My experience in Hanoi on wechat in particular is completely different to Saigon.
1) There were actually minimal girls openly advertising on wechat.
2) The very very few obvious ones on Zalo seem to get shutdown within 24 hrs.
I never received any "cold calls" from Wechat. Unlike Saigon where I was bombarded with dozens of contact requests every day.
Despite that, I did have some success.
There was one average looking lady that was advertising massage on wechat and she responded positively with photos of 4 ladies that could come to the hotel for massage. I mentioned I was in 5 star hotel and she said it would be no problem.
Of the 4 photos, only 1 was sort of interesting so I gave it a shot. Massage price was 800 K for 90 mins. It was during the day and I had no idea what would happen with the hotel, being a luxury hotel in the French Qtr.
Sure enough 10 minutes later the phone rings and says Mr ALO, Ms Thuy is here to see you, shall I send her to you room? Absolutely Mr Reception that would be most helpful. Up to room come a late 20's, possibly early 30 reasonably looking lady that did match the picture (although the picture was probably a few years old). I didn't beat around the Bush and immediately disrobed by myself and asked her to join me in the bed, to which she eagerly agreed. A lovely 90 minutes went by with some cuddling, kissing, BBBJ and then onto an amazing BBxx which I couldn't help, it's very rare that I would go there, but she was so tight and hungry for some Aussie loving we just went for it with me finishing all over her stomach. She ended with some actual massage and she was very happy with another $800 K tip. A fantastic surprise session compared to the previous couple of days in the old quarter.
The next day I messaged the same owner and said I would pay more if she can find a lady under 21 yo, but she replied saying she only has the 4 girls working in her massage shop and she's not a pimp (or words to that effect). She talked me into trying another who looked reasonable in the photo, but actually when she turned up she looked even better. Unfortunately, she was a single mum so when the clothes came off I lost a bit of interest in taking it all the way as I'm a fussy bugger and like my ladies unblemished. Never mind, I had my Japanese school girl uniform with me and she put it on, which suited here to a T (help cover up the baby signs). She was super keen for FS as well, but I was content for some extended BBBJ with photos as well. Gobbled up and swallowed the lot with heaps of video and photos. Also, she made sure she stayed for the entire 90 minutes by doing massage as well. Tipped the same $800 K.
I messaged many ladies on we chat, and this lady owner was basically the only one that responded, which turned out ok, but I did waste a hell of a lot of time in the process. At least it wasn't a bait a switch like 99% of Saigon Wechats.
