PDA

View Full Version : Bangalore



Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417

Bachcha
05-22-26, 06:52
Any hints about the name and location of this NE goldmine spa?


Hello folks,

Hope yall are doing good!

Spa scene is insane now a days with a new spa popping up in every nook and corner.

Most of the spas are let down these days with below average therapists and sessions not worth paying for.

However I stumbled up on few good ones in and around ex-cm nagar.

Budget and Quick release:

S** S* is back in the scene with some gorgeous NE birds. The last time I saw young good looking NE birds in that spa was almost more than 2 years ago.

Now they have around 3 therapists and two among them are beautiful NE birds.

Miss T is super cute and tough to convince. Gives a good professional massage and extras only include HJ + TA for 1. 5 K which is a good deal for a quick release.

First timers she doesn't allow TA at times.

Damages: 1. 8 K at the counter + 1. 5 K.

WIR: Yes for a quick and budget release.

Not worth it:

1. R*** I***.

Earlier this spa used to be very much of a VFM but now it looks like the management has changed few months ago and now its garbage.

Went in there on a random day and got to know the new management has hiked the prices, after some negotiation brought the price down from 3 K to 2 K in the counter.

Most of the beautiful birds who worked there have flown away and now they make merry with some new faces who werent that good looking.

Took a young NE. Did name sake massage and popped the question of Extras in 5 minutes. Asked 10 K for B2 B, disagreed right upfront and she didn't like that I turned down the request and stopped talking, did the name sake massage for next 20 minutes and then she started her negotiation, since she didn't budge for less than 6 K I didn't agree. Paid 3 K for HJ + TA.

This was the same spa where I earlier used to pay 1. 2 K at the counter and has FS for 4 K. Prices are now hiked like crazy.

Damages: 2 K at the counter + 3 K.

WIR: Definitely not!

2. Re*.

Went to this spa twice now. First time got a local MILF who did good massage and was good in pleasing. Early in her 30's with a good body and average boobs and big ass, she did very good massage when teasing the Johnny and at one point in time she slid her entire hand in the dispo all of a sudden and touching the Johnny trying to seduce me to take extras (which worked out very well). Asked 8 K for B2 b, got it down to 5 K.

Damages: 2. 5 K at the counter + 5 K.

Second time was amazing. Was assigned a Pahadi MILF in late 20's, she came in with a smile and was talking like there is no tomorrow which I found not good to my liking. She was not shy to openly say that she would give extras. Her skin was super soft and glowing showing that she is a pahadi indeed which excited me even more. She quoted 10 K for B2 B, negotiated it down to 4 K she didn't budge and finally settled for B2 B and BJ for 8 K, I couldn't resist since she was a pahadi. She did an amazing job in the massage as well as in extras. Average sized tetas but some of the softest I have ever felt. Gave an amazing BJ without see, the way her face turned pink when she was taking my Johnny deep in her throat was so fking hot. Was a really steamy session, Climaxed in her tetas. Promised me that she will give FS next time and got her digits to meet outside.

Damages: 2. 5 at the counter + 8 K.

WIR: Maybe.

NE GOLDMINE:

This was a pleasant surprise. Noticed this spa by accident when I was on the way somewhere, not sure why it intrigued me to check the spa out, maybe an instinct.

Next time when I went to the area, I dropped in without appointment, saw a super gorgeous NE at the counter along with the receptionist. Paid the counter and got assigned a random NE. I asked if I could take the super gorgeous NE girl sitting in the reception but was told that she had an appointment booked already. The Ne who was assigned to me was really sweet. Gave a good massage and B2 B with lots of DFK for 5 K. She even suggested two of the birds that I choose them next time Miss S and Miss and.

I went the next time after scheduling an appointment. I got assigned Miss S randomly. Miss S is new to the spa scene it looks like. Speaks almost no english so communication was a bit tough.

However she was so cute and had a killer body. Massage was super good and she was teasing the johnny. Quoted 6 K for B2 B I said I need BJ since she was so damn gorgeous. Amazing tetas and amazing culo. She was horny already and gave an amazing GFE. Got one of the best BJs in my life with an amazing Deep throat which was completly unexpected. Not to showoff but I do have a pretty big Johnny and she took the entire thing deep in her throat like a champ which shook me. She was dripping wet and readily agreed for FS. I Put on a see and did her doggy, Kitty so tight and fine, she was moaning so good that it make me finish quicker than I usually do. It was an amazing experience. Paid her 10 K because she deserved it for that amazing BJ. Took her digits and told her to meet outside which she agreed to.

This spa is full of gorgeous NEs like a freaking NE goldmine and is busy most of the time. I'm sure atleast few of the mongers here would aware of the place.

Damages: 2 K at the reception +10 K.

WIR: Hell Yeah!

HiThereAloha
05-22-26, 06:53
Hello folks,

Hope yall are doing good!

Spa scene is insane now a days with a new spa popping up in every nook and corner.

Most of the spas are let down these days with below average therapists and sessions not worth paying for.

However I stumbled up on few good ones in and around ex-cm nagar.Bro I get it. In the heat of the moment, you lost your balance.

But please, please don't duck it up for the rest of us man.

For your reference:

500- 1 k HJ.

1.5-2 k HJ + TA.

3 k B2B.

And if your game is strong.

3-3.5 k to max 5 k for FS.

Please be considerate. However hot the babe is.

Songokuhyd9999
05-22-26, 07:37
I found some tinder profiles which had tg ID written in prompts. I contacted them and they quoted 5 k-7 k for full night. I know this sounds very fishy. Has anyone tried such profiles? Is it genuine or as usual scam.

Bangche
05-22-26, 09:37
I am also trying to get their contact, no success so far.


Guys anyone knows what happens to these WGs. Anyone knows where they work now?

Shyams
05-22-26, 09:45
Got connected with a girl she has mentioned as realmeets possible. There was some delayed response, finally exchanged telegram ID. Her pics were super cute, the best I have seen in Bangalore. I couldn't believe what whom I met so asked her for VC. She agreed and done VC. She was the same girl in pics. But her condition is she wants paid casual meet twice then the real sexual encounter. She quoted 10 K for casual meet after 2 meets paid meet will be 20 K. I was ok with the budget of sexual encounter. But she didn't agreed for sexual encounter in first visit. Finally I have countered 5 K per meet for casual meet and 20 K for sexual. She was adamant not ready for negotiation.

Stuck up in dilemma asked her for one day time. She blocked me on Telegram and Reditt. But her beauty is mesmerizing me. Remembered old proverb sometimes laddu wil come till hand but doesn't go in to our mouth.

MR is showing that fellon might be visiting Bangalore for short visit. Guys if anyone of you tried. Please let me know. Is she good. There was plenty of reviews on her.

Raj Chopra1976
05-22-26, 13:28
I have been to this spa after 6 months in belendur. I tried super hot NE here 6 months before. Again I went there yesterday having best experience till date with NE she is not super sexy but good in actions. Except FS everything on card including DFK.

Service:9/10.

Boobs:7/10.

DFK:8/10.

Ass / pu 7/10.

Will reciprocate with known members and who helped me earlier.

BlackFlag4
05-22-26, 14:09
Got connected with a girl she has mentioned as realmeets possible. There was some delayed response, finally exchanged telegram ID. Her pics were super cute, the best I have seen in Bangalore. I couldn't believe what whom I met so asked her for VC. She agreed and done VC. She was the same girl in pics. But her condition is she wants paid casual meet twice then the real sexual encounter. She quoted 10 K for casual meet after 2 meets paid meet will be 20 K. I was ok with the budget of sexual encounter. But she didn't agreed for sexual encounter in first visit. Finally I have countered 5 K per meet for casual meet and 20 K for sexual. She was adamant not ready for negotiation.

Stuck up in dilemma asked her for one day time. She blocked me on Telegram and Reditt. But her beauty is mesmerizing me. Remembered old proverb sometimes laddu wil come till hand but doesn't go in to our mouth.

MR is showing that fellon might be visiting Bangalore for short visit. Guys if anyone of you tried. Please let me know. Is she good. There was plenty of reviews on her.I met Fellon in the end of February. She is very sweet, great kisser, one of the best BBJ and has an awesome ass. She's not a time watcher, very hygienic and makes sure you are comfortable and gives you a proper GFE.

She's expensive but a must try if you can splurge.

Damages were 35 k for 2 hour 2 shots in-call (Negotiated down from 40 k).

WIR: No, I'm looking for VFM contacts so that I can meet more women than one for 35 k in a month.

GoldenKnight
05-22-26, 17:09
Thanks to Ajay bro, for the contact.

I met her today at a hotel, and she arrived an hour late.

She greeted me with a warm, tight hug, and the photo she shared is clearly more than 10 years old.
She can hold good conversation and is good in behaviour.
We started kissing, and she gave a BJ and started in missionary.
Since it's been some days, I got finished early.
Both of us cleaned up and were romancing on the bed for 30-40 minutes.
Then the second round started, and it was longer; did it in different positions.
And finally released.

Good for one time.

Face:6/10.
Hygiene:9/10.
Boobs:7/10.
Pussy: Clean and tight.

Rates: 8 k for 2.

Regards,
GoldenKnight.

CompanionSeek
05-23-26, 12:12
Looking for help buying a subscription, I am just not getting a way to buy bitcoins.

Any kind soul can guide me? Have to buy using a credit card for discretion.You can buy using binance. Just go to binance app Assets Ass funds and purchase using P2P Select assets as BTC (because you forum only accepts BTC) or if you purchase any other assets then you can convert it to BTC. Then just move the assets from exchange to wallet and transfer it to forums given address. Voila! You are done.

Use chatgpt or any other AI tool if you face any problem with binance interface. Cheers!

Butter420
05-23-26, 14:31
Hey fellow members, Its been few months joining this group. I have started this journey sometime back and visited few MP and posted couple of FR for that, but apart from that not getting much help here from long time. Only good experience which I had till date is in Delhi in couple of MP I know that too FS in 3.5 k for a hot Thai bird.

I am going through a rough phase in life and really want to have my first proper Indie experience. So please help this soul in finding or sharing a contact of a good GFE indie here in Bangalore. More into young or college birds. I keep on hearing name of various Indies here like Priyanaka, Bidisha, Mahi and all, but haven't received the help yet from anyone. Seniors here please help this soul to unlock his first Indie experience.

TIA Butter.

Bachcha
05-23-26, 17:04
Got connected with a girl she has mentioned as realmeets possible. There was some delayed response, finally exchanged telegram ID. Her pics were super cute, the best I have seen in Bangalore. I couldn't believe what whom I met so asked her for VC. She agreed and done VC. She was the same girl in pics. But her condition is she wants paid casual meet twice then the real sexual encounter. She quoted 10 K for casual meet after 2 meets paid meet will be 20 K. I was ok with the budget of sexual encounter. But she didn't agreed for sexual encounter in first visit. Finally I have countered 5 K per meet for casual meet and 20 K for sexual. She was adamant not ready for negotiation.

Stuck up in dilemma asked her for one day time. She blocked me on Telegram and Reditt. But her beauty is mesmerizing me. Remembered old proverb sometimes laddu wil come till hand but doesn't go in to our mouth.

MR is showing that fellon might be visiting Bangalore for short visit. Guys if anyone of you tried. Please let me know. Is she good. There was plenty of reviews on her.Can you share the TG ID of the girl you are talking about?

SauravDinesh
05-24-26, 04:27
Imo Eva is the best addition to their existing line up.


Last week FR. Pinged the handler for new birds. The recent additions look good ngl.

Bhoomi. Massage was OK OK needs improvement, figure is 10/10 with meat at right places. Slim fair young chick. She was friendly during the massage but doesn't do FS. I sent her back after the massage, didn't take any extras.

Massage - 6/10.

Face -7/10.

Damages: 1. 9 k 75 minutes massage.
Told Preetika to send some new bird who does FS. Got assigned Nidhi.

Nidhi -.

Curvy punjabi chick. Lovely pair of big boobs and decently round ass LOL. Gave 40 minutes massage and it was above average for sure.

Must be in her early 30's, well maintained body. I popped up the question of FS. She quoted 3. 5 k extra. Undressed top and man she has got huge milk tankers. Best suited for titjob and cowgirl position. I would say.

Adored her boobs for good 10-15 minutes. Pulled down her bottom and asked her to come on top. Switched to missionary and I was done. A good addition to their existing line up I would say.

Face - 8/10. Punjabis generally look good.

Massage skills - 7. 5/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Ass - 8/10.

Attitude - 9/10 , doesn't hurry.

Damages: 1. 9 k + 3. 5 k (FS).

Akhi0007
05-24-26, 07:00
[Deleted by Admin]

Sameer766
05-24-26, 09:53
Last week review. Was talking to SPA owner whose number I got from their adverstising board in "some colour house layout" in Ecity, opp to a famous temple. She sent me a pic of assamese girl which looked tempting.

Asked her if this is real pic, on positive confirmation, decided to visit. Once in SPA, paid counter charges and same girl guided to room. She matched 95% with pic barring some filters. She is petite girl with very good Glass hour figure. If I am not wrong she goes by name "Manju".

Changed to dispo. I asked for oil massage, she directly if you need service as you seems to be regular and will do the service first then massage because of oil, asked menu and settled for FS for 3 k after negoitation.

Once cloths off, she has nice tits and body which was covered by loose cloths.

We enjoyed our session for good 40-45 minutes, even I figured as at $$ hole. She didn't share her number as she was new to Bangalore. Will try my luck again and see can get lucky with at $$.

Only turn off was no BJ, not even CBJ.

Report card. SPA hygiene -- was not very clean, oil strain here and there.

Damage -- 1. 1 K & 3 k.

Boobs -- 9/10.

Attitude -- 9/10 (10 if BJ was on table).

Massage was name sake after service.

WIR -- yes.

Karthik2051
05-24-26, 13:21
Got hold of a contact in telegram named muskan. She says she lives in BtM and agree to meet for 7 k. Does anyone here know about her.[Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photos originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

Shyams
05-24-26, 13:55
Can you share the TG ID of the girl you are talking about?Bro I didn't contact her again because I didn't want to risk my 20 K just for casual meet. Because after 2 casual meet if she blocks me it's waste of money. 2nd I chatted with some others girls who are working in different professions like HR, Techie, many other fields. But almost everyone is quoting 20 K and I got some really pretty girls. Just waiting as 20 k is still expensive. I tried to negotiate till 12 K but no one is agreeing. Still one things I am disturbed is the girl Who blocked was looking great like an Angel. Never met such a beauty. It's hurting. If I would have finances would have definitely tried her and won't won't mind loosing some money for such rare gems. If you are still interested I can share her reditt ID. Try your luck.

EricPlerth
05-24-26, 17:34
Last week review. Was talking to SPA owner whose number I got from their adverstising board in "some colour house layout" in Ecity, opp to a famous temple. She sent me a pic of assamese girl which looked tempting.

Asked her if this is real pic, on positive confirmation, decided to visit. Once in SPA, paid counter charges and same girl guided to room. She matched 95% with pic barring some filters. She is petite girl with very good Glass hour figure. If I am not wrong she goes by name "Manju".

Changed to dispo. I asked for oil massage, she directly if you need service as you seems to be regular and will do the service first then massage because of oil, asked menu and settled for FS for 3 k after negoitation.

Once cloths off, she has nice tits and body which was covered by loose cloths.

We enjoyed our session for good 40-45 minutes, even I figured as at $$ hole. She didn't share her number as she was new to Bangalore. Will try my luck again and see can get lucky with at $$.What is the spa name? (Any hint).

Bachcha
05-24-26, 20:49
Bro I didn't contact her again because I didn't want to risk my 20 K just for casual meet. Because after 2 casual meet if she blocks me it's waste of money. 2nd I chatted with some others girls who are working in different professions like HR, Techie, many other fields. But almost everyone is quoting 20 K and I got some really pretty girls. Just waiting as 20 k is still expensive. I tried to negotiate till 12 K but no one is agreeing. Still one things I am disturbed is the girl Who blocked was looking great like an Angel. Never met such a beauty. It's hurting. If I would have finances would have definitely tried her and won't won't mind loosing some money for such rare gems. If you are still interested I can share her reditt ID. Try your luck.Yes please share the redit ID.

Skrypton7
05-25-26, 04:02
Hi,

As you might be reading all my frs now, I am mostly into couples due to shortage of single and no patience to search.

Met this couple who is from Mumbai 6 months ago. Reached location and got relaxed, lady is on early 40's. Husband took cash and left.

Coming to deed, dfked for almost 20 minutes without break.

Blowjob was out of the world and she did rimming as well, out of the world.

Since this is the second visit, she sucked my toes to the core, I didn't feel much.

Finished in doggy.

WIR: yes.

Cost: 15 k per 1 shot.

I think she is into every sex stuff except anal.

But she left the business and her tg got deleted.

This was my Best experience with couple.

I am looking fot Tika contact or Naga girl contact. Any kind soul can help me.

Thanks.

Krypton.

GirlieFun
05-25-26, 04:51
I have read mixed reviews on this place. But here is my experience. I have gone there 4 times now.

Counter charges are 1.5 k for dry massage and 1.7 k for oil massage for 1 hour.

Inside, you are allowed to select therapist by name. No paraded selection.

Noted therapists are Lisa, Sunny, Reshma, and Pavithra. More names have joined recently.

Cleanliness. Not great but not very bad. All rooms have attached washrooms. Only two massage rooms share a common washroom. Each room has a locker to keep your clothes during the session. Disposables are clean and not soiled. Tables don't squeak.

Receptionist is professional. She will guide you in after payment and provide information on locker and disposables.

Therapists are friendly and make you feel comfortable. Hygiene is not great. Be careful. Protect yourself.

All of them provide ES. FS is only from second visit. But you can say it is your second visit. They don't question you about it.

Rough charges are HJ + B2B - 2.5 to 3 k. FS - 3.5 to 4.5 k. They usually start at 7 k and negotiate downward.

I have tried Pavithra twice and Reshma twice.

Pavithra is a SI, dusky, chubby person. About 35 y old. Makes you feel comfortable. Has a smile. Not a time watcher. Moans well. Strokes with eye contact. Massage is not very great.

Reshma is NE, short, little chubby. She is little hard to negotiate. Little of a time watcher. Involvement is 10/10 and provides her best. Careful to protect yourself as she is careless and tries to start the deed without protection unless stopped. I like her shape and tits. They are both easy too hold and squeeze. Grip and control is on us. I like it that way. She speaks well during the act, if you are into it. Maintains eye contact. I will try her again.

Regarding the other therapists, I have heard good reviews on Lisa and Sunny. But haven't tried them yet. Receptionist is a beauty and her name is Rubina. Read elsewhere that someone has tried her. But she refused when I asked her if she provides therapy.

Location is in Hennur, below the overpass. They have changed their name on the map recently for some reason, Best is to contact them on message (they reply regularly) and then visit after booking therapist of choice.

Songokuhyd9999
05-25-26, 08:53
Hello folks,

Hope yall are doing good!

Spa scene is insane now a days with a new spa popping up in every nook and corner.

Most of the spas are let down these days with below average therapists and sessions not worth paying for.

However I stumbled up on few good ones in and around ex-cm nagar.

