PDA

View Full Version : If I don't like the face of a girl.

AgentOrange
05-13-17, 08:45
I just ask her to go on all fours.

The Cane
05-13-17, 09:11
I just ask her to go on all fours.And I just don't choose her. If I can't get past that face, then I won't be getting to those hind parts either! My imagination is strong! Hahaha!

KenjiYoshioka
05-13-17, 22:49
And I just don't choose her. If I can't get past that face, then I won't be getting to those hind parts either! My imagination is strong! Hahaha!I asked, "do you want paper or plastic?

Dg8787
05-14-17, 03:39
Had that experience 2 months ago. A girl brought over her friend without make up on and crooked teeth. I thought what the heck? After her clothes came off she had one incredible slim firm body with little perk breasts. Sparse thin fur down below. She was about 5' 3" so her legs look really long going to a small tight bubble ass.

I guess because of her facial looks she didn't get too much action. I started slowly caressing and licking this nervous soul and her nipples got so perk and hard, they stood up like my hardon. As I went down on this shy girl her womanhood came alive slowly with heaving motions and then she was pressing her pelvic harder and harder until she shuttered to a stop.

I mounted her and did a slow grind, she was so tight and I wanted to enjoy it longer. Finally I turned her over for K9 and what a lovely sight and still so tight that I didn't last much longer. She is out in the province now and I still long for that tight slim responsive body!

Lesson of the day: Never turn them down, just turn them over.