PDA

View Full Version : Bangalore



Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417

HolsterMike
05-22-25, 16:20
Your inbox is full. Can you clear it so I can PM? Thanks.


Hi,

Have contact of nice relaxing massage and amazing ass fingering vfm spa contact.

Ping me in case you want to meet genuinely and let's share good contacts.

Thanks.

NineIncheer
05-22-25, 17:13
Requesting for help in contacts.


I am travelling to Bangalore for 2 days, will be staying in a star property, if any kind soul willing to share some contacts who can visit to the hotel it will be helpful. Not looking for cheap ones, someone decent..

Member #4849
05-22-25, 17:38
Long overdue FR from my side.

Matched on tinder with a Miss and who offered services a couple of weeks back.

I didn't have a great experience with FS at Akshra Spa near Marathhalli and wanted to desperately get it out of my mind with a decent outing with an indie.

Agreed on 15 k / night with a voice call and shared hotel booking, booked Nimbu tree near MG on a Friday night. In hindsight, could have negotiated to 13 k.

Reached hotel and checked in at 9:!5 PM, had got a few beers and some snacks as well.

Asked for a room on the top floors, was given a 9th floor room.

She reached at 10:15 sorts, was wearing a pink evening gown kinda thing.

So, for the first hour, she was talkative as hell, hadn't had her dinner so she gladly had some of the food.

She took off her evening gown and wore a black gown kinda thing.

Action started 11:15 kinds, took off her black hospital gown kinda thing, and asked me to take off my clothes.

Gave a decent BBBJ, put on the see and rode me in a WOT, then missionary for some time.

Asked me if I had see you um, I said no. She said she just did.

Doggie next, and pounded her. See was getting dry, so used new sees.

Did doggie with her on the edge of bed, then a standing doggie.

I was not able to see you yum for some reason, so took off the see and gave me a HJ.

Cuddled around for about half an hour, she spoke about her family, where she is from and what she does as a day job, where she stays etc.

Shared non-clothed pics of herself and her friends, who do service as well.

Second round, missionary, WOT, doggie for the longest time till she said its actually hurting so I kinda stopped.

Showered up, and crashed into bed, woke up around 5, fooled around a little more.

She said she had to leave as one of her service friends was outside the hotel to pick her up after her overnight time somewhere.

Bid goodbye, exchanged numbers and Instagram handles.

Looks: 6.5.

Body: 7 - proportionate tits, great ass for doggie.

LFK, DFK. Did not encourage -.

DATY. Does not encourage.

Deed and attitude: very encouraging and into it, cooperative - 8/10.

Language. Hindi, broken English.

Works in an attached salon at a high end luxury apartment behind M Tech park during the day.

Seems to be well connected to several genuine indies, so will keep in touch with her for her friends.

Merveric20
05-22-25, 18:18
Mongering brothers, careful with your spa visits. There are surprise raids being done in Bangalore city spas.

CrazyGuy247
05-22-25, 19:09
Folks, a few brothers DMed me and I shared the contact of this girl with majority of them. I should have said a few things about the girl in my earlier post but I missed it. Here are more details:

Pros:

1. Young, slim and gives nice GFE.

2. Ample sized boobs for her slim frame.

3. Does almost everything. BBBJ, CIM, licks from head to toe including rimming, can take hard pounding.

Cons:

1. She is quoting higher price these days. I did her in Dec last year at 10 k for 2 in Kolkata. Now she is asking between 15 k to 20 k for 2 hours or maybe 3 hours max.

2. A friend of mine who did a VC with her observed a few warts. Luckily she was clean when I met her.

Lastly, she has tattoos all over. Not a turn off for me but not necessarily the same case with everyone. Please do NOT talk about ISG with her to gain a few brownie points. Also negotiate first by asking her the number. Don't quote the prices I mentioned.

Cheers,

The Magic.Met her in January. She looks amazing in pictures and looks almost the same in real but she's really unhygienic. She was wearing dirty shoes, her jeans was visibly dirty. When I suggested to take shower before the deed, she flat out refused. When she took off her clothes she wasn't wearing any panties or bra. Normally this would've been hot, but with her dirty clothes, it just felt really unhygienic. Would never repeat, she's highly risky. She's going to catch STD sooner or later and then spread it to mongers.

PpSoBig
05-22-25, 23:06
Who's going to finger whom, buddy? LOL.


Hi,

Have contact of nice relaxing massage and amazing ass fingering vfm spa contact.

Ping me in case you want to meet genuinely and let's share good contacts.

Thanks.

Amanm
05-23-25, 04:28
Hi.

Will be in this Sunday. Near airport area.

Can someone suggest any Good looking, pretty chick, whom you consider as the best (sp / indie / spa). Looking for a young, fit, fair bird. My dm is open.

Hoping for some guidance for this fellow monger.

SexResearch
05-23-25, 06:54
Long overdue FR from my side.

Matched on tinder with a Miss and who offered services a couple of weeks back.

I didn't have a great experience with FS at Akshra Spa near Marathhalli and wanted to desperately get it out of my mind with a decent outing with an indie.

Agreed on 15 k / night with a voice call and shared hotel booking, booked Nimbu tree near MG on a Friday night. In hindsight, could have negotiated to 13 k.

Reached hotel and checked in at 9:!5 PM, had got a few beers and some snacks as well.

Asked for a room on the top floors, was given a 9th floor room.

She reached at 10:15 sorts, was wearing a pink evening gown kinda thing.

So, for the first hour, she was talkative as hell, hadn't had her dinner so she gladly had some of the food.

She took off her evening gown and wore a black gown kinda thing.

Action started 11:15 kinds, took off her black hospital gown kinda thing, and asked me to take off my clothes.

Gave a decent BBBJ, put on the see and rode me in a WOT, then missionary for some time.

Asked me if I had see you um, I said no. She said she just did.

Doggie next, and pounded her. See was getting dry, so used new sees.

Did doggie with her on the edge of bed, then a standing doggie.

I was not able to see you yum for some reason, so took off the see and gave me a HJ.

Cuddled around for about half an hour, she spoke about her family, where she is from and what she does as a day job, where she stays etc.

Shared non-clothed pics of herself and her friends, who do service as well.

Second round, missionary, WOT, doggie for the longest time till she said its actually hurting so I kinda stopped.

Showered up, and crashed into bed, woke up around 5, fooled around a little more.

She said she had to leave as one of her service friends was outside the hotel to pick her up after her overnight time somewhere.

Bid goodbye, exchanged numbers and Instagram handles.

Looks: 6.5.

Body: 7 - proportionate tits, great ass for doggie.

LFK, DFK. Did not encourage -.

DATY. Does not encourage.

Deed and attitude: very encouraging and into it, cooperative - 8/10.

Language. Hindi, broken English.

Works in an attached salon at a high end luxury apartment behind M Tech park during the day.

Seems to be well connected to several genuine indies, so will keep in touch with her for her friends.What were the damages?

YoloPolo
05-23-25, 06:55
Sorry folks inbox cleared.


Your inbox is full. Can you clear it so I can PM? Thanks.

Member #4849
05-23-25, 10:37
What were the damages?15 k for the night, I didn't negotiate.

GardenGlen
05-23-25, 11:47
Long overdue FR from my side.

Matched on tinder with a Miss and who offered services a couple of weeks back.

I didn't have a great experience with FS at Akshra Spa near Marathhalli and wanted to desperately get it out of my mind with a decent outing with an indie.

Agreed on 15 k / night with a voice call and shared hotel booking, booked Nimbu tree near MG on a Friday night. In hindsight, could have negotiated to 13 k.

Reached hotel and checked in at 9:!5 PM, had got a few beers and some snacks as well.

Asked for a room on the top floors, was given a 9th floor room.

She reached at 10:15 sorts, was wearing a pink evening gown kinda thing.

So, for the first hour, she was talkative as hell, hadn't had her dinner so she gladly had some of the food.

She took off her evening gown and wore a black gown kinda thing.

Action started 11:15 kinds, took off her black hospital gown kinda thing, and asked me to take off my clothes.

Gave a decent BBBJ, put on the see and rode me in a WOT, then missionary for some time.

Asked me if I had see you um, I said no. She said she just did.

Doggie next, and pounded her. See was getting dry, so used new sees.

Did doggie with her on the edge of bed, then a standing doggie.

I was not able to see you yum for some reason, so took off the see and gave me a HJ.

Cuddled around for about half an hour, she spoke about her family, where she is from and what she does as a day job, where she stays etc.

Shared non-clothed pics of herself and her friends, who do service as well.

Second round, missionary, WOT, doggie for the longest time till she said its actually hurting so I kinda stopped.

Showered up, and crashed into bed, woke up around 5, fooled around a little more.

She said she had to leave as one of her service friends was outside the hotel to pick her up after her overnight time somewhere.

Bid goodbye, exchanged numbers and Instagram handles.

Looks: 6.5.

Body: 7 - proportionate tits, great ass for doggie.

LFK, DFK. Did not encourage -.

DATY. Does not encourage.

Deed and attitude: very encouraging and into it, cooperative - 8/10.

Language. Hindi, broken English.

Works in an attached salon at a high end luxury apartment behind M Tech park during the day.

Seems to be well connected to several genuine indies, so will keep in touch with her for her friends.Nisha right?

She had a place in Sanjaynagar above a salon. Had scheduled to meet her at her at her place for 8 k for 2-3 hrs. Did video call also and talked to her. Looked ok. But she deleted TG ID and I lost track. Looks like she had increased her price now by quite a lot. Bangalore prices and tough to keep up with.

Can you share her contact ID or phone number by PM?

Will try for old rates.

HydStranger
05-23-25, 16:06
Hi all,

Today I have seen that multiple spas near to Vartoor area, Marat halli, munneko la road spas all are kind of closed or they are operating half open kind of where the spa sign board lights are off. What's happening anyone knows.

DicPussy
05-23-25, 16:21
Hi, any review of this one. Connected via a dating app.

Thanks.

DP.

Member #4849
05-23-25, 16:48
Last week mid, I had some free time on my hands and decided to try an MR profile I was interested in.

SHe had a few titillating pics, has nice been removed from last week, and the reviews were many and latest, so I decided to set this up.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/fun-with-me-purvi-cam-or-meeting?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Purvi

Had a voice call on whatsapp, and settled on 17 k for the night after initially quoting 25 k, for an incall, at her choice of hotel, Maple Inn at Kora 6 Block.

I had to check-in and ping her and she would appear in my room.

I bought a few beers and snacks and with a lot of anticipation checked in around 9:30 PM, pinged her.

She asked for pics of my key card, live location which I duly provided. She asked me to wait while she dressed.

Time passed, about half an hour and I started to feel uneasy.

There is a loud knock on my door around 10:15 Pm.

In comes a woman who likes a construction worker with a big scar on her right cheek.

I ask who the heck she is and she shows the chats. She talks in a crass, arrogant manner and settles down on the bed and demands the 17 k agreed upon.

I was dumbstruck for words. I made a major mistake by not doing a vc confirmation. She is now creating a bit of havoc inside the room, demanding money and speaking loudly.

I realized there was no coming back from this situation, I though if I am paying 17 k I might as well do it, at least by covering her face with a towel or something.

All this commotion made my johnny go timid, I asked her to strip which she did and I noticed there were patches of dark skin on her inner thighs.

I asked her to get the f out of there, paid her up, checked out of the hotel and made my way back home.

Had my beers and snacks at home and went to bed traumatized by the experience and also relieved I didn't go through any deeds and avoiding stds.

Mistake: no vc confirmation, need to establish a protocol to be safe.

SexResearch
05-23-25, 18:07
Hi, any review of this one. Connected via a dating app.

Thanks.

DP.That's Riya as far as I know. Genuine but not worth the money. Can hold good conversation.

Happy2017
05-24-25, 02:25
Hi, any review of this one. Connected via a dating app.

Thanks.

DP.Dear friend,

I think she was recently having health problems and nature is not known. She was unavailable due to this reason for quite some time. She is OK. But not that great service. Many times she will praise herself inorder to increase her demand and price. Service is also restricted and she is not open for everything. Many times I have seen her post stating that client had offered her some valuable gifts etc.

NewRMartin86
05-24-25, 04:00
I can understand your situation bro, I have been into similar scene.

Take these as learnings and train your mind not to think about the past experience. Think about the positives.


Last week mid, I had some free time ...
There is a loud knock on my door around 10:15 Pm.
..

In comes a woman who likes a construction worker with a big scar on ...
Mistake: no vc confirmation, need to establish a protocol to be safe.

Akhi0007
05-24-25, 06:19
Cap ital Brookefield:

Counter charge 2. 5 k. Assigned decent NI. Extra offered after 30 min. Rooms were good. VIP room can be bargained for 5 k 1 hour.

B2 B for 6 k. BJ+B2 B for 9 k. Went for B2 B option. Decent as such, Might get FS if I carry protection.

Body Ragam Spa ExPm:

Counter 2 k. Assigned NE / Chinese therapist Betty. Bad Massage. Average looks but great body. Extra offered after 50 min. BJ for 8 k, went for it. Meh service. Rooms were utter trash and water leak everywhere. Avoid this POS.

Ad ara Spa Jaya:

Counter 2 k. Assigned NI Good. Massage. Good looks but Avg body. Extra offered after 30 min. BJ for 8. 5 k, went for it. Good service Rooms were good.

Please share any reliable spa near bellandur sarjapur marathalli or the N spa ex-pm road.Buddy, BJ for 8 k? Are you serious?

Ernstblofeld
05-24-25, 06:49
Any Review on thisMR Profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/juicy-pussy-100-real-whitefield-kr-p

Member #4849
05-24-25, 08:01
Nisha right?

She had a place in Sanjaynagar above a salon. Had scheduled to meet her at her at her place for 8 k for 2-3 hrs. Did video call also and talked to her. Looked ok. But she deleted TG ID and I lost track. Looks like she had increased her price now by quite a lot. Bangalore prices and tough to keep up with.

Can you share her contact ID or phone number by PM?

Will try for old rates.Your inbox is full buddy, tried PMing you.

Phreak123
05-24-25, 11:54
Hi all,

Today I have seen that multiple spas near to Vartoor area, Marat halli, munneko la road spas all are kind of closed or they are operating half open kind of where the spa sign board lights are off. What's happening anyone knows.Check out this post bro - http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=3005217&viewfull=1#post3005217.

Blitzgear
05-24-25, 12:21
Hey!

So I'm new here and honestly I'm not sure how to go about this. I have done this abroad before but not sure how to go about it in Bangalore.

Ill just best honest, I have nothing to give in return but I'm looking for any leads of trustworthy SPs or anyone. Budget isn't really the issue I'm looking for something a bit more trustworthy, safe and some quality women instead of what's already out there in MR or elsewhere.

Would be super helpful if there are any leads, thanks anyway!

Jughead0074
05-24-25, 15:20
I spent the better part of last week in Delhi and GGN and the spa scene in Bangalore is truly fucked up in comparison. In Bangalore Counter fees are 1500 and upwards (even shitty spas), the less said about ES rates the better. The females are not any better than what one would fine Del / GGN spas.

Spas in Del. Esp areas like Lajpatnagar, Kalkaji. I came across spas that offered massage + FS as a package - 1.5 K -inside the therapist will entice you with extras like BJ or shower for additional fee. If you don't give in, she sticks to the basic package of a massage and FS. Some spas just charge counter of 1 K and you pay the therapist 1-1.5 K inside for FS.

In GGN. You have spas ranging for rs 700 for an hour in places like Qutub plaza or Omaxe malls and the FS ranging from 1-2.5 K. To places in DLF market / mall charging 1-1. 2 K at counter and you pay between. 2.5-4 K depending on the girl for FS. One Thai quoted 4 K for FS+ BJ+ shower (she has a kit bag with Listerine, body wash etc). Absolute value for money experiences. I found therapists to be from NE, NI (Bihar and Assam are part of NI region in spa), Thai and some Delhi. The spas I visited barely had local Punjabi girls.

Delhi and GGn has as much money as Blore yet prices are kept competitive. Wonder why we fuck up here. The premium that blr spas place on their counter fees is ridiculous and less said about the therapists here the better. One of the ISG colleagues wrote about his exp in Akshra spa MH. I have been there. That's as fucked up as a spa can be. Yet ctr fees of 1. 5 k and the girls are mostly Bengali women imports who demand 4-5 k for FS. In Del the same spa would be 700 bucks and the therapist would get 1-1.5 K for FS.

Maybe it's the bribes that cops demand that drives up our prices but Blore is ripe for disruption. It will need good spa owners who copy the Delhi / Ggn model to make it happen.

VickyCham
05-24-25, 18:28
I spent the better part of last week in Delhi and GGN and the spa scene in Bangalore is truly fucked up in comparison. In Bangalore Counter fees are 1500 and upwards (even shitty spas), the less said about ES rates the better. The females are not any better than what one would fine Del / GGN spas.

Spas in Del. Esp areas like Lajpatnagar, Kalkaji. I came across spas that offered massage + FS as a package - 1.5 K -inside the therapist will entice you with extras like BJ or shower for additional fee. If you don't give in, she sticks to the basic package of a massage and FS. Some spas just charge counter of 1 K and you pay the therapist 1-1.5 K inside for FS.

In GGN. You have spas ranging for rs 700 for an hour in places like Qutub plaza or Omaxe malls and the FS ranging from 1-2.5 K. To places in DLF market / mall charging 1-1. 2 K at counter and you pay between. 2.5-4 K depending on the girl for FS. One Thai quoted 4 K for FS+ BJ+ shower (she has a kit bag with Listerine, body wash etc). Absolute value for money experiences. I found therapists to be from NE, NI (Bihar and Assam are part of NI region in spa), Thai and some Delhi. The spas I visited barely had local Punjabi girls.

Delhi and GGn has as much money as Blore yet prices are kept competitive. Wonder why we fuck up here. The premium that blr spas place on their counter fees is ridiculous and less said about the therapists here the better. One of the ISG colleagues wrote about his exp in Akshra spa MH. I have been there. That's as fucked up as a spa can be. Yet ctr fees of 1. 5 k and the girls are mostly Bengali women imports who demand 4-5 k for FS. In Del the same spa would be 700 bucks and the therapist would get 1-1.5 K for FS.

