PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232

Professor 1
05-27-12, 13:24
One massive problem with Thai men, is they like to get a girl pregnant (or don't care is she gets pregnant) and then they dissappear, and get a new girl. I know one Thai man who made babies with 4 different girls (not concurrently) but he was a serial deserter. Not sure why Thai girls are so dumb as to have a baby early in the relationship.This happens all over the world. Poor [insert nationality] girls are no different from [insert another nationality] in this regard.

Sammon
05-27-12, 13:46
This happens all over the world. Poor [insert nationality] girls are no different from [insert another nationality] in this regard.It is no different with regard foreign mongers who visit. They too make babies with local girls (BAR as well as NON-BAR ). And run away.

Girls are used to it. I am sure they are dissappointed but it is fact of life. Very few girls request to wear condom in Thailand, Cambodia and Philippines.

Chinese, Vietnam girls always do. So do south American girls.

Syzygies
05-27-12, 16:11
This happens all over the world. Poor [insert nationality] girls are no different from [insert another nationality] in this regard.In western countries it happens very little compared to here in Thailand. Perhaps in the west, the girls get abortions.

Syzygies
05-27-12, 16:30
The most common mistake made by guys is that they think the problem is the oil scent. It's not.

You don't have to smell clean, you need to smell like usual. Your missus will smell it immediately if you used another soap.

Bring your own soap so that you smell like you always smell at home. THAT is the way to fly under the Radar.Well I suppose Nic would have oiled up skin every day, so nothing unusual. ;)

Its the oiliness of the oil. It is different to sweat.

I do agree that some MP soaps are going to make you smell strange though, that's why I would like to be able to get some sweaty / stinky spray to mask it, were it available. Its not very practical to take my shower gel with me, although possible if transferred to a very small container, given I have taken lube with me on occasions, and take condoms if going to a Thai oriented soapy where the girl's condoms may be too small (49s are rather uncomfortable) or too thick.

Fortunately my GF doesn't come up to me sniffing. I take showers very often so that any given shower at home after going out won't seem strange. Get rid of unusual smells quickly is the point.

Syzygies
05-27-12, 16:35
Ever tried to get *real* hot water out of a Thai shower? Most, at best, manage only a little warm. So you will have to use lots of soap to get the oil off and you always miss some hard to reach spots. Finally you end up both lubed and scented. Try to explain that at home.You must be referring to Hotel showers. My home shower is certainly capable of hotter than I can stand. The heat dial is always on very low. Many MPs have a similar on wall electric instant water heater. It should be capable of quite hot if adjusted.

No matter, I recommend lotion rather oil, as its easier to get off to point where won't be noticed.

Tony Hoeprano
05-27-12, 16:37
In the west, its the opposite, especially if the dude's wealthy its like hitting the lottery. Its no accident many athletes have multiple kids from multiple mothers.

NicFrenchy
05-27-12, 16:53
No matter, I recommend lotion rather oil, as its easier to get off to point where won't be noticed.I recommend to start playing with your girl right in the shower and then continue on the bed. No oil, Lotion or whatever! You'll smell like pure sex. Haha

Syzygies
05-27-12, 17:30
I recommend to start playing with your girl right in the shower and then continue on the bed. No oil, Lotion or whatever! You'll smell like pure sex. HahaYour right. I haven't actually had much lotion lately. I usually say to forget the massage, unless she wants to brush over me with nice soft tits. Certainly the "special" comes before any attempt at semi-real massage for me, and then often we run out of time.

I am not paying for a massage. My favourite girls soon get used to not bothering with massage. I have no real use for a massage. If I did I might go to a spa.

Ej2208
05-27-12, 18:27
I will be heading to Thailand in a few days. I'm planning on staying in Bangkok for a couple days before heading to Pattaya. I was trying to find out which money exchanger can I get the best rate. A local girl in Pattaya showed me a place off of 2nd road that have a better rate then most exchanger in that area. I was checking if anyone knows a similar place in Bangkok.

Thanks,

EJ

Wolvenvacht
05-27-12, 19:22
I recommend to start playing with your girl right in the shower and then continue on the bed. No oil, Lotion or whatever! You'll smell like pure sex. HahaThat must be the reason my Thai GF always sniffs me out (rather than kissing) when I meet her.

Zauberfee
05-27-12, 19:41
I was checking if anyone knows a similar place in Bangkok.At Sukhumvit Soi 3 there's a indian tailor about 50m into Soi 3 (coming from Sukhumvit Road). Inside the tailor there is or at least there was a couple of years ago a chinese money changer who offered slightly better rates then a regular bank

Golfinho
05-27-12, 19:56
MaNY thai girls types that marry farang also like the western concept of social security paychecks. Hahahahaha!Living off your social security pay (?) checks. What a concept. Hahaha. And getting offers of marriage from many thai girl types. Yes, we can picture what these ladies look like.

Bunky
05-27-12, 20:21
Instead of asking bar girls or changing money in the back room of a tailor shop I recommend a more scientific approach.

Fire up your favorite web browser and surf over here for the latest rates:

http://bankexchangerates.daytodaydata.net/default.aspx

Pick the location closest to you.

Bunky

Somewhere15
05-27-12, 20:23
Went out with a friend and his mate to Route 66, who are professional pickup artists. Despite the eye candy, this has to be the worst place in BKK trying to pickup girls. On Saturday nights, its too crowded, too loud, and the girls are often in groups, not really wanting to venture outside their little clique, or the girls just looking for Thai guys and not into foreign guys. I was surprised to see quite a few black fellows in this place, but they seemed well groomed and dressed, not shady like the ones on lower sukhumvit. Probably not long before seeing an uptick in half black / thai babies running around. Pretty much got no action, a few smiles here and there but that's about it. The other dude, professional pickup artists got clever and rubbed an ice cube on a girls bare shoulder and she immediately put her hand up saying stop.

At closing time, we went our separate ways, I still felt energetic and slightly buzzing, then took a cab to Climax. I saw a a girl was walking out and she said she's going to Spicey. I've never been there and decided what the hell. She said we could take a cab there and then had the driver pick up one of her girlfriends nearby. She was bragging to me how she has MANY sponsors, one American seeing her in a month, another guy from England in 2 months, and an Italian in a few weeks. This chick wasn't even all that too, amazing how these sharks can lure so many guys for sponsorship!

Arived to Spicey and at the Entry, the 2 girls assumed I would pay their entry fee of 300 baht each and I told the cashier I wasn't with them. I told her sorry that's more than my momma allows me to spend in one night. The nerve of some of these gals just to share a cab ride and they expect me to pay entry fee! She was a bit miffed and said to pay for the taxi and I said sure I'll pay my share and threw her 40 baht. This place reminded me of a warehouse that was renovated for Halloween time. It seemed like a decent place with a mix of good girls and freelancers. Got a free Heineken with the 300 fee and walked around and saw a hot girl in a miniskirt standing there with her 3 friends. Danced a little and then went to the lobby to chat, she started to get a bit distant, so we went back in and parted ways, walked around some more and then ran into her again she grabbed my arm then started to dance some more, this girl was a hot little tan skinned girl, said she was from Hat Yai I think. I'm fairly certain it was, but don't hold me to it.

It was getting late (early) and I started to tire, I thought the chemistry started to click again, and thought I'd just get her number, weather she was p4p or not, I still wanted to see her again for sex play. To my surprise, she said she would come with me and I was pretty happy about that. Once we arrived to my condo, we drank some more vodka, then started getting frisky, and things were about starting to heat up. Or so it thought haha. She started to complain she was drunk and tired and then said she had to go home. LOL She left, offered to exchange numbers, but I declined. I think in hindsight I should have exchanged, but her abrupt change of demeanor really turned me off and maybe when its all said and done its not a big deal.

I end up passing out drunk and just ordered some McDonalds for breakfast LOLWhy did you not offer her to sleep in your bedroom?

As being a gentle man you could have offer that she sleeps in your bed and that you would take the sofa.

I had that several times and. If the girl is tired (too) next morning you could give this another try.

What I did not understand is that you simple let her go?

PinkPearl
05-27-12, 20:55
It is no different with regard foreign mongers who visit. They too make babies with local girls (BAR as well as NON-BAR ). And run away.

Girls are used to it. I am sure they are dissappointed but it is fact of life. Very few girls request to wear condom in Thailand, Cambodia and Philippines.

Chinese, Vietnam girls always do. So do south American girls.I wonder if you are basing these claims on personal experience, or what girls have told you, or something else.

According to the "Thailand AIDS Response Progress Report 2012" the "Percentage of sex workers reporting the use of condom with their most recent client", in particular the venue based female sex workers (FSW) , was 95. 7 percent in 2011.

http://aidsdatahub.org/en/reference-librarycols2/surveillance-situational-analysis-assessments

In Bangkok I've found that at least 50 percent of street walkers will go without a condom for sex. But they never volunteered to do so, and only agreed if asked, sometimes requiring a tip or large bonus.

Freelancers in Bangkok were reported in 2007 to have an HIV positive rate of 19 percent. Venue based P4P TGs in Thailand, OTOH, had less than a 2 percent HIV infection rate in 2011. Freelancers, BTW, means street walkers or other independent sex workers, for example those who go to Beergarden and Thermae in BKK.

Re making babies, they can be made from farangs who use condoms, too. Even with perfect condom use 1 in 50 couples will experience a pregnancy per year with condoms as the only means of birth control. Real world use is at least 10% or 5 in 50 re the pregnancy rate. Moreover, working girls often have more sex than the average couple, so their rates would be even higher.

BTW, coitus interruptus, pulling out before ejaculating, with bareback vaginal sex, is about as effective as condoms in preventing pregnancy. It is also obviously much safer for the lady as regards STIs than unloading within her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_interruptus

Amanut
05-28-12, 00:38
I recommend to start playing with your girl right in the shower and then continue on the bed. No oil, Lotion or whatever! You'll smell like pure sex. HahaMy few posts have been in the Philippine threads. On my last trip I met a very attractive slim professional 40 old separated MILF in Cebu. It was our first meeting and we had chatted on DIA and YM. She flew herself from Cagayan de Oro so we could meet in a place where there were no prying eyes. I told her when we meet "your the boss". Tell me your fantasy about our first meeting. It was to meet outside the hotel, got straight into the room, shower together, soap each other up and a teaser about. Then to the bed. She was "the boss" and she lived it as she explained it.

She later told me foreigners often smell bad so part of her plan was to get all cleaned up for a memorable experience. Very cool and she was "the boss" throughout the first about. Once she realized I kept myself clean and showered at least once a day and before getting dirty with her she totally relaxed. After that I introduced her to BBBJ and cim and finally a s. W all of which she said she had never tried. She said the reason she had not done this was that her ex and the one foreigner she dated never bothered to get the cheese off the front and the skids off the back. Her whole focus was that we both were clean smelling and after that the sky was the limit.

Filipinas love Dove soap. Bring a supply of small bottles to leave with them and they will tell you every time they shower that they think of you. (smiley please).

LittleBigMan
05-28-12, 05:50
In the west, its the opposite, especially if the dude's wealthy its like hitting the lottery. Its no accident many athletes have multiple kids from multiple mothers.Very true? And some are just like Thais men too? Just ask Terrel Owens a spoil selfcenter American football althlete who has multiple kids by multiple mothers who is broke now and was living under a freeway overpass and behind years in his child support! Or look at Holofield the former Heavweight boxing champion and Mike Tyson who is also hanging by his hang nail?

LBM

Run Mann
05-28-12, 06:30
btw, coitus interruptus, pulling out before ejaculating, with bareback vaginal sex, is about as effective as condoms in preventing pregnancy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/coitus_interruptusfor someone so into stats, you could at least used a credible source like a taxi driver or a farmer to support your argument. no one should use wikipedia to advance their claim as not much of anything there is peer reviewed or verified. to their credit they tell you this in their disclaimer and they also wrote that this area needs further research but you ran with it anyway. the best advice on wiki is the one below from their page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/wikipedia:general_disclaimer

not professional advice.

if you need specific advice (for example, medical, legal, financial, or risk management) please seek a professional who is licensed or knowledgeable in that area

Chill Out
05-28-12, 06:39
That must be the reason my Thai GF always sniffs me out (rather than kissing) when I meet her.Hahaha no. Every thai girls does this, it's a cultural thing, not about smelling if you have had a shower recently or not.

NicFrenchy
05-28-12, 06:47
I guess professional pickupartist is my dream to become or what I try to pretend I am, hehe. No offence.Picking up women and trying to be a pickup artist is one thing, Claiming to be a Professional is another.

You are a professional Pickup artist only when you make a living out of it. Guys like "Mystery" or "David DeAngelo" can say they are professionals because they actually sell their Art for money. And they maks quite a Killing at it.

While "Mystery" has a 500$ per person training, David De Angelo invites you to his 24 hours presentation for $1500. And his presentations are attended by around 50 prs / up each time.

Books, DVDs, TV Programs. These guys get paid to teach others how to pickup, techniques. How to open a set.

Guys like us, people who enjoy doing it but not making a living off it, are just Amateurs.

And rubbing ice on a girls shoulder? Seriously? That's a no-no in Thailand. Any pro would have known this.

Chill Out
05-28-12, 07:13
Nic, there are some junior pro coaches who work for the big companies who live in BKK part time. They'll go do some seminars in the US, make some money over one or two months, and then come here to chill.

According to Tony, they didn't have much success at Route 66. Maybe their skills aren't calibrated for Thailand.

Werqweq
05-28-12, 07:56
Nose is DEFINITELY a factor. That is fairly common knowledge.

Why you think so many Thai girls have nose jobs?And how ridiculous is that? Just last month a good friend of mine with a beautiful model quality face went ahead and got a nose job (implant for a fake nasal bone). I, in jest as I dislike those too, suggested she would be much better off getting a boob job, but my advise was ignored.

PinkPearl
05-28-12, 08:53
for someone so into stats, you could at least used a credible source like a taxi driver or a farmer to support your argument. no one should use wikipedia to advance their claim as not much of anything there is peer reviewed or verified. to their credit they tell you this in their disclaimer and they also wrote that this area needs further research but you ran with it anyway. the best advice on wiki is the one below from their page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/wikipedia:general_disclaimer

not professional advice.

if you need specific advice (for example, medical, legal, financial, or risk management) please seek a professional who is licensed or knowledgeable in that areano one said wikipedia is infallible like the pope. neither are those you recommend, such as in the medical field. a doctor i saw recently didn't even know what a p24 antigen test is. and, obviously, you didn't post anything contrary to the article i referred to, so you've provided no reasons to dismiss it's conclusions.

BionicMan
05-28-12, 21:46
No one said Wikipedia is infallible like the Pope.Latest vaticanleanks prove that also 'he' is not so infallible.

Sunlover2
05-28-12, 22:24
I will be heading to Thailand in a few days. I'm planning on staying in Bangkok for a couple days before heading to Pattaya. I was trying to find out which money exchanger can I get the best rate. A local girl in Pattaya showed me a place off of 2nd road that have a better rate then most exchanger in that area. I was checking if anyone knows a similar place in Bangkok.In the Arab section off Suk between Soi 3 and Soi 5 (behind the Grace Hotel) there are private money exchangers whose rates for buying pristine $100USD bills are better than the bank booths in the area, or ATM withdrawals for that matter. Talking around 1% better (plus or minus) just show them the bills first to get the best quote.

SunLover

PinkPearl
05-28-12, 22:59
Latest vaticanleanks prove that also 'he' is not so infallible.Even in his own church he is not considered infallible, except when he speaks excathedra.

As for Wikipedia, it often cites credible sources in support of its claims, like scientific studies & research that can be read online. Just follow the supporting references at the end of each article for online links or books.

I haven't seen anything out there that disagrees with what I posted about the similarity in pregnancy rates. There are plenty of sites that post numbers like the Wikipedia article has, e. G. The Mayo clinic.

Also many sites or businesses that speak about health issues have to make disclaimers in order not to get sued. That doesn't mean the info provided isn't accurate.

Run Mann
05-29-12, 00:01
No one said Wikipedia is infallible like the Pope. Neither are those you recommend, such as in the medical field. A doctor I saw recently didn't even know what a p24 antigen test is. And, obviously, you didn't post anything contrary to the article I referred to, so you've provided no reasons to dismiss it's conclusions.No need to, the article discredited and dismissed it's own conclusions by telling you that more researched is needed and that the info posted there was not verified which is why it is worthless information.

Golfinho
05-29-12, 00:26
In the Arab section off Suk between Soi 3 and Soi 5 (behind the Grace Hotel) there are private money exchangers whose rates for buying pristine $100USD bills are better than the bank booths in the area, or ATM withdrawals for that matter. Talking around 1% better (plus or minus) just show them the bills first to get the best quoteThis is accurate information. Arabs on Silom likewise consistently offer the best rate in town.

PinkPearl
05-29-12, 02:48
No need to, the article discredited and dismissed it's own conclusions by telling you that more researched is needed and that the info posted there was not verified which is why it is worthless information.LOL. That is ridiculous. The comment on "more research being needed" only referred to one small point in the article, not the entirety of it!

Studies have already concluded that pregnancy rates for condom use are not that different from coitus interruptus (bareback vaginal sex without cumming inside the female vagina). For example, the article stated that for "couples that use coitus interruptus correctly at every act of intercourse, the failure rate is 4% per year." And "the condom has a perfect-use failure rate of 2 percent". BTW, female condoms, as distinct from other types of condoms, have been given a failure rate of 5 percent.

Furthermore, if a man's precum has no sperm in it, as a number of studies have found, then the perfect use rate of coitus interuptus would be even less than 4 percent, and be zero percent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precum

The Mayo clinic, commonly cited as an authoritative source, says re coitus interruptus:

"As many as 22 out of 100 women who practice the withdrawal method for one year will get pregnant."

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/withdrawal-method/MY01050/DSECTION=risks

Compare that to the almost identical rate with condom pregnancies of up to 18%:

And I have to conclude, do you have any clue regarding this subject? Evidently not.

NicFrenchy
05-29-12, 05:49
For those who complain that there are no sex shops in Thailand. Go to Seacon Square in Bangkok

Syzygies
05-29-12, 05:51
BTW, coitus interruptus, pulling out before ejaculating, with bareback vaginal sex, is about as effective as condoms in preventing pregnancy.That may be a slight exaggeration, but I found it effective, in combination with watching days since last period, for close to one year with ex Philipine GF. She did not get pregnant. Some would downrate condoms due to danger of slip or break. However if condom slips off or breaks, rather than hoping for the best, the girl can follow up with the morning after Pills.

Juggie2006
05-29-12, 06:10
Apart from the various options at pad pong & other areas, I explored the outcall options to my hotel. Though staying a 5* hotel, there were extremely GF friendly. I did not even have to step out from my room and she arrived to my door. Only thing hotel does is to call and check if we are expecting a guest!

I went through some escort websites, looked up options and most of the cases the owner said that the girl I am referring to from the websites is available. I also noticed that we can negotiate and on 2 occasions I was able to get a discount of 500-1000 baht. Picked up this girl (pic attached) from a website, got a deal. A good 2 hour session included a erotic shower together, thai massage and a full GFE service. Most of them are not clock watchers.

PM me if any of you need more info but I am sure what I will share can be googled!

Cheers to Bangkok!

Syzygies
05-29-12, 06:21
For those who complain that there are no sex shops in Thailand. Go to Seacon Square in BangkokBeen there a few times lately but failed to notice it. Supposed to be at Tesco Lotus end (south end) 2nd floor (foot bridge level).

http://www.seaconsquare.com/eng/searchword.asp

Would be interesting to see they have any quality gadgets for ladies. What's available on Sukhumvit is really crap. Brought a rechargeable quality Vibe back from OS for an ex GF, just recently. She is horny, but doesn't live in a tourist area, and doesn't do Thai men any more. I have standing invitation to go live with her, but she isn't so hot and sexy as she was 20 years ago, and its a remote location.

