-
Joining in
I have been following these threads for years, but the post below was so useful I thought I must now sign up and contribute. If you want to go down market, there are hundreds of fake barber shops and tam quats where you can get a BBBJ on a grubby massage bed, and the girl will let you play with her. Often a bit routine, but great when you are in the right mood and have 20 minutes spare between work meetings. They are all over the city, but with lots down the far end of Thuy Khue (number 200 up) , and nearby Doc Ngu. My favourites? Phuong at 381 Kim Ma for best BBBJ. She's a real artist, takes it slow, tongue everywhere (yes) teasing and building you up for a great CIM finish. She's a little older than some, but cute smile and nice ass. She will do whatever you want but not FS. Another regular for me is Trang at 26 Doc Ngu. Young girl next door type with no special skills, but she and I fumble around like a couple of horny teens, and if you're very lucky she'll hand you a condom and you get the lot. Normally on her back legs together in the air jeans and panties round her ankles, but she will occasionally strip off and give you the whole GFE, or bend over the bed. Remember this is not really allowed, so needs to be when it's quiet. Next door down an alley there's a girl called Mai, who looks a bit scarily whorish with lipstick and lots of frizzy hair, but she's nice and pleasant, speaks a bit of English and will do FS for a fixed fee of 500. And finally my 3rd girl is Nga at Royal Rose Massage. 299 Cau Giay. This is a standard massage joint with clean sheets and towels, sauna etc. Nga is a bigger girl than most, which is a nice change. Beautiful face, she really aims to please, with good massage, nice HJ and a lot of playing before and after the sauna. She wears classy panties under her uniform, and if she lets you in (which is not always) you will see a great black forest of pube next to her smooth light skin. If you slide a tongue or finger in you will find a pussy that is big but tight and very wet after a little stroking. She likes it and trembles a bit, but keeps glancing at the little window. So, these are my girls for now. You can find your own, or try one of mine. If you do, I ask you for 2 things: 1. Treat them nicely and 2. Recommend new ones for me.
-
Tam Quats: how much
[QUOTE=Joffre;1172088].[i].[/i]. They are all over the city, but with lots down the far end of Thuy Khue (number 200 up) , and nearby Doc Ngu.[i].[/i].[/QUOTE]Wow, two most enlightning reports coming very timely, thanks Joffre and The Guy. Will come in handy when I return later this summer.
I stayed at Somerset West Lake last year and unknowingly entered a Tam Quat nearly opposite the hotel which said 'Massage' on the sign board, and was very pleasantly surprised when the sweet 'masseuse' unceremoniously went for a quite nice BBBJ. She allowed my hands to wander and it was great to feel her becoming so wet. I don't remember what I paid, maybe 200k, but I also gave the girl a tip.
So Joffre: how much is the usual damage and is it customary to tip, and in that case: how much?
Can one expect the same service at every Tam Quat? Or is there any way to distinguish those who give from those who don't? I think I will stay around the French Quarters next time.
-
Reply
[So Joffre: how much is the usual damage and is it customary to tip, and in that case: how much?
Can one expect the same service at every Tam Quat? Or is there any way to distinguish those who give from those who don't? I think I will stay around the French Quarters next time.[/QUOTE]You pay between 100 and 300 (1 or 2 try to get more from westerners) and tip or 100. 200 or more expected. However, when I am happy after a nice session with a regular I tip a lot more. 500 and up. It's worth it. The girl is happy, and then next time she makes even more of an effort.
All those tam quat places near each other are BJ joints, and it's obvious from the row of scantily clad girls sitting inside. There are some very simple poor places which just offer massage, but you can tell that when the bed is not curtained off. You can always change your mind and leave.
-
Mature womens
Anyone know where I can find mature womens (40 and 50 years old).
I am recently craving for them!
-
[QUOTE=Towel; 1173968]Anyone know where I can find mature womens (40 and 50 years old).
I am recently craving for them![/QUOTE]Most of the ladies selling pho bo would qualify. Try to catch them early around 8am, you will notice that they wears makeup but no bra!
-
Oasis Massage Lang Ha
Dear everyone here is one review and along with a few questions about services in Hanoi. I live out of town but here often for work. Last month visited Oasis at Lang Ha street near the Fortuna Hotel where I sometimes stay at. Had very good service with cute SYT number 36 I think. Some flirting and then after massage the usual questions, haha! I like this place because the girls don't' wear shorts under the skirt. This girl I even manage to remove the underwear for easier access while she HJ. A new one for me!
Girl: 7. 5.
Massage: 7?
HJ + roam: 8.
Overall been there a few times and find most girls flirty and fun, sometimes there are some boring ones though. But I always go back. Also the girl there #1 that I like (easy to remember but off lots!). Hope these reports help someone else.
One thing with VN girls is no real trimming downstairs which I don't like. I Like the Oasis place and one report below talks about another one: Oasis 2? I think I will check this out next few weeks when I am back in town. Any recomendations for girls at these massage places? Know any girls that keep shave below?
-
Where is Doc Bac Co Street?
Sorry, I can't find Doc Bac Co Street, where the Oasis 2 is located. It's not on Google maps and it's not on my street map of Hanoi. Can you tell me where it's near? Thanks.
[QUOTE=The Guy; 1170458]I just finished up an extended stay in Hanoi and thought I'd pass this one.
For the short-term monger, Hanoi is tough. I suggest you do it the expensive way and go to the Fortuna, but it'll cost you $200 all night with peripheral expenses. Or do it the medium way and go to Nutz at the Sheraton where you'll pay $50 short-term or all night. Or do it the cheap way and visit a proven high-end men's massage parlor, but then you'll just get HJ for $20-30. If you're in town for a few nights and do not know locals who can guide you, your options are limited. I don't do the low-end places, so I can't comment on those.
If you go to the Fortuna, make sure you ask the Mamasan only to bring around the women who will do sex. Some only entertain guests in the Karaoke rooms. There are cheaper karaoke bars with pretty women but it's very hard to navigate them without local Vietnamese friends. As a foreigner on your own, I don't recommend you try on your own. If you just want a girl sent to you, you can call / text this Fortuna mamasan: Hoang 01686770888. Plan on $100 ST and $150 LT.
The easiest option are the men's massage parlors, but you have to know where the best talent is. It tends to change from time to time. For a while, I was going to the massage parlor of the Bao Som Hotel. 50 Nguyen Chi Thanh. Massage 200, 000 and most girls will generally be up for a meeting at a later time, just exchange cell numbers. I usually tipped 200, 000 for good service and 50, 000-100, 000 for mediocre service. However, over the past year, talent has deteriorated at that place. I also don't like wearing the shorts.
Some readers have recommended Kingston Club. 53b Hang Chuoi, and it's pretty decent. Around $20 for the massage and they'll bath you. Girls will probably meet up later. Tip 200, 000 for good service.
Best place at the moment is the "other" Oasis Hotel. 77 Doc Bac Co. You go into the restaurant and ride the elevator to the 5th floor (not the 6th, like the signs say). Never seen a foreigner in the place. Known by Vietnamese locals to have the best looking girls in town right now. VIP massage 450, 000 for 90 minutes. Big rooms. You can start by sitting in the easy chair and having the girl sit on your lap while you feel them up. Then she'll bathe you in the whirlpool, then massage. Unhurried HJ and the girls so far have been willing to meet up after their shifts (which, unfortunately, end at midnight). No shorts. The Oasis on Lang Ha is OK, but this one is much better. Tip 200, 000 for good service.
For long-timers in Hanoi, you have many options. There are so many girls / women who want to meet a Westerner to practice English or try something different. Just put an ad in any of the dating websites or even in the New Hanoian. It's like fishing. You'll pull in some attractive ones and some unattractive ones. As someone else on this site said, most wlomen will be longing for sex with you by the 3rd date. In fact, some Vietnamese women seem to be starving for sex. Best to invite them to your own apartment. They're more conflicted than Western women about sex, sometimes feel guilty but at the same time beg you not to stop.
Pluses of Viet girls: Much easier to get one with flat tummy, no kid than in Thailand, but they are less skilled in sex. Viet men make any foreigner look good to them. Lots of pent-up sexuality and fantasies with Western men. That can be fun.
Minuses of Viet girls: Bad teeth. The man really has to take the initiative, depending what you want to do.[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Terry1000;1177075]Sorry, I can't find Doc Bac Co Street, where the Oasis 2 is located. It's not on Google maps and it's not on my street map of Hanoi. Can you tell me where it's near? Thanks.[/QUOTE]Not far from the Opera House / Hilton area but across a busy thoroughfare and away from the tourist streets. I recommend you show a page with the name of Oasis 2 Hotel and the address to a taxi driver the first time you go. The o in Co has a tail.
-
[QUOTE=Terry1000;1177075]Sorry, I can't find Doc Bac Co Street, where the Oasis 2 is located. It's not on Google maps and it's not on my street map of Hanoi. Can you tell me where it's near? Thanks.[/QUOTE]Here's the info from the hotel's website (did I put an extra "doc" in?) :
OASIS 2 HOTEL.
Add: 77 Bac Co Str, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Tel: (84. 4) 39328886 Fax: (84. 4) 38257191
-
Are there any good massage place not far from Hoan Kiem lake or old quarter.
Thank you.
-
[QUOTE=FranklinD;22145]Where do you go in Hanoi to find a pharmacy and can I get Viagra there? Is it available in Hanoi? Please, any tips would sure be appreciated.[/QUOTE]You should take a taxi or "xe om" go to Ngoc Khanh street near Giang Vo exhibition center, this street has a lot of pharmacy shops and you might get Viagra there. If you staying in "Old street" area you could buy Viagra or something like that at Hang Chieu street. Hang Chieu str is well know place for selling sex drug and sex toy but it is black market and they only sell it at late evening.
-
[QUOTE=Erik; 26410]Does anybody have info about the action in Bay Chai (the so called Halong Bay City) , Cat Ba and Haiphong?
I will be travelling from China to this area next month. Any hotel to recommand?
Thanks[/QUOTE]Bai Chay doesn't have much girls there but it is very easy to find the girls at Cat Ba or Do Son (near Hai Phong city). You can ask taxi," xe om" or even the hotel receptionist introduce some girls for you, I went to Doson on yesterday and the price is around 15$ for one short.
-
[QUOTE=Nhapnhom;1177730]You should take a taxi or "xe om" go to Ngoc Khanh street near Giang Vo exhibition center,[/QUOTE]You can also go to any of the pharmacies "nhà thu&7889; see tâwhy" (western medicine pharmacy) on Quan S&7913; near the corner Hai Bà Tr&432; ng across from the Hospital. Viagra is expensive $5usd per pill 50mg. If you can go with an alternative generic brand, I. E. Adagrin, it will cost you about $2usd per 50mg pill.
-
[QUOTE=The Guy; 1177276]Here's the info from the hotel's website (did I put an extra "doc" in?) :
OASIS 2 HOTEL.
Add: 77 Bac Co Str, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Tel: (84. 4) 39328886 Fax: (84. 4) 38257191[/QUOTE]It's actually D&7889; see Básee C&7893; Street but most people still use the common name which is C&7847; you &272; &7845; t Street. So tell the cab "77 C&7847; you &272; &7845; t" to make things easier.
-
[QUOTE=MuoiBeo;1178432]It's actually D&7889; see Básee C&7893; Street but most people still use the common name which is C&7847; you &272; &7845; t Street. So tell the cab "77 C&7847; you &272; &7845; t" to make things easier.[/QUOTE]What's with all the numbers? Code? Or you just can't type?
-
V and C
Pretty much every pharmacy has this stuff. The original is expensive but the generics are just as effective with the same active ingredients.
Best to ask for them by the generic names (Sildenafil or Taladafil) and usually the pharmacist will respond in english so that the conversation remains a little private.
-
[QUOTE=Sudsoz;1178504]What's with all the numbers? Code? Or you just can't type?[/QUOTE]The forum must not support Vietnamese diacritics. I had typed everything with the proper diacritics to avoid confusion, and to make it easier for folks to copy down. Anyway, Oasis 2 is at 77 Cau that (also called Doc Bac Co as indicated in a previous post). Most cab drivers know "Cau that" instead of the other name.
-
[QUOTE=Sudsoz; 1178507]Pretty much every pharmacy has this stuff. The original is expensive but the generics are just as effective with the same active ingredients.
Best to ask for them by the generic names (Sildenafil or Taladafil) and usually the pharmacist will respond in english so that the conversation remains a little private.[/QUOTE]Exactly. Though I've read in the papers that there has been a rash of fake drugs, especially name brand Viagra, on the market. I simply go to pharmacies (nha thuoc tay) that are popular and do a lot of business, say in front of a hospital. That's why I recommend any of the pharmacies in front of the hospital on Quan Su Street (near the corner of Hai Ba Trung).
-
Mature womens
Still no find any mature womens! If anyone has clue, please tell me!
-
Oasis 2 Location. Map
Oasis 2 is located on Doc Bac Co, which is listed as "Cau that" on GMAPS.
[url]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=cau[/url]+that+hanoi&hl=en&sll=21. 026818, 105. 856335&sspn=0. 004892, 0.008218&z=17
-
Returning to Hanoi
I wrote some time ago about my experience with married ladies during the time I was working in Hanoi. My favourite was Lan who I discovered via Date In Asia and when I asked why she was looking for a lover she said that a common discussion among some of her female friends was the size of western men's cocks compared to Vietnamese men and how they were also much better in bed, so decided to try.
Recently I had to return to Hanoi for two months so decided to re-kindle our relationship however when I emailed Lan she said the she was in the USA for a year staying with her sister but she thought a friend of hers might be interested.
A few day later I received a email from Ngoc suggesting we meet for coffee so as I was renting a flat on Truc Bach we arranged to meet at the Happy House. What a surprise where Lan was a small cute typical Vietnamese woman Ngoc was tall, elegant with a perfect figure poured into tight blue jeans, in her mid 40's she was a university lecturer and had been married since she was 20. After a few drinks she said she wanted to find out if what Lan had been telling her was true so we walked back to my apartment, I got a hard on just walking behind her as we climbed the stairs to my flat where once the door was closed she flew at me hugging kissing and rubbing herself against me. She was without doubt the best fuck I have ever had and during the six weeks she wanted it every way in both holes, she also liked to swallow. So lads with a bit of ground work no need to pay it is all out there for free.
I am off to Phnom Penh in a few weeks and hoping to find a few friends I haven't seen for years and have posted an enquiry there in the hope that they may still be around.
-
WLs in Hanoi
Howdy everyone.
What a great piece of intelligence this place is. Wish I'd discovered it sooner. Quick question re WLs: recently when cruising down Duong Buoi (Canal road that runs into the Cau Giay roundabout) I noticed a few WLs plying their trade on the sidewalk. Discreetly so. I am wondering if anyone here has had experience with any of these ladies, can make recommendations and indicate current pricing arrangements. All information most welcome. I am assuming they have Nga Nhi close by that they utilise for clients.
Cheers all. Been in Hanoi 6 months now and will be writing some of my own experiences on here soon. It's tricky out there. Us Hanoians need to help each other out!
CS
-
148 Au Co
i gave this place that qxeau suggested the other day. it's pretty much as he described a few pages back. parking for your bike downstairs. you get taken upstairs and can have a sauna, or as i did, just had a quick shower and then head straight for the massage. the girl i had was small and decent looking, but the rooms are very hot. massage lasted about half an hour and then she asked if i wanted my "[url=http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134][CodeWord134][/url] [url=http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134][CodeWord134][/url]" massaged. i said yes and she got out a little tip book for me to fill out the amount in. i wrote 200, 000 vnd she wanted more, but didn't put up too much of a fuss. it was then off with the shorts and covered with a towel for a very clinical hj. nothing particular wrong with the service, but i do like a girl to at least show a little interest in what she's doing.
once it was all over, you go back upstairs to change and then to the front desk to pay the 150, 000 vnd for the massage plus whatever tip you agreed to. not sure if i'll be going back any time soon, but it's another place to add to the list of places to visit when the need arises.
