

After she asked me to buy her a bed (180 $) I traded that for a night together in a nice hotel.

Last Thursday we met at a nice hotel in the city.

She was all the time very passive, and I felt weird all along. We had some wine in the room and then I started touching her on the breast and undressing her.

Again, she was very passive and basically but on the side and started pushing her nice round ass on my willy. I took away her panties and started fingering her, she was wet and hot inside.

She did not say a word and silently kept on pushing, I would say she did not mind going bareback right away. But since I have recently had a bad experience (my sugar baby in Rio got pregnant, which was quite an headache) I quickly grabbed a condom before enjoying her pussy.

She was slowly moving, going all the way, and squeezing my willy in a wonderful way. I was hugging her from behind until the movements became faster and we both came.

I had another round with her in the morning. Pretty much the same. I was a bit turned off by the lack of kisses and talk. She is extremely reserved and is kind of difficult to guess what is going on in her head. But I am considering her for more sessions. Will be posting some photos here.A single mother new to Panama had reluctant sex with you despite zero attraction strictly for the money but you're "surprised" and "a bit turned off" because she didn't treat you like a boyfriend? Why would you post pictures here if she's not a pro?

Chevvy
08-27-22, 10:11
Arriving in Panama city for thr first time. Want to know if any action is possible in the airport area as company will be providing an overnight stay in Crowne plaza airport hotel. I think I will become a zombie by the time I reach tocumen due to long travel hours and the chances to monger are bleak but still if I will have some energy left will try to get me some colombiana beauty and booty. Reaching at 2010 and have a flight to david in morning at 0719. Not sure about david how it's going to be. Probably will be joing the merchant vessel right away after reaching.

Trifecta68
08-30-22, 07:45
Arriving in Panama city for thr first time. Want to know if any action is possible in the airport area as company will be providing an overnight stay in Crowne plaza airport hotel. I think I will become a zombie by the time I reach tocumen due to long travel hours and the chances to monger are bleak but still if I will have some energy left will try to get me some colombiana beauty and booty. Reaching at 2010 and have a flight to david in morning at 0719. Not sure about david how it's going to be. Probably will be joing the merchant vessel right away after reaching.My suggestion would be to make contact via the internet w women on these sites. They will reply to you. Perhaps verify your flight & hotel. Shield your name of course but provide flight & hotel details. You'll have to pay round trip taxi which could be over $60 at least. Kinda pricey. Or you could meet them at Beirut restaurant downtown. Any cabbie, Uber will know location. Love motel across the street. David might be difficult to land a hottie.

Merrick1208
08-30-22, 22:52
Is there any new mongering info on Panama? I have been scouting the internet trying to find something. This seems to be the latest info https://youtu.be/Bvkkn2qcymM.

Tomasb
08-31-22, 02:17
The same bordello / bar noted in your link is also discussed several pages back, though in the linked thread the poster refers to the place as Cantina Boca Torena. In Post 6725, the poster calls it La Boca Torena. Sure it's the same place but the girls in this one ask for $20 including the dodgy room, instead of the $10 he notes. The poster also checks out Habanos, where I have visited and thought it was too expensive for my tastes, and apparently they are still overpriced based on his report. All in all, it’s a good report and suggest you read I it.

I plan to be in Casco Viejo within Panam City in early November as I am returning from Cartagena so good to know what this place looks like during the day and I am familiar with this neighborhood and it's generally safe unless you do something stupid. My only other comment might be that I was not all that impressed with the girl he picks up on the street after noting the location of the bar. A bit too hefty for my taste but different strokes. I was hoping to see more of his travels through the neighborhood but it cut out after he makes arrangements with the street girl.

Is there any new mongering info on Panama? I have been scouting the internet trying to find something. This seems to be the latest info https://youtu.be/Bvkkn2qcymM.