Budget and Quick release:

S** S* is back in the scene with some gorgeous NE birds. The last time I saw young good looking NE birds in that spa was almost more than 2 years ago.

Now they have around 3 therapists and two among them are beautiful NE birds.Could you give more hints about this NE goldmine spa?

WombRaider42
05-25-26, 11:20
I met Fellon in the end of February. She is very sweet, great kisser, one of the best BBJ and has an awesome ass. She's not a time watcher, very hygienic and makes sure you are comfortable and gives you a proper GFE.

She's expensive but a must try if you can splurge.

Damages were 35 k for 2 hour 2 shots in-call (Negotiated down from 40 k).

WIR: No, I'm looking for VFM contacts so that I can meet more women than one for 35 k in a month.When I met Fallon she didn't let me anywhere near her kitty. And I have heard the same thing from multiple fellow mongers. Can you also confirm?

Some have speculated it's because she is post op. So if you're considering this would advise you to be aware, get more info before proceeding.

IGotLucky
05-25-26, 12:36
Hello as many of you I am new to Bangalore and not able to get through pricy options.

It would be great if few of us could meet for beer and get know each other and share useful information.

Please DM me if interested. We can meet weekday after work or weekend.

VirileGaijin
05-25-26, 13:26
Wanted a sure shot fun time and was looking for sex so contacted an indie who I had met already. Booked her for 2 hrs and met her at the hotel and gave her a chocolate and she got into a good mood. Had a great time with her with shower fun and blowjob. Then moved to the bed and did some DFK and rubbed her clit which got her wet. Started with doggy. I fingered her ass and she didn't object. Fucked her for a good 20 minutes in doggy and prone and then came on her back. She went to the shower to clean up and I joined her and we had some more fun in the shower with kissing and rubbing my dick against her ass. Came back to the bed and chatted for some time. She is fun to talk to and can hold a conversation. Then it was time for round 2 and I suggested she come on top which she said was her least fav position but she agreed. After some time I lifted her up and placed her on the edge of the bed and fucked her in missionary to completion. Was exhausted so ordered lunch, cuddled for some time and after lunch she left.

Face - 8/10 (cute face).

Body - 7/10 (Thin body the way I like them).

Pussy. Tight.

Damages - 15 k for 2.

WIR. Oh yeah. The second time I met her was even better than the first. Damages are a bit on the higher side but I know I will have a good time with her.

If anyone has a good indie contact I am willing to share her details.

Srini87
05-25-26, 16:39
Please share rate card for ES offered in Bengaluru SPAs. You can exclude the International ones. Also, do you pay the amount before or after?

Songokuhyd9999
05-25-26, 18:18
Can someone DM me about any spa with NE girls mostly who does GFE, DFK, FS (damages not more than 5 k excluding entry fee). I can reciprocate with NI NE or MILF indie vfm contacts.

Songokuhyd9999
05-25-26, 18:21
Hello folks,

Hope yall are doing good!

Spa scene is insane now a days with a new spa popping up in every nook and corner.

Most of the spas are let down these days with below average therapists and sessions not worth paying for.

However I stumbled up on few good ones in and around ex-cm nagar.

Budget and Quick release:I can reciprocate with a NI / NE or MILF indie contact. Can you please DM me this NE goldmine spa name and location? Also can you clear your chat I can't send you a dm.

Max1141
05-25-26, 18:25
Wanted a sure shot fun time and was looking for sex so contacted an indie who I had met already. Booked her for 2 hrs and met her at the hotel and gave her a chocolate and she got into a good mood. Had a great time with her with shower fun and blowjob. Then moved to the bed and did some DFK and rubbed her clit which got her wet. Started with doggy. I fingered her ass and she didn't object. Fucked her for a good 20 minutes in doggy and prone and then came on her back. She went to the shower to clean up and I joined her and we had some more fun in the shower with kissing and rubbing my dick against her ass. Came back to the bed and chatted for some time. She is fun to talk to and can hold a conversation. Then it was time for round 2 and I suggested she come on top which she said was her least fav position but she agreed. After some time I lifted her up and placed her on the edge of the bed and fucked her in missionary to completion. Was exhausted so ordered lunch, cuddled for some time and after lunch she left.

Face - 8/10 (cute face).

Body - 7/10 (Thin body the way I like them).

Pussy. Tight.

Damages - 15 k for 2.

WIR. Oh yeah. The second time I met her was even better than the first. Damages are a bit on the higher side but I know I will have a good time with her.

If anyone has a good indie contact I am willing to share her details.Is this kavya?

GoldenKnight
05-25-26, 19:54
I recently met a NE Sikkim girl who works as a receptionist in one of the cafes.

Booked a hotel in Kammanahalli, she arrived on time. Went to the bathroom and changed into a sexy, revealing dress. Started the deed with DFK and took my Jhonny into her mouth; it was deep and sloppy. Bought her pussy near my mouth, but I don't do DATY; hence, I didn't, so I just fingered her.

Fucked her hard, and during the deed she asked me to choke her while I was going hard; she is a wild chick. And she likes to hold her hair when doing doggy.

Took some rest and started the second round with much harder pounding.

Face - 7/10.
Pussy - 8/10.
Boobs - Good to suck.
Pussy - Allows deep fuck and fingering.
Ass - 7/10.
BBJ - 10/10.

Rates12 k for 2.

Regards,
Goldenknight.

Cold Palmer
05-25-26, 21:29
Recently shifted to BLR for work and was badly craving some action. Since I couldn't find anything concrete on the forum or MR, I decided to explore spas near my location and try my luck there. My first stop was $uki Thai Spa. The manager quoted ₹2 k for a 1-hour massage, but they only had SI therapists available at the time, no Thai or NI options, hence decided to skip it.

Next, I visited R0 yal Day Spa nearby. I was greeted by a SI therapist cum manager. She was polite, confirmed the availability of SI, NI, and NE therapists, and even agreed to show me the lineup. The rates were decent, not cheap, but manageable. The manager also hinted that she could arrange a discounted 4-hand massage next time with better girls.

The room itself was spacious, clean, and hygienic. Soon, the lineup of three girls was shown, and I selected the NE girl, P00 ja. She asked me to change, and shortly after, the massage began. We ended up talking a lot about the spa, her hometown, and how she got into this line of work. I casually shared some of my spa experiences from Delhi to establish trust and show that I wasn't entirely new to the scene. She mentioned that she doesn't usually provide ES to everyone, especially FS, mainly because of concerns regarding hygiene and infections. In a way, this was a good sign because this meant that she didn't give ES to everyone.

Nonetheless after 30 minutes of massage she popped the question of ES and I said that I would take FS, but she denied saying not possible, nobody does it here. So the next thing on the card was B2 be. Her initial ask was 5 k but negotiated it down to 3 k.

She was shy at first while undressing, which honestly felt cute. She started with rubbing her boobs all over my body and was genuinely taking the initiative in pleasing me, which was good to see. I grabbed her ass from behind and grabbed & crunched her pink panties from behind. Even spanked her while she was mauling my face between her white boobs. Turned her around and went full feasting on her areolas, this time even she started moaning a bit and I could see her enjoying it too. Kissed, licked and devoured her entire body. Eventually, with time running short, she wrapped things up with a HJ. Afterward, we cleaned up one by one in the shower, I paid her, and left.

Face - 6 (not a looker).

Boobs - 8 (white & handful).

DFK. Not allowed.

Ass - 7 (short & plum).

Overall - 7/10 (decent experience).

Damages - 1. 7 k counter + 3 k B2 be.

WIR. Someday yes.

AlwaysHappy27
05-25-26, 21:55
Thanks to Ajay bro, for the contact.

I met her today at a hotel, and she arrived an hour late.

She greeted me with a warm, tight hug, and the photo she shared is clearly more than 10 years old.
She can hold good conversation and is good in behaviour.
We started kissing, and she gave a BJ and started in missionary.
Since it's been some days, I got finished early.
Both of us cleaned up and were romancing on the bed for 30-40 minutes.
Then the second round started, and it was longer; did it in different positions.
And finally released..Hi Bro,

Can you please share the contact details for Neha.

DreamFF
05-25-26, 22:28
Isn't she fat? 12 k for her?

https://www.instagram.com/saya_northeast


I recently met a NE Sikkim girl who works as a receptionist in one of the cafes.

Booked a hotel in Kammanahalli, she arrived on time. Went to the bathroom and changed into a sexy, revealing dress. Started the deed with DFK and took my Jhonny into her mouth; it was deep and sloppy. Bought her pussy near my mouth, but I don't do DATY; hence, I didn't, so I just fingered her.

Fucked her hard, and during the deed she asked me to choke her while I was going hard; she is a wild chick. And she likes to hold her hair when doing doggy.

Took some rest and started the second round with much harder pounding.

Face - 7/10.
Pussy - 8/10.
Boobs - Good to suck.
Pussy - Allows deep fuck and fingering.
Ass - 7/10.
BBJ - 10/10.

Rates12 k for 2.

Regards,
Goldenknight.

FrequentFlyer2
05-25-26, 23:01
I recently met a NE Sikkim girl who works as a receptionist in one of the cafes.

Booked a hotel in Kammanahalli, she arrived on time. Went to the bathroom and changed into a sexy, revealing dress. Started the deed with DFK and took my Jhonny into her mouth; it was deep and sloppy. Bought her pussy near my mouth, but I don't do DATY; hence, I didn't, so I just fingered her.

Fucked her hard, and during the deed she asked me to choke her while I was going hard; she is a wild chick. And she likes to hold her hair when doing doggy..I've have been following her IG and TG for a few weeks now, initially found on reddit. She sells her content as well. Looks somewhat old and fat. I think I read another report on her shared by another member recently.

How old is she? Also is 12 k standard for this in Bangalore?

Cheers,

FF.

GoldenKnight
05-26-26, 03:15
Isn't she fat? 12 k for her?

https://www.instagram.com/saya_northeastYes, she is little chubby I would say.

Service wise I felt it's worth it, it's very hard to find VFM birds in Bangalore these days.

HungryCake
05-26-26, 03:40
I recently met a NE Sikkim girl who works as a receptionist in one of the cafes.

Booked a hotel in Kammanahalli, she arrived on time. Went to the bathroom and changed into a sexy, revealing dress. Started the deed with DFK and took my Jhonny into her mouth; it was deep and sloppy. Bought her pussy near my mouth, but I don't do DATY; hence, I didn't, so I just fingered her.

Fucked her hard, and during the deed she asked me to choke her while I was going hard; she is a wild chick. And she likes to hold her hair when doing doggy.

Took some rest and started the second round with much harder pounding..Can confirm this. I have met her, posted my review also well. As mentioned in above she is definitely wild in bed, she had also asked me pull her hair / choke. Also gives a very good sloppy BJ.

She is short, bit chubby but makes up for it with the service. She does sell content thru tg / app (some videos are even with face).

HungryCake
05-26-26, 03:45
I've have been following her IG and TG for a few weeks now, initially found on reddit. She sells her content as well. Looks somewhat old and fat. I think I read another report on her shared by another member recently.

How old is she? Also is 12 k standard for this in Bangalore?.I had posted her report few days back. As per her she is 25-26, I would not call her fat but chubby since she is short. Service wise she is excellent. I am not sure of others but most of these reddit / tg girls I have contacted ask for minimum 12-20 k for 2 hrs and non negotiable.

Kishor8084
05-26-26, 06:28
Hi guys,

Did any one meet this girl, digits ending with 80.

BlackFlag4
05-26-26, 06:39
When I met Fallon she didn't let me anywhere near her kitty. And I have heard the same thing from multiple fellow mongers. Can you also confirm?

Some have speculated it's because she is post op. So if you're considering this would advise you to be aware, get more info before proceeding.Yes! Now that you mention it she didn't let me anywhere near there.

Max1141
05-26-26, 07:31
I've have been following her IG and TG for a few weeks now, initially found on reddit. She sells her content as well. Looks somewhat old and fat. I think I read another report on her shared by another member recently.

How old is she? Also is 12 k standard for this in Bangalore?

Cheers,

FF.She used to be 8 k last year! Now her BF / handler is also taking a cut and has raised inflation tax by 50%.

ThatGuy666
05-26-26, 08:53
I can reciprocate with a NI / NE or MILF indie contact. Can you please DM me this NE goldmine spa name and location? Also can you clear your chat I can't send you a dm.Inbox cleared.

TheBigBadBhai
05-26-26, 17:20
Hello brothers,

I happened to visit Bangalore twice in the last 3-4 months and I had one excellent experience at a spa in Indiranagar. I also tried Bliss (twice) but was extremely turned off by how different the ladies appear irl vs the pics we get from Preetika. It's like asking for a mango and getting a banana. I gave her the feedback too and asked her if there was even one person in that pdf who looks like the image in the pdf. She said no. So I don't think I'll go with Bliss again.

This time, I'm staying in the Electronic City area. I would love to get some hints from you perverts on what I can explore here and what I can skip. I'm looking for a GFE. It could be in a spa, incall or outcall. Do let me know if you have some advice. I am more than willing to help you with some excellent contacts in Hyderabad and Delhi.

Thanks!

GoldenKnight
05-26-26, 17:48
Hey brothers,

I have this mallu contact saved long back.
Tg. Ser*ne*3.

Anybody know how her service is?

Regards,
Goldenknight.

Srini87
05-26-26, 17:48
Can you please share some clues for this spa and details of ES received? I will try if it is vfm. Most SPAs in this neighbourhood are not vfm for my budget.


Hello brothers,

I happened to visit Bangalore twice in the last 3-4 months and I had one excellent experience at a spa in Indiranagar. I also tried Bliss (twice) but was extremely turned off by how different the ladies appear irl vs the pics we get from Preetika. It's like asking for a mango and getting a banana. I gave her the feedback too and asked her if there was even one person in that pdf who looks like the image in the pdf. She said no. So I don't think I'll go with Bliss again.

This time, I'm staying in the Electronic City area. I would love to get some hints from you perverts on what I can explore here and what I can skip. I'm looking for a GFE. It could be in a spa, incall or outcall. Do let me know if you have some advice. I am more than willing to help you with some excellent contacts in Hyderabad and Delhi.

Thanks!

KamalKhanan
05-26-26, 19:35
Hey brothers,

I have this mallu contact saved long back.
Tg. Ser*ne*3.

Anybody know how her service is?.Yes.

Met her long back.

IndianPsycho
05-26-26, 20:55
Tired of random gatekeeping BS. Someone posted Bidhisha after sourcing them from another forum member, if the OG source is up for sharing, I'd be grateful. I can offer what I can offer for legit Indies that fit similar profiles. Cheers.

SArifle
05-26-26, 23:11
When I met Fallon she didn't let me anywhere near her kitty. And I have heard the same thing from multiple fellow mongers. Can you also confirm?

Some have speculated it's because she is post op. So if you're considering this would advise you to be aware, get more info before proceeding.Crap, same. I thought she was just shy down there. She closes her legs when I spread it.

But her voice, skin, face feels very much feminine. But ain't worth repeating unless you're rich.

Vishyb90
05-27-26, 03:01
She's good. Horny and involved.

Downside. Not a great looker. Toothy BJ.


Hey brothers,

I have this mallu contact saved long back.
Tg. Ser*ne*3.

Anybody know how her service is?

Regards,
Goldenknight.

GirlieFun
05-27-26, 07:25
If anyone has reviews on Annu from Bol, please let me know.

She features on their providers list with location mentioned as Hennur Main Road.

Looking to try her this weekend.

BeStill
05-27-26, 09:12
Hey brothers,

I have this mallu contact saved long back.
Tg. Ser*ne*3.

Anybody know how her service is?

Regards,
Goldenknight.Serine is quite chubby and dark. May not be everyone's type. Can hold a convo and horny in bed. Got married a few years ago. Not sure if she is still meeting or not. Had met her for 6 k /2 around 3 years ago, although someone told me her met her for 8 k /3.

SexyMan1
05-27-26, 15:52
I tried her today and here is my rate card. She is very skinny and her moans are fake. Did a BJ for namesake.

Important things is she is not clean, I had to sent her after one round, she didn't clean herself after sex and even hairs are around her skinny boobs.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 3/10.

Kitty: 6/10 (tight but not clean).

Sex: 2/10.

WIR: Never.

6 k for 2. But gave her 4 k after first round and told her to leave. I said, I have an important meeting and we will meet next time.

Not recommending.

CrystalRed76
05-27-26, 17:27
If you are still looking out, DM me. I will help as much as I can.


Hello brothers,

I happened to visit Bangalore twice in the last 3-4 months and I had one excellent experience at a spa in Indiranagar. I also tried Bliss (twice) but was extremely turned off by how different the ladies appear irl vs the pics we get from Preetika. It's like asking for a mango and getting a banana. I gave her the feedback too and asked her if there was even one person in that pdf who looks like the image in the pdf. She said no. So I don't think I'll go with Bliss again.

This time, I'm staying in the Electronic City area. I would love to get some hints from you perverts on what I can explore here and what I can skip. I'm looking for a GFE. It could be in a spa, incall or outcall. Do let me know if you have some advice. I am more than willing to help you with some excellent contacts in Hyderabad and Delhi.

Thanks!

MicheleRavanan
05-27-26, 17:50
Can anyone please share contact for Serine, mallu girl?

SxWorld
05-27-26, 18:41
Bro I get it. In the heat of the moment, you lost your balance.

But please, please don't duck it up for the rest of us man.

For your reference:

500- 1 k HJ.

1.5-2 k HJ + TA.

3 k B2B.

And if your game is strong.

3-3.5 k to max 5 k for FS.

Please be considerate. However hot the babe is.I am new to the forum. I have been to few spas in 80 feet road, Indiranagar and all of them are 8 K for B2B and 4-5 K for HJ Top Less. Do you guys think it is because this area is expensive? I am super new to the scene and I am guessing they are able to sense and quote this kind of price.

IndianPsycho
05-27-26, 19:23
I tried her today and here is my rate card. She is very skinny and her moans are fake. Did a BJ for namesake.

Important things is she is not clean, I had to sent her after one round, she didn't clean herself after sex and even hairs are around her skinny boobs.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 3/10.

Kitty: 6/10 (tight but not clean).

Sex: 2/10.

WIR: Never.

6 k for 2. But gave her 4 k after first round and told her to leave. I said, I have an important meeting and we will meet next time.

Not recommending.I was interested in this one but aside from her being gate kept, this FR confirms she's a dead fish. Have had bad experiences with Indies like this in the past. The idea is often far better than the reality and I too have walked away after the first shot. I need enthusiasm, chemistry and hygiene. The hairs around nipples are not uncommon but most women tend to groom themselves sufficiently, especially when they're in this business. The not washing post sex part is gross. If you're her second or third customer for the day, things might be funky down there. Anyhoo, thanks for the FR, moving on.

Shyams
05-28-26, 02:41
I could connect with 6 to 8 girls who are doing full time job and part time meets. Budget is varying between 10 to 40 k. Planning for meet today. Wish me good luck guys. Will post how it turns out.

WayFarer762
05-28-26, 03:26
My recent rendezvous with another beauty in my Bangalore trip. I don't recall her name but let's call her Jenny.

She is 25 from Gurgaon works as fashion designer and meets for outcall, asked 25/2 but settled for 20 k plus travel for 2 but she was worth every penny and not like others who are dead in bed.

