Excellent report and intel
[QUOTE=FordHarsh;2344363]This is the most basic option provided. The room has a sauna, a single bath and a single bed, laid out in a neat pattern that divides the room into the needed sections for activites. Perhaps the best part of this room is the long rectangular mirror on the ceiling over the bed. More on this later. Since the glass panels of the sauna steam up, consider putting your items locked in your backpack since you will probably not have visibility for a period of time. If I had to nitpick, lacking a locker in a massage room would have been the one, but after 3 visits, I never felt that there would be a chance of something going missing.
I had picked #4 (Ann) since she was one among the few that offered CIM and Rimming. A pleasant surprise when she walked in and started conversing in broken English. She had a black dress on without a bra revealing her ample bosom. She came close, started unbuttoning my shirt and tried to engage in chit chat asking where I'm from etc. As she was unbuttoning me, I took the chance to pull her in slightly and she partook in a good tight hug. Firm tits and ass, I knew this would be good from that moment on but got shot down with the turn to the cheek when I leaned in for a kiss. She then undressed me wholly and led me to the sauna. The sauna was very good, with consistent heat and they have leaves of eucalyptus (or maybe some other herbs) in the sauna which lends an aroma. I can see her clean up the bath tub, lay out the towels etc while inside the sauna. After 5-6 minutes, I step out and she takes me to the tub...[/QUOTE]Will be in Hanoi soon and this (and previous one) is very useful. Thanks for taking time and for such detail. Hope I can offer some future feedback too.
3 photos
Good morning VietNam! Beginners Guide
Hello VietNam!
I am going try and tell you all you need to know to monger Happily in Hanoi based upon my experiences.
Arrival. Grab works from airport. Taxi is more expensive. Plan About 250,000 vnd to Old Quarter. WiFi works in airport so your phone will work to order Grab. Remember tag number (important not to get in wrong cab), take screenshot, go outside 2nd island to meet.
Where to stay? Best Hotel, Pretty Much any in Old Quarter will work fine.
I recommend, Central Park Hotel, price fair, located between 2 straight massage parlors, very nice staff, girl friendly and seems to be centrally located when doing Wechat or LINE search for girls, Yes, location is important for search distance order in programs. Oh yes, frequent visitor, they store luggage for up to 1 year and will store your motorbike free. Really great for frequent travelers. Best location. Hotel Center of most things to do. Free big breakfast eggs, omelet, fruit, juices, toast etc. If friends, they invite you supper also. Good Good Guys.
Central Park Hotel.
56 Hang B.
Hoah Kiem Hanoi, Hanoi.
Next, after check in hotel? Do I need a local Telephone / Sim card? Yes, You need a local sim card for your phone if you want to communicate. Best way to buy is go to the store of carrier you choice. No problem to buy with passport. I recommend Viettel, Why? Viettel network Installed and maintained by the military, owned by the government and has by far the Best coverage for All of VietNam. Viettel, the store right, 2 blocks from hotel front door.
OK, so you are ready?
Instant meet? Gaigoi (call girls) websites all of these work Kynu, thiendia, (2 best) or timgaigoi, girlchanh, kieunuviet, thiendiam, gailamtien, girlchanh. Find girl you like (prices quoted), best to look at most recent dates, that helps find most active girls, text her message from your phone of what you want. You need to translate into Vietnamese, use google translate. IE. 1 shot? Meet? Etc. The price quoted is normally for 40 minutes 1 shot, some allow 2 shots within that time. They will send You back a message of hotel name and address to meet. Go there and get room for 1-2 hours normally, hotel will tell you price, cheap, cheap. Text girl room number, she will then come to your room. All has been honest to my knowledge. None will work without condom for FS. My experience, girl in picture is same girl with photo shop. Most only speak Vietnamese.
Meet girls online.
Wechat, Yes, it still works, not as good as previous years. Still good to setup an account on your phone. Your location helps, reason I say stay old quarter. Search people nearby. Send friend request to girls you like. Girls usually start working about 9 pm. Average Prices 1,400,00 vnd ST, 2,500,000 vnd LT. I had at least 4-6 offers per night this week. All pretty girls. July 2019.
LINE, (The Best) set up account, do search people nearby, send friend request to girls you like pictures. I got 20 hits within 1 hour. All pretty girls.
Zalo, Setup account, Yes, can meet girls, but difficult. I have succeeded. Line and Wechat much easier forums. More regular / real girls on Zalo.
Craigslist still works. Look under activities or missed connections.
[URL]https://vietnam.craigslist.org/?lang=en&cc=us[/URL]
Finally, to make things easy for You. I am giving you names / ids of real girls you can meet. Look at picture and names information. Pictures attached. Look at ID. Search in Wechat or Line, find girl, make friends. Later Good Friends?
