Anyone been mongering in LP recently?
Any recommendations, places to avoid, freelancers greatly received.
Happy to share my experience for others later.
Printable View
Anyone been mongering in LP recently?
Any recommendations, places to avoid, freelancers greatly received.
Happy to share my experience for others later.
[QUOTE=Mosquito2002;3050518]Has anyone visited Boten recently?
Doing a short trip to Vientiane next month (only 5 day), and was thinking about shortening my time in Vientiane to doing a 2 day trip to Boten.
Train there and back seems pretty straight forward, using the usual hotel reservations sites there aren't many good hotels (only see Starry Sky Resort, that might be ok. But seems fully booked for March) and haven't seen any high praises for the place where P4 P is concerned.
Mainly a trip for something new and hopefully exciting.[/QUOTE]Did you ever get to Boten? It sounds quite an exciting place. Any reports would be greatly appreciated.
Hello everyone,
After 1 month in Vang Vieng (for work purposes), here is my report:
- First visited Chalern Massage (next to the M&M hotel, on the right), the girl I chose was very pretty, around 18 (no more than 20), but the experience was overall awful. The place smelled mold real bad, and I chose a more expensive aromatherapy massage as my back was bruised but she didn't massage me at all and went straight for the "boom boom" proposal, refusing to massage me first.
Needless to say, I wasn't really excited after this refusal, and then she just layed on her back after having put me a condom, refusing to let my tong or even my fingers touch her pussy, just straight put my dick in her pussy and waited for me to just "do m'y thing".
Despite her being really beautiful, I couldn't get hard with her demeanor. She was even chatting with her mama-san through the certain while I fucked her. After a while, I finally managed to get hard, but she refuses to let me put it back in after, so I barely finished with a handjob.
Paid her 600'000 for the "boom-boom", I refused to pay for the massage that she didn't provide.
- Then visited Linly massage (in the 7-11 street), I chose a beautiful girl, around 18, tall and skinny. The experience was the complete opposite.
She started with a nice vigorous massage for around 30 min during which she kept caressing my dick every now and then until I got rock hard. Only then did she offer "boom boom".
Started with a soft handjob, then she went on top for a long BB grinding (outercourse) during which she became dripping wet. She then layed on her back and spread her legs, allowing me to enjoy a long DATY. I then tried to stick it inside of her raw, but she refused without condom. Condom was put, and she rode my dick for a while before laying on her back to have me fuck her hard. As I was about to cum, I pulled out and removed the condom while she wanked my cock until I exploded on her pussy to her great enjoyment.
Paid her 500'000 for the boom-boom + 100'000 to the establishment for the massage. No BJ unfortunately.
Came back a few times, every time with the same pleasure.
-Tried Honey Massage, further south, a few times. The first 2 times, the beauty I chose didn't offer any kind of sexual service, despite me being fully naked with a hard-on while she massaged me.
Massage was great though, very vigorous, son I came back a few times.
The third time, I chose another girl, mid-twenties, a bit less beautiful but with a nice smile.
This time, she first massaged me for around 45 min before offering me a "special massage" for 600'000. However, she only meant a handjob by that. Tried negotiating boom-boom, but she wouldn't go down 1'200'000 for FS (she was only working here for 4 days and was afraid of her mama-san hearing us, they mostly act as a regular massage place apparently). Negotiated a BB BJ for 600'000, the experience was good overall, she visibly lacked experience but she tried her best and kept apologizing every time her teeth scraped my helmet haha. After I came, she finished massaging me for around 20 more minutes.
Paid 600'000 for the BB BJ, plus 120'000 for the massage.
- Then went to the place listed as "Massage spa" on Google maps, a bit further up the road from the M&M hotel, on the other side of the street.
Arrived late, around 11 PM, and there was a lot of choice. Picked a stunning 18 girl with braces and had a wonderful time. It was the only place with private rooms. She first massaged me for 15 min, fully naked with her pussy grinding my skin while she massaged me, awesome. We then move to the boom-boom. No BJ unfortunately, but she moaned as I enjoyed DATY on her before fucking her hard as she kept moaning. She was visibly really liking it, her pussy dripping wet while I fucked her in every position.
After a while, we realized that the condom was no longer on my dick (those condoms are too small and tend to slip away.). I showed it to her, but as she has no spare condom with her we just kept fucking BB until I came on her pussy to her great enjoyment.
We then had a shower together to finish the experience on the best possible note.
Paid her 800'000 for the boom-boom, massage was free of charge.
However, be carefully as coming back down I noticed that a much younger girl (13-14 years old maybe, clearly underage anyway) was now hanging with the other girls working here. I don't know if she was a worker's daughter or if she was also working here herself, I didn't ask as I was about to leave, but I didn't return afterwards to find out.
