PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Woof Woof
06-26-11, 12:23
Thread Starter.

Woof Woof
06-26-11, 12:43
Representative sampling of reviews:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=1164122&viewfull=1#post1164122

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=1165869&viewfull=1#post1165869

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=1166721&viewfull=1#post1166721

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=1169702&viewfull=1#post1169702

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=1169944&viewfull=1#post1169944

Keep the reviews and comments about FKK Sharks coming to this thread.

Happy mongering!

Nille Copenhagen
06-26-11, 12:52
It would be nice to hear about the line-up and numbers of ladies present, can the line-up compete with Oase and Palace.

Hessen Bub
06-26-11, 20:42
It would be nice to hear about the line-up and numbers of ladies present, can the line-up compete with Oase and Palace.No, can't compete with Oase or Palace, not in quantity, not in quality. Hardware is great though. There might be a handfull of girls that would make money at Oase or Palace.

HB

Gfe Finder
06-26-11, 21:59
It would be nice to hear about the line-up and numbers of ladies present, can the line-up compete with Oase and Palace.Robnbg1981's outstanding report here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=1164122&viewfull=1#post1164122 mentions 10 around noon and 25-30 later at 8 PM, nowhere near the 80-100+ that Oase or Palace can get at peak times. If the facilities are as great and as vast as advertised, I wonder if they'll be able to triple or quadruple the number of girls present and thus be able to compete on quantity?

Hessen Bub
06-26-11, 22:15
If the facilities are as great and as vast as advertised, I wonder if they'll be able to triple or quadruple the number of girls present and thus be able to compete on quantity?Facilities are great. And vast, at least inside. It's easy to put good hardware into an existing building, it's not so easy to get a decent number of good looking outperforming young hookers. Even if your name is Egon and you've run sunken Atlantis before. So many great clubs with mediocre line-up.

HB

Woof Woof
06-26-11, 22:46
It would be nice to hear about the line-up and numbers of ladies present, can the line-up compete with Oase and Palace.Unlikely. It's the Catch-22 chicken / egg dilemma that newer FKKs face. Lower volume of customer traffic leads to smaller lineup which in turn results in lower customer traffic. Which is too bad because this club is well equipped to handle high volume traffic.

From my recent review a few weeks ago:

Summary: Lineup will probably never match those at Oase or Palace. However, I give it the edge over Mainhattan. Solid alternative to Oase or Palace during Messe time if you don't want to deal with hordes of horny tourists. I'll definitely return.

Travel100
06-27-11, 01:17
Wow. Finally checked out the website. It wouldn't work on my iPad, so today I checked it out on my PC. Looks really cool. I'll be in the area the 2nd week of August and Sharks is now on the definite "to do" list. Especially now that it has it's own thread. Thanks Wolf Wolf. Hopefully the line up will improve by then and hopefully no top girls will be on Holiday then. I was really impressed with the website site and photos. Looking forward to it.

Oase is a definite, been going there since 1998. I love the feeling of walking down the path, knowing what's waiting for me, and thinking how lucky I am to know about this place (so many people have no idea) , and that strange feeling of realizing that I really am there again.

Still undecided about Palace and World (been to both before, World more times than Palace). Will probably skip Mainhatten, seems to be the 5th choice when you have a car.

Looking forward to more Shark reports, will post mine in August.

Nille Copenhagen
06-27-11, 08:16
Oase is a definite, been going there since 1998. I love the feeling of walking down the path, knowing what's waiting for me, and thinking how lucky I am to know about this place (so many people have no idea) , and that strange feeling of realizing that I really am there again.Yes most guys will never experience the world of FKK, we are lucky to experience it. Paradise on earth. If you tell people about you been to a place with 50-80-100 naked beautiful women and you can fuck them all if you wanted, who would believe you.

I'm having the same feeling as you, the wow-feeling fades a bit over the years, but every time I enter my favourite clubs or a new club, I still feel lucky and excited, but this hobby you can't share with all your friends and relatives.

Fly Bob
07-01-11, 05:18
one is always a bit cautious about taking the word of someone with a glowing report. however a couple of glowing reports warrants a visit. i did just that on monday around noon. this place is a bit of a challenge to find. it is located behind a car company and not too easy to spot. it is in a large warehouse and the front entry is all new and looked nice. the entry is also shiny and spotless. by now my impression is that someone has spend a pile of euros here, maybe more. the entrance was easy and the changing room has about 100 lockers. the shower was adjacent to the lockers. the main room is enormous. the web site looked big but it is even larger in real life. the bar was very nice and the food area spotless with plenty of tables and a nice breakfast set out. the evening meal is set at 5:00 pm. by now i am impressed. but that is not all, . the quality of the girls was first rate! they were all the things that could ever be asked for. i was approached by a couple of girls but they took the hint if i said later or maybe but not now. the relax yard is very large and well stocked with chairs and a nice pool. there are two saunas outside but on monday the temperature was much too high for a sauna. the yard also has a nice food area in the middle with some new bbq for making an evening meal. now i am hooked and thinking that oase, world and palace are far behind. this place is 10 times nicer.

i went first with a very nice girl from ukraine, svetlana. she was a bit older but her experience and performance was top shelf. we went into a teepee and that was a major mistake. it was like a sauna in minutes. live and learn. she was excellent.

after a short break and some food and drink i was wandering around and found two more hot tubs up stairs. this place was amazing. it could easily accommodate well over 100 guests and you would not feel like you were jammed together.

next it was francesca from colombia. we had a nice long talk in spanish and she entertained me with stories of her travels and life in cali. she was really a nice person. we adjourned to a room and she performed as passionately as expected from any latin. wow, she was really nice.

in closing, sharks is my new favorite big club. this place is much better than world. they have paid attention to every detail. i am not getting anything from sharks to say all this. i was just very impressed. it is a short drive from fmn, i think about 20-25 minutes is plenty of time. give this place a try.

Hessen Bub
07-01-11, 09:39
The quality of the girls was first rate!

In closing, Sharks is my new favorite big club. This place is MUCH better than World. They have paid attention to every detail. I am not getting anything from Sharks to say all this. I was just very impressed. It is a short drive from FMN, I think about 20-25 minutes is plenty of time.Just to be careful: Hardware is nice, better than World or Oase. But not better than Palace. Software (line-up) is so and so, to say that the girls are first rate and that Sharks is better than World or Oase. Not my opinion.

HB

Strato
07-01-11, 21:20
HB:

Is there anyway to get to Sharks w / public Transportation or public trans and cab?

Thanks

Strato

Just to be careful: Hardware is nice, better than World or Oase. But not better than Palace. Software (line-up) is so and so, to say that the girls are first rate and that Sharks is better than World or Oase. Not my opinion.

HB

Guderian
07-02-11, 00:00
-------------------------------------------

Is there anyway to get to Sharks w / public Transportation or public trans and cab?

-------------------------------------------

Its easy to go from frankfurt central train station by rb (regionalbahn) to darmstadt central station in about 19 minutes.

The train departures xx:06 from frankfurt. During the night the train doesn't work. The price should be about 7. 40 € one way.

On the way back the train departures xx:35 from darmstadt. There is also a s bahn but much longer ride.

For details have a look at:

http://www.rmv.de/en/

From frankfurt airport there is also a direct bus to darmstadt called "Airliner"

http://www.heagmobibus.de/download/pdf/Airliner-2011.pdf

Dedalus
07-02-11, 12:13
-

-

Its easy to go from frankfurt central train station by rb (regionalbahn) to darmstadt central station in about 19 minutes.

The train departures xx:06 from frankfurt. During the night the train doesn't work. The price should be about 7. 40 € one way.

On the way back the train departures xx:35 from darmstadt. There is also a s bahn but much longer ride.

For details have a look at:

http://www.rmv.de/en/Actually, the Darmstadt Nord station is much closer to Sharks than the Darmstadt Hbf. There is a direct RB that run 5 minutes before the half hour mark every other hour, which stops at Darmstadt Nord in about 18 minutes. R 65 in the direction of "Erbach". There are a number of other options that are also quick (30 min.) , but involve a change at the Darmstadt Hbf. Use the site that Guderian mentions and type in "Darmstadt Nordbahnhof" as a destination. From there it is about a 15 minute walk, ca. 1 km.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Strato
07-02-11, 22:59
Thank you for this information.

From their website, The facility's certainly appear to be top notch. Great looking outdoor wellness facility's.

How's the food?

Just kidding.

As HB mentioned before, the hardware is one thing, but it 's the software that counts.

Will check it out.

Strato

Actually, the Darmstadt Nord station is much closer to Sharks than the Darmstadt Hbf. There is a direct RB that run 5 minutes before the half hour mark every other hour, which stops at Darmstadt Nord in about 18 minutes. R 65 in the direction of "Erbach". There are a number of other options that are also quick (30 min.) , but involve a change at the Darmstadt Hbf. Use the site that Guderian mentions and type in "Darmstadt Nordbahnhof" as a destination. From there it is about a 15 minute walk, ca. 1 km.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Hessen Bub
07-03-11, 08:17
You asked: Food is OK when served inside. BBQ outside it great.

HB

Ky Daddy
07-03-11, 20:51
I was in the area over the weekend and after going the Palace on Saturday night (see report there if interested) , I decided that I would try Sharks on a Sunday afternoon. During the several hours that I spent at Sharks, I kept thinking of that famous line from the movie, 'Field of Dreams'. In the movie, Kevin Costner is told that if he builds a baseball diamond in a cornfield that players and spectators will come. If memory serves, the quote is something along the lines of, 'If you build it, they will come. ' My impression of Sharks is that this is what the investor (s) had in mind. If you build a first rate FKK, the women and the customers will come. My impression is that Sharks has great potential, amazing potential, but that it is not there yet. As has been noted, the facilities are very good (with some exceptions that I will get to in a moment) and were built in mind with competing with Oase, Palace and World. However, as has been noted elsewhere, the line up was not all that great. I spent about an hour sitting at the balcony that overlooks the bar and main area scouting the talent. This was at about 7PM, so the day and the night shifts should have been crossing over in this time. In the hour, I counted 31 different ladies. Not too bad of a number considering that there were probably less than 31 male customers. The only issue that I had was that there were fewer 'stand out' girls in the looks department than at other FKKs. Most were between a 5 and a low 7 in Ky Daddy's rating strata. I approached two of the 7s and discovered that they 'no speaka the English'; it has been a while since I have encountered that in a FKK. I also experienced some language barriers with two of the ladies tending bar and with one of the masseuses. It seems that Sharks wants to compete with the big boys, but has not considered the international audience that they may draw. I was uninspired and in the 5 hours that I spent at Sharks, I did not have a session. As I said the facility is generally first rate with a few drawbacks.

The drawbacks:

- Like the Palace, Sharks is very dimly lit. This works for the Palace as there is not an outdoor area and there are not multiple levels with stairs and hard marble floors. Going to the garden from the interior actually hurt my eyes (today was not a sunny day). The dim lighting also poses a danger when ascending or descending black marble stairs from the main area to the second floor. The black marble stairs are outlined in some sort of way with distracting and disorienting light tubing that actually reflect off the stairs into the eyes of the person who is using them. This is an accident waiting to happen. The same is true once on the second floor, there are a couple of levels with two or three additional stairs to take you to the next level. The issue is when leaving a level to the main floor, the stairs are difficult to see.

- The locker room and attached showers leave some to be desired. The upside is that they are full sized lockers. The downside is that the locker room is small and the shower area is no larger than the bathroom in my house with only 5 shower stations. Personally I cannot imagine 5 men showering in such a tight space without touching dicks.

- It has been noted in previous reports that the place is big and that there are many places to sit and chill out. This is true, as long as chilling out does not mean sleeping. The FKK is built inside an old warehouse and little has been done to deal with the acoustics come with an old warehouse. As I tried to rest in a secluded area, I could hear conversations at the bar, food preparation noises from the bistro, the house music and, of course, people screwing. It was hard to relax.

- Sharks has two indoor hot tubs / whirlpools and one outdoors as well. They are small and are the size that someone might have at their home. To make matters worse, they were room temperature; not exactly hot tubs.

All in all, Sharks should be seen and experienced at least once. Much investment has gone into the place and despite the drawbacks that I noted (there may be others) , the designers did get a lot right as well. I think that the management needs to do something fast to attract both customers and girls (yes, I know that the two attract each other) otherwise I do not think that Sharks is long for this world.

Breadman
07-04-11, 16:27
I decided that I would try Sharks on a Sunday afternoon. During the several hours that I spent at Sharks, I kept thinking of that famous line from the movie, 'Field of Dreams'. In the movie, Kevin Costner is told that if he builds a baseball diamond in a cornfield that players and spectators will come. If memory serves, the quote is something along the lines of, 'If you build it, they will come. ' My impression of Sharks is that this is what the investor (s) had in mind. If you build a first rate FKK, the women and the customers will come. My impression is that Sharks has great potential, amazing potential, but that it is not there yet. As has been noted, the facilities are very good (with some exceptions that I will get to in a moment) and were built in mind with competing with Oase, Palace and World. However, as has been noted elsewhere, the line up was not all that great. I spent about an hour sitting at the balcony that overlooks the bar and main area scouting the talent. This was at about 7PM, so the day and the night shifts should have been crossing over in this time. In the hour, I counted 31 different ladies. Not too bad of a number considering that there were probably less than 31 male customers. The only issue that I had was that there were fewer 'stand out' girls in the looks department than at other FKKs. Most were between a 5 and a low 7 in Ky Daddy's rating strata.Sundays are pretty slow at all the clubs. On my last day I visited Oase on a Sunday and the entire outdoor area was 85% guys. There must have been 60 guys to 30 women at 4pm. It wasn't until the evening shift started showing up that things started to look 'normal' for Oase. So your report on the talent level at Sharks sounds about right for a club that 'hasn't gotten there yet' especially on a Sunday. Friday and Saturday would be the preferable day to visit a club like this.

Also wondering if anyone knows what day sharks has dessous?

Hessen Bub
07-04-11, 17:01
Tuesday.

HB

Fly Bob
07-10-11, 03:22
Hessen Bub and Ky Daddy are both correct about Sharks. There are numerous "almost right" things about this place.

HB is correct on the lack of English speakers. I was fortunate that several of the girls spoke Spanish and we chatted for 45 minutes before the room without pressure to hurry up. Several of the other girls that I approached were very pretty but spoke no English. This was a surprise to me. It also meant that Sharks was not overrun by Romanian girls. Hopefully the management will get a better mix going.

Ky Daddy is also very correct in the fact that the place is very dark. This really surprised me after they spent so much to make a nice place and then turn the lights off and you sort of stumble around the place. The steps going up are just as described and a bit unsafe in poorly fitting slippers. The transition from the dark warehouse to the bright garden area is painful, both directions.

They have seating areas all around so there is plenty of places to sit and talk to the girls before but most of them were empty. OK, the place was not over crowded but the future is there.

One other items is the showers. The towels are dispensed at the front desk. To get to the showers off the locker room you have to go through the front lobby. This was a bit odd. I did find an enormous shower area hidden in the back, behind the bar. There were plenty of shower heads here. They need to have towels available here and encourage everyone, including the girls, to shower here.

The sound would be easy to resolve by 1) blaring music like other FKK. 2) some acoustical curtains from the ceiling and / or 3) white noise. They do need something to make it more comfortable.

I hope the owners read this forum and make some changes quickly. This place certainly has potential.

Woof Woof
07-10-11, 09:59
To get to the showers off the locker room you have to go through the front lobby. This was a bit odd.Huh? You don't have to go thru the front lobby to take a shower after you change in the locker room. The showers are adjoining the lockers there, no need to leave locker room! If you mean that after you finish taking a shower in the men's locker room, you have to pass a little bit of the reception area to get to the main bar area, I don't know that it's a big deal.

I did find an enormous shower area hidden in the back, behind the bar. There were plenty of shower heads here. They need to have towels available here and encourage everyone, including the girls, to shower here.Those are the wellness area showers. Reminds me of the F39 setup where the wellness area is set in the back with large area dedicated to showers. Agree that they should put in towels there.

Jymondor
08-20-11, 07:43
I returned to Sharks first time after this April or so. Outdoor area is open now at it is huge. BBQ brings food to the level of Mainhatten and even close to Das 5 Element. At my first impression lineaup get much better. But it was Friday night, supposedly the busiest time in all clubs.

What I like it this club is an "open concept" design. An excellent layout for visual observation. The only thing I dislike is dimmed lighting.

Of course Romanian domination, but many of them young an good looking. Some stunners.

First girl who approached me was Latin-looking Joanna. She was not in my test and I was going to leave her. But another monger (maybe somebody of you) said into my ear in good English that she is the best here. OK, worst to try. I assume that definition "the best" was related to BBBJ technique. It was great with REAL DT action. Not "like DT"! It was real deep throating you might see in hard porn scenes. Sex in any position, DT and CIM. The only thing she did not provide is fingering what is important to me for some unknown reasons.

Romanian Mira. Very thin, blond (maybe even natural) huge grey eyes. Nothing to remember, but I can forgive poor performance to thin young girls with cute faces and eloquent eyes.

Forgot the name. She claims she is German of Spain & South French background. Looks more like typical Romanian, but verbal skills and level of education makes me believe that maybe she is even not laying. It is easy to recognize her: look for early-MILF black haired girl whose body more than others cowered with tattoos. Piercing is everywhere you could imagine or even could not imagine. Told me that this is her first week in FKK industry. Before she worked in escort. Good session, but pretty much like many others.

Tipped all of them.

At home I have no single piece of furniture from IKEA and I hope would never have. But despite that I like Sharks and can even tolerate their IKEA style design and IKEA style approach, if you understand what I mean.

Frakin Toaster
08-20-11, 12:34
Hello guys,

I've been reading up on the forum and now I'm planning on visiting Frankfurt to pop my FKK virginity. But before I plan by trip there I I appologize in advance for asking some basic questions that maybe answered over and over again in the past.

I made a list of places in Frankfurt that I would like to visit. Shark, Oase, Atlantik, and Paradise (Nauheim). I like hot model type girls but I also like cuter college type of girls that you may see walking down the shopping mall or on campus instead of strip clubs. I hope I made some good choice.

Anyways back to my question.

1) Once you enter and you are in a public space (bar, couch, outdoor) how much physical action is allowed? From reading the forum I've learned to take my time talking to the girls and asking her about her menu and extra. Can you fool around with kissing and DFK to see her skills and performance before committing? (DFK is a big turn on for me so it is a must)?

2) Messing around in Kino Room-when you initiate or when the girl try to invite you over to Kino room (or any where) and start a BBBJ outside the room are you committed to her service? Or Does this only happen after you discuss with her and commit to her? Do people also touch / finger her / DATY / 69 there too? Is this extra or part of the 30min €50?

3) Affordable stay in Frankfurt. What is the average price for hotels in Frankfurt? Is it more affordable to stay in a hotel in smaller town few train station outside of Frankfurt?

4) Currency Exchange for US dollar? Is there places that you recommend for currency exchange that does not charge alot of fees? Is isbetter to just get money out of the ATM and eat the charges from your bank?

