Do you remeber the name of the girl at massage one
[QUOTE=Mawin0820;1849908]Thanks to the contributors on this forum, I found myself in Massage One last week and I have to wholeheartedly agree. A fantastic experience. It seemed to be quite at 9 pm when the guy downstairs took me up to the massage room. A girl walked which was exotic looking but not the kind I like so I politely asked her if she had a friend who talked English. She hesitated a bit, then suggested two girls and finally disappeared without any problems. Five minutes later the door opened and this cute walked in. Kind of Chinese looking, slim, rather small boobs (probably B) but a very nice figure.
The process was more or less as described before. Sauna (indeed better to skip it), foam bath and massage. The top goes off towards the end of the massage and she very nice pink nipples on her white tits. Skirt goes up, panties out without even asking for it. She starts massage my private parts and starts sucking. No negotiations which surprised me. It was actually very nice as it all flowed into each other. She had a very cute pussy, nicely trimmed and a round small butt. She let me play without restrictions. BJ was not the best I had but she made up for it by attitude and looks...[/QUOTE]Hi there,
Do you remember the name or number of the girl who gave you that great massage.
If you want a girl to enjoy in Hanoi
Hello men!
By a friend, I know this website, I am 23 years old, living in South Vietnam but I rent a hotel in Hanoi to find foreigners. I tall, slim and nice pussy, know how to make you feel good, please contact me for more detail.