PDA

View Full Version : Bangalore



Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417

Gunner6392
12-29-24, 12:47
This is a newly opened spa so thought to give this a try.

The place looks quite fancy from the reception area, but rooms are average. Trying to look like an expensive international spa.

Negotiated counter charges to 1. 8 k for oil massage. They have all thai therapists.

Started off with washing feet at the reception.

Massage from the thai therapist was excellent. Specially the back, neck and shoulder areas. Got relieved of some pain.

There was good amount of teaisng as well from the beginning. So far a good experience.

Things went downhill when talks about extras started. Quoted 8 k for B2 B an she wouldn't budge. Denied BJ or FS.

Told her to continue with massage and left without taking any extras.

The extras quoted were a total ripoff for a 10-15 minutes B2 B.

SaturnDays
12-29-24, 14:51
There was blr nsfw group and not its banned.

Got few contacts from guy from that group for few bucks.

Yes. My DM not activated yet. Not sure how I can share the contact 😞.


Thanks for sharing.

What is reddit source?

Also how do we get the contact, don't seems like we can DM you 😂.

Member #4817
12-29-24, 15:54
Seeking is your best bet. Lot of hard work and vetting but you can find some gems, depending upon your game. I typically score 5 solid ones in a month (globally) and 5 average ones. Be ready for 30 k+ if you need the quality to bring into 5 star.


Just landed in Bangalore and staying at a nice hotel and seeking some female companionship. Here till the 2nd Jan and would not want to stay alone in my room for so many days. Will really appreciate help and will try to return the favour. Someone who can be brought inside a 5 star hotel.

SantoshFun
12-29-24, 16:27
Messaged Isha, was available and booked meet for 9 k 2 sessions. Came little late. Chubby, 22 years old Muslim chick. Juicy boobs and tight pusssy. She is dusky and can only converse in Hindi.

Her innocence made me wild and boy did I have a great fuck.

Doesn't complain, not a time watcher, she opens up with friendly chat. , real moans, and can take rough pounding and foreplay

Totally worth it.

Member #4817
12-29-24, 16:42
If I want to use same room for 2 different girls on same day, will hotels stop from second girl (3rd guest) registration?.

I asked in a hotel and the guy said no extra visitors allowed.

Any suggestions? Should I book it as 3-4 guest?

SexResearch
12-29-24, 18:13
Messaged Isha, was available and booked meet for 9 k 2 sessions. Came little late. Chubby, 22 years old muslim chick. Juicy boobs and tight pusssy. She is dusky and can only converse in Hindi.

Her innocence made me wild and boy did I have a great fuck.

Doesn't complain, not a time watcher, she opens up with friendly chat. , real moans, and can take rough pounding and foreplay

Totally worth it.Which isha is this? The fat chubby MR girl who is well discussed in the forum?

SexResearch
12-29-24, 18:20
Just landed in Bangalore and staying at a nice hotel and seeking some female companionship. Here till the 2nd Jan and would not want to stay alone in my room for so many days. Will really appreciate help and will try to return the favour. Someone who can be brought inside a 5 star hotel.Try Rose from Seekingdotcom.

24 year old NE girl.

Profile handle Sugarcandy on SA.

Member #4817
12-29-24, 19:26
Probably mongers flooded her inbox. She didn't even respond to me.
Likely GPS coming with all the attention. What does she charge typically for overnight ?


Try Rose from Seekingdotcom.

24 year old NE girl.

Profile handle Sugarcandy on SA.

SantoshFun
12-29-24, 21:22
Which isha is this? The fat chubby MR girl who is well discussed in the forum?The Assam Massage SPA girl.

TheRangerr
12-30-24, 03:51
Anyone tried this spa in Nexus / forum mall last floor? Fancy place with hot chics. Counter expensive so never tried.

BeetaLonger
12-30-24, 09:37
Went to an ORR spa. Commonly reviewed here.

Tried new therapist who joined earlier this month. Ms. A.

Place. Spacious rooms but no attached baths.

Shower pressure is "Meh". Minimal required to clean. Avoid too much oil.

Ms A. Young and slim NE. Features good. The massage was good. Proper pressure. The main highlight of this session was teasing.

She narrowed the dispo around bum and nicely teased with her fingers and nails.

I then asked and removed dispo. As I was having fun, I agreed when she asked to extend the massage from 60 to 90 min.

She then gave a good message and teasing around Johnny and asked me to turn.

Massage continued with intermittent teasing. She gave a good head massage.

She didn't ask for extras,. When I asked, she agreed for HJ. Small boobs. Allowed to touch. No sucking etc. No front bottom access. Nice soft small bum, which I played with a bit while she had clothes on.

While she was comfortable and pleasantly smiling, she kept requesting not to touch much as she is too sensitive and feels very ticklish.

Came with HJ.

Damage. Counter 1. 5 k with membership. Retail 2 k. Extras 1 k to girl.

As I said earlier, the best part was teasing during massage. She spent a lot of dedicated time doing it.

WIR. Yes when I want a good massage and a lot of teasing.

Not when I am in the mood of full nude B2 B.

Happy Mongering.

BangRoam
12-30-24, 10:20
Hello bros,

Can any kind soul share a connect in marathahalli area. Please DM me.

Having sometime today and tomorrow so looking for a score before finishing off the year.

Thanks.

InvalidName99
12-30-24, 12:22
Hi brothers, new to Banglore and mongering.

Please share if there are any independent indie MILF contacts under 3 k.

Thanks in advance.

Sundayt75
12-30-24, 12:27
Anyone tried this spa in Nexus / forum mall last floor? Fancy place with hot chics. Counter expensive so never tried.I go here regularly for authentic massage. It is a place for great massage and zero extras.

ILu Gals
12-30-24, 14:03
Hi,

Is using Upi and the original mobile number and name not good for the long term?

Can cops trace it and create a problem?

Have you seen / heard of any such case where this happened?Hi at TheBeast57.

Just complaint them under 1930 cyber fraud.

This is not illegal fully, you just satisfied your need and made the payment, you can tell them you went for massage then they done this why not police is taking action against the spa?

Monger should not be afraid of blackmailing now tables are turned you can complaint about the cop who will call you to your local police station or 1930.

However cash is the safest way.

TIA.

CrazyGuy247
12-30-24, 17:21
Try Rose from Seekingdotcom.

24 year old NE girl.

Profile handle Sugarcandy on SA.What were the damages?

Rkv2009
12-31-24, 05:51
Met Nini Natasha, couple of weeks ago.

Thanks to senior ISGian for the contact and reference.

Pinged her in TG, responds fast, she accepts only FN for 12 K, as mentioned about her in other FR report.

Booked a hotel, she came around 10 and spend full night until 8 am, for 4 rounds, all in menu except Anal.

She is good in action, takes care of our needs, very much involved, good GFE, DFK, CIM, open for all positions.

Good talkative girl from bengal.

Worth trying and VFM, if we are OK with Full night!

Huge be**BS to play with (though not my type, but enjoyed).

Had good time.

Face 6.

Boobs 8.

Pusssy 8.

GFE 10.

MrGalactica
12-31-24, 08:45
Hello.

Suma from North Bangalore, number ending with 129.

Quotes 8 k for 2.

If anyone knows her, help me with more details to proceed.

TheRangerr
12-31-24, 15:14
Anyone tried this spa at Jayngr 3 block? Looks new. Any luck with any therapist?

DreamFF
12-31-24, 15:25
Met her few weeks back, experience is similar to everyone reported here.

She is a great company, gives really good BBBJ, deepthroats untill she gags but looks different from photos, front teeth are big, it's so distracting, makeup is over the top and her ass is full of black marks.

Worth it only if you go for FN and atleast 4 times.

GoldenKnight
12-31-24, 16:34
Hello brothers,

I met this Afro from MR in BTM few days back.

She stays in a safe 2 BHK apartment.

First thing I noticed is she has a cute face. And she always have a smiling face. Also a nose piercing.

She started by DFK and kisses to my chest.

Then, she slowly started removing my pant and took my Jhonny in her mouth.

After some time started deepthroating all while I was standing.

I layed down and asked her to continue blowing me.

Didn't do CIM since I took only one shot.

Started in missionary and later ended in doggy.

Took shower and left.

Face - 6/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Boobs - 5/10.

Pussy - 7/10.

Place - 7/10.

Damage - 3 k per shot.

Regards,

GoldenKnight.

BeStill
12-31-24, 17:44
Hi at TheBeast57.

Just complaint them under 1930 cyber fraud.

This is not illegal fully, you just satisfied your need and made the payment, you can tell them you went for massage then they done this why not police is taking action against the spa?

Monger should not be afraid of blackmailing now tables are turned you can complaint about the cop who will call you to your local police station or 1930.

However cash is the safest way.

TIA.I have serious doubts about the authenticity of 1930 helpline. Had a friend who was a victim of a UPI scam a few months ago. I called the 1930 helpline for filing a complaint, the person at the other end pinged me separately from an unknown number, asked us to share aadhaar card and other documents over whatsapp. Said he will make a report for us and we can take it to the police station.

No govt employee will ask you to share your aadhaar card. Also, on trucaller that number came up as suspicious.

So just be safe while reaching out to such helpline numbers.

Cash is always king for mongering. An indie will rarely decline cash and insist on making online transactions.

BeStill
12-31-24, 17:45
Messaged Isha, was available and booked meet for 9 k 2 sessions. Came little late. Chubby, 22 years old muslim chick. Juicy boobs and tight pusssy. She is dusky and can only converse in Hindi.

Her innocence made me wild and boy did I have a great fuck.

Doesn't complain, not a time watcher, she opens up with friendly chat. , real moans, and can take rough pounding and foreplay

Totally worth it.Good to see new gems in Bangalore! Have fun!

BeStill
12-31-24, 17:49
Met Nini Natasha, couple of weeks ago.

Thanks to senior ISGian for the contact and reference.

Pinged her in TG, responds fast, she accepts only FN for 12 K, as mentioned about her in other FR report.

Booked a hotel, she came around 10 and spend full night until 8 am, for 4 rounds, all in menu except Anal.

She is good in action, takes care of our needs, very much involved, good GFE, DFK, CIM, open for all positions.

Good talkative girl from bengal.

Worth trying and VFM, if we are OK with Full night!

Huge be**BS to play with (though not my type, but enjoyed).

Had good time.

Face 6.

Boobs 8.

Pusssy 8.

GFE 10.Is this the same Nini who replies with long voice chats?

Sharkier15
12-31-24, 19:22
Hello seniors!! I need some genuine contacts. Can please share!!

Sharkier15
12-31-24, 19:26
Messaged Isha, was available and booked meet for 9 k 2 sessions. Came little late. Chubby, 22 years old muslim chick. Juicy boobs and tight pusssy. She is dusky and can only converse in Hindi.

Her innocence made me wild and boy did I have a great fuck.

Doesn't complain, not a time watcher, she opens up with friendly chat. , real moans, and can take rough pounding and foreplay

Totally worth it.Can you please share the contact.

Internalactive
12-31-24, 19:36
You know what fuck Bangalore and it's overpriced shit. The girls in vietnam are so pretty and maximum you can pay for full service one shot in high end spa is 8500 rupees. I tried famous linh cherry spa in ho chi minh and sakura vip spa in the nung. Both has high standard girls. Especially sakura which had steam bath, nuru massage in a really high quality room as package. Didn't even try freelancers and low end spas which are much cheaper with girls looking really good compared to our indian standards. May have tried many but I sticked to high end I chose from looking into their ISG forums. If these girls come to Bangalore, they can demand one lakh and people will pay for it.

Member #4817
01-01-25, 11:19
Great to know and yes viet girls are beautiful. Petite, professional, and can't go wrong. Have been thinking of southeast asia tourism for this for a while.

Lot of westerners have been going there for a while and especially BB.

Wonder if there are higher end escort companions and how is the seeking market. BTW you can get similar service in US AAMP 13-20 k inr depending upon cover.

I've heard eastern European market is good too. Blore has been dry and disappointing in terms of options and quality


You know what fuck Bangalore and it's overpriced shit. The girls in vietnam are so pretty and maximum you can pay for full service one shot in high end spa is 8500 rupees. I tried famous linh cherry spa in ho chi minh and sakura vip spa in the nung. Both has high standard girls. Especially sakura which had steam bath, nuru massage in a really high quality room as package. Didn't even try freelancers and low end spas which are much cheaper with girls looking really good compared to our indian standards. May have tried many but I sticked to high end I chose from looking into their ISG forums. If these girls come to Bangalore, they can demand one lakh and people will pay for it.

Bitmasc
01-01-25, 12:28
Hi.

I am travelling to blr soon. Can anyone please recommend me someone good. Not just sex. I want a full GFE for whole day.

Looking for someone who is great. Young tight and willing to please.

Thanks.

SantoshFun
01-01-25, 17:32
Can you please share the contact.ROFL. How, you don't have DM, can't share in posts. Read forum guidelines.

BiggieWallet
01-01-25, 19:16
Fellow mongers,

I will be traveling to Florida in 15 days and I would like to try out some Latin and white birds during my time there. This is my first time traveling and I would like to know are there similar websites like ISG or mr for me to get in touch with wgs, mps or even SPs.

If anyone has any advice or tips please do share.

Member #4817
01-02-25, 02:48
Some of the counties in Florida are extremely notorious for undercover stings.
They run it regularly and the sheriff takes pride in public display of people caught. So be very careful vigilant and no explicit talk ever.

You don't want to end up here : https://nypost.com/2024/10/18/us-news/florida-polk-county-sheriff-grady-judd-arrests-157-people-in-human-trafficking-sting/

Forums ECCIE.net, international sex guide USA (different login).

Best bet seeking.

Do NOT attempt any other sites like list crawler, private delights, skip the games, etc. Mostly ridden with pros and more importantly if you are not experienced in that environment, likely an easy catch for stings.

Don't know if Florida has much but if you want asians, with reasonable prices, there are AAMPs all over. Check rentry. Co / kgirls.

There is an uprising in these and mass arrests of Jons as targets. They could get you for just asking explicit questions. Enforcement is the strongest there.

Florida is dangerous for hobby. While there are definitely opportunities, its a completely different game. If someone prompts you to be explicit or their ad is , likely undercover, sting or scam. You have to score without discussing single thing like $ activities etc..
Try to hit bars clubs instead if you can. Use local dating sites.. there is a lot of gray area to navigate before you acclimatize.. basic safety . Use burner phone or Google voice. No explicit talk ever. Avoid TGTBT ads.

be careful, take your time and stay safe. Tread with caution my friend, it's dangerous out there



Fellow mongers,

I will be traveling to Florida in 15 days and I would like to try out some Latin and white birds during my time there. This is my first time traveling and I would like to know are there similar websites like ISG or mr for me to get in touch with wgs, mps or even SPs.

If anyone has any advice or tips please do share.

BiggieWallet
01-02-25, 05:03
Some of the counties in Florida are extremely notorious for undercover stings.
They run it regularly and the sheriff takes pride in public display of people caught. So be very careful vigilant and no explicit talk ever.

You don't want to end up here : https://nypost.com/2024/10/18/us-news/florida-polk-county-sheriff-grady-judd-arrests-157-people-in-human-trafficking-sting/

Forums ECCIE.net, international sex guide USA (different login).

Best bet seeking.

Do NOT attempt any other sites like list crawler, private delights, skip the games, etc. Mostly ridden with pros and more importantly if you are not experienced in that environment, likely an easy catch for stings.

Don't know if Florida has much but if you want asians, with reasonable prices, there are AAMPs all over. Check rentry. Co / kgirls.

There is an uprising in these and mass arrests of Jons as targets. They could get you for just asking explicit questions. Enforcement is the strongest there.Thank you so much for the detailed response. Guess I'll stick to strip clubs and bars for now.

Bulk14
01-02-25, 06:43
Any recent review on below afro 1.5 years back she was available for 2 k for a pop not asking 6 k minimum. People are paying her 3 times more.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/ilyne-real-meet

InvalidName99
01-02-25, 10:24
Hi Brothers,

New here. Any kind soul please help me with indie genuine MILF / aunty profiles in MR.

Thanks in Advance.

Sundayt75
01-02-25, 11:21
Fellow mongers,

I will be traveling to Florida in 15 days and I would like to try out some Latin and white birds during my time there. This is my first time traveling and I would like to know are there similar websites like ISG or mr for me to get in touch with wgs, mps or even SPs.

If anyone has any advice or tips please do share.Better to avoid in US until unless you are living there and knows the dynamics well. For White skin Europe is safe and best. In US everything is tracked. In additional there are multiple undercover track downs. You do not want to end up in bad situation.

Sundayt75
01-02-25, 11:23
You know what fuck Bangalore and it's overpriced shit. The girls in vietnam are so pretty and maximum you can pay for full service one shot in high end spa is 8500 rupees. I tried famous linh cherry spa in ho chi minh and sakura vip spa in the nung. Both has high standard girls. Especially sakura which had steam bath, nuru massage in a really high quality room as package. Didn't even try freelancers and low end spas which are much cheaper with girls looking really good compared to our indian standards. May have tried many but I sticked to high end I chose from looking into their ISG forums. If these girls come to Bangalore, they can demand one lakh and people will pay for it.Thanks bro. This is great info. Will travel this year for sure.

KingLion69
01-02-25, 12:51
I had few good Afro encounters last year and sharing some reviews. Will share few more when I get time.

The rates is around 2. 5-3 K per shot and 4-5 k for 2 shots.

MR Name -Kimberly.

23 year old Chic. Hosts in BTM. Looks exactly like the pic. Very friendly and have an amazing figure. She provides good GFE and fun to talk to.

Her is Ass is one the best I have seen and ass lovers will definitely love her.

Body- 8/10 fit and smooth skin.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 6/10 medium and firm.

Ass- 10/10.

WIR- Yes.

Good GFE, softspoken and gives BBBJ. Not a time watcher and Interested in pleasing you.

Name. Kimmy.

Mid 20's, hosts in BTM. There were few reviews on her in last few weeks. An average experience though she was friendly and ready to please and open for all positions.

Body- 6/10.

Face- 5/10 looks bit Indian like other suggested.

Boobs- 5/10 bit saggy.

Ass- 7/10.

WIR- maybe if there are no options.

Risa.

Mid 20's chick. Hosts in E-city. She was cheerful and friendly looks exactly like the pic. Good GFE and gave good company. Gives BBBJ and open for all positions without fuss and not a time watcher.

Body- 6/10.

Face-7/10.

Boobs-4/10 Small but perky nipples.

Ass- 7/10.

WIR- Maybe, she started expecting more money for subsequent meets.

Sheila.

Early 20's chick hosts near E-city. She is slim and looks like the pics. She was bit moody and not interested much. She even denied giving BJ and multiple positions. Absolute Deadfish.

Body- 7/10 Slim, tall and fit unlike other afros so if you are into this body type you might like her.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 6/10 small and fits her body well.

Ass- 6/10.

WIR- No. You can try for a variety that's all.

KingLion69
01-02-25, 12:52
I had few good Afro encounters last year and sharing some reviews. Will share few more when I get time.

The rates for Afros is around 2. 5-3 K per shot and 4-5 k for 2 shots.

MR Name -Kimberly.

23 year old Chic. Hosts in BTM. Looks exactly like the pic. Very friendly and have an amazing figure. She provides good GFE and fun to talk to.