Thank you for reading and thank you again for all the information you guys are sharing! Really appreciate it.

Arctic
08-20-11, 15:09
Are the chicks nude at Sharks? Or dressed in lingerie?

Seems like a very interesting place, even though the lineup may not be as great as Oase. Still, for someone like myself. I hate crowds of men. Crowds make me feel rushed, and I like to sit down and get to know a girl without having to worry about her worrying about missing other potential sessions while she's wasting time talking to me.

I've also never been to an FKK. But I plan on visiting one next time I'm in Europe. Sounds like maybe Sharks would be a good place for a beginner to visit?

Beffen1
08-20-11, 15:48
Hello, guys,

I've been reading up on the forum and now I'm planning on visiting Frankfurt to pop my FKK virginity. But before I plan by trip there I I appologize in advance for asking some basic questions that maybe answered over and over again in the past.

I made a list of places in Frankfurt that I would like to visit. Shark, Oase, Atlantik, and Paradise (Nauheim). I like hot model type girls but I also like cuter college type of girls that you may see walking down the shopping mall or on campus instead of strip clubs. I hope I made some good choice.

Anyways back to my question.

1) Once you enter and you are in a public space (bar, couch, outdoor) how much physical action is allowed? From reading the forum I've learned to take my time talking to the girls and asking her about her menu and extra. Can you fool around with kissing and DFK to see her skills and performance before committing? (DFK is a big turn on for me so it is a must)?

2) Messing around in Kino Room-when you initiate or when the girl try to invite you over to Kino room (or any where) and start a BBBJ outside the room are you committed to her service? Or Does this only happen after you discuss with her and commit to her? Do people also touch / finger her / DATY / 69 there too? Is this extra or part of the 30min €50?

3) Affordable stay in Frankfurt. What is the average price for hotels in Frankfurt? Is it more affordable to stay in a hotel in smaller town few train station outside of Frankfurt?

4) Currency Exchange for US dollar? Is there places that you recommend for currency exchange that does not charge alot of fees? Is isbetter to just get money out of the ATM and eat the charges from your bank?

Thank you for reading and thank you again for all the information you guys are sharing! Really appreciate it.1. Girls will approach you and rub your ass, reach into your robe, massage your pecker, etc. Before you decide, sit her down, chat and flirt, tell her what you like and ask if she does what you want in the room and is it extra, caress her lightly, maybe get a lapdance and a bit of light kissing. If you get into prolonged heavy DFK, you've pretty much committed, if she gets her lips on your pecker, you definately bought a session. Only do the interview if her appearance suggests that you want to do her- don't waste the girls time to get free action if you know you don't want them.

2. In the kino- same rules apply. You want finger action- ask, you want DATY- ask. If you get your finger wet and then decide you don't want a session, you're going to have a problem. Cuddles and a couple of minutes of light kissing, no problem.

3. ETAPs are the cheapest option. Go to their website to see locations near Frankfurt. 39 euro. Excelsior in downtown Frankfurt is right across from the main train station. 53 euro gets you free minibar, a great breakfast 6 to 11 AM, free snacks and coffee in the lobby all afternoon, free shirt and pants press each day, free newspapers, free wireless internet in your room, and a great business center. Best deal in town. Monopol is next door, a couple of euros more, same freebies.

4. Get a debit card and use it in the ATM's.

Beffen

Ortos
08-20-11, 22:20
I've also never been to an FKK. But I plan on visiting one next time I'm in Europe. Sounds like maybe Sharks would be a good place for a beginner to visit?No, actually Sharks may not be your best bet for a club if it is your first visit.

Do like many of us have done: Go to Oase for your first FKK visit. I think this is the most "fun" and "reliable" choice and much much more safe in terms of line-up, and more dynamic for your first visit than Sharks.

O

Arctic
08-23-11, 15:22
No, actually Sharks may not be your best bet for a club if it is your first visit.

Do like many of us have done: Go to Oase for your first FKK visit. I think this is the most "fun" and "reliable" choice and much much more safe in terms of line-up, and more dynamic for your first visit than Sharks.

OThanks Ortos. That was my original plan. But Sharks looks pretty good. I'm going to take your advice though and visit Oase first though. Sharks website now has two videos up of their inside / outside facilities. They look pretty awesome (at least on the video)!

Mahaba
09-11-11, 00:14
I decided to visit FKK Sharks because they have a 35 Euro entry fee on your birthday. I wanted to go for quite some time so this was a good excuse.

As noted in previous reports, the place has its pros and cons. However, overall it is worth a return visit. I enjoyed two sessions, with the best being time spent with Veronica from Poland. Excellent session, spoke good English and has a great personality.

Second session was with a German girl with huge boobs. Decent BBBJ.

I like the general attitude of the girls. Many have been to Oase and said they prefer the cleanliness of Sharks.

The issue I have with the place is the construction. There is a dangerous staircase that is an accident waiting to happen. The girls will not go to the upper level as their platform shoes only serve to enhance the hazard. Also, since the building is a converted warehouse, the heat rises and makes the upstairs rooms very hot.

I went on a nice sunny day that became a warm night, so the outside was a great place to be. However, I am not sure if it will be a good "indoor only" club in the winter.

This is a club you want to like, but seems to be lacking in some areas. However, the girls I met were fun to talk to, friendly and easygoing.

Worth a visit if your in the area.

Taiyo
09-11-11, 23:27
Does anyone know if Isa (red head German) , Leoni (short hair super model type German) and Beatrice (19 years old lovely Romanian) have been back to Sharks from the vacation?

Thanks.

London Traveller
09-12-11, 00:28
It was pretty slow at Sharks early on so I just sat and read my book outside. Some girls approached but they weren't very interesting looking. At about 3 pm I moved indoors and two more mature girls, Antonia and Victoria, remembered me from several months ago when I previously visited. They had chatted to me then as well but we hadn't gone to the room. I didn't really fancy any of the younger girls and ended up going to a room with Sarah, a more mature, tall, Italian lady, who looked a bit like a younger version of Sophia Loren. She wouldn't tell me how old she was. But I suspect that she was at least in her late 20s, although she was in very good shape with large natural boobs, a healthy waist, and a nice curvy bum to match. She had been a model in her younger days and had studied English for a bit so she was able to make reasonable conversation with me. In the room I just let her do her thing, which was a hand job, very brief covered oral and then sex in various positions with a bit of gentle kissing. Rather surprisingly she rapidly got very turned on and needed no lube. She was soon moaning a lot and worked up quite a sweat, she might even have had some mini-orgasms. Afterwards she told me that this wasn't really the right place for her to work, that she had only been there a couple of days and wasn't going to stay long, although she might do other types of sex work in the future, such as escorting. We were actually out of the room in 20 minutes but she then chatted to me downstairs for a while. Although as you can see from the above, the service wasn't really up to professional standards, I liked her a lot and I think she was genuinely doing her best to please me, just rather lacking in experience, so I didn't mind the way things went and was happy as she is such a great looking woman.

DoubleTop
09-14-11, 22:14
First visit to Sharks on Saturday and I was impressed. Sat out by the pool all afternoon on an insanely comfortable lounger the size of a small double bed. Headed inside at 6-ish and it wasn't long before my path was crossed by Isabelle, RO, hardbody, tattoos and piercings and trouble all the way. A wild session ensued. Fantastic girl, great personality, and hot as fuck. She's unmissable in the club, a whirlwind of action, unable to sit still or keep her hands to herself.

Beer and BBQ next. The food was really excellent. Then sauna, and whilst cooling off I was approached by a number of girls, including Cheri (RO) , fresh from Milan where she'd been working the strip clubs, sporting puss-in-boots to halfway up her thighs and not a scrap else, slender and tanned, a fabulous sight as she walks all the way across from the bar to the back of the club to say Hello. Great conversation too, and just a great FKK moment.

Back at the bar later it's Melissa (BG) , slim, long dark hair. 24, who smiles and curls herself around me and says yes to everything I ask, so it's an easy decision. Memorable session, full-on, no bullshit, and a nice CIM.

I've read comments that the line-up isn't that strong, but on Saturday evening there were many good options, and a few stunners. It's a different mood to eg. Oase, much less in-your-face, but I'd guess only half the number of girls as at Oase. A couple of German guys I spoke to thought the place was overpriced (I. E. 60 euros entry was too much for less than 50 girls) , but to me it was ahead of eg. Samya (50 euros entry) and Paradise (79 euros) so it didn't seem at all excessive. And the environment is first class: the main bar area, the garden (beautifully lit at night) , BBQ, saunas (there are 5 in total!) , and the upstairs rooms too, with windows you can open and sheets being changed after each session.

Finished off with a sadly forgettable session late on with maybe the hottest body in the house, Ingrid, RO, blonde, slim and tight as a drum, but an Optikfick where you may fuck but can barely touch. She told me downstairs she didn't kiss but I gave it a spin anyway, without checking further details, as the other two girls had been so good. Not kissing turned out to be the first of many things she wouldn't do or allow to be done. There's an obvious lesson here!

Ibn Buttita
09-18-11, 23:51
on a brief trip to frankfurt in january i branched out beyond the hessen big three with a visit to fkk mainhattan, so during a two-day layover a few weeks ago i decided to try out the other relatively new club, sharks. getting there from frankfurt hauptbahnhof was easy enough, taking only about 20 minutes via one of the frequent trains to darmstadt (7. 50 euros) ; the taxi from the station took a few minutes and cost about 8 euros. i knew that sharks occupies a former warehouse, but as the cab pulled into the industrial park and up to the nondescript building, i wondered if the club would really live up to the positive reports i had seen. once i stepped inside, i knew the hype about the facilities was on the mark. everything was very clean and new, and with multiple jacuzzis and saunas, a large garden with pool, an excellent kino, and an interesting layout with good areas for scoping out and sitting with the ladies, it had just about every feature you could ask for. including good barbecue, which i enjoyed as i relaxed in the garden. once i had enough i returned to the cavernous main room and soon had the chance to get a feel for sharks' female talent.

kiera approached me as i had a drink at the bar. here was an extremely exotic woman for an fkk – a german! with her friendly smile, dark wavy black hair, and curviness (she was in her late 20s and no svelte teenie, but still quite sexy) , it didn't take much to convince me to invite her to sit for a while, give into her groping, and agree to a session. i was glad that i didn't view kiera's approach with shark-phobia; sometimes openness to a girl's advance has its rewards. the session was also rewarding, but the problem was that we went upstairs to one of the flintstones cave rooms on the second level. like the tepees in the garden they're fun and give the place a disneyland feel, but unfortunately their ventilation isn't much better than the real thing. as a result i was sweltering the whole time and, coupled with my jet lag, this got in the way of my ability to finish, as did her declining to get into a position that i like. despite this i extended the session to two additional half hours with the hopes of finishing with a bang, but without success. a good session, but not completely satisfying mostly thanks to the cave room's volcanic heat.

i had to go outside to the garden to cool off. the late august air was brisk, but as i walked through the door i saw something that heated me up. sitting on the couch next to the doorway was the sexy black girl i had seen earlier strolling through the garden as i ate my barbecue dinner. at the time i had figured her to be a caribbean girl, but it turned out that jennifer was nigerian, and had previously worked in hamburg's rld and at oase before recently starting at sharks. soon after i joined her on the couch we shifted from conversation to a long session of some of the hottest public kissing and fondling i've done at an fkk. we relocated to one of the garden cabins, rejecting the tepees since the mattresses had soaked up a lot of moisture from their position on the ground (at least i hope that was the reason they were wet). jennifer was short and curvy, much to my taste, and i admired her delicious ass while pumping her as she lay face down.

back at the bar after the session (and some time in the sauna) , i scanned the room and spotted jennifer again. earlier i had approached a nice blonde and gotten the cold shoulder, which made me more open to approaching a friendly face. plus i was in the mood to recapture the passion of that first session with jennifer, so i approached her and this time we headed to the jacuzzi upstairs, careful not to trip due to the deceptive lighting on the steps. we soaked in the tub as she sat on my lap and i fondled her tits, the experience enhanced by watching the romanian girls nearby (including one was standing almost directly above me offering a view of her gorgeous ass and pussy). jennifer and i followed the grope in the hot tub with another fine session in a garden chalet. i even spoke with her about following up with a third session later that night, but after we parted i didn't see her again.

that may have been my own fault, because i was occupied for a while. i noticed that a tall blonde latina whom i had my eye on all night was now unaccompanied, and had wandered into the kino. i quickly followed on her heels. she was from the dominican republic and like her countrywomen whom i had met on an earlier leg of my travels she was very friendly. like them she also had a fantastic ass. i got a close-up view while i ate her out as she sucked me in a 69. she rode me in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, taking a cue from the girl riding her guy on the other side of the room. my only regret after the session was that although i had met plenty of great looking dominican girls there, i hadn't met more than one or two there who were as hot as this one.

in the waning hours of the night i wanted to relax and look for one last session. i took my time, positioning myself in the jacuzzi upstairs where i could spy on the bar below for the right girl. there was one nice slender brunette in sexy white heels whom i checked out but later lost sight of, so i eventually targeted a tall, lithe cutie with light brown hair. once the little clique around her dissolved a bit i escorted alicia, a romanian, to chat for a while – she was just about fluent in english which was a new development in my dealings with romanian fkk girls, and which i would later notice at oase. a closing session with this sweet young thing was just the way to end the night, or rather early morning as it was approaching 4am and my date with a train back to frankfurt.

the actual sessions aside (which were comparable and ultimately a matter of the individual girls) , i preferred my visit to sharks to my oase excursion the next day. it was just a lot less frenetic at sharks without the presence of many groups of guys visiting, a big part of the dynamic at oase. besides the rooms and outdoor areas, which are on par, the other facilities at sharks were much better. newer, cleaner, better laid out. while the lineup was larger at oase, there were also many more sharks there than at sharks. all things considered, having a good time at sharks was just less 'work' than at oase.

not that i had a bad time at oase. continued at germany fkk clubs: oase

Diet Coke
09-23-11, 22:29
What is the entry cost?

Breadman
09-23-11, 22:39
What is the entry cost?It was 60 last week p

Dreams
10-08-11, 15:49
How does sharks compare with Mainhattan and Palace with regards to

Quality of girls.

Quantity of girls?

On a week day form 6pm till, say 2 am, and.

During the day from, say. 12 to 6 pm?

I have an opportunity for those 2 windows.

Reading the posts, and looking at the websites, it seems that Sharks is the best place as regards installations etc, but quantity / quality of girls may be sometimes average.

But this seems also the case at Mainhattan, where installations seem less spacious. I know well Palace, have been there often, like even early morniong, and always found somebody to play with. However, I am keen to explore new pastures.

Also want to avoid lingerie day, which is, I was told, on Wednesdays on both Palace and Mainhattan, and one of my 2 days is. Wednesday.

My current inclination would therefore be to go to Palace on arrival on day one. 6 pm to 2 am, and then head up to Sharks for day 2, between 12 and 6?

Does this make sense?

Jymondor
10-08-11, 16:52
Quantity of girls?As a general opinion quality girls is better in Mainhetten. But during my last two visits to both clubs in late August I gave preference to Sharks.

On a week day form 6pm till, say 2 am, and.

During the day from, say. 12 to 6 pm?Of course better line-up at Sharks is after 7:00 PM when night shift arrives. However some nice looking girls available all day long because they live there. 6PM to 2AM will be better there.

Reading the posts, and looking at the websites, it seems that Sharks is the best place as regards installations etc, but quantity / quality of girls may be sometimes average.Facility is great if you like IKEA design) Joke. They have some fixture from IKEA. But facility is really the best in industry IMHO. Maybe World can compete but Sharks us newer.

But this seems also the case at Mainhattan, where installations seem less spacious. I know well Palace, have been there often, like even early morniong, and always found somebody to play with. However, I am keen to explore new pastures.Mainhetten lost lots when they separated smoking area. Mani girls sitting there and impossible to see all lineup. From other hand low ceilings made air unbearable for non-smokers there when smoking was allowed an bar area. High ceilings in Sharks eliminate this problem.

Lastman
10-08-11, 21:53
How does sharks compare with Mainhattan and Palace with regards to

Quality of girls.

Quantity of girls?

Also want to avoid lingerie day, which is, I was told, on Wednesdays on both Palace and Mainhattan, and one of my 2 days is. Wednesday.

My current inclination would therefore be to go to Palace on arrival on day one. 6 pm to 2 am, and then head up to Sharks for day 2, between 12 and 6?

Does this make sense?I went on a Wednesday about a month ago and the lineup wasn't great.mostly 6/7's with one eight

Euro100
10-15-11, 00:15
I decided to see for myself how Sharks compares to the Hessen Big-3. Was there on Tuesday. Just my luck, Dessoustag. Bummer.

There were about 30 to 40 girls available when I entered around 10 pm. Not bad! I would say that that fewer really pretty faces were to be found than at Palace, but the selection was decent.

The layout of this place is terrific, with a two-story open main lounge, dominated by a huge bar, with about 30 barstools around it, in the center. Plenty of sofas in various arrangements distributed along the perimeter. A nice bistro with lots of tables on one side. A generous set of stairs leading to a second-floor pool, hot tub, and lounge area. The upstairs offer a great vantage point to get an overview over the talent in the main area. The lighting is good enough so that you can check out the girls, which to me is pretty important. Since it opened less than a year ago, everything is pretty new.

I took a look at the food, which seems almost up there with Palace, but to be honest I did not eat. I had a business dinner a couple of hours before, and I do not really go to FKKs to stuff myself anyway. They make a very decent cappuccino at the bar, and the usual soft drinks are also included in you entry fee. All in all, pretty competitive with the upper tear of the FKKs (I. E. Palace, Oase, World, Paradise, Sakura, VV). I will certainly visit again.

Usually I like to wait at least half an hour after entering a new place to check out the overall level of talent. But here I took a quick 10 minute recon-walk around the premises and then sat down at the bar for my first mineral water. I noticed a girl with a really beautiful face right next to me. Picture a Caucasian Rihanna with her short haircut, and you have a fair idea of what I was looking at. She is German and goes by the name of Kat (pronounced like 'cut'). It turns out that Kat can hold a pretty intelligent conversation about many issues. She did not push for heading to 'the room' at all, but gave me the impression that she really likes to talk with me. I certainly like to talk with her.

Kat told me she was not happy with the number of sessions she was pulling at Sharks. She said she was just not comfortable with aggressively approaching men, and that she also did not want to approach men, if they were visually not appealing to her. Since Sharks need to move to stay alive, I can see that this might be a problem in the Shark-tank.

We moved to a sofa and commenced our chat, with ever-so-light touches. When I tried to kiss, she said she did not want heavy foreplay in public. In another situation this might have been a red flag to me, but somehow my antennas did not go up in this case. Sometimes you just have to trust your instincts.

Eventually, after about 40 minutes of banter, I decided that it was time. We went upstairs to look for a room. The one we used was nicely furnished and had clean linen sitting on the bed. We took our time and it turned into a great passionate session, one of the best I had this year.

After I took my post-session shower, I tried to determine if there was another girl with a better visual appeal for me. And I could not find one. There are two lessons to be learned from this encounter: 1. Sometimes warning signals are meant to be ignored, playing by the book does not always work, and instincts are to be followed. 2. Good things do not always come to those who wait.

