Possible to use Zalo outside Vietnam?
Hello,
I am planning my first trip to Hanoi and a few other places in Vn in August.
Have been able to establish contact with a bunch of girls through various websites, but they all seem to use Zalo!
Though I can setup Zalo from my own country using my own mobile number, there seems to be no way to hide the number. Is it possible to create a Zalo account with a fake or virtual mobile number?
Please assist.
OopsBoy.
Chi. Neko Nuru Massage Hanoi
I was in Hanoi for the past 3 months. Got multiple encounters in Neko Nuru Massage.
Decided I need to go to a happy ending massage. So googled and found neko nuru massage. I took a girl named "chi" since I am not petite person. We started with the naked batching in the tub followed by dry massage. Shen then poured the nuru oil all over the body and started to move her tongue all around the body. Took good care of the important places. Jonny was hard enough she noticed that started with the BBBJ. It was one of the awesome BBBJ ever. It went for close to 15 minutes. Came all over her mouth which she swallowed. Asked her if she can do a FS. She said it is not possible here but gave her contact. Came out like a happy man.
Damage: 1. 9 million VND.
I called her up next day asked if she came to come my hotel in Old quarter and asked her how much and she came down to 1. 5 million VND for 2 hours. She said OK and came over. We got naked and I was kissing her all over. Then she slowly started with the BBBJ Once johnny hard enough I put on the protection and entered her in mission. Fucked her for 10 minutes then asked her to get on top of me. We banged for close to 15 minutes in WOT, then came over inside protection.
Damage: 1.5 million VND.
WIR: maybe if come back to Hanoi.
Visiting Hanoi in October
I'll be visiting Hanoi in October and I have a weekend to kill before my guided tour starts. I was eyeing some of the ladies on [URL]cityoflove.com[/URL] and I'm skeptical they are legit simply because they are so damn attractive. Is my radar failing me here? My experience with sex work is that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. However I have no experience in SE Asia. Has anyone used this website?
I know the quoted prices are high but I only have one weekend and given that my usual haunts are US strip clubs a few hundred for a beautiful woman is cheap. I did send a Whatsapp message and got a fairly prompt response, so that's something I guess. I would much prefer to just order a lady to my hotel as I'm not huge on the bar scene. I'll venture out if necessary though.
Either way, thanks for all your contributions. Hopefully I'll have something to add come October.