Her is Ass is one the best I have seen and ass lovers will definitely love her.

Body- 8/10 fit and smooth skin.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 6/10 medium and firm.

Ass- 10/10.

WIR- Yes.

Good GFE, softspoken and gives BBBJ. Not a time watcher and Interested in pleasing you.

Name. Kimmy.

Mid 20's, hosts in BTM. There were few reviews on her in last few weeks. An average experience though she was friendly and ready to please and open for all positions.

Body- 6/10.

Face- 5/10 looks bit Indian like other suggested.

Boobs- 5/10 bit saggy.

Ass- 7/10.

WIR- maybe if there are no options.

Risa.

Mid 20's chick. Hosts in E-city. She was cheerful and friendly looks exactly like the pic. Good GFE and gave good company. Gives good BBBJ and open for all positions without fuss and not a time watcher.

Body- 6/10.

Face-7/10.

Boobs-4/10 Small but perky nipples.

Ass- 7/10.

WIR- Maybe, she started expecting more money for subsequent meets.

Sheila.

Early 20's chick hosts near E-city. She is slim and looks like the pics. She was bit moody and not interested much. She even denied giving BJ and multiple positions. Absolute Deadfish.

Body- 7/10 Slim, tall and fit unlike other afros so if you are into this body type you might like her.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 6/10 small and fits her body well.

Ass- 6/10.

WIR- No. You can try for a variety that's all.

JamesGuess
01-02-25, 13:41
Travelling to the wrong place if this is your expectation. Its very dry here. Max you can get is MP with happy ending, b2 b. Good Luck!


Hi.

I am travelling to blr soon. Can anyone please recommend me someone good. Not just sex. I want a full GFE for whole day.

Looking for someone who is great. Young tight and willing to please.

Thanks.

NickA
01-02-25, 13:43
Hello fellow mongers.

I am sad to leave the familiar Bangalore spa scene and to to California Bay area.

I believe mongering is expensive there and the spas are low quality unless you butn a big hole in the pocket.

As someone who got addicted to Bangalore spas, I can't suddenly stop the activity when I move to US. I am scared of the withdrawal symptoms.

Some people recommended that I stop the mongering and find someone on bumble / tinder for casual relationship with benefits.

There are a few strip clubs in bay area but not sure if that's a wise choice week after week. They not not great and it would also not be discreet.

So, please help me navigate this situation.

Also, seniors, Please offer guidance to this 30 year old who is confused how to approach dating and marriage beyond mongering.

I am afraid I'll commit some mistake out of desperation once I move to US. This could be risky spas or shady indies.

Overall, I will miss Bangalore. Only bright spot if there is one in my situation is that the spa addiction has become extreme in Bangalore and now i will have to tone it down in US for various reasons and there's a chance that translated to better productivity and health. This is also my suggestion to the new mongers getting started to not let the hobby take over.

Member #4817
01-02-25, 13:56
Lot of options in California if you are into asian.

Seeking scene is much better and plenty of fish in dating pool.

DM sent.


Hello fellow mongers.

I am sad to leave the familiar Bangalore spa scene and to to California Bay area.

I believe mongering is expensive there and the spas are low quality unless you butn a big hole in the pocket.

As someone who got addicted to Bangalore spas, I can't suddenly stop the activity when I move to US. I am scared of the withdrawal symptoms.

Some people recommended that I stop the mongering and find someone on bumble / tinder for casual relationship with benefits.

There are a few strip clubs in bay area but not sure if that's a wise choice week after week. They not not great and it would also not be discreet.

So, please help me navigate this situation.

Also, seniors, Please offer guidance to this 30 year old who is confused how to approach dating and marriage beyond mongering.

I am afraid I'll commit some mistake out of desperation once I move to US. This could be risky spas or shady indies.

Overall, I will miss Bangalore. Only bright spot if there is one in my situation is that the spa addiction has become extreme in Bangalore and now i will have to tone it down in US for various reasons and there's a chance that translated to better productivity and health. This is also my suggestion to the new mongers getting started to not let the hobby take over.

ChippiChappa
01-02-25, 17:02
Thanks bro ChippiChappa your detailed report.

1. Contacted neha
Service is pathetic. No BJ and not even slight kisses.Did you read my post properly? I said Neha - "Tries to hurry. More into vanilla. Not good BJ. " The whole point of a review is to understand what you might expect for the price you're paying. I can't help if you don't learn from other people's lived experiences.


2. Contacted isha on same day. She is young, dusky, slight chubby. She is beautiful on my eyes.
Tried different positions and I can see she also enjoyed. (Moans lot)..Glad you enjoyed Isha. Like I wrote in my post - "Short dusky slightly chubby 22 year old girl from Assam. Legendary moans. Truly GFE. " This is what happens when you trust my advice and stick to the ones I said I would revisit.

ChippiChappa
01-02-25, 18:08
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Strand 25
01-02-25, 18:37
Hello fellow mongers.

I am sad to leave the familiar Bangalore spa scene and to to California Bay area.

I believe mongering is expensive there and the spas are low quality unless you butn a big hole in the pocket.

As someone who got addicted to Bangalore spas, I can't suddenly stop the activity when I move to US. I am scared of the withdrawal symptoms.

Some people recommended that I stop the mongering and find someone on bumble / tinder for casual relationship with benefits.

There are a few strip clubs in bay area but not sure if that's a wise choice week after week. They not not great and it would also not be discreet.

So, please help me navigate this situation.

Also, seniors, Please offer guidance to this 30 year old who is confused how to approach dating and marriage beyond mongering.

I am afraid I'll commit some mistake out of desperation once I move to US. This could be risky spas or shady indies.

Overall, I will miss Bangalore. Only bright spot if there is one in my situation is that the spa addiction has become extreme in Bangalore and now i will have to tone it down in US for various reasons and there's a chance that translated to better productivity and health. This is also my suggestion to the new mongers getting started to not let the hobby take over.Happy to help. There are a variety of options in the Bay Area. Lots of them are very safe too. Asian massage parlor and Asian Apartment Massage Parlor are both good options.

PM me for details. Let me know which city you'll be based out of.

ChippiChappa
01-02-25, 18:56
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ChippiChappa
01-02-25, 19:19
Please let me know your experience if anyone tried this profile. Got it in MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/busty-bong-alina-real-meet-nd-cam-26?q%5Bname_cont%5D=ALinaAvoid cam girls! OnlyFans' top earner for 2024, Sophie Rain, says she's a virgin — and a devout Christian. She has pulled 43 million last year.

Do you understand the difference between selling a service and a product?

Sleeping w / a girl you paid. Service.

Watching porn / cam. Product.

Selling a product is scalable to the masses, unlike selling services where you're constrained by time and resources.

Also, a lot of the cam girls in India are involved in scams because we live in a digital era. Always remember it's more profitable to scam than to sleep with someone. Free money is always welcome. Read about the digital arrest scams and all.

Internalactive
01-02-25, 19:31
Great to know and yes viet girls are beautiful. Petite, professional, and can't go wrong. Have been thinking of southeast asia tourism for this for a while.

Lot of westerners have been going there for a while and especially BB.

Wonder if there are higher end escort companions and how is the seeking market. BTW you can get similar service in US AAMP 13-20 k inr depending upon cover.

I've heard eastern European market is good too. Blore has been dry and disappointing in terms of options and qualityI haven't been to much countries so can't compare. Heard about local.

Gaito girls and all. But didn't go further. In fact one spa I tried in the nang was tooooo professional and actually did really good massage. I just looked for spas in ISG and other.

PowerMonger700
01-02-25, 20:13
Hi, can someone share any recent safe Afros they've been with and their review / charges?

I'm longing for a good BBBJ by a Afro.

Please DM me the MR profile as it is very difficult to find their profile by name, there are usually multiple profiles with the same name.

PowerMonger700
01-02-25, 20:27
Also, does anyone know about the Arth Thai Spa? I saw it recently got renamed to "Unicorn Spa".

Has anyone visited there? Is it any good? Prices?

DudeMi98
01-02-25, 22:27
Bro. Please clear your inbox. Unable to send you message.

Mi.


Messaged Isha, was available and booked meet for 9 k 2 sessions. Came little late. Chubby, 22 years old muslim chick. Juicy boobs and tight pusssy. She is dusky and can only converse in Hindi.

Her innocence made me wild and boy did I have a great fuck.

Doesn't complain, not a time watcher, she opens up with friendly chat. , real moans, and can take rough pounding and foreplay

Totally worth it.

InvalidName99
01-03-25, 05:57
Hi brothers.

Anyone please share any genuine indie MR MILF profiles.

Thanks in advance.

Ivan Homer
01-03-25, 09:07
Went to Nova near BDA 80 ft road. 1500 counter. Met preety. Gujju gal but I suspect muslim.

Full menu but haggling might be required. I don't negotiate on the first encounter so won't tell what it cost me. BBBJ was good although I might have pushed her boundaries.

She asked me to shared a review with whomsoever I want. Must me low on funds. Learnt quite a bit about the Bangalore spa scene from her. Now I understand why prices are so high. Spa owners have both supply and demand and they are very aware of that. I am glad I was able to hookup with a Naga sales girl on Christmas eve otherwise my ROI for this Bangalore trip would have been really bad.

Happy hunting and a blessed new year boys.

Kevin530
01-03-25, 09:28
Has anyone tried this "Ava G"? Please share your comments.

https://www.eurogirlsescort.com/escort/ava-g/602269/?list=l60m9

DicPussy
01-03-25, 09:45
Anyone got leads on this girl Pavnashree?

Note: please don't dm on requesting connect.

Thanks.

DP.

Kpmgey
01-03-25, 10:37
Hi Guys. Any feedback on this girl named Rose. Had a video call and looked genuine.

Percy1234
01-03-25, 22:06
Hi Friends,

I will be visiting Bangalore again in Feb on a office work trip. I will be staying in a hotel in Whitefield.

What is the best option to search for providers? Facebook? Any other website?

Looking for providers in or near Whitefield. Appreciate any suggestions or references you can share with me of providers in the Whitefield area.

SymonWestt
01-04-25, 06:09
SP Harini's den is at Whitefield.

Keep changing girls every week.

Two to Three girls always with her in that flat.

6 K, 7 k for one session based on your negotiations.


Hi Friends,

I will be visiting Bangalore again in Feb on a office work trip. I will be staying in a hotel in Whitefield.

What is the best option to search for providers? Facebook? Any other website?

Looking for providers in or near Whitefield. Appreciate any suggestions or references you can share with me of providers in the Whitefield area.

Rajjakz15
01-04-25, 06:53
Contacted the below Inde from a dating app. Quotes 7 k; I'll negotiate if I decide to move further. If genuine, thought will try a dusky one for a change. Since I monger less, I usually go for only reviewed ones here. Don't take the risk of trial and errors. Hence thought will check about this one.

If any of you have come across her, please let me know in reply or dm.Did you meet her? If you did please share your experience.

RajKot
01-04-25, 09:32
Visiting Bangalore, and would like to meet VFM girls, if anyone can help, PM is open.

SantoshFun
01-04-25, 13:00
With unrelenting efforts tried to get Marcy's digits and was successful. Connected, laid out a story and she believed. Agreed to meet. 10 k for 2 shots.

Young body, tight pussy

But typical NE odour which I can't take for long.

Already shared her digits with 3 brothers and I cannot share further as some great soul from ISG messed up big time with Her. So has become a cautious person.

Enjoyed but won't be repeating. I wanted to see what the fuzz was about. NE 10 k absolutely not worthy.

RedCruise1985
01-04-25, 17:35
Hello Fellow Hobbyists,

I am in Bangalore on a business trip for a week. Just landed yesterday. I am looking to get some contacts from senior hobbyists so I can have some good time while I am here.

I can return the favor if anyone is visiting Seattle, WA.

Cheers,

Red.

Bachcha
01-04-25, 19:53
With unrelenting efforts tried to get Marcy's digits and was successful. Connected, laid out a story and she believed. Agreed to meet. 10 k for 2 shots.

Young body, tight pussy

But typical NE odour which I can't take for long.

Already shared her digits with 3 brothers and I cannot share further as some great soul from ISG messed up big time with Her. So has become a cautious person.

Enjoyed but won't be repeating. I wanted to see what the fuzz was about. NE 10 k absolutely not worthy.Mercy Sangma number ending with 284?

SantoshFun
01-04-25, 21:01
Mercy Sangma number ending with 284?Her old and new number both have same ending 4 digits.

PowerMonger700
01-04-25, 22:28
LOL, no response on this?


Hi, can someone share any recent safe Afros they've been with and their review / charges?

I'm longing for a good BBBJ by a Afro.

Please DM me the MR profile as it is very difficult to find their profile by name, there are usually multiple profiles with the same name.

Happy2017
01-05-25, 03:44
Friends,

Few days back I have requested in this forum about leads and contact details in K are Puram, Whitefield, Marathahalli side as I have shifted to K are Puram side. But I have not received much help from this forum members. Only Sex research has sent reliable contacts and Narasimha has sent spa details and got Mahi details from one of forum member. I have used services of all theses girls.

I have decided to find the girls in my own way through various dating sites. Getting good results. I found that many small spas in K are Puram, Marathahalli side provide FS and even some are informing in WhatsApp messages and calls.

Few days back went to one spa, situated in a safest place outside K are Puram. Therapist was friendly chubby MILF. She informed me she will change the spa once in 2-3 months. She is ready to meet in a Hotel. She is having lot of contacts and can arrange girls for meeting in hotels. She gave me good BBJ and FS. I will try her again in a hotel for 2-3 hours. Then will start sharing her details to trusted forum members.

RedCruise1985
01-05-25, 04:07
Hello Fellow Mongers.

How are you? I am an Indian settled in Seattle, I am visiting Bangalore on Business and would like to meet any North or South Indian chicks. I see you are active in this forum, Please share the contacts of any Independent chicks you have met and would recommend. I am here only for a week and will be flying back next week.

I will certainly return the favor if you visit Seattle / SFO.

Cheers.

RedCruise.

Sharath
01-05-25, 08:23
Went to Nova near BDA 80 ft road. 1500 counter. Met preety. Gujju gal but I suspect muslim.

Full menu but haggling might be required. I don't negotiate on the first encounter so won't tell what it cost me. BBBJ was good although I might have pushed her boundaries.

She asked me to shared a review with whomsoever I want. Must me low on funds. Learnt quite a bit about the Bangalore spa scene from her. Now I understand why prices are so high. Spa owners have both supply and demand and they are very aware of that. I am glad I was able to hookup with a Naga sales girl on Christmas eve otherwise my ROI for this Bangalore trip would have been really bad.

Happy hunting and a blessed new year boys.Which BDA is this? Eh yes are?

DirtyHorse
01-05-25, 08:29
Hello brothers! I have read some reports here that some are able to meet Indies from dating apps. I want to know how you understand that the girl is an escort from dating apps? Are there any tell tale signs or should we just try our luck? Any tips from the experienced brothers would be helpful. Thank you.

Rahul Oracle
01-05-25, 12:13
Hi Guys. Any feedback on this girl named Rose. Had a video call and looked genuine.Resembles Sumi / Aditi. Those who tried her in the past might share their views.

SymonWestt
01-05-25, 12:31
Unmarried couples no longer welcome, OYO changes check-in rules.

Under the revised policy, all couples will be asked to present valid proof of relationship at the time of check-in, including for bookings made online.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/india/unmarried-couples-no-longer-welcome-oyo-changes-check-in-rules-12903598.html

Rkv2009
01-05-25, 15:16
Same Nini of long voice notes.


Is this the same Nini who replies with long voice chats?

HowToMonger
01-05-25, 20:12
Unmarried couples no longer welcome, OYO changes check-in rules.

Under the revised policy, all couples will be asked to present valid proof of relationship at the time of check-in, including for bookings made online.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/india/unmarried-couples-no-longer-welcome-oyo-changes-check-in-rules-12903598.htmlTrue to a certain extent, but not entirely.

OYO isn't banning unwed couples. It's allowing its partner hotels to do so if they want to.

In more conservative parts of the country, some hotels may want to ban unwed couples but until now that was against OYO's policy. OYO is now giving the freedom for hotels to do it if they want to.

So you will find both kinds of hotels on OYO going forward. The ones that ban and the ones that don't have a problem with it. You need to verify at the time of booking, you can't take it for granted that because it's an OYO booking, unwed couples are welcome.

SpicyPrince
01-05-25, 20:41
Hello everyone,

I am visiting Bangalore for 2 weeks. I live in US so most of my interactions for Bangalore have been on SA. However, I am in a situationship back there so SA options are not feasible.

Can anyone help me with some indi contacts or good ones. I am also going to Thailand in the 3 week of this month if anyone else from this forum is going be there let me know. Been to thailand about 40 times and it always get better only.

KingLion69
01-06-25, 14:15
Hello Fellow Hobbyists.

I came across this MR Profile https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/incalls-cam-service-free-demo?q%5Bhas_reviews%5D=1&q%5Bincalls_true%5D=1 wanted to check if anyone has met this person and if so any reviews?.She is genuine, looks like the pics and hosts somewhere in Hebbal. There were few reviews on her in this forum mentioning she is a post op trans. I haven't met her but have taken a video call once and didn't seem like trans. She had lot of restrictions on drinking / smoking etc so didn't proceed.

Anyways you can search for her reviews here by clicking on search thread at top right corner and search by her name.

Knight Devil
01-06-25, 14:39
Hi, newbie here trying to loose my virginity. I've got contacts of afros from MR. Based on the forum reports, afro prices are anywhere from 1.5-4 K for 1. But when I reached out to few of them, they are saying exorbitant rates for 1. Most of them quoted between 6-10 K for 1 and none of them were budging. I even got blocked by one when I came with a counter offer.

Can any seniors please help on how to negotiate?

I reached out on weekend and start of the month. Could that be the reason? Also share if any service wise price breakdown is applicable. Please guide. Thanks.

FunnySexyBoy
01-06-25, 15:39
Hey guys will be travelling sometime to Blore any suggestions near white field or Yeswantpur for budget like 5 k kinds?

DarkKing007
01-06-25, 17:29
Hi everyone,

Has anyone tried Bangalore escorts on TG?

RahulRaj12
01-06-25, 18:08
Hello Fellow Hobbyists.

I came across this MR Profile https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/incalls-cam-service-free-demo?q%5Bhas_reviews%5D=1&q%5Bincalls_true%5D=1 wanted to check if anyone has met this person and if so any reviews?.Many FR available. A trans.

SaturnDays
01-06-25, 19:50
Somehow I felt like she is tran, may be post op.

May caution.


Hello Fellow Hobbyists.

I came across this MR Profile https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/incalls-cam-service-free-demo?q%5Bhas_reviews%5D=1&q%5Bincalls_true%5D=1 wanted to check if anyone has met this person and if so any reviews?.

RTMinatorial
01-06-25, 20:49
She's legit. I've tried her cam show. Very nice, but I felt the pussy wasn't very clean, so didn't go for real meet.

Anyone who doesn't scam on cam show won't really scam in real meet. Cam show is the easiest way to scam.


Hello Fellow Hobbyists.

I came across this MR Profile https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/incalls-cam-service-free-demo?q%5Bhas_reviews%5D=1&q%5Bincalls_true%5D=1 wanted to check if anyone has met this person and if so any reviews?.

