PDA

View Full Version : ColombiaJake.com Tours and Hotel

Admin
01-01-07, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Colombia Jake
02-04-11, 15:12
Interesting to hear because in the four blocks that I walk home every time I go to Lleras at night I've never seen anything like that. I saw three knife fights in Centro but only one person actually got stabbed. Went back to Sabeneta yesterday and was surprised that they were having a packed service for the boy who was run over the day before. Word travels fast because everyone I talked to knew about it.

But I did have a bit of a scare last night walking home at midnight from lleras. A guy with a machete was fighting with a cartonero, who managed to fend him off with an iron bar. The machete guy then took to following me. I turned at the first street where I knew some armed guards were and went up to wish them a nice evening. The machete guy had already turned down another street, so he probably was harmless, but think I will taxi the 6 blocks home from now on.

Colombia Jake
03-10-11, 01:33
Like a good coach I believe my players can hit it out of the park on every attempt! I'm not going to bench you for striking out and failing to deliver in key situations! You dusted yourself off and delivered the blast the next day!

More than anything I take the stress out of the search and I'm fairly fun to hang with! Sure you can do this alone but not that easily first time around. Colombia Jake.

Summary: Angelica was a bit more womanly (meaning not a total spinner) than Stephanie. I'd put her stats at about 125 lbs. 5'6", C cups, pretty face and long black hair. She looked good in her white nurse-like bra & panty outfit, though there was a bit of mommy tummy in evidence. We attempted to have sex.

Session Details: The place was sort of a dump. The room was dark & the bathroom was really tiny. Angelica said the water was cold, so really didn't encourage me to take a shower. She didn't take one either. We took our clothes off and laid on the bed in the dark room. She didn't say much and from my perspective there was a bit of a lack of chemistry. Her moves felt very mechanical. Her attempt to do a CBJ actually hurt me more than they stimulated me. Let's just say that I failed to achieve lift-off. Wouldn't say it's her fault and if you do make it through the strange shopping center to this place, you might enjoy some of the line-up. Cost was only 32K COP or $17. This was the lowest price I paid to fail at paid sex.

It was nice to have Jake take me to a few Casas. While they would not have been impossible to find alone, it certainly would have been harder. He was also helpful in other ways (e. G, getting me to a store to get my phone working in Colombia). For Colombia newbies (like me) he's a reasonable option.

Colombia Jake
03-11-11, 21:48
Daytime Casas are daytime casas! What separates me from the others is my Centro night tour! I won't go into details but 95% of this board have not, and do not go to a few of the places I go and yes to the normal person some of these might seem dangerous! I like to use another word "exciting!" Its a night you probably won't forget and I only mean that from the excitement level. No you won't be running for your life type of excitement either! Next tour is tonight!

Colombia Jake

Colombia Jake
04-04-11, 19:27
Following up to my last report. There are two casa's in Prado that have a different style than the rest of the normal sit down see the line up and pick one or leave. These two have the girls out sitting in a open room and guys just sit down and hang out, drink a beer and shoot the shit with the girls until you decide to take one or not. Tours by.

Colombia Jake

Colombia Jake
05-07-12, 17:01
Fun guy Matt from Alaska arrived throwing money like the oil pumping on the rig he works on! The problem was every time I took my eye off him he would report back to me the next day that his computer and phones had been stolen! This happened three different times mostly with descent amounts of money. However the guy had a great attitude and would say I'm here to party (get wasted) and have fun and I will make it all back in a day or two when I get back to Alaska, lets roll! We did a lot of street walking and found one working as a waitress at parque san Antonio next to the exito in centro and after she got off she took care of him in a good way and did not take anything. One other one we found was on that corner below Botero park with tons of street girls. Great body and enjoyed walking around in just her underwear bottoms back at the apartment. Matt didn't speak spanish so negotiating these deals and having a buddy to party with was why I was needed and happy to help. Helping you guys who come down is a blast as long as there is enough time in between for me to make it fun again. Matt is returning at the end of this month so that perfect.

A bachelor party of 5 guys from Chicago left today and they were more interested in strip clubs and partying! Spend most of the time in centro hitting all the clubs and that was the price range 60, 000 to 70, 000 they wanted so a lot of fun was had. One session at abydos to get the higher level experience and one night in Lleras to watch the mayweather boxing match at hooters. Once again not a lot of spanish and to trying to find these clubs in centro on a 4 night trip was not what they wanted to spend there time of effort on so I was happy to help once again so look me up if your coming this way.

Thanks Colombia Jake

Colombia Jake
07-26-12, 00:31
Eric came to visit Medellin after visiting briefly in the mid 70's now widowed decide to return and stay with Colombia Jake. This didn't mind riding on the motorcycle so off we went non stop. The best thing for me having you guys come down is its like going on vacation for me. We hit the best restaurants all over the entire city and drank with some of my buddies in the fun places in Lleras. Eric wasn't into the casas though I brought him by Abydos and one other. The party was here with me and my girlfriends. After flying to Catagena for two days and hitting La Playa Blanca it was time to get back to Medellin to the beautiful Paisa's girls we know and love. Eric fell in love with one in the photo and is saying crazy things like how much does a visa cost but that's to be expected after visiting this heaven on earth!