Maybe it's the bribes that cops demand that drives up our prices but Blore is ripe for disruption. It will need good spa owners who copy the Delhi / Ggn model to make it happen.Bro,

I am planning to visit Delhi / GGN next month. Can you please share the details of the Thai girl / spa you took for 4 k FS?

SexResearch
05-24-25, 19:23
I spent the better part of last week in Delhi and GGN and the spa scene in Bangalore is truly fucked up in comparison. In Bangalore Counter fees are 1500 and upwards (even shitty spas), the less said about ES rates the better. The females are not any better than what one would fine Del / GGN spas.

Spas in Del. Esp areas like Lajpatnagar, Kalkaji. I came across spas that offered massage + FS as a package - 1.5 K -inside the therapist will entice you with extras like BJ or shower for additional fee. If you don't give in, she sticks to the basic package of a massage and FS. Some spas just charge counter of 1 K and you pay the therapist 1-1.5 K inside for FS.

In GGN. You have spas ranging for rs 700 for an hour in places like Qutub plaza or Omaxe malls and the FS ranging from 1-2.5 K. To places in DLF market / mall charging 1-1. 2 K at counter and you pay between. 2.5-4 K depending on the girl for FS. One Thai quoted 4 K for FS+ BJ+ shower (she has a kit bag with Listerine, body wash etc). Absolute value for money experiences. I found therapists to be from NE, NI (Bihar and Assam are part of NI region in spa), Thai and some Delhi. The spas I visited barely had local Punjabi girls.

Delhi and GGn has as much money as Blore yet prices are kept competitive. Wonder why we fuck up here. The premium that blr spas place on their counter fees is ridiculous and less said about the therapists here the better. One of the ISG colleagues wrote about his exp in Akshra spa MH. I have been there. That's as fucked up as a spa can be. Yet ctr fees of 1. 5 k and the girls are mostly Bengali women imports who demand 4-5 k for FS. In Del the same spa would be 700 bucks and the therapist would get 1-1.5 K for FS.

Maybe it's the bribes that cops demand that drives up our prices but Blore is ripe for disruption. It will need good spa owners who copy the Delhi / Ggn model to make it happen.Even Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai are better than Bengaluru. The sheer attitude of therapist's and WG's feels so off the tables. This is the only place where one bad experience in spa can cost you 8 k and if it's an indie it could be well beyond 15 k. On that there are raids so LE can get fatter.

Oldies charge 5k an hour to meet here. The only good thing is there are plenty of Afro's on Locanto ,though most are not that good looking but are available for 1k. I guess we need many many ladies offering this vice else the prices will never come down since the demand is very high here. I agree the weather being great always does make one horny all the time.

Happy2017
05-25-25, 03:08
Any Review on thisMR Profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/juicy-pussy-100-real-whitefield-kr-pDear friend.

I contacted her few days back. She quoted very high price. More than mentioned in MR. I tried to negotiate, but not received any response. It means she is stick to high price and not ready to negotiate.

My general observation is that Afros in BTM and J P Nagar areas are cheaper and easy to negotiate. Afros in BTM are also good in service. But Afros in other areas alike Whitefield, K are Puram, Banaswadi, Kalyan Nagar areas always quote higher prices and will not come down easily.

JammyG
05-25-25, 04:18
Hey guys,

Went to this spa just 24 hours back and definitely can be avoided. The place is run down and a big zero when it comes to hygeine. The room is as small as a match box and the shower area is just pathetic.

The therapist was miss are, from north east and had attitude like malaika from Bollywood. Only attitude and no basic courtesy to even speak properly. Save your money and avoid.

Near sankey tank most of them will know this. Prior it was handled by a chain of spas and now taken by another management. It is at the 1st floor.

The name says thai spa with not a single thai therapist and when asked they say the service is like thai massage....lol

Sshady
05-25-25, 04:45
Hey guys,

Went to this spa just 24 hours back and definitely can be avoided. The place is run down and a big zero when it comes to hygeine. The room is as small as a match box and the shower area is just pathetic.

The therapist was miss are, from north east and had attitude like malaika from Bollywood. Only attitude and no basic courtesy to even speak properly. Save your money and avoid.

Near sankey tank most of them will know this. Prior it was handled by a chain of spas and now taken by another management. It is at the 1st floor.

The name says thai spa with not a single thai therapist and when asked they say the service is like thai massage....lolBro is it pure thai spa? In pure thai there are thai therapist, but too costly. They are pure thai, not NE or nepalis. But they quote FS 10 k, won't budge much.

PussyGraber
05-25-25, 04:51
Hey brothers,

The title says it all. Been following the news lately, and the cases of Covid have been rising in metro cities like Bangalore, Mumbai and Chennai. Reports are also talking about new variants of virus. So please be careful guys. Either choose the girls carefully, or even better just avoid mongering for couple of weeks / months.

Avoid gathering in large groups. Be informative and careful brothers. Have to make it through rough times.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/bengaluru-news/karnataka-sees-rise-in-covid-19-cases-government-issues-fresh-advisory-for-public-caution-101748057215050.html

Keep Banging.

PussyGraber.

Jonah7
05-25-25, 07:05
Hey folks,

Happy to have finally paid and got an email from admin about activating subscription but in reality I see my profile still as regular and no private messaging system.

In exchange for help, here's a small FR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/sandra-923194

Lives in Hulimavu, need to walk to get to her apartment.

Quite polite, above average tall and beautiful.

Good figure, average tits and tight pussy. She is not very much into it but she is very submissive.

WIR- Yes.

Have many years worth of contacts and reviews like this. Please help activate my PM.

IAmKanha
05-25-25, 07:19
Hi, any review of this one. Connected via a dating app.

Thanks.

DP.I too connected on Tinder and switched to telegram. Quoted 10 k, poor in conversation in English. Near hebbal. Did not get confidence, so passed.

SymonWestt
05-25-25, 10:00
Hi friends,

Anyone met this girl from maharashtra, currently staying in Bangalore and saying as a student 21 yrs?

If anyone met this girls, please share your FR. Asking 20 K for few hrs.

Sundayt75
05-25-25, 10:10
Bro, MR description gave enough alerts. 1. High price for VC starts with 3 K 2. 1 K for home booking. 3. Saying "Real meet must". When ever someone insisting, advance, never ever venture. There are more scammers on MR than genuine people.


Last week mid, I had some free time on my hands and decided to try an MR profile I was interested in.

SHe had a few titillating pics, has nice been removed from last week, and the reviews were many and latest, so I decided to set this up.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/fun-with-me-purvi-cam-or-meeting?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Purvi

Had a voice call on whatsapp, and settled on 17 k for the night after initially quoting 25 k, for an incall, at her choice of hotel, Maple Inn at Kora 6 Block.

I had to check-in and ping her and she would appear in my room.

I bought a few beers and snacks and with a lot of anticipation checked in around 9:30 PM, pinged her.

She asked for pics of my key card, live location which I duly provided. She asked me to wait while she dressed.

Time passed, about half an hour and I started to feel uneasy.

There is a loud knock on my door around 10:15 Pm.

In comes a woman who likes a construction worker with a big scar on her right cheek.

I ask who the heck she is and she shows the chats. She talks in a crass, arrogant manner and settles down on the bed and demands the 17 k agreed upon.

I was dumbstruck for words. I made a major mistake by not doing a vc confirmation. She is now creating a bit of havoc inside the room, demanding money and speaking loudly.

I realized there was no coming back from this situation, I though if I am paying 17 k I might as well do it, at least by covering her face with a towel or something.

All this commotion made my johnny go timid, I asked her to strip which she did and I noticed there were patches of dark skin on her inner thighs.

I asked her to get the f out of there, paid her up, checked out of the hotel and made my way back home.

Had my beers and snacks at home and went to bed traumatized by the experience and also relieved I didn't go through any deeds and avoiding stds.

Mistake: no vc confirmation, need to establish a protocol to be safe.

Sundayt75
05-25-25, 10:12
Start with MPs. That way you will understand the quality and price. Also you can build some good contacts who can visit a hotel or home. I felt SPs are mostly hit and miss in India.


Hey!

So I'm new here and honestly I'm not sure how to go about this. I have done this abroad before but not sure how to go about it in Bangalore.

Ill just best honest, I have nothing to give in return but I'm looking for any leads of trustworthy SPs or anyone. Budget isn't really the issue I'm looking for something a bit more trustworthy, safe and some quality women instead of what's already out there in MR or elsewhere.

Would be super helpful if there are any leads, thanks anyway!

KynkarX
05-25-25, 11:59
Hi friends,

Anyone met this girl from maharashtra, currently staying in Bangalore and saying as a student 21 yrs?

If anyone met this girls, please share your FR. Asking 20 K for few hrs.There is a profile in Seeking under the name NexaNourah with the same pics. Pinged her on SA but no response and so I did not bother to ping again. NE I think. Please share your experience in case you meet her.

Srini87
05-25-25, 15:49
There is a new spa in JP Nagar I ph right opposite to Prasidhi Restaurant. Please let me know if this is a professional spa or place to get ES.

Jonah7
05-25-25, 18:50
Can you clear your inbox please? I can swap some contacts.


Met this young NE chick near HSR, age 22. She hosts in her basic 2 bhk, and is open to outcalls. Got that nice, smooth NE skin. If you crave for big melons on young chicks, she's the one. Service is good. She's friendly, not a time-watcher, and is involved in the act. Heard positive feedback from a couple of others too.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (healthy side, but small frame).

Assets: 10/10 (huge melons).

DFK: 8/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: 4 k for 1.

Looks like she's saying 5 k to new guys, but try negotiating.

I'm willing to share her contact in exchange for vfm NE indies preferably, or any vfm indie. Budget is 3 k to 8 k for 1, depending on looks and service.

BeetaLonger
05-25-25, 19:57
Visited today.

New therapist Ms. M.

Nothing great. Timepass massage. Little bit teasing.

Here there.

Last 5-7 min HJ+TA. It was ok. Asks for tip which is not common at this spa. Paid 1 k.

Looks ok.

Best to avoid.

There is another new one. Ms. A.

If any one has tried her, please share feedback.

Most of new therapists at this spa have started new trend.

They give teasing massage. No or very little access. Just TA. Will not allow sucking or anything else. No bottom access.

Will try extending massage sessions to 90 min by continuous teasing and time waste or try selling scrub etc.

JammyG
05-26-25, 02:56
Bro is it pure thai spa? In pure thai there are thai therapist, but too costly. They are pure thai, not NE or nepalis. But they quote FS 10 k, won't budge much.No bro. Starts with N

Jonah7
05-26-25, 05:31
Met this young NE chick near HSR, age 22. She hosts in her basic 2 bhk, and is open to outcalls. Got that nice, smooth NE skin. If you crave for big melons on young chicks, she's the one. Service is good. She's friendly, not a time-watcher, and is involved in the act. Heard positive feedback from a couple of others too.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (healthy side, but small frame).

Assets: 10/10 (huge melons).

DFK: 8/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: 4 k for 1.

Looks like she's saying 5 k to new guys, but try negotiating.

I'm willing to share her contact in exchange for vfm NE indies preferably, or any vfm indie. Budget is 3 k to 8 k for 1, depending on looks and service.Bro, clear your inbox please. I'll swap some contacts for this.

VinodBlr
05-26-25, 05:54
Dear friend.

I contacted her few days back. She quoted very high price. More than mentioned in MR. I tried to negotiate, but not received any response. It means she is stick to high price and not ready to negotiate.

My general observation is that Afros in BTM and J P Nagar areas are cheaper and easy to negotiate. Afros in BTM are also good in service. But Afros in other areas alike Whitefield, K are Puram, Banaswadi, Kalyan Nagar areas always quote higher prices and will not come down easily.That profile looks more con job than genuine. The same pic was used by another profile recently. Proceed with caution with such tall claims.

CoolGuy2023
05-26-25, 06:44
Dear friend.

I contacted her few days back. She quoted very high price. More than mentioned in MR. I tried to negotiate, but not received any response. It means she is stick to high price and not ready to negotiate.

My general observation is that Afros in BTM and J P Nagar areas are cheaper and easy to negotiate. Afros in BTM are also good in service. But Afros in other areas alike Whitefield, K are Puram, Banaswadi, Kalyan Nagar areas always quote higher prices and will not come down easily.I like hot Black actresses from Hollywood. Whether it's the quintessential beauty Halle Berry, Rihanna or Jodie Turner-Smith.

I'd like to meet an afro if she gives off the same vibes as these actresses. Please let me know.

JammyG
05-26-25, 09:13
Any suggestions on a good spa around bel road which is not too heavy on pocket and gives a decent service as well?

Pm active.

Want to explore some new place and not the same ice cream spa and stuff around bel road.

Vicious25
05-26-25, 10:52
Wait for a while, it will be activated.

Usually moderator does it manuall ig.

About the afro what was the damage and for nos sessions?


Hey folks,

Happy to have finally paid and got an email from admin about activating subscription but in reality I see my profile still as regular and no private messaging system.

In exchange for help, here's a small FR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/sandra-923194

Lives in Hulimavu, need to walk to get to her apartment.

Quite polite, above average tall and beautiful.

Good figure, average tits and tight pussy. She is not very much into it but she is very submissive.

WIR- Yes.

Have many years worth of contacts and reviews like this. Please help activate my PM.

OrgasmSanta
05-26-25, 13:12
I've been out of touch with what's happening in ISG. I have been trying girls with couple of my regular SPs. I've also been to Kolkata couple of months back and had awesome time. Anyways these are the girls I had in Bangalore. Damages ranging from 8 to 12 k per shot. Experiences have been good, but I'm still craving for the kind of experience I had in Kolkata.

Asdqwe1212
05-27-25, 06:17
GH bhai:

Messaged you almost 1 week ago, but you have not had the courtesy to even respond.

Would truly love to meet Bhavna. Rare to find beauty, sophistication and sex appeal in one package anywhere, leave alone in the P 4 P playground.

Can understand that you may be reluctant to share a precious contact for fear of losing it, but do go through my reports to gauge my sincerity & seniority.

Awaiting your positive response.

Regards.Please clear your inbox. It seems to be full.

Clady
05-27-25, 10:04
Met this young NE chick near HSR, age 22. She hosts in her basic 2 bhk, and is open to outcalls. Got that nice, smooth NE skin. If you crave for big melons on young chicks, she's the one. Service is good. She's friendly, not a time-watcher, and is involved in the act. Heard positive feedback from a couple of others too.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (healthy side, but small frame).

Assets: 10/10 (huge melons).

DFK: 8/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10..Hey bro, please clear your inbox, unable to DM you.

VinodBlr
05-27-25, 10:58
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/sandra-923194

This one looked nice so I thought ill give it a try. She has relocated to a semi slum area in Kammanahalli. She gave me the directions but when I got there the security guard asked me where I am going? When I told him he motioned to another guy that hes going 'there'. Soon an auto fellow came to check me out and started asking details like who is it etc etc. It looks like surrounding houses are auto owners / thugs. Before things got out of hand I told him see I think I've got the wrong address I need to check again and slowly slipped out. Later I did a recee of the place and it was shady asf.

ThumsUp
05-29-25, 08:02
Has LE activity ceased now?

The forum would also appreciate some reviews about the many spas around this location as there aren't many.

I have also visited around 8 spas and will share FRs shortly.

Keep it up.

ThumsUp.

JperksB
05-29-25, 20:49
I've been out of touch with what's happening in ISG. I have been trying girls with couple of my regular SPs. I've also been to Kolkata couple of months back and had awesome time. Anyways these are the girls I had in Bangalore. Damages ranging from 8 to 12 k per shot. Experiences have been good, but I'm still craving for the kind of experience I had in Kolkata.Does anyone have the contacts or details of any of these girls? Will reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore or elsewhere.

TIA.

-J.

OrgasmSanta
05-30-25, 03:31
Bro,

Trying to PM you. Please clear your inbox.


Anyone can provide a ref for Rahul SP number ending 020?

Please help me out!

Jonah7
05-30-25, 04:41
Wait for a while, it will be activated.

Usually moderator does it manuall ig.

About the afro what was the damage and for nos sessions?5 k for 1 session but I think she would have got in at 4 k also. I was just in a hurry that day. A recent post has warned of shady elements around her house. I had no such issues tbh. As I mentioned, it is in a galli but seemed safe otherwise.

Ernstblofeld
05-30-25, 10:02
Rightly said bro. Afro in these areas are quoting high and also only less profiles are in these areas.

Anyway I did try the Afro in mentioned profile with hard negotiation agreed for 5 K for 2. The highest paid in recent times.

Looks similar to pics + 4 to 5 years. Major turndown was the gaps between teeth. Looked like granny whenever she tried to open them. She tries maximum not to show them. Coming to service, pretty standard annd drives crazy with alco and makes sure you are satisfied.

Overall 6/10.

WIR -NO.


Dear friend.

I contacted her few days back. She quoted very high price. More than mentioned in MR. I tried to negotiate, but not received any response. It means she is stick to high price and not ready to negotiate.

My general observation is that Afros in BTM and J P Nagar areas are cheaper and easy to negotiate. Afros in BTM are also good in service. But Afros in other areas alike Whitefield, K are Puram, Banaswadi, Kalyan Nagar areas always quote higher prices and will not come down easily.

Agile1212
05-30-25, 16:46
Hi brothern,

This FR of last week Thursday, met this mid 30, extremely fair, beautiful Punjabi MILF, fit and attractive figure, based in K'mangala, got her contact from one of ISG senior member, he told not to share his ID, god bless him, coming to deed pinged her FR service for which she replied instantly and quoted 20 k 2 shot 4 HR, as I gave reference of senior she nego with 18 k night stay 3 shot, 10 pm to 5 am morning, as per her recomm.