Proximity159
01-07-25, 04:39
Hello Fellow Hobbyists.

I came across this MR Profile https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/incalls-cam-service-free-demo?q%5Bhas_reviews%5D=1&q%5Bincalls_true%5D=1 wanted to check if anyone has met this person and if so any reviews?

Cheers.

Red.She's real, but not worth. Lot of restrictions. No DFK, CBJ and not flexible in terms of positions.

BeStill
01-07-25, 06:51
Hello Fellow Hobbyists.

I came across this MR Profile https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/incalls-cam-service-free-demo?q%5Bhas_reviews%5D=1&q%5Bincalls_true%5D=1 wanted to check if anyone has met this person and if so any reviews?

Cheers.

Red.Looks like trans. If you are into it, good for you. Otherwise, be careful.

MumbaiGuru462
01-07-25, 09:07
I am back to India after long time after mongering abroad. The quality here is too bad and price are at par with what I paid abroad. But the quality and service is much better there. The cheapest option I could find was Cali. Booked Piyu, the Assamese therapist, not a very good massage and service was also okies. Did not allow FS but let me pay with her boobs and dry hump on thighs with me coming on top of her pussy. Overall an OK experience and will not repeat. Standards Cali charge total cost 4. 5 k.

Hivaroon78
01-07-25, 09:10
Hello Brotehr,

What do you mean by Naga sales girl here?

I do not understand. Can you please elaborate.

Thanks.


Which BDA is this? Eh yes are?

ChiroKeraja
01-07-25, 09:20
Met this Black Kenyan https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/berry-in-btm-layout?q%5Bethnicity_id_eq%5D=4.

She is not a looker, big in size, but she is very friendly, offered me a drink and made me very comfortable.

In terms with service, she is all in, does everything we ask for. One of her friend stays with her and she offered me a threesome too.

Paid her 3. 5 k for 2, she is not a time watcher.

FunnySexyBoy
01-07-25, 09:28
Hey guys visiting Bangalore for a days any leads near Yeshwantpur?

LesserMortal
01-07-25, 16:56
Bro, here is how I suggest you can approach afros!

- First and foremost do not get carried away during the act, practice safe sex at all times.

- Let them quote the moon, start with the lowest possible quote from your side. The going rate is generally around 1500 - 2500, for some which are high in demand they may not come down below 2500.

- ping them on watsapp ask for location, real pics etc, most of the time they will not share real pics, if they share pic that looks like that of a super model they are better avoided, BCOS you don't know what you are getting into.

- Read Afro reviews on ISG, most have the MR link, go for those.

- The best approach is after you have their location from the first chat, when you actually plan to go tell them that you will be there in some time and you will pay 1500-2000 for 1 shot, more often than not they will not want to leave the oppt of making a quick buck.

Enjoy.


Hi, newbie here trying to loose my virginity. I've got contacts of afros from MR. Based on the forum reports, afro prices are anywhere from 1.5-4 K for 1. But when I reached out to few of them, they are saying exorbitant rates for 1. Most of them quoted between 6-10 K for 1 and none of them were budging. I even got blocked by one when I came with a counter offer.

Can any seniors please help on how to negotiate?

I reached out on weekend and start of the month. Could that be the reason? Also share if any service wise price breakdown is applicable. Please guide. Thanks.

MickeyDuck1208
01-07-25, 17:55
Gentlemen,

Since I have seen a lot of posts about junta from US visiting and looking for help here, thought I would try the reverse.

Anyone have good leads for Miami, Dallas and Washington DC? Have a trip coming up. And lot of US websites have closed due to regulations.

Safe mongering!!

Vicious25
01-07-25, 18:43
Did you happen to meet?


Hi Guys. Any feedback on this girl named Rose. Had a video call and looked genuine.

Knight Devil
01-07-25, 19:15
Thank you for your valuable inputs. Will keep the points in mind while negotiating.


Bro, here is how I suggest you can approach afros!

- First and foremost do not get carried away during the act, practice safe sex at all times.

- Let them quote the moon, start with the lowest possible quote from your side. The going rate is generally around 1500 - 2500, for some which are high in demand they may not come down below 2500.

- ping them on watsapp ask for location, real pics etc, most of the time they will not share real pics, if they share pic that looks like that of a super model they are better avoided, BCOS you don't know what you are getting into.

- Read Afro reviews on ISG, most have the MR link, go for those.

- The best approach is after you have their location from the first chat, when you actually plan to go tell them that you will be there in some time and you will pay 1500-2000 for 1 shot, more often than not they will not want to leave the oppt of making a quick buck.

Enjoy.

Sand1363
01-08-25, 02:02
Got Divya number ends with 671 from my reddit source.

Checked in Truecaller and Gpay. I could see the same name in there and confirm genuine contact.

Messaged in WhatsApp and she responded quite reasonable time. Exchanged one time pics.

Booked hotel nearby and she arrived on time.

She is dusky and look good.

She is late 20's and have a kid.

Attitude is good and cab have conversation.

Good in bed and cooperative.

Good BBJ and allowed kisses.

GFE.

Damage: 8 k for 2.

WIR: yes.Bro,

I have Divya's number. Any reference needed for Divya?

Can someone help me on this.

(Others pls dont bombard my inbox for details. I can share once tried)

Thanks in advance!

SymonWestt
01-08-25, 03:48
Check your Inbox.

Pinged you Sudipta contact , stays near Yeshwantpur. Jalahalli.


Hey guys visiting Bangalore for a days any leads near Yeshwantpur?

Icamanblr
01-08-25, 04:33
Hello fellow ISGians,

Please share good references for 4 hand massage with some good service like B2B, BJ and all. So far I have only had regular massage.

Experienced folks can easily help me out on this.

Ravinder Kuma
01-08-25, 05:21
I seek out MPs mostly in north blr area & I always look for FS. Lesser things do not excite me. I've had success with a handful of MPs and I'm regular to few MPs in Kngr, bhr and yhanka areas.

A couple of weeks ago visited an MP near hrbr which is an MP in a residential setup. Pinged them before hand and asked for available therapists and their ethnicity. Usually they have north and NE. Was exited to hear about mallu first time. It was a long time since I had a mallu so booked her. I know mallu girls are naturally horny and go wild when turned on. I also have seen old mallus that are outright fat and ugly. I took a chance knowing that I can always ask to change therapist.

The girl was dark skinned and face was ok. The body was tight and petite just to my liking. Had a wild experience. DFK, BBBJ & all positions. She went wild and it was a full 20 minutes of total GFE. Only downside was the BBs were a bit saggy & loose, but in the certain positions, they were just fine for me. YMMV.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 8/10.

BB: 6/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damages: 1. 5 K + 3. 5 K.

WIR: Yes.

People who like only white skin may not like her. But I like variety.

P.S. : I used to help every tom dick and harry that contacted me before. Some immatures have spoiled the setup overpaying and over pampering. So willing to share only with like minded people who have either contributed substantially to the forum and / or ready to provide something good in return around north BLR area (MPs, indies or SPs).

Kpmgey
01-08-25, 05:55
Did you happen to meet?Guys I got lot of queries around this gal. Unfortunately I am yet to meet her. Was down with cold and inbetween happen to meet my regular gal. So wait for a week before I FR on her and share contact. BTW couple of guys have her contact already and I I confirmed it it's same gal. Cheers.

InvalidName99
01-08-25, 06:28
Hi brothers,

Any kind soul, Please share some independent MR Indian profiles under 3 k.

Thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

AlphaRomeoJuli
01-08-25, 07:17
Try Reena Ayesha or chaya, They are my go to FS in books and attitude is unbeatable.


I am back to India after long time after mongering abroad. The quality here is too bad and price are at par with what I paid abroad. But the quality and service is much better there. The cheapest option I could find was Cali. Booked Piyu, the Assamese therapist, not a very good massage and service was also okies. Did not allow FS but let me pay with her boobs and dry hump on thighs with me coming on top of her pussy. Overall an OK experience and will not repeat. Standards Cali charge total cost 4. 5 k.

MrGroot044
01-08-25, 10:22
Hello Everyone,

I recently relocated to Bangalore and am looking for some assistance in finding good SPs or VFM indies near the Sarjapur Road, Bellandur, Marathahalli, or HSR areas. Since I don't know anyone in Bangalore to check with, I've explored various online platforms but haven't had much luck, and even the ISG Bangalore thread mostly covers MP details, which isn't quite what I'm looking for.

If anyone has any recommendations or leads, I would be really grateful for your help. In return, I can share some leads from Chennai if that's useful to anyone.

Thanks,

MrGroot044.

GreatKhali
01-08-25, 10:45
I was visiting Bangalore for a few weeks, some forum brothers were happy to get connected / reconnected with and were helpful via PM. Appreciate the help. I have been trying to find a VFM BBBJ but alas could only manage what was on offer. Visited the famous kora spa above medical shop. Chose therapist Kiki.

Setup is neat.

She did a good bum massage and lingam massage but told me she charges. Got an HJ with TA and her boobs were see cups and really nice and soft.

Damage - 1. 3 k Counter 1. 2 K HJ TA (required nego she was insistent on 1. 5).

Still on the lookout for some good BBBJ action and big tits. Do ping on PM will be happy to help in Delhi!

Cheers.

GK.

KamalKhanan
01-08-25, 16:14
Bro,

I have Divya's number. Any reference needed for Divya?

Can someone help me on this.

(Others pls dont bombard my inbox for details. I can share once tried)

Thanks in advance!When you met her.

Now she is asking 10 k.

SaturnDays
01-08-25, 18:40
No reference needed. Just intiate conversation. If asked, say some common xx name as your friend gave number.


Bro,

I have Divya's number. Any reference needed for Divya?

Can someone help me on this.

(Others pls dont bombard my inbox for details. I can share once tried)

Thanks in advance!

MeethaPaan
01-08-25, 20:30
Met this Black Kenyan https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/berry-in-btm-layout?q%5Bethnicity_id_eq%5D=4.

She is not a looker, big in size, but she is very friendly, offered me a drink and made me very comfortable.

In terms with service, she is all in, does everything we ask for. One of her friend stays with her and she offered me a threesome too.

Paid her 3. 5 k for 2, she is not a time watcher.Some quick questions that would help everyone: Does she do BBBJ or CBJ, is either rimming or anal on the cards.

Did you see the flatmate and if yes would you smack? Would you take just the flatmate or both?

Looking for my first rimming experience. Any other legit afro recommendation is welcome. If you're looking for other reports on afros in BTM, check my prev posts.

RAJ7826
01-09-25, 04:27
Please let me know if anyone had experience with this girl? Real or fake? If real, how's the experience?

SymonWestt
01-09-25, 04:30
Met this SP girl through an agent, though she was working under some other SP in Nagrbhavi.

SP agreed for 10 K for 2 Hrs including all, but when she arrived, she called me outside hotel to pay cab fare.

Then started complain that she was sleeping and because of me she couldn't sleep well.

Then inside the room after collecting payment , she started all dramas, need tea first and feeling sleepy and asked me to order match box for smoking.

When hotel said its no smoke zone, she said we will go outside and smoke and have tea from outside, by the time already ordered tea in hotel.

After having tea she started the drama again, she keep saying I won't go outside for 10 K and she come to know that now only. Then said no kissing no DFK no bbj or BJ.

When I shown to her what mentioned by SP on whatsapp, she said its not my SP, he is an agent only. By the time I already lost my mood, however I started the session and she complained that you are taking too much time and paining and all. Finished the session by HJ and asked her to leave, again she asked for return cab fare and I paid 250.

She is very thin and with very tight pussy. But bad body odor and dusky and arrogant attitude. Strictly avoid, if you come across this profile.

MumbaiGuru462
01-09-25, 05:25
Try Reena Ayesha or chaya, They are my go to FS in books and attitude is unbeatable.Thanks for the suggestion bro, will definitely try all of them.

Had tried another one in between, Tiara. The lady is very friendly, soft spoken, we had a good connect, good massage too, enjoyed the time with her. She is not a looker or provided FS but gave me a good GFE kind of thing. Enjoyed the time spend with her, allow me to play with her body and challenge me to make her cum next time which I accepted LOL. May be next time luck.

PussyGraber
01-09-25, 10:54
Hey fellow mongers.

So hear me out. I am planning to meet 2 folks in the near future, and they live quite a little far from my place. So I was planning to "jump" both of them (1 shot each), as in meet WG number 1 at 12 pm and WG number 2 couple of minutes later that.

Do you think this is the right thing to do? Or should I meet the girls on separate days?? Also, should I shower / get cleaned "thoroughly" after the first encounter, or little freshing up is fine?? How do you guys handle 2 or more meets in a day?

All advices / suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!

Keep Banging.

PussyGraber.

DudeMi98
01-09-25, 11:30
Guys.

Thunder Thighs Jeevika, Pencil Shetty, Bipasha. Old flames of ISG. Are they active? Any idea? Lost their contacts long back, but somehow remember few good old days.

Saniya. Burqa too, was popular. If anyone in touch with them, please share contacts.

Thanks.

Mi.

Lbj98
01-09-25, 14:07
Hello guys, I'm new here.

I was following Bangalore escort reviews etc. On reddit for quite some time now and recently found out about this wonderful forum.

And thank God I found it.

Hope for a great mongering year ahead with all the fellow mongers.

Misht
01-09-25, 23:43
Used to visit Nirvana and it's closed for a year now. What's the new place in town for a high end, high quality spa experience.

Vb9010
01-10-25, 03:40
Used to visit Nirvana and it's closed for a year now. What's the new place in town for a high end, high quality spa experience.A birdie did tell me that the Nirvana owner reached out to his core customers last month on a probable new opening. She too was informed.

However, visit Tranquil International Spa behind Tonique. The girls there are only for three months. It's an expensive place I ventured once with Johnny wanting action after couple of drinks with friends.

The girl I met there was a 9 on 10. But her prices brought down the Johnny. Asked her to massage and left.

Vb9010
01-10-25, 03:44
Visited this spa. Natural Body Spa. Next to Domino's JP Nagar.

Therapist Nikki was amazing. Good curves and menu had FS but took B2 B. Was worth the visit.

She did mention will be leaving the SPA so please check.

Vb9010
01-10-25, 03:47
Was recommended the following Afro with a warning that she charges premium but is good.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/bbbj-rimming-cob-cim-camshow

She wanted Rs 8 K for an hour and wouldn't budge. Is she worth it or we have spoilt the market??

I spoke of the regular rates.

Kpraksk3839
01-10-25, 07:31
Was recommended the following Afro with a warning that she charges premium but is good.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/bbbj-rimming-cob-cim-camshow

She wanted Rs 8 K for an hour and wouldn't budge. Is she worth it or we have spoilt the market??

I spoke of the regular rates.Bro, if you read the forum, you would see that he has GPS.

She does not go below 5 k for 1.

A lucky regular got her down to 6 k for 2.

Personally, I wouldn't pay anything above 5 k for 2 to an afro.

Yddy11
01-10-25, 09:17
Late post. I finished a trip visitng all three places for close to a month. I would say the trip expense was economical and Bangalore prices are super inflated. I know many of us here are not in a position to just go on a trip. L but whoever can please venture outside and spend your money there than in Bangalore.

Thailand: visited much spoken places Thermae, tulip, honey and pattaya few places.

Cambodia: stayed in st 130 took different girls on various days and same in siam reap.

Vietnam: got few girls from Bue vien street, vien dong and Much spoken Lin Cherry (multiple visits) I felt air hostess is nothing compared to line up there. The best in APAC may be. Can be with any well known place.

Hanoi: took a girl from gaito, tried VIP nyugen places had few tourism plans so limited mongering.

Great experience happy to share further details over DM. Again my point is try places in Bangalore no harm but if you feel some options are too expensive save it for abroad option if you are in a position to travel.

MackShack
01-10-25, 13:22
Has anyone tried to buy the subscription using cash (US $) in envelope (mailed from India) as per the instructions provided and the subscription section? I did about 6 weeks back but paid subscription and PMvis still not activated. Is it a lost cause or does it take more time. Any other option available to activate PM.

Gunner6392
01-10-25, 15:27
Hey fellow mongers.

So hear me out. I am planning to meet 2 folks in the near future, and they live quite a little far from my place. So I was planning to "jump" both of them (1 shot each), as in meet WG number 1 at 12 pm and WG number 2 couple of minutes later that.

Do you think this is the right thing to do? Or should I meet the girls on separate days?? Also, should I shower / get cleaned "thoroughly" after the first encounter, or little freshing up is fine?? How do you guys handle 2 or more meets in a day?

All advices / suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!

Keep Banging.

PussyGraber.Keep a little buffer time between the two meets.

Maybe 30 minutes to an hour, incase things get delayed with the first meet. Travelling / Bangalore traffic.

And it's always good to freshen up before meeting someone. Take a shower before both meets.

Gunner6392
01-10-25, 15:40
Hi, newbie here trying to loose my virginity. I've got contacts of afros from MR. Based on the forum reports, afro prices are anywhere from 1.5-4 K for 1. But when I reached out to few of them, they are saying exorbitant rates for 1. Most of them quoted between 6-10 K for 1 and none of them were budging. I even got blocked by one when I came with a counter offer.

Can any seniors please help on how to negotiate?

I reached out on weekend and start of the month. Could that be the reason? Also share if any service wise price breakdown is applicable. Please guide. Thanks.Just tell them max you can pay 1. 5 k to 3 k for one shot. (Negotiate).

If they don't budge then just say sorry and move on. Most of them will agree for 3 k.

There are lot of good options available on MR.

WtoRaj
01-10-25, 17:02
After reading a number of positive reviews on the forum about Flicks Kora, tried my luck in there this evening. Decent ambience. Took a dry Thai massage paying 1.5 k at the counter. My request for a discount was turned down politely. I was assigned one Miss Mahi, who introduced herself as a mother of two grown up sons who are in college in her hometown near Kolkata! Since the massage room had a very dim light, I couldn't see her properly, so couldn't guess her age. The massage was good, but no hints of any extras. She was very talkative and insisted me to use oil or cream, but I was wanting to avoid any fragrance on my body so stuck to the dry option. Towards the end, she ended the massage and asked me to dress up. I asked her if they offered a happy ending, but she just brushed it aside saying they offered only professional massages!

Bulk14
01-10-25, 18:56
Was recommended the following Afro with a warning that she charges premium but is good.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/bbbj-rimming-cob-cim-camshow

She wanted Rs 8 K for an hour and wouldn't budge. Is she worth it or we have spoilt the market??

I spoke of the regular rates.She was available for 2 k few months back. She is just ok not worth more than usual afro rates.

SappySingh
01-10-25, 19:58
ID: Brandy (Before Breast augmentation) https://massagerepublic.tk/female-escorts-in-bangalore/b-bbj-rimming-3some-cim-camshow?q%5Bethnicity_id_eq%5D=4

Body: Athletic Afro with beautiful tattoos. Small handful boobs with hourglass like figure. My first afro encounter in Bangalore. Stays in KR Puram as she attends college there.

ID: Brandy (Post Breast augmentation) https://massagerepublic.tk/female-escorts-in-bangalore/b-bbj-rimming-3some-cim-camshow?q%5Bethnicity_id_eq%5D=4

Body: All the above plus bigger booobs. I mean -- I feel its a bit too much. But if it's makes her more confident in her own skin who the hell am I to judge? Imma going to feast on them no matter what.
Reading your report, I did ping Brandy, she didn't budge below 8 k for 2 and I still went ahead nonetheless. Place was easy to locate, she asked to share location on telegram and shared directions to the house.

