Good Oh my God experience
[QUOTE=TomSf;1729424]You know if I am on vacation and looking for tail. Why would I start of with paying $35 which is mostly likely the fake number just to get you in the place. Then no guarantee the girl will even leave with me also not even knowing what she will charge? Most likely it is $35 for room and one drink. The girl gets none of this and works for tips. So girl starts ordering drinks and food. She is there drinking her $5 Pepsi and $10 dollar pizzas. You know what I mean. The cost racks up. But, after you pay now the girl wants a nice fat tip. Then she still does not go with you and the manager says come back a few more times so the girl can get to know you. Does not matter that she probably can't speak any English.
I much rather have an exact price for taking the girl out. Not wasting hours in a place I could strike out.[/QUOTE]Don't see point to shop in Fortuna: 30 usd minimum rule for your drinks + girl drinks + 38 usd girl fee to sit wt you + 25usd tip for girl / 100 usd to take her + 65 usd for room /2 hours. Girls take away only after 12 pm, hotel for 65usd anytime OK.
This week went again wt a friend to OMG, 571 Kim Ma street, same address Ko Ko lounge was sold out, third place in the alleyway didn't check. Selected the best looking of 7-8 girls lineup, no stunners but good enough wt large boobs. For fixed 50 usd all inclusive (all drinks & girl & girl drinks) or 25 usd in plus drinks each 5-6 usd. Your choice. Yes +20 usd voluntary tip per girl, they didn't ask anything. Girls entertained us well & had very good fun incl. Testing strategic body parts etc. Girls asked us stay after midnight (closing time) but we left to be in shape in morning meetings. And no plans to take away. Agreed deals for the next day, changed numbers and had great GFE all afternoon FS. Friend hired his for the whole weekend. No bullshit, no starfish. Compensation to girl varies. They start like all from 100 usd.
Tried a new craigslist girl 23 yrs old. Agreed 2 h for rate 60-100 usd / her performance. She arrived as agreed. Nice tall body, below average face. Performance close to zero, started talk she cannot stay long, bullshit about my size she cannot manage etc. Found out she married 8 months back and her husband let her do 'massage job'. She does FS but sorry. No skills, bullshit talk and attitude. Fucked quickly, 60 usd /30 minutes damage, never again.
In Hanoi better meet girl, agree next day or any day. Get GFE to do it again & again if you like.
Avoid 24 yrs old nice girl massage
Yes. This is really crap.
[QUOTE=MatKong;1731799]Maybe you could indicate which girl you are talking about so other mongers will avoid to waste their time and money?
Is it the "24 nice girl Ha Noi f massage. " or " 21 nice girl f nice time Ha Noi. W4 m"? Which I think are from the same pimp trying to make some booking for his girls.
You can sometimes find a gem on CL but most of the time you will find only scams, time wasters, pic collectors among other serious crazy people.[/QUOTE]
Regular is Back on the Market
It's been a while since I've posted as I've generally been tapping up the same places and girls. But my regular who I've talked about many times before has decided to put herself back on the market and I promised her I'd give you guys the heads-up.
For those of you that haven't come across her before, she's 31 years old, 5ft tall, not much up top but with a figure that I think is pretty special. Not your average skinny Vietnamese girl, she's been working hard in the gym recently and has a butt that is out of this world.
She's fluent in English and is generally great company. Generally she is not a short time girl. She likes to be wined and dined before getting down to the action.
She's not for the budget conscious of you, but if you don't mind spending out for quality company and someone who isn't going to be clock-watching, then she might be worth a try. I'm happy to pass along her email address for anyone that has PM facilities.
Meetings in 5 star hotel in Hanoi
I have been visiting Hanoi since a very long time and except earlier times P4 P is difficult and Boss at Fortuna Hotel hit or miss.
I now found a new way to meet girls: first you meet Vietnamese girls in Singapore, Malaysia or Jakarta. Ask their phone numbers and ask them a recommendation and the phone numbers of their friends in Hanoi or HCMC.
This worked in Hanoi and my 5 star hotel was entirely girl friendly even late at night. The girl did not do P4 P in Hanoi and was very happy.
Name of the hotel in PM.
What's best hotel area to stay at in Hanoi to be close to massage places?
Hi!
Just joined.
I'll be in Hanoi next week for a few days.
What's the best district for a hotel in Hanoi to stay in to visit massage places every day?
Thanks a lot!