Visiting Hanoi. Need Mongering Help
Hello all.
Will be in Hanoi for a weekend and wanted some help with any independent contacts.
Are there night clubs in Hanoi. Are the hotels GF friendly. Any particular websites. Areas. I should be visiting for good contacts and GFE services.
How's the MP scene.
Lots of questions but all mongering ones.
Thanks for your help and please PM me with any information you can help with.
3 photos
Local Hanoi girl last night
Thanks to ISG members for this referral. Enjoy my photos. She charged 100 USD as my tour guide thru the city during the day. She denied availability of extra services when I booked but it seems that I passed some test during the tour. Her tour services included dinner and after that we agreed on another 150 USD for overnight at my hotel. English was quite good, she has traveled around Asia, seems like China and Singapore's. Energetic and super cute. Thank you bro.
PM me for her contact, I'll trade for your contacts in Hanoi.