Tiem Massage Sauna Ozawa .
Visited Tiem Massage Sauna Ozawa (394 Tran Khat Chan), and was pleased with my experience. 500 k VND for the room, which included a steam shower (basically an enclosed and covered shower in your room with a steam machine) and a jetted bath tub where the girl shampoos and scrubs you.
The girl was late 20's or early 30's. Cute enough. No English spoken by the girl and basically no English by the guys at the desk, but they tried to communicate with a smile and we understood each other enough.
The room was very spacious and clean enough. I'm assuming this place is cleaner than most places in Hanoi.
After the bath came the massage. The massage seemed slightly rushed, but she had strong hands, despite her size, and it still felt good even though it was hurried. After the normal massage bits, she did a body to body massage, oftentimes using her tits for genital stimulation. After that was done and junior was fully awake she offered BJ, which I quickly agreed to. Not the best BBBJ ever, but I still very much enjoyed it. When she started, she put my hand on her clit and I stimulated her during the entire session. She was soaking wet by the end of it. First Bush I've seen / felt in years. None of the girls I sleep with back home have pubes and none of the pros I bang in Europe have hair anymore. Much prefer clean shaven, but I know that's rare to find in this part of the world!
Completion was good enough. As soon as orgasm started, she lifted her head up and used only her hand. Still felt good. The cost for these extras were a 500 k VND tip paid directly to the girl after I showered and dressed.
Total was 1 mil VND (500 k for the room with steam shower, tub bath, massage and what seemed like an hour of time + 500 k for the extras). 1 mil VND is currently $44 USD. That's some great bang for the buck, considering it included a relaxing bath, decent but quick massage, and BBBJ.
I saw two other girls while walking to and from the bathroom / reception. One of them looked like about 30 yo and had a mean looking face, although still attractive enough to get the job done. And I also saw a very hot and skinny girl in her early 20's. Will definitely return before I leave Hanoi.
Address clarification please?
[QUOTE=Zeppelin029;1999745]Hey guys, have been doing some research and seems that FS may be a little thin on the ground here. Did manage to find Oasis 2 and will probably details re. Same.
Location wise it's at 77 Cau that. It is on the other side of the main Rd so you will have to cross it. Walkable from old quarter.
It is very obvious when you get there but you have to walk through the garage to the lifts.
Upon enterinр, you're given a choice of packages, went for the cheapest at 550 k VND.
Led to my room where a cute as a button Viet girl in a short white dress with boobs out directed me to the shower for a "steam," a bit like a sauna for some 15 minutes. This is followed by a jacuzzi and her washing you.
You then hop up onto the massage table where she does the time honoured back walk. She then flips you around and starts a bit of a tease. At this point you'll be propositioned for "baby massage". She asked 1 mil for BJ but negotiated down fo 800 k, this may still be overpaying..[/QUOTE]I tried to find this on google and it shows Oasis 2 Hotel at 277 Bach Dang or using the address 77 Cau That, it changes it to 77 Cau that and says it is Sam Son Seafood. Where is this place. Thanks for any help.