PDA

View Full Version : Medellin Executive Hotel

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 22:44
www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

hello to all on the board...

i will be brief any and all questions about the executive will be answered by me personally as i am the owner....and have always been.

we are not affiliated with the hotel club vip that was in envigado, it has been shut down and the owner has sold it from what i have been told.

we are not affiliated with the hotelvip in patio bonito

my property is the medellin executive hotel

i run a top notch hotel that’s all !!!!

1. we are the closest hotel to parque lleras

2. we have the quietest location in medellin

3. we have numerous public areas so that you are not confined to your room

4. our prices are very competitive if not the least expensive for a hotel that is really in the zona rosa (poblado) area, not just close to it. yes we give discounts for extended stays.

•i do not sell real estate...i have links to authorized colombian companies with english speaking agents that by law can only charge a 3% commission!!

•i do not do construction or remodeling i will give you the information on licensed contractors if you need help

•i will not provide you with a prostitute or receive a commission or “favor” in return for doing so

•i will take you to one of the many clubs that are owned by personal friends and you will not pay a cover or a gringo price for your drink’s or new girlfriend

•i can provide you with a contact that can arrange for you to get to know women in colombia, though i prefer not to, and will never accept a fee for doing so…

•i will not take a commission from the taxi driver, that’s why he has his own page and you can contact him directly

•i will never allow an **** girl on the premises unless she is part of your family

•i do not sell visas you can link directly from my page to the colombian consulate and fill out your own paperwork in english

•i do not provide tours but i am constantly traveling around the country you are welcome to ride along, pay your own way and pitch in for gas. seems fair

•this for me is a hobby i do not need the income for survival, that’s why i can do things the way i do

please do not hesitate to contact us at www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

you can also find us on

www.medellintravelguide.com
www.rentapartmentsmedellin.com
www.medellintravelersguide.com
www.medellinviphotel.com
www.medellin-vip-hotel.com

try us and see the difference

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 22:51
I was wonderingif anyone could share any experiences with getting tourist visa from ny embassy. How long does it take to get visa? etc.For all the info you need on visas please go to the

http://www.medellinexecutivehotel.com/medellin-hotel-information.html

Click on Visas

I hope this helps you out.

The Executive

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 22:56
I will be traveling to MDE for the first time in late August 08. I have been having difficulty locating a hotel that I like, and want to appeal to the membership for some help.

Looking for something small, attractive, comfortable, well-located, no chica fee or issues, pool, not 100% USA males and their "dates", not the famous Mansion (with all due respect). My spanish is excellent.

Would anyone out there be able to offer any helful suggestions?

Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
here's your answer
www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 22:59
Kos,

I am a Gringo that wants a small hotel or "apartahotel" for an extended stay in Medellin. I want a place that won't hassle me when I bring in pros and prepagos. Also, I want a place where non-pros that I date won't feel uncomfortable because every other woman in the hotel is a pro.

Based on your experience, what is the best place to stay in Medellin for a Gringo like myself?www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

Take a look and tell us what you think.

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 23:13
Waiting to Hear about a New Hotel in Parque Lleras? Wait no longer!

The Medellin Executive Suites Hotel is located a short walk, or 1 minute taxi ride, to Parque Lleras! The Executive is located in the "Zona Rosa" area featuring the best night life, entertainment, single women, non-stop fun, and open-air restaurants.

The modern, multi-layered, Hotel has 6 Executive Suites and 2 Executive rooms and 2 Multi level Master suites, all with large private bath, 32 or 46 inch flat screen TV’s, top of the line comfortable bedding and fine linens(600-800 thread count). The entire hotel is outfitted with the best WiFi available.

On the main level of the Executive is a large social area for meeting friends, relaxing and enjoying a drink or coctail over a friendly game of pool. There are several outdoor patios on the hotel grounds for relaxing alone or with a close friend.

Your key to fun in the sun begins at the executive pool and recreation deck. This area of the hotel is in a class all its own. Relax and enjoy a cool swim in the pool that is always in operation for your enjoyment. Adjacent to the pool is a bar area, chaise lounges, chairs and tables for entertaining and relaxing in the sun. Under the pool in the grotto you will find a spa room with steam room and hydro massage The tropical recreation deck is the perfect place to relax. The deck is furnished with large comfortable chairs, wide screen TV, DVD player, stereo, computer for guest use, and of course WiFi. Cordless phones are always available.

For more info go to: http://www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

Medellin Executive
08-28-08, 23:18
Both of these Hotels are Great, My Suggestion is a simple one. Stay at both places 50/50 split of your time. This is the BEST way to see what works best for you and its great to experience 2 American Run Hotels.In this way, the next time you plan a trip you will be a better informed traveler.

