-
Gentlemen,
I think price is often dependent on the environment in which P4P is available. The nicer the place, the higher the price. I picked up at SW in China last night and paid her only US$6 for a BBBJ. We chatted a bit about the subject. She said it was funny that I paid her $6 off the street, but I would have paid her $85 out of a KTV bar in a major hotel.
In Vietnam, I have paid as low as US$2 ST in Vung Tau to the $100 LT reported in my last post.
Just my POV.
OAH
-
OldAsiaHand,
How do you get a rate of US$60 at the Daewoo, I have stayed there earlier and paid around US$85. Is there a website where I can book the hotel? Will be in Hanoi around the 10th September, for 3 nights.
Fusch
-
Fusch,
The hotel is booked for me by my supplier in Hanoi, but I think it is the standard corporate rate. You should have somebody book it for you in Hanoi.
OAH
-
Hi,
For the first time I’m going to Bangkok, Hanoi, Hue and HCMC. I only speak English and am looking for suggestions as to where to find ‘some company’ who speaks some English. In other places I’ve gone into a department type store to ‘shop’ and if I found one to my liking, I’d strike up a conversation and ask if she could help me find some place for dinner and help me sightseeing the next day. I also offer to pay her for her day(s) of lost wages at the store. Is this a good approach also in Thailand and VN?
Where else can I have a good chance of finding an English speaking friend?
Thx Fred
-
Travel Report
Hanoi:
Hotel: Hotel Elegant - 89 Trieu Viet Vuong Str.
Price: US$ 20 + Tax. Breakfast included.
GF?: Not checked, but I suspect that a good tip to the night doorman can make the deal.
Notes: Not bad, but not in the tourist area. Elegant II Hotel was full so I tried this one.
Day 1:
Went to Thŕn Gia Foot Massage, 18 Trieu Viet Vuong Str. Traditional massage only, no action at all. Two explicit cat ba nam near.
Went to New Century Disco, packed with pros. Me and my friend were immediately followed by two Viet girl, not bad both 7-8 in scale, forgot their names.
We make the deal for US$40 ST. I had a good experience, went to an unknown Mini Hotel (she knew it) and payed US$10 for the Hotel.
My friend told me he had a not so good experience, very rushed service.
Day 2: Went to Polite Bar & GC Bar in Pho Baok Manh. Both good for drinking but not good for mongering. Spotted no action at all.
Day 3: Went to a Cat Toc Nam on 101 Bui Thi Xuan rd., very close to our hotel.
No massage at all, but a very good BBBJCIM by a very beautiful 18yo girl. I completely undressed her during the bj. No english spoken at all.
Gave her 200.000 VND massage included, she look very happy 'bout the tip. Offered a second round, but I declined. (really don't know why!)
Went to the Funky Monkey Bar. Good music, but no action at all.
Tried to find the Apocalypse now, went there walking but it was closed and we felt not so safe in that area. We went away not asking.
It follows in the VIETNAM / OTHER AREAS section.
-
I am currently in Hanoi. This is my first trip here and I just got here yesterday morning. I had booked a hotel on the Internet for $24/night and to have a driver pick me up at the airport. but, once arrived, I decided to trek off on my own. I meet up with a fellow traveller coming to Hanoi to visit his mom and his family is picking him up at the airport. I hiched a ride with him for free and was able to asked them to find a cheap central hotel for me! I found that it helps tons to be able to speak the local language. All of my classes paid off! They found a girl friendly hotel in the old district for $10/night! I found that Hanoi has a weird open/close policy against prostitution. It is not legal but, girls are doing it.
In the morning I went around the city center doing the tourist thing. Hanoi is a small place! As far as the tourist industry go, it is not very developed. You need to either be a bit experience traveler or to speak the lingo to be able to make it here. after sampling most of the local food, I went got got myself a sim chip for my phone. They use GSM here and you will need to have your phone unlock if it is from the major carrier in the States to use it here. The price is about 400.000 dong for the sim card but, that gives you 300.000 dong of air time.
After that I got a xe-om to take me around. I negotiated with him for 150.000 dong for as long as I want. Fist we went to the Asia hotel massage since he told me that the girls there are very pretty. This turns out to be a complete wasted of time. I went up to the 7th floor and pay the desk 50.000 for the girl and room for one hour. Got a decent looking 5-6 looking girl. She gives an average massage and a rush hand-job. I was not into it so I did not finish. I went back to my driver and told him that I am not happy. This was around 11PM. I told him to take me to hotel Daewoo but, he does not know about the club there. He told me that the club might be closed already since it is late. He suggested that we go to Quang Ba instead.
Having heard mixed review about this, I am not sure if I wanted to go but, he convinced me to give it a try. I told him to drive me around Dong Ho to see if there are any good looking girls walking around. I did not see any given that it is so late so, I decided to continue on to Quang Ba. We got there and found that all of the houses are closed except for a massage place next to the Quang Ba hotel. He is at lost at this time so he decided to go ask. The girls in the massage place point him to a house across the street w/o any outside sign. There were a guy standing outside of the house smoking. He went up and talk for a few minute then wave me over telling me that there are girls inside. I went in and saw there there are 3 guys inside. They were strung out on Weeds.