Chevvy
08-31-22, 18:40
I did. There is a *****house there that is full of Colombians. Can't remember the name but I'm sure the cabbies know it. David is a real shit hole and hot as fuck.In david for probably 3 days, but unfortunately came to know immigration woman will stay at hotel lobby to make sure I can't go out. That kind of a visa. I think people from my countt had LOL too much fun here before me. I'm wondering if I can call someone in if I can't go out.

Giz99
09-01-22, 11:39
In david for probably 3 days, but unfortunately came to know immigration woman will stay at hotel lobby to make sure I can't go out. That kind of a visa. I think people from my countt had LOL too much fun here before me. I'm wondering if I can call someone in if I can't go out.Try Panescorts.com and search for David for the city. There are a few girls there.

HardDrive
09-03-22, 18:19
I flew Copa from San Jose Costa Rica to Panama City for a 4 night trip. I used Avianca miles that were expiring for the trip and I only had enough for an Economy plus ticket. When I boarded the plane I was surprised to see the business class cabin equipt with lay flat seats. I wish US airlines would upgrade their business / first class seating for short haul international flights.

Deboarded in terminal 1 but had to clear immigration in the new terminal 2. It is a pretty long walk and there is little to no signage to indicate where immigration actually was. There are a lot of signs to baggage claim and that is the way you need to go. What is weird is that after you deboard you are let out in the main terminal with all of the departing passengers.

Clearing immigration was a snap. Very few people. Just be sure you completed you Health Attestation online and have the QR code to show the immigration folks. Baggage was delivered about 5 minutes after I cleared immigration.

I prebooked a ride through the hotel for $25. Next time I will use Uber for about $15.

Based on a report from a member on this forum, I booked Hotel Coral Suites. It is about an 8 minute walk to Don Julios (Habanos Cafe). It was $59 per night tax included. No breakfast. It was a very large room with a comfortable king size bed. It also had a full kitchen with all of the utensils you would need. Would have been great for a longer stay. The staff was great and the desk clerks were adorable young Panamanian women.

I brought two women back to the hotel and they never asked for their ID or made me pay a guest fee. I am not sure if this is policy or they just couldn't be bothered as it was kind of late when we came back to the room. I did get a little "stink eye" from the desk clerk the second time.

As far as bars go I only hit some of the better known gringo oriented venues. If I was going to be there for more time I would definitely do some more research and explore.

My first stop was to walk down to Don Julios (Habanos Cafe). I got there only to find it was closed. The stories varied, expired liquor license, delinquent taxes, didn't pay off the right guy but the bottom line was that it was closed. Every night the girls said it was supposed to open tomorrow. Well it didn't open while I was there. That said, there were still a lot of women hanging out in front of the bar and in the general area. For the most part they were generally attractive and well dressed. All I spoke to were doing a short stay from Colombia. Biggest downside was that many had opted for the silicone culo enhancements, not a favorite of mine.

The price of the women hanging outside the bar really varied. They would all start at $200 but would come down significantly as there were very few gringos hanging out.

Personally, I was kind of glad Don Julios was closed. A beer for a guy is $5 and I understand lady drinks are $10. Right around the corner from Don Julios is a small bar / Colombian restaurant called Delicias Balcon Paisa. They have a nice patio where you can sit and drink and watch the street activity. A lot of the women would sit there a drink waiting to find a customer. The food is cheap and excellent. Local beers were $2 and no surcharge for buying a woman a drink. I highly recommend this place. This is where I had a beer with gringo I met on another forum. He gave me the scoop on the online scene in Panama City. He gives Panescorts 5 stars. Next visit I will give that a try.

Speaking to one of the women she mentioned that the bar at the JW Marriott was where most of the women were hanging out. The next night (it was a Sunday) I ventured down there after having some dinner and verifying Don Julios was indeed closed. It was about a $3 Uber fare to the Marriott.

There is a very large bar inside the Casino area. When I arrived there were approximately 20+ women sitting at the tables around the bar. Most were impeccably dressed and incredibly attractive. And since there were very few gringos at the bar at this time I was the recipient of many suggestive looks. Drinks were a bit more expensive but really kind of cheap for an upscale Marriott bar. My beer was about $3. 50 and I think a rum and coke was just over $5.