Jake

Colombia Jake
07-30-12, 23:23
Just had a great session with one I met around Metro Poblado that I hadn't talked to two in a few months. Told me she had a boyfriend for a few months, lost her phone and somehow lost me in facebook. After the session I asked if she had written down my number or something because its been a long time since we talked, she said, o no I just remembered it! I'm lucky if I can remember my own phone number let alone anyone's from several months ago. These girls aren't dumb but I would put that in the category of street smart. Also after asking to add me back in facebook I had to go into her's and unblock me. The boyfriend is no dummy either!

Colombia Jake
08-16-12, 17:26
No, still here just don't check in as much as I should. Busy having fun and living this incredible dream like life. Got a call two weeks ago from a chica, I got a number from on the metro two months before telling me she's coming to town for the flower festival. I didn't give it much stock because she did this one time before and never showed. Picture on my website with her on the couch but she showed from Cucuta near the border with Venezuela, great week together had to put off the girlfriend with a client in town routine which was true. Finally had to ask my visitor to leave yesterday and another cutie spent the afternoon with me that I met while I was with my client showing him around and getting things going for him. She left at 7pm last night and I picked up my girlfriend at 10pm and she just left this morning. This place and life is dreamy and I love just about every minute of it!

Colombia Jake
09-04-12, 18:17
Matt has arrived and through half his stay everything has been great! Security guards do help plus the fact that I set him up with a sweetheart and he even took her to Santa Marta for a few days. Photo's. Returns to Medellin tomorrow and we'll see if the last 6 days of his stay here go without a hitch? I will let you know!

Clean trip with nothing but good memories! Matt flew out today back to the polar bears and eskimos! Says he will return around the 1st of Oct for another adventure. Going to stay with me for the first few days and takehis time finding an apartment that fits his criteria exactly before he moves out. I think its a great idea rather than taking a chance with the pictures and info over the internet which often times turns out to be like an over priced hooker. You come away feeling ripped off!

Colombia Jake
09-08-12, 18:31
There is something special about this town that keeps guys coming back for more! Eric arrived two days ago from Clearwater, Florida for the second times in three months. Eric who lost his wife to cancer a year ago decided to rediscover Medellin after coming here over 30 years ago on his honeymoon. He had no idea what to expect but off we went to see if some of the places he remembered from all those years ago still existed. There was a restaurant where he had the most delicious rabbit he had ever tasted but what restaurant stays in business that long? Never did find it but it didn't matter because there is so many other things to see and do in the this town that he quickly forgot all about it. After being with the same women for the majority of his life, I didn't know what to expect when I introduced him to the young beautiful Paisa's. I shouldn't have been surprised when he fell in love again and again!

Colombia Jake
09-20-13, 18:24
First time Jeff arrives today in Medellin! We will be doing a lot of riding together all over the city up to see how the real people live and explore how much action happens in all these barrios like Paris and San Tender. Places that 99% of the gringos that live here much less visit here get to see. Opportunities are abundant in these barrios because most of the girls walk around the neighborhood at night and its so easy to ask for directions and talk with these girls untouched and unbanged by Gringos! There is so much to do and see and I'm here for you guys who have a little more gas in the tank than the normal couch potato. www.colombiajake.info

Colombia Jake
11-25-14, 22:07
We have a Thanksgiving party for the guys that are here and lots of girls to take you through the New Year! For info www.colombajake.com.

Colombia Jake
11-26-14, 16:32
Have Jim and Steve arriving this weekend going to have some dates set up as well as some football action. I have openings after the 6th of December so contact me at www.colombiajake.com.

Socker
11-26-14, 18:59
I hope you do well in your business. I am perplexed at why not one happy customer can't take a minute to give you props? I don't get it.

Anyway, saw your thread and wanted to say, good luck.

Colombia Jake
11-27-14, 15:53
I hope you do well in your business. I am perplexed at why not one happy customer can't take a minute to give you props? I don't get it.

Anyway, saw your thread and wanted to say, good luck.This is my 5th year living my dream renting a couple of nice rooms as well as giving tours so the good luck has worked out just fine. As far as guys posting I don't ask them to and most that come from ISG tell me they have never posted but read the posts. I will have a couple post to this Thread over the next couple weeks to show you, I at least have a couple guys who like me. Until you posted on my thread I had no idea anyone else could post here. I thought it was just my thread!

Thanks

Socker
11-27-14, 20:16
This is my 5th year living my dream renting a couple of nice rooms as well as giving tours so the good luck has worked out just fine. As far as guys posting I don't ask them to and most that come from ISG tell me they have never posted but read the posts. I will have a couple post to this Thread over the next couple weeks to show you, I at least have a couple guys who like me. Until you posted on my thread I had no idea anyone else could post here. I thought it was just my thread!

ThanksHappy Thanksgiving.

Yeah, when I saw your thread I thought I would say Hello,. Yes indeed you are a lucky guy and I hope you never have to get a regular job. .

Absolutely get your customers to post their experiences here or just a short review. I'm sure you know Medellin well and can provide excellent tours. Next time I'm down there maybe you can design a one night tour of interesting places, girlie bars, small neighborhood salsa bars, good restaurants, freelancer areas, etc. Anyway good luck w / everything.

MaxoMillion23
12-05-14, 15:50
This is my second time staying with Jake, and I must say things can not be better. Jake knows the city like no one else and always seems to help me find the perfect date or knows the perfect casa for a day trip. Not to mention his location is perfect, in a safe and convenient area of Poblado. I highly recommend Jake and plan to return many times.

