PDA

View Full Version : Philipino lover

Sunnt
02-25-15, 02:13
Requesting to share super tight p,trick and experience to forum members.

Frank Moogle
05-11-15, 20:32
Requesting to share super tight p,trick and experience to forum members.Are you waiting for permission or something? Go ahead!

I've always wondered where to get Philipino ass without the hassle of dating and friendship. Philipino and Indians for that matter.

Saule
05-16-15, 19:47
Are you waiting for permission or something? Go ahead!

I've always wondered where to get Philipino ass without the hassle of dating and friendship. Philipino and Indians for that matter.This was a strange exchange between Frank and Sunnt. I wonder what happened next.

Florida Sun
05-18-15, 07:03
This was a strange exchange between Frank and Sunnt. I wonder what happened next.We do not care to know how it went between Frank and Sunnt, but we want to know if the bad girl has any bad remaining in her?

Sunnt
05-23-15, 22:51
I read some where after a age girl going to more sexual and that's true.

Saule
06-09-15, 19:53
We do not care to know how it went between Frank and Sunnt, but we want to know if the bad girl has any bad remaining in her?Yes, I still have some 'bad' in me, but it is all in Central Asia with me at the moment. I will be back in Bahrain half way through Ramadan for a couple of weeks and then off to Europe. Taking my 'bad' with me.

Marad39
06-07-17, 11:00
Hi.

Have been a philipana lover for long time as they offer best sex and luv. Did come across few p4 p type but they were luck by chance. Generally they will lay with you after you spend some time and play ILU game. Try filipanacupid. Com, there are plenty there with different needs, age, body and taste. Once you take paid membership, most of them will respond and for sure if you are a white guy!. They see a possible husband in a white man. The trouble of dating is compensated by the great sex and time you wud have with a nice filipana.

Enjoy and take care.