There was one tall flaca that intrigued me and I went over a talked to her. I commented on how many beautiful women there were in the bar. She laughed and said I should have been there last night. There were at least 100 women in and around the bar. So many that they stopped letting anymore enter. We talked and drank for a while and when it was time to go she said she normally got $200. I hemmed and hawed a bit and we eventually agreed to $150 for 2 hours. I probably could have bargained her down a bit lower due to the fact that there were so few males at the bar but she was so good looking I didn't want to ruin the vibe. After it was over I was pleased with my expenditure.

Again almost all of the women here were Colombians and I think a couple of Venezuelans.

Well if the JW Marriott is the top of the line, the La Bocaterena is on the other end of the spectrum. This is a bar just at the entrance to the Old Town (Casco Viejo or Casco Antigua) area. About a $5 uber from my hotel.

You walk in and it take a minute for you eyes to adjust to the darkness. Then you see a pretty large, two room bar. There is a long bar area to the right and tables to the left, As your vision improves you can see many women standing in the table area. The bar itself would be a decent place to hang out and drink if there let in more light but it looked like they imported the woman from the cheap brothels in San Jose. To be fair, there were a couple of somewhat attractive flacas but most were on the heavy side and well past their sell by date. This was about noon (they open at 11 am).

I saw a flyer hanging from one of the support beams. $15 for 12 minutes. I took that as a challenge. Could this old guy finish in 12 minutes? I had to find out. I grabbed the skinniest woman I could see and started talking to her. I tried to engage in a little conversation but it was basically, let's go. If I wasn't ready to do the deed then she was getting back in line. So we went back. Paid the man $15. $5 was for the room and $10 for the woman.

We get in the room and the light was brighter. I was pleasantly surprised my "date" was almost cute but probably pushing 40. We both stripped down and she actually looked pretty decent. On with the wrapper and she was able to finish things before the knock on the door. I was impressed.

The only other venue I hit was Alejandros. This is a hostess bar again about a $3 uber from the hotel. There were about 15 women working and basically you can call one over to keep you company and drink with you. I had a couple of beers but I didn't see on that I really wanted to call over so I can say what the fees would be though I am under the impression that take out is available.

That's about it. I had a good time. I really like Panama. Overall, it is much less expensive than San Jose (food, lodging, transportation) and even though on the surface, it sounds like company is way more expensive than San Jose, I think with a little research and knowledge you can bring it down to a comparable cost. I found the women for the most part very attractive. The food is much better and more diverse and the hotels are much nicer for less money. The big downside for me is the weather. It is Africa hot. Jaco on steroids.

Bottom line I will definitely return.

Chicago85
09-03-22, 22:39
I flew Copa from San Jose Costa Rica to Panama City for a 4 night trip...

My first stop was to walk down to Don Julios (Habanos Cafe). I got there only to find it was closed. The stories varied, expired liquor license, delinquent taxes, didn't pay off the right guy but the bottom line was that it was closed. Every night the girls said it was supposed to open tomorrow. Well it didn't open while I was there......

Speaking to one of the women she mentioned that the bar at the JW Marriott was where most of the women were hanging out... .Sir (Hat tip) - Many thanks for the detailed report! I'm bummed to learn that Habanos Cafe is closed, but I heard that it wasn't doing as well post Covid as it had been. I went there 2 x in 2018-19 on my way to Colombia and swear it had one of the best line ups in this hemisphere on Friday and Saturday nights. Often 120+ women and only 20-30 guys with a number of 8's and 9's. Typically $100 a pop. The only drawback being that BBBJ was a tough sell.

I have a large number of Marriott loyalty point to use so I may have to hit up the JW!

HardDrive
09-03-22, 23:00
Don Julios / Habanos will reopen eventually. The bar front was not blocked and there were a few manager types / male workers mulling about inside. Just a couple of lights on.