Colombia Jake
04-27-15, 20:44
Great Time this weekend! Party Time at my place!

MisterQuickie
04-28-15, 01:35
Great Time this weekend! Party Time at my place! Contact me at www.colombiajake.com.I am always curious if your male clients are consenting to having you put their photos all over the Internet on a well-trafficked Internet site? Do they know that you're going to put their picture up here before you post it?

Just curious.

Colombia Jake
04-28-15, 03:46
I am always curious if your male clients are consenting to having you put their photos all over the Internet on a well-trafficked Internet site? Do they know that you're going to put their picture up here before you post it?

Just curious.I have no shame in living the lifestyle I live as a matter of fact I'm proud of what I do and my lifestyle. The fear of having your picture on a adult website with a legal of age beautiful women is over blown in my opinion. Most of the time I get verbal approval. If I forgot to ask, sorry but that's where it ends with me. I smile when you put your camera up to take my photo. If I don't want my picture shown I turn away from the shot which my girlfriend and I do quite a bit when were out and people are randomly taking photos because you really have no control of what others do with their pictures in their camera. I go through phases where I take pictures of clients followed by long periods when I don't. I've never had a guy say I lost my job or my empty marriage took a hit because of your photo but then again you wouldn't be here if that marriage was great now would you. If your not proud of having sex with beautiful women we really don't have a lot in common and you can see from my website what you get with me. Mayweather v Pacman fight here Saturday night but you must take the $75 girlfriend package. Mixers are provided along with a girlfriend.

Colombia Jake
05-01-15, 15:57
We have space for one more for Saturday nights main event Mayweather v Pacman! I will not be taking photos unless you ask me! Eric will be here with Anna Maria along with Charles and a date to be named later as well as myself and Princess. We have room for one more just let me know. There is a link to my website below.

Thanks,

Jake

Colombia Jake
05-12-15, 22:41
Guys,

Just want to thank you for all the interest in my tours! Good stuff in most of the hunting grounds also known as casas! Some have come back from a bad manager so its good to have somebody who is constantly checking them out! Byron a pilot was just here and enjoyed getting right after it in the morning after arriving late the night before. Let me show you where to go and the fees associated with the different levels of casas from high to low! Thanks www.colombiajake.com.

Colombia Jake
05-16-15, 16:44
Guys are seeing that my date service is awesome because the girls are fun and very providers! Its not easy to get a girl with little time to go out with and have broken but fun conversation hold hands and do a little regeaton dance and then roll back here or where ever you want to have sex! I remember my first year here not being able to get a date on the weekends. Sure I was having sex during the day a lot but when the night would roll around and I wanted to walk around hand in hand and drink and party its not easy to find! I have lots of super fun girls so don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Jake

Colombia Jake
05-19-15, 21:45
Have some new pricing for the summer and lots of fun girls to set you guys up with while your here. Take a look on the website www.colombiajake.com or www.medellinsex.com.

Colombia Jake
05-29-15, 21:23
Have some new pricing for the summer and lots of fun girls to set you guys up with while your here. Take a look on the website www.colombiajake.com or www.medellinsex.com.Fun and cute and ready to please!

UpCountry
05-30-15, 16:26
Fun and cute and ready to please!Chica linda.

Te felicito.

Colombia Jake
08-04-15, 18:40
This is my second time staying with Jake, and I must say things can not be better. Jake knows the city like no one else and always seems to help me find the perfect date or knows the perfect casa for a day trip. Not to mention his location is perfect, in a safe and convenient area of Poblado. I highly recommend Jake and plan to return many times.Thanks again because this is the third time you stayed here and I hope you enjoyed the new Rent a Date! www.colombiajake.com.

Daisy pictured below! Hot Fun! Rent a date!

The Tall Man
08-05-15, 01:36
Thanks again because this is the third time you stayed here and I hope you enjoyed the new Rent a Date! www.colombiajake.com.

Daisy pictured below! Hot Fun! Rent a date!Damn say what you want but Daisy is a cutie!

The Tall Man.

DavidGodrick
08-18-15, 02:41
Hey guys,

I stayed with Jake in June and it was the time of my life. He sets you up with really nice girls and you don't have to do any work. They go out with you to clubs and bars and are just complete sweethearts. Not to mention, they absolutely go above and beyond in bed. The day tours are awesome. I wouldn't have seen Medellin like that if he didn't open my eyes. It was really priceless. I really can't recommend enough to stay with Jake. Just go on his website colombiajake.com and see the girls for yourself.

Vijai
09-01-15, 19:34
I contacted Jake a few days before my trip to MDE. Jake introduced me to a lovely chica who was on time, was great company and fantastic in the cama. Lovely night.

Thanks Jake.

Member #4353
09-02-15, 05:47
Are these girls available?

Almotu
09-05-15, 02:21
Are these girls available?I believe the girl on the left is Jake's girlfriend and the other, her sister.

Colombia Jake
09-14-15, 19:15
Jake and Eric,

Here is my review of your services. Please tell me what you think:

I just had the pleasure of spending last weekend in Medellin with Jake and Eric, and all I can say is "Wow!" Prior to meeting these two gentlemen, I had already been in Medellin for about a day and a half, so I went into meeting them thinking "What do these guys have to offer that I can't find on my own?" Boy, was I wrong, and boy did I find out. Jake set me up with two girlfriend experience dates and both girls where absolute knockouts, a lot of fun, and very good sexually. One in particular was honestly the best sex I've had in my life. An absolute 10 in every way.

