View Full Version : Bangalore
SymonWestt
08-19-25, 03:37
8 k for b2 b?
Or FS?
Counter damages - 2.4 K.
Quoted - 10 K.
Paid - 8 K.
ThatGuy666
08-19-25, 03:55
Sent you a DM. Please check and respond.
ThatGuy666
08-19-25, 03:58
Please share if you ve been there and had good experience
.So far my experience with this SPA is good. But please be advised that not all therapists over there provides extras but if you can talk them into it then I'm sure it will be done.
Money talks bro.
ThatGuy666
08-19-25, 08:08
Can anyone please confirm if the SP Samer digits ending with **8635 is legit?
The guy quotes only 6 K for 2 hours which feels very suspicious.
The birds pics are mostly retouched and enhanced.
Appreciate if someone can respond.
FYKI he is the top advertiser in the massage republic forum under banglore.
Hi guys, any Cali spa recommendation to try. The good profiles reviewed here most of them are not present whenever I login. I have not seen most of the profiles for weeks now.
SauravDinesh
08-19-25, 15:09
Hi guys, any Cali spa recommendation to try. The good profiles reviewed here most of them are not present whenever I login. I have not seen most of the profiles for weeks now.Try Kayra from Cali. She is GFE, loves rough sex but pussy is a bit loose. Boobs are okayish with perky nipples.
Hi guys, any Cali spa recommendation to try. The good profiles reviewed here most of them are not present whenever I login. I have not seen most of the profiles for weeks now.I guess you are not searching based on date and time. Give a future date and different times, all girls work between different times. Some work between 5-6 pm on one day and from 11-5 on other days. You should be able to find.
I have never used Cali though because I do not think it's VFM.
Last month I went to this spa near Hope Farm in a hotel. Spa name is soft in Hindi.
I expected nice ambience the spa being in a hotel but it was same as any other shady spa around that area. Counter charges - 1.5 k for an hour. Asked for selection, I was presented with a lineup. They had 2 SI, 1 NE and 1 NI. I chose NI named Manju. Slim with small boobs.
Massage with her was really amazing. She mentioned she worked as a therapist on urban company. When asked for extras she denied FS and said B2B for 2.5 k. On insisting she agreed for FS at 4 k.
Coming to the deed, sucking her boobs turns her on a lot. I could feel her dripping. Doesn't do BJ at all. I offered her additional 1 k for BJ but she denied. Kitty was fairly tight and she was cooperative.
Few days back I enquired about her, receptionist said she comes to the spa on and off. If you are visiting for her, do check with them if she is available that day.
I guess you are not searching based on date and time. Give a future date and different times, all girls work between different times. Some work between 5-6 pm on one day and from 11-5 on other days. You should be able to find.
I have never used Cali though because I do not think it's VFM.
Try Kayra from Cali. She is GFE, loves rough sex but pussy is a bit loose. Boobs are okayish with perky nipples.Thanks guys. I will have a look next week.
DamsDragon
08-20-25, 07:13
So I saw one of ISG reviews where one bird was mentioned beautiful. So I went to the spa even spike to owner before. Said she's available. But when I went there she wasn't available and asked to wait for an hour. I was horny and saw a Kerala girl with huge assets was chubby but cute, dusky. And knew Tamil so took her.
Had a mixed experience not good not bad was OK. She said to wear paper ones but I just went naked in front of her and she was like no sir no sir but I was so horny and said it's OK to touch. Only 2 times she hesitated 3 time she touched and asked what I wanted. I asked for FS she said I don't do and said 4 k for B2B, HJ, DATY. I was horny didn't think much as it's normal price in Bangalore now. Man her boobs were really big so I just was fondling her boobs and pulling her boobs while pinching her nipples speaking dirty. She loved it. She then asked me to lick her pussy I did it with hearts content didn't smell full shaven neat. But didn't like rapid strokes she wanted gentle licks. After that was making her take doggy position and was slapping her ass till she felt pain. So she pulled me to massage bed and started applying oil and started B2B. Was ok only rubbing boobs on body felt mechanical. So pulled her boobs to my face and suffocated myself then she herself asked about sex quoted 8 k. So just rubbed my cock on her labia speaking dirty she loved it as I was ready for HJ she said I'll do HJ twice if I lick her for sometime. Obliged and again HJ felt mechanical. I came fast so she went for shower.
I was slightly dissatisfied because she didn't allow DFK and fingering but her body was good and I went with the flow.
And as the previous review I paid for 90 but got only 60 minutes massage she wasted time in bath I didn't notice until I came outside.
Damages: 3 k + 4 k extras.
WIR: Maybe once. Very expensive for FS.
Other birds do FS I think but I wanted only Tamil bird and hence maybe It became expensive for me. Anyways happy hunting.
Try Kayra from Cali. She is GFE, loves rough sex but pussy is a bit loose. Boobs are okayish with perky nipples.Chaya and Kayra are the most overused therapists in Cali, take precautions while selecting them because I'm sure they might have some STI by now.
Could a fellow monger kindly confirm if this well talked here afro's pics are original or not? I texted her and she's based in Varthur now. Was asking money for VC so I had declined.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/kyra-baby-in-bangalore
SauravDinesh
08-20-25, 11:44
1. Indie Reshma Taj (ph no ending 204).
The reason I remember her so vividly is all due to her smelly pussy. While kissing her boobs the worst thing I did was to finger her roughly and after that I never recovered from the shock. It was not something which happens due to STD's but due to poor hygiene. Greeted me with a glass of water, attitude was OK. Agreed for 4.5 k for 2 hours but I ran away after my first shot. She is quite responsive and I believe regularly meets 2-3 people. I could be wrong. Lots of fake moaning.
Verdict Card:
Damages - 4.5 k + 1.2 k (hotel).
Boobs - 6/10 handful and likes it when you play with them.
Pussy - 3/10 , no more comments on that.
Face - 5/10.
WIR. I will try once more in the early morning, in case the hygiene is the same I am not returning ever again.
2. Koramangla Club 6th Block,
went here after one of my friends got lucky in picking up a WG. This was my first time trying to pick up someone and I was nervous as hell. Just saw few chicks staring at guys. Now here is the major surprise. I saw 2 SA chicks here dressed up seductively with half of the boobs out. I could recognize Nikki but the other one I am not sure if it was Bubbles or some one else. I went in at 10:30 PM and returned empty handed by 11:45 PM. Wanted to know if the seasoned folks will recommend to join it's membership.
3. [Deleted by Admin]
booked my usual therapist for my bi-monthly body massage from them. Reached to my apartment half an hour late. She gave me a hurried handjob after massage. Tipped her Rs 500 for that.
Massage: 8/10 for good 75 minutes
Extras: 2/10 , I only got a Handjob after repeating her for like 4 times. I would have done it myself better by watching some OTT clips.
Damages: 1. 9 k for massage + 500 (HJ).
WIR: Only for massage.
4. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/mia-top-service
This MR profile, she goes by name Mia these days. Earlier it was Rose.
Even after reading lot's of negative FR's I decided it's time to taste a foreign kitty before 2026 arrives. My goodness, these are all pro WG's of vietnam. Very professional but and an expert time watcher. They won't do anything extra even if tipped. Now on the positive side, I liked her figure. Attitude except for the time watching part was good. Can easily take rough pounding. I might be exaggerating since she was my first foreigner escort this year. Good thing, they allow kissing but no BBJ. She stays with one more chick.
Attitude - 7/10.
Figure - 9/10 , meat at right places.
Communication - 2/10 , can't speak English.
Boobs - 6/10 , soft and mid size.
Ass - 9/10.
Damages - 13 k for 1 hour.
WIR. No, atleast I want someone who speaks basic English.
5. Magic Spa, Madiwala
Got assigned a MILF therapist. Big boobs but not a great ass. Counter 2.3 k, this is too high for such a spa. The lineup was not my type at all, all chubby chicks. Massage was namesake and total shit. So within 10 minutes, I knew she isn't interested to finish the massage. Told her I want BJ without cover and gave her 1.5 k for that and that's it. Spent 3. 8 k for this experience.
Ambience. Average 5/10.
Boobs - 7/10.
Ass - 4/10 and has a tummy.
Massage - 1/10.
Damages - 2.3 k counter, 1.5 k BBJ. 3.8 k.
WIR. For quick cheap release may be but not very soon.
BeautyAdmirer
08-20-25, 14:23
Request share Kannada MILF Contact, I will reciprocate with Chennai Contacts.Your inbox is full bro, need to connect please clear some old stuff.
Could a fellow monger kindly confirm if this well talked here afro's pics are original or not? I texted her and she's based in Varthur now. Was asking money for VC so I had declined.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/kyra-baby-in-bangaloreThis birdie lives in BTM, not in Varthur. Send her a pic from the MR, do a video call and make sure you're meeting the person in the pic. If they ask for money for the VC confirmation, then you know its a bait and switch operation.
Safe mongering.
Could a fellow monger kindly confirm if this well talked here afro's pics are original or not? I texted her and she's based in Varthur now. Was asking money for VC so I had declined.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/kyra-baby-in-bangaloreI had quite a bad experience. She was on phone full time. No involvement or anything.
After being away from India for nearly two years, I returned to Bangalore last week. I tried reconnecting with some old contacts, but many had gone quiet over time. I also reached out to a few senior members but didn't get a response. Eventually, I decided to explore MPs, even though I wasn't very comfortable at first. A couple of days ago, a trusted old SP got back to me with some choices. I selected the girl in the picture. SP quoted 10 K for ST, but I couldn't negotiate below 8 K. She was available for both incall and outcall. Her incall was near MG Road and since I was nearby, I booked her for incall. I reached the hotel and walked confidently straight to her room; the receptionist didn't stop me. In person, she looked about 90% like her pictures. She carried herself well, and came across as stylish and confident. She's in her mid-20's and from Delhi. She made me feel comfortable, and we had a short chit-chat before the action. She was open to DFK, fingering, and BBJ. After quenching my thirst for DFK and sucking her boobies during foreplay, I tried her in multiple positions and she responded well. I took my time and she didn't rush. After more than a year of no mongering, I left as a satisfied man.
Face: 7.
Attitude: 8. 5.
Body: 8.
Boobs: 7.
Kitty: 8.
Ass: 7.
Service: 8. 5.
WIR: Maybe. I'the like to try other options as well.
Open to sharing for contacts in return.
Kilo.
Badmonger11
08-20-25, 18:40
This birdie lives in BTM, not in Varthur. Send her a pic from the MR, do a video call and make sure you're meeting the person in the pic. If they ask for money for the VC confirmation, then you know its a bait and switch operation.
Safe mongering.Kept me waiting for sometime and blamed that phone was in silent mode. The bird is quite dark in color and petite. Bit lose down. Did have ok time. Has a room mate and is open for threesome. Damages was around 3 K.
Badmonger11
08-20-25, 18:48
Hey guys,
I'm still looking for any Russian / Uzbek chicks.
Is there any SP who is providing these?
My budget is around 8-10 k for 1 round.
Can reciprocate with good indes / spas.SP Arun was dealing with these cars, have lost contact. Had couple of great drives and was economical.
SymonWestt
08-21-25, 03:45
Please share the SP name?
After being away from India for nearly two years, I returned to Bangalore last week. I tried reconnecting with some old contacts, but many had gone quiet over time. I also reached out to a few senior members but didn't get a response. Eventually, I decided to explore MPs, even though I wasn't very comfortable at first. A couple of days ago, a trusted old SP got back to me with some choices. I selected the girl in the picture. SP quoted 10 K for ST, but I couldn't negotiate below 8 K. She was available for both incall and outcall. Her incall was near MG Road and since I was nearby, I booked her for incall. I reached the hotel and walked confidently straight to her room; the receptionist didn't stop me. In person, she looked about 90% like her pictures. She carried herself well, and came across as stylish and confident. She's in her mid-20's and from Delhi. She made me feel comfortable, and we had a short chit-chat before the action. She was open to DFK, fingering, and BBJ. After quenching my thirst for DFK and sucking her boobies during foreplay, I tried her in multiple positions and she responded well. I took my time and she didn't rush. After more than a year of no mongering, I left as a satisfied man.
Face: 7.
Attitude: 8. 5.
Body: 8.
Boobs: 7.
Kitty: 8.
Ass: 7.
Service: 8. 5.
WIR: Maybe. I'the like to try other options as well.
Open to sharing for contacts in return.
Kilo.
Is SP palak still active in bglr these days? Anyone tried her birds recently?
ThatGuy666
08-21-25, 11:35
Saw an ad online about a SPA in Ex PM nagar so texted them in whatsapp. The response was quick and they had an offer going on.
Decided to check the spa out and went ahead. The spa is located in the 12th main behind the very popular bakery.
The SPA was looking a bit dirty. Was assigned a SI who was short and plump. She wasnt good looking and probably in mid 30's, she came inside closed the door and I lost the interest the moment she opened her mouth, it was stinking so bad.
Made up a reason and bailed immediately and didn't even stay for the normal massage.
Was smoking outside the spa and saw another guy coming out very disappointed murmuring that he should never have come to this spa.
Looks like this spa was run by someone initially and now is being overtaken by someone else and it has become very worse.
The name of the spa is the first letter of the first and last name of King of POP.
Kindly avoid this SPA for your own good.
Hello senior members,
I am looking for some trusted SP in Bangalore.
Could you please share the digits?
Can reciprocate by contacts in Kolkata.
RoddieRod123
08-21-25, 13:46
Been discussed quite a few times. Visited it 4-5 times in last 6 months. Tried 2 therapists in repeat mode.
One is very good looking and young vs other more experienced and older. The younger one frankly does not much about massage. However, beyond a point, forex ot know much about non-massage too. Difficult to get value for money and extras beyond HJ, touching and boobs fondling. Anyway, have taken number, you never know when it clicks (hope you guessed spa name). The other is value for money both in terms of massage and services (offers B2B).
Miss A (Beautiful one).
Looks: 8.
Services: 5.
The other one.
Looks: 5.
Services: 7.
Each time paid 1200 at counter and 1500-3000 depending on services taken.
RoddieRod123
08-21-25, 14:10
Can spell out clearly bro so that we can avoid.
Saw an ad online about a SPA in Ex PM nagar so texted them in whatsapp. The response was quick and they had an offer going on.
Decided to check the spa out and went ahead. The spa is located in the 12th main behind the very popular bakery.
The SPA was looking a bit dirty. Was assigned a SI who was short and plump. She wasnt good looking and probably in mid 30's, she came inside closed the door and I lost the interest the moment she opened her mouth, it was stinking so bad.
Made up a reason and bailed immediately and didn't even stay for the normal massage.
Was smoking outside the spa and saw another guy coming out very disappointed murmuring that he should never have come to this spa..
I have tried Fxxxxs salon & Spa 3 times so far. Never managed to score any ES.
Been discussed quite a few times. Visited it 4-5 times in last 6 months. Tried 2 therapists in repeat mode.
One is very good looking and young vs other more experienced and older. The younger one frankly does not much about massage. However, beyond a point, forex ot know much about non-massage too. Difficult to get value for money and extras beyond HJ, touching and boobs fondling. Anyway, have taken number, you never know when it clicks (hope you guessed spa name). The other is value for money both in terms of massage and services (offers B2B).
Miss A (Beautiful one).
Looks: 8.
Services: 5.
The other one.
Looks: 5.
Services: 7.
Each time paid 1200 at counter and 1500-3000 depending on services taken.
He has stopped CIS now and mostly has only Indians.
SP Arun was dealing with these cars, have lost contact. Had couple of great drives and was economical.
RoddieRod123
08-22-25, 07:00
Try kiki. Thats the best I could find there
I have tried Fxxxxs salon & Spa 3 times so far. Never managed to score any ES..
ThatGuy666
08-22-25, 09:10
Can spell out clearly bro so that we can avoid.Its M J spa in Ex PM Nagar.
Hi, there is this TG group moderated by username ". ROCK" asking INR5000 to be a part of a VIP group, which in turn gets you the details of the ladies he posts on the group. Is it genuine? Any one have any idea /.
Gunner6392
08-22-25, 13:09
SP Arun was dealing with these cars, have lost contact. Had couple of great drives and was economical.He is dealing with mostly indians now.
Contacted another 2 SPS and both have stopped supplying foreginers too.
Not sure if anyone has them in Bangalore.
IAmSiddharth
08-22-25, 13:10
Hi Brothers,
I am eagerly looking for firm thick boobs for sucking them hearts content at SPA (SI / NI / NE). If any kind souls has info, please PM me.
Take Care.
Sid.
SexResearch
08-22-25, 14:39
1. Indie Reshma Taj (ph no ending 0204).
The reason I remember her so vividly is all due to her smelly pussy. While kissing her boobs the worst thing I did was to finger her roughly and after that I never recovered from the shock. It was not something which happens due to STD's but due to poor hygiene. Greeted me with a glass of water, attitude was OK. Agreed for 4. 5 k for 2 hours but I ran away after my first shot. She is quite responsive and I believe regularly meets 2-3 people. I could be wrong. Lots of fake moaning.
Verdict Card:
Damages - 4. 5 k + 1. 2 k (hotel).
Boobs - 6/10 handful and likes it when you play with them.
Pussy - 3/10 , no more comments on that.
Face - 5/10.
WIR. I will try once more in the early morning, in case the hygiene is the same I am not returning ever again.
2. Koramangla Club 6th Block,
went here after one of my friends got lucky in picking up a WG. This was my first time trying to pick up someone and I was nervous as hell. Just saw few chicks staring at guys. Now here is the major surprise. I saw 2 SA chicks here dressed up seductively with half of the boobs out. I could recognize Nikki but the other one I am not sure if it was Bubbles or some one else. I went in at 10:30 PM and returned empty handed by 11:45 PM. Wanted to know if the seasoned folks will recommend to join it's membership.