Do I need a motorbike? I say Yes. Makes travel easy and fun. Unrestricted and timely travel as to your schedule. If you decide No motorbike, Grab is best 2nd choice. Install on your phone and setup an account. Works great. I even got laid from lady Grab driver. Do I need a VN drivers license, NO. I got one, never checked in 4 years. Can I get license, Yes. Complicated. [URL]https://www.vietnam-immigration.org.vn/news/view/how-to-convert-driver-license-for-foreigner-living-in-vietnam-part-2.html[/URL].
Motorbike. What should I buy. I suggest You Buy a Yamaha Nouvo. $200-$300. Easy to drive, easy to repair, cheap price. First get it serviced. Good mechanic near hotel. They give you name. Drive it and sell it on Craigslist when leaving. Or give it away to another monger coming Hanoi. Leave hotel for next guy? Play it forward. How to buy. Look on Craigslist, or call this guy. I bought several for girls. Don't pay asking price. Ride and check brakes and lights. Make them repair anything wrong. Then good to go. I suggest, Buy good helmet, HJC makes good reasonable priced helmets. Don't buy junk on street. Oh yes, buy cheap rain poncho, put in storage motorbike.
ED or Need some help to build up steam? Vietnamese Adagrin / Viagra or Megafort / Cialis both work available and are available at drug store no prescription needed.
OK, Now bored, You are interested in wild weekend or 3 some or 4 some? This is how to do it easy.
Go to Do Son, South of Haiphong, it is very famous for this kind of quick, cheap assembly line service. In Do Son, the famous area is called: Bo Xay Dung. More girls, and the quality is better, they will charge you 300,000 VND / shot all inclusive. But you can negotiate to 250,000 VND / shot. Overnight is normally 750,000 VND from 2 am to 6 am. Or 1,5 M from 12 AM to 6 am.
You can rent a room there for about 300,000/ night, I suggest try to get rooms on higher floors, they are often more clean, the rooms on lower or main floor get too much actions, and are very dirty.
IF you want 3 some 4 some 5 some, just tell them, just multiply the cost. So if I want to get service from 3 girls at the same time. You are going to pay 750,000 or 900,000 vnd depending on what the negotiated price for each shot is. Sometimes it is 300,000 sometimes 250,000 vnd.
To get to Do Son from Ha Noi, you guys can go by bus (cheapest). From Ha Noi, you take bus to Hai Phong, About $5 or less, it takes about 1 hour 15 min. Then from Hai Phong, you take another bus to Do Son, about $2 or less, this take about 1 HR min.
Coordinates Google maps.
[URL]https://www.google.com/maps/place/Special[/URL]++++++Collections / at 20.6834437,106.7948661,19.92 z / data=!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x314 a6 c8 aa9069599 azingx895181 d45 d8 b5 e7 a!8 m2!3 d20.6836979!4 d106.7946561.
Most of the information from this topic is from [URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan/threads/...-2018.1156777/.[/URL].
I hope this has helped You!
Happy Hunting!
Rainman.
Yes, I renewed ISG membership with cash by mail, Yes, it works fine.
Get membership. Share reports.
How to do find friends Line
After installing Line and ready to find friends go to bottom right hand corner of screen and select MORE.
A new screen appears.
Noe look top right hand corner, second row Down.
Select people nearby.
A New page appears showing pictures of people nearby sorted in order by distance from you. (Reason I say hotel location helps).
Many have Captions. IE Massage Men, Massage, Lonely, those are hints.
Go ahead and send friend request to pictures you like. Make sure you allow location services ON when asked.
I got 20 replies in 2 hours. Most Girls P4 P.
You will also get Friend Request from girls you did not contact yourself.
Duh? Most of these girls are P4 P.
Negotiate your best deal.
They all will come to you at Hotel.
Tell front desk you have a girl friend dropping by.
Have a great time!
I am going try and tell you all you need to know to monger happily in Hanoi based upon my experiences.
Arrival. Grab works from airport. Taxi is more expensive. Plan about 250,000 vnd to old Quarter. WiFi works in airport so your phone will work to order Grab. Remember tag number (important not to get in wrong cab), take screenshot, go outside 2nd island to meet.
Where to stay? Best Hotel, pretty much any in Old Quarter will work fine.
I recommend, Central Park Hotel, price fair, located between 2 straight massage parlors, very nice staff, girl friendly and seems to be centrally located when doing Wechat or LINE search for girls, Yes, location is important for search distance order in programs. Oh yes, frequent visitor, they store luggage for up to 1 year and will store your motorbike free. Really great for frequent travelers. Best location. Hotel Center of most things to do. Free big breakfast eggs, omelet, fruit, juices, toast etc. If friends, they invite you supper also. Good Good Guys.
Central Park Hotel.
56 Hang BE.
Hoah Kiem Hanoi, Hanoi.
Next, after check in hotel? Do I need a local Telephone / Sim card? Yes, You need a local sim card for your phone if you want to communicate. Best way to buy is go to the store of carrier you choice. No problem to buy with passport. I recommend Viettel, Why? Viettel network Installed and maintained by the military, owned by the government and has by far the Best coverage for All of VietNam. Viettel, the store right, 2 blocks from hotel front door.