Booked 3 star hotel in K'mangala with suffix grand hotel for night stay, she came on time at 10 pm, checked-in together and went to room, which was spacious, got freshed uo and she was very smooth in conversation, spoke very elegantly, can makeout is educated, sat and told her to undress, and man she did it slowly making Jonny go berserk, if she dint spoke hindi than one can't tell she Punjabi or Russian / Ukrainian very fair, boobs tight flat tummy, tight ass, kitty looked cute as it was waxed, totally fit gym body, she kissed me all on body and gave nice BBBJ like a pro, she got skills in that, fingered her nicely and her Kitty smelled of peaches and went for DATY, man she moan like a pornstar, ate her for 30 min straight and made her come 3 times, than she bought.Hey.

Would love to exchange contacts.

How do I reach you.

Grayfox4565
05-30-25, 19:40
Have been trying few spas over the past Few months. Things has been busy with work so didn't spend much time writing details FR, so here writing a quick summary of the spa I visited over the last 6-8 months. Nothing great to be mentioned and most of them are already discussed here.

Koramanagala area.

1. MTD. Been here multiple times and the place has become expensive with all the new therapist. Mostly I took basic service like HJ, topless. Didn't try B2 be as it was expensive (asking 3 k upwards.).

Damage -0. 5 to 1. 5 k for services.

2. BS spa (near IT park). Not so great room. Massage was bad. Services was only HJ. There was one NE girl who allowed sucking and fingering but she left the spa. Others were HJ only.

Damage - 0. 5-1 k.

3. SW spa (near the IT park). Again basic setup but clean. All young NE therapist. HJ with top access. Tired few of them but most therapist left, so no regular one.

Damage -1 k -1. 5 k (expensive).

4. Color day spa. There are two of them. Visited both. Counter is expensive 1. 7-1. 9 k. Mostly NE therapist and HJ with topless with touch below from outside only.

Damage 1 k -1. 5 k.

5. L Thai spa. Expensive counter charge but have membership. They have branch in HSR. I usually go there if I want good. Massage. Both Thai and NE therapist do great massage but expensive extra charge. Asking above 5 k for B2 be and just HJ for 2 k. Hardly took extra because of the price. Took 2-3 time service from Thai when I get some extra cash and really need BJ. Once I Took my sugar baby for couple massage and had fun with her. Paid 1 k each to the therapist for them to arouse my girl as she is bi. It was fun and enjoyed it. The therapist did normally massage on my girl but focused more on here private parts to arouse her.

6. Flck spa. After reading some report visited. Took miss K. Nice boobs. Did B2 be for 2. 5 k with fingering allowed.

HSR area.

1. M wellness spa. Tired few NE with B2 be 3-3. 5 k. Bit expensive but the price in Blre is skyrocketing. Don't remember the therapist name. But there was one girl from Assam, big boobs. Took BBBJ and full nude (no b2 b) for 3 k. Ok ok BJ but enjoyed the boobs.

2. see wellness spa. Basic set up. Counter 1. 5 k. NE therapist with HJ and top access for 1 k.

3. Arw spa. Went there as one of the therapist from kormangala join there and asked me to come there. Counter 1. 2 k. She promised me b2 be for 3 k. Wanted to try young NE girl, so went there. 1 full hour we spend on extra. Played her whole body, smooth silk, young small tits but suck it to my content. Done with first time and there was time. So we were sitting naked and she was showing her IG and friends and said we can do 4 hand with her friend next time. Before time, took shower together and she again did a HJ in shower. She went hometown and not sure if she will come back or not.

4. E wellness spa. Basic set up. Counter 1. 3-1. 5 k. Room were ok. All NE therapist. Only 1 did B2 be for 2. 5 k. Others were offering only HJ and topless for 1 k. Haven't gone there for very long time.

JP nagar.

1. Near the circle. Used to visited a fren place that side over Sunday. Saw the spa and tested it. Counter expensive. 1. 8-2 k. But once I got 90 minutes for 2 k. Spa is ok. It's kinda of professional but all the therapist whom I took services Atleast gave me HJ with top access. This was last year and most of the therapist I took have left the spa. All NE therapist. Money was never discussed but before leaving I just hand over. 5 k to them as thank you. Once I gave 1 k because she allowed sucking and did a nice sensual HJ and also help me in shower cleaning me all including Pvt parts.

There are also few spa I visited around Koramanagla and HSR but feel all the place are expensive. I normally like young NE therapist and very few agree for BJ. B2 be is expensive, Asking well above 4-5 k. They say that most people pay that much and don't want to go below. I try to avoid those because I don't feel worth to pay that much. I once paid a NE therapist 5 k for b2 be and BBBJ and ended up with FS and meet outside for fun whenever available for mostly free. This is like an investment which paid off hahah. So there are lot of hit and miss in this hobbies of ours but I still believe there still some gems hidden.

I don't mind sharing the spa details, but I don't remember most of the therapist, so you can try and test it yourself. To bargain for the price and try to keep below then what I paid. Because I still feel I paid more for few of them. Review are all my personal experience and it can vary with person to person.

Have fun and enjoy mongering.

Cheers.

GF.

Member #4825
05-30-25, 21:06
My first ever spa experience: since it was my first time visiting a spa did not know anything about the standard rates. Paid 3 k in countercharges and bought a Swedish massage. When I went in, the rooms were pretty okay with an okay-ish bathroom, low flooring bed, and massage table. Changed to dispos, and there she came, young NE chick Miss are. Started off with a nice body massage. She seems to be kind of shy and speaks only Hindi. 20 minutes into the massage, she asked me if I needed extras. I asked her what was offered. She told me TA+HJ was 3 K and B2 be was 8 K, which I thought was quite expensive. I mean, I was new, not dumb. Convinced her to TA+BA+HJ for 3 K. Nice firm tits, and she was soaking wet down there and gave me a nice HJ. The biggest turnoff was it felt like she was not into it. Everything felt very mechanical.

Face: 9/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Body: 7/10.

Involvement: 5/10.

Overall: 6/10.

WIR: Kinda expensive tbh so no.

Damage: 3 K + 3 K.

I could have negotiated more since I was a newbie settled for higher price, I recommend you to negotiate harder if you want to try.

ForbiddenPogge
05-30-25, 21:11
Hi all, I'm basically from Chennai visiting banglore this weekend. Will be staying near shivaji nagar. Can someone suggest any MP or SP for this area for FS or even MR Profile. Any help would be generous.

Also will be happy to reciprocate details for chennai. Can find me on red as well, +are.

Thank you!

SexRa
05-31-25, 04:18
Hi, Do you guys have any feedback on this https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/brooke-kalyan-nagar profile? Planning to meet her this weekend any feedback is much appreciated. Thank you.

Bangalore Bomb
05-31-25, 05:35
Interested in this. Can help with a NE. Or a top notch SP.


Hi brothern,

This FR of last week Thursday, met this mid 30, extremely fair, beautiful Punjabi MILF, fit and attractive figure, based in K'mangala, got her contact from one of ISG senior member, he told not to share his ID, god bless him, coming to deed pinged her FR service for which she replied instantly and quoted 20 k 2 shot 4 HR, as I gave reference of senior she nego with 18 k night stay 3 shot, 10 pm to 5 am morning, as per her recomm.

Booked 3 star hotel in K'mangala with suffix grand hotel for night stay, she came on time at 10 pm, checked-in together and went to room, which was spacious, got freshed uo and she was very smooth in conversation, spoke very elegantly, can makeout is educated, sat and told her to undress, and man she did it slowly making Jonny go berserk, if she dint spoke hindi than one can't tell she Punjabi or Russian / Ukrainian very fair, boobs tight flat tummy, tight ass, kitty looked cute as it was waxed, totally fit gym body, she kissed me all on body and gave nice BBBJ like a pro, she got skills in that, fingered her nicely and her Kitty smelled of peaches and went for DATY, man she moan like a pornstar, ate her for 30 min straight and made her come 3 times, than she bought her choice helmet and after putting it on went for the dive, man fucked like rabbit, missionary, wot, doggy all on, took her FR straight 40 min and came in the helmet, man she dint sweat a bit and took pounding like a pro, legendary moan, hugged me and consoled so tight when I was draing, can't forget the feeling, later had dinner and took rest for 1 HR than took her doggie in front of mirror and lifted her up and rammed for another 30 min and came on her tits, both wer fully exhausted and slept until 4 am and again made her do BBBJ and came on her tits and both took shower and gave her the money in cash and checked out together, totally awesome experience.

Report card,

Face 10/10.

Body 10/10 gym type.

Tits 9/10.

Ass 10/10.

Overall body 9/10.

Kitty 9/10 tight.

Attitude 10/10 very friendly.

Position miss / wot / doggy 10/10.

Damages.

20 k night stay, deal was for 4 shots but got exhausted after 2 long sessions, she juz know how to control you and very dominant and encourage FR max enjoyment.

WIR-- hell yes.

Am ready to share her contact and reference if any kind soul ready to reciprocate, TIA.

Rodent 65
05-31-25, 09:10
Folks, a few brothers DMed me and I shared the contact of this girl with majority of them. I should have said a few things about the girl in my earlier post but I missed it. Here are more details:

Pros:

1. Young, slim and gives nice GFE.

2. Ample sized boobs for her slim frame.

3. Does almost everything. BBBJ, CIM, licks from head to toe including rimming, can take hard pounding.

Cons:

1. She is quoting higher price these days. I did her in Dec last year at 10 k for 2 in Kolkata. Now she is asking between 15 k to 20 k for 2 hours or maybe 3 hours max.

2. A friend of mine who did a VC with her observed a few warts. Luckily she was clean when I met her.

Lastly, she has tattoos all over. Not a turn off for me but not necessarily the same case with everyone. Please do NOT talk about ISG with her to gain a few brownie points. Also negotiate first by asking her the number. Don't quote the prices I mentioned.

Cheers,

The Magic.Does her name start with P? Has braces? Silicon boobs?

Member #4825
05-31-25, 10:31
This was my first-ever spa experience. I entered the spa, and the receptionist asked me if this was my first time, to which I answered yes. I looked at the price card and chose a Swedish massage, which cost me 3 k. I was directed to a room that was pretty good it had a bathroom low flooring bed, and a massage table. Mind you, this is a residential house converted into a commercial space. I change my attire, and in comes NE Beauty. Miss are. Started with light conversation in Hindi about where she is from etc, and gave me a pretty good massage. 30 minutes into the massage, extra questions popped up, to which I was asked what was offered. She responded TA+HJ would cost 2. 5 k and B2 B would cost 8 k, which I thought was too expensive, and negotiated to TA+BA+HJ fo 3. 5 k. In hindsight, it was an okay price since she was young and beautiful but, for some reason, quite shy. A great ass and firm tits were a real good turn-on, but for some reason the HJ felt a bit mechanical, and she does not entertain DFK or LFK or even licking her body.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Assets: 8/10.

Involvement: 6/10.

Overall: 7/10.

Damages: 3 k + 3. 5 k.

WIR: No, In hindsight the prices seem to be on the higher side.

Member #4825
05-31-25, 10:45
Contacted her using her number on MR, quoted 15 k for a full night but later settled for 8 k for a full night, and went to her place, an apartment somewhere near Kalyan Nagar.

She just stays alone in the flat. The moment I saw her, she did not match the pictures that were posted in MR. She was older than I thought and had a belly, which was a turnoff.

She gave me a dance, which turned me on. She drinks and smokes a lot, beware, which was another big turnoff since DFK is off the table for me because of this. She gave me a real good BJ, the best I've ever had. Wore a helmet and did her in missionary and finished in doggy.

She is quite flexible and also not a time watcher, but the dark room, no fresh air, her belly, age, and majorly drinking and smoking were such a big turnoff I called it a night and paid her 8 k as promised and left.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 6/10.

Assets: 7/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

Overall: 6/10.

Damages: 8 k.

WIR: No, Not my type but if you are into old afros.

Internalactive
05-31-25, 12:07
I've been out of touch with what's happening in ISG. I have been trying girls with couple of my regular SPs. I've also been to Kolkata couple of months back and had awesome time. Anyways these are the girls I had in Bangalore. Damages ranging from 8 to 12 k per shot. Experiences have been good, but I'm still craving for the kind of experience I had in Kolkata.I think I knowbthe first girl. In photo lost contact with her. Can you share. My dm is open.

Jonah7
05-31-25, 15:52
Can someone share genuine NE or Slim Indies especially Liza / Ishika? Ill return the favor with some NE indies too.

TempMan42
05-31-25, 19:12
I'm visiting BLR next week. Any contacts please? I'll be coming near Vasanth nagar area if it helps. I can reciprocate with Hyderabad contacts and trans too if you're interested.

Sriraj91
05-31-25, 19:18
Thaya is the good one in terms of ambiance and masg. I was surprised for deep tissue, therapist offered HapyEnding without discuss about tips.Can you provide some therapist recommendations for this spa?

Thanks.

KamalKhanan
05-31-25, 20:08
Got the digit of this Naga bird from seeking.

Age 22.

Fixed the deal for 15 k 3 session full night.

She arrived on time.

As she asked brought whiskey for her.

She look young and doing this for pocket money not meeting regularly she claims.

Got energy seeing the cute body.

Did 3 session night and slept.

Morning asked for another round she said no and hurting.

So left her and bye to her.

Overall nice experience after long time.

Face: 8/10.

Body 9/10 - not big boobs.

Pussy: clean.

GFE: Long lip lock and can handle hard strokes.

BBJ: No.

WIR: Yes when she in need of money.

Can exchange contact. Only who can share same type of indies.

GoldenTouchX
05-31-25, 21:57
May 19, 2025.

I don't have her digits, only TG.

She's a petite and kind-hearted girl from Darjeeling. Speaks excellent English and arrived right on time, dressed exactly as requested. From the moment she walked in, her warmth and friendliness were evident.

Although I was the one paying for the session, she gently told me to pay after we were done. That small gesture made the interaction feel more human and less transactional. We ended up sharing stories about our lives, which added depth and a surprising sense of connection.

There was no rush throughout. She took her time with foreplay and never looked at the clock. In fact, she stayed longer than the time we had agreed upon without saying a word about it.

After the session, she gave me a full-body massage. I hadn't asked for it, but she did it thoroughly, with care and technique that felt like a trained therapist. It was a thoughtful gesture that truly relaxed me.

Her way of speaking is very comforting. She's more positive and open in conversation than some of my closest friends. There's something about her presence that felt healing, like a calm energy I didn't realize I needed.

As I was about to leave, she asked if I wanted to go another round. She didn't ask for anything extra. It felt like she simply wanted to give, not just serve.

If I ever get the chance again, I'd meet her just for a conversation. Her positivity and kindness felt like a remedy for the loneliness I've been carrying inside.

HydStranger
06-01-25, 03:46
Hi bro, any update on the spa status near this area? Is it ok to venture out now? Also bro please post your FR if you have tried anything recently in this area or nearby.


Has LE activity ceased now?

The forum would also appreciate some reviews about the many spas around this location as there aren't many.

I have also visited around 8 spas and will share FRs shortly.

Keep it up.

ThumsUp.

Trickstr
06-01-25, 06:04
I just randomly texted multiple afros and this one was first to reply.

Initally quoted 8 k and finnaly settled for 4 k for 2. Not a timewatcher, open to all positions, she gave a amazing BBBJ.

She lives with her friend and she is open to threesome also. She is mostly looking as in MR.

Gave a great day.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/risa-the-queen-of-bj-in-electronic-city?q%5Bethnicity_id_eq%5D=4

Vacerum
06-01-25, 07:14
Bro negotiate counter price always. I haven't paid 3 K even in international spa's. Max 2. 5 k for Swedish in luxury spa's. Rest normal spa in the range of 1-1. 8 K max. They will agree.


This was my first-ever spa experience. I entered the spa, and the receptionist asked me if this was my first time, to which I answered yes. I looked at the price card and chose a Swedish massage, which cost me 3 k. I was directed to a room that was pretty good it had a bathroom low flooring bed, and a massage table. Mind you, this is a residential house converted into a commercial space. I change my attire, and in comes NE Beauty. Miss are. Started with light conversation in Hindi about where she is from etc, and gave me a pretty good massage. 30 minutes into the massage, extra questions popped up, to which I was asked what was offered. She responded TA+HJ would cost 2. 5 k and B2 B would cost 8 k, which I thought was too expensive, and negotiated to TA+BA+HJ fo 3. 5 k. In hindsight, it was an okay price since she was young and beautiful but, for some reason, quite shy. A great ass and firm tits were a real good turn-on, but for some reason the HJ felt a bit mechanical, and she does not entertain DFK or LFK or even licking her body.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Assets: 8/10.

Involvement: 6/10.

Overall: 7/10.

Damages: 3 k + 3. 5 k.

WIR: No, In hindsight the prices seem to be on the higher side.

Member #4825
06-01-25, 07:26
Bro negotiate counter price always. I haven't paid 3 K even in international spa's. Max 2. 5 k for Swedish in luxury spa's. Rest normal spa in the range of 1-1. 8 K max. They will agree.Since this was my first experience did not know the usual range, I'll be sure to negotiate harder next time!

FunAcross247
06-01-25, 14:17
When you "turn around" after 30 mts and negotiate extras, please note. You already lost half the money worth 30 mts of remaining massage.

And the b2 b or HJ would last only 30 mts.

Always go for spa where extra is sure shot, ask for it right away and enjoy for first 40 mts or so and then wind down with a gentle massage for the rest of the time. At the end, always compliment the massage skills and ask for 5 mts more on the leg or specific parts.

Has always worked for me to get max value. On average, I pay 1. 8 k counter + 1/2/3 k depending on HJ / b2 b / FS.

If they don't agree, I repeat same therapist again almost in next 2-3 days and 90% able to lock in the above rates.

There is hope in Bangalore, but I almost fainted reading few days back that someone gave 8 k for HJ!

Happy mongering.

GoldenTouchX
06-01-25, 14:49
I'm shared my good experiences in previous post, but there will be bad experiences too in mongering journey.

Date: May 29,2025.

MR: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/puja-real-web-cam.

Just sharing this so fellow mongers don't fall for the same crap. But this one's a total scam that happened last week. Learn from my mistake.

Saw this profile, assets looked solid even though the face was just average. We chatted on Telegram the day before, she sounded chill. Negotiated and locked the deal at 10 K, timing fixed at 6 PM. I booked a hotel, sent her my location. Suddenly she flips and demands 12 K instead of 10 K — Red Flag #1.