3. https://www.instagram.com/bliss.pair.therapy/
booked my usual therapist for my bi-monthly body massage from them. Reached to my apartment half an hour late. She gave me a hurried handjob after massage. Tipped her Rs 500 for that.
Massage: 8/10 for good 75 minutes
Extras: 2/10 , I only got a Handjob after repeating her for like 4 times. I would have done it myself better by watching some OTT clips.
Damages: 1. 9 k for massage + 500 (HJ).
WIR: Only for massage.
4. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/mia-top-service
This MR profile, she goes by name Mia these days. Earlier it was Rose.
Even after reading lot's of negative FR's I decided it's time to taste a foreign kitty before 2026 arrives. My goodness, these are all pro WG's of vietnam. Very professional but and an expert time watcher. They won't do anything extra even if tipped. Now on the positive side, I liked her figure. Attitude except for the time watching part was good. Can easily take rough pounding. I might be exaggerating since she was my first foreigner escort this year. Good thing, they allow kissing but no BBJ. She stays with one more chick.
Attitude - 7/10.
Figure - 9/10 , meat at right places.
Communication - 2/10 , can't speak English.
Boobs - 6/10 , soft and mid size.
Ass - 9/10.
Damages - 13 k for 1 hour.
WIR. No, atleast I want someone who speaks basic English.
5. Magic Spa, Madiwala
Got assigned a MILF therapist. Big boobs but not a great ass. Counter 2. 3 k, this is too high for such a spa. The lineup was not my type at all, all chubby chicks. Massage was namesake and total shit. So within 10 minutes, I knew she isn't interested to finish the massage. Told her I want BJ without cover and gave her 1. 5 k for that and that's it. Spent 3. 8 k for this experience.
Ambience. Average 5/10.
Boobs - 7/10.
Ass - 4/10 and has a tummy.
Massage - 1/10.
Damages - 2. 3 k counter, 1. 5 k BBJ. 3. 8 k.
WIR. For quick cheap release may be but not very soon.Does Nikki offer threesome with her friend Mona?
CharlieSheets
08-22-25, 19:40
Had this contact for a while. Contacted her and fixed the session for 7 pm, she's a local and speaks English and Kannada. Reached her location where she sort of hid and brought me in which was kinda thrilling. She's a slim MILF and pretty big boob in a saree it was quite hot. Kissed her waist line and slowly undressed her and revealed her melons and had them to my hearts content. Then entered her doggy to begin with and I spanked her and then she rode me cowgirl for a while. She was quite wet. Released in missionary while I gobbles her melons.
Rate: 3 k one shot.
Can exchange for contacts in similar price range only.
Hi, there is this TG group moderated by username ". ROCK" asking INR5000 to be a part of a VIP group, which in turn gets you the details of the ladies he posts on the group. Is it genuine? Any one have any idea /.He is genuine. I got a nice, slim and cute dargling girl. Got her contact as well. But that ahole takes like 60-70 percent commission from the chick (25 k /2 + 5 K). So price wise not worth it.
Fengbo1431
08-22-25, 21:21
I never believed in bartering the contacts, however, here we are, now forum protocol is only to "Give-and-take". Gone are the Good old days of exchanging notes on a goodwill gesture.
What I have for exchange:
I am primarily an MP guy, sucker for NEs, BJ and predominantly in Indiranagar, Koramangala, and HBR Layout.
1. Options where you get decent massage for 1200, TA+HJ for 1K. B2B for 2K.
2. One young NE indie referred by a known therapist, she has tight pussy, however, very shy. I paid 5K per shot.
3. An young girl in Chennai, who is doing this for funding her studies. 10K per shot. I didn't post this FR in Chennai thread for obvious reasons as I got it through one of the WG.
What I am looking for:
VFM Indies within 8K range preferably NEs(Not regular run of the mill discussed here like Ritika etc..), but I am open for NI or SI too..I have couple of contacts. DM if you want to exchange.
SexResearch
08-23-25, 06:23
Had this contact for a while. Contacted her and fixed the session for 7 pm, she's a local and speaks English and Kannada. Reached her location where she sort of hid and brought me in which was kinda thrilling. She's a slim MILF and pretty big boob in a saree it was quite hot. Kissed her waist line and slowly undressed her and revealed her melons and had them to my hearts content. Then entered her doggy to begin with and I spanked her and then she rode me cowgirl for a while. She was quite wet. Released in missionary while I gobbles her melons.
Rate: 3 k one shot.
Can exchange for contacts in similar price range only.She is like a road side pros*itue, Not worth even 500.
That's Riya as far as I know. Genuine but not worth the money. Can hold good conversation.Does her number end with 146 ?
IAmSiddharth
08-23-25, 10:23
Tried BP spa at ex pm nagar, tried miss dreams, nothing much to write, very shy lady, sucked her boobs but didn't enjoyed much, 1. 7 k counter and 1. 5 k extras, ended with HJ.
I am eagerly looking for firm thick boobs for sucking them hearts content at SPA (SI / NI / NE). If any kind souls has info, please PM me.
Take Care.
Sid.
Stealth Boy
08-23-25, 11:25
Has anyone met any of these super expensive touring escorts? They quote half my bank balance for a few hours of meet!!
Example of one such profile in Bangalore currently.
https://www.missjasminewoods.com/india-tour
I went to this salon yesterday and tried Sxxxi therapist. She is SI and quoted 6 K for TL B2 B. I thought this is a vfm place.
Is Arun still active.
He is dealing with mostly indians now .
Has anyone met any of these super expensive touring escorts? They quote half my bank balance for a few hours of meet!!
Example of one such profile in Bangalore currently.
https://www.missjasminewoods.com/india-tourWith that much money you can fly abroad and get who ever you want!.
Yes but not very, he currently has one indian as we speak. His indian girls have been mostly bad as not had a great experience so I avoid.
Is Arun still active.
.
Hi, does anyone know if they provide ES in w spa, kora. Let me know if anyone has been there before.
Is SP palak still active in bglr these days? Anyone tried her birds recently?She / he. It's her husband (recently married / earlier also operated by the same guy. Who was using palaks name (not her real name) and her reels to mkt / attract mongers. Now using new no. Old no may be still active (not sure) having their profile in all dating apps. No ending 725.
WakeUpSong
08-24-25, 20:43
A month old FR, visited kala pathar near the Engineering college in safed area, called and found divya and Diya were available. Took Divya who was vulptous, huge at $$ and be at at BS that one cannot take the hands and eyes off. All ES available and FS was charged 3. 5 k. Enjoy and care to share such VFM Indies!
I am seeking for Leena Punjabi and Shabboo's contact on the other forums, help me if you got their details, I will add such VFM contacts in exchange!
Had this contact for a while. Contacted her and fixed the session for 7 pm, she's a local and speaks English and Kannada. Reached her location where she sort of hid and brought me in which was kinda thrilling. She's a slim MILF and pretty big boob in a saree it was quite hot. Kissed her waist line and slowly undressed her and revealed her melons and had them to my hearts content. Then entered her doggy to begin with and I spanked her and then she rode me cowgirl for a while. She was quite wet. Released in missionary while I gobbles her melons.
Rate: 3 k one shot.
Can exchange for contacts in similar price range only.All your contacts are absolutely horrible.
IAmSiddharth
08-25-25, 03:24
Bro, you don't have PM facility.
Sid.
A month old FR, visited kala pathar near the Engineering college in safed area, called and found divya and Diya were available. Took Divya who was vulptous, huge at $$ and be at at BS that one cannot take the hands and eyes off. All ES available and FS was charged 3. 5 k. Enjoy and care to share such VFM Indies!
I am seeking for Leena Punjabi and Shabboo's contact on the other forums, help me if you got their details, I will add such VFM contacts in exchange!
I have tried a spa with name same as frozen lead character.
Entry: 1. 5 k.
Girl: S√ji (recommended by another therapist from another spa).
Offer: b2 b full nude (2. 5 k). She said she gives wonderful BJ for 5 k which is toll heavy so did not opt for it.
Wir: no.
Tried it as I was on the way and near buy said 1. 2 k starting and had good reviews.
Got a manipuri girl after long time.
Got a proper massage and tearing of disposable at the beginning of es.
Damages.
Entry 1. 2 k.
B2 b (undi on but access to sweet spot was there) 3 k. After hard negotiation.
Has anyone used the services of Naina on MR? Asking price is 16 k for 2 and ready for Anal as well.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/i-m-naina-100-real-in-bangalore?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Naina
Please let me know if she is worth it. Thank you.
Hi Brothers,
I am eagerly looking for firm thick boobs for sucking them hearts content at SPA (SI / NI / NE). If any kind souls has info, please PM me.
Take Care.
Sid.Hi.
Try Farhan Akhtar' Sister at Apple Spa in Musk Nagar.
Must be 34 DD.
Cheers.
1. Indie Reshma Taj (ph no ending 0204).
The reason I remember her so vividly is all due to her smelly pussy. While kissing her boobs the worst thing I did was to finger her roughly and after that I never recovered from the shock. It was not something which happens due to STD's but due to poor hygiene. Greeted me with a glass of water, attitude was OK. Agreed for 4. 5 k for 2 hours but I ran away after my first shot. She is quite responsive and I believe regularly meets 2-3 people. I could be wrong. Lots of fake moaning.
Verdict Card:
Damages - 4. 5 k + 1. 2 k (hotel).
Boobs - 6/10 handful and likes it when you play with them.
Pussy - 3/10 , no more comments on that.
Face - 5/10.
WIR. I will try once more in the early morning, in case the hygiene is the same I am not returning ever again.
2. Koramangla Club 6th Block,
went here after one of my friends got lucky in picking up a WG. This was my first time trying to pick up someone and I was nervous as hell. Just saw few chicks staring at guys. Now here is the major surprise. I saw 2 SA chicks here dressed up seductively with half of the boobs out. I could recognize Nikki but the other one I am not sure if it was Bubbles or some one else. I went in at 10:30 PM and returned empty handed by 11:45 PM. Wanted to know if the seasoned folks will recommend to join it's membership.
3. https://www.instagram.com/bliss.pair.therapy/
booked my usual therapist for my bi-monthly body massage from them. Reached to my apartment half an hour late. She gave me a hurried handjob after massage. Tipped her Rs 500 for that.
Massage: 8/10 for good 75 minutes
Extras: 2/10 , I only got a Handjob after repeating her for like 4 times. I would have done it myself better by watching some OTT clips.
Damages: 1. 9 k for massage + 500 (HJ).
WIR: Only for massage.
4. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/mia-top-service
This MR profile, she goes by name Mia these days. Earlier it was Rose.
Even after reading lot's of negative FR's I decided it's time to taste a foreign kitty before 2026 arrives. My goodness, these are all pro WG's of vietnam. Very professional but and an expert time watcher. They won't do anything extra even if tipped. Now on the positive side, I liked her figure. Attitude except for the time watching part was good. Can easily take rough pounding. I might be exaggerating since she was my first foreigner escort this year. Good thing, they allow kissing but no BBJ. She stays with one more chick.
Attitude - 7/10.
Figure - 9/10 , meat at right places.
Communication - 2/10 , can't speak English.
Boobs - 6/10 , soft and mid size.
Ass - 9/10.
Damages - 13 k for 1 hour.
WIR. No, atleast I want someone who speaks basic English.
5. Magic Spa, Madiwala
Got assigned a MILF therapist. Big boobs but not a great ass. Counter 2. 3 k, this is too high for such a spa. The lineup was not my type at all, all chubby chicks. Massage was namesake and total shit. So within 10 minutes, I knew she isn't interested to finish the massage. Told her I want BJ without cover and gave her 1. 5 k for that and that's it. Spent 3. 8 k for this experience.
Ambience. Average 5/10.
Boobs - 7/10.
Ass - 4/10 and has a tummy.
Massage - 1/10.
Damages - 2. 3 k counter, 1. 5 k BBJ. 3. 8 k.
WIR. For quick cheap release may be but not very soon.Who was the therapist in Bliss pair therapy?
SecretHusband
08-25-25, 08:51
Has anyone met any of these super expensive touring escorts? They quote half my bank balance for a few hours of meet!!
Example of one such profile in Bangalore currently.
https://www.missjasminewoods.com/india-tour40% advance is a no no. Looks fake.
Raj Chopra1976
08-25-25, 09:53
I use to visit this spa too often when I was near to btm. But moved north Bangalore. I usally get pics to whatapp whenever new therpist come lat week they send new pic name se** so went on Sunday to meet in spa.
She is north east good body nice attitude. She became nude and you can suck and finger her. Not ready for FS but good exterience.
While coming out saw one more NE. She is tall and cute NE. Will try next time.
Body:7.
Boobs:6.
Pusy:8.
B2 b:8.
I can reciprocate with known people who can help me back.
Has anyone met any of these super expensive touring escorts? They quote half my bank balance for a few hours of meet!!
Example of one such profile in Bangalore currently.
https://www.missjasminewoods.com/india-tourI am sure you can get decent instagram influencers and actresses for that amount. You could even book a round trip to EU countries and meet some bombshells.
SauravDinesh
08-25-25, 16:24
I use to visit this spa too often when I was near to btm. But moved north Bangalore. I usally get pics to whatapp whenever new therpist come lat week they send new pic name se** so went on Sunday to meet in spa.
She is north east good body nice attitude. She became nude and you can suck and finger her. Not ready for FS but good exterience.
While coming out saw one more NE. She is tall and cute NE. Will try next time.
Body:7.
Boobs:6.
Pusy:8.
B2 b:8.
I can reciprocate with known people who can help me back.What was the damage?
Recently went to this new spa in Whitefield main road. It is in a complex where a popular pastry shop is there, reviewed here couple of times. Kinda premium feel like goghi very clean, could be because it's only few months old. Currently no This are available. The day I went all NEs were also busy, took one NI, miss and or the. Massage was really good and was tempting all throughout. After 25 min, ES were discussed and it was super costly and she wasn't budging down from initial 7 k for b2, 4 k for TL. I tried to bring it down but in vain and asked to continue the massage.
About 20 or so minutes left, she again brought it up, After all the teasing cloudnt hold, lot of back and forth, agreed on 2. 5 k for HJ + tl. The service was decent and allowed a bit of mild fingering as well.
Entry - 2. 5 k.
Will try other NEs.
Raj Chopra1976
08-26-25, 11:46
I tried 3 spas in the last weekend. This is the new one. Where I get frequent requests in whaapp so I asked them can we choose therpise before paying they agreed.
Reached this place I told I want to see first. They shown me photos. I choosen one girl rishi** she is NE with sexy figure.
The massage is name sake after 20 mins she aksed for extras quoted 5 k for B2 b. I said I never pay more than 3 k for b2 b then she said nobody will do here. She recommended another girl there who does for 3 k. After seeing her I rejected. Then finally paid 4. 5 k for b2 b2.
She has sexy body fingering boobsuckk and allowed. B2 b is ok. As usual with all girls in India.
There are 12 therpists to choose. If you don't mind on price you can try.
Girl:8. 5.
Boobs:8.
Pssy:9.
Service:7.
Not ready for DFK or FS. May be all does there. After seeing situation there. You need ot be regular.
Is SP palak still active in bglr these days? Anyone tried her birds recently?Yes, SP palak is active. Not tried any bird recently but got birds pictures in whatsapp.
RockBufster
08-26-25, 13:25
Just wanted to check with seniors if any one has met cam girl manju. She is a mallu Chick in college. Have taken few cam shows and she seems legit. But is asking for 1 k advance to fix for real meet and she'll share pics and other details. She s quoting around 15 k for 3 to 4 hrs. Would really appreciate any insights.
Friends, can someone please share some contact to get into this new generation of NE. They were vfm and good company but all of them are old now or not operating. I am referring to Angel, Mimi, Demi, Lamnu, Dennis, jenny etc. I'll.
Can someone give me few leads for any of the new NEs in action (old ones I already have contacts).
I have always helped others and will continue to help as per your needs in other cities as well.
Thanks in advance.Shared their facebook ids with around 15 people. Did any one get lucky to meet any of them?
Loose Cannon
08-27-25, 07:40
Blr has gone to the dogs in terms of tip cost. My friend Rahul found a newly opened spa in Kasturi Nagar east NGEF where the therapist didn't ask for his house deeds and massage was actually decent. So if any one wants to have a good massage can try out the south korean capital touch. I might try it this weekend.
LC.
I tried 3 spas in the last weekend. This is the new one. Where I get frequent requests in whaapp so I asked them can we choose therpise before paying they agreed.
Reached this place I told I want to see first. They shown me photos. I choosen one girl rishi** she is NE with sexy figure.
The massage is name sake after 20 mins she aksed for extras quoted 5 k for B2 b. I said I never pay more than 3 k for b2 b then she said nobody will do here. She recommended another girl there who does for 3 k. After seeing her I rejected. Then finally paid 4. 5 k for b2 b2.
She has sexy body fingering boobsuckk and allowed. B2 b is ok. As usual with all girls in India.
There are 12 therpists to choose. If you don't mind on price you can try.
Girl:8. 5.
Boobs:8.
Pssy:9.
Service:7.
Not ready for DFK or FS. May be all does there. After seeing situation there. You need ot be regular.
Poseidon16
08-27-25, 08:37
Dear seniors of Bangalore. Hope you're all happy fucking!! Can any kind soul give me review for these profiles.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/scarlet-ot-sexy-in-yerappanahalli
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/prettie-realmeet-camshow-threesome
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/rimming-cim-deep-throat-fuck
Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
Poseidon16
08-27-25, 09:02
Went to this Thai spa in victory nagar. It's opposite to a sports ground and close to Maya Bangalore and Go Native. Be careful as there are two spas next to each other in the same compound. The left one is like a salon don't go there, the right one is the place.