NicFrenchy
05-29-12, 06:30
She is horny, but doesn't live in a tourist area, and doesn't do Thai men any more. I have standing invitation to go live with her, but she isn't so hot and sexy as she was 20 years ago, and its a remote location.Good luck now dealing with the 100 PMs you will get from the Cream or the Crop of ISG. These Creepos that would just fuck about anything that moves.

Mr Enternational
05-29-12, 06:32
For you non-believers.

The key to FREE thai girls is you have to offer or insinuate comepnsation is cumming their way.

Or in laymans terms- give them baht or make them think you will.

Thai girls are not interesed in a farang bf with nice eyelashes who only provides fun and companionship. Of course there are exceptions. LOL.Did you just say the key to getting a free hooker is to trick them into thinking you will pay them then rip them off? Never has there been a need for me to bait a non-pro like that, mainly because of the definition of non-pro itself.

NicFrenchy
05-29-12, 06:44
Did you just say the key to getting a free hooker is to trick them into thinking you will pay them then rip them off? Never has there been a need for me to bait a non-pro like that, mainly because of the definition of non-pro itself.Shit, I have that asshole 444 on "Ignore" and can't see what the sucker writes unless someone quotes him. And by the look of what you quoted him saying, it looks like I am missing on some good laughs.

This guy has to be a 15 years old jerking off from somewhere in Mississipi.

Wolvenvacht
05-29-12, 07:21
This guy has to be a 15 years old jerking off from somewhere in Mississipi.More probably 55 and living in the basement of his mother's place. Or in a small clapboard shed behind her trailer.

just kiddin'

BionicMan
05-29-12, 07:22
Good luck now dealing with the 100 PMs you will get from the Cream or the Crop of ISG. These Creepos that would just fuck about anything that moves.I had the same thought (your thought, not the one of PM'ing the guy!). Someone would not believe his eyes by reading she is not young and she is horny! He can even put 50 baht on the table!

Wolvenvacht
05-29-12, 07:26
These Creepos that would just fuck about anything that moves.And perhaps for the creepiest of the Creepos, it doesn't even have to move anymore.

Tony Hoeprano
05-29-12, 07:52
Why did you not offer her to sleep in your bedroom?

As being a gentle man you could have offer that she sleeps in your bed and that you would take the sofa.

I had that several times and. If the girl is tired (too) next morning you could give this another try.

What I did not understand is that you simple let her go?Of course I offered, but she was being evasive so it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

Syzygies
05-29-12, 08:15
Good luck now dealing with the 100 PMs you will get from the Cream or the Crop of ISG. These Creepos that would just fuck about anything that moves.Ha Ha! Fortunately I do not allow PM. She is fuckable, just not quite stunning any more. She won't just fuck anyone, she expects certain skills. I am indebted to her for training me how to give superior DATY, many years back. Apparently only a small percentage of guys do it really well. Taught me many things about colloquial (non-classroom) Thai language too.

Run Mann
05-29-12, 08:53
LOL. That is ridiculous. The comment on "more research being needed" only referred to one small point in the article, not the entirety of it!

Studies have already concluded that pregnancy rates for condom use are not that different from coitus interruptus (bareback vaginal sex without cumming inside the female vagina). For example, the article stated that for "couples that use coitus interruptus correctly at every act of intercourse, the failure rate is 4% per year." And "the condom has a perfect-use failure rate of 2 percent". BTW, female condoms, as distinct from other types of condoms, have been given a failure rate of 5 percent.

Furthermore, if a man's precum has no sperm in it, as a number of studies have found, then the perfect use rate of coitus interuptus would be even less than 4 percent, and be zero percent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precum

The Mayo clinic, commonly cited as an authoritative source, says re coitus interruptus:

"As many as 22 out of 100 women who practice the withdrawal method for one year will get pregnant."

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/withdrawal-method/MY01050/DSECTION=risks

Compare that to the almost identical rate with condom pregnancies of up to 18%:

And I have to conclude, do you have any clue regarding this subject? Evidently not.The further studies portion addressed the very portion of your original post that I quoted but ignoring facts and creating your own is the reason you're being called out by so many posters here. However, like an ostrich with your head in the sand you see only what you want to see so keep posting your dubious information and selective stats, one day even you will believe what you post.

NicFrenchy
05-29-12, 08:58
And perhaps for the creepiest of the Creepos, it doesn't even have to move anymore.OMG. You gave me stomach cramps, I laughed really hard there and everyone in the office looked at me strangely

NicFrenchy
05-29-12, 09:03
Ha Ha! Fortunately I do not allow PM. She is fuckable, just not quite stunning any more. She won't just fuck anyone, she expects certain skills. I am indebted to her for training me how to give superior DATY, many years back. Apparently only a small percentage of guys do it really well. Taught me many things about colloquial (non-classroom) Thai language too.Ok so then I'll be the first Creepo in line: I am actually genuinely interested. I don't mind her age or her being a stunner, I just want to see where my DATY skills are at. That would be a Great thing to find a thai girl to actually tell me truthfully (and an expert one at that). Many of my non-pros tell me I am really good but I take it with a Grain of salt as they haven't had that many guys eat their pussy before.

It's like getting a BJ, they are all Great until one day you really get a GREAT one. Then all the other ones pale in comparison.

I am seriously interested in the Challenge.

NicFrenchy
05-29-12, 09:06
By the way, I love how clusterfucked this Thread is.

There are talks of Pros, non pros, shops, STDs, viagra, racial stuff, money exchange. Even H444 (our resident comic) makes guest appearances

Giotto
05-29-12, 09:09
. Many of my non-pros tell me I am really good but I take it with a Grain of salt as they haven't had that many guys eat their pussy before.Auntie Guido told me you are really good.

Giotto
PS: (especially with sausages)

Tony Hoeprano
05-29-12, 09:21
My hiso GF walked right into my condo while I was having a few drinkies with an online girl I had brought over. (I forgot to lock the door) Beforehand she had called 10 times and messaged 7-8. Amazingly bad timing this is the first time she arrived unannounced or uninvited LOL. She was visibly shaken, went on to say how all thais know that girl is a bar girl and how ugly she was (dark skinned). I consoled her, but also had a few choice words for her for just showing up and walking into my condo. After a few minutes the online girl walked out, they had a fast conversation in thai, and she left. I asked her what she told her, and she said he's my boyfriend and not to contact him anymore, then we went along our merry way. She told me she will give me one more chance but not another!

NicFrenchy
05-29-12, 09:32
Beforehand she had called 10 times and messaged 7-8. Amazingly bad timing this is the first time she arrived unannounced or uninvited LOL.Well, if she had called 10 times and messaged 8 times, that's not really showing up unannounced.

Tony Hoeprano
05-29-12, 09:48
Well, yeah it was because we had plans to meet up the next day and I told her I was going out to eat for the evening. She was waiting outside my condo for an hour till she decided to break and enter. I think she had a sneaky suspicion something was amiss.

PinkPearl
05-29-12, 10:00
The further studies portion addressed the very portion of your original post that I quotedI'm aware of where your confusion was & have already corrected it.

but ignoring facts and creating your own is the reason you're being called out by so many posters here. However, like an ostrich with head in the sand you see only what you want to see so keep posting your dubious information and selective stats, one day even you will believe what you post.It is highly doubtful, but perhaps one day you will read and, with lots of luck, even understand what is recognized by scientific studies, research & medical authorities.

Pointy Stick
05-29-12, 10:10
By the way, I love how clusterfucked this Thread is.

There are talks of Pros, non pros, shops, STDs, viagra, racial stuff, money exchange. Even H444 (our resident comic) makes guest appearancesMore like our village idiot.

Is it mean to be low season at the moment or does this really only apply to Pattaya. I'll be arriving soon so I'm wondering if prices in general are lower or are more negotiable? Does it even make sense to think of it this way? It's hard to get a fix on the different aspects mongering in Bangkok as I really only know Pattaya.

I will read a shitload more on Gogos since I've never hit them up beofre

PinkPearl
05-29-12, 10:34
That may be a slight exaggeration, but I found it effective, in combination with watching days since last period, for close to one year with ex Philipine GF. She did not get pregnant. Some would downrate condoms due to danger of slip or break. However if condom slips off or breaks, rather than hoping for the best, the girl can follow up with the morning after Pills.I think the withdrawal method is quite effective for those with a high degree of skill at it. Even with this method the morning after pill could be used in case of an "accident". But for the general public, like condoms, it is a poor means of birth control & should be combined with other methods. Even for myself, being able to avoid finishing inside the vagina 100% of the time, due to the possibility of sperm in precum I wouldn't rely on it alone & prefer the lady be fixed or using effective birth control.

Joe Looking
05-29-12, 10:51
Last night after months of anticipation (it was closed when I was last in Bangkok due to a death) I made it to Soi Cowboy. It took over 2. 5 hours and 4 bars before I finally found one that I wanted to take home. Perhaps I'm a bit of a dick but I tend to have rules about bar / go-go girls mainly pertaining to how greedy they act in the bar, I. E. If they ask for lady drinks instead of to be bar fined I pretty much walk away or if I buy them a lady drink and they ask for another I walk away. I was actually about to bar fine a chick who gave me a lap dance until she asked for a second drink and then started to pout and eventually make the I have to use the bathroom excuse when I told her no.

The main highlight was the parts of a live show I saw at Miss Wongs (I think that's the name). Sadly, I could barely see the stage from my seat but it is the one place I would go back to as long as I could get a high center seat or a seat at the stage. The biggest let down was the girls and their lack of dancing. The whole night I saw probably 100 girls dancing and less than 5 actually appeared to give a shit.

I ended up settling on number 66 at Shark Bar. She was the only one who politely asked for a drink and was forward about leaving with me. I've read so many stories of guy leaving go-go bars alone after dropping 1000+ baht on lady drinks that I like it when they are direct. In the bar I went through my checklist to make sure she would do everything I wanted and she even agreed to try to take it in the butt (I could not get it in but at least she tried). She also agreed to go LT for 2500 + 600 bar fine (I think I could have stayed firm at 2000 and she would have given in but I was really ready to go at that point). She even agreed that LT would be until I kicked her out, even if it was past noon when I did so. This was great because another girl in her bar wanted 4000 LT and to leave at 7am, when I told her it was already 1am she said okay she can leave at 8am as though that made it a good deal for me.

In the looks department she was a 7. 5/10, I knock off half a point for hair on the legs. She also has a nice set of natural tits with just enough hang to make them fun to play with. For those of you who like to DATY, she is definitely a fan. I generally loath to do it, especially with a sex worker, but I find it relaxes most girls enough to increase the chances of easy anal penetration and with her there was no odd taste or smell. The sex itself was also good; she remained fully engaged throughout the act and even afterwards. She wanted me to bar fine her again, but my spidey sense started tingling so I tipped her (which I rarely ever do) and sent her on her way. She was great, sans the hair on legs, but I got the impression she wanted to spend the day together which can become an expensive day and something just seemed off. I have had enough bad experiences to know that I would rather trust my instincts and miss out on a good time than ignore my instincts and have a bad time / something bad happen. She did say that I could pay the bar fine and call her when I was ready but I told her I would just come by the bar if I had time.

Chill Out
05-29-12, 11:27
L I. E. If they ask for lady drinks instead of to be bar fined I pretty much walk away or if I buy them a lady drink and they ask for another I walk away.They are requested by the bar to ask this. You can make your decision quickly and barfine her without buying ladydrinks (that's usually what I do) . Or if you want to sit with her for 30 minutes, you buy ladydrinks. There is no way around it. Blaming the girls makes no sense. That's what the bar tells them to do.

And the girl does not have to be forward about being barfined. Most won't, in their mind if they sit with you that means they are open to go. They will wait for you to ask.

If you don't talk about barfine and don't want to buy ladydrinks, why would a girl sit with you? She makes no money. She loses potential customers who can't call her over. She gets in trouble with the mamasan for not getting ladydrinks. And she sits there with a guy whose intentions aren't clear, who might just leave in 30 minutes and she'll have nothing to show for it. These girls aren't there to chitchat for free.

NicFrenchy
05-29-12, 11:31
I made it to Soi Cowboy.Nice report. I agree that SC is not really a preferred spot of mine (I prefer massage) but I still prefer SC than NANA.

Funny, we couldn't be more different you and I, I like to take things slow, let the girl talk and have a couple drinks before I decide if a BF is to be had. I never discuss price with Bargirls, I like the more "go with the flow" approach. I pay them at departure time and for services rendered.

If a girl comes and wants to leave after ST, I give them 1200. They look stunned but with the 300 they make from the BF makes it 1500.

If the girl stay LT, and is not a clock watcher, then it's 3k.

Everyone has a system, preferences and I think it's great that we are all different

Bowling32
05-29-12, 12:36
Tarawadee is still there. The base sideliner price might be higher than it was when you last went. Was it 3700 Baht the last time you visited, that's what it's at now?

Quality still decent as it's out of the way and has a pretty solid client base of business owners and players from that area.Thanks bro Dash,

If I could recall the damage I paid was at THB3400. Means it has increased. Hope the quality is improving too. Anyway thanks bro for informing.

B32

Bowling32
05-29-12, 12:40
Surawong Road has a lot of massage shops between Soi Thaniya and Silom Soi 6. Good prices and big staffs (women and men).

There are a number of shops along lower Silom, past Narathiwas Road. Check between the Pullman Hotel (old Sofitel) and the Narai Hotel. Diamond, Happy and Lisa Massage all have willing practitioners.

There are even a few new "legit" looking massage shops on Patpong 1.

I like to go to "Money Massage." It's in the little shopping complex next to the Thai Airways office on the corner of Silom and Naratiwas. Good prices and clean.

For FS, try Plaza on Patpong 2, Versailles near what Hualamphong, Ben Ten on Silom Soi 6, JC on Surawong. Most of the oilies will do FS, too, if you pick the right girl (just ask).

"Oil" massage is almost universal for HJ happy ending, but you might ask just in case. I can't help you with recommendations for FJ? You'll have to ask at the shops about this. .Thanks Bro FT,

Since I will be staying in Centrepoint silom, Will wrote it down and hunt for it with effort.

Krop krun krap.

B32

NicFrenchy
05-29-12, 13:01
Here you go. http://www.gdiary.com/ShopDetails.asp?ID=397

You can find Japanese full website translators like Babelfish (the top one for Japanese) : http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Also, you can look at this website: Signup for Free and Enjoy access to most soapies, girls, pictures, prices: http://www.thaimassagemodel.com/home/home.php

NicFrenchy
05-29-12, 13:03
Signup for Free and Enjoy access to most soapies, girls, pictures, prices:

http://www.thaimassagemodel.com/home/home.phpJust wondering how many new sign-ups they will get tonight. ISG's a big Platform. And NO, I am not affiliated to this. Hell, I don't even fancy Soapies that much

BionicMan
05-29-12, 14:03
. She told me she will give me one more chance but not another!Let her chose the girl for the next time LOL

Chill Out
05-29-12, 16:39
Today I was helping my girlfriend figure out how much she had to charge a guy who wants to book her for a lot of hours.

I then realized for the first time than even a basic multiplication is too hard for her to handle.

Yet she is going to make 20, 000 baths (plus tip) in one afternoon when she meets said guy this weekend.

Amazing Thailand.

Tony Hoeprano
05-29-12, 18:33
Let her chose the girl for the next time LOLI like my girl. But not even a day later, I was back online, lining up more girls to meet. Most rationale people would think I'm sick or something.

Horny Landoora
05-29-12, 18:38
I like my girl. But not even a day later, I was back online, lining up more girls to meet. Most rationale people would think I'm sick or something.You are a pussy addict just like the rest of us! The more we get the more we want!

NicFrenchy
05-30-12, 00:52
Here's my next Online Target, funny girl but limited English. And she wants a much younger guy than me, *****. Hahaha

Werqweq
05-30-12, 05:10
Here's my next Online Target, funny girl but limited English. And she wants a much younger guy than me, *****. HahahaThat's a very pretty girl. Good luck.

Pointy Stick
05-30-12, 05:12
Again for the uninformed. Pattaya is cheaper due to abundance of ugly, old, dark girls available. Exceptions duly noted!Didn't you openly admit that you've never actually been to Pattaya and any knowledge you do have is second hand from other forums?

Taking advice from you is like asking a virgin who wacks off to porn what sex is like.

NicFrenchy
05-30-12, 05:29
Taking advice from you is like asking a virgin who wacks off to porn what sex is like.You'd have to make sure he can locate his dick first.

Syzygies
05-30-12, 05:36
Didn't you openly admit that you've never actually been to Pattaya and any knowledge you do have is second hand from other forums?This is a great point. I don't post anything on Pattaya specifics since I haven't been there for years. Its much better to read first hand reports of actual experiences. Too many times we have seen someone try to be expert on something without the first hand experience and it is usually not very useful. In particular, I hate to see comments on the character of girls, from guys who do not know the girl first hand.

For those who haven't been to a place, just read and learn something from those that did go there, but take everything with a grain of salt.

I have previously looked at some other forums e. G. The one starting with W. I was amazed that despite the amount of crap in this forum, that the competition was extremely weak (no competition at all). The W forum (as the worst example) , had mostly just smart arse one liners at the time, with actual mongering experience reports very few and far between. When I asked if they shouldn't shape and write some reasonable reports, just got abuse from those with superiority complexes.

Thai forums are very weak on reporting specifics too. They might recommend some girl number, but fail to say what they really liked about the girl. It could have been just the big silicones, who knows? Maybe they are too shy to be very direct. They love to right joking type one liners too, that seem rather useless to me.

Syzygies
05-30-12, 06:08
Had a quick look in Sheba last night. Business is bad and standard of girls has dropped in last 2-3 months. All the girls I know were missing. Went to Suzi Wong and conversly found a big improvement in standard of the girls since 2 months ago, despite being a rainy Tuesday. Many more customers there. Not many girls with big natural tits though (maybe 2-3 with really nice tits).3 bad silicone jobs on display. Took two girls from the lesbian show. One had just returned to the bar a few days earlier after a long break and indicated that she hadn't had any sex for 9 months. She was very very tight (partly due to lack of sex) and really keen to get a good sex session in. Her real sister works there too so its possible to take the two sisters I guess. What's amazing is she reported that her mother (real mother) worked there also up to about 7 years ago. They reckoned that maybe I should remember the mother too although I didn't recognise the name.

Syzygies
05-30-12, 06:13
Here's my next Online Target, funny girl but limited English. And she wants a much younger guy than me, *****. HahahaYes she is stunning, and I wouldn't care if the tits were small. I would give that face a 10 score. I speak Thai and am not too young like Nic. ;)

NicFrenchy
05-30-12, 06:30
Yes she is stunning, and I wouldn't care if the tits were small. I would give that face a 10 score. I speak Thai and am not too young like Nic. ;)Hehehe, She did a Strip for me and I have the VID, which will share with Mr Giotto later tonight.

What happen to your DATY Friend? I am up for that challenge, Seriously

BionicMan
05-30-12, 09:40
You'd have to make sure he can locate his dick first."scrapping his head".

Oh well, what did you understand?

I mean. I am scrapping my head about this guy and used a figurative expression since there is emoticon. LMAO!

Syzygies
05-30-12, 10:16
Hehehe, She did a Strip for me and I have the VID, which will share with Mr Giotto later tonight.

What happen to your DATY Friend? I am up for that challenge, SeriouslyShe is now aged 45 and lives in a far province Satun. I am posting her a deluxe rechargeable vibe. She was hot 20 years ago or I thought so at the time.

NicFrenchy
05-30-12, 11:20
She is now aged 45 and lives in a far province Satun. I am posting her a deluxe rechargeable vibe. She was hot 20 years ago or I thought so at the time.That's way south. Too far for me

Chill Out
05-30-12, 11:49
Why would you be so eager to lick the pussy of a 45 years old you've never met?

