PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalkers

Hargow20
10-13-15, 17:31
Streetwalkers.

Gazzpo
05-11-18, 10:17
Have someone tried Streetwalkers in Spain?

Hargow20
05-11-21, 22:09
Best place to find Streetwalkers. ?

TeddyBears
05-11-21, 22:53
Just a tip, it would be much easier for someone to answer your question if you write down which part of Spain you are interested in.

Qazwsx5
05-11-21, 23:06
Best place to find Streetwalkers.Where in Spain? In costa del sol, you can find streetwalkers near Malaga airport, industrial estate, and in Puerto Banus Marbella.

Hargow20
05-12-21, 17:16
Madrid, Barcelona and La Jonquera possibly. There was some pictures of some ultra hot SW in La Jonquera. I understand my of them have disappeared.

Just a tip, it would be much easier for someone to answer your question if you write down which part of Spain you are interested in.

Qazwsx5
05-13-21, 19:42
Madrid, Barcelona and La Jonquera possibly. There was some pictures of some ultra hot SW in La Jonquera. I understand my of them have disappeared.In Madrid you can find them in the streets connecting Puerta de sol and gran via, and some streets and alley above gran via street, and casa del campo park at night.

In Barcelona there are quite a few area. Las ramblas street at night, el raval and sant Mari.

La Jonquera is very small, so close to big clubs, there will be some.

Hargow20
10-06-21, 16:39
Article on SW's in Spain.

(https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2012/8/4/prostitution-on-the-rise-in-crisis-hit-spain).

Hargow20
07-23-22, 02:08
What are the girls charging. ?

In Madrid you can find them in the streets connecting Puerta de sol and gran via, and some streets and alley above gran via street, and casa del campo park at night.

In Barcelona there are quite a few area. Las ramblas street at night, el raval and sant Mari.

La Jonquera is very small, so close to big clubs, there will be some.