Still thought maybe I can salvage this. I reached the hotel at 6, checked in, and messaged her again. That's when the drama began.

I expected she reached hotel because I even reminded her 1 hour before of agreed time.

She starts asking for my room pic, key pic, door photo, hotel name, basically everything. But I already shared my hotel details on previous day. I was like, wtf? Never had to do all this in my entire mongering journey. So I told her to show her face on VC first, then I'll send — she refused.

Red Flag #2.

She starts playing guilt cards:

"If you're genuine, why can't you send the key pic?

I hit back:

"If YOU'RE genuine and actually a girl, show your face on cam. ".

Still no. Eventually, I gave in and sent the key pic (bad move, my room number was on it). But she still refused video call. Now she says she'll only do VC on WhatsApp and sends her number. I messaged her there, and same thing — she dodges VC again.

Now she's got my number. Dumb move. My bad.

I told her, screw it, I don't want the service anymore. That's when she pulls this line:

"I'm already in the cab, how will I go back now? Send 5 K or I'll come to your hotel and won't leave until you pay. ".

By now I'm realizing this is a proper scam. She has my location, room number, everything. Felt like I completely messed up.

I immediately ran down to the hotel reception, told them not to allow ANY visitors, no matter what story they tell. That gave me a bit of peace.

I blocked her on both Telegram and WhatsApp.

But it didn't stop there.

I started getting non-stop calls from random numbers — Red Flag #3.

Picked up a couple to see who they were. One was an aunty voice, one sounded like a 50-year-old, one was different — same script though:

"We're already on the way. Pay cab charges or we'll come to the hotel and make a scene. ".

Now it's clear — it's a full gang operation. Multiple voices, different numbers, all trying to extort. Basically blackmail.

At this point, I felt like absolute shit. Turned my phone to DND and just lay low for a bit.

Later, called up my trusted SP, got a real girl, had some fun just to shake the whole crap experience off.

I will share digits from where I received all these abusive calls.

TG: Same as mentioned in MR Link.

Digit 1: ends with 9556.

Digit 2: endss with 6519.

Digit 3: ends with 8938.

LiveHappy123
06-01-25, 15:39
I'm shared my good experiences in previous post, but there will be bad experiences too in mongering journey.

Date: May 29,2025.

MR: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/puja-real-web-cam.

Just sharing this so fellow mongers don't fall for the same crap. But this one's a total scam that happened last week. Learn from my mistake.

Saw this profile, assets looked solid even though the face was just average. We chatted on Telegram the day before, she sounded chill. Negotiated and locked the deal at 10 K, timing fixed at 6 PM. I booked a hotel, sent her my location. Suddenly she flips and demands 12 K instead of 10 K Red Flag #1...Dude you could have checked in reviews (nill reviews), questions (she says yes for all fantasies) this itself is a big red flag for MR screening.

GoldenTouchX
06-01-25, 17:09
Dude you could have checked in reviews (nill reviews), questions (she says yes for all fantasies) this itself is a big red flag for MR screening.I met chicks before, even if there are no reviews mentioned. The mistake I did is not looking into FAQs where she is accepting unsafe activities.

My bad I overlooked it.

VickyCham
06-01-25, 19:59
I'm shared my good experiences in previous post, but there will be bad experiences too in mongering journey.

Date: May 29,2025.

MR: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/puja-real-web-cam.

Just sharing this so fellow mongers don't fall for the same crap. But this one's a total scam that happened last week. Learn from my mistake.

Saw this profile, assets looked solid even though the face was just average. We chatted on Telegram the day before, she sounded chill. Negotiated and locked the deal at 10 K, timing fixed at 6 PM. I booked a hotel, sent her my location. Suddenly she flips and demands 12 K instead of 10 K Red Flag #1..I too had the similar kind of experience in Bangalore through a SP. Called the SP, negotiated the prices, he lowered the prices as I negotiated. It was my first time experience to meet at a hotel, else I usually go to spa or bring the bird to my PG room. So, he asked me to share the hotel pic, with room number and details.

I reached the hotel booked via Brevistay, sent him the pic of the entrance and he started his tantrums, asking me to come to Korm'la from Kalyan Nagar as bird will take time to travel. I had already paid for the hotel by this time. He asked that if I had agreed on the initial price he quoted, this wouldn't have been a problem. I mean wtf. I just told him I don't want any service from you in a very polite way. He called back a couple of more times, but I clearly told NO.

Hotel stay was for 3 hours, so booked a bird for home spa, She reached the hotel in 1. 5 hours (I had booked the stay for 3 hours). Got the massage done from a NE bird, with some extras. Packed up and went to the terrace with the bird. We both smoked cigarettes. It was raining and the view from the terrace was amazing. Be'lore was be'loring tbh. And the staff was looking at me and the girl, which I don't give a fcuk about. Will write a detailed FR on this exp.

Until then, happy mongering!

BanglSex
06-02-25, 03:10
Hey there; I know a couple I've played with a few times, and we're looking for another adventurous couple ready to join us for some unforgettable MMMFF fun. If you're into exploring and mixing things up,[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

GangerBanger
06-02-25, 03:42
Met her couple of days ago. Average looks, very Pleasant to talk, cordial interaction and great company. Open for everything and takes lead. Had 2 rounds in 2 hours. Standard Cali charges.

VickyCham
06-02-25, 07:15
Yes. It's completely safe. Just call them and inform you are from California spa, they will understand. They have good understanding between them. I have used their listed hotels thrice and it was smooth and safe. Intact I would suggest meeting all Cali birds in their hotel itself.Can you please tell where to see the list of Cali spa hotel available? On the website I don't see any option.

VickyCham
06-02-25, 07:21
It's a doorstep massage service very similar to Cali, similar rates and 90 min timings and the operator is friendly unlike the asshole who manages Cali. You can find the number or website with a good Google search. Good thing is there are therapists available from 8 am till midnight, not all but few of them.


Ps - inbox clearedWhich spa is it? Can you please share it's name?

Vicious25
06-02-25, 07:22
Report spam to this profile.


Dude you could have checked in reviews (nill reviews), questions (she says yes for all fantasies) this itself is a big red flag for MR screening.

Manodudebang
06-02-25, 08:26
Is she open for DFK and what was full damage including massage and commute?


Met her couple of days ago. Average looks, very Pleasant to talk, cordial interaction and great company. Open for everything and takes lead. Had 2 rounds in 2 hours. Standard Cali charges..

TheRangerr
06-02-25, 08:56
Anyone tried this spa newly opened near Ashoka pillar?

BeetaLonger
06-02-25, 14:48
Visited this spa after quite some time. They are under rebranding and would change name to lovexxx.

The mgt. Has changed and so are the birds. Counter is now just 1.3 compared to earlier 1.8. Rooms are big and clean with attached bath.

They have 45 min option also which is just 1 k counter.

Therapist Ms J. NE. She was ok. A bit heavier side. Carried on with massage which was nothing great. All extras on offer was quoting 3 k for B2B and 4 k for FS negotiated.

I took B2B. Service was good. Tries to please. Clean boobs and P.

WIR. Maybe with another bird.

NaveenNexon
06-02-25, 17:42
I used to visit this white Eden spa for a quick release in white felled area, Madhu was a Vfm girl knows nothing about the massage however she was very submissive and used to give a great BBBJ, have taken her service 5 to 6 time but now she left place, anyone knows to which spa she moved.

Gunner6392
06-02-25, 19:01
Hey guys.

I'm looking to meet a white chick within budget of 8-10 k.

Rusian / Uzbek would be good.

It's been long since I met one. Last I met was when SP A used to provide white chicks within 5-6 k.

I can reciprocate with some good indes and spas.

SoftNsmrt
06-02-25, 21:00
Can you provide some therapist recommendations for this spa?

Thanks.Bro,

Sorry, I don't remember, most of them are NE. No Bee2 b offered. No recent visit, review based on earlier visit. Please update the current status.

Roronoazoro511
06-02-25, 22:41
Hello Seniors,

Can someone please help me with some contacts. I will reciprocate same in future.

I have been following this forum for almost a year and managed to get Subscription recently.

Thanks in advance.

GangerBanger
06-03-25, 05:58
Yes DFK was available. I paid a total of 5 k including the message.


Is she open for DFK and what was full damage including massage and commute?

.

BigDude101
06-03-25, 08:36
Hi folks, I was active on Hyderabad forum and now I'm back after a break from ISG (not from mongering though).

I wanted to taste the waters of femdom kink. I did meet a few folks from SA but those did not live up to my expectations. Any decent contact of a mistress?

Hit me up if you share the same kink as well.

NaveenNexon
06-03-25, 09:41
I am thinking of taking Cali services since I do not live in Bangalore I do not have my own place can any one please suggest which hotels allow outside massagers?

RamboUltimate
06-03-25, 10:52
Have been in talks with this girl. Can somebody please share some feedback. She is asking for 20 k. Already dida VC to confirm but 20 k is a lot.Clearly trans. If you are in it go for it.

Manodudebang
06-03-25, 11:04
Thank you for the response. Did you avail Cali hotel and this include hotel charges also?


Yes DFK was available. I paid a total of 5 k including the message..

Sriraj91
06-03-25, 11:10
Bro,

Sorry, I don't remember, most of them are NE. No Bee2 b offered. No recent visit, review based on earlier visit. Please update the current status.Then I will try out other spas and post FR.

NaveenNexon
06-03-25, 16:20
I am thinking of taking Cali services since I do not live in Bangalore I do not have my own place can any one please suggest which hotels allow outside massagers?Guys can someone please suggest the hotels, will be travelling back soon.

Thanks.

SaswatLove
06-03-25, 17:07
Hi bros, saw a new therapist Piya in Cali site did anyone tried her, what are her damages and how is the service?

Manodudebang
06-04-25, 06:42
Please check their site there are options for Cali approved hotels which you can avail and they are safe.


I am thinking of taking Cali services since I do not live in Bangalore I do not have my own place can any one please suggest which hotels allow outside massagers?

Saurabhs69
06-04-25, 09:30
Hi Niceguy95,

Your dm is full. Can you please share her contact details. Please DM the same.

Thanks.


Met this young NE chick near HSR, age 22. She hosts in her basic 2 bhk, and is open to outcalls. Got that nice, smooth NE skin. If you crave for big melons on young chicks, she's the one. Service is good. She's friendly, not a time-watcher, and is involved in the act. Heard positive feedback from a couple of others too.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (healthy side, but small frame).

Assets: 10/10 (huge melons).

DFK: 8/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: 4 k for 1.

Looks like she's saying 5 k to new guys, but try negotiating.

I'm willing to share her contact in exchange for vfm NE indies preferably, or any vfm indie. Budget is 3 k to 8 k for 1, depending on looks and service.

Sundayt75
06-04-25, 09:37
Cali guy will suggest depending the location you are in.


Guys can someone please suggest the hotels, will be travelling back soon.

Thanks..

StrikeAlturism
06-04-25, 10:01
Hi folks,

Got this contact from fellow member and planned to meet her.

It was long back around 2 months I met her and couldn't write report apologies.

Here is my report on her.

Planned to meet her on Saturday and around 3:00 pm.

Booked a hotel at near my road for hourly basis.

She came bit late around 30 minutes but was fine.

She came in suit (chudidar) and looks so hot in that.

Started the deed with good 30 minutes foreplay including kissing on multiple parts of body.

She was reluctant for BJ without cover but I convinced her to take it.

Have a good BJ for couple of minutes and then action stared in missionary followed by break.

And then foreplay and doggy at last.

She was bit hurry dude to family calls and which I felt little awkward.

Good soul to spend some time.

She has arrived now and can meet if anyone interested.

Here is my card.

BOOBS: 9 (firm boobs and good shape).

BODY: 8 little fat and curvy at right places.

BJ: 7 (little reluctance but sucked well).

PUSSY: 8 (not smelly and good fur DATY).

Damage: 15 k for 2 hrs 2 sessions.

WIR: yes if available for little more time.

I ca share with some good souls here if there is something in return, please don't mind.

I haven't got any help here till now just want to share with genuine people.

Find the pic below, can share insta ID as well.

Jughead0074
06-04-25, 11:13
I used to visit this white Eden spa for a quick release in white felled area, Madhu was a Vfm girl knows nothing about the massage however she was very submissive and used to give a great BBBJ, have taken her service 5 to 6 time but now she left place, anyone knows to which spa she moved.I always found her to be in a hurry to get done with the service. Took her once and never repeated. Found others better.

You can ping her on her Facebook page (madhumita5746) and ask her.

Member #4819
06-04-25, 12:14
Just click to book the therapist then you can see the spa hotel check option just click. You will be prompted to Cali recommended hotel. You can see list of hotels.


Guys can someone please suggest the hotels, will be travelling back soon.

Thanks.

IAmNotGr8
06-04-25, 12:31
I will be visiting Chennai during July&Aug.

I'm new to the hobby. Want a hassle free, risk free option. I don't want to book hotel on my name. Parlors are okay.

My needs are very basic, body2 body massage, foreplay, HJ. Not interested in LFK / DFK / BJ / FS.

I'm early 40's. Want to keep it simple.

Bought subscription recently. Please dm any such recommendations. I don't have anything to return the favour but I will add a report to the forum. Budget 5-8 k. Hope that is reasonable for a nice girl / aunty.

Thank you.

SexResearch
06-04-25, 13:06
Hi folks,

Got this contact from fellow member and planned to meet her.

It was long back around 2 months I met her and couldn't write report apologies.

Here is my report on her.

Planned to meet her on Saturday and around 3:00 pm.

Booked a hotel at near my road for hourly basis.

She came bit late around 30 minutes but was fine.

She came in suit (chudidar) and looks so hot in that.

Started the deed with good 30 minutes foreplay including kissing on multiple parts of body.

She was reluctant for BJ without cover but I convinced her to take it.

Have a good BJ for couple of minutes and then action stared in missionary followed by break.

And then foreplay and doggy at last.

She was bit hurry dude to family calls and which I felt little awkward.

Good soul to spend some time.

She has arrived now and can meet if anyone interested.

Here is my card.

BOOBS: 9 (firm boobs and good shape).

BODY: 8 little fat and curvy at right places.

BJ: 7 (little reluctance but sucked well).

PUSSY: 8 (not smelly and good fur DATY).

Damage: 15 k for 2 hrs 2 sessions.

WIR: yes if available for little more time.

I ca share with some good souls here if there is something in return, please don't mind.

I haven't got any help here till now just want to share with genuine people.

Find the pic below, can share insta ID as well.15 k is too much for a bird who is reluctant to do even BJ properly and on that gets repeated calls. Looks like a time watcher.

I feel SA birds like flower are much better in that rate to spend quality time with.

StrikeAlturism
06-04-25, 13:22
Hi folks,

Got this contact from fellow member and planned to meet her.

It was long back around 2 months I met her and couldn't write report apologies.

Here is my report on her.

Planned to meet her on Saturday and around 3:00 pm.

Booked a hotel at near my road for hourly basis.

She came bit late around 30 minutes but was fine.

She came in suit (chudidar) and looks so hot in that.

Started the deed with good 30 minutes foreplay including kissing on multiple parts of body.

She was reluctant for BJ without cover but I convinced her to take it.

Have a good BJ for couple of minutes and then action stared in missionary followed by break.

And then foreplay and doggy at last..Sorry forgot to attach pictures.

StrikeAlturism
06-04-25, 13:29
15 k is too much for a bird who is reluctant to do even BJ properly and on that gets repeated calls. Looks like a time watcher.

I feel SA birds like flower are much better in that rate to spend quality time with.Yeah she was reluctant to give BJ.

But I have convinced her and turned her on with lots of foreplay.

15 k is bit high but I felt one time it's fine.

Try your luck with negotiating.

SA girls are asking way more than that.

FK what's happening to BLR?

Manodudebang
06-04-25, 14:06
Even I found her money minded and hurrying to finish so stopped visiting this spa. Please suggest better therapists here to try again.


I always found her to be in a hurry to get done with the service. Took her once and never repeated. Found others better.

You can ping her on her Facebook page (madhumita5746) and ask her.

JamesGuess
06-04-25, 16:03
BLR mongering has gone crazy in terms of pricing and quality! 15 k is not just a bit high, its very high. I am in London at the moment and I don't pay more than 100 pounds which is like 10 k for a sexy blonde. Please don't spoil the market.


Yeah she was reluctant to give BJ.

But I have convinced her and turned her on with lots of foreplay.

15 k is bit high but I felt one time it's fine.

Try your luck with negotiating.

SA girls are asking way more than that.

FK what's happening to BLR?

NaveenNexon
06-04-25, 19:19
Just click to book the therapist then you can see the spa hotel check option just click. You will be prompted to Cali recommended hotel. You can see list of hotels.Thank you so much bro.

Nomad2024
06-04-25, 22:22
Met this young NE chick near HSR, age 22. She hosts in her basic 2 bhk, and is open to outcalls. Got that nice, smooth NE skin. If you crave for big melons on young chicks, she's the one. Service is good. She's friendly, not a time-watcher, and is involved in the act. Heard positive feedback from a couple of others too.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (healthy side, but small frame).

Assets: 10/10 (huge melons).

DFK: 8/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: 4 k for 1.

Looks like she's saying 5 k to new guys, but try negotiating.

I'm willing to share her contact in exchange for vfm NE indies preferably, or any vfm indie. Budget is 3 k to 8 k for 1, depending on looks and service.Your inbox is full please ping me for exchange.

Agile1212
06-05-25, 17:47
Hi brothern,

This FR of last week Thursday, met this mid 30, extremely fair, beautiful Punjabi MILF, fit and attractive figure, based in K'mangala, got her contact from one of ISG senior member, he told not to share his ID, god bless him, coming to deed pinged her FR service for which she replied instantly and quoted 20 k 2 shot 4 HR, as I gave reference of senior she nego with 18 k night stay 3 shot, 10 pm to 5 am morning, as per her recomm.