Smoothy
05-30-12, 11:50
Here's my next Online Target, funny girl but limited English. And she wants a much younger guy than me, *****. HahahaLooks almost exactly like a chick who dances at Cowboy 2 on Soi Cowboy.

Tony Hoeprano
05-30-12, 12:33
Today I was helping my girlfriend figure out how much she had to charge a guy who wants to book her for a lot of hours.

I then realized for the first time than even a basic multiplication is too hard for her to handle.

Yet she is going to make 20, 000 baths (plus tip) in one afternoon when she meets said guy this weekend.

Amazing Thailand.You don't mind your GF having sex with another guy?

Chill Out
05-30-12, 13:02
That's her job. If I minded, I guess she wouldn't be my GF.

Fon Tok
05-30-12, 14:38
You don't mind your GF having sex with another guy?Can you spell P I M P?

NicFrenchy
05-30-12, 15:27
Why would you be so eager to lick the pussy of a 45 years old you've never met?If you're not too lazy to scroll down to the beginning of that conversation, you'll get your answer

Jbranch23
05-30-12, 16:37
Hello Bros,

Heading back to BKK and am looking for a serviced apartment type hotel that has a balcony, rooftop pool, and is close to the BTS preferably on Sukhumvit.

My price budget is around 2200THB.

I'm thinking of the Somerset near Asoke but I'm not sure if it has a balcony (really want a balcony.)

Giotto
05-30-12, 20:01

I see nic call ohers racist yet he is the most racist of all-JAPPOS- what is that?Yeah,

He is French. He is of course a fucking racist. I am a KRAUT. And if I say so that makes me a racist too, right? OK then.

At least. He contributes something to the forum. You don't. Just go away.

Giotto

Michi
05-30-12, 20:18
Negrows all look alike. Exceptions noted.

You can say 60% of bargirls also look alike. You know-that issarn look!True, but we westerners look totally alike for them as well. Different criteria.

Somewhere15
05-30-12, 23:45
Hello Bros,

Heading back to BKK and am looking for a serviced apartment type hotel that has a balcony, rooftop pool, and is close to the BTS preferably on Sukhumvit.

I'm thinking of the Somerset near Asoke but I'm not sure if it has a balcony (really want a balcony.) Try Phachara Suites. Soi 6 Sukhumvite.price depending how long you want too stay

PinkPearl
05-31-12, 00:35
Yeah,

He is French. He is of course a fucking racist. I am a KRAUT. And if I say so that makes me a racist too, right? OK then.

GiottoGet it right, funny sir. Giotto is Italian, not Nazi. And you make black olive pepperoni mosquito pizzas for a living in the sticks of Cambodia. Please stop this Lodge & sauerkraut nonsense.

"Italian Renaissance painting exercised a dominant influence on subsequent European painting (see Western painting) for centuries afterwards, with artists such as Giotto di Bondone, Masaccio, Piero della Francesca, Domenico Ghirlandaio, Perugino, Michelangelo, Raphael, Botticelli, Leonardo the Vinci, and Titian."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Italy

BTW, what's the latest prognostication for the annual flood season? Is the Ark completed yet?

NicFrenchy
05-31-12, 00:52
Hello Bros,

I'm thinking of the Somerset near Asoke but I'm not sure if it has a balcony (really want a balcony.) If you had posted this in the correct Thread, I'd help you. But since you didn't bother looking, I won't bother helping.

NicFrenchy
05-31-12, 00:56
Yeah,

At least. He contributes something to the forum. You don't. Just go away.

GiottoYEs, I am racist, I don't like Black people, I don't like Asians, I don't like Latinos, I hate White people and most of all, I hate 15 years old white males jerking off to the picture Gallery and posting second hand information about a city they have never been in. H444, get a life.

Mr The Kraut, Sorry had a late worknight last night, couldn't come by but prepare the sausage tonight!

Syzygies
05-31-12, 06:13
The bosses at Soi Cowboy bars seem to be talking as though Nana Plaza is going to close down in a 3 months or so. Like leases are not being renewed. Has anyone got the full story? Or is it just a vicious rumour?

Oh shit. Where will all those LBs go? I hate to see ladyboys arriving in force to Soi Cowboy. Having Cock-a-two is bad enough already. I would love to see most of the Arab's Coyote bars in Cowboy disappear too. Had a quick look in Cowboy 2 last night. Could only find one really pretty girl and didn't look like a fun type of girl. Most girls there were chubby, to my taste. Some other Coyote bars do have better girls.

Syzygies
05-31-12, 06:30
you don't mind your gf having sex with another guy?when your gf tells you that she never enjoys sex with other guys, its just work, you want to take that with a grain of salt. i find that many thai working girls are able to enjoy sex on occasions. if you are fine with that, then great.

i previously had a gf from a soapy (chao praya ii). i was not supporting her fully (no monthly payment), so knew that she had to have sex with plenty of guys, and that sometimes she was going to really like the guys and enjoy too. being a play up type myself, it was very fair. i didn't mind as long as she was performing adequately for me.

my regular bargirl from last night kept wanting more sex and more daty, well beyond the call of her normal duty, and yet the very first session i ever had with her, she was scared, reticent, and a bit difficult to fuck. things changed dramtically after she started to like my style. its not an act. she gets very horny at times, especially just before her period. i just about get raped. most guys will have seen how horny girls can be at the right time of month.

the other night a bargirl had not had sex for 9 months (been away from the bar long time). she was really hot for it too. even working girls have sexual desires or needs! it a great excuse for many that its just their job. hardened hookers that never allow themselves to enjoy, do not become my regular girls. i also like very natural girls. too much acting doesn't do it for me, unless they are so subtle and skilled that cannot tell, which is rare.

WildHawk
05-31-12, 07:06
The bosses at Soi Cowboy bars seem to be talking as though Nana Plaza is going to close down . I would love to see most of the Arab's Coyote bars in Cowboy disappear too. Had a quick look in Cowboy 2 last night. Could only find one really pretty girl and didn't look like a fun type of girl. Most girls there were chubby, to my taste. Some other Coyote bars do have better girls.Sorry to not have R. T. F. F. And all, but I wonder if anyone would be so kind as to point out which of the Soi Cowboy and / or Nana places are Coyote bars. (I assume none of the girls can be barfined or just some?) Frankly, I'd rather just avoid the places altogether when I visit in late June.

Since I'm on, I'd also like to solicit some advice on whether I should hook up with a gogo dancer I had from the Dollhouse two years ago. (I'd guess some readers here might even know her if she's been there so long. Scary). Back then I had a great day with her at a floating market; really sweet GF feeling. Last Autumn I had sent her $200 US to help her family after the flooding (though not directly affected, her ahem "business" apparently had suffered). I posted about this way back and one fellow ISGer mentioned that perhaps she would repay my kindness. So, that's the gist of it: Ought I look her up or no?

She is still working in the same bar, pushing 30. Now I am to assume that she's going to want the barfine, or are the dancers permitted to take days off? (I doubt she's going to give it up without a money transaction; I am curious as to whether she'll broach the money issue before the deed.) Of course, I could just forget the whole thing, avoid her bar and enjoy Soi Cowboy on my own. I'm basically spending two nights (one full day) in BKK before another six days in Pattaya, so there will be no lack of opportunity for gogos and all that.

Syzygies
05-31-12, 07:41
I posted about this way back and one fellow ISGer mentioned that perhaps she would repay my kindness. So, that's the gist of it: Ought I look her up or no?The ISGer was probably pulling your leg. Chances of your kindness being returned are slim. Forget about her unless she excites you on more than the others. Certainly best forget about your help provided. Who knows how many guys are helping her.

Only 1 in a thousand girls would really try to repay you.

Oldian
05-31-12, 08:08
The ISGer was probably pulling your leg. Chances of your kindness being returned are slim. Forget about her unless she excites you on more than the others. Certainly best forget about your help provided. Who knows how many guys are helping her.

Only 1 in a thousand girls would really try to repay you.Ain't that the truth. Couldn't resist telling this story though. Some years ago I met a gal in the Thermae whom I saw a few times. Stunning body, not so stunning face, and a few times was more than enough, not to mention the sex wasn't above average. However she was a very pleasant gal and we became friends after that, she'd often call me up to ask for my opinion on this or that. One night, I came into the Thermae and she came over to show me her new camera that she had in her handbag, and on it was a video of her with legs spread doing naughty things. I told her that this would make a great marketing tool and she looked at me rather inquiringly. I told her to go show it to the next punter that walked in, and that I guaranteed that he'd be taking her home in a flash. She said,"really?" and went towards the next guy coming through the door. I saw her point to her bag, whip out the camera, saw the stunned look on his face, and a minute later, they were headed towards the door. She turned back to flash me a huge thumbs up.

Some years later, I had just put out a book, and was walking down Sukhumvit with a box of copies in my arms. This gal passed me on the street and called my name. It was her. She told me she'd moved back to Pitsanulok and started a small shop, was in town visiting her friends for a few days. She asked what I was carrying and I showed her, and she reached into her purse, pulled out 3000 baht, and bought ten copies! Of course I signed each and every one for her!

BionicMan
05-31-12, 08:09
I provide Bangkok humour at its best.If you guys want to impress a girl-a good sense of humour goes a long way. A lot farther than a nice eyelash or a long penis! Humour works well with hookers so I'm positive it works with FREE girls too. Hahahaha.And do you think wew are hookers in here and you deem necessary to entertain us?

Oldian
05-31-12, 08:12
Sorry to not have R. T. F. F. And all, but I wonder if anyone would be so kind as to point out which of the Soi Cowboy and / or Nana places are Coyote bars. (I assume none of the girls can be barfined or just some?) Frankly, I'd rather just avoid the places altogether when I visit in late June.

Since I'm on, I'd also like to solicit some advice on whether I should hook up with a gogo dancer I had from the Dollhouse two years ago. (I'd guess some readers here might even know her if she's been there so long. Scary). Back then I had a great day with her at a floating market; really sweet GF feeling. Last Autumn I had sent her $200 US to help her family after the flooding (though not directly affected, her ahem "business" apparently had suffered). I posted about this way back and one fellow ISGer mentioned that perhaps she would repay my kindness. So, that's the gist of it: Ought I look her up or no?

She is still working in the same bar, pushing 30. Now I am to assume that she's going to want the barfine, or are the dancers permitted to take days off? (I doubt she's going to give it up without a money transaction; I am curious as to whether she'll broach the money issue before the deed.) Of course, I could just forget the whole thing, avoid her bar and enjoy Soi Cowboy on my own. I'm basically spending two nights (one full day) in BKK before another six days in Pattaya, so there will be no lack of opportunity for gogos and all that.I'd say she certainly won't be repaying you a cash dividend, but the fact that you must be seen as one jai dee guy for sending her money means she will most likely give you a rocking good night. You could try meeting her halfway, call her and tell her straight up that you don't like paying barfines but would be happy to see her outside of work. She might want to keep you as a potential benefactor for the sure floods that will hit us this year, so maybe she drops the bar fine or else just comes after she finishes.

BionicMan
05-31-12, 08:13
Get it right, funny sir. Giotto is Italian, not Nazi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Italy

BTW, what's the latest prognostication for the annual flood season? Is the Ark completed yet?Wow. Do we have an history and art expert in here?

BionicMan
05-31-12, 08:23
Sorry to not have R. T. F. F.You put a lot of questions and you gave yourself a lot of answers too. Use common sense and you will realize it is better to move on to the next girl. But do not ocme back here in 6 months asking how to hook up with htat girl too. We pay girls to leave in the morning, and they should also get our of our brain too.

Chill Out
05-31-12, 09:31
Wildhawk, I'm more optimistic than the others. If you spent a good time with her last time, she likes you and you like her, so why not go and see her again?

You might have to pay the barfine because that's for the bar. I wouldn't mention money and just see in the morning if she wants it or not.

From my experience it's not unlikely that she will say no as a thank you for helping her before. The odds are much better than 1:1000. If not, just pay her, you will have had a nice night with her anyway, so what's the big deal?

Giotto
05-31-12, 09:43
The bosses at Soi Cowboy bars seem to be talking as though Nana Plaza is going to close down in a 3 months or so. Like leases are not being renewed. Has anyone got the full story? Or is it just a vicious rumour?The rumors in short:

- land was sold.

- wholesale lease contractor changed.

- retail leases to be prolonged in July are sharply rising, causing serious headaches for some bars / groups

Let's wait for the outcome.

Giotto

Goatscrot
05-31-12, 10:01
YEs, I am racist, I don't like Black people, I don't like Asians, I don't like Latinos, I hate White people and most of all, I hate 15 years old white males jerking off to the picture Gallery and posting second hand information about a city they have never been in. H444, get a life.

Mr The Kraut, Sorry had a late worknight last night, couldn't come by but prepare the sausage tonight!Equal opportunity bigot! I like it! Hate everybody! Me too! .

Bowerboy
05-31-12, 10:30
Wildhawk, I'm more optimistic than the others. If you spent a good time with her last time, she likes you and you like her, so why not go and see her again?

You might have to pay the barfine because that's for the bar. I wouldn't mention money and just see in the morning if she wants it or not.

From my experience it's not unlikely that she will say no as a thank you for helping her before. The odds are much better than 1:1000. If not, just pay her, you will have had a nice night with her anyway, so what's the big deal?This is so unbelievably cheap.

She is a prostitute and she makes her living by sleeping with men for money. Pay her.

No matter how much she likes you, given the choice between being paid or not I can assure you she would take the money.

Syzygies
05-31-12, 10:35

From my experience it's not unlikely that she will say no as a thank you for helping her before. The odds are much better than 1:1000. If not, just pay her, you will have had a nice night with her anyway, so what's the big deal?As a pessimist I may have exaggerated slightly. Chances are reasonable to get some compensation but to get it all back, very slim.

NicFrenchy
05-31-12, 10:46
Get it right, funny sir. Giotto is Italian, not Nazi.He's a Schnitzel Austrian is what he is! I think Giotto is not his real name, his name is Kurt Wagner.

Giotto
05-31-12, 10:49
He's a Schnitzel Austrian is what he is! I think Giotto is not his real name, his name is Kurt Wagner.He might be Swiss. Wilhelm Tell?

Giotto

Joe Looking
05-31-12, 11:37
They are requested by the bar to ask this. You can make your decision quickly and barfine her without buying ladydrinks (that's usually what I do). Or if you want to sit with her for 30 minutes, you buy ladydrinks. There is no way around it. Blaming the girls makes no sense. That's what the bar tells them to do.

And the girl does not have to be forward about being barfined. Most won't, in their mind if they sit with you that means they are open to go. They will wait for you to ask.

If you don't talk about barfine and don't want to buy ladydrinks, why would a girl sit with you? She makes no money. She loses potential customers who can't call her over. She gets in trouble with the mamasan for not getting ladydrinks. And she sits there with a guy whose intentions aren't clear, who might just leave in 30 minutes and she'll have nothing to show for it. These girls aren't there to chitchat for free.I'm not expecting her to sit with me for my charm and with, but IMO there is a huge difference between the girl who wants you to keep the tequilla shots flowing and the one who orders something like whiskey / coke and sips it while she sits / talks with you. I know that it is prostitution and all about money but I hate being treated like an outright ATM. Be it a gogo or hostess bar, I've never had a girl sit with me without buying at least one drink. My problem is when they start asking for drinks for their friends or they knock the drink you buy back like it's water and they've been lost in the Sahara for days. At the risk of sounding like a cheap charlie I think that 1-2 drinks for me + 1-2 lady drinks + bar fine + what the girl gets is more than enough money for everyone.

I do appreciate your point about the forwardness. You are absolutely right, I should be more up front about what I want and not wait on the chick to do it. I guess I just have a special appreciation for women coming on to me.

BionicMan
05-31-12, 11:52
This is so unbelievably cheap. She is a prostitute and she makes her living by sleeping with men for money. Pay her. No matter how much she likes you, given the choice between being paid or not I can assure you she would take the money.I tend to agree as she does that for money and for a living. Indeed the guy sent her a good amount of money but pretty much that money is gone. Since there are not paid holidays there, every day she has to put a stack of money in her pursue as that represents her earning. Bar fine has not much to do with earnings. She might discount part of the fee vs. Liking and good time, but would not be fair to ask for her Time with no compensation. It is like asking a taxi driver to drive you around for free in his working time. Might even be your brother but he can't have no earnings.

Joe Looking
05-31-12, 12:02
I had extra time to kill a couple of nights ago and went to Lookie Lookie because a guy I met in Udon recommended it. It was late and on a weeknight when I went, but there were less than 6 girls working and only 2 other customers over the hour I was there.

I did strike up a conversation with and ultimately decided to go home with a woman from Surin. To me she was absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed her company which is very important to me. After about 30 minutes of conversation (yes I bought her a drink and she slowly sipped it) I nutsacked up and asked about the bar fine. Much to my surprise she said it was 1500 before midnight and 1200 after. To put it mildly I was pretty taken aback so I had her repeat the numbers in Thai to make sure there was no confusion. She told me that I could wait for her to get off work, but since I had to leave for the airport around 8 the next morning I really wanted to get things going A. S. A. P.

At the risk of sounding cheap, those rates were way too high for me. She herself admitted that the barfine was high but told me that she would receive 500 from the barfine. As it was close to midnight. 700 bf seemed reasonable because the previous night at Soi Cowboy the range I found was 600-800, I asked if she would go LT for 1500 since she was going to get 500 from the bf. She agreed so I went to the cashier to verify the bf.

The cashier verified that the bf would be 1200 and when I told her it was expensive she said that it was because of the classiness of the ladies, I'm paying for a service not for class but whatever. The cashier also told me all the bars in that area have a similar bf.

Ae turned out to be a star performer in the bedroom and was personable the night of and in the morning before she left (she even asked for permission to leave instead of just saying that she was leaving).

I did notice a lot of signs in Japanese and Korean in the area so maybe the bars cater to those guys and expect higher prices? I've read through a lot of Bangkok posts here but don't recall seeing a bar fine that high, is this common?

NicFrenchy
05-31-12, 12:04
I'm not expecting her to sit with me for my charm and with, but IMO there is a huge difference between the girl who wants you to keep the tequilla shots flowing and the one who orders something like whiskey / coke and sips it while she sits / talks with you.You may not be her type at all and she wants to knock back a few Tequilas in order to be drunk enough to go to your room. A lot of guys here think they are Casanovas and that the girls will love them and go with the first punter that shows his face. Not quite.

Some girls cope by drinking, some do drugs. They need that to keep fucking the lot of us. We are not a "Grade A" bunch per se.

NicFrenchy
05-31-12, 12:11
asked about the bar fine. Much to my surprise she said it was 1500 before midnight and 1200 after. To put it mildly I was pretty taken aback so I had her repeat the numbers in Thai to make sure there was no confusion. She told me that I could wait for her to get off work, but since I had to leave for the airport around 8 the next morning I really wanted to get things going A. S. A. P.BF are quite expensive at soi 33 Bars. Ladies put on a dress and all of a sudden, they are "better". It's a matter of perspective.

Cheapos go to the Nana Parking, Gullivers, BG7.

Regulars go to Nana and Cowboy.

Rich Expats go to 33.

Idiots go to Patpong

WildHawk
05-31-12, 12:15
I tend to agree as she does that for money and for a living.I am singling no one out in particular, just the most recent poster on my solicitation of advice. Prolly a mistake to ask such a question here.

As if I don't realize she's a hooker. Sheesh. The issue was not about my trying to recoup a donation (a one-off, sheer philanthropy. Fuck, I'd rather give money to a WG than to the United Way so its C. E. O. Can live like a cunting king; yet I am not an idiot sponsor).

I am very poor at communicating. So, let's try again: Has anyone been in this situation (having given money "altruistically", ahem) and gotten better sexual performance / attention afterward, whether a paying situation or not? I certainly expect to be laying out cash, one way or the other, if I see this girl. And two years ago she was fantastic. In bed and beyond. Rephrased: What is the likelihood of the girl having a brain bigger than a squirrel's, and ya think she might remember the generosity?

Secondly, some people take postings here as a personal affront. If you are so offended, shit, don't answer! Easy. Just imagine, asking questions! And since I'm returning the snarkiness, I'll probably not be getting an answer on the coyote bars and thus will have to do a thorough investigation of Soi Cowboy on my own. A terrible chore it will be!

Anyhow, peace, love and understanding. Cheers,

Fon Tok
05-31-12, 12:51
(snip)So, let's try again: Has anyone been in this situation (having given money "altruistically", ahem) and gotten better sexual performance / attention afterward, whether a paying situation or not? I certainly expect to be laying out cash, one way or the other, if I see this girl. And two years ago she was fantastic. In bed and beyond. Rephrased: What is the likelihood of the girl having a brain bigger than a squirrel's, and ya think she might remember the generosity? (snip)I remember when you asked about the "donation."

I've gone back to bars, reconnected with old BFs, and had excellent repeat performances.

In your case, I think she will remember you. A lot of Thai women have an uncanny ability for this.

If she was good the first time she'll probably be good again. If you want to see her again, go to her bar and see if she's there. If so, have the mamasan call her over, buy her a drink, and see if she remembers you. If she does, then she'll be sweet to you.

If not, either remind her, or not, and then decide whether you want to move on. If she does remember you, as you wrote, I wouldn't expect a "freebie." But, if you treat her right, she will probably do the same for you, as she did the first time.

Don't fret about the cacklers on here. A lot of them get off on peckering their keyboards rather than actual mongering.

Traveler1234
05-31-12, 13:01
BF are quite expensive at soi 33 Bars. Ladies put on a dress and all of a sudden, they are "better". It's a matter of perspective.

Cheapos go to the Nana Parking, Gullivers, BG7.

Regulars go to Nana and Cowboy.

Rich Expats go to 33.

Idiots go to PatpongFroggies go to soi 24. LOL

Chill Out
05-31-12, 13:02
I remember Frenchy saying he paid a girl tens of thousands to help during the flood, and she wanted to pay him everything back. That was not a pro I think. But in my experience Thais girls (even pros) are very decent if you have connected and helped them. They want to do the right thing.

Anyway unless you need the money I wouldn't ask for it back or try to get a freebie. But just go see her and see what happens, you may be surprised.

Member #4698
05-31-12, 14:29
Has anyone been in this situation (having given money "altruistically", ahem) and gotten better sexual performance / attention afterward, whether a paying situation or not? I certainly expect to be laying out cash, one way or the other, if I see this girl. And two years ago she was fantastic. In bed and beyond. Rephrased: What is the likelihood … she might remember the generosity?It depends on the girl. I guarantee you she remembers your cash gift. How she values that gift in her own mind is another matter. There is only one way to find out; see her again. If you had that good a time with her in the first place, the chances are you will have an even better time with her when you see her again. Reunion sex is great! I have two Go Go girls that I have been seeing since 2010. I have never sent them money, but every time I see them again, after a 10 month absence; the sex is great. Since our last reunion in March, I have been keeping in contact with one of the girls through YM and I look forward to seeing her again in October.

Just walk into her bar unannounced and she how she reacts to you. The odds are much better than 50:50 that she will be very happy to see you and she will show you a real good time. Do not mention the gift. Ask how her family is. Expect to pay her for her services especially if you bar fine her during her working hours. She is a working girl. You were very kind to send her the cash. I am sure it helped her out. If she is a good girl, she will show you just how appreciative she is in and out of bed. If you really like her after your reunion, make dates to see her before or after her shift at the bar. Always give her a tip. Having a bargirl GF or favorite is a good thing as long as you can keep your head straight, not get serious, and not fall in love or become her sponser.

BionicMan
05-31-12, 14:50

The cashier verified that the bf would be 1200 and when I told her it was expensive she said that it was because of the classiness of the ladies, I'm paying for a service not for class but whatever. The cashier also told me all the bars in that area have a similar bf.That indeed seems to be the ongoing rate in soi 33. A bit too much according to my opinion and I am not a cheap Charlie. No wonder why the bars (and the Soi) get a bit passed over by the regulars and don't sell too many drinks.

WildHawk
05-31-12, 14:55
It depends on the girl. .as long as you can keep your head straight, not get serious, and not fall in love or become her sponser.Thanks for the words, guys, much more constructive information than probably deserved after me gittin' all bristly and all. I am inclined to give it a try and will report back. Of course, whether that information is constructive. Depends on the girl, of course. And of course Wildhawk knows the score and will not fall for a WG or become a "sponsor." And talk about stoopid sex, did anyone see that report on that fucking Bo Xilai, ex-Chongching boss deadmeat asswipe in China, paying Zhang Ziyi, the marginally untalented Chinese actress, a million pounds per fuck. What a cyunt. Obviously didn't R. T. F. F. On pricing.
(Now, Gong Li, in her prime ... I'd a saved up my nickels for a piece of that!)

Mr Enternational
05-31-12, 15:31
This is so unbelievably cheap.

She is a prostitute and she makes her living by sleeping with men for money. Pay her.

No matter how much she likes you, given the choice between being paid or not I can assure you she would take the money.By that same logic if my girlfriend is a maid and she cleans my house then I should pay her. But what about the girlfriend who isn't a maid that cleans my house. Should I pay her as well? Just because she is a hooker by trade doesn't mean that she is not entitled to have an unpaid relationship with someone. Membership Has Its Privileges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGflKvCwRLo

The Pro
05-31-12, 15:38

From my experience it's not unlikely that she will say no as a thank you for helping her before. The odds are much better than 1:1000. If not, just pay her, you will have had a nice night with her anyway, so what's the big deal?Ultimately women are attracted by money or similar.

Be it cash in the hand, be it you paying her nightclub entry and thousands of baht for drinks (for those idiots who say they never "pay" for sex) , be it you buying her an expensive dinner and drinks, be it diamonds, be it a new house, a new car, a buffalo or whatever. These girls fuck for money.

If she likes you she might after a few times tell you to pay her less money per fuck. But she will be expecting cash in the hand at bye bye time.

Some girls will not ask for money each morning if they know they will be with you for a few days. But again, at bye bye time they expect however many days cash in hand.

Smoothy
05-31-12, 15:41
Negrows all look alike. Exceptions noted.

You can say 60% of bargirls also look alike. You know-that issarn look!Not really. I've been out here over 10 years and I can tell these girls apart pretty easily by now. But the 2 girls I mentioned look very similar. I actually think it may be her in both cases.

Bowerboy
05-31-12, 16:38
By that same logic if my girlfriend is a maid and she cleans my house then I should pay her. But what about the girlfriend who isn't a maid that cleans my house. Should I pay her as well? Just because she is a hooker by trade doesn't mean that she is not entitled to have an unpaid relationship with someone. Membership Has Its Privileges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGflKvCwRLoWhat? Your analogy is silly. Didn't make sense first time and its so silly I can't be bothered reading it a second time.

The point is Chill Out's underhanded approach is not on. She probably wouldn't ask for payment under the circumstances but she sure would appreciate it.

BionicMan
05-31-12, 16:40
By that same logic if my girlfriend is a maid and she cleans my house then I should pay her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGflKvCwRLoIf your maid GF is performing maid duties at your home during her usual working hours, ie not going somewhere to work and earn money, I think it'd be appropraite she gets paid. If you GF, beinga go-go girl or an MP girl or a FL usually not working in the morning and having nice and pleasant sexual activities with you at that time. You should not pay. But if you take her out for a few nights, paying the bar fine, she might expect a compensation. She might either do it for free as part of the GF relationship (taht also means she might be earning sufficiently ok)

Of course this is all down to clinic math.

Bowerboy
05-31-12, 16:54
Just a side note. It was damned decent of the original poster to help the girl out during the floods. That is a nice touch regardless of anything else.

Chill Out
05-31-12, 18:01
Just a side note. It was damned decent of the original poster to help the girl out during the floods. That is a nice touch regardless of anything else.Agreed! And you misunderstood me, I'm not suggesting anything underhanded. I disagree that girls want payments all the time. Sometimes they just want to give you something nice, or have fun, and that's more important to them than 2,000 baths. It depends of her financial situation. A broke girl needs to hustle, a girl who does well also wants to have sanook and feel good and dropping her fees in the right situation is not impossible.

As you know, it's not unheard off for a pro to go for free with an absolute stranger in Spicy at 5 AM. In fact it's not unheard off for pros to PAY guys money to fuck them. Ever been in a "boy bar"? I have quite a few times. Most of the clients are female hookers, buying guys to talk to them and fuck them, for money. Why? Because sometimes feeling good is more important than money.

BionicMan
05-31-12, 18:15
As you know, it's not unheard off for a pro to go for free with an absolute stranger in Spicy at 5 AM. In fact it's not unheard off for pros to PAY guys money to fuck them. Ever been in a "boy bar"? I have quite a few times. Most of the clients are female hookers, buying guys to talk to them and fuck them, for money. Why? Because sometimes feeling good is more important than money.Taht is another side of the story, of course. The girls pay money to fuck by using what earned by cashing it from other fucks. But they do in their free time. I think this is the point: how you spend your free time (fun and spending) and how you spend your working (earning) :)

Chill Out
05-31-12, 18:36
But hookers don't think like that. They will leave the bar and go for free, for the right guy. And they will also cancel their dinner with friends and go to a paid gig, if the money is right. It's not a nine to five job. It's about how they feel in the moment.

Member #4387
05-31-12, 18:42
[Secondly, some people take postings here as a personal affront. If you are so offended, shit, don't answer! Easy. Just imagine, asking questions! And since I'm returning the snarkiness, I'll probably not be getting an answer on the coyote bars and thus will have to do a thorough investigation of Soi Cowboy on my own. A terrible chore it will be!

Anyhow, peace, love and understanding. Cheers, [/QUOTE]Well as for the coyotes I have no experience about them in SC or NP. But I did try to hook up with one simular dancer in MIXX CLUB (not far from Intercontinental). The problem is they make quite a lot of money from their dancing, and from getting you to drink expensive drinks (yes the usual stuff) and they are not expected to go with anyone. From their boss point of view atleast not until after closing time (they have to dance all night until the venue closes) then I guess he does not give a shit what they do. But I managed to get her to meet me on her day off but I had to work quite hard for it. Somethings are worth put up a little fight for.

BionicMan
05-31-12, 19:14
But hookers don't think like that. They will leave the bar and go for free, for the right guy. And they will also cancel their dinner with friends and go to a paid gig, if the money is right. It's not a nine to five job. It's about how they feel in the moment.That is also a reasonable POV. I agree, it is not nine to five (maybe more five pm to nine am, LOL)

NicFrenchy
06-01-12, 00:38
I remember Frenchy saying he paid a girl tens of thousands to help during the flood, and she wanted to pay him everything back. That was not a pro I think. But in my experience Thais girls (even pros) are very decent if you have connected and helped them. They want to do the right thing.

Anyway unless you need the money I wouldn't ask for it back or try to get a freebie. But just go see her and see what happens, you may be surprised.TRUE. I was dating this non-pro, she has no Family and was very affected during the floods. She had to vacate her appartment for 2 months and her company did not do anything to help.

She called me in tears, not knowing what to do. I booked a hotel and paid 2 months. Cost me several Thousands as it was a good hotel.

I gave her the money out of kindness and never expected the money back. She has tried Several times to give it back (bit by bit) but I always refuse.

I know she is very grateful.

When I arrived in Thailand was during the Tsunami, and many Thais opened their houses / fridges / wallets to help-out people. It's not just about the money, it was just the right thing to do.

Bunky
06-01-12, 04:47
Looking for a serviced apartment type hotel that has a balcony, rooftop pool, and is close to the BTS preferably on Sukhumvit. My price budget is around 2200THB.Admiral Premier, near Soi Cowboy.

Phachara Suites, near Nana.

Bunky

PinkPearl
06-01-12, 04:54
But hookers don't think like that. They will leave the bar and go for free, for the right guy. And they will also cancel their dinner with friends and go to a paid gig, if the money is right. It's not a nine to five job. It's about how they feel in the moment.Yes, I believe Justin Bieber could get a freebie. Maybe even an under 30 guy from what's left at 5 AM. Or if a TG is drunk or high enough, or thinks the farang is, for easy pickings. Or maybe she'd be happy with merely an air conditioned room, or a free meal or two, or some drinks. Then there's always the tactic of the long play, gold diggers, etc. Or you might think it's a freebie and incur her wrath when she finds no dough in her purse.

Syzygies
06-01-12, 05:27
Froggies go to soi 24. LOLAnd who goes to Soi 22 and Soi 23 Massage? Soi 23 girls are really desperate for customers right now. Many girls but no business. I don't see anything interesting there at all.

Syzygies
06-01-12, 05:32
The cashier verified that the bf would be 1200 and when I told her it was expensive she said that it was because of the classiness of the ladies, I'm paying for a service not for class but whatever. The cashier also told me all the bars in that area have a similar bf.

Ae turned out to be a star performer in the bedroom and was personable the night of and in the morning before she left (she even asked for permission to leave instead of just saying that she was leaving).In general I find that although Soi 33 girls cost more for bar fine, girls that dance nude in cowboy are better in bed. Lower class but better fucks. There will always be exceptions on Soi 33 of course. Guys maybe looking for potential girlfriend / wife on Soi 33. So often the best Soi 33 girls have regular customer a fair portion of the time.

Macho Dik
06-01-12, 06:57
Dear All,

Have stay in BKK for 4 nights. Stay in Davis Hotel, Nice room and clean but a bit inconvenine as compare to MG in Soi 2.

Visit some bar in Soi Cowboys, pick girls from sharks and Bacara.

I have a bad time in Bacara not with the girl but with the waitresses, they seems to be too pushy for customers to take more drinks. Yes, they are normally with a lots of customers but their being so pushy for customers to drink more are the most down side. Girls are OK.

Also visit Susue wong. But the talent is not so good although totally nude.

In nep, went to the usual Raibows 4, pick a girl there also and have try angelwitch but not able to find any talent I like.

In the Massage portion: I have visited Natree, take girls sit outside the fish bowls charge 2600 (basic one) but they also have 4000 or even 6000 too.

Well in 4 nights of stay, total BF is 3 girls and 2 visit for massage girl (natree and Mango massage)

cheers,

MD

NicFrenchy
06-01-12, 08:48
And who goes to Soi 22 and Soi 23 Massage? Soi 23 girls are really desperate for customers right now. Many girls but no business. I don't see anything interesting there at all.Soi 22 massage is underestimated. There are a lot of small shops there that have good providers (For me anyway). Just regular Foot massage girls that go the extra mile if they like you. I have had good success in many shops there.

I'm not talking about HANA or LAVENDER, I'm talking about the smaller shops passed the IQP Hotel.

Tony Hoeprano
06-01-12, 10:09
Soi 22 massage is underestimated. There are a lot of small shops there that have good providers (For me anyway). Just regular Foot massage girls that go the extra mile if they like you. I have had good success in many shops there.

I'm not talking about HANA or LAVENDER, I'm talking about the smaller shops passed the IQP Hotel.What time do they start accepting customer? I'm looking for a late morning early afternoon quicky so I can recharge my batteries to 100% capacity at night, so to speak.

NicFrenchy
06-01-12, 10:29
What time do they start accepting customer? I'm looking for a late morning early afternoon quicky so I can recharge my batteries to 100% capacity at night, so to speak.Call HANA and book Rin's Balls Massage. She'll have you not only Shoot a load that you would not even suspect you could shoot, but also you will have a HARD Hard-on for the next 2 days. Recommended.

Boater Boy
06-01-12, 11:32
Hi All,

A friend of mine told me that NEP is closing down this year for redevelopment.

Any ideas if this is true or not?

Cheers,

BB

Mr Enternational
06-01-12, 12:41
call hana and book rin's balls massage. she'll have you not only shoot a load that you would not even suspect you could shoot, but also you will have a hard hard-on for the next 2 days. recommended.highly. i keep her on the speed dial.

NicFrenchy
06-01-12, 13:18
Dear All,

Have stay in BKK for 4 nights. Stay in Davis Hotel, Nice room and clean but a bit inconvenine as compare to MG in Soi 2.There's an MG in Soi 2? Where? I thought the MG Mansion was in Soi 1?

Davis is a Great Hotel, soi 24 and a few mn free tuk tuk away from Mango, Pink, Sakura, Orient, EZ, TL2

NicFrenchy
06-01-12, 13:46
Guys,

I am assuming everyone knows that Monday is a Public Holiday?

In Thailand it can Lead to 2 things:

- No Alcohol for sale on that Day.

- Bars and Sex Places CLOSED on that Day.

Stock up the beers in the Fridge on the weekend and order your pussy Online.

NicFrenchy
06-01-12, 14:08
there are quite a few bj bars now in bkk:

sukhumvit

dr bj salon bangkok

prices: 700, 1.700 (nurse) .1, 000-2, 500 (consultant)

http://bjbarbangkok.com/

[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s bangkok

price: 700 baht.

http://www.lolitasbangkok.com/

lollipop bangkok

patpong

rose bar bangkok

kangaroo club bangkok

price: 800 baht.

mikes place bangkok

prices: 800 baht. 1,500 baht.

http://www.mikesplacebangkok.com/

kob's place bangkok

location: patpong soi 2 (above star of light and pink panther)

price: negotiable.

and i saved the best for last:

star of light bangkok

price: 700 baht

BionicMan
06-01-12, 14:38
There's an MG in Soi 2? Where? I thought the MG Mansion was in Soi 1? Davis is a Great Hotel, soi 24 and a few mn free tuk tuk away from Mango, Pink, Sakura, Orient, EZ, TL2Majestic Grande is in Soi 2, past JW Marriott, you exit the hotel and you have Annie's just crossing the Soi, on your right. Stay there, book a girl at Annie's for outcall and you save on the taxi! Needless to say that Soi 4 is just past the parking lot (not the famous Nana Parking lot) where there are a few bars, the Rajiv hotel on your right (where reports mention CIS on offer).

Joe Looking
06-01-12, 16:37
What? Your analogy is silly. Didn't make sense first time and its so silly I can't be bothered reading it a second time.

The point is Chill Out's underhanded approach is not on. She probably wouldn't ask for payment under the circumstances but she sure would appreciate it.His analogy is not silly, it just ignores the fact that maids and hookers are not the same thing. You hope but don't expect your girlfriend to cook or clean, especially if she does not live with you; however, you do expect your girlfriend to have sex with you. That said, if your girlfriend is a maid and cleans for you or an accountant and does your taxes you should do something special for them (in a true relationship something special is rarely a fistful of cash because she makes her own). Rather or not to pay for someone's companionship is all a matter of expectations. If a woman expects to be treated like a girlfriend then you don't pay for her time, you do nice things for her. If a woman wants to be treated like a prostitute you fuck her, period. If she chooses the prostitute route then spend your day alone until you are ready to fuck. I've found that many SE Asian women who like you will let you do nice things for them but will never take your money no matter what their job is. That said, if the first time you meet a woman you pay for sex how do you think she will view you? There is a reason these women go to night clubs and boy bars to get fucked instead of calling the guys who regularly see them.

You don't really pay for time, you pay for a service. If you consider her spending the day a service, then you meust pay. IMO this is only acceptable when she does something, for example takes you on a tour of a city in her car. However, it is stupid to essentially pay twice (I've heard of men giving 6000+ baht in addition to food and other things to women who spend the day / night with them).

At the risk of going off on a bit of a rant. One of the reasons for the greed and the attitude that some girls have is the fact that too many men blur the lines between a girlfriend and a hooker. Let's be clear, that bar girl you pay for sex is not your girlfriend so you don't need to treat her like one. That means no fancy dinners and no taking her out on extravagant dates. It also means that men should cut out the sponsorship bs and avoid sending money no matter what circumstances they claim.

