5 photos
Mai Spa. Everything you need to know
First off I find Hanoi info very sketchy and contradictory over the internet, so I'm going by provide as many facts as I can and hope this post doesn't get flagged for some commercial advertisement rule. So here we go.
November 2018 I go to Mai Spa on 47/5 Nguyen Khanh Toan. It's about a 20-25 min scooter ride from the old quarter. If you see the Lotte Plaza tower you are almost there. There are also a few other massage places around there too, such as Dich Blue Massage which is 3 buildings down and Sakura Spa maybe 2 blocks on 175 Bo Song. To get to Mai Spa you can ask your driver to take you to Highlands Coffee at the beginning of the block. There's a ton of construction in that area, so maybe tricky to find as Mai Spa is off the main road. It's on a small road parallel to the main one. It's like a frontage street.
So you walk in, they speak absolutely no English but they have an English menu (see my uploaded pic). Walk in and the guys will straight up say, 450 k + 500 k tip. You pay 450 k as you leave. 500 k goes to the girl in the room.
They take me upstairs and I use Google translate and ask the guy for a "skinny girl" and tipped him 100 k. He leads me to a room and I ask him about the window in the door but they all have it. I wait and within 5-10 minutes true to my request a tall skinny girl shows up maybe a 6/10 on my scale. She wasn't really doing it for me and seemed grumpy. I didn't have a good vibe so I took out Google translate and made up some bull crap about asking for English speaker and she said none. Then I asked her to change. Next girl shows up. Rounder face, all smiles, Asian see cups, kind of whimsical type of girl. She's a keeper. Thuy #17 age 25. Speaks absolutely no English but she's cheery and fun so no prob.
She preps the bath and starts sauna and takes off my clothes piece by piece. After 5 minutes can't get sauna working. No big deal, I don't care for it, so it's straight to the tub. Turns on the Jets and Washes me head to toe. Not super thorough like I had at Minh Minh Tam in HCMC but good enough. Plays a little with my little man. After bath we go to shower room and she rinses me off then tower dries me.
Table time. I hate how the towels smell. It's the stupid milk bath. She cracks my joints, punches and rubs. It's ok, but not the pro level massage at Minh Minh Tam. Next she leaves get some stuff, ties up her hair,. Takes off her clothes and goes shower. Nice full tits, perky nipples, almost pink. Hair pussy, one small tattoo on her back.
She comes back and exclaims action time comments in Viet. Its really cute and (BTW table is out of view from the window in my room) she's playful the whole time. She does the yogurt and milk licking and sucking all over your body which I didn't really care for. The towels have a milk smell that won't go away. Flip and she works on the ground and chest, licking sucking titillating. Turns me on. BBBJ, stroke, BBBJ strike, strokes while sucking my nips. I grab her boobs and finger her. Fake moans, explosion time. Relieved we smile and she wipes and cover me with towel. She goes to shower off. She comes back, leads me to shower by myself and she dresses. I dress and we try to chat a little. Fun little girl. I tip her and ask her for a pic. It's a huge no, I even offer to tip her and pull out money. It's still a no. Shame. I joke more and she takes me down. They ask me for 450 k. BTW forgot but she turning off half the lights but setup was funny in the room so she just left them on. I like it on to see her hot body.
The girl at the front desk speaks one of my languages and we chat like 5 - 10 minutes and she translates to the other guys. I get a card and writes the closing time of 1:30 am on the card. I should have asked her if I can get 2 girls but I forgot. Walk out and I visit the Nha Nghi's at the end of the street. I walk in and ask 2 of them if they have girls there. I use Google. They say no. But. Earlier. I saw a van pull up and drop me off 2 girls at one of them. So I call BS. He could probably arrange but doesn't want to deal with a non-native.
Would I repeat? Don't think so. That milk smell really bugs and the rooms are just so so. Value wise. 950 k total no haggling. That's $40 USD. That's a bargain compared to what spent in Tokyo the other day.
Anyways. I'll upload the menu, card and pics. So there are the facts.
6 photos
Hanoi. Oasis Hotel (Massage)
Went Oasis weekday 1:30 pm. Across from Fortuna Hotel and two buildings from the US Embassy. The hotel is going through some major renovations, building a new tower, but the lobby is shabby. Take elevator to 5th floor, the spa floor. They will direct you without asking. They know why people are coming here. 600 k for #1 option (cheap massage), 700 for vip #2 90 min, and if I recall, it was 900 for 4 hands massage, 90 minutes.
I choose #2. They lead me to the room and goodness the place is a dump. I got their card. I asked them to write the hours. 10 am to 2 am.
I wait 5 minutes and 23 year old Nhi #85 shows up. OMG she's a 9/10 in a red dress and 3 inch heels. White smooth skin, skinny waist, such a pretty face and not even a mole. Petite. About 5 ft 1. Perfect for me. She is probably the hottest wg ever had. Speaks 0 English and we'll. She's kind of no personality. At Least she's not a smoker.
1. Undress myself.
2. Sauna while she preps.
[URL]3.Com[/URL]e out she puts exfoliating scrub all over you.
4. Sauna again.
5. Bath time. She cleans you head to toe. Plays a little the baby.
6. Dry massage. Kind of crappy but she does take her time and jump on top of you.
7. Now she asks. Kiss baby or boom boom? She wants over 2 mil. I really try to bargain with her but she won't budge at all. She was content to just walk away. I say yes then.
8. Clothes come off and OMG. So freaking hot. A-cup, tiny eraser nips. PINK nipples. Porcelain skin. Only a small tattoo.
9. BBBJ, she gets on top, sitting possible cradle. Fucking amazing spinner. Explosion.
10. She cleans up, makes horrible spitting throat noises the whole time.
11. I clean up by myself.
I ask her for a pic. It's a very big no. I get my wallet and I'm short. I'm 150-250 k short. I open and show her my wallet. She watches me fish around my pants and backpack. I actually wasn't sure if I had enough money but I knew I had around what she asked for. I have secret stash buried in my backpack in case I lose my wallet but I play the game. I open everything up she won't let me get away with it. I find the extra 500 k I have for emergencies like this. She's happy now. I think, should I try to get her phone number? Nah. She's got no personality and we can't communicate, all we can do is just fuck.
I hang around the lobby for 20 minutes watching the talent. OMG the talent is amazing. All 7,8,9's. I got to come back. I was planning to go to Sakura tonight but fell asleep and woke at 3 am. Crap. I have a date tomorrow night and it's my last day. So maybe not be able to repeat Oasis.