Zalo vs. WeChat. Hanoi & Saigon.
Yes!
Zalo is used by the majority of Vietnamese people.
However, big difference is that WeChat can translate the conversation for you!
You write your message in English, they can read it in Vietnamese or whatever language they use. I. E. Chinese.
They can respond to you in Vietnamese, and you touch conversation and ask WeChat to translate to English. That beats cutting and pasting to translate in another program.
I basically find Zalo much more difficult to communicate with others.
Yes, I've met people on Zalo, but, with much more effort.
From my personal experience, there are at least 5 X more players to hook up with on WeChat.
I find Zalo to be more chat and friend type hook ups.
My observations are from about 9 months experience in Vietnam and about 3 years in China.
If you are unable have good hunting on WeChat, something is wrong.
Good hunting my friends!
Rainman.
This is interesting. Please tell me what the We Chat people nearby feature can do that the Zalo people nearby feature cannot do? Both apps allow you to search by gender and age range. What else do you need? What other app allows you to do more? Each profile shows their distance away as well in both Zalo and We chat Apps. What do you want? Would you like the app to post their exact address? You are comparing the app to an escort website and its not. Its a chat app that just so happens to have some working girls on it. We chat is the same. Line is the same. Its just another way to meet ladies P4P and non P4P. Its amazing how some punters want everything handed to them on a silver platter. I myself like variety and the thrill of sometimes playing the game in a bar or on an app. Other times I'm happy to call an escort from a site. Think about it. Now CL is gone and those providers didn't always leave their numbers. You had to add them on some chat app or send them an email through the CL system. The same idea I think.
So there is no issue here. You can search by location, gender, and age. Good enough for me.