PDA

View Full Version : Bali

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]

Pez612
11-03-23, 11:49
Gents,

Will be in Bali soon, with the wife, and was looking for a high-end tantric massage (with lingam, yoni) couple's experience.

I've gone over the threads here, and while there are 3-4 consistent Spa options (Flame, Sway etc), only Flame appears to be somewhere at the mid-range (by global standards).

I see a therapy at the Four Seasons Ubud spa menu that mentions a Tantric massage, but can't imagine a mainstream hotel in Bali would offer a lingam / yoni massage.

Any recommendations for a good high-end erotic massage spa in Bali? Or even Tantra practitioners.I've been looking around for something like this but have only found Sway and Flames.

We're also keen to find a hottie to join us in bed, but haven't had any luck so far.

Good luck 👍.

PIpimp
11-12-23, 12:42
I had a very similar experience as another poster described in this forum. If you want happy ending massage, I found 2 options.

Jl. Raya Ubud street, right next to Madura Sate restaurant. Your will see 6-8 young girls sitting outside a massage place, no uniform. All young and cute. They saw me coming and immediately asking if I wanted massage. I said sure. Cute young thing took me to the table, told me to get naked and lay down, 100 k ($6. 50 USD) for 1 hour. I did, and very quickly another cute young thing came up to me and asked if I wanted 4 hand massage, another 100 k. I said sure. Next thing I know, I have 5-6 girls massaging me and a girl asking for 100 k per girl. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you I said no 15 times. They all stayed though. Maybe they were bored waiting for customers. Who knows. Anyway, then there girl asks if I want a "sexy bum massage" which I've read is the prelude to the happy ending. I said yes and was quoted 500 k to continue with all 5 girls. That's like $33 USD so I said ok. Unfortunately that lasted about 10 minutes with 10 hands touching me all over my back, butt and legs when I was told to flip. At that moment the most annoying negotiation began. I was asked if I wanted a HJ and I said yes, 2 girls only. The girl said "ok, 5". I asked "500 k" and she replied " no, 5 million". I literally laughed. That's about $330 USD. I told her absolutely no. I said "2 girls of my choosing, shirts off, HJ, 1 million or about $65 USD. The girls laughed and when I tell you that started a 30 minute negotiation, I'm not exaggerating. I stuck to my guns and threatened to leave 3 times. It was exhausting and very annoying. They finally relented. I had 2 young girls, topless, absolutely amazing perky young tits. But neither of them had any idea how to give a HJ. They both grabbed my cock as hard as they could and slammed their hands down as fast as they could, like they were trying to start a fire. Despite me repeatedly telling them to slow down, they didn't. After about 10 minutes of this torture, and them repeatedly asking "when you cum?" I told them to just stop and I left.

I then headed over to Devi's Traditional Balinese Spa on Jl. Goutama Sel. Google maps says it is temporarily closed but it's not. Very small place next to Vagabond Cafe. Older lady invited me inside, and I asked for 30 minutes. I laid on my back naked and almost immediately she had wandering hands, playing with my balls. As soon as she did, I flipped over, already hard, and she just laughed. She yanked on my dick a few times and asked "yes?" I said yes LOL. She placed a towel over my eyes and proceeded to give me a world class HJ. Lots of ball, taint, and asshole touching / massage while she expertly stroked my cock. Within minutes I was blowing a huge load. Not once did she ask for money or negotiate a price. I got dressed and handed her 500 k, although I know I could have paid 200-300 k and she would be happy. I just appreciate the stark contrast from the young cute girls.

Happy hunting.Damn, I would have been VERY annoyed. I'm curious as I've only been to Jakarta, are there any stories of massage girls stealing money from your pants during a massage??

PIpimp
11-12-23, 13:09
I'm visiting Bali later in the year. Been there several times before, and normally find a girl from the internet if I'm feeling horny.

In Thailand there are lots of massage places where the girls sitting outside will give you OWO at the end of the massage. Is there any chance of getting this at one of the massage places you see while walking around Seminyak. Will the be offended if I ask?I've been to Pattaya a few times and the massage girls wouldn't do OWO. Do you remember what street? I've tried many there.

Llantarnam
11-12-23, 21:03
I've been to Pattaya a few times and the massage girls wouldn't do OWO. Do you remember what street? I've tried many there.Never been to Pattaya.

VonderJohn
11-20-23, 00:35
I had a very similar experience as another poster described in this forum. If you want happy ending massage, I found 2 options.

Jl. Raya Ubud street, right next to Madura Sate restaurant. Your will see 6-8 young girls sitting outside a massage place, no uniform. All young and cute. They saw me coming and immediately asking if I wanted massage. I said sure. Cute young thing took me to the table, told me to get naked and lay down, 100 k ($6. 50 USD) for 1 hour. I did, and very quickly another cute young thing came up to me and asked if I wanted 4 hand massage, another 100 k. I said sure. Next thing I know, I have 5-6 girls massaging me and a girl asking for 100 k per girl. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you I said no 15 times. They all stayed though. Maybe they were bored waiting for customers. Who knows. Anyway, then there girl asks if I want a "sexy bum massage" which I've read is the prelude to the happy ending. I said yes and was quoted 500 k to continue with all 5 girls. That's like $33 USD so I said ok. Unfortunately that lasted about 10 minutes with 10 hands touching me all over my back, butt and legs when I was told to flip. At that moment the most annoying negotiation began. I was asked if I wanted a HJ and I said yes, 2 girls only. The girl said "ok, 5". I asked "500 k" and she replied " no, 5 million". I literally laughed. That's about $330 USD. I told her absolutely no. I said "2 girls of my choosing, shirts off, HJ, 1 million or about $65 USD. The girls laughed and when I tell you that started a 30 minute negotiation, I'm not exaggerating. I stuck to my guns and threatened to leave 3 times. It was exhausting and very annoying. They finally relented. I had 2 young girls, topless, absolutely amazing perky young tits. But neither of them had any idea how to give a HJ. They both grabbed my cock as hard as they could and slammed their hands down as fast as they could, like they were trying to start a fire. Despite me repeatedly telling them to slow down, they didn't. After about 10 minutes of this torture, and them repeatedly asking "when you cum?" I told them to just stop and I left.

I then headed over to Devi's Traditional Balinese Spa on Jl. Goutama Sel. Google maps says it is temporarily closed but it's not. Very small place next to Vagabond Cafe. Older lady invited me inside, and I asked for 30 minutes. I laid on my back naked and almost immediately she had wandering hands, playing with my balls. As soon as she did, I flipped over, already hard, and she just laughed. She yanked on my dick a few times and asked "yes?" I said yes LOL. She placed a towel over my eyes and proceeded to give me a world class HJ. Lots of ball, taint, and asshole touching / massage while she expertly stroked my cock. Within minutes I was blowing a huge load. Not once did she ask for money or negotiate a price. I got dressed and handed her 500 k, although I know I could have paid 200-300 k and she would be happy. I just appreciate the stark contrast from the young cute girls.

Happy hunting.Brooo! Man, I am so sorry for you. You went to a place expecting to be 'relaxed' and 'massaged'. Yet what you went through was not less than pure torture and harassment. Sounds like a gang rape event to me. I hope you'll never experience that again!

Adindas
11-25-23, 15:08

J and she would be happy. I just appreciate the stark contrast from the young cute girls.

Happy hunting.

The general rule, stop engaging in up-selling especially if there is the chance you small head will be ruling. Once they get you, yoiu are in the hook. Do you thing the gold digger will stop to dig to the next level where they could see there is still more gold to encounter? Easy money.

Pez612
11-25-23, 21:50
Can you recommend a guest friendly hotel, villa, or apartment in Sanur? I'm in the fortune position of the girlfriend wanting a threesome, and our current place is not suitable. Too many staff around. Thanks.

Sharka
11-27-23, 10:10
Brooo! Man, I am so sorry for you. You went to a place expecting to be 'relaxed' and 'massaged'. Yet what you went through was not less than pure torture and harassment. Sounds like a gang rape event to me. I hope you'll never experience that again!All depends on definition of gang rape. I was once GR over 10 yrs ago in the Philippines by 4 girls (various looks from ok to cute). It was unannounced so I really didn't know what they were up to so I took a defensive stance and told them to stop. But in the end all I did was lay there helpless as they all took turns riding me cowboy. Some did torture me by sitting on my face so hard that I nearly suffocated while others yanked at my tits. It's a torture I'll forever remember. Oh the pain, the pain. Cheers.

Sharka
11-27-23, 10:34
Thanks.

Are P4P prices considerably higher in Bali than in Jakarta, since it's a tourist destination?Been to both locations several times.

I found both locations to have similar prices (Bali x-house price to Jakarta spa like Classic). But Jakarta is a big city so much more girls to choose from while Bali have more limited options.

But from memory, the cheapest places for relief 15-20 yrs ago was Cambodia and Jakarta. Cambodia x-house style brothels were about $4 (locals paid $2 as I got double price for being a foreigner- I never complained as its cheaper than Starbucks coffee).

Jakarta 15 yrs ago had one of the biggest slum brothels on earth (sorry, can't remember the name of the place but hundreds of cute girls on site scattered over dozens of brothels and bars). It's a place only locals go to as I never saw a foreigner there. They didn't bother me as I was a regular there so many papa sans knew me by face. If you the correct price and a few Indonesian words, the price was about $5 a pop and $1 tip to the girl.

I have not been back to Jakarta in 8 yrs so not sure if any places like that exist anymore.

Sharka
11-27-23, 10:39
Thanks.

Are P4P prices considerably higher in Bali than in Jakarta, since it's a tourist destination?And another point as prices are similar, Bali is a much better place to visit. Cleaner air, nice beaches, more sites to see. Jakarta is a shithole by comparison, endless traffic, pollution so thick can cut with a knife, no beaches and nothing to see other than the National Monument and some malls.

Just my take on this.

Joe Brooklyn
11-28-23, 04:52
And another point as prices are similar, Bali is a much better place to visit. Cleaner air, nice beaches, more sites to see. Jakarta is a shithole by comparison, endless traffic, pollution so thick can cut with a knife, no beaches and nothing to see other than the National Monument and some malls.

Just my take on this.Thanks.

What about activities around Jakarta to do during the day?

Hung Man 1808
11-28-23, 18:03
Thanks.

What about activities around Jakarta to do during the day?I hear sitting around in heavy traffic all day wondering when you are going to move is all the rage in Jakarta since. Well forever.

Joe Brooklyn
11-28-23, 20:05
I hear sitting around in heavy traffic all day wondering when you are going to move is all the rage in Jakarta since. Well forever.LOL, I remember reading about a famous zoo on the outskirts of Jakarta, as well as a nature retreat, with nice beaches or lagoons. I'll have to do more research before I go.

NewImage
11-28-23, 23:13
LOL, I remember reading about a famous zoo on the outskirts of Jakarta, as well as a nature retreat, with nice beaches or lagoons. I'll have to do more research before I go.Not that it looks enticing.

4 FoW2.

Sharka
11-29-23, 09:41
LOL, I remember reading about a famous zoo on the outskirts of Jakarta, as well as a nature retreat, with nice beaches or lagoons. I'll have to do more research before I go.I'm sure if you did some research, you can always find something you like no matter where you go. But my main point is this, Jakarta is NOT a true vacation paradise as outside of visiting some bars or spas or malls, really not much to do there.

You will spend more time stuck in traffic getting to whatever destination than actually spending time there.

Again, just my take.

Sharka
11-29-23, 09:52
Jakarta 15 yrs ago had one of the biggest slum brothels on earth (sorry, can't remember the name of the place but hundreds of cute girls on site scattered over dozens of brothels and bars). It's a place only locals go to as I never saw a foreigner there. They didn't bother me as I was a regular there so many papa sans knew me by face. If you the correct price and a few Indonesian words, the price was about $5 a pop and $1 tip to the girl.

I have not been back to Jakarta in 8 yrs so not sure if any places like that exist anymore.Ok, finally remember the name of the place, Kalijodo. It was in north west Jakarta from memory. Govt bulldozed the whole place down about 10 yrs ago.

Too bad as it was a great place with cheaper drinks and lady fun.

Just wondering if any places like Kalijodo exist anymore in Jakarta. Did all the girls move elsewhere in the city or got sent back to provinces?

I haven't been back in Jakarta in over 8 yrs now but would consider a trip back to explore if places like that still exist.

PM me if you have any info.

Cheers all.

Joe Brooklyn
11-29-23, 17:20
I'm sure if you did some research, you can always find something you like no matter where you go. But my main point is this, Jakarta is NOT a true vacation paradise as outside of visiting some bars or spas or malls, really not much to do there.

You will spend more time stuck in traffic getting to whatever destination than actually spending time there.

Again, just my take.I don't disagree with you. But I'm only staying 3 nights in Jakarta, and the first night I'll probably be too exhausted to explore the city because of my 33-hour marathon from New York. So, I'm sure I can find enough to do to fill the remaining 2 days.

Goferring
11-29-23, 20:33
Ok, finally remember the name of the place, Kalijodo. It was in north west Jakarta from memory. Govt bulldozed the whole place down about 10 yrs ago.

Just wondering if any places like Kalijodo exist anymore in Jakarta. Did all the girls move elsewhere in the city or got sent back to provinces?

I haven't been back in Jakarta in over 8 yrs now but would consider a trip back to explore if places like that still exist.

Cheers all.You still have Kota and Mangga Besar but they have normal businesses amongst bars and brothels.

The very low end red light districts became too much of an obvious eyesore so were moved on. Rather than centralised areas, the dens have now dispersed to strips along train tracks or under freeways.

Just a minor correction: Kalijodo was big but wasn't the biggest in the world or even in Indonesia for that matter. Dolly in Surabaya was many times bigger. That was also closed down years ago. However, there were a few houses that managed to hold on. I have no idea if they still remain or if the area was gentrified.

Sad to see so many of the old institutions fading away.

Cheers. G.

Sharka
11-30-23, 08:52
You still have Kota and Mangga Besar but they have normal businesses amongst bars and brothels.

The very low end red light districts became too much of an obvious eyesore so were moved on. Rather than centralised areas, the dens have now dispersed to strips along train tracks or under freeways.

Just a minor correction: Kalijodo was big but wasn't the biggest in the world or even in Indonesia for that matter. Dolly in Surabaya was many times bigger. That was also closed down years ago. However, there were a few houses that managed to hold on. I have no idea if they still remain or if the area was gentrified.

Sad to see so many of the old institutions fading away.

Cheers. G.Yeh, guess the world call it progress, while a monger calls it injustice.

Dolly was indeed the metropolis of brothels in its prime. I've only had the chance to visit the place once or twice in its glory before it was shut down. It was never completely gone as for maybe 2-3 yrs after, some shops still exist in the area but talent was limited and mainly more hidden from what I remember. They still exist but Too much time and hassle to find decent talent so I gave up and never went back.

From my trips to Indo. , I sort of remember Dolly was huge but was being slowly phased out by the govt while Kalijodo was untouched and intact and still in its prime, so maybe for a brief time it was the largest in Indo by default.

I haven't been to India but I heard they now have some big RLD to rival Kalijodo. Although not sure anything can ever rival Dollywood.

Cheers all and enjoy these places while they still exist.

Sharka
11-30-23, 09:00
I don't disagree with you. But I'm only staying 3 nights in Jakarta, and the first night I'll probably be too exhausted to explore the city because of my 33-hour marathon from New York. So, I'm sure I can find enough to do to fill the remaining 2 days.3 nights? All the way to Jakarta from NY and that's all the time you have. Can't say its enough to enjoy the mongering experience.