I agree with what you mentioned, sure she can hold a conversation well, we spoke about different things during the deed.

Since I like slim babes, I had a gala time with her, enjoyed every bit.

She does enjoy the act as well.

Bit pricey for an Afro, but okay once in a while.

Dre165
01-11-25, 00:32
Hello all,

Mostly the cost is highly quoted so start with some basic questions, location, how long, how many shots etc.

Kindly avoid Friday, Saturday Sundays as they will have many people reaching out. I usually prefer Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday-Monday is also a fine day sometimes.

Usually New or Virgin boys hike the price but in general if you take full night price you can get for 4 K-7 K but if you ask for shots basis then they might quote 3 K / Shot but usually it will be 3 K for 2 shots.

Always ask for full night price so that you can relax get some drinks or fruits or chocolates etc to pass the time.

Afro are really good in BBBJ but advise to get CBJ as well. You might encounter students as well if you're lucky.

Most Afro don't stay alone they will be 2-3 girls together so chances are getting 3 some or 4 some is high chances but don't try bulky old ones try petite & have multiple shots.

Some Afro's live alone who likes to be clean those are gems & have good experiences of different positions.

Afro to my experience is purely luck between good or bad. Only thing is there will not be a drama kind of situations you will face like SP that's a good part.

After a very long time coming back to Bangalore, appreciate if anyone can share good or decent SP, Indie, Afro etc. As most of my contacts are outdated.

Thanks.

Dre.


Hi, newbie here trying to loose my virginity. I've got contacts of afros from MR. Based on the forum reports, afro prices are anywhere from 1.5-4 K for 1. But when I reached out to few of them, they are saying exorbitant rates for 1. Most of them quoted between 6-10 K for 1 and none of them were budging. I even got blocked by one when I came with a counter offer.

Can any seniors please help on how to negotiate?

I reached out on weekend and start of the month. Could that be the reason? Also share if any service wise price breakdown is applicable. Please guide. Thanks.

Happy2017
01-11-25, 02:11
Guys.

Thunder Thighs Jeevika, Pencil Shetty, Bipasha. Old flames of ISG. Are they active? Any idea? Lost their contacts long back, but somehow remember few good old days.

Saniya. Burqa too, was popular. If anyone in touch with them, please share contacts.

Thanks.

Mi.Dear friend,

None of them are active now. All these girls have left the scene after COVID period. Really feeling their absence. All these girls were excellent in their service.

SymonWestt
01-11-25, 16:01
Hey Dude.

Please clear your inbox.

SW.


Guys I got lot of queries around this gal. Unfortunately I am yet to meet her. Was down with cold and inbetween happen to meet my regular gal. So wait for a week before I FR on her and share contact. BTW couple of guys have her contact already and I I confirmed it it's same gal. Cheers.

Percy1234
01-11-25, 16:05
Gentlemen,

Since I have seen a lot of posts about junta from US visiting and looking for help here, thought I would try the reverse.

Anyone have good leads for Miami, Dallas and Washington DC? Have a trip coming up. And lot of US websites have closed due to regulations.Am from US. But not based in the 3 cities you have mentioned. Assume you already know that similar to this ISG website, there is also US SG. A good source for info. There are also other review sites which are very authentic even for free browsing. DM and I can the details I have.

Lbj98
01-11-25, 17:19
Hello everyone,

Can you good souls suggest any hygienic and safe MP around Mathikere / Yeshwantpur / Sanjay Nagar / Hebbal areas.

Looking for cheap and good FS or HJ / BBBJ from SI / Mallu aunties.

This is my first time trying an MP. Also kindly suggest good practices and bargaining tips.

Thanks.

Lbj98
01-11-25, 17:24
Have heard a bit about this service on reddit. Kindly share your experiences here.

I was asked to share live location immediately during initial enquiry. Is it safe to share your home location?

Any SI / Mallu Mylfs available for FS or HJ / BJ.

Ygrps321
01-12-25, 02:19
Can you please share the girl's name at Tranquil International Spa?


A birdie did tell me that the Nirvana owner reached out to his core customers last month on a probable new opening. She too was informed.

However, visit Tranquil International Spa behind Tonique. The girls there are only for three months. It's an expensive place I ventured once with Johnny wanting action after couple of drinks with friends.

The girl I met there was a 9 on 10. But her prices brought down the Johnny. Asked her to massage and left.

HungryBird15
01-12-25, 03:48
Thanks to a kind bro from this Bangalore forum, I got the contact details of Nini Natasha. She has been reviewed in the forum quite a few times. Most probably she is aware of this forum.

She is a Bengali girl born a few months before the start of the new millennium in the West Bengal district that is famous for Chhou Dance, Ajodhya Hills and Jhumur songs! She is quite fair in complexion, but has some black spots near the lower back, which is not a good sight if you plan to take her from the back. She is good to talk to and claims to have worked in many companies in Bangalore. I believe that she worked as an Indigo ground staff for some time and then probably in another company. Besides Bengali and Hindi, she can have a decent conversation in English. She loves to drink and smoke and is quite submissive as well as polite. You ask her for any position and she will be happy to oblige. She can take poundings for as long as you want and she likes to have the "banana" throughout her stay, which I think is a big plus. For 12 K, you can have as many rounds with her as you want. One word of caution: she makes a lot of fake loud moans and makes some silly acts which will make it apparent to your hotel the purpose of her visit. Otherwise, she gives a total GFE, which I have rarely found in WGs. Except for anal, she is ready for anything else. She is proud of her full-sized assets and if you like heavy ones, then you will have a nice play time.

Face: 6.

Boobs: 10.

Pussy: 8.

GFE: 10.

Kpmgey
01-12-25, 07:10
Hey Dude.

Please clear your inbox.

SW.Cleaned it dude. Feel free to share nos of your recent fuck;.

Vb9010
01-12-25, 14:00
Can you please share the girl's name at Tranquil International Spa?They rotate every three months is my limited understanding from that one visit. There are two Tranquils in Koramangala. This is behind the famous liquor store.

They are expensive though.

Ygrps321
01-12-25, 14:43
Is this located in Raheja Arcade, Koramangala?


They rotate every three months is my limited understanding from that one visit. There are two Tranquils in Koramangala. This is behind the famous liquor store.

They are expensive though.

Ygrps321
01-12-25, 14:45
Can someone please suggest good therapists from international spas in Bangalore?

Thanks in advance.

Ssindblr
01-12-25, 15:24
Have heard a bit about this service on reddit. Kindly share your experiences here.

I was asked to share live location immediately during initial enquiry. Is it safe to share your home location?

Any SI / Mallu Mylfs available for FS or HJ / BJ.I have tried most of them and yes there are SI, most of them provided extra for sure. FS depends as some of them provide. Regarding location sharing it's required for them to come to your place, now I don't prefer and never taken service at home as I feel it's not safe. Also, there is a detailed report from forum member, it was about few months back, please read that to get a view of types of services by each.

Ks345
01-12-25, 16:07
I like to help bro buy you need DM. Looks like I can't DM you.

Thanks.

-Raj.


Fellow mongers,

I will be traveling to Florida in 15 days and I would like to try out some Latin and white birds during my time there. This is my first time traveling and I would like to know are there similar websites like ISG or mr for me to get in touch with wgs, mps or even SPs.

If anyone has any advice or tips please do share.

Lbj98
01-12-25, 19:24
Hello fellow mongers,

Looking for some 35-50 aged mature Indian mylf / MILF kinds to get FS / massage + extras. Highly appreciate any responses. Thanks.

Rahul Sahu
01-12-25, 19:31
Can someone share a list of genuine indie MR profiles?

WGraves
01-12-25, 19:35
It works slightly differently and you won't be dealing with pimps, at least won't appear obvious. I suggest doing some research on a portal similar to IST, but replace International with USA. From there you will land various websites posting ads like MR, Locate etc. You will end up any where from $ 150 to $ 1000 with no guarantee of the out come. Remember expensive is not always guaranteed best. Good luck and safe mongering.


Fellow mongers,

I will be traveling to Florida in 15 days and I would like to try out some Latin and white birds during my time there. This is my first time traveling and I would like to know are there similar websites like ISG or mr for me to get in touch with wgs, mps or even SPs.

If anyone has any advice or tips please do share.

WGraves
01-12-25, 19:37
It works slightly differently and you won't be dealing with pimps, at least won't appear obvious. I suggest doing some research on a portal similar to ISG, but replace International with USA. From there you will land various websites posting ads like MR, Locate etc. You will end up any where from $ 150 to $ 1000 with no guarantee of the out come. Remember expensive is not always guaranteed best. Good luck and safe mongering.


Gentlemen,

Since I have seen a lot of posts about junta from US visiting and looking for help here, thought I would try the reverse.

Anyone have good leads for Miami, Dallas and Washington DC? Have a trip coming up. And lot of US websites have closed due to regulations.

SuperDoc
01-12-25, 20:10
Hi,

Anyone tried or used safe walk services recently? What has been the experience? Are the birds remotely as good as shared in pics? And how much can you negotiate there? Thanks.

Any other similar good escort services that we can explore?

SuperDoc.

MeethaPaan
01-12-25, 20:15
They rotate every three months is my limited understanding from that one visit. There are two Tranquils in Koramangala. This is behind the famous liquor store.

They are expensive though.Could you please share the menu prices?

Since the counter charge was high as per you (what was it BTW? Was the service also incrementally good? (Jacuzzi or anything that's there in other 2 k counter spas maybe).

Looking at your report, I want to visit but don't want to waste money on counter if the prices are going to be like 10 k for a HJ.

MeethaPaan
01-12-25, 20:25
After reading a number of positive reviews on the forum about Flicks Kora, tried my luck in there this evening. Decent ambience. Took a dry Thai massage paying 1.5 k at the counter. My request for a discount was turned down politely. I was assigned one Miss Mahi, who introduced herself as a mother of two grown up sons who are in college in her hometown near Kolkata! Since the massage room had a very dim light, I couldn't see her properly, so couldn't guess her age. The massage was good, but no hints of any extras. She was very talkative and insisted me to use oil or cream, but I was wanting to avoid any fragrance on my body so stuck to the dry option. Towards the end, she ended the massage and asked me to dress up. I asked her if they offered a happy ending, but she just brushed it aside saying they offered only professional massages!Probably that's what are thought, that you're LE or someone who can cause trouble. Also weird how you couldn't negotiate the rate down from 1500, they are easy to crack.

I've taken HJ from Mahi myself, and she definitely offers more. She's on-and-off the spa, and visits hometown a lot. Seems like she's back. I wouldn't take her though, she charges 1500 for HJ and is v adamant about it, while everyone else wants 1 k only.

LokiSwami85
01-13-25, 01:00
Gentlemen,

Since I have seen a lot of posts about junta from US visiting and looking for help here, thought I would try the reverse.

Anyone have good leads for Miami, Dallas and Washington DC? Have a trip coming up. And lot of US websites have closed due to regulations.

Safe mongering!!Do check website. List crawler and skip the games for locals.

MumbaiGuru462
01-13-25, 08:48
A very good experience but left a hole in pocket. Went there, a Thai name start with be was assigned to me. Took 90 min massage. A very good massage, I should say a proper one. Enjoyed the massage a the body was relaxed. Except FS everything was on menu with higher side of price. Therapist was good looking, nice big natural be shaved P. Allow DATY, DFK and lots of others. BJ was out of world with rimming including CIM. Cost is high but got everything within 7. 5 K.

After. Massage treat me like a king, helped me in bath, dry me off, kind of GFE. Overall a fantastic experience.

Vb9010
01-13-25, 17:50
Could you please share the menu prices?

Since the counter charge was high as per you (what was it BTW? Was the service also incrementally good? (Jacuzzi or anything that's there in other 2 k counter spas maybe).

Looking at your report, I want to visit but don't want to waste money on counter if the prices are going to be like 10 k for a HJ.The counter charges are 3 K to 5. 5 K depending on the room. They do allow you to see the room. The service charges range from 10 K to 20 K.

Lbj98
01-13-25, 18:42
Was exploring to restart.
Saw in New bel area. Serenity, 2 day, winter Paul, kimaya, which would be good vfm extra along with good massage. Have tried earlier 2 day and vanilla, not sure on others and about current scene post new normal. Would appreciate feedback and any genuine indi and spa contact. Thanks!Looking for any genuine MPs / contacts MILF / bhabhi type Indies. Around North Bengaluru. Any reco is highly appreciated. Thanks.

XxxJk18
01-14-25, 06:27
Can we see the therapist before session or via WA? Please inbox any good MP or SP. Koramangala circle.

WtoRaj
01-14-25, 07:36
Dear ones,

I'm planning to getting a premium subscription of SA, but wanted to quickly check with any existing SA subscribers in here about the usefulness of a premium subscription. Any advice from existing SA subscribers is deeply appreciated.

Cheers,

Raj.

Sand1363
01-14-25, 09:53
Hi Friends,

Any one met this profile Aditisingh?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/aditi-singh-indian-indian

Can someone share some insights.

Thanks in advance!

Sand1363
01-14-25, 11:00
Hi Friends,

If anyone met this profile, can someone share some insights.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/pratiksha0i1-my-telegram-id-asian

I contacted her on TG. Pis are too good to be true.

Asking 12k for 3.

It would be great if someone can share some insights if met.

Thanks in advance!

Lbj98
01-14-25, 12:13
Hello folks. Have heard a lot about this SP Ritu / Nanditha.

Can any good souls kindly share her contact.

Thanks.

Lbj98
01-14-25, 16:17
With a lot of effort found out this SP- Ritu (alias Nanditha) number through a contact through reddit. But she's not even talking to me without reference. She's shutting down any attempts to even talk.

Tried a generic name (Raj). And she didn't budge.

Any help here would be highly appreciated.

SymonWestt
01-14-25, 16:24
Check your inbox.

Don't go with the pics sharing by her.

All are edited pics.

Most of them are MILF too.


Hello folks. Have heard a lot about this SP Ritu / Nanditha.

Can any good souls kindly share her contact.

Thanks.

Lbj98
01-14-25, 18:12
Check your inbox.

Don't go with the pics sharing by her.

All are edited pics.

Most of them are MILF too.Thanks brother.

I love MILFs / bhabhi types. Its one of my kinks.

She is asking for references. And is completely shutting me down without it. Also whether she's trustable and safe to have Outcalls?

Any help here would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Luckyguy7198
01-14-25, 21:01
Hi Friends,

If anyone met this profile, can someone share some insights.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/pratiksha0i1-my-telegram-id-asian

I contacted her on TG. Pis are too good to be true.

Asking 12k for 3.

It would be great if someone can share some insights if met.

Thanks in advance!Handler is a pimp. Bait and switch.

Kalandar
01-15-25, 06:53
Either it is an old aunty with fat belly and saggy boobs or.

A young girl who does a lot of nakhra and wants you to finish in 2 minutes and fuck up.

Her birds may be cheap.

But so will be the quality of your experience.

Which of course is obvious because once she gets a girl she wants her to entertain 100's of customers in a day.


Check your inbox.

Don't go with the pics sharing by her.

All are edited pics.

Most of them are MILF too.

OrgasmSanta
01-15-25, 07:29
I had taken a long break from mongering for past 6 months due to some personal reasons. Now looking to get back in action. My regular SP who provides good looking profiles has jacked up his prices. Meanwhile I gathered the following SP contacts from non ISG source. Looking for feedback on them if anyone has tried their girls.

Rocky / Ricky (number ending 014).

Quotes 7 k for 2 shots and 11 k for FN. Girls are average looking.

Sameer (number ending 090).

Quotes 6 k for 2 shots and 15 k FN. Girls look average / below average.

Any feedback on which one is better?

CrazyGuy247
01-15-25, 07:30
Dear ones,

I'm planning to getting a premium subscription of SA, but wanted to quickly check with any existing SA subscribers in here about the usefulness of a premium subscription. Any advice from existing SA subscribers is deeply appreciated.

Cheers,

Raj.I took SA premium, it was okay. I would've gotten better results if I had more time to spend on it. Only take premium if you have time to browse, msg and filter out the women. Also, finding non-pro girls is really difficult, most profiles are WGs / SPs. Also have serious cash saved on the side if you're planning to have multiple experiences, rates are 15 k-20 k per meet.

Sundayt75
01-15-25, 13:00
Thanks brother.

I love MILFs / bhabhi types. Its one of my kinks.

She is asking for references. And is completely shutting me down without it. Also whether she's trustable and safe to have Outcalls?

Any help here would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.Most profiles are maid type. Pics to reality is 90% difference.

Sundayt75
01-15-25, 13:04
Dear ones,

I'm planning to getting a premium subscription of SA, but wanted to quickly check with any existing SA subscribers in here about the usefulness of a premium subscription. Any advice from existing SA subscribers is deeply appreciated.

Cheers,

Raj.I used to have earlier. Most profiles are WGs. They are not pure play Sugar Baby kind of girls. After a horrible experience during an inCall, I have deactivated it. Please refer my experience in the forum post.

OrgasmSanta
01-15-25, 14:37
Decided to take the plunge and took Sameer's girl attached. She is a bong and doesn't speak much Hindi or English, but understands Hindi. Looks 80% of the pic. Attitude is good. Tries to behave like GF. Boob's are saggy and petite. Body is lightweight and can be lifted easily. Overall below average experience for the price.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

DFK: 4/10 (didn't go for it as she had bad breath).

BJ: No.

Damage: 6 k for 2 rounds.


I had taken a long break from mongering for past 6 months due to some personal reasons. Now looking to get back in action. My regular SP who provides good looking profiles has jacked up his prices. Meanwhile I gathered the following SP contacts from non ISG source. Looking for feedback on them if anyone has tried their girls.

Rocky / Ricky (number ending 014).

Quotes 7 k for 2 shots and 11 k for FN. Girls are average looking.

Sameer (number ending 090).

Quotes 6 k for 2 shots and 15 k FN. Girls look average / below average.

Any feedback on which one is better?

Lbj98
01-15-25, 17:45
Hello dear mongers,

New fellow monger looking to try out some home Spa adventures. Pinged Penang and Cali to check out some profiles and book their service. Cali is asking for some hard proof which I think would not be safe to share. Can anyone help me out with a reference ASAP. I've heard many of the members here are registered with them.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

Hotshots86
01-15-25, 21:47
Though I have been mongering for quite sometime, never did a pickup in a bar / club. I have got sometime for the next 4-5 days where I can explore bars. I'm looking for something like pickup in bar and go to a hotel room kind of scene.

Do we have such thing in Bangalore? - Request to DM if you have any suggestions.

WtoRaj
01-16-25, 01:37
Thank you for your valuable input.


I used to have earlier. Most profiles are WGs. They are not pure play Sugar Baby kind of girls. After a horrible experience during an inCall, I have deactivated it. Please refer my experience in the forum post.

WtoRaj
01-16-25, 01:42
Thank you so much for the helpful information.


I took SA premium, it was okay. I would've gotten better results if I had more time to spend on it. Only take premium if you have time to browse, msg and filter out the women. Also, finding non-pro girls is really difficult, most profiles are WGs / SPs. Also have serious cash saved on the side if you're planning to have multiple experiences, rates are 15 k-20 k per meet.