Her expressions are natural and no fake moans and sounds. I went slow and then hard in missionary in my 1st round.

2nd round I enjoyed doggy in front of the mirror. She does a nice BJ, tries deep throat, good in kissing but No Anal, No CIM and does not enjoy DATY. She is complete GFE if you make her comfortable. She over stayed approx 30-45 minutes as I took time for my 2nd release. I must say Bangalore is expensive but does provide rare gems.

Max1141
05-28-26, 03:33
I could connect with 6 to 8 girls who are doing full time job and part time meets. Budget is varying between 10 to 40 k. Planning for meet today. Wish me good luck guys. Will post how it turns out.Someone is on a roll!

Knight1915
05-28-26, 05:10
Hi Seniors,

Could you help me with some Bangalore leads. Back in Bangalore for a short time after almost 6 years of gap.

Thanks.

Srini87
05-28-26, 06:06
You may want to try SPAs in Hosa Road. Counter charge would be around 1. 3 k and 2 K to the girl for TA, HJ.


I am new to the forum. I have been to few spas in 80 feet road, Indiranagar and all of them are 8 K for B2B and 4-5 K for HJ Top Less. Do you guys think it is because this area is expensive? I am super new to the scene and I am guessing they are able to sense and quote this kind of price.

Rreddy33
05-28-26, 07:10
Hello Brother,

Would you be able to share the contact and the damages?

Regards.

Raghu.


Can confirm this. I have met her, posted my review also well. As mentioned in above she is definitely wild in bed, she had also asked me pull her hair / choke. Also gives a very good sloppy BJ.

She is short, bit chubby but makes up for it with the service. She does sell content thru tg / app (some videos are even with face).H.

HungryCake
05-28-26, 07:15
Hello Brother,

Would you be able to share the contact and the damages?

Regards.

Raghu..Hello, this is her reddit ID[Deleted by Admin]. Damages was 12 k for 2 hrs.

HungryCake
05-28-26, 07:16
I could connect with 6 to 8 girls who are doing full time job and part time meets. Budget is varying between 10 to 40 k. Planning for meet today. Wish me good luck guys. Will post how it turns out.Good luck with meets. !! Mind sharing the contact details if anyone of these is worth trying?

Yellow1
05-28-26, 07:51
Hello Brother,

Would you be able to share the contact and the damages?

Regards.She takes too long to reply, not clear if she's busy or she has attitude so be careful and don't waste time if she isn't replying.

Songokuhyd9999
05-28-26, 08:10
Hey guys,

I observed spa scenario in Bangalore is different. I used to get FS, DFK, BJ,GFE in a couple of spas in Hyderabad for a mere 4 k but here it is difficult to find that. I want a spa with vfm NE beauties who provide at least B2B, DFK and GFE (budget around 5 k excluding entry fee). Someone please DM me such spa names or if possible indie contacts.

I can reciprocate with vfm NE / MILF contacts in return.

Regards.

Sriraj91
05-28-26, 08:17
You may want to try SPAs in Hosa Road. Counter charge would be around 1. 3 k and 2 K to the girl for TA, HJ.You mean Kasavanahalli?

Srini87
05-28-26, 10:56
I was referring to the ones found in Rayasandra.


You mean Kasavanahalli?

Songokuhyd9999
05-28-26, 12:52
I can reciprocate with vfm indie NE / MILF contacts. What I want is a spa with NE birds who does GFE, DFK, b2 b (FS if possible) budget around 6-7 k (including entry fee). Please DM me. Thanks.

Rajked
05-28-26, 14:25
Yes, she is little chubby I would say.

Service wise I felt it's worth it, it's very hard to find VFM birds in Bangalore these days.Seems like the instagram is no more working now. And there is nothing can be found her TG ID too.

Can anyone help me with the updated link. My DM is open.

Can reciprocate appropriately.

CompanionSeek
05-28-26, 15:17
1. Sanju: Spa trends. Face is a total turn off. Age Must be 33+, MILF kinda body with loose stomach. Don't fall for the pictures on website. Read a great review on her so through to try. She came on time, but didn't bring dispo bedsheet. We had a bit of chit chat, gave her a small gift. Moving to Massage which was good but the oil used was pathetic, weird kind of smell. Did a nice bum massage. Touching the busy crease & balls LOL, which I find very arousing. Asked for extras thinking that she might be good in bed at least. Offered extra at regular rate but didn't offer BJ which was a shocker to me. Anyways convinced her for BJ and FS. She did BJ only for namesake don't know why, I am clean down there and also have fit body. Moved to the deed which was purely mechanical, took her only in doggy as I didn't want to see her face. Ass view is good which some people might like.

Damages - 3.5 k + 1.9 k + 500 for cab.

Body - 6/10 MILF kinda.

Face - 2/10.

WIR. Never, she is completely mechanical.

2. Nidhi: Bliss pair. Arrives late, 35+ heavily built, complete MILF with grey hair. Starts massage as she was in a hurry. Massage was good. Asked for extra. No BJ again. Asked for FS as I ready in one of the report that she has good assets. Stripped down the clothes. She has really big boobs, saggy at the same time and a nice round ass but the biggest turn off was her huge stomach. Kitty is fairly tight, but cannot take hard pounding. Took her in missionary and doggy. View in missionary is bad but good in doggy. Started pounding her fast so that I can get over with her already but the moment I start going fast she says she cannot take it as her pussy has gotten sensitive due to continuous fucking. Anyhow finished with her and sent her off.

Damages - 3.5 k + 1.9 k.

Face - 3/10.

Boobs. Big and saggy.

Ass. Nice round and good to look at.

WIR. No not my type.

3. Liza / Ishika. Reviewed multiple times on forum. Thanks to another ISG member who helped me with her contact. Called her with great expectations as her pictures floating here on forum were pretty hot. But comes in a complete disappointment. Short okaish looking Bengali girl. Was very conscious looking at me. Anyways started with the deed, her melons are good and soft. But doesn't look great on her short frame. And she has a wired body structure like wide from chest area but narrow on bottom. Did BJ but she isn't experienced enough. Fucked her in missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Fairly tight kitty. Had smokes after deed with a bit of chit chat and she is actually good to talk to.

Body - 6/10.

Damages - 5.5 k + cab for 1 shot.

Attitude. Pleasing but cannot take hard pounding in doggy.

WIR. No, good for 1 time.

I realized that I am done with this 3.5 k birds. They may be cheap with the experience is far more worst. Its better to either pay more or jerk off, than going through this shit. Again it's my personal opinion and your thoughts can differ.

BeStill
05-28-26, 15:22
Has anyone mongered in the Middle East?

I know Dubai has a lot of options, but what about KSA?

Shyams
05-28-26, 15:38
I could connect with 6 to 8 girls who are doing full time job and part time meets. Budget is varying between 10 to 40 k. Planning for meet today. Wish me good luck guys. Will post how it turns out.After joining on Reditt suddenly I felt like Jhonny Sins, got many options like IT developer, HR, Admin, Teacher, College Student, many other job girls. Only problem is finances. If you have finances you have many options. Another thing is you can't plan on same day. Search for profiles connect on Telegram and negotiate with them about their price. Two days back I connected with a girl who claims to be a student doing masters. Picture she shared was too good. I would rate 9/10. Had a chat with her and done video confirmation. I liked her looks too much. Today being holiday fixed timings and she came prompt on time. She resembled almost same like pics. With dress on solid 9/ 10. The moment undressed her boobs are little saggy, not in perfect shape but her pussy was good. Girl was nice to chat and cooperative with all positions. But the problem was I couldn't ejaculate as she applied lube over her pussy or I felt addicted to HJ / Masturbation tried every but finally ejaculated ok BJ and HJ technique.

Overall damages 12 k for girl, 2 K for room and food.

I am not going to share her contact as there are plenty of options in Reditt. It's like fish in Ocean. The more time and money you spend the more options you will get. The saya NE recently posted is also available on Reditt

Max1141
05-28-26, 15:59
Has anyone mongered in the Middle East?

I know Dubai has a lot of options, but what about KSA?Difficult but not impossible, more filipinos, but costs a bomb!

OldMongerBlr
05-29-26, 04:01
1. Sanju: Spa trends. Face is a total turn off. Age Must be 33+, MILF kinda body with loose stomach. Don't fall for the pictures on website. Read a great review on her so through to try. She came on time, but didn't bring dispo bedsheet. We had a bit of chit chat, gave her a small gift. Moving to Massage which was good but the oil used was pathetic, weird kind of smell. Did a nice bum massage. Touching the busy crease & balls LOL, which I find very arousing. Asked for extras thinking that she might be good in bed at least. Offered extra at regular rate but didn't offer BJ which was a shocker to me. Anyways convinced her for BJ and FS. She did BJ only for namesake don't know why, I am clean down there and also have fit body. Moved to the deed which was purely mechanical, took her only in doggy as I didn't want to see her face. Ass view is good which some people might like.

Damages - 3.5 k + 1.9 k + 500 for cab.

Body - 6/10 MILF kinda.

Face - 2/10.

WIR. Never, she is completely mechanical..I agree on Sanju, her face is not to be looked at, but I had a great session with her. Both massage and the service post, she gave me a full fledged deep throat and was totally involved in the act. I took her in many positions and she was not at all mechanical. Guess it happens when these therapists are in different zones on different days.

I also agree that these 3.5 k ones aren't for the experience but for a release. You can't expect GFE or any real involvement with them.

I took another one from bliss. Jewellery in Hindi.

It was such a bad experience that I've decided to hold off on these bliss and trends chicks for a while.

Massage was poor, her body is totally out of shape and post that it was just a normal FS with no involvement.

I've had worse but this was by far the worst I've had in the last 2-3 years.

OldMongerBlr
05-29-26, 04:04
Anyone here has any experience with GFE services that list as independent profiles?

They have a website too. Says Bangalore girlfriend experience.

Quotes quite high but girls seem to be good. Spoke to a few, and they all seem to be educated, well spoken and offer total GFE.

Quoting 18 k for 2-3 hours.

Any monger has experience with them?

Cheers!

Rodent 65
05-29-26, 04:20
Looking at the recent post, it seems the action has now shifted to Reddit. Can any kind soul DM me which subs to join to begin with.

In return, I promise to share any good lead I find over there.

Cukoo
05-29-26, 07:41
Hi everyone, I'm visiting Bangalore for the first time and looking for some safe, couple-friendly hotel recommendations in the Majestic area. Any verified suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Abhijit1809
05-29-26, 08:05
Looking for high class escorts like 25 k to 50 k per night range type in Bangalore, will be in 5 star accommodation. Please either share contact here or message me. I can share Kolkata contacts. What is this reddit thing, any community to join there? How do I contact there?

ToKillBoredom
05-29-26, 12:20
Hi all,

I am new to Bangalore and will be in Whitefield for couple of days. Want to to try some good spa with FS. Can someone refer me some good spa (girls)?

DM is open.

Thanks.

Knight Devil
05-29-26, 16:46
I'm a newbie here with 1 experience that happened 2 years back. I went to a spa once in varthur road and got assigned a bong Ne chick. I had Ta and HJ for 2. 5 K with counter 1. 5 K. At that time I couldn't even get erection because of her attitude. So I thought all of them will be similar and decided this was not for me.

Turn around to this week I got my second experience after 2 years. I was craving for touch so decided to try once again. I've been reading forum posts and got to know about famous ig door step spa. Saw FR on Nidhi who is a Punjabi girl and I always had a thing for Punjabis so decided to book her.

Coming to the deed, she arrived on time but her face didn't even match the picture and she must be in her 30's. She clearly had shaved her face and was giving hooker vibes. She came with a chewing gum in her mouth. But she had a good build though. Little tummy but huge boobs and ass. Changed to dispo and started with massage. Idk Hindi so didn't communicate much. After sometime she popped up the question about extras and I asked if she offers BJ with or without see and DFK both of which she right away denied but FS was available. I continued with the rest. I asked her to start stripping while giving massage so I could grab her. I saw her voluptuous build as soon as she stripped naked. Tits were soft and big with big dark brown nipples. I got up and started hugging her from behind grinding her and kissed her all over her face and back and started getting erection. She didn't allow to kiss on lips. Moved my hands to her pussy and it was dry. I made her lie down and started playing with her tits. I literally tried to eat her massive tits with lot of slurping and licking. She slowly started to get aroused. Now I started to slowly rub her clit while still sucking her boobs and she started moaning with her hands over my hair. Her pussy was wet by now. I asked her for BJ but she didn't budge so she gave a quick HJ and I soon wore the see. I started rubbing my tool on her clit and she took my tool and tried to insert it inside. I then pulled her close to edge of bed and spread her legs wide and slowly inserted inside. I fucked her slow at first but increased my pace later. I was sucking her tits while my tool was still inside and she was moaning all this time. I later went down to do DATY. She was clean down so I licked her pussy and asshole. Then again took her in missionary and finally came inside the see. Didn't try different positions.

We both cleaned later. Although her face card was not good, this experience was so much better than my 1st one.

Face: 5/10 (not my type).

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Attitude: 7.5/10 (10 if she allowed DFK and BJ).

Damages: 1.9 K+3.5 K FS (I asked her to come to my place so no charge for room).

I'd definitely try again but some other bird. Let me know if I can book at home itself and also do DATY on wgs (I personally like to run) or should I avoid any of it. Thanks in adv.

I owe it to this community so took my time writing an FR.

Songokuhyd9999
05-29-26, 20:07
Are there any hotels that would let the bird in without much hassle like asking ID card etc etc. Someone please suggest or DM me any such hotels or how to find such hotels near kamanahalli or HBR layout region.

Songokuhyd9999
05-29-26, 20:44
Hi everyone, I'm visiting Bangalore for the first time and looking for some safe, couple-friendly hotel recommendations in the Majestic area. Any verified suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!I also want to know bro. Did you find any? I want monger friendly hotel near kamanahalli or hbr layout. Someone please guide. Thanks.

Vishyb90
05-30-26, 02:04
Without ID it's pretty much impossible to book a room brother. Those which do allow this are ones we should be careful about. My recommendation is to use the 9 am-5 pm booking which many good hotels are providing at a reasonable price.


Are there any hotels that would let the bird in without much hassle like asking ID card etc etc. Someone please suggest or DM me any such hotels or how to find such hotels near kamanahalli or HBR layout region.

StoneCold1
05-30-26, 03:14
Hi everyone, I'm visiting Bangalore for the first time and looking for some safe, couple-friendly hotel recommendations in the Majestic area. Any verified suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!You won't find many couple friendly hotels near Majestic. Try Sri Balaji Paradise if it's available.

StoneCold1
05-30-26, 03:16
Are there any hotels that would let the bird in without much hassle like asking ID card etc etc. Someone please suggest or DM me any such hotels or how to find such hotels near kamanahalli or HBR layout region.No hotel allows without seeing ID card of girl. In India everywhere ID has to be shown. You better take to your home or flat.

StoneCold1
05-30-26, 03:18
I also want to know bro. Did you find any? I want monger friendly hotel near kamanahalli or hbr layout. Someone please guide. Thanks.In Kamanahalli, you can try couple friendly hotels like Orchid Inn and Fortune Keys.

CrystalRed76
05-30-26, 06:42
Hello Brothers.

Can someone recommend a safe couple Friendly hotel I cannuse for a meet in Koramangala, HSR side? I have tried La Sara in the past and not happy with the level of facilities. I am looking for premium category hotels that are ok with local ids for short stays. Can't use Regenta or Mercure for some other reasons.

Would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks.

HungryCake
05-30-26, 08:07
Hello Brothers.

Can someone recommend a safe couple Friendly hotel I cannuse for a meet in Koramangala, HSR side? I have tried La Sara in the past and not happy with the level of facilities. I am looking for premium category hotels that are ok with local ids for short stays. Can't use Regenta or Mercure for some other reasons.

Would appreciate any help in this regard..I have used Bloom hotels, you can use bag 2 bag, brevistray to book for hourly stays. Around 2.5 k for 5 hrs. Rooms are pretty good. They do need ID's of both persons though and you have to confirm check in through the link they send in mobile of both persons.

HungryCake
05-30-26, 08:11
I also want to know bro. Did you find any? I want monger friendly hotel near kamanahalli or hbr layout. Someone please guide. Thanks.You can try Howard Jonhson by Wyndham near Nagavara. You can book it for hourly. Pretty spacious and good rooms. Last time I had booked there last time, they let the bird in without any issues. They just called my room to confirm the guest and they let her in. Not sure if they took her ID.

Rajaa
05-30-26, 11:00
Hi everyone, I'm visiting Bangalore for the first time and looking for some safe, couple-friendly hotel recommendations in the Majestic area. Any verified suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!I know some hotels. Dm me.

SaturnFiree
05-30-26, 12:53
Try BL rooms, they are all around blr and very good place, they accept local ids.


Hello Brothers.

Can someone recommend a safe couple Friendly hotel I cannuse for a meet in Koramangala, HSR side? I have tried La Sara in the past and not happy with the level of facilities. I am looking for premium category hotels that are ok with local ids for short stays. Can't use Regenta or Mercure for some other reasons.

Would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks.

BeStill
05-30-26, 17:34
Are there any hotels that would let the bird in without much hassle like asking ID card etc etc. Someone please suggest or DM me any such hotels or how to find such hotels near kamanahalli or HBR layout region.Why take this risk at all?

JamesBondAjay
05-31-26, 02:58
Try BL rooms, they are all around blr and very good place, they accept local ids.Do you mean "Bloom"?

Inquisitive9
05-31-26, 04:24
Hi mongerers,

Visiting Bangalore for a day. Looking for references of good spa near old airport road.

Incalls can also help.

I can respond with my references in Delhi NCR.

Hope senior and experienced members can help.

Shyams
05-31-26, 04:27
As I am receiving a lot of pms regarding Reddit just want to share how to search our fellow mongers.

I am also newbee to Reddit so know only a few options. There might be something so I will let you know how I searched.

Initially I used to search using the search words Real meets Bangalore, sugar daddy, sugar meets etc.

Now I joined all sub communities like Bangalore unpaid, Bangalore DTF, Bangalore hookups. Plenty of them are there. If any girls are posting luring pics. I am sending DM asking if they are available for real meets. After joining all subs now I am able to see whenever anyone posts new.

Till now I could chat with many profiles some of them are offering virtual only, few are offering Cuckold and some of them are couples looking for a couple swap.

If the girl accepts and responds to my message then we are exchanging Telegram ID, requesting girls to share their pictures and what they are expecting. Few agreed for Video calls to show their face and verify themselves.

As in everywhere Reddit has many scammers asking for advance payment, there are some Handlers.

Personally I have interacted with more but at least 10 of them were too good looking part timers.

Good luck to everyone. If you need further information you can contact me over PM. I shared the girls pics to 2 or 3 other seniors here over Telegram. I am not interested in sharing the IDs as many of them I interacted with were part timers and without their permission to share. I don't want them to get flooded with messages as almost everyone can be searched very simply if they can spend some 30 minutes to 1 hours online.

Dieass
05-31-26, 11:13
I see lots of new faces in Bolgatty. Anyone tried and has recommendations.

Cheers.

