PDA

View Full Version : Prive Savanas Club Tuesday Night

Safado69
04-22-21, 15:35
It's been a slow last two weeks in Sao Paulo. Been cooped up working from home in hotel and only options have been in-calls from my roster and clinicas and prives during the day. Unfortunately, Abbobora has been closed. Had really great experiences and service at Prime consistently. Got a tip from a long time Carioca girlfriend that I should check this spot out in Jardim. It stays opens very late (5 am) and nice vibe. There were about 7 girls in waiting area all were attractive and doable. Nothing in my opinion below 7. I learned that a couple were former Casarao and Connection girls and because everything was shut down this was the best night working option. They said Saturday is probably the best day. Might be a bit more pricy than the normal clinicas and prives but the facilities are first rate and great environment.

Address: Alameda Joaquim Eugênio de Lima, 1674 - casa 1 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo. SP, 01403-002.

Hours:

Thursday 11 AM–5 AM.

Friday 11 AM–5 AM.

Saturday 11 AM–5 AM.

Sunday Closed.

Monday 11 AM–10 PM.

Tuesday 11 AM–11 PM.

Wednesday 11 AM–12 AM.

Suggest an edit.

Cheers.

SinfullyKorean
05-09-21, 20:45
Thank you for posting this. I'll be sure to check it out on my trip. I arrive Sat, so it's perfect!