PDA

View Full Version : Oud metha AMP

PuristicRook
12-19-16, 03:36
Thanks to MrQuick for the details on this one. Funnily enough I have always seen this AMP's cards on my car door as I stay very close.

So I went in one early afternoon to sample the delights and was greeted by a Tattooed Viet and her Thai colleague who was really cute with her bewitching smile. I asked for the same Thai but she said that they had to follow the order as per their log book and hence another Thai was offered. I thought this was a bit weird but went with it anyway.

The room was very nice with a shower inside. The massage started off with shorts offered and I always abide by the rules my first time around in a new place. Massage was pretty good with concentration on the back, shoulder and thigh area. Shorts were torn and butt madsage started and she was still quite careful and professional with no erotic touches. I told her to concentrate only on the upper thigh and butt which she did. Flipped over and she did the same which was massaging the thigh and groin area coupled with slight touches as junior was now rock hard. She then asked me what I'd like and being a first timer I asked her the menu.

She mentioned HJ and b2 b and I opted for the second. She took off all her clothes and damn what a fine body with all natural firm tits (no children and unmarried). She oiled herself and started sliding up and down my thighs and then moving her breasts against my cock. Then she slid up some more and her pussy was rubbing against my cock while I was feeding on those melons. I wanted to finger her but she was moving so sensually that I couldn't control anymore and blew my load all over her while she was still on top of me. This was follwed by a shower albeit separately and she was very appreciative when I gave her the 250 dhs.

The only regret I hve is she didn't seem the kind who would be ready for DFK although that might change with a few more visits.

Fazil1987
12-24-16, 14:52
Thanks to MrQuick for the details on this one. Funnily enough I have always seen this AMP's cards on my car door as I stay very close.

So I went in one early afternoon to sample the delights and was greeted by a Tattooed Viet and her Thai colleague who was really cute with her bewitching smile. I asked for the same Thai but she said that they had to follow the order as per their log book and hence another Thai was offered. I thought this was a bit weird but went with it anyway.

The room was very nice with a shower inside. The massage started off with shorts offered and I always abide by the rules my first time around in a new place. Massage was pretty good with concentration on the back, shoulder and thigh area. Shorts were torn and butt madsage started and she was still quite careful and professional with no erotic touches. I told her to concentrate only on the upper thigh and butt which she did. Flipped over and she did the same which was massaging the thigh and groin area coupled with slight touches as junior was now rock hard. She then asked me what I'd like and being a first timer I asked her the menu.

She mentioned HJ and b2 b and I opted for the second. She took off all her clothes and damn what a fine body with all natural firm tits (no children and unmarried). She oiled herself and started sliding up and down my thighs and then moving her breasts against my cock. Then she slid up some more and her pussy was rubbing against my cock while I was feeding on those melons. I wanted to finger her but she was moving so sensually that I couldn't control anymore and blew my load all over her while she was still on top of me. This was follwed by a shower albeit separately and she was very appreciative when I gave her the 250 dhs.

The only regret I hve is she didn't seem the kind who would be ready for DFK although that might change with a few more visits.Where exactly in oud Metha.

Claxton
12-24-16, 17:03
Where exactly in oud Metha.No need to ask for the location details. If you want we can send a car to pick you up so no need to worry how to find it.

MissionBJ
03-29-18, 10:02
I might need that service as well. Lolz. Thats was good one.

No need to ask for the location details. If you want we can send a car to pick you up so no need to worry how to find it.