Rodent 65
05-31-26, 14:12
Anyone tired this chick from MR. VC or real meet?

Something isn't right about her pricing vs pics vs Bangalore rates, hence asking in this forum.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/jiya-incall-outcall-cam_show

Vamsi1236
05-31-26, 14:42
Anyone tired this chick from MR. VC or real meet?

Something isn't right about her pricing vs pics vs Bangalore rates, hence asking in this forum.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/jiya-incall-outcall-cam_showDon't meet her, she is operated by agent. U can get this from the pricing Vs pics shared

Musafyr
05-31-26, 15:20
Hi friends, anyone knows where is the kalpana working now from the famous whitefield spa.

Musafyr
05-31-26, 15:28
Got connected with a girl she has mentioned as realmeets possible. There was some delayed response, finally exchanged telegram ID. Her pics were super cute, the best I have seen in Bangalore. I couldn't believe what whom I met so asked her for VC. She agreed and done VC. She was the same girl in pics. But her condition is she wants paid casual meet twice then the real sexual encounter. She quoted 10 K for casual meet after 2 meets paid meet will be 20 K. I was ok with the budget of sexual encounter. But she didn't agreed for sexual encounter in first visit. Finally I have countered 5 K per meet for casual meet and 20 K for sexual. She was adamant not ready for negotiation.

Stuck up in dilemma asked her for one day time. She blocked me on Telegram and Reditt. But her beauty is mesmerizing me. Remembered old proverb sometimes laddu wil come till hand but doesn't go in to our mouth.

MR is showing that fellon might be visiting Bangalore for short visit. Guys if anyone of you tried. Please let me know. Is she good. There was plenty of reviews on her.Just a warning. You will feel like you have found a gold mine when you start on reddit. Thats what I felt a year back.

Till date I have not found a single profile who can meet without advance. You find these so called girls making very creative stories on why they want advance. Once you pay you know what happens.

WinterKing
05-31-26, 16:24
I have found out a nifty spa near my place that has been open for quite some time and the overall vibes are good here. I have a sort of a generic question that I would like to get answered from the experienced folks here -- Is it better to stick with a single therapist in the spa or would it be better to try out everyone available? The therapists are there in across all across the country, so I just waned to know about the same -- Which would be more economical for me in the long run?

WinterKing
05-31-26, 16:25
I have found out a nifty spa near my place that has been open for quite some time and the overall vibes are good here. I have a sort of a generic question that I would like to get answered from the experienced folks here -- Is it better to stick with a single therapist in the spa or would it be better to try out everyone available? The therapists are there in across all across the country, so I just waned to know about the same -- Which would be more economical for me in the long run?

GoldenKnight
05-31-26, 16:37
Hello Brothers,

Has anyone met kavya from MR?

She seems to accept messages only from TG premium.
Looks genuine, but wanted to confirm once.

Regards,
Goldenknight.

Sameer766
05-31-26, 17:42
First of all apologies for this long report. This started almost a month ago. Here is the detailed report.

After going through 100's of profiles online and chatting with half of them, I came across this profile on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/mohini-in-bangalore (Mohini -- as per profile name on MR).

I pinged her around a month back and we started talking. I prefer meeting at my place as I am more comfortable at my place. Almost all girls on MR ask for advance for home visit, but this one said advance or prepaid Cab. I never pay any advance but was ok to book a cab to my location. She also agreed to do free VC once cab is booked and details are shared. Now we started negotiating, she asked for 18 k+CAB for 2 hours, but was ready to come below 10 k + CAB + alcohol. I offered 7 K+CAB+alcohol. I dropped to meet I was not ok with charges. We called off on good node and said good night to each other.

Last Friday, Again I pinged her and she replied immediately. She directly asked if I am going to increase today or not. I gave counteroffer of 8 k+CAB+alcohol. She agreed to this. I asked here to share per pics once again to which she replied she will video call me from another number ending with xxxx (this made me suspicious that I am talking to an agent) anyways I got a call from another number and we talked for almost 90 secs on video call. This was not the same girl whose pics were there on MR and I was 100% sure that I have never seen her pics. But I liked the girl (lets call her Reema) and she was good in talking too. So decided to go ahead with meeting.

She started to get ready and I went out to buy alcohol. Once she got ready, she pinged me and I tried to book Uber for her, but uber detected that I am far away from starting point and wanted me to share persons name from my contact list, which I was not comfortable with. I told her about this and asked her to book cab herself and I will pay once she arrives. She said ok and asked me to share location to which I told her I am out to buy booze and will share on 15 minutes, once I am home. Shared location and she asked to me send 500 to some guys number as per UPI is not working. Again a red flag, to which I said no. So again Plan dropped and I was left with a bottle of alcohol and bad mood.

After 15 minutes, I got call from Reema's number and she started complaining that I wasted her time and all. I told she wasted my time as I was very clear from started that I will not pay any advance and told her that I even went out and bought drinks and other stuff, to which asked that I am lying and was wasted her time. I showed her bottle which I bought and bill copy which started date and time clearly. She started laughing and said, she is coming and dropped the call. With in 5 minutes she sent me a message that she is on the what will reach in about 80 minutes. I asked her for proof and she video called me again and she started talking for rest of her journey. One she was here next 3. 5 hours were pure bliss, yes she over stayed.

Reema told me she came to Bangalore yesterday and staying with Mohini, Mohini herself goes out with clients and now handled Reema and one another girl who also came yesterday.

I spend very good time with Reema and it was pure bliss. She talks a lot and very good entertainer. We did everything and she was 100% involved in it.

I met her yesterday also and it was better than last time.

Here is the report card.

Mohini Never met her but we are still talking, will meet her soon along with Reema for a 3 some.

Reema.

Attitude 10/10.

Body bit of fat on tummy, overall good. Clean kitty, nice at $$, big boobs.

GFE 10/10.

Charges First time 8 K+CAB+alcohol.

Second time 6 k+CAB. I even asked her to get alcohol on the way as I was not in mood to go out. She did buy and never asked for money. I gave her money at the end and she didn't even count. (I know, some of you will say this FR is fiction and I am trying to promote this account or something, believe me this is true FR and exactly as happened).

Planning to meet both girls soon, will post FR.

P.S. Aim of this detailed report is. Yes, I know it is hard to find good girl online but there are some genuine girls which we need to find.

Once again apologies for this long report and mistakes if any.

Shyams
05-31-26, 18:24
Just a warning. You will feel like you have found a gold mine when you start on reddit. Thats what I felt a year back.

Till date I have not found a single profile who can meet without advance. You find these so called girls making very creative stories on why they want advance. Once you pay you know what happens.Yes agreed, Scammers are there everywhere right from Locanto to MR, Reditt. That's why never pay in advance how ever the girl is tempting. But the idea here is exploring some more varieties to the pool. Hope our ISG members are clever in understanding that.

HungryCake
06-01-26, 04:08
Just a warning. You will feel like you have found a gold mine when you start on reddit. Thats what I felt a year back.

Till date I have not found a single profile who can meet without advance. You find these so called girls making very creative stories on why they want advance. Once you pay you know what happens.True there are lot of scammers looking for desperate people. I have met 2 people without advance and another 2 people with cab charges or small advance. (1-2 k since was it was outcall). You have to go through their profiles, see the comments, verify they are genuine and then only proceed.

Ramu2012
06-01-26, 07:12
Last week, went to the named spa located in the shopping complex within the residential complex on Old Airport Road. Had seen the banner around and was in the area. Had just about an hour to kill and was extremely sore from workouts past week. I am a stickler for cleanliness and had my concerns just walking in at the counter. A lady showed up at the counter and offered water, asked for what kind of a massage etc. Quoted 3 k for Swedish with oil but settled on 2.5 k. Higher than I expected but I really wanted a good massage so I thought let's see what this brings about.

The rooms were fine. Not luxury, but not dirty either. Had an attached bath. I was asked to change and after I changed, poonam came in. She would probably be in her 30's. Face was a 7/10, from WB. Nice bod. Greeted pleasantly and asked what kind of pressure I wanted. The massage started and it was WOW. She gave me one of the best massages I've had in a while. There was light teasing but the focus was on the massage. At the very end, given that I knew time was running out and I was tight on schedule, I asked if there was a special menu. There were enough hints given already. Given the place, I expected to hear that everything on the table. To my surprise, it was only a HJ with top / bottom access. She refused everything else clearly and said that's not something she offers.

I respected that and we continued to have a good conversation. By this time, johnny really wanted a release and I was already eased up everywhere else in my body given how good the massage was. She quoted 3 k and I negotiated it down to 2 k. She gave me full access and played around with johnny and more and took her time to play and release. No rush, no restrictions and just a great experience.

Overall, I would likely repeat. It was a good experience and a great massage. If nothing else, I'll go back for the massage.

ScubaDo
06-01-26, 07:30
Used to be a time Afros used to be easy to meet and mostly honest, but nowadays even they've hiked up rates like crazy and asking for advance.

I don't know the alternative.

Of course giving advance is out of the question, always is a scam.

Expired
06-01-26, 07:59
Looking for a budget contact near nagarbhavi, I will reciprocate with the contacts I have.

Jokar
06-01-26, 09:42
I was intrigued about the street scene in the above areas, read a little bit on Internet but loitering between 10 PM to 1 AM and saw not even a single WG. Can someone help with pointers on where to see these in the above localities? Wanted to tick off my bucket list to pick up from street and was nearby itself.

My DMs are open if you don't want to drop details openly. Thanks!

Ravi009
06-01-26, 12:08
I was intrigued about the street scene in the above areas, read a little bit on Internet but loitering between 10 PM to 1 AM and saw not even a single WG. Can someone help with pointers on where to see these in the above localities? Wanted to tick off my bucket list to pick up from street and was nearby itself.

My DMs are open if you don't want to drop details openly. Thanks!WG won't be on streets. These are SPA areas and there are spas like Cali. Also street walk that yeild is majastic buststation and railway station also near Kalyangagar bridge (for afros).

HungryCake
06-01-26, 12:48
I was intrigued about the street scene in the above areas, read a little bit on Internet but loitering between 10 PM to 1 AM and saw not even a single WG. Can someone help with pointers on where to see these in the above localities? Wanted to tick off my bucket list to pick up from street and was nearby itself.

My DMs are open if you don't want to drop details openly. Thanks!I have seen on Koramangala 5th block near the clubs especially on Friday / Saturday nights. If you walk around that area after 11 pm you can see them.

Jokar
06-01-26, 15:15
WG won't be on streets. These are SPA areas and there are spas like Cali. Also street walk that yeild is majastic buststation and railway station also near Kalyangagar bridge (for afros).But I used to see girls near bus stop at St. John's at night (was committed to a girl so never stopped there). Also have seen one or two girls near the shit ton of hotels near Madiwala. If there are so many hotels (Oyo types) there definitely be some action going on no?

One of the websites on google states this about bomannahalli. " Tucked behind the tech parks and chai stalls, Bommnahalli's backstreets come alive after sunset. Near the old market lane, beside Udupi Upahar, women linger near closed shops red light area in Bangalore isn't a myth here. Auto-rickshaws slow down, drivers exchanging nods, but police patrols keep tensions high. This isn't a "scene" it's survival. " Would love if someone who's a local could help me navigate to this.

DicPussy
06-01-26, 18:09
Got in touch with the girl named Eva via SM app. Any one met her?

Thanks.

DP.

DicPussy
06-01-26, 18:19
Booked Miss L who goes by Miss Prern in Cali. Regular massage and FS. She is shy but tries to be cooperative. Have tried few in the list from other spa.

Had met Miss V from Mspa earlier, FS with light kiss and CBJ. Felt her kitty bit tight.

Thanks.

DP.

Sriraj91
06-02-26, 02:58
Last week, went to the named spa located in the shopping complex within the residential complex on Old Airport Road. Had seen the banner around and was in the area. Had just about an hour to kill and was extremely sore from workouts past week. I am a stickler for cleanliness and had my concerns just walking in at the counter. A lady showed up at the counter and offered water, asked for what kind of a massage etc. Quoted 3 k for Swedish with oil but settled on 2.5 k. Higher than I expected but I really wanted a good massage so I thought let's see what this brings about.

The rooms were fine. Not luxury, but not dirty either. Had an attached bath. I was asked to change and after I changed, poonam came in. She would probably be in her 30's. Face was a 7/10, from WB. Nice bod. Greeted pleasantly and asked what kind of pressure I wanted. The massage started and it was WOW. She gave me one of the best massages I've had in a while. There was light teasing but the focus was on the massage. At the very end, given that I knew time was running out and I was tight on schedule, I asked if there was a special menu. There were enough hints given already. Given the place, I expected to hear that everything on the table. To my surprise, it was only a HJ with top / bottom access. She refused everything else clearly and said that's not something she offers.

I respected that and we continued to have a good conversation. By this time, johnny really wanted a release and I was already eased up everywhere else in my body given how good the massage was. She quoted 3 k and I negotiated it down to 2 k. She gave me full access and played around with johnny and more and took her time to play and release. No rush, no restrictions and just a great experience.

Overall, I would likely repeat. It was a good experience and a great massage. If nothing else, I'll go back for the massage.I was checking this spa's reviews, was about to check this out myself. Does this spa have other proper NEs who offer anything else?

MicheleRavanan
06-02-26, 04:57
Can anyone please share the Insta handle for Door Step Bliss Pair spa? I see a couple of them, not sure which one is genuine.

Guyawara
06-02-26, 06:41
This is an FR from last month. My last review was also for the same spa.

Took a 1-hour session and paid 1.7 k in cash.

The girl's name starts with P; she is from West Bengal and in her early 30's. Since this was my second time with her, I did not have to ask for anything. She took off my dispo at the beginning. After 10-15 minutes of massage, started the deed. Somehow Duraplus worked like a charm this time and I enjoyed and fucked her like anything for the next 35-40 minutes. Paid 3 k after the deed. Looks-wise she was good, not fat, and small boobs size. The only disadvantage of repeating the girl is that the massage is usually for namesake, even after asking.

Overall: 8/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

BeStill
06-02-26, 08:34
First of all apologies for this long report. This started almost a month ago. Here is the detailed report.

After going through 100's of profiles online and chatting with half of them, I came across this profile on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/mohini-in-bangalore (Mohini -- as per profile name on MR).

I pinged her around a month back and we started talking. I prefer meeting at my place as I am more comfortable at my place. Almost all girls on MR ask for advance for home visit, but this one said advance or prepaid Cab. I never pay any advance but was ok to book a cab to my location. She also agreed to do free VC once cab is booked and details are shared. Now we started negotiating, she asked for 18 k+CAB for 2 hours, but was ready to come below 10 k + CAB + alcohol. I offered 7 K+CAB+alcohol. I dropped to meet I was not ok with charges. We called off on good node and said good night to each other.

Last Friday, Again I pinged her and she replied immediately. She directly asked if I am going to increase today or not. I gave counteroffer of 8 k+CAB+alcohol. She agreed to this. I asked here to share per pics once again to which she replied she will video call me from another number ending with xxxx (this made me suspicious that I am talking to an agent) anyways I got a call from another number and we talked for almost 90 secs on video call. This was not the same girl whose pics were there on MR and I was 100% sure that I have never seen her pics. But I liked the girl (lets call her Reema) and she was good in talking too. So decided to go ahead with meeting.

She started to get ready and I went out to buy alcohol. Once she got ready, she pinged me and I tried to book Uber for her, but uber detected that I am far away from starting point and wanted me to share persons name from my contact list, which I was not comfortable with. I told her about this and asked her to book cab herself and I will pay once she arrives. She said ok and asked me to share location to which I told her I am out to buy booze and will share on 15 minutes, once I am home. Shared location and she asked to me send 500 to some guys number as per UPI is not working. Again a red flag, to which I said no. So again Plan dropped and I was left with a bottle of alcohol and bad mood.

After 15 minutes, I got call from Reema's number and she started complaining that I wasted her time and all. I told she wasted my time as I was very clear from started that I will not pay any advance and told her that I even went out and bought drinks and other stuff, to which asked that I am lying and was wasted her time. I showed her bottle which I bought and bill copy which started date and time clearly. She started laughing and said, she is coming and dropped the call. With in 5 minutes she sent me a message that she is on the what will reach in about 80 minutes. I asked her for proof and she video called me again and she started talking for rest of her journey. One she was here next 3. 5 hours were pure bliss, yes she over stayed.

Reema told me she came to Bangalore yesterday and staying with Mohini, Mohini herself goes out with clients and now handled Reema and one another girl who also came yesterday.

I spend very good time with Reema and it was pure bliss. She talks a lot and very good entertainer. We did everything and she was 100% involved in it.

I met her yesterday also and it was better than last time.

Here is the report card.

Mohini Never met her but we are still talking, will meet her soon along with Reema for a 3 some.

Reema.

Attitude 10/10.

Body bit of fat on tummy, overall good. Clean kitty, nice at $$, big boobs.

GFE 10/10.

Charges First time 8 K+CAB+alcohol.

Second time 6 k+CAB. I even asked her to get alcohol on the way as I was not in mood to go out. She did buy and never asked for money. I gave her money at the end and she didn't even count. (I know, some of you will say this FR is fiction and I am trying to promote this account or something, believe me this is true FR and exactly as happened).

Planning to meet both girls soon, will post FR.

P.S. Aim of this detailed report is. Yes, I know it is hard to find good girl online but there are some genuine girls which we need to find.

Once again apologies for this long report and mistakes if any.I had chatted with her long ago and she asked for cab fare as advance. So I blocked her, thinking it was a a scam.

MicheleRavanan
06-02-26, 12:31
Managed to sort this out.

Only Pooja was available for my time, booked her.

She came on time. Looks ok, massage was average but she was co-operative. After 20 min, I asked for extras and opted for FS.

She undressed and joined me in bed. Allowed to suck melons, but only lite kisses on lips.

Asked for CBJ, she denied. Started in miss, then moved to doggy and finally finished in miss.

It was good to keep eyes on her face during the fuck.

For massage: 1. 9 K usual bliss, FS: 3 K.


Can anyone please share the Insta handle for Door Step Bliss Pair spa? I see a couple of them, not sure which one is genuine.

DavidStoner3
06-02-26, 13:56
Hello brothers!

I hope you all are doing well! I've been out of the game for a couple of years and looking to get back on the horse so to speak!

I'm hoping you all will be kind enough to share some contacts in blore as I'm in town only for tonight as I'm passing through!

Preferably any petite afros, indies, trans anything will do!

Looking to take my mind off my life as I blow my load!

Will definitely reciprocate with tried and tested contacts from Mumbai and Hyderabad.

Looking forward to hearing from you all and stay safe!

DMs are open!

JjRaven1
06-02-26, 13:57
Met an indie after a while. Thanks to varun in this forum for sharing the contact. You can ping him for the contact.

We met in a small hotel at BTM. First impressions was decent and looked very thin. She was shy at first but quickly calmed down. I don't usually like very petite chicks, but her body is so hot I continuously kissed her neck area and cuddled for at least 15 minutes.

Offered me BJ while cuddling but I was excited to fuck her and skipped it. Kitty is clean and Tight, she got uncomfortable with my cock armor and I was happy without it as well. Due to the tightness and moans I popped out quickly in the first round. We talked for a while and she denied BJ mid round. She seems to be manhater, I just listened to her bitching about her BF while sleeping naked on her lap LOL. I wanted to go long in second round but came quickly again. Overall a 9/10 experience, better than Priyanka. But Priyanka gives more time and has more meat..Was she a smoker?