Although my experience is limited compared to many members, I have often been amazed at the expectations that some of these girls have. There have been many cases where a girl has, after I have given or committed to giving her more than most Thais make in a week, told me she was hungry in hopes that I would buy her food and t when I make moves to keep from buying the food I get the song and dance about how other customers take them out and give them gifts. What's more amazing are the stories women tell me about men who pay often 10s of 1000s of baht / month to have them on call. What's most amazing is that most of these men walk around thinking they are paying a premium for exclusivity despite the fact that the girl has several men.

I met a bar girl in Cambodia who went to a beach for a week with a customer. This guy not only took her, but her daughter as well. When I asked how much he paid I was shocked. Women at her bar go LT for 35-50USD and she was charging him 100 / day. This was on top of him paying for an extra room and everything else on the trip. When I asked if she liked him her response was that he is a nice man. When I asked why she did not give him a discount she said why should she. He treated a prostitute like a girlfriend and was taken advantage of.

I met a retired man who lives several months of the year in the Philippines but ventures to other parts of SE Asia. He told me that if he wants female companionship outside of the bedroom or over a longer period of time he finds a girl who will spend the time with him in exchange for gifts and not cash payments. Gifts means that he pays for food, drinks, activities, sometimes pays a months rent and generally takes them shopping on his last day. He said that he also gives them their own time during the day and will sometimes give them a small amount of cash for the day. He told me that he gets better results doing this because when he does they treat him like a boyfriend and on the overall he saves money compared to the alternative. He also confided that in the past he would bar fine a chick and pay her per day, but the results were often less than desirable. Essentially when he tried to treat hookers like girlfriends they became more demanding with him and generally showed very little appreciation, after all he's an ATM in that situation and not someone they do or have to like.

DjJack76
06-01-12, 19:38
howdy.

i have a regular thai gf, working in an office. she is a sweet gal. 28, very nice body and quite pretty. we have great sex, i feel no need to stray. however, she is very reluctant to provide oral to completion. she gives it a token effort each time, the level of service never improving. we have talked about it, she just does not like it. so, every now and then i feel the need for a decent bj.

last week i went to [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s around noon. reasonable line up, all seemed keen to clean my wizzer. picked a lady called som, she had the nicest body and a gorgeous mouth. straight upstairs, no other customers. after a clean, she was down to business, very slow deep strokes, lovely! i began playing with her breasts, she stood up and removed all but her panties, i pulled those down for her. what a lovely trimmed fanny. gave the clit a few tweaks and she turned around and began to, i thought, lower herself onto me bb. whoa i thought, but no, she just slid her fanny up and down my wizzer. felt pretty damn good and her arse looked beautiful. minute or two went by and she said "you want to fuck". no thanks sweetie, just the blowy. back to the real business, didn't take too long before i blew my load. she slowed it right down after i came, concentrating on the underside of the head, wow, top work. made sure she got every drop and then discreetly emptied her mouth into a tissue. damn, that was good.

downstairs. 700 to the bar and tipped her 500. told her i would be back for round two after lunch.

back to [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s after lunch at bully's.

som was not there. some dirty thief had taken her out to his room!

looked at the girls again, picked a midget called vew. tiny girl but nicely proportioned. upstairs, clean and commence.

oh dear. she was, well her mouth was, making a very odd noise. i just could not stop listening to this noise, like a dripping tap when you are trying to sleep. damn.

stood her up and asked her to remove her clothes, naked in a flash! spent sometime playing with her, she was up for anything. what you want she said? she climbed up onto the couch onto her hands and knees and backed in towards me. now, i hadn't even considered fs until that point, i swear her fanny was winking at me. how much i asked for fs, seeing my gf's face in my minds eye? 1100 pay downstairs she says. hmmnn. that sounded very reasonable. ok i said, she capped me and was back on her knees. i am not sure whether she had the perfect fanny, or, the angle of attach was spot on, but i blew into that rubber in 2 minutes flat! wtf? she laughed when i commented on that.

downstairs. 1100 to the bar. 400 to her. what a good day so far!

next day i was off to sol. around noon again. not sure if i picked a bad time or a bad day, but, there was nothing there i could get hard over. 5 guys on the stools and couch, all drinking and not looking for action i would say. very disappointed, off i went.

decided to go to lollipop 1.

around 8 girls, heavily made up with the whitener. picked a young tall girl, sorry but i can't recall her name.

i was the shops 1st customer for the day. after swallowing a litre of listerine, she got down to business. no wash? didn't allow clothing removal but allowed touching through clothing. good performance and unusually, swallowed my load.

paid my bill, they asked for 800? said it should be 7, ok. 300 to the girl.

didn't rate lollipop, not sure why, just don't like the vibe.

2 days later, my gf had to overnight at her parents place. long story, never mind.

decided on my maiden trip to dr bj's.

was ushered in and show the girls up on the mezzanine floor. nurses and consultants. couldn't see the difference.

one of the nurses was quite fat but had a great smile. i hummed and harred, but my eye kept returning to her. am i losing my mind i thought? she is huge! bugger it, chose her.

once again, no washing?

she was down to business, quite proficient and happy in her work. i started stroking her ample neck, so she stopped and removed all her clothes. not quite so bad in the buff, in fact, her breasts were lovely! began working on those and fingering her. very wet very quickly and started to moan loudly. heard a lady from another room laugh and ask her to keep the noise down. she pushed me back in the reclining chair and sort of fell on me! luckily i am not a small guy! unfortunately she had impaled herself on me and was humping like crazy. i said stop, no condom, stop! she said no stop, she hadn't cum in a long time and i had a nice cock. are you kidding me! now i am serious in saying she had me pinned on that chair, and damn, that fanny was gloriously tight and wet. i thought, let her go for a few minutes and then force her off with some brazilian jujitsu move i was trying to think up. suddenly she starts bellowing and grinding her groin into me, then collapses onto me further, crushing the life out of me. she starts kissing me every where, this lady is seriously grateful. my wizzer is still standing, is it bent i am thinking, as she finishes me off with a very good blowy.

she cleans me up and still wants to kiss me all over, she must be considering round 2, so i stand up and begin to dress. gives me her ph number and address!

downstairs, think it was 1700? not sure actually what i paid come to think of it. she refuses a tip, saying i made her sooo happy. a lot of laughing and whistling from the other ladies. off i go.

this is a great town, you never know what you will find or what you will do. never intended to do what i did, just hope that fatty was not a carrier.

guess it is check up time. oh dear!

ciao.sounded like a good ride you had there. lol, there's nothing like a good bj to start the day right. hope your check up turns out good though!

Goatscrot
06-01-12, 19:59
His analogy is not silly, it just ignores the fact that maids and hookers are not the same thing. You hope but don't expect your girlfriend to cook or clean, especially if she does not live with you; however, you do expect your girlfriend to have sex with you. That said, if your girlfriend is a maid and cleans for you or an accountant and does your taxes you should do something special for them (in a true relationship something special is rarely a fistful of cash because she makes her own). Rather or not to pay for someone's companionship is all a matter of expectations. If a woman expects to be treated like a girlfriend then you don't pay for her time, you do nice things for her. If a woman wants to be treated like a prostitute you fuck her, period. If she chooses the prostitute route then spend your day alone until you are ready to fuck. I've found that many SE Asian women who like you will let you do nice things for them but will never take your money no matter what their job is. That said, if the first time you meet a woman you pay for sex how do you think she will view you? There is a reason these women go to night clubs and boy bars to get fucked instead of calling the guys who regularly see them.

You don't really pay for time, you pay for a service. If you consider her spending the day a service, then you meust pay. IMO this is only acceptable when she does something, for example takes you on a tour of a city in her car. However, it is stupid to essentially pay twice (I've heard of men giving 6000+ baht in addition to food and other things to women who spend the day / night with them).

At the risk of going off on a bit of a rant. One of the reasons for the greed and the attitude that some girls have is the fact that too many men blur the lines between a girlfriend and a hooker. Let's be clear, that bar girl you pay for sex is not your girlfriend so you don't need to treat her like one. That means no fancy dinners and no taking her out on extravagant dates. It also means that men should cut out the sponsorship bs and avoid sending money no matter what circumstances they claim.

Although my experience is limited compared to many members, I have often been amazed at the expectations that some of these girls have. There have been many cases where a girl has, after I have given or committed to giving her more than most Thais make in a week, told me she was hungry in hopes that I would buy her food and t when I make moves to keep from buying the food I get the song and dance about how other customers take them out and give them gifts. What's more amazing are the stories women tell me about men who pay often 10s of 1000s of baht / month to have them on call. What's most amazing is that most of these men walk around thinking they are paying a premium for exclusivity despite the fact that the girl has several men.

I met a bar girl in Cambodia who went to a beach for a week with a customer. This guy not only took her, but her daughter as well. When I asked how much he paid I was shocked. Women at her bar go LT for 35-50USD and she was charging him 100 / day. This was on top of him paying for an extra room and everything else on the trip. When I asked if she liked him her response was that he is a nice man. When I asked why she did not give him a discount she said why should she. He treated a prostitute like a girlfriend and was taken advantage of.

I met a retired man who lives several months of the year in the Philippines but ventures to other parts of SE Asia. He told me that if he wants female companionship outside of the bedroom or over a longer period of time he finds a girl who will spend the time with him in exchange for gifts and not cash payments. Gifts means that he pays for food, drinks, activities, sometimes pays a months rent and generally takes them shopping on his last day. He said that he also gives them their own time during the day and will sometimes give them a small amount of cash for the day. He told me that he gets better results doing this because when he does they treat him like a boyfriend and on the overall he saves money compared to the alternative. He also confided that in the past he would bar fine a chick and pay her per day, but the results were often less than desirable. Essentially when he tried to treat hookers like girlfriends they became more demanding with him and generally showed very little appreciation, after all he's an ATM in that situation and not someone they do or have to like.You said it. Problem is guys come to Thailand to date hookers not to fk hookers.

Crocodilexp
06-01-12, 22:04
At the risk of going off on a bit of a rant. One of the reasons for the greed and the attitude that some girls have is the fact that too many men blur the lines between a girlfriend and a hooker. Let's be clear, that bar girl you pay for sex is not your girlfriend so you don't need to treat her like one. That means no fancy dinners and no taking her out on extravagant dates.Spot-on. If you're paying for services, there's zero obligation to pay for anything else.

However, the coveted GFE has two sides, and we should treat service providers as humans, not sex machines. If the working girl I'm with is hungry, I feed her (100-150 baht worth of Thai food, max). If she delivers more than just mechanical sex, I might be nice and throw in a tip, and generally make some effort to make her feel good as well (but never amounting to any inconvenience or notable expense for me). In all this, it's important to have boundaries. I find Thais are very perceptive about such cues, and rarely press hard for more than appropriate, unless we show them we're too needy and clingy.

BionicMan
06-02-12, 04:25
You said it. Problem is guys come to Thailand to date hookers not to fk hookers.Fine comment but did you have to quote the whole post?

Red Mosquito
06-02-12, 06:51
Fine comment but did you have to quote the whole post?You took the words out of my mouth BionicMan, why does one need to requote the entire post to drive home a one line statement, eh?

RM

Syzygies
06-02-12, 07:41
You said it. Problem is guys come to Thailand to date hookers not to fk hookers.What problem? Its only a problem in your mind. Escort services can be for guys who want a date. I don't use them but I don't have a problem. Guys can take a girl on holiday in Thailand and its a lot better than taking a wife since the sex is pretty much guaranteed.

I am highly motivated by the sex part, but doesn't mean that is the only thing I can do with a girl.

You have to allow for the diversity of what different guys are looking for. If some guy is getting ripped off, its not your problem. That is the real world. Some guys want to pay more because they can afford it.

There is also diversity in what working girls are looking for. For some its just money. Others are looking for a good guy to become boyfriend / husband etc. It doesn't seem like the greatest method to look for that guy, but its still the case.

Bar girls tell me that some guys barfined them and took them out but didn't fuck them. Its mysterious to me that the guy didn't want sex, but I don't find it to be a problem.

In the end we pay for a girls time and for sex. We get much better supply of hot girls to fuck than from normal sources, and if the girl is not exciting, any more, we move to next one.

I like to return to the most exquisite fucks, as my super experience is virtually guaranteed. I have to watch out though for girls that are getting too attached to me. I am not looking for new GFs.

Syzygies
06-02-12, 08:23
Took two girls from the bar other night. Quite normal for me. I like the extra sensation of interacting with more than one girl. However one girl J had never been on a double booking before. She was prepared to go however despite her shyness re the other girl N. Turned out that N was drunk and ready to pass out, so was lucky I had the spare one J. Fabulous sex from J. She was not very inhibited because N was sleeping. However at the end N woke up and assisted somewhat. Both girls stayed till morning and got to do more with N next day.

Was J's 2nd last night in the bar. She explained that an american guy was going to sponser her to study Computing and English. So I asked why she showed up? Money? She claimed no but she was looking for a "good" guy prospective BF (surely not me). I asked about the guy sponsering, and she said that she wasn't really sure if that guy was "the one" yet (or maybe she wanted more than one). She claimed the yank knew she was at the bar for 2nd last night. The whole story didn't really seem to make a lot of sense to me.

Next night N's friend N2 returned to the bar and I remembered she was not only great looking but exquisite fuck. So I thought to take all three girls N, N2, and J. However J declined despite the good money. She wanted to go only if she could have me all to herself. She seemed peaved that altough the sex with her was fab, that I would actually want extra girls. She did give her phone number for future liasons though.

No matter. I had a great session with N and N2. N2 was a little shy (only one tequilla) but still an exquisite feeling sex session as before. Its many months since I had a poor session with a Cowboy bar girl. I'm feeling lucky. Its quite a while since I had a poor session at Oilies too. Nana Plaza was source of all recent weak sessions I think, so I am happy to forget Nana again.

BionicMan
06-02-12, 09:18
Took two girls from the bar other night. (---) Its many months since I had a poor session with a Cowboy bar girl. I'm feeling lucky. Its quite a while since I had a poor session at Oilies too. Nana Plaza was source of all recent weak sessions I think, so I am happy to forget Nana again.Does that mean you picked the 2- 3-somes from Soi cowboy or?

NicFrenchy
06-02-12, 12:58
What problem? Its only a problem in your mind. Escort services can be for guys who want a date. I don't use them but I don't have a problem. Guys can take a girl on holiday in Thailand and its a lot better than taking a wife since the sex is pretty much guaranteed.Wow, we agree!

So what if guys want to date hookers? I don't see the problem. I hate men who think that because a lady is a Hooker she's not a good GF Material. Well if you don't like hookers, what the fuck are you doing on this forum then?

Girls are "rented" for their time. What you do in that time is up to you: not everyone wants 5 shots, Anal and BBBJCIM.

Pointy Stick
06-02-12, 14:15
Thanks Nic,

You're providing an invaluable service here.

Any particular recommendations at these establishments?

When I was in BKK in December I tried Dr BJ's and took a tall silicon enhanced consultants who had the most fluent english I've heard a Thai speak. University educated and all who did not disappoint in the customer service department. I keep kicking myself that I didn't take the full service option at the time because the big head was taking charge for a change and I didn't really believe that she would follow through on her performance.

Oldian
06-02-12, 15:16
wow, we agree!

so what if guys want to date hookers? i don't see the problem. i hate men who think that because a lady is a hooker she's not a good gf material. well if you don't like hookers, what the fuck are you doing on this forum then?

girls are "rented" for their time. what you do in that time is up to you: not everyone wants 5 shots, anal and bbbjcim.a.

girls from bars are rented for their time. if you want to take them to a movie rather than draping them over the kitchen table, that is your prerogative. but i would say that your average guy in this world wants a girlfriend who does not sleep around on him, who does not use him as an atm, and who goes out with him usually because he makes her feel good slightly irregardless of money. the girls here that i go out with who have jobs and don't expect sponsorship, i may pay for their dinner, i most certainly don't pay for sex, and they are "dates." the girls that i pay for sex are prostitutes, and i might take one to dinner or buy her a meal, but she is not a date, and she most certainly is not good gf material whatsoever, a lesson that has been well learned.

NicFrenchy
06-02-12, 15:23
Thanks Nic,

You're providing an invaluable service here.

Any particular recommendations at these establishments?

When I was in BKK in December I tried Dr BJ's and took a tall silicon enhanced consultants who had the most fluent english I've heard a Thai speak. University educated and all who did not disappoint in the customer service department. I keep kicking myself that I didn't take the full service option at the time because the big head was taking charge for a change and I didn't really believe that she would follow through on her performance.For Comfort, maybe Dr BJ is the best spot as it's new but I am still puzzled by the difference between the Nurses and Consultants (apart from the Price).

Best BJ and Service Overall is at SOL (Star of Light).

Syzygies
06-02-12, 15:24
Does that mean you picked the 2- 3-somes from Soi cowboy or?Yes. Cowboy bars with fully nude dancers is a good source. You need experienced girls that are used to seeing each other naked at the very least. They need to be very unjealous types, preferrably good friends, preferrably experienced in doing 3-somes, etc. They should be girls that are into sex and aren't looking for a quick turnover.

Girls that do lesbian shows usually qualify on a lot of the selection criteria. Then you are going to pick girls whose body or face appeals to you. Call a girl over for a drink to see if interaction between you and her is working well. Consult with the experienced girl on who she would like to work with too.

Don't ask the mamasan for recommendation! She wouldn't really know who is good on the bed, although she should know which girls get a lot of repeat business. Mamasan recommendations are often made for commercial reasons rather than really considering which girl has the right attitude to suit the customer. Mamasan will often recommend a very young girl with little experience, or a newbie, when I might prefer a more experienced girl.

In my early years I thought I would never get a great 3-some. These days its no problem. It helps that I am well known at certain bars and have a good reputation apart from being "Jao Chuu" (butterfly).

In SuziWong, Bo (very small tits but otherwise good body) is a very experienced nice girl that can set up a great 3-some. She even lusts after some girls. Just an example

Syzygies
06-02-12, 15:38
Wow, we agree!

So what if guys want to date hookers? I don't see the problem. I hate men who think that because a lady is a Hooker she's not a good GF Material. Well if you don't like hookers, what the fuck are you doing on this forum then?Yes it has to happen sometimes that we are both being logical. ;)

Not all hookers are really bad girls. Some are only part time hookers. Sometimes is just economic necessity. Some girls like sex, so why not get paid too. Free lance bar girls or special dancers can refuse customers and only go with guys that appeal to them. At pick up joints I used to see plenty of girls refuse the guy (haven't been lately) , and it wasn't purely to do with the price. They wanted a guy they liked, to go LT.

Having said all that, some great sex Bargirls would make absolutely terrible GFs. One of my favourite bargirls smokes, drinks too much, gambles, does mild drugs, talks too much, is too loud, etc. I. E. A shocker for a GF but has a sexy body and good for sex and 3-somes. Doesn't have Thai BF sponger! That's important. We don't have to lie to each other!

When considering a hooker for a GF, you need to choose very wisely.

Syzygies
06-02-12, 15:51
Best BJ and Service Overall is at SOL (Star of Light).You didn't say if you have tried several girls at Dr. BJ? I don't recall the specific reports.

I understand that SOL is where you got the most reliable experiences. I haven't been to SOL for a long time. Its not very convenient location for me.

Free time is a bit limited. So in a BJ bar I look for convenience when available time is very short. Otherwise I would be doing FS at an oily.

I always find it difficult to comment on places giving the best service, but rather just specific girls that were good for me. I never get to try many girls at the same venue.

NicFrenchy
06-02-12, 16:00
You didn't say if you have tried several girls at Dr. BJ? I don't recall the specific reports.I don't post all my experiences here, if I did, I'd have 15, 000 posts already.

I understand that SOL is where you got the most reliable experiences. I haven't been to SOL for a long time. Its not very convenient location for me.Well, he asked me To give recommendations so obviously they are based on my experiences. When he'll ask you, I guess you can tell him your story (hehehe) (can't put smileys anymore in this fucking forum)?