If you are on the fence about meeting up with Jake and exploring options, don't be. These guys will show you a great time. It was even fun pre-gaming and getting to know those guys before heading out. Eric is a great guy, funny, and is interesting to talk to, and Jake is a man among men and a really good dude. I came out of there not just with the experience of spending a night with two beautiful women, but also with what is hopefully a couple of lasting friendships. I honestly cannot wait to get back there in the coming months. Book with ColombiaJake; you will not be disappointed.

DP

Ricardo Torres
09-15-15, 02:01
Blah blah blah Always talking to yourself. Doesn't it ever get old Jake?

Member #4353
09-30-15, 18:13
Yes, but are both of them on the menu for GF experience?

I believe the girl on the left is Jake's girlfriend and the other, her sister.

Colombia Jake
10-01-15, 21:23
Hi Jake,

I'm taking my first trip to Medellin mid October.

I know there are some good casas to go to by day, then some good strip clubs(?) for night time action.

I have heard of Parque Lleras but my impression is that it's a place to go to see good looking Colombianas, though not necessarily for picking them up. Am I wrong about that? Should I consider Lleras a place to find "dates" and if so, how would I know which girls are available and which ones are not working?

I do not want to embarrass myself nor insult any of the locals.

Thanks for the advice.

CFThis is a good question and one of the reasons I help with girlfriends experience dates. Its tough to figure out which girls are which types! On top of that this culture is not that open. Most of the sex girls just want to have sex and leave. They tend not to want to go out, and it usually ends up being a little lonely after they go. The higher class girls who don't need your money tend to be tough to get, and you really need to have time to develop a relationship. Its just not that easy so Its best to have fun here and if you happen to run into something more than bravo!

Colombia Jake.

Exoticspirit
10-23-15, 13:38
Just wondering on average for the girlfriend dates you set up as part of your services, how much English do these girls have? If my Spanish is poor and their English is almost non-existent, I'm having trouble imagining just how the communications would go for a night out.

QuackUp
11-20-15, 06:57
I decided to stay at Jake's place because of A) Curiosity and B) because of the pictures of the girls he post. All I can say it was fine. IMHO, it might be better to have a group of friends there at the same time. I took the small room because I wanted a private bathroom with shower. The scenery at the pool was pretty awesome. Wish I could have met a couple of those girls. Although you don't have room cleaning everyday, you do have a kitchen and use of fridge. It is quiet and you do get a good nights sleep there. Taxi's are cheap and I don't mind walking so the location wasn't an issue for me. One negative, when I first signed up, I thought you could pick your girl from his website, but that isn't the case. Like he told me, some girls might still be there, others won't, it just depends whose around at that time. For me it worked out because both dates he set me up for, were girls I would have picked myself. If anyone has any other questions about the room, let me know. As far as I'am concerned, I had no problem staying there.

Colombia Jake
12-10-15, 09:03
Jake and Eric,

Here is my review of your services. Please tell me what you think:

I just had the pleasure of spending last weekend in Medellin with Jake and Eric, and all I can say is "Wow!" Prior to meeting these two gentlemen, I had already been in Medellin for about a day and a half, so I went into meeting them thinking "What do these guys have to offer that I can't find on my own?" Boy, was I wrong, and boy did I find out. Jake set me up with two girlfriend experience dates and both girls where absolute knockouts, a lot of fun, and very good sexually. One in particular was honestly the best sex I've had in my life. An absolute 10 in every way.

If you are on the fence about meeting up with Jake and exploring options, don't be. These guys will show you a great time. It was even fun pre-gaming and getting to know those guys before heading out. Eric is a great guy, funny, and is interesting to talk to, and Jake is a man among men and a really good dude. I came out of there not just with the experience of spending a night with two beautiful women, but also with what is hopefully a couple of lasting friendships. I honestly cannot wait to get back there in the coming months. Book with ColombiaJake; you will not be disappointed.

DPI get people asking to see pictures of a room and pool so here it is! Thanks.

Colombia Jake.

Colombia Jake
12-26-15, 22:10
The motorcycle tours are fun and full of adventure which is the missing piece down here. All chicas and no adventure makes Johnny a dull boy! The Parachute flying has a great view of the city and the waterfalls and farms are the added dimension to bring it all together. Take a look on my website. If you rent a girlfriend experience date suite its $99 for anyone of the 4 tours and for those who don't want the room and are staying somewhere else its $175.

Thanks,

Colombia Jake

Colombia Jake
01-05-16, 00:58
Nice group of guys just showing up or writing the day they arrive to see about the services offered here at Jakes! Going on a few Motorcycle tours into the mountains and barrios as well as the Day tours of Centro keeping the guys busy with dates as well! Take a look at some of the girls and use the links to go learn about the tours! Google Colombia Jake and from there go to the different links for info! Here is a photo of a girl for you to date while your here!

Thanks,

Colombia Jake

RedTibetan23
01-07-16, 12:37
I'm contemplating another trip to Medellin, and was considering trying out Jake's services. Yet the tone of this seems to be "well, I've made the decision that I'm fine with my picture being shown, so you should be as well". If so, that's a fucked up view.