OrgasmSanta
06-02-26, 14:53
Has anyone met her? She is quoting high price of 25 k for 3-4 hours and I'm yet to negotiate. Will try to bring her down only if she's good in bed.

HPredwa
06-03-26, 04:55
Hello fellow members.

Visiting Bengaluru for a few days. And need some good indie or genuine Sps.

Have good contacts in Hyderabad that I can offer in return.

Cheers.

Guyawara
06-03-26, 05:51
Visited S spa near Kundalahalli gate.

They have a small setup, and all the birds were there in a room near the counter when I reached. Paid 1.5 k for 1 hour and asked for a selection. There were 4 girls; selected the tallest among them, her name was Ritu and she was from Arunachal.

She gave a decent massage for the initial 15-20 minutes, then asked for extras after that. Finalized FS for 3 k after some negotiation. Enjoyed her body for the next 30 minutes; she was cooperative throughout the act and was wet like anything. Looks-wise she was okay; small-sized boobs and very slim.

Overall: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

WIR: Maybe, will try other girl next time.

Songokuhyd9999
06-03-26, 06:04
Guys, I will give vfm NE / NI budget friendly contact in return. I need a vfm MILF (age 35+) contact who is friendly and does FS, GFE, DFK budget 10 k. Please DM me.

Regards.

MisterLust
06-03-26, 06:19
Hello folks,

Been away for a while and I am back for some fun. I got the contact of Riya (-178) from a good soul here and arranged a meet. On the day of the meet she asks for reference or else cannot proceed. Its really frustrating to be put in this situation last minute. I called it off anyways and drank some beer and slept. Can anyone here help me with reference.

Cheers.

SaturnDays
06-03-26, 09:25
I didn't met her yet. But she quoted me 20 k some months back, I didn't bargain yet.


Has anyone met her? She is quoting high price of 25 k for 3-4 hours and I'm yet to negotiate. Will try to bring her down only if she's good in bed.

Droid Amigo
06-03-26, 17:08
Hello friends,

I will be travelling to Mangalore this month so wanted to spend some good time there so If anybody knows any service provider or spa please let me know.

I know I am asking about Mangalore in Bangalore Forum but what to do there is no forum active in Mangalore. Hope to get some info from fellow Mongers.

Thanks in advance.

Srini87
06-03-26, 17:16
Never seen this price in any BLR spa. I am unable to convince the therapist for FN B2 B for this price.


Visited S spa near Kundalahalli gate.

They have a small setup, and all the birds were there in a room near the counter when I reached. Paid 1.5 k for 1 hour and asked for a selection. There were 4 girls; selected the tallest among them, her name was Ritu and she was from Arunachal.

She gave a decent massage for the initial 15-20 minutes, then asked for extras after that. Finalized FS for 3 k after some negotiation. Enjoyed her body for the next 30 minutes; she was cooperative throughout the act and was wet like anything. Looks-wise she was okay; small-sized boobs and very slim.

Overall: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

WIR: Maybe, will try other girl next time.

Sriraj91
06-03-26, 21:03
Visited S spa near Kundalahalli gate.

They have a small setup, and all the birds were there in a room near the counter when I reached. Paid 1.5 k for 1 hour and asked for a selection. There were 4 girls; selected the tallest among them, her name was Ritu and she was from Arunachal.

She gave a decent massage for the initial 15-20 minutes, then asked for extras after that. Finalized FS for 3 k after some negotiation. Enjoyed her body for the next 30 minutes; she was cooperative throughout the act and was wet like anything. Looks-wise she was okay; small-sized boobs and very slim.

Overall: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

WIR: Maybe, will try other girl next time.Is this samurai one? Unable to DM you.

Sriraj91
06-03-26, 21:08
Never seen this price in any BLR spa. I am unable to convince the therapist for FN B2 B for this price.There's plenty. I have DM'ed you one sureshot FS place.

Guyawara
06-04-26, 06:23
Never seen this price in any BLR spa. I am unable to convince the therapist for FN B2 B for this price.There are bro at least in Whitefield and nearby area. I have taken FS at least 8-9 times, never paid more than 3 k. And after visiting a spa 2-3 times, there is no need for negotiation.

Sajin619
06-04-26, 09:37
Going to try bliss door step for first time. I don't way FS. Foreplay and HJ is fine. Must be cooperative. Should have decent size bazooka and should allow to s*k them. Please suggest good therapist. Appreciate quick response.

Raj Chopra1976
06-04-26, 15:08
I use to visit this spa very regularly have membership here. So I visited this yesterday.

I got a girl from west Bengal. She is super cute and hot girl. After some conversation she opened up and ask for extras. Only B2B and TA and full access is available.

She is very hot and with sexy face. And good boobs to suck. I did everything except *ex so I was sucking her and fingering her. She given nice HJ finally.

Will share with few known people who can reciprocate with similar contact as I feel it is rare to find such girls in Bangalore.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Jughead0074
06-04-26, 16:11
I have found out a nifty spa near my place that has been open for quite some time and the overall vibes are good here. I have a sort of a generic question that I would like to get answered from the experienced folks here -- Is it better to stick with a single therapist in the spa or would it be better to try out everyone available? The therapists are there in across all across the country, so I just waned to know about the same -- Which would be more economical for me in the long run?Try a few and choose one who goes all in. I have not experienced any therapist who reduced her price just bcos I repeated them. But what I found was that initially it would be 20-30 minutes, then it would increase to longer duration, sometimes they would suggest shower together. Just don't get emotional with whoever you get comfortable. Wean away from her at the first sign- if she is frequently whatsapping you asking when you would visit next or dropping hints for gifts or emergency money etc. Jump out of that situation.

Manodudebang
06-04-26, 17:02
Is this spa name starts with o or eleg in borewell road, please give some hints.


This is an FR from last month. My last review was also for the same spa.

Took a 1-hour session and paid 1.7 k in cash.
The girl's name starts with P; she is from West Bengal and in her early 30's. Since this was my second time with her, I did not have to ask for anything. She took off my dispo at the beginning. After 10-15 minutes of massage, started the deed. Somehow Duraplus worked like a charm this time and I enjoyed and fucked her like anything for the next 35-40 minutes. Paid 3 k after the deed. Looks-wise she was good, not fat, and small boobs size. The only disadvantage of repeating the girl is that the massage is usually for namesake, even after asking..

OldMongerBlr
06-05-26, 04:37
Reconnected with a girl I had met a few times couple of years back. She's quite active on Insta but I had lost her number.

Tried my luck and pinged her on Insta.

Replied after a few days, slow to respond, but did respond, few messages exchanged and moved to WA.

Tried my best to make her remember me, but couldn't. Nevertheless, fixed up a meeting for 16 k /2-3 and booked a hotel.

She came a bit late, had almost thought she flipped and was about to book another bird as was horny for a fuck.

But she responded and reached the hotel.

Once in; she immediately recognized me and gave me a tight hug.

We spoke for quite a bit, smoked and kissed. She then changed to a sexy hot lingerie set I had requested her to bring.

She is decently tall, and with heels and that lingerie she was looking smoking hot.

Moved on to the deed, lot of DFK, caressing and body touches we were both into each other.

She's got sexy boobs and a nice ass, has lost a bit of weight so tummy was flat.

Moved to the bed where we started exploring each other. Sucked her juicy tits for a while and was rubbing her clit.

She was enjoying it so moved to DATY, surprisingly tight, she said she hasn't met anyone for a while.

Did DATY for a while and she was dripping wet, came a couple of times too.

Turned her around and ate her from behind pushing her head into the bed.

She was trembling so wanted me to stop. She pulled me down and went downtown to play with my dick.

Long slow sloppy BJ, taking it full in, while I was enjoying the view and playing with her boobs and erect nipples.

Few minutes and got her on top, she rode like a mad woman, grinding and jumping.

Held her ass up and pumped her in WOT for a few minutes.

Pulled her down on her 4's and went full throttle in doggy while playing with her butt.

Few positions and we finished with me cumming all over her tummy and boobs:

She's open to meeting folks, I am getting my DM activated in a couple of days, will share her Insta handle.

You have to be patient with her, she is kinda slow to respond even on WA.

But she's worth it, and moreover is very open to experiment, IYKYK.

Face: 8/10, she's dusky.

Boobs: 8/10.

Body: 9/10, fit, she works out quite actively.

Ass: 7/10.

GFE: 10/10, totally involved.

A VFM reconnect for me; plan to meet her again and may be experiment a bit.

I have met her for 3 somes, swaps etc earlier too, so know what she's into.

Cheers brothers, I'll continue posting more.

Guyawara
06-05-26, 08:34
Is this samurai one? Unable to DM you.It is near to chocolaty kyun hai spa. Ambience is below average though.

BJHunterr
06-05-26, 19:58
Let me get straight to the point, I've been trying to scratch Kerala off my list. Would really appreciate if any of you gentlemen would be able to help me with some contacts for this.

Srini87
06-06-26, 03:18
Have you tried this? There are FRs available in this forum.


Let me get straight to the point, I've been trying to scratch Kerala off my list. Would really appreciate if any of you gentlemen would be able to help me with some contacts for this.

Guyawara
06-06-26, 05:54
Repeated same spa (my last 2 Whitefield spa reviews were for this spa).

Took a 1-hour session, paid 1.7 k in cash. Only 2 girls were there at that time; took the girl named Sobha.

She is NE and is in her early 30's. She started the massage; surprisingly, no hints were there during the massage for the first 20-30 minutes. Since I was a regular, I directly asked for FS. She denied, saying she gives only B2 be and can give a BJ as well. I insisted on FS, saying I never took anything else than FS in this spa. She again gave some excuse, and I asked her to send the other girl then. She continued the massage and then, after 5-10 minutes, took off her clothes. Enjoyed and fucked her for the remaining time. As usual, paid 3 k for the deed. Though she was okay in the act, I didn't like the unnecessary excuses she gave during negotiation.

Overall: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Happy to share the spa details over DM in exchange for similar recommendations in or around Whitefield area.

CardV
06-07-26, 06:00
Can I get the details to try this spa brother.

Can reciprocate with a good spa in krmgla.


I use to visit this spa very regularly have membership here. So I visited this yesterday.

I got a girl from west Bengal. She is super cute and hot girl. After some conversation she opened up and ask for extras. Only B2B and TA and full access is available.

She is very hot and with sexy face. And good boobs to suck. I did everything except *ex so I was sucking her and fingering her. She given nice HJ finally..

Guyawara
06-07-26, 14:19
Is this spa name starts with o or eleg in borewell road, please give some hints.Since this is my go to place, don't want to ruin the prices. Will share over DM.

GoldenKnight
06-07-26, 14:36
Thanks to the ISG bro who shared the contact.

Connected with this beauty on TG she is from Delhi and has being in Bangalore only for 3 months.
Meet was scheduled after 3 days for a short time.
She works in fashion industry and needs to be informed before so that she can inform at her work.

I booked the hotel and she arrived on time. The first look, she was absolutely gorgeous.
We talked for sometime and then started kissing, she like to take things slow, she wanted to listen to music and said we have enough time. So we started playing music on tv.
She likes kissing and she also bite my lips when she was horny, she kept kissing for a long time, then removed my pant and started sucking Jhonny and also deep throating him, I stood up and did some mouth fuck for sometime and she said let's fuck, fucked her in different positions she is okay with going hard and with all positions and finally released in missionary.

Cleaned ourselves and she helped me get cleaned in bathroom and took some rest (slept for sometime actually) started with kissing and finished the second round.

We ordered food and she left, I also checkout out as a happy man.
She is on the higher side in terms of damages but it was worth it.
We agreed for 2 hours and she stayed more than 3 hours.

Face - 9/10 she is beautiful.
BBJ - 9/10, no CIM though.
Boobs - 8/10.
Pussy - 9/10 clean and tight.
Damages - 25 k for 2.

Regards,
Goldenknight.

Srini87
06-07-26, 17:32
Please suggest some professional SPA to get to good quality massage. I am not looking for the high end ones like Spa Meraki where you need to buy membership.

It should cost me around 1. 5 K and absolutely no pressure to take up ES. I am tired of ending up in dodgy spas and pay 2 K to suck saggy tits. Prefer Koramangala, JP Nagar, HSR

CrazyGuy247
06-07-26, 22:53
Please suggest some professional SPA to get to good quality massage. I am not looking for the high end ones like Spa Meraki where you need to buy membership.

It should cost me around 1. 5 K and absolutely no pressure to take up ES. I am tired of ending up in dodgy spas and pay 2 K to suck saggy tits. Prefer Koramangala, JP Nagar, HSRBody Raaga or Meghavi. Get a voucher from nearbuy.

SymonWestt
06-08-26, 03:45
Dude.

Your Inbox is full.

Sw.


Thanks to the ISG bro who shared the contact.

Connected with this beauty on TG she is from Delhi and has being in Bangalore only for 3 months.
Meet was scheduled after 3 days for a short time.
She works in fashion industry and needs to be informed before so that she can inform at her work.

I booked the hotel and she arrived on time. The first look, she was absolutely gorgeous.
We talked for sometime and then started kissing, she like to take things slow, she wanted to listen to music and said we have enough time. So we started playing music on tv.
She likes kissing and she also bite my lips when she was horny, she kept kissing for a long time, then removed my pant and started sucking Jhonny and also deep throating him, I stood up and did some mouth fuck for sometime and she said let's fuck, fucked her in different positions she is okay with going hard and with all positions and finally released in missionary.

Cleaned ourselves and she helped me get cleaned in bathroom and took some rest (slept for sometime actually) started with kissing and finished the second round.

We ordered food and she left, I also checkout out as a happy man.
She is on the higher side in terms of damages but it was worth it.
We agreed for 2 hours and she stayed more than 3 hours.

Face - 9/10 she is beautiful.
BBJ - 9/10, no CIM though.
Boobs - 8/10.
Pussy - 9/10 clean and tight.
Damages - 25 k for 2.

Regards,
Goldenknight.

Guyawara
06-08-26, 05:00
Please suggest some professional SPA to get to good quality massage. I am not looking for the high end ones like Spa Meraki where you need to buy membership.

It should cost me around 1. 5 K and absolutely no pressure to take up ES. I am tired of ending up in dodgy spas and pay 2 K to suck saggy tits. Prefer Koramangala, JP Nagar, HSRIf you're okay with M2M massage, four fountain destress is a good option. With rupay cards, you can get the voucher for massage as well.

DrakeAndJosh
06-08-26, 09:45
Has anyone met Tisha Monha previously and has her direct contact / ref?

TapGod
06-08-26, 10:08
Hi, was going through ME and found this profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/incall-and-outcall-no-advance

Asking 10 k for one hour, reversed searched the face image and found her to be on different sites with different names.

Please give review if anyone has met her.

One more weird thing I saw was that one of the review on MR said that she is African not sure whether this is a scam profile or not.

HolsterMike
06-08-26, 13:25
Hi Fellow Brothers.

I'm originally from Bangalore but have been living abroad for a while. I'm planning to visit the city for a few weeks by June 20th onwards and would really appreciate any leads on indie contacts or sure-shot extras-friendly places. I'm happy to write FRs in return and can also help with references or guidance for the US and Mexico scenes (unfortunately less pointers as I don't live in BLR).

Also, could someone suggest a hotel or Airbnb where booking for a few hours is possible and the check-in process is smoothideally without too many questions or attention?

Will make sure to keep the rates in check! DM is open!

Thanks in advance!

HM.

Flyte137
06-08-26, 19:27
I did meet her previously and then she got busy with some boyfriend and was traveling most times.


Has anyone met Tisha Monha previously and has her direct contact / ref?

MrGroot044
06-08-26, 20:34
Hi, was going through ME and found this profile.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/incall-and-outcall-no-advance

Asking 10 k for one hour, reversed searched the face image and found her to be on different sites with different names.

Please give review if anyone has met her.

One more weird thing I saw was that one of the review on MR said that she is African not sure whether this is a scam profile or not.She is genuine and a Bengali and also hosts at her place near Whitefield which is maintained very clean.

FYI, She is short and also talks a lot. I didn't mind it much though.

Manodudebang
06-09-26, 04:58
Or she doesn't reduce below 10 K.


She is genuine and a Bengali and also hosts at her place near Whitefield which is maintained very clean.

FYI, She is short and also talks a lot. I didn't mind it much though.

CobraZon
06-09-26, 12:50
Went to this spa based on some reports earlier. Counter was 1200/- for 45 minutes which is cheaper than most Bellandur spas.

Rooms are clean and have an attached washroom and showers.

Was assigned a Manipuri girl named Veronica, 25 year old, slight paunch and very average face. Massage was okay, brought up extra 15 minutes into the massage. Only HJ, Topless and B2 B was on offer.

Asked for 4 K for B2 B but negotiated to 3 K.

The B2 B was one of the worst I have ever experienced. Bad attitude, no cooperation, no sucking tits or touching pussy. Not even a proper hug. Felt like a rub and tug.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Rating: Awful.

WIR: Hell No.

Looking for some spa and girl recommendations from kind mongers.

Zootopia666
06-09-26, 13:26
Hey everyone!

So I just landed in Bangalore from Punjab, my age is 22 and I am hoping to connect with someone around my age, preferably from college, but a bit older is cool too. Finding it difficult to find any genuine contacts under my budget (I know this is Bangalore but still.). I really want to have an awesome time, so I would love it if senior members and others could share some genuine advice and show me the ropes and share some of their best contacts. Since I am around until the morning of the 15th, I would love to experience what blr has to offer as compared to Chandigarh and Delhi. I am also on SDM, SA is no longer subscribed. I can also reciprocate with contacts from Delhi or Chandigarh, both indie and SP. Your help would mean a lot!

Rajked
06-09-26, 16:20
Been to this on 17th main. Close to a famous chicken eatery.

Was told 2. 5 k for basic massage. Finally settled for 2 k.

Assigned with an SI. Don't know the name but nevertheless no need to know. Looks wise good though. Talks too much. No skills. Not even effort to do some massage.

20 m into it, asked for an exchange.

They sent at nn!8377; from Sikkim. Beautiful face and slender body. Started massage.

Good massage and put some effort to do it.

She popped the question "came for massage only?" At the start itself. Asked for that 20 m into massage.

Was told 4 k for HJ+ta. Nothing else. If we take vip room b2 b is on cards as the regular room doors are not lockable from inside but that's 4 k.

Thought tempted to take just HJ but controlled the Johnny and Just finished massage and came out.

Damage - 2 k.

Extras. Available but not taken.

Wir. For annie, may be someday but definitely not immediately.

Spa scene is becoming too bad and people jacked up prices like crazy.

Hope to find some genuine recommendation. May not be a FS but atleast everything except FS in a reasonable price.

If anyone has a sureshot referrals, my DM is open. Open for Spa or Some NE / Indie contacts for meets in <12 k budgets.

If I find anything good, will post a FR again.

Thanks.

MrGroot044
06-09-26, 21:47
Or she doesn't reduce below 10 K.I paid 8 K, but it was couple months ago. Try negotiating, she might reduce it.