MumbaiGuru462
01-16-25, 05:44
Long back I used to enjoy the service of and&M sisters with threesome. I am back after long time. Are they still active? Can any one give a hint. I have their contact but they seems offline.

Ace of Hearts
01-16-25, 07:48
Thanks putting review with a Photo as it has become a rarity.

Most FR without photo either sounds like an Erotica or worse looks as if Monger is fearing SP would mind the photo.

Well 6 k for two shots itself is a deal by going rates of super pricy Bangalore. Because the shortcomings like no DFK BJ can well be with pricy SP who charge 10-12 k or more for a shot. Please don't keep high expectations of beauty and service together at least in this forsaken City.

Keep mongering and post honest reviews.

ACe.


Decided to take the plunge and took Sameer's girl attached. She is a bong and doesn't speak much Hindi or English, but understands Hindi. Looks 80% of the pic. Attitude is good. Tries to behave like GF. Boob's are saggy and petite. Body is lightweight and can be lifted easily. Overall below average experience for the price.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

DFK: 4/10 (didn't go for it as she had bad breath).

BJ: No.

Damage: 6 k for 2 rounds.

MumbaiGuru462
01-16-25, 07:55
Reference will not work. He ask for a hardcopy scan and you have to provide him a pic or scan copy. Use some old ID if you have.


Hello dear mongers,

New fellow monger looking to try out some home Spa adventures. Pinged Penang and Cali to check out some profiles and book their service. Cali is asking for some hard proof which I think would not be safe to share. Can anyone help me out with a reference ASAP. I've heard many of the members here are registered with them.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

ClitChaser
01-16-25, 10:10
Anyone know of any gangbangs going on in blore? Would love to organize one like for 25 k, a few hours with plenty of girls.

Hotshots86
01-16-25, 13:03
I have been talking to SP Ricky. (Not Rocky).

Some of the girls he sent is too good to be true.

Asking 12 k FN.

Asks 500 Rs. Confirmation for one of the girls.

He said for one of the girls, there is no charge for video call.

I'm a bit sceptical to try.

The forum looks like do not have any FRs on him. Anyone met his girls?

Note: I will share the contact once I try. Request not to flood the ib.


I had taken a long break from mongering for past 6 months due to some personal reasons. Now looking to get back in action. My regular SP who provides good looking profiles has jacked up his prices. Meanwhile I gathered the following SP contacts from non ISG source. Looking for feedback on them if anyone has tried their girls.

Rocky / Ricky (number ending 014).

Quotes 7 k for 2 shots and 11 k for FN. Girls are average looking.

Sameer (number ending 090).

Quotes 6 k for 2 shots and 15 k FN. Girls look average / below average.

Any feedback on which one is better?

Goldy2410
01-16-25, 14:37
Hi brothers in Bangalore, From Delhi planning to visit Bangalore for a week. PMto many of you but didn't get any response. Will be obliged if fellows can share few good independents like nini with reference.

Thanks.

Gunner6392
01-16-25, 15:24
Long back I used to enjoy the service of and&M sisters with threesome. I am back after long time. Are they still active? Can any one give a hint. I have their contact but they seems offline.They stopped working together apparently. Mona doesn't respond to calls or messages most of the time.

I met only Neha a few times as I only liked her anyways.

Proximity159
01-16-25, 17:25
Hi brothers, I met her this Tuesday since it was a holiday, and my Johnny was hankering for some action. I guess this is my third time meeting her. She's in her late 30's and mentioned she's from WB. In terms of looks, she is an average and short woman, but what made me meet her repeatedly was her attitude. She is friendly and into the act.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 5/10, Not so tight as I would like, and the portal says she's already 38 or 39.

BBBJ: 8/10, Sucks really good and can take Johnny inside fully. Basically open to deepthroating. And licks balls good as well.

Boobs: 5/10, A bit saggy.

Pussy: 7/10, Not loose nor tight but works.

Surprisingly, she initiated rimming and did a good job. But since it was my first time, I was not able to fully enjoy the experience.

Damages: 4 K + 1. 3 K for hotel.

WIR: I think I've had enough of her now. So not soon.

Roop878
01-16-25, 20:07
Hi Bros, I tried creating an account in Cali site and it asks for email and mobile password. While I'm getting email password, the mobile password is just not coming. Is there a workaround to it. I'm trying to login on IOS.


Hi brothers, I met her this Tuesday since it was a holiday, and my Johnny was hankering for some action. I guess this is my third time meeting her. She's in her late 30's and mentioned she's from WB. In terms of looks, she is an average and short woman, but what made me meet her repeatedly was her attitude. She is friendly and into the act.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 5/10, Not so tight as I would like, and the portal says she's already 38 or 39.

BBBJ: 8/10, Sucks really good and can take Johnny inside fully. Basically open to deepthroating. And licks balls good as well.

Boobs: 5/10, A bit saggy.

Pussy: 7/10, Not loose nor tight but works.

Surprisingly, she initiated rimming and did a good job. But since it was my first time, I was not able to fully enjoy the experience.

Damages: 4 K + 1. 3 K for hotel.

WIR: I think I've had enough of her now. So not soon.

Samblr
01-17-25, 05:59
Looking for any genuine MPs / contacts MILF / bhabhi type Indies. Around North Bengaluru. Any reco is highly appreciated. Thanks.There are quite a few MPs in why'hanka after the main bus depot. If you google, you will come up with some results. One such place is above a famed sweet shop and worth a visit. Both therapists (while a little mechanical) will give you a nice release.

Kpraksk3839
01-17-25, 08:03
Though I have been mongering for quite sometime, never did a pickup in a bar / club. I have got sometime for the next 4-5 days where I can explore bars. I'm looking for something like pickup in bar and go to a hotel room kind of scene.

Do we have such thing in Bangalore? - Request to DM if you have any suggestions.I was reading the Dlelhi forum and they mention of clubs in a mall where they get HJ + TA for very cheap.

I am curious if banglore has something similar in any of the clubs.

Member #4819
01-17-25, 08:07
2025 start with a few good bangs. After losing old ISG ID and inbox contacts not able to recover and may be gmail blocking ISG mails. Later created new ID and bought another subscription. Despite my new member tag few members here shared contacts without any expectations. Thanks for those kind souls.

Due to work not able to write much FRS. Recently had a few FRS.

Nepali girl mid 30's. But tight and clean body. Started Brief BJ and mild DFK during the act. Banged for good 25 to 30 mint. Had bath together and slept for a while and left. Good company and hygienic markless body. Speaks only hindi and broken english. Not a time watcher if treat well. 4 k for 1.

Bong girl young and dusky bit plumpy. Cooperative. Earlier in some spa. Now meeting people outside. Nothing much about session as usual but her BBs has big black areolas really tempting. Good time spend. 4 k for 1. May be come down if we negotiate. I thought it's worth so paid.

South girl a bro here shared. Dusky and really decent body. Banged her like 30 mints and take rest bit banged again to 10-15 to cum inbetween she cummed 3 time she squirts lot. LOL. Nice attitude not a professional and meets once in a while. Tht bro requested not to share the contact for a while.

2024 met most of Cali girls took only for service. Recent times few them grown GPS and cancels appointment at last minute so fed up and moved to other door steps spa and banged few good NEs nothing much to write it just quicker relax. Since professional wgs not my liking so avoided most them discussed in this forum. Let see this year how it goes. Will write other FRS when I get some time.

Not able to write juicey FRS because am not good in that LOL.

Tc guys.

TheRangerr
01-17-25, 09:37
Hi Bros, I tried creating an account in Cali site and it asks for email and mobile password. While I'm getting email password, the mobile password is just not coming. Is there a workaround to it. I'm trying to login on IOS.Works only on Chrome.

Gary72
01-17-25, 09:50
Gentlemen,

Since I have seen a lot of posts about junta from US visiting and looking for help here, thought I would try the reverse.

Anyone have good leads for Miami, Dallas and Washington DC? Have a trip coming up. And lot of US websites have closed due to regulations.

Safe mongering!!Refer to these sites:

https://privatedelights.ch/

https://www.theeroticreview.com/

I extensively use these sites to search for providers whenever I am in US. *** is just the starting point, which would lead you to other credible sites. Be careful to meet the lady in a decent hotel or home only. I have been robbed several times. And of course US is very expensive for full service.

MumbaiGuru462
01-17-25, 11:54
Thanks for the reply. I am contacting at the number ending 710, who owns it. Is it Neha, nothing compares to her in terms of BJ and service.


They stopped working together apparently. Mona doesn't respond to calls or messages most of the time.

I met only Neha a few times as I only liked her anyways.

MumbaiGuru462
01-17-25, 12:04
Went to this one today morning, it is located at the top floor of a famous bank building. Ambience is normal, therapist are below average but got an aunty type therapist, massage was OK, b2 b was agreed for 3 k, somehow she got into the mood, gave me nice GFE, followed by nice sloppy BJ, a day to my heart content till she shake her whole body then gave we a free women on top. Good ride by her till I come. Later she told me that she never do FS but she feel so good from DATY that she could not control. Gave me a long goodbye DFK and I left. Look wise not good, figure was OK with small boobs but tight body.

Proximity159
01-17-25, 15:39
Hi Bros, I tried creating an account in Cali site and it asks for email and mobile password. While I'm getting email password, the mobile password is just not coming. Is there a workaround to it. I'm trying to login on IOS.Since your pm is not active, I'll address your issue here. I would suggest you to connect with the Cali spa admin over telegram, he'll help you with the account setting part. You should see his ID somewhere in the website.

Member #4819
01-17-25, 15:48
2025 start with a few good bangs. After losing old ISG ID and inbox contacts not able to recover and may be gmail blocking ISG mails. Later created new ID and bought another subscription. Despite my new member tag few members here shared contacts without any expectations. Thanks for those kind souls.

Due to work not able to write much FRS. Recently had a few FRS.

Nepali girl mid 30's. But tight and clean body. Started Brief BJ and mild DFK during the act. Banged for good 25 to 30 mint. Had bath together and slept for a while and left. Good company and hygienic markless body. Speaks only Hindi and broken English. Not a time watcher if treat well. 4 k for 1.

Bong girl dusky and bit plumpy. Cooperative. Earlier in some spa. Now meeting people outside. Nothing much about session as usual but her BBs has big black areolas really tempting. Good time spend. 4 k for 1. May be come down if we negotiate. I thought it's worth so paid.

South girl a bro here shared. Dusky and really decent body. Banged her like 30 mints and take rest bit banged again to 10-15 to cum inbetween she cummed 3 time she squirts lot. LOL. Nice attitude not a professional and meets once in a while. That bro requested not to share the contact for a while.

2024 met most of Cali girls took only for service. Recent times few them grown GPS and cancels appointment at last minute so fed up and moved to other door steps spa and banged few good NEs nothing much to write it just quicker relax. Since professional wgs not my liking so avoided most them discussed in this forum. Let see this year how it goes. Will write other FRS when I get some time.

Not able to write juicey FRS because am not good in that LOL.

Tc guys.

Espade
01-17-25, 20:26
Gentlemen,

Since I have seen a lot of posts about junta from US visiting and looking for help here, thought I would try the reverse.

Anyone have good leads for Miami, Dallas and Washington DC? Have a trip coming up. And lot of US websites have closed due to regulations.

Safe mongering!!Seeking is the best bet in US as per my experience. No worries for being booked for felony and stuff. But if you're here for short term then I don't know if you could catch one. There are many girls out there on SA willing for short meet. 400-600 is the burn on pocket additional to motel and drinks or dinner.

Apart from that, if you're looking for model like girls you can visit Eros.com and tryst. Link.

For Dallas there's this forum which is very helpful with recent reviews and ads from providers called ourhome2.com just google it and browse the page.

Dm me if you require any help.

Happy and Safe mongering!

DorianPaul007
01-17-25, 23:14
Back to mongering in Bangalore after a long time. Thanks to a lot of fellow mongers in the forum who helped out with contacts as all my previous contacts from a year back dried out.

Had the following meets:

1st meet: Rosie (NE).

She is a SA girl. One of the senior member from the forum referred me. And like his all references, Rosie turned out to be very good. Had planned for night stay but had to cut short due to unplanned family guest at home. We met at a hotel in Kormangala around 9 pm. She came in a short deep cut dress as requested. She is kinky and has a "daddy" thing. She started calling daddy while we were chatting and took it thru the meet as well. Has a very nice figure, especially her boobs, firm and busty. She is also very expert in BBBJ with her hands playing across my thighs. Haven't had such a long and relaxing BJ for a long time. Allowed CIM when I was about to come. First session was in multiple positions, with the best one being in doggy with me pressing her boobs to my utmost satisfaction, came in WOT. Had dinner, watched porn and started second round. Fulfilled my fantasy of just concentrating on porn while a girl pleasured me. She lied right next to me and started with HJ, towards the end she moved between my legs and played with everything down there. Asked for CIM, and held her tight while I released my load. Again chit-chat and some snacks. Had a couple of penetration positions till she came and then asked her to give a BBBJ & HJ ending.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

GFE. She cooperated and took a lot of initiative but something didn't click with me.

WIR. Maybe, if other contacts fail.

2nd meet: Monika from Haryana via SP K (ending 186).

Was actually planned to meet Nini at night but she backed out later. She had some bad experiences with some mongers, I gave a dummy reference and by sheer badluck that ref turned out to be one of those bad experiences. But pursuaded her to meet next day for brunch. Was supposed to meet Suufa the same day in the morning for a short meet, but she also did KLPD, seems had a family emergency. Left out with calling SPs. Reached out to SP A, but didn't like the profiles. I was supposed to meet someone thru SP A but more about that later. Reached out to SP K. He sent a few girls, liked a few of them, asked who among them is bengali. SP K lied and pointed out two of the selections. Finally selected Monika. Pic attached. Liked her looks and boobs. Came for night, meaning three sessions, was supposed to stay the night but as usual with SP girls, wanted to finish and leave in a few hours as soon as possible. Finally stayed for about 4 hours. Best thing was she looked exactly like her pics. I was impressed with SP K for this exact match. Anywas the girl came in a short revealing outfit as requested. Talked a bit, in between she got a drunk call from one of her girlfriend also working in Bangalore. This game me the opportunity to slowly touch and kiss her and take off her dress a bit a time and get her warmed up. She had one of the best boobs, not too big, and of right shape. Spent a lot of time sucking on them while she ran her fingers in my hair. She enjoyed the touches while talking and even told what I was doing to her girlfriend. Once done wih the call, she took the initiative to take me to my birth suit and start working on me. I already had two KLPDs and was already saluting her very quick. Wanted her to come on top, but was a little painful for her. So lubed her well and got in missionary. She was tight for me, and I really enjoyed the penetration, even went to a little rough hard pushes towards the end. All this time, kept kissing her and alternatively sucking & mauling her boobs. Came quicker than usual and lied on her for sometime. Ohh, did I mention that she was waxed all across. She said they were having a low market and I was her first client for the day. Got fresh ordered some food and also cigarettes for her. Took a walk in the hotel compound with her while she smoked. Had two more similar sessions, and quite a bit of handjob.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy - 10/10.

GFE. Not true GFE but like spending the time. Her pussy tightness and boobs trumps everything.

WIR. Yes, when she is back in Bangalore or Kolkata again.

3rd meet: Nini Natasha.

So after her KLPD and further pursuation, agreed to meet for brunch. I wasn't really looking for it to materialize into a active meet. But the moment she walked in, I had a hardon. She was in a black dress, just above her knee, sufficiently revealing her cleavage and showcasing her assets. She is not size zero, nor am I interested in size zero. I prefer my girls to have a little fat at the right places. On top she being a bong girl was so satisfying. Loved her voice, felt a certain seduction. Hugged her tight, shamelessly in the middle of the mall. Held her by her waist as we walked towards the resturant. She didn't mind. I said her directly that I would love the brunch to convert into a closed door eating session. She said, she had periods last night. I was sad to hear that but still said that I would love to feel and receive BJs and HJs that day itself. So we skipped brunch, booked a hotel and rushed. In cab, she almost sat on top of me, touched her here and there and rested my hand on her milky thighs. While in room, started kissing and she went full DFK from the beginning. She whispered that she hasn't worn any panties. I was motivated more to explore her. Held her up and threw her on the bed and jumped on her, she instead pushed me down and came on top and started removing my clothes. Had a passionate foreplay. I had to skip DATY and penetrative sex but she made up for the same with her BJ. Had three more sessions. I had carried some lingirie for her, which she was happy to wear.

Face: 7-5/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy. NA.

GFE. 100. Absolutely.

WIR. Yes, right after Suufa and Mou.

Chandrima Banerjee. OTT actress, was supposed to meet her via SP A but she left town before my date.

Nanditha Ritu. Got contact from a lot of you but didn't work on account of incorrect reference. Now she blocked me. Will really appreciate if someone can put in a good word to her and get me unblocked.

Suufa. Like I said earlier, was supposed to meet but she had a family emergency. Still in touch, and plan to meet her at the next available oppotunity.

Mou. SA girl, was at her home town, plan to meet once my calandar opens up a slot.

Priya. MILF, only fans and other platform star. Was not in town.

Swati. MILF with bikini body, contacted her but she was in Mysore.

RajKot
01-18-25, 03:41
Can someone please help me get connected to Nini Natasha? I have her ID, but she is not responding, may be if she will get reference, she may answer, please help me get connected to her.

Hivaroon78
01-18-25, 03:53
Dear Friends,

This is a long post FR alert!

I am a senior monger from Chennai forum. Occasionally visit blore for work. I posted for some help in blore forum for contacts. Unfortunately I did not get any help from anyone except one. No problems.

Last year also I visited blore and asked for help but it did not get any. All I got is online contacts from locant, see at llgin, etc. I had rely on that.

Last year after a lot of struggle and talking to multiple SPs, went with one contact and I posted that FR in blore forum. You can check that.

This time also, I thought of visiting the same, but unfortunately that SP is not available. So again went searching online for new contacts in locanto, etc. Spoke to dozen people, many in blore forum like last year warned against goint with online contacts form locatno etc for scams, bait and switch. Last time inspite of the challenge I was able to get decent average service! This time horrible.

Since I don't have any contacts, I zeroed in on 1 SP for incall. I am not comfortable with outcall in blore as we do not know what's in store. So incall is the way.

FR1: HAL 2nd Stage, 13th cross, Indira Nagar.

This SP runs a SPA kind of FS place, he sents as usual out of the blue beautiful pics, which like always was apprehensive. So selected one told him I will visit in afternoon. On reaching the place, the place is on the 1st floor, the name of the SPA is "sp0 tl1 gh! SPA which is above a kerala restaurant Sha at P restaurant.

The place is shady, while entering a monger left, as soon as I reached the place only 3 girls, 2 SIs and a goonda like guy who runs the place. In that 1 SI welcomed me with smile, on reaching she took me to the room, and asked me to pay, whether card or cash or gpay. I was like WTF? You don't even greet? Fake smiles, I asked I want selection, she told what selection, I said I don't want to pay before seeing. This was spoken to SP before I came. AFter struggle she said 3 available, I was like what about the girl I selected and showed the pic. She said including her 3, She is a fat short typical housekeeping kind of staff whom we see in malls, hotels etc. Kannadiga. She said that girl is not available, if you want you have pay advance. I was furious. I asked the goonda guy WTF is it? I travelled all the way 45 minutes for this. He did not even bother speaking. CAsually he says not available pick anyone. And another SI counter girl is like undertaker types, very tall and well built oh my god. I am already pissed off. And with high reluctance she showed another NE girl. She is fugly. I was like irritated of travel.

