Hanoi. Not the easiest place.
BKKDog,
I visit Hanoi frequently but it's a tough mongering place in my experience. Saigon is a little better. 100% of my experiences are from KTV bar with a group of Vietnamese friends. Her the girls are lots of fun. There are many to choose from and most will return to your hotel with you after sometime in the KTV. In the private rooms with your friends and drinks the girls can get very active. If you tip them 500,000 ($22) they will usually get pretty close to naked and will allow extensive groping and even fingering. The Saigon KTV girls won't do that.
[URL]http://kynuviet.net/khu-vuc/gai-goi-ha-noi/[/URL]
These are all 18-24 year old and very attractive: 7-9's. I have taken home a couple but I don't know the price because the host paid for me. But I've been told they are 2 - 4 million ($90-$180) for overnight. I also don't know the price of the KTV, but if you PM me I can give the location. I would think you could just take a small room for yourself and order some booze and party with 2-3 girls before picking one and returning to your hotel. It won't be cheap, but the quality will be very good. Once you meet the girls you would be able to set up appointments outside of the KTV during the daytime.
Geisha on Trung Yen Street
Went to this place for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Entry for a King Room is 500 K which include: sauna, bathtub wash, massage on a king-size bed (not the average plastic massage tables). The girl was very pretty with a use tattoo all over her back. She was very playful from bath to massage. Lots of laughs and played kind of a game of shy-when-touched-type-of-girl in contradiction of the loud moaning sounds she enjoyed making very close to me ear during the session. The massage was nothing much to talk about but the fact she was a nice joyful girl made up for it. After 30 minutes into the massage she took off her panties and went to get a glass filled with hot water and some mint mouth water. She took some water in her mouth and started to run it all over my naked body and private parts. Meanwhile she positioned herself in such a way I had free play with her pussy (patch on top, no hair on the lips). At some point she moved over in 69 position and sucked me off real good and gave me a real nice view of her tight wet pussy. This went on till I couldn't hold any longer and we both went both to the bathtub to clean each other. 500 K fixed tip. Will go again.