-
MPs
I tried 148 Au Co too and was disappointed. Average looking girl started Ok massage and then started bargaining hard for HJ I knew would be "clinical" so I got bored, left and went across town to see one of my regulars. The truth is there is no consistency in these places. Get the right girl, strike up a rapport, and she'll do amazing things for you, but others talk only about money and don't even try to please. So let's recommend girls, not places.
-
Need help in Hanoi
I am in Hanoi for the next two weeks and looking for a little advice.
I am staying near the opera house and have found a few massage places around here that have been disappointing. One had a great looking girl but she was just going through the motions and wanted way too much money (300US to come to my hotel) so I said no.
I am looking for a place I can go to get full service GFE without having to bring a girl back to my hotel.
Any advice is appreciated.
-
Richard & Joffre.
Genuinely sorry you didn't find 148 Au Co any good. I think Joffre makes a good point. It's the girl who makes the difference. The girl I used to see there has moved on. I still like the place as it is clean and well run.
Time to do some random drop-ins in a few places I think and get a feel for some new talent.
-
Advice
[QUOTE=Erikb1978; 1202413]I am in Hanoi for the next two weeks and looking for a little advice.
I am staying near the opera house and have found a few massage places around here that have been disappointing. One had a great looking girl but she was just going through the motions and wanted way too much money (300US to come to my hotel) so I said no.
I am looking for a place I can go to get full service GFE without having to bring a girl back to my hotel.
Any advice is appreciated.[/QUOTE]If you're only here for a short time and don't know the language, then your best bet is to head to Nutz Bar at the Sheraton Hotel. You'll easily pick up a girl there who should give you the GFE. Price should be between 1. 5M. 2M VND for short time, and they'll know a hotel that you can go to together. Overnight should cost you around 3M VND. Most of the girls there will speak enough English to make your life easy.
It's probably about 20 minutes form your hotel in a taxi, shouldn't cost more than 50k. 100k VND to get there.
-
Dong Tac
I found an interesting little place on Dong Tac the other day. Drive along Pham Ngoc Thach until you get to the traffic lights near to where the star bowl used to be. Turn left at the lights and you'll see a sign advertising massages on the right, follow the sign down an alley about 30m down the road.
The place is definitely for the locals. Ticket price was 100k VND. Had a quick shower in a grotty little cubicle and then put on the massage shorts and was led to the room. The room was reasonable, aircon split between two rooms and a fan. The door to the massage room has a small window in it, so only HJs are possible.
The woman that serviced me was on the larger side, but had a nice big pair of boobs. My shorts stayed on for all of 5 minutes and she spent the whole hour giving me a very sensuous massage with lots of anal play and brushing against my cock to get me excited. She then gave me a great HJ without trying to negotiate for a tip.
When it was all over I tipped her 200k VND. I think she would have been happy with much less, but I thought her performance merited that much. I'd return again if I happened to be in the area, and I'd hope to get the same woman again. Didn't see any of the other girls, so can't tell you if there are any better looking women than her.
-
[QUOTE=Qxeau; 1202695]Richard & Joffre.
Genuinely sorry you didn't find 148 Au Co any good. I think Joffre makes a good point. It's the girl who makes the difference.[/QUOTE]No worries, I've certainly had far worse experiences. It's definitely about which girl you get, really is luck of the draw. Like my last report; my first impression was oh great I've got a heffer! And in the end she gave me one of the best experiences I've had in Hanoi for some time. I just really need to work on my language skills to make arranging things easier. I haven't tried them yet, but there are a couple of places on Nghi Tam that I'm going to try out when I get time. I think the numbers are 109 and 129 (or 129 and 149). They're on the opposite side of the dyke road to Esalen 3.
I figure just go in and give them a try. 90% of the "locals" places that I've tried have at least some extras on offer. I figure if we try enough of them we might end up running across one that does FS in house. I miss being in Ha Tinh, where pretty much every place I went to was FS for just a few hundred thousand Dong.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1202716]If you're only here for a short time and don't know the language, then your best bet is to head to Nutz Bar at the Sheraton Hotel. You'll easily pick up a girl there who should give you the GFE. Price should be between 1. 5M. 2M VND for short time, and they'll know a hotel that you can go to together. Overnight should cost you around 3M VND. Most of the girls there will speak enough English to make your life easy.
It's probably about 20 minutes form your hotel in a taxi, shouldn't cost more than 50k. 100k VND to get there.[/QUOTE]Thanks Richard for the advice, this is about what I expected so I will head there soon. Is there a time when the action is best? Do I need to bring my own "supplies" or will the girl have everything needed?
-
Nghi Tam
I haven't tried them yet, but there are a couple of places on Nghi Tam that I'm going to try out when I get time. I think the numbers are 109 and 129 (or 129 and 149). They're on the opposite side of the dyke road to Esalen 3.
Drove past there today. Seems 109 is a local looking place. 129 is Annam Spa and looks relatively upmarket. Either not promising or promising with a price tag. Actually, there seems to be a number of options to explore on Nghi Tam and Au Co. Good Autumn / Winter project.
-
[QUOTE=Erikb1978;1203031]Thanks Richard for the advice, this is about what I expected so I will head there soon. Is there a time when the action is best? Do I need to bring my own "supplies" or will the girl have everything needed?[/QUOTE]I can't really advise you of the best time. I'd just say don't get there too early and don't get there too late probably from around 9:30. 10pm onwards. As for supplies, I'd suggest taking your own condoms, the girls are likely to have these, but if you buy your own, then you're sure that they'll fit. Finding condoms supplied by the girls being too small is a common complaint for westerners here.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1203080]I can't really advise you of the best time. I'd just say don't get there too early and don't get there too late probably from around 9:30. 10pm onwards. As for supplies, I'd suggest taking your own condoms, the girls are likely to have these, but if you buy your own, then you're sure that they'll fit. Finding condoms supplied by the girls being too small is a common complaint for westerners here.[/QUOTE]Nutz was a bust tonight, got there around 930 and stayed till 11 the only girls that were not there with guys were a couple in their late 30s.
I'm looking for a place to score the 18. 19 year old girls. I know language can be an issue but I don't mind trying some of the other places.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1203080]I can't really advise you of the best time. I'd just say don't get there too early and don't get there too late probably from around 9:30. 10pm onwards. As for supplies, I'd suggest taking your own condoms, the girls are likely to have these, but if you buy your own, then you're sure that they'll fit. Finding condoms supplied by the girls being too small is a common complaint for westerners here.[/QUOTE]I think I posted this but it is not showing so maybe not.
Nutz was a bit of a bust tonight got there around 930 and left at 11 tried to tell my taxi I was looking for a girl and he had no clue so I just handed him my hotel card to take me home. Nutz was full of great looking young girls but they were all with someone and the only ones unattached were a couple old ladies in their late 30s early 40s which is not what I am after.
I'm looking for the place I can get the young 18. 20 girls, I don't mind a little adventure just as long as I know what to tell the taxi driver.
-
The street of a thousand BJs
If you want a street full of cut price BJs head for Doc Ngu (west Hanoi, down far end of Doi Can). There must be 6 or 7 places. My regular at number 26 was away so I stopped in at number 62. As I opened the door there was a near naked girl, nice looking, in the reception area. I was ushered through behind the curtain, and she quickly got dressed before joining me behind the curtain and starting to strip again! She exposed her rather splendid but I think remodelled breasts, lowered her panties and rubbed herself against me just long enough to get me hard, and then told me to drop my trousers. I obeyed and lay back. After thoroughly cleaning with a wet wipe, She started a really top BJ, including gripping the head with her lips, as a true artist. She's a good looking girl too, and I was really starting to enjoy, when she stopped and seemed to say time was up! It was like a fairground ride! She tugged the todger a few times to make me come, and then by the time I was standing up, she was already next door rinsing and spitting noisily, and I could hear a bloke grunting and another girl whimpering behind the curtain. No tip was required, I paid the 200 fee and was out on the pavement zipping up my flies less than 10 minutes after stopping in front. You could almost pop in there while waiting for the traffic lights to change!
I think she was called Mai. I'll probably go again, as she's cute, good and cheap, but she won't become a regular.
-
Latex and leather?
Anyone knows if any working girls in Hanoi has latex or leather outfits?
Also is there anywhere here that you can buy such stuff?
Thanks in advance!
P S My latest experience was the massage joint next to Bao Son hotel. Ok massage and routine handjob for 200k + 200k tips, but not really anything that I would recommend.
-
Thank you all, and Oasis 2 review
Hi all,
First of all let me extend my many thanks to the contributors here; you have been very helpful.
Although cliche, I am a long long time lurker first time poster. I thought it's about time I gave something back to the community.
I consider myself a Junior punter if there ever was one; I still get really nervous still (fairly) young. I've had a couple of 30min sessions back home in Melb as well as a couple in Vancouver when I went there for business. Interestingly I have never had the "massage with happy ending" until this Vietnam trip, I can see myself being a regular to these types of establishments.
I was in Hanoi only for a short time and went to Sapa and Ha Long bay. I only had one day really to "play" in Hanoi. I did have more than one day really but my holiday was more about seeing new places not just about the endings.
(apologies for the longish review)
After reading some favourable reviews about Oasis 2, I decided to have a go. I got a taxi arranged by the hotel. I was a mixture of excited and nervous, it's slowly getting less and less with each punt. On my phone I had a website which showed a pic of the hotel and its address; I showed this to the bus boy and driver and apparently the driver knew it. However he was wrong. The hotel was near the water puppetry theatre on Hoan Kiem Lake and this dude went up and down the freeway a few times, asking dudes on motor bikes here there and everywhere. In the end he had no idea and dropped me (luckily) right near it. I had to deduce it from signs nailed onto posts, it's pretty clear once you get close. This taxi ride cost 70k VND, obviously ripped, but around 2. 5 who cares really.
For those who still are not sure where this place is I can do a screen shot of google maps and point it out if anyone would like.
From here, I have the review information on my phone. (A lot of thanks to "The Guy"). I walk in confidently, one entrance is a restaurant one is the hotel entrance. I walk into the hotel entrance and there are two dudes manning the desk. I walk by and hit the elevators, following "The Guy's" post and click the 5th floor; despite the signs saying it's on the 6th. Again I am a sheep and opted for the 90m 450k option as per "The Guy". The bloke at the desk will prompt you to do the 120min option. 90 min was enough for me. I am lead down the hall and told to wait. For the noobs who don't know what to expect, up to this point no money has exchanged. I should also point out that I went in the early evening on a Friday, being my last night, I wanted to use the later part of the night to party. The girl came. I don't know what the protocol is usually but that's what happened at this time, maybe other times you get a lineup. There was other girls on at the time as I saw one whilst negotiated the 90min option. As this seems to be a local haunt, not much english goes on. Anyway, I was pretty happy with my girl.
She was about 5'1" or 2" really skinny, decent face, but really sweet nature, nice smile. Pretty flat with A cups and a small ass. Not everyone's cup of tea (including my own probably) but she is a spinner for sure. Despit this; there was something about her and I was more than content with her. Not really a bone of english so that was a bit of a dampener. We still tried to talk or whatever. Her name was Cheng. 23 years old. On to the service. First up is you get nekked then off to the steam room / cubicle. I was a little worried because it was fucking hot as shit and more to that I couldn't see anything and I could hear her leaving and re-entering the room. I had no idea what she was doing (the room looked ready) and of course I'm thinking she's stealing shit (she didn't). She turned down the heat and I relaxed a bit, she still came and went a couple of times.
Anyway, after the small steam room was a shower which joins the steam room in one cubicle / unit thing. I was hoping she'd join me however they stay fully clothed here. Their uniform is a short dress, orange I think. Quick shower onto the tub which she has filled already, she did that whilst I was in the steam room. Get in the tub and she washes you, highlight of this was she gets the conditioner and gives the little bro some nice washing. Its hard for me to articulate in words our great chemistry, the best by far in my short punting career. All of this despite the language barrier. We were trying to learn words in each other's language etc. We asked each others age like five times but it was great. I dunno if it's standard practice or what but she really stroked my ego and my cock gesturing vietnamese cocks are small with her pinky and that she was happy with mine. I am not huge by any stretch, anyway, if she was being fake, it worked, if real, sucks to be Viet. I am ethnically Filipino so I dunno what's going on really. She washed my chest and gave my pecs the thumbs up and "good", that also gave me a bit of a boost. I guess if the girl actually finds you attractive, that can make the session. That or she's a good actress.
After the spa tub wash down and subsequent dry off to the bed for the massage. The massage was pretty good actually. On the flip everytime she walked around she's touch it and sigh in a wanting matter. You feel them up as much as you want, I didn't go for the vag BTW. Then here comes the negotiation: points to dick "massa baby?" (imagine heavy viet accent) At first she wanted 700k!"the Guy's" post says 200k. Anyway, being a noob, nervous, horny, a multitude of other adjectives, I offer 500 and she accepts. This negotiation was a little bit difficult and I had to get the iPhone out to confirm the numbers, I didn't mind showing the phone at this point because I was actually in the room. So yeah, the HJ was great, she knew how to work it, sucked on my nipples for an added bonus. One more standing wash of the goods to finish.
When I was getting changed it took me ages to understand but she actually wanted to give me her number. Got her number and the guy out the front said they finish at 1am. (I was ultra hammered at that time and got my phone stolen anyway, but that's another story). We were just hanging sitting on the table hugging. She couldn't stop rubbing her soft face on my 3 day stubble, she really really digged my beard. So she'd rub her cheeks on my cheek and then kiss my neck and lips (no dfk though). It was so hot. My best experience to date. I gave her a short massage then yeah, had to go.
I walked back down the hall, paid the front guy his 450k and left.
FS never seems to go to plan due to the aforementioned nerves. Anyway, I think I prefer massages with happy endings. I'd really like to try a body slide one day, but they're kinda hard to find and ultra exxy here in Aus.
Noob point: It was pretty difficult to get back, as the taxi drivers wouldn't stop for me, I had to get in when one dropped of people where I was waiting. Otherwise when you try and wave them down, they just wave back. Is there a special protocol when getting a cab in VN? When I told him the street he had no idea. So I said the lake and used land marks to direct me back to the hotel. Keep this in mind.
-
Nice report Ultrarandom, this place is still on my to do list if you'll pardon the pun. The whole language barrier can certainly increase the feeling of being a bit of a noob, but the more you do it, the more confident you'll feel on putting your foot down on the tip price. Picking up a few basic phrases will also make you feel more confident; it's a definite advantage to know your numbers, so you're not on the back foot during negotiations.
As for the hailing a cab thing, I can't help but laugh at the image of the cab drivers giving you a wave as they drive past. Don't stick your hand in the air to flag one down like you'd do at home, it won't work a lot of the time, and it can be an impolite gesture to put your hand out in the "stop" sign (that goes for all interactions). Have a look at what everyone else does: stick your arm out horizontally with your palm facing down (like you're making a turn signal on a bicycle) and then flap your hand up and down like you're limp wristed when you spot a cab coming.
-
Hotel massage report
I asked the concierge at my hotel where to get a good massage, and he told me that the massages there in the hotel were good. I didn't really think that a hotel massage would have any extras, but it was getting late and I decided to give it a try. Bought a massage from the hotel spa, and the girl was cute, English-speaking, and the massage was good quality. I have had some good massages in HCMC, sometimes with extras and sometimes not. I rubbed her leg while she massaged me, so that she knew that I was open to more contact. After about 45 minutes she offered to let me touch her and give HJ for $100 US. At first I thought she meant FS because it was so expensive, but we ended up at $70 US, which is a lot, but I wasn't going back out and she was nice. Ended up with a good slow HJ and some kissing, touching her all over, then followed by more rubbing. Not exactly cheap, but overall a satisfying experience and in a good setting having it done in a hotel spa. The girl had me give her the money someplace where there was no camera, at a spot in the hall around a corner. Must be against their rules to provide extras. Not sure I would do it again, knowing what I've read here about other options at a better cost, but it was a nice way to end the day.
-
Mr. Dawkins.
Thanks for the info. I can honestly tell you it was comical from my view point, waving at taxi drivers, then them waving back, they were all smiles though. Thanks for the tip regarding the 'stop' sign, luckily I didn't do that, it was more of a wave. The up / down gesture seems an interesting differentiation in worldwide 'taxi wave down' etiquette.
