Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

InternationalSexGuide FAQ

Here you can find answers to questions about how the board works. Use the links or search box below to find your way around.

Why are new member registrations required to be activated?

To stop Serial Spammers.

Revised 06-28-05

How long does it take for new member registrations to be activated?

Your membership is activated automatically when you respond to the Activation Email.

Revised 06-28-05

How will I know that my membership has been activated?

You will receive an email notifying you when your membership has been activated.

Revised 06-28-05

What are the most common registration & email activation problems?

Approximately 99% of all registrations are completed flawlessly. However, the remaining 1% who have difficulty usually find it to be attributable to one of the following issues:

1. Your ISP is preventing you from receiving the Activation Email.


a) Use the Email Test to test your ability to receive emails sent from the Forum's server.

b) Review and implement the solutions Described Here

2. You entered an incorrect email address during the registration process.

Solution: Login to the Forum, and then use the User CP link in the top menu bar to change the email address in your Membership Profile.

The Forum will automatically send you a new Activation Email to the new address.

3. Email SPAM settings are preventing you from receiving the Activation email.

Solution: AOL, Yahoo and HotMail users almost always have this problem. Look for the Activation Email in your Deleted Mail, Junk Mail, Bulk Mail, or Spam Mail folders.

For more information, please Click Here.

4. You did not respond to the Activation Email.

Solution: Select the link in the Activation Email to return the email, which will confirm your email address and activate your membership.

If you want the Forum to re-send your Activation Email, please Click Here.

5. Your browser security settings are too high (not permitting cookies).

Solution: Change your security settings to allow at least temporary cookies for...
  • The zone AND...
  • The zone.
If you don't have a clue what this means, then please contact a friend who does.
Revised 09-12-05

How can I get help with registration & email activation problems?

1. Review and implement the soultions described herein.

2. Click Here for more detailed information.

Revised 09-12-05

Search FAQ

Select this option if you would like your search to look in the text of FAQ items as well as their titles.

Select an option here to specify how you would like your search query to be treated. 'Any words' will return the most numerous but possibly least relevant results, while 'Complete phrase' will return only results that contain exactly what you are searching for.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape