Can someone let me know what's best place to go. Just.
For the bars and ladies. Thanks.
Printable View
Can someone let me know what's best place to go. Just.
For the bars and ladies. Thanks.
[QUOTE=BulletWalebaba;2968696]Saw a few spa boards while on bike taxi on road to long bien, east of river.
Went to one vip. Language was issue. No English. Used translate. 1 mil for 90 minutes. Girl to be chosen from pictures. I chose a petite one. Was asked to wait in the massage room. Room had a bathtub and massage table. She came after 10 minutes. Same as picture. Could speak a few English words. Deal was scrub bath, bbj, rimming, nuru and again bbj. She cleaned me with a loofah in bathtub. Then sacked me dry. Close to deep throat, kept rimming in between. Then nuru, gel was cold she was good in b2 b. I wasn't sure what she wanted when she was rubbing her pussy over my hard dick. Told her it might enter, but she's was kinda not worried. I was, so asked her not to do that. I asked for sex, she pointed a peephole in the door. After second shot, we still had time, she didi some more massage and we chatted. All the spas on the road have same pool of girls. Spa is empty, the chosen girls comes to spa as per requirement. All of them at one place during work time..[/QUOTE]Sounds fun! What was the name of that specific VIP spa? And have the address? Thanks in advance!
Currently in Hanoļ for a few days, wanted some action yesterday. I started looking online for call girls, but couldn't find the link for Gaito.
I ended up finding this local website: xcheckerviet dot my. How it works is you message the girl, then she will text you the address of a hotel. You're supposed to book a room there, then text her once it's done, and she'll join you. Prices advertised range from 300 k to 1. 5 mil.
I contacted a girl advertising 700 k for 2 h. Immediately upselled to 2. 5 mil when I told her I was european. Another one went from 500 k to 800 k. In the end I didn't commit: photos were heavily photoshoped, and I couldn't be sure about service quality. But still putting that here since it's an option for those interested.
In the end, I went to J Spa. You can contact them through telegram first (link in their google map description), and they'll send you the menu and photos of the girls.
I took the "super king" package at 4 mil. Includes 90 min of fun, small snack with glass of wine (quite good), sauna + steam bath, wine bath, massage, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, rim, nuru, etc.
It also gives you the possibility to book a specific girl in advance, based on photos, unlike lower packages. Quality of girls from photos seemed better too (That was the deciding factor for me).
The girl was different from the photos, but still cute, with nice body. She really put in an effort throughout the session to make it enjoyable, and be sure I shoot my 2 shots. She talked basic english too.
The premises look really luxurious (fake, but still nice): black marble and gold everywhere like you're in some kind of palace.
Staff speaks good english too. Possible to pay by card without fees.
All in all, I enjoyed the experience.
No FS at J-Spa. Wasn't mentioned, didn't ask.
It's definitely a possibility with call girls thought.
There's a few skybars, some with ladies nights. Freelancers there?
[QUOTE=LoveVegas;3000263]Can someone let me know what's best place to go. Just.
For the bars and ladies. Thanks.[/QUOTE]Currently living in Danang, though I've mongered for brief periods in Hanoi where I used wechat to book girls. I'm sure some bars have FLs too. In Danang there are plenty but much less overt. Again lots on wechat and tinder who ask you to use zalo or whatsapp FR more info, photos etc. Some call out other ask you to book a ST hotel 100 k-200 kVND for an hour or two. Walk past the seafront hotels after sunset and guys ask if you're interested in girls. Walk around My An at night and guys on motorbike stop and ask if you want girls. As for bars, I think much less than HCMC or even Hanoi though it's not my scene. I imagine certain non expat or cross-over bars have FLs or girls willing to go with you for a price.
[QUOTE=Pokeris;2967857]My opinion gaito it hit or miss at least I ticket out it from my list and hanoi not have so much girls as saigon. Will add some photos of 3 diffrent short time hotel rooms I had they are not so bad for short time action.[/QUOTE]This is why there is a crackdown. You're arguing cause her rate of $20 is too high? And you're yelling at them? Ffs.
Need urgent help with some nice BBBJ girl with shaven pussy. Please help anyone with verified contact. Urgent.
Hi, I am in a hotel in French quarter in Hanoi, any chance to find at least HJ in a spa around, there are so many but they look very strict on that.
Hi, will be in Hanoi for 3 days this month end. Appreciate any hotel, spa and must visit or do recommendations. And how is FS scenario there. ?
Any recent visitors experiences will be really helpful.
Thanks.
[QUOTE=Ernstblofeld;3035986]Hi, will be in Hanoi for 3 days this month end. Appreciate any hotel, spa and must visit or do recommendations. And how is FS scenario there. ?
Any recent visitors experiences will be really helpful.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]HIghly recommend La Storia Ruby hotel in the old quarter in hanoi. Central to a lot of things and wonderful staff and breakfast which is included.
Stayed there so many times. And girl friendly if you are nice to the staff.
[QUOTE=WorldTravel69;2976855]You might find a few on these maps.[/QUOTE]Hi there! Do you have live links for these to zoom etc?
TY!
I know there are erotic massage parlors in and around Hanoi but I'm wondering if there are any specifically in the Old Quarter or French Quarter. Thanks much.
In 2023, JohnTronX migrated to his own site from Asian Sex Diary, which originally started as Filipina Sex Diary in 2012. In my opinion, his best, single, city -- in terms of attitude, looks and performance -- was Hanoi. Obviously language was an issue: partially solved by phone translators. John did not appear to have any guest issues with the mid-level hotels he stayed at. He is a European in his late fifties.
Best girls were Bich, Cam, Ngin, Ngon & Cuc. The Hanoi Cam is a real cutie; not the Cam listed under Vung Tau. John generously offers short clips of all the girls, without being a member. A good pictorial resource which outlines age, job and how he met them: normally social media / dating sites, or subsequent introductions. He does not disclose prices but, for filming, he once admitted to paying double the going rate for sex. John demonstrated that 'photography' was a good entry-route to these would-be princesses, but not essential. 95% are creampied, without condoms. Surprisingly-few MILFs.
Clearly, the best girls are online these days. While Viets may not be keen to meet older, Western guys for formal dating, some lookers will go with men offering appropriate compensation. This was only 4 years ago, during the height of Convid. I would not expect opportunities to be much different today, if using a similar modus operandi. Ho Chi Minh / Vung Tau / Can Tho were also fruitful but could not compare with Hanoi in net quality.
I didn't spend that much time in Hanoi but I had two interesting experiences in the city. First, I met a girl on Tinder and we met for dinner. From dinner we went to a club where we drank over-priced sparkling wine. She stayed at the club with her friend, and I left when I realized she was just using me for free drinks and food. When I left, a guy guided me to a massage parlor. I spent too much money (I don't list prices) but I was drunk and really horny. The massage therapist did a decent back rub and then listed her prices for full service. She had excellent English and did some wonderful dirty talk to get me stiff.
I connected with another woman on Tinder. She came to my hotel, and there was no issue getting her past security (La Siesta in Old Town). She had limited English and was really weird. She kept saying how beautiful everything is. It was like the only word she knew was "beautiful." Then she pretended to fall asleep; eventually I just had to rip her clothes off, which she seemed open to. Finally she gave me BBBJ and we did BB. (I hadn't done it BB in a while so I didn't last long). Like I said she was weird but cute. I think she was part Japanese. I think I still have her WhatsApp if you want to DM me.