Receptionst was a sweet guy. Two Thais were available and I choose Jas* and Paid 1. 5 K at the counter.
She must be in her 40's. Has a good figure. The massage was very good especially on the legs as I had sore muscles from all the walking. The massage went on for 30 minutes and she didn't initiate the extras, so I asked for it. WTF! She quoted 6 K for BJ+B2 B I laughed and bargained hard. I told that my friend is a regular and he gets it for 3 K. She was negotiating hard. I didn't want to waste any further time and I agreed for 4. 5 K for BJ+B2 B with a complementary bum ball massage.
The bum ball massage was heavenly. It was the best I've experienced so far. I had to guide her to the shaft and balls and show where it was impactful. But she learned quickly. I had shaved and I was clean and I could see her getting involved in the act I literally would've cum If I didn't stop. Me Johnny was very happy. She asked me to clean up and started the B2 B. She has a good skin and figure with hot tattoos on her ass and it was a sight to behold. However her boobs and ass were silicone and her tits were very hard. I didn't like it.
After the B2 B I initiated DFK and she was very proactive as I choked, spanked and kissed her and finally spitting in her mouth. She went down and licked me all over the perineum, balls and penis, and dear lord I was worth the money. She took it in and took me full and deep throated. She told me clearly not to hold her hair or head. But What a sloppy BJ it was, she spat on it, scratched it and sucked super good. After 10 minutes, I didn't cum and she finished me with a sensual handjob while I was squeezing her ass and holding her waist. I was glorious brothers.
After cleaning up I came out and was feeling like socializing, I spoke to the receptionist guy and we spoke about random stuff and it was 30 minutes surprisingly. Bought him a chai from a shop nearby while I had a smoke. It was a good day yesterday.
Face - 6. 5.
Figure - 8.
Boobs - 5.
Ass - 6. 5.
Service - 8. 8.
BJ - 9.
Attitude - 9. 5 (She kept teasing me and caressing my ass and biting it and said she loved my ass, weird idk).
Damage - 1. 5+4. 5.
WIR. Only for that godamm BJ.
The profile looks suspicious and likely fake. Genuine profiles on MR usually avoid posting clear photos — they tend to blur or hide their faces for privacy. Also, the quoted rates and openly agreeing to an*l raise further doubts. My suggestion would be to skip this one and check other profiles to avoid getting scammed.
Has anyone used the services of Naina on MR? Asking price is 16 k for 2 and ready for Anal as well.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/i-m-naina-100-real-in-bangalore?q%5Bname_cont%5D=Naina
Please let me know if she is worth it. Thank you.
Hi.
Try Farhan Akhtar' Sister at Apple Spa in Musk Nagar.
Must be 34 DD.
Cheers.Bro please provide review on birds from apple spa.
FlyingSparkz
08-28-25, 08:29
Saw a post for a fit MILF on a reddit thread. Messaged and was asked to contact on tg handle. Was sent pics of a fairly attractive NE MILF. Asking for 6 k for 2 + cab. The TG handle I think is run by a handler guy.
Anyone tried anything like this? The 6 k ask triggered my suspicions. And hence checking here. TIA.
MumbaiGuru462
08-28-25, 11:26
Hey all,
I know we all do here with Indian women, current I am in Cali for 2 weeks, thinking about taking someone from PrivateDelights.
Hows the typical experience having with a white women? Was it worth the experience? Specially for the first time?
We all grow up fascinating white women, watching them in the porn, does that meet the expectations?
Also how was the experience between American vs European vs Asian? My current preferred one is tall white and not skinny. Lets see.
Also my dm is open, if anyone want to share any guidance or experience.My experience with white women are good, had lot of experience with them. DATY definitely is better with white women, more hygienic, clean. White women know their body, they know how to enjoy themselves, if you treat them well they respond well. Most of them are bit demanding if you just left them like that, all I do is give them an orgasm with orals, so fat all the white women I met like to be eaten, lick their whe body and some are WD about rimming. Overall they are fun to be with and easy to break up too. But the paid girls are very professional, no emotional attachment, GFE is just namesake.
MumbaiGuru462
08-28-25, 11:28
Does anyone know about Cali Reena? After my last meet she just disappeared.
RayushBpgc
08-28-25, 12:39
I have been mongering for over an year. I have and at iled few of them but looking for new MILF around Marthahalli ORR with incalls.
Till now I have nailed a NE MILF at 3 k at Orr spa, one MILF near Nagarbhavi at 3 k / shot, another near Manyta Tech park (5 k MILF) and an Uzbek girl at 8 k.
Which spa is this? Can DM me.
I know most of the seniors visited jaraganahalli bt spa. I thought the owner slipped under shadows. But no, she opened another spa near btm.
Pros: girls are younger.
Its not that much shady.
Damages: counter 1.5/ girl 2.5 (full nude B2B).
Name: swargeeya in English.
What are BS, SW, M wellness, ARW, E wellness & JP nagar spas?
Have been trying few spas over the past Few months. Things has been busy with work so didn't spend much time writing details FR, so here writing a quick summary of the spa I visited over the last 6-8 months. Nothing great to be mentioned and most of them are already discussed here.
Koramanagala area.
1. MTD. Been here multiple times and the place has become expensive with all the new therapist. Mostly I took basic service like HJ, topless. Didn't try B2 be as it was expensive (asking 3 k upwards.).
Damage -0. 5 to 1. 5 k for services.
2. BS spa (near IT park). Not so great room. Massage was bad. Services was only HJ. There was one NE girl who allowed sucking and fingering but she left the spa. Others were HJ only.
Damage - 0. 5-1 k.
3. SW spa (near the IT park). Again basic setup but clean. All young NE therapist. HJ with top access. Tired few of them but most therapist left, so no regular one..
IAmSiddharth
08-28-25, 15:29
Bro, you don't have PM facility.
Sid.
Hi.
Try Farhan Akhtar' Sister at Apple Spa in Musk Nagar.
Must be 34 DD.
Cheers.
Divshare1996
08-28-25, 20:21
Are you talking about Zoya in International Apple Spa, Kasturi Nagar branch?
If yes then that's her size. Did you just had B2 B or FS?
Hi.
Try Farhan Akhtar' Sister at Apple Spa in Musk Nagar.
Must be 34 DD.
Cheers.
Check if she is active in some forum and posted pics for verification. Read the comments on her post should give you an idea about her.
Saw a post for a fit MILF on a reddit thread. Messaged and was asked to contact on tg handle. Was sent pics of a fairly attractive NE MILF. Asking for 6 k for 2 + cab. The TG handle I think is run by a handler guy.
Anyone tried anything like this? The 6 k ask triggered my suspicions. And hence checking here. TIA.
IAmSiddharth
08-29-25, 06:34
If any one has tried this spa recently, please pm me.
Sid.
Bro, you don't have PM facility.
Sid.
I went to this salon yesterday and tried Sxxxi therapist. She is SI and quoted 6 K for TL B2 B. I thought this is a vfm place.Elsa Wellness? It's a shit spa bro, not even good for a quickie. Not VFM either.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/cookie-indian
This is Leone, right? Asking 18 k /2.
Hello guys,
I'm in Bangalore for three days on a business trip. Can anyone recommend some good places to check out in Indiranagar or near by —whether a nice spa, wellness spot, or even something fun to do in the area? My past experiences in the city haven't been great, bait or switch or scammers. Would really aprreciate if senors in this area can show me some liegt: I will return favour when you guyz will be visiting Dubai, which is my home playground.
Cheers,
Faaz.
Hi guys, any Cali spa recommendation to try. The good profiles reviewed here most of them are not present whenever I login. I have not seen most of the profiles for weeks now.Have used it in the past, its good but mostly only massage that too name sake.
I'm not sure if they are still operating. Earlier there used to be many reviews in the forum in the past.
Now I don't see much. Online home or hotel massage service.
Nicely written for a starter. Just adding couple of more as well.
Massagerepublic is just to start, there are many more like that. As long as your not cheated its fine.
Always carry less cash in a strange places.
Don't carry / use expensive phones if possible.
Never use your primary number.
Don't send cash before you meet the girl.
Tell what you want boldly straight.
Have some guts to hut WG then your happy whenever you want.
I've stopped mongering for sometime, coming to Bangalore this week if anyone wants to catch up will be nice as well.
Everyone starts as a newbie bro, but before you start getting contacts and stuff, I'd suggest to go out and explore yourself, add 5-10 good FRs and then you can see the game change. My suggestions.
- Invest a couple of hours and read through the last 100-150 pages, you would get enough pointers to get started without even PMing anyone.
- There are like thousands of spas in Bangalore and most of them give extras. As a thumb rule, avoid the high luxury ones, most run of the mill ones, you at least get an HJ. Try out a few and write FRs.
- There are websites like massagerepublic where you can find girls. Play safe, select the ones with reviews etc. , but invest some time and cash to get stared on the journey.
- Ideally meet girls / Spas that have not been covered in the forum yet, as people will respect your contributions better.
- Write good, detailed and honest FRs every time you meet the girl. If the girl is OK, post face masked pics which surely gets you more attention.
- Once you write a few good FRs, seniors themselves might ping you for contacts, when you can ask them to share theirs (do in a polite way).
- After a write a few good FRs, your likely hood to get a reply to a DM increases substantially and from thereon you are set.
- BTW, if you have good FRs to write about other countries (as you say), post it on the respective forums. Increasing legit FR count will always help.
Cheers and all the best.
P.S. : I am not a regular in Bangalore, I don't think Bangalore is VFM for mongering. Even when I do monger in Bangalore, I stick to Afros from MR, as they are VFM, often have nice tight bodies and drive the exotic quotient for me. Would have met 15+ Afros last 2-3 years when I come here. I am trying to give you an example of how you can start mongering even without anyone's help.
SymonWestt
08-30-25, 03:48
Yes she is
16K is okay.
She looks very young and slim now.
But not as wild as before.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/cookie-indian
This is Leone, right? Asking 18 k /2.
SymonWestt
08-30-25, 03:56
Dude.
Its like Nirvana setup.
Even same front office staff.
2. 4 K is the minimum price for 1 HR.
Girls are looking good but quoted 10 K for B2 B.
SW.
Bro, you don't have PM facility.
Sid.
DonutRider
08-30-25, 06:13
Regular at this spa, new ne chic miss are. Very nice massage, polite and friendly. Slightly chubby but she was good. She asked for extras and quoted 2. 5 k for HJ and topless and 5 k for b2 b. Negotiatioted for 2 k tl but she wouldn't agree. Didn't ask money upfront and pleasant attitude, helped her out of her top and bra. Started sucking on them, they were nice and big, just a little bit saggy, not my type. She resisted initially but with some flirting, she started enjoying too. I was sitting up, with one started rubbing her pussy from outside and with other hand busy with boobs. She was jerking me off vigorously but I had another session that day and I can release on demand. With some dirty talk and neck kisses (no DFK allowed), I could feel her wetness. I told her that that I knew you were wet and you were enjoying nicely more than me, she giggled. After some time I asked if she came, she nodded and I just said let me help more and started unzipping her pants, she didn't resist but helped herslef out of her pants and panties, and I fingered her like a prom she came all over my hand and took my fingers out immediately. I stood up and with one finger up her butt, I jerked myself off. She went to wash herslef (I didn't because I was going home anyways) paid her 2. 5 k after some jokes and hugging.
Though90% of the sex I have is usually paid with almost zero flirting with outside girls, these kind of occasionsal free fingerings, free blowjobs and free handjobs keep my spirits high and interest fresh in spa mongering.
PussyGraber
08-31-25, 16:54
Hey folks,
Finally met the much discussed MILF on ISG, Suma (ending no. 557) a couple of days ago, and all thanks to Gunner6392 bro. I would say the experience was okayish, not my best encounter, but not the worst as well. The only thing which was painful or annoying in the entirety was the freaking bike drive from Whitefield to Nagarbhavi and back. I can tell you that even though I have never been penetrated, but my ass was sore the entire next day. LOL.
So coming to the point, nothing additional to add apart from what has been described about her, or her service by other brothers on the forum. My only advice would be please don't be a moron like me, and take the damn metro.
Though want to point out that she is way darker than her pics, and weirdly, I found her nose to be like one of those comics witch. Too pointy and downwards. Haha (don't know why did I even notice such a facial feature, LOL). And also, she was in a hurry to finish the deed. Not a time watcher, but was continuously asking me "please don't hold it back sir, let it flow out you". What the hell is "let it flow out". HAHAHAHA. But apart from these downers, everything else was decent.
If I had to give some ratings on her, then.
Face: 4/10. Not that eye pleasing. Plus she is way darker than the pics she shares, and has a nose that of those comics witches.
Body: 5/10. Little bit tummy. Not that bad, but not good either.
Attitude: 7/10. She was very sweet to talk to. Showed me her son's pics as well. Not a time watcher, but did ask me to being gentle again and again, and was trying to end the session ASAP.
Boobs: 5/10. Has decent boobs. But was complaining to not maul them, since she had some scars on those, which were hurting her.
Pussy: 7/10. Not super tight, but decent enough. Hygienic pussy and could feel the walls too while entering. Did have little bit of hair, but that's fine. Not a Bush.
BJ: 7/10. Little toothy, but kudos to her for putting effort.
Damage was 3 K for 1 shot. That does make me want to return back, but given the distance, I think I will look for alternates first, probably the ones closer to my area. I know I am a horny bastard (and others have mentioned it too), but boundaries have to be drawn. HAHA.
My DM is open. If anyone wants to give her a try or something to ask about her, hit me up.
PussyGraber
08-31-25, 16:56
Forgot to add her pic in the earlier post. Apologies.
Keep Banging.
PussyGraber.
Any brother tried below mr link.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/short-time-6k-upto-2-hours
No red flag is the red flag for me.
Any brother tried below mr link.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/short-time-6k-upto-2-hours
No red flag is the red flag for me.It is an SP. Aren't there SPs already popular in the forum? Why take risks?
To folks who are using reddit to score, how are you finding these profiles?
I tried looking and first of all there are 100's of Indian nsfw subreddits.
Then most models that I find say no to meet ups in their bio.
Do you approach the ones that say no as well?
Or I need to keep looking a lot more?
Any help would be appreciated.
SymonWestt
09-01-25, 09:00
Yeah same here bro.
99% are looking for virtual fun. Ofcourse its paid.
And others are cpls.
I never seen any indie there.
To folks who are using reddit to score, how are you finding these profiles?
I tried looking and first of all there are 100's of Indian nsfw subreddits.
Then most models that I find say no to meet ups in their bio.
Do you approach the ones that say no as well?
Or I need to keep looking a lot more?
Any help would be appreciated.
Any dance bar in Bangalore?
MassageEnthu14
09-01-25, 17:48
Hi fellow brethren,
It's been ages since I logged in here.
But I pretty much keep perusing content from here. Had many great moments. Had personal issues as well due to this undying habit.
Looking forward to reconnect with brothers here to share contacts and resources.
Posting my experience from S (desert) international spa.
It's 7 k for 90 min at the counter for a VIP Jacuzzi room. They check you with that weird tiny metal detector that couldn't detect my present zip. LOL. They make you empty your pockets before you can be taken into the vault kinda setting.
The girl inside told me that they let you carry cover since it's obvious. The girl that I had still works in the spa. I offered her my massage for a while and she was horny enough to fuck me in the jacuzzi without the see. It doesn't happen always and yes I'm ashamed about how far I've gone with this habit that I've stopped being cautious.
She said the charges are higher for the vvip room since the girl pleases you once on the bed and then once in the Jacuzzi. Couldn't bring her down below 7 k. Kinda went with the flow for the once in s lifetime jacuzzi experience.
Can someone please guide on membership again? I would like to text people directly in here.
Regards,
MassageEnthu14.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
MassageEnthu14
09-01-25, 18:25
Hi Fellas,
Hope your all enjoying your Sunday and getting some nice action.
Any nice spas offering b2 b around the Kanakapura Rd area? Tried looking at a few, but did not seem enticing or promising.
Just shifted here and frankly seems a desert though.
Happy to respond with appropriate parlors around be. G area, Color-Field or Kora.
Keep rocking!OMG this is the desert in the whole of Bangalore. It's farthest from the airport and we have absolutely no spas towards the nice road exit on this road. I'm sure you would have turned skeleton if you were waiting the last year for any spas to open up here.
Blr has gone to the dogs in terms of tip cost. My friend Rahul found a newly opened spa in Kasturi Nagar east NGEF where the therapist didn't ask for his house deeds and massage was actually decent. So if any one wants to have a good massage can try out the south korean capital touch. I might try it this weekend..Recent visit of mine to are! At and KN had no Thai's, but filled with NI & NE. The avg cost of BJ + B2B is at 10 k FS is 16 k. I really am hating how expensive it's getting. Its also super hard to get hold of genuine contacts with a genuine price. Why is it hard for them to understand demand and supply? Keep the chain of supply affordable to have multiple visits, not bankrupt the client. Ideally Bankrupting / Unacceptable rates should make them fear that their reputation and clients are at stake. But nah doesn't work that way.
So I saw one of ISG reviews where one bird was mentioned beautiful. So I went to the spa even spike to owner before. Said she's available. But when I went there she wasn't available and asked to wait for an hour. I was horny and saw a Kerala girl with huge assets was chubby but cute, dusky. And knew Tamil so took her.