But definitely 2-3 days is enough time for being a tourist sightseeing as all you need to see in Jakarta can be done in 1 day (yeh, not much to see really) and the rest of the 2 days stuck in traffic.

Enjoy your trip and don't forget to post your adventure.

Cheers.

NewImage
11-30-23, 22:53
Anyone been? Any action? Not after a resort style accom but any decent accom -4 star maybe?

Would it be better to stay in Seminyak for action then a few days in Uluwatu or can anyone direct me to a surf beach like Uluwatu with action please.

Been to Seminyak but beach was dirty and water was brown and full of plastic and rubbish - is the water blue in Uluwatu?

NI.

United1
12-01-23, 02:53
Hi-.

I have a question regarding IMEI registration in Indonesia for frequent traveler. I am on Tourist Visa.

Does anyones have the info about IMEI registration for cell phone. I come to Jakarta and Bali at least 3-4 times a year. I will buy the Tourist SIM card at Telkosel in mall. And they will register my phone using my passport info. I usually stay for few weeks (under 25 days) in town and then leave.

However, last time the Telkosel staffs told met his is the LAST time they can register for me. And next time I MUST REGISTER at airport. This seems very very strange and no make sense. Because I am only buying a Tourist SIM card and I am leaving the country and then returning again. These Telkosel staff are not always smart.

Have any of your frequent travelers to Indonesia has this issue? Please advice. Thank you. Hope yoou don't mind, but I am also put on Jakarta form just in case.

Pez612
12-01-23, 17:47
Can you recommend a guest friendly hotel, villa, or apartment in Sanur? I'm in the fortune position of the girlfriend wanting a threesome, and our current place is not suitable. Too many staff around. Thanks.Anyone can help with this? Could be elsewhere in Denpasar if you know somewhere suitable. Thanks.

Adindas
12-02-23, 00:54
Ok, finally remember the name of the place, Kalijodo. It was in north west Jakarta from memory. Govt bulldozed the whole place down about 10 yrs ago.

Cheers all.
I think "Kalijodo" is still smaller then its predecessor "kramat tunggak".
https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lokalisasi_Kramat_Tunggak.

It is in Indonesian but you could always use google translate.

It is not recommended for tourist and it might not be safe. But If you you are still interested in slum areas, Search for "railtrack" in Jakarta forum in ISG. There are quite a few post about this place.

BenderOver
12-02-23, 08:06
Anyone been? Any action? Not after a resort style accom but any decent accom -4 star maybe?

Would it be better to stay in Seminyak for action then a few days in Uluwatu or can anyone direct me to a surf beach like Uluwatu with action please.

Been to Seminyak but beach was dirty and water was brown and full of plastic and rubbish - is the water blue in Uluwatu?

NI.Blue water is tricky to find. First, any area near Jakarta or around Bali is not blue water. There's too much population dumping nitrates into the water near the shoreline to keep the water blue. Second, blue water works best with shallows. And unfortunately, the shallows should either be bleached coral or just plain sand. Around Bali in almost all directions (sanur, north shore, kuta) even if you were able to find CLEAR water in a shallow area, the seabed is usually covered with sea life with massive dark green or brown corals. If you go through the more touristy channels, you'll find tour trips that boat you out maybe 2 or 3 hours to one of the lesser inhabited islands. If you're lucky to find a shallow beach of lighter color sand or reefs that are partially bleached, then for sure you'll find the crystal blue water that you're looking for. If you're looking at the Bali forum for a reason such as a trip coming up soon, try to get yourself out to Lombok and from there head out to Gili or Komodo on a tour.

If you're in Jakarta, search for the thousand island tour trips.

Sharka
12-02-23, 08:07
I think "Kalijodo" is still smaller then its predecessor "kramat tunggak".
https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lokalisasi_Kramat_Tunggak.

It is in Indonesian but you could always use google translate.

It is not recommended for tourist and it might not be safe. But If you you are still interested in slum areas, Search for "railtrack" in Jakarta forum in ISG. There are quite a few post about this place.Thanks. Just interested in what still existed in Jakarta that would be reasonably safe for outsiders. Safety is always first. Not worth getting hurt or robbed just to save a few bucks.

Kalijodo had a bad reputation from what I remembered. It was actually fairly safe area as long as you didn't get drunk and cause trouble or argue too much about prices. It was triad control place so they kept things in order and didn't tolerate any thugs messing with customers.

Adindas
12-02-23, 18:29
Thanks. Just interested in what still existed in Jakarta that would be reasonably safe for outsiders. Safety is always first. Not worth getting hurt or robbed just to save a few bucks.

Kalijodo had a bad reputation from what I remembered. It was actually fairly safe area as long as you didn't get drunk and cause trouble or argue too much about prices. It was triad control place so they kept things in order and didn't tolerate any thugs messing with customers.

If you want to see how it looks like. Search in YT with search word Gang Royal, Penjaringan.

You could find the location using google map.

This is just one of many examples.

Many of them are young and if you are lucky you might find a gem. But as mentioned previously, be cautious with the place like this and take the safety precautions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbs-aLX72vk

SedNabokos
12-03-23, 02:34
Can we get back onto the topic of Bali? Jakarta and Surabaya have their own threads.

Let me start:

I was in Bali last month for the first time in 4 years.

Unfortunately I only had a few hours, and it was daytime so I didn't expect much luck in the usual places.

So for the first time I went to Flame Spa, which I've read about in this thread but never visited.

I went to the one near Sunset Road. I got there in the early afternoon and was asked if I had a booking, and since I did not I had to wait about an hour for an available room.

I was given their price list and reminded that no sexual services are on offer and explained what to expect: Massage with the girl (s) wearing lingerie followed by a nude sensual body to body massage.

I was concerned that their fully-booked status would mean limited choice of companions, but when I was led into the fishbowl there were at least a dozen girls, most of them very attractive. I ended up choosing a petite girl with a gorgeous face who called herself Naomi and a curvy girl named Amora.

I was assigned a locker to store my valuables and taken to a room, and I took a quick shower while waiting for the girls.

When stepping out the shower Naomi immediately gave me a big hug and introduced herself.

"Like Naomi Campbell, just not as tall" she said. And she really did have a supermodel's face, but with a 5 foot nothing body and no boobs.

She led me to the bed where Amora also introduced herself, and they had me lie face down and started on the 4 hand massage, which was glorious.

Amora started on my shoulders and immediately put my hands on her hips, which I took as the invitation to fondle her sexy boobs and bum while Naomi started on my legs and worked her way up. She didn't waste any time reaching underneath and getting my balls and shaft all nice and slippery.

After the flip they got naked and started the sensual part of the massage.

This included Naomi sitting on me cowgirl style and rubbing her pussy back and forth along my shaft while Amora tried to smother me with her boobs.

With the slippery massage gel and lack of condom this almost felt as good as being inside her pussy, but it wasn't the same thing.

They finished by trading off handjobs and putting their boobs in my face. It's a shame that even a BJ was out of the question.

The total cost was 1,700,000 for an hour which is an obscene amount of money in Bali.

I paid less than that a few years ago for two girls at Riverview, and that included sex with both. And of course freelancers and local girls can be had for much, much less.

Still, it was an amazing, erotic experience and I'm glad I got to try it out at least once. But I don't think I'll return.

Joe Brooklyn
12-03-23, 17:06
3 nights? All the way to Jakarta from NY and that's all the time you have. Can't say its enough to enjoy the mongering experience.

But definitely 2-3 days is enough time for being a tourist sightseeing as all you need to see in Jakarta can be done in 1 day (yeh, not much to see really) and the rest of the 2 days stuck in traffic.

Enjoy your trip and don't forget to post your adventure.

Cheers.LOL. I'm also going to spend 2 nights in either Bali or Bandung. Having a hard time deciding between the two, as the travel time to both is about the same (plane vs. Train).

SedNabokos
12-04-23, 10:18
I had about 10 massages in poppies 2 and on benesari, and not once did any chick ever offer extras, and I also never asked. Its pretty strange seeing they are so poor, so an extra 100 k or more for a tug could be quite handy for them. But no, nothing. Best to head to Sanur to one of the X houses for a good quality bang.Apologies for replying to such an old post.

You're right that no extras appear to be on offer, but I did manage to have some extracurricular fun with one of the cute young massage girls a few years ago.

She called out to me outside a massage place near Havana Restaurant, and convinced me to try a four hand massage with her and her "sister".

The sister spoke better English and started the usual interrogation. "Where are you from? Are you single? My sister is single, maybe you should take her out for dinner".

I took the cutie for a nice meal at Poppies restaurant and took her back to my hotel where she was very enthusiastic and passionate.

I "dated" her for the rest of my stay. Visiting the usual tourist sites and ending up at my hotel every night.

Sadly I lost contact with her after Covid started and she had to move back to her village because everything shut. And the little massage place is no longer there.

Razu123
12-04-23, 16:51
Can we get back onto the topic of Bali? Jakarta and Surabaya have their own threads.

Let me start:

I was in Bali last month for the first time in 4 years.

Unfortunately I only had a few hours, and it was daytime so I didn't expect much luck in the usual places.

So for the first time I went to Flame Spa, which I've read about in this thread but never visited.

I went to the one near Sunset Road. I got there in the early afternoon and was asked if I had a booking, and since I did not I had to wait about an hour for an available room.

I was given their price list and reminded that no sexual services are on offer and explained what to expect: Massage with the girl (s) wearing lingerie followed by a nude sensual body to body massage.

I was concerned that their fully-booked status would mean limited choice of companions, but when I was led into the fishbowl there were at least a dozen girls, most of them very attractive. I ended up choosing a petite girl with a gorgeous face who called herself Naomi and a curvy girl named Amora.

I was assigned a locker to store my valuables and taken to a room, and I took a quick shower while waiting for the girls.

When stepping out the shower Naomi immediately gave me a big hug and introduced herself.

"Like Naomi Campbell, just not as tall" she said. And she really did have a supermodel's face, but with a 5 foot nothing body and no boobs.

She led me to the bed where Amora also introduced herself, and they had me lie face down and started on the 4 hand massage, which was glorious.

Amora started on my shoulders and immediately put my hands on her hips, which I took as the invitation to fondle her sexy boobs and bum while Naomi started on my legs and worked her way up. She didn't waste any time reaching underneath and getting my balls and shaft all nice and slippery.

After the flip they got naked and started the sensual part of the massage.

This included Naomi sitting on me cowgirl style and rubbing her pussy back and forth along my shaft while Amora tried to smother me with her boobs.

With the slippery massage gel and lack of condom this almost felt as good as being inside her pussy, but it wasn't the same thing.

They finished by trading off handjobs and putting their boobs in my face. It's a shame that even a BJ was out of the question.

The total cost was 1,700,000 for an hour which is an obscene amount of money in Bali.

I paid less than that a few years ago for two girls at Riverview, and that included sex with both. And of course freelancers and local girls can be had for much, much less.

Still, it was an amazing, erotic experience and I'm glad I got to try it out at least once. But I don't think I'll return.Hi bro. Nice FR.

I will be visiting Bali next month. Flames spa is in my bucket list. I'm curious to know if you have tipped any amount inside the room to the girls? Or just only the 1700 k at the entrance. Please advise. Thanks in Advance.

Joe Brooklyn
12-04-23, 23:09
I will be mongering in Jakarta for a few days in September, and want to hit up a second city in Indonesia for variety.

Where is the P4 P scene better, in Bali or Bandung?

By better I mean the quality and quantity of girls and prices.

SedNabokos
12-05-23, 00:38
Hi Razu.

Hi bro. Nice FR.

I will be visiting Bali next month. Flames spa is in my bucket list. I'm curious to know if you have tipped any amount inside the room to the girls? Or just only the 1700 k at the entrance. Please advise. Thanks in Advance.When the mamasan leads you to the back rooms the first thing she does is assign you a locker and says to leave all your valuables there.

I didn't have the foresight to leave some separate cash in my pocket, so when I was in the room with the girls I didn't have anything to tip them with.

As this is standard procedure I don't think the girls have any expectation for an additional tip.

If you're planning to visit Flame Spa do be sure to book ahead. I was there at 1 pm on a weekday and I had to wait an hour.

They have individually screened off cubicles for punters to wait in, but if I had planned ahead I could have waited somewhere more comfortable.

Joe Brooklyn
12-05-23, 03:12
Bali definitely requires more legwork than other places, and I would not recommend it for a mongering trip. Come to enjoy everything else it has to offer, and be open to whatever options are available while here.This statement right here is what I've been looking for, as I'll be in JK in Sep, and want to hit up a second city to monger in (for variety). Since Bali is out, I guess that leaves Bandung?

Captain Solo
12-05-23, 17:42
I visited Bali 2 or 3 years after the 2002 bombing. There were very few tourists; the entire island was virtually deserted, quiet, nice, clean, green, beautiful. Stayed on the beach, visited a few brothels, picked up a dark skin girl from Java for all night. The hotel had many Euro women guests who hired dark scrawny guys for sexcapades, having breakfast together in the morning. The guys were shy and awkward in public.

I came back in 2019 just before CoVid shut down, the whole island was heavily congested with traffic, trucks, vans, motorbikes, busy, noisy, dusty, worse than urban cities in the West. Vendors were everywhere selling trinkets. Beaches were crowded, difficult to find parking spots. Here's a pic of Ubud's famous roast pork restaurant with chubby girls.

Lompoc would be a nicer, quieter, more authentic Indonesian island to visit, but with limited supply of girls, unless the bros know more than I do.

Goferring
12-05-23, 19:02
I will be mongering in Jakarta for a few days in September, and want to hit up a second city in Indonesia for variety.

Where is the P4 P scene better, in Bali or Bandung?

By better I mean the quality and quantity of girls and prices.Option 1: combine the two and bring a favoured girl from Jakarta to Bali. They all enjoy a holiday and if you lay some ground rules, it can be surprisingly cheap. Certainly much cheaper than gullible tourist pricing of Bali.

Option 2: can't beat Surabaya for quantity. Every man's definition of quality is different but there is every body type there as it's a major centre for girls coming to the big city to chase work, legitimate or not. Surprisingly, given the city's size, a random bule roaming the streets is an oddity so you will draw attention and striking up a conversation is very easy.

Enjoy. G.

Joe Brooklyn
12-05-23, 22:25
Option 1: combine the two and bring a favoured girl from Jakarta to Bali. They all enjoy a holiday and if you lay some ground rules, it can be surprisingly cheap. Certainly much cheaper than gullible tourist pricing of Bali.

Option 2: can't beat Surabaya for quantity. Every man's definition of quality is different but there is every body type there as it's a major centre for girls coming to the big city to chase work, legitimate or not. Surprisingly, given the city's size, a random bule roaming the streets is an oddity so you will draw attention and striking up a conversation is very easy.

Enjoy. G.The first option may be doable, given the right circumstances, but I'm a little stumped on the second one.

Surabaya? If it's the second-best mongering destination in Indonesia (after JK), then why does it have so few posts relative to Bali and Bandung? Why isn't it more popular and talked about?

Goferring
12-06-23, 05:32
The first option may be doable, given the right circumstances, but I'm a little stumped on the second one.

Surabaya? If it's the second-best mongering destination in Indonesia (after JK), then why does it have so few posts relative to Bali and Bandung? Why isn't it more popular and talked about?Because it's a long way off the tourist circuit. It's an industrial city not an Instagram hub. Having said that, there is actually a lot to see in and around the city.

"Second best" really depends on your preferences, like any where. It definitely has looks, numbers and cost. Downsides are that you may be the only foreigner where ever you go. There aren't too many whites only BATS, CJs etc equivalents, if that's what you are looking for?? Girls by the bushel if you are happy to look though.

Up to you, Mister.

G.