When I was thinking and silent, she asked me what you are thinking? What you want a princess? I said I don't want a princess but definetly not you.

This SI is a bloody rude and uncouthy person.

Since I came long, I thought I wil use HJ and release and go. 1000 I paid, took that NI, I told her, I will give you 500 extra just jerk me off, I will leave in 10 minutes.

I did and came out. Fucksole place. While leaving the SI rude girl, shouted at me to get out and not to come again, *****. After coming out only, I found the google reviews of this place is full of negative reviews. Lesson learnt.

So blore is a Scam in online. I think I was kind of lucky last time.

I see so many beautiful women on roads, I was watching all of them and thinking of getting 1 closer to that. One girl while I was waiting for my ride approached for some marketing. I could have used her and talked to her. She was beautiful dusky, she carries books for marketing etc. Because of my bad mood I shouted at her. She told you did not even want to listen ah? She was cute and had a good smile. If not for scoring I could have spoken to her and could have found solace from flirting. These were the thoughts on way come.

FR 2: Sony World Signal, Koramangla.

With the bad experience, in indira nagar, with the list I had from locanto, went to the place, guy sent me typical beautiful pics, same procedure.

ON entering, found that same set up. In this case, they were not rude like bfore, I did not liek any of them, either MILFs or maid types, for me colour does not matter, some basic features not there, we can always jerk off by ourselves and do not need them.

SP did bait and switch!! Lesson learnt.

I really do not know what is wrong with Bangalore. Chennai is really heaven, I meant really heaven. You get what you see. Except for few disappointments in pics sent where either it is photoshpped or older ones. You always get the girl you see.

I do have another FR to write. I am in no mood, probably when I get time and energy I will write.

Conclusion, so disappointed with this trip. Failed.

But deep in my heart, I feel there will be some gems, may be this time, I got into wrong place and wrong people.

Cheers.

Hivaroon78
01-18-25, 04:02
Good to read your reviews bro. Thanks for sharing that contact. But she never repled.

I am due to blore in another 15 days, please share these contacts bro, I am due for good action in blore.

Thanks in advance.


2025 start with a few good bangs. After losing old ISG ID and inbox contacts not able to recover and may be gmail blocking ISG mails. Later created new ID and bought another subscription. Despite my new member tag few members here shared contacts without any expectations. Thanks for those kind souls.

Due to work not able to write much FRS. Recently had a few FRS.

Nepali girl mid 30's. But tight and clean body. Started Brief BJ and mild DFK during the act. Banged for good 25 to 30 mint. Had bath together and slept for a while and left. Good company and hygienic markless body. Speaks only Hindi and broken English. Not a time watcher if treat well. 4 k for 1.

Bong girl dusky and bit plumpy. Cooperative. Earlier in some spa. Now meeting people outside. Nothing much about session as usual but her BBs has big black areolas really tempting. Good time spend. 4 k for 1. May be come down if we negotiate. I thought it's worth so paid.

South girl a bro here shared. Dusky and really decent body. Banged her like 30 mints and take rest bit banged again to 10-15 to cum inbetween she cummed 3 time she squirts lot. LOL. Nice attitude not a professional and meets once in a while. That bro requested not to share the contact for a while.

2024 met most of Cali girls took only for service. Recent times few them grown GPS and cancels appointment at last minute so fed up and moved to other door steps spa and banged few good NEs nothing much to write it just quicker relax. Since professional wgs not my liking so avoided most them discussed in this forum. Let see this year how it goes. Will write other FRS when I get some time.

Not able to write juicey FRS because am not good in that LOL.

Tc guys.

SecretHusband
01-18-25, 04:25
Back to mongering in Bangalore after a long time. Thanks to a lot of fellow mongers in the forum who helped out with contacts as all my previous contacts from a year back dried out.

Had the following meets:

1st meet: Rosie (NE).

She is a SA girl. One of the senior member from the forum referred me. And like his all references, Rosie turned out to be very good. Had planned for night stay but had to cut short due to unplanned family guest at home. We met at a hotel in Kormangala around 9 pm. She came in a short deep cut dress as requested. She is kinky and has a "daddy" thing. She started calling daddy while we were chatting and took it thru the meet as well. Has a very nice figure, especially her boobs, firm and busty. She is also very expert in BBBJ with her hands playing across my thighs. Haven't had such a long and relaxing BJ for a long time. Allowed CIM when I was about to come. First session was in multiple positions, with the best one being in doggy with me pressing her boobs to my utmost satisfaction, came in WOT. Had dinner, watched porn and started second round. Fulfilled my fantasy of just concentrating on porn while a girl pleasured me. She lied right next to me and started with HJ, towards the end she moved between my legs and played with everything down there. Asked for CIM, and held her tight while I released my load. Again chit-chat and some snacks. Had a couple of penetration positions till she came and then asked her to give a BBBJ & HJ ending.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

GFE. She cooperated and took a lot of initiative but something didn't click with me.

WIR. Maybe, if other contacts fail.

2nd meet: Monika from Haryana via SP K (ending 186).

Was actually planned to meet Nini at night but she backed out later. She had some bad experiences with some mongers, I gave a dummy reference and by sheer badluck that ref turned out to be one of those bad experiences. But pursuaded her to meet next day for brunch. Was supposed to meet Suufa the same day in the morning for a short meet, but she also did KLPD, seems had a family emergency. Left out with calling SPs. Reached out to SP A, but didn't like the profiles. I was supposed to meet someone thru SP A but more about that later. Reached out to SP K. He sent a few girls, liked a few of them, asked who among them is bengali. SP K lied and pointed out two of the selections. Finally selected Monika. Pic attached. Liked her looks and boobs. Came for night, meaning three sessions, was supposed to stay the night but as usual with SP girls, wanted to finish and leave in a few hours as soon as possible. Finally stayed for about 4 hours. Best thing was she looked exactly like her pics. I was impressed with SP K for this exact match. Anywas the girl came in a short revealing outfit as requested. Talked a bit, in between she got a drunk call from one of her girlfriend also working in Bangalore. This game me the opportunity to slowly touch and kiss her and take off her dress a bit a time and get her warmed up. She had one of the best boobs, not too big, and of right shape. Spent a lot of time sucking on them while she ran her fingers in my hair. She enjoyed the touches while talking and even told what I was doing to her girlfriend. Once done wih the call, she took the initiative to take me to my birth suit and start working on me. I already had two KLPDs and was already saluting her very quick. Wanted her to come on top, but was a little painful for her. So lubed her well and got in missionary. She was tight for me, and I really enjoyed the penetration, even went to a little rough hard pushes towards the end. All this time, kept kissing her and alternatively sucking & mauling her boobs. Came quicker than usual and lied on her for sometime. Ohh, did I mention that she was waxed all across. She said they were having a low market and I was her first client for the day. Got fresh ordered some food and also cigarettes for her. Took a walk in the hotel compound with her while she smoked. Had two more similar sessions, and quite a bit of handjob.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy - 10/10.

GFE. Not true GFE but like spending the time. Her pussy tightness and boobs trumps everything.

WIR. Yes, when she is back in Bangalore or Kolkata again.

3rd meet: Nini Natasha.

So after her KLPD and further pursuation, agreed to meet for brunch. I wasn't really looking for it to materialize into a active meet. But the moment she walked in, I had a hardon. She was in a black dress, just above her knee, sufficiently revealing her cleavage and showcasing her assets. She is not size zero, nor am I interested in size zero. I prefer my girls to have a little fat at the right places. On top she being a bong girl was so satisfying. Loved her voice, felt a certain seduction. Hugged her tight, shamelessly in the middle of the mall. Held her by her waist as we walked towards the resturant. She didn't mind. I said her directly that I would love the brunch to convert into a closed door eating session. She said, she had periods last night. I was sad to hear that but still said that I would love to feel and receive BJs and HJs that day itself. So we skipped brunch, booked a hotel and rushed. In cab, she almost sat on top of me, touched her here and there and rested my hand on her milky thighs. While in room, started kissing and she went full DFK from the beginning. She whispered that she hasn't worn any panties. I was motivated more to explore her. Held her up and threw her on the bed and jumped on her, she instead pushed me down and came on top and started removing my clothes. Had a passionate foreplay. I had to skip DATY and penetrative sex but she made up for the same with her BJ. Had three more sessions. I had carried some lingirie for her, which she was happy to wear.

Face: 7-5/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy. NA.

GFE. 100. Absolutely.

WIR. Yes, right after Suufa and Mou.

Chandrima Banerjee. OTT actress, was supposed to meet her via SP A but she left town before my date.

Nanditha Ritu. Got contact from a lot of you but didn't work on account of incorrect reference. Now she blocked me. Will really appreciate if someone can put in a good word to her and get me unblocked.

Suufa. Like I said earlier, was supposed to meet but she had a family emergency. Still in touch, and plan to meet her at the next available oppotunity.

Mou. SA girl, was at her home town, plan to meet once my calandar opens up a slot.

Priya. MILF, only fans and other platform star. Was not in town.

Swati. MILF with bikini body, contacted her but she was in Mysore.The FRs are useless unless you quote the damages as well for each encounter. Quoting the damages will reflect the market price or to understand over payment or cheaper options.

Roop878
01-18-25, 04:38
Thank you so much Proximity159 bro. Much appreciated.


Since your pm is not active, I'll address your issue here. I would suggest you to connect with the Cali spa admin over telegram, he'll help you with the account setting part. You should see his ID somewhere in the website.

Vacerum
01-18-25, 06:11
They still do meets but only with old regulars! At the same Ejipura den.


They stopped working together apparently. Mona doesn't respond to calls or messages most of the time.

I met only Neha a few times as I only liked her anyways.

Happy2017
01-18-25, 09:38
3rd meet: Nini Natasha.

So after her KLPD and further pursuation, agreed to meet for brunch. I wasn't really looking for it to materialize into a active meet. But the moment she walked in, I had a hardon. She was in a black dress, just above her knee, sufficiently revealing her cleavage and showcasing her assets. She is not size zero, nor am I interested in size zero. I prefer my girls to have a little fat at the right places. On top she being a bong girl was so satisfying. Loved her voice, felt a certain seduction. Hugged her tight, shamelessly in the middle of the mall. Held her by her waist as we walked towards the resturant. She didn't mind. I said her directly that I would love the brunch to convert into a closed door eating session. She said, she had periods last night. I was sad to hear that but still said that I would love to feel and receive BJs and HJs that day itself. So we skipped brunch, booked a hotel and rushed. In cab, she almost sat on top of me, touched her here and there and rested my hand on her milky thighs. While in room, started kissing and she went full DFK from the beginning. She whispered that she hasn't worn any panties. I was motivated more to explore her. Held her up and threw her on the bed and jumped on her, she instead pushed me down and came on top and started removing my clothes. Had a passionate foreplay. I had to skip DATY and penetrative sex but she made up for the same with her BJ. Had three more sessions. I had carried some lingirie for her, which she was happy to wear.

Face: 7-5/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy. NA.

GFE. 100. Absolutely.

WIR. Yes, right after Suufa and Mou.

Dear friend.

Your report here about Nini Natasha is not matching. In your report you have mentioned that she had periods last night. How she can come without wearing panties during the periods? How you have done 3 sessions when she is in her periods? Are you promoting her ?

Member #4819
01-18-25, 10:54
Buddies I will share one by one. Inbox full.


2025 start with a few good bangs. After losing old ISG ID and inbox contacts not able to recover and may be gmail blocking ISG mails. Later created new ID and bought another subscription. Despite my new member tag few members here shared contacts without any expectations. Thanks for those kind souls.

Due to work not able to write much FRS. Recently had a few FRS.

Nepali girl mid 30's. But tight and clean body. Started Brief BJ and mild DFK during the act. Banged for good 25 to 30 mint. Had bath together and slept for a while and left. Good company and hygienic markless body. Speaks only Hindi and broken English. Not a time watcher if treat well. 4 k for 1.

Bong girl dusky and bit plumpy. Cooperative. Earlier in some spa. Now meeting people outside. Nothing much about session as usual but her BBs has big black areolas really tempting. Good time spend. 4 k for 1. May be come down if we negotiate. I thought it's worth so paid.

South girl a bro here shared. Dusky and really decent body. Banged her like 30 mints and take rest bit banged again to 10-15 to cum inbetween she cummed 3 time she squirts lot. LOL. Nice attitude not a professional and meets once in a while. That bro requested not to share the contact for a while..

Garam Hawa
01-18-25, 11:26
Started 2025 with a good experience with a MILF in Bangalore after a really long dry spell.

Thanks to RajP bhai on this forum who shared a good contact as a genuine exchange unlike many others who ghost or ask for payment for sharing after receiving good contacts.

This bhabhi turned out to be beautiful & elegant beyond my expectations. I was told she does not host, so had to book a decent hotel around MG road. She arrived on time dressed in office attire but absolutely an enchanting face with long curls & great perfume. Got comfortable after ordering snacks & drinks and she surprised me by taking the initiative to get intimate with teasing touches and seductive body language.

Soon undressed her to reveal sexy red lacy lingerie and a fair and fleshy figure with heavy boobs and sexy buttocks. Her sexy accent and dirty seductive talk had already given me a hardon, and she started with a handjob and then took my tool between her silky jugs for an amazing tit fuck. Creamed on her perfect breasts in round one and took a break cuddling and talking before round two.

Pounded her in mish & doggie in round 2 (she loves it hard & moans like a sexy animal) and wound up with a deep and really great kiss (best kiss I have had so far from a desi chick).

She took a shower and we kissed passionately again before she left. Overall one of my best fucks both in India & overseas!

Face: 9/10.

Body: 7/10 (lower for spinner fans, 9/10 for curvy fans).

Class & sex appeal: 10/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damages: 18 k /2 HR.

WIR: absofuckinglutely!

SamirBabu
01-18-25, 17:19
Guys,

I have never requested for any support in any forum but being posted in Bangalore is truly hell for me with me due to only choice avaialble of meeting visiting couples. Rest local scene in Bangalore is horrible be it MR, Locanto, FB or Reddit. Can any of the experienced brethern help me with good indies and SPs who don't charge Bomb and help in pocket friendly mongering. Appreciate the help if anybdoy could do. My DM is open and I can help or rather I always help guys visitng NCR without being asked. So requesting for a little bit of support here.

Thanks.

Spidey23
01-19-25, 02:48
Requesting bank name and bird name and any VFM MP's in ecity.


Went to this one today morning, it is located at the top floor of a famous bank building. Ambience is normal, therapist are below average but got an aunty type therapist, massage was OK, b2 b was agreed for 3 k, somehow she got into the mood, gave me nice GFE, followed by nice sloppy BJ, a day to my heart content till she shake her whole body then gave we a free women on top. Good ride by her till I come. Later she told me that she never do FS but she feel so good from DATY that she could not control. Gave me a long goodbye DFK and I left. Look wise not good, figure was OK with small boobs but tight body.

Reachb4
01-19-25, 05:22
I was in Bangalore and reached out to some contacts I found through Locanto, but none of them turned out to be reliable. The pictures they shared were also very different from the actual person they sent. If anyone can provide trustworthy contacts, it would be greatly appreciated.

KamalKhanan
01-19-25, 11:43
Got this Miss R digit from friend.

Fixed the deal for 10 k full night.

Met her last weekend, She is typical native type.

She only knows local language.

Had good time.

Face: 8.

Boobs: firm.

BBJ and LFK.

Overall Good GFE.

WIR: Yes for some time.

Can share contact only seniors with valid contact exchange.

JamesBondAjay
01-19-25, 13:55
They stopped working together apparently. Mona doesn't respond to calls or messages most of the time.

I met only Neha a few times as I only liked her anyways.Is outcall available?

DrakeAndJosh
01-19-25, 19:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

DrakeAndJosh
01-19-25, 19:29
Requesting bank name and bird name and any VFM MP's in ecity.This is most likely Sanjeevini Spa in Neeladri Road. All therapists provide FS here and you can select the one you like. Enjoy.

Lberkey
01-19-25, 20:48
I've been in sugar arrangements for nearly 10 years in the US and Europe. Is it common in India that all the girls require condoms? At the price point they are discussing / asking for (perhaps because I'm American they ask for more), it would usually be no condoms. Still trying to figure out how the Indian scene works.

Gunner6392
01-19-25, 22:09
Ventured into this spa in RR Nagar.

Counter charges were 1. 5 k for 1 hour. Receptionist gave option for South or NE. I chose NE.

In came a lady into her late 30's / early 40's. Decent looker with saggy boobs.

Massage started and had some chitchat along. She is from Manipur, here in Bangalore recently.

The massage was really good with pressure at right places. She also did lot of teasing near legs, bum area and inner thighs.

After massage asked her extras and she quoted 3 k for B2 B and 1. 5 k for HJ. 5 minutes later I was able to convince her for FS for 4 k.

She was really skeptical / nervous about it though. She did not know what and how to do it and I had to guide her.

She initially just removed her pants and lay half on the table, which was really uncomfortable and was not able to penetrate. Later asked her to lie down completely and did it in missionary.

Went on for 15 minutes and finished. She had got really wet down there.

Only dissapointment is no DFK or BJ.

Even after the session she was quite nervous about the whole FS. Might have not done it before in a spa. Spoke to her and calmed her down.

WIR. Yes wll try to train her to be more comfortable and inititate DFK and BJ.

Sharing this with a selective few members as don't want the spa to be bombarded with mongers. We all know how dry the situation in Bangalore is.

Gunner6392
01-19-25, 22:17
Is outcall available?I'm not sure.

Usually they host in Koramangala. I have only met them there.

Gunner6392
01-19-25, 22:19
Thanks for the reply. I am contacting at the number ending 710, who owns it. Is it Neha, nothing compares to her in terms of BJ and service.Number ending 710 is Mona's. She is really rude nowdays and doesn't respond.

That's why started meeting only Neha.

Stud777
01-19-25, 22:41
Looking for petite NE, presentable too.

Need for a bachelor's party.

Please DM me.

LoverG
01-20-25, 03:41
Send a DM for Dallas contacts. In Bangalore now, so appreciate anything you can share for here.


Seeking is the best bet in US as per my experience. No worries for being booked for felony and stuff. But if you're here for short term then I don't know if you could catch one. There are many girls out there on SA willing for short meet. 400-600 is the burn on pocket additional to motel and drinks or dinner.

Apart from that, if you're looking for model like girls you can visit Eros.com and tryst. Link.

For Dallas there's this forum which is very helpful with recent reviews and ads from providers called ourhome2.com just google it and browse the page.

Dm me if you require any help.

Happy and Safe mongering!

Member #4819
01-20-25, 05:49
Hi buddies.

If some one share a contact please don't call the girl at night 12 or 1 am. It's WG or indi most of the time they too have family. It's very difficult to hear a lecture from the girl. It's embracing and demotivate to share contact.

Kalandar
01-20-25, 07:15
Bengaluru seems to have a supply vs demand problem. (demand far exceeds supply, eve though every spa these days offer at least B2 b, there are hundreds of profiles in MR / SA / Locanto.