Hessen Bub
10-15-11, 21:45
Actually "Kat's" name is Cat.

And the food is somewhere between Palace and Oase, usually unfortunately closer to Oase.

HB

Euro100
10-16-11, 01:32
Actually "Kat's" name is Cat.Thank you for that extremely important correction. Unfortunately I failed to inquire about the spelling. Will try to do better in the future.

And the food is somewhere between Palace and Oase, usually unfortunately closer to Oase.Here we can have a serious discussion. On the evening I was at Sharks they had three different meat choices. And they had a buffet salad bar. This is miles and miles above Oase.

Breadman
10-16-11, 01:46
On the evening I was at Sharks they had three different meat choices. And they had a buffet salad bar.Was Cat one of the choices? Some guys go to extreme to get some pussy.

Euro100
10-16-11, 02:11
Was Cat one of the choices? Some guys go to extreme to get some pussy.Good one! Yes, I munched a bit on Cat's crotch, but I did not count that. Delicious, BTW, and absolutely non-fattening!

Hessen Bub
10-16-11, 11:42
Thank you for that extremely important correction. Unfortunately I failed to inquire about the spelling. Will try to do better in the future.Here we can have a serious discussion. It was you who wrote her name ist pronounced like "cut" which is not the case, it is pronounced and spelled "Cat". No need to say thank you for that one.

Here we can have a serious discussion. On the evening I was at Sharks they had three different meat choices. And they had a buffet salad bar. This is miles and miles above Oase.I said food quality at Sharks is very different from day to day, somewhere between Palace and Oase. I had excellent and crappy food in DARMstadt.

HB

Breadman
10-16-11, 13:52
Here we can have a serious discussion. It was you who wrote her name ist pronounced like "cut" which is not the case, it is pronounced and spelled "Cat". No need to say thank you for that one.

HBI'm pretty sure to most people 'Cat' and 'Kat' are pronounced exactly the same. But lets let google decide it for us. Kat sounds like 'cat'

http://translate.google.com/#en|de|kat

Cat sounds just like 'kat'

http://translate.google.com/#en|de|cat

Hit the little speaker button on the bottom corner Hessen Bub.
http://translate.google.com/#en|de|only%20to%20a%20pain%20in%20the%20ass%20does%20cat%20pronounced%20different%20from%20kat

Hessen Bub
10-16-11, 21:19
What are you trying to tell me? I am talking about how Germans are pronouncing/spelling these two words. "Kat" usually is the short version of Katharina in German. It is pronounced "cut" as € wrote. Whereas "Cat" would be English for "Katze" and pronounced like "Cat" or "Kδt". ;) She calls herself Cat. Any questions?

HB

London Traveller
10-16-11, 21:33
Could folks get back to posting some useful and interesting information about this up-and-coming FKK? It would be much appreciated!

Euro100
10-16-11, 23:03
I usually do not get into this type of back-and-forth flaming with other members. But for you I make an exception. I just browsed the last couple of hundred of your posts, and they are all of the one sentence or two sentence variety, making slight corrections to and put-downs of posts from other members. No real reports. Always just attempts to show your superior knowledge. The Germans have a word for that, and it is Besserwisser.

Your silly immature needling of Christopherd's recent Sakura report (a real report!) got him so pissed that he decided that he would post no further in the FKK part of the forum. Now you start the Kat vs Cat banter. She pronounced her name like the English word "cut" to me, perhaps because she thought I was German (my German is decent enough that I can get away with that). Perhaps she uses both pronunciations on different occasions. Who the hell cares?

It's your country and you basically seem to live at the FKKs (80 visits to Palace in one year?) , we get all this. Then how about writing some real reports on your experiences? I only get to FKKland a couple of times a year, and I try to make the best out of that time and then report so that other members can get some useful advice on how to make better use of their FKK visits. How about you doing the same? Real reports make a forum worthwhile, short snippets of oneupmanship do not.

Hessen Bub
10-16-11, 23:06
Actually the word is Klugscheisser. Put me on the ignore list, up to you.

HB

Dragonrider
11-10-11, 23:34
So, last day of the trip. Decide to go to FKK Sharks in Darmstadt. 14. 90e for a dayticket from Frankfurt. Took the 11:05 train and took a taxi to Sharks (8e gave him a 10). Some guy comes out and tell me that the club is closed. Some pipe burst. As I watch my taxi drive off, this is not good. Made my way back to Frankfurt but wasted 3 hours plus 25e. Ended up going to Palace and had a great time.

Didn't think to ask him when it might be open again. I would call before heading down there.

I met some ISG guys at Oase last night who were going there tomorrow. Doubt they'll read this in time.

Spanish Main
11-11-11, 09:04
Actually the word is Klugscheisser. Put me on the ignore list, up to you.

HBHessen Bub, I think your response to Euro100 confirms his point. Your specialty seems to be petty criticism and single sentence bullshit rather that constructive help to fellow members. Who here, in a forum like this, gives a toss about how to pronounce "Cat". I want to know which clubs and which girls are best for some sexy fun.

Perhaps the smart move, HB, would be to redeem yourself by posting a few real reports that would give us occasional visitors to your part of the world some useful advice.

Hessen Bub
11-11-11, 17:18
There were a few Razzias, some resulted in clubs closed to pipe burst, also at Caribic in Wiesbaden. Mainhattan remained open.

HB

Hessen Bub
11-11-11, 17:23
rather that constructive help to fellow members.Maybe yo should read the board carefully.

HB

Dreams
11-12-11, 10:34
There were a few Razzias, some resulted in clubs closed to pipe burst, also at Caribic in Wiesbaden. Mainhattan remained open.

HBSorry for the maybe stupid question: I guessI can make out what "razzia" means (polizei raid.) but what about "pipe burst"?

London Traveller
11-12-11, 11:58
Sorry for the maybe stupid question: I guessI can make out what "razzia" means (polizei raid.) but what about "pipe burst"?'Pipe burst' will be just a euphemism for 'razzia' to save the face of the club.

Dreams
11-12-11, 12:39
'Pipe burst' will be just a euphemism for 'razzia' to save the face of the club.Thanks, I coud have thought of that.

Was there on Wednesday. And had a very good time. Checked the website this morning, and they announce "heute live DJ". Na, heute may have been some days ago. Hope that it is or will reopen, I preferred it to the other big ones in hesse.

Gfe Finder
11-12-11, 14:25
Well, I was about to make the trek down there from Oase today but then I read this post:

So, last day of the trip. Decide to go to FKK Sharks in Darmstadt. 14. 90e for a dayticket from Frankfurt. Took the 11:05 train and took a taxi to Sharks (8e gave him a 10). Some guy comes out and tell me that the club is closed. Some pipe burst. As I watch my taxi drive off, this is not good. Made my way back to Frankfurt but wasted 3 hours plus 25e. Ended up going to Palace and had a great time.

Didn't think to ask him when it might be open again. I would call before heading down there.

I met some ISG guys at Oase last night who were going there tomorrow. Doubt they'll read this in time.FYI- I've called the information number listed on their website and there is no answer. A poster on Roemerfourm says that they'll open again on Monday the 14th at 6PM. This is too late for me but I hope that this information can benefit someone.

Hessen Bub
11-12-11, 15:07
W A poster on Roemerfourm says that they'll open again on Monday the 14th at 6PM.On LSH somebody posted the club was closed due to violation of fire protection regulations.

HB

Fly Bob
11-16-11, 10:09
Is Sharks open again? The web site is exactly the same as before and says nothing about being closed for either a raid or fire safety issues. I don't want to waste a trip to find the doors locked.

I am planning to go on Saturday.

Fly Bob

Italian Buz
11-16-11, 12:09
Is Sharks open again? The web site is exactly the same as before and says nothing about being closed for either a raid or fire safety issues. I don't want to waste a trip to find the doors locked.

Fly BobSharks should have reopened, it was confirmed also on the German forums.

ITB

Dreams
11-16-11, 20:01

Fly BobJust get the phone number from the website, and call them before going. The staff speakt English. Simple enough isn'it?

Dreams
11-16-11, 20:02
Sharks should have reopened, it was confirmed also on the German forums.

ITBThe question though is whether there will be as many girls as usual, since some may have been sent back to their countries and others may just have gone home or to other clubs.

Fly Bob
11-18-11, 20:28
Just get the phone number from the website, and call them before going. The staff speakt English. Simple enough isn'it?Dreams, Thanks for your advice. It is now Friday evening and I just tried to ring the number listed on the web site +49 (0) 61 51/95 79 70. There was no answer. I am taking that as a bad sign they may be closed for a very long time.

Bob

Fly Bob
11-18-11, 23:39
I finnally got through to a live person at Sharks. They are open since Monday and said they are back to normal. He said they had some problem with the machine works. He double confirmed they are open. Hurray for Sharks. I will write more after the visit tomorrow.

Bob

Jymondor
11-19-11, 00:41
I finnally got through to a live person at Sharks. They are open since Monday and said they are back to normal. He said they had some problem with the machine works. He double confirmed they are open. Hurray for Sharks. I will write more after the visit tomorrow.

BobYes it is. One girl in Mainhatten told me that the club was closed for six straight days, but now open. She normally works there, came to Mainhatten because of closure, and decided to stay here for few more days. Tomorrow (Saturday) I am going to Sharks. Will update.

Dreams
11-19-11, 13:39
Yes it is. One girl in Mainhatten told me that the club was closed for six straight days, but now open. She normally works there, came to Mainhatten because of closure, and decided to stay here for few more days. Tomorrow (Saturday) I am going to Sharks. Will update.Great news. Look forward to read reports re; whether girls have come back. All the girls I talked to last week when I went, and that I had asked if they liked the place, said Yews, best facilities, best management etc.

Jymondor
11-19-11, 16:32
great news. look forward to read reports re; whether girls have come back. all the girls i talked to last week when i went, and that i had asked if they liked the place, said yews, best facilities, best management etc.now i am in my room in hotel-contel (400 m from sharks). left after first session. will return at about 9:00 pm or so. btw re-entry policy does not apply to sat and sun! i got this privilege only because tf knows me well.

so, another girl (daria) told me, that the story about broken water pipe is a myth to save the face. it was a police raid! girls did not know for a couple of days will the club be re-opened ever. some girls rep001tered into other clubs. but now most of them return.

actually i sessioned with daria. had a great experience with her last october (sorry no report, i thought her name is "maria" because of laud music). but today's session was a bit disappointing. she used her outstanding bbbj+dt skills to avoid fs. was very upset when i cum not into her mouth. anyway it cost me 100e because we exceed 1/2 hr. but anyway recommended for bbbj lovers. she is not a stunner. dark hair below shoulder. tiny crystal upper lip piercing on the right side.

Dreams
11-19-11, 19:14
now i am in my room in hotel-contel (400 m from sharks). left after first session. will return at about 9:00 pm or so. btw re-entry policy does not apply to sat and sun! i got this privilege only because tf knows me well.

so, another girl (daria) told me, that the story about broken water pipe is a myth to save the face. it was a police raid! girls did not know for a couple of days will the club be re-opened ever. some girls rep001tered into other clubs. but now most of them return.

actually i sessioned with daria. had a great experience with her last october (sorry no report, i thought her name is "maria" because of laud music). but today's session was a bit disappointing. she used her outstanding bbbj+dt skills to avoid fs. was very upset when i cum not into her mouth. anyway it cost me 100e because we exceed 1/2 hr. but anyway recommended for bbbj lovers. she is not a stunner. dark hair below shoulder. tiny crystal upper lip piercing on the right side.yes, the "pipe bursting", or fire security laws broken" are excuses to hide the fact that there was a police raid to check if girls were not trafficked, and had working permits.

if you have a chance, can you check if my 2 facorite german girls, amy, and angel are there.

Jymondor
11-19-11, 23:36
Yes, the "pipe bursting", or fire security laws broken" are excuses to hide the fact that there was a police raid to check if girls were not trafficked, and had working permits.

If you have a chance, can you check if my 2 facorite german girls, Amy, and Angel are there.OK. Antonia (formerly know as Victoria. My favorite here) told me the story. Police arrived at 5:00 PM. All girls and mongers where kindly requested to leave the premise. No money return. Girls whose sessions where interrupted left unpaid. It looked pretty much as a dramatic situation with famous Atlantis. Antonia where waiting for the club reopening in FKK Rubin. It is not far from Lancelot. I don't know this club.

Next part of her story sound like a detective movie. There the rumors that Sharks controlled by "Hell Angels". You know. These bikers gangs. This raid was a message that Police send them. Because club was re-opened we should understand that Hell Angels heard this message.

If you have a chance, can you check if my 2 facorite german girls, Amy, and Angel are there.Thanks for advice, but Antonia-Victoria gave me no chance to see anybody except her. She joined me as usually in Jacuzzi and than drained me out. About two hours in total and 200E damage.

Breadman
11-20-11, 05:32
Police arrived at 5:00 PM. All girls and mongers where kindly requested to leave the premise. No money return. Girls whose sessions where interrupted left unpaid.I understand they can't 'return the entrance fee' but a free pass should have been given out to all the guys as they left.

Ortos
11-20-11, 07:53
I understand they can't 'return the entrance fee' but a free pass should have been given out to all the guys as they left.Do you think it might be possible to "bluff" your way in by: Telling the person at the entrance that you had paid full entry on the day of the Raid, but were kicked out by the Police that night, so you never got proper value. Maybe they will let you in for free? Or give you half-price?

Just a thought. If there's any value in this possibility, perhaps we should review the important details of the Raid: Date and Time, etc.

O

Ortos
11-20-11, 08:18
Now I am in my room in Hotel-Contel (400 m from Sharks).Thanks for these great reports. One sees on the map how easy it is to drive to Sharks, just a small way off the A5. The hotel is a great landmark for the correct street. Could you possible tell us how much per night you pay at this hotel?

Thanks,

O

Hessen Bub
11-20-11, 12:25
There the rumors that Sharks controlled by "Hell Angels". You know. These bikers gangs. This raid was a message that Police send them. Because club was re-opened we should understand that Hell Angels heard this message.Don't get too deep into speculations about the reasons for the check / raid / razzia. And there are quite a few clubs that are HA / 81 clubs, World, Mainhattan, Finca Erotica and others.

HB

Jymondor
11-20-11, 14:02
Thanks for these great reports. One sees on the map how easy it is to drive to Sharks, just a small way off the A5. The hotel is a great landmark for the correct street. Could you possible tell us how much per night you pay at this hotel?It is between 69E (weekend and slow time) and 89E (normal rate). During Messe time it can go up to 119E. Wi-Fi included, breakfast not. They have small kitchenettes in the rooms. ALDI is across the street. So I usually do no take breakfast there and sleep as long as I want.

Breadman
11-20-11, 14:11
Do you think it might be possible to "bluff" your way in by: Telling the person at the entrance that you had paid full entry on the day of the Raid, but were kicked out by the Police that night, so you never got proper value. Maybe they will let you in for free? Or give you half-price?

Just a thought. If there's any value in this possibility, perhaps we should review the important details of the Raid: Date and Time, etc.

OAnd after the five hundredth and thirty fourth guy tries this at the desk they'll realize it might be a scam.

Ortos
11-20-11, 18:16
And after the five hundredth and thirty fourth guy tries this at the desk they'll realize it might be a scam.Well this is obvious, of course. However, timing is everything. The trick is to be the first, second or fifth. Hit the ball early.

O

NicolaiJackov
11-22-11, 03:57
madeline. russian. milfy. bad attitude, refused to turn on the fan in the room! finished with me jerking off into her mouth (had already gone for bbbj finish, so might as well). avoid.

bella. moldavia. milfy. great attitude. really wanted to please me. gave me a massage halfway through since i had gone soft. tried really hard to get me off, but i just couldn't get it done in an hour. oh well. :/she was good though and gets bonus points for effort.

vicka. macedonia. sharp features (kind of like a younger, much cuter and sexier amy whinehouse). short and very young with a sweet innocent look, but super slutty. i literally got hard the moment i started talking to her. her english is terrible, but she has a very cute accent and voice. the only blemish on her was that one of her front teeth was slightly larger and crooked, but other than that she was a perfect 10; imho, this actually added to her charm as she is completely natural and was a plus to her "plain sweet girl" appeal for me. we got into a room and just started kissing like lovers. best dfk of this trip, really felt like she was passionate for me. not sure if she is ymmv and i happened to be her type or if she was just really good at acting like that. i knew that i *had* to fuck this girl or i'd regret it forever. but i had so much trouble in my last two sessions that i wasn't sure how i'd manage it. i decided to buy myself some time by starting with daty first. i asked and she shook her head vigorously. i felt crestfallen but then i heard her say "yes". as it turns out, she shakes her head for "yes", so fellas pay attention to what she says verbally and not her head gesture, lol! daty was excellent, her pussy was so sweet and inviting. i proceeded to lick and then finger her, first slowly and then harder, adding in a finger and increasing the intensity until it felt like i was almost [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) her. i had to stop after a bit and check to make sure i wasn't hurting her, but she obviously wanted more as she kept moving her pussy up and down my fingers when i paused. she moaned sensuously throughout the fingerbang, and eventually reached orgasm (dripping wet pussy, check; arched back, check; gripping my hand hard enough to crush it, check; moving her hips and fucking herself against my fingers until she screamed and clenched up, check!). i got so hard watching her that i skipped the blow job and went straight to fucking her. blew my load within minutes even though i had been having trouble coming in both of my previous sessions! this was the highlight of my trip to sharks (and to my fkk adventures this round).

Oralover
11-23-11, 19:08
Hello. Going to be I Frankfurt for the weekend and planned on doing a few nights at my regular stop Oase.

But reading the forum I never realized sharks was so close.

For those of you who are regular visitors of both, what are the big differences (pros and cons) between the two?

Would love to check ou t a new scene, but would haet to lose one of two nights at the glorious oase.

Thanks for the input.

Fly Bob
11-24-11, 19:38
I called and finally talked to a real person on Friday night. The trip to Darmstadt is straight forward and really short. There are a couple of ways to get there depending on where you start. I was staying near the airport so began my journey from FRA. There is a bus that picks you up at the airport bus pick-up area and 20 minutes later I was delivered to the Darmstadt Hbf. The cab from there to Sharks was about 10 minutes and 10E.

I arrived about 11:15 and was welcomed warmly. Everything was as clean as could be. There were not a lot of other people hanging about, but it was only 11:15 so fine by me.

The main room was mostly empty with maybe 5 women there and 1-2 men. Everyone was friendly. I had some breakfast and a nice cup of coffee and relaxed a bit. A few more women were coming all the time. I must say the wait staff were pleasant. They served with efficiency and a smile. They would have looked GOOD in the dress code of the rest of the women! I wandered about and warmed up in the coolest of the three saunas. I was planning to stay into the evening so felt no rush.