I have no shame in living the lifestyle I live as a matter of fact I'm proud of what I do and my lifestyle. The fear of having your picture on a adult website with a legal of age beautiful women is over blown in my opinion. Most of the time I get verbal approval. If I forgot to ask, sorry but that's where it ends with me. I smile when you put your camera up to take my photo. If I don't want my picture shown I turn away from the shot which my girlfriend and I do quite a bit when were out and people are randomly taking photos because you really have no control of what others do with their pictures in their camera. I go through phases where I take pictures of clients followed by long periods when I don't. I've never had a guy say I lost my job or my empty marriage took a hit because of your photo but then again you wouldn't be here if that marriage was great now would you. If your not proud of having sex with beautiful women we really don't have a lot in common and you can see from my website what you get with me. Mayweather v Pacman fight here Saturday night but you must take the $75 girlfriend package. Mixers are provided along with a girlfriend.

Colombia Jake
01-07-16, 16:42
The motorcycle tours are going well with tours to the parachute fly zone daily and Bungee Jumping on Sundays!

Thanks,

Colombia Jake.

Big7625
01-10-16, 00:13
I went down to Medellin to check out Jake's service back in October. It was a fairly short trip (3 1/2 days). I'd been to Medellin once before but I stayed at the Mansion that time. This time I wanted to see how Jake's service worked in comparison. I got to say had a great time the whole trip!

I was a little concerned that it might get a little awkward trying to communicate with the ladies since I don't know much Spanish. I needn't have worried though. Of the three ladies I was set up with, two of them didn't speak any English, but those two ended up being the most fun! However, I should mention I was using the translator in my iPhone which helped tremendously. In fact, in some cases that can even be an advantage. It can be a good excuse to sidle up closer to her, you know so both of you can see the screen!

With the first girl, the cab ride over to the Parque area was a little quiet. I was getting a bit uneasy. But as soon as we got to the restaurant, half a bottle of aguardiente later things were coming along just nicely. She warmed up to me real quick. Then the rest of the night was a cakewalk from there. Over to a club, more aguardiente. Didn't finish the bottle this time, so we brought it home with us. Then back to the apartment for some quality alone time (and, of course, more aguardiente)!

The next two nights, wash and repeat. Each of the girls Jake picked for me was gorgeous I must say. Just what I was looking for!

On that note, some other posters have pointed out that you don't really get to choose your girls from a catalog like you might have been hoping. I might mention that I phoned him in advance and let him know my preferences. I don't know if he specifically used that knowledge to book my girls or if it was just coincidence, but it ended up working great for me.

All in all all it was a very fun trip and I recommend it for anyone looking for a great girlfriend experience! Next time I come down to Medellin I'll definitely be doing it again.

Colombia Jake
01-19-16, 20:42
This is a good question and one of the reasons I help with girlfriends experience dates. Its tough to figure out which girls are which types! On top of that this culture is not that open. Most of the sex girls just want to have sex and leave. They tend not to want to go out, and it usually ends up being a little lonely after they go. The higher class girls who don't need your money tend to be tough to get, and you really need to have time to develop a relationship. Its just not that easy so Its best to have fun here and if you happen to run into something more than bravo!

Colombia Jake.Still the attitude to take when your here on vacation is to have fun and if something else comes along great! Turned this foursome on to three guys who wanted a real party good time and boy was everyone happy!

Colombia Jake
01-27-16, 22:19
I'm contemplating another trip to Medellin, and was considering trying out Jake's services. Yet the tone of this seems to be "well, I've made the decision that I'm fine with my picture being shown, so you should be as well". If so, that's a fucked up view.I really don't take pictures anymore because I have enough from the past so no need to worry!

Colombia Jake.

Colombia Jake
02-02-16, 23:18
I really don't take pictures anymore because I have enough from the past so no need to worry!

Colombia Jake.I don't take pictures of clients anymore but chicas I still do! Here is a new one named Kelly!

Colombia Jake
02-08-16, 22:19
We had another fun filled weekend with tours and a medical tour for a guy who needed things that are no trouble to find here in Medellin. The girlfriends were great, and I was invited to a girl's house who's been a favorite of guys here for sometime. She invited me to show me, and celebrate her hard work, and thank me for my help! She saved enough money in the last year to build a new two story house, in the same spot she and her family have lived for years. The second floor, 3 bedroom independent apartment, is going to be all hers with a fantastic view, while the rest of her family will live in the new 3 bedroom first floor, which used to be where they all lived in basically one room. So happy to see people make better lives for themselves and others, and it's all in part because of the happiness and joy she brought to you guys!

Thanks for being generous for good service!

Colombia Jake.

JustANewbie
02-11-16, 21:47
We had another fun filled weekend with tours and a medical tour for a guy who needed things that are no trouble to find here in Medellin. The girlfriends were great, and I was invited to a girl's house who's been a favorite of guys here for sometime. She invited me to show me, and celebrate her hard work, and thank me for my help! She saved enough money in the last year to build a new two story house, in the same spot she and her family have lived for years. The second floor, 3 bedroom independent apartment, is going to be all hers with a fantastic view, while the rest of her family will live in the new 3 bedroom first floor, which used to be where they all lived in basically one room. So happy to see people make better lives for themselves and others, and it's all in part because of the happiness and joy she brought to you guys!

Thanks for being generous for good service!

Colombia Jake.That's awesome Jake. She made a lot of guy's dreams come true and she deserves this. Good for her.