Had a mixed experience not good not bad was OK. She said to wear paper ones but I just went naked in front of her and she was like no sir no sir but I was so horny and said it's OK to touch. Only 2 times she hesitated 3 time she touched and asked what I wanted. I asked for FS she said I don't do and said 4 k for B2B, HJ, DATY. I was horny didn't think much as it's normal price in Bangalore now. Man her boobs were really big so I just was fondling her boobs and pulling her boobs while pinching her nipples speaking dirty. She loved it. She then asked me to lick her pussy I did it with hearts content didn't smell full shaven neat. But didn't like rapid strokes she wanted gentle licks. After that was making her take doggy position and was slapping her ass till she felt pain. So she pulled me to massage bed and started applying oil and started B2B. Was ok only rubbing boobs on body felt mechanical. So pulled her boobs to my face and suffocated myself then she herself asked about sex quoted 8 k. So just rubbed my cock on her labia speaking dirty she loved it as I was ready for HJ she said I'll do HJ twice if I lick her for sometime. Obliged and again HJ felt mechanical. I came fast so she went for shower..Could you please share more info on the other birds you were keen to meet? I am looking for a Tamil bird too, mind telling this birds name that gave you the session?
Mickey Thomas
09-02-25, 05:07
My hunt for good looking gals continues and happened to hit one of the thai spa in ex pm nagar recently.
Asked the counter guy to share pics after payment, usually I used to get answer I will assign good one, but he showed four options in the mobile. Selected 1 NI and went to the room after foot wash.
Long story short, after 30 minutes I was fingering her and she was damn wet and making out in multiple positions as I started carrying protection these days.
Happy to find a place where I can select birds before we move to room.
Damage 2 k counter, 6 k to gal.
NewtonMandal
09-02-25, 07:31
Has anyone taken the VIP membership of the parties and fun group. Any pointers if its genuine?
SexResearch
09-02-25, 08:14
I wanted to ask the forum, if cops are again raiding afro dens or has the scam advanced to another level. I don't understand how come most of my friends who once met an afro may be 4-6 months ago are getting arrest notifications now via Whatsapp.
DarKnight77
09-02-25, 08:23
I was venturing around vart**r road area, doing hit and trial of MPs (wasted a lot of money that day) , was disappointed mostly with quality.
In my last attempt found this MP with big banner, tried out, it had new infra, very clean hygienic, all NE line up, more than 6.
The staff was above average, there came miss T, I was awed at her, she is tall slim pretty, all in all gave a very airline hostess model vibe, chose her.
Straight away asked for services, took CBJ + b2 b at 5 K, wasnt budging down, I was like okay worth it, I guess can be brought down, just didn't try very hard as she was too good looking.
There is other staff to be tried for sure.
Counter charges 1. 5 K.
Willing to reciprocate in exchange of something similar, young big tits slim chick / good BJ.
PM is open.
Regards.
Dk.
Hello Mongers. I am visiting Bangalore. I see reference to SP (arun and palak). Anyone willing to share their contact?
Also any spa recommendations near Rajajinagar / Orion mall?
Thank you!
ThisOneFs1
09-02-25, 10:05
Hi, I have 3 hours stopover in e-city this weekend. Can anyone share some good spa with extras?
LaidForPaid
09-02-25, 11:27
I wanted to ask the forum, if cops are again raiding afro dens or has the scam advanced to another level. I don't understand how come most of my friends who once met an afro may be 4-6 months ago are getting arrest notifications now via Whatsapp.What does the notification say? Did they all meet the same Afros at around the same time? If so could you highlight the profile names?
Its been awhile since I met one, not this year if I remember right, but can you elaborate please? Did they respond to the notifications?
Hi,
Jyoti MILF. Pic attached. Number ending xxx904. Any idea about her? Is she active? Anyone met her recently? Having her number since few yrs. But couldn't connect as I didn't have a solid reference.
Can anyone help me out?
Mi.
Has anyone tried Seema NE attached pic.
She is quoting 12 k for 2 and stays in Koramangala.
Ready to share if anyone interested
Can someone kind soul please hook me up with any CIS contact? I just want to try it once, so willing to push the budget too as needed. Even SP's that provide the service would work. Can reciprocate if needed.
Thanks!
Any dance bar in Bangalore?Dance bars opening by Sept first week hopefully.
Has anyone tried Seema NE attached pic.
She is quoting 12 k for 2 and stays in Koramangala.
Ready to share if anyone interestedIf she is saying her name as Seema then I guess this is Vivi from Mimi's gang in new avatar.
Pic is obviously fake and she goes by Seema Pawar on Facebook. She used to go for 6 k for 2 shots.
Please do not pay 12 k and save all of us.
BTW I found contact of our old Mimi & Sylvia aka Dennis in Bangalore. Don't ping me for their contacts because they are saying they work in church now.
Hi,
Jyoti MILF. Pic attached. Number ending xxx904. Any idea about her? Is she active? Anyone met her recently? Having her number since few yrs. But couldn't connect as I didn't have a solid reference.
Can anyone help me out?
Mi.She looks like the perfect next door neighbour.
Have fun and let's know how it went!
Anymore hints on 'naught fav' would be appreciated!
PM's open.
Thanks!
An afro, goes by name 'naught fav'.
Good in experience. Amazing BJ, CIM, COB, twerk, naughty play, likes little anal play too.
Can find on Mr.
MumbaiGuru462
09-03-25, 04:50
Hi, I have 3 hours stopover in e-city this weekend. Can anyone share some good spa with extras?V Thai at Neeladri is the best in ecity. All others are down market.
SexResearch
09-03-25, 07:55
Anymore hints on 'naught fav' would be appreciated!
PM's open.
Thanks!https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/naughty-favour-rimming-bj-queen
Hi Fellas,
Hope your all enjoying your Sunday and getting some nice action.
Any nice spas offering b2 b around the Kanakapura Rd area? Tried looking at a few, but did not seem enticing or promising.
Just shifted here and frankly seems a desert though.
Happy to respond with appropriate parlors around be. G area, Color-Field or Kora.
Keep rocking!There is one Charisma spa in near yelachenahalli metro. Not even one other I have found.
Tried Reshmi Taj. I found her decent VFM. Pussy was OK and not smelly. Met her in my hotel morning time.
That MR profile of "Mia Top service" is switch and bait. The girl in the hotel shown was completely different from pics. Didn't go ahead.
1. Indie Reshma Taj (ph no ending 0204).
The reason I remember her so vividly is all due to her smelly pussy. While kissing her boobs the worst thing I did was to finger her roughly and after that I never recovered from the shock. It was not something which happens due to STD's but due to poor hygiene. Greeted me with a glass of water, attitude was OK. Agreed for 4. 5 k for 2 hours but I ran away after my first shot. She is quite responsive and I believe regularly meets 2-3 people. I could be wrong. Lots of fake moaning.
Verdict Card:
Damages - 4. 5 k + 1. 2 k (hotel).
Boobs - 6/10 handful and likes it when you play with them.
Pussy - 3/10 , no more comments on that.
Face - 5/10.
WIR. I will try once more in the early morning, in case the hygiene is the same I am not returning ever again.
2. Koramangla Club 6th Block,
went here after one of my friends got lucky in picking up a WG. This was my first time trying to pick up someone and I was nervous as hell. Just saw few chicks staring at guys. Now here is the major surprise. I saw 2 SA chicks here dressed up seductively with half of the boobs out. I could recognize Nikki but the other one I am not sure if it was Bubbles or some one else. I went in at 10:30 PM and returned empty handed by 11:45 PM. Wanted to know if the seasoned folks will recommend to join it's membership.
Badmonger11
09-03-25, 14:47
I have been mongering for over an year. I have and at iled few of them but looking for new MILF around Marthahalli ORR with incalls.
Till now I have nailed a NE MILF at 3 k at Orr spa, one MILF near Nagarbhavi at 3 k / shot, another near Manyta Tech park (5 k MILF) and an Uzbek girl at 8 k.Pointers to the MILF in Nagarbhavi will help.
Has anyone tried Seema NE attached pic.
She is quoting 12 k for 2 and stays in Koramangala.
Ready to share if anyone interestedWill love to have her contact details. Can afford.
BeautyAdmirer
09-03-25, 19:16
Hi,
Jyoti MILF. Pic attached. Number ending xxx904. Any idea about her? Is she active? Anyone met her recently? Having her number since few yrs. But couldn't connect as I didn't have a solid reference.
Can anyone help me out?.Looks damn hot bro. Meet her and post FR here.
Please share digits.
I have been mongering for over an year. I have and at iled few of them but looking for new MILF around Marthahalli ORR with incalls.
Till now I have nailed a NE MILF at 3 k at Orr spa, one MILF near Nagarbhavi at 3 k / shot, another near Manyta Tech park (5 k MILF) and an Uzbek girl at 8 k.
Dance bars opening by Sept first week hopefully.Is it open now? Any pointers to the location?
Can someone kind soul please hook me up with any CIS contact? I just want to try it once, so willing to push the budget too as needed. Even SP's that provide the service would work. Can reciprocate if needed.
Thanks!Come on man, someone help here! I will reciprocate.
Hi everyone,
Any recommendations for Spas around jp nagar with reasonable prices. I have already tried green day. Took hamam for 5 k but no one was good so didn't take any extras. Another one whiterabbit. Selection was allowed, a couple of young NEs and VFM. Looking for more recommendations in and around this area and I will share the updates.
Come on man, someone help here! I will reciprocate.There is SP Arun and SP David but looks like that they don't have any CIS now.
There is a SP in Koramangala who has brought some girls from Vietnam and is asking 12 k.
Here is the link to one of them.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/lyly-sexy-vietnamese?q%5Bnationality_id_eq%5D=189
Loose Cannon
09-04-25, 11:23
With the number of spas opening in every street it should be difficult to maintain the expensive price tag. There are indeed places where charges are not the expensive ones. Ignore the ones that overcharged.
Recent visit of mine to are! At and KN had no Thai's, but filled with NI & NE. The avg cost of BJ + B2B is at 10 k FS is 16 k. I really am hating how expensive it's getting. Its also super hard to get hold of genuine contacts with a genuine price. Why is it hard for them to understand demand and supply? Keep the chain of supply affordable to have multiple visits, not bankrupt the client. Ideally Bankrupting / Unacceptable rates should make them fear that their reputation and clients are at stake. But nah doesn't work that way.
Having visited Bangalore annually for work and always staying in the Indiranagar area, I feel compelled to share my experiences with the local scene.
Unfortunately, my encounters have been overwhelmingly negative. A staggering 95% of the online advertisements appear to be fake, leading to frequent bait-and-switch scenarios. The process is unnecessarily difficult, with demands for advance payments and hotel bookings just to verify a provider's authenticity—a practice I've rarely encountered elsewhere in my travels. Most of the girls have here golden pussy syndrom. Guyz please don't infate the prices and give importance to fake profile women and agencies. BOYCOTT.
Comparatively, in Dubai, the process is straightforward, transparent, and offers high-quality services at reasonable prices. Here, however, the rates are disproportionately high for the quality of service provided. Even basic spa services often come with inflated demands, and the overall experience tends to be disappointing.
The prevalence of fake profiles, copied images from international sites, and exaggerated pricing—especially for Vietnamese providers, who are among the most affordable in Dubai—is surprising and frustrating. What I had heard about Bangalore's vibrant scene seems, in my experience, to be built on unreliable reviews and fabricated stories.
This third trip has been particularly disappointing, and I'm counting down the days until I return to Dubai. I hope this review helps others set realistic expectations.
— Faaz.
With the number of spas opening in every street it should be difficult to maintain the expensive price tag. There are indeed places where charges are not the expensive ones. Ignore the ones that overcharged.I completely understand your frustration, and I share your sentiments. The current state of the local scene here is incredibly challenging, especially for those of us who have experienced more transparent and value-driven markets elsewhere.
The inflated prices and unrealistic demands, often for subpar service, are a real issue. It creates a cycle that is unsustainable for visitors and regulars alike. Having traveled extensively, it's disappointing to see such a disconnect between cost and quality here.
The solution, in my opinion, lies in setting collective standards. By refusing to overpay for underwhelming experiences, we can encourage a more fair and honest market. The value proposition should be reasonable for everyone involved.
For those seeking a truly world-class experience, I highly recommend exploring options in places like Dubai, where the quality, transparency, and value are in a completely different league.
Let's advocate for a better, more realistic market here.
— Faaz.
Roronoazoro511
09-04-25, 20:12
Hello everyone,
I'm from Hyderabad and will be visiting Bangalore for 23 days in the coming weeks.
I'm not interested in visiting spas, but I am looking to connect with single females. If anyone has any contacts, please do share with me, 'll try to reciprocate with contacts from Hyderabad.
My DM is open.
Thanks!
MassageEnthu14
09-04-25, 20:27
There is one Charisma spa in near yelachenahalli metro. Not even one other I have found.There are a few others, but the quality and experiences are so poor. It's like having to smoke beedi without any other option.
DarKnight77
09-05-25, 02:53
Is this Sp Koramangala genuine. Any ISG member reviews on his girls and location.
There is SP Arun and SP David but looks like that they don't have any CIS now.
There is a SP in Koramangala who has brought some girls from Vietnam and is asking 12 k.
Here is the link to one of them.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/lyly-sexy-vietnamese?q%5Bnationality_id_eq%5D=189
There is SP Arun and SP David but looks like that they don't have any CIS now.
There is a SP in Koramangala who has brought some girls from Vietnam and is asking 12 k.
Here is the link to one of them.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/lyly-sexy-vietnamese?q%5Bnationality_id_eq%5D=189SOrry to say this is not a SP, she lives in indranager in a hotel and the lady is bait and switch. THe profiles ladies pic is taken from dubai MP profile.
Why even promoting fake profiles also??
Is this Sp Koramangala genuine. Any ISG member reviews on his girls and location.See these for more info. I haven't tried them.
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=3019387&viewfull=1#post3019387.
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=3020303&viewfull=1#post3020303.
NewtonMandal
09-05-25, 10:24
Does anyone has the contacts for Deeksha who used to be in Cali, I no loner see her for quite some months.
My DMs are open if any has her contact.
MeAmTheDevil
09-05-25, 14:01
Attention to anyone looking for spa's in Hennur, Kalyan Nagar and Kammanahalli, I will post a few reports.
First one is "rain" interchange the middle 2 letters.
This is a red one. No selection, expensive (2599) and suddenly told me after all paperwork (yes you have to fill a form to enter) they told me no phones allowed, keep it in a locker! Wth!
Avoid.
More reports coming. Good ones.
Attention to anyone looking for spa's in Hennur, Kalyan Nagar and Kammanahalli, I will post a few reports.
First one is "rain" interchange the middle 2 letters.
This is a red one. No selection, expensive (2599) and suddenly told me after all paperwork (yes you have to fill a form to enter) they told me no phones allowed, keep it in a locker! Wth!
Avoid.
More reports coming. Good ones.I completely agree with you. I've been a member here for the last 1. 5+ yrz. The service offered in the last 4 months has been pathetic and more money minded. If Incase we do not opt for Extras then the frown showcased is terrible, and if I wish to opt their services its GPS. Recently all the staffs here were rotated and after trying a couple of them, found both of them have just 6+ months of experience in this field. Their quotation is 10 k for B2B (fully N) and 16 k for FS. They say you've been a regular you know the price. When I hit them back I'm the regular not you the look on their face was a huge turn off.
Long story short the two I met in the last 2 months are K-shi (happiness in Hindi) and Jy-ti (lamp in Hindi) are absolute redflags.
Heard Sia Spa in HRBR is good will try that and give FR.
Does anyone has the contacts for Deeksha who used to be in Cali, I no loner see her for quite some months.
My DMs are open if any has her contact.Inde now. Starts nego from 15 k ST.
My hunt for good looking gals continues and happened to hit one of the thai spa in ex pm nagar recently. Name of spa?
Asked the counter guy to share pics after payment, usually I used to get answer I will assign good one, but he showed four options in the mobile. Selected 1 NI and went to the room after foot wash. Name of NI gal?
Long story short, after 30 minutes I was fingering her and she was damn wet and making out in multiple positions as I started carrying protection these days.
Happy to find a place where I can select birds before we move to room.
Damage 2 k counter, 6 k to gal.Which spa and name of NI gal?
Trying my luck here in Indian Silicon Valley. I am in San Francisco in October. Can anyone recommend a good escort (inde or agency) for an outcall to my hotel in downtown San Francisco. Any help would be appreciated. PM is open.
MumbaiGuru462
09-06-25, 19:01
I went to a SPA in HSR layout name after chocolate fruit on second floow. I was massaged by a Mini elephant from NE. The massage pressure was very good, I had good blood circulation, I intentionally do not start the topic of Extra, but elephant as me and I said what she can offer. He said bump massage is 1 K, HJ is 3 K with cloth on. Then I started flirting and she said she is very costly, 20 K for FS outside and 10 K for naked B2 B. I was like WTF? I just politely flirt and avoid everything, before I left she asked me my number directly, I politely aboided her but it was fun chatting lots of dirty things for free hahaha. Elephant said she is very costly. By the counter charge was 1. 8 K which was worth as I got good pressure massage.
I went to a SPA in HSR layout name after chocolate fruit on second floow. I was massaged by a Mini elephant from NE. The massage pressure was very good, I had good blood circulation, I intentionally do not start the topic of Extra, but elephant as me and I said what she can offer. He said bump massage is 1 K, HJ is 3 K with cloth on. Then I started flirting and she said she is very costly, 20 K for FS outside and 10 K for naked B2 B. I was like WTF? I just politely flirt and avoid everything, before I left she asked me my number directly, I politely aboided her but it was fun chatting lots of dirty things for free hahaha. Elephant said she is very costly. By the counter charge was 1. 8 K which was worth as I got good pressure massage.Golden Pussy syndrome has hit all over Bengaluru. I can relate that I am going through my last few days in Bengaluru, dying to get back to my place. First I will kiss the steps of spas where I go will worship my regulars there. What a terrible situation here, MAN.