Unfortunately there are so many places to see and so little time / money, I don't think I'll be heading back to Vietnam any time soon, which is a shame because I really liked Hanoi. I didn't mind too much getting ripped because it was still under 50 AUD. I will however charge it to experience and endeavour to do some more homework in any new territory that I go, especially when it comes to the language.
-
Streety Experience
On Sunday night I finally took the plunge and ventured back to Duong Boi to check out the SW action. The girls seem to have their stretches of pavement marked out. The first girl, in a pink dress, did not look that appealing, so I moved on. Th second girl, very pretty. Lovely hair, slim, long legs etc. Limited English but enough to say "boom boom"?
Well duh.
So, we agreed on 600k, including the room. She jumped on the bike and we went over the canal to a Nga Nhi which is clearly the SW Nga Nhi. Went up to the room. Here's the summary: clinical. Now, I know that is expected. But really clinical. It became a game for me to see how long I could spend with her. Made it to around 20 mins only. She motions for me to take a shower if I wish. I don't wish. She ask for the money up front, fair enough. She gets undressed, I get undressed. We both lay on the rock hard bed (but clean). She plays with me. No kissing, nothing else whatsoever. After getting the boy ready she whips on a condom. Indicates for me to climb on top of her. The game starts. I indicate for her to get on top of me. Back and forth. Naturally, I limp up. She gets me ready again. There is nothing in the air. All clinical. Finally I climb on and do the deed. Feels damn good actually. She really is quite pretty, about a 7, and if she tried a little I would have taken her number.
No effort. Back onto the street to find the next one. This I well understand. Tough game, no doubt a tough boss. But, taking texts when trying to get me ready. Hardly conducive. Should have negotiated down. Never mind.
So, if you feel like a quickie with no sides, Duong Boi is an option. Keep low expectations and you'll be right. Perfectly safe. A bloke to watch your bike etc. For 600. It'll do.
-
Tam Quat
[QUOTE=Joffre;1172088]My favourites? Phuong at 381 Kim Ma for best BBBJ. You can find your own, or try one of mine. If you do, I ask you for 2 things: 1. Treat them nicely and 2. Recommend new ones for me.[/QUOTE]Joffre,
Thank you for your recomendations. I tried Phuong and she was just as you described. There were better looking girls in the place but I was very pleased with Phuong's attitude and service.
I did a market visit at the far end of Thuy Khue. The quality of the talent in most of them was pretty low; 3-5. However, I found one place at #361 that had 4-5, younger, better looking girls. The service (more hand, less mouth) could not compare with Phoung but the young, hard body to play with was an added pleasure.
OAH
-
Duong Boi quickie
Interesting. Maybe an uglier one would have been a bit more eager? Not far from there is a karaoke joint called Las Vegas. Outside I saw about 10 girls hanging around, probably before work. Anyway pretty sure they are available, hopefully without having to go inside and sing with them first.
1208014]On Sunday night I finally took the plunge and ventured back to Duong Boi to check out the SW action. The girls seem to have their stretches of pavement marked out. The first girl, in a pink dress, did not look that appealing, so I moved on. Th second girl, very pretty. Lovely hair, slim, long legs etc. Limited English but enough to say "boom boom"?
Well duh.
So, we agreed on 600k, including the room. She jumped on the bike and we went over the canal to a Nga Nhi which is clearly the SW Nga Nhi. Went up to the room. Here's the summary: clinical. Now, I know that is expected. But really clinical. It became a game for me to see how long I could spend with her. Made it to around 20 mins only. She motions for me to take a shower if I wish. I don't wish. She ask for the money up front, fair enough. She gets undressed, I get undressed. We both lay on the rock hard bed (but clean). She plays with me. No kissing, nothing else whatsoever. After getting the boy ready she whips on a condom. Indicates for me to climb on top of her. The game starts. I indicate for her to get on top of me. Back and forth. Naturally, I limp up. She gets me ready again. There is nothing in the air. All clinical. Finally I climb on and do the deed. Feels damn good actually. She really is quite pretty, about a 7, and if she tried a little I would have taken her number.
No effort. Back onto the street to find the next one. This I well understand. Tough game, no doubt a tough boss. But, taking texts when trying to get me ready. Hardly conducive. Should have negotiated down. Never mind.
So, if you feel like a quickie with no sides, Duong Boi is an option. Keep low expectations and you'll be right. Perfectly safe. A bloke to watch your bike etc. For 600. It'll do.[/QUOTE]
-
Nutz
I popped into Nutz on a Friday night around 11pm during my stay in Hanoi. Most of the girls were older as previously reported and I could not understand how a few of them could even manage to get customers; fat, old, ugly (sounds like me LOL).
I did find a younger. 22 yo, that I was keen on. She quoted me 3 million to start for LT. I only wanted ST so she said 2 million. We finally agreed on 1. 5. As we were walking over to the Intercon, her attitude started to change, evidently because she realized that I was not such a big fish to catch and was complaining about the deal we made, asking again for more money. I started to lose interest thinking that her service would reflect her attitude. Anyway, the Intercon would not let her come up to my room after 10pm so I sent her on her way. She had the nerve to ask me for 20US$ for taxi fare. Obviously, I told her to get lost.
On the other hand, as I understand, the Intercon can be girl friendly if you register 2 guests when you check in and tell them your g / f is coming later and she has an I'd to present on arrival. My problem was that they checked the record and saw that I was only registered for 1 guest. Also, it seems that girls are allowed in before 10pm.
Just my POV.
OAH
-
Taking advice
[QUOTE=Joffre;1172088]And finally my 3rd girl is Nga at Royal Rose Massage. 299 Cau Giay. This is a standard massage joint with clean sheets and towels, sauna etc. Nga is a bigger girl than most, which is a nice change. Beautiful face, she really aims to please, with good massage, nice HJ and a lot of playing before and after the sauna. She wears classy panties under her uniform, and if she lets you in (which is not always) you will see a great black forest of pube next to her smooth light skin. If you slide a tongue or finger in you will find a pussy that is big but tight and very wet after a little stroking. She likes it and trembles a bit, but keeps glancing at the little window. So, these are my girls for now. You can find your own, or try one of mine. If you do, I ask you for 2 things: 1. Treat them nicely and 2. Recommend new ones for me.[/QUOTE]So I went into Royal Rose today. Nice clean premises. A range of ticket prices. From VND120k for 1 hour up to VND250k for 90 mins. I went for the 1 hour this being the first visit. Decided to try my luck and went random. Received Tuoi as a masseuse. Nice girl, probably rates a 6. Not skinny, not too short and pretty enough. Very little English, might be better English range in the evenings. The uniforms are not very friendly for us blokes. Pants and top, ao dai style. Massage was acceptable, even parts of it pretty good. Not much in the way of chemistry going on. Got towards the end and the expected question. Then tip negotiation, which truly spoiled it for me. HJ was ok. Nothing special. Tuoi keen on giving me her number for a hotel meeting. Got the number, unsure whether I would proceed.
Overall, good venue. Will return and get different girl I think.
-
Kingston Club fun with Van
On Hang Chuoi, number fifty something on left walking away from centre. This is a nice upmarket option costing double the normal price, so 400+. Very nice and clean. I was treated very well by Van, number 11. Petite, pretty and speaks English. No unseemly talk of money, as it is assumed you'll tip. Nice HJ but no kissing or groping. At least not this time. This is a place to unwind in a civilised way. If you want something raunchy and dirty, go one block up to number 28, which has nice girls but costs more than the standard blow and go joints. 400 plus tip. This street is handy for opera house, Hiton etc so you can often get here quickly from business functions.
-
FS in the backblocks of Hanoi
A few times people have mentioned Tam Quat places way out on Pham Van Dong. I had occasion to be out that way yesterday for a meeting so decided to give one of them a shot. I randomly went into number 136. Nice girl waved me in, her name is Hien. Parked my bike well inside. She was all on her own so locked the security door as we went in.
I was set for a massage and HJ with the possibility of a BJ. As soon as I got undressed she lay down next to me and kissed me. No sign of any massage. Immediately she indicated FS was on offer. I quickly accepted and we agreed on 500k. No unreasonable bargaining, I could probably have got lower but decided not to. She promptly stripped off and had me play with her while she got me ready and slipped on a condom. She was lovely and wet, really nice and enjoyed being played with. Beautiful breasts too. More kissing while we played with each other then she climbed on top and went for it. OMG! She was awesome. Needless to say I soon popped good and proper. She gently cleaned me off and stroked me before getting dressed. I got dressed, paid and she got my bike out for me.
Totally surprised. In the best possible way. Going back there for sure. She's lovely, attractive to look at, not skeleton skinny and very willing. The room has comfortable soft mattress on the floor. Seeing I was the only one there it all felt just fine.
Highly recommended.
-
Back to FS
Went back again today to see if it was merely a lucky shot or if there is anything in this. Firstly, my numbering sucks. Typically the numbering is pretty ordinary and it's more like 156 Pham Van Dong. Apologies to anybody lead astray. Rocked up and she was there again. Called me in, showed she was happy to see me. Very different this time. Slower, tenderer, more like a lover than a banger. Spent a good 30 minutes there and came away damn happy. Same price, much more intimate service, no doubt she is happy to make extra dong than a standard massage and she certainly seems to enjoy herself, allowing for acting and all that.
Judging by the reaction of the women from places nearby, they will also offer the same service if you want it. They all seem keen to hook-up with the white dude getting it on next door!
Happy punting everyone.
-
Slim, pretty and with big firm boobs in Hanoi?
[QUOTE=Doppel One; 1101901]My advice. Stray towards the smaller provincial towns and seek out a mamasan or papasan who speaks English (if you don't speak Vietnamese) and make friends with them. Then, things start to happen and the quality of the girls improves.
This girl was fun. I paid the house 200K and tipped her 50K (she was happy with that). That's for ST.
[url]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=142968&d=1292124248[/url][/QUOTE]Does anyone know of any girls in Hanoi who look like this girl? I'm here for another few days, and would love to meet exactly this type of girl. Slim, pretty and with big firm boobs.
Any details, addresses, contact information or more info is helpful.
Thanks!
-
237 Pham Van Dong. Open all day!
I woke up horny on a Sunday morning and decided to head down to Pham Van Dong and see if I could find any action. I'm pleased to say that although not as busy as in the evening, I was still able to find a few places with girls sitting outside at 11am. You have to keep more of an eye out than in the evenings, but you can still find them. They don't try to wave you in at that time of the day, but just keep an eye out for one or two girls sitting in their doorway for no particular reason and you know you've found the spot.
I went to 237 Pham Van Dong (I made a point of checking the number on my way out). There were a few other places either side of this one with girls sitting in the doorway. I saw a couple of girls sitting at this address, smiled at them and they got up and let me drive my motorbike inside. They then closed the shutter door behind me and motioned me inside. The working girl seemed quite amused and excited to be having a foreigner come in. We went into the next room and she dropped the curtain around the bed. I liked this place immediately because there was only one bed, so you're never going to be dealing with company while doing your business.
It was a double mattress so plenty of room. It was straight off with our clothes and no questions about what I wanted. This is a FS place. The girl was nice and slender, with a great little arse and perky little B-Cup breasts. She straddles me and starts stroking my cock to get me hard while I'm sucking on her tits; none of it seemed particularly forced or rushed. When I was nice and hard, she slipped on a condom and started to slide down on my cock. She was very tight and struggled to cope with getting my cock inside her. But I was pleased that despite her finding it very uncomfortable, unlike other girls I've come across, she persisted until she had all of me inside her.
She then gave me a really good performance, riding me good and hard for around ten minutes, with no signs of complaint that I was taking too long. I finally shot my load and again in another nice touch, she didn't rush for me to get my cock out of her, but allowed me to stay inside her while I finished pumping my load and catching my breath. She then got off me, slid the condom off and gently clean off my cock with tissues. It was only afterwards that I realised that we'd gone through the whole show and money hadn't been mentioned once. A very refreshing change. I decided to forgo any haggling over prices that might spoil my now very good mood, so gave her 500, 000 VND which she seemed happy with, and I was out the door and on my way again.
I'm very pleased that I've now found at least one place in Hanoi that is offering FS guaranteed, no guessing about what service you are going to get. I haven't checked out the other places nearby yet, but guessing that they would also have to offer FS, otherwise I doubt they'd be in business next door to somewhere that is. I'll let you know as I try them out.
-
Pham Van Dong Question
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1214654]I went to 237 Pham Van Dong (I made a point of checking the number on my way out). There were a few other places either side of this one with girls sitting in the doorway. I saw a couple of girls sitting at this address, smiled at them and they got up and let me drive my motorbike inside.[/QUOTE][QUOTE=CaseyStar;1212092]Went back again today to see if it was merely a lucky shot or if there is anything in this. Firstly, my numbering sucks. Typically the numbering is pretty ordinary and it's more like 156 Pham Van Dong. Apologies to anybody lead astray.[/QUOTE]Richard D and Casey. Thanks for the great intel, but I could use some help. I'll be stuck over on that side of Hanoi and I want to try to find this area with the walk up FS places. I tried mapping these places but Pham Van Dong is a really long street and when I put in street numbers I'm getting different places show up that don't make sense.
I'll either be using taxis or on foot, so it's not like I can just easily cruise up and down the street looking for these places, but I would love to check them out.
Can you help out with a cross street or other reference so I at least know the general area? Thanks.
-
237 Pham Van Dong Directions
[QUOTE=Pablo;1215341]Can you help out with a cross street or other reference so I at least know the general area? Thanks.[/QUOTE]I get to Pham Van Dong by driving along the dyke road (An Duong Vuong) and then turning left into Tan Xuan just as you pass under the Thang Long bridge over the river. You then turn right when Tan Xuan intersects with Pham Van Dong. You then need to go along Pham Van Dong and make a U-turn at the first break in the dividing barrier and head back the way you came. And you will find 237 after 100 metres or so. If you get to a petrol station after doing your U-turn, then you have already gone past it.
If that's too tricky to explain to a taxi driver, then just get him to let you out at the intersection and walk up the road against the flow of traffic, it'll only take a few minutes to walk it, and probably makes it a little easier to spot the places too.
There were definitely a few places before 237, after doing your U-turn, I couldn't say with any certainty if there are any places after 237. I've put a Google maps link below to help you with my directions. Best of luck, let us know how you get on.
[url]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=pham[/url]+van+dong, +hanoi&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=21. 077282, 105. 786903&spn=0. 002688, 0.005284&sll=37. 0625-95. 677068&sspn=38. 963048, 86. 572266&vpsrc=6&hq=pham+van+dong, &hnear=Hanoi, +Ho%C3%A0n+Ki%E1%BA%BFm, +Hanoi, +Vietnam&t=m&z=18
-
[QUOTE=Pablo;1215341]Richard D and Casey. Thanks for the great intel, but I could use some help.[/QUOTE]My area is way down the other end, adjacent to the intersection with Hoang Quoc Viet. There's a group of several Tam Quat places and a few VIP massage / Karaoke places as well.
I have yet to try 237 but it's definitely on my radar.
-
Great directions, thanks!
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1215360]I get to Pham Van Dong by driving along the dyke road (An Duong Vuong) and then turning left into Tan Xuan just as you pass under the Thang Long bridge over the river. You then turn right when Tan Xuan intersects with Pham Van Dong. You then need to go along Pham Van Dong and make a U-turn at the first break in the dividing barrier and head back the way you came. And you will find 237 after 100 metres or so.[/QUOTE]Richard D, many thanks. It took a bit of work since I'm not familiar at all with the city, but google maps worked. It looks like there's a computer shop (baotin. Tk/) nearby that popped up on the google search so I printed the front page with the address I can give to the cabbie. It's a pretty simple trip from my hotel (one turn and only 5km from my hotel) so even with almost zero experience in the city I'll know if the taxi is going in the right direction. I'm pretty sure I can find it.
Any idea of how late they're open? I arrive late at night and I know I'll want to do something when I arrive. Or I'll find a club the first night but I'm way behind on my research, time to get busy! Thanks again, and I'll report back if I make it there.