I'm sure when they make the required payment or fill out some paperwork, they'll be good to go.

Their biggest risk now, IMO is that the stunners might get used to and prefer the Marriott. Comfortable seating, air conditioning, no entry fee and maybe more upscale customers.

SaltyDawgs
09-05-22, 05:13
I am considering doing a quick solo trip to Panama City in 2 weeks. Probably stay at the JW Marriott. How accurate are the photos and post on Sokka or panescort? Or would tinder and SA be a better go to?

Thair9999
09-06-22, 04:02
I am considering doing a quick solo trip to Panama City in 2 weeks. Probably stay at the JW Marriott. How accurate are the photos and post on Sokka or panescort? Or would tinder and SA be a better go to?Great, Report back you finding when return.

HardDrive
09-06-22, 18:56
I am considering doing a quick solo trip to Panama City in 2 weeks. Probably stay at the JW Marriott. How accurate are the photos and post on Sokka or panescort? Or would tinder and SA be a better go to?A gentlemen I met last week in Panama City had good things to say about both Panescorts and Skokka. He made arrangements with four ladies and said the photos were 90% spot on for 3 of them. The exception was the same woman but about 10 years older and quite a few pounds heavier. He thought he got overall very good value for the money spent. Myself, I prefer looking for freelancers in the bars but I will try these services on my next trip.

That said, if you are staying at the JW Marriott, you might not even feel the need to call out. The women hanging at the casino bar were incredible. That might all change if and when doing Julios / Habanos opens back up but I think you will; find a good selection. Be advised that the JW does impose a $100 chica fee. I didn't stay there so I don't know if there is any way around it or not. I posted a trip report below and described the hotel I stayed at and was very pleased. Close to most all of the entertainment venues.

SaltyDawgs
09-06-22, 22:40
Wow 100 chica fee seems a little outrages. I was hoping to stay at a nice hotel with a view. Thanks for the information!

A gentlemen I met last week in Panama City had good things to say about both Panescorts and Skokka. He made arrangements with four ladies and said the photos were 90% spot on for 3 of them. The exception was the same woman but about 10 years older and quite a few pounds heavier. He thought he got overall very good value for the money spent. Myself, I prefer looking for freelancers in the bars but I will try these services on my next trip.

That said, if you are staying at the JW Marriott, you might not even feel the need to call out. The women hanging at the casino bar were incredible. That might all change if and when doing Julios / Habanos opens back up but I think you will; find a good selection. Be advised that the JW does impose a $100 chica fee. I didn't stay there so I don't know if there is any way around it or not. I posted a trip report below and described the hotel I stayed at and was very pleased. Close to most all of the entertainment venues.

UfcNumberThree
09-08-22, 06:59
Hit up La Bocatoreña 3 times here over the last 2 weeks. All 3 times I was the only gringo in the place. Did not feel unsafe at any time. Outside the area is well lit, and there's generally a few cops right up at the street corner to the north, and usually a few girls working that corner as well.

First visit was 2 Mondays back, rolled into the place at 9 at night. As it was my first visit, I sat at the bar right off the rip. It's dark inside, so it's hard to get a good look until being up close sometimes. There were probably 30+ girls working – I'd say 1 9 on my dial, a couple 8's if you're stretching it, but all the others were 7 or below after that. Girls of all shapes and sizes and ages, but not too many spinners, lot of extra curvy girls. The girls were going quick this evening.

I sat at the bar for a good hour, only being approached once. So it's cool from that perspective that you don't get bothered much if you don't want to be. Local beers were $2 for me, and $4 for the gal, but really the practice of buying girl's drinks was fairly non-existent.

Finally took a Colombian gal up. There's literally a sign where you pay for the room that says 12 minutes - $10 to the girl, $5 for the room. Gave a $20, and the girl gave me my $5 in change, which I later used as a tip. The room is small, hard thin mattress, no pillow, toilet right by the bed. And after the deed the girl has a hose right there on the wall to clean with as she sits on the toilet. Classy stuff. The knock definitely comes right at 12 minutes if not sooner. But that's enough time to do a little of this and a little of that, and the girl was compliant, so not the worst time in the world, but still QVs do not really appeal to me.