MeisterMan
02-13-16, 05:06
I have been lurking on this site for some time now, taking in all the information, in preparation of my trip. I just registered now so I can return the favor by adding a report.

I stayed at Jakes condo and I recommend it, especially if you are on a short visit. I have been to other cities, even in Colombia, but the set up in Medellin is much different than the other places and there are no places here like the Delrey in San Jose, or LDV or Clock Tower area in Cartagena, where you can go find a lady and simply bring her back to your place. Even if you find a girl here, good luck getting the hotel to let you bring her in. I was told there are a few hotels if you can find them that will allow 1 girl and charge you a significant Chica fee, but that is the only Chica covered & then you keep paying extra for each Chica. Everything in Medellin is more discreet and inconvenient compared to those other cities. If you have a lot of time, you could do OK here.

But for me, Jakes was the right choice for my short trip. Even though you can't see pics of the girls ahead of time, there's nothing to worry about. If the girl is not to your liking Jake let me know beforehand that I can just pay her some money to cover her taxi hassle. This was great considering she asked for 300 k. Of course when you're paying 300 k + the $25 USA Fee to Jake (75 k) + the inflated taxi price she asked of 20 k = close to 400 k pesos, that's probably why Jake was so cool about it and didn't bad mouth me to any of the other guys staying at his place. He genuinely felt bad that I didn't hook up. That's more than you would pay at high end Fase Dos strip club which was I think 180 k to shag the girls on site for example (and those girls were Very hot), so I had to pass on the girl who showed up that one time. But this other girl who showed up for another guy there. She was so extremely hot. That it really is just hit or miss & depends on who is available.

I didn't go on Jake's tour of the casas, mostly because I already had the addresses and reviews of the places. Plus there is that one link which shows a photo of the front door for each casa, so it was really easy for me to find these places which don't have signs on them. Those who went on his Casa Tour said they had a great time so I would highly recommend paying the $75 (US) to those who might not feel comfortable going to these places on their own.

I stopped into New Life casa during my visit. Most of the ladies there were large, and I was wondering why it was so well reviewed? Still, I took the small thin girl and had a good session. I would recommend Energy instead as the casa to go to. Energy is a bit farther away from Jake's than New Life so a taxi from his place there will cost you a bit. One guy I spoke to said he regularly used the bus to get down to the Centro area, and then he would walk a block or two to the casa. The buses seem confusing since they all look different, so I didn't try. But the cost is dirt cheap compared to a taxi (if you feel brave enough to attempt, I was told to take the "circular bus" to Centro and back). I felt very safe in Centro during the daytime. Tons of people in just a regular downtown metropolis area.

A couple of things worth noting: his condo is on a 4th floor so the stairs could present a challenge for some. The bathroom is shared among all those at his place, but that was never a problem. The dates take place in the night only. Also, taking other girls you might find on your own back to his place is not permitted.

All in all a great place, great guy and strongly recommended for first timers and those on a short stay.

JustANewbie
02-14-16, 00:18
I have been lurking on this site for some time now, taking in all the information, in preparation of my trip. I just registered now so I can return the favor by adding a report.

I stayed at Jakes condo and I recommend it, especially if you are on a short visit. I have been to other cities, even in Colombia, but the set up in Medellin is much different than the other places and there are no places here like the Delrey in San Jose, or LDV or Clock Tower area in Cartagena, where you can go find a lady and simply bring her back to your place. Even if you find a girl here, good luck getting the hotel to let you bring her in. I was told there are a few hotels if you can find them that will allow 1 girl and charge you a significant Chica fee, but that is the only Chica covered & then you keep paying extra for each Chica. Everything in Medellin is more discreet and inconvenient compared to those other cities. If you have a lot of time, you could do OK here.

But for me, Jakes was the right choice for my short trip. Even though you can't see pics of the girls ahead of time, there's nothing to worry about. If the girl is not to your liking Jake let me know beforehand that I can just pay her some money to cover her taxi hassle. This was great considering she asked for 300 k. Of course when you're paying 300 k + the $25 USA Fee to Jake (75 k) + the inflated taxi price she asked of 20 k = close to 400 k pesos, that's probably why Jake was so cool about it and didn't bad mouth me to any of the other guys staying at his place. He genuinely felt bad that I didn't hook up. That's more than you would pay at high end Fase Dos strip club which was I think 180 k to shag the girls on site for example (and those girls were Very hot), so I had to pass on the girl who showed up that one time. But this other girl who showed up for another guy there. She was so extremely hot. That it really is just hit or miss & depends on who is available.

I didn't go on Jake's tour of the casas, mostly because I already had the addresses and reviews of the places. Plus there is that one link which shows a photo of the front door for each casa, so it was really easy for me to find these places which don't have signs on them. Those who went on his Casa Tour said they had a great time so I would highly recommend paying the $75 (US) to those who might not feel comfortable going to these places on their own..Very much looking forward to staying with Jake! He has some incredible beauties among the girls he has at his place. It's nice to not have to worry about a thing except the taxi ride from the airport to Jake's place. Takes all the stress out of the first day for sure.

Colombia Jake
02-23-16, 16:48
Very much looking forward to staying with Jake! He has some incredible beauties among the girls he has at his place. It's nice to not have to worry about a thing except the taxi ride from the airport to Jake's place. Takes all the stress out of the first day for sure.Lots of guys taking tours, and filling the place up almost every weekend! New girls to show you guys and the same old good times here at Colombia Jakes!