I think I will die as a virgin in Bengaluru.
MeAmTheDevil
09-07-25, 05:34
Name: "Hollywood movie award" Thai spa.
Location: right beside the flyover on Hennur road.
Therapist: sum + I.
Fee: 1.5 at the door and 3 k to the therapist.
Details: So far the best I've experienced in blr, she's eager to please, b2 be and BJ, very good massage also to begin with. She's very hygienic and sweet.
Here's the best part. Proper sloppy BJ with CIM and I could swear she swallowed, cause I didn't see her spit it out at all. (she claimed she doesn't do it to everyone, I doubt it).
DM for more details (I don't know how this DM thingy works though and if it's enabled for me).
Enjoy guys.
Ernstblofeld
09-07-25, 11:09
Feels like a drought situation in blore. Even Afro's are quoting high and all of a sudden their presence has also drastically decreased. It's very rear to find around Hennur, Kammanahalli areas now.
And indies on MR most of them are fake or switch and bait situation. So, only thru references we can get. So, people should at least start sharing to fellow bros here.
Golden Pussy syndrome has hit all over Bengaluru. I can relate that I am going through my last few days in Bengaluru, dying to get back to my place. First I will kiss the steps of spas where I go will worship my regulars there. What a terrible situation here, MAN.
I think I will die as a virgin in Bengaluru.
Dear friends, SP Jimmy asking for reference, can someone DM me and help me out here!.
Mickey Thomas
09-07-25, 13:02
Called the above international spa for appointment today, was quoted 6 k for vip room and I was told that there is only one normal room and is full for the day.
I said thank you and closed the call.
Brothers,
Will be in Bangalore and looking for sexy indies who would be down for a good GFE. Will respond with contacts for DXB. [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!
HotChocolate80
09-07-25, 17:52
Hi guys, will be in Bangalore in a week's time. Looking for recommendation. Will be around Indiranagar or Koramangala. FS would be great. Thanks.
Name: "Hollywood movie award" Thai spa.
Location: right beside the flyover on Hennur road.
Therapist: sum + I.
Fee: 1.5 at the door and 3 k to the therapist.
Details: So far the best I've experienced in blr, she's eager to please, b2 be and BJ, very good massage also to begin with. She's very hygienic and sweet.
Here's the best part. Proper sloppy BJ with CIM and I could swear she swallowed, cause I didn't see her spit it out at all. (she claimed she doesn't do it to everyone, I doubt it).
DM for more details (I don't know how this DM thingy works though and if it's enabled for me).
Enjoy guys.Is this $ûk! (flip the! Upside down)? If not request you to kindly give more details on the name of the spa.
RamsayBolten
09-08-25, 00:38
So yesterday I decided to meet Eva. I have gone through the FRs here mentioning she is not good but still went ahead with it as johnny took over. Now I booked the hotel and reached there and was waiting for her. When she came to the hotel, the reception did not allow her to check in as she didn't have passport hard copy. After this she told me to come to her home saying nobody knows her address and all. Now as going to her home would be risky, I decided not to go. I told her that some work has come up and I can't meet her now. For which she was pretty okay about it. After that she left from there. Now when I reached home, I received texts saying that she needs some money as she have to pay to her home owner. For which I said that I will pay her more when we meet next time. But she didn't take it well. So I blocked her. Then in the night she started abusing my and saying that she will take revenge and all. She will hurt me and so many worst things. Now I am not sure how much truth she was talking. So need an advise from senior people, am I in trouble? I have deleted that WhatsApp and switched off the phone for now.
Any guidance for a spa in the Whitefield area with good quality service? I'm visiting from California and would be glad to provide guidance when any of you are coming over.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/ramya-independent-service-provider-indian
Planning to take service from above SP.
Can some one confirm is it genuine.
Trying my luck here in Indian Silicon Valley. I am in San Francisco in October. Can anyone recommend a good escort (inde or agency) for an outcall to my hotel in downtown San Francisco. Any help would be appreciated. PM is open.Send me a PM with what kind of options you are looking to explore. There are a wide range of service providers here and all accessible through websites.
Glad to help.
MeAmTheDevil
09-08-25, 03:57
Is this $k! (flip the! Upside down)? If not request you to kindly give more details on the name of the spa.Name = most famous Hollywood movie awards.
JayaShree5881
09-08-25, 06:25
Anybody used her service? Is she genuine.
MickeyDuck1208
09-08-25, 06:55
For a quite a while now Afros have moved out of Hennur Banaswadi area due to the metro work and pathetic road conditions. A couple of them I had met there informed me that they are moving (with sisters) to Whitefiled and JP nagar areas.
Feels like a drought situation in blore. Even Afro's are quoting high and all of a sudden their presence has also drastically decreased. It's very rear to find around Hennur, Kammanahalli areas now.
And indies on MR most of them are fake or switch and bait situation. So, only thru references we can get. So, people should at least start sharing to fellow bros here.
SexResearch
09-08-25, 07:05
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/ramya-independent-service-provider-indian
Planning to take service from above SP.
Can some one confirm is it genuine.Yes she is genuine. Has only 3 birds though. She is in this game from 2022 or probably even before.
Hello any contact of a lactating lady?
DarKnight77
09-08-25, 07:21
They always play it this way. They want you to shell. Out 6 k at the counter.
Unless you know hot girl or any recommendation. Its not worth going. Chances are a normal type girl getting assigned and acting all greedy 15 k for b2 b types.
Called the above international spa for appointment today, was quoted 6 k for vip room and I was told that there is only one normal room and is full for the day.
I said thank you and closed the call.
JayaShree5881
09-08-25, 09:22
Any feedback on her quotes 15 k.
This is the second report of swargerya spa in jnr area.
Got a Delhi girl named his (Kannada) tika.
Massage was usual. After turn around raised question on extras and opted B2B for 2.5 k.
She is 2-3 months old to spa scene and have experience only in HJ and FS. However I wanted to explore B2B and the try FS so settled for B2B. She was not knowing the dynamics of it. So did a reverse B2B and it was a good experience. WIR: not as of now, will try others as well.
Counter 1.5.
Exp 7/10.
Boobs 7/10.
MumbaiGuru462
09-08-25, 10:25
I went to meet Monika of the yester year duo. I want to meet Neha but I did not have her number. I WhatsApp monika, she agree to meet and gave in the location. I was skeptical but for the old time shake I decided to meet.
She was already old 5 years back, she told me Neha went to native. For the shake of old time, we did it, as I know her from long back, GFE was good, nice BJ with CIM and allow me to do it 3 times. Paid what I used to pay 5 years back. She is out of shape, but did her best to please me with lots of licking and rimming. Had good time refreshing old memories. But fellas if my calculation is correct she is late 50s now. I would not share her contact as she said she meet only old clients in her list. Sorry folks. This FR is just for the shake of report and to let old mongers know M is still working hahahaha
She comes down around 11-12 k. But this amount is too high for ST for her.
Inde now. Starts nego from 15 k ST.
SauravDinesh
09-08-25, 14:27
For a quite a while now Afros have moved out of Hennur Banaswadi area due to the metro work and pathetic road conditions. A couple of them I had met there informed me that they are moving (with sisters) to Whitefiled and JP nagar areas.Bro afro's getting raided by cops. Near hennur area I heard one guy getting caught. The cops didn't take any bribe just thrashed him out of mercy and allowed him to go.
Ernstblofeld
09-08-25, 15:17
Yes, I also read in Reddit blog that a guy was caught when they raided and took some 20 k from and 80 k from her.
Bro afro's getting raided by cops. Near hennur area I heard one guy getting caught. The cops didn't take any bribe just thrashed him out of mercy and allowed him to go.
RamsayBolten
09-08-25, 17:23
So yesterday I decided to meet Eva. I have gone through the FRs here mentioning she is not good but still went ahead with it as johnny took over. Now I booked the hotel and reached there and was waiting for her. When she came to the hotel, the reception did not allow her to check in as she didn't have passport hard copy. After this she told me to come to her home saying nobody knows her address and all. Now as going to her home would be risky, I decided not to go. I told her that some work has come up and I can't meet her now. For which she was pretty okay about it. After that she left from there. Now when I reached home, I received texts saying that she needs some money as she have to pay to her home owner. For which I said that I will pay her more when we meet next time. But she didn't take it well. So I blocked her. Then in the night she started abusing my and saying that she will take revenge and all. She will hurt me and so many worst things. Now I am not sure how much truth she was talking. So need an advise from senior people, am I in trouble? I have deleted that WhatsApp and switched off the phone for now.Any advice would be really helpful.
MeAmTheDevil
09-08-25, 19:37
Name: Spa "Other name for stand alone house, rhymes with Fella".
Location: On the filter on the ring road.
Therapist: Name: Famous Indian Noodles. From: Odissa.
Fee: 2 K at the door and 4 k to the therapist.
Details: Hygienic, slightly stuck up in the beginning but eases off if you are good to her, started with 6 k for B2B +HJ, I didn't negotiate at all after that amount was mentioned, after a long silence it immediately went down to 4.5 K, I moved it down even further to 4 K.
She's got an amazing rack, but bad B2B, allows you to suck them a lot, she wears her panties and the other spa given cover on top, HJ was decent, oiled, but seemed in a big rush.
If anyone is interested, she actually gives an amazing massage. Top notch.
Enjoy guys.
WakeUpSong
09-08-25, 19:53
I visited again last weekend, the girl I spoke about was on leave, there was another girl, starts with letter the again, little too abnormally sized boobs and ass, could be operated! But worth the time, would have been better if her breathe was manageable.
But yes, found another gem of a setup near Hoodi, sharing FR in my next post!
Do I need to subscribe to get DM bro, I am a noob here!
I was trying to look for contacts on reddit recently. Some observations.
Most of them are only up for virtual meets. People are paying for sexting, private pics, vc, virtual GFE etc. Apparently there is a big market for the**k rating as well.
One girl quoted a 25 k membership plan for 3 months, which includes occasional sexting and 1 meet per week. That one meet is will cost another 4 k though. The 25 k is all advance. When I asked her that do people fall for such scams, she blocked me.
Another told me she could meet for 1 hour and asked 26 k. Refused to share her pics as well.
There are a few couples who are up for meeting single women or other couples. I don't think they are couples though. It seems these are guys who know a WG and use it as leverage to meet other girls.
There maybe 2-3 genuine ones, like Ariyana John, but when I had contacted them 2-3 years ago, they had asked for 15 k for 2 hours. Now their allowance is 25 k for 2 hours.
I don't get the price hike.
I did find 2-3 redditors who feel genuine enough. They are just too slow to respond. Let's see how this goes. Haven't mongered in over a year and so I have lost all old contacts and now have to scan the depths of reddit.
Thunder Bolt
09-09-25, 05:02
Hey bro. You seem terribly worried, since I saw your again reaching out for advise.
Since you've deleted all the whatsapp messages and blocked her, the next step would be to block her calls too. This way, there is no way she can reach you. If needed, discard that number and move to a newer one.
Since there was no deed between the both of you, there is nothing that she can do.
So, stop worrying and move on.
Any advice would be really helpful.
VirileGaijin
09-09-25, 11:51
I have tried the first one. Its operated by SP and hosts all the chicks at hotel in Koramangla.How much did you pay? Does she look like the pics on MR?
Has anyone tried Seema NE attached pic.
She is quoting 12 k for 2 and stays in Koramangala.
Ready to share if anyone interestedI'm interested. Please share.
SexResearch
09-09-25, 17:26
How much did you pay? Does she look like the pics on MR?12 k, there were two chicks only in the hotel.
Not just hennyr.
Happened in btm also. They tracked the home and broke the door. Further they took 1. 5 L from the 2.
Bro afro's getting raided by cops. Near hennur area I heard one guy getting caught. The cops didn't take any bribe just thrashed him out of mercy and allowed him to go.
I don't have any experience with any girls, I am from Mysore. I am 30 yrs, single, feom so many years I used normally watch porn and read erotic stories, so I have some different kind of fantasy, I want to tty it out with cute beautiful girl once in my life, even that doesn't include intercourse. Girl should be looks pretty and clean, charges can not be problem 30-40 k, if any guys refers me a good girl who I can meet, I am ready to pay them also. If you guys are reply and ready to talk, I will buy the subscription.
Bro,
Mongering is not about getting a girl.
If is about satisfying your harmones. Spend 10 -20 k in pubs or similar places and fine right one for you (depends on your preference of partner). Else add some extra fund and visit Thailand.
As a monger my sincere request is to not spend so much and spoil the market.
Vikky.
I don't have any experience with any girls, I am from Mysore. I am 30 yrs, single, feom so many years I used normally watch porn and read erotic stories, so I have some different kind of fantasy, I want to tty it out with cute beautiful girl once in my life, even that doesn't include intercourse. Girl should be looks pretty and clean, charges can not be problem 30-40 k, if any guys refers me a good girl who I can meet, I am ready to pay them also. If you guys are reply and ready to talk, I will buy the subscription.
MeAmTheDevil
09-10-25, 08:52
Name: "Hollywood movie award" Thai spa.
Location: right beside the flyover on Hennur road.
Therapist: love in many Indian language.
Fee: 1.5 at the door and 3 k to the therapist.
Details: Very cute, excellent attitude and willing to please, she didn't rush me at all and gave me a proper GFE with DFK, nice and slow HJ and good B2B action.
Downside was that she doesn't give a BJ, but I would surely repeat due to her very good attitude.
Enjoy guys.
MeAmTheDevil
09-10-25, 08:56
Location: It's in Hennur on one of the bylanes, found it by chance while driving around.
Therapist: NE. First part of the name rhymes with Man, second part of the name is AI switched.
Fee: 4.5 at the door, yes, I found this surprising, you can pay for the extras at the door itself (But I will never do this again, because it gives the therapist lower payout and lesser will to perform).
Details: The therapist is a 5/10 at best, but rocking body, tight, But bad attitude, rushed B2B, gave it her best to get me off on a HJ, but johnny wasn't in a good mood after the attitude, made her work for about 15 minutes before spilling the love juice.
Will not repeat, but I saw someone else that I surely want to try.
Enjoy guys.
I don't have any experience with any girls, I am from Mysore. I am 30 yrs, single, feom so many years I used normally watch porn and read erotic stories, so I have some different kind of fantasy, I want to tty it out with cute beautiful girl once in my life, even that doesn't include intercourse. Girl should be looks pretty and clean, charges can not be problem 30-40 k, if any guys refers me a good girl who I can meet, I am ready to pay them also. If you guys are reply and ready to talk, I will buy the subscription.Bro, take a ticket and go to Thailand, Amsterdam or Dubai. Don't waste your time in bengalurur looking for girl 99% are fake profiles and bait and switch.
Wanderlust6
09-10-25, 14:31
So yesterday I decided to meet Eva. I have gone through the FRs here mentioning she is not good but still went ahead with it as johnny took over. Now I booked the hotel and reached there and was waiting for her. When she came to the hotel, the reception did not allow her to check in as she didn't have passport hard copy. After this she told me to come to her home saying nobody knows her address and all. Now as going to her home would be risky, I decided not to go. I told her that some work has come up and I can't meet her now. For which she was pretty okay about it. After that she left from there. Now when I reached home, I received texts saying that she needs some money as she have to pay to her home owner. For which I said that I will pay her more when we meet next time. But she didn't take it well. So I blocked her. Then in the night she started abusing my and saying that she will take revenge and all. She will hurt me and so many worst things. Now I am not sure how much truth she was talking. So need an advise from senior people, am I in trouble? I have deleted that WhatsApp and switched off the phone for now.If it's the Thai Eva you are talking about then it's better to avoid. Remember seeing in Reddit that she has turned into a full time scammer now. Took advance from people and cheated them.
I don't have any experience with any girls, I am from Mysore. I am 30 yrs, single, feom so many years I used normally watch porn and read erotic stories, so I have some different kind of fantasy, I want to tty it out with cute beautiful girl once in my life, even that doesn't include intercourse. Girl should be looks pretty and clean, charges can not be problem 30-40 k, if any guys refers me a good girl who I can meet, I am ready to pay them also. If you guys are reply and ready to talk, I will buy the subscription.Search the forum for verified MR profiles, like Danya and others.
Go meet them.
Hi All,
Anyone met this profile Pooja from MR?
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/pooja-real-meet-and-cam-service
Reviews are looking genuine.
Can someone please confirm.
Thanks in advance!
They have many branches around Bangalore how would.the experience be am planning to take the membership. Any advice would be appreciated by the spa specialists.
Hi All,
Anyone met this profile Pooja from MR?
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/pooja-real-meet-and-cam-service
Reviews are looking genuine.
Can someone please confirm.
Thanks in advance!Hi All,
Can someone who met her or having any info, please help me on this profile.
Planning to meet this weekend.
Thanks in advance!
SexResearch
09-11-25, 08:17
Hi All,
Can someone who met her or having any info, please help me on this profile.
Planning to meet this weekend.
Thanks in advance!Reverse image search the 2nd image, you will see its being taken from an insta influencer. So yes it is fake.
Looking for good therapists who know how to do a good bum and milking massage with lots of teasing. DM please! Can share some other reccos in victory nagar and Koramangala in return.
Hi fellow mongers.
I am traveling to Spain this month end and would like to get some expert advice on the scenes there. I am also monitoring the threads of specific cities.
First off I want to know what is the best place of mongering. I am open to travel other countries.
Also, any pointers or websites to be referred in Madrid?
Basically I want to know and mongering there like local as I will have only 4 days reserves for this.
Tia.
Hi All,
Anyone met this profile Pooja from MR?
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/pooja-real-meet-and-cam-service
Reviews are looking genuine.
Can someone please confirm.
Thanks in advance!Not a sure shot way but may help to filter.
