1 photos
Local tour guide, platonic company by a Hanoi sweetie.
[URL]https://vietnam.craigslist.org/w4m/d/sweet-heart-girl-hanoi/6445135606.html[/URL]
Her name is Lina, an upright, dignified, English-speaking woman of 26. She's married with a 2 YO baby and want to remain faithful to her husband and baby.
She will provide sigh-seeing tours and local info, but no sex. She may be able to steer you to the right directions for what you need locally. Contact her through Craigslist and mention Captain sends you. She will understand.
Lina will do tour guide and massage
She's serious about her job.
She said she does not want to do sex, unless there is love.
Maybe you would get lucky with both love and sex.
Hanoi How to find girls after a five month study
Hello!
I have tried to put together a list of ways to hook up with girls in Hanoi.
All of which are tested good.
1. Massage parlors, here is a list some of the better ones now, but they are not the only options:
Blue Spa 5/5 Nguyen Khanh Toan.
Mai Spa next door to Blue Spa.
Moscow Sauna Club 11/11, F361 An dng, Ho Tay.
TLT VIP Club 24-26 Phan Văand Trng Đa.
Windy VIP Massage Villa B9 Nguyen Thi Dinh.
Windy VIP Massage 265 Kim Nguu.
Windy VIP Massage 18 Ng 76 Duy Tand.
Sakura Club 217 you c, Twhy H.
Sakura Club 39 Vũ Thnh.
Sakura Club 6 I Nhand, Ba nh.
Sakura Club 175 Quan Hoa, c u Gi y.
De Palace Spa Fortuna Hotel 6 be Lang Ha.
Read more [URL]http://guysnightlife.com/finding-girls-sex-hanoi-vietnam/[/URL].
Read more [URL]http://guysnightlife.com/happy-ending-massage-spasms-hanoi/[/URL].
2. Motorcycle girls are abundant in the old quarter at night I have not tried any because I don't want them to determine where I go. But they are real and I have seen.
3. Every busy street corners at night old quarter near Hoah Kiem Lakee will have a man at the corner, he will ask you if you would like a date for the evening.
I prefer girls at my own hotel.
4. Wechat. I think WeChat is the best way to go. Fully 30% plus of the girls on WeChat are girls looking to hook up for money. Half escorts / massage service. Others free lance. Come to your hotel.
ST 1200-1500 vnd.
LT 2000-3000 Vnd.
5. [URL]https://kynu.net/gai-goi/[/URL].
6. [URL]http://thiendia.com[/URL].
Prices listed. Seems they try to jack prices up.
Find phone numbers of call girls at sites like [URL]http://td.servepics.comnv/[/URL] and GI GọI H n I. GI G I SI Gand. GI GọI Sinh Viand.
Send SMS text message to a girl to ask for a date.
If available, the girl will reply with a hotel name and address. She will meet you there.
Reply to tell what time you can come to the hotel.
Go to the hotel and book a room for 1 hour (VND 50 k-100 k / hour, about USD 3-5/ hour, pay when you check out, you can casually extend the hour), then send another message to let her know the room number.
She will come promptly, have fun. You pay for the shot, not for the time, so no need to rush.
After having fun, pay the girl the price as listed there (on average VND 300 k-500 k / shot, about USD 15-25).
7. Red Light Districts.
Sex in Hanoi red-light district is cheap and openly available. When the night comes, hundreds of girls put on sexyoy clothes to show off and sell their bodies at red-light cafes on many roads. These red-light districts in Hanoi are:
Phan Dang Luu road in Gia Lam district is only several meters long but it has been known for years as a hot spot for prostitution. At 7 pm, this street is died in red color by red light from cafes along the road. In the dim red light, girls wearing short skirts or topless sit at the door of cafes to invite men.
There are a dozen of red-light cafes on Mai Lam road in Dong Anh district.
Dozens of red-light cafes are located on a road in the suburban district of Quoc Oai. Girls are offering there a "quick train" (slang of prostitutes for one service).
In La Duong village in Duong Noi commune, Ha Dong district, there are many disguised coffee shops. There are girls in show-off clothes solicit men. Prostitutes are sitting in coffee shops along the road and waiting for "clients".
However, a bit of knowledge and research beforehand can help you find girls easily without the risk of getting cheated by fraudsters. If you are a beginner, then it would be always helpful if you choose to consult or ask someone who has an experience of visiting the red light districts of Hanoi. That person can probably help you with details and relevant information that are needed for a person to have before visiting such places.
Hanoi street hookers operating.
Phan Dang Luu (Gia Lam district).
Mai Lam (Dong Anh district).
Duong Noi and Ba La (Ha Dong district).
A very comprehensive report about Hanoi.
This list of options should get the bros many girls. I always like Northern girls. They are very sweet, gentle and sexy hehe. Will have to try them soon.
I went to the massage place at hotel Fortuna. There was no sex, not even a hand job. People were laying in beds in cubicles separated by low glass walls. Don't see how any hanhky panky can take place.
[QUOTE=RainmanSahut;2148785]Hello!
I have tried to put together a list of ways to hook up with girls in Hanoi.
All of which are tested good.
1. Massage parlors, here is a list some of the better ones now, but they are not the only options:
Read more [URL]http://guysnightlife.com/finding-girls-sex-hanoi-vietnam/[/URL].
Read more [URL]http://guysnightlife.com/happy-ending-massage-spasms-hanoi/[/URL].
2. Motorcycle girls are abundant in the old quarter at night I have not tried any because I don't want them to determine where I go. But they are real and I have seen.
3. Every busy street corners at night old quarter near Hoah Kiem Lakee will have a man at the corner, he will ask you if you would like a date for the evening..[/QUOTE]