Final day in Vang Vieng.
Tried the second MP next to M&M hotel (the one on the left this time). Maybe it was due to the hour (it was like 5 PM), but the only worker available for a "special" massage was a ladyboy, the rest was just here for regular massages services. I didn't partake and just went for a regular massage instead.
Tried Phally Massage (in the 7-11 street, across the street from the ATM). Worse massage experience of my life. Picked a stunning young girl, she set up the mattress for the massage and went out while I layed down on the mattress, then I heard the one who seemed to be the boss (a ladyboy) yell something at her in their tong. So I kept waiting, until the curtain opened up again but instead of the young girl I had picked it was the boss / ladyboy (in his 30's and mean-looking) coming in, telling me he would do the massage instead.
I was of course disappointed, but I taught that I could just enjoy a regular massage before emptying balls somewhere else after.
Bad mistake. The boss / lady boy massaged my legs for 2 minutes, with super rough / callous hands, until he went straight touching my dick telling me how big I was and how he was impressed. He asked me if I wanted a special massage while starting to wank me, I answered no but he kept wanking me and asked me a second time if I wanted his special massage, I said no and asked for a girl instead, but this ladyboy wouldn't take no for an answer. I told him I just want a regular massage from, but he answered complimenting me again about my dick and how "beautiful" it was. And kept wanking me with his super callous hands. At that point, I was starting to get a boner despite the fact I wasn't excited at all, and I told myself "what the heck, why not let him play with my cock for 1 minute if it makes him happy". He didn't ask for money at any point by then, he just seemed to enjoy watching and touching my cock, so why not let him enjoy it for a bit. But after around 30 seconds of hard-wanking his super-callous hands started hurting my cock (like if he was sanding my cock. Awful.) so I said stop and tried to sit-up but now his face became angry-looking and he kept me down with one hand telling me "Ok, now you pay".
I was shocked, he insisted that I paid him 700'000 for what he had just done (that I never asked for.), I said no, that I just wanted a regular massage, he shouted something in Lao and I heard movement, and he insisted menacingly "No no, you PAY now". I took 500'000 from my shirt pocket and gave it to him, he paused for like 15 seconds then answer "Ok" and left leaving the curtain half-open (while I was still with my dick out.), shouting something to the girl I initially picked before leaving the MP entirely with the money Injust gave him.
I started putting back my shirt getting ready to leave, but the girl I initially picked came through the curtain and apologized like 5 times before telling me she will massage me now that her boss left. This girl had magic in her hands. It was the best massage I had in my life, sincerely. But, despite the fact I was already naked with my hard dick pointing in her direction, she didn't offer any kind of special massage and she didn't touch my dick and balls once (although she looked at it with a smile a few times before turning her head embarrassed when I returned her smile haha). She massaged me for 75 minutes, removing all the pains in my body, and didn't charge me anything. I gave her the price of the massage as a tip and she was very happy.
The girls here seem to be real massage therapists, I believe that only the boss / ladyboy does the nasty. Anyway, the worse experience in my life, followed by maybe the best massage in my life. Strange.
After this experience, I wanted something more reliability and I went back to the "Massage Spa" place. 4 times. Picked a different girl each time. From 10 PM you will find an average of 6-7 girls (usually 2-3 outside and 4-5 inside), with at least 2-3 stunners out of the lot (sometimes "hiding" a bit further inside sitting on mattresses). The 4 I picked were 8 to 10/10 (if you like them Asians, of course) : white-skinned and super fit / skinny, around 18 years old, faces belonging in idol magazines and super hot in the nasty. 800'000 for FS.
They don't just lay and wait while looking away like most girls in other MPs, here they really seem to enjoy what they do, they moan, they scream, they all become dripping wet when you slide your tong in their pussy. Only covered sex (even BJ), except for this one time where the condom slipped away, but the best place in Vang Vieng in my opinion. The first time I went there was an underage girl hanging with the other girls sonI was a bit afraid, but I inquired about it when I returned and from what I understood it's one of the girl's little sister living with her sister as they have no parents, so when her sister works she just hangs here with the girls. Still a bit disturbing, but I was reassured.
Spent a week in Thakhek.
Small town with not much to see and do, barely-average restaurants, but a pretty laid-back atmosphere and overall good vibe from local people towards farangs (apparently, we're not as common a sight as we can be in more popular places such as Vientiane / VV / LP).
Local girls giggle with excitation and embarrassment when you approach them, which was entertaining.
