Seeking Travel Tips and Advice
Folks,
I am restarting mongering after 3 years of break.
I would be visiting Vietnam in March and plan to do mongering in Hanoi and HCMC.
For HCMC, I can find a lot of info as that forum in comparatively more active than Hanoi's Forum.
Recent travellers, can you please help me with travel tips?
Which area is best suited for mongering scene? Which hotels are guest friendly?
How do I find good freelance working girls or should I stick to massage places? Which spas are good in terms of looks of the girls and their friendliness?
What cost should I expect from freelance and spas?
Thanks,
TheEther.
Takes time and overcoming language barriers
[QUOTE=Gopnik;2949492]I'm confused and hoping someone can answer an honest inquiry from an experienced monger. After living and mongering in Ukraine, Poland, Hungary and Belarus for over a decade, I'm considering trying something new and Vietnam has come on my radar. I've spent some time watching videos on YouTube of people walking around the streets of Hanoi and HCMC and everyone seems happy and in a good mood and plenty of good-looking girls everywhere. Looks like an ideal place! Then I spent over an hour reading through posts on this site about said cities and most commentors are talking about being ripped off; bait and switch; fat old women; girls taking them to their preferred bars and getting overcharged; no sex; unfriendly locals; negative experince here and there, etc. No one posting about meeting an attractive local, having a great GFE and will meet with them again later. I'm starting to think going back to Kyiv or Warsaw or even trying Batumi, is the better option.
So, my question is, why are people going to Vietnam if it's such a hassle and full of unpleasant experiences? Why bother with this place? Is it just the cheap, cold sex and good soups?[/QUOTE]I just finished my 3rd trip to VN in January. It just takes time to find your feet there IMHO.
1. Language. Most are not english fluent, so using the translator at all times might be off putting.
2. Lack of intel. I mostly see the same venues being reviewed on the boards- So, most frequent the same places. While locals have fun at their places and cheaper.
3. Propensity to spend more. Since it is relatively cheaper than other places, many throw money seeking a good experience, in the process, getting scammed.
If you spend a month of or, doing to the leg work, it can be a decent place overall.