[QUOTE=FictionalSpace;1937118]
She takes off my pants and shirt and then removes my boxers. Then she ditches her underwear. Lets me play with her while she strokes me and sucks me some. She wants me to lick her, which I'm a little hesitant of given the type of establishment I'm in, but I go for it anyway. Here, she refuses to join me on the bed, instead forcing me to crane my neck off the edge to greet her little daisy. This is all anything but sexy, as she's cackling the entire time and generally behaving like a nuisance. Finally, I lay back and gesture to her to continue the gumjob. She does a mediocre job and I decide partway through that I'm really not interested in banging her. So I come in her mouth and. She swallows. That was a first for me during a paid experience!
She cleans me up and then things start to get a little dark. She tries to demand a tip. I tell her I don't have any more money and she gets feisty. I'm dressed at this point and she is blocking my exit from the curtained space. Her volume keeps increasing and she's yelling at me in Vietnamese. I manage to wriggle into the main area of this room and see that there are other girls peering out from their curtained off areas to see what's up. So I just make a run for it down the steps, her stumbling down after me half dressed and yelling in Vietnamese. I pretty much run past the door guy and jump on the waiting moto and tell him to go. He says a couple words to the door guy (I think to confirm that I had paid) and then takes off.
.[/QUOTE]I think that these days 500,000 VND is kinda cheap for oral with extras CIM in the tourist area of Hanoi. It is only $22.