Another cup of coffee at the main bar and Eva from Budapest came and started chatting. Her English is excellent. She is very pleasant to the eyes and has a delightful sense of humor. At that hour she did not show any rush to go to a room. We moved our conversation to the point that I really wanted to enjoy this delightful woman fully. The room time was excellent. She was happy to provide FS with DATY being enjoyed and appreciated. Her movements were indicative of full enjoyment along with several sudden rushes of fluids. She has about the most perfect set of tits given to women and a smile to melt an ice berg. I was completely satisfied and she was in no rush to finish. It was a great session.

After some rest and more sauna and wandering about, another cup of coffee seemed in order. Eva walked by and we chatted. She was not headed for anyone and our chat started out as just talking among friends. We talked about a lot of ideas and I wanted to enjoy this delight again. The second time in the room was a pickup right from where we started. This woman is gifted and we enjoyed the time together fully. There was no rush to finish or a sense that time even existed.

The time was now mid-afternoon and there were at least 25 women and maybe 15 men. By in large the quality of the women was 7-9. There were a few that rated around 3-4 but YMMV and to each their own. A very tasty hot meal was served at 5:00 pm. This gives real meaning to a feeding frenzy. Here I was at Sharks and when the food was put out the women went off duty and put towels around them and filled up most of the tables. The food really was excellent. At the end of the meal I got a pastry and went to the bar to get some coffee. Here I was with my desert waiting for some coffee and a beautiful naked woman sitting next to me informed me that food was not allowed at the bar. I thanked her and when my coffee arrived returned to the bistro. She really was nice about how she told me.

When I was finished it seemed appropriate to thank her. We got to talking and one thing led to another. For the life of me I cannot remember her name. She is from Ukraine with blond shoulder length hair with the nicest smile. She is a bit older than the average, maybe 28-30, but had a killer body. We went upstairs and had a fantastic 30 min. She wanted to extend and keep up the action. She also enjoyed the DATY by rewarding me with multiple floods. She really enjoyed the oral and was open about showing it. Her kissing was very passionate and appeared sincere. We had a great time and I would have repeated but was out of bullets.

Things were great.

Enjoy

Jymondor
11-24-11, 20:28
Madeline. Russian. Milfy. Bad attitude, refused to turn on the fan in the room! Finished with me jerking off into her mouth (had already gone for BBBJ finish, so might as well). Avoid.

Bella. Moldavia. Milfy. Great attitude. Really wanted to please me. Gave me a massage halfway through since I had gone soft. Tried really hard to get me off, but I just couldn't get it done in an hour. Oh well. :/She was good though and gets bonus points for effort.

Vicka. Macedonia. Sharp features (kind of like a younger, MUCH cuter and sexier Amy Whinehouse). Short and very young with a sweet innocent look, but super slutty. I literally got hard the moment I started talking to her. Her English is terrible, but she has a very cute accent and voice.I sessioned with all three of them. Don't care about their English because I could speak with all of them in Russian. I remember Madlene when she was very thin. She told me that she took some efforts to gain more weight. My session with her was OK, but not to repeat. Since than every time I am there she shows me her attitude because I constantly avoid her.

Bella is much better personality. But would not repeat too just because there is a choice of younger and better looking girls.

Vicka is to repeat. Cute and nice. My favorite there Victoria changed her name to Antonia because of Vicka (Vicka and Victoria is the same name). Victoria was away for a few weeks and Vicka joined the club in that time. So Victoria was forced to change her working name.

IowaCB14
11-26-11, 21:37
Hello. Going to be I Frankfurt for the weekend and planned on doing a few nights at my regular stop Oase.

But reading the forum I never realized sharks was so close.Is there any public transportation between Frankfurt international airport and Sharks?

Dreams
11-27-11, 11:01
Is there any public transportation between Frankfurt international airport and Sharks?Bus form FRA to Darmastadt Hauptbahnhof, every 30 min, duration 20 min, cost 7 Euros. Then taxi. 10 min. 10 euros. Look back, all info available on previous posts.

Breadman
11-27-11, 15:56
Bus form FRA to Darmastadt Hauptbahnhof, every 30 min, duration 20 min, cost 7 Euros. Then taxi. 10 min. 10 euros. Look back, all info available on previous posts.Good to know the cost of getting to Darmstadt via the bus, was looking at that myself. I also found an Etap in Darmstadt, a short walk to both the hauptbahnhof and sharks.

Dreams
11-28-11, 17:12
Good to know the cost of getting to Darmstadt via the bus, was looking at that myself. I also found an Etap in Darmstadt, a short walk to both the hauptbahnhof and sharks.In fact it is more 7. 50 than 7, and if you have time and want to keep all your hardearned pennies, there is bus form Hbhof to the club, cost less than 2 eurros. Sadly, forgot the number of the bus. Last, I read somewhere that there is an hotel about 400 meters from the club, rates probably slightly higher than ETAp. 60 euros, I think.

Jymondor
11-29-11, 03:47
Last, I read somewhere that there is an hotel about 400 meters from the club, rates probably slightly higher than ETAp. 60 euros, I think.Hotel Contel. Price starts at 69EU. Wi-Fi included, breakfast not. Cozy rooms indeed and plenty of parking.

Michelangelo
12-01-11, 18:54
Just came out of my first visit to Sharks. Nice facilities, but overall too much of a warehouse atmosphere. Palace for example is much more "cosy".

The line up was extremely disappointing and I really could not find any girl worth spending 50 Euros on! As I did not want to leave the place without at least going for one, picked Alexandra from Romania. Nice face, B or C Cup, a bit chubby but a nice smile and not pushy like many other girls. Recognizable with a big tatoo on the right side of her body, starting under her boobs. Disappointing session however as I quickly found out she had a very bad smell in her pussy. Turned me off and I cut it short after 5 minutes. Admitted she was on soem medication, reason for the bad smell. Being sick, she should have stayed at home!

"Enjoyed" the 5 pm dinner. Rather bad quality and another disappointment.

Left after 2 hours and will not return.

Hannibal Barca
12-29-11, 09:17
Just looking for any views on going to the Silvester or New Years Eve party at Sharks.

The Sharks New Years Eve party is 100e entry to cover specials, shows and a fireworks display at the appropriate time.

Normal cover charge is 60e.

Is it worth going given the management has a small renown in skimping on costs, like a friend who was told off in the sauna by Egon for using 3 towels when he was seen by Egon on CCTV and followed from reception where the towels were collected to the sauna on the other side of the building and challenged on his towel usage. It is /
like fkk Rom where you sometimes pay for extra towels!

Girl line up is fine as you get girls from Mainhattan, World and Oases coming to work at Sharks and plenty from Paradise in Stuttgart. I mean Hungarian girl Vivienne was at Sharks Christmas party from Oases. Nice to find out on Timea and Kira, etc.

When I went to the Christmas party on 17 Dec the cover was 60e and it was just a normal day billed as a Christmas party. The food did not appear special granted it was Turkey legs but in this heavy gravy sauce that I found bitter.

There was a lot more girls than usual as well as guys. The usual suspects I see at World on a Saturday were are Sharks on a Saturday to see what Egon and Reza had achieved. It was disappointing as my wingman did not make anything he then left for World at 20:00 and did not make anything as well.

I did okay spending 500e on 2 girls. I did anal and CIM with both as it was a chriatmasparty and anal sex is nice.

Hannibal Barca
01-01-12, 13:45
Ave citizens, freedmen, and slaves,

I along with my co conspiritor made a trip to the civis of Darmstadt this Silvester to attend the party put on by Egon at FKK Sharks.

The entritt price was 100 sertersius. I did think it a bit much but I was delightfully surprised. 4500 sertersius was spent on the feuerwerks alone. The food was good with smoked salmon and at least 3 kinds of dessert.

There was a queue out the door.

There were the usual girls from Sharks but drafts of workers from Oase, World and other establishments. There was a fair choice of around 50 girls. I would have done 10 for my short list.

In terms of guests, it was the night of the professionals. There were refugees that I see normal at Golden Time, they seemed out of depth in the super factory FKK of Ffm compared to their usual stammgaste feeling at GT. It was their first time at Sharks. Usual suspects that I see at World and Hardened mercenaries from Bayern. Also many locals from the environs of Hessen.

I did one girl Tanya from Dacia whose service has improved since ber debut in the clubs 2 months ago. I spent 100 sertersces for 1 hour.

I also had a 1 hour massage for 50 sertersces.

There was a champagne reception and more champagne at midnight to toast the New Year.

The feurwerks went off with a bang. It went on for 10-15 minutes and were really delightful.

There were so many mens there that suit bags had to be issued to citizens. There are just but 150 lockers at Sharks.

The girls were kept very Busy by the professionals. Sharks has a lot of rooms and there were queues for them.

Girls put on shows like pole dancing, Dacian style dancing that reminds me of that from Anatolia. About 6 girls did coreographed line dancing on the stairs at sharks. That was fun.

An Anatolian guest was covertly filming a group of girls dancing naked on stage on his handy. Later I saw that Anatolian take 2 of my favoured girls to the cinema for a trio including steamy lesbian action where the girls kissed each other, licked each other deeply including licking each other's asses and pussies. That was hot. Made me want to take they both too. I knew individually these girls were hot and are ones that can get you over the line at the end of a long evening so a trio will be real special.

Augfass was really fun with a group of professionals. One had menthol crystals for the coals. He put too much on and the fumes were so much it was like being gassed so we had to open the door to bring in clean air from outside. I had my own crystals of several types like eucaypltus, pine and orange or peppermint but since I had to share my locker I could not get to them at the right Times.

I recommend the Sharks Silvester party. I had a blast in good company of professionals.

If I get more opportunity I will write more about what happened at the party. I will try to add names when I remember them.

To HEssen Bub, I tend to go with the girls that fit my fancy and I remember them by experiences and their looks. It can be unlikely that I see them again but if I do then it is a bonus. Sometimes I forget how good or bad the esperience is and with some bad esperience girls I sometimes go with them again because I am enchanted by her looks not remembering the bad service.

Hope that helps,

Ciao,

Italian Buz
01-01-12, 14:17
Happy New Year to all fellow mongers!

I have been attending the Sharks Silvester Party with a friend and a bunch of other professionals.

First thing to be said is that the night was clearly a night of professionals. Our group was a representation of it with me attending in representation of my Southern Country being likely the only representative of the Longobards' Kingdom there, my friend in representation of the Land of Albione and our mates representing respectively Bayernland and Baden-Wόrttemberg.

There were professionals from around all Germany at the club, many known and many seen a lot of times in clubs.

The night was well organized, almost all Sharks girls there and many other from other clubs.

I enjoyed a good meal, had glasses of champagne through the night and liked the fireworks!

As per the girls, once my friend and I got in at 6, 10pm I already knew it was going to be a happy night because two of my favourites girls were there: Katrina and Georgina.

First hour was spent with Georgina and I really enjoyed her charms and skills packed in her slender body.

Then at 10pm I went for a long session with Katrina who is one of the sweetest girls I ever met, slender, perfect a / be cups, black short hair and piercings at the nose and mouth. She is german and briefly worked before at GT and PHG.

Afterword I enjoyed the party with my friend and our german comrades and around 2, 45am I gladly accepted the invitation of Katrina to end the night with 1hour of slow, tender sex with CIM final. She is definetly in my top 5 all around the clubs and she cannot be' missed in my opinion.

So all in all a great night, almost only professionals around so also the atmosphere was really nice.

This time I can online say Well done Sharks!

Beffen1
01-02-12, 02:02
Sometimes I forget how good or bad the esperience is and with some bad esperience girls I sometimes go with them again because I am enchanted by her looks not remembering the bad service.

Hope that helps,

Ciao, I hate when I do that.

Beffen

Hannibal Barca
01-03-12, 02:46
At the end of the meal I got a pastry and went to the bar to get some coffee. Here I was with my desert waiting for some coffee and a beautiful naked woman sitting next to me informed me that food was not allowed at the bar. I thanked her and when my coffee arrived returned to the bistro. She really was nice about how she told me.

When I was finished it seemed appropriate to thank her. We got to talking and one thing led to another. For the life of me I cannot remember her name. She is from Ukraine with blond shoulder length hair with the nicest smile. She is a bit older than the average, maybe 28-30, but had a killer body. We went upstairs and had a fantastic 30 min. She wanted to extend and keep up the action. She also enjoyed the DATY by rewarding me with multiple floods. She really enjoyed the oral and was open about showing it. Her kissing was very passionate and appeared sincere. We had a great time and I would have repeated but was out of bullets.Ave Fly Bob,

I think your blond Sarmatian Europea is Lilia. She is a bit older, that I can agree. She is ex World and ex Golden Time. She is still at Sharks. She was at Sharks Silvester party. I hope that this helps.

Fly Bob
01-09-12, 02:34
Ave Fly Bob,

I think your blond Sarmatian Europea is Lilia. She is a bit older, that I can agree. She is ex World and ex Golden Time. She is still at Sharks. She was at Sharks Silvester party. I hope that this helps.Hannibal,

I think you are correct. Lilia rings a bell. She was really very nice in the room. I would repeat with her next time right off when I arrive. She was sweet and kind, cute with a figure to go with and a personality that makes spending some time with her worthwhile. I would suggest that anyone looking for a new favorite will do well with Lilia.

Thanks for coming up with the name!

Cheers,

Bob

Basel
01-19-12, 22:19
The time in Melbourne is so very wrong and there is no way to watch the Australian Open live in the evening. Instead, I made my way from Frankfurt to Darmstadt to explore the Sharks and hit upon the idea to report what happens live.

As it is my first report, my big thanks go to all senior members whose contributions introduced me to the world of German FKKs. I have been following the forum for about five years, yeah, shame on me I never wrote a report before. Over the years, I made countless visits to the Palace and the Oase gathering quite some experience. Yes, I will try to write on that on the relevant forum, too.

So here I am, sitting at one of the two computers at the Sharks, it is my first time here. This, perhaps, encourages me to write my first report. I will follow the style of some of the ISG posts that I found most instructive.

It is Thursday. 19. 01. 2010, I leave my hotel in Frankfurt city centre at 16h40.

16h45, I buy a ticket at one of the machines at the Hauptwache S-bahn station. It is EUR 7. 30, Preisstufe 5 (more expensive than Preisstufe 4, which is now, after the December rise, EUR 4. 10. That is the rate applied for Bad Homburg or Friedrichsdorf. The Oase).

16h51, I board the S 3 for Darmstadt Hbf, the train arrives on time, the S3 to Darmstadt runs every 30 minutes at xx. 51 and xx. 21 from Hauptwache. Later in the evening, one train every 60 minutes.

17h25, I arrive at Darmstadt Hbf, walk out of the building and board one of countless taxis outside. About 10 minutes later I am at the Sharks (EUR 10. 10 for the taxi).

I pay EUR 60. 00 entrance fee, get my key and slippers, take the shower and at 18h00 I am ready for action.

First impressions: the club is located in a (post) industrial part of Darmstadt. It is clearly too far to walk from the central station, though Darmstadt Nord is apparently quite close. I will try it next time. The building is vast, it reminds me of FKK Flamingo Island near Karlsruhe that I visited a long time ago. And this comparison seems to get stuck in my mind. Around 30 girls present, first impression rather disappointing, the quality of girls, again a bit Flamingo Islandish (I never made a repeat visit to that club) though certainly YMMV. In other worlds, the quality, in my view, in the Palace and the Oase is way higher, the Mainhattan is comparable.

The girls are clearly bored, not too many men present. I walk around and get acquainted with the club, the interior is quite impressive.

I am approached by Jessica from Macedonia (though most likely from Romania). I am not impressed but as there is not much choice I agree to going together to the jacuzzi. Some nice fondling and kissing, she seems ready for serious DFK but I decline. We go to one of the "caves" upstairs. BBBJ, sex in different positions, correct but nothing to write home about. Repeat? Don't think so. EUR 50. 00.

Now, somewhat later, the line-up has not much improved. I am sitting at the computer writing this report instead of having fun with the girls. Enough for now, I will go and have a look around again.

Basel
01-19-12, 23:15
As the evening wears on, the girls seem more beautiful and the general atmosphere in the club improves. It is almost 11 pm now and I must make sure I do not miss the last S-bahn to Frankfurt (at 00h35).

And yes, I did have a good session. I approached xxx (Romania) whom I had not see earlier. She is a beautiful dark-haired darling, I was hoping she was already 18. We had a chat, than headed to one of the upstairs rooms (the steep stairs are clearly loathed by the high-heeled girls). Excellent unhurried sex, she's very responsive, I love her smile. Good BBBJ, though you can tell she is not very experienced, multiple positions, nice talk in between. One hour, EUR 100. 00, money well spent. Please treat her gently. I decided not to include her name as there seems to be a problem with her "boyfriend".

As I return to the main room, I can see that there are clearly more men present now. The mood is much improved, I make a mental note: perhaps 18h00 is too early for the Sharks. 22h00 seems to be more appropriate. This is confirmed by some of the girls. Perhaps I will still manage one session.

Basel
01-20-12, 02:44
It is 1h30 am, I am back at the hotel, here is the last part of my report.

It did get more interesting. After two sessions, I considered calling it a day but then I spotted a girl looking like Eva Green in Casino Royale. Well, at least she did from a distance. Short chat, I take her to a room upstairs.

Anna (Italy, or probably Romania; sorry, I am not prejudiced, I like Romanian girls) , she is very different from my previous girls. More experienced, less fresh, however you put it. Might be good if you're into PSE. To my taste she's overdoing it. Too much moaning, slapping herself while in doggy, etc. Don't think I would repeat though the Eva Green feeling was enticing.

It was almost 23h30 and high time to think seriously about my trip back to Frankfurt. Three sessions should have been enough. But it was not to be so.

I spot Rebecca (Romania) while drinking water at the bar. I had seen her earlier but somehow did not pay much attention. Now I have a good chance to admire her face and come to realise she is one of the best looking girls I have seen in FKK clubs. I have a soft spot for those small dark-haired Romanian spinners. I talk to her realising I don't have much time left. Upstairs we go. I admire her eyes and lips in the room. Alas, she turns out to be the opposite of Anna. No kissing, no playing with her hair. She cleary hates her job, well, I can imagine she may have good reasons for that. Fairly good BBBJ, very passive in sex, waiting for you to finish asap. Ok, perhaps I was partly to blame: it was not my first session today and I did not make her life easy. Repeat? Normally certainly not. But I don't think I will easily forget the sight of those lips on my cock. It is almost midnight, I pay her EUR 50. 00 and take a long shower.

In total: EUR 250. 00 spent for four sessions (three 30 min sessions, no extras = EUR 150. 00, one 60 min session, no extras = EUR 100. 00) + entrance fee of EUR 60. 00.

I ask the thekefrau for a taxi. There are none waiting outside, she says it is enough to ask 4-5 minutes in advance. I get dressed and leave the club at around 00h10, the taxi is already waiting. This time the driver takes another route to Darmstadt Hbf, it is shorter (leaving the club in easterly direction) and faster. The meter shows EUR 8. 30 (for the record: I ask the driver for a price of a ride to Frankfurt city centre: about EUR 60. 00, to Frankfurt airport: about 50. 00, some negotiation skills should bring it lower).