They told me that there are a few girls inside. I did not have a good vibe about it but, I decided to asked any way. I told him that I do not want to stay there but, I want to take a girl back to my hotel over-night. He told me that this is not possible. They do not allow the girls to leave the house. I left and told the drive I have outside that I don't want to stay here since I am not confortable with this place. At this time we spied two girls on a motobike coming up to the house. One took off into the house. The other was parking the bike. She had a nice body and was around 23-24. She first told me of a hotel near there here we can spend the night. I decline telling her that I have already paid for my room at my hotel and do not want to pay again for another.
My drive went off and to talk with her for a while. After some amount of talking she agreed to come back with me to my place. We settled on 700.000 for the night. I took her asided and asked her how much does she get and how much is she splitting with my driver. She told me 500.00 for her and 200.00 for him. I took her back to my hotel to find that the place was shutter shut tight! I had to bang on the shutters to get it open. I told the receptionist that this is my girl friend and she needs to park her bike inside. He nodded his head w/o saying anything. He was half asleeped!
I went back out, give my driver 300.000, 200.00 the girl promised and 100.000 for my trip. I told him to get pick up for me some beer, juice and water while I took the girl upstair to my room. About 15min later he came back with the drinks. I paid him 50.000 for it and he told me to save the bottles because he will need to return it for 10.000 deposit. I told him to meet me tomorrow at 1PM so that he can drive around to a few cat-toc places.
After some small talk, I found that the girl name is Dung. She is 24 year old, currently living with 2 other girls and her boy friend near in a single room studio Ho Kiem district for 400.000/month. She is 5feet, 115lbs, and about a 5 on my scale. It was about 1AM when we finished with the small chit chat. I told her to go take a shower and come to bed. At first I declined her offer to shower together but, after she went in I thought better of it and went in too so that I can check out her body. She has a petite body without and strecth mark. I comment on this and asked her if she has any kids. She told me that she was pregnant 5 times and has a 2 year old son. Her family lives in a village 150KM from Hanoi and her mom is currently taking care of her son. She goes back once a month to give her mom money for living.
We went to bed and started on missionary style. I found that she was so tight that I had to spend 30min working my way in. I wanted to change possitions but seeing that she was moaning so much, I didn't. We went at this until I amost came. I pulled out and tried to make her swallow but, she kept her mouth shut and keep pushing me away. So, I came on her chest.
As we lay there, I idly finger her pussy while I rest. After about 15 minutes of this, she started to hump my fingers. This caused me to have a hard-on again! I decided to stretch one of her leg up and unter her ass. She did not know that I was confused and did not know to stop me until it was too late. When I was completely in, she whimper some and tried to get away. But, I held on, telling her that she did not want to swallow so, I had to go in the back way and that I would only stop if she agree to swallow. She would not. So, I went at her ass for 10min while she try her best to get away. She was finally above to pushed me completely out and cover her ass with her hands. So, I decided turn her around to shove it back into her pussy while fingering her ass. When I almost came, I tried to shove it in her mouth but, she would not open.
So, I ended up splatter her face instead.
After I finished, we shared a beer and chat a little more. I got her mobile phone number and asked her about her girl friend I saw came to Quang Ba with her. She told me that her friend is 20 and prettier than she is. I told her to bring her friend over tomorrow night and I'll give her 200.000 referal fee and her friend 500.000. She agreed. It was about 4Am at this time, I was dead tired having just got in on the flight at 10AM. So, we went to sleep. I just woke up a few hours ago, got my break fast and wanted to delivered this for your enjoyment.
I'll keep you posted about tonight once it is over. Saturaday and Sunday, I planned to head to Ha Long then maybe Do Son. It is both scary and exciting to go solo here.
---Z
-
OK. Since this forum seemed a bit dead, I can't resist another report before I head off to dinner. I wanted to go to one of the big club inside 1 of the 3 major hotels but, I never got a chance to. Just came back from checking out two cat-toc places. I found out that there are many legit cat-toc places around town. Most will have the door wide open and actual people inside getting a hair cut. I called the same xe-om guy I had earlier and we drove around town searching for cat-toc places. We found the following which you guys can use to look 1. the places usually have closed glass door. 2. the places usually says cat-toc tam-hoi goi-dao. Directly inside the door there are no customer but, 3 to 4 girls sitting around. Pick the one you want and tell her you want to go to the back on the bed. I found a couple of places on Phan the Hung and Pham Thi Xuan. I walked in to both and decided to pick a tall light skin girl from the place in Phan The Hung.
She took me to the back and started undressed me and wash me with a wet towel. I tried to take her clothes off but, she would not go for it. She kiss all over my body then started to give me a BBBJ. While her head was down, I reach around her back and un-snap her bras. She complains a but, I told her that her top is still on so, she stop complaining. She went at it lightly for about 30min. Everytime I am near to finish and started to push her head deeper, she would choke and stop. This went on for about 15 more minutes and I lost interested. Sensing this she asked if she can bring in another girl. This perk my interest even more so, I accepted. She went out and came back shortly. I asked her who did she picked. She told me that she picked a stronger and fatter girl to help out. I jokingly told her that she is doing this because she is lazy. But, I accept anyway. She started to work on my upper half while her friend take over the BBBJ.