Limodar
12-06-23, 18:02
Hey guys,

So I have been in Bali for a while so wanted to make a longer report about the possibilities available, basically I would say the variety is pretty vast, massagerepublic and eurogirls is a super easy option, normally the prices are somewhere between 1-2 million, negotiable, mostly hour or two depending how many shots you are willing to have, so far have tried Pene, Yukii, Candice, Angie and Winda, all experiences are more or less alright, liked Yukii cause she is a fun size, a bit shy, but in general was quite enjoyable. Next one are the spas- riverview offer FS, it was 1,1 before, probably a bit more expensive now, went there 3 times, it was alright but obviously girls are having multiple clients per day and it is a bit rushed and basically they want you be done ASAP, bath is nice though and the premises in general. Then there is flame spa, pretty much hit or miss, B2B massage and BJ for extra, Sway spa is pretty much copy / paste but somehow I have had a better experiences there, I think it is a bit cheaper and more discreet since Flame is on the central road if that matters. Another site is locanto, have used it only once, it was an alright experience, I am a bit worried about scam, in other sites there is some confirmation that it is a verified account however in locanto you never know, Twitter is a bit shady though, maybe because once I tried to contact some girls there I was pestered by scammers afterwards. There is a Indo forum K at skus with a lot of info if you can translate, one place I haven't been but people are raving about is RPS Spa, so might give that a try. Cheaper options are X houses in sanur, basically show up in the area around circle K in the evening and dudes on a scooter will approach you, used the opportunity but honestly was shitfaced AF, paid 400 for a girl, gave a tip to a driver and then just couldn't finish haha, weird experience, bunch of dudes sitting in the yard and someone takes you to the room. There are some Spas with HJ there as well, I tried natural, was 300 , pretty crap massage and HJ, quick release after night of drinking. There are few others in Indo forum- Coming spa, Mai mai spa, north of canggu, shady AF, but quick BJ for 150 or full for 300, as you can imagine it won't be the prettiest women in the world but was a pretty decent BJ. There are online massage sites like TBM Bali, you can order them for outcall and then nego extras, some really hot girls there, tried Laura and it was a really good experience. Other options involves clubs / bars like Shi Shi, haven't been there for a while but it used to be shed loads or girls around willing to go home with you, some are pros, some civilians and some are just there for a party, basically most of the places and incalls are located around legian, kuta. Hope that helps, if you have suggestions or can suggest some locanto or other girls you are very welcome to share.

Joe Brooklyn
12-06-23, 22:11
Girls by the bushel if you are happy to look though..Are these girls assembled in red light districts, or scattered throughout the city? (haven't yet perused the Surabaya subforum).

The reason I ask is because, unfortunately, I only have 2 nights available to hit up a second city in Java. Got to be super efficient with my limited time.

SedNabokos
12-07-23, 00:09
Hi Limodar, what an awesome first report. Thanks!

A hint for next time. Some line breaks between sections will make it much easier to follow.

Hey guys,

Then there is flame spa, pretty much hit or miss, B2B massage and BJ for extra, Sway spa is pretty much copy / paste but somehow I have had a better experiences there, I think it is a bit cheaper and more discreet since Flame is on the central road if that matters.There are multiple Flame locations, the one I went to is behind another group of buildings, and just has a narrow alley leading to it. So I think it's discreet enough. (See image from streetview).

I wish I'd known BJ is available for extra. And that the lockers are near the front desk. I would have kept some extra cash on hand and negotiated with the girls.

Goferring
12-07-23, 10:14
Are these girls assembled in red light districts, or scattered throughout the city? (haven't yet perused the Surabaya subforum).

The reason I ask is because, unfortunately, I only have 2 nights available to hit up a second city in Java. Got to be super efficient with my limited time.Surabaya once had the largest RLD in all of Indonesia, Dolly. Unfortunately it was shut down years ago so while it was vast, there are only a few houses scattered around the area now. It's a little like Jakarta's Blok M then vs now.

Now, for face to face options, you are going to be hitting the bars and night clubs. Of course there is also online if you like that. But with only 2 nights, is it really worth the trip to any second destination at all?? You're going to loose half that just in travel, let alone finding your targets in a new city.

If you do want to cram in two nights, then there still are a lot of hot girls in Surabaya but you are going to be busy.

If you want something different, then you could just stay in Jakarta and try a different area, provider, $$$ bracket etc.

As this is the Bali forum, I wouldn't go there for two nights fun unless I had someone with me.

Good luck. G.

Joe Brooklyn
12-07-23, 22:00
with only 2 nights, is it really worth the trip to any second destination at all?? You're going to loose half that just in travel, let alone finding your targets in a new city.You've got a point there. I've had the same thoughts myself. But my reasoning is that I already have 3 nights in Jakarta, and it would be a nice change of scenery (and talent) to hit up a second city, rather than spend my whole 5 nights around Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta and the sex hotels, which might prove monotonous.

I could, as you suggested, stay in a different area of JK for my remaining 2 nights (say, in south JK, around Blok M). Another alternative would be to jump on the new high-speed train, and be in Bandung within about 45 minutes. I could spend the first day there focusing on Braga street, and the second day on Jalan Saritem. And I'd have potentially more daytime activities available in Bandung than in Jakarta.

I'm not yet 100% convinced, but I think you may be right about not flying all the way to Surabaya or Bali just for 2 nights. With some determination, it can definitely work, but it might prove too hurried and stressful.

Good luck. G.Thank you, sir.

VonderJohn
12-09-23, 01:49
You've got a point there. I've had the same thoughts myself. But my reasoning is that I already have 3 nights in Jakarta, and it would be a nice change of scenery (and talent) to hit up a second city, rather than spend my whole 5 nights around Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta and the sex hotels, which might prove monotonous.

I could, as you suggested, stay in a different area of JK for my remaining 2 nights (say, in south JK, around Blok M). Another alternative would be to jump on the new high-speed train, and be in Bandung within about 45 minutes. I could spend the first day there focusing on Braga street, and the second day on Jalan Saritem. And I'd have potentially more daytime activities available in Bandung than in Jakarta.

I'm not yet 100% convinced, but I think you may be right about not flying all the way to Surabaya or Bali just for 2 nights. With some determination, it can definitely work, but it might prove too hurried and stressful.

Thank you, sir.Bali for 2 nights? Nope. You'll spend the first night unpacking and getting acquainted with the place, and the second night packing and worrying about your flight.

Bali is not worth the hassle if not at least 5 days.

Jakarta needs a week.

Joe Brooklyn
12-09-23, 17:20
Bali for 2 nights? Nope. You'll spend the first night unpacking and getting acquainted with the place, and the second night packing and worrying about your flight.

Bali is not worth the hassle if not at least 5 days.

Jakarta needs a week.I don't need a week for Jakarta. 3 nights will suffice for my purposes. Mind you, I'm not visiting Indonesia for sightseeing (though I can do some of that during the day). My main focus is mongering. It's a 'short and sweet' vacation. So:

The first night I'll probably hit up the northern red light district.

The second night it's onto the hotels (Classic, Emporium, etc.)

The third night I can either rinse and repeat, or head down to the southern red light district.

As for Bali, I would do Kuta on the first night and the X houses on the second.

But you're right. 2 nights may be a bit hurried for Bali, but that's only because I'd have to venture over 5 miles each way from Kuta to the X houses on the other side of the island. So, I think I'll pass on Bali. Bandung is likely going to be my second city, after I leave Jakarta.

I can spend the first night there on Braga street, and the second night in the cryptic red light district of JL Saritem, and everything will be conveniently close to my hotel. Problem solved.

Offshore Swell
12-10-23, 13:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Attila The Hun
12-16-23, 19:39
Hi Man, could you please provide more information about the x houses in Sanur. I find them very interesting. How can I find them? How are the girls there?If you go to the X House right down the alley next to the cirkle K in sanur, you'll find 20 or so girls behind a window. Usually there is always at least 2 or 3 cute ones. If you want to check out the other x-houses in that area, you need to ask the parking guy that is roaming around the parking lot at circle K, he'll take you to the other places.

The price is always around 350 - 400 k for a shot.

Joe Brooklyn
12-17-23, 03:45
If you go to the X House right down the alley next to the cirkle K in sanur, you'll find 20 or so girls behind a window. Usually there is always at least 2 or 3 cute ones. If you want to check out the other x-houses in that area, you need to ask the parking guy that is roaming around the parking lot at circle K, he'll take you to the other places.

The price is always around 350 - 400 k for a shot.How long does it take to take a taxi from Kuta to the Samur X houses?

Sharka
12-17-23, 11:52
If you go to the X House right down the alley next to the cirkle K in sanur, you'll find 20 or so girls behind a window. Usually there is always at least 2 or 3 cute ones. If you want to check out the other x-houses in that area, you need to ask the parking guy that is roaming around the parking lot at circle K, he'll take you to the other places.

The price is always around 350 - 400 k for a shot.Does some of the X-houses still impose time limits? I use to remember the annoying banging on the door with the 5 min warning to finish.

ThreeLilBirds
12-22-23, 09:22
How long does it take to take a taxi from Kuta to the Samur X houses?Between 10-20 mins depending on traffic.

You've asked a tonne of questions mostly about Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya and others, however this is the BALI forum. Please go to the appropriate forum to ask questions unrelated to Bali.

As mentioned by others, 2 days in Bali is a waste of time for mongering IMO. If it were me I'd do the whole time in JK.

Joe Brooklyn
12-23-23, 16:07
You've asked a tonne of questions mostly about Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya and others, however this is the BALI forum. Please go to the appropriate forum to ask questions unrelated to Bali.If you read through my posts, you'll notice that I asked those questions about other cities to find out how they compare to Bali. Therefore, they belong in the Bali forum. If they didn't, I'm sure a moderator would've relocated them.

Attila The Hun
12-29-23, 04:36
Does some of the X-houses still impose time limits? I use to remember the annoying banging on the door with the 5 min warning to finish.I never got to the limit actually.

I don't understand why the x-houses are only in Sanur, they should have some in the north of Seminyak and Canggu, so far I only heard about run-down places up there. Sanur takes ages to get to on a Friday or Saturday night out. Drunk and horny. In London it used to be so easy, go out around Leicester Square and Picadilly Circus and head to the brothels around the corner in Soho afterwards for a quickie. They should have that in Bali.

Bbejat
12-30-23, 15:41
Hey guys,

So I have been in Bali for a while so wanted to make a longer report about the possibilities available, basically I would say the variety is pretty vast, massagerepublic and eurogirls is a super easy option, normally the prices are somewhere between 1-2 million, negotiable, mostly hour or two depending how many shots you are willing to have, so far have tried Pene, Yukii, Candice, Angie and Winda, all experiences are more or less alright, liked Yukii cause she is a fun size, a bit shy, but in general was quite enjoyable. Next one are the spas- riverview offer FS, it was 1,1 before, probably a bit more expensive now, went there 3 times, it was alright but obviously girls are having multiple clients per day and it is a bit rushed and basically they want you be done ASAP, bath is nice though and the premises in general. Then there is flame spa, pretty much hit or miss, B2B massage and BJ for extra, Sway spa is pretty much copy / paste but somehow I have had a better experiences there, I think it is a bit cheaper and more discreet since Flame is on the central road if that matters. Another site is locanto, have used it only once, it was an alright experience, I am a bit worried about scam, in other sites there is some confirmation that it is a verified account however in locanto you never know, Twitter is a bit shady though, maybe because once I tried to contact some girls there I was pestered by scammers afterwards. There is a Indo forum K at skus with a lot of info if you can translate, one place I haven't been but people are raving about is RPS Spa, so might give that a try. Cheaper options are X houses in sanur, basically show up in the area around circle K in the evening and dudes on a scooter will approach you, used the opportunity but honestly was shitfaced AF, paid 400 for a girl, gave a tip to a driver and then just couldn't finish haha, weird experience, bunch of dudes sitting in the yard and someone takes you to the room. There are some Spas with HJ there as well, I tried natural, was 300 , pretty crap massage and HJ, quick release after night of drinking. There are few others in Indo forum- Coming spa, Mai mai spa, north of canggu, shady AF, but quick BJ for 150 or full for 300, as you can imagine it won't be the prettiest women in the world but was a pretty decent BJ. There are online massage sites like TBM Bali, you can order them for outcall and then nego extras, some really hot girls there, tried Laura and it was a really good experience. Other options involves clubs / bars like Shi Shi, haven't been there for a while but it used to be shed loads or girls around willing to go home with you, some are pros, some civilians and some are just there for a party, basically most of the places and incalls are located around legian, kuta. Hope that helps, if you have suggestions or can suggest some locanto or other girls you are very welcome to share.Thanks for the info dude. Do you know if it is better to get a girl for the day (24 hours) from massagerepublic and eurogirls or is there a better option? Asking for a friend.

Faptastically
01-07-24, 09:11
I have never seen any recommendations for Uluwatu. Nothing happening there, no spa's?

Offshore Swell
01-08-24, 09:19
I never got to the limit actually.

I don't understand why the x-houses are only in Sanur, they should have some in the north of Seminyak and Canggu, so far I only heard about run-down places up there. Sanur takes ages to get to on a Friday or Saturday night out. Drunk and horny. In London it used to be so easy, go out around Leicester Square and Picadilly Circus and head to the brothels around the corner in Soho afterwards for a quickie. They should have that in Bali.Good idea!, you should jot that down in an email and send to the Bali governor, he should be really chuffed to recieve your suggestions.

DeyoWulf
01-09-24, 14:24
I have never seen any recommendations for Uluwatu. Nothing happening there, no spa's?As far as I know there is nothing down there. If you got lots of money you can probably find some really hot high class working girls at Savaya on the weekend.

There's a massage place called Onasis Spa near the airport, that's the closest you'll probably find anything. Haven't been there in ages but it used to be pretty good.

Also if you're willing to spend more, I've found some of the best quality girls in my 10 years living here on Seeking.com recently. Not only locals but you'll find girls from all over who are traveling. I've met girls from Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Colombia, Ukraine, UK, and Australia. Foreigners will be more expensive of course. I've found the quality of girls there fairly high and consistent for the most part too, as you mainly get girls who speak decent English and have experience with foreign men. If you're willing to fork out the extra dough, I highly recommend it. You'll likely be able to get a girl down to Uluwatu through it.

VonderJohn
01-11-24, 00:34
As far as I know there is nothing down there. If you got lots of money you can probably find some really hot high class working girls at Savaya on the weekend.

There's a massage place called Onasis Spa near the airport, that's the closest you'll probably find anything. Haven't been there in ages but it used to be pretty good.

Also if you're willing to spend more, I've found some of the best quality girls in my 10 years living here on Seeking.com recently. Not only locals but you'll find girls from all over who are traveling. I've met girls from Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Colombia, Ukraine, UK, and Australia. Foreigners will be more expensive of course. I've found the quality of girls there fairly high and consistent for the most part too, as you mainly get girls who speak decent English and have experience with foreign men. If you're willing to fork out the extra dough, I highly recommend it. You'll likely be able to get a girl down to Uluwatu through it.We're talking about $200-$400 per lady, for a round or two of sex. Imagine what you'd be able to do with that money with a local girl on Tinder or Bumble.

Seeking is overrated and only for the ultra rich.

Deemul2024
01-11-24, 14:06
We're talking about $200-$400 per lady, for a round or two of sex. Imagine what you'd be able to do with that money with a local girl on Tinder or Bumble.

Seeking is overrated and only for the ultra rich.Seeking is full of gold diggers from my experience.

For Bali I can recommend the following:

Freelancers. Still plenty at La Favela in Seminyak or ShiShi.

Massage with FS. Ibiza Spa, Onasis Spa, or Amnesti. They are all on the same street near the airport. The locals would go to a place called Rps, you could try to find the local forum online.

And there are some Telegram groups as well.

Personally I would not go to those places in Sanur as the rooms are not clean and questionable.

Stay safe and Happy Punting.

Delbo1
01-11-24, 17:34
I went to la favela a few times I was only successful once to find a freelancer. I didn't see many single girls there mostly it was groups on holiday celebrating weddings and honeymoons. I stayed till 1 am I still didn't see anyone apart from 1 ladyboy who had dyed blonde hair and looked nothing like a girl and kept following me around trying o dance next to me it was comical.

Margaya
01-21-24, 17:00
Bali virgin here. Did a bit of RTFF but I could use some help in understanding what would be a good location to stay in Bali if I am interested in sampling FS at massage shops or may be pick up one or two street freelancers. Do I need to stay near airport?

And secondly, are there are any massage shops or street freelancers in Ubud? I like this area for nature tours etc. But got to taste at least one or two indo puzy when I am there.

TIA for any advice.

HotDog666
01-27-24, 18:36
Had a great time in Bali- mongering and non mongering.

At airport if you have light luggage best to get out of the airport (5 - 10 min walk) and hail a grab at 1/3 the price.

Bali (and Indo) girls in general are incredibly passionate and amazing GFE I found. Quite a contrast to the likes of the dodgy Viet who tried to steal my phone. Anyway, I RTFF and followed up on a few recommendations. Tried several massage places- a little hit and miss- one in the Sanur area a nice young thing gave a good massage but simply refused a happy ending no matter what I offered. D88 recommended here was OK, looks wise it's a 5-6 out of 10. The service is fair though with various packages. The whole island is dotted with similar places. Best to just explore. In the worst case you get a massage for 100 k. A fraction of what you pay at home. One tip: check the photo on Google maps of the location and ensure it's recent or call them beforehand. A lot of places keep their Google profiles alive, and you spend time getting there only to see they've shut down or moved on elsewhere. Very frustrating.

Tinder / Badoo are a great source. 90% of the girls there are hookers. Some of them may play hard to get but if you are direct they will respond directly and be ready to come to your hotel there and then. They also are the most attractive source- and there really are a lot of really hot ones there.

Locanto was a dud. Send over completely different girls even after confirming they are real.

Tried this contact dance experience in Ubud at the recommendation of someone below: wow- what an experience- to see random people writhing en masse together and dry humping. Nothing came of it for me but it was still an experience.

Otherwise, just appreciate you're in Bali. It's an incredible place full of incredibly experiences. You're doing a dis-service to yourself if you just restrict your activities to mongering. There's a great ex pat community, especially in Ubud with really hot chicks and the likelihood to pull a non-pro is pretty high.

KandiTime
02-07-24, 07:16
Tried this contact dance experience in Ubud at the recommendation of someone below: wow- what an experience- to see random people writhing en masse together and dry humping. Nothing came of it for me but it was still an experience.Hey at HotDog666 wondering if you have any more info on this contact dance experience in Ubud. Over in Bali in about 10 days for a week, and looking to gather intel.

Thanks.

HotDog666
02-09-24, 23:50
Hey at HotDog666 wondering if you have any more info on this contact dance experience in Ubud. Over in Bali in about 10 days for a week, and looking to gather intel.

Thanks.If you go to Facebook and search contact dance Bali and ask to join the group they will give you all the details needed on times and sessions, etc. It's 150 k a session I think.

YngMong
02-12-24, 22:22
Could some kind soul help me pinpoint which exact Circle K one would go to to find the X houses. I searched in google maps and a few popped up. This is my first visit to Bali so I'm not exactly familiar with the boundaries of the Sanur neighbourhood.

Cheers.

Jingo10
02-12-24, 23:06
Could some kind soul help me pinpoint which exact Circle K one would go to to find the X houses. I searched in google maps and a few popped up. This is my first visit to Bali so I'm not exactly familiar with the boundaries of the Sanur neighbourhood.

Cheers.It's well documented, on JL danau poso, there will be moped guys outside more than willing to direct you. It's the longish road to the left of CK with lights at the end. There's a few along there, try no 29 next to the dive shop too, it doesn't look inviting as it's quite dark but it's safe around there.

Christian G
02-13-24, 10:52

Cheers.Check the pic.

YngMong
02-13-24, 19:47
It's well documented, on JL danau poso, there will be moped guys outside more than willing to direct you. It's the longish road to the left of CK with lights at the end. There's a few along there, try no 29 next to the dive shop too, it doesn't look inviting as it's quite dark but it's safe around there.Cheers is that 29 on the same street JL, Danau Poso?

Jingo10
02-13-24, 20:29
Cheers is that 29 on the same street JL, Danau Poso?Yes it is, COVID killed off a few of the x houses, but from circle k walk back towards sanur centre, before you hit the 2 bars on the left hand side there is a double fronted dive shop. The road is just before, no lights, doesn't look inviting, walk down and turn right.

I'm not a fan of the x houses, there are better online options imo. But it is time consuming finding them.

BenderOver
02-14-24, 04:03
I'm not a fan of the x houses, there are better online options imo. But it is time consuming finding them.I've been to the X houses behind the Circle K. I've ridden with the moped guy in front of the Circle K. I've visited Onassis, Ibiza, Riverview, Delapan. I've tried Tinder. Been to the massages.

Sorry to say that your best bet is usually one of the more expensive options. If I had one day to enjoy in Bali, from that list above, I'd probably go to Onassis or Ibiza. The rest is too hit and miss, low mileage, low quality, or combination of these. The bad part is I don't see Onassis or Ibiza being less than 1. 8 jt out the door. Might be as much as 2. 1 out the door now. It's been a while since I've been.

YngMong
02-14-24, 18:51
I've been to the X houses behind the Circle K. I've ridden with the moped guy in front of the Circle K. I've visited Onassis, Ibiza, Riverview, Delapan. I've tried Tinder. Been to the massages.

Sorry to say that your best bet is usually one of the more expensive options. If I had one day to enjoy in Bali, from that list above, I'd probably go to Onassis or Ibiza. The rest is too hit and miss, low mileage, low quality, or combination of these. The bad part is I don't see Onassis or Ibiza being less than 1. 8 jt out the door. Might be as much as 2. 1 out the door now. It's been a while since I've been.I'm in Bali pretty much one night staying in Sanur, I will try tinder and if I can't find anything decent I will maybe try the X house, I'm not interested in paying 1. 8 jt when I can get a few rounds in for that price elsewhere. If its a let down water under the bridge as I still have Jakarta and the Phillipines to get some action in on my trip.

Appreciates everyones advice.

Jingo10
02-14-24, 19:32
I'm in Bali pretty much one night staying in Sanur, I will try tinder and if I can't find anything decent I will maybe try the X house, I'm not interested in paying 1. 8 jt when I can get a few rounds in for that price elsewhere. If its a let down water under the bridge as I still have Jakarta and the Phillipines to get some action in on my trip.

Appreciates everyones advice.For only one night you will have to be very lucky with tinder in sanur. You'd have more chance in kuta. Not many girls hang around sanur, it's a sleepy place compared to kuta. You could try WeChat, michat or badoo. But I'd just enjoy the food and relax. There are a couple of massage places on JL sudamala but the quality is not great but they're cheap.

Playboy2001
02-27-24, 16:50
Can some one suggest a hotel close to the airport to catch an early morning flight? TIA.

BenderOver
02-27-24, 22:12
I'm in Bali pretty much one night staying in Sanur, I will try tinder and if I can't find anything decent I will maybe try the X house, I'm not interested in paying 1. 8 jt when I can get a few rounds in for that price elsewhere. If its a let down water under the bridge as I still have Jakarta and the Phillipines to get some action in on my trip.

Appreciates everyones advice.I understand your point, but I just prioritize differently. I'm not looking for the cheapest lay. I'm looking for a great time even if it's a short time. Priorities are different. I've tried to chase good tail and ended up wasting all night and dropping 3 x 500 to get nothing memorable. And I don't mean that I shot the goal three times. I mean the first two times would be total disappointments that I ended up just getting up, putting on my pants, and walking away to keep looking. So in the end, one great session compared to tried to get a deal three times. Yes, it's the hunt that's the fun, but hunting in the doghouse is not worth it sometimes.

The couple of girls I saw at Sanur X were hot, but their service was very limited for 250 k.

Xpartan
02-28-24, 07:17
Can some one suggest a hotel close to the airport to catch an early morning flight? TIA.Yes, Hilton Garden Inn. Cheap, good rooms, and resort-quality pool.

PrimeRifle
02-29-24, 03:39
Got scammed / catfished on Telegram. Asked for additional pics and they looked at least a 8/10. Price was also 1.2 mil per 1 hour 1 pop. (Very expensive.) So I thought they must be legit if the price is so high and there's no down-payment. Meeting time comes and the person who shows up is completely different. Drugged up looking skinny lady in her late 30's. Told her to get the * out and stop wasting people's time. Her excuse was "everyone knows telegram is fake", and then I asked her then why did you send me photos? And she just looked dumb as hell. If anyone is getting services online, highly recommend a quick video chat. I figured because there's no down-payment it should've been real but that was naive of me.

On another note, does anyone know if the local spas still offer FS / covered sex? A lot of spas like Flame and Sway say no penetration but I keep reading reviews saying there is. Is this just a behind the scenes thing?

PrimeRifle
02-29-24, 17:03
Adding to my previous post. I visited Sway spa today. My first ever massage parlor so I was kind of nervous. Paid and they led me into a room with all the girls in lingerie. I, in hindsight, hastily chose a girl and probably should've taken more time in choosing. For any prospective people, take your time choosing LOL.

She was a MILF I think, not entirely sure, good massage hands and good pressure. She looked late 20's in the choosing room, but after seeing her closer, realized she may have been early or mid 30's. She followed all my requests and near the end offered BBBJ for 400 K. I'm aware of the market prices and it did seem expensive but decided for it. She took her time and followed any requests (faster slower etc) and really seemed into it.

Total damage was 1. 3 M. Breakdown is 800 K for the 60 minute massage and 500 K for the extra service (including a 100 K tip because she gave me another BBBJ in the shower upon request).

Granite St8
03-01-24, 00:03
On another note, does anyone know if the local spas still offer FS / covered sex? A lot of spas like Flame and Sway say no penetration but I keep reading reviews saying there is. Is this just a behind the scenes thing?Anything is possible for a price with some girls that are willing to break the rules but I wouldn't go to those two spas you mentioned if you are looking for FS. Go to places like Ofis Spa, RPS Spa and Riverview for what you want.

Playboy2001
03-02-24, 16:14
Yes, Hilton Garden Inn. Cheap, good rooms, and resort-quality pool.Thank you a lot.

Margaya
03-03-24, 04:31
I know it is quite cheap at 300-400 k for FS but due to shortage of time I could not visit it. Are there any half decent looking Bali women in there or are these places staffed by people from java and other islands?

YngMong
03-04-24, 07:43
I had one night in Sanur and thanks to help from this fourm was able to get to the Circle K. Right away the guy managing the parking lot knew what I was there for and directed me to his buddy on a scooter and told me no charge. He took me to a place a block or two away, I saw a big sign Bunglow 29 off the main road, I would of never found it if it wasnt for there help. Going in I dind't have high expectations especaily for a Monday night. Out of 20 ish girls atleast 2-3 were decent one, Amora was a stunner by far the hottest I saw even in classic. Damage was 700 K even though I tried to neogotiate. The rooms on site were small and gross. Talking to the main guy for 1. 2 they will bring a girl for 2 hours to your hotel in Sanuar which seemed like a good deal for the few hotties they had. Amora didn't speak english and while the service wasnt as good as in Jakarta (tinder) the hotness more than made up for it and she was acutally somewhat passionaite LFK, moaning etc. Not a bad option if you're in Bali and horny.

I found a few tinder matches (Indonesian) but they wanted way more and not nearly as hot. Lots of influencer and model types on there as well some prp I'm sure but not in my interest or budget.

Oterri
03-08-24, 14:07
I had one night in Sanur and thanks to help from this fourm was able to get to the Circle K. Right away the guy managing the parking lot knew what I was there for and directed me to his buddy on a scooter and told me no charge. He took me to a place a block or two away, I saw a big sign Bunglow 29 off the main road, I would of never found it if it wasnt for there help. Going in I dind't have high expectations especaily for a Monday night. Out of 20 ish girls atleast 2-3 were decent one, Amora was a stunner by far the hottest I saw even in classic. Damage was 700 K even though I tried to neogotiate. The rooms on site were small and gross. Talking to the main guy for 1. 2 they will bring a girl for 2 hours to your hotel in Sanuar which seemed like a good deal for the few hotties they had. Amora didn't speak english and while the service wasnt as good as in Jakarta (tinder) the hotness more than made up for it and she was acutally somewhat passionaite LFK, moaning etc. Not a bad option if you're in Bali and horny.

I found a few tinder matches (Indonesian) but they wanted way more and not nearly as hot. Lots of influencer and model types on there as well some prp I'm sure but not in my interest or budget.So looks cost is double in Bali as compared to Jakarta with smaller selection and crappy rooms. However, I do feel that Bali women look different and lot more sexier and even whiter as compared to Javanese women I saw in Jakarta.

SebNight
03-08-24, 19:12

I found a few tinder matches (Indonesian) but they wanted way more and not nearly as hot. Lots of influencer and model types on there as well some prp I'm sure but not in my interest or budget.When you come to any xhouse with a driver, even if say no charge, you will be charged: the guy from the xhouse will up the price for a girl when you come with a driver and then they will split it for give commission to the driver And any negotiation will be almost impossible. When you arrive just by yourself, price will be lower.

Margaya
03-08-24, 22:56
When you come to any xhouse with a driver, even if say no charge, you will be charged: the guy from the xhouse will up the price for a girl when you come with a driver and then they will split it for give commission to the driver And any negotiation will be almost impossible. When you arrive just by yourself, price will be lower.You may have a solid point here. My understanding was that this place would cost 400 K IDR not 700 K mentioned in the report. Must be the surcharge. By the way location is very easy. Look for a Circle K on opposite side of the main road in sannur, just before reaching a very big hotel if coming from Kuta side. The x house is 2 blocks before circle K in a building that is a bit receded. Some kind sould posted a picture recently.

Beno69
03-09-24, 16:55
I know it is quite cheap at 300-400 k for FS but due to shortage of time I could not visit it. Are there any half decent looking Bali women in there or are these places staffed by people from java and other islands?I'm sorry there are very rarely Balinese Women working in the sex business! They are mostly from Java.

BenderOver
03-10-24, 16:31
So looks cost is double in Bali as compared to Jakarta with smaller selection and crappy rooms. However, I do feel that Bali women look different and lot more sexier and even whiter as compared to Javanese women I saw in Jakarta.It's more than double. Even though you're looking at the financial math and the hour is 2 X the fee in Jakarta, the Jakarta service will be much better and more GFE than anything close to what you will get in Bali. To find equal service, you should be prepared to pay 1. 6 M. So compared to 400 k in Jakarta, it's not double, it's quadruple.

Also, Bali sex workers are seldom Balinese. They're likely from western / central / eastern java.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-11-24, 00:49
It's more than double. Even though you're looking at the financial math and the hour is 2 X the fee in Jakarta, the Jakarta service will be much better and more GFE than anything close to what you will get in Bali. To find equal service, you should be prepared to pay 1. 6 M. So compared to 400 k in Jakarta, it's not double, it's quadruple.

Also, Bali sex workers are seldom Balinese. They're likely from western / central / eastern java.Yep. Bali sees foreign tourists, thus the tourist prices, whereas Jakarta sees very few foreign tourists other than those specifically looking for cheap sex. Go to Bali for the beaches and cultural experiences, not the overpriced sex. But if you do happen to hook up with a Bali girl it certainly won't be from visiting the X houses and very unlikely from any of the other mongering venues. I got lucky finding Bali girls in 'regular' clubs there but that was more than a decade ago now, so. Ymmv these days.

Margaya
03-11-24, 15:29
Yep. Bali sees foreign tourists, thus the tourist prices, whereas Jakarta sees very few foreign tourists other than those specifically looking for cheap sex. Go to Bali for the beaches and cultural experiences, not the overpriced sex. But if you do happen to hook up with a Bali girl it certainly won't be from visiting the X houses and very unlikely from any of the other mongering venues. I got lucky finding Bali girls in 'regular' clubs there but that was more than a decade ago now, so. Ymmv these days.Yeah, Bali is excellent for recharging the battery and increase the sperm count LOL.

SebNight
03-15-24, 23:08
My contribution about xhouses. I was there at the beginning of the month, at 67 x (behind CK) I got a girl with average body, some tattoo but beautiful face. Service was average too and too much fast, but she was friendly.

At 29 x, jackpot with a short girl, perfect tiny body with huge boobies, white skin no tattoo long black hair and a smile like an angel. Service was great, no rush and much more GFE than many girls I got from tinder or even regulars girls. Sometimes xhouses can be great, but don't expect 5 stars rooms. Next time I will also check 3 B not far from this street, not yet try there.

AdnanRiaz88
03-16-24, 20:57
I tried and become a fan of Flame spa. They have branches at many places but best semiynak was best. They charge 1. 3 mil for 60 includes everything except intercourse, but perfect ambiance and facilities makes it 5 star place. Unfortunately they close at 10.30 pm. I am looking for similar type of place which is open till late night. Any leads?

Gaijin Gigolo
03-18-24, 02:05
My contribution about xhouses. I was there at the beginning of the month, at 67 x (behind CK) I got a girl with average body, some tattoo but beautiful face. Service was average too and too much fast, but she was friendly.

At 29 x, jackpot with a short girl, perfect tiny body with huge boobies, white skin no tattoo long black hair and a smile like an angel. Service was great, no rush and much more GFE than many girls I got from tinder or even regulars girls. Sometimes xhouses can be great, but don't expect 5 stars rooms. Next time I will also check 3 B not far from this street, not yet try there.The spinner sounds awesome. Thanks for the report.

GardenGlen
03-26-24, 02:46
Hi bros,

Am planning to visit Bali (Ubud, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Penida) by April end. Could any kind souls suggest the best place to go for a good massage with extras?

Also how much would the charges be typically for everthing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Attila The Hun
03-28-24, 04:57
I went to RPS Spa in Denpasar, which is a 10 min drive from Seminyak and Kerobokan.

Before going there I asked for the rate. They said it's 1. 2 mil IDR for 1 h and shared pictures of 22 girls before I arrived (3 pm on a Monday).

Once I arrived, they showed the 22 girls to me in the arrival room. I had a closer look at 5 and then went with slim Nita, 25, which seemed to have nice boobs.

They asked me to go to a private room opposite from the arrival room. The room was okay, not as bad as the x-houses in Sanur, but not high standard either.

We undressed and Nita started giving an okay massage without any pressure, even though I asked her to give it more pressure multiple times. She also did not massage my arms. Compared to a proper massage (which costs on average 90 - 150 k in a normal massage place) it was a 5/10.

After half an hour massage she proceeded to give me a blowjob, which was by far better than the massage. I would even say it was in the TOP 10 Blowjobs I've ever had. When we started fucking I realized she also has a superb pussy, kinda gets tighter towards the end and she also has some nice riding moves, even though she didn't last very long in that position. Looks to me like she was a little exhausted from the night before.

I think we finished after 45 min. I had a quick shower, thanked her and left.

Overall I think the massage is not worth it and I am also not sure if 1. 2 mil IDR are worth massage + sex in Bali. If you think about it, you can get a world class massage in Bali for 90 - 150 k at a classiic massage place and a good fuck in the x-houses in sanur for 350 - 400 k. That's 550 k in the worst case, less than half of the 1. 2 mil they ask for in RPS.

But then. Girls like Nita with the physics and skill level she has are hard to find in Sanur:

I want to highlight how difficult it is to find a well-trained and tight pussy in general. There is skill / technique and then there are physics / genetics. A girl can have learned how to move and how to tighten her muscles inside her vagina and a girl can also have a tight pussy to begin with based on her genetics that also stays tight after hundreds of big dicks have been inside of her and then a girl can also have well-trained muscles inside her vagina. So definitely two things she can gain that are not based on her genetics and one thing that is based on genetics.

In my life I went through thousands of girls and I can tell you the ones with good phyics and skill level are in the lower double digits.

Roger Sideways
04-04-24, 10:42
Went to Angel on a whim yesterday. Was passing and I had an itch.

Lovely slim MILF took my hand and led me inside. Quoted 500 k. I paid 400 k last time I was here pre-covid so I thought that was fair enough.

Quick rinse and down to business. Excellent BBBJ, tasty DATY and only a momentary hesitation when I said no condom. BBFS cowgirl to completion, just the way I like it. I was out in 20 minutes but my itch had been nicely scratched. The girls outside Mawar applauded as I was leaving, so I smiled at them and said 'next time'!

Visham1983
04-04-24, 11:11
Hello fellow mongers.

I and few friends are planning for a trip to Bali next month, we would like to know if Airbnb are safe to bring in girls for LT, any recommendations to where we can get freelancers or is there any agency? Also are any entertainment clubs or KTVs which we can look into. If there any guides available please do DM.

TIA.

Roger Sideways
04-04-24, 11:29
Has anyone tried Amnesti Nusa Dua?

Wondering about rates, quality of Service etc.

World Jockey
04-04-24, 12:23
But if you do happen to hook up with a Bali girl it certainly won't be from visiting the X houses and very unlikely from any of the other mongering venues. I got lucky finding Bali girls in 'regular' clubs there but that was more than a decade ago now, so. Ymmv these days.I cosign. The best action I got in Bali was from lucking up on regular girls there. I found Jakarta was a much better mongering option.

Vishvas
04-07-24, 05:55

Lovely slim MILF took my hand and led me inside. Quoted 500 k. I paid 400 k last time I was here pre-covid so I thought that was fair enough.

Quick rinse and down to business. Excellent BBBJ, tasty DATY and only a momentary hesitation when I said no condom. BBFS cowgirl to completion, just the way I like it. I was out in 20 minutes but my itch had been nicely scratched. The girls outside Mawar applauded as I was leaving, so I smiled at them and said 'next time'!Hi,

I would like to know if this is the name of the spa or the area. Please give more pointers. I hope you paid 500 k total including everything. I would like to know if there are any other spa in this budget for a great service. All the spas discussed in this forum sound more costly. Please suggest everyone. Would be visiting Bali next week for the first time. Thank you.

TheRedStar
04-07-24, 13:26

Quick rinse and down to business. Excellent BBBJ, tasty DATY and only a momentary hesitation when I said no condom. BBFS cowgirl to completion, just the way I like it. I was out in 20 minutes but my itch had been nicely scratched. The girls outside Mawar applauded as I was leaving, so I smiled at them and said 'next time'!Where to find her? Or was it a spa.

DaveOnNet
04-17-24, 05:33
In Seminiyak, LV Spa in Jl. Camplung Tanduk. Choose a female therapist and get a Balinese massage. I had a young busty girl. Forgot the name though.

Counter Charge: 140,000 Indo Rupiya (pamphlet says 190 k).

Double Handjob Tips: 350,000 Indo Rupiya (she was asking more, but I purposely took only that money in the wallet). One in beginning and one just before end.

Avoid the crappy ones where group of un-uniformed girls sit at the front and call 'masssagge' when guys walk past. Exorbitant prices for crappy service and stories of theft.

As a rule of thumb, I take only 350,000 for massage if I want single HJ. Pay 100 to 150 in counter depending on charges and 200 for HJ. If double HJ, I take 350,000 k. Didn't try any other stuff like BJ or FS. Apart from one place, all other places I was lucky to get extra. In one place, she said no but it was half past 11 pm and felt like it was denied as they have to close the shop and she was holding them.

IMHO, best chances for bargain are before 5 or 6 pm (after 6 pm, weather is bit more tolerable and many punters walk out looking for greener pastures). BDW, it's bloody hot, warm, humid and muggy LOL.

I felt best massages are in Seminyak area. Nusa Pineda is pricey with less options. Ubud has options in CBD but prices are bit stiffer than Seminyak.

Lastly, keep your belongings in the basket WITHIN YOUR EYESIGHT. You would put your attires, sunglasses, wallet, mobile etc in a basket as you go on the massage table but ensure that the therapist isn't taking it away from your eyesight. Lots of dirty tricks apparently so just a red alert.

Hi bros,

Am planning to visit Bali (Ubud, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Penida) by April end. Could any kind souls suggest the best place to go for a good massage with extras?

Also how much would the charges be typically for everthing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

XDesperadoX
04-21-24, 16:34
Found this map with all the locations. Sharing with everyone.

https://www.lookingformaps.com/mapa.php?mapa=mapas-www-ikimap-com-bali-x-map

Achmmc
04-22-24, 07:03

At 29 x, jackpot with a short girl, perfect tiny body with huge boobies, white skin no tattoo long black hair and a smile like an angel. Service was great, no rush and much more GFE than many girls I got from tinder or even regulars girls. Sometimes xhouses can be great, but don't expect 5 stars rooms. Next time I will also check 3 B not far from this street, not yet try there.Yes, sometimes x houses can be great, LOL. And one star rooms. I was there quite often pre cvid. Then long gap, August 2022 hit 67 x. 5 girls, shell of former days. 300000 idr asked but took 250000. What is going rate in 2024?

300 k. 350 k? Were there 15 to 20 in fishbowl? Curious if things returned to normal.

AddictedToWomen
04-22-24, 18:51
Lastly, keep your belongings in the basket WITHIN YOUR EYESIGHT. You would put your attires, sunglasses, wallet, mobile etc in a basket as you go on the massage table but ensure that the therapist isn't taking it away from your eyesight. Lots of dirty tricks apparently so just a red alert.Indeed. I was friends with a working girl who told me that one of her more pushy roommates once hid under the bed and robbed the John when they went to the bathroom together.

Delbo1
04-23-24, 17:07
Dating apps:

I invested so much time on these to the point it tired me out and it was mostly a waste of time and energy by the time you weed out the fake ones the trans ones the ones Who can't confirm with a video call there was barely anyone left.

I had tinder, tan tan, Badoo I'm 31 year old man average looks but photos look better on the dating app.

Mostly Badoo and tan tan girls will make excuses not to video call VC saying phone camera is broke or I'm not alone I can't video call. I immediately block after such replies and on Some occasions I received abusive messages immediately after I block from a new number which immediately blocks me so I can only read their message but not reply. I request VC for confirmation as mostly the girl who turns up is not the one. In profile from past experience. Can usually tell with tattoos etc.

Also so many trans on dating apps it's just not worth the effort and time.

I matched with quite a few Russians after initial conversation I asked what they do for a living that allows them to live in Bali. I never once received a reply to that. Also so many of them pictured inside a helicopter or private jet.

So I would start messaging them if they were interested in coming ٓ1618;Out for a flight around the island of course they always replied to that I still don't know how they can afford to live here.

Kuta:

Stayed in Kuta for 2 days it was enough it's dirty and rough.

I stayed diagonally opposite sky garden night club in Harper hotel.

The hotel is full of noisy Indians it seems popular for Indians and breakfast wasn't that great.

So can't recomend it.

Skygarden nightclub:

The freelancers don't come to sky garden until 11:45 onwards.

I've been before on my last visit and it was dead.

I watched guy after guy enter and only a small handful of freelancers enter mostly African women and a couple of rough Indonesian ones.

So I didn't enter this time as it looked dead the same as my last visit.

Massage shop:

Directly Opposite the hotel is a massage shop with girls in uniform.

They demand to know your name so they can manipulate you afterwards into going for a massage saying you promised everytime you pass by the shop they also pretend they don't know what you are saying when you say TIDAK even though I know how to say it. They mock you and say what does tidak mean. This is a red flag because it shows how dishonest they are.

They offered me full service in the evening and there was a lot of time wasted and excuses made once inside from putting the mattress on to the floor to disappearing coming back moving curtains turning the light off to disappearing the girl seemed reluctant and said she's waiting for boss to bring condom.

It's absolute darkness The girl comes in and immediately starts to put the condom on with mouth, the girls outline doesn't seem right I reach for my phone and touch it to bring on the screen and to my horror there is what looks to be a ladyboy ready to give me a blowjob the Screen brightness from phone onto her face was like a horror movie.

Her face was long and cheeks drawn in and just looked like a drug addict.

I got angry and started shouting the manager the Woman and girl that originally started the massage come in angry told me to be quiet we argue I demand my money back I'm furious. They behave it's my fault. I got my money back I go outside and that ladyboy was standing on the street with all the other hookers that no one wants.

I can't believe they pulled someone from the street to do this.

There was a group of guys coming into shop as I was leaving I told them not to go in and obviously the staff got angry and said to leave the customers alone.

My advice stay away from massage shops.

Seminyak:

Went to La Favela this place was rammed so much so that it's hard to move toward a girl in a tight crowd.

They seem to stand in front of the DJ.

Started to think this is pointless and again so many Asian couples and men and not many Indonesian girls.

I had enough after an hour and I was making my way to the exit and caught the eye of a girl we talked and immediately struck a deal and she left with me.

She was from Borneo very attractive mid 20's and gave excellent sex not yet hard core responded well to being touched. 1 juta and bare several times She was eager and got wet every time I wanted it. Very Friendly as well.

Tried to meet again but didn't happen.

To summarize can't be bothered Waiting until midnight to go to a club to try and find a freelancer.

Kuta is a dump.

Beware of massage shops.

Dating apps are mostly a waste of time.

Sex clubs in Jakarta offer no stress, cheaper and girls are Available from 2 pm.

I wish it was a better experience.

Jingo10
04-24-24, 02:57
Dating apps:

Dating apps are mostly a waste of time.

I wish it was a better experience.My experience on dating sites is completely the opposite, in fact it's all I use and have great success. I very rarely visit massage places. Regarding ladyboys, I find most are open about it in their profiles. Tinder is probably the best platform for me, I just stay away from the obviously fake or high maintenance looking profiles. Tantan, bumble, Badoo are ok to use too. There are telegram groups you can join, try the telegram links in the kaskus forum. For me online is the best option. And I'm considerably older than the original poster.

I Love Boobs
04-24-24, 07:01
Dating apps:

I invested so much time on these to the point it tired me out and it was mostly a waste of time and energy by the time you weed out the fake ones the trans ones the ones Who can't confirm with a video call there was barely anyone left.

I had tinder, tan tan, Badoo I'm 31 year old man average looks but photos look better on the dating app.

Mostly Badoo and tan tan girls will make excuses not to video call VC saying phone camera is broke or I'm not alone I can't video call. I immediately block after such replies and on Some occasions I received abusive messages immediately after I block from a new number which immediately blocks me so I can only read their message but not reply. I request VC for confirmation as mostly the girl who turns up is not the one. In profile from past experience. Can usually tell with tattoos etc.

Also so many trans on dating apps it's just not worth the effort and time.

I matched with quite a few Russians after initial conversation I asked what they do for a living that allows them to live in Bali. I never once received a reply to that. Also so many of them pictured inside a helicopter or private jet.

So I would start messaging them if they were interested in coming. Out for a flight around the island of course they always replied to that I still don't know how they can afford to live here.I have to concur with your experience.

There are lots of Freelancers on Tinder trying to quote absurd prices.

One said she had not done this before on IG.

She provided her number to chat on WhatsApp.

When we chatted, I spotted her Michat profile which was clearly a hooker's account.

Jingo10
04-26-24, 04:05
I have to concur with your experience.

.Dating sites can be frustratingly slow, but it's the same in pH for example.

My MO is I ignore glamour photos, photos taken in beach clubs or top hotels.

Most girls are after money. So don't have a polite convo, get to the point. Move to WA and tell them what you want and how much you will pay. Keep in mind they will reply adding 100-200 k on to your offer. If they say no, politely thank them but don't block them. In a week they might be back in touch.

If the girl offers a 3 some straight away I ignore and move on.

I never ask for a video call, don't provide your hotel but arrange to meet somewhere close by. Make it clear if it's not the girl in the photos then you will walk away and no money.

Do girls ask for silly money. Yes, yesterday one asked for 1. 5 M short time. Just move on.

I cannot recall any girl not being the one in the photos, ok sometimes the photos were flattering and a few kilos ago. And I think I've only had one starfish here in Bali, most girls have provided good service.

I'm not a 2 week tourist which helps as I have time.

Jingo10
04-26-24, 04:30
I have to concur with your experience.

One said she had not done this before on IG.

She provided her number to chat on WhatsApp.

When we chatted, I spotted her Michat profile which was clearly a hooker's account.Did you have any luck using michat? The locals forum has many good reports of guys using it but also a lot of fakes & flakes. I tried it but most are offering VCS only, which is a worrying trend in Asia nowadays. The girls can make enough money from doing VCS a few times a day from their room.

Granite St8
04-26-24, 14:10
Did you have any luck using michat? The locals forum has many good reports of guys using it but also a lot of fakes & flakes. I tried it but most are offering VCS only, which is a worrying trend in Asia nowadays. The girls can make enough money from doing VCS a few times a day from their room.I've seen a girl on it once before. Many of these profiles are girls working out of ratty hotels. Of course the girl was not the same as in the photos and since I was already there I carried on with it. Asked why the fake photos and she said to attract customers. Duh. Sex was bad and got a loud knock on the door from the bro handler after 20 minutes. Think it is expected to finish fast since that may be more the norm with locals.

Feel like the profiles with mirror selfie pics of meh looking girls are probably the real ones. Most profiles feature more professional looking pics with pretty to hot girls, imagine they are all fake. May give it another try for the adventure.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-27-24, 04:04
I've seen a girl on it once before. Many of these profiles are girls working out of ratty hotels. Of course the girl was not the same as in the photos and since I was already there I carried on with it. Asked why the fake photos and she said to attract customers. Duh. Sex was bad and got a loud knock on the door from the bro handler after 20 minutes. Think it is expected to finish fast since that may be more the norm with locals.

Feel like the profiles with mirror selfie pics of meh looking girls are probably the real ones. Most profiles feature more professional looking pics with pretty to hot girls, imagine they are all fake. May give it another try for the adventure.Unfortunately, no access to michat until I am on the ground in Indo. However, tiktok and instagram are an entirely different story. [Deleted by Admin] Some obviously of questionable age, but do check the girls' followers list as well for hidden gems.

Granite St8
04-28-24, 05:44
Unfortunately, no access to michat until I am on the ground in Indo. However, tiktok and instagram are an entirely different story. Gave MiChat another go last night with a girl working out of Rain Residence. Many girls working out of rooms in this area of Denpasar. The deal with with MiChat is you get the location and let her know when you are out front then she tells you the room number. Many locals coming and going on this Saturday night. I waited a long time and thought maybe she saw this bule outside and went ghost on me. A few girls were down in the "office" taking a break to smoke and eat noodles, they looked cute and smiley with some personality but they were not available. The security bro out front was helpful to get me sorted, showed me another option on his phone but she was not to my taste. He knocked on what I think was my girls room to reveal behind door #1 a cold stunner who looked apprehensive and barely muttered a word. I knew it was going to be shit service but this young skinny girl with big boobs looked too good so on we go. One of those girls with barely any meat on her bones and large perfectly shaped breasts. This 25 yo from Bandung had no kids and also no happiness nor spirit in her life. I could see in the few smiles I got out her that it was a difficult thing for her to do and empathized it can be hard to find happiness in this tough world.

These michat girls get right down to business. Condom on, quick and rough CBJ and onto cowgirl. No touching nipples allowed and of course no tasting. Shame. Immediately starts riding fast like she's on a mechanical bull and I cannot last long as it had been some time since my last root. Beautiful sight to see but of course lacking any feeling of human connection. Cannot complain though for 300 k. I recommended she learn some English and work freelance, she could get 1 million a go with that body and a little bit of GFE if she has it in her.

The profile photos are not real she said to protect the privacy of the girl. Maybe they find photos of someone who looks similar so it is not totally far off in looks? She was actually hotter than the girl in the photos but I'm sure most times it goes the other way. Seems like an online version of the X houses in Sanur without the ability to see a lineup first to choose.

What do you put into the search engine on tiktok and IG?

ChillWinston88
05-10-24, 04:24
Back in Bali again after spending a year here in 2021/2022, I tried a greater variety of options then to be fair so see my previous report then for more. This time I have been mainly hitting up the online dating apps. I am hanging out here for a few months and working, so I have the luxury of a bit more time to put into it, but my days it can pay dividends and then some when you do it.

If you have the time and patience, the greater gold bar far lies in the regular girls in Bali. I had a fling with a 22 year old author whose body was simply incredible if you like spinners, slim waist, tight but shapely ass and amazing boobs for an Asian girl. The only investment on my part was one ice cream when we first met to say Hello, in public. A few days later we met at my place and she was a freak in the sack. I am pretty sure she was in a relationship as she came to mine just for sex at very specific times (like between 5 pm-7 pm) and after 3 or 4 visits completely ghosted me. Oh well, it was great whilst it lasted. As with my last stay here, another goldmine is to look for women from Java or Sumatra who are here on holiday. Generally these girls are away from the watchful eyes of parents and the strict expectations that Indo society places on them. They want to blow off steam and go wild. Had some tremendous fun with some of these gems too.

The most unique and brilliant by far though was a local Balinese girl I got talking too, she was only 18, a bit bigger and chubbier than some girls here but super cute with amazing boobs too. We just spoke via text initially, very normal chit chat for the first few days. Then we got onto some fairly innocent chat about relationships etc, she had never had a BF before and to cut a long story short, it started out with her wanting me to teach her how to kiss properly this chat then evolved to her wanting to feel what it is like to have her pussy licked and then to learn how to give a good blowjob. We never even met in public as I get the impression she did not want anyone she knows to see her out with a bule, so she came straight to my room and within 5 minutes we were kissing passionately on the bed. We then tried everything we discussed, she was so incredibly turned on and wet just from the kissing that the rest flowed surprisingly naturally given her inexperience. Back home later on she messaged me to say how hot she found it and she really wanted to meet again and try more. She said we can do absolutely anything, but the only rule. I must not take her virginity as she wanted to save that for marriage. We were discussing some more things like 69 etc, then she asked if we could try ass fucking. Wow, what the hell, that quickly escalated! So she came round and we gave that a try, obviously very slowly as it hurt a bit at first but she seemed to love it still. Then in further text chat she said now she was used to it she wanted to be ass fucked really hard, truly dominated, she was sending my all sorts of porn videos saying she wanted to try this and that, call me daddy etc. The next time round was insane, before we got onto ass fucking she wanted to know how having me cum in her mouth felt so I obliged as my dick slid up and down between those firm boobs and into her mouth until I blew my load inside. Then after I kept her entertained with plenty of oral until I was ready to go again. This was honestly one of the most horny experiences of my life, after entering her ass from behind with her laid on her stomach to ease us both in she quickly demanded to be pounded whilst I choked her and put my hand in her mouth, I then pulled her up onto her knees so I could pound her in doggy before switching to spoons, playing with her clit whilst my dick filled her tight ass was driving us both insane. I then flipped her onto her back and entered her again in mish and she quickly wrapped her legs tight around me, pounding that ass in that position was so hot and intense as she kept moaning "fuck me daddy" in my ear, I could not hold out any longer, too tight and too cute so I came as hard as I can remember and we collapsed in a heap. After another rest we managed a third round and I even blew my load again. It is hard for me to pop twice in an evening sometimes now, so to pop three times in three hours is unheard of. Got to love Indonesia sometimes haha.

Then at the other end of the spectrum are the girls at the more pro girls. They are pretty easy to spot from their profiles and when you chat to them they will quickly ask for your whatsapp to take the conversation private. Standard going rate seems to be 1 million IDR, probably could negotiate but I don't think the price is bad to have someone come directly to your room.

They were a mixed bag tbf, one or two where the girl looked a bit older and heavier than the photos but still perfectly doable. I totally struck gold with one though, she was more of the semi pro type though, 21 years old and worked usually as a sales promo girl in one of the malls. Spoke to her over a few days on text about meeting at the weekend and she was fine to spend a few hours in my room for 1 million'. Then on the Friday AM she said she had the day off so could meet me anytime, I was planning to chill at a beach club so asked her to accompany me before going back to my hotel. What an awesome afternoon, she looked incredible in a bikini and spoke good English so we had a great time hanging out there, flirting in the water etc before going to mine just after sunset. She instantly dropped to her knees and gave an almighty BBBJ, nearly deepthroat with plenty of eye contact. When I went to return the favour she was already dripping wet and after eating her out for few minutes she was begging to be fucked which we did for what felt like ages in multiple positions until I finished in doggy with her kneeling up a bit and griding her ass into me whilst I pulled her hair back and grabbed her throat, I could not hold out any longer, her ass looked too cute and her moans were too sexy. We chilled and spoke for a bit and had another drink before round two. Unfortunately her period came which stopped us halfway through, but after cleaning herself up she came back and continued with another incredible blowjob, encouraging me to fuck her face and mouth until I came again. So true bonus points for the extra effort and commitment at the end.

I went to a few clubs with friends but was not really on the hunt there. From what I observed I think ShiShi is a better bet than La Favela for freelancers. Actually ShiShi on a Wednesday night has a ratio of about 3/1 in favour of women to men, truly incredible but lots of normal girls too and it is hard to tell the difference. But just go up and chat to them, Indo's are friendly as hell anyway and you can quickly suss their vibe once chatting. La Favela had a few but they were easy enough to spot.

I will at some point check out the x-houses, just out of curiosity more than anything. I will report back if I do.

Goferring
05-14-24, 21:03
Back in Bali again after spending a year here in 2021/2022, I tried a greater variety of options then to be fair so see my previous report then for more. This time I have been mainly hitting up the online dating apps. I am hanging out here for a few months and working, so I have the luxury of a bit more time to put into it, but my days it can pay dividends and then some when you do it...Good to read that you are having a great time. Of course you are correct that staying longer opens up more opportunities than the average one week millionaire. A couple of protips for advanced Bali users:

You've identified that there are some spectacular tete's in Bali. Remember that the further north you go, the bigger they get. Lovina and Singaraja can be life altering visits.

Suharto may have killed a few thousand people but his policy of Transmigrasi may justify giving him a free pass. The resulting mixed marriages produced some truely stunning daughters. Tall Javanese combined with stacked Balinese can produce gorgeous tits on sticks. Add in the honey brown skin and it's heaven.

Don't discount the high priced Insta-hoes. Let Daddy pay the bills and buy the flash dinners when he's in town. When the PLN bill arrives and she's already blown all his cash, she won't hesitate to ring for a quick but discounted top up.

Don't laugh, but don't write off the white girls. Plenty now live in Bali as Fly in Fly out or digital nomads. What many didn't bargain for is the white Chads arrive and catch yellow fever so suddenly pretty white girls go from being the belle of the ball back home with guys fawning over them to suddenly not able to even get a free drink.

X houses may be worth a visit to see how the other half live but be prepared to be totally underwhelmed. Personally, ID just stick with your current MO.

Enjoy. G.

Gaijin Gigolo
05-15-24, 06:05
Don't laugh, but don't write off the white girls. Plenty now live in Bali as Fly in Fly out or digital nomads. What many didn't bargain for is the white Chads arrive and catch yellow fever so suddenly pretty white girls go from being the belle of the ball back home with guys fawning over them to suddenly not able to even get a free drink.
I absolutely love seeing a frustrated white girl who thinks she's hot but finds she can't get a second look, or even a second, in Indonesia. They just can't complete in any way there. Same holds true all over Asia, really.

Goferring
05-16-24, 00:29
I absolutely love seeing a frustrated white girl who thinks she's hot but finds she can't get a second look, or even a second, in Indonesia. They just can't complete in any way there. Same holds true all over Asia, really.Hahaha. So true. I've forgotten the number of 26 yo school teachers I've seen arrive all happy and giggly then gone after one contract.

G.

Visham1983
05-16-24, 16:45
Was in bali for a short vacation and this is my FR.

Day1.

Ibiza spa.

Ambience be.

Girl:

Face:9.

Body:9.

Boobs:6.

Pussy:6 (not tight).

Service:7.

BJ:7.

FS:6.

Overall:7.

Near to airport, but they keep increasing price, 800 k for 60 mins.

Day2:

Sanur.

67 x.

Ambience the.

Girl:

Face:7.

Body:7.

Pussy:5 (very loose).

Service:5.

BJ:5.

FS:4.

Overall:5. 5.

Only for quickies, damage 400 k /1.

WIR: never (looked into other X houses, very below average, the good ones don't come for foreigners).

Day3:

RPS.

Ambience A-.

Girl:

Face:8.

Body:7.

Boobs:8.

Pussy:7.

Service:8.

FS:7.

Overall:7. 5.

WIR: yes, damage 1 M - 60 m.

Day4:

Ibiza spa.

Ambience be.

Girl:

Face:7.

Body:8.

Boobs:7.

Pussy:7.

Service:8.

BJ:8.

FS:7.

Damage 1 M.

WIR: maybe.

VonderJohn
05-24-24, 22:31
Was in bali for a short vacation and this is my FR.

Day1.

Ibiza spa.

Ambience be.

Girl:

Face:9.

Body:9.

Pussy:6 (not tight).

Service:7.

FS:6.

Near to airport, but they keep increasing price, 800 k for 60 mins.
.This place seems to have good reviews and your ratings are fine. Tell us more: were you given a presentation of the ladies before you chose? What was the name of the lady you chose and rated?

What did she give you other than BJ? Is it FS (meaning, full sex until you come with condom?) or what exactly? (body to body?) Please elaborate, thanks.

Teddybath
05-25-24, 15:39
I'm planning a trip back to Bali June 5th, wondering if of you are out there and would like to enjoy the hobby together, for some MMF fun. PM me.

Visham1983
05-27-24, 17:23
This place seems to have good reviews and your ratings are fine. Tell us more: were you given a presentation of the ladies before you chose? What was the name of the lady you chose and rated?

What did she give you other than BJ? Is it FS (meaning, full sex until you come with condom?) or what exactly? (body to body?) Please elaborate, thanks.They were displayed in all 3 places, you can do the choosing, forgot their names, it was BJ and FS (with condom), only the massages there was B2 B also done.

Kodja
05-28-24, 08:45

At 29 x, jackpot with a short girl, perfect tiny body with huge boobies, white skin no tattoo long black hair and a smile like an angel. Service was great, no rush and much more GFE than many girls I got from tinder or even regulars girls. Sometimes xhouses can be great, but don't expect 5 stars rooms. Next time I will also check 3 B not far from this street, not yet try there.Where exactly is this place? I'm familiar with 67 X but have never found any other legit X houses, I mean X houses that are not normal houses they are houses for the ladies.

Jingo10
05-29-24, 12:54
Where exactly is this place? I'm familiar with 67 X but have never found any other legit X houses, I mean X houses that are not normal houses they are houses for the ladies.It's easy to find now they have hung a sign. Walk towards the highway on jl danao poso, passed the last two bars just after the dive shop before jl sudamala. Walk down the dark lane turning right there's a fish bowl at the end. There are a few other in Sanur and across the highway.

ThatGuy101
05-31-24, 23:34
I'm planning a trip back to Bali June 5th, wondering if of you are out there and would like to enjoy the hobby together, for some MMF fun. PM me.Unfortunately I'the be arriving around the 26 ish or later.

ThatGuy101
06-08-24, 09:07
Unfortunately I'the be arriving around the 26 ish or later.Hey G you been there for a few days any updates for the us out here? Thoughts etc any action u got a report would be nice.

DeyoWulf
06-08-24, 17:11
We're talking about $200-$400 per lady, for a round or two of sex. Imagine what you'd be able to do with that money with a local girl on Tinder or Bumble.

Seeking is overrated and only for the ultra rich.I'm not ultra rich but I have the money to go for seeking and I find it is often worthwhile. I live in Ubud, and there is nothing available locally, so I am limited to online girls. Massage Republic / Locanto girls are quite hit or miss, and it's way too much work to sift through the girls on dating apps IMO. There are Michat girls in Ubud but in my experience those girls are generally horrible in bed, the rooms are dirty and cheap, and I feel disgusting afterwards. Would rather just jerk off.

If I were in Kuta / Seminyak / Canggu then I would hit up Shi Shi and other clubs. The reason I suggested seeking before was because the guy was in Uluwatu, so he's in a similar situation of needing to find online.

The other underrated aspect of seeking is that you can often find girls that are not really prostitutes. You won't find them in clubs looking for guys. They are selective and don't meet many guys. They have dreams of a long term super rich sugar daddy, but they are almost always open to ppm (pay per meet) ie. You can just pay to fuck them each time instead of being a full on sugar daddy.

I fucked one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in Bali, who was in playboy, through seeking. I have found a couple Indo girls who do anal on there, which is quite rare. I've fucked traveling girls from all over the world. You can find girls that have real jobs, are educated, well travelled, and speak good English. Girlfriend material types. It's a different experience. If you have the money and like a more personal GFE type of experience, there is no better avenue in Bali.

ChillWinston88
06-19-24, 18:28
X houses may be worth a visit to see how the other half live but be prepared to be totally underwhelmed. Personally, ID just stick with your current MO.

Enjoy. G.Thanks for lowering my expectations of the x houses by the way, as I went to check them out for the first time on Monday just gone. I went purely out of curiosity and expected the worst. But I was pleasantly surprised.

I hit up x29 and really expected the whole thing to feel a lot more sketchy, but I was greeted nicely by the two dudes next to the fishbowl as I strolled up the dark road. The selection was pretty much as most have described it, there were around 20 girls and 3 were hot. 1 very cute slim spinner, 2 who were probably a 7/10 but had that super slutty look which also appeals to me. There were also 2 that were a bit curvier but very doable if you like that kind of figure.

I read that someone here paid 700 k, so I just told the guy "the cost is 400 k right" and he nodded. So probably a decent tactic as maybe they try to charge a bule more if you don't seem familiar with the set up?

I picked the cute spinner, a 21 year old named Ratu from Java who had been there less than 1 month. Cute face, braces, super slim. You get the picture haha. I think if I could not speak Indonesian this could well have been the most vanilla of experiences as she was very timid and spoke no English, but a 10 minute chat in the room warmed her up enough and she was quickly on board with DFK whilst I played with her cute boobs and rubbed her pussy. After a while she was getting properly wet so was turned on enough to fuck without lube which is always a good sign. I just decided to bang her without asking for a BBBJ so no idea if that was on offer. She was the epitome of a submissive Asian, did very little work but took a very good pounding in multiple positions until I eventually popped with her laid on her stomach and me on top, pulling her hair back whilst she sucked the finger on my other hand and moaning softly. I tipped her 100 k for giving me a better than expected experience.

The room was actually a lot better than I was expecting too, from the reports on here I thought it would be a pure crack den, squalid mattress on the floor etc. But it was clean enough with a proper bed and AC which is key in Bali. The overall experience is nowhere near the Jakarta clubs though. I massively miss the chance to have a drink with the girl beforehand, have her grind your dick for a bit and then soap you down in the shower before getting down to it. It is the most point and shoot experience I have ever had, the guys literally bring the girl out and you go straight to the room before even saying Hello,.

So in conclusion, it is well worth a go if you have no online options lined up and just want a quick fuck with a decent looking girl. Also Sanur is quite nice to wander around at sunset with the new beachfront path, and the Sanur Beer Garden close to x29 is great to sink some cheap local craft beers either side of going in. So if you are based around Seminyak / Canggu it is worth a trip over there for a few hours.

Girl name: Ratu (21).

Face: 8.

Body: 8.

Performance: 7 (the foreplay gets an 8 as her DFK got me so turned on, but the actual fucking is probably a 6).

WIR: yeah if I try x29 again and there is no other girl I like more, but tempted to go back to check out one of the slutty looking options.

Macau81
07-17-24, 15:15
https://www.lookingformaps.com/mapa.php?mapa=mapas-www-ikimap-com-bali-x-map

Does this map still work for you guys? I'm getting a connection not private error.

Thunder 01
07-19-24, 08:54
I was walking back to my hotel. There was a house and it said 23 and someone had scratched an X after it. So it read 23 x. I oooked at it and a lady came and just stared at me and looked the other way went inside. There were clusters hanging outside. Is that a ladies house or not. Kinda just random place. I am in the Holiday Inn area of Ketu maybe?

Sushruth
07-26-24, 10:53
Bro, what do you mean by access? Like just dating? Or just massage parlour stuff?

Seminyak or Ubud.

Seminyak: Has all what you need as a solo traveler. Relatively well developed, has a party scene, fine dining, beach, services (laundry, medical, massages. Etc), with a good mix of mature and young crowds. I specifically stayed in Petitenget area, Seminyak, right next to the Potato Head beach. Beautiful area, has all what you need. I also stayed in the Horison hotel. Also has a fantastic street next to it and is close to the beach. Compared to Kuta, Seminyak is cleaner, friendlier, calmer and well equipped.

Ubud: If you're looking for a more serene experience and an older crowd, and care less about the beach and party scene. Ubud will give you access to the women in their mid 30's and early 40's, especially in its Yoga scene.

Canguu is overriden by russians (there's a good russian community there) and digital nomads and the like. Not as developed and well equipped as Seminyak tho. I wouldn't spend much time there..

Sushruth
07-26-24, 11:03
Bro, would you mind sharing some details about this contact dance?

Had a great time in Bali- mongering and non mongering.

At airport if you have light luggage best to get out of the airport (5 - 10 min walk) and hail a grab at 1/3 the price.

Bali (and Indo) girls in general are incredibly passionate and amazing GFE I found. Quite a contrast to the likes of the dodgy Viet who tried to steal my phone. Anyway, I RTFF and followed up on a few recommendations. Tried several massage places- a little hit and miss- one in the Sanur area a nice young thing gave a good massage but simply refused a happy ending no matter what I offered. D88 recommended here was OK, looks wise it's a 5-6 out of 10. The service is fair though with various packages. The whole island is dotted with similar places. Best to just explore. In the worst case you get a massage for 100 k. A fraction of what you pay at home. One tip: check the photo on Google maps of the location and ensure it's recent or call them beforehand. A lot of places keep their Google profiles alive, and you spend time getting there only to see they've shut down or moved on elsewhere. Very frustrating.

Tinder / Badoo are a great source. 90% of the girls there are hookers. Some of them may play hard to get but if you are direct they will respond directly and be ready to come to your hotel there and then. They also are the most attractive source- and there really are a lot of really hot ones there.

Locanto was a dud. Send over completely different girls even after confirming they are real.

Tried this contact dance experience in Ubud at the recommendation of someone below: wow- what an experience- to see random people writhing en masse together and dry humping. Nothing came of it for me but it was still an experience.

Otherwise, just appreciate you're in Bali. It's an incredible place full of incredibly experiences. You're doing a dis-service to yourself if you just restrict your activities to mongering. There's a great ex pat community, especially in Ubud with really hot chicks and the likelihood to pull a non-pro is pretty high..

Vendelo
08-02-24, 07:18
I'm not ultra rich but I have the money to go for seeking and I find it is often worthwhile. I live in Ubud, and there is nothing available locally, so I am limited to online girls. Massage Republic / Locanto girls are quite hit or miss, and it's way too much work to sift through the girls on dating apps IMO. There are Michat girls in Ubud but in my experience those girls are generally horrible in bed, the rooms are dirty and cheap, and I feel disgusting afterwards. Would rather just jerk off.

If I were in Kuta / Seminyak / Canggu then I would hit up Shi Shi and other clubs. The reason I suggested seeking before was because the guy was in Uluwatu, so he's in a similar situation of needing to find online.

The other underrated aspect of seeking is that you can often find girls that are not really prostitutes. You won't find them in clubs looking for guys. They are selective and don't meet many guys. They have dreams of a long term super rich sugar daddy, but they are almost always open to ppm (pay per meet) ie. You can just pay to fuck them each time instead of being a full on sugar daddy.

I fucked one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in Bali, who was in playboy, through seeking. I have found a couple Indo girls who do anal on there, which is quite rare. I've fucked traveling girls from all over the world. You can find girls that have real jobs, are educated, well travelled, and speak good English. Girlfriend material types. It's a different experience. If you have the money and like a more personal GFE type of experience, there is no better avenue in Bali.I have used Seeking in the US and Mexico. I have mongered in Asia except Indonesia. I will be visiting Jakarta next week. I have messaged a couple of Jakarta girls on Seeking. One girl asked for US $500 / day as a holiday GF. I thought that was high.

What do you typically pay Bali girls for pay per meet. And how long do they stay with you?

Vendelo
08-02-24, 07:47
I'm not ultra rich but I have the money to go for seeking and I find it is often worthwhile. I live in Ubud, and there is nothing available locally, so I am limited to online girls. Massage Republic / Locanto girls are quite hit or miss, and it's way too much work to sift through the girls on dating apps IMO. There are Michat girls in Ubud but in my experience those girls are generally horrible in bed, the rooms are dirty and cheap, and I feel disgusting afterwards. Would rather just jerk off.

I fucked one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in Bali, who was in playboy, through seeking. I have found a couple Indo girls who do anal on there, which is quite rare. I've fucked traveling girls from all over the world. You can find girls that have real jobs, are educated, well travelled, and speak good English. Girlfriend material types. It's a different experience. If you have the money and like a more personal GFE type of experience, there is no better avenue in Bali.I have used Seeking in the US and Mexico. I have mongered in Asia except Indonesia. I will be visiting Jakarta next week. I have messaged a couple of Jakarta girls on Seeking. One girl asked for US $500 / day as a holiday GF. I thought that was high.

What do you typically pay Bali girls for pay per meet. And how long do they stay with you?

Yogasven72
08-04-24, 14:27
I am in Bali for work and want to see the yoga scene in Ubud, work on my downward dog haha.

I've been there and done that with Asian ladies, lovely but in my 50's, I am nostalgic for my youth in Sweden.

Would also be interested in women 30's, 40's and my age if fit.

Preferably in want to find tall blonde, young, tight yoga girls. My current taste and flavour hahaha.

A fantasy I can't shake. The Lululemon riding up their tight, ripe, peachy bottoms.

I've heard of dance parties, sex parties, where to find some open minded free thinking ladies or even just gaze upon their lovely bot bots.

Goferring
08-09-24, 16:45
I've been there and done that with Asian ladies, lovely but in my 50's, I am nostalgic for my youth in Sweden.

Preferably in want to find tall blonde, young, tight yoga girls. My current taste and flavour hahaha.

There is a big yoga and retreat scene in Amed with lots of foreigner visitors and residents. A big French presence.

Shouldn't be too hard to find a tall blonde. Of course, most have hooked up with Bali Cowboys but it may be worth trying your luck.

Enjoy. G.

Evinmors
08-10-24, 05:05
I guess I'm a bit of a voyeur. I love massage parlors with flimsy curtains or separators with holes where you can hear, sometimes even see a bit, of the action going on 'next door'. Any one knows of such a massage parlor in Bali?

Macau81
08-11-24, 04:21
I went to the place next to circle k. You can't miss it with the big ass sign and neon lights.

There were lots of people just lounging around at 10 pm. I was told they open 7 pm to 3 am.

The girls were not good at least for that night. I picked a girl with a cute face, but once the clothes came off I can see a big belly.

There's no extra sheets on the bed so you're laying on the same spot as the last person. The bathroom is ok. No worse than my GF's parents' bathroom in the boonies of TH.

No kissing, no BBBJ.

Got capped BJ and then doggy. She didn't like the finger in the ass so we switched to missionary and I finished.

Her English was almost non existent but she could say doggy. The workers has much better English and we were able to talk a little.

Macau81
08-12-24, 04:12
Wrote this on a diff forum.

Name: Zena.

Link: www.balihappyendingmassage.com.

Nationality and language: Indonesian and English.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Service: 9/10.

Skill: 7/10.

Price: 1.3 JT Rp. + 100 k transport.

Repeat: no.

Another guy had a good time and the pics looked good so I went with her.

Unfortunately she was not MCOT facially or bodily. She was just a bit too fat for me tho she has great tits.

It starts with a massage which is meh and lasts 30 min. On the flip she does a good job rubbing her tits on my dick and ducking my balls and then dick. Her bk skills are pretty good and I finish rather quickly. Too bad she stops sucking way too fast.

She goes to wash up and I ask if we can cut it short and she's fine with it so 800 k + 100 k tip.

Macau81
08-12-24, 04:25
8°42'27.1"S 115°15'14.3"E is 55 x. Cost was 350 k.

Went at 12:30 am. Girls were not attractive. I did get an uncovered BJ tho. A a.

VonderJohn
08-12-24, 19:09
I am in Bali for work and want to see the yoga scene in Ubud, work on my downward dog haha.

A fantasy I can't shake. The Lululemon riding up their tight, ripe, peachy bottoms.

I've heard of dance parties, sex parties, where to find some open minded free thinking ladies or even just gaze upon their lovely bot bots.Your best bet and most guaranteed results would be through the website seeking arrangement. You'll find plenty of options from multiple locations, including the blondes you mentioned. It will cost you (it is an arrangement) and time, but it brings you quality results.

Sychip1
08-13-24, 04:38
I normally make trips to Bkk but never been to Bali, just a couple of questions.

1. Are the stray dogs really as bad as people say? Because I'm not a big dog person.

2. Is the traffic really that bad as well? I would prefer to take Grab if I go to Bali as I don't ride scooters usually. Thanks.

Evinmors
08-15-24, 08:37
-Stray dogs are not a problem at all. I don't know who told you that, but it's not true (I'm a very long time resident).

-Yes, traffic can be bad, but it all depends where you want to go, and at what time. Canggu is bad all the time (and not only for traffic, but that's my personal taste), and other places like Seminar, Kuta and Sanur can be problematic mostly during rush hours and the weekend. Grab works fine, Gojek (local app) even better, in my view.

UOTE=Sychip1;2936887]I normally make trips to Bkk but never been to Bali, just a couple of questions.

1. Are the stray dogs really as bad as people say? Because I'm not a big dog person.

2. Is the traffic really that bad as well? I would prefer to take Grab if I go to Bali as I don't ride scooters usually. Thanks.

BxChuck
08-16-24, 05:58
Just got back from 3 weeks in Bali. The first 18 days of my trip was yoga, touristy stuff and some much needed alone time, traveling around the island. I ended my trip in the Seminyak area, and decided I wanted to sample the local offerings. Reading through these forums is helpful as always, and in the end I decided I was willing to spend a little more to improve my odds of getting full service with women I found attractive, so I decided after some research to go to River View Spa. I had been messaging the spa on WA (got the number from their website), because I wanted to book what they call the VIP Injection (two girls, two hours), but really, pre-booking isn't at all necessary.

I took a Grab there from my hotel, and when I showed up at 4:30, the guy at the front was very friendly, and spoke perfect English. I told him what I wanted, and he explained to me how it works. I pick two girls; first half-hour /45 min is the massage, hen I had two choices-- either two pops (one pop per girl, sequentially-- so sex with one, cum, then wait and then with the other. I didn't think about this at the time, but I'm sure you could fuck one girl first, then get the massage as you wait out your refractory period, and then fuck the second girl), or one pop, but you have both girls at the same time (Although they use separate condoms).

I'm in my 50's, and two pops within two hours can sometimes be. Aspirational, so I chose the one pop option. The price was 2,500,000 IDR, which I know any number of you will say is expensive, but it still represented tremendous value versus what I would pay for similar here in the US, and I liked the fact I didn't have to do much work to get it set up. He brought me into the VIP room (which was a big space-- it has a pool in it), and about 9 girls file in. I choose my two, and then he took me out to pay while the girls started getting ready. (You can pay by card, for an extra 3%.

He brings me back in, and I formally meet the girls. First is Kesha, an absolutely tiny thing, but so damn cute, with a very outgoing personality. The second was Sally, who had a nice thick ass and big boobs, so for me they were the perfect combination. They confirmed that I wanted sex with both of them (one pop option-- not sure what the other girl does while your with the other if you pick two pops), and then began to undress me. I was hard already, and they were very playful and chatty-- they asked if I wanted sex first, and I told them no, massage first was fine. I did say I wanted to take a shower first, and they both took me in, and washed me and made sure I was squeaky clean. The room was nice; very clean, nice looking, and the linens-- both the towels and bedding-- were clean and in excellent shape. Their English was sufficient, and both had great attitudes.

I lay down for the massage, and it's okay. I had had some amazing regular massages in Bali, including two of the best massages I've ever had. While I was face down, I wish there was more body-to-body throughout the massage, rather than the light repetitive strokes that dominated most of the massage time. Towards the end of the massage is when it got good. Lots of rubbing their tits on me, kissing my body, and on the flip there was very little massage at all. Even though I didn't really come here for the massage, it could have been a little better. More fondling and stroking, with Sally then moving to the BJ, while Kesha let me suck her nipples, and she played with mine in return. After a little of this, they asked if I was ready for full service, and I said yes. Sally slid on the condom, and began to ride me.

Where the massage was lacking, the sex was incredible. Both girls were so attentive and just fun. While fucking Sally, Kesha was always on me-- kissing me, sucking my nipples, letting me play with her tits, etc. They constantly checked in to make sure I was enjoying myself, asked if I wanted to switch positions, and told me to let them know when I wanted to switch girls. I really felt their customer service was on point. They never rushed me, and just generally kept the vibe sexy and pleasurable. I finally finished in missionary with Kesha, with Sally fondling my balls and ass while I fucked her co-worker. After I was done, they remained friendly and flirty-- first while cleaning me up, and later when they asked if I wanted to swim with them in the pool. This sounded like fun, until the three of us jumped in and the water was pretty cold! We got out, and they washed me up again, talking with me the whole time about my trip until I finished my complimentary drink and fruit, and was dressed and ready to go. I got two nice hugs on the way out.

I returned the next day because I enjoyed the experience so much. They guy at the front recognized me, and welcomed me back. He brought me into the room again, and Kesha was in the lineup again (and smiled broadly and waved when she saw me), so I picked her again, and since Sally wasn't there picked a lovely girl named Pina, who was a little shy. Kesha got her to warm up to me pretty quickly, and soon we had a vibe similar to the one from the day before. Things played out similarly to the day before, but I did get to do a little DATY on Kesha while fucking Pina. I also liked the way Kesha would explain to Pina the things I liked-- it just really felt like my experience mattered to them.

So yeah, River View is pricey for Bali, but was completely worth it for me.

DeyoWulf
08-17-24, 11:34

I've heard of dance parties, sex parties, where to find some open minded free thinking ladies or even just gaze upon their lovely bot bots.Ubud has a huge yoga scene and tons of hot yoga girls. Check out the yoga studios like Yoga Barn and Radiantly Alive. They do dances, which would probably be your best bet. Ecstatic and contact dance. Ecstatic dance at yoga barn is usually full of hotties. Moksa also does some dances, as well as Paradiso. Hit up the healthy restaurants like Zest, Alchemy and Sayuri's. Yoga barn has a restaurant too. You can definitely find plenty of attractive older yoga chicks, 30's through 50's. I've seen a few of these types of chicks on seeking but you'll have a better chance trying to pull one for free than trying to pay. There's also some sex parties happening but I don't know of any, your best bet would be to make friends with some expats who are into the yoga / spirituality scene and ask about tantra parties.

DeyoWulf
08-17-24, 11:46
I have used Seeking in the US and Mexico. I have mongered in Asia except Indonesia. I will be visiting Jakarta next week. I have messaged a couple of Jakarta girls on Seeking. One girl asked for US $500 / day as a holiday GF. I thought that was high.

What do you typically pay Bali girls for pay per meet. And how long do they stay with you?Typically I pay 3-4 mil for a few hours and 2 fucks. I'm not sure about full day rates because I never want them to stay longer than a few hours. What's that old saying, you don't pay pros for sex, you pay them to leave after. That being said I've met some really cool chicks on seeking that I could spend longer with. A few will go down to 2 mil, and you'll get plenty asking for more, but they can usually be haggled down. I'll pay up to 5 mil if the girl is really hot. Most of the hottest working girls I've had in Bali were through seeking. I haven't used it in Jakarta and almost never go there, but based on what I hear about the dating scene you should be able to get girls for cheaper. Just consider that compared to Bali there are waaaaay more Indonesian girls there and waaaaay less white guys. The ratio is massively in your favor. So much so that you can probably do quite well without paying if you've got even a modicum of game and you're not super ugly. A couple friends who've spent time there have told me it's way easier than Bali.

GhengisDong
08-17-24, 23:00
This didn't happen to me but I heard about this scam from reading this and other forums. These scams are done at the massage places in the tourist areas such as Kuta.

While getting a massage from one girl, sometimes another girl will ask to join for a 4 hands massage. This is not a scam by itself, but be prepared to be asked and be prepared to say no unless you want to pay double.

After the massage, they will try to negotiate extras such as HJ or BJ. After negotiations, they will leave the room, turn off the lights, then SOMEONE will come back to start the extras. Guess what, it won't be one of the cute girls formerly giving you a massage. It will be some old toothless granny or some ladyboy they dragged in off the street.

So don't fall for this scam, don't let them turn off the lights, and keep track of your wallet and phone at all times! Make sure you specify exactly which girl will be performing extras. Or better yet, avoid the places in Kuta altogether if you are seeking anything extra.

Apparently there are a few places in Ubud where you can negotiate some extras. These are not necessarily scams, but they try to overcharge tourists with blistering high prices.

Walking down the streets of Ubud you may come across a group of cute girls advertising their massage services. Ask to check out the facilities first. If it's a nice looking spa where they do massage and facials and other treatments, you won't find what you are looking for there. On the lower end, all the massages could take place in a single room separated by thin sheets where anyone could see / hear what's going on, don't go here either.

When you do find a suitable place, usually the massage is around 60 k-100 k per hour. And after you pick a girl and she starts the massage, you might get hit up by one or more other girls for 4 or more hands. I think this is probably a bad idea because I think the girls would be less likely to perform any extras in front of their friends.

Then after the normal massage, you might be hit up for a "bum massage" for some astronomical price. I'd say whatever the original massage cost, an extra 60 k-100 k is fair.

Then after the bum massage, they might offer HJ services for an extra astronomical price (like multiple millions of IDR). Think about how little these girls actually make a day, and what you can get in Jakarta for around $500 k. So you should be able to negotiate extras including removing some clothes from the girl, for a reasonable price.

If the girls are insisting on some astronomical price for bum massage or HJ, be ready to simply leave and they get nothing. Don't think with your small head in these situations! These girls are targeting dumb tourists with no mongering skills and no idea of what's a fair price.

Delbo1
08-18-24, 19:12
This didn't happen to me but I heard about this scam from reading this and other forums. These scams are done at the massage places in the tourist areas such as Kuta.

While getting a massage from one girl, sometimes another girl will ask to join for a 4 hands massage. This is not a scam by itself, but be prepared to be asked and be prepared to say no unless you want to pay double.

After the massage, they will try to negotiate extras such as HJ or BJ. After negotiations, they will leave the room, turn off the lights, then SOMEONE will come back to start the extras. Guess what, it won't be one of the cute girls formerly giving you a massage. It will be some old toothless granny or some ladyboy they dragged in off the street.

So don't fall for this scam, don't let them turn off the lights, and keep track of your wallet and phone at all times! Make sure you specify exactly which girl will be performing extras. Or better yet, avoid the places in Kuta altogether if you are seeking anything extra.

Apparently there are a few places in Ubud where you can negotiate some extras. These are not necessarily scams, but they try to overcharge tourists with blistering high prices.

Walking down the streets of Ubud you may come across a group of cute girls advertising their massage services. Ask to check out the facilities first. If it's a nice looking spa where they do massage and facials and other treatments, you won't find what you are looking for there. On the lower end, all the massages could take place in a single room separated by thin sheets where anyone could see / hear what's going on, don't go here either.

When you do find a suitable place, usually the massage is around 60 k-100 k per hour. And after you pick a girl and she starts the massage, you might get hit up by one or more other girls for 4 or more hands. I think this is probably a bad idea because I think the girls would be less likely to perform any extras in front of their friends.

Then after the normal massage, you might be hit up for a "bum massage" for some astronomical price. I'd say whatever the original massage cost, an extra 60 k-100 k is fair.

Then after the bum massage, they might offer HJ services for an extra astronomical price (like multiple millions of IDR). Think about how little these girls actually make a day, and what you can get in Jakarta for around $500 k. So you should be able to negotiate extras including removing some clothes from the girl, for a reasonable price.

If the girls are insisting on some astronomical price for bum massage or HJ, be ready to simply leave and they get nothing. Don't think with your small head in these situations! These girls are targeting dumb tourists with no mongering skills and no idea of what's a fair price.This happened to me exactly as you describe turned off lights and someone came in and performed a blowjob I grabbed my phone so I could turn on the light to see if it was the same person performing the massage and it was a horrible looking tranny ended up in a furious argument with the staff really upset me. The staff behave like they've done nothing wrong and I'the never go for a massage again in Bali.

When I went outside the tranny was waiting on the street looking for customers.
Just to add I had to shout and argue to get my money back but unfortunately they took most of the money by contactless.
The massage shop had girls in uniforms and and was opposite Harper hotel in Kuta.

NRandom940
08-19-24, 00:07
This happened to me exactly as you describe turned off lights and someone came in and performed a blowjob I grabbed my phone so I could turn on the light to see if it was the same person performing the massage and it was a horrible looking tranny ended up in a furious argument with the staff really upset me. The staff behave like they've done nothing wrong and I'the never go for a massage again in Bali.

Just to add I had to shout and argue to get my money back but unfortunately they took most of the money by contactless.
The massage shop had girls in uniforms and and was opposite Harper hotel in Kuta.Wow. I got a massage in Bali once and I just laid there with a huge erection waiting for her to ask for extras. She never did. Just finished the massage and didn't even ask for a tip. I feel lucky now after reading your post.

VonderJohn
08-19-24, 00:19
This happened to me exactly as you describe turned off lights and someone came in and performed a blowjob I grabbed my phone so I could turn on the light to see if it was the same person performing the massage and it was a horrible looking tranny ended up in a furious argument with the staff really upset me. The staff behave like they've done nothing wrong and I'the never go for a massage again in Bali.

The massage shop had girls in uniforms and and was opposite Harper hotel in Kuta.Bro, sorry, but why do you go to such low-class, shitty places in the first place? They are shady, filthy, dirty, cheap. How do you expect them to treat you? You go to cheap and filthy, you get cheap and filthy.

Delbo1
08-19-24, 20:48
Bro, sorry, but why do you go to such low-class, shitty places in the first place? They are shady, filthy, dirty, cheap. How do you expect them to treat you? You go to cheap and filthy, you get cheap and filthy.You're wrong it's not a cheap filthy low class place. "The massage shop had girls in uniforms".

TropicanGeorge
08-30-24, 19:38

The massage shop had girls in uniforms and and was opposite Harper hotel in Kuta.Bro you just unlocked a new fear.

PIpimp
09-01-24, 08:45

If the girls are insisting on some astronomical price for bum massage or HJ, be ready to simply leave and they get nothing. Don't think with your small head in these situations! These girls are targeting dumb tourists with no mongering skills and no idea of what's a fair price.This happened to me in Honduras. They will have these hot girls outside to get you to come inside. She took me to the room and turned off the lights and told me to get undress and that she will be right back. Then a door opened and someone came inside. I could see it wasn't her. I jumped up to get a closer look and it was a ladyboy. I was pissed. I ran out of that place. LOL.

Goferring
09-04-24, 09:47
First up, apologies for no 'I fucked this girl for this much' post. If that's what you want skip this one.

I've just arrived in Bali. I'm not here to monger but did a big loop walking around Seminyak, Legian and Kuta. Bali has always been full of Aussie Bogans but fuck me, it's gotten bad. A shit tonne of girl groups, all 40 to 60, all 100 lbs over weight, those with out collagen lips the size of truck tyres have fake tits that they can't see past. Lots have both. And the fucking tattoos. I'm sure the full sleeves, necks and breast plates looked great years ago but 30 years of sun and it's faded to just a random mix of graffiti art. Like a 4 year old kid ran amok with a set of stamps on a wall.

Contrast that with the small group of grandma's on the way to the temple. Easily 20 years older but all slim and elegantly dressed. I wouldn't fuck them but they definitely had a presence about them.

So happy I caught yellow fever years ago

Rant off, G.

AdnanRiaz88
09-08-24, 12:23
What are sites in here in Bali for good foriegn escorts.

Sushruth
09-21-24, 10:12
Guys, may I know, could we hope for something in Ubud Area?

Haamak
09-23-24, 20:25
Hi all, I will do arrive in Bali next week. Just wondering a situation around x house in Sanur would be good for having fun in daytime because I cannot travel out of hotel at night. Thanks in advance.

June Fly
09-25-24, 16:46
What's the latest happening in Sanur? I'm planning a five-day trip to Jakarta in October, and another five-day trip to Bali in November during the return and have booked a hotel near Jl. Danau Poso and Jl. Danau Tempe, closer to where X houses, red light, massages, bars are according to field reports. Is this a good location, or would it be better to stay closer to Kuta in Bali? If my main focus is girls, is it worth splitting my time between Bali and Jakarta, or should I skip Bali altogether and just stay put in Jakarta?

June Fly
09-25-24, 16:50
Are there time limits at Sanur X Houses? Do you get a full hour, or is it short session like 20-30 minutes to rush you out?