Next hit it up this past Monday night, but from midnight to 1 am this time. Less girls, less quality, definitely a probable pass to visit at this time of night and this day of the week. Girls not doing much business. Had 2 cops do 2 walk throughs in the hour I was there as well. Just had a few beers and called it.

Last visit then was just this past Tuesday at roughly 2 in the afternoon. 20+ girls, lots of extra curvy girls, but still a few spinners. Quality was probably somewhere in between what I saw on the previous 2 visits. Girls again not doing much business, most guys just watching the soccer game that was on. Took up a nice curvy Dominican gal probably in her 30's. After handing over my $20, the room guy gave her the $10 and then also the $5 in change, but she didn't pass me the change as she should have, just kept it LOL. But whatever, she would have gotten it from me later anyway.

I think this place is worth a visit for the luck of finding a gem to your liking for takeout. Otherwise. It's cheap beer and cheap entertainment.

Should also note I was in the Sun Casino attached to the JW Marriott last Thursday. Went into the casino around 10 at night. My jaw about dropped, this place is basically a brothel. There had to be easily 40 gals in the place, most posted up in the bar either by themselves or in a twosome, with many doing laps around the casino as well. There couldn't have been more than 40 guys in the place, so basically a 1-1 ratio, but the gals definitely outnumbered the guys in the bar area. But the main thing is there were some stunners. The usual type of stuff of course, but no doubt there were some 8's, some 9's, and I would daresay a couple 10's – quite a few that could easily fit in at HK in Tijuana and have no problems. Wasn't able to partake as I was there with company, but came back down later from the Pool Bar around midnight and there were just as many gals still around to choose from.

Trifecta68
09-08-22, 23:57
Hit up La Bocatorea 3 times here over the last 2 weeks. All 3 times I was the only gringo in the place. Did not feel unsafe at any time. Outside the area is well lit, and there's generally a few cops right up at the street corner to the north, and usually a few girls working that corner as well.

First visit was 2 Mondays back, rolled into the place at 9 at night. As it was my first visit, I sat at the bar right off the rip. It's dark inside, so it's hard to get a good look until being up close sometimes. There were probably 30+ girls working I'd say 1 9 on my dial, a couple 8's if you're stretching it, but all the others were 7 or below after that. Girls of all shapes and sizes and ages, but not too many spinners, lot of extra curvy girls. The girls were going quick this evening.

I sat at the bar for a good hour, only being approached once. So it's cool from that perspective that you don't get bothered much if you don't want to be. Local beers were $2 for me, and $4 for the gal, but really the practice of buying girl's drinks was fairly non-existent.

Finally took a Colombian gal up. There's literally a sign where you pay for the room that says 12 minutes - $10 to the girl, $5 for the room. Gave a $20, and the girl gave me my $5 in change, which I later used as a tip. The room is small, hard thin mattress, no pillow, toilet right by the bed. And after the deed the girl has a hose right there on the wall to clean with as she sits on the toilet. Classy stuff. The knock definitely comes right at 12 minutes if not sooner. But that's enough time to do a little of this and a little of that, and the girl was compliant, so not the worst time in the world, but still QVs do not really appeal to me.

Next hit it up this past Monday night, but from midnight to 1 am this time. Less girls, less quality, definitely a probable pass to visit at this time of night and this day of the week. Girls not doing much business. Had 2 cops do 2 walk throughs in the hour I was there as well. Just had a few beers and called it.

Last visit then was just this past Tuesday at roughly 2 in the afternoon. 20+ girls, lots of extra curvy girls, but still a few spinners. Quality was probably somewhere in between what I saw on the previous 2 visits. Girls again not doing much business, most guys just watching the soccer game that was on. Took up a nice curvy Dominican gal probably in her 30's. After handing over my $20, the room guy gave her the $10 and then also the $5 in change, but she didn't pass me the change as she should have, just kept it LOL. But whatever, she would have gotten it from me later anyway.

