Hotels Guest Freindly in Hanoi
I have not been to Hanoi for ten years or so and my old regular hotel the Heart appears to have closed and it also seems that Fortuna is not what it once was.
Heart hotel was amazing. If I did not bring my own back they would send up a selection.
I get the impression that the smaller 'boutique' hotels in the Old Quarter are GF if the guest has their VN ID. Probably under US $50 as is the deal in Saigon. Can someone confirm this?
I have some ladies there inviting me to come and stay so I will probably not be too fussed about the bars and clubs.
Any info on Hanoi Hotels appreciated.
Girls-friendly Hotels Hanoi
Almost all hotels in Hanoi, 4-star and lower, are girls friendly. They also rent out rooms by the hour, so most will not bother checking IDs. 5-star hotels like the New World have different guest policies. Some are very strict, some will not let you bring in guests after 9 PM ect.
I stayed at La Mejor Hotel & Skybar near Ta Hien Beer street. Hundreds of young people and lots of Euro girls hang out, drinking, partying every night.