-
Thanks for the directions
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1215420]My area is way down the other end, adjacent to the intersection with Hoang Quoc Viet. There's a group of several Tam Quat places and a few VIP massage / Karaoke places as well.[/QUOTE]Casey, thanks. This is actually way closer to my hotel, in fact it's within walking distance or a short and direct taxi ride.
If I come walking down Hoang Quoc Viet, which way do I turn on Pham Van Dong? I'm interested in the other establishments too since it's close to where I'm at. Thanks a lot again and I'll report back.
-
[QUOTE=Pablo;1215985]Any idea of how late they're open? I arrive late at night and I know I'll want to do something when I arrive. Or I'll find a club the first night but I'm way behind on my research, time to get busy! Thanks again, and I'll report back if I make it there.[/QUOTE]Hi Pablo,
To avoid confusion between the places I described and the ones Casey is talking about, mine are not Tam Quats or any other sort of massage places. At this end of Pham Van Dong they are just private residences or other non-descript buildings with no signage whatsoever to identify them; hence my having to give a rather detailed description of how to get there and giving the number. And just as a heads up, please be aware that these places tend to be a little bit grotty and dingy; you'll definitely be slumming it in terms of conditions, but to me that just adds to the fun of it a bit.
If you are going there at night, your life should be made a little easier in finding this place in that the girls will be more likely to actively wave you inside. As I said before, just be sure to make eye contact and smile with women who seem to be hanging around in their doorways for no particular reason and you'll know you found the right sort of place. The one I described has the traditional blue background with white numbered sign next to the doorway, so you'll know for sure if you find it.
As for what times this place will be open, your guess is as good as mine since it's not a business with opening hours displayed, however I think it's a safe bet that they will be open late at night. How late is a bit more tricky. Since most bars have to close around 11pm, I'd say that business probably slows to a halt around 1 or 2am.
I'd suggest doing your best to find the exact one (237) that I went to, since you'll be sure of what is on offer, as I have had varying results from place along this road.
If you plan to try and find a girl in a club, then your only real choice is Nutz Bar at the Sheraton Hotel. Directions are easy enough to find so I won't repeat them here. Read back a few pages and you'll see a variety of both successful and unsuccessful outings that people have had here. Whether you can take them back to your hotel or have to find a short time hotel nearby (the girl would do that) will depend on which hotel you are staying at; if it's 4 star or above then the chances are it won't be GF. There are a couple of other clubs around (that are very very difficult to find) that some people say working girls hang out, but I've been to these places before, and while not actively looking at the time, I didn't really see any evidence of working girls plying their trade.
-
62 Doc Ngu. Tam Quat
I popped into this place thanks to Joffre's suggestion since I was in the area yesterday lunchtime. The service was pretty much as he described, I think I even got the same girl as him, nice set of knockers. I got taken into the back, stripped off and the girl pulled down her top and dropped her shorts so that I could play around while she got me nice and hard. Then she gave me a thorough cleaning with wet wipes before starting to give me a BBBJ. This was interspersed with a lot of hand work, and she let me finger her during the whole event. She finished me off with her hands and then I was dressed and out of the door. I got charged 300, 000 VND for the service as I couldn't be bothered trying to argue over the difference in price between myself and Joffre.
If I was in the area, I might go here again, but would probably try out a few of the other places on this street first. Certainly not worth going out of your way to get here, but a useful tension reliever if you happen to be nearby.
-
Thanks once again
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1216042]To avoid confusion between the places I described and the ones Casey is talking about, mine are not Tam Quats or any other sort of massage places. At this end of Pham Van Dong they are just private residences or other non-descript buildings with no signage whatsoever to identify them; hence my having to give a rather detailed description of how to get there and giving the number. And just as a heads up, please be aware that these places tend to be a little bit grotty and dingy; you'll definitely be slumming it in terms of conditions, but to me that just adds to the fun of it a bit.[/QUOTE]Once again thanks for the info. I think I understand the difference between the places you're describing on PVD and the ones further south that Casey is describing. Like you, I don't mind getting a bit low down and dirty sometime, in fact sometimes that's just what I'm looking for. I hope I can make it up there.
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1216042]If you plan to try and find a girl in a club, then your only real choice is Nutz Bar at the Sheraton Hotel. There are a couple of other clubs around (that are very very difficult to find) that some people say working girls hang out, but I've been to these places before, and while not actively looking at the time, I didn't really see any evidence of working girls plying their trade.[/QUOTE]Since I'm staying near Pham Van Dong, Nutz looks like it's a pretty long haul across the city. Since like you said it seems to be an easy place for visitors like me, I'll probably end up there. I actually like the slightly older ladies sometimes too. I can't go back to my hotel anyway because it's filled with my colleagues and it wouldn't be cool if they happened into the lobby while I was walking a WG thru it on the way to my room.
I read thru 2 years of Hanoi posts and you summed it up well. There isn't much action here for the visitor who doesn't know his way around and doesn't speak the language. Nothing like the Philippines and Thailand where I usually go anyway. Fortuna and the Oasis massage places, Nutz and these smaller massage places and walk ups. I have low expectations but I'm hoping for 1 or 2 good experiences.
I read about some clubs closer to my hotel before I just have to look them up again, I might end up at one of those too.
Thanks again.
-
[QUOTE=Pablo; 1215986]Casey, thanks. This is actually way closer to my hotel, in fact it's within walking distance or a short and direct taxi ride.
If I come walking down Hoang Quoc Viet, which way do I turn on Pham Van Dong? I'm interested in the other establishments too since it's close to where I'm at. Thanks a lot again and I'll report back.[/QUOTE]Walk to the end of HQV, cross over the road to the far side of PVD and turn left. About 100 metres on you will start to see a few places with women waving you in as well as the VIP massage outfits.
I find these places great during the day, can't speak for evenings. Between about number 156 and 124 there are 6-8 different small places for massage, BJ and the like. If they like you they will offer FS. Good luck. My advice, if you look into a place, go out the back and check the facilities. Some have rock hard 'beds' in a row where there will be several punters at once. Not my scene. I prefer the smaller places with something soft to play on.
-
To Van lane 52
If you're arriving late and want night action, you could head over to To Ngoc Van lane 52, where there are several Nha Nghi small hotels, of which some are brothels. The ones with guys outside waving you in. Mainly active at night, and fairly discreet. Haven't tried myself, but this would be higher class than Pham Van Dong (anything would be!) but lower and cheaper and a lot less hassle than Nutz.
Again thanks for the info. I think I understand the difference between the places you're describing on PVD and the ones further south that Casey is describing. Like you, I don't mind getting a bit low down and dirty sometime, in fact sometimes that's just what I'm looking for. I hope I can make it up there.
Since I'm staying near Pham Van Dong, Nutz looks like it's a pretty long haul across the city. Since like you said it seems to be an easy place for visitors like me, I'll probably end up there. I actually like the slightly older ladies sometimes too. I can't go back to my hotel anyway because it's filled with my colleagues and it wouldn't be cool if they happened into the lobby while I was walking a WG thru it on the way to my room.
I read thru 2 years of Hanoi posts and you summed it up well. There isn't much action here for the visitor who doesn't know his way around and doesn't speak the language. Nothing like the Philippines and Thailand where I usually go anyway. Fortuna and the Oasis massage places, Nutz and these smaller massage places and walk ups. I have low expectations but I'm hoping for 1 or 2 good experiences.
I read about some clubs closer to my hotel before I just have to look them up again, I might end up at one of those too.
Thanks again.[/QUOTE]
-
26 or 62
Sounds familiar. If I had the language, I'd tell her to take her time and I'll pay double! As I've said before, Trang at number 26 is my top choice, and I have been known to cross the city Just to feast at her Y. She is always very happy to see me, but I'm not sure if that's due to my skilful tongue or the generous tip. Maybe both.
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1216054]I popped into this place thanks to Joffre's suggestion since I was in the area yesterday lunchtime. The service was pretty much as he described, I think I even got the same girl as him, nice set of knockers. I got taken into the back, stripped off and the girl pulled down her top and dropped her shorts so that I could play around while she got me nice and hard. Then she gave me a thorough cleaning with wet wipes before starting to give me a BBBJ. This was interspersed with a lot of hand work, and she let me finger her during the whole event. She finished me off with her hands and then I was dressed and out of the door. I got charged 300, 000 VND for the service as I couldn't be bothered trying to argue over the difference in price between myself and Joffre.
If I was in the area, I might go here again, but would probably try out a few of the other places on this street first. Certainly not worth going out of your way to get here, but a useful tension reliever if you happen to be nearby.[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar; 1216308]Walk to the end of HQV, cross over the road to the far side of PVD and turn left. About 100 metres on you will start to see a few places with women waving you in as well as the VIP massage outfits.
I find these places great during the day, can't speak for evenings. Between about number 156 and 124 there are 6-8 different small places for massage, BJ and the like. If they like you they will offer FS. Good luck. My advice, if you look into a place, go out the back and check the facilities. Some have rock hard 'beds' in a row where there will be several punters at once. Not my scene. I prefer the smaller places with something soft to play on.[/QUOTE]Thanks, all good tips. I really prefer FS to just a BJ, but I know nothing guaranteed at these places. I'll report back and try to remember the street numbers.
-
Street full of Tam Quat, Pham Van Dong
Hey!
Yesterday, I just discovered on my way from my trip a street full of Tam quat! I was amazed! Didn't try there yet but am sure it's worth something to check it out! The name of that street is Tham trinh! You need to start from the hoang mai district and not by Minh kai and it's a one way street, because of the long and narrow stream of water in the middle who separate the street. So you need to do the turn by the other street.
If you want also they have some tham quat in Pham Ngoc Thach in one of the alley! If you arrive from Xa Dan, turn to pham ngoc Thach and goes to the first alley or second alley! I used to take Phuong! She's small but she rides well!
Went to Pham Van Dong to try again the scene over there! But late at night. Only blow job place for a total of 200k and you don't tips over there! Went to thoses places because a truck driver stole the girl of one of thoses houses that was still open.
Will ty to go back again during this week!
Hope this info will help you guyz!
If you have any info about mature womens, share it in the forum!
-
KTV / Karaoke
So I just arrived in Hanoi and this time my hotel driver mentions that several of the KTV / Karaoke places are good for P4P. He even said $50 for full service ST, which sounds a little steep of VN but not bad. Any of you guys living in Hanoi have any experience with full service at a KTV joint. I have gone to some of the Jap / Korean places near the Daiwoo and while they were skimpily dressed, anything other than looking was off the table for in-house consumption with most girls not interested in off sight freelance.
-
Tam Quat near Galaxy Hotel
I assume not all Tam Quat offer extra services or do they? I see that there is a Tam Quat near the Galaxy Hotel, does anyone have any experience with this place? If I can find the time I will try to check it out.
-
Quick Hanoi Trip Report (not much to report)
First thanks to everyone who helped me out with the tips. Unfortunately, my Vietnamese work colleagues ended up taking me out almost every night so I didn't get to sample nearly all the places I wanted to.
I arrived mid evening Saturday night and it was midnight by the time I was checked into my hotel and cleaned up and ready to go out. I asked the guy at the front desk where I could go for a beer and he actually said 'everything is already closed'. At midnight on Saturday night? So I walked out and took a stroll down to Pham Van Dong to check out the massage places CaseyStar recommended. Sure enough, everything was closed so night one was a complete bust.
Night 2 after we had dinner and drinks I was brought to a massage place in the old part of town but it wasn't one of the ones everyone talks abut on here. The name is Hoang Kim at 121 Phung Hung St, but wasn't very good. It had pretty much the same MO as the other places described on here. I disrobed and started with the sauna which was intense enough that I almost had to end it early. Then the really cute girl gave me a bath, but not like in Thailand where she's in the tub with you which is really great. She was still fully clothed in her shorts and t-shirt and washed me from outside the tub, which was still pretty cool. I then got a good massage and on the flip I started to play around and she was OK with it. I actually unhooked her bra twice and played with her tits but both times she buttoned back up after a few minutes and pointed out the pretty big window in the door. She then let me do some serious fingering of her super wet pussy and I think she was close to coming when she finally pulled away. From there we bargained for a HJ finish, and I tried pretty hard bargaining but the lowest I could get it was 500K which I knew was too much, but with a pretty young thing stroking away, I had no bargaining leverage and I OK'ed the finish at that price. The other thing that sort of sucked was I paid for 90 Minutes and I was back out in the lobby in maybe 70 minutes and had to wait quite a while for my colleagues to finish up. Overall, I'd not go back and suggest everyone use the places recommended on this site instead.
My 3rd night night dinner ended early enough so I hit Nutz which was only about a 120K taxi ride away. I arrived about 9:30 and it was pretty dead, but after 10pm some talent started showing up. I ended up with a tall girl who at first I thought could be a ladyboy and in fact there were several taller girls there who raised my suspicions. But I ended up taking her out to the nearby hotel and after a thorough inspection she was for sure a girl-girl, just tall. I had an OK time with her, she was really pretty just not particularly skilled. She did ask for US $150 at first too but was OK with half that which I think is still overpaying. The hotel was a real dump too but she did give me a ride partway back to my hotel on her motorbike.
The 4th night was a late night out drinking with my colleagues and I was all primed for my last night, but I think the street food caught up with me as I was sick all day. I had plans for a day time stop at one of the Pham Van Dong places and then something else at night, but the best I could do was to hit the massage place in my hotel. I didn't even think I'd be up (literally) for anything, but the cute masseuse worked a HJ so the day wasn't a complete bust.
Overall, I see what everyone says that Hanoi can be tough for visitors especially when we're used to the ease of getting great services in places like Thailand and the Philippines. I know I'll be back to Hanoi soon though, so I'm determined to make the next trip better. I know I didn't hit the best places and overpaid at the ones I did go to. Thanks again for the tips guys even I was only able to put a few of them to use.
-
Another Blow and Go street in Hanoi
Hey guys,
I forgot my password and so did not log in for quite sometime, but tonight was lucky to be able to finally login, hihi.
Anyway, I have a spot to recommend you guys to try. Go to this street Pho Vong. It is in Bach Mai area. If you go around 10pm at night, you will see a few shops with soft lights. Its BJ joints. If I remember correctly, there is a 176 unit.
So if you guys try any of those, please post FR here.
The last time I brought some friends there, they were escorted upstairs, had a BJ and done in about 20 mins. Total damage was VND250k all-in, and that was about a year ago.
-
[QUOTE=Deptrai; 1222310]Hey guys,
I forgot my password and so did not log in for quite sometime, but tonight was lucky to be able to finally login, hihi.
Anyway, I have a spot to recommend you guys to try. Go to this street Pho Vong. It is in Bach Mai area. If you go around 10pm at night, you will see a few shops with soft lights. Its BJ joints. If I remember correctly, there is a 176 unit.
So if you guys try any of those, please post FR here.
The last time I brought some friends there, they were escorted upstairs, had a BJ and done in about 20 mins. Total damage was VND250k all-in, and that was about a year ago.[/QUOTE]I tried one of those two months ago! I paid VND300k! It was a good!
Between 436 and 450 Minh Kai street, they have 3 massage place! I've been to one of those with red light! Good massage and I paid VND100K for the hour massage and tips VND200K for her skillful HANDJOB!
-
Beach Club girl in Hanoi
3 months ago I met this girl from Hanoi at the Beach Club in Kuala Lumpur. She had just arrived, I picked her up at the bar and brought her back to my hotel, she stayed until morning and appeared to like me a lot. We did have a very good session and exchanged email addresses. She explained that she is a hairdresser in Hanoi, came to KL upon the recommendation of a friend to make quick money so as to open her own salon. But she did not like the Beach Club Experience at all and left back to VN within a matter of days.