I think this place is worth a visit for the luck of finding a gem to your liking for takeout. Otherwise. It's cheap beer and cheap entertainment.

Should also note I was in the Sun Casino attached to the JW Marriott last Thursday. Went into the casino around 10 at night. My jaw about dropped, this place is basically a brothel. There had to be easily 40 gals in the place, most posted up in the bar either by themselves or in a twosome, with many doing laps around the casino as well. There couldn't have been more than 40 guys in the place, so basically a 1-1 ratio, but the gals definitely outnumbered the guys in the bar area. But the main thing is there were some stunners. The usual type of stuff of course, but no doubt there were some 8's, some 9's, and I would daresay a couple 10's quite a few that could easily fit in at HK in Tijuana and have no problems. Wasn't able to partake as I was there with company, but came back down later from the Pool Bar around midnight and there were just as many gals still around to choose from.That was an extremely helpful report! Looking forward to my visit in 2 weeks. I have been in touch w several Colombian Nuggets filling up my pipeline prior to touchdown in Pty. Good to know about Sun Casino. Any update if JW is Chica Friendly??

DfwEros
09-09-22, 03:58
That was an extremely helpful report! Looking forward to my visit in 2 weeks. I have been in touch w several Colombian Nuggets filling up my pipeline prior to touchdown in Pty. Good to know about Sun Casino. Any update if JW is Chica Friendly??Maybe we will run into each other. I got several 9's lined up from seeking. Let's see how it goes.

We are celebrating couple of friends' bdays.

HardDrive
09-09-22, 15:04
That was an extremely helpful report! Looking forward to my visit in 2 weeks. I have been in touch w several Colombian Nuggets filling up my pipeline prior to touchdown in Pty. Good to know about Sun Casino. Any update if JW is Chica Friendly??JW Marriott is chica friendly for $100 I have a full trip report a few posts down. At least that is the story I got from a woman I was with at the JW Marriott bar. Rooms also run around $170 per night. Fine if you are staying using Bovoy points but close to triple the price of other good accommodations in the area. I visited the JW twice and both women were quite happy to leave the premises and go to my hotel.

Chicago85
09-09-22, 15:49
JW Marriott is chica friendly for $100 I have a full trip report a few posts down. At least that is the story I got from a woman I was with at the JW Marriott bar. Rooms also run around $170 per night. Fine if you are staying using Bovoy points but close to triple the price of other good accommodations in the area. I visited the JW twice and both women were quite happy to leave the premises and go to my hotel.Thanks for the info. I booked the Residence Inn, which looks somewhat close, for 5 nights at 51 k points (comes out to $70/ nt for value all in). I also booked for 4 people, so hopefully I don't have to pay a chica fee for the first 3!

PanAmerica1000
09-10-22, 01:15
I'm hearing Habanos will be back open either this Saturday or Sunday. Walked by there a moment ago and someone inside mentioned Sunday specifically. Just passing along if you're here or will be here soon.

SaltyDawgs
09-10-22, 04:02
What is the guest fee at the Residence Inn?

Thanks for the info. I booked the Residence Inn, which looks somewhat close, for 5 nights at 51 k points (comes out to $70/ nt for value all in). I also booked for 4 people, so hopefully I don't have to pay a chica fee for the first 3!

HardDrive
09-10-22, 15:00
Thanks for the info. I booked the Residence Inn, which looks somewhat close, for 5 nights at 51 k points (comes out to $70/ nt for value all in). I also booked for 4 people, so hopefully I don't have to pay a chica fee for the first 3!Good luck with that :-) That must be the largest Residence Inn I have ever seen. Looks like a great location, right between the JW and Habanos. Should be about a $3 Uber either way. Have a great trip and let me know how the Chica fee works out. I do have some Marriott points to burn.