I didn't have time to socialize however, so instead of playing the small-talk game with locals I went on top find a place to empty my balls in exchange of a few bucks.
As mentioned in previous reports, MPs downtown (near the river) AR all legit places with not action to be found.
Action takes places a 2-3 km up North, near the bus station.
However, if you (like myself) prefer mongering by night, be aware: there are practically no tuk-tuk drivers to be found in the streets after 7-8 PM.
As a result, I walked all the way up North looking for shady places while moving towards the bus station.
The closest place I found was Era Massage, around 2 km from downtown; an old house at the bottom of a garden on the right of main street.
Went inside unsure if it was open, as it was already 11 PM and the sign mentioned 10:30 as closing time, but when I entered inside all the girls seemed very excited to see a farang.
All the girls started talking and giggling, some hiding to observe the scene as the lady at the reception ( 25-30 years old, 5/10) led me to a private room. She left the room and I overheard some more talking and giggling from several girls for about 5 minutes while they were visibly figuring who would take care of me.
After a while, the door opened again and one of the most beautiful girls I had seen in the country, a solid 9. 9/10, came inside. 18 years old, very fresh, the smoothest skin, and that shy-but-curious look on her face.
She proceeded with the massage, 1 h of real massage, she blushed every time she looked at my hard boner but she didn't seem to dare touching my dick, as if afraid it would bite her haha.
When she finished the massage, I asked if boom boom was ok, she paused to think for 10 seconds and answered "OK".
She went out and came back 30 seconds later with a few condoms. She asked if condom was ok, I answered yes as I'm not under PrEP (although I really hesitated seeing her freshness), and she proceeded to get naked.
She was a bit of a starfish at first, a bit tensed in the beginning, but she soon got pretty wet as she felt my hard dick inside her.
When I went down for DATY, she didn't expected it but she soon started moaning and screaming very hard, holding my head against her pussy until she squirted in my mouth a few times before I put my dick back inside.
At that point, hearing the pleasure she was having, a lot of the girls opened the door to watch while giggling. It was turning me on even harder, but she was embarrassed about it and locked the door so we wouldn't be interrupted anymore.
After a good 45 minutes of good fuck and several orgasms on her part, I felt the condom slipping out of my dick (those small asian condoms again.) and feeling her wet pussy around my cock I couldn't hold it much longer and came deep inside her.
Pulling back out without condom and scouring the bottom of her cum-filled pussy to reach it, I apologized about the situation but she had a huge smile and said "baby ok baby" while seeming genuinely happy about the whole situation.
We took a short (cold) shower together and dressed up before returning to the reception where all the girls were waiting for us talking and giggling.
She asked me for 500'000 kips for the boom-boom, on top of the 150'000 kips for the 1 h massage that preceded.
I returned 2 days later, most of the girls were different ones than last time, but all the girls seemed to know who I was now. Probably the only farang they had seen in weeks / months haha. I didn't find the cutie I had the previous time, but I picked another 18 years old solid 9/10, short in size but with a really nasty look on her face and some kind of a "hip-hop" vibe.
Unlike the previous time, this one wasn't interested at all in massaging me and went straight for my cock. I asked her for a 1 h massage before boom boom, as I suffer from chronic pains and the massage are really half the reason I go to MPs in the first place, but she just rubbed by legs without any conviction, pouting before returning to my dick.
Her attitude was kind of a turn-off to me, as I was really looking forward to a massage, but I agreed to let her have my (only half-hard) cock anyway. We started playing and another girl came in to watch and touch my cock while giggling. She offered to join for only 300'000 kips extra. She was only a 6/10, a bit chubbier but a beautiful face and really horny for my cock, rubbing her dripping wet pussy while she watched and touched my cock. I obviously agreed.
While the other one refused to suck my cock, visibly embarrassed by the idea, the second one who joined us was more than happy to choke on my cock trying to deepthroat it. She then jumped on my cock to ride me while the first girl licked my niples and french kissed me while rubbing my balls.
We then tried to switch, but the skinnier girl had a pussy so tight that we didn't managed to fit it inside in that position.
I switched back to the chubbier girl, this time in doggystyle, and when we switched again I finally could fit just the tip of my cock inside the skinny pussy.
So I laid her on the back, spreading her legs and pussy with the help of her friend, licked her a bit until she became dripping wet, and this time I sticked my now-rock-hard cock deep inside of her. She screamed of pain, as she apparently never had anything of my caliber. Her pussy was no tight around my dick that I could have cummed right at this moment. I pulled back out and asked her if she was ok, she answered yes but that she had to rest a bit. I switched back to her horny friend who was more than happy to welcome my dick back inside of her, and she kept sending me thumbs up while I fucked her hard as she moaned. Tried going back to the skinny cutie but it appears that I had broke her pussy with only a few strokes, and she couldn't take it anymore. Not even fingers, only my tongue, even though she was still dripping wet.
