Neko nuru massage. Hanoi.
Visited Neko Nuru massage yesterday and was happy I did. I arrived at about 10:45 AM just before they opened (they open at 11:00). Walked into the first floor lobby and a young man asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes and he took me to the elevator and rode with me to the fourth floor. He gave me a glass of cold water and asked me to wait. When he came back he handed me the menu card and I told him I wanted the one hour VIP. It costs 600 k dong for the room plus 600 k dong for the tip. I paid the full amount and he took me to a nice, clean massage room with a bed, steam shower and jacuzzi tub. He turned the water on to let the tub fill and asked me to wait. I waited for about 10 minutes when a beautiful, tiny girl knocked on the door and came in. She was wearing a tight red dress and high heels. She was very cute and had a perfect little body. Not too big in the chest, but perfect. Why shaped. She invited me to undress and get in the steam shower. The glass on the steam shower was fogged up but I could see her undress and get into the tub. I was in the steam shower for about 10 minutes and finally came out on my own. She had a towel wrapped around her naked body and invited me to get in the tub. She took off the towel and joined me in the tub washing my body. Paying special attention to my sensitive spots. We got out and dried off then she asked me to lay face down on the bed. She gave me a so-so dry massage and then brought out the Nuru jelly. She spread the slippery jelly all over my back side and rubbed with her tiny hands, reaching under me occasionally and playing with my balls and my dick. She made some exaggerated sexy sounds that I knew were fake, but it was all part of her show. She then had me flip over and did some quick rubbing on my legs and stomach and then started the main event. She used her hand on my dick and pointed to the overhead mirror where I could watch her do her thing. She gave me a great BBBJ and then went back and forth between using her hand and her mouth. She finally finished me with her hand while sucking on my nipple. Her name is Kim Anh. I would highly recommend Neko Massage and especially Kim Anh.