Old French Quarters in Hanoi
So sorry to hear about your dry spell in the Old Quarters.
I walked around with my girlfriend and we actually got lost each time (hotel maps are old). The good news is that I get to scout around the old French Quarters (one eye on my lady while the other eye searching for massage parlors or "familiar" or suspect places. We toured and walked most of the area for 3 days and nights but I hadn't seen any places unlike in HCM city (I'll post a separate report).
I also think the fee that they're asking you is too high. I paid 100,000 plus 60,000 tip (but they required it) dong in HCM (I'll post it in a separate HCM city report) for a BJ unless it's straight sex.
[QUOTE=BebeLac;2003893]It is my third day in Hanoi and I had no luck finding anything special. While walking alone in the old quarter at night I attracted a lot of attention from guys in motorcycles asking me if I am interested for massage and BJ. I tried to go to one of these places but I did not like it a bit, the girl was just OK and they were asking for 800 k (and to be honest I was not even sure if it was for BJ or HJ). I said thank you very much and left. The girls were OK but nothing even close to the girls in the gaigoivl and kynu.
Anyway I was determined tonight to try my luck with call girls, so I got a local sim card and send couple of sms to a gorgeous girl I found in gaifoi for 500ST+100 room but got no reply. Then I send another 3-4 sms messages to other girls but no reply.
Hanoi seems, as you people say, a difficult city for mongering. I will try my luck again tomorrow and will let you know.
In few days I will be in Saigon. Hopefully things will be better there. In the mean time any advise will be highly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Hanoi. Not the easiest place.
[QUOTE=Bkkdog;2044919]Could you please tell us a little bit about how you made out on your own. How about the night clubs? Are the girls willing to P4 P?[/QUOTE]BKKDog. I visit Hanoi frequently but it's a tough mongering place in my experience. Saigon is a little better. 100% of my experiences are from KTV bar with a group of Vietnamese friends. Her the girls are LOTS of fun. There are many to choose from and most will return to your hotel with you after sometime in the KTV. In the private rooms with your friends and drinks the girls can get very active. If you tip them 500,000 ($22) they will usually get pretty close to naked and will allow extensive groping and even fingering. The Saigon KTV girls won't do that.
These are all 18-24 year olds and very attractive: 7-9's. I have taken home a couple but I don't know the price because the host paid for me. But I've been told they are 2 - 4 million ($90-$180) for overnight. I also don't know the price of the KTV, but if you PM me I can give the location. I would think you could just take a small room for yourself and order some booze and party with 2-3 girls before picking one and returning to your hotel. It won't be cheap, but the quality will be very good. Once you meet the girls you would be able to set up appointments outside of the KTV during the daytime.
Saigon has a little better access to FS but it takes some hunting around at the MPs and many of the ladies are pretty fat old MILFs.