RahulRaj12
06-10-26, 03:02
Went to this spa based on some reports earlier. Counter was 1200/- for 45 minutes which is cheaper than most Bellandur spas.

Rooms are clean and have an attached washroom and showers.

Was assigned a Manipuri girl named Veronica, 25 year old, slight paunch and very average face. Massage was okay, brought up extra 15 minutes into the massage. Only HJ, Topless and B2 B was on offer.

Asked for 4 K for B2 B but negotiated to 3 K.

The B2 B was one of the worst I have ever experienced. Bad attitude, no cooperation, no sucking tits or touching pussy. Not even a proper hug. Felt like a rub and tug..Bro,

First of all don't pay the money in advance.

If you are not getting what you are quoted for the services don't give the full amount. Same girl was assigned to me as well last week. B2B finalized for 2.5 k. But she didn't remove the panty, also she was not involved in the act. I said I am not enjoying your services and told her I will pay only for handjob. Later I paid only 1 K to her which she accepted.

Pay for what you get.

IAmSiddharth
06-10-26, 12:21
Hi brothers,

Any info on my below request, I can share recent spa experience at Whitefield via PM.

Sid.


Hi bros,

If any of kind bro, have tried SI girl best pair good boobs, small nipples, who can allow hearts content sucking at spa under budget. At South side like HSR or nearby. Please PM me.

Seeking firm boobs, not the saggy one. Like that one in below link.

https://www.fsiblogx.com/big-boobs/huge-boobs-horny-girl-selfie/

https://www.fsiblogx.com/village/village-girl-boob-sucking-outdoor-sex-viral-mms/?asgtbndr=1

Just looking for boobs like this in the above video link.

Mickey Thomas
06-10-26, 14:52
In touch with SB, any feedback.

BJayDaty
06-10-26, 18:37
Let me get straight to the point, I've been trying to scratch Kerala off my list. Would really appreciate if any of you gentlemen would be able to help me with some contacts for this.I am trying to connect with Ammu or Reditt girl your babygurl sx when typed together. But hard to get the appointment.

Another profile from MR looks suspicious as she is asking booking advance for incall or book a hotel and she walks in without advance.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/tanya-meet-or-cam-fun-24-hrs?q%5Blisting_languages_language_id_in%5D%5B%5D=28

Let me know if anyone has met either of them and can share their experience.

Thanks.

Manodudebang
06-10-26, 18:56
She restricts to 1 HR and 1 shot or more?


I paid 8 K, but it was couple months ago. Try negotiating, she might reduce it.

ZohanDude
06-11-26, 04:20
If you're okay with M2M massage, four fountain destress is a good option. With rupay cards, you can get the voucher for massage as well.On searching on google, the spas that have a double bed in their pics are def not advertising massage, and the better massage ones will also have a hole on the head side on the massage bed, proper set up.

SymonWestt
06-11-26, 04:22
Does her name start with Is* ?

From St. Jo* College?


In touch with SB, any feedback.

HungryCake
06-11-26, 06:53
I am trying to connect with Ammu or Reditt girl your babygurl sx when typed together. But hard to get the appointment.

Another profile from MR looks suspicious as she is asking booking advance for incall or book a hotel and she walks in without advance.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/tanya-meet-or-cam-fun-24-hrs?q%5Blisting_languages_language_id_in%5D%5B%5D=28

Let me know if anyone has met either of them and can share their experience..Yes, I am also trying to connect with this girl Ammu, but she is not responding to messages in TG. I have been messaging her for last 1 month but not response. If anyone has met her recently please share experience.

Srini87
06-11-26, 07:01
Did she do proper massage for 30 mts? How much time do they usually do ES? Does B2 B include DFK, DATY?


Bro,

First of all don't pay the money in advance.

If you are not getting what you are quoted for the services don't give the full amount. Same girl was assigned to me as well last week. B2B finalized for 2.5 k. But she didn't remove the panty, also she was not involved in the act. I said I am not enjoying your services and told her I will pay only for handjob. Later I paid only 1 K to her which she accepted.

Pay for what you get.

Sanrapra
06-11-26, 07:40
Hey fellow mongers,

I am based out of both Chennai and Bangalore. Stays15 days here and 15 days there. I am looking for some MPs with proper south Indians especially mallus MILF or young anything is fine. Your suggestions would be really helpful. Can reciprocate few MP suggestions in Chennai.

NeedToGet
06-12-26, 07:25
Hi everyone,

I'd really appreciate if shares some genuine contacts / profiles and monger friendly hotel.

My DMs are open.

Thanks in advance!

Rekjavik85
06-12-26, 08:10
Hey fellow mongers,

I am based out of both Chennai and Bangalore. Stays15 days here and 15 days there. I am looking for some MPs with proper south Indians especially mallus MILF or young anything is fine. Your suggestions would be really helpful. Can reciprocate few MP suggestions in Chennai.Thers one on the service road Kalyan nagar bus depot near by to a popular electronic store, name goes by at miy at. They market themselves as mallu MP.

Rooms are small with attached shower, ES is available but FS is a hit and miss.

SauravDinesh
06-12-26, 15:51
On a hunt for sureshot FS offline places. Went to explore BTM layout, arekere area this time. After failing to get FS from one nearby spa (fida international or something) tried this one.

Visited this wellness spa. Cheap affordable and very poor massage skills. Pakka FS place. On my second visit all the previous chicks were replaced by other birds.

Paid 1 k in the counter. This Tamil bird does road side rubbing for 5 mins. She had a nice ass and proper bazooka size. Quoted 6 k for FS. I showed her 4 k left in my wallet.

She obliged for a mechanical 30 mins B2 B with only 5 minutes penetration. She kept quite for the entire session don't know why.

Massage skills - 1/10.

Face - 6/10 , young 28 year old dusky chick.

Extra service skills: 5/10. Gets wet pretty easily.

Ass - 7/10.

Boobs -6/10.

WiR: nah, its one time for me.

Srini87
06-12-26, 16:03
1 k counter charge is very reasonable. You could have negotiated FS to 3 K.


On a hunt for sureshot FS offline places. Went to explore BTM layout, arekere area this time. After failing to get FS from one nearby spa (fida international or something) tried this one.

Visited this wellness spa. Cheap affordable and very poor massage skills. Pakka FS place. On my second visit all the previous chicks were replaced by other birds.

Paid 1 k in the counter. This Tamil bird does road side rubbing for 5 mins. She had a nice ass and proper bazooka size. Quoted 6 k for FS. I showed her 4 k left in my wallet.

She obliged for a mechanical 30 mins B2 B with only 5 minutes penetration. She kept quite for the entire session don't know why.

Massage skills - 1/10.

Face - 6/10 , young 28 year old dusky chick.

Extra service skills: 5/10. Gets wet pretty easily.

Ass - 7/10.

Boobs -6/10.

WiR: nah, its one time for me.

SauravDinesh
06-12-26, 16:15
Mid 30's Goa bird. She showed up 20 minutes late to my house citing traffic and light rain showers. Started massage with right pressure points. Although I wouldn't say it was decent just above average at best. After 25 minutes I popped the question of extra's. She gave sufficient hints by applying right amount of oil on my little bro. Quoted 3. 5 k for FS, didn't negotiate since it was already late and raining outside.

Pulled down my dispo and started with covered BJ. In be / w I fingered her and sucked her big melons. Offered to be on top after 10-15 minutes of CBJ. Switched to missionary, pounded her harder this time and I came. I sent her back in around 60 minutes since weather wasn't good and I was in no mood to chit chat after my breakup with my long term GF.

Rate card:

Face - 5/10.

Kitty - 7/10 , allows fingering to hearts content.

Boobs - 7/10 , not so saggy for her age.

Ass 7/10 , thick ass.

WIR: Yes, she has the right balance of bold attitude that turns up the heat.

Massage skills - 4/10.

Sarthak
06-12-26, 19:18
I have recently shifted to Bangalore for work reasons. Earlier I was an active monger in Delhi and was banging new chicks on a regular basis. Honestly, It felt boring after some time being spoilt for so many choices and beautiful girls available at cheap prices that decided to move to Bangalore so that I understand the value of cheap pussy again. Here in Bangalore, so far I have encountered only scams.

Scam 1: Got a chick contact from CSL. She allowed 5 k for 3 shots and was open for most degenerate shit I could think of. But the catch, nominal advance (LOL).

Scam 2: Got a match from bumble. The chick was very beautiful. She told me she was here for a few days and wanted to enjoy. She wanted me to meet at a very specific location and told that later we will go to my place to enjoy for full night. When I tried to nudge her to meet at a different location, she vehemently denied and told she was new in the city and is scared. Of course, the persona does not match here. I knew it was probably a scam, but went for it anyway as it was Friday night and I got nothing better to do and the weather was great as compared to Delhi. So, I decided let's try to get scammed, worse is I got a Bangalore tour. But still I told her I donot want to drink, She said no problem we will meet at a cafe. Once I reached there, she tried to sneak me to vapour bar. She told me this is the cafe (LOL). That's when we parted our ways and I got back. Interesting thing is, the pics on bumble were different from the girl that did VC with me. The girl that met me was different from the previous 2. The girl that met me was the hottest among the 3. Too bad if she was willing to do full night, I could have paid her 20 k. But, she chose to scam people than make an honest living.

For the newcomers, please don't fall for these scams, I am from Delhi where most of the scams originate so I was just bored and probably will explore what other scams are happening in Bangalore.

RahulRaj12
06-13-26, 04:57
Did she do proper massage for 30 mts? How much time do they usually do ES? Does B2 B include DFK, DATY?I took 1 HR session for 1500. She gave me 45 minutes massage mostly done with her elbow. I didn't like the technique. ES timing depends on you. Until its out. If I am regular to the girl I usually take extras first then take massage in the remaining time.

Srini87
06-13-26, 07:28
Do they have a massage table or mattress on floor? When I tried to get down from the massage table to kiss the girl, she insisted I stay in table as someone can open the door for checking.

It was very inconvenient to reach the girl in that position during ES.


I took 1 HR session for 1500. She gave me 45 minutes massage mostly done with her elbow. I didn't like the technique. ES timing depends on you. Until its out. If I am regular to the girl I usually take extras first then take massage in the remaining time.

RagingMountain
06-13-26, 08:06
Please recommend hotels in the above areas to monger safely. Thanks.

DudeMi98
06-13-26, 08:45
Hi,

SP Palak. Is she still active? Any update on her girls, rates, service? She was popular few yrs back in ISG.

Mi.

SArifle
06-13-26, 12:58
1. Purnima.

Little chubby, short and on little fairer side. Massage was average. Bought up extras 15 minutes into the massage which is a turn off. Asked me twice. I was tired and only asked for bum at the end. She did it for less than 10 minutes and only surface level. If you like surface level massage then its okay, else its a deep disappointment. In next visit I just took a HJ for quick release, let me touch with clothes on.

WIR? If you have good options, no. Else she's 'serviceable'. Also cheap if you want quick release.

2. Some fatty (Ganga, banking name): Massage was decent, but extras are ass. If you see some chubby to fat and Milfish women here, select someone else. Nothing memorable to write. Not worth it.

3. Diya.

She's been here for over an year and always reliable. Fair skin, looks alrighty. Skin feels a bit loose. Massage was decent, light pressure. Bought up extras at the end. Took B2B, she has decent body but the skin is cold or a bit loose. Idk how to explain. So b2 b was an average experience, not awful one. But she gave good amount of time. In the middle, I fingered her well, she's a bit restrictive there so had to build up tension slowly, once she got horny I slowly asked for FS and she agreed. Girl didn't even ask for extra money. I gave 2.5 k and left. She also moans a lot. Kitty is mid.

But be careful cause she told me she allows raw for special clients. These Spa chicks are only worried about pregnancy and not STDs. From my experience escorts are more careful and safe than them.

WIR? Yes. Just don't try DATY or BBBJ with her.

4. IB for name (Will share selectively).

My go to bum girl. She's dusky. Good oil massage with better pressure. Puts some effort into the massage and gives the most time out of everyone. I only tried bum massage with her. Always teases our tool and goes into cracks. I love it. Never complains or upsell on extras. Will try b2 B next time and update here. She's often busy and on leave frequently.

Damages:

Counter: 1.5 k 1 HR / 1.2 k 45 mins.

Purnima: 1 k Bum massage + 1 k HJ.

The fatty: 2 k B2B.

Diya: 2 k B2B, 2.5 k FS.

4th girl: 1 k Bum 10 minutes.

Stud777
06-14-26, 01:09
Got connected with t so called christ college gal from reddit tg.

She promptly share her pics and texted very professionally about rates and.

Service. She looked young and a student for sure.

I msgd her a week but didn't meet. Last night I texted as I was out drinking.

Asked her for night meet. She texted back asking 20.

I said 15 or nothing as I was not serious. She didn't budge.

On it. All these were chats in tg.

I got a ping from another ID asking to block the first ID.

This was from the actual bird. She. Was ok to come for 15 / night.

Was surprised and blocked t previous ID. T gal called me.

And did a quick vc too. It was same as pics shared.

These girls are part of some network there t broker will handle.

Tg desktop, market and connect with mongers. Once there.

Is good interest. They will ask for room confirmation.

Once that is done. Cab fare to be transferred and only then the.

Girl calls you. So t. Girl will have a mobile with tg active on.

A dummy account and she will get involved only when advance.

Is paid. The broker gets cut for every customer.

Anyway. I met her post booking a room.

She was indeed young and short. Had few drinks and had good fun.

Not posting the details more, few mongers would know this.

Kannada girl already.

P.S.: I've been hunting like a monster this year.

Have lots of contacts of sugar babes. Or all category.

Planning to make some revenue out of it LOL. Kidding.

T craving for good shaped mallu is still on the list.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Oscar1990
06-14-26, 03:21
Any kind soul want to exchange Good vfm contact. DM. I am okay wid young or MILF.

Skrypton7
06-14-26, 07:08
Hi,

Its too dry, I am looking for old contacts tika or mamta. Also there used be a girl named manvee quite often visit Bangalore from Delhi. Any info on naga girls. Or Apsara.

Any above contacts pleas share I shall be grateful in this drought times.

HoleIsAll
06-14-26, 08:07
Hi brethren,

Please refer any spa with extras and preferably with therapist name as well. DM me any good contacts.

Thanks,

Ram.

SexyBoyChn
06-14-26, 09:17
Got this pic from my trusted SP, anyone tried her before?

Need feedback on cooperation and involvement in the action.

DavidRock
06-14-26, 19:33
Hi,

In Bangalore for a week & staying in a service apartment. Looking for reference for good home massage services with FS. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

DudeMi98
06-15-26, 04:18
Hi,

When I googled spas in Madiwala, found many day night home service / outcall spa service on Google map. Check out the image attached.

Anyone tried these? I was hesitant to call them. I had about 50 minutes to kill at Madiwala. Initially thought to visit nirmaya spa near savoury hotel, but then headed to invitation bar to have a drink.

Can someone throw some light on these days night outcall home massage services? Are they SPs? How is nirmaya spa??

Regards,

Mi.

DownMasala
06-15-26, 06:10
I am not really a spa person but nowadays due to lack of VFM contacts, started exploring spas more. This V spa in Hoodi is newly opened, above the zudio, may be 6-8 months ago, so the cleanliness is good and room and other facilities feel new. Counter charge is 2 K, 3 girls are available - 1 NI and 2 NEs.

First time when I tried I got the NI, name after a famous Japanese audio brand starts with S. She has great skin and very fair, she claims she used to work in Goghi earlier. Massage is just okayish more of running her hand through the body slowly brought up the extras and I took B2 B. Had to negotiate a bit as she quoted very high like Goghi prices. I don't really remember but paid about 4-5 K, did not agree below this, not sure if lower price was possible, I am a bad negotiator. She let me touch everywhere I wanted, second time when I met I fingered her and she climaxed (me too almost at the same time) and this was one of my best spa experience.

I wanted to try the NEs as well, but once when I sent a message over whatsapp and visited, NI only got assigned. And the third time got NE K*m, she is chubby and looks more like Korean to me. She said she was from Nepal. Her massage skills are amazing, I went there for extras but was actually more happy about the massage. She agreed for B2 B at 4 K after some negotiations. Chubby body, nice tits, it was decent experience.

I might go again some days to try the other NE.

DownMasala
06-15-26, 06:14
Any recommendation in Electronic City for good b2 b (or FS) experience?

Tried one and thai spa, 2. 1 K counter and 3 or 3. 5 K for b2 b. Very average, place looks a little old, bird "T" was more pushy on ES at higher price.

SirHans
06-15-26, 09:58
Hi,

SP Palak. Is she still active? Any update on her girls, rates, service? She was popular few yrs back in ISG..Yeah still active but only has 2-3 girls at a time. The quality is also not that great. Charging 8 k /2 + cab from what I remember, should try to negotiate to 6 k I feel.

Suraj101
06-15-26, 20:24
Thers one on the service road Kalyan nagar bus depot near by to a popular electronic store, name goes by at miy at. They market themselves as mallu MP.

Rooms are small with attached shower, ES is available but FS is a hit and miss.Hi,

The clue you gave was impossible to crack. Can you make it a little easier or DM me please.

RajeshGupta63
06-16-26, 14:56
I tried to connect with couple of them. But they are all scammers.

1. Connected with spa starting with are (last 4 digits are x468) said only out call and advance payment of 1 K is a must without which not even selection.

2. Next with digits x547 - It was too good to be true. Model like girls, cost wise low, location wise Okay, When went to see the location it looked bit shady and some people were standing doing nothing. Lastly response was pretty quick as if they were waiting for my message.

Things did not sit quite well with others well which were saying 24 X7 spas.

Suggestion, be careful if you plan to take service. I just backed out after visiting other 3 places which mentioned 24 X7, Best is all these places have 4.9 or 5 rating in google.


Hi,

When I googled spas in Madiwala, found many day night home service / outcall spa service on Google map. Check out the image attached.

Anyone tried these? I was hesitant to call them. I had about 50 minutes to kill at Madiwala. Initially thought to visit nirmaya spa near savoury hotel, but then headed to invitation bar to have a drink.

Can someone throw some light on these days night outcall home massage services? Are they SPs? How is nirmaya spa??.

Knight1915
06-16-26, 19:58
Hi seniors, in Bangalore for this weekend, can you please share some good genuine leads, budget around 20 k and will be staying in outer ring road. Thanks.

Shyams
06-17-26, 00:33
Hi,

The clue you gave was impossible to crack. Can you make it a little easier or DM me please.Might be Amiya spa next to croma electronics in service road. Do check their instagram page

Vishyb90
06-17-26, 03:45
I've DMed you brother.


Any recommendation in Electronic City for good b2 b (or FS) experience?

Tried one and thai spa, 2. 1 K counter and 3 or 3. 5 K for b2 b. Very average, place looks a little old, bird "T" was more pushy on ES at higher price.

Priyanshu
06-17-26, 14:39
With Cali fast moving out of spot light, it still has some of the gems left or returned. Had Sanvikha from Cali. Super smooth skin and good massage. Good thing about this woman is that she wants to please. Had a good fuck and good massage with her. Doesn't do BBJ which looks like a turn off.

KrazzyKarthik1
06-17-26, 16:33
Tried Disha, Bhoomi and Uma.

Disha – Friendly girl and very talkative, which made the session comfortable and enjoyable. The massage was excellent, and she handled B2 B very well. Her bazookas were great too. She received quite a few calls during the session, but it was understandable since they were from her daughter. Easy to spend time with and have a good conversation. She was open to FS, but I opted to stick with B2 B. Also happy to take a shower together. Overall, a good experience.

Bhoomi – Nice, tall girl with great assets. The massage was good, and I enjoyed spending time with her. Smoked. She didn't do FS but was curious and asked questions about it. She has a nice kitty and smooth bazookas. Communication was a bit limited because she mostly spoke Hindi and wasn't very comfortable with English. Still, a pleasant session overall.

Uma – Above average tall girl who looks like a typical South Indian lady. The experience was average. She allowed only top access during B2 B and mentioned she was on her periods, which was a bit of a mood dampener. Overall, not as enjoyable as the others.

KrazzyKarthik1
06-17-26, 16:39
The Spa is on 19th Main Road near to Shell. Nisha, my go-to therapist for a long long time. Have tried her in different spas across Bangalore since last 10 years. Always good for a relaxing B2 B session, great conversations, and even a good smoke together. She's friendly, easygoing, and consistently provides a satisfying experience with full access during B2 B. Short, cute, and has nice assets. Sessions are 1200 for 45 minutes, which I find reasonable. I do pay 2 to 3. 5 K as tips for B2 B as I am regular. Overall, one of my preferred therapists and someone I keep going back to.

This spa also offer a membership package of around 6 K for 7–8 massages, although I haven't personally tried the membership.

Srini87
06-17-26, 18:07
Do you get DATY, DFK, BJ in B2 B?


The Spa is on 19th Main Road near to Shell. Nisha, my go-to therapist for a long long time. Have tried her in different spas across Bangalore since last 10 years. Always good for a relaxing B2 B session, great conversations, and even a good smoke together. She's friendly, easygoing, and consistently provides a satisfying experience with full access during B2 B. Short, cute, and has nice assets. Sessions are 1200 for 45 minutes, which I find reasonable. I do pay 2 to 3. 5 K as tips for B2 B as I am regular. Overall, one of my preferred therapists and someone I keep going back to.

This spa also offer a membership package of around 6 K for 78 massages, although I haven't personally tried the membership.

KrazzyKarthik1
06-18-26, 05:07
With Nisha, DFK depends on how comfortable she feels and how well you get along with her.

A long time ago, another SI theraphist allowed DATY and did BJ. From what I know, most of the other girls are open to FS in that SPA. However, Nisha has always been my preferred choice. The other therapists are generally more into FS, so you can give them a try as well.


Do you get DATY, DFK, BJ in B2 B?

SamiJohn09
06-18-26, 11:37
Hello brethren,

I used to meet her girls seems like her no. Is changes.

Can anyone share her present contact no.

Musafyr
06-18-26, 11:55
Attaching the pics.

Asking 12 k for 3 hours only outcall.

Any body tried her.

Max1141
06-18-26, 12:24
Attaching the pics.

Asking 12 k for 3 hours only outcall.

Any body tried her.Seen her on CSL, please update after a meet though. Will know she isn't a fake LOL.

NiklausM
06-19-26, 00:22
I am here for the past few years, do not post a lot, mostly come and read without logging in.

Can someone recommend girl from IG spa? I never tried IG spa yet. I have experience with Cali spa.

Recently stopped booking through Cali website and used to directly connect to Chaya. But looks like she is out of the business now.

I like well behaved girls, not too much fat as well. Would prefer non Saggy boobs. Some one who allow DFK and BJ should be great. Chaya was perfect for all these, unfortunately now I have to look for someone else.

Please suggest me someone from IG spa.

LocalHost7331
06-19-26, 07:31
So recently I tried these door step spa bol and Pe and here are my FR for 2 sessions.

1st One: Name starts with L.

Booked appointment paying 500 online to confirm and sent my address details. She was right on time.

First impression was like hell, she was hot. Perfect figure with two round moon, offered her water and she was friendly.

Massage started, as she was from NE massage was decent compared to others. She did a really good job on massage then comes extras. I asked for what she offers, B2B, BJ (covered), HJ, TA etc but no FS.

Asked for price, she started from 10 k, negotiated for B2B and BJ at 5 k (don't judge me just yet for paying that much amount), then she undressed. Pink bra and panty and she looked wow.

Perfect round boobs, not saggy, and a really nice round ass with a flat tummy. Initially I thought her boobs are not natural, but there were no marks so seems natural afterwards.

I got one of the best B2B ever that day, she knows how to seduce and what a man wants. She did some licking before putting on the condom for BJ, and she gives really nice BJ (I wish it would have been BBBJ). Played with her boobs and kitty with a lots of oil and released on her body. Felt really good.

After 1 week, called her again as I was craving for some action and was not getting any good contacts.

This time she came 30 minutes late and was in a hurry, same damage as before but this time something was off, didn't had that great time like the first one and it was just okayish.

2nd One: Name starts with A.

This was a recent encounter, I saw some good FR on her in reddit so wanted to give it a try. Caution: She has a real GPS so call her at your own risk.

Massage was good, figure wise she has a nice hourglass body and was fit with good assets. She was tall and her assets on that body was a pleasure for the eyes. Massage was decent and was done till 40-45 minutes, when she asked about extras. The prices were like huge, FS not less than 20 k. She was adamant on prices and was not budging so I thought to let her go.

But, but when you see a beauty like her standing in front of you inside your bedroom you don't think from your mind.

I offered 5 K for B2B and BBBJ as FS was out of my league. She didn't agree and said make it 7 K and will give you nuru B2B massage and BBBJ. I tried my best to negotiate but she was not budging. Seems like people are actually paying 10-15 k just for B2B / BJ etc. She was about to leave and I agreed to the amount.

Then comes the extras, I was in guilt inside but man what a view and time I had after that. She started with sucking my balls, and slowly moved to my tool, it was really sloppy and sensual tbh (I had better BBJ before though).

Then she put on a lot of oil on her and was on my back full nude (never had something like that before), it was just average when she was on my back, then when I was laying on back and she came on top of me. That was magical.

Again a lot of oil on my tool, and started giving me a nice tit job. I was about to cum when I pushed her down and sucked her tits to my heart content to slow down my cum, pressed and played with those mellons for sometime and then asked her to give me a tit job again, while she was doing so I cum all over her boobs and it was satisfying.

Well, This was my personal experience with both. I felt L is more friendly and cost effective than A and service wise both are good, only difference is A gives BBBJ but L won't.

WIR L: Yes, you must try her once.

WIR A: Maybe, if you have a good negotiation skill or a lot of money.

Both looked average NE girl.

With that, I am done with door step spas for the time being, I am looking for some VFM Curvy indie with good assets to try next.

Open to exchange contacts or any door step spas suggestion, DM me.

I see a lot of you are talking about reddit to get some good contacts, Would appreciate any help on that.

RamboUltimate
06-19-26, 10:48
Afros in Kammanahalli street have disappeared. Do any of you know where they hang out now?

Vikkky
06-19-26, 14:11
Would be vising the kingdom in few weeks any ref or suggestions. Forum looks drier than the area.

MrGentleGuy
06-19-26, 19:44
Hi all,

Has anyone tried this girl from reddit. Quoting 15 k for 3 hrs, 10 k for 1 shot. 21 age it seems. But I feel photo and price doesn't match. Suggest me know proven reddit baddie for meet-up.

https://www.reddit.com/u/Zestyclose_Crab9364/s/pqKkShCnLf

Butter420
06-19-26, 22:13
After no help from the group.

First tried SP Sameer, really bad experience, got dead fish for 7 k for 2. She was so much in hurry. I just completed one shot and told her to go.

Last weekend when weather was nice, got the urge to go to my usual spa on Hosa road and to my usual therapist, she is hot figure NE. She is also good with massage, after 30 min we discussed about B2B, negotiated to 4 k, she was already giving me hints for FS. Started with B2B session, where I sucked her boobs properly when she was on top of me. Then she laid, I did DATY as she keeps good hygiene and fingered her a bit, she was moaning that time. After our session, she got excited then started negotiating with me for FS, with lot of negotiation paid 2 k more, and fucked her. She gave her no too after that which she specifically told me not to share.

Usually this spa doesn't offer FS, but I got lucky that day.

Damages: counter 2 k, to her 6 k for FS.

Don't message, if you don't have any good hot vfm indie contact, seems like this is how it works here.

Srini87
06-20-26, 07:25
Is this the one opposite to Mxxxxxxr Aparments? Do they have mattress in the room? I guess FS would be very convenient on a massage table.


After no help from the group.

First tried SP Sameer, really bad experience, got dead fish for 7 k for 2. She was so much in hurry. I just completed one shot and told her to go.

Last weekend when weather was nice, got the urge to go to my usual spa on Hosa road and to my usual therapist, she is hot figure NE. She is also good with massage, after 30 min we discussed about B2B, negotiated to 4 k, she was already giving me hints for FS. Started with B2B session, where I sucked her boobs properly when she was on top of me. Then she laid, I did DATY as she keeps good hygiene and fingered her a bit, she was moaning that time. After our session, she got excited then started negotiating with me for FS, with lot of negotiation paid 2 k more, and fucked her. She gave her no too after that which she specifically told me not to share.

Usually this spa doesn't offer FS, but I got lucky that day.

Damages: counter 2 k, to her 6 k for FS.

Don't message, if you don't have any good hot vfm indie contact, seems like this is how it works here.

SacratesReborn
06-20-26, 17:42
Any hints for the name?


After no help from the group.

First tried SP Sameer, really bad experience, got dead fish for 7 k for 2. She was so much in hurry. I just completed one shot and told her to go.

Last weekend when weather was nice, got the urge to go to my usual spa on Hosa road and to my usual therapist, she is hot figure NE. She is also good with massage, after 30 min we discussed about B2B, negotiated to 4 k, she was already giving me hints for FS. Started with B2B session, where I sucked her boobs properly when she was on top of me. Then she laid, I did DATY as she keeps good hygiene and fingered her a bit, she was moaning that time. After our session, she got excited then started negotiating with me for FS, with lot of negotiation paid 2 k more, and fucked her. She gave her no too after that which she specifically told me not to share..

Srini87
06-21-26, 07:40
It was too late to edit it.


I guess FS would be very convenient on a massage table.

Vacerum
06-21-26, 07:44
Hey everyone,

Heard that there is checking of spa's in Ex-pm nagar. I'd avoid visiting spa's there till this settles down, got to know from one of my regular therapist.

Regards,

Vacerum.

ChimeraAlpha
06-21-26, 10:22
Afros in Kammanahalli street have disappeared. Do any of you know where they hang out now?

Sorry wrong post/

Best Regards.

ChimeraAlpha
06-21-26, 10:25
Would be vising the kingdom in few weeks any ref or suggestions. Forum looks drier than the area.Hope you have familiarised with Laws in KSA. Looks like you haven't. As you are asking this question.

Be safe and avoid mongering there.

Best Regards.

Discreet Johny
06-21-26, 12:50
She is genuine and a Bengali and also hosts at her place near Whitefield which is maintained very clean.

FYI, She is short and also talks a lot. I didn't mind it much though.I remember coming across old posts for this profile where someone mentioned that page is managed by a pimp.

Animal218
06-21-26, 16:28
Hi,

Any good recommendations for spa with good B2B HJ service near hal / old airport road? I am not looking for FS.

Thank you very much for your response, if you don't want to share publicly please feel free to DM me.

Flyingmong
06-21-26, 21:48
Hi fellow gents,

I am totally clueless on how to find contacts vis redd*t, can anyone please walk me through on how to?

Thanks.

Animal218
06-22-26, 03:00
Hi,

Any good recommendations for spa with good B2B HJ service near hal / old airport road? I am not looking for FS.

Thank you very much for your response, if you don't want to share publicly please feel free to DM me.Similar to the poster below, I am interested in finding best matches through insta / ig, tg, reddit aa I see lots of posts alluding to it. Please feel to share the info through DM on what kind of profiles to look for on insta and what forums to hang out on reddit to get the leads. Reciprocally, I have travelled the world so can help you on getting good leads in some of the countries I have travelled. In India spa visits have been mostly miss from both massage quality and extra services. I mostly looking for B2B. Thank you very much for your help.

Jnator47
06-22-26, 04:46
I visited a spa in Colorfield, Kundalahalli Gate.

It was a small setup, name starts with S, but the front desk staff were polite and professional. There were around four girls in the room next door, all average-looking. I chose a petite one and proceeded to the massage room. The room itself was good: clean, air-conditioned, with a proper massage table and a pleasant smell. Her name was Jenny, and she was from the NE. She was polite and looked okay. She asked me to lie down and started the massage. To be honest, I am not really a massage person. I usually visit for the other perks. But this massage was actually quite enjoyable. She knew what she was doing, and her hands teasing around certain areas like my cracks made it even better.

About 30 minutes into the session, she asked if I wanted extras. Obviously, I did. Unfortunately, there was no FS, which was a bit of a bummer. She offered B2B, HJ, and Topless. She initially quoted 4.5 k, but I negotiated it down to 3.5 k. I'm not the best negotiator, but it worked. She took the payment first, then turned off the lights and undressed for B2B. It was a good experience overall. She gave access to her small perky bazukas and did not rush that part. However, she avoided DFK and kept her face away. I got access to touch her kitty as well. The experience made my member rock hard. After a while, she moved on to HJ, which was also good, I still kept accessing her bazukas and kitty. And I finished in around 10 minutes. The service itself was satisfying.

The only disappointing part was what happened right after. As soon as I finished, she rushed out immediately without any conversation or aftercare. That felt a bit weird and honestly left me feeling disgusted. All the pleasure from before suddenly felt like nothing because of how abruptly it ended. Maybe I was her third or fourth client of the day, so that could explain it, but still, it affected the overall experience.

Overall, it was a mixed visit: the massage and extras were good, but the ending left a bad impression. But hey you can't get everything huh.

Damage.

Counter: 2 k.

Extras: 3.5 k.

Total: 5.5 k.

Score.

Massage: 7/10.

Face: 6.5/10.

Body: 7/10.

B2B: 7/10.

HJ: 9/10.

Overall: Average.

WIR: Maybe. With another bird.

CoolDuck77
06-22-26, 07:24
Yasin in bliss pair therapy is Ayesha from Cali spa.No, I met both, Yasin is completely different and not that great service, not even near to Ayesha service.

RohitDhingra
06-22-26, 09:03
She is real. I tried her last week. Charges 10 k and doesn't negotiate. She tried to please. DFK is very good but no BBBJ. CBJ is good though. Lookwise she is average, I didn't like much. I had a good time but I won't repeat. Not a time watcher and place is clean. If look is not a priority for you, then definitely worth a try.


I remember coming across old posts for this profile where someone mentioned that page is managed by a pimp.

Expired
06-22-26, 10:37
Looking for a budget contact near nagarbhavi, I will reciprocate with the contacts I have.

AyReddy
06-22-26, 10:52
Bhoomi does FS I guess.


Tried Disha, Bhoomi and Uma.

Disha Friendly girl and very talkative, which made the session comfortable and enjoyable. The massage was excellent, and she handled B2 B very well. Her bazookas were great too. She received quite a few calls during the session, but it was understandable since they were from her daughter. Easy to spend time with and have a good conversation. She was open to FS, but I opted to stick with B2 B. Also happy to take a shower together. Overall, a good experience.

Bhoomi Nice, tall girl with great assets. The massage was good, and I enjoyed spending time with her. Smoked. She didn't do FS but was curious and asked questions about it. She has a nice kitty and smooth bazookas. Communication was a bit limited because she mostly spoke Hindi and wasn't very comfortable with English. Still, a pleasant session overall.

Uma Above average tall girl who looks like a typical South Indian lady. The experience was average. She allowed only top access during B2 B and mentioned she was on her periods, which was a bit of a mood dampener. Overall, not as enjoyable as the others.

JonasBery
06-22-26, 22:58
This is from back in Feb. I was in town for a project and had 2 days to kill towards the end of it. Bangalore is fun when you are not staring into the abyss from your top floor glass window of a dreary dead dreams. Anyway I digress.

I was on the hunt for FS.

Round 1. No of days spa.

Texted beforehand for young NE therapists and got an affirmative. But I am always wary of such quick and inviting claims. Reached around 10 am, lo and behold disappointed at the goods, old and out of date. Gateman tried to force her on me saying she's good blah blah. Like a sad car salesman selling you an Omni when you came looking for an S-Class saying it has more passenger capacity.

I stood my ground, in came a young 'Nepali', I say these in quotes as she lacked the oriental features I was craving that day, but petite and slim she was. My mood soured from earlier, I opted for a rub and tug session and B2 B, she ever so shy to take everything off killed my little soldiers mood even more. Evacuated the building without Ejaculating. Exasperated.

Damage: 2 k+5 k B2B.

But I am a determined fecker, else I wouldn't be where I am in my career. A stubborn ol' bull some would say. Headed down the road for a long walk to clear my head. And lo and behold, multiple MPs pop up on my navigation device.

Round 2. The Div. Spa.

Went in and greeted the Chick at reception in a familiar tone trying to imply I had been there before. It worked maybe: She said welcome back sir who do you want today, I said your best NE chick, she replies there are none, almost got caught, but I gaslight her saying that the last time I was here you promised me you would get NE therapists, funny enough she apologized and said try this young Marathi chick. I say why not but I'll pay less, bargained CC to 1.8 k from 2 k. Felt like a king optimizing cost centers.

In comes an early 20's chick, face with makeup like a typical GB road ****, not that I've ever been there but you can imagine, white powder on face and red lipstick. In my mind I thought another loss for my little soldier. But as we get into the massage, I copped a feel and damn were those melons and butt tight. I brought up the question immediately, a negotiation failure on my part no doubt, letting the counter party know I am desperate. She says she does only B2B quoting 7 k. I said take off your clothes first, and man my Jhonny betrayed me, She was Slim, tight and big round melons and a great fucking ass. Blood rushing to my third leg, I immediately agreed, after some 10 minutes of B2B, I got really fkn horny and started to throw money at her literally for FS, she held her ground but I guess cold hard cash has its magic, 1 k after 1 k, Finally at 12 k she said put on a condom. Haha she thought she exploited me but I had the last laugh, I told the reception to increase the time by another 30 minutes and proceeded to rail the heavens out of this tiny petite chick. She was literally screaming with pleasure and I had to cover her mouth with my hand. Her legs quavering when I was done with her, Nobody had fucked her so hard and good she says. I don't think she was lying.

Damage: CC:2. 8 k for 1.5 hrs. 12 k FS.

Some of you might scoff saying I overpaid etc, but its not a significant amount for me and Mongering is a game for me, I enjoy the little pains and losses as long as I have a good time overall.

I am really tired of MPs during my trips to BLR, so I would be really grateful if anyone can hook me up with young petite indies. I will reciprocate the same in Delhi. Really hoping to get some good indie action next week if any of you kind members bless me.

DMs are open.

AlphaRomeoJuli
06-23-26, 08:24
What a shit show was it, I didn't wanted to write about. But I want others to be aware. Coming to her visual she is thic and average height but her thickness make her look short.

My goodness I haven't seen such a big bazookas before they are the biggest so far giving competition to afros easily with a average or below average face. Now coming to the session its the worst I have ever faced. She comes in no small talk with a stone cold face asks me to get ready and spreads a thin spa type plastic blanket and she starts rubbing lotion as if she needs to a catch a train in 5 -10 minutes completed back part and then asked about es and when opted for FS she got naked but the moment I tried to touch her she is like extra to touch or kiss I am like you didn't even do massage properly then she was like she can't be naked to do massage. And did some random massage in front and wasn't even allowing to touch during massage. I wanted to leave but I paid by that time already (stupid me). After that the FS started and she was like don't do anything to her and she was dry because of that I was trying to touch her clit she was saying don't do that then don't cry if I insert my god. Then in 10 minutes she is unable to take it long but was not saying anything. Then I pulled out for a second even for that she was complaining don't pull out and put it back it we need to do 3-4 jobs in a day then don't cry when doing it. After that she was in such a hurry and left after taking bath before me. This is the first time a girl has left before me at hotel without asking me.

This made me question entire mindset about these girls if you don't like it why are you even doing it. I mean when I compare it with what I get in Thailand or Reena or Ayesha these girls are so bad in service I don't feel like doing it at all here in Bangalore. I don't know where are Reena or Ayesha or Chaya. If any bro has their contact please please let me know.

Jughead0074
06-23-26, 15:48
This is from back in Feb. I was in town for a project and had 2 days to kill towards the end of it. Bangalore is fun when you are not staring into the abyss from your top floor glass window of a dreary dead dreams. Anyway I digress.

I was on the hunt for FS.

Round 1. No of days spa.

Texted beforehand for young NE therapists and got an affirmative. But I am always wary of such quick and inviting claims. Reached around 10 am, lo and behold disappointed at the goods, old and out of date. Gateman tried to force her on me saying she's good blah blah. Like a sad car salesman selling you an Omni when you came looking for an S-Class saying it has more passenger capacity.

I stood my ground, in came a young 'Nepali', I say these in quotes as she lacked the oriental features I was craving that day, but petite and slim she was. My mood soured from earlier, I opted for a rub and tug session and B2 B, she ever so shy to take everything off killed my little soldiers mood even more. Evacuated the building without Ejaculating. Exasperated.

Damage: 2 k+5 k B2B.

But I am a determined fecker, else I wouldn't be where I am in my career. A stubborn ol' bull some would say. Headed down the road for a long walk to clear my head. And lo and behold, multiple MPs pop up on my navigation device.

Round 2. The Div. Spa.

Went in and greeted the Chick at reception in a familiar tone trying to imply I had been there before. It worked maybe: She said welcome back sir who do you want today, I said your best NE chick, she replies there are none, almost got caught, but I gaslight her saying that the last time I was here you promised me you would get NE therapists, funny enough she apologized and said try this young Marathi chick. I say why not but I'll pay less, bargained CC to 1.8 k from 2 k. Felt like a king optimizing cost centers.

In comes an early 20's chick, face with makeup like a typical GB road ****, not that I've ever been there but you can imagine, white powder on face and red lipstick. In my mind I thought another loss for my little soldier. But as we get into the massage, I copped a feel and damn were those melons and butt tight. I brought up the question immediately, a negotiation failure on my part no doubt, letting the counter party know I am desperate. She says she does only B2B quoting 7 k. I said take off your clothes first, and man my Jhonny betrayed me, She was Slim, tight and big round melons and a great fucking ass. Blood rushing to my third leg, I immediately agreed, after some 10 minutes of B2B, I got really fkn horny and started to throw money at her literally for FS, she held her ground but I guess cold hard cash has its magic, 1 k after 1 k, Finally at 12 k she said put on a condom. Haha she thought she exploited me but I had the last laugh, I told the reception to increase the time by another 30 minutes and proceeded to rail the heavens out of this tiny petite chick. She was literally screaming with pleasure and I had to cover her mouth with my hand. Her legs quavering when I was done with her, Nobody had fucked her so hard and good she says. I don't think she was lying.

Damage: CC:2. 8 k for 1.5 hrs. 12 k FS.

Some of you might scoff saying I overpaid etc, but its not a significant amount for me and Mongering is a game for me, I enjoy the little pains and losses as long as I have a good time overall.

I am really tired of MPs during my trips to BLR, so I would be really grateful if anyone can hook me up with young petite indies. I will reciprocate the same in Delhi. Really hoping to get some good indie action next week if any of you kind members bless me.

DMs are open.Wow. I crave Del / ggn bcos I can bang chics at half of what I have to pay here in Blore, and then thais at 4 K. You come here and blow a fortune on a sad Marathi chick when you can get a Ukrainian or Russian at that price in del.

Jnator47
06-23-26, 17:05
Added to my 'never go there ever' list.


What a shit show was it, I didn't wanted to write about. But I want others to be aware. Coming to her visual she is thic and average height but her thickness make her look short.

My goodness I haven't seen such a big bazookas before they are the biggest so far giving competition to afros easily with a average or below average face. Now coming to the session its the worst I have ever faced. She comes in no small talk with a stone cold face asks me to get ready and spreads a thin spa type plastic blanket and she starts rubbing lotion as if she needs to a catch a train in 5 -10 minutes completed back part and then asked about es and when opted for FS she got naked but the moment I tried to touch her she is like extra to touch or kiss I am like you didn't even do massage properly then she was like she can't be naked to do massage. And did some random massage in front and wasn't even allowing to touch during massage. I wanted to leave but I paid by that time already (stupid me). After that the FS started and she was like don't do anything to her and she was dry because of that I was trying to touch her clit she was saying don't do that then don't cry if I insert my god. Then in 10 minutes she is unable to take it long but was not saying anything. Then I pulled out for a second even for that she was complaining don't pull out and put it back it we need to do 3-4 jobs in a day then don't cry when doing it..

CompanionSeek
06-23-26, 17:14
Got connected with t so called christ college gal from reddit tg.

She promptly share her pics and texted very professionally about rates and.

Service. She looked young and a student for sure.

I msgd her a week but didn't meet. Last night I texted as I was out drinking.

Asked her for night meet. She texted back asking 20.

I said 15 or nothing as I was not serious. She didn't budge.

On it. All these were chats in tg.

I got a ping from another ID asking to block the first ID.s.Clear your DM bro.

JonasBery
06-23-26, 17:57
Wow. I crave Del / ggn bcos I can bang chics at half of what I have to pay here in Blore, and then thais at 4 K. You come here and blow a fortune on a sad Marathi chick when you can get a Ukrainian or Russian at that price in del.I know bro, I usually monger in NCR too. BLR is really tough in that regard, but this is the market. I can't go around haggling the whole day like I buying fish haha. Real lack of options and quality too. Haven't been successful in the indie scene here due to my limited time during work trips.

HolsterMike
06-23-26, 19:57
Brethren,

Iam in Bangalore and looking for a indie Kannada or Mallu girl. Preferably younger and not milfs.

Requesting any kind soul to share the details. DM is open.

If you don't have K or M, any other younger girl will contact will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

HM.

MadMac
06-23-26, 21:55
Tried Disha, Bhoomi and Uma.

Disha Friendly girl and very talkative, which made the session comfortable and enjoyable. The massage was excellent, and she handled B2 B very well. Her bazookas were great too. She received quite a few calls during the session, but it was understandable since they were from her daughter. Easy to spend time with and have a good conversation. She was open to FS, but I opted to stick with B2 B. Also happy to take a shower together. Overall, a good experience.

Bhoomi Nice, tall girl with great assets. The massage was good, and I enjoyed spending time with her. Smoked. She didn't do FS but was curious and asked questions about it. She has a nice kitty and smooth bazookas. Communication was a bit limited because she mostly spoke Hindi and wasn't very comfortable with English. Still, a pleasant session overall.

Uma Above average tall girl who looks like a typical South Indian lady. The experience was average. She allowed only top access during B2 B and mentioned she was on her periods, which was a bit of a mood dampener. Overall, not as enjoyable as the others.Disha in ig doorstep spa was working in ocean spa koramangala back in 2019-2023, she was the most used girl in ocean back in those days. I remember customers who had FS with her for 1 k too. In general all the IG doorstep spa girls pic are heavily photoshopped and some are least bothered about the massage quality.

SauravDinesh
06-24-26, 03:14
Disha in ig doorstep spa was working in ocean spa koramangala back in 2019-2023, she was the most used girl in ocean back in those days. I remember customers who had FS with her for 1 k too. In general all the IG doorstep spa girls pic are heavily photoshopped and some are least bothered about the massage quality.If my memory serves my right she was in Madiwala Ayur wellness branch. LOL, No chick does FS for 1 k. I have been mongering since second wave of covid even afro chicks refuse FS in that amount. my personal opinion - but my experience has always been decent with bliss and cali home spa's. Though had to log out from Cali and deleted my account due to my personal docs with the owner.

MadMac
06-24-26, 04:23
If my memory serves my right she was in Madiwala Ayur wellness branch. LOL, No chick does FS for 1 k. I have been mongering since second wave of covid even afro chicks refuse FS in that amount. my personal opinion - but my experience has always been decent with bliss and cali home spa's. Though had to log out from Cali and deleted my account due to my personal docs with the owner.Just try asking her if she ever worked in a spa named Ocean and for some unknown reason she's trying to deny tat. The mongering scene in Bangalore was entirely different pre covid.

OldMongerBlr
06-24-26, 05:12
Tried Miss P from Trends. Wanted to try NI after taking all NEs available.

Came in on time and was shy, playing with her hands and looked like she was sent in forcibly.

Spoke a little to get her comfortable and started the massage.

Quite a hard massage, says she's trained in UC and doing some beauty course.

Went on for about 30 minutes she put in efforts and covered all places trying to relieve stress.

Had to literally ask her to tone down the pressure as it seemed a little too much for me.

40 minutes in she popped the question, and took FS.

Took her clothes off and immediately covered with sheets. I told her I like to take time and explore. She let me feast on her boobs, which were a handful and tight.

Fingered her to get her wet, she moaned and asked me to wear the see.

Wore it and took her in miss and doggy for quite a while. She started cramping her legs in doggy and I could feel her juices flowing.

Wanted to take her in WOT but she said she doesn't know. Asked her to climb up and made her jump for a bit. Her tits swinging were a treat to watch, I held them and sucked nicely.

Came back in doggy and finished.

Paid her and got fresh to leave. Said she was enjoyed and hugged and left.

Body: 6/10, a little fat here and there.

Boobs: 7/10, right.

Kitty: 6/10, reasonable not loose, no smell and clean.

Ass: 7/10, nice round and bubble butt.

Massage: 5/10.

FS: 7/10.

WIR: May be, if she agrees for a BBBJ next time.

Damages: Standard, 1.6 massage + auto + 3.5 FS.

Inquisitive21
06-24-26, 05:30
Hey guys! Finally My first ever post here.

So I have been on sdm for sometime now and I met a Kannada chick there. Pretty dark complexion, and the rates were high (20 k! But nevertheless I accepted. She was ok to do a video call and stuff so I finally booked a hotel and met her. From the looks she must be 21 or 22. A student. A proper rural chick and my first thought was she was going to be very conservative. But man o man. The moment she entered the room she made me sit on a couch and fell in my thigh haha. We spoke for sometime and then slowly moved on. Amazing dfkn and ah gave me an out of the world BJ. The room had big mirrors and I took advantage of the views! The girl did a deep throat which was a first for me! And then I took her to the bed and banged her for quite some time. And she was genuinely into it you know. Had to cover her mouth to reduce her loud moans! And man. What a pair of boobs and ass. Although she is a bit short in height. You can easily pick her up and do stuff with her against a wall That was I think one of the best experiences I have had in my life! Never thought a south indian could be this amazing! Like I have had experience with Russian and Thais. But this kinda indie! Wow just wow. Since then she has been sending my nude videos and asking me to meet her again hahaha. But yeah the con is she doesn't come down from the 20 k. And if you are not into dard complexion, well may not be yyour cup of tea. But she is well read and experienced and nice hourglass figure. Worth the money!

Sanrapra
06-24-26, 09:00
Hi,

I am visiting Bangalore for a short trip and I will be staying in Marathahalli. Seeking support from senior members wrt to MPs or Indie contacts. South or North Girls are fine. Can reciprocate with Chennai contacts and MP details.

LaidForPaid
06-24-26, 09:12
Only asking as I've heard her name being mentioned here, not even sure its the same gal but I'm almost certain, anyone know where Alina (ex-Raaga / Tattva) therapist is now? Tall, young and tight.

SacratesReborn
06-24-26, 10:07
Bro, plenty of spas near Shell.

Any hints please.


The Spa is on 19th Main Road near to Shell. Nisha, my go-to therapist for a long long time. Have tried her in different spas across Bangalore since last 10 years. Always good for a relaxing B2 B session, great conversations, and even a good smoke together. She's friendly, easygoing, and consistently provides a satisfying experience with full access during B2 B. Short, cute, and has nice assets. Sessions are 1200 for 45 minutes, which I find reasonable. I do pay 2 to 3. 5 K as tips for B2 B as I am regular. Overall, one of my preferred therapists and someone I keep going back to.

This spa also offer a membership package of around 6 K for 78 massages, although I haven't personally tried the membership.

TheHullo1989
06-24-26, 10:29
Preferably north Blr, but I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks!

SauravDinesh
06-24-26, 15:34
Just try asking her if she ever worked in a spa named Ocean and for some unknown reason she's trying to deny tat. The mongering scene in Bangalore was entirely different pre covid.I have met Disha from bliss pair twice. Once in Feb the time when she had hairy kitty and then again last month when she shaved. Though second time we spent slightly more time doing romance and FS than massage.

Damages: 1. 9 k + 3. 5 k both the times.

RTTF, you won't get a single FR where a spa girl offers FS for 1 k during 2022-23.

I have nothing against you mate, though its a pro monger community we still need to be cautious in our claims. After I was read your FR on Kyra from Cali spa claiming she has STD, I actually got nervous and ordered a blood test for her when meeting her second time. Thankfully she was clean. A basic level of respect for WG's is also essential imo.

Cheers!

HolsterMike
06-24-26, 17:27
Hey guys! Finally My first ever post here.

So I have been on sdm for sometime now and I met a Kannada chick there. Pretty dark complexion, and the rates were high (20 k! But nevertheless I accepted. She was ok to do a video call and stuff so I finally booked a hotel and met her. From the looks she must be 21 or 22. A student. A proper rural chick and my first thought was she was going to be very conservative. But man o man. The moment she entered the room she made me sit on a couch and fell in my thigh haha. We spoke for sometime and then slowly moved on. Amazing dfkn and ah gave me an out of the world BJ. The room had big mirrors and I took advantage of the views! The girl did a deep throat which was a first for me! And then I took her to the bed and banged her for quite some time. And she was genuinely into it you know. Had to cover her mouth to reduce her loud moans! And man. What a pair of boobs and ass. Although she is a bit short in height. You can easily pick her up and do stuff with her against a wall That was I think one of the best experiences I have had in my life! Never thought a south indian could be this amazing! Like I have had experience with Russian and Thais. But this kinda indie! Wow just wow. Since then she has been sending my nude videos and asking me to meet her again hahaha. But yeah the con is she doesn't come down from the 20 k. And if you are not into dard complexion, well may not be yyour cup of tea. But she is well read and experienced and nice hourglass figure. Worth the money!What a first post! Sounds too good to be true. Great find if this is true.

No option to DM you as well.

Droid Amigo
06-24-26, 18:07
Does anybody know any SP in Mangalore?

SweetTounge
06-24-26, 19:08
Met with Gori Aanchal from MR a couple of months ago. Honestly, the experience was quite average and left me disappointed. She was significantly overweight, which limited her flexibility and the variety of positions we could try. While we did two rounds, the overall session just didn't live up to expectations.

Body - 4/10 (extremely overweight).

BJ -7/10.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs -4/10 (shaggy).

Ass - 4/10 (like a man).

Charges - (12 k for 2, paid 3 k for the hotel).

Wir. Absolutely no.

MadMac
06-24-26, 20:06
I have met Disha from bliss pair twice. Once in Feb the time when she had hairy kitty and then again last month when she shaved. Though second time we spent slightly more time doing romance and FS than massage.

Damages: 1. 9 k + 3. 5 k both the times.

RTTF, you won't get a single FR where a spa girl offers FS for 1 k during 2022-23.

I have nothing against you mate, though its a pro monger community we still need to be cautious in our claims. After I was read your FR on Kyra from Cali spa claiming she has STD, I actually got nervous and ordered a blood test for her when meeting her second time. Thankfully she was clean. A basic level of respect for WG's is also essential imo.

Cheers!Do you think pre Covid period is 2022-2023, keep showing your respect to WGs on behalf of this entire community because some us lack being courteous.

SexResearch
06-25-26, 02:47
Disha in ig doorstep spa was working in ocean spa koramangala back in 2019-2023, she was the most used girl in ocean back in those days. I remember customers who had FS with her for 1 k too. In general all the IG doorstep spa girls pic are heavily photoshopped and some are least bothered about the massage quality.Was regular at ocean spa, both koramangla and hoodi branch. Swathi is an entirely differently chick, she ain't Disha.

Disha used to be Smita in Kashyam spa madiwala branch even there she used to quote 5 k for FS alone.

Ap2609
06-25-26, 08:32
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

MadMac
06-25-26, 08:55
Was regular at ocean spa, both koramangla and hoodi branch. Swathi is an entirely differently chick, she ain't Disha.

Disha used to be Smita in Kashyam spa madiwala branch even there she used to quote 5 k for FS alone.Hahaha I guess this is from a dual account, FYI ocean never had a branch in hoodi. Unwind, ocean, renaissance and RK salon & spa were all run by an advocate who ran into trouble for openly providing FS at spa for new customers too, all these have been given up to a new owner now. She left ocean and joined Kashayam Madiwala.

Ocean was a go to place for FS in early 2020's.

RajeshGupta63
06-25-26, 08:59
Can anyone spell it out what sdm means.


Yeah I know it does seem too good to be true. But she is still active on sdm I guess. Her name is Niki. You can text her if you have an sdm subsc. Unfortunately I don't have a membership here yet. So don't have access to inbox.

AyReddy
06-25-26, 12:33
Any idea why raids are so high this time?

I though it will be done by May but there isn't much relief. I am getting paranoid to visit spa's near Indiranagar it seems its next hot zone of raids. Sadly I am stuck with average indies and home spa girls.

Damn, even Kolkata spa's have returned back to normal after elections and things are easy peasy there for mongers.

What went wrong here?

JamesGuess
06-25-26, 13:40
Any idea why raids are so high this time?

I though it will be done by May but there isn't much relief. I am getting paranoid to visit spa's near Indiranagar it seems its next hot zone of raids. Sadly I am stuck with average indies and home spa girls.

Damn, even Kolkata spa's have returned back to normal after elections and things are easy peasy there for mongers.

What went wrong here?Its all over Bangalore now, recently Ayur spa is under radar as the owner apparently had some fight with some local MLA. Stay away from any of their branches for next few months. Stay safe.