Travel costs Frankfurt. FKK Sharks, return: 2 x EUR 7. 30 (S-bahn, train) + taxi EUR 10. 10 + EUR 8. 30 (total EUR 33. 00).

At 00h18, I walk into the station building with plenty of time before the departure of my train. It is clean and quiet, I admire the large model of the steam engine in the main hall and later the roof above the platforms. I planned to take the last S3 that runs to Hauptwache, departure from Darmstadt Hbf. At 00h35. I opted, however, for the faster RB train that takes you to Frankfurt Hbf. In just 18 minutes with only one stop on the way (departure from Darmstadt Hbf. At 00h30). The two mentioned trains are the last connections to Frankfurt, next S3 runs at 4h35.

At 00h48, I arrive at Frankfurt Hbf, than take a leisurely walk to the city centre steering clear off the side streets of the RLD. I am at Hauptwache at 01h05 (the 00h35 S-bahn from Darmstadt arrives at Hauptwache at 01h10) , five minutes later I am in my hotel room. Just in time for a match or two live from Melbourne.

Jymondor
01-20-12, 03:49
I am sitting at the computer writing this report instead of having fun with the girls. Enough for now, I will go and have a look around again.I was under impression that computer and mobile devices are not allowed in Sharks. I could not use my tablet there, but was allowed to use my E-reader after security man checked that there is no camera on that device.

Did they change policy? Maybe even wi-fi is available in Sharks now?

Euro100
01-20-12, 04:28
I was under impression that computer and mobile devices are not allowed in Sharks. I could not use my tablet there, but was allowed to use my E-reader after security man checked that there is no camera on that device.

Did they change policy? Maybe even wi-fi is available in Sharks now?I believe that he was sitting at one of the two computers they have in the room near the receptionist. You are right, portables are frowned upon.

Guderian
01-22-12, 00:10
Hi,

You can go for a fixed price of 35 Euros from Darmstadt to Frankfurt Airport.

Call +49615119410 (Taxi Zentralle) and tell them you want this price and they will send you a taxi.

Syzygies
01-29-12, 17:17
The time in Melbourne is so very wrong and there is no way to watch the Australian Open live in the evening. Instead, I made my way from Frankfurt to Darmstadt to explore the Sharks and hit upon the idea to report what happens live.So you could watch Australian Open live in the daytime. How did you think Sharks measured up compared to Oase? Are there enough beautiful / hot girls to compete?

Basel
02-03-12, 08:18
So you could watch Australian Open live in the daytime. How did you think Sharks measured up compared to Oase? Are there enough beautiful / hot girls to compete?When I arrived at around 18h00, I was somewhat disappointed. But then it got better and better.

Oase is clearly my favourite Hessen club with good to excellent line-up. Though I am pretty fussy, I must admit, and it did happen to me once or twice that I spent a day at the club and then left without a single session.

Summing up, I found Sharks (late in the evening) almost as good as Oase (and Palace). The novelty factor plays a role for me perhaps, too.

And as for the most beautiful and hottest girls, here is another tip: my recent visits to Vienna's Goldentime proved more than satisfactory. Highly recommended.

Max #01
02-03-12, 23:53
It has been several months since my last visit to Germany and to Sharks. I have business in Darmstadt, so the club is really convenient. When driving from the train station, it's ironic that the most direct route takes you past the SW area of Darmstadt (at least the one I've discovered.) Their sex worker lot in life is in direct contrast to the girls who are just 5 minutes away.

I arrived sometime after 9:00 pm. There were about 10 guys and probably about 20-25 girls, all of whom were anywhere from pleasant-looking to stunning. The only detraction is that there are way too many of them who smoke.

I managed only two sessions, probably as a result of jet lag. I did a session with a tall well-endowed girl with dyed reddish curly hair. She was pleasant enough, but mechanical. After a recharging period, I was approached by two thin waifish girls who claimed they were sisters. We embarked on a threesome in one of the rooms. They were way too immature in age and sexual techniques.

After that session, I'd had enough. I stayed about another 30 minutes drinking coffee at the bar. There were two events that caught my attention:

1. A girl walked by who looked intriguing. She was punkish in appearance and was wearing suspenders to hold up here little skirt. She was also wearing thick-frame black glasses. She was so sexy in an off-beat kind of way to suggest that she would be an extraordinary sex partner. But, she disappeared somewhere and I never got the chance to try to rise for the occasion one more time.

2. A couple of girls, including a really stunning brunette, spontaneously started "stripper" dancing using the stage and pole. The brunette had obviously worked before as a stripper and her dancing (completely naked of course) was hugely erotic. I took my coffee and went over to one of the sofas right in front of the stage. I thought about how many times all of us had been to a strip club and had been completely mesmerized by a dancer, wondering what it would be like to have sex with her while watching her dance. The incredible thing about an FKK is that you can actually live out your fantasy. Once again, jet lag and a Viagra-less 58 year-old libido prevented that.

Part 2 of my trip was Dolce Vita Raubach the next night.

Hessen Bub
02-04-12, 11:08
A girl walked by who looked intriguing. She was punkish in appearance and was wearing suspenders to hold up here little skirt. She was also wearing thick-frame black glasses. She was so sexy in an off-beat kind of way to suggest that she would be an extraordinary sex partner. But, she disappeared somewhere and I never got the chance to try to rise for the occasion one more time.Looking a little bit like this? Exept for the haircut? Thought she looked really weird, not sexy at all. But. It wasn't lingerie day and she was naked.

http://onlinebrille.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/nerd.png

HB

Pudendal
03-06-12, 06:52
After spending Sunday at World I decided to check out Sharks. Was debating between going back to Oase or Sharks. But decided on Sharks because I had my business meeting south of Frankfurt and Sharks was on the way back anyway. Got there late afternoon. Clearly before the evening shift had started since it was very quite. Probably around 10 guys and 15 or women. The facilities itself are very nice. The high ceiling and excellent ventilation gives it a very open air feel and even though the bar are itself is a bit smoky almost the rest of the club is almost smoke free. Had 5 sessions starting with 1. Tallish girl with very short bleached blond hair from Bosnia. She was ok. A bit too toothy on the oral. 2. African girl half nigerian and south african. She was a very nice girl and spoke very good english. Had a long relaxed pre-session on the couch and decided to head to the room. Wow she had excellent oral skills. Deep throat and an additional tongue swirl. Great sex and was my number 2 ranked girl for the day in terms of sessions. 3. Valentina. Dark hair and thick rim glasses. Might be the same girl Max01 was talking about? Dissapointing session. She was much sexier on the pre-sell and very toothy oral and not so good in bed. After 5 min started asking me if I was coming yet. 4. Best sex of the evening was Coco. Romanian with short blond hair. Could only say two words in english. I was just sitting and relaxing on one of the couches and she came up and lay in front of me with playing with her pussy smoking a cig. Was a different approach than the usual "baby you take me to room" so after slapping her ass and rubbing her pussy with my toes for a while and a little bit of open air grinding on top of her decided it was time to head to the room. She was a complete porn star fuck! Deep throat, rode me like she was in a rodeo, took a pounding with ass slapping and was loving it. 5. Decided to finish the night of with one of two women who had just come to sharks for the first time that night. When I was checking my emails by the door earlier that day I saw these two girls enter with huge suitcases and the they looked like they just stepped of the proverbial boat. Anyway hours later found them at the end of the bar hanging out by themselves so started chatting. One could speak english but not the other. Both Romanian the englilsh speaking one had worked as a bar tender in Italy but the income was not good so had started worked at a FKK near Stutgart for a couple of months. Had gone back to Romania and had returned with her friend. Decided to take her as a last session for me and the first for her at Sharks. She was as a very nice relaxed session and a great way to end the evening.

I don't think I will go back to Sharks on a weekday. A bit too quite and not the fantastic range of girls as Oase.

Horbate
03-08-12, 05:01
[QUOTE=Pudendal; 1254946]Best sex of the evening was Coco. Romanian with short blond hair. Could only say two words in english. I was just sitting and relaxing on one of the couches and she came up and lay in front of me with playing with her pussy smoking a cig. Was a different approach than the usual "baby you take me to room" so after slapping her ass and rubbing her pussy with my toes for a while and a little bit of open air grinding on top of her decided it was time to head to the room. She was a complete porn star fuck! Deep throat, rode me like she was in a rodeo, took a pounding with ass slapping and was loving it.

Pudental-

Thanks for the nice report from Shark. What you say about Coco sounds like the kind of naughty lady that I prefer. Is there any more description of her that you can recall, other than "short haired blond Romainian"? I will be in Sharks at the beginning of April and would like to "help her with expenses". Can you (or anyone else) , describe her body and age?

Thanks alot,

Horbate

Pudendal
03-08-12, 08:02
[QUOTE=Pudendal; 1254946]describe her body and age?She is is slim, tits are probably B, slightly crooked upper teeth, smokes, with her heels she was probably around 5 feet 10 inches, she is probably in her mid 20's, she was wearing green or blue colored leg warmer type things that covered her calves.

Enjoy your trip!

Capt Dan
03-20-12, 05:36
Visited FKK Sharks last Thursday (15th March). Seemed like at least 40+ (maybe more) very good quality girls present who were primarily of Romanian origin but some other nationalities also represented. However not too many male customers present (and some of them looked like a chapter of heavens devils). Chatted with some German Forum reprobates (and acquaintances of mine) in the club. The girls seemed very bored and restless. Was recovering from jet lag so only took Emma (Romania) to the room for a few hours to assist in my recuperation, rest and relaxation. Very good GFE etc. This club has improved considerably with regard to lineup. IMO definitely better than Mainhattan and Palace. The facilities are already second to none. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the vicinity of Darmstadt. Avoid the rooms on the top level (near the jacuzzis) if possible during the warmer weather. Way toooo hot and sticky! Will hopefully try again some weekend day in the not too distant future. Get there while the going is good :D

CD

Yakob
04-08-12, 08:09
It seems Sharks are having a big party on Saturday, April 28 on the same day as the garden opening party at Oase. See google translated note below. Sharks has fabulous facilities and a good line up per recent reports. If there are big boobed blondes like the one in the party advert attached then I will be gagging to go. Seeing a spit roasted ox is just a bonus. I'd prefer to spit roast that blonde with my friend!

Saturday, April 28.

A high spring!

News: With a really big party is on Saturday, the 28. 04. Worshipped the Lenz. The "great spring party", as it is officially called, offers an entire ox on the spit as epicurean speciality! In addition, a "huge brilliant Fireworks" is ignited.

Jymondor
04-11-12, 14:04
Sorry gents. I am too lazy to scroll down reports in the case if that info already was published.

They have one the best (if not the best) garden in industry. If it is open I will have no reasons to look for something else.

Dedalus
04-11-12, 14:12
Sorry gents. I am too lazy to scroll down reports in the case if that info already was published.

They have one the best (if not the best) garden in industry. If it is open I will have no reasons to look for something else.It was a tad chilly, but it was open last week.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Breadman
04-11-12, 14:34
They have one the best (if not the best) garden in industry. If it is open I will have no reasons to look for something else.Wonder if that's why Oase undertook their new remodel and the addition to the garden?

Banana Boi
04-13-12, 02:52
Hoping to make my first visit to Sharks within the next month. How many girls are usually working on a Sunday as opposed to a Wednesday? What time does the club get busy on a Sunday? Wednesday?

Finally, are there robes provided at Sharks?

Meeps77
04-13-12, 03:48
I had 4 days in Frankfurt. I had previously only been to Palace and Oase, but decided that renting a car would allow me more freedom to visit new clubs and come and go as I please. My third day was at Sharks.

The interior of the club feels very much like a night club. I got there around 2pm. 60 euro entrance fee. I called ahead and was told 48 girls would be working that day. Between the day and the night shift combined I would have guessed closer to 30-35, but it's so hard to tell. The earlier part of the day shift was limited in talent. A couple of girls that were not attractive at all, a handful of average ones (for FKKs, in real life I'd have them in a heartbeat).

I took a lean and petite german girl first (forgot her name). She has blond shoulder length straight hair. She had a narrow face and blue eyes. She was attractive but not a stunner. I had had some fun in manchester before coming to germany, and then a 2 days in fkk's previous to this. As a result, much of my stamina had left me. At this stage, unless the girl simply blows me away, it's difficult to cum via normal sex. As a result I like the BBBJ with cim. I find ordinarily the girls ask if you want this, but on this trip I found about 4-5 girls that don't do it. I can't say I blame them much, but it was surprising. This girl was one of them but since I didn't ask up front, I was already into the session before realizing it. I just couldn't nut knowing this and cut my losses at 50 eur; still a pretty girl and not a waste of money.

Second girl was a waste of money. Ro, light blonde hair, mildly chubby but a cute face. Was wearing a plaid little skirt. I was at the bar when she approached, rubbing up against me. She did display a fair bit of sexuality, and I was vulnerable as I was still wanting to get my nut off after the last visit. At this point there still wasn't many other options so I said what the hell. I confirmed she did cim and proceeded to the room. I didn't want to fuck her, just BBBJ and cim. She got bitchy when I tried to correct her form. She complained when I took over myself and told her to just stick out her tongue for me to jerk off onto. I finally came and she immediately pulled away mid orgasm and gagged. As if I needed the verbal confirmation she told me my cum tasted terrible and asked what I had eaten. That put me in a not so great mood as I did technically cum in her mouth and was obligated for the 100 eur, but I would have been better off fucking a watermelon. I paid and moved on.

Good news is it got better from there for the most part. Next 3 out of 4 were home runs.

Adella from ro. Gazelle like body, fair complected, long wavy brown hair. Pretty and very sweet. Did all I could have asked for in the room and was eager to please. Finished with a very pleasing cim. She sucked out every last drop to make sure I was fully satisfied. Would recommend.

Julia from ro. Never saw her till she approached me from behind at the bar. This girl just oozed sex apeal to me. Pretty face, she did have smallish teeth but it gave her character. Long brown straight hair to mid back. She had a little more curve than the gazelles, just the right amount of meat on her bones. But no means fat. I'm not partial to fat girls at all. She wore a little fake diamond belt thing and leg warmers. She chatted me for a good 20 mins before I took her. She was a total PSE in the room. Would recommend.

Next girl was from prague, forgot name. Spoke little english, only german and Czech. She has a beautiful body and a pretty face, although her nose may have been a bit long. I should have trusted my instincts and aborted when we did the pre room chat. She was heading into the showers when I flagged her (I wanted her specifically and approached her) , she told me "1 min" while she was going to shower. More like 15, but I waited. Then another "1 min" while she got a drink. Then she wanted to switch couches and she led us to one right next to the speaker. Then we moved. Then I realized language barrier was going to be a problem, but she was sexy and I was horny. Long story short is I couldn't cum as she kept validating over and over again I wanted cim (with the hand guesture towards her mouth and a psss sound). The constant breaks in the momentum did me in. Cut my losses again at 50.

I spoke at length with a black girl. She was very interesting to talk to. She told me she knew I wasnt going to take her (she was right, was too thick for me) , but she wanted a conversation. I was happy to have it and learned many things about fkk life from her. I then got hounded after 12am by some of the less attractive girls who'd I'd turned away earlier. One was almost hostile, somewhat put me off and I always try to be polite. Not the first or last time I'll experience this I'm sure.

Last girl I took was possibly an all time favorite, just too bad I found her at 1am. Catelina from ro, worked at world for a year. Redish hair which is normally curly from the pictures she showed me later, but was straight that night. Stunning face and a gorgeous natural body. Petite and probably about 5'5". I had to practically stalk her as she was in demand. She was hungry so we talked while she ate soup for about 45 mins. Smart girl and easy to talk to. In the room she was a PSE. She was also in my head, she knew what I wanted before I did. I cummed so hard I got dizzy. We talked to the hour. I paid her and she asked if I wanted to chat more while she had a drink. At this I was tired and it was 2am. I left telling her I would come back on my last day. I ended up flipping a coin and went to world.

The day was a mix of experiences, but addella, julia, and catelina are girls I will remember for a very long time and hope to see again.

Hessen Bub
04-13-12, 22:54
Catalina is one of the prettiest girls in German clubs, she was at World before, she got quite a lot of fans.

The Czech girl is Amanda, good session for me, mixed reviews on German boards. She's wearing a wig. No idea why.

HB

Free Dude
04-14-12, 01:05
Katalina (or Catalina, depending on which forum you read) isn't just one of the best looking girls, but also one of the best performers in the room. I've heard it said that the best club in Hessen can be determined by where Katalina is doing her thing. Maybe that's a bit much plaudits, but I must say that the news of Katalina in Sharks has made me reconsider my standard Oase / World weekend combos. In any case, if you get the chance to book her (which can be difficult) , don't waste any time and go for it!

Banana Boi
04-14-12, 01:17
+1 Free Dude.

Catalina leaving World has me considering my first visit to Sharks as well.

Anyone know Catalina and Adrianna's start time? Days most likely to find them?