Chicago85
09-10-22, 15:32
Good luck with that :-) That must be the largest Residence Inn I have ever seen. Looks like a great location, right between the JW and Habanos. Should be about a $3 Uber either way. Have a great trip and let me know how the Chica fee works out. I do have some Marriott points to burn.I'll let you know. I'm Ambassador Elite for life which has helped me a bit in the past with a couple chica issues. Regardless of country, 've found the front staff is usually ok as long as you're discrete, respectful to them, and the girl is not dressed to provocatively. $5 or $10 to the doorman goes a long way as well.

Chicago85
09-21-22, 15:41
I'm hearing Habanos will be back open either this Saturday or Sunday. Walked by there a moment ago and someone inside mentioned Sunday specifically. Just passing along if you're here or will be here soon.FYI. I swung by Habanos last night (Tuesday) around 11 pm and it was closed. There were 10 girls hanging out on the corner, but none that suited my fancy and I didn't want to brave the group to conduct interviews one by one. Following that I went to the JW Marriott casino (Sun Bar). It appears that is where the most action is these days. There were 25-30 girls and maybe 10 guys. The girls ranged from 6. 5 to 8. 5 in my book. Maybe even a 9. The 3 girls I spoke with all started at $200 / HR and $300/2 hrs. The first one wouldn't come down, the second would do $160/ HR and then I found one for $140 / HR plus $10 taxi. She ended up staying for almost 3 hours. Everything covered, but DFK and two rounds. It's important to note that these prices were at 11:30 pm / 12 am. All 3 were Colombian and quite attractive. But it was late and I don't think they'd have any more takers. Most girls were starting to leave when I pulled the last chica.

RamDavidson84
09-21-22, 20:20
FYI. I swung by Habanos last night (Tuesday) around 11 pm and it was closed. There were 10 girls hanging out on the corner, but none that suited my fancy and I didn't want to brave the group to conduct interviews one by one. Following that I went to the JW Marriott casino (Sun Bar). It appears that is where the most action is these days. There were 25-30 girls and maybe 10 guys. The girls ranged from 6. 5 to 8. 5 in my book. Maybe even a 9. The 3 girls I spoke with all started at $200 / HR and $300/2 hrs. The first one wouldn't come down, the second would do $160/ HR and then I found one for $140 / HR plus $10 taxi. She ended up staying for almost 3 hours. Everything covered, but DFK and two rounds. It's important to note that these prices were at 11:30 pm / 12 am. All 3 were Colombian and quite attractive. But it was late and I don't think they'd have any more takers. Most girls were starting to leave when I pulled the last chica.Panama is the sleeper destination these days if you got some cash. I very much enjoyed my stay there. The city is a very modern metropolis as well.

Chicago85
09-24-22, 18:06
I've needed to work more than expected to haven't had quite as much time for mongering.

Day 2 (Wednesday).

I went to La Bocatarena around 4:30/5 pm. The place is dark, had 30 girls and 40 guys. As others have noted, the range is from 2 to 6 and I'd say that's generous given the lighting and makeup 'magic' that girls can do! Beers were $2. I couldn't be convinced to partake, but chatted with a couple girls and locals. Many stop by after work for a few beers and to oggle the chicas. Most of the Chicas were in their upper 30's and had more of a Panamanian look than Colombian. I think I even saw a couple women in their 50's.

That evening I arranged for a Panescorts girl, Pamela. She was 27, part Venezuelan / part Colombian (Monteria). Fake just about everything (probably 40 dd breasts). Looked like a 9 online and showed up looking like a 7. 5, but good service. She was very timid, but warmed up to me after we had some wine, talked about family, and listened to some music. No rush and 1. 5 hours later I gave her $120.

Day 3 (Thursday).

