Long-time lurker. Adagrin and general advice on WGs in Hanoi.
Hi there,
Been a long-time lurker but thought I'd offer some advice as I've been living and working in both Hanoi and HCMC for a good few years now.
Wechat seems to be dead or close to dead in Hanoi, been like this since around November time last year and all I seem to get are very few female profiles, and those that I get are all ones with Chinese text.
Note that I've tried with multiple different SIMs on Vietnamobile, Viettel, etc and it doesn't seem to make a difference unfortunately.
I did have a good time with Wechat last year and the year before. The majority of the girls I met were students and they lived in the Cau Giay / My Dinh areas of Hanoi. I was arranging to meet girls in Nha Nghis around that area and paying around 1 million for one hour (and as many shots as wanted), however that is certainly not the norm any more unfortunately.
For HCMC it was the opposite. Pimps controlling the profiles, standard $60/ shot and no negotiation. Way more mechanical and not worth the effort.
There is an alternative, all the WGs have moved to Line. Get that app on your mobile and you shouldn't have too much problem for ST hookups, prices range from 1. 2 million to 1. 5 million for one shot and there are some seriously beautiful girls out there (although many are just going through the motions and want to get out as quick as possible. Connections are rare but I have made some that are now regular calls away).
Some are possible to negotiate to 1 shot for the same price, but it needs effort and a connection to get there or they will raise up to 2 million minimum.
For those that have the time, there's also Tinder and VietnamCupid for dating girls. Seems to work aok and if you have the time to date, it has a better hit rate.
I'm generally going on two dates before sex, and then I have 3 on the go at any one time.
Now I have a question. Has anyone tried using Adagrin? It's Sildenafil citrate but manufactured by a Vietnamese pharma company, only sold in VN. 3 pack is around 90000 VND, wondered if it's legit / safe and worth the effort?
Cheers,
J.