How I try to find out genuine reviews is check if the person reviewing has posted only one review. If you click on the reviewers username then you can find out all the reviews posted by the person.
Genuine profile usually will have reviewers who have posted review for other girls as well.
Hi All,
Anyone met this profile Pooja from MR?
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/pooja-real-meet-and-cam-service
Reviews are looking genuine.
Can someone please confirm.
Thanks in advance!Anyone offering cam is a strict no no for me since it most likely is a scam.
Try your luck.
KamalKhanan
09-11-25, 13:49
Reverse image search the 2nd image, you will see its being taken from an insta influencer. So yes it is fake.Nice finding!
Beware of these scam and avoid!
HotChocolate80
09-11-25, 15:19
Hi, will be in Bangalore in the coming week and will be put up around Yeswantpur area. Looking for spa and therapist suggestions. Thanks.
Hello all,
I am looking for any MILF contacts to try in real meet or spa. I had previously tried suma after a kind soul shared her contact. Looking for some new suggestions, will happily reciprocate contacts I have with me. Also looking for spa suggestions with MILF type therapists.
Thanks,
Dk.
TylerDurden38
09-12-25, 13:44
Please share SP contacts.
I don't have any experience with any girls, I am from Mysore. I am 30 yrs, single, feom so many years I used normally watch porn and read erotic stories, so I have some different kind of fantasy, I want to tty it out with cute beautiful girl once in my life, even that doesn't include intercourse. Girl should be looks pretty and clean, charges can not be problem 30-40 k, if any guys refers me a good girl who I can meet, I am ready to pay them also. If you guys are reply and ready to talk, I will buy the subscription.
I don't have any experience with any girls, I am from Mysore. I am 30 yrs, single, feom so many years I used normally watch porn and read erotic stories, so I have some different kind of fantasy, I want to tty it out with cute beautiful girl once in my life, even that doesn't include intercourse. Girl should be looks pretty and clean, charges can not be problem 30-40 k, if any guys refers me a good girl who I can meet, I am ready to pay them also. If you guys are reply and ready to talk, I will buy the subscription.I wouldn't recommend you to go to seniors like Mona or Danya like others suggested. They are decent but overrated and overused. Only a go to when you don't have contacts, because they charge high for their looks, body and age.
In this field you won't be getting good looking girls. You go to escorts for sex.
There are lot of rich people in Bangalore. A cute and young girl can easily find a man who can spend lakhs on her. Or she can go into sugaring and earn crazy money. They won't be working as escorts. But unlike Delhi or Mumbai Bangalore SBs / escorts are high demand with low quality. So you have to spend insane amount to money to find a cute and young girl in sugaring. If you are in Delhi, I have some good sources.
I have few suggestions:
1. If you look good and have decent convo skills, go to a pub and try your luck. Be consistent and learn from your mistakes. This is a cheaper option.
2. If not, go organic in your circle. Flaunt your money around chicks near you. You will definitely draw some girls around you. Tackle them slowly.
3. Find the right sugar baby. This is very expensive and time taking. All the best.
Hello all,
I am looking for any MILF contacts to try in real meet or spa. I had previously tried suma after a kind soul shared her contact. Looking for some new suggestions, will happily reciprocate contacts I have with me. Also looking for spa suggestions with MILF type therapists.
Thanks,
Dk.Try Pre&ka from MR. A MILF next door.
MickeyDuck1208
09-12-25, 17:39
For 20-25 K you can get a ticket from BLR to Bangkok or Abu Dhabi. Tons of options and money well spent over a weekend stay.
If you really have a constraint to travel, go to Delhi. See that forum for reviews and places. Would never suggest trying anything in Bangalore for that money.
I don't have any experience with any girls, I am from Mysore. I am 30 yrs, single, feom so many years I used normally watch porn and read erotic stories, so I have some different kind of fantasy, I want to tty it out with cute beautiful girl once in my life, even that doesn't include intercourse. Girl should be looks pretty and clean, charges can not be problem 30-40 k, if any guys refers me a good girl who I can meet, I am ready to pay them also. If you guys are reply and ready to talk, I will buy the subscription.
I wouldn't recommend you to go to seniors like Mona or Danya like others suggested. They are decent but overrated and overused. Only a go to when you don't have contacts, because they charge high for their looks, body and age.
In this field you won't be getting good looking girls. You go to escorts for sex.
There are lot of rich people in Bangalore. A cute and young girl can easily find a man who can spend lakhs on her. Or she can go into sugaring and earn crazy money. They won't be working as escorts. But unlike Delhi or Mumbai Bangalore SBs / escorts are high demand with low quality. So you have to spend insane amount to money to find a cute and young girl in sugaring. If you are in Delhi, I have some good sources.
I have few suggestions:
1. If you look good and have decent convo skills, go to a pub and try your luck. Be consistent and learn from your mistakes. This is a cheaper option.I live with my parents in a native place (village near mysore) since I got a govt job in my own place, so I can't even imagine going outside our country, all I can manage is a day outside of my house. I even tried those European escorts to contact and try to book them for 50 k, but their form is complicated like asking reference and linked in profile, I don't have any of them. I will wait for my time to fulfill the fantasy. I don't go for just sex with escort like I already said.
MassageEnthu14
09-12-25, 19:46
Thai spa north of and close to yelachenahalli metro.
The guy at the reception took me around the rooms showing the available options.
Normal room starts at 1400 (nearbuy rate). Presses for a higher rate quoting more pressure. Don't give in. He said jaccuzi room at 4500 or 4 k.
Just took the normal room. In came therapist called 'common white flower (night species available as well)'.
Massage was decent with quite good pressure. Requested her for bum massage and that was my mistake. Es was discussed, she said b2 b plus a bath in shower (basically soaps your back clean to remove oil). The cost she initially quoted was 7 k. I said I'm unable to afford, skipped the bum massage and flipped over. I can rise and shine at will or sleep at ease at will. She tried hard to tease me to hardness, she gave up and requested 4 k for b2 b and shower company.
Kinda gave in at this point because she has good racks. She did get a bit wet and I fingered slightly. B2 b was very hurried.
She had to go get my phone out of the locker for money befor the deed. Wasn't a pleaser. Try the others in here. I heard one therapist talk kannada. South therapists are a hit or miss in terms of looks. So look befor leaping. Went here on a weekday afternoon. It was quite umcrowded.
Can anyone please guide on buying Bitcoin using credit card. I'm lazy to look at other sites because I'm sure my folks in here can help. Please respond.
MassageEnthu14
09-12-25, 19:56
Tried it as I was on the way and near buy said 1. 2 k starting and had good reviews.
Got a manipuri girl after long time.
Got a proper massage and tearing of disposable at the beginning of es.
Damages.
Entry 1. 2 k.
B2 b (undi on but access to sweet spot was there) 3 k. After hard negotiation.Thanks for this review. Tried the same girl. She's marry minutes the are.
I pretended as if I knew her since earlier and went with a chocolate while entering.
So she agreed to the 3 k bill quickly.
I've had better massages bro. She wasn't too good at that.
I went for DATY although there was a faint odour.
I was thinking of membership if she were good, but no. I think I'll take a rain check. There were no locks also.
Not worth it. Went here on a weekday morning.
MassageEnthu14
09-12-25, 20:04
This is near channasandra famous mobile store beginning with s.
Reached the location actually through the name of another spa on Justdial. First thought it was KLPD and then realised that it was a totally different one. The Justdial one they pointed me to this location is originally in magadi road is what I confirmed over a call.
No attached shower, went for dry.
Normal pressure. Forgot name of the therapist. Village aunty types coming from ramnagara.
Basic massage on the back. Some scratching (I kinda have a fetish for this). That turned me on. She said 3 k for FS and another 200 for cover which she ended up going to the reception to get. FS was hurried.
I think there's another therapist in here who offers probably same package. If anyone else tries, do reply to this. I'm not going so far once again for now. Went here on a weekend afternoon.
Can anyone help how to login or order services from bolgatty or penang or aux. Not able to find links or anything online. My inbox is open.
And also any SP references please.
Thanks in advance.
FunForSandy
09-15-25, 03:39
I don't have any experience with any girls, I am from Mysore. I am 30 yrs, single, feom so many years I used normally watch porn and read erotic stories, so I have some different kind of fantasy, I want to tty it out with cute beautiful girl once in my life, even that doesn't include intercourse. Girl should be looks pretty and clean, charges can not be problem 30-40 k, if any guys refers me a good girl who I can meet, I am ready to pay them also. If you guys are reply and ready to talk, I will buy the subscription.You have more than adequate budget. If you need any guidance, I am willing to help. But you need to have DM.
Mickey Thomas
09-15-25, 05:02
Visited the thai spa in ex pm nagar which I visited couple of weeks back and asked for the same girl and took VIP room this time just to have the experience.
The setup is with a queen size bed, jacuzzi and mirror at right places. This kind of reminded me of rooms in some posh brothels in Germany.
Coming to the deed, there is no massage, it is pure 90 minutes of romance, sex with multiple positions like miss, doggy seeing the mirror and in jacuzzi. Showered together, fresh juice and some almonds at the end was a compliment and left as a happy man.
Damage: 6 K counter + 8 K.
So, last month I was driving to Bangalore with my family, and the plan was to take the Palacode–Rayakottai route before hitting Dharmapuri. It was around 10 at night, and I totally missed the exit I was supposed to take. Google Maps quickly rerouted and told me to take the next service road instead. I checked it out and saw that it goes through the Dharmapuri new bus stand and eventually connects back to the highway, so I figured—why not? Drove a couple more KMs, took the service road, and continued on our way.
So, after driving a few meters, I came across a bunch of trucks parked on the side of the road, and noticed a group of girls standing about 50 meters apart, wearing shiny clothes and waving at cars. Since I was with family, I just took a quick look and noticed a few who were definitely good-looking, but I kept going. Seems there is some good action happening at this place. If anyone has info or has seen this before, hit me up! Maybe plan a drive to check it out sometime. DM me if anyone's interested.
Any hint for location please.
Any one tried Trends doorstep spa recently? Who is good for FS? Simran, Lilly, Cindy? What may be the damage.
DanCerub26
09-15-25, 19:27
Folks, visiting Bangalore for a few days. Any recommendations or insights about current scene would be helpful. Looking for independent (preferably Incall) or massage parlor. Either are fine. FS not specifically required, mostly a mouth guy (DT, FF, etc).
I did a massage last visit (do not remember the name now) but no other service except HJ available.
Looked at Mona (but does outcall), Soniya (does incall but asks for advance).
Thanks in advance, my DM's are also open.
DanCerub26
09-15-25, 19:35
Yes she is genuine. Has only 3 birds though. She is in this game from 2022 or probably even before.Feedback: unfortunately I found all the bird pics shared on insta, all of them were found in insta in reverse lookup. Don't think she is real.
HydStranger
09-16-25, 00:29
Any one tried Trends doorstep spa recently? Who is good for FS? Simran, Lilly, Cindy? What may be the damage.I have tried Simran 2 times and she is ok type, she is cooperative. FS charges are around 4 k, can be tried once. Out of rest gals I think Jenny and aradhana are ok as per feedback you can try these.
Dear All,
Thank you for your help in planning the 5 N 6 D trip to Thailand. As promised, here is the day wise report.
Day 1: Boarded the Indigo flight from Bengaluru at 5:30 Am and landed in Bangkok, Thailand at 11 AM. Exited the airport and booked a grab to Pattaya. Had lunch on the way and checked in Hotel by 1:30 PM. Based on the suggestions from the grab driver, visited Honey 2. Chosen a Purple colour card tall sexy lady. Paid 2700 for a soapy massage. During the chat, came to know that she also worked in Bengaluru at one of the premium massage centres and connected well with her. Had the regular, naked B2 B, BBBJ, and then the deed with condom. She complemented me on my stamina and the size of my tool. Blushed, and then realised they do that to all. Came back to senses. Thanked her. Tipped 200 and came out and my friends were waiting for me. Later roamed around Pattaya and shopped in Terminal 21 and then went to Soi 6. Roamed around twice and the ladies were pulling inside. Liked a hottie and went to Panda Gogo bar. Lady drinks + Beer – 300, Barfine – 700 and ST 2 hrs – 1500. Had one of the best and intense deeds of my life. During the deed came to know she is a new lactating mother and that added to the kink. After 2 deeds with CIM enjoyed and bid her goodbye. I'm a major introvert and connected well with this lady and I came out to be a total flirt with her. She also asked, if I'm a total flirt with all the girls. Never seen this side of mine. Was an eye revelation 😊. Then later strolled around beach road for an hour and returned back to hotel. With no sleep and the previous night, slept like a baby.
Day2: Before the start of the trip, took a premium subscription of Thai Friendly and was in contact with many freelancers. Morning, went to Tiger park, shooting, floating market, Gem market, sanctuary of truth, again some shopping and visited a couple of bars. Had good food at an Andhra restaurant. Had a massage with no extras and then later strolled in the walking street, hopped many bars, found no one to the liking. Faced some discrimination at some of the bars. Was pissed off. So came back to hotel. For the night, called in a freelancer for LT (2500). It was raining heavily and she was a bit late. Welcomed her. She was a nurse at a dentist clinic. Liked her perfect smile and loved her cute chubby structure and looks were cute & perfect. Loved every inch of hers. Had 2 sessions in the night and slept naked in each other's arms.
Day3: Woke up late and had another session with the cutie and then I freshened up first and she was still sleeping. She woke up by 9 and she got freshened up, took her bath, changed into her work clothes and she left for her job. We started for Bangkok. Enroute, there was heavy jam and it took almost 4 hours to reach our hotel on Sukhumvit. Had lunch at burger king. To all the vegetarians out there, Burger king offers a vegetarian burger in their menu in Thailand. It was yummy. Then slept again and later went to MBK mall and then many siam shopping malls next to MBK, did some shopping and later in the night went to Nana plaza. Again faced some discrimination in the entry in some of the bars. Was not in a mood for boom boom that night. Went to MP and had a proper body massage with no extras. The old lady who massaged me should be around 60 yrs. I should say this was the highlight of the entire trip. Felt like all my bones and muscles were reset. Tipped her 300. Yes, the same as I paid for the massage. Slept off.
Day 4: Got ready and visited, the palace area and the many Vat's around that area. The sun was super bright and sunny this day. Had a minor sun stroke, took rest in a café for some time and then moved to Icon Siam. Loved the ground floor over there with many food options. Had good food and then visited the Gem building for some gem purchases. For those, this area is bit cheaper to Gem gallery. But many of them are wholesalers. You should go around many shops, to find a retailer. Came back to hotel. Friends went for another round to Nana Plaza and I stayed back in hotel. Called in another lady from Thai Friendly. For ST, she charged 1700. She came, did some massage and then boom boom. Sent her off and then slept off.
Day 5: Wanted to try the famous Tulip. Friends wanted to do some more shopping. Sent them off. And I went to Tulip. Forgot her name. But booked her for 90 min for 2000. Got serviced properly, with BBBJ, rimming, and A level service. Did 2 shots and asked for massage. The massage was pathetic. So left early without tipping her. Then went to a movie, Demon Slayer, if anyone is interested. And after that visited another MP, for got the name. Had a good massage with BBBJ and CIM. Paid them 1500 and came back to room and slept off early.
Day 6: Had a morning flight at 12 PM. Checked out early and did some shopping at duty free and reached Bengaluru at 2:30 PM, happy and exhausted.
LonelyFan29
09-16-25, 08:29
Dear All,
Thank you for your help in planning the 5 N 6 D trip to Thailand. As promised, here is the day wise report.
Day 1: Boarded the Indigo flight from Bengaluru at 5:30 Am and landed in Bangkok, Thailand at 11 AM. Exited the airport and booked a grab to Pattaya. Had lunch on the way and checked in Hotel by 1:30 PM. Based on the suggestions from the grab driver, visited Honey 2. Chosen a Purple colour card tall sexy lady. Paid 2700 for a soapy massage. During the chat, came to know that she also worked in Bengaluru at one of the premium massage centres and connected well with her. Had the regular, naked B2 B, BBBJ, and then the deed with condom. She complemented me on my stamina and the size of my tool. Blushed, and then realised they do that to all. Came back to senses. Thanked her. Tipped 200 and came out and my friends were waiting for me. Later roamed around Pattaya and shopped in Terminal 21 and then went to Soi 6. Roamed around twice and the ladies were pulling inside. Liked a hottie and went to Panda Gogo bar. Lady drinks + Beer 300, Barfine 700 and ST 2 hrs 1500. Had one of the best and intense deeds of my life. During the deed came to know she is a new lactating mother and that added to the kink. After 2 deeds with CIM enjoyed and bid her goodbye. I'm a major introvert and connected well with this lady and I came out to be a total flirt with her. She also asked, if I'm a total flirt with all the girls. Never seen this side of mine. Was an eye revelation 😊. Then later strolled around beach road for an hour and returned back to hotel. With no sleep and the previous night, slept like a baby...Hey bro!
Amazing detailed FR and that's one hell of a vacation haha. Just wanted to know the pricing which you have put up is in INR or Baht?
KamalKhanan
09-16-25, 12:52
So, last month I was driving to Bangalore with my family, and the plan was to take the PalacodeRayakottai route before hitting Dharmapuri. It was around 10 at night, and I totally missed the exit I was supposed to take. Google Maps quickly rerouted and told me to take the next service road instead. I checked it out and saw that it goes through the Dharmapuri new bus stand and eventually connects back to the highway, so I figuredwhy not? Drove a couple more KMs, took the service road, and continued on our way.