Giotto
06-02-12, 16:05
(can't put smileys anymore in this fucking forum)?Can :):):) !

Giotto

NicFrenchy
06-02-12, 16:07
Can. !

GiottoI guess I missed the memo then.

LittleBigMan
06-02-12, 16:08
For Comfort, maybe Dr BJ is the best spot as it's new but I am still puzzled by the difference between the Nurses and Consultants (apart from the Price).

Best BJ and Service Overall is at SOL (Star of Light).The difference is consultants aren't 100% sure as to how to handle the problem or situation. Nurses know and they take care of the problem as soon as they see it!

I always pick the nurse first and think about the consultation later.

LBM

Syzygies
06-02-12, 16:19
I don't post all my experiences here, if I did, I'd have 15, 000 posts already.Ha Ha LOL. Very true and you would have been fired from lack of time to do any work. ;)
When you go back and re-edit the post, smilies can be put in and it doesn't try to make corrections any more.

Recommendation. When making a post, can just put in one sentence first up. Then put your real stuff in under edit, without that annoying spelling correcter and reformatter wreaking havoc with your post.

On forums, answers get critiqued without any request for that service. It's just because some of us are skeptics. However no one would doubt your massive levels of experience. I could never get that many monger sessions in no matter how hard I tried, and I have this bad habit of repeating my favourite girls a lot. I have tried Dr BJ once, but don't yet feel fully qualified to give overall assessment on girls abilities. My one girl did a good job without being deep throat. Her looks were acceptable. Now I know SOL has been a great source of Deep Throat girls over the years and I don't recall any girls that were really bad at it.

NicFrenchy
06-02-12, 16:20
The difference is consultants aren't 100% sure as to how to handle the problem or situation. Nurses know and they take care of the problem as soon as they see it!

I always pick the nurse first and think about the consultation later.

LBMSooooo, you pay 300 thb more for a girl that has no idea what to do with your cock? Sounds rather odd.

LittleBigMan
06-02-12, 16:36
Sooooo, you pay 300 thb more for a girl that has no idea what to do with your cock? Sounds rather odd.That is the difference between us Nic, you're what I call white collar, and I'm rather blue collar? A consultant might know the situation and know what to do in theory? then tells someone else to do the dirty work. But a nurse like in hospital is the heart of the operation. She get down and dirty! For that I'll pay more since she is the one doing the swallowing LOL.

LBM

Syzygies
06-02-12, 16:53
The girls that I pay for sex are prostitutes, and I might take one to dinner or buy her a meal, but she is not a date, and she most certainly is not good GF material whatsoever, a lesson that has been well learned.Many guys have not learned that lesson and married bargirls. I don't say they were wrong to do so either, but making a choice too fast is always a bad idea.

I don't find bar-girls to be great potential as a GF, but not sure why this should be so, other than:

"It's easy to take the girl out of the bar, but not easy to take the bar out of the girl".

Hookers from other sources seem to be better possibilities, and again I'm not sure why. I have seen marriages to hookers work out very well, and have seen marriages to non-hooker Thais work out very poorly. Its very hard to generalise. Its only the specific girl that really counts. If the girl has always been looking for a way to get out of being a hooker, she has some possibilities.

Having accepted money to screw does not automatically magically change a girl from being good to very bad. Some guys have to take whatever girl they can get. I could not go back to my home country and take a girl my own age. It just would not interest me. Finding the right non-P4P girl is probably the best option, if she is still great in bed and likes sex a lot.

Not sure why mongers expect to get 100% faithful GFs. Seems hypocritical. I don't expect to control a girl absolutely. I'm not of one of those religions where a girl is my property.

NicFrenchy
06-02-12, 16:56
That is the difference between us Nic, you're what I call white collar, and I'm rather blue collar? A consultant might know the situation and know what to do in theory? Then tells someone else to do the dirty work. But a nurse like in hospital is the heart of the operation. She get down and dirty! For that I'll pay more since she is the one doing the swallowing LOL.

LBMI don't get it, why are consultants 300 thb more? If they have no clue what to do? :/

Syzygies
06-02-12, 16:57
Sooooo, you pay 300 thb more for a girl that has no idea what to do with your cock? Sounds rather odd.You pay more for consultants probably because they are younger and supposedly better looking. Must go now. My girls will arrive shortly.

Joe Looking
06-02-12, 17:05
What problem? Its only a problem in your mind. Escort services can be for guys who want a date. I don't use them but I don't have a problem. Guys can take a girl on holiday in Thailand and its a lot better than taking a wife since the sex is pretty much guaranteed.I don't think anyone is saying it is a problem to go on a date with a hooker. I have been known to spend a few hours, on my dime, with a girl that I liked the next day. The problem is that some guys spend so lavishly on what are essentially bar girls they feel that it should become the norm. I met a girl in Udon who because she had been sponsored was reluctant to sleep with any man who was not a potential sponsor. She has also developed the opinion that take care of means that she does nothing all day but sit around and you pay her a monthly salary because when you come to town she will spend time with you.

I also understand that as men we can have a variety of needs. For example, one man may not want sex but just to spend a couple of hours in the company of a beautiful girl. That's all well and good and I would never deride anyone for that. The service I generally want is sex, but if the service another man wants is time that is perfectly fine.

Again I was mainly referring to profligate spending in the form of sponsorship and things like gifts for you favorite bar girl. It's just opinion but I really don't like it when I see men treating the women like queens and then the women turn around and talk shit about them, which I have found is very common because Thai women seem to draw a weird line between a man who is generous and one who is stupid with money.

Because of this board and the wisdom of a lot of older mongers I have met through my travels I have been able to avoid tons of would be expensive lessons. If just one guy reads this discussion and thinks twice about sponsoring a girl or overpaying because she says how much she likes him, I will feel like I have accomplished something.

BionicMan
06-02-12, 18:01
Yes. Cowboy bars with fully nude dancers is a good source. Just an exampleThanks for the added value information that other will benefit of. Effective overview that can answer a lot of future questions if the newbies will only RTFF

BionicMan
06-02-12, 18:05
I guess I missed the memo then.You are too busy reaching the 15000 f* score.

BionicMan
06-02-12, 19:50
Many guys have not learned that lesson and married bargirls. I don't say they were wrong to do so either, but making a choice too fast is always a bad idea.

Having accepted money to screw does not automatically magically change a girl from being good to very bad. Some guys have to take whatever girl they can get. I could not go back to my home country and take a girl my own age. It just would not interest me. Finding the right non-P4P girl is probably the best option, if she is still great in bed and likes sex a lot.Sufficient common sense in all the post. There are bar girls who are not hardened hookers and they take the sex services as part of their job not as the main and only part. Of course the customer has to be attracted first. They look for better money than a 9 to 5 job in an office, they are not confined at a desk. There are GF material if one carries on, but he has to be aware of her expectations in general terms (not necessarily money money or visits to the gold shop). They might look for variety of life, for some fun and leisure (again, it doesn't mean they are lazy ones expecting you hire a maid and a cooker). Lets say they are GFE material for a few days of fun and everything, sex included. I know one who doesn't like a steady job, prefers part time ones plus having a range of regular customers taking her for LT, including few days. She gets the chance of traveling here and there with the customer as a companion. And she defineteky has less $$$ expectations than a "one off" from NEP or cowboy gogo's. As she factors the repeated business. But she NEP gogo material either. She enjoys it and she is well aware of what she does and what her job is. How long will that last? Will she be able to do this over 40's or more, when age will start to take the toll. True that a 20yo will win, but we know that Asian women, in general, have their bodies looking better when aged than the western counterparts (generalization is a must in this elaboration, don't flame back listing the dogs around Soi 3 or whatever). So they still have a chance to to turn from GFE into GF and ultimately into a potential wife. Certainly not much at 25/30 vs. A 50yo farang. But a 10/15 years difference will be acceptable at both ends. Can't see that much in the western world, housewife, single, divorcee, widow, woman next door, BG, hooker or escort or whatever the lady is. Matter of the fact is that Asian women are less obsessed, for a reason or the other, by age differences and by the look of the man. And less obsessed about preserving their pussies with spidernets.

Member #4698
06-02-12, 21:14
This conversation on Asian GF's is all good, pros vs. Amateurs, which nationality makes the best steady girl, and the like. Just remember, no matter what, it is a huge mistake to take your Asian GF back to the hard land of the winter. The USA, EU, Canada will ruin your girl as she assimilates and adjusts to your culture. Your lovely Asian flower will wither and die. A happy long term relationship with an Asian girl is only possible if the man can move to Thailand, the PI, or some other part of South Asia. I wish I could make the move. Unfortunately I have obligations that keep me here inside the Empire and I can only escape a few months a year.

I just finished reading an interesting sci-fi book set in Thailand in the future. It is called 'The Windup girl. ' It is a good book to read while waiting for your next trip.

Oldian
06-02-12, 21:23
many guys have not learned that lesson and married bargirls. i don't say they were wrong to do so either, but making a choice too fast is always a bad idea.

i don't find bar-girls to be great potential as a gf, but not sure why this should be so, other than:

"it's easy to take the girl out of the bar, but not easy to take the bar out of the girl".

hookers from other sources seem to be better possibilities, and again i'm not sure why. i have seen marriages to hookers work out very well, and have seen marriages to non-hooker thais work out very poorly. its very hard to generalise. its only the specific girl that really counts. if the girl has always been looking for a way to get out of being a hooker, she has some possibilities.

having accepted money to screw does not automatically magically change a girl from being good to very bad. some guys have to take whatever girl they can get. i could not go back to my home country and take a girl my own age. it just would not interest me. finding the right non-p4p girl is probably the best option, if she is still great in bed and likes sex a lot.

not sure why mongers expect to get 100% faithful gfs. seems hypocritical. i don't expect to control a girl absolutely. i'm not of one of those religions where a girl is my property.i think you have hit the nail on the head. i would agree that it is an incredible mixed bag when it comes to each and every girl out there, and sure there are some gems. but the reality is that a huge number of the girls, and especially the less hardened and "sweeter" ones actually have a major lack of confidence and low self esteem, and over the course of time this comes to wreak havoc on the relationship. in the west or developed world or whatever you want to call it, even in relatively less class based societies, most people end up having relationships with their peers. so you'd think that the average guy over here, who is middle class on up, has a university education on up, is professional or else retired with money, would probably get along best with a thai woman who has an education, has traveled abroad, speaks good english or other, has friends, hobbies, and interests, et al. in terms of something over time, that sounds far more sustaining than a girl with a third grade education who has had almost no exposure to the outside world other than farang cock. but as we know, it is a heck of a lot easier to go find something sweet to bang in a bar rather than making the time and effort to meet someone else not to mention the commitments involved. and that's where huge numbers end up finding the girl in the bar that they say "she's different" about, and yes, maybe she is not a gold digger, maybe she is polite, maybe she makes an effort to further herself in the world, but i'd guess that the percentages are a heck of a lot higher that in the end, she is just looking for a sponsor. in thai society and thai eyes, most of these girls are considered to be the bottom of the barrel, and this attitude doesn't make it any easier for them to move completely away from the bar and all its connotations. one realizes after awhile that they make fantastic one night or once a week stands, they can be fun, and yeah, why not take one on a date here or there. but gf? you should probably buy yourself a lot of beers if you are good enough to go the distance with one.

Oldian
06-02-12, 21:28
Having accepted money to screw does not automatically magically change a girl from being good to very bad. Some guys have to take whatever girl they can get. I could not go back to my home country and take a girl my own age. It just would not interest me. Finding the right non-P4P girl is probably the best option, if she is still great in bed and likes sex a lot.One of the wonderful things about Thailand is that you could find the right non P4P girl and it wouldn't necessarily have to matter whether she was an LBFM or not. You stay with her for a hundred great things other than that, and then you pop down to wherever once or twice a week and act out your porn fantasies!

Goatscrot
06-03-12, 03:19
This conversation on Asian GF's is all good, pros vs. Amateurs, which nationality makes the best steady girl, and the like. Just remember, no matter what, it is a huge mistake to take your Asian GF back to the hard land of the winter. The USA, EU, Canada will ruin your girl as she assimilates and adjusts to your culture. Your lovely Asian flower will wither and die. A happy long term relationship with an Asian girl is only possible if the man can move to Thailand, the PI, or some other part of South Asia. I wish I could make the move. Unfortunately I have obligations that keep me here inside the Empire and I can only escape a few months a year.

I just finished reading an interesting sci-fi book set in Thailand in the future. It is called 'The Windup girl. ' It is a good book to read while waiting for your next trip.For the most part you are correct, however, I have several friends who have married gals from LOS and taken them to the states and are having very successful relationships there, but they all have one thing in common; the gals were all degreed professionals here who have gotten very good jobs in the states.

Goatscrot
06-03-12, 03:29
Wow, we agree!

So what if guys want to date hookers? I don't see the problem. I hate men who think that because a lady is a Hooker she's not a good GF Material. Well if you don't like hookers, what the fuck are you doing on this forum then?

Girls are "rented" for their time. What you do in that time is up to you: not everyone wants 5 shots, Anal and BBBJCIM.Nic, I love hookers. That is not the point. Guys come over here and tend to throw their standards out the window when it comes to choosing someone for a long term relationship. They grab a good looking hooker with a sixth grade education, BF her, and is six seconds they are in love and willing to mortgage the farm for her.

Really, WTF? Is that the way you want to choose a mate or the potential mother of your children? What is she bringing to the table? Can she provide anything else but open legs and hands? Again, hookers are hookers, and I love 'them! That is one reason to live here, but choosing an uneducated poor girl with leeches for family members is not smart. In the US, it would be like going to poorest holler of West Virginia and choosing your wife there. You would not even think of doing that in the states, so why do it here? For fun, it does not matter of course, that is all about skill set.

Goatscrot
06-03-12, 03:32
I don't think anyone is saying it is a problem to go on a date with a hooker. I have been known to spend a few hours, on my dime, with a girl that I liked the next day. The problem is that some guys spend so lavishly on what are essentially bar girls they feel that it should become the norm. I met a girl in Udon who because she had been sponsored was reluctant to sleep with any man who was not a potential sponsor. She has also developed the opinion that take care of means that she does nothing all day but sit around and you pay her a monthly salary because when you come to town she will spend time with you.

I also understand that as men we can have a variety of needs. For example, one man may not want sex but just to spend a couple of hours in the company of a beautiful girl. That's all well and good and I would never deride anyone for that. The service I generally want is sex, but if the service another man wants is time that is perfectly fine.

Again I was mainly referring to profligate spending in the form of sponsorship and things like gifts for you favorite bar girl. It's just opinion but I really don't like it when I see men treating the women like queens and then the women turn around and talk shit about them, which I have found is very common because Thai women seem to draw a weird line between a man who is generous and one who is stupid with money.

Because of this board and the wisdom of a lot of older mongers I have met through my travels I have been able to avoid tons of would be expensive lessons. If just one guy reads this discussion and thinks twice about sponsoring a girl or overpaying because she says how much she likes him, I will feel like I have accomplished something.Well stated. Want to have a relationship in Thailand? Find a girl who has a degree, has a real job and has been at it for awhile, and comes from at least a middle class family that can take care of themselves.

NicFrenchy
06-03-12, 03:36
Nic, I love hookers. That is not the point. Guys come over here and tend to throw their standards out the window when it comes to choosing someone for a long term relationship. They grab a good looking hooker with a sixth grade education, BF her, and is six seconds they are in love and willing to mortgage the farm for her.We agree here, some guys really get suckered. In the Bars (at the beginning) everything is all Glitters and Gold, guys barfine the first girl that sits on their lap and fall in love with them. These girls are slick and they can smell a newbie a mile away.

Really, WTF? Is that the way you want to choose a mate or the potential mother of your children? What is she bringing to the table? Can she provide anything else but open legs and hands? Again, hookers are hookers, and I love 'them! That is one reason to live here, but choosing an uneducated poor girl with leeches for family members is not smart. In the US, it would be like going to poorest holler of West Virginia and choosing your wife there. You would not even think of doing that in the states, so why do it here? For fun, it does not matter of course, that is all about skill set.Getting away from P4P, If you love a lady I don't see why social status should matter.

BionicMan
06-03-12, 06:00
Well stated. Want to have a relationship in Thailand? Find a girl who has a degree, has a real job and has been at it for awhile, and comes from at least a middle class family that can take care of themselves.Will she find an interest on the average farang (who initially came to Thailand to bang girls as available for cheap, are much younger than him and are, due to the nature of the generic asian women DNA accomplishing and serving the man)?

BionicMan
06-03-12, 06:03
Getting away from P4P, If you love a lady I don't see why social status should matter.You still need a degree of mutual interests (that includes education and in a way understanding the cultural differences). A very low class girl (just by birth environment) can still blossom in a sophisticated lady, but one out of a million.

BionicMan
06-03-12, 06:05
We agree here, some guys really get suckered. In the Bars (at the beginning) everything is all Glitters and Gold, guys barfine the first girl that sits on their lap and fall in love with them. These girls are slick and they can smell a newbie a mile away.Well, that guy is then quite an idiot and doesn't deserve anything else. He doesn't have the capacity to understand his environment. The only pity is for the kids that eventually come out these relationships, the real victims.

Syzygies
06-03-12, 06:16
Last night this pretty Thai girl is asking me (only because I know her girlfriend very well) about can she go to the Embassy of Peter's home country and ask if she can legally get him to submit to a DNA test so that he will take some responsibility for her child (now 3-4 years old). Meanwhile he is married and living in his home country. He sends 10K to her each month but never mentions or asks after the child. Good Luck! He certainly doesn't want it proved that he is the father, but was very happy to fuck her without a condom, this young naive girl and many others.
Sorry if its a bit off topic.

Syzygies
06-03-12, 06:22
Well stated. Want to have a relationship in Thailand? Find a girl who has a degree, has a real job and has been at it for awhile, and comes from at least a middle class family that can take care of themselves.I once knew a girl who worked Nana car park who had completed her degree at Ramkhamhaeng in something to do with Language Interpreter. I think she wanted to become a tour guide, but finding the right job was tough.
No doubt several ISGers have been with "Nit" a couple or more years back.

Chill Out
06-03-12, 07:20
I agree with Goatscrot. I have a bargirl GF now, and it's fun, but I'll certainly not marry her (and she knows it) for the reason Goatscrot mentions.

I do have an older friend who has been married for 15 years to an ex bargirl and they do fine, and she is in France with him.

But it also depends on what you want in a wife; for some guys they just need a fun, nice, sexy girl who cooks. For that, an ex bargirl will do fine.

BionicMan
06-03-12, 07:52
I have a bargirl GF now, and it's fun, but I'll certainly not marry her (and she knows it) for the reason Goatscrot mentions.Not as a flaming, but do you have some sort of monetary compensation with her, apart the usual paying for meals etc? Or is she keeping her job and therefore has her steady income?

Dash Riprock
06-03-12, 08:23
The 'we're not getting married' or 'not staying together' mindset often changes when the babies begin to arrive.

Chill Out
06-03-12, 08:41
Not as a flaming, but do you have some sort of monetary compensation with her, apart the usual paying for meals etc? Or is she keeping her job and therefore has her steady income?I've explained it before (a few pages ago) ; no compensation and I don't pay for meals. We pay 50/50 just like any boyfriend-girlfriend do. She keeps her job.

Re:babies, that's why I use condoms!

HotShaneHot
06-03-12, 08:56
I don't get it, why are consultants 300 thb more? If they have no clue what to do? :/We been chat about this befor hear.

And there seam to be all consultants there an maybe 1 nurse. To make you pay more?

Bowerboy
06-03-12, 09:00
Just my own opinion but I think marrying or seriously dating a bar girl or hooker is a terrible state of affairs.

Firstly there is just absolutely no need to do so as you can find whatever you need among the civilian ranks including the porn star experience.

Secondly how would it make you feel to unequivocally KNOW your entire life that without the money coming she would not be with you. Constantly having the hand out for money and the way those requests will start to come with contempt and expectation like it is their right. Knowing that you are nothing to her apart from a means of income and she would drop you like a turd in a punch bowl the moment the money stops.