Well, this girl has been writing to me just about every day for the last 3 months, sending me love declarations. I finally got an opportunity and told her I would come to Hanoi for the week-end, would she like to see me? Yes of course. So here I get to Hanoi and she is at the airport waiting for me with roses and a car, explaining on the way to the hotel how she is so emotioned and crying of happiness. To my surprise we had no difficulty checking in together at the Hilton and we had an absolutely amazing GFE week-end, half of it in bed and half of it going out to a couple restaurants, a disco etc. She quickly learned what I like and would just do it every time. I was afraid she might be nuts, but in fact she is just a beautiful and very down to earth girl, who bargained prices for me and was everything I could hope for. I certainly wish to see her again. From KL to Hanoi life can be full of surprises sometimes and I still believe treating a girl well is the way to the most gratifying encounters, sexual and otherwise.
-
62 Doc Ngu
Being in the neighborhood, I dropped in here yesterday. Had fairly low expectations and figured I'd be in for a quick tug and out again.
Must have struck a quiet moment. Parked the bike and the door was opened by a cute little woman with a big smile. She ushered me in and took me out the back. Now, this is a small place, with just a few 'tables' each curtained off. A couple of guys are playing on a computer near the front door and a couple of other girls are about.
This girl, Lien, was cute as a button and very enthusiastic. She had me strip off, get ob the table and then climbed on with me. No hint of any kind of massage. She cuddled up and made herself fully available for me to play with at my leisure. Kissing, pretty much anything. After a long time when it was clear I was more than ready, she climbed down, lifted up her top, grabbed a stool and put one leg up so I had very clear pussy access and proceeded to get me off. She encouraged and happily took two fingers inside her and had me finger fuck her till she came. Very wet, very sexy.
Once we had finished, she cleaned me up and we sat there. Then the other two girls came in for a chat. Thao and Ly. Ly is older but still attractive, Thao is in the middle and hot! I sat there naked and we all chatted for another 10 minutes or so, them being happy for me to play with them as well. Lien claims she is 22 and she might be. Thao speaks some English, Ly speaks a lot of English and did some translating.
This was all very good fun and I was in there for around 30-40 minutes all up. When I decided to go, I paid Lien 300k which seemed fair for all the attention I received. I'm definitely going back and exploring FS with these girls. They certainly all seem up for it.
-
Timing?
[QUOTE=CaseyStar; 1224021]Being in the neighborhood, I dropped in here yesterday. Had fairly low expectations and figured I'd be in for a quick tug and out again.
Must have struck a quiet moment. Parked the bike and the door was opened by a cute little woman with a big smile. She ushered me in and took me out the back. Now, this is a small place, with just a few 'tables' each curtained off. A couple of guys are playing on a computer near the front door and a couple of other girls are about.
This girl, Lien, was cute as a button and very enthusiastic. She had me strip off, get ob the table and then climbed on with me. No hint of any kind of massage. She cuddled up and made herself fully available for me to play with at my leisure. Kissing, pretty much anything. After a long time when it was clear I was more than ready, she climbed down, lifted up her top, grabbed a stool and put one leg up so I had very clear pussy access and proceeded to get me off. She encouraged and happily took two fingers inside her and had me finger fuck her till she came. Very wet, very sexy.
Once we had finished, she cleaned me up and we sat there. Then the other two girls came in for a chat. Thao and Ly. Ly is older but still attractive, Thao is in the middle and hot! I sat there naked and we all chatted for another 10 minutes or so, them being happy for me to play with them as well. Lien claims she is 22 and she might be. Thao speaks some English, Ly speaks a lot of English and did some translating.
This was all very good fun and I was in there for around 30-40 minutes all up. When I decided to go, I paid Lien 300k which seemed fair for all the attention I received. I'm definitely going back and exploring FS with these girls. They certainly all seem up for it.[/QUOTE]I just got back from this place after searching in Google Map (I hope I got it right)
Save the map on my Iphone and hop on to the taxi and show that pic to him.
When I reach there, it was quite dark and no sign activity.
I actually reached there around 10. 45pm (local time)
Did I went there too late?
-
[QUOTE=Akane5555; 1224943]I just got back from this place after searching in Google Map (I hope I got it right)
Save the map on my Iphone and hop on to the taxi and show that pic to him.
When I reach there, it was quite dark and no sign activity.
I actually reached there around 10. 45pm (local time)
Did I went there too late?[/QUOTE]I think 1045 may be a bit too late for Doc Ngu, but should be just right for Thuy Khue street which is not too far from Doc Ngu. U can walk to Thuy Khue from Doc Ngu.
There are quite a few B&G places around the Somerset Westlake hotel / apartment.
-
Massage
Saturday night, I went to the Club Green- Massage-Sauna-Jacuzzi massage place in 34A ngo 120 Truong Chinh. I paid 220 for 80 mins. The massage was good! The girl that I got was a Saigonese and I didn't undersatnd fuck all about what she said. But I play a lot with her especially when she told me where do you want me to massage you! Hahaha I played the dumb guy and after severall minutes she just remove my cock from the massage boxer! Only Handjob is available but I am sure if you take the phone number of the girl you can have FS because just beside it they have 1 nha nghi! It was great!
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1202723]I found an interesting little place on Dong Tac the other day. Drive along Pham Ngoc Thach until you get to the traffic lights near to where the star bowl used to be. Turn left at the lights and you'll see a sign advertising massages on the right, follow the sign down an alley about 30m down the road.
The place is definitely for the locals. Ticket price was 100k VND. Had a quick shower in a grotty little cubicle and then put on the massage shorts and was led to the room. The room was reasonable, aircon split between two rooms and a fan. The door to the massage room has a small window in it, so only HJs are possible.
The woman that serviced me was on the larger side, but had a nice big pair of boobs. My shorts stayed on for all of 5 minutes and she spent the whole hour giving me a very sensuous massage with lots of anal play and brushing against my cock to get me excited. She then gave me a great HJ without trying to negotiate for a tip.
When it was all over I tipped her 200k VND. I think she would have been happy with much less, but I thought her performance merited that much. I'd return again if I happened to be in the area, and I'd hope to get the same woman again. Didn't see any of the other girls, so can't tell you if there are any better looking women than her.[/QUOTE]I went there Friday! Like Richard Dawkins said, I paid 100k VND. I got a girl with big boobs. It was big enough to pop out of her bra during the massage! The massage was ok, but she compensated with a good handjob skills! I tipped 100k! She was happy! Am sure they are available also for FS because you park your motobike in a Nha Nghi!
-
274 Pham Van Dong
I mentioned this place in a report a while back, although at the time I didn't have the number of the place to report, so I thought I would provide an update.
I headed out to Pham Van Dong after pub kick-out time recently and was hoping to hit my favourite FS place at No. 237, however at this time of night (after 11pm) that part of the street seems to have shut down already. So I continued on down the road and found this place still open. This is another non-descript house that you can only tell because there is a girl outside waving you in. I've been there a few time recently and still found it open well after midnight.
Most times I've been here it has just been the one girl there working on her own, but I have been there when there were two of them. Inside there are two massage type tables separated by curtains.
This is a BBBJ joint and nothing else, I've tried on several occasions to see if FS is on offer, but it definitely isn't. The girl I always go for (whose name I don't know I'm afraid) has a great set of knockers and is happy for you to play around everywhere, lifting up her top and dropping her trousers to allow you easy access. There is also plenty of DFK and general play too. When she gets down to business, she really doesn't hold back. She's got a mouth like a hoover and will work very very hard to get you off with a blow job, not like a lot of girls who try to do most of the work with their hands.
If she's knows you're about to cum, then she will finish you off with her hand and cum on your stomach, but she's missed the warning signs with me before and taken CIM. She obviously doesn't enjoy this, but didn't make a big fuss about it and was still friendly with me afterwards.
I don't know if it is because I am a regular with her now, but she never seems to rush me, and there is always plenty of time for kissing and cuddling and general intimacy both before and after the event, I think that is why I keep going back to her. The price is normally 300, 000 VND and she normally asks for an extra 100, 000 VND tip afterwards. Given how much fun she is, I'm always happy to give that, and the time she took CIM, I rounded it up to 500, 000 VND.
-
First attempt at 62 Doc Ngu
Thanks bro Deptrai, I didn't know you are a member in ISG too!
I pm'ed you in SBF.
Anyway, since my failed attempt to explore this place on the first night.
On the 2nd night, I ended my work early and took a taxi from Horison Hanoi and I reached there earlier than last night.
It was around 9pm.
I walked around there, in front of the [I]house[/I] Number 6. Doesn't seen to have a girl in front of the [I]house[/I] Waving at me.
Only a motorcycle parked in front.
Muster up some courage, I walked into the [I]house[/I], through the wooden doors.
Inside, I see 2 girls playing PC. 1 is chatting and the other (cuter one) is playing some online game.
There 3 girls (chubby) lying the bed. I can see that the bed are only partitioned by curtains.
They looked at me while I looked at them in surprised.
I spoke "massage?", and they just giggle.
The chubby ones lying on the bed as the cuter girl (whom is playing the online game) to so called-massage me.
She was cute, but also chubby. Since I am all this way here, I shouldn't leave and try to go through the experience.
She brought me to the last bed. Sadly, she can't speak English. More of like duck and chicken talking.
To be honest, I have no idea what to do or what to expect in a [I]Tam Quat[/I] Shop.
I stripped to my birthday suit after she seal the partition with the curtains, and I lied facing down.
She entered, asked me to flip over and put on my underwear.
I hug her as she hug me a bit. Try to FK her but she moved away, lightly pecked on her cheek and neck area.
Then she point to her mouth and later to my genital, signaling me for a BJ.
While BJ, she lift up her shirts to allow me to grope her breast (33B like that)
Her BJ was short, followed by HJ.
I couldn't cum.
Fed up. Luckly I brought a condom with me just in case. I asked for a FJ.
She asked for 500, 000 for her and 100, 000 for [I]entrance fee[/I]
I tried to negotiate to 400, 000 but she refuse.
I finally accepted her offer and put on the condom and fuck her silently.
Deed done, she clean it with wet tower, I paid her and paid to the chubby lady who is chatting on PC.
She looks like the mamasan of this [I]house[/I]
As I leave, the other chubby girls teased me, saying "bye. Bye"
That was the only English words they know.
Took a taxi back to hotel, along the way, saw a big signboard which says "VIP MASSAGE", just a minute walk away from Horison.
In front of the hotel, there is this cafe "I Love Friday Cafe", a few steps from it is another signboard which says "TAM QUAT".
My question is:
1- What's the difference between VIP Massage and TAM QUAT.
2- is Tam Quat is HJ place. BJ place or FJ place.
I read other reports, they are lucky to have BJ all the way till CIM.
-
First Attempt
Thanks bro Deptrai, I didn't know you are a member in ISG too!
I pm'ed you in SBF.
Anyway, since my failed attempt to explore this place on the first night.
On the 2nd night, I ended my work early and took a taxi from Horison Hanoi and I reached there earlier than last night.
It was around 9pm.
I walked around there, in front of the [I]house[/I] Number 6. Doesn't seen to have a girl in front of the [I]house[/I] Waving at me.
Only a motorcycle parked in front.
Muster up some courage, I walked into the [I]house[/I], through the wooden doors.
Inside, I see 2 girls playing PC. 1 is chatting and the other (cuter one) is playing some online game.
There 3 girls (chubby) lying the bed. I can see that the bed are only partitioned by curtains.
They looked at me while I looked at them in surprised.
I spoke "massage?", and they just giggle.
The chubby ones lying on the bed as the cuter girl (whom is playing the online game) to so called-massage me.
She was cute, but also chubby. Since I am all this way here, I shouldn't leave and try to go through the experience.
She brought me to the last bed. Sadly, she can't speak English. More of like duck and chicken talking.
To be honest, I have no idea what to do or what to expect in a [I]Tam Quat[/I] Shop.
I stripped to my birthday suit after she seal the partition with the curtains, and I lied facing down.
She entered, asked me to flip over and put on my underwear.
I hug her as she hug me a bit. Try to FK her but she moved away, lightly pecked on her cheek and neck area.
Then she point to her mouth and later to my genital, signaling me for a BJ.
While BJ, she lift up her shirts to allow me to grope her breast (33B like that)
Her BJ was short, followed by HJ.
I couldn't cum.
Fed up. Luckly I brought a condom with me just in case. I asked for a FJ.
She asked for 500, 000 for her and 100, 000 for [I]entrance fee[/I]
I tried to negotiate to 400, 000 but she refuse.
I finally accepted her offer and put on the condom and fuck her silently.
Deed done, she clean it with wet tower, I paid her and paid to the chubby lady who is chatting on PC.
She looks like the mamasan of this [I]house[/I]
As I leave, the other chubby girls teased me, saying "bye. Bye"
That was the only English words they know.
Took a taxi back to hotel, along the way, saw a big signboard which says "VIP MASSAGE", just a minute walk away from Horison.
In front of the hotel, there is this cafe "I Love Friday Cafe", a few steps from it is another signboard which says "TAM QUAT".
My question is:
1- What's the difference between VIP Massage and TAM QUAT.
2- is Tam Quat is HJ place. BJ place or FJ place.
I read other reports, they are lucky to have BJ all the way till CIM.
-
[QUOTE=Akane5555; 1226184]Thanks bro Deptrai, I didn't know you are a member in ISG too!
I pm'ed you in SBF.[/QUOTE]Ah, so here you are. Hope to meet up with you soon! Meantime, try Pho Vong. U will like it there too! Its BBBJ place.
-
Differences
[QUOTE=Akane5555; 1226184]My question is:
1- What's the difference between VIP Massage and TAM QUAT.
2- is Tam Quat is HJ place. BJ place or FJ place.
I read other reports, they are lucky to have BJ all the way till CIM.[/QUOTE]Hi Akane5555,
Tam Quat is actually a traditional form of Vietnamese massage; although generally most of these places, and certainly all the ones referred to on her are generally just a front for extra services. What that may be will vary from place to place. Some you'll just be able to get HJ, some places BBBJ some CIM others not, and the occasional one that may offer FS.
A VIP massage is normally a longer affair that does involve receiving an actually massage. It will start off with a steam bath and sauna, and then being bathed in a bath and being scrubbed down by your massage girl. This generally isn't as erotic as it sounds, and 99 places out of 100, you'll be wearing shorts while you're in the bath. Then you'll be given your massage for an hour. Some places will then have extras at the end and some won't. Generally I've only found extras in Hanoi to be HJ. That's the same at most massage places as they often have see through windows in the door. Other places that I've written about in the past outside of Hanoi are much more likely to be FS at the end of the massage.
Personally I'm not a big fan of the VIP experience, especially as the language barrier can make everything quite awkward. By all means give these massage places a go, but I'd normally recommend just going for the straight massage and not the VIP treatment. Any extras offered at the end will still be the same.
Anything that you want is available if you look hard enough, and there are plenty of good reports here as a few of us seek out some of the less well travelled spots in this city, however if you are only stuck to getting around by taxi, then that certainly could make it difficult getting to a lot of these places.
-
Cruising Pham Van Dong
I sniffed around looking for the talked about girls. 156 Is a Thai massage place, so I did not go in as I couldn't be bothered with the sauna massage ritual followed by argument over the price of a happy ending. Further down at number 136 a nice looking girl waved me in. Very small hard mattress on the floor. Good points: she did CIM and stripped off a bit. Bad points: no finesse or rapport, really fast and even a bit uncomfortable. I hate the term "gobble" but that is what it was. I would go again only if passing by with 2 minutes to spare. I said before that 62 Doc Ngu is quick, but It's a luxury spa compared to this.
On the way back I saw some ok looking ladies on the right going north at around number 235. Might pop back and look, though that road is bloody dangerous.
-
Location of cheap hotels for our purposes
When I use google maps for Ngoc Van lane 52, I get many or no options. Could you specify more? I'm arriving in Hanoi late.
[QUOTE=Joffre; 1216379]If you're arriving late and want night action, you could head over to To Ngoc Van lane 52, where there are several Nha Nghi small hotels, of which some are brothels. The ones with guys outside waving you in. Mainly active at night, and fairly discreet. Haven't tried myself, but this would be higher class than Pham Van Dong (anything would be!) but lower and cheaper and a lot less hassle than Nutz.
Again thanks for the info. I think I understand the difference between the places you're describing on PVD and the ones further south that Casey is describing. Like you, I don't mind getting a bit low down and dirty sometime, in fact sometimes that's just what I'm looking for. I hope I can make it up there.