Then of course there are neo- rich guys who jack up everything, from food to vehicle servicing to mongering.

Any ordinary WG or spa girl who stays in Bengaluru for more than 2 to three years develops GPS syndromes. And we guys are to blame for that. Imagine spa girls these days asking for 6 to 7 k for shitty b2 b.

Cash rich guys, please do not spoil the scene for others. And when you spoil for others one day it will catch up with you.

Or don't be that desperate. The moment you realise you are meeting a GPS *****, control your Johny and run.


Dear Friends,

This is a long post FR alert!

I am a senior monger from Chennai forum. Occasionally visit blore for work. I posted for some help in blore forum for contacts. Unfortunately I did not get any help from anyone except one. No problems.

Last year also I visited blore and asked for help but it did not get any. All I got is online contacts from locant, see at llgin, etc. I had rely on that.

Last year after a lot of struggle and talking to multiple SPs, went with one contact and I posted that FR in blore forum. You can check that.

This time also, I thought of visiting the same, but unfortunately that SP is not available. So again went searching online for new contacts in locanto, etc. Spoke to dozen people, many in blore forum like last year warned against goint with online contacts form locatno etc for scams, bait and switch. Last time inspite of the challenge I was able to get decent average service! This time horrible.

Since I don't have any contacts, I zeroed in on 1 SP for incall. I am not comfortable with outcall in blore as we do not know what's in store. So incall is the way.

FR1: HAL 2nd Stage, 13th cross, Indira Nagar.

This SP runs a SPA kind of FS place, he sents as usual out of the blue beautiful pics, which like always was apprehensive. So selected one told him I will visit in afternoon. On reaching the place, the place is on the 1st floor, the name of the SPA is "sp0 tl1 gh! SPA which is above a kerala restaurant Sha at P restaurant.

The place is shady, while entering a monger left, as soon as I reached the place only 3 girls, 2 SIs and a goonda like guy who runs the place. In that 1 SI welcomed me with smile, on reaching she took me to the room, and asked me to pay, whether card or cash or gpay. I was like WTF? You don't even greet? Fake smiles, I asked I want selection, she told what selection, I said I don't want to pay before seeing. This was spoken to SP before I came. AFter struggle she said 3 available, I was like what about the girl I selected and showed the pic. She said including her 3, She is a fat short typical housekeeping kind of staff whom we see in malls, hotels etc. Kannadiga. She said that girl is not available, if you want you have pay advance. I was furious. I asked the goonda guy WTF is it? I travelled all the way 45 minutes for this. He did not even bother speaking. CAsually he says not available pick anyone. And another SI counter girl is like undertaker types, very tall and well built oh my god. I am already pissed off. And with high reluctance she showed another NE girl. She is fugly. I was like irritated of travel.

When I was thinking and silent, she asked me what you are thinking? What you want a princess? I said I don't want a princess but definetly not you.

This SI is a bloody rude and uncouthy person.

Since I came long, I thought I wil use HJ and release and go. 1000 I paid, took that NI, I told her, I will give you 500 extra just jerk me off, I will leave in 10 minutes.

I did and came out. Fucksole place. While leaving the SI rude girl, shouted at me to get out and not to come again, *****. After coming out only, I found the google reviews of this place is full of negative reviews. Lesson learnt.

So blore is a Scam in online. I think I was kind of lucky last time.

I see so many beautiful women on roads, I was watching all of them and thinking of getting 1 closer to that. One girl while I was waiting for my ride approached for some marketing. I could have used her and talked to her. She was beautiful dusky, she carries books for marketing etc. Because of my bad mood I shouted at her. She told you did not even want to listen ah? She was cute and had a good smile. If not for scoring I could have spoken to her and could have found solace from flirting. These were the thoughts on way come.

FR 2: Sony World Signal, Koramangla.

With the bad experience, in indira nagar, with the list I had from locanto, went to the place, guy sent me typical beautiful pics, same procedure.

ON entering, found that same set up. In this case, they were not rude like bfore, I did not liek any of them, either MILFs or maid types, for me colour does not matter, some basic features not there, we can always jerk off by ourselves and do not need them.

SP did bait and switch!! Lesson learnt.

I really do not know what is wrong with Bangalore. Chennai is really heaven, I meant really heaven. You get what you see. Except for few disappointments in pics sent where either it is photoshpped or older ones. You always get the girl you see.

I do have another FR to write. I am in no mood, probably when I get time and energy I will write.

Conclusion, so disappointed with this trip. Failed.

But deep in my heart, I feel there will be some gems, may be this time, I got into wrong place and wrong people.

Cheers.

Kalandar
01-20-25, 07:20
Good that she did not respond. I am sure you would have been disappointed with the kind of service she provides.


Back to mongering in Bangalore after a long time. Thanks to a lot of fellow mongers in the forum who helped out with contacts as all my previous contacts from a year back dried out.

Had the following meets:

1st meet: Rosie (NE).

She is a SA girl. One of the senior member from the forum referred me. And like his all references, Rosie turned out to be very good. Had planned for night stay but had to cut short due to unplanned family guest at home. We met at a hotel in Kormangala around 9 pm. She came in a short deep cut dress as requested. She is kinky and has a "daddy" thing. She started calling daddy while we were chatting and took it thru the meet as well. Has a very nice figure, especially her boobs, firm and busty. She is also very expert in BBBJ with her hands playing across my thighs. Haven't had such a long and relaxing BJ for a long time. Allowed CIM when I was about to come. First session was in multiple positions, with the best one being in doggy with me pressing her boobs to my utmost satisfaction, came in WOT. Had dinner, watched porn and started second round. Fulfilled my fantasy of just concentrating on porn while a girl pleasured me. She lied right next to me and started with HJ, towards the end she moved between my legs and played with everything down there. Asked for CIM, and held her tight while I released my load. Again chit-chat and some snacks. Had a couple of penetration positions till she came and then asked her to give a BBBJ & HJ ending.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

GFE. She cooperated and took a lot of initiative but something didn't click with me.

WIR. Maybe, if other contacts fail.

2nd meet: Monika from Haryana via SP K (ending 186).

Was actually planned to meet Nini at night but she backed out later. She had some bad experiences with some mongers, I gave a dummy reference and by sheer badluck that ref turned out to be one of those bad experiences. But pursuaded her to meet next day for brunch. Was supposed to meet Suufa the same day in the morning for a short meet, but she also did KLPD, seems had a family emergency. Left out with calling SPs. Reached out to SP A, but didn't like the profiles. I was supposed to meet someone thru SP A but more about that later. Reached out to SP K. He sent a few girls, liked a few of them, asked who among them is bengali. SP K lied and pointed out two of the selections. Finally selected Monika. Pic attached. Liked her looks and boobs. Came for night, meaning three sessions, was supposed to stay the night but as usual with SP girls, wanted to finish and leave in a few hours as soon as possible. Finally stayed for about 4 hours. Best thing was she looked exactly like her pics. I was impressed with SP K for this exact match. Anywas the girl came in a short revealing outfit as requested. Talked a bit, in between she got a drunk call from one of her girlfriend also working in Bangalore. This game me the opportunity to slowly touch and kiss her and take off her dress a bit a time and get her warmed up. She had one of the best boobs, not too big, and of right shape. Spent a lot of time sucking on them while she ran her fingers in my hair. She enjoyed the touches while talking and even told what I was doing to her girlfriend. Once done wih the call, she took the initiative to take me to my birth suit and start working on me. I already had two KLPDs and was already saluting her very quick. Wanted her to come on top, but was a little painful for her. So lubed her well and got in missionary. She was tight for me, and I really enjoyed the penetration, even went to a little rough hard pushes towards the end. All this time, kept kissing her and alternatively sucking & mauling her boobs. Came quicker than usual and lied on her for sometime. Ohh, did I mention that she was waxed all across. She said they were having a low market and I was her first client for the day. Got fresh ordered some food and also cigarettes for her. Took a walk in the hotel compound with her while she smoked. Had two more similar sessions, and quite a bit of handjob.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy - 10/10.

GFE. Not true GFE but like spending the time. Her pussy tightness and boobs trumps everything.

WIR. Yes, when she is back in Bangalore or Kolkata again.

3rd meet: Nini Natasha.

So after her KLPD and further pursuation, agreed to meet for brunch. I wasn't really looking for it to materialize into a active meet. But the moment she walked in, I had a hardon. She was in a black dress, just above her knee, sufficiently revealing her cleavage and showcasing her assets. She is not size zero, nor am I interested in size zero. I prefer my girls to have a little fat at the right places. On top she being a bong girl was so satisfying. Loved her voice, felt a certain seduction. Hugged her tight, shamelessly in the middle of the mall. Held her by her waist as we walked towards the resturant. She didn't mind. I said her directly that I would love the brunch to convert into a closed door eating session. She said, she had periods last night. I was sad to hear that but still said that I would love to feel and receive BJs and HJs that day itself. So we skipped brunch, booked a hotel and rushed. In cab, she almost sat on top of me, touched her here and there and rested my hand on her milky thighs. While in room, started kissing and she went full DFK from the beginning. She whispered that she hasn't worn any panties. I was motivated more to explore her. Held her up and threw her on the bed and jumped on her, she instead pushed me down and came on top and started removing my clothes. Had a passionate foreplay. I had to skip DATY and penetrative sex but she made up for the same with her BJ. Had three more sessions. I had carried some lingirie for her, which she was happy to wear.

Face: 7-5/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy. NA.

GFE. 100. Absolutely.

WIR. Yes, right after Suufa and Mou.

Chandrima Banerjee. OTT actress, was supposed to meet her via SP A but she left town before my date.

Nanditha Ritu. Got contact from a lot of you but didn't work on account of incorrect reference. Now she blocked me. Will really appreciate if someone can put in a good word to her and get me unblocked.

Suufa. Like I said earlier, was supposed to meet but she had a family emergency. Still in touch, and plan to meet her at the next available oppotunity.

Mou. SA girl, was at her home town, plan to meet once my calandar opens up a slot.

Priya. MILF, only fans and other platform star. Was not in town.

Swati. MILF with bikini body, contacted her but she was in Mysore.

Alengeo90
01-20-25, 07:52
Am visiting Bangalore, specifically HSR layout this week. Aby kind souls help with spa or vfm leads, prefer mallu or NE. Thanks.

NanduBlore
01-20-25, 08:44
Dear Brethern,

Wishing you all a very happy 2025. I am planning a day out on Feb 3rd or 4th (Monday / Tuesday) nearby Bangalore and want to make it large.

Calling fellow seniors to plan something nice.

Am good to plan a meet if any have space and we can bring some nice ones there. A reaxed day with wine, dine and fun.

If not, do share some good inde's in the range of 15-20 k a day.

I will reciprocate and sure few seniors know me and we have helped each here and away.

Cheers.

SbkBlr69
01-20-25, 11:50
Hi, today I met one of the former therapist who works along with Kim in siroy. She told Kim still there in some SPs in MG Road?

Anyone have idea which spa it is?

MumbaiGuru462
01-20-25, 12:28
I thought 710 is Neha. Unfortunately I don't have her number.


Number ending 710 is Mona's. She is really rude nowdays and doesn't respond.

That's why started meeting only Neha.

MumbaiGuru462
01-20-25, 12:32
She was not impressive and not talkative so I don't bother to ask her name. It is above Bank of Baroda.


Requesting bank name and bird name and any VFM MP's in ecity.

Hivaroon78
01-20-25, 13:35
Unless the contact is validated, you are going to be scammed. Please check my FR recently. Blore is a scam area.


I was in Bangalore and reached out to some contacts I found through Locanto, but none of them turned out to be reliable. The pictures they shared were also very different from the actual person they sent. If anyone can provide trustworthy contacts, it would be greatly appreciated.

Lbj98
01-20-25, 13:46
I wanted a quick release and many thanks to SymonWestt bhai for the reference. As I'm into Mylffy / Aunty / Bhabhi types, with the reference, I enquired Nanditha about the availability. She initially told she was not available. But I was pursuing daily. Few days back she replied with pics of some auntie (Outright not good looking, Whom I believe is Sowm* who stays with her where they host) and when I enquired about herself, she said she was in periods and only that auntie was available for the time being. Hesitatingly I agreed because I was horny and just wanted to finish it off quickly and also her price was in the lower bracket.

She shared her location (near JCross) when I left my home, which is around 20-25 minutes travel from her location. Upon reaching she greeted and enquired about my well-beings (we had a rapo in our convos as I'm also a kannadiga). Then she showed Sowm*(Who appeared very disinterested and was eating something) and another young gal who was dressed up and ready for the show. She quickly asked me whom I want and obviously I asked for the younger gal. She was OKish looking and had an exposing dress. Quickly paid the money to Nanditha. And went inside the room with the gal.

She introduced herself as Anjjlii, average looks, but not bad for a quick release. She seduced me for sometime and asked me whether I wanted a BBBJ for some extra Tip. I agreed and she sucked for some time. It was not bad.

After that we proceeded further. She was comfortable in all the positions (Tried WOT, Doggy, sideways Missionry), provided avg GFE, and was not a time watcher also. Overall It was an Okayishh exp.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (Round and Big, not too big).

Pussy- 6/10 (Nice and Clean, a little bit hairy. Not tight tho).

Damages: 3 K+500 Tip.

Overall Exp: 6/10.

WIR: umm, maybe. If you're really looking for a quick session, with lower budget.

AngryMartian
01-20-25, 14:07
Can you clear your inbox. Unable to DM you.


Back to mongering in Bangalore after a long time. Thanks to a lot of fellow mongers in the forum who helped out with contacts as all my previous contacts from a year back dried out.

Had the following meets:

1st meet: Rosie (NE).

She is a SA girl. One of the senior member from the forum referred me. And like his all references, Rosie turned out to be very good. Had planned for night stay but had to cut short due to unplanned family guest at home. We met at a hotel in Kormangala around 9 pm. She came in a short deep cut dress as requested. She is kinky and has a "daddy" thing. She started calling daddy while we were chatting and took it thru the meet as well. Has a very nice figure, especially her boobs, firm and busty. She is also very expert in BBBJ with her hands playing across my thighs. Haven't had such a long and relaxing BJ for a long time. Allowed CIM when I was about to come. First session was in multiple positions, with the best one being in doggy with me pressing her boobs to my utmost satisfaction, came in WOT. Had dinner, watched porn and started second round. Fulfilled my fantasy of just concentrating on porn while a girl pleasured me. She lied right next to me and started with HJ, towards the end she moved between my legs and played with everything down there. Asked for CIM, and held her tight while I released my load. Again chit-chat and some snacks. Had a couple of penetration positions till she came and then asked her to give a BBBJ & HJ ending..

Akhi0007
01-20-25, 15:31
This is most likely Sanjeevini Spa in Neeladri Road. All therapists provide FS here and you can select the one you like. Enjoy.This is the most unhygienic spa, with rude old therapists, avoid.

Internalactive
01-20-25, 19:26
Back to mongering in Bangalore after a long time. Thanks to a lot of fellow mongers in the forum who helped out with contacts as all my previous contacts from a year back dried out.

Had the following meets:

1st meet: Rosie (NE).

She is a SA girl. One of the senior member from the forum referred me. And like his all references, Rosie turned out to be very good. Had planned for night stay but had to cut short due to unplanned family guest at home. We met at a hotel in Kormangala around 9 pm. She came in a short deep cut dress as requested. She is kinky and has a "daddy" thing. She started calling daddy while we were chatting and took it thru the meet as well. Has a very nice figure, especially her boobs, firm and busty. She is also very expert in BBBJ with her hands playing across my thighs. Haven't had such a long and relaxing BJ for a long time. Allowed CIM when I was about to come. First session was in multiple positions, with the best one being in doggy with me pressing her boobs to my utmost satisfaction, came in WOT. Had dinner, watched porn and started second round. Fulfilled my fantasy of just concentrating on porn while a girl pleasured me. She lied right next to me and started with HJ, towards the end she moved between my legs and played with everything down there. Asked for CIM, and held her tight while I released my load. Again chit-chat and some snacks. Had a couple of penetration positions till she came and then asked her to give a BBBJ & HJ ending.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

GFE. She cooperated and took a lot of initiative but something didn't click with me.

WIR. Maybe, if other contacts fail.

2nd meet: Monika from Haryana via SP K (ending 186).

Was actually planned to meet Nini at night but she backed out later. She had some bad experiences with some mongers, I gave a dummy reference and by sheer badluck that ref turned out to be one of those bad experiences. But pursuaded her to meet next day for brunch. Was supposed to meet Suufa the same day in the morning for a short meet, but she also did KLPD, seems had a family emergency. Left out with calling SPs. Reached out to SP A, but didn't like the profiles. I was supposed to meet someone thru SP A but more about that later. Reached out to SP K. He sent a few girls, liked a few of them, asked who among them is bengali. SP K lied and pointed out two of the selections. Finally selected Monika. Pic attached. Liked her looks and boobs. Came for night, meaning three sessions, was supposed to stay the night but as usual with SP girls, wanted to finish and leave in a few hours as soon as possible. Finally stayed for about 4 hours. Best thing was she looked exactly like her pics. I was impressed with SP K for this exact match. Anywas the girl came in a short revealing outfit as requested. Talked a bit, in between she got a drunk call from one of her girlfriend also working in Bangalore. This game me the opportunity to slowly touch and kiss her and take off her dress a bit a time and get her warmed up. She had one of the best boobs, not too big, and of right shape. Spent a lot of time sucking on them while she ran her fingers in my hair. She enjoyed the touches while talking and even told what I was doing to her girlfriend. Once done wih the call, she took the initiative to take me to my birth suit and start working on me. I already had two KLPDs and was already saluting her very quick. Wanted her to come on top, but was a little painful for her. So lubed her well and got in missionary. She was tight for me, and I really enjoyed the penetration, even went to a little rough hard pushes towards the end. All this time, kept kissing her and alternatively sucking & mauling her boobs. Came quicker than usual and lied on her for sometime. Ohh, did I mention that she was waxed all across. She said they were having a low market and I was her first client for the day. Got fresh ordered some food and also cigarettes for her. Took a walk in the hotel compound with her while she smoked. Had two more similar sessions, and quite a bit of handjob.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy - 10/10.

GFE. Not true GFE but like spending the time. Her pussy tightness and boobs trumps everything.

WIR. Yes, when she is back in Bangalore or Kolkata again.

3rd meet: Nini Natasha.

So after her KLPD and further pursuation, agreed to meet for brunch. I wasn't really looking for it to materialize into a active meet. But the moment she walked in, I had a hardon. She was in a black dress, just above her knee, sufficiently revealing her cleavage and showcasing her assets. She is not size zero, nor am I interested in size zero. I prefer my girls to have a little fat at the right places. On top she being a bong girl was so satisfying. Loved her voice, felt a certain seduction. Hugged her tight, shamelessly in the middle of the mall. Held her by her waist as we walked towards the resturant. She didn't mind. I said her directly that I would love the brunch to convert into a closed door eating session. She said, she had periods last night. I was sad to hear that but still said that I would love to feel and receive BJs and HJs that day itself. So we skipped brunch, booked a hotel and rushed. In cab, she almost sat on top of me, touched her here and there and rested my hand on her milky thighs. While in room, started kissing and she went full DFK from the beginning. She whispered that she hasn't worn any panties. I was motivated more to explore her. Held her up and threw her on the bed and jumped on her, she instead pushed me down and came on top and started removing my clothes. Had a passionate foreplay. I had to skip DATY and penetrative sex but she made up for the same with her BJ. Had three more sessions. I had carried some lingirie for her, which she was happy to wear.