Oralover
04-14-12, 02:50
my experience of the fkk scene has been numerous visits to oase over the last few years with a few stop overs at palace and twice at artemis while i was in berlin. wanting to expand that horizon i decided to venture over to sharks for one night. i decided to make it a friday night so that i would get a good impression. would hate to judge a club on an off night.

transportation:

i took the re60 train from frankfurt hbf and it gets you to darmstadt hbf in 18 minutes (€7. 30). from there a €8. 80 taxi ride takes you to sharks. 35 minutes from the door of my hotel to club. to me, that was awesome. normally i get to the clubs around 5:30 or 6:00, but after reading the board i decided to head over around 8:00. i have to agree that even at 8:00 i was surprised at the lack of movement. it really seemed to get more animated after 10:00. as stated in other posts, the last train back to frankfurt is 12:30, so that doesn't leave a lot of time if you get there late. a one way taxi ride is supposedly €50.

facilities:

my impression of the club is a little mixed. definitely large and clean, but it was almost too sterile. felt like a big shopping mall with a food court. when i read the other reviews and people were talking about the upstairs, i thought it would be a completely separate area. instead, it is all still in the same open space; more like a giant loft. don't get me wrong, i think the facilities are great, way better than oase; i would just like a few more areas to lose myself in. probably when the outside area is in use you get that, but tonight no one was out there and even the saunas out there were off.

actually i would love to return when the garden is in use. it actually looks like a nice place to hang. smaller than that of oase, but way more modern. even though the outdoor saunas were off, i loved that indoors there are three saunas (75°.85°, and 95°) and a large shower area. and it is the only club where i've been offered sex in the sauna (read below).

the club's locker area is clean with large lockers and a nice shower room; and the program rooms are clean and enjoyable. i'm not sure about all the rooms, but the rooms under the giant fish tank all have tv's playing sky tv's porn channel. as well as the standard rooms, there are also nice themes like the caves upstairs near the indoor pool and two jacuzzi, or the teepees and cubes outside. never tried any of the rooms up the stairs behind the safes, so don't know what those are like.

the bar is a large oval, well situated with a view to almost everywhere. another feature i like is that you can run a bar tab with your key number. the prices are not great; but not outrageous (€6 / shot) i for one enjoy having a drink (4 in fact). though at the end of the night my bill was €28, not the €26 4 drinks should have been. didn't think about it until after i left, so couldn't ask or complain. is this a built in tip? anyone know?

besides all of this, there is also a kino which, unlike other clubs, was seldom used. there are also plenty of sofas and chairs placed at different angles to create many different little sitting areas.

my overall view of the facilities is that they are wonderful. it would be nice however to have a few areas to escape to when needed. if you're looking for a dirty or seedy vibe, this definitely isn't your place.

the talent:

though there seemed to be less woman than i am used to from oase or artemis, there did seem to be a greater selection of types. i was surprised and happy to see older women and larger women. not the type i go for normally, but i love variety. none of the ladies were too pushy, and they definitely didn't feel like sharks to me. in the rooms extras were offered, but i never got the feeling that they were trying to upsell. i really liked the vibe of the girls here, very natural, not a lot of silicon, pleasant to chat with and there were at least 5 girls that i wanted to do that first night; but even though the mind is willing, the body still falters.

i was so tempted by yana, catalina, eva, jessica and a bunch of others. i decided i wanted to try catalina first; but she was always occupied when i saw her. and when eva sat in my lap for a 3rd time i couldn't resist. her english is very limited but that didn't matter. a fantastic hour spent with this gorgeous girl never taking her eyes off mine the entire time. great kisser, nice body to enjoy, and no lube needed. fantastic first session; definite repeat.

after that it was a shower and back to the bar for some drinks, then i wanted to hide and relax. with nowhere else to go i went to the saunas. no one was in any of them. i thought i would start with the large one (75°) and work my way up to the hotter ones. as i was lying there with my eyes closed i hear the door open, and in walks jessica (i think she said she was macedonian). i laugh because i know there is no way my body is ready for this; but as she rests her head on me and starts to caress me, the heat in the room and the intoxication of the idea of fucking in the sauna get me going again. after a lot of caressing, kissing and bbbj, we decide to retire sweating to a room. she offers full service, and though i enjoy anal i don't like the idea of an extra €100 (though i may be tempted the next time). instead we spend an hour massaging and licking each others bodies. and she does a thorough job of licking me everywhere with that wonderful tongue. in the end i couldn't cum again, but was definitely not disappointed in the session. another €100 and another definite repeat. another shower and another drink.

it was now close to midnight, so i had to make a decision. either continue to enjoy the club and sample some more; or catch the last train back to frankfurt. since i had already spent 2 hours in the rooms, and already spent yesterday at oase; i decided it would be better to rest up the body and come back tomorrow.

thanks to everyone whose earlier posts helped convince me to venture down to darmstadt.

Meeps77
04-14-12, 06:09
+1 Free Dude.

Anyone know Catalina and Adrianna's start time? Days most likely to find them?She was working on easter Sunday at night as you might have inferred from my post

Meeps77
04-14-12, 06:10
Catalina is one of the prettiest girls in German clubs, she was at World before, she got quite a lot of fans.

HBShe has one in me; her, julia from world, and vanessa formerly of palace are probably some ATFs. Wish I had time to take Katelina a second time. Sigh

Hessen Bub
04-14-12, 10:50
I've heard it said that the best club in Hessen can be determined by where Katalina is doing her thing.Yes, that's definetly too much. Catalaina (she spells herself with a "C") is a beautiful girl, but there's girls with better service (for me). And she's about 10. 12 cm too short to be a model.

HB

Banana Boi
04-15-12, 21:25
Adrianna usually morning shift & Catalina night shift.Thanks Vito. Would 5 pm be shift change at Sharks?

Yakob
04-16-12, 00:18

Anyone know Catalina and Adrianna's start time? Days most likely to find them?Last time I saw Adriana at Sharks she had started at 2pm and left after 1am. That was mid week.

Catalina worked to closing time at 4am. Both girls were in constant demand.

Banana Boi
04-25-12, 22:20
Sharks is on the agenda this trip, likely Friday night. What is the best time to go to balance a good selection of girls vs. Being too busy?

Do they have robes?

Jymondor
04-25-12, 23:52
Sharks is on the agenda this trip, likely Friday night. What is the best time to go to balance a good selection of girls vs. Being too busy?

Do they have robes?I l'll be at shark this Thursday (Tomorrow. Oh no. It is Today already). I am not sure about robes. I believe you ask for maybe for small fee. I am OK with towels there.

CoupleAwesome
04-26-12, 10:35
Friends. Any comments on the lineup of Sharks by Saturday afternoon in general? (I mean compared to other clubs in region)?

Thanks

Ableyone
04-26-12, 21:43
Friends. Any comments on the lineup of Sharks by Saturday afternoon in general? (I mean compared to other clubs in region)?

ThanksWhich Saturday are you going? They are having a party this Saturday 28th April.

CoupleAwesome
04-26-12, 23:51
Sorry, I was referring to next Saturday and not 28th. I have few hrs and was advised by one of the board members that Sharks is a very good club somewhat close to Frankfurt Central. On checking the Sharks website, it looks Kool. So wanted to try it out.

Do you know in general hows the lineup on a Saturday noon? Also are the gals in general friendly and GFE type?

Any particular gals that you would recommend?

Thanks

Which Saturday are you going? They are having a party this Saturday 28th April.

Jymondor
04-28-12, 12:13
Sharks is getting better and better. It seems that Sharks becomes #1 on Hessen arena. I was there last Thursday between 3:00 PM and about 10:00 PM.

Four sessions.

1. Tall slim Romanian Flori with very small breast. Her English is basic but she speaks a lot. Mostly repeats the same words promising a good service in the room. Her face looks more Latino-American rather than European. She can be recognized by light-blue neckerchief. Excellent one-hour session. Good BBBJ with lots of BL and some attempt of slow DT. DATY, DIGITS, CIM. 160E including 10E tip. Highly recommended.

2. Lithuanian Martina. Short, blond average build. Good English, but I could communicate with her in bearable Russian as well. Lousy session, No DIGITS no DATY. 50E. No tip.

3. Romanian Roberta. She claims that this is her real name and as a proof demonstrated me tattoo with "R" on lower back. Good honest standard session. 60E with 10E tip.

4. Very slim Romanian. Her name will not be disclosed as she asks. She joined me in Jacuzzi without asking up front. We went into that small cave at wellness area. In the room after long DFK and caressing she proposed anal. Normally anal in Sharks is 150E. She proposed 100E including anal and time in Jacuzzi. I agreed. Long porn-style anal pounding with no complains. I newer seen this type of specials in Hessen before.

Hessen Bub
04-28-12, 13:20
Flori: Be careful, she can be really bad in the room. I had a great session with her, but she gets the worst reviews on German boards.

Roberta: She's been at almost every club, including World, Atlanta, Oase, Palace, Feigenblatt. Do a search for her in the Oase thread, there's a great story about a guy taking her outside for a date, hilarious. Sevice varies.

Romanian girl: So for half an hour in the room including anal plus the time in the whirlpool you paid what? 150€? Thanks.

HB

Ableyone
04-28-12, 13:27
Sorry, I was referring to next Saturday and not 28th. I have few hrs and was advised by one of the board members that Sharks is a very good club somewhat close to Frankfurt Central. On checking the Sharks website, it looks Kool. So wanted to try it out.

Do you know in general hows the lineup on a Saturday noon? Also are the gals in general friendly and GFE type?

Any particular gals that you would recommend?

ThanksYes Hessen Bub always provides excellent information.

Sorry I am unfamiliar with the line up around Saturday noon, I get up late Saturdays!

If I had only a few hours and were staying in central Frankfurt I would go to Mainhattan, simply because it is the more convenient and with 10 Euros cheaper entry.

There are plenty of friendly GFE type girls in all the Frankfurt clubs, the trick is to find them.

Good luck.

Breadman
04-28-12, 16:57
Can anyone confirm that anal is 150 at sharks? I know some might 'ask' for that but I thought the going rate was 100.

Hessen Bub
04-28-12, 17:31
Hershey highway is 100€ extra. Which is the same as "30min incl. Anal is 150€". I suppose that's what girls mean when they say 150€.

HB

Jymondor
04-28-12, 18:55
Flori: Be careful, she can be really bad in the room. I had a great session with her, but she gets the worst reviews on German boards.

HBShe was really good with me. Maybe I found better approach to her. Actually she was trying to animate me again later in the same evening.

Romanian girl: So for half an hour in the room including anal plus the time in the whirlpool you paid what? 150€? Thanks.

HBNo, this is a thing: it was 100E! That was real surprise to me. Newer happened before.

Jymondor
04-28-12, 18:58
Hershey highway is 100€ extra. Which is the same as "30min incl. Anal is 150€". I suppose that's what girls mean when they say 150€.HBM-m-m. I always assumed that 150E for anal is on top of standard 50E per 1/2 hr. Am I wrong? Actually clarification will be welcomed. Thanks.

Jymondor
04-28-12, 19:09
Thanks for this lead:

Roberta: She's been at almost every club, including World, Atlanta, Oase, Palace, Feigenblatt. Do a search for her in the Oase thread, there's a great story about a guy taking her outside for a date, hilarious. Sevice varies.

HBI found in Oase thread:

There are two Romanians that looks similar, one goes by Roberta, she has an R with wings around it tattooed on her lower back. Roberta is a real hustler though, so for those thinking of going with her, be careful. I gave her a try once (50€) and would not repeat.I would believe that this is her because of tattoo is as described. I gave her 10E tip ant this means that I liked the session. Not a gem, but honest. At least she did not try to restrict penetration, allowed DIGITS, lots of DFK. But I wouldn't say that she is real beauty as described in Oase thread. Nice body, but face is a bit above average.

London Traveller
04-28-12, 20:10
M-m-m. I always assumed that 150E for anal is on top of standard 50E per 1/2 hr. Am I wrong? Actually clarification will be welcomed. Thanks.It is extra 100 euros. You are wrong. But generous!

Breadman
04-28-12, 20:32
It is extra 100 euros. You are wrong. But generous!If you can find a girl up north, the rate for anal is 'usually' 50 euros'. Samya for instance has a search that shows all the girls who do the greek tours. Say for example you took a girl at Samya to the room for an hour and anal was involved, the cost should be 50+25+50 for 125 total.

Jymondor
04-28-12, 21:27
It is extra 100 euros. You are wrong. But generous!I am not generous at all. I declined offers of 150E extra for anal.

Ableyone
04-29-12, 18:48
Girl line up is fine as you get girls from Mainhattan, World and Oases coming to work at Sharks and plenty from Paradise in Stuttgart. I mean Hungarian girl Vivienne was at Sharks Christmas party from Oases. Nice to find out on Timea and Kira, etc.Maybe I am misreading this but has anyone seen Vivienne at Sharks since Christmas. There is a Hungarian Vivienne at Mainhattan but she is not the one I know from Oase.

Lorenzo
05-04-12, 05:50
Brother mongers:

I will be in Frankfurt May 11-15 and plan to visit a different FKK every day, specifically, Friday-Palace, Saturday-Mainhattan, Sunday-World, Monday-Sharks, Tuesday-Oase, all this assuming that I have the stamina to keep up this schedule. I promise a full report on each place I visit. To put this in perspective, I am a veteran monger in the twilight of my career, and I want to experience the legendary Frankfurt scene while I still can. I have RTFF, but I still have a few questions:

1) Is the dining buffet open round the clock or only at certain hours? If possible, I would like to save money by having all my meals except breakfast at the FKKs. I am just curious as to whether this is doable at Sharks.

2) I have an aversion to breast implants and would never knowingly choose a girl who has them. (Sorry, it's just one of my quirks, a major turnoff.) So here's my question: would it be within the realm of acceptable FKK behavior to fondle a girl's breasts during the selection process to see if they are real if I'm not sure, or would touching her bind me to a session with her?

3) What do you think of my above schedule? I decided to focus on FKKs because I have no interest in gangbangs or public sex, and most of the Partytreff websites I visited are in German only (I don't speak or read German). Do you think it might be better, for variety's sake, to skip the FKKs on one of the days and try an alternative? If so, which club would you recommend? Also, are there any "alles ohne" clubs in the Frankfurt area?

Thanks in advance for your answers. I will be posting this in other FKK threads for maximum exposure, sometimes tailoring questions to that specific FKK, so just ignore duplicate posts.

Lorenzo

Ableyone
05-10-12, 21:21
Sorry, I was referring to next Saturday and not 28th. I have few hrs and was advised by one of the board members that Sharks is a very good club somewhat close to Frankfurt Central. On checking the Sharks website, it looks Kool. So wanted to try it out.CoupleAwesome how was your trip? Did all the research pay off? Did you make it back in one piece?

Ableyone.

Breadman
05-16-12, 07:29
Second visit, same as the first. Lineup hasnt changed, pretty low quality except for a handfull in my opinion. Managed to do Arianna x from World so that saved the day. Had a view from the crows nest up top, the girls look really good looking down on them from 40 feet. When they come up to visit you and give you a 10 minute sales pitch you notice they arent all that good looking close up. Good luck getting a seat at the bar, seems the girls are allowed to claim chairs and never remove their towels while they are proweling around. At times there would be 10 "empty" seats but pink towels claiming them for the girls on their return. Worlds lineup on Monday blew away Sharks lineup on a Saturday. Tons of new young stunners at World at the moment. Wonder if past girls who used to work the clubs have anything to do with where the new talent goes to work? Think about it, hot little Romanian in need of money asks around what club to visit and is told either Oase or World, Sharks is too new of a club to pull in a wider variety of new talent. Yeah, they had some girls that looked good but quite a few have been around the block for many many years and are starting to look worn down. Arianna rules the club, she had guys waiting on the chairs by the payment center and would just walk up to the next one in line.

Possitives are the food is pretty good, available almost the entire evening. The outdoor garden looks nice on closer inspection but not sure how it will draw customers back if the lineup is so weak? Would be intersting to see if the girls at the bar inside leave their towels there when they add the garden to their hunting grounds. Arianna saved the day, if she hadn't been free for those few minutes that I needed to hunt her down, the day would have been a waste.

Banana Boi
05-16-12, 11:40
. Arianna rules the club, she had guys waiting on the chairs by the payment center and would just walk up to the next one in line.That sucks. Wonder if Adrianna gives priority to her old regulars from World. LOL

Hessen Bub
05-16-12, 15:20
Tons of new young stunners at World at the moment.Lot's of new girls. But stunners? Didn't see more than one or two hot looking newbies.

HB

Breadman
05-16-12, 16:30
Lot's of new girls. But stunners? Didn't see more than one or two hot looking newbies.

HBStunners compared to the Girls working at Sharks. All places have their lower quality but Sharks was exceptionally bad for it being a Saturday. I'm just calling it as I see it, the lineup of Sharks was dreadful. World has its share but they also have quite a few that are have decent bodys and the looks to make you at least consider taking them for the ride. Many of the girls who approached me at Sharks were a bit on the "thick" side.

Sucker17
05-16-12, 17:38
Many of the girls who approached me at Sharks were a bit on the "thick" side.Well, to use Lord Flashheart's terminology: gives you something to hang on to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKfbSHW9uGA

Strato
05-17-12, 06:47
That sucks. Wonder if Adrianna gives priority to her old regulars from World. LOLIs this the the same Adrianna / Karolina of Oase?

S. Trato

Yakob
05-17-12, 06:55
Is this the the same Adrianna / Karolina of Oase?No, she is not the same.

Ortos
05-17-12, 15:19
Is this the the same Adrianna / Karolina of Oase?

S. TratoNo it is NOT! The Adrianna you refer to, Seniore, Linda (CZ) ex Palace (years ago) seems to have left the business sometime in 2011. The girl referred to now at Sharks is a short-haired girl with a wonderful body who was working at World for much of the past year. Now a few months at Sharks.

By the way: Speaking of ex-World girls who moved to Sharks: Has there been any sightings of Cindy (De) at Sharks lately? Would love to know.

O

Hessen Bub
05-17-12, 17:07
By the way: Speaking of ex-World girls who moved to Sharks: Has there been any sightings of Cindy (De) at Sharks lately? Would love to know.

ODid not see her early this week, but last week. If you plan to visit, call the club. But her nickname is a different one at Sharks.

HB.

PS: Catalina has her last day today, she'll be gone for an unknown time

Howie
05-18-12, 03:15
Did not see her early this week, but last week. If you plan to visit, call the club. But her nickname is a different one at Sharks.

HB.

PS: Catalina has her last day today, she'll be gone for an unknown timeHi Hessen Bub,

Trying to send you PM but your PM box is full.

Howie

Toscana
05-18-12, 22:45
By the way: Speaking of ex-World girls who moved to Sharks: Has there been any sightings of Cindy (De) at Sharks lately? Would love to know.Yes, she was there end of last week. I heard from another guy she would be away a couple of weeks. Back end of May. Just hearsay though.

Hessen Bub
05-19-12, 09:19
Hi Hessen Bub,

Trying to send you PM but your PM box is full.

HowieCleared it up.

HB

Fkknomad
05-20-12, 05:34
What's the cost of a cab to and from Shark's to FRA? Or is DB easily doable on a layover? Thanks.

FKKnomad

Hessen Bub
05-20-12, 09:52
Cab from Frankfurt airport to Sharks. Around 25€ maybe, never did it. You can take a regional train from "Regionalbahnhof" in the basement of the terminal to Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof and a cab from there.

www.bahn.de Does have an English site.

HB

Dreams
05-20-12, 12:17
What's the cost of a cab to and from Shark's to FRA? Or is DB easily doable on a layover? Thanks.

FKKnomadBest is bus form FRA to Darmastadt Hbf and taxi form there.

Ableyone
05-20-12, 15:06
Best is bus form FRA to Darmastadt Hbf and taxi form there.Http://www.heagmobibus.de/download/pdf/Airliner-2012.pdf

Fkknomad
05-20-12, 15:43
Thanks all for the responses. If I have a window from 10-3:00pm is Sharks worth a visit on a Saturday morning?

Best is bus form FRA to Darmastadt Hbf and taxi form there.7. 6 euro for the RMV bus to HBF what is the cab fare from there? Are cabs are readily available at the club & HBF?

Cheers.

Fkknomad

Ableyone
05-20-12, 18:34
A possible alternative to a cab is to take Stadtbus R that runs between Darmstadt HBf and Darmstadt Nord Bf; after 8 minutes get off at Daimlerweg and this should put you close to the club.

Sadly no google streetview in Darmstadt and I have yet to test this route so no guarantees.

Dreams
05-20-12, 19:56
Thanks all for the responses. If I have a window from 10-3:00pm is Sharks worth a visit on a Saturday morning?

7. 6 euro for the RMV bus to HBF what is the cab fare from there? Are cabs are readily available at the club & HBF?

Cheers.

FkknomadTaxi : less than 15 euros. And you will need to ask the receptionist to call one before you leave.

10 to 3: if it is the time yoy have at the club, that's fine. If it includes travel, no.

Toscana
05-20-12, 21:41
Thanks all for the responses. If I have a window from 10-3:00pm is Sharks worth a visit on a Saturday morning?Club opens at 11. 00. Which should give you four hours. 2-3 sessions, depending. I think Sharks first shift (15-20 girls?) will give you enough to go on with.

