Bike tours with Girl Drivers
[QUOTE=BearCub;2749891]Again, appreciate the advice.
Do any off the Bike tours run by female allow cheeky fondles on the quiet while you are sitting behind them. Don't want to do something pervy and make the girl feel awkward because I am a horn dog. 🙃
I will ask, but it could be an awkward ride if the girl was to decline and I am still sitting behind her for the rest of the tour.[/QUOTE]Most of these bike tours (food tours, city tours) with young girls as drivers are legit businesses. If they speak good English, then you should try chatting first to get to know them. Look for signs of them being flirty or open to advances or not before you start groping or fondling them, especially in traffic and during daylight. If you really like her, ask for her phone number so you can call her after she finishes working. If she doesn't give her number, then stop, and just enjoy the rest of your tour. Last thing you want on your trip is to grope a girl bike driver in public and having her reject you and make a scene. You may get a beating from the locals.
I haven't heard of bike tours at night, so don't know if they're legit or not.
No Ninh Binh tam coc section so ill ask here
Since there's no forum for ninh binh tam coc I assume there's not much action there? Or at least some worth of posting? I had a great mongering week in ho chi minh recently and now heading up north. Will be there for a week and any info would be much appreciated!
Lady Windy Massage review
I kind of stumbled on this place yesterday while exploring the area. It is a VIP massage joint even though it doesn't say that in their name. They had a 500 K massage with a 500 K tip that would go for 80 minutes. You don't get to choose the girl but you can change her out if you're not happy. The facility was very clean. Sauna was good. The bath was very nice. She actually got in there with me and was not in any hurry whatsoever. In fact she stayed with me for a full 78 minutes. I think she was early 30's. Decent body. No English. BJ skills were amazing. I think she would've allowed me to pop twice if I wanted to. For FS, she wanted 2 million. I passed on that. I ran into two more therapists in the elevator and they were beautiful. I think this is a hidden gem spot. I would definitely go back.
Taco.
Travel from Hanoi to Halong
Little bit off topic.
I have one travel from Hanoi to ha-long.
What would be best way to travel. ?
Any site which can be used for reliable bus, train booking.
Thanks in advance.
Need hotel recommendations
Hey Bros, I am arriving on Feb and planning to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. My trip will be 70% mongering and 30% sightseeing.
For Saigon, I have booked my hotels and apartments nearby little Japan and bui vien street but confused about Hanoi. Most of the famous hotels seem to be in the old quarter area. I am planning to try Lady windy massage and Fortuna hotel spa but they seem bit far from this area.
Can you guys recommend any good hotels or areas where I should stay for mongering. Also does the hotel spas in old quarter provide any service?