So, after driving a few meters, I came across a bunch of trucks parked on the side of the road, and noticed a group of girls standing about 50 meters apart, wearing shiny clothes and waving at cars. Since I was with family, I just took a quick look and noticed a few who were definitely good-looking, but I kept going. Seems there is some good action happening at this place. If anyone has info or has seen this before, hit me up! Maybe plan a drive to check it out sometime. DM me if anyone's interested.Highway road side and truck lane.
Definitely trans and local cheap type with glowing makeup!
Better avoid!
I don't have any experience with any girls, I am from Mysore. I am 30 yrs, single, feom so many years I used normally watch porn and read erotic stories, so I have some different kind of fantasy, I want to tty it out with cute beautiful girl once in my life, even that doesn't include intercourse. Girl should be looks pretty and clean, charges can not be problem 30-40 k, if any guys refers me a good girl who I can meet, I am ready to pay them also. If you guys are reply and ready to talk, I will buy the subscription.You can Try SA since budget not an issue. Check more in SA thread and find genuine profiles. Or else you can try some good twitter singles / couples, there are some genuine ids who satisfy you completely.
SimpleMonger
09-16-25, 16:19
Hi all!
I am coming to Bangalore for a conference visit. Planning for banging in free hours. Went through MR and could find some contacts like Soniya, Dhanya, Mona and Piyaa. I just contacted Mona and she said 24 k minimum for 2 hrs booking. Did not negotiate. Please do suggest me whom I can try. Also any other MR profiles which are good please do suggest me. My DM is also open.
Cheers!
LiveHappy123
09-16-25, 16:39
So, last month I was driving to Bangalore with my family, and the plan was to take the PalacodeRayakottai route before hitting Dharmapuri. It was around 10 at night, and I totally missed the exit I was supposed to take. Google Maps quickly rerouted and told me to take the next service road instead. I checked it out and saw that it goes through the Dharmapuri new bus stand and eventually connects back to the highway, so I figuredwhy not? Drove a couple more KMs, took the service road, and continued on our way.
So, after driving a few meters, I came across a bunch of trucks parked on the side of the road, and noticed a group of girls standing about 50 meters apart, wearing shiny clothes and waving at cars. Since I was with family, I just took a quick look and noticed a few who were definitely good-looking, but I kept going. Seems there is some good action happening at this place. If anyone has info or has seen this before, hit me up! Maybe plan a drive to check it out sometime. DM me if anyone's interested.Good looks may be due to makeup. Better to avoid.
Hi all!
I am coming to Bangalore for a conference visit. Planning for banging in free hours. Went through MR and could find some contacts like Soniya, Dhanya, Mona and Piyaa. I just contacted Mona and she said 24 k minimum for 2 hrs booking. Did not negotiate. Please do suggest me whom I can try. Also any other MR profiles which are good please do suggest me. My DM is also open.
Cheers!Avoid all! Simply not worth it!
Kpraksk3839
09-16-25, 20:50
Hey bro!
Amazing detailed FR and that's one hell of a vacation haha. Just wanted to know the pricing which you have put up is in INR or Baht?Bro, these are all in Baht.
Thailand is pricey. But the level of service you get is so much better.
For the same experience, you would have shell out a ton more in Banglore.
MeAmTheDevil
09-17-25, 05:43
Name: "Hollywood movie award" Thai spa.
Location: right beside the flyover on Hennur road.
Therapist: Rhymes with Giza with an L.
Fee: 1.5 at the door and 3 k to the therapist.
Details: NE, 5/10 in the looks department but excellent attitude and FS available for 5 K, but I chose BJ and B2B, she said CIM allowed, gives a great slow BJ and very patient.
Downside was that she pulled out the moment I was cumming, which is a bit of a bummer, she said it was too much cum, so I give her benefit of the doubt. I will surely repeat.
Enjoy guys.
MumbaiGuru462
09-17-25, 06:37
Dude the amount you spend for service is far cheaper than BLR. We spend 2 to 3 times for scrap service here in BLR.
Dear All,
Thank you for your help in planning the 5 N 6 D trip to Thailand. As promised, here is the day wise report.
Day 1: Boarded the Indigo flight from Bengaluru at 5:30 Am and landed in Bangkok, Thailand at 11 AM. Exited the airport and booked a grab to Pattaya. Had lunch on the way and checked in Hotel by 1:30 PM. Based on the suggestions from the grab driver, visited Honey 2. Chosen a Purple colour card tall sexy lady. Paid 2700 for a soapy massage. During the chat, came to know that she also worked in Bengaluru at one of the premium massage centres and connected well with her. Had the regular, naked B2 B, BBBJ, and then the deed with condom. She complemented me on my stamina and the size of my tool. Blushed, and then realised they do that to all. Came back to senses. Thanked her. Tipped 200 and came out and my friends were waiting for me. Later roamed around Pattaya and shopped in Terminal 21 and then went to Soi 6. Roamed around twice and the ladies were pulling inside. Liked a hottie and went to Panda Gogo bar. Lady drinks + Beer 300, Barfine 700 and ST 2 hrs 1500. Had one of the best and intense deeds of my life. During the deed came to know she is a new lactating mother and that added to the kink. After 2 deeds with CIM enjoyed and bid her goodbye. I'm a major introvert and connected well with this lady and I came out to be a total flirt with her. She also asked, if I'm a total flirt with all the girls. Never seen this side of mine. Was an eye revelation 😊. Then later strolled around beach road for an hour and returned back to hotel. With no sleep and the previous night, slept like a baby.
Day2: Before the start of the trip, took a premium subscription of Thai Friendly and was in contact with many freelancers. Morning, went to Tiger park, shooting, floating market, Gem market, sanctuary of truth, again some shopping and visited a couple of bars. Had good food at an Andhra restaurant. Had a massage with no extras and then later strolled in the walking street, hopped many bars, found no one to the liking. Faced some discrimination at some of the bars. Was pissed off. So came back to hotel. For the night, called in a freelancer for LT (2500). It was raining heavily and she was a bit late. Welcomed her. She was a nurse at a dentist clinic. Liked her perfect smile and loved her cute chubby structure and looks were cute & perfect. Loved every inch of hers. Had 2 sessions in the night and slept naked in each other's arms.
Day3: Woke up late and had another session with the cutie and then I freshened up first and she was still sleeping. She woke up by 9 and she got freshened up, took her bath, changed into her work clothes and she left for her job. We started for Bangkok. Enroute, there was heavy jam and it took almost 4 hours to reach our hotel on Sukhumvit. Had lunch at burger king. To all the vegetarians out there, Burger king offers a vegetarian burger in their menu in Thailand. It was yummy. Then slept again and later went to MBK mall and then many siam shopping malls next to MBK, did some shopping and later in the night went to Nana plaza. Again faced some discrimination in the entry in some of the bars. Was not in a mood for boom boom that night. Went to MP and had a proper body massage with no extras. The old lady who massaged me should be around 60 yrs. I should say this was the highlight of the entire trip. Felt like all my bones and muscles were reset. Tipped her 300. Yes, the same as I paid for the massage. Slept off.
Day 4: Got ready and visited, the palace area and the many Vat's around that area. The sun was super bright and sunny this day. Had a minor sun stroke, took rest in a caf for some time and then moved to Icon Siam. Loved the ground floor over there with many food options. Had good food and then visited the Gem building for some gem purchases. For those, this area is bit cheaper to Gem gallery. But many of them are wholesalers. You should go around many shops, to find a retailer. Came back to hotel. Friends went for another round to Nana Plaza and I stayed back in hotel. Called in another lady from Thai Friendly. For ST, she charged 1700. She came, did some massage and then boom boom. Sent her off and then slept off.
Day 5: Wanted to try the famous Tulip. Friends wanted to do some more shopping. Sent them off. And I went to Tulip. Forgot her name. But booked her for 90 min for 2000. Got serviced properly, with BBBJ, rimming, and A level service. Did 2 shots and asked for massage. The massage was pathetic. So left early without tipping her. Then went to a movie, Demon Slayer, if anyone is interested. And after that visited another MP, for got the name. Had a good massage with BBBJ and CIM. Paid them 1500 and came back to room and slept off early.
Day 6: Had a morning flight at 12 PM. Checked out early and did some shopping at duty free and reached Bengaluru at 2:30 PM, happy and exhausted.
Any clue on which spa this is?
Visited the thai spa in ex pm nagar which I visited couple of weeks back and asked for the same girl and took VIP room this time just to have the experience.
The setup is with a queen size bed, jacuzzi and mirror at right places. This kind of reminded me of rooms in some posh brothels in Germany.
Coming to the deed, there is no massage, it is pure 90 minutes of romance, sex with multiple positions like miss, doggy seeing the mirror and in jacuzzi. Showered together, fresh juice and some almonds at the end was a compliment and left as a happy man..
Hi fellow mongers.
I am traveling to Spain this month end and would like to get some expert advice on the scenes there. I am also monitoring the threads of specific cities.
First off I want to know what is the best place of mongering. I am open to travel other countries.
Also, any pointers or websites to be referred in Madrid?
Basically I want to know and mongering there like local as I will have only 4 days reserves for this..Seeking works best in EU. You would get true GFE.
BloodyBugger
09-17-25, 09:05
Specia or Famous people spa, I venture there recently and the male receptionist informed there is package which is equal to Thai standard and I paid 15 k for slippery massage and he guaranteed beautiful girl will be sent. In comes a Andra married girl who doesn't par with beauty. As everything paid in advance now I can't change the girl and went with her. Massage started with lot of expectation, but it was a waste of money! 90 minutes was the massage and I fingered for 20 minutes and I am not a DATY person. She came and she provided HJ after my release took bath and left.
WIR: No.
BloodyBugger
09-17-25, 09:08
So, last month I was driving to Bangalore with my family, and the plan was to take the PalacodeRayakottai route before hitting Dharmapuri. It was around 10 at night, and I totally missed the exit I was supposed to take. Google Maps quickly rerouted and told me to take the next service road instead. I checked it out and saw that it goes through the Dharmapuri new bus stand and eventually connects back to the highway, so I figuredwhy not? Drove a couple more KMs, took the service road, and continued on our way.
So, after driving a few meters, I came across a bunch of trucks parked on the side of the road, and noticed a group of girls standing about 50 meters apart, wearing shiny clothes and waving at cars. Since I was with family, I just took a quick look and noticed a few who were definitely good-looking, but I kept going. Seems there is some good action happening at this place. If anyone has info or has seen this before, hit me up! Maybe plan a drive to check it out sometime. DM me if anyone's interested.I have seen them couple of time on the Highway as well, most of the are trans, don't risk your health.
Hey Fellow mongers,
Found a new Russian bird in MR. Sharing the link below:
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/albina-russian-girl-for-meet-and-cam?q%5Bname_cont%5D=albina
Anyone tried her? She provides incall 1 hour 10 K.
RoddieRod123
09-17-25, 10:34
Went to one of spa in chormanagla. Last experience was not good and old favourites were gone or on leave. Counter guy suggested a new entry. Took the risk and went ahead. Girl came and I was like half battle won when you see a slim, good loking, fair early 20's girl. Rest is all upto how much she can extract and vice versa. Usually, I don't take any extras unless the girl has right figure, at least decent looks and pleasing to serve in the given budget.
Massage was ok ok, nothing great not bad. Started conversation and could hit the chords well and was very comfortable in 15-20 minutes. Discussion of service, rates negotiation happened abd finally went for B2B.
She took her clothes off and it was hour class figure with a long tattoo on her back line. The melons were not big but good on the slim body, firm with nipples big and pointed out. Asked her to rub, kiss and excite me. She did for 5 minute's kissing me all over. Asked her to lie down then. It was a super neat and clean fair body. Started kissing and giving sensational finger touch from bottom of her legs and slowly moved to thigh area. She was loving it. Inserted one finger inside her and kissed the naval area and another hand massaging her breast. She was freaking enjoying it and juice started flowing. Slowly went up continuing the fingering and had soft lip locks (no DFK). Almost 10 minutes gone. Asked her to turn back. Was above her with tool exploring her bum, me kissing her tattooed back and hands grabbing her breast. We did dry jumping from back for good 5 minutes, turned kissed all over. She was totally enjoying it. Then asked her to give slow handjob with oil. While she was giving hand job, I was busy sucking her firm melons and erect nipples with soft liplocks in between. After almost 20 minutes of sensuous fore-play, blasted. M hoping next few encounters will be steamier. May be would love to bang. Exchanged numbers and promised to meet again.
Looks: 7.
Body: 10.
Boobs: 7.
Overall experience: 8.
Damages: 5 K (have a membership).
Will exchange after few more encounters with selected few who have something equally good to offer.
GardenGlen
09-17-25, 17:55
Hi,
Has anyone tried this girl from MR?
Profile looks interesting but wanted to verify before reaching out.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/the-1693618
Thanks.
Been mongering recently and went to see an Afro in {rhymes with Charthur} - east Bangalore just south of gora-maidan (in English). Found her on MR and she was the same gal in the profile.
Place is not easy to find, you have to go in the inroads of Charthur. Finally reached after a few back-and-forth.
Finally reached her place and was greeted by a lovely hot young girl in a sexy dress. She then proceeded to took me to her room.
Sat with her, chit-chatted a little and started Frenching her, she gave me a big frechie and started with the deed. She was co-operative and got down and gave me a big sloppy deepthroat. She blew for for what felt like 5 minutes, and then I laid down and she started to ride me. Her breasts were all natural and supple, and she was moaning while on top, which made me really hot. I moved to the edge of the bed and got her in a face-off position and started pounding. All the while she kept asking for more. This made me even hornier, so I picked her up and pounded her in stand-and-deliver till I came.
On the downside, her place really sucked. She was sharing the flat with another girl and the whole place was dirty and had a really disgusting smell to it. I'm not sure why I didn't walk out of there sooner, but I think the sex made up for the place. Will I return. Absolutely not! The place she is staying in is disgusting, so go at your own discretion.
If her place was nicer, I would have stayed and popped her one more time.
Overall score:
Place: 1/10.
Looks: 5/10.
Body: 7. 5/10.
BJ: 8/10.
FJ: 7/10.
I think she stays with one other girlfriend, who is also on MR.
Picked a Afro number from MR. Ends in **546 - goes by Aisha in some of her ads. Turns out the Afros have a game going on. This is how it works. You text the Afro who's number you got from MR. Now if you introduce yourself and mention your location. She'll re-direct you to one of her friends who is nearby you. Since these are business accounts, my guess is more than a few girls are using the same account. They coordinate amongst themselves on phone 2 and keep you hooked with phone1 - the original number you texted to.
So this happened to me recently, - classic bait and switch. But twice. She told me that she was staying alone and to come to her place in GoraMaidan, so I did. On reaching she made me wait outside for a few minutes. That should have been my first clue. Then went I went in there were 3 girls in the apartment. I paid her 1 k for cancellation and got the f* out of there.
As I was leaving she called me and told me to text her friend. Who was staying alone. So I got a text from her friend. I told her I need to see her and will only come if she is the same girl in the VC. LOL, apparently that makes no difference to a bait-and-switch as one girl takes the VC, and shares the location of her friend (both are using the same whatsapp number account. Anyways she sent me her location, this time also in GoraMaidan. I said f* it and went. She agreed to 5 k.
At the place was greeted by another girl. She was slightly thicc but the place was nice and clean and the girl had curves in all the right places so I thanked God and went with it. I had bought some beer, which I shared with her and after that we started with the act.
And by jolly she laid me down on the bed and gave me a an amazing long sloppy blowjob that included ball licking, light deepthroat and rimming. After that she got on top and rode me in cowgirl for a while, then let me pound her in missionary until I came. This girl had some curvaceous assets. All natural. So I couldn't hold it for very long.
The fucked up part is I didn't take her number. Also since this was classic bait-and-switch I'm not sure if you'll end up with the same girl again as they'll send you to their nearest friends.
BTW, all these afros are Congolese, so if you're texting a Congolese afro expect a bait-and-switch as they just route you to their nearest friend. What you see is never what you get, but sometimes you might get lucky: the: the: the.
Place: 4/10.
Face: 4/10.
Body: 8. 5/10.
BJ: 10/10.
FJ: 5/10.
Drinking / company / relax: 3/10.
Damage: 6 k + beer.
There are a few afro gems in GoraMaidan but they are all sugared up by their daddies. The remaining ones are risky and unless you're willing to play along with being baited and having your time wasted.
Could anyone please recommend spas near airport.
Ernstblofeld
09-18-25, 16:22
Please share the MR profile link.
Been mongering recently and went to see an Afro in {rhymes with Charthur} - east Bangalore just south of gora-maidan (in English). Found her on MR and she was the same gal in the profile.
Place is not easy to find, you have to go in the inroads of Charthur. Finally reached after a few back-and-forth.
Finally reached her place and was greeted by a lovely hot young girl in a sexy dress. She then proceeded to took me to her room.
Sat with her, chit-chatted a little and started Frenching her, she gave me a big frechie and started with the deed. She was co-operative and got down and gave me a big sloppy deepthroat. She blew for for what felt like 5 minutes, and then I laid down and she started to ride me. Her breasts were all natural and supple, and she was moaning while on top, which made me really hot. I moved to the edge of the bed and got her in a face-off position and started pounding. All the while she kept asking for more. This made me even hornier, so I picked her up and pounded her in stand-and-deliver till I came.
On the downside, her place really sucked. She was sharing the flat with another girl and the whole place was dirty and had a really disgusting smell to it. I'm not sure why I didn't walk out of there sooner, but I think the sex made up for the place. Will I return. Absolutely not! The place she is staying in is disgusting, so go at your own discretion.
If her place was nicer, I would have stayed and popped her one more time.
Overall score:
Place: 1/10.
Looks: 5/10.
Body: 7. 5/10.
BJ: 8/10.
FJ: 7/10.
I think she stays with one other girlfriend, who is also on MR.