Since I'm staying near Pham Van Dong, Nutz looks like it's a pretty long haul across the city. Since like you said it seems to be an easy place for visitors like me, I'll probably end up there. I actually like the slightly older ladies sometimes too. I can't go back to my hotel anyway because it's filled with my colleagues and it wouldn't be cool if they happened into the lobby while I was walking a WG thru it on the way to my room.
I read thru 2 years of Hanoi posts and you summed it up well. There isn't much action here for the visitor who doesn't know his way around and doesn't speak the language. Nothing like the Philippines and Thailand where I usually go anyway. Fortuna and the Oasis massage places, Nutz and these smaller massage places and walk ups. I have low expectations but I'm hoping for 1 or 2 good experiences.
I read about some clubs closer to my hotel before I just have to look them up again, I might end up at one of those too.
Thanks again.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
-
Google Maps
[QUOTE=NiceMusic;1229716]When I use google maps for Ngoc Van lane 52, I get many or no options. Could you specify more? I'm arriving in Hanoi late.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]Ok, so I think this is just a case of you not fully understanding the wonderful Vietnamese street name / numbering thing; it takes a while the get used to it. In this case it appears pretty simple. Go into Google Maps and type "To Ngoc Van, Hanoi" into the search bar (without the quotation marks) and the correct road will pop up. You will then see in the map heading upwards a road running between two lakes called "Ngo 52". Ngo basically means "alley" or "side-street" in Vietnamese, I think it is this "Ngo 52" that Joffre is suggesting that you cruise down to find the action. I haven't been there myself yet, so can't comment on the services.
As a general rule when using Google Maps, at least in Hanoi, never try putting in a number as you will never get an accurate result because the numbering of properties and alleys etc. Is completely screwed up. Find the road you want, try to get some pointers as to where on the street the place you are looking for is, and then just head out there and keep a close eye out for numbers as you drive by.
-
Moto Girl
Feeling horny after a night out and not wanting to make the long journey to Pham Van Dong for my regular BJ, I decided to cruise around and see if I could find some mongering action nearer to where I was. This tip is probably not of use to visitors to Hanoi because it requires a bit of knowledge of the Hanoi area, a motorbike to cruise around on and at least the minimal of negotiating skills in Vietnamese.
I took my bike for a slow drive around the area behind the dyke wall in between Solace bar (formally called Titanic (the boat on the river bar) and Phuc Tan Bar (formally called Lighthouse). Both these places can be located roughly on The New Hanoian if you need pointing to the general area.
I was probably nearer to Solace than I was to Phuc Tan, and had only been cruising for about two minutes when a girl on her motorbike pulled up level with me and asked "Boom boom?" I stopped and asked her how much. She wanted 800k VND, I countered with 400k VND. This went back and fourth for a minute or so but I stuck to 400k and when she refused I just rode off to have a bit more of a hunt. Within about a minute of cruising down a few other alleys, she had caught back up with me and agreed 400k VND and indicated that I should follow her. I then had to do my best Valentino Rossi impression to keep up with her as she darted through a maze of alleys before we ended up at a Nha Nghi.
I had to pay 100k VND for the room to the guy at the desk and then he handed over a condom to the girl and we were up the stairs to our room. The room was reasonable. Once inside the girl takes her pants off, but keeps on her top because she is cold! I then had to basically get myself hard as she didn't play with my cock much. Once I was hard she puts the condom on me, rubs some KY Jelly onto it and laid back. To call her performance starfish like would probably be an insult to some of the other starfishes we have encountered on our adventures. But I got the deed done paid my money and went home a fairly happy camper anyway.
But more generally, I think the fact that the guy at the desk is handing out condoms indicates that there must be a fairly thriving industry in the area and we all know that it is quite luck-of-the-draw what level of service you get from your girl. So I offer up this area as another place worth hunting around if you're in the area and want to get your rocks off.
-
[QUOTE=NiceMusic;1229716]When I use google maps for Ngoc Van lane 52, I get many or no options. Could you specify more? I'm arriving in Hanoi late.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]Hi, I am local. But due to lgal system here I am not seemed to know many cheap place with young girls. Would you please suggest some near Ho Dac Di?
-
Due to legal system, I am not seemd to know much about this in Hanoi Although I am a local. Any guide to local is apprecited. Cheap but young cute girl.
-
Richard Dawkins,
How about foreign girls in Hanoi. How about price and place to find thier service?
-
How about price and place to play foreign girls in Hanoi?
-
Walked away from 28 Hang Chuoi
Had a meeting cancelled near the Opera House today. So thought I'd try my luck at 28 Hang Chuoi. Walked in about 4pm. Two nice girls inside (about 7) , a motorbike, a guy and a young mamasan. I could see the rooms were empty.
Mamasan leaps up. You want massage?
I can speak reasonable Vietnamese. Much giggling and fun. But the gist was this:
Mamasan: You pay USD30.
Me: Too much, how about VND200, 000. I'm talking about just the entrance ticket.
Mamasan: Oh that's silly. OK USD20. That includes the girl.
Me: To be clear, I'll pay VND200, 000 and add tip later.
Mamasan: No the tip is up to you. But you pay me USD20.
Me: Oh too much, perhaps another time.
And that was that. Maybe she would have taken VND300K. Dunno. From her "includes girl" thing (we were in Vietnamese) I can see how maybe the earlier poster thought it was an all-in price only to find a tip was required. I suppose includes girl means some nominal massage, not extras.
I walked, and they were happy to let me go.
Typical Hanoi situation. They had no other business going, but were too stubborn / uncommercial to do a deal. Just not prepared to pay 400K (ie USD20) up front for this place.
Frankly I'm out of touch with Hanoi. I used to be here in the late 1990s. Fond memories of at least 2 or 3 places right in the old quarter where you could have a quiet, sensual full hour including fun for VND100, 000 or so. Ditto some karaoke / cat toc thu gian places just a block south of HK lake. The central places seem to have dried up now.
-
Hotel
Planning soon for a trip to Hanoi. Would any one recommend a friendly hotel with a gym? I also prefer hotels near parks?
Thanks
-
[QUOTE=Deptrai;1226387]Ah, so here you are. Hope to meet up with you soon! Meantime, try Pho Vong. U will like it there too! Its BBBJ place.[/QUOTE]Hi Deptrai,
Sorry for the late response.
I am already back to SG land.
Contact you soon via SBF.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1226402]Hi Akane5555,
Tam Quat is actually a traditional form of Vietnamese massage; although generally most of these places, and certainly all the ones referred to on her are generally just a front for extra services. What that may be will vary from place to place. Some you'll just be able to get HJ, some places BBBJ some CIM others not, and the occasional one that may offer FS.
A VIP massage is normally a longer affair that does involve receiving an actually massage. It will start off with a steam bath and sauna, and then being bathed in a bath and being scrubbed down by your massage girl. This generally isn't as erotic as it sounds, and 99 places out of 100, you'll be wearing shorts while you're in the bath. Then you'll be given your massage for an hour. Some places will then have extras at the end and some won't. Generally I've only found extras in Hanoi to be HJ. That's the same at most massage places as they often have see through windows in the door. Other places that I've written about in the past outside of Hanoi are much more likely to be FS at the end of the massage.
Personally I'm not a big fan of the VIP experience, especially as the language barrier can make everything quite awkward. By all means give these massage places a go, but I'd normally recommend just going for the straight massage and not the VIP treatment. Any extras offered at the end will still be the same.
Anything that you want is available if you look hard enough, and there are plenty of good reports here as a few of us seek out some of the less well travelled spots in this city, however if you are only stuck to getting around by taxi, then that certainly could make it difficult getting to a lot of these places.[/QUOTE]Thanks Richard!
Point noted!
-
Hi.
Just browsed through this topic from 3 years old posts, still need some advise (not surprizing, really.
I'll be in Hanoi next month for business, and will have to stay in Hanoi Hotel (4*). Is there any "life" just inside this hotel? I mean girls from hotel own nightclub, massage saloon or so. Actually, up to 200$ for overnight in my room going to be reasonable or I'l have to go out looking for pleasure in another place?
And another one. Am I correct that escort sites like vietnamescortservice.com, saigonescorts. Jimdo. Com, tour69 are pure scum? Or anyone had successfull experience with these "service provides"?
Thanks
-
Hanoi hotel inside?
Hi.
Just browsed through this topic from 3 years old posts, still need some advise (not surprizing, really.
I'll be in Hanoi next month for business, and will have to stay in Hanoi Hotel (4*). Is there any "life" just inside this hotel? I mean girls from hotel own nightclub, massage saloon or so. Actually, up to 200$ for overnight in my room going to be reasonable =) Or I'l have to go out looking for pleasure in another place?
And another one. Am I correct that escort sites like vietnamescortservice. Com, saigonescorts. Jimdo. Com, tour69 are pure scum? Or anyone had successfull experience with these "service providers"?
Thanks
-
VIP Massage
Out and about walking the town in the early afternoon 1pm as a tourist in the area of Hàng &272; &7853; you I finally had time to explore the real Hanoi when I saw a sign advertising VIP Massage. Price at the door was USD20 for a one hour massage. We had some language problems and I wanted to check that it was a female masseuse. This lead the guy to think I wanted more than a massage so he took me across the road to a karaoke lounge where he offered me a girl (via a 2 minute scooter ride) for VND800, 000. That wasn't what I wanted so we headed back across the road and paid my VND400k.
He directed my up the stairs and I went up two flights. On this level there were a number of cubicles with perspex dividers. My hopes were dashed. Although as a punter I couldn't see the other clients lying down, the girls were ale to see each other and chat aloud.
During the downstairs negotiations the guy had been asking about happy ending but I always said I wasn't interested.
The girl was a cute 22year old uni student. Very cute indeed. Good massage technique. Walking on back, serious muscle work on my body. She's rolled me onto my back and giving my scalp a massage and then tweeks my nipple for fun. That can only mean one thing in any language.
Meanwhile in the adjacent cubicle english bf & gf tourist have finished their massage and are being hassled for tips by their massueses. They end up tipping VND200K each. They finish up and the four of them leave the floor. It is just me and my girl now. She politely enquires as to my other needs and offers VND400 for happy ending. I come back at VND200k and she agrees. She was very good about it. A little bit of dry humping on top and plenty of pleasure rubbing. She let me suck her nipples and feel her fanny. All the time she is looking around to make sure nobody is coming up the stairs.
Eventually she moves between my legs and jerks me off inside the supplied boxer shorts. She cleans me up, I get dressed and leave happy.
Thinking back about it, I think she was looking around so much so that the boss didn't know the size of her tip. By keeping the extras to herself, she got to cut the boss out. I assume had I negotiated the happy ending with the boss at the start he would have kept more of the cut.
I enjoyed my time in Hanoi but this was the only action I could find time and arrange away from colleagues. There appeared to be no shortage of attractive, sweet young VN girls.
-
Interesting too. Any reccomend?
[QUOTE=Zinda; 1233041]Planning soon for a trip to Hanoi. Would any one recommend a friendly hotel with a gym? I also prefer hotels near parks?
Thanks[/QUOTE]
-
What nationality?
[QUOTE=Aussie Jo; 1238658]Out and about walking the town in the early afternoon 1pm as a tourist in the area of Hàng &272; &7853; you I finally had time to explore the real Hanoi when I saw a sign advertising VIP Massage. Price at the door was USD20 for a one hour massage. We had some language problems and I wanted to check that it was a female masseuse...[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Cheong777;1240493]What nationality?[/QUOTE]The language problem was between me and the guy on the door. I just wanted to make sure it was a female masseuse that would be doing the massage.
The ultimate girl was nice and VN, to my liking.
-
[QUOTE=Aussie Jo;1238658]Out and about walking the town in the early afternoon 1pm as a tourist in the area of Hàng &272; &7853;[/QUOTE]Can you write the street names in plain English script? The site doesn't handle Viet text well.
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1241676]Can you write the street names in plain English script? The site doesn't handle Viet text well.[/QUOTE]The location is getting hazy for me. I was in the centre of this map: [url]http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Ph[/url]%E1%BA%A1m+H%E1%BB%93ng+Th%C3%A1i&daddr=65+Ph%E1%BA%A1m+H%E1%BB%93ng+Th%C3%A1i, +Tr%C3%BAc+B%E1%BA%A1ch, +Ba+%C4%90%C3%ACnh, +H%C3%A0+N%E1%BB%99i, +Vietnam+ (Kh%C3%A1ch+s%E1%BA%A1n+B%C3%A1ch+Trung) &hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=21. 044903, 105. 843186&sspn=0. 005407, 0.006663&geocode=FagcQQEdiwlPBg%3BFVMcQQEdBQpPBiFJieLhSp6gOA&mra=mift&mrsp=0&sz=17&t=m&z=17
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1241676]Can you write the street names in plain English script? The site doesn't handle Viet text well.[/QUOTE]As I'm always on the lookout for new places to try out, I've looked around the interweb a bit and the street Aussie Jo referred to in his first post was Hang the. This is much closer to Hoan Kiem Lake that the map link Aussie Jo has provided, and I think far more likely a place that he would have been walking around as a tourist. For future reference, I used this website to help work out what Vietnamese characters have been written that are then displayed incorrectly.
[url]http://www.eki.ee/letter/chardata.cgi?lang=vi[/url]+Vietnamese&script=latin
-
Russian girlin hanoi?
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1243049]As I'm always on the lookout for new places to try out, I've looked around the interweb a bit and the street Aussie Jo referred to in his first post was Hang the. This is much closer to Hoan Kiem Lake that the map link Aussie Jo has provided, and I think far more likely a place that he would have been walking around as a tourist. For future reference, I used this website to help work out what Vietnamese characters have been written that are then displayed incorrectly.
[url]http://www.eki.ee/letter/chardata.cgi?lang=vi+Vietnamese&script=latin[/url][/QUOTE]I am back from Pattaya where are alot of cute young Russian girls.
Can anynone tell where to find one in Hanoi?
-
26 Doc Ngu
I finally got a chance to try out the Tam Quat at 26 Doc Ngu that Joffre recommended some time back. The girl I got was Mai and she gave a great service. She spoke a decent amount of English that made the whole thing a lot more enjoyable and she had a great attitude. I got to suck on her breast and taste her sweet pussy. Got BJ and finished off with HJ. Price was 100K VND to the house and I tipped her 300K VND for such a good show.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1245765]I finally got a chance to try out the Tam Quat at 26 Doc Ngu that Joffre recommended some time back. The girl I got was Mai and she gave a great service. She spoke a decent amount of English that made the whole thing a lot more enjoyable and she had a great attitude. I got to suck on her breast and taste her sweet pussy. Got BJ and finished off with HJ. Price was 100K VND to the house and I tipped her 300K VND for such a good show.[/QUOTE]Yes, I've had Mai a few times, a nice sexy girl who aims to please, and cuter since she got rid of the afro hair. I think she belongs to the place next door, but they give her a shout when a foreigner needs servicing, or in my case when Trang isn't there. Some of the others there aren't worth bothering with, as they think you want a crappy massage followed by mechanical HJ. In all these places the basic service is nothing much, but when you find one who knows what you want and appreciates the regular tip, she'll do amazing things, and you have a better time than in any brothel or MP. So come on guys, share the names and locations of other Mais.
-
The big boobed of Dong Tac
[QUOTE=Towel;1225694]I went there Friday! Like Richard Dawkins said, I paid 100k VND. I got a girl with big boobs. It was big enough to pop out of her bra during the massage! The massage was ok, but she compensated with a good handjob skills! I tipped 100k! She was happy! Am sure they are available also for FS because you park your motobike in a Nha Nghi![/QUOTE]Her name is Thuy and she seems to be making a name for herself. The place is very basic, no sauna or jacuzzi offered nor wanted, and no pretence of proper massage. Just stroking, teasing, touching, rubbing, her hands all over me and my hand stroking her thighs and arse under her dress. She flipped me over, released a large breast for me to suck on (nipple like a wine cork) , and took hold of my cock. I slid a finger into her now wet pussy, and came with a shudder. She held me a while, and then cleaned me up. I had come from a stressful meeting and this was exactly what the doctor ordered. I left happy!