OF COURSE there are exceptions to every rule and I fully accept that yes you could find a diamond in the rough. But why even bother when there is simply NO reason too. Surely if you can choose non prostitute over prostitute and get exactly the same benefits without the negatives then wouldn't you just do that.

Nothing turns my stomach more than seeing the triumphant bar girl going to the bar with the farang in tow and the new born baby. And what do you tell your kids anyway when they get older?

Again I say all this in the context of KNOWING that it is just not neccessary to take a prostitute for a wife or girlfriend. Morally I am not opposed but it just baffles me as to WHY you would do it. It is just such an utterly false and completely unfullfilling solution.

There is a very famous ex bar owner (I don't know him but his kids go to the same school as my wifes cousin who fills us in on the gossip) and he is loaded now but always wanted kids. A wealthy and handsome guy who speaks good Thai and has been a bar owner for years. Instead of taking the time to find a nice girl and start a family he has (I guess) become so jaded that he put out word that he wanted to meet any woman to have his kids and he would pay an agreed amount of money per month to her (100, 000 baht per month, plus a nanny to take care of each kid).

So the chosen lady is pure trash in my opinion. Comes into the deal already pregnant but doesn't tell him. Kid is born and he accepts this. Second kid he thinks is his. Kid is born and obviously its not his (proven by paternity test). Third kid finally is his. He loves all 3 kids and takes care of them which is nice. The girl is out every night at Q Bar fucking loads of other guys. No interest in the kids who all have their own nannies and she lives rent free with 100, 000 to spend per month.

I see that story and it indicates everything wrong about spending too long around the bar scene in Thailand. Totally jaded and not prepared to even try and so decides to just buy what he needs because that is what he has come to know. I guess he is happy but certainly that situation wouldn't work for me.

Stay in Thailand too long and the biggest mistake you can make is to lose touch with reality and whats "normal". The most "succesful" (as in well integrated and happy) people I know here are the ones who never lost touch with reality and maintain certain standards in their work and personal life.

Again to be clear, I am only saying this because there is simply NO good reason (with some exceptions as in all things) to go down the hooker relationship road. For a couple of hours of fun yes. For anything more then its just insane. It takes such minimal effort to pursue nice girls here. There are just SO many more girls here than guys and all the girls know it.

Its such an utterly superficial world. In 7 or 8 years here I have never even come close. I don't even like long time!

Amjeck
06-03-12, 10:45
Guys come over here and tend to throw their standards out the window when it comes to choosing someone for a long term relationship. They grab a good looking hooker with a sixth grade education, BF her, and is six seconds they are in love and willing to mortgage the farm for her.Most guys I see don't grab "good looking hookers" for girlfriends. Most I see grab dogs! No wonder why Thais laugh at foreigners.

Chill Out
06-03-12, 11:31
There are just SO many more girls here than guys and all the girls know it.What do you mean with this?

BionicMan
06-03-12, 11:34
What do you mean with this?The old rule of economics: offer and demand ratio (should) determine the selling price and the level of service / quality.

Fon Tok
06-03-12, 11:45
(snip)We pay 50/50 just like any boyfriend-girlfriend do.(snip)You must be Dutch! ;)

Bowerboy
06-03-12, 12:24
What do you mean with this?There is a gender imbalance in Thailand with women far outnumbering men. Here is one statistic:

"At birth the gender ratio is 50. 49% males and 49. 51% females but in the adult age group the gender ratio is 49. 2% males and 50. 8% females. Based on these figures there are potentially 680, 267 Thai women who will not be able to marry / partner with Thai men"

Add in the sheer amount of total dead beat Thai guys and the sheer amount of gays and lady boys and you are probably looking at 1, 500, 000 women with no prospect of marriage. Any office girl here will point that out and its becoming a real issue amongst girls (one reason why the whole mia noi thing just has to be accepted to survive. You can't beat the statistics).

Chill Out
06-03-12, 12:49
Any office girl here will point that out and its becoming a real issue amongst girlsI believe the stats; it's hard to believe girls think about it consciously or take that into account in their daily life though, do they really?

Bowerboy
06-03-12, 12:57
I believe the stats; it's hard to believe girls think about it consciously or take that into account in their daily life though, do they really?ABSOLUTELY. I assure you they do. Speak to any single "office girl" about it.

It is one of the first things that struck me when I got to Thailand. I mean even just on the skytrain, in the shops, in the office. You just see SO MANY more women than men. Seriously.

Chill Out
06-03-12, 13:03
Well; I learned something new thanks to you two. :)

Single
06-03-12, 13:38
Hi, has any one stayed in the privacy suites at soi 20. I have seen the websites and looks good. I gave them a email regarding the guest joiner fee and got a reply from the hotel that they don't charge anything. Has anyone stayed recently? I have rtff but found nothing. They have a 50 square meter junior suite with a jacuzzi that I m intrested in. Any help would be appreciated regarding the location and rooms.

Mr Enternational
06-03-12, 13:57
Just my own opinion but I think marrying or seriously dating a bar girl or hooker is a terrible state of affairs.

Firstly there is just absolutely no need to do so as you can find whatever you need among the civilian ranks including the porn star experience.

Secondly how would it make you feel to unequivocally KNOW your entire life that without the money coming she would not be with you. Constantly having the hand out for money and the way those requests will start to come with contempt and expectation like it is their right. Knowing that you are nothing to her apart from a means of income and she would drop you like a turd in a punch bowl the moment the money stops.You are fucking right dude. I must admit that a couple of weeks ago when Nic put up that post about Craig's List I decided to do some researching of my own. I went on and saw one chick who wanted a serious relationship and even posted pictures on the site. I thought that nobody is going to put their real pictures up on CL. When she finally wrote me back she asked for pictures and after that started writing me from an alternate email address. I was damn near sure it was a scam then. But lo and behold she came to see me yesterday when she got off work just like she said. She has a university degree (saw the graduation pics) , a good job, and a new car (walked her to it). She just wants a serious relationship. All I got yesterday was a couple of pecks on the lips. I think she is trainable though. She wrote me today and sent a picture that we had taken together. Hello How aer you? Where are you now. Bangkok / Pattaya. I go home ____ city. I nice to meet you. And you? Tack care

LittleBigMan
06-03-12, 14:50
Mr. E,

Trainable? I think not no more than you yourself can be trainable? Just remember it doesn't come free? There is always pain? Just remember no choking!

LBM

Goatscrot
06-03-12, 15:16
We agree here, some guys really get suckered. In the Bars (at the beginning) everything is all Glitters and Gold, guys barfine the first girl that sits on their lap and fall in love with them. These girls are slick and they can smell a newbie a mile away.

Getting away from P4P, If you love a lady I don't see why social status should matter.Nic, I think that a bit of common ground when it comes to value systems is a must. People tend to gravitate to folks from their own social class for that reason. I'm not sure if I consider that social status.

Goatscrot
06-03-12, 15:21
Will she find an interest on the average farang (who initially came to Thailand to bang girls as available for cheap, are much younger than him and are, due to the nature of the generic asian women DNA accomplishing and serving the man)?I think you have to be realistic. If you are in your 40s or 50s you can probably land a nice looking educated gal in her 30s. There are lots out there who are career minded and have not taken the time for relationships. Being a "working woman" is becoming quite popular in Thailand, eschewing relationships for a career. But, then the nesting instinct hits in the 30s and at that point a Thai guy is out of the question. Having a gal that is self-sufficient, is educated, and can hold her own in a conversation has its merits. They are still Thai though.

Werqweq
06-03-12, 15:55

Secondly how would it make you feel to unequivocally KNOW your entire life that without the money coming she would not be with you. Constantly having the hand out for money and the way those requests will start to come with contempt and expectation like it is their right. Knowing that you are nothing to her apart from a means of income and she would drop you like a turd in a punch bowl the moment the money stops.

OF COURSE there are exceptions to every rule and I fully accept that yes you could find a diamond in the rough. But why even bother when there is simply NO reason too. Surely if you can choose non prostitute over prostitute and get exactly the same benefits without the negatives then wouldn't you just do that.

Nothing turns my stomach more than seeing the triumphant bar girl going to the bar with the farang in tow and the new born baby. And what do you tell your kids anyway when they get older?..Indeed, the above relationship sounds crazy, and it is difficult to understand what the guy might be thinking.

As to your question of "why", I would offer the possible explanation that some times things "just happen".

Here I am not talking about pregnancy, but sometimes relationships that start out as quite superficial end up becoming more. E.g., the girl is one of several you see now and then. There is no sponsorship or pay for services involved, but sometimes when you go to the cinema, or to a restaurant, you might give one of the girls a ping and hear if she wants to go with you, if you want some company. When she's free, perhaps she gives you a ring to hear if she can come over. Or are you hungry? She's around your place and buying some take-away. She can pick up some fish for you if you want.

Perhaps you're pretty clear regarding that the relationship will never progress further than that, due to whatever reasons. As you keep seeing different girls however, perhaps you start to enjoy the company of one more than the others, and perhaps you start to weigh the pros and cons of things you like about her and things you do not. At this point, you're obviously quite a bit past the "we only meet for sex" stage, and you might even start referring to her as your gf. Continue down on that slope for another year or two, perhaps combined with your own desire to have a family and children eventually, and you might end up becoming married, with children, to somebody who is pretty far from what you thought you would ever marry.

Planned? No. But some times things just happen, albeit slowly.

Sammon
06-03-12, 16:15

Secondly how would it make you feel to unequivocally KNOW your entire life that without the money coming she would not be with you. Constantly having the hand out for money and the way those requests will start to come with contempt and expectation like it is their right. Knowing that you are nothing to her a.

Nothing turns my stomach more than seeing the triumphant bar girl going to the bar with the farang in tow and the new born baby. And what do you tell your kids anyway when they get older?

Again I say all this in the context of KNOWING that it is just not neccessary to take a prostitute for a wife or girlfriend. Morally I am not opposed but it just baffles me as to WHY you would do it. It is just such an utterly false and completely unfullfilling solution.

There is a very famous ex bar owner (I don't know him but his kids go to the same school as my wifes cousin who fills us in on the gossip) and he is loaded now but always wanted kids. A wealthy and handsome guy who speaks good Thai and has been a bar owner for years. Instead of taking the time to find a nice girl and start a family he has (I guess) become so jaded that he put out word that he wanted to meet any woman to have his kids and he would pay an agreed amount of money per month to her (100, 000 baht per month, plus a nanny to take care of each kid).

So the chosen lady is pure trash in my opinion. Comes into the deal already pregnant but doesn't tell him. Kid is born and he accepts this. Second kid he thinks is his. Kid is born and obviously its not his (proven by paternity test). Third kid finally is his. He loves all 3 kids and takes care of them which is nice. The girl is out every night at Q Bar fucking loads of other guys. No interest in the kids who all have their own nannies and she lives rent free with 100, 000 to spend per month.

I see that story and it indicates everything wrong about spending too long around the bar scene in Thailand. Totally jaded and not prepared to even try and so decides to just buy what he needs because that is what he has come to know. I guess he is happy but certainly that situation wouldn't work for me.

Stay in Thailand too long and the biggest mistake you can make is to lose touch with reality and whats "normal". The most "succesful" (as in well integrated and happy) people I know here are the ones who never lost touch with reality and maintain certain standards in their work and personal life.

Again to be clear, I am only saying this because there is simply NO good reason (with some exceptions as in all things) to go down the hooker relationship road. For a couple of hours of fun yes. For anything more then its just insane. It takes such minimal effort to pursue nice girls here. There are just SO many more girls here than guys and all the girls know it.

Its such an utterly superficial world. In 7 or 8 years here I have never even come close. I don't even like long time!For some people they do not distinguish bargirl and normal girls. The fact that a perticular girl has fucked for money do not bother them. In fact even after marrying if the girl contues to fuck other people do not bother them either. It is not difficult some some people to fall in love with bargirls. So they marry. Some succeeds and some fail like regular relationships.

As to the guy who got rich and wanted kids, this is what he wants. There are numerous people who have adopted kids (Angelins Jolie?) and support them and treat like their own kids. It is not like this guy has to work hard to feed the mother and kids.

In your mind this may not be a ideal situation but as long as the guy is happy about it it is fine.

BionicMan
06-03-12, 16:27
Two posts of a few lines as an answer or a comment have been quoting the whole message they refer to. No wonder why sometime people skip to RTFF if he hsa to go through pages of quotes taking so much (useless) space. Guys, please do cancel most of the quoted message and leave the esential, if ever needed. There is even a quick link function on top of the quote for thsoe who want to read the whole quoted message.

BionicMan
06-03-12, 16:30
I think you have to be realistic. If you are in your 40s or 50s you can probably land a nice looking educated gal in her 30s. They are still Thai though.Maybe I am confused by the average farang I see strolling in sukhumvit with a girl in tow. And wodnering what can such a gal (the one you refer to) possibly find in those chaps, those eventually looking for a thai wife. Definetely we also talk in a very generic way, no doubt.

NicFrenchy
06-03-12, 17:19
For some people they do not distinguish bargirl and normal girls. The fact that a perticular girl has fucked for money do not bother them.Why would it bother them? Weren't they customers of the said bar when they met the girl? Probably fucked her a couple times too. There is NO difference between a Bargirl and a Customers! One fucks for money and the other pays to fuck: SAME SAME.

How can a guy look down on the girl after that? After all, he also most likely fucked a lot of girls himself.

Syzygies
06-03-12, 17:19
There is a gender imbalance in Thailand with women far outnumbering men.The initial numbers don't matter. It's gays LBs and Monks slightly balanced by guys with multiple wives. Plenty of girls left over for Farangs Japanese etc. However need to consider the lesbians too.

Hikie
06-03-12, 18:37
hi, i thought i'd provide what seems to be a rare thread occurrence these days: 'a field trip'. planned on getting a spread of experiences with the limited time:

day 1: high-end soapyatcaesars in ratchada. high-end. 4200b for 90mins (plus 500 tip girl & 200 papasan, drinks 2*50). real cutie: long legs, cute body, excellent service. luxury surroundings, clean, big bath, nice bed with good lighting, etc.

day 2: cheaper massage, phrom phong, side soi of sukhumvit soi 26. friendly & straight. 2100 for 90mins (plus 200 tip). simple room & bed with noisy ac. did the job perfectly.

day 3: bargain basement bj bar: [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900): sukhumvit soi 8. 2nd sub soi by 7-11. first customer that evening: 800 bj (also 'boom boom' for 1200 available). cute face, stumpy legs, but hey, when kneeling she did the business.

day 4: luck dip: back to ratchada to 'copa cabana' ratchadapisek soi 17, mrt sutthisan, next to poseiden. choice of girls for 2100 or 2800, all-in. i went for a 2100 who caught my eye. luxury room & bath, girl was a marketing graduate & sooooooooo good. extra 500 for girl for real good service & 100 for papasan.

conclusions:

why go to phrom phong when same price for copa cabanaatratchada for far more luxury & higher end girls?

really wanted the air mattress full body massage but didn't get it in any of them, but still got smile on my face!

bangkok, it's a crazy place but you still can't beat it!

Giotto
06-03-12, 19:49
I've always wanted to ask one why they go UGLY? But you can't do that in person only here. LOL.

I mean mr e gets long time for 1000. Those in the know know what kind of quality he gets for that price.Harold444,

Don't worry so much.

Just - go away! The air is getting really thin out there.

Giotto

Wolvenvacht
06-03-12, 21:15
The guy had good intentions but did a really stupit thing. I bet the girl was laughing all the way to the bank.You are so totally unaware of Thai culture and society, I would be laughing if it was not so sad.

Oldian
06-03-12, 21:52
Nic, I love hookers. That is not the point. Guys come over here and tend to throw their standards out the window when it comes to choosing someone for a long term relationship. They grab a good looking hooker with a sixth grade education, BF her, and is six seconds they are in love and willing to mortgage the farm for her.

Really, WTF? Is that the way you want to choose a mate or the potential mother of your children? What is she bringing to the table? Can she provide anything else but open legs and hands? Again, hookers are hookers, and I love 'them! That is one reason to live here, but choosing an uneducated poor girl with leeches for family members is not smart. In the US, it would be like going to poorest holler of West Virginia and choosing your wife there. You would not even think of doing that in the states, so why do it here? For fun, it does not matter of course, that is all about skill set.just wan why'all to know that we at the W. Vaginia Rootin Club takes great offense to why'all tryin ta put us down.

Oldian
06-03-12, 21:54
I agree with Goatscrot. I have a bargirl GF now, and it's fun, but I'll certainly not marry her (and she knows it) for the reason Goatscrot mentions.

I do have an older friend who has been married for 15 years to an ex bargirl and they do fine, and she is in France with him.

But it also depends on what you want in a wife; for some guys they just need a fun, nice, sexy girl who cooks. For that, an ex bargirl will do fine.Mine was fun, nice, and sexy, but damn, just couldn't cook.

Oldian
06-03-12, 22:07
Get REAL! Girls like this don't have to marry sex oriented tourists.

[Deleted by Admin]

Also in person I would be polite to a fella like this even though I'd want to say OMG where is your cerebralness. LOL. In person I might end up w a broken nose- not here. Hahahahaha.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! Nobody is saying they have to marry sex oriented tourists. But there are a number of them that have no problem with meeting an expat who lives here who speaks some Thai, respects their culture, is committed to being here, and who treats them nicely, and, especially if they are in their 30's, will give them attention unlike a Thai guy. The biggest problem is going to be meeting them, as most of the girls like these DO NOT go to bars to find men, nor do they have a huge amount of free time, AND they take a prolonged period of serious dating which most farang have zero interest in doing.

Rodwint2
06-04-12, 00:21
I've always wanted to ask one why they go UGLY? But you can't do that in person only here. LOL.

I mean mr e gets long time for 1000. Those in the know know what kind of quality he gets for that price.It is obvious from your poor spelling, grammar and syntax that english is your second language or you have an education level of a 8 year old. It appears that you are using an online translation device to post your inane comments and childish responses to the adults who have substantive and informative comments for those reading this forum.

Therefore, I would strongly suggest you refrain from any further posts until you either:

1. Get an education,

2. Grow up in a decade from now, or

3. Get a life.

Bowerboy
06-04-12, 02:19
I think you have to be realistic. If you are in your 40s or 50s you can probably land a nice looking educated gal in her 30s. There are lots out there who are career minded and have not taken the time for relationships. Being a "working woman" is becoming quite popular in Thailand, eschewing relationships for a career. But, then the nesting instinct hits in the 30s and at that point a Thai guy is out of the question. Having a gal that is self-sufficient, is educated, and can hold her own in a conversation has its merits. They are still Thai though.Yeah spot on about the girls in their late twenties and early thirties.

And absolutely spot on that at the end of the day they ARE still Thai no matter what the background!

Tony Hoeprano
06-04-12, 05:34

E.Why they go ugly? Because they lack confidence. I remember my first time in BKK, I met a fellow American on the plane and he was decent enough guy, but went on to say how he doesn't like hot girls because they're too stuck up. I saw him bring home a girl from Country road bar at Soi Cowboy. Wow, hardly something I would consider bringing back after a 20 hour flight LOL. Another reason is a lot of westerners have a problem with paying for sex, they think that people who pay for sex are losers, yet they don't have the skill set or whatever to date a halfway decent girl in LOS, and stuck with some fugly who anyone could pull. Of course, most Asians tend not to have problems with paying to see girls naked and perform sexual acts with them.