OK, so you are ready?
Instant meet? Gaigoi (call girls) websites all of these work Kynu, thiendia, (2 best) or timgaigoi, girlchanh, kieunuviet, thiendiam, gailamtien, girlchanh. Find girl you like (prices quoted), best to look at most recent dates, that helps find most active girls, text her message from your phone of what you want. You need to translate into Vietnamese, use google translate. IE. 1 shot? Meet? Etc. The price quoted is normally for 40 minutes 1 shot, some allow 2 shots within that time. They will send You back a message of hotel name and address to meet. Go there and get room for 1-2 hours normally, hotel will tell you price, cheap, cheap. Text girl room number, she will then come to your room. All has been honest to my knowledge. None will work without condom for FS. My experience, girl in picture is same girl with photo shop. Most only speak Vietnamese.
Meet girls online.
Wechat, Yes, it still works, not as good as previous years. Still good to setup an account on your phone. Your location helps, reason I say stay old quarter. Search people nearby. Send friend request to girls you like. Girls usually start working about 9 pm. Average Prices 1,400,00 vnd ST, 2,500,000 vnd LT. I had at least 4-6 offers per night this week. All pretty girls. July 2019.
LINE, (The Best) set up account, do search people nearby, send friend request to girls you like pictures. I got 20 hits within 1 hour. All pretty girls.
Zalo, Setup account, Yes, can meet girls, but difficult. I have succeeded. Line and Wechat much easier forums. More regular / real girls on Zalo.
Craigslist still works. Look under activities or missed connections.
[URL]https://vietnam.craigslist.org/?lang=en&cc=us[/URL]
Finally, to make things easy for You. I am giving you names / ids of real girls you can meet. Look at picture and names information. Pictures attached. Look at ID. Search in Wechat or Line, find girl, make friends. Later Good Friends?
Do I need a motorbike? I say Yes. Makes travel easy and fun. Unrestricted and timely travel as to your schedule. If you decide No motorbike, Grab is best 2nd choice. Install on your phone and setup an account. Works great. I even got laid from lady Grab driver. Do I need a VN drivers license, NO. I got one, never checked in 4 years. Can I get license, Yes. Complicated. [URL]https://www.vietnam-immigration.org.vn/news/view/how-to-convert-driver-license-for-foreigner-living-in-vietnam-part-2.html[/URL].
Motorbike. What should I buy. I suggest You Buy a Yamaha Nouvo. $200-$300. Easy to drive, easy to repair, cheap price. First get it serviced. Good mechanic near hotel. They give you name. Drive it and sell it on Craigslist when leaving. Or give it away to another monger coming Hanoi. Leave hotel for next guy? Play it forward. How to buy. Look on Craigslist, or call this guy. I bought several for girls. Don't pay asking price. Ride and check brakes and lights. Make them repair anything wrong. Then good to go. I suggest, Buy good helmet, HJC makes good reasonable priced helmets. Don't buy junk on street. Oh yes, buy cheap rain poncho, put in storage motorbike.
ED or Need some help to build up steam? Vietnamese Adagrin / Viagra or Megafort / Cialis both work available and are available at drug store no prescription needed.
OK, Now bored, You are interested in wild weekend or 3 some or 4 some? This is how to do it easy.
Go to Do Son, South of Haiphong, it is very famous for this kind of quick, cheap assembly line service. In Do Son, the famous area is called: Bo Xay Dung. More girls, and the quality is better, they will charge you 300,000 VND / shot all inclusive. But you can negotiate to 250,000 VND / shot. Overnight is normally 750,000 VND from 2 am to 6 am. Or 1,5 M from 12 AM to 6 am.
You can rent a room there for about 300,000/ night, I suggest try to get rooms on higher floors, they are often more clean, the rooms on lower or main floor get too much actions, and are very dirty.
IF you want 3 some 4 some 5 some, just tell them, just multiply the cost. So if I want to get service from 3 girls at the same time. You are going to pay 750,000 or 900,000 vnd depending on what the negotiated price for each shot is. Sometimes it is 300,000 sometimes 250,000 vnd.
To get to Do Son from Ha Noi, you guys can go by bus (cheapest). From Ha Noi, you take bus to Hai Phong, About $5 or less, it takes about 1 hour 15 min. Then from Hai Phong, you take another bus to Do Son, about $2 or less, this take about 1 HR min.
Coordinates Google maps.
[URL]https://www.google.com/maps/place/Special[/URL]++++++Collections / at 20.6834437,106.7948661,19.92 z / data=!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x314 a6 c8 aa9069599 azingx895181 d45 d8 b5 e7 a!8 m2!3 d20.6836979!4 d106.7946561.
Most of the information from this topic is from [URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan/threads/...-2018.1156777/.[/URL].
I hope this has helped You!
Happy Hunting!
Rainman.
Yes, I renewed ISG membership with cash by mail, Yes, it works fine.
Get membership. Share reports.