If you spy Natasha (blonde, gap between her front teeth) , usually first shift, go for her. Don't think you'd regret it.

Fkknomad
05-21-12, 05:21
If Dreams is right that 15 euros from HBF to the club plus 7. 6 for RMV from FRA then it doesn't seem worth it. Can anyone confirm HB's Cab fare from Frankfurt airport to Sharks would be around 25€?

Dreams
05-21-12, 09:43
If Dreams is right that 15 euros from HBF to the club plus 7. 6 for RMV from FRA then it doesn't seem worth it. Can anyone confirm HB's Cab fare from Frankfurt airport to Sharks would be around 25€?I have not done it, but I very much doubt that it will be so cheap. You can call the club, they speak English, and they will give ou the info.

Hessen Bub
05-21-12, 17:06
I was probably wrong about the 25 EUR. According to this page:

http://www.taxi-rechner.de/en_index.php

Is is about 42 EUR.

Apologies.

HB

Fkknomad
05-21-12, 17:52
Is is about 42 EUR.

Apologies.

HBThanks HB.

I also found http://www.numbeo.com/taxi-fare/city_result.jsp?country=Germany&city=Frankfurt

A great website for Taxi Fares Frankfurt Flughaffen to:

Oase 54. 55 euros.

Sharks 42. 46 euros.

Palace 26 euros.

Mainhattan 34. 43 euros

Luckystar24
05-29-12, 14:20
Could somebody tell me if Sharks is worth checking out these days?

And what days / shift Alba / Julia (PO) are on?

Hessen Bub
05-29-12, 20:20
Sharks line-up was great last Friday. Also weather was perfect. Did not see Alba or Julia, but both work night shift.

HB

Breadman
05-30-12, 12:37
Sharks line-up was great last Friday. Also weather was perfect. Did not see Alba or Julia, but both work night shift.

HBOdd how it changes day to day. I thought the lineup on my Saturday visit a few weeks back was awful. But I do prefer them slim with a nice set of T and A. Its possible friday is a better day to visit.

Hessen Bub
05-31-12, 22:38
Julia and Alba were working today.

HB

Fkknomad
06-02-12, 13:28
Odd how it changes day to day. I thought the lineup on my Saturday visit a few weeks back was awful. But I do prefer them slim with a nice set of T and A. Its possible friday is a better day to visit.Any predictions of how good will Sharks lineup be tomorrow / Sunday or early Monday?

HungryStud101
06-02-12, 15:36
Good luck getting a seat at the bar, seems the girls are allowed to claim chairs and never remove their towels while they are proweling around. At times there would be 10 "empty" seats but pink towels claiming them for the girls on their return. .

Possitives are the food is pretty good, available almost the entire evening. The outdoor garden looks nice on closer inspection but not sure how it will draw customers back if the lineup is so weak? Would be intersting to see if the girls at the bar inside leave their towels there when they add the garden to their hunting grounds. Arianna saved the day, if she hadn't been free for those few minutes that I needed to hunt her down, the day would have been a waste.Breadman. Thanks for the excellent report. Glad I was talked out of visiting this place last month (thaks Churn). As for the little pink towels on the bar stool. Pick them up and throw them on the next chair which also has a little pink towels and sit down. This is a ridiculous policy.

Banana Boi
06-02-12, 18:58
It saddens me that IMO the hottest fkk girl in fra, adrianna, chooses to work at sharks which does not have a line up worth visiting. Smart on her part but not good for us.

Hessen Bub
06-03-12, 22:25
Who says Shark's line uo is not worth visiting? Lots a good looking girls last week.

HB

Fkknomad
06-04-12, 13:13
Sharks was an interesting experience for a 1st time. Unfortunately I was there on a Sunday so likely not a fair indication of girls or true vibe. But the club is big and airy. A warehouse in an industrial area that feels like a club. A large 2-3 story space with a series of levels and volumetric elevated rooms featuring a large 5m octagonal fish tank. Plenty of recliners, lounge chairs and couches. I really like the setup especially if you want to relax or nap between sessions - although one girl startled me awake with a full money shot inches straddled over my face. LOL

If you spy -- (blonde, gap between her front teeth) , usually first shift, go for her. Don't think you'd regret it.I remembered the comment but not the name. Natasha. I went with Turkish Victoria as my 1st girl at Sharks and it was a disappointment. I'll have to pay better attention to names.

I saw 6 girls. Victoria, Maya, Flori, Amelia, Eva and a girl I can't remember her name. Although one of the best of the night. Funny how that happens. Perhaps one of you regulars can help. Dyed Blonde Kinky hair. Very pretty face that looks a bit like a young Kelly Preston. Romanian that doesn't look Romanian. 5'4" 34A 24 34 best looker in the place and as it turns out she has a very sweet genuine personality. And great BBBJ / BL skills. Really aims to please. Speaks excellent English. I extended to 60min after the awesome 1st half.

No repeat or Recommendation for Victoria, Flori both reminded me of Palace sharks. No promised LFK/DFK or BL
Amelia if you are looking for aggressive PSE
Eva an Miss X for a true FKK GFE session.

BTW cab from HBF to Sharks was 8.6euro and 8.5 return. The bus to FRA was direct taking only 24 mins and cost me 4.1euros. A cabbie quoted me 50 to FRA.

Fkknomad
06-04-12, 13:28
Stunners compared to the Girls working at Sharks. All places have their lower quality but Sharks was exceptionally bad for it being a Saturday. I'm just calling it as I see it, the lineup of Sharks was dreadful. World has its share but they also have quite a few that are have decent bodys and the looks to make you at least consider taking them for the ride. Many of the girls who approached me at Sharks were a bit on the "thick" side.I was at Oase (Saturday) World (Friday, Saturday's party) and Sharks (Sunday) last week and I'd say no absolute stunners at Sharks but I saw only 2-3 at Oase & World and some really chunky unappealing girls as well to reset the balance. No really "thick" girls approached me at Sharks last night. None in sight.

Fkknomad
06-04-12, 14:08
.and a girl I can't remember her name. Although one of the best of the night.Her name might be Daria?

Hessen Bub
06-04-12, 15:27
Must have been Daria. Great girl, was working in Spain and in Atlanta (Hanau) before. Speaks excellent Spanish, no German.

Flori. Mixed reports on her, from great to desaster.

HB

Jymondor
06-04-12, 19:52
No repeat or Recommendation for Victoria, Flori both reminded me of Palace sharks.Well, this is not first negative report on Flori. However I had great one-hour prolonged session + CIM with her. No complains, no regrets. Possibly I will repeat with her.

HB
I cannot explain this. But great report is mine.

Jymondor
06-04-12, 20:00
Must have been Daria. Great girl, was working in Spain and in Atlanta (Hanau) before. Speaks excellent Spanish, no German.

HBI knew another Daria there. Not as described. There is a report here somewhere. But I am not 100% sure that her name is Daria. Could be Maria.

Hessen Bub
06-04-12, 20:34
I don't think FKKnomad did actually fuck Flori. I did. Several times. Good session.

HB

Taiyo
06-04-12, 20:48

HBLast summer, I made a session with Flori.

At that time she was quite new and she came at least 4 times during 30 minutes session, if you believe or not.

It was very special experience in FKK club.

After one week of this first session, of course I repeated her and the session was totally disaster.

I have never repeated her but she is still friendly and often give me her favorite strawberry ice cream these days. LOL

Fkknomad
06-05-12, 01:47
I don't think FKKnomad did actually fuck Flori.HB I did session & fuck Flori. No kissing as promised. No BL ok BJ. Flori really got into DATY and helped rub herself to an O.

Jymondor
06-07-12, 01:35
HB I did session & fuck Flori. No kissing as promised. No BL ok BJ. Flori really got into DATY and helped rub herself to an O.Today I had another 1-hr session with Flori. DFK, BL and BBBJ. BBBJ is not as enthusiastic that first time, but still OK. This time she allows gentle fingering (no DIGITS at the first session). Now I can guess why she does not like fingering. Her pussy is VERY sensitive, and she is very responsive to even very gentle DIGITS. She came of DIGITS so as of DATY. Very eager to please. Before session we cuddling and DFK-ing on the sofa in the dark corner for at least 40 minutes. She caught me right after the first room and did not let me go until I fully restored.

So, Flori is still good for me. Maybe she needs personal approach.

Other sessions.

#1. Polish Anna-Maria. Average body, average face, average BBBJ, but lots of DFK, fingering, cuddling, FS in any positions with no complains because of long hard pounding. No regrets, but no tips and will no repeat.

#2. Flori. Described above.

#3 Russian Bella. I know her for a while and had no session with her for last few visits. She is MILF but good BBBJ technique and no restrictions in positions, amplitude and penetration. Honest session, no regrets.

Howie
06-21-12, 08:31
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where Catalina has moved to? I read that she had left Sharks last month.

Howie

JBright
06-22-12, 14:37
See on their website that they have a beach party tomorrow. How is the party atmosphere at Sharks? Anyone ever been? Is it comparable to Oase or World parties?

I'll be in Frankfurt area this weekend and might pop by.

Hessen Bub
06-22-12, 18:56
Catalina left Germany, heard that she doesn't plan to return to Germany. Let's see.

HB

KoffeGuy
06-23-12, 10:22
See on their website that they have a beach party tomorrow. How is the party atmosphere at Sharks? Anyone ever been? Is it comparable to Oase or World parties?

I'll be in Frankfurt area this weekend and might pop by.I am in Frankfurt too. I am not sure about the party, but I heard line is pretty good. So I am going to go tonight. Might meet you there) have fun.

Taiyo
06-23-12, 15:27
Catalina left Germany, heard that she doesn't plan to return to Germany. Let's see.

HBHessen Bub,

It is great if you know Adriana will be back to Sharks or not?

Thanks.

Simex
06-27-12, 23:25
Gave this club a visit Monday just gone and found out I just missed the Saturday beach party with over 100 girls (I wasted 6 hours in Oase)

A quiet night for Monday with 29 girls, but several 7 & 8's in the house.

The club very grand and new. Would def give this place a try on a weekend.

Henio
06-28-12, 02:34
snip.

I saw 6 girls. Victoria, Maya, Flori, Amelia, Eva and a girl I can't remember her name. Although one of the best of the night. Funny how that happens. Perhaps one of you regulars can help. Dyed Blonde Kinky hair. Very pretty face that looks a bit like a young Kelly Preston. Romanian that doesn't look Romanian. 5'4" 34A 24 34 best looker in the place and as it turns out she has a very sweet genuine personality. And great BBBJ / BL skills. Really aims to please. Speaks excellent English. I extended to 60min after the awesome 1st half.The girl you did not remember the name of is at World now and goes there by the name Mikaela. You forgot to mention the perfect milky white skin.

Fkknomad
06-28-12, 20:11
Thanks Henio. At World now. Was her name always Mikaela.

Yes perfect milky white skin.

Hessen Bub
06-28-12, 22:16
Hessen Bub,

It is great if you know Adriana will be back to Sharks or not?

Thanks.Rumours say she either already quit the job or will quit in near future. But you never know.

HB

Atooz
06-28-12, 22:52
Rumours say she either already quit the job or will quit in near future. But you never know.

HBI only saw Adriana once out of the 4 times I was at Sharks the past 2 weeks. Just to be sure we're talking about the same girl, she wears short black hair and parts it from the side. She looks pretty enough but I didn't like her tits.

BTW, does anyone know this tall (180+ cm without heels) slim girl with blonde hair (dyed?) and very nice natural C cups? She usually sits on the sofa near or in front of the stripper's pole. She wears heavy eye makeup sometimes. She seems stuck up and sharky so I didn't even attempt to approach her. Hope I didn't make a mistake.

Taiyo
06-29-12, 02:45
Rumours say she either already quit the job or will quit in near future. But you never know.

HBThanks HB.

Catalina and Adriana left us sweet big memory.

It's hard to say who can cover such a nice looking and attitude stunner in Sharks,

Natasha, Beatrice, Denisa, Anastasia and Velonica have the potencial IMHO.

Atooz
06-29-12, 02:54
Others have reported that to reach Sharks by public transport, Darmstadt Nordbahnhof is closer. I would like to add a little more useful information:

As you get out of the Darmstadt Nord station (there is only one way to get out) , you need to make a left turn and walk down FrankfurterStrasse (the station entrance is roughly in the middle of a rather long block and if you make a right turn, you will have wasted time and energy before you learn that you are heading in the wrong direction). At the next corner, the street sign is Martin-Luther-King-Ring (assuming you haven't crossed the street to the other side of FrankfurterStrasse). You then make a right turn and cross FrankfurterStrasse. The street name changes to Carl-Schenck-Ring once you cross the intersection. You then walk for about 5 to 6 minutes depending on your pace and then make a right turn onto Otto-Roehm-Strasse. If you want to take a short cut, you can cut across the shopping strip by taking a worn footpath across the lawn of the shopping strip before the intersection and then walk across the parking lot to Otto-Roehm-Strasse. You need to cross the street to the other side of Otto-Roehm-Strasse and continue walking for 2 to 3 minutes. There are really no FKK-Sharks signs until you're almost there and it is right by the curb outside of an auto dealership. Sharks is way in the back behind the dealership. The total trip walking from train station to the club is about 10 to 12 minutes for me.

The train ride from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof to Darmstadt Nord is as short as 18 minutes depending on the schedule and the trains run very frequently. It is Euro 7. 3 one-way. If you do an all-nighter before flying out of Frankfurt airport, your fare is still Euro 7. 3 from Darmstadt Nord to the airport. The earliest ride is at around 4:35am from outside Darmstadt Nord. You will need to take the tram to Willy-Brandt-Platz and then switch to a bus which then takes you to Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof. From there, you take the train back to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof and then switch to S8 or S9 to the airport. Rmv. De (and bahn. De) will give you all of the information you need.

You can store your luggage in the locker at Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof, it is Euro 3 for a small locker and Euro 5 for a large one if you use the lockers on the far right side (looking out from inside McDonald's for instance) of the train station alongside the last train tracks (I think it is Euro 4 and 6 for those lockers inside the building).

Fkknomad
06-29-12, 04:20
Great info Atooz. I will try this route next time.

Banana Boi
06-29-12, 04:26
I only saw Adriana once out of the 4 times I was at Sharks the past 2 weeks. Just to be sure we're talking about the same girl, she wears short black hair and parts it from the side. She looks pretty enough but I didn't like her tits.Definitely doesn't sound like Adrianna. Adrianna's tits are comparable to Ilona at World. When Adrianna was at World Ilona and her were a great 1-2 punch for titty lovers.

Fkknomad
06-29-12, 19:10
Banana Boi.

I wouldn't say Adrianna's tits are comparable to Ilona at World. But Adrianna does have a great pair. The largest set of "B cups" (self proclaimed by her) that I've ever seen.

Atooz
06-29-12, 22:27
Banana Boi, Fkknomad.

The Adrianna I met was about 5 feet eight with heels, slim, and has short black hair that parts from the side. Does this sound like her?

She does have B cups that were kinda round and had a rather large footprint (or breastprint) on her chest, and with almost no drooping, so much so that they looked like man-made.

I like tits that protrude out of the girl's chest, and they must bounce and jiggle when she walks, like Alexia's tits from Oase and this other tall blonde girl's tits at Sharks, whom I am still trying to identify.

Fkknomad
06-30-12, 02:04
Atooz.

I can't speak for Banana Boi, when I saw AdriannaatFKK World after she had been at the club about 4 months. I'd say yes 5'8" 115 lbs 32B 24 34. At that time she had short brown hair and heavy on the eye makeup. Her Bs are high, firm and awesome. She told me they were As but she put on a few Kilos and luckily must have gone straight to her chest. Yes no drooping but I like that equally to Alexia's perfect pair. Adrianna is a very friendly GFE, great responsive girl and much less moody then Alexia. She loved DATY and is a good kisser.

Fkknomad.

Atooz
06-30-12, 03:40
I'd say yes 5'8" 115 lbs 32B 24 34. At that time she had short brown hair and heavy on the eye makeup. Her Bs are high, firm and awesome. She told me they were As but she put on a few Kilos and luckily must have gone straight to her chest. Yes no drooping.I would say it was the same girl I met. Again, I had only seen her once out of the 4 times I was there within a span of 2 weeks. She came up to me and introduced herself. I remembered right away the name from this forum but didn't go with her as I was already eyeing some other girls. She was friendly and straightforward and seemed to speak pretty good English. I must say that I gave her a couple extra looks every time I saw her that evening due to her reputation. Sounds like I missed a good one.

BTW, most of the girls at Sharks speak only a few words of English. There were only a few exceptions like Denisa and Lucianna. Even the German girl Lara's English was sub-standard comparing to most young German I met. It was really not a problem for me but I just wanted to point it out.

Hessen Bub
06-30-12, 08:55
Daria's English is good. And yes, at Sharsk you find a larger percentage of girls speaking better German than English. So. Learn German.

HB

Fkknomad
06-30-12, 13:20
Hessen Bub

My session with the blonde with kinky hair is she Daria or Mikaela?

Hessen Bub
06-30-12, 14:52
Kinky = curly? Long and blonde? Small skinny girl, max. 155cm, small boobs, no tattoos, was in Spain and before Sharks in Atlanta, Hanau, no German but good Spanish? That's Daria.

HB

Fkknomad
06-30-12, 18:03
Thanks Hessen Bub.

I thought it might be Daria, but Henio threw me for a loop with Mikaela iowa at World. Must be a different girl. I assume Daria is still there at Sharks?

Hessen Bub
06-30-12, 20:07
Yes, she should be around.

HB

Basel
07-03-12, 23:19
Others have reported that to reach Sharks by public transport, Darmstadt Nordbahnhof is closer. I would like to add a little more useful information.Thank you, Atooz, for the useful information. I normally travel via Darmstadt Hbf. I remember checking the location of the Nordbahnhof on Google Earth but somehow never got down to using this option. Next time, perhaps.

Basel
07-08-12, 22:53
Just returned form the Sharks. Sorry to say that but the line-up today has been catastrophic. I spent about 4 hours in the club (18h00-22h00) and left without a single session.

At least 20-30 girls present, I talked to most of them, didn't fancy any. Perhaps it's my fault. I should have made a longer break after my last week's visit to the Globe (Schwerzenbach) which has the best talent I've seen for years.

At the Sharks: the outside area is good, the grill was okay, too. I left frustrated and walked all the way back to the Hbf to let off steam.

Simex
07-09-12, 22:45
Basel, you stalking me. First Stuttgart now Darmstad.

After a quiet evening in Paradise (stuttgart). I drove 180km to Sharks on Saturday morning to enjoy the brand new facilities.

And the outside pool. Agree the room can get very stuffy and nothing special about the decor, they seem to have spent all.

The money on the pools and man hall, and left little budget for the rooms. Very ikea like. Simple.

Lineup for me was better than Paradise the previous night. But still not as good as the lineup of month at Acap!

Had a couple of 2 hours sessions with a regular Rom girl. And then cut out at 11pm to check Palace lineup.

I also recognised ROCKY. The ex-Palace doorman at Sharks, I guess he has a new job. Or he has 2 clubs to run.

In this recession age.