Face: 7-5/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy. NA.

GFE. 100. Absolutely.

WIR. Yes, right after Suufa and Mou.

Chandrima Banerjee. OTT actress, was supposed to meet her via SP A but she left town before my date.

Nanditha Ritu. Got contact from a lot of you but didn't work on account of incorrect reference. Now she blocked me. Will really appreciate if someone can put in a good word to her and get me unblocked.

Suufa. Like I said earlier, was supposed to meet but she had a family emergency. Still in touch, and plan to meet her at the next available oppotunity.

Mou. SA girl, was at her home town, plan to meet once my calandar opens up a slot.

Priya. MILF, only fans and other platform star. Was not in town.

Swati. MILF with bikini body, contacted her but she was in Mysore.Hey bro you forgot the prices. Would like to know.

DrakeAndJosh
01-20-25, 20:04
This is the most unhygienic spa, with rude old therapists, avoid.Definitely, and I didn't like any therapists here personally because I prefer younger birds. I just went here once and wanted to gtfo of there ASAP even though she wanted to do FS.

About hygeine, I got STD recently from a relatively cleaner looking spa with a really clean looking therapist (see my other report). Be really cautious.

JohnWon10
01-20-25, 21:27
Hello everyone, has anyone had any experience with this profile? I'd appreciate any feedback you can share. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/manya-roy.

MumbaiGuru462
01-21-25, 06:24
I agree but for cheap and quickie, not a bad place to try but only when desperate. Otherwise all others in city is too costly.


This is the most unhygienic spa, with rude old therapists, avoid.

BlackMamba96
01-21-25, 06:54
Hi Mongers,

Really excited to join this forum.

Looking for kind souls for some vfm leads.

Help is appreciated.

Yellow Trail
01-21-25, 12:31
Hi,

Please if you can share SP K and SP A.

Also, please if you share Nini Natasha, Suufa, Mou, Swati contact.

New in Bangalore. Looking for good contacts.

Thanks in advance.


Back to mongering in Bangalore after a long time. Thanks to a lot of fellow mongers in the forum who helped out with contacts as all my previous contacts from a year back dried out.

Had the following meets:

1st meet: Rosie (NE).

She is a SA girl. One of the senior member from the forum referred me. And like his all references, Rosie turned out to be very good. Had planned for night stay but had to cut short due to unplanned family guest at home. We met at a hotel in Kormangala around 9 pm. She came in a short deep cut dress as requested. She is kinky and has a "daddy" thing. She started calling daddy while we were chatting and took it thru the meet as well. Has a very nice figure, especially her boobs, firm and busty. She is also very expert in BBBJ with her hands playing across my thighs. Haven't had such a long and relaxing BJ for a long time. Allowed CIM when I was about to come. First session was in multiple positions, with the best one being in doggy with me pressing her boobs to my utmost satisfaction, came in WOT. Had dinner, watched porn and started second round. Fulfilled my fantasy of just concentrating on porn while a girl pleasured me. She lied right next to me and started with HJ, towards the end she moved between my legs and played with everything down there. Asked for CIM, and held her tight while I released my load. Again chit-chat and some snacks. Had a couple of penetration positions till she came and then asked her to give a BBBJ & HJ ending...

SexResearch
01-21-25, 13:35
Anju (XXXXX-XX445) : Met her this month in nearby hotel. Doesn't look that great in person. But was better than Jhuma in service although Jhuma is much more polite.
On call she said she is OK with anal but declined it later. Pussy was partially trimmed and moderately tight. Definitely a time watcher but tries to please.
Tried WOT for few minutes and finished with CIM.

Damages: 5 k for 1 HR + 1. 8 k for hotel.

Face: 8/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

WIR: Yes.

Meera (XXXXX-XX279) : She works in a spa in Yelahanka. Met her in Evening. Hence the first thing I requested her was to take a bath. Who knows how many guys would have licked her
chest in the Morning time. Anyways, Anju looks better than her. Tried in doggy style, failed. She did a Mechanical BJ and finished in missionary. My back was hurting a lot that day since Morning so checked out within 1 HR.

Damages: 6 k for 1 HR + 2 k for hotel.

Face: 6/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

WIR: Yes but after a while not anytime soon.

Srini87
01-21-25, 16:39
How much do they charge for TA and HJ?


I agree but for cheap and quickie, not a bad place to try but only when desperate. Otherwise all others in city is too costly.

NiceGuy95
01-21-25, 19:51
I'm looking for indepndents cntacts around baner-ghuta road, Bee. Tee. Them, j. Pee nagar, kor-mangla, elek-tronik city. Budget 5 k to 8 k for 1, must be involved and DFK preferably. No village type chicks please.

I have decent cntacts for exchange, I'm either bored of repeating them or they're too far from me. Kindly DM me if you have cntacts that match above expectations.

MumbaiGuru462
01-22-25, 05:11
They asked 1. 5 k but Noone is worth1 k. Negotiate, they will bend but attitude changes after negotiation. They will be rude.


How much do they charge for TA and HJ?

SinnerJeff
01-22-25, 11:39
I am looking at taking the subscription, just to ask you for Rosie's digits. Will you be willing to share?


Back to mongering in Bangalore after a long time. Thanks to a lot of fellow mongers in the forum who helped out with contacts as all my previous contacts from a year back dried out.

Had the following meets:

1st meet: Rosie (NE).

She is a SA girl. One of the senior member from the forum referred me. And like his all references, Rosie turned out to be very good. Had planned for night stay but had to cut short due to unplanned family guest at home. We met at a hotel in Kormangala around 9 pm. She came in a short deep cut dress as requested. She is kinky and has a "daddy" thing. She started calling daddy while we were chatting and took it thru the meet as well. Has a very nice figure, especially her boobs, firm and busty. She is also very expert in BBBJ with her hands playing across my thighs. Haven't had such a long and relaxing BJ for a long time. Allowed CIM when I was about to come. First session was in multiple positions, with the best one being in doggy with me pressing her boobs to my utmost satisfaction, came in WOT. Had dinner, watched porn and started second round. Fulfilled my fantasy of just concentrating on porn while a girl pleasured me. She lied right next to me and started with HJ, towards the end she moved between my legs and played with everything down there. Asked for CIM, and held her tight while I released my load. Again chit-chat and some snacks. Had a couple of penetration positions till she came and then asked her to give a BBBJ & HJ ending.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

GFE. She cooperated and took a lot of initiative but something didn't click with me.

WIR. Maybe, if other contacts fail.

2nd meet: Monika from Haryana via SP K (ending 186).

Was actually planned to meet Nini at night but she backed out later. She had some bad experiences with some mongers, I gave a dummy reference and by sheer badluck that ref turned out to be one of those bad experiences. But pursuaded her to meet next day for brunch. Was supposed to meet Suufa the same day in the morning for a short meet, but she also did KLPD, seems had a family emergency. Left out with calling SPs. Reached out to SP A, but didn't like the profiles. I was supposed to meet someone thru SP A but more about that later. Reached out to SP K. He sent a few girls, liked a few of them, asked who among them is bengali. SP K lied and pointed out two of the selections. Finally selected Monika. Pic attached. Liked her looks and boobs. Came for night, meaning three sessions, was supposed to stay the night but as usual with SP girls, wanted to finish and leave in a few hours as soon as possible. Finally stayed for about 4 hours. Best thing was she looked exactly like her pics. I was impressed with SP K for this exact match. Anywas the girl came in a short revealing outfit as requested. Talked a bit, in between she got a drunk call from one of her girlfriend also working in Bangalore. This game me the opportunity to slowly touch and kiss her and take off her dress a bit a time and get her warmed up. She had one of the best boobs, not too big, and of right shape. Spent a lot of time sucking on them while she ran her fingers in my hair. She enjoyed the touches while talking and even told what I was doing to her girlfriend. Once done wih the call, she took the initiative to take me to my birth suit and start working on me. I already had two KLPDs and was already saluting her very quick. Wanted her to come on top, but was a little painful for her. So lubed her well and got in missionary. She was tight for me, and I really enjoyed the penetration, even went to a little rough hard pushes towards the end. All this time, kept kissing her and alternatively sucking & mauling her boobs. Came quicker than usual and lied on her for sometime. Ohh, did I mention that she was waxed all across. She said they were having a low market and I was her first client for the day. Got fresh ordered some food and also cigarettes for her. Took a walk in the hotel compound with her while she smoked. Had two more similar sessions, and quite a bit of handjob.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy - 10/10.

GFE. Not true GFE but like spending the time. Her pussy tightness and boobs trumps everything.

WIR. Yes, when she is back in Bangalore or Kolkata again.

3rd meet: Nini Natasha.

So after her KLPD and further pursuation, agreed to meet for brunch. I wasn't really looking for it to materialize into a active meet. But the moment she walked in, I had a hardon. She was in a black dress, just above her knee, sufficiently revealing her cleavage and showcasing her assets. She is not size zero, nor am I interested in size zero. I prefer my girls to have a little fat at the right places. On top she being a bong girl was so satisfying. Loved her voice, felt a certain seduction. Hugged her tight, shamelessly in the middle of the mall. Held her by her waist as we walked towards the resturant. She didn't mind. I said her directly that I would love the brunch to convert into a closed door eating session. She said, she had periods last night. I was sad to hear that but still said that I would love to feel and receive BJs and HJs that day itself. So we skipped brunch, booked a hotel and rushed. In cab, she almost sat on top of me, touched her here and there and rested my hand on her milky thighs. While in room, started kissing and she went full DFK from the beginning. She whispered that she hasn't worn any panties. I was motivated more to explore her. Held her up and threw her on the bed and jumped on her, she instead pushed me down and came on top and started removing my clothes. Had a passionate foreplay. I had to skip DATY and penetrative sex but she made up for the same with her BJ. Had three more sessions. I had carried some lingirie for her, which she was happy to wear.

Face: 7-5/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Pussy. NA.

GFE. 100. Absolutely.

WIR. Yes, right after Suufa and Mou.

Chandrima Banerjee. OTT actress, was supposed to meet her via SP A but she left town before my date.

Nanditha Ritu. Got contact from a lot of you but didn't work on account of incorrect reference. Now she blocked me. Will really appreciate if someone can put in a good word to her and get me unblocked.

Suufa. Like I said earlier, was supposed to meet but she had a family emergency. Still in touch, and plan to meet her at the next available oppotunity.

Mou. SA girl, was at her home town, plan to meet once my calandar opens up a slot.

Priya. MILF, only fans and other platform star. Was not in town.

Swati. MILF with bikini body, contacted her but she was in Mysore.

Unseeded
01-22-25, 14:32
Hi folks from Bengaluru.

I am from Hyderabad and came across this MR profile.

It's currently listed in Hyderabad but it's usually listed in Bengaluru.

So seeking any kind of FR from your end.

She claims to be the same as shown in MR profile (which I doubt).

And says she is fine with CIM, DFK etc and asking for 10 k per session.

If you happen to have tried her please share your inputs.

I tried to search through banglore thread but it's too difficult.

Since there lots of posts with mention of sneha.

But most the links shared are not working anymore.

So couldn't find anything concrete on her.

Will contribute by sharing an FR if it turns out to be genuine.

MR link: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/sophisticated-model-top-class-service-x.

TIA.

Pubgg
01-22-25, 17:46
Definitely, and I didn't like any therapists here personally because I prefer younger birds. I just went here once and wanted to gtfo of there ASAP even though she wanted to do FS.

About hygeine, I got STD recently from a relatively cleaner looking spa with a really clean looking therapist (see my other report). Be really cautious.What services did you take at that spa? Was it like BBFS?

Vicious25
01-22-25, 19:31
Too high.

Firstly it has no reviews, do have a VC before you meet a new profile.


Hi folks from Bengaluru.

I am from Hyderabad and came across this MR profile.

It's currently listed in Hyderabad but it's usually listed in Bengaluru.

So seeking any kind of FR from your end.

She claims to be the same as shown in MR profile (which I doubt).

And says she is fine with CIM, DFK etc and asking for 10 k per session.

If you happen to have tried her please share your inputs.

I tried to search through banglore thread but it's too difficult.

Since there lots of posts with mention of sneha.

But most the links shared are not working anymore.

So couldn't find anything concrete on her.

Will contribute by sharing an FR if it turns out to be genuine.

MR link: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad/sophisticated-model-top-class-service-x.

TIA.

SanjayRam
01-23-25, 01:39
Hi friends.

Could someone help me with Neha details from fam m&and duo. The no I have is Monica's and she is not giving Neha number.

Thanks in advance.

Sand1363
01-23-25, 08:03
Hi Friends,

One of my Friends purchased and shared me the Reddit Source.

Anju's number (ending with 445) is in the list.

I am planning to try her as her whatsapp DP is looking good.

Can someone help me on the reference part, if she asks how I got the number, I am not sure what to say.

Can someone who met her help me on this.

It would be great if you could share any review as well.

Requesting folks to help on this asap as I am planning to meet her this weekend.

Thanks in advance!

Note: Pls dont ask me for the source details. It is not mine. Its my friend's.

DirtyHorse
01-23-25, 08:43
Hi Friends,

One of my Friends purchased and shared me the Reddit Source.

Anju's number (ending with 445) is in the list.

I am planning to try her as her whatsapp DP is looking good.

Can someone help me on the reference part, if she asks how I got the number, I am not sure what to say.

Can someone who met her help me on this.

It would be great if you could share any review as well.

Requesting folks to help on this asap as I am planning to meet her this weekend.

Thanks in advance!Bro, I too am searching for contacts in reddit but couldn't find any. Could you or any of the experienced folks from the forum show me the way? Thanks.

DrakeAndJosh
01-23-25, 10:10
Hi Friends,

One of my Friends purchased and shared me the Reddit Source.

Anju's number (ending with 445) is in the list.

I am planning to try her as her whatsapp DP is looking good.

Can someone help me on the reference part, if she asks how I got the number, I am not sure what to say.

Can someone who met her help me on this.

It would be great if you could share any review as well.

Requesting folks to help on this asap as I am planning to meet her this weekend.

Thanks in advance!

Note: Pls dont ask me for the source details. It is not mine. Its my friend's.Is this the guy with the Google sheets or Vishal?

Ace of Hearts
01-23-25, 15:30
You should be sharing her DP photo and just not the last digits for reliable feedback.

These Contact sellers on Reddit, TG etc are usually big scoundrels who are worse than middlemen, leave alone SP. They owe absolutely no accountability on girls number they share. No assurance, no nothing. Sometimes they will share random numbers or very old numbers of SP and Indies, better keep away from them.


Hi Friends,

One of my Friends purchased and shared me the Reddit Source.

Anju's number (ending with 445) is in the list.

I am planning to try her as her whatsapp DP is looking good.

Can someone help me on the reference part, if she asks how I got the number, I am not sure what to say.

Can someone who met her help me on this.

It would be great if you could share any review as well.

Requesting folks to help on this asap as I am planning to meet her this weekend.

Thanks in advance!

Note: Pls dont ask me for the source details. It is not mine. Its my friend's.

SexResearch
01-23-25, 17:20
Is this the guy with the Google sheets or Vishal?It is Vishal.

TharkiLaunda1
01-23-25, 19:06
In case this is the Mona you're looking for, her contact is publicly available buddy.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/mona-745518Has anyone met mona recently? Have heard a lot about her- hygeine, post op, etc. Wanted to know her recent feedback.

RayushBpgc
01-23-25, 20:17
Please ping me if anyone knows any MILF vfm escorts in marthahalli. Over 30's.

Sand1363
01-23-25, 23:30
Has anyone met mona recently? Have heard a lot about her- hygeine, post op, etc. Wanted to know her recent feedback.Bro,

She is a post Op.

You can see my reviews on her.

Avoid.

Thanks!

Sand1363
01-24-25, 00:11
Is this the guy with the Google sheets or Vishal?Bro,

Bro, I didn't understand your question.

Can you elaborate on "Is this the guy with the Google sheets or Vishal?"

I got a sheet from my friend after he purchased Reddit. He purchased it and shared the link with me.

It is a Google sheet where contacts are loaded.

I am not even sure of the process of purchasing it.

Thanks!

Aztecc
01-24-25, 01:37
Hi guys,

This is my first post here. Can you guys help with good hotels near Doddanekundi and Mahadevapura area. And it would be great if some kind soul help me good SP contacs for this beginner.

SymonWestt
01-24-25, 03:48
Recently I had a bad experience with SP Vishals girl. He said she is okay with BBJ & DFK and shared edited pics.

Girl was quite opposite. Look wise and attitude also. Already posted FR.

And this girl told me she won't get 10 K what we paid and this Vishal is not her agent, he is a third party and she get 3 k to 4 K for 1 shot and balance 7 k to 6 k shared among these two pimps.


You should be sharing her DP photo and just not the last digits for reliable feedback.

These Contact sellers on Reddit, TG etc are usually big scoundrels who are worse than middlemen, leave alone SP. They owe absolutely no accountability on girls number they share. No assurance, no nothing. Sometimes they will share random numbers or very old numbers of SP and Indies, better keep away from them.

Akhi0007
01-24-25, 04:25
Guys,

One of our forum member shared a tg ID of a SP Somya latha. She has a tg group in which she posts pics of 3 or 4 gurls every day. Her den is in Ecity and also offers outcall.

Pinged her one day and reached the place. Its a 1 bhk setup. Girl opened the door, its a shock. Girl is no where near to pics. She might have sent 10 year old pic. Her teeth clearly tells that she eats pan regularly. Its disgusting. I told the girl I have to get cash from ATM and ran off.

Unfortunately I have paid 1 k to SP which she did not give. This SP behaves very nice but she is scamster.

Stay away.

Request our forum members to not to circulate such contacts.

Unseeded
01-24-25, 06:17
Too high.

Firstly it has no reviews, do have a VC before you meet a new profile.I tried having a vc, but she is not accepting for a free vc for confirmation and.

Neither intrested in meeting before at a public spot.

Before heading to hotel.

And she says she is fine everything like DFK CIM etc.

Honestly any girl out there will not accept just like that.

Instead they will say stuff like you should be hygiene etc.

The way she accepted it outright made me more suspicious.

Since there are too many red flag I am skipping her.

The only reason I thought she could be genuine is cause.

She had her profile listed in banglore for some time and.

In Hyderabad for sometime, usually only individual accounts do that.

And she doesn't talk like an sp.

Sand1363
01-24-25, 07:49
Guys,

Anyone met this profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/indipendent-call-girl-telugu-ammai

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Sand1363
01-24-25, 10:10
Hi Friends,

I have shortlisted below MR profiles for this weekend.

If anyone met them, please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/tanya-real-meet-cam-show

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/varsha-1571322

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/indipendent-call-girl-telugu-ammai

PrivateMan0077
01-24-25, 11:15
What I heard from Mona during my recent visit is Neha left the scene and returned to her hometown.


Hi friends.

Could someone help me with Neha details from fam m&and duo. The no I have is Monica's and she is not giving Neha number.

Thanks in advance.