-
[QUOTE=Datiao;2213690]Hi David Cohen / guys.
I have enjoyed reading your informative posts.
I was in haiphong for a night, few weeks ago on the way Halong bay.
I met motor guy near my hotel and he said he could bring me 15 minutes to a place where I can get 1 HR 2 shots w a girl. No charge for the ride, just pay him 500 k after the deed.
As I was alone and it was 7 pm I did not go w him for fear of scam and my safety.
Could you advise whether there are such brothels in Haiphong? He said its not the beach area. I m making another trip next week and appreciate any info.[/QUOTE]Smart move! 15 minute ride could turn to 20-25 minutes and be exposed to unsafe conditions.
I too was offered to take a ride recently "few minutes" away in Hanoi. The guy looked okay and I took a chance.
The place I was brought to was dirty and there were several big guys in the place which most probably would have made it uncomfortable for me.
I immediately left. When you cannot control the situation nor are you familiar with the place, the risk is high. IMHO!
-
Massage.
New massage place was just opened in Hanoi. Looking good if anyone wants to try. They are having 50% discount until the end of month.
[URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan/threads/vip-neko-massage-29-de-la-thanh-chat-luong-dang-cap-khai-truong-50-off.1185286/[/URL]
-
I am going to test.
[QUOTE=DavidCohen;2214214]New massage place was just opened in Hanoi. Looking good if anyone wants to try. They are having 50% discount until the end of month.
[URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan/threads/vip-neko-massage-29-de-la-thanh-chat-luong-dang-cap-khai-truong-50-off.1185286/[/URL][/QUOTE]Is the discount 50% of the list price.
600 k = 300 k?
-
Great girl, great fun.
[QUOTE=TheGreenHorn;2214654]Is the discount 50% of the list price.
600 k = 300 k?[/QUOTE]So went there today at 4 pm so it was quiet.
The place is brand new (1-2 weeks).
Came in sat down. Mama asked me for type of girl I liked, so said beautiful face and skinny. To be fair, I speak fluently Vietnamese so it helped. Quoted Thiendia To get 50% off.
Off we went and they gave me a nice room. It has a mirror on top so you can see all the action.
The girl was a 9 in face, 9 body with a nice tattoo on her ass.
She washed me all over very well. Then proceeded to a quick massage. Then she put nuru gel on me and used her boobs to massage me. Then she started to use her tongue on me. Very sensual, great stuff. Then turned me over and started a BBBJ.
I fingered her, came on her body and we cuddled. She gave me a head massage.
Super GFE. Her name is Yen.
Tipped her 1.5 m which is more than required but we did not discuss money upfront and it was a really great experience so I went for it.
Paid 525 k for the room. This 900 k room + 100 k for nuru gel + 50% discount.
-
HAN Layover.
Having a 5 hour layover in Hanoi. Are there any similar spas as described below closer to the airport. Also any good food options close by?
Thanks for the help.
-
[QUOTE=TheGreenHorn;2214654]Is the discount 50% of the list price.
600 k = 300 k?[/QUOTE]Yes it is, was there last week. Everything is new, and was a great experience.
Ticket 300 k and tipped 600 k including massage, sauna, Nuru, and BBBJ.
-
[QUOTE=TheGreenHorn;2215003]So went there today at 4 pm so it was quiet.
The place is brand new (1-2 weeks).
Came in sat down. Mama asked me for type of girl I liked, so said beautiful face and skinny. To be fair, I speak fluently Vietnamese so it helped. Quoted Thiendia To get 50% off.
Off we went and they gave me a nice room. It has a mirror on top so you can see all the action.
The girl was a 9 in face, 9 body with a nice tattoo on her ass.
She washed me all over very well. Then proceeded to a quick massage. Then she put nuru gel on me and used her boobs to massage me. Then she started to use her tongue on me. Very sensual, great stuff. Then turned me over and started a BBBJ..[/QUOTE]Nice review, I am very impressed with their setup, clean and smell good with lemon grass oil.
Also like the mirror on the ceiling, its fun to watch the girl slide massage you and giving you head.
I talked to the manager and Was told: Yen and Ngoc Anh provided GFE and very skilled.
If you are into young girls like 20's then they have Diem, My and My Anh.
I only checked Diem and was great as well.
-
[QUOTE=Siriuscom;2215177]Having a 5 hour layover in Hanoi. Are there any similar spas as described below closer to the airport. Also any good food options close by?
Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]5 HR layover is very tight. Especially if you flight international. I would suggest stay at the airport and chill.
But if you still wants to goes out. And have fun, the airport is like 30-40 min to city centre by taxi (around 500 K round trip), so you going to need around 90 min for the round trip.
Then you have about 2-3 HR. So you could visit some of the massage nuru, BBBJ places to relax and shower. About 1000 k to 2000 k depends on where you go.