Just as Richard Dawkins said, go down Dong Tac from the top end, follow a big sign saying massage down an alley on the right.
-
3 photos
Oasis 2 Massage
Mentioned in previous reports, I want to Oasis 2 massage at 77 Doc Bac Co (there was some question as to whether there was a "Doc" in the street name and there is. See attached business card with map). You walk through the ground floor restaurant to the elevators in the back and go to the 5th. Floor. The receptionist tried to get me to tip her for bringing a big breasted girl and I played dumb, did not fall for the extortion attempt and she sent her into the room anyway."Lin" or something like that came in put me in the sauna and started filling the jacuzzi tub. She seemed rather disinterested which concerned me but as soon as I got into the tub she turned into the perfect playful, outgoing provider. I usually prefer the more slender type but she was a great combination of voulptuousness and slenderness with an absolutely magnificent natural rack. My hands were welcome anywhere and she seemed to enjoy everything I did with them. Very nice BBBJ and HJ, breasts were popped out for me to do whatever I wanted with them, and she seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did.
Went back and wanted to try a different girl so I got "Huh" (sounded like a grunt while exhaling) , a slender 25 whyear old beauty. She saw much more reserved than Lin and didn't do BJ. Hands were allowed to wander her lovely body an a nice HJ was provided.
As is usually the case, the luck of the draw will determine if you get a great experience like Lin, or a decent but not spectacular one like with Huh. The girls all seem to be 9's and trained to give at least decent performance. Ask for Lin and use hand gestures for big tits and you should have a great time.
-
Some suggestions about Hanoi
hi,
i am a vietnamese. i have been a member of this awesome forum for a quite long time and honestly i must say that thanks so much for its information. i have traveled a lot throughout the world and thank to this website, i had chances to enjoy many interesting services. and now i feel i would be a bad guy if i just get information from you and didn't have anything to share. therefore, i will tell you everything i know about sex services in hanoi. but please keep in mind that the price i mention there is for vietnamese. as a foreigner, maybe they will ask you to pay higher. the girls usually can't speak english. so please practice your negotiation skill and learn a little bit vietnamese before exploring. .
firstly, i will tell about massages services.
1. the most popular massages services in hanoi is "tam quat thu gian". you can find a lot of "tam quat thu gian" shops in vong, truong dinh, thuy khe (google map please).
pros: the price is reasonable. ticket usually is from 100k vn&272; to 150 vn&272; and 100k to 200k for tips. you can get hj, bj and even if you are lucky, handsome, etc you can have a fs.
cons: the girls usually are just acceptable and some of them are very far from pretty (it's just my opnion, a vietnamese viewpoint). rooms are very small and dirty. beware of std, when you have sex or bj you should wear a condom. many people report that they get gonorrhea from these girl after enjoy a bj session.
the most famous shop today: uhm, maybe at 882 truong dinh. this shop is very famous in vietnamese sex guide forum now.
2. if you do not like "tam quat thu gian", you can try normal massage parlors. you can find them everywhere in hanoi, even in luxury hotels.
pros: the girls are more beautiful than the ones in "tam quat thu gian". rooms are also much cleaner. in some hotels, rooms are huge and nice. you also can put the fear of std at home.
cons: you should have a thick pocket before entering these shops. tickets usually from 300k vn&272; to 500k vn&272; but in hotels, it can be 100. 200 usd. the higher ticket fee are, the more the girls ask for tips. in small shops, they can ask for 300k. 500k. 1m but in hotels, they can ask for 2m. however, you often just get hj there. in some very rare cases, girls can offer you a bj but in fact it's forbidden by the shop owners.
luckily, you still can ask the girls their cell phone numbers and after their working time, you can take them to a hotel and have a happy time.
the most famous shop today: i cannot tell which one is the best because there are too many shops like that in hanoi. i just give you some address i know. fortuna hotel, bao son hotel, hanoi hotel, esalen (333 doi can. 6 nghi tam) , kingston (53 hang chuoi) , eden (pham hong thai str) and many others you can find in this thread.
3. under the same banner massage parlor, some shops provide you more interesting services.
+ sakura in vu thach str, you can have two girls bathing, massaging for you and they also provide bj. ticket from 400k. 600k and tips from 500k. 1500k. rooms are large and clean.
+ moscow in f361 an duong str. you and the girls will bath together (they wear bikini). you can have hj, bj (sometimes) or even fs (rarely). ticket: 500k and tips depending on services the girls provide.
+ oasis in cau that, i find that it is quite popular in this thread so i will skip its description.
secondly, some vietnamese men like ktv. karaoke bar with girls are also very popular in hanoi. you can find them in nguyen chi thanh str, au co str. i can say that you can go to any karaoke bars and ask for girls (just ignoring too big karaoke bars or the ones with "karaoke gia dinh" or family karaoke banners).
+ pros: you can easily find a pretty girl in a big number girls they show you. some of them are soooo kuteee. during karaoke time, your hands can travel all over girls' body. they also can provide a strip show (of course, you must pay more). you can ask them for a date at a hotel and have a boom boom session.
+ cons: you should be very careful with the girls if you don't want to pay a big amount of money. girls will open beer bottles as quick as light speed although you cannot drink all. if you can control this problem, you just need to pay around 500k. 700k for a normal session. but if you ask for strip shows? uhm i am not sure, maybe add 500k or 1m, once again it depends on your negotiation skills.
famous ones: well i don't know much because it's not my hobby (i prefer massages and fs.). but nhat thong (in thi sach str) is very famous. girls are very beautiful. however it's very expensive. for a karaoke session with strips show, you may have to pay 2. 3m vnd. consider carefully before visiting.
thirdly, i will tell you about boom boom services. in fact, even for a vietnamese, it's very difficult to find a good-looking girl to have sex if you do not have any contracts. you can find some girls standing in the streets in pham ngu lao or ton dan str. but normally they are old and not pretty. a good place for you to quickly find a girl for having sex is in the base of fortuna hotel. the girls are beautiful, can speak a little bit of english and know well how to satisfy you. however the price are high. you will pay around 200 usd for a fs session. you also can visit some nightclub to find working girls (nutz bar at sheraton hotel, the bar at hanoi hotel and other nite clubs). it can cost you about 100 usd. in my opinion, the best way for you is visiting massage parlors or karaoke bars first, take their phone number and do the rest at a hotel. good luck. .
finally, some of you ask how to find a normal girl to chat chit and then having sex? in fact, normal vietnamese girls are not familiar with one night stand. therefore, it's quite hard to complete this mission in one or two days. if you stay in hanoi for a long time, you should try your luck at bars, night clubs. be friend with normal girls, flirting, chatting and maybe you will be successful. but if you are short time travelers, it's really really difficult. all i can say is you should try to register an i'd at yahoo or paltalk, go to their vietnamese rooms, chat with vietnamese girls 2-3 weeks before you visit vietnam. good luck for you.
ahh, it's all my knowledge about hanoi. if you have any question about more detail information, please ask me. i will answer as far as i know.
-
Thanks!
excellent report. hanoi is a tough town for folks just passing through.
[quote=ssrtc1984; 1250929]hi,
i am a vietnamese. i have been a member of this awesome forum for a quite long time and honestly i must say that thanks so much for its information. i have traveled a lot throughout the world and thank to this website, i had chances to enjoy many interesting services. and now i feel i would be a bad guy if i just get information from you and didn't have anything to share. therefore, i will tell you everything i know about sex services in hanoi. but please keep in mind that the price i mention there is for vietnamese. as a foreigner, maybe they will ask you to pay higher. the girls usually can't speak english. so please practice your negotiation skill and learn a little bit vietnamese before exploring. .
firstly, i will tell about massages services.
1. the most popular massages services in hanoi is "tam quat thu gian". you can find a lot of "tam quat thu gian" shops in vong, truong dinh, thuy khe (google map please).
pros: the price is reasonable. ticket usually is from 100k vn&272; to 150 vn&272; and 100k to 200k for tips. you can get hj, bj and even if you are lucky, handsome, etc you can have a fs.
cons: the girls usually are just acceptable and some of them are very far from pretty (it's just my opnion, a vietnamese viewpoint). rooms are very small and dirty. beware of std, when you have sex or bj you should wear a condom. many people report that they get gonorrhea from these girl after enjoy a bj session.
the most famous shop today: uhm, maybe at 882 truong dinh. this shop is very famous in vietnamese sex guide forum now.
2. if you do not like "tam quat thu gian", you can try normal massage parlors. you can find them everywhere in hanoi, even in luxury hotels.
pros: the girls are more beautiful than the ones in "tam quat thu gian". rooms are also much cleaner. in some hotels, rooms are huge and nice. you also can put the fear of std at home.
cons: you should have a thick pocket before entering these shops. tickets usually from 300k vn&272; to 500k vn&272; but in hotels, it can be 100. 200 usd. the higher ticket fee are, the more the girls ask for tips. in small shops, they can ask for 300k. 500k. 1m but in hotels, they can ask for 2m. however, you often just get hj there. in some very rare cases, girls can offer you a bj but in fact it's forbidden by the shop owners.
luckily, you still can ask the girls their cell phone numbers and after their working time, you can take them to a hotel and have a happy time.
the most famous shop today: i cannot tell which one is the best because there are too many shops like that in hanoi. i just give you some address i know. fortuna hotel, bao son hotel, hanoi hotel, esalen (333 doi can. 6 nghi tam) , kingston (53 hang chuoi) , eden (pham hong thai str) and many others you can find in this thread.
3. under the same banner massage parlor, some shops provide you more interesting services.
+ sakura in vu thach str, you can have two girls bathing, massaging for you and they also provide bj. ticket from 400k. 600k and tips from 500k. 1500k. rooms are large and clean.
+ moscow in f361 an duong str. you and the girls will bath together (they wear bikini). you can have hj, bj (sometimes) or even fs (rarely). ticket: 500k and tips depending on services the girls provide.
+ oasis in cau that, i find that it is quite popular in this thread so i will skip its description.
secondly, some vietnamese men like ktv. karaoke bar with girls are also very popular in hanoi. you can find them in nguyen chi thanh str, au co str. i can say that you can go to any karaoke bars and ask for girls (just ignoring too big karaoke bars or the ones with "karaoke gia dinh" or family karaoke banners).
+ pros: you can easily find a pretty girl in a big number girls they show you. some of them are soooo kuteee. during karaoke time, your hands can travel all over girls' body. they also can provide a strip show (of course, you must pay more). you can ask them for a date at a hotel and have a boom boom session.
+ cons: you should be very careful with the girls if you don't want to pay a big amount of money. girls will open beer bottles as quick as light speed although you cannot drink all. if you can control this problem, you just need to pay around 500k. 700k for a normal session. but if you ask for strip shows? uhm i am not sure, maybe add 500k or 1m, once again it depends on your negotiation skills.
famous ones: well i don't know much because it's not my hobby (i prefer massages and fs.). but nhat thong (in thi sach str) is very famous. girls are very beautiful. however it's very expensive. for a karaoke session with strips show, you may have to pay 2. 3m vnd. consider carefully before visiting.
thirdly, i will tell you about boom boom services. in fact, even for a vietnamese, it's very difficult to find a good-looking girl to have sex if you do not have any contracts. you can find some girls standing in the streets in pham ngu lao or ton dan str. but normally they are old and not pretty. a good place for you to quickly find a girl for having sex is in the base of fortuna hotel. the girls are beautiful, can speak a little bit of english and know well how to satisfy you. however the price are high. you will pay around 200 usd for a fs session. you also can visit some nightclub to find working girls (nutz bar at sheraton hotel, the bar at hanoi hotel and other nite clubs). it can cost you about 100 usd. in my opinion, the best way for you is visiting massage parlors or karaoke bars first, take their phone number and do the rest at a hotel. good luck. .
finally, some of you ask how to find a normal girl to chat chit and then having sex? in fact, normal vietnamese girls are not familiar with one night stand. therefore, it's quite hard to complete this mission in one or two days. if you stay in hanoi for a long time, you should try your luck at bars, night clubs. be friend with normal girls, flirting, chatting and maybe you will be successful. but if you are short time travelers, it's really really difficult. all i can say is you should try to register an i'd at yahoo or paltalk, go to their vietnamese rooms, chat with vietnamese girls 2-3 weeks before you visit vietnam. good luck for you.
ahh, it's all my knowledge about hanoi. if you have any question about more detail information, please ask me. i will answer as far as i know.[/quote]
-
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1251287]Excellent report. Hanoi is a tough town for folks just passing through.[/QUOTE]Right. However if you stay at Hanoi for a quite long time and have enough money, you will find that Hanoi can satisfy all your wildest sexual fantasy. You can play three, four or five-some with very beautiful girls, act as a real emperor. Now I'm in Melbourne, Australia and I think that Melbourne makes me really disappointed. Is there anyone knowing that where I can find places like Vietnam's massage parlors in Melbourne?
-
Too old ladies
[QUOTE=Joffre; 1248925]Her name is Thuy and she seems to be making a name for herself. The place is very basic, no sauna or jacuzzi offered nor wanted, and no pretence of proper massage. Just stroking, teasing, touching, rubbing, her hands all over me and my hand stroking her thighs and arse under her dress. She flipped me over, released a large breast for me to suck on (nipple like a wine cork) , and took hold of my cock. I slid a finger into her now wet pussy, and came with a shudder. She held me a while, and then cleaned me up. I had come from a stressful meeting and this was exactly what the doctor ordered. I left happy!
Just as Richard Dawkins said, go down Dong Tac from the top end, follow a big sign saying massage down an alley on the right.[/QUOTE]I had tried this before Tet and it is worst to say that ladies are old and ugly.
-
VIP Massage
This is a great report so thank you so much for it! I will now try to add what I know about some of these places to more help others. I live in Thailand but can visit hanoi a few times a year and I used to live there so I am a little familiar also. Sorry for the OK english.
About Sakura massage there is also one near Doi Can street. Maybe Doi Nhan street? They have doctor fish massage and the VIP massage but you can not take both at once! So I usually take a VIP and it is a little more money but the rooms are very big and the girls' are pretty.
For Sakura on Vu Thack street, how is it with two girls? My thought is that in Vietnam they are very shy with each other so it is better to keep only one girl? Is this true? Or can it be fun with two girls?
At Moscow massage some local firends brought me there one time. It is very unusual but fun! As he said before there is a girl that will sauna with you and bath you in the pool with a bikini. I could not believe it! The decorations is strange. Not many customers when I went in durng the day and they give me one pretty girl named Tuyet I think. I remember she did ask for high tip is why I have not returned back yet. BUt it is very worth it for sure at least one time (or maybe more!) Any one else have some experiences here?
I also like the Oasis by the OPera House downtown. Already everynoe knows this one so I can just recommend girl 4 for a massage there. Very pretty and nice (for me.). There is also the other Oasis massge on Lang Ha street near the fortuna hotel. It is very similar there and number 47 was a good one last time I went.
I hope this can help some people!
[QUOTE=Ssrtc1984; 1250929]Hi,
The most famous shop today: I cannot tell which one is the best because there are too many shops like that in Hanoi. I just give you some address I know. Fortuna hotel, Bao Son hotel, Hanoi hotel, Esalen (333 Doi Can. 6 Nghi Tam) , Kingston (53 Hang Chuoi) , Eden (Pham Hong Thai str) and many others you can find in this thread.
3. Under the same banner massage parlor, some shops provide you more interesting services.
+ Sakura in Vu Thach str, you can have two girls bathing, massaging for you and they also provide BJ. Ticket from 400k. 600k and tips from 500k. 1500k. Rooms are large and clean.
+ Moscow in F361 An Duong str. You and the girls will bath together (they wear bikini). You can have HJ, BJ (sometimes) or even FS (rarely). Ticket: 500k and tips depending on services the girls provide.