Thanks!

Smokers Rule
03-01-16, 16:53
I spent a few days in MDE for the first time in several years, and I availed myself of Jake's services. Glad I did.

Yes, you can find much cheaper options for P4 P in MDE, and this is not for everyone, but it was definitely worth it for me. I didn't stay in Jake's place, but it would be a better deal for a person if they did.

Basically, I told Jake what I like and he sent me two girls on two different nights, both of whom looked great (Kelly and Daisy). We went out to dinner and drinks and then came back to my apartment. 300 k+ taxi for the girl and Jake's fee.

At first, I thought this was a total newbie move and a service for newbies, but I'd be glad to pay what I did for the reliable quality I got. Also, there was no haggling or negotiating over services and things I wanted.

I'm not sure how deep Jake's stables are, but next time I come I will probably just get a different girl every night. PM me if you have specific questions.

Thanks Jake!

EasyEase
03-29-16, 16:38
I know this is not a report, but Jake is not answering his PM's. So I am trying to contact him here.

Hi Jake,

I am planning a trip to Medellin in June 2016. Exact dates are not available yet, I would like to book your small room with WC.

How much time prior should I book the room and how much is the fee per night?

Is your place green? I.E. If I get a lady can she stay with me over night?

Thanks and have a nice day.

Easyease.

Colombia Jake
04-24-16, 22:21
The New Place has three Suites with Private Baths and the Jacuzzi for fun with the Girlfriends! Here are some Pictures! Contact information on the Colombiajake website!

Colombia Jake
04-24-16, 22:24
The New Place is good to Go! Here are some Pictures! Contact information is on the Colombiajake website! Thanks, Colombia Jake.

The Tall Man
04-27-16, 03:00
The New Place is good to Go! Here are some Pictures! Contact information is on the Colombiajake website! Thanks, Colombia Jake.I must admit, for all the BS that some throw your way, your new place is cool and the Paisa, well simply beautiful!

TTM.

Combo
04-28-16, 09:24
Does the new place have AC?

JustANewbie
04-28-16, 10:32
I have to say that both Jake and his assistant Eric are stand up guys. They will help you navigate what is a wall of impossibility if you don't speak Spanish. The girls are everything hey are said to be.

For a first visit, you can't go wrong staying with Jake and taking his tours. The tours are awesome. When you first think about coming down, you are unsure because you don't know what to believe.

I found them both to be awesome and very knowledgeable. As for me, I'll be better prepared for my second go round with the Colombian chicas!

Colombia Jake
05-26-16, 15:16
I must admit, for all the BS that some throw your way, your new place is cool and the Paisa, well simply beautiful!

TTM.Thanks and look forward to your return! We have some beautiful new girls in the last two weeks! New place has got the best views and close to Parque lleras!

JGomez90
05-31-16, 07:45
About 6 months back I saw one of Jake's girls and I have to say that the service provided was great. I'd hit him up again 10/10.

Cazilla
06-05-16, 18:54
I don't have time to write a detailed report. But I have to give thumb up to Jake. I took his sex day tour, motorcycle tour and three of girlfriends. I have to say Jake did really great job. And he will take personal to you. You just feel you have a really good friend, which you can count on in Medellin.

Colombia Jake
06-07-16, 19:22
I don't have time to write a detailed report. But I have to give thumb up to Jake. I took his sex day tour, motorcycle tour and three of girlfriends. I have to say Jake did really great job. And he will take personal to you. You just feel you have a really good friend, which you can count on in Medellin.Thanks and I am here to make your visit easy and to get right into the action as quickly as possible!
Thanks,

Colombia Jake.

Hutzesq
06-08-16, 05:42
Back from my third trip to Medellin. I have stayed with Jake (and Eric) for all 3 trips (and also stayed at the Mansion on each trip. Also an excellent venue but there are so many reviews of it there is nothing I can add to the subject). This time I got to enjoy the new apartment. Its a major upgrade from his last place which was an older condo building. The new place is a great Hi-rise apartment near Park Lleres (but thankfully far enough away that you don't hear the noise of the clubs). He has three large bedrooms, each of which has its own private bath.

Before writing this I looked through the reviews on the "Colombia Jake" page and they are all pretty accurate. Jake has a great product that makes enjoying Medellin super easy. Basically he sets you up for a nice long evening date with one of the many girls he knows. The dates are very relaxed, plenty of time for dinner and dancing, plus time back at the apartment. If you want to see a sample of the caliber of girls available just look at the "Girls to date. Click here" link on his website (Jake's website is a bit clunky and he mixes his personal life and business in one website so there are a lot of pictures of his girlfriend who is obviously not available). The pictures are pretty representative of the girls available. Good looking natural girls from poorer parts of Medellin. Not every girl he knows has a pic up there and I am sure there are some pics for girls who are no longer available, the pictures are really just a sample of what the talent pool looks like (and most girls seem to look better in person, Jake is not the best photographer). When you arrive you usually talk with Jake about what kind of girls you like, he describes a few and you leave it up to him. Most of these girls don't speak much English and if you are looking for the hot ones, they are not going to speak English.

