PDA

View Full Version : Nagaland

MoreMoney
03-07-24, 14:12
Hello everyone!

Starting this thread for the beautiful state of Nagaland which has plenty of pretty ladies.

Do share your mongering experiences, FRs etc.

Here's to Hoping to find leads, Connections for the wonderful state of Nagaland.

Cheers 🥂 .

Magic Moments
05-04-24, 13:23
Any updates on the possibilities in Dimapur and Kohima?

Thor9035
07-08-24, 18:06
Any senior members or regular mongers from Nagaland can share their experience. A newbie here waiting for any leads. Thanks in advance.

Raj Sarmah
07-10-24, 11:11
Any updates on the possibilities in Dimapur and Kohima?Never been to Nagaland. Easiest way is to visit some Naga gals in Guwahati Spas and build a good relationship. They will help you probably if you are lucky.

Thor9035
07-28-24, 14:40
Never been to Nagaland. Easiest way is to visit some Naga gals in Guwahati Spas and build a good relationship. They will help you probably if you are lucky.If anyone could name the specific spas with naga chicks or other tribal chicks it would be a great help! Waiting for any leads.

Raj Sarmah
08-09-24, 13:46
There are several, but these gals keep on switching. Your DM isn't available. Go to Bhxngagrh, 1st floor Muni market, you ll find many. See the Ghy thread, you ll find several spx where you ll get what you are looking for.

If anyone could name the specific spas with naga chicks or other tribal chicks it would be a great help! Waiting for any leads..

Yamahar15
08-22-24, 10:18
There are some spa in Dimapur too. You can go there and try your luck. I have heard that they offer when you are outsider or regular. Also the naga girls are available in Lahorijan in the Dhabas. But I don't think their quality will be good.

Also got to know from a police women that there are 3 hotels where they have stock of girls near Railway station. And police collect daily money from them. But didn't have the guts to ask her which are those 3 hotels. If I get info I'll post further.