Booked 3 star hotel in K'mangala with suffix grand hotel for night stay, she came on time at 10 pm, checked-in together and went to room, which was spacious, got freshed uo and she was very smooth in conversation, spoke very elegantly, can makeout is educated, sat and told her to undress, and man she did it slowly making Jonny go berserk, if she dint spoke hindi than one can't tell she Punjabi or Russian / Ukrainian very fair, boobs tight flat tummy, tight ass, kitty looked cute as it was waxed, totally fit gym body, she kissed me all on body and gave nice BBBJ like a pro, she got skills in that, fingered her nicely and her Kitty smelled of peaches and went for DATY, man she moan like a pornstar, ate her for 30 min straight and made her come 3 times, than she bought her choice helmet and after putting it on went for the dive, man fucked like rabbit, missionary, wot, doggy all on, took her FR straight 40 min and came in the helmet, man she dint sweat a bit and took pounding like a pro, legendary moan, hugged me and consoled so tight when I was draing, can't forget the feeling, later had dinner and took rest for 1 HR than took her doggie in front of mirror and lifted her up and rammed for another 30 min and came on her tits, both wer fully exhausted and slept until 4 am and again made her do BBBJ and came on her tits and both took shower and gave her the money in cash and checked out together, totally awesome experience.

Report card,

Face 10/10.

Body 10/10 gym type.

Tits 9/10.

Ass 10/10.

Overall body 9/10.

Kitty 9/10 tight.

Attitude 10/10 very friendly.

Position miss / wot / doggy 10/10.

Damages.

20 k night stay, deal was for 4 shots but got exhausted after 2 long sessions, she juz know how to control you and very dominant and encourage FR max enjoyment.

WIR-- hell yes.

Am ready to share her contact and reference if any kind soul ready to reciprocate, TIA.Can reciprocate with SP or VFM. Please share.

FreeWeed
06-05-25, 18:19
Met this young NE chick near HSR, age 22. She hosts in her basic 2 bhk, and is open to outcalls. Got that nice, smooth NE skin. If you crave for big melons on young chicks, she's the one. Service is good. She's friendly, not a time-watcher, and is involved in the act. Heard positive feedback from a couple of others too.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (healthy side, but small frame).

Assets: 10/10 (huge melons).

DFK: 8/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: 4 k for 1.

Looks like she's saying 5 k to new guys, but try negotiating.

I'm willing to share her contact in exchange for vfm NE indies preferably, or any vfm indie. Budget is 3 k to 8 k for 1, depending on looks and service.Hi, clear your inbox or pm me please.

Sriraj91
06-06-25, 10:46
BLR mongering has gone crazy in terms of pricing and quality! 15 k is not just a bit high, its very high. I am in London at the moment and I don't pay more than 100 pounds which is like 10 k for a sexy blonde. Please don't spoil the market.True even western countries it is cheaper, south east Asia and South America seems another level. Don't pay too much for substandard experience, just say no and move on, eventually market will normalize.

JFF0517
06-06-25, 11:37
Bro, I shared couple of contacts as you wanted but you didn't reciprocate by sharing the contact.


Met this young NE chick near HSR, age 22. She hosts in her basic 2 bhk, and is open to outcalls. Got that nice, smooth NE skin. If you crave for big melons on young chicks, she's the one. Service is good. She's friendly, not a time-watcher, and is involved in the act. Heard positive feedback from a couple of others too.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (healthy side, but small frame).

Assets: 10/10 (huge melons).

DFK: 8/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: 4 k for 1..

Kalandar
06-06-25, 12:09
So true. These days there are options galore. Every nook and corner has a spa. Then there are TG groups and other options. Still rates are sky high.

It is a Bengaluru thing. Recently a friend went to a resort in Karnataka to spend time with family. The services were shitty. Still he had to pay 7 star hotel rate. Same goes for mongering. High prices do not mean you get non -shitty service.


BLR mongering has gone crazy in terms of pricing and quality! 15 k is not just a bit high, its very high. I am in London at the moment and I don't pay more than 100 pounds which is like 10 k for a sexy blonde. Please don't spoil the market.

KynkarX
06-06-25, 14:05
I've been out of touch with what's happening in ISG. I have been trying girls with couple of my regular SPs. I've also been to Kolkata couple of months back and had awesome time. Anyways these are the girls I had in Bangalore. Damages ranging from 8 to 12 k per shot. Experiences have been good, but I'm still craving for the kind of experience I had in Kolkata.The one with the olive green dress and pic lying down in your post. Has a profile in SA under the name Nikki. How was your experience with her? Any feedback would be appreciated.

BanglSex
06-07-25, 09:02
Hello! I'm a single individual who has known a couple for the past year. Looking to connect with another couple interested in exploring a MMMFF dynamic. If you're married and open to meeting new people, feel free to DM.

HolsterMike
06-07-25, 13:58
Where can I get shaving / trimming services of pubic hair by girls in Bangalore?

What is it called? Price?

Do they give a happy ending?

Kindly let me know. PM is open: thank you so much.

RajeshGupta63
06-07-25, 15:32
As for as I know, there are few in South Bangalore.

1. FIYA.

2. in Jaya Nagar 3rd Block.

3. In BTM Layout there is one which starts Body & Soul something.

Ranges from 800-2000.


Where can I get shaving / trimming services of pubic hair by girls in Bangalore?

What is it called? Price?

Do they give a happy ending?

Kindly let me know. PM is open: thank you so much.

SymonWestt
06-07-25, 17:43
Hi friends.

Anyone met this girl rose from sa.

Asking 12 K for 2.

If anyone met, please share your experience. Pm is open.

SourSaviour
06-07-25, 18:53
New to Bangalore.

Considering Joining Cali Spa. (Not really worried about the Aadhaar issue. Every tom dick and harry has our aadhaar info already).

This seems to be the easiest start to the journey here. Have mongered in several other places before.

I did RTTF.

Just want to know what the going rates are for FS. Want to keep prices in check.

Please DM if you have any suggestions.

Thanks.

VickyCham
06-07-25, 19:26
New to Bangalore.

Considering Joining Cali Spa. (Not really worried about the Aadhaar issue. Every tom dick and harry has our aadhaar info already).

This seems to be the easiest start to the journey here. Have mongered in several other places before.

I did RTTF.

Just want to know what the going rates are for FS. Want to keep prices in check.

Please DM if you have any suggestions.

Thanks.Hey,

To all the ones who want to try home spa service and thinking of Cali as their option but worried about sharing the personal details. I too had a similar doubt initially. So, was searching on the internet for other such services and found fresha website. Just type Cali**rnia fresha or inspi**ng touch fresha, and you will get to book the appointment directly and also you can choose the bird from available options with pics attached. I too have used it multiple times without any hassle of identity verification. Payment is also not in advance.

You can build the rapport with the bird and ask for her direct contact if she is comfortable to avoid brokerage next time. The FS usually revolves around 3. 5 k for these birds. 1 bird was ready to provide full night service to me for 10 k which was negotiable.

I have now moved to Delhi Ncr region but miss these convenient online options available in Bangalore just like ordering food.

Happy mongering!

VC.

MeethaPaan
06-07-25, 21:01
I understand that everyone have their own preferences, but 12 k for her holy crap!

I would like to know what's so special about her. Is she renowned for skills?


Hi friends.

Anyone met this girl rose from sa.

Asking 12 K for 2.

If anyone met, please share your experience. Pm is open.

Yitzakrabin82
06-08-25, 02:02
Hello friends,

Have recently came to Bengaluru and bought ISG Subscription, have got some contacts at Pune. Some good spas I know at Pune.

I am looking for contacts of North East Girls at Bengaluru. Will request dear members to please provide few. Will be grateful.

Regards.

Yitzakrabin82
06-08-25, 02:09
Hello Friends,

New to the forum. Request for assistance for North East Girls. I have Pune Contacts.

Thanks.

Yitzakrabin82
06-08-25, 02:18
Brother please empty your inbox. Wish to exchange a number. Thanks.


Met this young NE chick near HSR, age 22. She hosts in her basic 2 bhk, and is open to outcalls. Got that nice, smooth NE skin. If you crave for big melons on young chicks, she's the one. Service is good. She's friendly, not a time-watcher, and is involved in the act. Heard positive feedback from a couple of others too.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (healthy side, but small frame).

Assets: 10/10 (huge melons).

DFK: 8/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: 4 k for 1.

Looks like she's saying 5 k to new guys, but try negotiating.

I'm willing to share her contact in exchange for vfm NE indies preferably, or any vfm indie. Budget is 3 k to 8 k for 1, depending on looks and service.

NaveenNexon
06-08-25, 04:50
Hello all.

I have reached out to to many of you for some contacts but no one responded.

Can any of the kind souls please share the above contacts or any indi Vfm contact with me. I will definitely reciprocate any contacts or leads that I get in future.

Someone please respond its a humble request.

Thank you so much.

Manodudebang
06-08-25, 05:20
I usually try to limit to 2 or max 2. 5 for the milfs listed there. Depends on therapist profile also, some don't budge for less than 3. 5 k.


New to Bangalore.

Considering Joining Cali Spa. (Not really worried about the Aadhaar issue. Every tom dick and harry has our aadhaar info already).

This seems to be the easiest start to the journey here. Have mongered in several other places before.

I did RTTF.

Just want to know what the going rates are for FS. Want to keep prices in check.

Please DM if you have any suggestions.

Thanks..

Orgasmer
06-08-25, 16:34
Any guidance for FS, indies or spas near bellandur.

Please help.

I can reciprocate in ncr.

SweetTounge
06-08-25, 16:46
Hi Bangalore folks, hope you all are doing good. I'm senior member from Kolkata and Delhi forum. In Bangalore for some days. Need help with some indie MILF contact. Kindly help your fellow monger having a good time in Bangalore. Can reciprocate with some good contacts from Kolkata and Delhi. Thanks in advance.

Raks09
06-08-25, 18:57
Has anyone tried this SP from TG having paid group with VIP....Real in it?

The strange thing is they have multiple profiles, some of profile I recognized were with other genuine sp and & shows in that group. But some of them looks sure fake ones copied from insta or so.

Anyone got any experience with these tg sps?

HolsterMike
06-08-25, 22:23
Was passing by so stopped here.

Counter charge for Balinese massage was 2. 5 K, negotiated to 2 K.

Was assigned Happiness in Hindi.

Decent massage. Standard HJ finish with TA. Tips: 1. 5 K.

Face: she was wearing mask all the time.

Boobs: Small and tender. 7/10.

GFE: 2/10 (Mechanical). No LFK / sucking boobs, etc.

WIR: if no other options YES. Will try to meet other girls.

Happy2017
06-09-25, 02:22
Has anyone tried this SP from TG having paid group with VIP....Real in it?

The strange thing is they have multiple profiles, some of profile I recognized were with other genuine sp and & shows in that group. But some of them looks sure fake ones copied from insta or so.

Anyone got any experience with these tg sps?Dear friend,

I am also aware of this TG Group. My suggestion is Avoid joining this group by paying amount.

Most of the profiles listed here are available with other SPs, some spa girls and some girls already discussed here. Even I have seen some MR profile girls. The price quoted is almost double. When you contact these girls or original SPs directly, price is much lower.

Many times this SP asking advance. Two times I had bad experience. Therefore avoid.

Happy2017
06-09-25, 02:28
Hey,

To all the ones who want to try home spa service and thinking of Cali as their option but worried about sharing the personal details. I too had a similar doubt initially. So, was searching on the internet for other such services and found fresha website. Just type Cali**rnia fresha or inspi**ng touch fresha, and you will get to book the appointment directly and also you can choose the bird from available options with pics attached. I too have used it multiple times without any hassle of identity verification. Payment is also not in advance.

You can build the rapport with the bird and ask for her direct contact if she is comfortable to avoid brokerage next time. The FS usually revolves around 3. 5 k for these birds. 1 bird was ready to provide full night service to me for 10 k which was negotiable.

I have now moved to Delhi Ncr region but miss these convenient online options available in Bangalore just like ordering food.

Happy mongering!

VC.Dear friend,

These door step massage are still active? All reviews are casual reviews and old. There is no recent reviews.

Do they book hotel like Cali?

DownMasala
06-09-25, 04:06
Someone from ISG share this post with Her. She didn't know it was me but she confronted another ISG brother who also apparently met Her and ended after 1 round.

Interesting to know there are Seniors around who are on sharing basis with Working girls.

She can barely manage English and someone here also translated this for her.

She ain't worth all this effort. Probably she has contacts which this Brother from ISG is behind.This happened to me as well a few years ago when I met her. Someone shared my FR to her, it had clues that could make her identify and she sent me WA message, asking why are you posting about me online. She definitely has some well wisher here LOL.

From then I learnt my lesson and stopped giving any clues on my FR that could point the finger at me.

BiggieWallet
06-09-25, 08:41
Last month I was on a crazy sex spree and here are a few reports that I can share -.

1) F*l*on H**di. Massage republic profile. Half European chick.

Negotiated the deed for 15 K. Was my first caucasian score.

SKIN. AMAZINGLY SOFT, good kisser, clean, soft spoken, great figure even better chemistry. Made her orgasm while I was taking her in the*why she just collapsed on the bed LOL.

WIR. If I earn 5 times more of what I earn today.

2) Desire African girl on massage republic. Hosts in BTM. Apartment was not clean and was very dingy.

Face. Matches profile picture.

B**BS - 6/10 (right size but mango shaped).

Ass. Onion booty (8/10). She is very petite.

P - 8/10 (very tight).

Attitude - 9/10 Friendly jovial.

Paid - 3 K.

Amazing girl, laughs with you a lot, dances around, teases you and definitely involved in the act. Good BJ and she is clean.

WIR: if I get a craving for bang a petite African.

3) Thanks to a brother on ISG got Suma (MILF and at n*g*bh*vi) number. Set up an appointment with her on a weekend afternoon.

Got to the place she hosts. There was another girl there who Suma calls her sister.

Suma is dark toned typical chubby kannada woman in her 30's.

She offered threesome with her sister and I accepted. My First threesome and I was not sure what to expect.

Off come the clothes and I felt like I was in one of those web series porn movies LOL.

Two MILFs kissing me from head to toe. One started with a BJ while one was playing with my nipples.

Forgettable BJ, and the session was very mechanical.

I usually take 20 minutes to complete and her sister was saying. Sir you are very strong, both of us are tired you will have to do all the work. LOL.

Paid 3 K (suma) + 3 K (sister).

WIR: No.


4) K spa Madiwala. Tried 3 therapists.

All have been reviewed here. Reviews match. Nothing special. Paid 3 k per FS.


5) Was on bannerghatta road and called up the K spa guy as he mentioned they have another branch there.

Entered the SPA. It was cleaner than K and much better ventilated. (Atleast the reception area).

Saw the line up (most of them looked like maids).

Picked a mallu chick name starting with A.

Clear signs of services during the massage and on the flip she was massaging my crotch and staring right at me.

I asked her what she wants and she said what do you want? I said FS and we negotiated it at 3. 5 K.

She was invloved and willing to try all positions. Decent BJ.

While she was riding me and I was taking her in missionary she was moaning a lot and trying to talk dirty.

When I flipped her to doggy, I saw that she was creaming all over the see. White discharge all over but no smell luckily. I lost my mood.

Removed the see washed thoroughly, asked her to give me a HJ and got out of there.

Face - 4/10.

Be**BS - 6/10 (firm and handful).

Ass - 6/10).

P - 6/10.

Attitude - 9/10 Friendly and cooperative.

WIR - No

6. Messaged EX. Indian captain CSK star after I got the contact from another brother on this forum.

She did not respond.

I am thinking I will continue the same this month.

One of my fetishes has been to f* a bird with pink nipples. If anyone has any contacts please let me know.

I would be happy to reciprocate.

VickyCham
06-09-25, 11:03
Dear friend,

These door step massage are still active? All reviews are casual reviews and old. There is no recent reviews.

Do they book hotel like Cali?I think so. I used it in April last time after which I shifted to Delhi. It will be available now also as it is up on the website.

Regarding the hotels, I am not sure, I never used. Just book an appointment, you will get update via WhatsApp / mail for the broker contact. Have a word with him once. Also, the there is no advance payment, so just play around with it.

Expired
06-09-25, 12:10
Hey everyone its been so many days since I posted because I have lost my password and not able to get reset email in gmail, so just now remembered old Password.

This is 2 month old Report.

I got this contact from lalitha, she was offering 1500 rs for FS near sumanahalli with room, went to location its a dead end road, ground floor house, saw her a she is 45+ face wise very bad, BBW maid type MILF, CBJ, did missonary and finished in doggy and left, only good for quick release.

Face - 1/10.

Assets - 6/10.

Blowjob - 5/10.

Cooperative - 7/10.

Damages 1. 5 k.

WIR. NO, only for quick release.

Please share any VFM contacts I ll share the contacts I have got.

Expired
06-09-25, 12:23
I got this number from someone in this Forum, she hosts at her home at 8th mile and charges 2500 rs.

I booked a hotel near 8th mile and informed her to come, she came on time, looks 40+ village lady type with good assets, she was very cooperative, and give BBJ and she got the tight pussy, some times my johnny was getting pain, very much into the act, open to all position, but only understand kannada, fucked in all positions and finished off in doggy, paid her the amount and she left, but after somedays she called me for phone recharges and asking for money, she said she knew some other ladies, so I asked here the contacts if she knew any young girls, she started acting crazy and started scolding me, from that day I ignored her calls and msgs.

Face - 1/10.

Assets - 9/10.

BBJ - 5/10.

Cooperative - 9/10.

WIR. Hell NO.

Ernstblofeld
06-09-25, 15:17
Hi,

Has anyone visited Jeeva I'ntl Spa near HRBR and tried Turkish Hammam massage? Please share experience and FRs if anyone has.

Also about extras available?

CaptchaSucks
06-09-25, 17:15
I usually try to limit to 2 or max 2. 5 for the milfs listed there. Depends on therapist profile also, some don't budge for less than 3. 5 k..I recently hosted my favorite mizo therapist outside Bangalore in a resort for 2 nights. Paid her 25 k. It was an unforgettable experience. If I can connect with a therapist, I don't think about 2.5 k or 3.5 k. Even with doorstep, I have paid over 8 k and had even harder orgasms. Bangalore is expensive, for both parties. So it all comes down to the experience you're looking for.

