Hotel A25, Luong Ngoc Quyen
A25 has about 20 locations in Vietnam. They don't hang signs outside but I am pretty sure they all rent by the hour. Ask them for their 2-hour rate, likely 100 K VNd or $4.
The A25 on 267 Pham Ngu Lao HCMC sure rents by the hour. I have seen many guys checked in and waited for girls. A couple Gaito girls work out of that location, hang out all night, but too old and ugly for me. The security guy took me on his bike to find girls sitting in bars or on streets in the back-packer district. Talked to half a dozen but they were either too old, too ugly or younger with way too many tats. I told him I would only sleep with 9's or 10's, no ugly trash.
That hotel is very well managed and run, nice, fairly clean for Hanoi, good free breakfast, unlike most other small hotels in Vietnam. I prefer it as it's the only girl-friendly hotels that each room has a streaming large screen TV that works and shows all Roku channels. Each room also has all supplies, including bath robes, tooth brushes, Q tips ect, a very thoughtfully-managed hotel.
The chef at this Luong Ngoc Quyen, Hanoi location makes delish Pho for breakfast, among other items, every morning, also a good breakfast buffet on weekend. I gave her and the workers good tips since they took good care of me.
Right next to this hotel is an AYCE Korean beef and seafood grill, $10. There are probably hundreds restaurants and street food carts near this hotel. A couple steak places nearby grill tender, tasty steaks for $5.
Hotel A25, Luong Ngoc Quyen
A25 has about 20 locations in Vietnam. They don't hang signs outside but I am pretty sure they all rent by the hour. Ask them for their 2-hour rate, likely 100 K VNd or $4.
The A25 on 267 Pham Ngu Lao HCMC sure rents by the hour. I have seen many guys checked in and waited for girls. A couple Gaito girls work out of that location, hang out all night, but too old and ugly for me. The security guy took me on his bike to find girls sitting in bars or on streets in the back-packer district. Talked to half a dozen but they were either too old, too ugly or younger with way too many tats. I told him I would only sleep with 9's or 10's, no ugly trash.
That hotel is very well managed and run, nice, fairly clean for Hanoi, good free breakfast, unlike most other small hotels in Vietnam. I prefer it as it's the only girl-friendly hotels that each room has a streaming large screen TV that works and shows all Roku channels. Each room also has all supplies, including bath robes, tooth brushes, Q tips ect. , a very thoughtfully-managed hotel.
The chef at this Luong Ngoc Quyen, Hanoi location makes delish Pho for breakfast, among other items, every morning, also a good breakfast buffet on weekend. I gave her and the workers good tips since they took good care of me.
Right next to this hotel is an AYCE Korean beef and seafood grill, $10. There are probably hundreds restaurants and street food carts near this hotel. A couple steak places nearby grill tender, tasty steaks for $5.
Clarifications of Abbreviations WC etc.
I managed to RTTF and get into a few telegram groups promoting massages in Hanoi.
A few of them advertise Full service, WC and CIA.
I have not seen these acronyms before. Can someone help decode?
Also does Full service mean here what it does elsewhere in the world?
Excuse my ignorance but prices
Looking on the Goihang site. Prices stated are between 400,000 to 700,000 some a little more -400 k = 16 US, 700 k =28 US Surely these can't be the prices. Can they?
NI.