Had girl from Day 1 (Elizabeth) come over again. We agreed to $150 for two pops, BBBJ and CFS. She shows up looking stunning. Like a 9 spinner. We had planned on dinner, and thus she dressed for it, but work ran late and I needed to scrap the plan. We proceed to dance and drink a bit in the room, then she says she has a surprise for me and disappears into the bathroom. She comes back with a French maid outfit on and proceeds to fake clean everything before making her way to me. Good times. She hesitated a bit with the BBBJ saying she doesn't do it, but had some enthusiasm once she got going. Then moved to GFE sex. After round 1 I'm relaxing a bit, chatting and getting ready for round 2. She goes to the bathroom again, taking her clothes and I'm like 'wtf. ' She comes out and I let her know that we agreed to no rush and 2 x. Showing her our whatsapp exchange. She looks at the message for quite a bit of time and then says her roommate's child is sick and her roommate had messaged her while we were fucking to go to the pharmacy for medication. I say I'm sorry to learn that, can you show me the message or call? She doesn't show me anything and just starts getting really sad and saying she needed to go. I am torn because I 80% believed she's lying, but have found Paisas to generally be honest and she of course was going the extra mile this time around (dressed to the nines, maid outfit, etc.). I did let her know that I suspected she was lying, had another cita, and she should have let me know before. I didn't want a fight in the hotel so paid her the $150 and kicked her out. I think she realized she was losing out on future citas as well as dinners as she was tearing up and texting me a lot that night. Sent me a picture of a random pharmacy too LOL. On Friday she said they had to take the kid to the hospital for bronchitis, but she's all right. I wrote I was happy to hear that. Again, not sure if it's a ploy or what as we've all heard that. She never asked for more money so who knows. She has over 300 k instagram followers so she needs to be making some money from that!

Day 4 (Friday).

Panescots girl at 7 pm. Another Colombian named Maria. Fantastically hot, 23 and from Medellin, although all covered. Spent 2 hours having wine, chatting about Medellin (she was actually from Envigado), multiple positions. She loved the room and rooftop pool. Had me take a bunch of pics of her. Afterwards I tried to meet up with another member, but we had trouble connecting and he was with a group. Around 10:30 pm I went to the JW Marriott. Surprisingly only 25 girls or so and didn't seem as good a quality as earlier in the week. I suppose the hot ones were already grabbed or had plans. Next I decided to swing by Alejandros (pushy place, maybe 5-10 working girls mixed with those that weren't). Afterwards walked by Habanos ( 10 girls outside). Around the corner btween Habanos and Costa Azul (nice seafood place) is where the girls are now. I think it may be called Xiomama, but not sure. There were 30 girls. Similar setup in some ways to Habanos where the girls would approach you at the bar or table somewhat aggressively. Very easy to talk to them. Spoke with 5 women, most asking $150/ HR to start, but would come down to $100 or $120. Hilariously everyone of them said they were from Medellin, even a girl whose spanish sounded very Dominican. I didn't pull anything that night as talent wasn't great and I was tired from the day.

LicknItGood200
09-27-22, 16:11
FYI. I swung by Habanos last night (Tuesday) around 11 pm and it was closed. There were 10 girls hanging out on the corner, but none that suited my fancy and I didn't want to brave the group to conduct interviews one by one. Following that I went to the JW Marriott casino (Sun Bar). It appears that is where the most action is these days. There were 25-30 girls and maybe 10 guys. The girls ranged from 6. 5 to 8. 5 in my book. Maybe even a 9. The 3 girls I spoke with all started at $200 / HR and $300/2 hrs. The first one wouldn't come down, the second would do $160/ HR and then I found one for $140 / HR plus $10 taxi. She ended up staying for almost 3 hours. Everything covered, but DFK and two rounds. It's important to note that these prices were at 11:30 pm / 12 am. All 3 were Colombian and quite attractive. But it was late and I don't think they'd have any more takers. Most girls were starting to leave when I pulled the last chica.Yes you can get some deals. I found some available to negotiate especially for two girls but as usual YMMV. There were very beautiful ladies available and not many guys. I managed to get a few into my room at the JW with no fee but I did register one on my first day. However there was no challenge but the ladies were nervous so I walked them back out.