Ernstblofeld
09-18-25, 16:28
MR profile please.
Picked a Afro number from MR. Ends in **546 - goes by Aisha in some of her ads. Turns out the Afros have a game going on. This is how it works. You text the Afro who's number you got from MR. Now if you introduce yourself and mention your location. She'll re-direct you to one of her friends who is nearby you. Since these are business accounts, my guess is more than a few girls are using the same account. They coordinate amongst themselves on phone 2 and keep you hooked with phone1 - the original number you texted to.
So this happened to me recently, - classic bait and switch. But twice. She told me that she was staying alone and to come to her place in GoraMaidan, so I did. On reaching she made me wait outside for a few minutes. That should have been my first clue. Then went I went in there were 3 girls in the apartment. I paid her 1 k for cancellation and got the f* out of there.
As I was leaving she called me and told me to text her friend. Who was staying alone. So I got a text from her friend. I told her I need to see her and will only come if she is the same girl in the VC. LOL, apparently that makes no difference to a bait-and-switch as one girl takes the VC, and shares the location of her friend (both are using the same whatsapp number account. Anyways she sent me her location, this time also in GoraMaidan. I said f* it and went. She agreed to 5 k.
At the place was greeted by another girl. She was slightly thicc but the place was nice and clean and the girl had curves in all the right places so I thanked God and went with it. I had bought some beer, which I shared with her and after that we started with the act.
And by jolly she laid me down on the bed and gave me a an amazing long sloppy blowjob that included ball licking, light deepthroat and rimming. After that she got on top and rode me in cowgirl for a while, then let me pound her in missionary until I came. This girl had some curvaceous assets. All natural. So I couldn't hold it for very long.
The fucked up part is I didn't take her number. Also since this was classic bait-and-switch I'm not sure if you'll end up with the same girl again as they'll send you to their nearest friends.
BTW, all these afros are Congolese, so if you're texting a Congolese afro expect a bait-and-switch as they just route you to their nearest friend. What you see is never what you get, but sometimes you might get lucky: the: the: the.
Place: 4/10.
Face: 4/10.
Body: 8. 5/10.
BJ: 10/10.
FJ: 5/10.
Drinking / company / relax: 3/10.
Damage: 6 k + beer.
There are a few afro gems in GoraMaidan but they are all sugared up by their daddies. The remaining ones are risky and unless you're willing to play along with being baited and having your time wasted.
Hi,
Has anyone tried this girl from MR?
Profile looks interesting but wanted to verify before reaching out.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/the-1693618.This guy is a scammer. He has multiple profiles all over the states. His vocab is good and his vibe also feels genuine. That's where he is different most of the scammers. He will send you a hijra and will demand money. I had to negotiate for 10 k and escape.
MR purposefully collabs with scammers. I tried reporting a lot of times, my review is also rejected. Previously there were few negative reviews and they are also removed now. The girl is an insta influencer. How tf is it verified then? She easily earns lakhs from her promotions. Such frauds. MR sucks.
BloodyBugger
09-18-25, 17:24
Anyone tried the service from below mentioned person, first time seeing this add and looks watery.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/the-100-real-girl-get-the-100-same-profile
Hi,
Contacted my old SP who used to get budget friendly girls before covid. Surprisingly she is using the same number. Asked for service, she sent the pic of MILF, and asked meto come to her den. I did not like her and I am not interested to do do incall because girls meet multiple clients and don't even clean themselves after the deed.
I requested her for outcall, got the contact of a girl called reshma. She is said she is of 25. Years old. Sent me pics, she looks slim and nice in pics, agreed for 6 k per 2.
Booked a hotel, girl came. Face is ok, I was excited but my excitement got bursted after she removed her clothes. Though the face is ok but the body is not at all in a shape, tummy with birth marks, saggy boobs.
She gave a few minutes of BBJ, then I did her in missionary and finished. Sent her after 1 HR. Though her attitude is good her body did not make me get excited.
Face - 6.
Body - 3.
Pussy - 5.
Attitude - 7.
DFK - 6.
Since my experience is not so great its not worth sharing her contact. Lets start fishing.
CoolDoode6
09-18-25, 20:38
Hey Dudes,
Hope all doing well. Sorry for a bit long post. Its been some time since I posted an FR. Although I am a follower of ISG, laziness makes me not put an FR. But for benefit of fellow contributors, putting a few of my recent encounters. Will post the first few starting with most recent one in this post. For the contacts, I am providing enough hints. With respect to allowances these are the amounts I have paid. Many will have different opinions. May be I have overpaid at some point. Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome. Defaming, showing off, Spreading negativity-Unwelcome.
Escapade-1:
My most recent encounter at Apple Spa Kas. Nagar. Took the cue from recent posts visited this spa and took Saif's sister with an expectation. The counter charges starts from 2. 4 k basic room to all the way up at 7 k for VIP room with Jaccuzzi. Couldn't find the Nearbuy coupon and took 1 hour semi private room for 4. 5 k. Coming to the girl she was beautiful and massage was okayish. Now all knows why we go there and within 20 minutes negotiation started. I got astonished to hear the rates from her which was 20 k for FS, 10 k for B2 be, 8 k for TL & HJ, 6 k for HJ only. I am unsure if the rates are realistic. I kept quite throughout the massage and towards end, the negotiation amount gone down to 6. 5 k for TL & HJ. Since I wanted to see what exactly the racks all about, johny took over. Paid the amount and feasted on those good melons like no tomorrow. Finished with an oiled HJ. However still I wonder why I paid that amount for TL and HJ for last 5 minutes. Seniors can provide valuable inputs.
Ratings.
Looks: 8/10.
Boobs: 9. 5/10.
Shape: 8/10.
Value for money: 2/10.
WIR: Not at this price point.
Escapade-2.
From the infamous TG group, tried 2 profiles.
1. Mini: From the pic itself I could sense the rack size and selected her. Very expensive of 18 k for 1 session plus hotel expense of 1. 5 k at Whitefield. She was from Mumbai and had humongous racks that too firm and natural. Could not hold with 1 hand. Her kitten was also tight although service was average. Wheatish, age might be 26-27 and into this profession only.
Ratings:
Looks: 6/10.
Boobs: 9/10.
Shape: 8/20.
BBJ: 6/10.
Value for Money: 3/10.
WIR: Nope.
2. Martina from Kolkata: Slim girl. Very slim to my liking although looked good in pics. Wanted to get things very quick. Went to the hotel suggested in Indiranagar. Experience was bad with name sake BJ. Surprisingly the kitty was very tight and hence came very fast. Not worth the price. Paid 15 k for 1 session.
Ratings:
Looks: 5/10.
Boobs: 4/10.
Shape: 5/10.
CBJ: 2/10.
Value for Money: 1/10.
WIR: Never.
More FRs to follow in upcoming posts from Seeking, FB and some MPs. Happy mongering brothers.
Regards.
Cooldoode6.
IAmSiddharth
09-19-25, 02:09
You have spent nearly 45 k, you must be rich bro.
Sid.
Hey Dudes,
Hope all doing well. Sorry for a bit long post. Its been some time since I posted an FR. Although I am a follower of ISG, laziness makes me not put an FR. But for benefit of fellow contributors, putting a few of my recent encounters. Will post the first few starting with most recent one in this post. For the contacts, I am providing enough hints. With respect to allowances these are the amounts I have paid. Many will have different opinions. May be I have overpaid at some point. Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome. Defaming, showing off, Spreading negativity-Unwelcome..
Pune visit. Happy Meet. Girl is ready to visit Bangalore for meet ups. Inbox me!
Posted earlier, correcting few statements! Shared almost with 30 members, will share with others later.
Thanks to ISG member for sharing the great indie contact!
Dusky Single girl 26!
Well matured, carries her well, converse good!
Curly hair, great dusky, soft skin, not chubby, not lean!
Great service, good involvement, awesome GFE, non time watcher.
Great assets! Had a great time!
Overall 12 out 10!
Damages 9 K for 2!
Definitely will meet again!
Inbox me, happy to share the reference and contact!
She is willing to travel to Bangalore, if few members plan to meet her in 3 or 4 days trip and if anyone sponsor travel!
In Bangalore on office work for 4 days. Was staying in B near to dosa place which puts lots of ghee.
Saw a spa exactly opposite to it. Looked like a sure shot ES place so went there. Place is very dingy. Not great. Paid 1500 which I think can be negotiated.
Post payment was shown with 3 options including receptionist. None of them looked great. Went ahead with the best of them as I already paid.
Massage was okayish. Did not take any extras as did not like her great.
Charges 1.5 k.
Next went to another spa around 100 metres from there. This time asked for lineup before paying. There were couple of them. Both SI. Choose one who was a bit curvy but had a nice smiling face.
Went to the room and in she came (A She spoke very good English. Claimed to be local from Bangalore.
After a namesake massage asked for extras. She mentioned 4 k for topless B2B, 6 k for FN. Negotiated topless for 3 k.
Had good set of boobs enjoyed playing with them. She also provided good DFK which was good.
Place-5.
Looks -7.
Boobs -7.
Charges- 1.5 k counter plus 3 k.
GardenGlen
09-20-25, 17:27
Thanks for the info bro. Don't want to get stuck in such a situation.
This guy is a scammer. He has multiple profiles all over the states. His vocab is good and his vibe also feels genuine. That's where he is different most of the scammers. He will send you a hijra and will demand money. I had to negotiate for 10 k and escape.
MR purposefully collabs with scammers. I tried reporting a lot of times, my review is also rejected. Previously there were few negative reviews and they are also removed now. The girl is an insta influencer. How tf is it verified then? She easily earns lakhs from her promotions. Such frauds. MR sucks.
GardenGlen
09-20-25, 17:36
Hi,
Her pics look too good to be true. The biggest give away was that she apparently doesn't take cash because of currency conversion issues.
Didn't contact her again. Let me know if you met her and if my opinion is wrong.
Hey Fellow mongers,
Found a new Russian bird in MR. Sharing the link below:
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/albina-russian-girl-for-meet-and-cam?q%5Bname_cont%5D=albina
Anyone tried her? She provides incall 1 hour 10 K.
BiggieWallet
09-20-25, 19:43
If you go around church street and brigade road there are a bunch of women standing near the metro station or near samsung opera house.
Most of them look like transvestites but a few look like they could be females. Any experience there?
I have seen them couple of time on the Highway as well, most of the are trans, don't risk your health.True bro, I have a friend who resides in that area. He said its mostly trans and even if you find a genuine girl there are lot of safety concerns. Its mostly truck drivers who stop and avail services. However he is exploring few SP options there nothing worth yet. Any genuine contacts I will check and share it in the forum.
It is bit risky, better to avoid.
If you go around church street and brigade road there are a bunch of women standing near the metro station or near samsung opera house.
Most of them look like transvestites but a few look like they could be females. Any experience there?
VirileGaijin
09-21-25, 17:35
Went to one of spa in chormanagla. Last experience was not good and old favourites were gone or on leave. Counter guy suggested a new entry. Took the risk and went ahead. Girl came and I was like half battle won when you see a slim, good loking, fair early 20's girl. Rest is all upto how much she can extract and vice versa. Usually, I don't take any extras unless the girl has right figure, at least decent looks and pleasing to serve in the given budget.Any hints about the spa name?
It is bit risky, better to avoid.They are trans, they rob you. After negotiating the tg will hire an auto and ask you to sit inside so that you can't step out. They will take you to a slum in Ulsoor, its their den. Once you enter inside tg will lock the door and there will ge at least 2 or 3 TGs outside. You will be completely under their control snd then they start looting you. They will take the cash and take all the valuables such as rings or chains if you have. In one instance I have heard they blackmailed to tell the pin of your ATM card, one of their gang members go out and withdraw cash. After completely looting you they threaten and leave you.
Avoid, its very dangerous.
OrgasmSanta
09-22-25, 07:58
Took her last month. Didn't have time to write FR here. She is a good chick in bed. Does passionate DFK, good BBJ, and is very involved in the act. Only downside was that I had to pay middleman like Vishal 20 k for 2 shots since he doesn't negotiate. I see that some newbies here are paying as high as 18 k for single shot, for some middlemen who run a TG group. I pity them. If I was in their place, I'd rather go for some good SA chick instead of overpaying for average experience with SP chicks.
Has anyone tried this chick? SP Vishal is quoting 20 k for 2 shots for her and not coming down. I've pinged other SPs in my contact list and none of them have her.
Proximity159
09-22-25, 17:55
Took her last Saturday. I had booked her for Saturday 3-4 days back itself as her availability is very low. Later got to know during the massage that she's doing this as a side hustle and is available every alternate day. Anyway, coming to the deed, she came right on time and after initial chit-chat asked me to undress fully and started the massage. Poured a generous amount of oil and did a good job in terms of the massage. 45 min into the massage and she popped the question about extras and since everything was on the menu in the initial meeting itself I opted for FS. Asked me to lie down on my tummy and started pouring oil on to my bum for massage while teasing the johnny. Felt the bum massage to be average. Later asked me turn around and poured a generous amount of oil on to johnny and gave a good HJ along with the balls teasing as well. Once the johnny was fully drowned in oil, she herself took johnny inside her mouth and gave a decent BBBJ. Until now I haven't had an chance to feast on her solid looking boobs. Her boobs are really good, handful and not saggy at all. Feasted those boobs to my heart content while fingering her. Once done with boobs feasting dry humped her for a while and later wore the condom and did her in miss, doggy and lastly finished in wot.
Looks - 7/10, pretty good looking compared to the Cali therapists I've tried.
Boobs - 8/10 handful and really good to feast on.
BBBJ - 6/10 didn't do it for long and no technique involved.
Pussy - 7/10 felt tight.
Damages - 1. 3 for hotel + 6 k for FS, Massage and Transportation.
WIR. Maybe. Even though the experience was ok, I've had better encounters with other therapists for less damage.
Member #4836
09-22-25, 18:23
Any info on this kitty ko nightclub located in the Lalit Ashok hotel? Is it a good place for pick ups?
Thanks for the info bro. Don't want to get stuck in such a situation.All cams are scams, bro.
Just follow this one rule and you will be somewhat safe.
There may be 1-2 genuine cam girls who also meet, but they are rare and not worth taking the risk of finding out who is genuine and who isn't.
Most Delhi call girls who visit Bangalore. And most pimp ho couples stay in lalit Ashok. Kitty ko is a club you can get game if you decebtly skilled
Any info on this kitty ko nightclub located in the Lalit Ashok hotel? Is it a good place for pick ups?
Not sure about the rest but the second girl in the photo looks fake. A simple reverse search shows an exact replica of the image with a different face. And that girl seems to have a proper Instagram account.
Hey Dudes,
Hope all doing well. Sorry for a bit long post. Its been some time since I posted an FR. Although I am a follower of ISG, laziness makes me not put an FR. But for benefit of fellow contributors, putting a few of my recent encounters. Will post the first few starting with most recent one in this post. For the contacts, I am providing enough hints. With respect to allowances these are the amounts I have paid. Many will have different opinions. May be I have overpaid at some point. Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome. Defaming, showing off, Spreading negativity-Unwelcome.
Escapade-1:
My most recent encounter at Apple Spa Kas. Nagar. Took the cue from recent posts visited this spa and took Saif's sister with an expectation. The counter charges starts from 2. 4 k basic room to all the way up at 7 k for VIP room with Jaccuzzi. Couldn't find the Nearbuy coupon and took 1 hour semi private room for 4. 5 k. Coming to the girl she was beautiful and massage was okayish. Now all knows why we go there and within 20 minutes negotiation started. I got astonished to hear the rates from her which was 20 k for FS, 10 k for B2 be, 8 k for TL & HJ, 6 k for HJ only. I am unsure if the rates are realistic. I kept quite throughout the massage and towards end, the negotiation amount gone down to 6. 5 k for TL & HJ. Since I wanted to see what exactly the racks all about, johny took over. Paid the amount and feasted on those good melons like no tomorrow. Finished with an oiled HJ. However still I wonder why I paid that amount for TL and HJ for last 5 minutes. Seniors can provide valuable inputs.
Ratings.
Looks: 8/10.
Boobs: 9. 5/10.
Shape: 8/10.
Value for money: 2/10.
WIR: Not at this price point.
Escapade-2.
From the infamous TG group, tried 2 profiles.
1. Mini: From the pic itself I could sense the rack size and selected her. Very expensive of 18 k for 1 session plus hotel expense of 1. 5 k at Whitefield. She was from Mumbai and had humongous racks that too firm and natural. Could not hold with 1 hand. Her kitten was also tight although service was average. Wheatish, age might be 26-27 and into this profession only.
Ratings:
Looks: 6/10.
Boobs: 9/10.
Shape: 8/20.
BBJ: 6/10.
Value for Money: 3/10.
WIR: Nope.
2. Martina from Kolkata: Slim girl. Very slim to my liking although looked good in pics. Wanted to get things very quick. Went to the hotel suggested in Indiranagar. Experience was bad with name sake BJ. Surprisingly the kitty was very tight and hence came very fast. Not worth the price. Paid 15 k for 1 session.
Ratings:
Looks: 5/10.
Boobs: 4/10.
Shape: 5/10.
CBJ: 2/10.
Value for Money: 1/10.
WIR: Never.
More FRs to follow in upcoming posts from Seeking, FB and some MPs. Happy mongering brothers.
Regards.
Cooldoode6.
Mickey Thomas
09-23-25, 05:22
Visited this spa recently and selection was allowed after payment.
Made a dumb decision of making payment as they allowed selection. I should have backed out and regret it.
Was shown 5 choices, all 35+ baby elephants. Not in a mood to select any and I just asked to assign anyone.
Didn't take extras when asked. Damage 1. 8 K after negotiation from 2 k.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.