I kept fucking the chubby one while the skinny one kissed me and rubbed my balls until I came deep inside her friend.
Overall great experience in Thakhek, great town for mongering at affordable prices, if you accept to walk 30 min from downtown or have the number of a tuk-tuk.
[QUOTE=Adri07;3080425]Hello everyone,
After 1 month in Vang Vieng (for work purposes), here is my report:
- First visited Chalern Massage (next to the M&M hotel, on the right), the girl I chose was very pretty, around 18 (no more than 20), but the experience was overall awful. The place smelled mold real bad, and I chose a more expensive aromatherapy massage as my back was bruised but she didn't massage me at all and went straight for the "boom boom" proposal, refusing to massage me first.
Needless to say, I wasn't really excited after this refusal, and then she just layed on her back after having put me a condom, refusing to let my tong or even my fingers touch her pussy, just straight put my dick in her pussy and waited for me to just "do m'y thing".
Despite her being really beautiful, I couldn't get hard with her demeanor. She was even chatting with her mama-san through the certain while I fucked her. After a while, I finally managed to get hard, but she refuses to let me put it back in after, so I barely finished with a handjob.
Great reviews
Paid her 600'000 for the "boom-boom", I refused to pay for the massage that she didn't provide.
- Then visited Linly massage (in the 7-11 street), I chose a beautiful girl, around 18, tall and skinny. The experience was the complete opposite.
She started with a nice vigorous massage for around 30 min during which she kept caressing my dick every now and then until I got rock hard. Only then did she offer "boom boom".
Started with a soft handjob, then she went on top for a long BB grinding (outercourse) during which she became dripping wet. She then layed on her back and spread her legs, allowing me to enjoy a long DATY. I then tried to stick it inside of her raw, but she refused without condom. Condom was put, and she rode my dick for a while before laying on her back to have me fuck her hard. As I was about to cum, I pulled out and removed the condom while she wanked my cock until I exploded on her pussy to her great enjoyment.
Paid her 500'000 for the boom-boom + 100'000 to the establishment for the massage. No BJ unfortunately.
Came back a few times, every time with the same pleasure.
-Tried Honey Massage, further south, a few times. The first 2 times, the beauty I chose didn't offer any kind of sexual service, despite me being fully naked with a hard-on while she massaged me.
Massage was great though, very vigorous, son I came back a few times.
The third time, I chose another girl, mid-twenties, a bit less beautiful but with a nice smile.
This time, she first massaged me for around 45 min before offering me a "special massage" for 600'000. However, she only meant a handjob by that. Tried negotiating boom-boom, but she wouldn't go down 1'200'000 for FS (she was only working here for 4 days and was afraid of her mama-san hearing us, they mostly act as a regular massage place apparently). Negotiated a BB BJ for 600'000, the experience was good overall, she visibly lacked experience but she tried her best and kept apologizing every time her teeth scraped my helmet haha. After I came, she finished massaging me for around 20 more minutes.
Paid 600'000 for the BB BJ, plus 120'000 for the massage.
- Then went to the place listed as "Massage spa" on Google maps, a bit further up the road from the M&M hotel, on the other side of the street.
Arrived late, around 11 PM, and there was a lot of choice. Picked a stunning 18 girl with braces and had a wonderful time. It was the only place with private rooms. She first massaged me for 15 min, fully naked with her pussy grinding my skin while she massaged me, awesome. We then move to the boom-boom. No BJ unfortunately, but she moaned as I enjoyed DATY on her before fucking her hard as she kept moaning. She was visibly really liking it, her pussy dripping wet while I fucked her in every position.
After a while, we realized that the condom was no longer on my dick (those condoms are too small and tend to slip away.). I showed it to her, but as she has no spare condom with her we just kept fucking BB until I came on her pussy to her great enjoyment.
We then had a shower together to finish the experience on the best possible note.
Paid her 800'000 for the boom-boom, massage was free of charge.
However, be carefully as coming back down I noticed that a much younger girl (13-14 years old maybe, clearly underage anyway) was now hanging with the other girls working here. I don't know if she was a worker's daughter or if she was also working here herself, I didn't ask as I was about to leave, but I didn't return afterwards to find out.[/QUOTE]Great reviews Adri.
Vang Vieng appears to be getting better. Can't wait to return. The Thakhek review also great - I've been to that house and had a great time. Being out of the main tourist area they don't get much business - hence the enthusiasm