Both of them went at this for about 30min. I could not resist anymore and as I near complete, I tried to jam one of the girl head down but, she jerked away. So, I splattered on both of them. After this is done, we talked for a bit they asked if I would take them home after work. I told them that I would think about it but, I'll take their phone number ahead of time. I got dressed and paid the second girl 100.000dong and the first 200.000 dong. All in all, this was not that bad. I had two girls double team for about $20USD for almost 2 hours. I just want to dropped of a quick note before heading off to dinner in case anyone is following this saga. My local number is 091-3578850. I would love to meet over a Hanoi local beer. I have set up another meeting with a local girl just came from the country-side and her room-mate for tonight at 10PM. So, I won't be posting anything else until tomorrow. I had wanted to go to the line up at the major hotel but, it looks as if I have to hold off for another day!
---Z
-
Hi everyone,
Great to read some good posts lately.
Zergut, can you be more precise on some of the places you have visited such as street names and street numbers if you still remember.
This will be my first trip to Hanoi so I need more info form you guys out there.
I will arrive in Hanoi on the 12th of October so if anyone would like to have a few drinks with me just let me know.
-
Going to Hanoi for first time this weekend. Would appreciate a quick summary of key do's, don'ts, where to go and prices for fun with the ladies. Also, I booked the Win hotel. Anyone know if it is friendly? If anyone will be in Hanoi next week and wants to grab a beer, let me know.
Thanks!
-
Can anyone recommend a girl-friendly small hotel near the Opera Hilton? I'm looking for something clean and less than $25 per night where I can go for S/T when I'm not at the Hilton.
Thank you.
Canyon
-
Is there anything like a strip club in Hanoi? If so, what goes on there? Any live sex shows or toy shows?
-
Had brief but pleasant visit to Hanoi last week. Stopped by Hanoi Hotel with friends and found the choice of girls to be terrific, very much better than on prior visits. Agree that lighting was a bit dim in the karaoke room but managed to find a 23 year old beauty who spoke Mandarin and English. Did not take her out that night but arranged to meet the next day at the Daewoo. We had a great session, did some shopping together at the Plaza in downtown Hanoi, had lunch, ice cream, etc. A nice GFE experience.
Total cost was about $70 which included some groceries. Well worth it and now have something to look forward to on subsequent visits.
-
First off, sorry about the late following. I had tons of time during the first few days of my visit until I met a local expert then it was no time to spare at all!
Initially I stayed at the Prince 2 hotel and found that the management there were not very girl friendly. I have booked the room for double but, the manager keeps asking for papers of the girls I brought back! Many of the girls I brought back did not have their papers with them and this brought me endless problems.
Luckily I met up with a very knowledgable local expert and she was able to help me out. She does not speak English but had a friend who translate everything for her over the phone. I had her set me up with a different girl every night of my stay there for a fee of $100.000VD for her and $500.000VD for the girl for all nighter or $350.000 for short time. She also set me up with a hotel about 10 min from the center for $200.000 night or $60.000 short time.
The hotel is the best I stayed at for that price range! It is large by the VN standard and had tons of wood inside and the management hands out free condom on demand. The hotel management would also set me up with as many girls as I wanted but, I did not partake since I had a personal assistant. Each day she would take me around Hanoi showing me around and at night she would have a girl ready for me back at my new hotel.
The first time she sent me a girl, I had to return because she was not my type. After that, the girls where better. Now that I am back in the States, I'll include their photo once I have some times. Since my trip was "managed," I was not able to keep track of the street names.
I told my assistant that my trip was only to meet girls and that I want a sensory overload. So, in the daytime, she would bring me to Quang Ba, to hair-cut places, and even to set me up with her girls for short times. Each of my encounter averaged about $350.000VD or about $23USD. Before my all nighter, she would take me around to eat at the street stands, restaurants, and local hang outs. I averaged about $10USD to $20USD a day for food, depending on how many of her friends I was inviting along. She also took me to New Century, Daewoo, Sofitel, and Hanoi hotel. The clubs in the hotels had tons of girls but none of them would go back with me to my place. I was able to get many phone numbers to call the next day/night but, I did not follow-up since it was too much work. The New Century dance club was nice but, the girls there were too pushy and average look was around 5-8 and I did not see any 9-10.
I be more specific on my next posting. I just got back and a bit swamp with catching up at work. I am planning to be back in Hanoi toward the end of November again. But, this time, I want something different!
-
Just a comment about the Daewoo Hotel. I stayed there 2 years ago. Several of us picked up girls at one of the discos in town and brought them back to the Daewoo. The front desk manager immediately jumped on us as we approached the elevators and demanded a companion charge of around $40 for each of us.
That may have changed since then, but it wasn't entirely girl-friendly as stated in a recent post.
-
Anyone have any experience in the Da Nang resort area?