Spend money. Have fun. Don't worry about hiking up rates. Those ladies will correct themselves over time.

Honestly, captcha sucks.

LaazyG
06-09-25, 19:11
Hello, sharing my first ever interaction in this community.

I went to Rian Thai Spa Kalyan Nagar. Booked a 60 min Oil Therapy Massage from nearbuy for 1199 and walked in. The Receptionist (a guy) welcomed me in English and asked me about the appointment after sharing the nearbuy coupon he told me I should have called him via phone and he would have given me a booking for 899. He got a call while attending me and I noticed he spoke in my native tongue, used this as a trump card and had a 10 minute conversation with him in native lang and during the conversation I also found he is from the same native place as me. Later he asked me if I want NI, SI, NE. At first I was confused, he later told me you need to go with NE that's the best right now as Thai girls are currently not in the country due to VISA / Immigration issues. He asked me to take the seat for foot wash while the NE named Lily came, my first thoughts as I looked at her where these. Not so pretty but fair, seemed in mid 20's no asset or anything. She started the foot wash, the hands were as soft as a new born baby little johny couldn't control at that instant. She noticed this twitch in the crotch looked at me and guided me in to a small red room. She then left asking me to change into the dispo and said she will bring cream for massage. Before changing I quickly scanned for any hidden cams (I'm a noob here since it was first experience can't regret things later), and turned on the light to quickly look at the cleanliness. It was clean and the table wrap was a fresh one, the dustbin was clean too (had to check if any prev guys kids were in that). Quickly changed and after 5 minutes she entered and asked me to lie on my back.

She started off with the feet, man her hands were too soft little johny was controlled again became wild. Kept talking with her and found she is from Manipur and she stays closeby and is in business for 5 yrs, she slowly started going upwards towards the thighs, and when she reached the bum- she asked me to raise mt hip and she got to the corner of the thigh to massage the joints I believe but unfortunately little johny was right there and she definitely teased johny. While doing the back it crossed the 30 minutes mark and she asked if I want any extra, I asked her what was her service and how much it costs, she said 2 k for HJ (and only bra) 3 k for TA and 8 k for B2B (with BA). Thanks to fellow redditors I told her I've always given 4 k for B2B with BJ TA BA. She went quite for a second and after 2 minutes she responded with can we do B2B for 5 k? Seemed like a deal I told yes as. And it began. The quickly undressed and set boundaries of no to Fingering & Kissing, but I could eat / rub her why. Ended up rubbing her and she was too turned on I could feel her dampness. Did the Hawk Tuah and made it sloppy and she inserted my fingers in the why. Taking the benefit of the situation ended up making her squirt and once she finished, she sat on me and started rubbing and teasing me with the why on my the and boi Johny couldn't hold it in within few minutes he sprayed on her hair (unfortunately) and she was happy hugged me and gave a kiss on the cheek and asked me to wait for 2 minutes while she quickly takes a shower as we were 10 minutes over the 60 min. She quickly cleaned herself and left and asked me to come again for extra service.

Damage - 1199 (entry) + 5000 (inside) = 6199.

WIR. Not straight away, If someone likes the soft fingers and skin but can compromise on assets then yes.

Vacerum
06-10-25, 05:16
Bruhh! I understand it's your first time but do go through forum. Don't ever pay 5 K for a B2B.

And, of course she'd ask you to come back for Extra service LOL.


Hello, sharing my first ever interaction in this community.

I went to Rian Thai Spa Kalyan Nagar. Booked a 60 min Oil Therapy Massage from nearbuy for 1199 and walked in. The Receptionist (a guy) welcomed me in English and asked me about the appointment after sharing the nearbuy coupon he told me I should have called him via phone and he would have given me a booking for 899. He got a call while attending me and I noticed he spoke in my native tongue, used this as a trump card and had a 10 minute conversation with him in native lang and during the conversation I also found he is from the same native place as me. Later he asked me if I want NI, SI, NE. At first I was confused, he later told me you need to go with NE that's the best right now as Thai girls are currently not in the country due to VISA / Immigration issues. He asked me to take the seat for foot wash while the NE named Lily came, my first thoughts as I looked at her where these..

SantoshFun
06-10-25, 06:08
Hello, sharing my first ever interaction in this community.

I went to Rian Thai Spa Kalyan Nagar. Booked a 60 min Oil Therapy Massage from nearbuy for 1199 and walked in. The Receptionist (a guy) welcomed me in English and asked me about the appointment after sharing the nearbuy coupon he told me I should have called him via phone and he would have given me a booking for 899. He got a call while attending me and I noticed he spoke in my native tongue, used this as a trump card and had a 10 minute conversation with him in native lang and during the conversation I also found he is from the same native place as me. Later he asked me if I want NI, SI, NE. At first I was confused, he later told me you need to go with NE that's the best right now as Thai girls are currently not in the country due to VISA / Immigration issues. He asked me to take the seat for foot wash while the NE named Lily came, my first thoughts as I looked at her where these. Not so pretty but fair, seemed in mid 20's no asset or anything. She started the foot wash, the hands were as soft as a new born baby little johny couldn't control at that instant 🤦. She noticed this twitch in the crotch looked at me and guided me in to a small red room. She then left asking me to change into the dispo and said she will bring cream for massage. Before changing I quickly scanned for any hidden cams (I'm a noob here since it was first experience can't regret things later), and turned on the light to quickly look at the cleanliness. It was clean and the table wrap was a fresh one, the dustbin was clean too (had to check if any prev guys kids were in that)..5 k for FS 2 to 3 hours for NE Bro. That was expensive. Try to get her for FS for that budget.

SArifle
06-10-25, 06:48
Hello, my fellow mongerers! I visited a lot of spas here. Most women here charge 1.5-3 k for HJ itself. Too much IMO.

Recently I found B spa in Channasandra. Entry will be 1. 2 k for 45 mins. Call before you go. Before you pay, ask the receptionist to show the staff. Don't be shy. You don't want to miss out on pretty girls. Priya is beautiful. Met her 2 months ago. I negotiated B2B for 3.5 k and worth every penny. Her skin is soft and has decent boobs. Another women Divya does B2B for 2 k only. Met her recently. If she quotes higher, negotiate. Don't respond for a while and she will come around. She looks like someone in her 30's but her body is good and very cooperative. I feel she is the best in terms of value. I heard from friend Jiya is also good but I haven't seen her. There is another black girl, don't remember her name. She is kinda ugly, but very horny and charges less. 1.5 K for B2B. I would only recommend her if you are strictly on budget and want a horny women. This women allows you to bite and she moans and gives the best response to your actions. Although I don't like ugly girls, I somehow came out satisfied. Her body is THICC.

Damages:

Priya: 1.2 k + 3.5 k = 4. 7 k.

Divya: 1,2 k + 2 k = 3. 2 k.

Other black girl: 1.2 k + 1.5 k = 2.7 k.

WIR: Absolutely worth it (for the price).

Imp Note:

1. Don't go to K B. They charge more and also don't do it well.

2. Keep track of time here, else they will charge you more. If you take 45 mins there and you end up spending close to an hour including shower, they will ask you to pay 1 HR fee. Keep that in mind.

Will go to more spas and keep you updated. I also have lot of escorts contacts in Bangalore. Will start writing their reviews. I would be happy to share with you guys if you can help me with some Telugu girls, preferably working women.

SArifle
06-11-25, 00:57
I went to D Spa. Took a basic Swedish massage there. 45 mins costed me 1200 rupees. I found only one therapist pretty (Pooja). God her touch was amazing. Throughout the massage I just thought of grabbing her and pound hard. She also tickles with her nails during massage which felt really good. Later she asked for extras, I negotiated B2B for 2.5 k. She is also open to FS also. The deed was good and standard, nothing extraordinary, does the job. She is also patient with me every time I try to dodge the nut.

Damages: 1.2 k (Entry) + 2.5 k (B2B) = 3.7 K.

WIR: Yes, only if you got Pooja.

Monk Marathon
06-11-25, 02:57
There are better options for the price they charge, just adding the word international does not make it good!


Hi,

Has anyone visited Jeeva I'ntl Spa near HRBR and tried Turkish Hammam massage? Please share experience and FRs if anyone has.

Also about extras available?

BiggieWallet
06-11-25, 04:09
Any kind soul have contacts of thai birds that they can share?

I am looking for incall or outcall. Not spa meets.

Expired
06-11-25, 06:07
Anyone tried pooja from Ypur? Got this number from a friend of mine, asking 4 k for night and 2 k for 1 time. + hotel, talks like northie women, mostly MILF.

DrakeAndJosh
06-11-25, 06:21
I like NE girls the most and thought I should do a trip to NE to fulfill my desires. Which NE state is best for mongering (accessibility and cost)? Based on the girls, I find Naga girls the best, followed by other states. Has anyone had a successful mongering trip to NE before? Interested in stories.

RajeshGupta63
06-11-25, 11:54
4 K for night? Well, even in Mejestic area they charge more than 4 K for a maid type for a night. Take all precautions before you proceed. If you finalize to meet and go ahead, let us know how did it go.


Anyone tried pooja from Ypur? Got this number from a friend of mine, asking 4 k for night and 2 k for 1 time. + hotel, talks like northie women, mostly MILF.

JammyG
06-11-25, 16:34
I went to a spa and met ms m there, she gave an excellent massage and knew her job well. 20 minutes down and she asked if you also need extras and bingo. The place was neat and clean and nice music at the background. She was a NI. Very very talkative but and then as you know it's all money and money and nothing happens without that. She demanded 7 k for b2 b and I was like please carry on with your job. Then she continues and again asked what do you want. Finally she says 5 k and that too b2 b and no FS avlbl. But every glide on the body was worth it. She was avg height but good bazookas and a awesome butt. I overpaid and ended up paying 4 k after too much negotiation. Paid 1100 counter for 45 mins session.

Shnshan7
06-11-25, 16:53
Hi Brothers,

I am planning to go Delhi trip in the month of July.

I am in my 40 and looking for similar age experienced brothers interested in Delhi trip. Ping me if interested.

Yitzakrabin82
06-11-25, 17:23
How does it even erect with such faces bro?

I got this number from someone in this Forum, she hosts at her home at 8th mile and charges 2500 rs.

I booked a hotel near 8th mile and informed her to come, she came on time, looks 40+ village lady type with good assets, she was very cooperative, and give BBJ and she got the tight pussy, some times my johnny was getting pain, very much into the act, open to all position, but only understand Kannada, fucked in all positions and finished off in doggy, paid her the amount and she left, but after somedays she called me for phone recharges and asking for money, she said she knew some other ladies, so I asked here the contacts if she knew any young girls, she started acting crazy and started scolding me, from that day I ignored her calls and msgs.

Face - 1/10.

Assets - 9/10.

BBJ - 5/10.

Cooperative - 9/10.

WIR. Hell no.

Yitzakrabin82
06-11-25, 17:29
Hi brothers, I have recently shifted to Bengaluru from Gurgaon / Delhi / Pune. Delhi is like heaven. One gets multiple options both in terms of Pubs and NE girls. Are there any Sydney / Odysseey type Pubs here inn Bengaluru. Back in 2010 when I was in Bengaluru there were pubs on MG Road where one could throw money and dance with girls. Basically Mumbai type dance bars. But Sydney and Odyssey are way ahead. Are there any such pubs in Bengaluru? Has it advanced to that level?

Buttb
06-11-25, 17:35
Cannot decipher spa name.

Please clarify.


I went to the*e Spa. Took a basic sweedish massage there. 45 mins costed me 1200 rupees. I found only one therapist pretty (Pooja). God her touch was amazing. Throughout the massage I just thought of grabbing her and pound hard. She also tickles with her nails during massage which felt really good. Later she asked for extras, I negotiated B2 B for 2. 5 k. She is also open to FS also. The deed was good and standard, nothing extraordinary, does the job. She is also patient with me everytime I try to dodge the nut 😂.

Damages: 1. 2 k (Entry) + 2. 5 k (B2 B) = 3. 7 K.

WIR: Yes, only if you got Pooja.

Internalactive
06-11-25, 18:53
Hello, my fellow mongerers!! I visited a lot of spas here. Most women here charge 1. 5-3 k for HJ itself. Too much IMO.

Recently I found blackstone spa in channasandra. Entry will be 1. 2 k for 45 mins. Call before you go. Before you pay, ask the receptionist to show the staff. Don't be shy. You don't want to miss out on pretty girls. Priya is beautiful. Met her 2 months ago. I negotiated B2 B for 3. 5 k and worth every penny. Her skin is soft and has decent be**bies. ANother women Divya does B2 B for 2 k only. Met her recently. If she quotes higher, negotiate. Don't respond for a while and she will come around. She looks like someone in her 30's but her body is good and very coperative. I feel she is the best in terms of value. I heard from friend Jiya is also good but I haven't seen her. There is another black girl, don't remeber her name. She is kinda ugly, but very horny and charges less. 1. 5 K for b2 b. I would only recommend her if you are strictly on budget and want a horny women. This women allows you to bite and she moans and gives the best response to your actions. Although I don't like ugly girls, I somehow came out satisfied. Her body is THICC.

Damages:

Priya: 1. 2 k + 3. 5 k = 4. 7 k.

Divya: 1,2 k + 2 k = 3. 2 k.

Other black girk: 1. 2 k + 1. 5 k = 2. 7 k.

WIR: Absolutely worth it (for the price).

Imp Note:

1. Don't go to kadugodi Blackstone, They charge more and also don't do it well.

2. Keep track of time here, else they will charge you more. If you take 45 mins there and you end up spending close to an hour including shower, they will ask you to pay 1 HR fee. Keep that in mind.

Will go to more spas and keep you updated. I also have lot of escorts contacts in banglore. Will start writing their reviews. I would be happy to share with you guys if you can help me with some Telugu girls, preferably working women.Mm. I went there about 18 months ago and all girls I saw were ugly maid types. Hope it's changed.

Scarer
06-11-25, 18:59
Has anyone tried Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel? Is it girl friendly or do you need to cross lobby every time?

Can anyone suggest 4/5 star hotel options that are comfortable for mongering. Preferably Marriott or Hilton chain but others are also ok. Thanks in advance.

KamalKhanan
06-11-25, 20:11
Hi Brothers,

I am planning to go Delhi trip in the month of July.

I am in my 40 and looking for similar age experienced brothers interested in Delhi trip. Ping me if interested.Please clear your inbox.

Shnshan7
06-11-25, 21:34
Hi brothers, I have recently shifted to Bengaluru from Gurgaon / Delhi / Pune. Delhi is like heaven. One gets multiple options both in terms of Pubs and NE girls. Are there any Sydney / Odysseey type Pubs here inn Bengaluru. Back in 2010 when I was in Bengaluru there were pubs on MG Road where one could throw money and dance with girls. Basically Mumbai type dance bars. But Sydney and Odyssey are way ahead. Are there any such pubs in Bengaluru? Has it advanced to that level?Bangalore had similar kind of pubs back in 2008-09 but things got changed and now Bangalore pubs are more of couple friendly only. You will get lot of livebands pubs on MG road where you can spend money and watch dances.

Shnshan7
06-11-25, 21:34
Has anyone tried Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel? Is it girl friendly or do you need to cross lobby every time?

Can anyone suggest 4/5 star hotel options that are comfortable for mongering. Preferably Marriott or Hilton chain but others are also ok. Thanks in advance.+1. Please suggest.

CaptchaSucks
06-12-25, 04:54
How does it even erect with such faces bro?

I got this number from someone in this Forum, she hosts at her home at 8th mile and charges 2500 rs.
WIR. Hell no.Like I mentioned in my previous post. Quality comes at price. Obviously negotiate but more importantly, have fun. Don't worry about 'seniors' here saying you over paid. My previous post got me 19 messages. And some of them have preached about not overpaying. Go and try some thai spa. Ask for Thai therapists. Even if it's 4 k+ for a handjob and tittie play, it's okay. You will enjoy it. It's way better than the experience you had.

Honestly, captcha sucks.

Expired
06-12-25, 07:55
Doggy and great tits.


How does it even erect with such faces bro?

I got this number from someone in this Forum, she hosts at her home at 8th mile and charges 2500 rs.

I booked a hotel near 8th mile and informed her to come, she came on time, looks 40+ village lady type with good assets, she was very cooperative, and give BBJ and she got the tight pussy, some times my johnny was getting pain, very much into the act, open to all position, but only understand Kannada, fucked in all positions and finished off in doggy, paid her the amount and she left, but after somedays she called me for phone recharges and asking for money, she said she knew some other ladies, so I asked here the contacts if she knew any young girls, she started acting crazy and started scolding me, from that day I ignored her calls and msgs.

Face - 1/10.

Assets - 9/10.

BBJ - 5/10.

Cooperative - 9/10.

WIR. Hell no.

Hungry2
06-12-25, 08:24
Hello Everyone,

I have a travelling job and was outside of the country for a bit now. Have been back for the past 20 days or so. And tried to reach out to a few mongers for some help in exchange for some contacts I have (some of them are old & not responding though) but nobody replied. So yesterday I booked Cali Spa at a hotel and booked Kyra. She came on time and had a pleasant disposal. She asked to remove everything herself and clearly mentioned extras including FS. She is quite aggressive in the sense that she will massage your tool directly and get the foreskin up and down during the massage itself. The massage is terrible and honestly I wasn't even interested in it. So discussed FS and started the act. Then she brings up the surprise. Madam doesn't want to give a BJ, even a covered one. My stupidity of not asking before hand. Some nakhras about not wanting to be on top so shifted to doggy and finished in missionary. Made sure the pumps were hard. She was moaning quite loudly (don't know if genuine or not). She talked nicely throughout though. Here is my scorecard.

Looks - 6/10 (quite different from her pics).

Be**BS - 6/10 (saggy).

BJ. Refused.

P**sy - 5/10 (quite loose).

Damages - 6 K (including massage+FS+taxi).

Not a bad experience completely, given her good attitude and usual Bangalore rates but I wouldn't repeat her unless I am desperate. Booking process is similar as I have an old account.

I tried reaching out to the Varanasi girl as well but she had left Blr by then and was asking 15 K for 2 which I felt was too high. Apparently she has an IG account as well but told me she wasnt active on it.

If anyone has some contacts, please let me know. I am ready to exchange whatever little contacts I have. You can go through my FRs (but a lot of these girls are not responding now) - some contacts may be available though. Looking forward to some exchange or help.

Cheers,

Hungry2.

Expired
06-12-25, 12:26
Can anyone share VFM contacts? So many people dm me for contacts, once given they don't revert back with their contacts, please share budget friendly contacts max 4-5 k.

SArifle
06-12-25, 16:13
Mm. I went there about 18 months ago and all girls I saw were ugly maid types. Hope it's changed.There are ugly ones as well. So call them before going and ask for the girls I mentioned in the post, They are definitely worth it for the price they charge. Especially Priya. Her body is awesome. Massage is below average from everyone.

Internalactive
06-12-25, 20:18
How does it even erect with such faces bro?

I got this number from someone in this Forum, she hosts at her home at 8th mile and charges 2500 rs.

I booked a hotel near 8th mile and informed her to come, she came on time, looks 40+ village lady type with good assets, she was very cooperative, and give BBJ and she got the tight pussy, some times my johnny was getting pain, very much into the act, open to all position, but only understand Kannada, fucked in all positions and finished off in doggy, paid her the amount and she left, but after somedays she called me for phone recharges and asking for money, she said she knew some other ladies, so I asked here the contacts if she knew any young girls, she started acting crazy and started scolding me, from that day I ignored her calls and msgs.

Face - 1/10.

Assets - 9/10.

BBJ - 5/10.

Cooperative - 9/10.

WIR. Hell no.Yeah I have beens duped. Like this before here. There was. A closed spa which everyone recommended. Because Miles are so confidentially operative and everything available. I was expecting average mature ladies but they were ugly for my taste. Had to jst get massage and bail.

Happy2017
06-13-25, 02:13
Most seniors know Kora. Jenny. She is in a doorstep spa. Any one tired recently.Dear friend,

Really we miss Jenny. She was having place and used to provide service in Koramangala. Excellent service. Now there is no news about her. I am still having her number but what's up DP shows some other person's pic.

She seems to be not active now and not reachable since 2021.

Scarer
06-13-25, 03:01
Has anyone tried Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel? Is it girl friendly or do you need to cross lobby every time?

Can anyone suggest 4/5 star hotel options that are comfortable for mongering. Preferably Marriott or Hilton chain but others are also ok. Thanks in advance.Bumping it again. Any help / suggestions please?

CumHard9
06-13-25, 03:18
Has anyone tried Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel? Is it girl friendly or do you need to cross lobby every time?

Can anyone suggest 4/5 star hotel options that are comfortable for mongering. Preferably Marriott or Hilton chain but others are also ok. Thanks in advance.For 4/5 Hotels you can try Ramada, Taj West End, and Radisson.

SauravDinesh
06-13-25, 04:39
Met this big ass white cutie. Awesome boobs and skin. She is a time watcher and a professional in this.

While coming outside, saw another guy waiting for her.

Damages: 15 k, met her for 1 hour.

Ass: 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: No, not just because of budget but I think she is properly milking our Bangalore bro's.

VickyCham
06-13-25, 09:49
Hi folks,

Got this contact from fellow member and planned to meet her.

It was long back around 2 months I met her and couldn't write report apologies.

Here is my report on her.

Planned to meet her on Saturday and around 3:00 pm.

Booked a hotel at near my road for hourly basis.

She came bit late around 30 minutes but was fine.

She came in suit (chudidar) and looks so hot in that.

Started the deed with good 30 minutes foreplay including kissing on multiple parts of body.

She was reluctant for BJ without cover but I convinced her to take it.

Have a good BJ for couple of minutes and then action stared in missionary followed by break.

And then foreplay and doggy at last.

She was bit hurry dude to family calls and which I felt little awkward..Can you please clear your inbox? Have something to exchange.

BiggieWallet
06-13-25, 12:25
I'm trying to complete my wish list by the end of this year and on it was a petite South east asian lady (non thai) in a clean setting.

After browsing through multiple profiles and hit and misses, finally landed on one.

Her name is the name of a 2 wheeler 50 CC vehicle in the 90's.

Quoted 30 k for 1 hour, negotiated it down to 8 k an hour.

Reached her place in kora. She was staying in a hotel.

Paid the reception guy 1000 and was let into the room.

This chick opens the door and she is 4 ft and a few inches tall. I'm 6'2 LOL.

Whitest skin I've ever seen.

Gave me a warm hug and asked to pay upfront.

I tried telling her after the deed but communication was a pain. I just caved in and paid her.

She asked me to disrobe and settle down, but I told her I needed a shower. Took a shower and settled down. She stripped and.

Face - 6/10 typical massage parlor asian face.

T*ts - 7/10 they were the right size but saggy.

Body. Petite. 0 extra fat, but has a see section surgery scar. Her skin is so clear that it stands out separately.

Ass - 8/10 small bubble but.

P*why - 9/10 smallest I've seen so far. The length was half the size of my thumb.

Coming to the deed. She was a bit of a let's get it over with kinds but was involved in whatever she did.

Amazing sloppy BJ with lot of slurping and noises. She can fake moan if you're into that.

Put the see on and entered her in miss. Its the tightest p I've had.

Felt like one of those little asian videos on porn hub. LOL.

Mind you I'm on the shorter size.

I tried all positions including lift and carry and she was exhausted after 20 minutes. She requested if she can blow me to completion and I obliged.

Overall good experience. She is a little pushy though.

Akhi0007
06-13-25, 14:32
Dear friend,

These door step massage are still active? All reviews are casual reviews and old. There is no recent reviews.

Do they book hotel like Cali?Avoid inspiring touch spa, very ordinary girls, aks 5 k for B2B, fucking attitude. Its waste of money and time.

CuminMouth
06-13-25, 15:20
Looks like you got many responses. Please clear your inbox. I can share one. Can you share me back anything you got in Blr?


Hi guys. I m traveling to Bangalore next week. Any folks can share contacts of independents who can visit my hotel rooms. Dm me. I can share my contacts in other cities too.

DonutRider
06-13-25, 16:54
T spa opposite pmc has good ne chics, tried two young ne in their early 20's. Offered nothing more than topless in the first visit but very much willing to open for more during subsequent visits. Nice, handful, raw, firm boobies on both of them. Also did B2B with thick NE receptionist, horny girl, with lot of kissing and nice curves. Also took excellent massage from an ne aunty, I might have written about this in the past.

Didn't do the young nes later because they were already gone.

ShikhVerma3
06-13-25, 17:29
I am noob and trying MR profiles and fucked this yesterday.

Area: Marathahalli.

Overall experience: 5/10.

Average face and average service but her place is okay and clean.

Please help me with fee vfm contacts.

MarcAndre
06-13-25, 19:43
Hi friends,

I am travelling to Bangalore for a week. I am looking for contacts for deeds and good massage at hotel. Please share a few contacts.

DrakeAndJosh
06-13-25, 20:55
I like NE girls the most and thought I should do a trip to NE to fulfill my desires. Which NE state is best for mongering (accessibility and cost)? Based on the girls, I find Naga girls the best, followed by other states. Has anyone had a successful mongering trip to NE before? Interested in stories.Bumping this up. Would like to connect with someone who can share experiences in NE states. Want to plan my trip accordingly.

Rajaa
06-14-25, 09:09
Hi guys. I m traveling to Bangalore next week. Any folks can share contacts of independents who can visit my hotel rooms. Dm me. I can share my contacts in other cities too.I have received reply from one Bangalore folk and request others to share if possible.

Expired
06-14-25, 18:26
Thanks to at redjack88 for sharing Sangeetha contact (sumas bird).

Texted her with redjack reference, next day she replied and shared another bird photo because she was not available, fixed deed and told her to come near hotel near 8th mile, she came 1. 5 hours late, started deed with BJ, missionary, doggy and cumd on her body because kitten was very loose, next round after 1 hour, only CBJ.

Face - 3/10.

Tits - 6/10.

Kitten,- 3/10 very loose.

Cooperative - 8/10.
BJ ,- 5/10

Total damages - 5 k for 2 + hotel 1. 5 k.

WIR. No.

Please contact redjack for this contact.

Seeker789
06-14-25, 19:06
Hi Fellow mongers,

If any one can point me to SP s for premium Russian girls, I would be grateful as a novice monger.

Thanks.

AmpMax
06-14-25, 21:21
Bumping this up. Would like to connect with someone who can share experiences in NE states. Want to plan my trip accordingly.I have been to one North Eastern state. I would say it is not easy to monger there. They are very sensitive about family and don't like to be seen anywhere near Mayangs (mainland indians). Guwahati seems to be the closest hotspot.

Manodudebang
06-15-25, 03:58
By pmc you mean phoenix market city?


T spa opposite pmc has good ne chics, tried two young ne in their early 20's. Offered nothing more than topless in the first visit but very much willing to open for more during subsequent visits. Nice, handful, raw, firm boobies on both of them. Also did B2B with thick NE receptionist, horny girl, with lot of kissing and nice curves. Also took excellent massage from an ne aunty, I might have written about this in the past.

Didn't do the young nes later because they were already gone.

Sriraj91
06-15-25, 04:11
Bumping this up. Would like to connect with someone who can share experiences in NE states. Want to plan my trip accordingly.Read Guwahati forum and dimapur forum.

NE girls usually avoid doing this in their own states, to hide it from their family and they get more money in bigger cities like Delhi and Bangalore.

Happy2017
06-15-25, 04:45
Thanks to at redjack88 for sharing Sangeetha contact (sumas bird).

Texted her with redjack reference, next day she replied and shared another bird photo because she was not available, fixed deed and told her to come near hotel near 8th mile, she came 1. 5 hours late, started deed with BJ, missionary, doggy and cumd on her body because kitten was very loose, next round after 1 hour, only CBJ.

Face - 3/10.

Tits - 6/10.

Kitten,- 3/10 very loose.

Cooperative - 8/10.
BJ ,- 5/10

Total damages - 5 k for 2 + hotel 1. 5 k.

WIR. No.

Please contact redjack for this contact.Friends.

Avoid these kind of Cheap girls. The girls referred and arranged by Suma are like girls available at Majestic areas. When she will host in her place she will take half of the amount. When she will refer a girl she will take atleast 1 k commission from the girl. How one can have fun like these kind of girls?

It is better to visit Spa and get FS instead of meeting her girls.

Peace.

RedditMan3095
06-15-25, 05:35
Hey, could you please clear your inbox?


Met this young NE chick near HSR, age 22. She hosts in her basic 2 bhk, and is open to outcalls. Got that nice, smooth NE skin. If you crave for big melons on young chicks, she's the one. Service is good. She's friendly, not a time-watcher, and is involved in the act. Heard positive feedback from a couple of others too.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (healthy side, but small frame).

Assets: 10/10 (huge melons).

DFK: 8/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: 4 k for 1.

Looks like she's saying 5 k to new guys, but try negotiating.

I'm willing to share her contact in exchange for vfm NE indies preferably, or any vfm indie. Budget is 3 k to 8 k for 1, depending on looks and service.

SpendTime
06-15-25, 06:45
Dear Friends,

Kindly suggest if Airbnb or Brevistay is safe for mongering. And any good locations in and around sanjaynagar or hebbal suggest.

NytIntrovert
06-15-25, 08:32
Dear friends and seniors can anyone please share good news girl contact.

Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

RajeshGupta63
06-15-25, 09:35
AirBnb is way more safe than hotels or OYO. I use AirBnb regularly for all my activities, sometimes multiple people will visit my place. No issue.

Pro. Just give your ID and say will give other person ID once they come. Invariably they will not ask for your friend (s). It is normally for a day so no one will bother if you spend more time with your friend (s).

Cons. You use for 3 or 6 or 12 hrs you will pay same amount.


Dear Friends,

Kindly suggest if Airbnb or Brevistay is safe for mongering. And any good locations in and around sanjaynagar or hebbal suggest.

RajeshGupta63
06-15-25, 09:39
Does her number ends 557? If yes, you paid more.


Thanks to at redjack88 for sharing Sangeetha contact (sumas bird).

Texted her with redjack reference, next day she replied and shared another bird photo because she was not available, fixed deed and told her to come near hotel near 8th mile, she came 1. 5 hours late, started deed with BJ, missionary, doggy and cumd on her body because kitten was very loose, next round after 1 hour, only CBJ.

Face - 3/10.

Tits - 6/10.

Kitten,- 3/10 very loose..

VirileGaijin
06-15-25, 09:42
Dear Friends,

Kindly suggest if Airbnb or Brevistay is safe for mongering. And any good locations in and around sanjaynagar or hebbal suggest.I have used brevistay quite a bit mostly in kor, hsr. No idea about Airbnb. You would still need to check in the girl into the hotel. Always book for double occupancy.

Sundayt75
06-15-25, 10:15
Any one tried Pooja MILF Number ending 3651 recently? Is the place safe?

ChiseledArch
06-16-25, 19:18
Is this the same SP Suma whose digits end with 588?

If yes, I met her few months ago without needing any reference. She might be asking for reference due to lot's of demands. Consider waiting for a few weeks.I did texted her, she doesn't come down from 10 k. What was your damages?

Nisarth7
06-16-25, 20:48
Hi Folks,

Could anybody share good MILF contacts? Somebody who has figure like Priya Gamre, Bharti Jaa etc. ?

I mostly monger in Kerala and can reciprocate the same.

Happy2017
06-17-25, 01:58
Any one tried Pooja MILF Number ending 3651 recently? Is the place safe?Friend,

She is in this field for a long period. Probably 90% of the Bangalore mongers pumped her. She is doing Incall and Outcall. But many times not ready for Outcall. Many times she is not ready for long sessions. Time watcher. Look wise not attractive.

Service wise mechchanical. Your experience depends upon your expectations. If you had high quality experience earlier, you feel disappointed and waste of money.

Sundayt75
06-17-25, 05:52
Then definitely, not of my taste. Will skip. Thank you so much


Friend,

She is in this field for a long period. Probably 90% of the Bangalore mongers pumped her. She is doing Incall and Outcall. But many times not ready for Outcall. Many times she is not ready for long sessions. Time watcher. Look wise not attractive.

Service wise mechchanical. Your experience depends upon your expectations. If you had high quality experience earlier, you feel disappointed and waste of money..

SexResearch
06-17-25, 07:17
I did texted her, she doesn't come down from 10 k. What was your damages?Paid her 5 k in the first meet, Oct 2024.

Arranged for a threesome by taking two of her girls for 8 k, Jan 2025.

SexResearch
06-17-25, 07:22
Hi Fellow mongers,

If any one can point me to SP s for premium Russian girls, I would be grateful as a novice monger.

Thanks.SP Rehan used to arrange for Russian girls. It will be around 8 k to 10 k per shot depending on your negotiation skills.

ChiseledArch
06-17-25, 07:47
Paid her 5 k in the first meet, Oct 2024.

Arranged for a threesome by taking two of her girls for 8 k, Jan 2025.How was your experience? Would you recommend?

She is asking 10 k for 2 but she didn't mention about other girls.

CumHard9
06-17-25, 08:32
AirBnb is way more safe than hotels or OYO. I use AirBnb regularly for all my activities, sometimes multiple people will visit my place. No issue.

Pro. Just give your ID and say will give other person ID once they come. Invariably they will not ask for your friend (s). It is normally for a day so no one will bother if you spend more time with your friend (s).

Cons. You use for 3 or 6 or 12 hrs you will pay same amount.You are wrong. Airbnb is not safer than hotels because Airbnb property is given to genuine travellers and not for mongers. Also most owners stay near the property and they can check what you are upto. They verify your relationship status and if you are not a genuine couple they don't allow you to stay in rooms. Also they can check what you are upto using cctv. I know oyos are bad but I have always used hotels which are safe.

CumHard9
06-17-25, 08:34
Dear Friends,

Kindly suggest if Airbnb or Brevistay is safe for mongering. And any good locations in and around sanjaynagar or hebbal suggest.Brevistay is way more cheaper, user friendly, comfortable, beautiful and easy to check in rather than Airbnb. Please avoid Airbnb.

RajeshGupta63
06-17-25, 12:43
I respect your view, but with my experience I can say Airbnb has worked great where as some of the so called 5 star hotels in many cities were not so secure. As I have found unauthorized sophisticated devices which I have found and took with me which has costed in 1000's of INR.

So for me I prefer Airbnb as against Hotels.

You can have your opinion while I can have mine.

Now coming to your points, even in hotels they do have CCTV and they will be monitoring. Not all owners are staying near the property as for as I have used more than 20+ properties. If the owners are not near the properties how they can verify the relationship. In all no one has asked for any verification. Well, even in the hotels they can, but most hotels turn their way or simply pretend like blind.


You are wrong. Airbnb is not safer than hotels because Airbnb property is given to genuine travellers and not for mongers. Also most owners stay near the property and they can check what you are upto. They verify your relationship status and if you are not a genuine couple they don't allow you to stay in rooms. Also they can check what you are upto using cctv. I know oyos are bad but I have always used hotels which are safe.

Zynderella
06-17-25, 13:21
Hello fellow mongers,

I am visiting the city this weekend and looking to monger. I did glance through the past 10 pages of the forum and from my research it seems like FS at MPs here are rare. I am also looking around in MR and while the selection is much better here than my native, the good options seem quite pricey (expected).

If anyone has leads for NEs (preferably not chubby), I would greatly appreciate it. I am mostly looking for MPs (with FS) and incall indes. It would also be helpful if you can mention the damage so that I don't end up over-paying.

I can reciprocate in leads (MP / SG / indes) in Calcutta. I don't have PM activated yet so we'll have to stick to public links / references.

Cheers!

Nisarth7
06-17-25, 14:05
Hi brothers,

Anybody willing to help me with reference to Suma? She's asking for a reference before talking.

Zynderella
06-17-25, 14:29
Can you please share what was the damage so that I don't end up overpaying? Thanks in advance!


Hello eskimo brothers.