The business of "guides" around the world doesn't always have the best reputation. I can say that Jake is totally honest and delivers exactly what he promises. His prices are very clear on the website. After I booked my last trip, he was in the process of moving apartments and he was not sure the new place would be up and running when I was in town. So he immediately reversed the Paypal and sent me back my money and told me to look for another place to stay. It turned out he was up and running when I visited, but I do appreciate the way he handled my reservation.

Medellin is a great city and the girls are just shockingly beautiful. However it is not the easiest destination to crack for a newbie, especially if you are not fluent in Spanish. There is plenty of daytime action in the casas, but at night your options are more limited (strip clubs). Jake provides you immediate access to some wonderful, sweet "semi-pro" girls who are great company. His modest fee is well worth it. You get up and running immediately in Medellin and don't waste your vacation trying to figure out the scene (or spending half your day figuring out Spanish websites and translating messages with google only to deal with girls who flake on you).

Jake also offers tours and it seems he has upped his game on those. I didn't try any tours this trip but there are some interesting looking ones.

The Medellin ISG pages are some of the busiest ones, with everyone seeming to know how you should do Medellin. Personally, I think that if you are looking for a safe, easy and fun way to experience it, give Jake a try.

Colombia Jake
06-23-16, 21:10
Back from my third trip to Medellin. I have stayed with Jake (and Eric) for all 3 trips (and also stayed at the Mansion on each trip. Also an excellent venue but there are so many reviews of it there is nothing I can add to the subject). This time I got to enjoy the new apartment. Its a major upgrade from his last place which was an older condo building. The new place is a great Hi-rise apartment near Park Lleres (but thankfully far enough away that you don't hear the noise of the clubs). He has three large bedrooms, each of which has its own private bath.

Before writing this I looked through the reviews on the "Colombia Jake" page and they are all pretty accurate. Jake has a great product that makes enjoying Medellin super easy. Basically he sets you up for a nice long evening date with one of the many girls he knows. The dates are very relaxed, plenty of time for dinner and dancing, plus time back at the apartment. If you want to see a sample of the caliber of girls available just look at the "Girls to date. Click here" link on his website (Jake's website is a bit clunky and he mixes his personal life and business in one website so there are a lot of pictures of his girlfriend who is obviously not available). The pictures are pretty representative of the girls available. Good looking natural girls from poorer parts of Medellin. Not every girl he knows has a pic up there and I am sure there are some pics for girls who are no longer available, the pictures are really just a sample of what the talent pool looks like (and most girls seem to look better in person, Jake is not the best photographer). When you arrive you usually talk with Jake about what kind of girls you like, he describes a few and you leave it up to him. Most of these girls don't speak much English and if you are looking for the hot ones, they are not going to speak English..Hutzesq, I really appreciate the details report and I saw your request to come back in September! Looks good and as for right now just finished a tour and discovered a big fresh young slim lineup at a casa near Park Bolivar that anyone who wants a tour should not miss! The guy a took has stayed with Jackson many times in Buenos Aires, but there is a Tango Festival here in Medellin this week, and the man is a professional Tango instructor! The website has a new payment link so check it out at Colombiajake.com. Thanks, Jake.

JustANewbie
07-28-16, 16:24
I saw NO indication of [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) girls at all. It was never even a topic of discussion. If true, that's horrible. On the bright side, I've developed a relationship with a girl I met through Jake. Of course, she's legal age and a wonderful, intelligent person. Of the girls I met through Jake, she's the only one I slept with, and not on our first date. I'm going back to Colombia to visit her.

My understanding is that Eric wasn't involved in or arrested for this. I hope not.

The Tall Man
07-30-16, 03:55
I saw NO indication of girls at all. It was never even a topic of discussion. If true, that's horrible. On the bright side, I've developed a relationship with a girl I met through Jake. Of course, she's legal age and a wonderful, intelligent person. Of the girls I met through Jake, she's the only one I slept with, and not on our first date. I'm going back to Colombia to visit her.

My understanding is that Eric wasn't involved in or arrested for this. I hope not.Curios what is the latest news on Jake?

TTM.

Chesscat
11-15-16, 20:25
Is Jake out of jail yet?

Curios what is the latest news on Jake?

TTM.

SpiderRider
11-16-16, 03:32
Is Jake out of jail yet?There's no reason to believe he's ever getting out. If he's even still alive in there. Greater than 900 Colombian criminals, with beds and facilities for only about 350 I have read. Arrogance and laziness cost him everything.

Chesscat
11-16-16, 16:59
True that.

In the various articles about the arrest etc, I did read one time where the Colombian authorities felt like they had done their job, and now the US had to do theirs, ie, take Jake off their hands. The impression you got was that the Colombian authorities considered it to be a US case. But I suppose that if the US doesn't want to go to the trouble to extradite, they can just continue to pay the Colombian authorities to keep Jake in jail.

Medieval punishment.

Dick Hertz
12-24-16, 20:15
Sorry to hear about Jake. Was planning a trip in April and was wondering if anyone take over the tours?

RacShack
12-25-16, 00:25
Sorry to hear about Jake. Was planning a trip in April and was wondering if anyone take over the tours?He ran his own dismiss, was even told to slow down, a total asshole! Arrogant know it all,people always think that it's "their country" and can run around like they own the place, and the poor teenage girls! Hope he roit in jail.

SavePros321
12-25-16, 04:35
Sorry to hear about Jake. Was planning a trip in April and was wondering if anyone take over the tours?Yes, the Colombian National Police now run them, hahahaha 🤣.