Just returned form the Sharks. Sorry to say that but the line-up today has been catastrophic. I spent about 4 hours in the club (18h00-22h00) and left without a single session.

At least 20-30 girls present, I talked to most of them, didn't fancy any. Perhaps it's my fault. I should have made a longer break after my last week's visit to the Globe (Schwerzenbach) which has the best talent I've seen for years.

At the Sharks: the outside area is good, the grill was okay, too. I left frustrated and walked all the way back to the Hbf to let off steam.

Free Dude
07-09-12, 23:10
I don't understand how you can compare the couch sitting bores in Acapulco to the pleasant animation in Sharks, without mentioning this difference. Line-up on Thursday was ok; probably not as good as World, but I had a much better time with the girls trying to win you over. Acapulco may have a lot of cute Romanians, but when they are just sitting around being bored, I'm not that interested. For me Sharks is a nice allround club, with enough good looking girls to fill your weekend. Facilities are great and the bbq is a few steps above the cheap meat you get at World.

Jymondor
07-09-12, 23:29
Oh, guys. This Monday was completely dead. No more than 15 girls or so. So I with my buddy considered this day as relaxing after busy Sunday in World. I ended up with Flori and no more session. Hope for better tomorrow in Mainhatten.

Breadman
07-10-12, 17:35
Acapulco's Sunday lineup beats sharks Saturday lineup easily. If the girls know you at aca, you'll get plenty of animation. I enjoy 'the approach' at oase and world, they know when to quit the sales pitch. Yoh turn away a girl at sharks and another is jumping in your. Lap. More despiration to make $$ at sharks since theres never enough

Simex
07-10-12, 21:08
I agree. Spent over 10 hours in Aca on Sunday 24th June, picked out 6-7 girls in the 7. 5 to 9 category, had to come up with a strategy to maximise coverage before they closed. The strategy was to have a double 1. 5 hour sessions and 3 single 1 hour sessions with 5 separate girls. The one I really wanted was damn busy all night.

Sharks on the other hand on Saturdaay 7th July was a complete let down compared to Aca lineup the previous fortnight. I spent about 4 hours and only had a 90minute session with a cute Romanian blonde. She spent about 20 minutes free time fondling in the jacuzzi with me (as I hinted I wanted minimum 1 hour session in the room, she saw the potential and agreed). The other minutes was really spent enjoying the modern discoteque scenary. I cut my loses and drove over the Palace that evening.

Acapulco's Sunday lineup beats sharks Saturday lineup easily. If the girls know you at aca, you'll get plenty of animation. I enjoy 'the approach' at oase and world, they know when to quit the sales pitch. Yoh turn away a girl at sharks and another is jumping in your. Lap. More despiration to make $$ at sharks since theres never enough

Fkknomad
07-14-12, 16:18
Can you enter Sharks leave and come back later the same day?

Hessen Bub
07-15-12, 21:04
Can you enter Sharks leave and come back later the same day?

Yes. Except for Saturdays / Sundays. I mean you can also on these days, but you'll have to pay twice.

HB

Ableyone
07-15-12, 23:35
Yes. Except for Saturdays / Sundays. I mean you can also on these days, but you'll have to pay twice.

HBThat's useful if slightly unexpected information, thank you Hessen Bub.

Breadman
07-15-12, 23:48

HBCan't count the number of times I've flown into town and couldn't check into my hotel room until later in the afternoon. Many times I'd hit the clubs first and then make a short run to the hotel mid afternoon. Would be a shocker to do this at Sharks and be told I'd have to pay another 60 euro's to re-enter.

Fkknomad
07-16-12, 02:02
Can't count the number of times I've flown into town and couldn't check into my hotel room until later in the afternoon. Many times I'd hit the clubs first and then make a short run to the hotel mid afternoon. Would be a shocker to do this at Sharks and be told I'd have to pay another 60 euro's to re-enter.That was my plan and exact reason to ask the question Breadman. Are you saying HB is wrong?

Hessen Bub
07-16-12, 12:48
That was my plan and exact reason to ask the question Breadman. Are you saying HB is wrong?I suggest you call the club. What I stated is what a good friend of mine was told when he wanted to leave and return on a Saturday. Calling may help to prevent surprises. It's the only Hessen club I know which does not allow free re-entry on a given day.

HB

Breadman
07-16-12, 20:25
That was my plan and exact reason to ask the question Breadman. Are you saying HB is wrong?Pretty much 99. 99% of the time I agree with HB, the slight percentage difference has to do with the draft systems of germany versus the rest of the civilized world. No, I was just pointing out that any guy showing up to Sharks on the weekend would be royally screwed if he had to leave and re-enter at a later time. We should organize a 're-entry day' for sharks, get 50 guys to show up throughout the day and ask before paying if they can leave and re-enter during their visit. When reception says 'no' everyone turns around and says "guess I'll be going to Oase".

Simex
07-16-12, 22:15
I can confirm there unlimited re-entry on the same day (on any day)

Pretty much 99. 99% of the time I agree with HB, the slight percentage difference has to do with the draft systems of germany versus the rest of the civilized world. No, I was just pointing out that any guy showing up to Sharks on the weekend would be royally screwed if he had to leave and re-enter at a later time. We should organize a 're-entry day' for sharks, get 50 guys to show up throughout the day and ask before paying if they can leave and re-enter during their visit. When reception says 'no' everyone turns around and says "guess I'll be going to Oase".

The Cane
07-17-12, 00:18
Sharks on the other hand on Saturday 7th July was a complete let down compared to Aca lineup the previous fortnight. I spent about 4 hours and only had a 90minute session with a cute Romanian blonde. She spent about 20 minutes free time fondling in the jacuzzi with me (as I hinted I wanted minimum 1 hour session in the room, she saw the potential and agreed). The other minutes was really spent enjoying the modern discoteque scenary. I cut my loses and drove over the Palace that evening.Is Shark's really that bad? I was planning on giving it a visit for the first time, but I just don't see too many people sticking up for this place. I'm just feeling like my time would be better spent elsewhere. I could always stop by just to check it out and leave if I don't care for it I suppose. Seems like that would be such a waste of time though since it's not exactly close to the city center. The fan base for this place just doesn't appear to be that strong. Many hate Palace, but many love it too. Same for GT. That would be enough motivation for me to go see a club and decide for myself. But not too many are touting Shark's. Somebody give me a reason for going LOL!

Free Dude
07-17-12, 08:33
I haven't been that often, but I like the place. Facilities are the best in Hessen (5 saunas. 3 whirlpools and 2 swimmingpools) ; food is good and what girls is concerned, I've found the line up to be comparable to Oase and World; although the numbers may be a bit lower. I actually prefer it to tourist infested Oase at the moment.

Dreams
07-17-12, 16:45
I haven't been that often, but I like the place. Facilities are the best in Hessen (5 saunas. 3 whirlpools and 2 swimmingpools) ; food is good and what girls is concerned, I've found the line up to be comparable to Oase and World; although the numbers may be a bit lower. I actually prefer it to tourist infested Oase at the moment.To each his own, but Sharks is a relaxing place with enough girls to satisfy even a very horny man.

Simex
07-17-12, 18:24
There's nothing wrong with Sharks, I do prefer the place over Oase and Palace at times. I have recently been spoilt by Aca lineup and unfairly using GT and ACA as a benchmark against Sharks. The facilty fantastic and the 3 whirlpool great to sample your catch before you commit to the rooms (On 2 separate sessions I asked the ladies to join me in the jacuzzi before I commit to an hour or more in the room, one girl spent over 30 minutes in the pool). And I see many folks do the same thing. It's like Oase Kino experience, you are free to invite the girls to the Kino for 10-15 BJ trailer before committing to a room. (remember some girls, may ask for extra for spending time in the pool)

It's true the quality lineup build a club reputation over time, and one man trash is another man treasure! I am sure there a bigger fan base on this club on the German and French forum

Enjoy your visit and report back.

Is Shark's really that bad? I was planning on giving it a visit for the first time, but I just don't see too many people sticking up for this place. I'm just feeling like my time would be better spent elsewhere. I could always stop by just to check it out and leave if I don't care for it I suppose. Seems like that would be such a waste of time though since it's not exactly close to the city center. The fan base for this place just doesn't appear to be that strong. Many hate Palace, but many love it too. Same for GT. That would be enough motivation for me to go see a club and decide for myself. But not too many are touting Shark's. Somebody give me a reason for going LOL!

Toscana
07-17-12, 20:18
I agree about the facilities, they are very, very good. You can certainly spend all day in this club. It is also well located if you are going by car.

The problem I have experienced is that the number and optical quality of girls can fluctuate wildly. There was a period in April / May when there was a very good line-up, and I went several times in preference to Oase or World. But at the beginning of June there was a time of very poor offerings. I've not been since as reports have been on average discouraging.

If you have a tight window with no opportunity to bail if you hit a poor lineup, this can be a depressing experience.

I also have issues with the service mentality of some of the girls, but that said I have had some excellent sessions as well. Overall consistency ΰ la Burgholzhausen or Pohlheim in Hessen is missing. This is indeed something the club can address and I have exchanged emails with the management on this. The initial response was "interested". We will see.

Breadman
07-17-12, 22:31
Is Shark's really that bad?I've tried it twice, had a few good sessions but most of the time is spent in one giant warehouse looking at the opposite wall from several different angles. The outside garden is nice, too bad nobody ever seemed to use it on my visits. But as Toscana pointed out, the lineup can change with the drop of a hat. You might find yourself with a roomfull of hot new girls and few guys. Then again you might not. Pity you can't leave the club and re-enter for free (at least that's what the reports indicate).

The Cane
07-18-12, 02:33
Why not? I mean, if it's weak it won't be like the whole trip will be ruined since I'll still have time for visits to Oase, World, Mainhattan, and Palace too. Plus I'm trying to line up some free German pussy! It's worth one visit just to add another club to my overall, firsthand FKK knowledge and experience base.

Yakob
07-24-12, 05:32
I can confirm there unlimited re-entry on the same day (on any day)It did not happen to me, but my friend when he went to Sharks was told when he was asked if he could leave and return on the same entry ticket was told that he would be required to pay for another entry if he left. This was over a weekend day. It may have been Friday earlier this year in February if I recall.

So in the end he went to Mainhattan up the road and paid 40€ entry since it was before 2pm at Mainhattan when Mainhattan was offerring early bird entry prices. When the time came he left Mainhattan to pick me up and we both went back to Mainhattan. On re-entry my friend was was allowed re-entry if he paid the the difference of 20€ since he was coming back when the Mainhattan entry price had gone up to the 60€.

Serenda Lover
08-17-12, 18:51
Can someone summarize the ratio of nationality of the girls working in Sharks. I am sure that the Romanians are the biggest majority there however what about the minorities? Are there some girls from Russia, Ukraine or Poland?

Thanks in advance.

Hessen Bub
08-17-12, 22:18
OK, here we go again.

60% Romania.

15% Bulgaria.

6% Russia.

6% Poland.

6% Germany.

4% Black.

3% others.

HB

Serenda Lover
08-21-12, 19:13
OK, here we go again.

60% Romania.

15% Bulgaria.

6% Russia.

6% Poland.

6% Germany.

4% Black.

3% others.

HBThank you, more detailed than I have expected. However I could never understand how Romania is exporting that much girls to work in FKK's. Please do not tell me Romania is a poor country. There are also other countries which have financial problems in & around Europe. Maybe the Romanian girls want to earn money with the easiest and oldest method.

IrishLad81
08-22-12, 14:34
Is it a Robe or a towel at Sharks or do you have a choice

Hessen Bub
08-22-12, 16:07
You can choose. Free towels or a robe for 5EUR.

HB

Love Palace
08-27-12, 17:35
Thank you, more detailed than I have expected. However I could never understand how Romania is exporting that much girls to work in FKK's. Please do not tell me Romania is a poor country. There are also other countries which have financial problems in & around Europe. Maybe the Romanian girls want to earn money with the easiest and oldest method.After Poland (38 mill. Inhabitants) , Romania is the largest of the new countries inside EU. 19 mill. HU 10, CZ 10 Bulgaria 7, 4 Slowakia 5. 5 and the 3 baltic states minus Poland together 7 mill. Bulgaria and Romania among the poorest and Romania with so many more people, there is natural that there is a lot of Romanian girls. 15 years ago there were more Polish girls, but economy in Poland is now far better than in Romania. Beeing inside EU they can travel / work easier in EU than Russian, Ukraine, Moldovian, Turkish and other outside EU.

Finnish Fucker
09-06-12, 17:56
First time visit to FKK Sharks on Sunday 2. 9 afternoon. I arrived to the club around 14. 00. There was maybe 10-15 girls present, not a great selection and the general quality did not impress me at all. I did not have many hours to spend in the club due to my flight in the evening so I had to make a quick move with ze girls. After taking showerand quick sauna I saw a cute young girl from Germany, sandy light brown hair, slim body with smallish B cups, nice round ass. Her name was Leoni. She was nice and the sex was good but nothing exceptional. Still one of the best looking girls in the lineup on Sunday. I was pleased.

The outdoor area in Sharks is great, nice pool and poolchairs, some lounge beds and + 2 saunas outdoor. The barbecue food was OK.

Indoor area is a bit too dark and feels like a messe hall. The lineup was not good at all on Sunday afternoon, I will not go again. Weekend nights are surely much better.

-Kep

Hessen Bub
09-06-12, 18:25
The lineup was not good at all on Sunday afternoon, I will not go again. Weekend nights are surely much better.You should try Wednesday to Saturday, then you will find 30 to 60 girls.

HB

Finnish Fucker
09-06-12, 18:43
You should try Wednesday to Saturday, then you will find 30 to 60 girls.

HBThanks for the tip HB, I will do so next time.

-Kep

Ortos
09-06-12, 19:27
You should try Wednesday to Saturday, then you will find 30 to 60 girls.

HBDo you (or anybody else) know if Cindy (De) ex-World is still working at Sharks. If so, is she amongst the 30 to 60 girls on prime days / nights?

Thanks,

O

Hessen Bub
09-06-12, 20:19
Cindy (Sandy at Sharks) seems to work on a very irregular schedule, but she is still at Sharks.

HB

Putantour
09-10-12, 06:51
Been at Sharks for my first time.

Arrived at 6. 20. Industrial area, well signed oon the main street by big flag / poster.

Entrance 60 €, soft drink included. Received bathshoes and 2 towels.

At the first impression the club is well furnished and decorated, for being an industrial building.

As soon I walk inside, have my quick round for valuate general situations; the first girl I spotted has been Mariah (Macedonia).

Brown hair shoulder lenght. 175 cm, B / C natural breast, good silouette. Approaced her telling "Hi, it's my first time here, why don't you show me the facilities".

She speak a good english. Walking with her, skin by skin, gave me a good feeling, so when we've been upstairs I told her to stop on a couch for some minutes.

I've had a good 5 minutes, so we moved to the room. The good feeling follows and she made an honest work, not too professional, not too fake, I've felt simply

Good, without any pressure; only I had to stop her when she started with the marketing, the price list and the optionals and the special offer of the day. A part.

Of that, very nice girl at all.

At 7. 15 pm I've gone out to eat a Pizza, make a pair of phone calls, and then got in again.

I was really tired, for the long day of drive and work, so I was doubtful for a second session. After a sauna, and a shower, I sat on a couch near the sauna's area.

After reject a pair of girl not my type. 1 little pearl come to me with a funny approach. She was Daria (Romania).

She is very little girl, seems like a 15 yo small girl, but have a sparkling personality. With her fluent spanish (a girl speaking spanish for me is really arousing) , we talk.

A little on the couch and kissed for few minutes, then got to the room. She made a lovely job, joking a little and talking and laughing. She left a sign on me, never

Had such a good feeling with a girl, I felt like a 16 yo boy. If I will go again to Darmstadt, I will search for her again.

Respect the girls and have fun.

Fkknomad
09-10-12, 16:44
1 little pearl come to me with a funny approach. She was Daria (Romania).I've had a session 3 times with Daria. Nice girl that is eager to please.

Serenda Lover
09-11-12, 19:46
Does Sharks any scheduled lingerie or stocking day?

Hessen Bub
09-11-12, 20:03
Does Sharks any scheduled lingerie or stocking day?Yes.

OK, it's Tuesday.

HB

Yakob
11-04-12, 22:22
For Ortos,

Cindy ex World continues to work at Sharks. She still wears her trade mark glasses, pale skin and popular with the German clientele. She still a good session fuck from experience. Nice seeing her in action.

Yakob
11-04-12, 22:26
Agina also at Sharks amongst many other girls from Mainhattan, Oase and World are at Sharks.

Last saw Agina at Colloseum and previously Oase. Nice service. Firm body to explore.

Yakob
11-04-12, 22:36
An experienced colleague told me that Sharks can have 80 girls working there now. I disbelieved him but now it is probably correct. SATURDAY was full of men and women. Ex Mainhat5an girls, ex Oase girls, ex World girls etc. Were there.

Sharks and Mainhattan are both shaping up as really nice clubs to for to and good alternatives to Palace and Oase.

Service at Sharks is good and the bar staff is way more attentive than at Oase or World.

The masseur used to be the masseur for the German basketball team so he does an excellent job. Recommend going for the 1 hour option.

Also line up had many new girls.

Yakob
11-04-12, 22:42
Just like for 2011 there is a Silvester party at Sharks on 31. 12. 2012. This competes witty Palace who is asking putting on a Silvester party on 31. 12. 2012.

The boss is already booking girls for it from other clubs to make sure the line up is good from what some girls said as so many girls go home for the Christmas holidays. I heard even incentives are) ring given for attendance.

Hessen Bub
11-04-12, 23:24
Last year all girls working from Dec 20 until Jan 4 (if I remember correctly) got a bonus of more than 1. 000€.

And wasn't the masseur the masseur for a German cycling team before? Who cares, heard he is a good session.

HB

Yakob
11-04-12, 23:28
Last year all girls working from Dec 20 until Jan 4 (if I remember correctly) got a bonus of more than 1. 000€.

And wasn't the masseur the masseur for a German cycling team before? Who cares, heard he is a good session.

HBChristmas bonus for working the period is quoted as 1200€. Some girls seem to have made the move to take advantage.

Yes masseur is a good session. No happy ending though.

Hessen Bub
11-04-12, 23:53
Yes masseur is a good session. No happy ending though.Maybe for his female clientele.

HB

Simex
11-04-12, 23:58
Sharks do have the best facilities. Shame about the bog standard rooms (at least it's clean though). Lineup back in summer was OK.

I will attempt to give this club a visit before Christmas, as Oase and World didn't do it for me last month.

An experienced colleague told me that Sharks can have 80 girls working there now. I disbelieved him but now it is probably correct. SATURDAY was full of men and women. Ex Mainhat5an girls, ex Oase girls, ex World girls etc. Were there.

Sharks and Mainhattan are both shaping up as really nice clubs to for to and good alternatives to Palace and Oase.

Service at Sharks is good and the bar staff is way more attentive than at Oase or World.

The masseur used to be the masseur for the German basketball team so he does an excellent job. Recommend going for the 1 hour option.

Also line up had many new girls.