-
[QUOTE=DavidCohen;2215435]5 HR layover is very tight. Especially if you flight international. I would suggest stay at the airport and chill.
But if you still wants to goes out. And have fun, the airport is like 30-40 min to city centre by taxi (around 500 K round trip), so you going to need around 90 min for the round trip.
Then you have about 2-3 HR. So you could visit some of the massage nuru, BBBJ places to relax and shower. About 1000 k to 2000 k depends on where you go.[/QUOTE]Thanks David. I will be on a connecting flight from China so my luggage will be checked already and I will have my boarding pass. That will help. Whats one of the nuru BBBJ places that's pretty close 30-40 min from the airport? Feel free to PM. Thanks.
-
Maybe it almost makes more sense to take a room at the airport hotel, and get some to come over for massage ++.
What's the best website for outcall girls?
-
[QUOTE=SiriusCom;2216277]Maybe it almost makes more sense to take a room at the airport hotel, and get some to come over for massage ++.
What's the best website for outcall girls?[/QUOTE]Out call is not very popular in vietnam for local people. Most people just dine in.
It is even harder because Airport is far from city centre.
-
[QUOTE=SiriusCom;2216271]Thanks David. I will be on a connecting flight from China so my luggage will be checked already and I will have my boarding pass. That will help. Whats one of the nuru BBBJ places that's pretty close 30-40 min from the airport? Feel free to PM. Thanks.[/QUOTE]The massage The GreenHorn checked out couple days ago is new and pretty decent.
-
Travel advice.
Hi,
I am currently residing in Japan and the passport visa is until early September or so. Thus, I am choosing the next place to reside for the next 2 months. Possibly 3 months.
I resided in Hanoi a few years ago and had a sweet Vietnamese GF. If she had been more slender and had perkier breasts, I maybe would have married her.
Anyway, she was most definitely the best part about Hanoi. By far!
So. Although I do prefer lighter skinned northern Viet girls so far, and I like some things about the area around the Cathedral and lake. I still am not sure if I want to risk moving to Hanoi again. Or honestly anywhere in Vietnam.
Basically, resided in Danang last winter and that was generally a horrible place. And so were the women. Bleh. Was so horrible there!
Some people here seem to recommend Saigon. In Saigon there was some fun I remember, such as the hot tocs. Yet there was also some f'ing horrible Korean BS in Saigon. F'ing jealous Korean cockblockers and "Koreans only" brothels. In Vietnam. No Viet guys allowed. Wtf?
Also there were maybe too many Western tourists in Saigon so it felt a little too similar to Bangkok occasionally. And there was a little bit of that "[blue][Deleted by Admin][/blue] Aussie guys and their naive overspending over tipping cuck White guy counterparts have ruined this place a little already" sort of feeling in Saigon. Generally avoid SE Asia partially because Aussie guys seem to have ruined some of it a little.
I am thankful for what "David Cohen" posted and I have been wanting to enjoy some girls in Hai Phong and some of the thiendia girls.
That said, I also have a long term visa for China and know the girl scene there pretty nicely. Although the China p2 p scene was maybe more abundantly easy a few years ago.
So anyway, China is an option, Hanoi is, Saigon is, and so is the phillippines. Although the "women" I saw in the "score birds" Angeles City pool party videos are not My type. At all. In any way whatsoever.
To note, I resided in Pattaya for a month and only remember seeing 1 or 2 "professional" girls there that I would have considered having sex with. I actually had a girl (maybe she was) with nice breasts nude in the bed and I skipped it because wasn't sure she hadn't been a boy before.
Basically I like slender light-skin girls (that have definitely always been girls) and I like residing in a very, very clean hotel or apartment or house in an area that is comfortably safe.
There are some places in China like that. Although making sure the cleaners do things properly has sometimes been a hassle.
I imagine there are some places similar to a China girls sex barbershop at a lower price in or near Hanoi.
Basically I would truly appreciate some great advice on the best place to move where there are many FS with BBBJ options with fun, pretty 18-22 girls for Hai Phong Do Son prices or at least thiendia prices. While also having a nice clean hotel room with a window and fast Internet for 20 US Dollars per night or lower.
Partially considering hanoi and saigon now because of that Grab app. I explored Hanoi by cab a few years ago though and that place was relatively barren regarding fun girl shops.
Where is best to move to this autumn on a 1000 US Dollar monthly budget?
Thanks in advance!
-
To clarify, was simply saying some horrible Aussie guys (not all Aussie guys) had seemingly made the attitudes of locals in some parts of se asia less pleasant than if there hadn't been some horrible aussie guys in those places before.
AKA: I sometimes wish that aussie guys weren't White, because many seemingly haven't behaved "White" enough in the civilized ways in some places in se asia.
-
Sorry, Sex God you won't find exactly what you are looking for.
If you want nice lady and clean, expect to pay somewhere $100/ HR.
For girls that are 10 $-20 $ service not good, and location is not the best.