As far as getting good girls with degrees in their late 20s and 30's. Yes, they generally are more open to the falang after they've been dumped by thai guys one too many times, but they can still be quite choosy in who the see, ESPECIALLY if they're good looking. You have to bring something to the table and can't be a toothless gimp. And even then some still will not venture out to farang territory. My GF has a hot friend (in her 30's) who just stays home and drinks all night by herself and is single. I ask the GF why she doesn't go out to meet a hansum falang but apparently she doesn't like going to sukhumvit area bars. Only stays deep in Thai territory.

damn, been with the GF for damn near 4 days now.. can't wait to hang out with some of Issarn's hottest talent lol

Goatscrot
06-04-12, 05:47

[Deleted by Admin]

Also in person I would be polite to a fella like this even though I'd want to say OMG where is your cerebralness. LOL. In person I might end up w a broken nose- not here. Hahahahaha.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! Whose a tourist? There are quite a few of us that live here, speak the language, have jobs / companies, dress well, and meet these types of ladies.

Goatscrot
06-04-12, 05:51
just wan why'all to know that we at the W. Vaginia Rootin Club takes great offense to why'all tryin ta put us down.Dees gals in Taiwan, I mean Tyeland, they has all their teeth. Not like my cousin Jenny from Podunk Holler. Other than that, they's 'about the same!

Goatscrot
06-04-12, 05:56

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! Dude, there are lots of girls like this in Thailand who would love a Western boyfriend. But they want a Western boyfriend who has a job and can behave in public. Age is a bit of a factor, but as I stated before, you can be in your 40s or 50s and land a gal in her 30s. These girls want a partnership. You are not going to boss them around and they do not expect you to take care of them.

Pointy Stick
06-04-12, 07:54
Now the singaporeans they are very realistic in their views, and they just go to Thailand to have fun. Of course I can't needle these guys-they too smart. Hahahaha.Smart?

More like desperation conceived from living in their dictatorial rat hole of an island working 10 hours, 6 days a week while having to import foreigners and have MNC run their economy because they lack the creativity to create value other than launder black money from SE Asia. Hahahahahah LOL

I looking into getting a Thai GF although not one from a bar so this is an interesting conversation. I'm not entirely convinced that marrying a European girls is the right way to go at the moment.

NicFrenchy
06-04-12, 07:54
You are not going to boss them around and they do not expect you to take care of them.Actually, this is the only part where I think our opinions Differ. I think Thai ladies like a Man to take charge, it is in their culture. They're not sure enough to propose something that you may not like. They are waiting for you to take the lead.

Also, even though they can take care of themselves, they require a certain feeling of Safety / Security, they may not ask for any money or not need any, but when the time comes they like to know that their man is going to be able to step up.

NicFrenchy
06-04-12, 07:56
It's about time the Admin creates a Dungeon for H444, he's getting out of control

Dash Riprock
06-04-12, 08:31
another issue is that the typical western tourist will inherently have more trouble identifying a local asian working girl who is not bathed in pink lighting or polishing a metal pole. in the west: bars, clubs, and restaurants with bars are often packed with working folks of both sexes and it's a social 'norm' from one's college days to middle age and beyond that you can meet random people in these places and be relatively assured that you are not picking up a prostitute. given that's much less often the case here. when you take a guy out of that environment and drop him into the asian tourist trap 'bar' environment, which is pretty much a 'simulation' of a pick up environment for the western mindset 'target, ' often out of his prime (so not only does he lose any kind of 'cultural' head to head, he's also losing 'speed' in the game when compared to who he has to match wits against) , it's not surprising that you have so many westerners pairing up for the rest of their days (many of whom probably end up with a shorter life expectancy as well) with a local prostitute, gold digger, or at best local 'dependent' with the equivalent of a 3rd grade education.... or in the rare cases, someone with a degree but with no work ethic... basically a grown child. for those who aren't speared in the bar environment, there are plenty of 'deep cover' working girls on websites, working other jobs, walking around in broad daylight, etc. who catch the rest.

it's like back in school stateside when we often had some fun with foreign exchange friends who couldn't differentiate between sorority girls and strippers. all they saw was tight t-shirt and cutoffs. or how to identify a mexican american and differentiate between him and a migrant worker? how could those that didn't grow up with these types possibly identify them?

:-)

Chill Out
06-04-12, 09:36
Sunday night at 10 PM, Bacarra was 100% packed. You couldn't get a seat. Talent was good. I went to tour the other bars quickly, no spectacular girls except the coyotes at Tilac, who can't be barfined (which is why I never sit down and buy drinks in Tilac out of principle).

Except Bacarra, Cowboy is dead as far as I can tell.

Nana is still much better for talent IMO.

Sunlover2
06-04-12, 10:21
It's about time the Admin creates a Dungeon for H444, he's getting out of controlThe ignore function is your friend here.

SunLover

Dreams
06-04-12, 11:11
The ignore function is your friend here.

SunLoverThe ignore funnction is in fact useless, since the quotes included in answers bring back the messages that were to be ignored. Jackson should segregate him in his own thread, rather than wasting his precious time to edit each of his posts.

LittleBigMan
06-04-12, 11:38
Actually, this is the only part where I think our opinions Differ. I think Thai ladies like a Man to take charge, it is in their culture. They're not sure enough to propose something that you may not like. They are waiting for you to take the lead.

Also, even though they can take care of themselves, they require a certain feeling of Safety / Security, they may not ask for any money or not need any, but when the time comes they like to know that their man is going to be able to step up.Nic, you hit it on the head! I really can go in dept with this remark maybe write a whole chapter! Regarding this particular discussion there was a real good post from a poster who haven't been on board lately. As I remember he wasn't a American and English I believe was his second language? Always was informative and had a way of putting words together. He has a post back on the Bangkok Thread 5/14/11, not sure what happen to Goyave?

LBM

BionicMan
06-04-12, 11:52
It's about time the Admin creates a Dungeon for H444, he's getting out of control

The ignore funnction is in fact useless, since the quotes included in answers bring back the messages that were to be ignored. Jackson should segregate him in his own thread, rather than wasting his precious time to edit each of his posts. It is also up to us to extinguish him by not commenting much. Do not feed the troll.

LittleBigMan
06-04-12, 12:02
The ignore funnction is in fact useless, since the quotes included in answers bring back the messages that were to be ignored. Jackson should segregate him in his own thread, rather than wasting his precious time to edit each of his posts.No No No No No No No Hell NO!

Go back to the Front page and scroll down the history we do not need another guy to be segregated and have his name continue to be down with the rest of the outdated threads it like a monument RIP with his name on the headstone for everyone to see and wonder why this guy deserve his own thread.

I have read the forum rules many time, all one has to do is look at the rules and pick the first one out that starts with a big A! His remarks over and over again falls under that heading. He has had his post deleted several times whether he was warned, personally like OTH was I have no idea? I personally don't use the Ignore button for my own reasons I have said what I want to the guy and I have researched and read each and everyone of his return post. To me he isn't creditable or worth the time beyond this post. Maybe it's that he paid his membership for the year who except Jackson and Jackson alone to make the decision to or not to? By going by the rules of the site and if they were applied he should have been sensor / ban sometime ago. Wipe out as if he never existed! So since he is still here just don't respond and let him talk to himself. He just isn't creditable nor relevant but giving him a thread personally I don't want to see his name again that would be giving him credit for posting something useful!

LBM

Daddy07
06-04-12, 12:23
No No No No No No No Hell NO! LBMI'll second that thought!

BionicMan
06-04-12, 13:07
No No No No No No No Hell NO! we do not need another guy to be segregated and have his name continue to be down with the rest of the outdated threads it like a monument RIP with his name on the headstone for everyone to see and wonder why this guy deserve his own thread.LBMHilarious!

We are now spending too much eneregy on this guy, let's virtually bury in the pages and R. I. P.

Oldian
06-04-12, 17:05
another issue is that the typical western tourist will inherently have more trouble identifying a local asian working girl who is not bathed in pink lighting or polishing a metal pole. in the west: bars, clubs, and restaurants with bars are often packed with working folks of both sexes and it's a social 'norm' from one's college days to middle age and beyond that you can meet random people in these places and be relatively assured that you are not picking up a prostitute. given that's much less often the case here. when you take a guy out of that environment and drop him into the asian tourist trap 'bar' environment, which is pretty much a 'simulation' of a pick up environment for the western mindset 'target, ' often out of his prime (so not only does he lose any kind of 'cultural' head to head, he's also losing 'speed' in the game when compared to who he has to match wits against) , it's not surprising that you have so many westerners pairing up for the rest of their days (many of whom probably end up with a shorter life expectancy as well) with a local prostitute, gold digger, or at best local 'dependent' with the equivalent of a 3rd grade education. or in the rare cases, someone with a degree but with no work ethic. basically a grown child. for those who aren't speared in the bar environment, there are plenty of 'deep cover' working girls on websites, working other jobs, walking around in broad daylight, etc. who catch the rest.

it's like back in school stateside when we often had some fun with foreign exchange friends who couldn't differentiate between sorority girls and strippers. all they saw was tight t-shirt and cutoffs. or how to identify a mexican american and differentiate between him and a migrant worker? how could those that didn't grow up with these types possibly identify them?reminds me of all the guys i've met who tell me that they go to q bar because the high entry fee keeps out the prostitutes! and a good story to go with this: a few months ago i was in the bg and a couple of decent looking ladies came in, they really did look a bit out of place. i asked them what their story was and said i'd never seen them here before. they told me that they normally hung out at the q bar. i looked at them and said,"wow, you must be taking quite a pay cut coming here!" they laughed and said,"yeah, but at least here there are no misconceptions, everyone knows exactly why we come!"

Giotto
06-04-12, 20:18
I only say things I wish I could say straight to someones face. Wo the risk of dying. LOL. I think guys are oversensitive because I speak reality.Good bye, Harold444.

Giotto

Mackin
06-04-12, 22:17
Giotto, you are the silver tongues man. Three cheers for you, hip hip hurray, hip, hip hurray, hip hip hurray.

Mackin
06-04-12, 22:21
Whoops, hit upload to quick. I meant silver tongued man.

Daddy07
06-05-12, 00:02
Whoops, hit upload to quick. I meant silver tongued man.Oops; you could have hit the "Edit" button and corrected it instead of uploading essentially the same post twice.

Macho Dik
06-05-12, 03:35
There's an MG in Soi 2? Where? I thought the MG Mansion was in Soi 1?

Davis is a Great Hotel, soi 24 and a few mn free tuk tuk away from Mango, Pink, Sakura, Orient, EZ, TL2SORRY IF I CONFUSE YOU, ITS MAJESTIC GRANDE in soi 2. There is one MAJESTIC SUITE at the main road.

Cheers,

MD

NicFrenchy
06-05-12, 05:35
Well well well,

It looks like Sukhumvit soi 24 will get to see a little more slurping in the near Future. (see Image)

I just wonder where it will be located on soi 24.

Also opening in PAttaya but I don't care about this Shit Place

Syzygies
06-05-12, 08:07
well well well,

it looks like sukhumvit soi 24 will get to see a little more slurping in the near future. (see image) i really don't like soi 7/1. its the true walk of shame in sukhumvit i reckon, as what would a farang legitimately being doing in soi 7/1, other than very "laa-mok" (lude and crude)? strangely i feel more embarassed to be there, in the very low class soi, than taking 2-3 girls back to the hotel room (which is a lot more habitual) , as my girls at least look well above average. i am more embarassed to take a really ordinary looking girl back.

soi 24 is much closer when i only have 30 mins to play up. gf would not suspect anything when missing for a very short time, as she knows how leisurely i can be.

i assume dr bj would look at taking over a very non-busy oily mp. [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) and lollipop should be worried about serious competition arriving now. btw, does lollipop have any do-able girls? i didn't see any when i had a look there.

Goatscrot
06-05-12, 08:21
Actually, this is the only part where I think our opinions Differ. I think Thai ladies like a Man to take charge, it is in their culture. They're not sure enough to propose something that you may not like. They are waiting for you to take the lead.

Also, even though they can take care of themselves, they require a certain feeling of Safety / Security, they may not ask for any money or not need any, but when the time comes they like to know that their man is going to be able to step up.Nic, Agree with you about 90% and will go you one better. Safety / Security are an interest to all women, Asian and non-Asian, but women differ in their definition of S / S. In most Chinese / Thai relationships I am familiar with, the woman manages the money.

I think there is still role definition here and the man is expected to take charge outside the home and the women inside the home, but again, change is afoot. I am amazed at how many of my gal's friends have relationships that are starting to mirror what we see in the West, and these are Thai gals with Thai men, both who are working and earning decent money. I am afraid the next generation of gals will not be so "accommodating." Sad in a way.

Goatscrot
06-05-12, 08:25
another issue is that the typical western tourist will inherently have more trouble identifying a local asian working girl who is not bathed in pink lighting or polishing a metal pole. in the west: bars, clubs, and restaurants with bars are often packed with working folks of both sexes and it's a social 'norm' from one's college days to middle age and beyond that you can meet random people in these places and be relatively assured that you are not picking up a prostitute. given that's much less often the case here. when you take a guy out of that environment and drop him into the asian tourist trap 'bar' environment, which is pretty much a 'simulation' of a pick up environment for the western mindset 'target, ' often out of his prime (so not only does he lose any kind of 'cultural' head to head, he's also losing 'speed' in the game when compared to who he has to match wits against) , it's not surprising that you have so many westerners pairing up for the rest of their days (many of whom probably end up with a shorter life expectancy as well) with a local prostitute, gold digger, or at best local 'dependent' with the equivalent of a 3rd grade education. or in the rare cases, someone with a degree but with no work ethic. basically a grown child. for those who aren't speared in the bar environment, there are plenty of 'deep cover' working girls on websites, working other jobs, walking around in broad daylight, etc. who catch the rest.

it's like back in school stateside when we often had some fun with foreign exchange friends who couldn't differentiate between sorority girls and strippers. all they saw was tight t-shirt and cutoffs. or how to identify a mexican american and differentiate between him and a migrant worker? how could those that didn't grow up with these types possibly identify them?very good observations. of course western men tend to act accordingly. there is the "fantasy" of picking up a girl and "scoring." really unreal to me. i am still amazed at the g-club phenom. yes, the girls are very nice looking, but i really don't get paying for the maybe perhaps if she feels like it and likes you and oh you spend money on her wine and dine give gifts that you might get laid. i would be the first one in line if there were brothels that had girls that looked like that and performed like oily girls and would have no problem paying whatever, but i came over here to not play games and court, i came over because it was easy to bed a gal.

BionicMan
06-05-12, 08:29
i assume dr bj would look at taking over a very non-busy oily mp. [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) and lollipop should be worried about serious competition arriving now.seems drbj has an agenda to become a franchise. two locations in sukhumvit, one expected in pattaya. phuket next? wondering if their door will ever and soon sport the usual decal of big brands: "shops in bangkok, tokyo, london, hing kong, new yor and rome". on the other hand business class on planes has never been much empty, so dspite recession tehre is stil lpeople ready for a pampered service and environment. kind of bringing the dodgy old and dark bj saloon to the next step.

Wolvenvacht
06-05-12, 08:37
I looking into getting a Thai GF although not one from a bar so this is an interesting conversation. I'm not entirely convinced that marrying a European girls is the right way to go at the moment.I hear Greek girls are looking to marry any foreigner now:

Just kiddin'.

If you want a Thai GF outside of the bar scene, hang out on the many Asian dating sites: I found my Thai GF on DIA (Date in Asia; although last I checked it was 90 percent Pinays) , She has a Master degree and recently started on her PhD. Acceptable command of English, fun to be with and she takes good care of me when I visit her in Thailand. Easily the best thing that happened to me in recent years: beauty and brains combined.

Syzygies
06-05-12, 11:12
Seems DrBJ has an agenda to become a franchise.LOL? How does that work? Aey provides girl recruiting and expert girl trainers and set of rules for the girls to abide by?

NicFrenchy
06-05-12, 11:34
I hear Greek girls are looking to marry any foreigner now:

Just kiddin'.

If you want a Thai GF outside of the bar scene, hang out on the many Asian dating sites: I found my Thai GF on DIA (Date in Asia; although last I checked it was 90 percent Pinays) , She has a Master degree and recently started on her PhD. Acceptable command of English, fun to be with and she takes good care of me when I visit her in Thailand. Easily the best thing that happened to me in recent years: beauty and brains combined.I second that! Please guys, get a DIA or TLL girl and sponsor her so that when she meets expats like us, she's just looking for a fuck caus she's horny when the BF is overseas. LOL

NicFrenchy
06-05-12, 11:36
seems drbj has an agenda to become a franchise.it may be a little early to tell, but i recall it did not work very well for [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900).

NicFrenchy
06-05-12, 11:36
Hua Hin Sucks, Big TimeIt also Blows sometimes.

Syzygies
06-05-12, 11:45
Very good observations. Of course Western men tend to act accordingly. There is the "fantasy" of picking up a girl and "scoring." Really unreal to me. I am still amazed at the G-Club phenom. Yes, the girls are very nice looking, but I really don't get paying for the maybe perhaps if she feels like it and likes you and oh you spend money on her wine and dine give gifts that you might get laid. I would be the first one in line if there were brothels that had girls that looked like that and performed like oily girls and would have no problem paying whatever, but I came over here to not play games and court, I came over because it was easy to bed a gal.I think that you have a very important point. Some of us have done the wife / GF thing for long and many times, and are eventually disillusioned by it. We haven't discovered a joy / bliss relationship that has really been worth the time and money expended on it. Add to that the sex dindles aways over the years to reach far from adequate frequency, even if the sex was pretty good from a quality point of view.

Some of us then fail to see that the benefits of the wife / GF are sufficient. Its easier to collect several female friends that may or may not be Giks too, for the part time companionship, when and if we feel like it, but also get to escape from the many hassles and arguments of normal couple life and be able to have peace and quiet of being alone. We can simply outsource the sex part and be quite happy to pay for it as can be top quality, not boring and essentially always available on demand. The only GFs that really gave me as much sex as I wanted were also psychologically unbalanced. Never found the perfect girl personality and a sex maniac rolled into one. It just doesn't happen that much or I was never lucky enough or good enough to find one and grab her quickly enough.

What's the attraction to trying to meet new girls to fuck for free. I guess its the challenge for those who have the spare time for these games. Some of us are too busy with other things to make this worthwhile investment of time. Its obviously dependent on the success rate too. If you are an old very straight talking guy like me, lacking in expert charm, girls won't be attracted at first meeting. They usually start liking me more after the sex has already occurred, or pretend to. :D

I have had several non P4P girlfriends (and once a Farang wife) but they were usually inadequate sexual providers when I have got used to really super sex, e. G. Many are not exactly BJ experts and often try to shirk these duties, despite usually liking the DATY I give in return.

Maybe ex-P4P girlfriends is a reasonable compromise, if they are self supporting. Very experienced, but now hopefully very horny due to the removal of their daily sex supply. I don't think P4P girlfriends is able to work well while they are still working P4P. I have tried it twice before but created its problems. E. G. The girls fucks other guys but requires you to be faithful. That's a somewhat bullshit scenario even though she fucked me essentially for free! One of these girls was really fabulous on the bed, but still was too hard to get completely adequate frequency under those conditions even though she worked only 3-4 days per week, causing me to need to cheat anyway at times. Nothing worse than girls that are too tired to fuck or essentially "fucked out".

I do have a relationship with a girl that is not sexually based. She is essentially my adopted very close sister. This seems to work better than the GF thing. Regular Giks paid or not also seems to work better for me. Obviously the unpaid ones are usually somewhat older girls, but I am reluctant to turn them into a permanent GF, due to difficulty to cure the sex-addict thing completely although can go without for several weeks when nothing great on offer (e.g. my home country).

NicFrenchy
06-05-12, 11:54
I have had several non P4P girlfriends (and once a Farang wife) but they were usually inadequate sexual providers when I have got used to really super sex, e. G. Many are not exactly BJ experts and often try to shirk these duties, despite usually liking the DATY I give in return.Yep, many non P4P girls are not experts but when taught right, they can be sex predators. My best experiences are with non P4P ladies. Granted, it takes time and effort to get there, but once you get the girl used to it then she's all open for everything.

Anal, CIM, Sex in public places. You name it.

That's my experience anyway