Visit to a local massage joint
Since the Hanoi forum is so dead and with such a dearth of actionable information, I though I'd relate an experience I had recently. I won't say the name of the place but will give clues at the end that most will figure out with a little bit of effort. I entered the joint and saw they had a 3 tiered price system. I took the standard sauna, bath, massage deal for 500 dong. I was led to the room, which was pretty nice containing a small sauna (which looked more like a shower), a bath tube, and a massage table. After a few minutes 6 women in their 20's and 30's came into the room and I was told to choose. They were all at least OK ranging on my 10 pt. Scale from 5's to 7's. I choose a perky 7 who called herself (what sounded like) "Tree. " She spoke very little English but was pleasant and playful. I started off in the sauna for 10 minutes while she ran the bath and made up the massage table. She then coaxed me through hand gestures to jump into the bath tub, where she scrubbed me head to toe, paying a disproportionate amount of time on jerking my junk to insure I was good and hard.
After the 15 minute bath, she gestured to me to get out of the bath tube, where she thoroughly dried me off and then I laid on the table, face down. She gave an average 40 minute massage and then told me to turn over. After I did she went right for my shaft and balls to get me hard again while sucking on one of my nipples. I reached over and noticed for the first time that she wasn't wearing shorts or panties under the shirt she was wearing and subsequently enjoyed myself caressing her soft ass cheeks and slightly hairy pussy. She seemed to be wet but I can't confirm whether that was natural or (more likely) had slipped some sort of lubricant in when I wasn't looking. I started fingering her and she moved her ass into to it, seemingly encouraging it. She then asked, "Boom boom?" I countered by making the jerk off motion (since I didn't know how much FS would set me back I wanted to start off with something more conservative). She quickly added some oil to her hand and started to aggressively jerk me off for a few minutes while I continued to explore her nether regions. After finishing, she had me shower and she dried me off again. I didn't have a clue how much I should tip her as tips are all over the place on this forum but I figured another 500 to her should do the trick. She seemed fine with it.
The whole session lasted about 1 hour and 15 minutes and I was reasonably satisfied. For $40 total it was ok but I highly suspect I overpaid with my tip. For a happy ending perhaps she would have been fine with 200 an 500 for FS? The place I went to is named after the national flower of a nation that in 2013 registered 21.3 million cats and dogs living there.
Returned to the same place
I returned to the same place I described in my post of 9/13/20. Same deal (500 dong package) but this time I picked a reasonably cute girl with glasses who goes by "Ms. An." Her massage wasn't as good as the one last week, however, she did offer me FS on the flip through her translation program. She started at 1500 and quickly went down to 1000. I decided it wasn't worth it so we agreed on the standard happy ending for 500. Not sure if FS is always offered by every girl at this place but I can confirm it's on "Ms. An's" menu at least.
More actionable information
Since nobody in Hanoi gives any actionable information except pretty photos of naked girls, which means nothing (I'd love to meet these guys in person to see how they are but they are mostly keyboard warriors and legends in their own mind). I guess I will be the lone cowboy who will help the average monger. I've only been here a couple of months but I can say I've found at least a couple of venues to find a little fun for a reasonable price. If you are looking for some P4 P that doesn't involve apps and online wishful thinking, then the best places to frequent are late night clubs. I've been to a few and the best are Birdcage and another place called the "hidden bar" in Tay Ho. Both are places that don't get going until around 1 am and usually have half a dozen or more available girls throughout the night for take out. Helps if you dress decent, are clean, and are decent human beings. Go there and be nice and you'll see groups of 1-3 Vietnamese girls who will do you short-time for USD 20-30.