It's nice to see Bangalore is finally getting some proper international cuisine and not lagging behind Delhi these days. I recently met this Vietnam lady (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/sofia-top-service-asian). Pics are 100% real. She stays alone in a service apartment in Singasandra. She's here for a month. Found her on a dating app initially and took my chances. Very cooperative in the act. Pink? Yes. Submissive? Hmm.

This year my playlist comprises mostly quality and not volume. It's sad to see the girls from December still being circulated and getting overhyped. Tales of caution are not paid attention to. A fool and his money is easily parted..

SexResearch
06-17-25, 18:15
Hi brothers,

Anybody willing to help me with reference to Suma? She's asking for a reference before talking.There are too many birds going with the name Suma. Can you attach the last 3 digits?

CumHard9
06-17-25, 18:26
I respect your view, but with my experience I can say Airbnb has worked great where as some of the so called 5 star hotels in many cities were not so secure. As I have found unauthorized sophisticated devices which I have found and took with me which has costed in 1000's of INR.

So for me I prefer Airbnb as against Hotels.

You can have your opinion while I can have mine.

Now coming to your points, even in hotels they do have CCTV and they will be monitoring. Not all owners are staying near the property as for as I have used more than 20+ properties. If the owners are not near the properties how they can verify the relationship. In all no one has asked for any verification. Well, even in the hotels they can, but most hotels turn their way or simply pretend like blind.In any given day hotels are much safer than Airbnb. I don't know about your case, but even if owners don't stay near property, they always have their caretakers to look after the property. Just like that even terrorists will come and stay in Airbnb right? Nobody rents their property to unknown guys or girls. Something bad or crime happens in their property and they will be in trouble. I have known cases where couple entered Airbnb and later boy killed the girl and left. Airbnb owners do check the ID and relationship status. Those who don't check are not real owners simple. Every genuine owner will check. Most mongers in ISG use hotels instead of Airbnb as it's waste of money. But anyways every person has different views.

DamsDragon
06-17-25, 19:23
I always found her to be in a hurry to get done with the service. Took her once and never repeated. Found others better.

You can ping her on her Facebook page (madhumita5746) and ask her.Not able to find her in FB.

SArifle
06-17-25, 23:20
Met this girl Ayesha yesterday referred by my friend. Negotiated 7 K for 2 shots. She has a room, so you can save money there.

For the sex part she is cooperative and very tight. We f*ked for 30 mins straight and made her pussy red. The sex was good.

Face 5/10.

Titties 7.5/10.

Pussy 10/10.

Attitude 8/10.

I had fun while having sex but had a bad aftertaste because I didn't find her attractive.

WIR? If you're only looking for good sex and want tight kitten, Yes. But I prefer pretty faces, so I'm not going to her again, but decent for the price I guess. She also has a roommate. I will go to her next week and update.

[Deleted by Admin]

Regards, Sayrifle.

GowTham389
06-18-25, 05:25
Not sure if your referring to Cali one.


Met this girl Ayesha yesterday referred by my friend. Negotiated 7 K for 2 shots. She has a room, so you can save money there.

FOr the sex part she is coperative and very tight. We f*ked for 30 mins straight and made her p*ssy red 🥵. The sex was good.

Face 5/10.

Titties 7. 5/10.

P*ssy 10/10.

Attitude 8/10.

I had fun while having sex but had a bad aftertaste because I didn't find her attractive.

WIR? If you're only looking for good sex and want tight kitten, Yes. But I prefer pretty faces, so I'm not going to her again, but decent for the price I guess. She also has a roomate. I will go to her next week and update.

Ib for her insta and to exchange contacts.

Regards, Sayrifle.

VictorStar
06-18-25, 11:21
Most airbnbs I have requested do ask both ids for checkin. Only a very few accepted without gal's ID and allow checkin with only your ID.

If gal is ready to share ID, both are good option but hotels (hourly) or with offers comes cheaper than some airbnbs and many times I find Airbnb expensive compared to hotel.

ChiseledArch
06-18-25, 11:56
I recently made the withdrawal of Bitcoin to the forum's address of $25.53 something yesterday morning IST.

Also, I have sent emails through 'Contact Us'.

Option yesterday and today.

Any idea on how long does the Admin / moderator to activate the subscription?

Jughead0074
06-18-25, 12:08
Not able to find her in FB.I guess she is back in white Eden. Saw her there last Thursday.

BeStill
06-18-25, 14:30
In any given day hotels are much safer than Airbnb. I don't know about your case, but even if owners don't stay near property, they always have their caretakers to look after the property. Just like that even terrorists will come and stay in Airbnb right? Nobody rents their property to unknown guys or girls. Something bad or crime happens in their property and they will be in trouble. I have known cases where couple entered Airbnb and later boy killed the girl and left. Airbnb owners do check the ID and relationship status. Those who don't check are not real owners simple. Every genuine owner will check. Most mongers in ISG use hotels instead of Airbnb as it's waste of money. But anyways every person has different views.Always go for hotels. AirBnBs are not safe.

All hotel staff know you are there for mongering. So don't worry about it so much. Own it and have fun.

There is always a risk so stick to trusted hotels. Maybe they will even upgrade you.

SArifle
06-18-25, 15:16
Not sure if your referring to Cali one.Don't know about Cali ayesha. Her tg: A[Deleted by Admin].

Rajaa
06-18-25, 15:34
Hi folks, suggest me good hotel for mongering in majestic area.

SoulfulBliss
06-18-25, 21:07
I recently made the withdrawal of Bitcoin to the forum's address of $25.53 something yesterday morning IST.

Also, I have sent emails through 'Contact Us'.

Option yesterday and today.

Any idea on how long does the Admin / moderator to activate the subscription?It took two days to activate the subscription after I send transaction ID via the Contact us form. I was worried but if you followed the instructions correctly it will be activated. Seems like its a manual process.

Yitzakrabin82
06-19-25, 01:29
(Don't know about Cali ayesha. Her tg: A).

Brother, request if you can please share the pointers. Her tele was deleted by admin. Your messages are not open.

Regards.

Yitzakrabin82
06-19-25, 03:51
Dear Buddies,

May I request for contacts of decent independent girls from NE willing to give service inn Bengaluru, I have got back on ISG after 10 years, a noble soul helped me but the meet couldn't materialise due to various issues. I will reciprocate with contacts of Delhi girls where I was prior to being at Bengaluru. I have contacts of SPs there. I will be grateful for assistance.

Regards.

Sundayt75
06-19-25, 08:08
They take two to three days. The do it manually.


I recently made the withdrawal of Bitcoin to the forum's address of $25.53 something yesterday morning IST.

Also, I have sent emails through 'Contact Us'.

Option yesterday and today.

Any idea on how long does the Admin / moderator to activate the subscription?.

MicheleRavanan
06-19-25, 09:38
Hey,

Back in Bangalore for some time. I was in Bellandur area, had some spare time so decided to try out spa A. They have Thai girls there, a friend had suggested Miss. M for great BJ.

Counter asked for 2. 5, didn't bargain.

In the room, it was neat and clean. Came in the girl. She should be around 30, typical Thai, with smooth and fair skin. Had a little tummy, but handful of boobs. She knows English. Massage was good. After 20 min I asked for extras. Agreed for b2 be with BJ for 5 k after a lot of bargaining.

Everything was good, but the blow job was excellent. Came in her body.

Washed and left the place.

I am staying around Koramanagala. If anyone kind enough to help with good contacts, my DM is open.

I stay at 4th block, is there any clean massage place with sure extras on a reasonable cost?

Srini87
06-19-25, 11:27
Have you tried this one in first block? Next to wipro park.


Hey,

Back in Bangalore for some time. I was in Bellandur area, had some spare time so decided to try out spa A. They have Thai girls there, a friend had suggested Miss. M for great BJ.

Counter asked for 2. 5, didn't bargain.

In the room, it was neat and clean. Came in the girl. She should be around 30, typical Thai, with smooth and fair skin. Had a little tummy, but handful of boobs. She knows English. Massage was good. After 20 min I asked for extras. Agreed for b2 be with BJ for 5 k after a lot of bargaining.

Everything was good, but the blow job was excellent. Came in her body.

Washed and left the place.

I am staying around Koramanagala. If anyone kind enough to help with good contacts, my DM is open.

I stay at 4th block, is there any clean massage place with sure extras on a reasonable cost?

PussyGraber
06-19-25, 18:06
Hey brothers,

I always wanted to try a VFM chick who speak my native language (I guess this is some weird kink of mine. LOL). Does anyone have any good / decent contacts of young Oriya ladies, or SPs who has Oriya "stock"? Please do share with me lads. I can reciprocate with few good contacts which I have (thanks to the seniors of the forum)😊.

Keep banging.

PussyGraber.

DrakeAndJosh
06-19-25, 20:17
Went here after a long time. They allow selection of girls. Counter charges were 1.3 k (after neg) and I picked a NE therapist. Among their birds only 1-2 looked decent. Remaining were below average. The one I picked was short and very petite and looked slightly cute to me. Massage skills were poor. She agreed to FS for 4 k. Sex was good.

The spa itself isn't very clean, but you could go here for a quick release.

DrakeAndJosh
06-19-25, 20:19
1.5 k at the counter and they allow selection. All therapists looked below average but they provide FS. I didn't take it.

DrakeAndJosh
06-19-25, 20:22
Has anyone tried her via any SP? The SP I know is asking 24 k for 2 hrs which is crazy. She looks so sexy though.

Cocky69
06-19-25, 21:25
Hello Mongers,

This is my first post in the forum. Requesting to help with some contacts below 6 k, I have a contact if an afro whom I've met, will reciprocate with the same.

TIA.

ChiseledArch
06-19-25, 23:18
New to Bangalore.

Considering Joining Cali Spa. (Not really worried about the Aadhaar issue. Every tom dick and harry has our aadhaar info already).

This seems to be the easiest start to the journey here. Have mongered in several other places before.

I did RTTF.

Just want to know what the going rates are for FS. Want to keep prices in check.

Please DM if you have any suggestions.

Thanks.Did you join Cali Spa? Do they ask for employee ID and address proof?

MicheleRavanan
06-20-25, 01:20
Going to try this weekend, any suggestions? What are costs there?


Have you tried this one in first block? Next to wipro park.

CumHard9
06-20-25, 02:33
Hi folks, suggest me good hotel for mongering in majestic area.You can try hotel Park Woods and Lalbagh Gardenia.

KamalKhanan
06-20-25, 06:21
After long time got this mallu bird reference from non ISG friend.

Scheduled the meeting for 10 k 2 session.

She arrived on time to the hotel.

Had wonderful session after long time.

Face: 8/10.

DFK 10/10.

BBJ 10/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Can exchange contact only with valid indie references.

Amadeuss
06-20-25, 06:23
You can try hotel Park Woods and Lalbagh Gardenia.Last time I did visit Dhaka, it was NOT possible for me to bring back any street girls to my room --even if they had a IDcard.

As a girl-friendly hotel I would understand where you can just walk in with your catch and no one raises an eye.

RayushBpgc
06-20-25, 08:04
I have been fucking a NE MILF for 3 k / shot (+1. 8 spa charges). The spa is actually in a hotel on ORR. The key to lower price is you don't budge, she budges. Best part is spa is in a hotel on ORR.

SauravDinesh
06-20-25, 08:27
Hey brothers,

I always wanted to try a VFM chick who speak my native language (I guess this is some weird kink of mine. LOL). Does anyone have any good / decent contacts of young Oriya ladies, or SPs who has Oriya "stock"? Please do share with me lads. I can reciprocate with few good contacts which I have (thanks to the seniors of the forum)😊.

Keep banging.

PussyGraber.I had an Odiya MILF this week from a doorstep massage. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bliss.pair.therapy/.

She was professional and massage was top notch. Did not get any extra's. I stay in Munnekollala.

Looks: 7/10.

Skills: 9/10.

Boobs: can't say, didn't even get to look at them.

Pussy: It was professional massage so hard luck even getting her panty removed.

Asdqwe1212
06-20-25, 09:31
GH bhai:

Messaged you almost 1 week ago, but you have not had the courtesy to even respond.

Would truly love to meet Bhavna. Rare to find beauty, sophistication and sex appeal in one package anywhere, leave alone in the P 4 P playground.

Can understand that you may be reluctant to share a precious contact for fear of losing it, but do go through my reports to gauge my sincerity & seniority.

Awaiting your positive response.

Regards.Please clear your inbox it seems to be full.

Kalandar
06-20-25, 11:46
Suddenly so many spas have become active in every nook and corner of Bengaluru.

You know what.

These days you can get FS in any spa if you can build right kind of trust.

Of course in some spas shitty girls may ask you 10 k for b2 b or FS.

My worry is -.

Is this trend something to celebrate?

Or something to be really cautious about?

PrivateMan0077
06-20-25, 12:38
Yes. Pre Covid era was good. Used to visit her frequently near maha raja signal in kora. Used to get massage and FS without burning much from pockets.


Dear friend,

Really we miss Jenny. She was having place and used to provide service in Koramangala. Excellent service. Now there is no news about her. I am still having her number but what's up DP shows some other person's pic.

She seems to be not active now and not reachable since 2021.

Fangs1607
06-20-25, 12:52
Long time lurker. Just decided to post reviews on the same:

Doorstep Spa.

1. Bol & Pen.

Tried Roshni, Jenny, Nesha, Rina & Tika.

Standout: Tika cause she provided rimming and Jenny for the tatted bod.

Charges: Tika 8 k b2 be, FS & rim; Jenny 7 k b2 be, FS.

Waste of time: Rina and Roshni.

Avg: Nesha but decent service.

2. Refresh.

Tried Liza (others looked bad).

Charges: 4 K b2 be (no FS provided).

3. Lily petal.

Tried Daisy (namesake massage).

Charges: 7 k FS, b2 be.

SP Palak.

Forgot her name.

Charges: 3 k plus cab.

WIR: only if broke and want a cheap session.

Indies.

Doni.

Pain to get in touch.

Met her for 5 k 1 session at her place. Introduced me to her friends.

WIR: maybe.

Seeking girl. NE.

An.

Received her ID through another Redditor.

Very good BJ and kissing.

Charged 10 k for 2 sessions.

WIR: Yes if you like a nerdy girl.

Seeking girl. NE.

Leena.

Hosted at my place.

Very active in bed.

Charged 5 k for 1 session.

WIR: Yes, as she was VFM and not a time watcher.

Will keep posting batches as and when possible.

Have over 40-50 contacts to post about and trade.

Looking for Varanasi girl, Sylvia or the HSR NE girl for 4 K.

Sorry for my short reviews. Not the kind of person to write detailed ones about experiences.

Happy mongering!

Seeker789
06-20-25, 14:01
Any one tried her -.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/sexy-ella-near-marathalli

Any feedback.

Ernstblofeld
06-20-25, 15:17
In negotiation Bro. Not bulging below 4 K P.S.


Any one tried her -.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/sexy-ella-near-marathalli

Any feedback.

Srini87
06-20-25, 15:21
Counter charge was usual 1. 5 K for 1 hour. Her name is Sxxy from Nepal. She has been working there for close to 3 years. One of the best massage skills I have seen recently.

She thought I could be a cop and was reluctant to offer any extras. She said she could do B2 B for 4. 5 K.


Going to try this weekend, any suggestions? What are costs there?

PrivateMan0077
06-20-25, 18:22
Can someone help me with Nanditha contact or any other good contact please. Didn't have good service from past couple of months. Last couple of SPA visits also weren't that good. Please help me with good contacts. TIA.

Cocky69
06-20-25, 20:00
At seeker789, try https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/blowjob-guru-nasheem-in-btm-layout.

Stays in btm, perfect ass, youl love her in doggy, tight hole. Damage 4 k.

Lucilfer03
06-20-25, 21:06
Hey there,

I am shifting to Bangalore next month and have new clue about what goes here. If you will kind enough to share contact details of Leena or An (tg ID / contact).

Obviously, whenever I get something worthy I'll repay the debt.


Long time lurker. Just decided to post reviews on the same:

Doorstep Spa.

1. Bol & Pen.

Tried Roshni, Jenny, Nesha, Rina & Tika.

Standout: Tika cause she provided rimming and Jenny for the tatted bod.

Charges: Tika 8 k b2 be, FS & rim; Jenny 7 k b2 be, FS.

Waste of time: Rina and Roshni.

Avg: Nesha but decent service.

2. Refresh.

Tried Liza (others looked bad).

Charges: 4 K b2 be (no FS provided).

DarkLord2014
06-20-25, 21:25
Can someone help me with Nanditha contact or any other good contact please. Didn't have good service from past couple of months. Last couple of SPA visits also weren't that good. Please help me with good contacts. TIA.Bro don't go with her. Just 2 weeks back I travelled 20 km and she stranded me. Also have told service from her girls before like 5-6 times quality has degraded so bad. All pics or heavily photoshopped like 90% and in person most of the girls she provides will look like unhygienic maids. STAY AWAY.

Sarin
06-21-25, 00:42
Avery senior ISG member here.

Looking for some worthy exchanges.

I have been keeping away from ISG as I established a lot of direct connection and better other routes.

I was fed up with ISG. Just logged in for a change after long years.

I have lot of contacts, some of them even charges more than a lack for a day.

I'm here to make some deals if anyone interested.

HydStranger
06-21-25, 03:29
What was the damages bro? Did you ask for extras or just took massage? Mostly in Doorstep spa atleast getting a HJ is normal practice and every therapist do this for extra income. What was the bird name starts with?


I had an Odiya MILF this week from a doorstep massage. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bliss.pair.therapy/.

She was professional and massage was top notch. Did not get any extra's. I stay in Munnekollala.

Looks: 7/10.

Skills: 9/10.

Boobs: can't say, didn't even get to look at them.

Pussy: It was professional massage so hard luck even getting her panty removed.

HydStranger
06-21-25, 03:31
I am seeing her in one of the doorstep massage spa trend and almost her pic matches with our Jenny as those are her old pics, anyone tried here from there?


Yes. Pre Covid era was good. Used to visit her frequently near maha raja signal in kora. Used to get massage and FS without burning much from pockets.