Good Luck and Be Safe.Kb thank's for the kind words. As you say "always positive".

Excellent idea, let the people try both places and make a choice that works for them. Even if you are staying at another property you are welcome to come by and preview the www.medellinexecutivehotel.com

Kickboxer151
08-29-08, 06:11
Kb thank's for the kind words. As you say "always positive".

Excellent idea, let the people try both places and make a choice that works for them. Even if you are staying at another property you are welcome to come by and preview the www.medellinexecutivehotel.comMedellin Executive I wish you all the luck with your awesome establishment! You put a ton of time, money and energy into your place and it shows.

When I'm in town (in a couple of weeks) I look forward to stopping by your place and hanging out for a drink or 2 or 5!!!LOL

Always Positive :-)

KB151

Vip Hotel
09-17-08, 13:18
The Medellin Executive Suites Hotel just added a new interactive map to their website. The map has over 50 locations including Restaurants, Discos, Gyms, Shopping Malls and other points of interest. New locations are added daily.

You can view the map at http://www.communitywalk.com/MedellinExecutiveHotel#00049e0f

Medellin Executive
03-10-09, 07:03
Lmfao (LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF)

Booby traps? Don’t forget about the snipers, machine gun turrets and the pit bulls with aids. .

I promised myself that I would never post on here again, but after a dozen phone calls from concerned friends and a local official I will make this my last post.

All is well; Have yet to be tied up. Feel free to come on over and give it a try. I have asked Jackson again to delete my thread; With all due respect my clients do not come from this board.

I have three full time residents in my hotel that the Parque Lleras cronies know, Why don’t you have one of them post what would have happened had someone come in my place. . .

Having full knowledge of where this rumor started I will say only this.

Steve, have a good flight in the morning. Glad to hear that DAS returned your laptop. Is it clean? Looking forward to your return. .

Smokin Dave, You KNOW better than to trash talk as do the clowns that you hang out with. Remember who you USED to turn to when you had a problem here my friend. .

Carlos (Charles) everyone makes mistakes; Unfortunately, I am not very forgiving, neither is DAS. Glad to hear that you sold your car, this should help you get on your way. It’s a shame when we met I thought you were getting a raw deal and had offered my help in a conversation with a mutual friend. You must NOT have gotten that message. Good luck. .

For those of you that are part of the problem here in this city whose names I will not mention, Medellin is changing enjoy it while you can. . . .

I have spent 5 years making the right contacts and friends and have become part of a VERY large and well respected family, so be well advised that no one in Medellin would be stupid enough to come in here and expect to walk away without very serious consequences.

Jackson

Please again delete my thread; I had been forewarned that I would be attacked on this site this week.

We have had our differences; this is your site and if you feel that this unsubstantiated bullshit is important repost it along with my response wherever you feel appropriate.

The Ex

Relapse1952
03-10-09, 23:05
[QUOTE=Medellin Executive]Lmfao (LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF)

Smokin Dave, You KNOW better than to trash talk as do the clowns that you hang out with. Remember who you USED to turn to when you had a problem here my friend. .

Woo Ex, nothing came from me!!!!! I don't carry tales about my friends.

Relapse

Barracuda666
05-15-12, 11:30
Hey guys!

Does anybody know what happened to the Medellin Executive Hotel? I heard it has been sold and will be rebuilt but the website is down and due to me roaming in South East Asia for the last years I have completely lost track on the former owner J. G. Can anyone provide me with valid information on that please?

Thanks in advance!

Manizales911
05-16-12, 12:46
Hey guys!

Does anybody know what happened to the Medellin Executive Hotel? I heard it has been sold and will be rebuilt but the website is down and due to me roaming in South East Asia for the last years I have completely lost track on the former owner J. G. Can anyone provide me with valid information on that please?

Thanks in advance!I could be wrong but to the best of my knowledge there has been no change in ownership, they are adding a large addition to the hotel. The owner is a great guy but wants nothing to do with mongers staying at his hotel anymore, hasn't in quite some time.

DetJunky
05-18-19, 01:21
I could be wrong but to the best of my knowledge there has been no change in ownership, they are adding a large addition to the hotel. The owner is a great guy but wants nothing to do with mongers staying at his hotel anymore, hasn't in quite some time.Good alternative to those looking for a Luxury place in lleras.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/30209471?guests=1&adults=1&sl_alternate_dates_exclusion=true&source_impression_id=p3_1558138072_ZOigyjew3s%2FL69rB