+ Oasis in Cau that, I find that it is quite popular in this thread so I will skip its description.[/QUOTE]
-
You are right. Sakura have another one in Doi Nhan Str but in my opinion, I prefer the one at Vu Thach Str. It's quite popular today to find a massage parlor providing two-girl service (namely "Four hands massges"). As I mentioned before, in Vietnam if you have enough money, you can satisfy your wildest dream. By using Four hands massages at Sakura, two girls will wash your body, provide HJ and BJ at once. No shy! Actually, girls there always try to convince you using four hands services because they won't need work a lot.
[QUOTE=Photo 79; 1254909]This is a great report so thank you so much for it! I will now try to add what I know about some of these places to more help others. I live in Thailand but can visit hanoi a few times a year and I used to live there so I am a little familiar also. Sorry for the OK english.
About Sakura massage there is also one near Doi Can street. Maybe Doi Nhan street? They have doctor fish massage and the VIP massage but you can not take both at once! So I usually take a VIP and it is a little more money but the rooms are very big and the girls' are pretty.
For Sakura on Vu Thack street, how is it with two girls? My thought is that in Vietnam they are very shy with each other so it is better to keep only one girl? Is this true? Or can it be fun with two girls?
At Moscow massage some local firends brought me there one time. It is very unusual but fun! As he said before there is a girl that will sauna with you and bath you in the pool with a bikini. I could not believe it! The decorations is strange. Not many customers when I went in durng the day and they give me one pretty girl named Tuyet I think. I remember she did ask for high tip is why I have not returned back yet. BUt it is very worth it for sure at least one time (or maybe more!) Any one else have some experiences here?
I also like the Oasis by the OPera House downtown. Already everynoe knows this one so I can just recommend girl 4 for a massage there. Very pretty and nice (for me.). There is also the other Oasis massge on Lang Ha street near the fortuna hotel. It is very similar there and number 47 was a good one last time I went.
I hope this can help some people![/QUOTE]
-
Keept it coming
As the bishop said etc.
Excellent report from ssrc and others with some places I'm looking forward to trying. It's worrying to hear about the risk of std in blow-and-go places. Are there any mongering doctors out there who can tell us how risky it is? Has anyone caught anything nasty off a tam quat blowie? Many of us get serviced in these places twice weekly, and a few of us are partial to a drink from the furry cup too.
You didn't mention older VN women. It is said that once they are married, and their two kids are older, they often get neglected by their husbands, who go to bia hoi and karaoke a lot (shame on them). So apparently these women are open to liaisons in hotels with men who can be relied upon to treat them well and be discreet. So far my attempts to pursue this route have been rebuffed, but without offense. But let's not give up.
-
To Ssrtc1984 and Photo 79:
You mentioned that Sakura is on Vu Thach Street but I tried Google Maps and it seems no such street exists. However, I tried to Google Sakura Massage Hanoi and I got this address:
39 V&360; TH&7840; NH (off Giang Vo)
Is this the right address?
-
It seems that Vietnamese is not shown correctly in the forum however the address you found is right. Vu Thach Str is a small lane near Giang Vo Str.
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed; 1255990]To Ssrtc1984 and Photo 79:
You mentioned that Sakura is on Vu Thach Street but I tried Google Maps and it seems no such street exists. However, I tried to Google Sakura Massage Hanoi and I got this address:
39 V&360; TH&7840; NH (off Giang Vo)
Is this the right address?[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Ssrtc1984;1257022]It seems that Vietnamese is not shown correctly in the forum however the address you found is right. Vu Thach Str is a small lane near Giang Vo Str.[/QUOTE]Thanks Ssrtc for confirming, the Vietnamese that didn't show up correctly actually shows up as "Vu Thanh" on Google Maps for some reason. Will check out the place next time I'm in town.
-
5 weeks Hanoi
Hi everybody,
I am a belgium artist 41, not on fast food, I stay five weeks in Hanoi now in April.may and I like gourmandise. I would like to avoid the poor, short and miserable girls from the rural areas which are serving the massage centers. Anybody interesting in HAN that could meet me and eventl guide me to meet some semi prof beautiful students or give me some adresses of karaoke place where to meet normal girls that are looking for adventures with westerners.
-
Moscow
Thanks to the great report and info from ssrtc1984 I went and checked this place out. I've been twice now.
I went for a 90min VIP massage, and being morning time I had the place all to myself, the ticket price was 700k vnd.
You get changed into the massage shorts and are given a towel and then head into the communal steam bath. After about 5 minutes your girl will join you dressed in a skimpy little bikini.
The first time I went there the girl I got was called Vi, very attractive and friendly. She came into the steam bath and sat on the bench above and behind me and got me to lean back between her thighs while she massaged my shoulders and neck before starting to rub my chest and playing with my nipples. After a few minutes of this, having got me nice and hard, she started playing with my cock and didn't really stop doing that for the rest of the time I was there.
After about ten minutes of playing round in the steam bath, we moved to the sauna, where things proceeded pretty much as before. She lifted up her bikini top to let me play and suck on her tits and let my fingers explore her nice wet pussy. She was also sucking on my nipples / kissing my neck and sticking her tongue in my ear while continuing to play with my cock.
After another ten minutes or so, we headed upstairs to the jacuzzi, which is about the size of a small hotel swimming pool. Here things started to get a lot more fun, and we spent most of our time in here with her straddling me with her bikini bottoms removed and allowing me to penetrate her pussy with just the very tip of my cock. Very alluring and very hard not to push the situation further, although she was adamant about no sex.
Once our time in the jacuzzi finished, I headed upstairs again for a change of shorts and then had to wait about 5 minutes in my massage room for her to arrive in a change of clothes. She then gave me a reasonable if somewhat perfunctory massage for 15 minutes or so, before offering me a HJ or a BBBJ. My head being thoroughly in my shorts by now, I negotiated 1M VND for a BJ and she proceeded to give an excellent performance that had me blowing my load in no time.
I went back downstairs, got changed and then you pay your tip at the front desk on the way out.
The second time I went there, I don't know the name of my girl, but again being early morning I had the place to myself. Things started off the same as the first time in the steam bath and then we headed into the sauna. Here we started doing a lot of kissing and groping. She was letting me play with her arse and finger her pussy. She was sitting straddled on my lap while I was fingering her and playing with her arse and was making lovely groaning noises of pleasure and was clearly getting into the whole thing. She then stood up, and I thought that maybe that was as much fun as I was going to get.
But then she pulled down my shorts, removed her bikini bottoms and was sitting astride me again before I'd even blinked. She then slid her very wet pussy onto my bare cock and basically fucked the shit out of me until she was shaking and cumming then slowing down her pace and working my shaft expertly until I was shooting my load inside her. All of this without saying a word and not mentioning money in the slightest.
After that, everything went as I have described about my first time there, although I think she was a little disappointed that I couldn't get it back up for a repeat performance within my allotted time. At the end of the massage, she gave me the tip book to fill out and I tipped her 1M VND. She cooed as if she wanted more, but didn't make a big fuss that could have spoiled the experience.
Overall, this is by no means somewhere to go if you're looking for it on the cheap, but as an occasional experience well worth while. As to what level of service you get, that seems to depend on the girl you get, and I guess whether or not there are other people there at the same time as you.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1262340]Thanks to the great report and info from ssrtc1984 I went and checked this place out. I've been twice now.
I went for a 90min VIP massage, and being morning time I had the place all to myself, the ticket price was 700k vnd.
Overall, this is by no means somewhere to go if you're looking for it on the cheap, but as an occasional experience well worth while. As to what level of service you get, that seems to depend on the girl you get, and I guess whether or not there are other people there at the same time as you.[/QUOTE]At what time you went mate? I am here working so I guess I can sneak out for a long lunch.
I tried to look for the address in google maps but no luck (maybe I'm stupid. Haha). Is that place in the west lake?
Cheers
-
It sound so exciting. I visited Moscow twice or three times but never got FS like you. I only heard about it from some friends. Congrats.
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1262340]Thanks to the great report and info from ssrtc1984 I went and checked this place out. I've been twice now.
I went for a 90min VIP massage, and being morning time I had the place all to myself, the ticket price was 700k vnd.
You get changed into the massage shorts...[/QUOTE]
-
Maybe because you copied exactly what I wrote in the report. You should write like this in google map, it will shown more clearly: F361 An Duong, Ha Noi. It will be better if you can write "Ha Noi" by Vietnamese spelling. I don't write here because Vietnamese is not shown properly in this forum.
[QUOTE=Sfanimal; 1263467]At what time you went mate? I am here working so I guess I can sneak out for a long lunch.
I tried to look for the address in google maps but no luck (maybe I'm stupid. Haha). Is that place in the west lake?
Cheers[/QUOTE]
-
Lauxanh
A vietnamese friend told me that there is a forum on lauxanh. Us in vietnamese where it is all happening. The saunas and massages are mostly state controled (corruption) while all the freebees can be found on this side. Problem the side is in viet and my autotranslater is only doing it approximatly. Anybody knows about " lauxanh "?
-
Of course I know lauxanh. Us very well because I am a Vietnamese. It's is the largest Vietnamese adult website today but foreigners nearly cannot read it because all its content is Vietnamese. However you can read my previous reports. Most of its information is discussed in lauxanh as well. If you want to know more about Vietnam, you can ask me, I will reply as soon as possible.
[QUOTE=PedroEuropa;1263902]A vietnamese friend told me that there is a forum on lauxanh. Us in vietnamese where it is all happening. The saunas and massages are mostly state controled (corruption) while all the freebees can be found on this side. Problem the side is in viet and my autotranslater is only doing it approximatly. Anybody knows about " lauxanh "?[/QUOTE]
-
Directions and Report
So Moscow is really easy to find, if the Google Maps search suggested hasn't helped. Basically head into An Duong through the gap in the dyke wall that is opposite to the Sofitel hotel on the big junction (the one with KFC). Once through the dyke wall keep heading straight and then follow the road until the very end. Moscow is on the right hand side just as you head down the very final alley that you will bear left to get into. It is one alley over from Softwater restaurant. If you're in the right alley, you won't miss it.
So I headed back to 62 Doc Ngu this weekend after a long absence. I've been frequenting No. 26 fairly regularly recently, but having got Luyen on repeat occasions and being less than impressed with her price gouging and poor attitude / service I thought I'd give No. 62 another go.
The girl I got was not the prettiest of the bunch, but more than made up for it with attitude and service, getting me very turned on. I didn't get her name, although I've seen her described here in the past, the girl that cocks her leg up on the stool for easy access to the goods.
She seemed to take an instant liking to me, and so everything was allowed. We started with lots of DFK and groping and it wasn't long until the clothes were all off both of us. After a long time in foreplay, she gives my todger a wipe down and then sets to work doing things with her mouth and tongue that had me holding on for dear life so that I didn't blow too early and miss out on the experience. Just at the point when I was about to erupt, purely from her playing her tongue around the head of my cock, she mercifully took a bit of a break so that I could spend a bit more time getting her off. She was letting me get several fingers inside her very wet pussy and then grinding herself on my leg.
I slid my cock underneath her pussy as she was grinding on my leg, and after a minute of this, she quickly put on some clothes, dashed out and return a moment later with a condom. She slid it on me and then perched herself up on the massage table so that I could bang her while standing up. All the time she was telling me to be very quiet. There was lots more kissing and fondling while the deed was being done, and she seemed to really enjoy the whole thing.
After we had finished and she'd cleaned me up, we spent another 10 minutes or so, kissing, cuddling and fondling like horny teenagers while she complimented me on being handsome and well endowed. Nothing like a good ego boost on a Saturday morning! The damage was 700K VND and I think I'll be heading back to see her again next week. Much less than Luyen at No. 26 wants for FS, and she just lies there like a plank of wood into the bargain.
-
Escort Services
Any of you have experience with escorte services in Vietnam? I have found two websites: [url]http://www.hanoiescortagency.com[/url] And [url]http://vietnamescortservice.com[/url]
They are of course pretty expensive and I was wondering if they are any good or if they actually exist.
Also, do any of you have some contacts of some nice ladies who do massage services with extras on delivery at home? That would be an interesting adventure I guess.
Would love to hear from your experiences.
Moscow Massage service is fairly good I have to admit, although the quality and excitement depends on the girl you get. Some are a bit boring I have to say.
-
[QUOTE=ANick; 1265871]Any of you have experience with escorte services in Vietnam? I have found two websites:
[url]http://www.hanoiescortagency.com[/url]
And.
[url]http://vietnamescortservice.com[/url]
They are of course pretty expensive and I was wondering if they are any good or if they actually exist.
Also, do any of you have some contacts of some nice ladies who do massage services with extras on delivery at home? That would be an interesting adventure I guess.
Would love to hear from your experiences.
Moscow Massage service is fairly good I have to admit, although the quality and excitement depends on the girl you get. Some are a bit boring I have to say.[/QUOTE]Their prices are way too high, and usually they send you the same girls that you can find in HBT or other known places (where you pay less than half the price) in HCMC. I heard that sometimes they don't send you the same girl you choose from their website. Their services are focused mainly for HCMC clients, but not much for HN.
Cheers,
Alex
-
Moscow Sauna Club Location
Could any one like to tell the contact number and the detail address / location of the Moscow Sauna Club in An Duong, it's my first time to Ha Noi and very confused about it!
Many thanks to any helpful infromation.
-
Moscow
[QUOTE=Mcleo; 1267260]Could any one like to tell the contact number and the detail address / location of the Moscow Sauna Club in An Duong, it's my first time to Ha Noi and very confused about it!
Many thanks to any helpful infromation.[/QUOTE]Don't have contact number for Moscow, and unless you speak Vietnamese, it would be pretty pointless having it anyway. The address would be something like: Duong 11, F361 An Duong, Tay Ho District. I have posted a link that should show the Duong 11 alley it is located on below. Because of the way this site adds spaces after full stops (periods) you'll need to manually remove the spaces when you post the entire link into your browser address bar.
[url]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=an[/url]+duong, +hanoi, +vietnam&hl=en&ll=21. 049629, 105. 84442&spn=0. 002809, 0.005284&sll=37. 0625-95. 677068&sspn=38. 963048, 86. 572266&hq=an+duong, &hnear=Hoan+Kiem+District, +Hanoi, +Vietnam&t=m&fll=21. 050065, 105. 843487&fspn=0. 002809, 0.005284&z=18
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1267364]Don't have contact number for Moscow, and unless you speak Vietnamese, it would be pretty pointless having it anyway. The address would be something like: Duong 11, F361 An Duong, Tay Ho District. I have posted a link that should show the Duong 11 alley it is located on below. Because of the way this site adds spaces after full stops (periods) you'll need to manually remove the spaces when you post the entire link into your browser address bar.
[url]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=an[/url]
+duong, +hanoi, +vietnam&hl=en&ll=21. 049629, 105. 84442&spn=0. 002809, 0.005284&sll=37. 0625-95. 677068&sspn=38. 963048, 86. 572266&hq=an+duong, &hnear=Hoan+Kiem+District, +Hanoi, +Vietnam&t=m&fll=21. 050065, 105. 843487&fspn=0. 002809, 0.005284&z=18[/QUOTE]Or use the "short link" option:
[url]http://g.co/maps/847ep[/url]
-
[QUOTE=Wolvenvacht; 1267366]Or use the "short link" option:
[url]http://g.co/maps/847ep[/url][/QUOTE]Thank you for edumacating me on this interweb doohickey! Will use short links in future.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1267364]Don't have contact number for Moscow, and unless you speak Vietnamese, it would be pretty pointless having it anyway. The address would be something like: Duong 11, F361 An Duong, Tay Ho District. I have posted a link that should show the Duong 11 alley it is located on below. Because of the way this site adds spaces after full stops (periods) you'll need to manually remove the spaces when you post the entire link into your browser address bar.
[url]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=an[/url]
+duong, +hanoi, +vietnam&hl=en&ll=21. 049629, 105. 84442&spn=0. 002809, 0.005284&sll=37. 0625-95. 677068&sspn=38. 963048, 86. 572266&hq=an+duong, &hnear=Hoan+Kiem+District, +Hanoi, +Vietnam&t=m&fll=21. 050065, 105. 843487&fspn=0. 002809, 0.005284&z=18[/QUOTE]Thanks Richard, it is very helpful infromation you provided.
-
5M VIP Massage. 21 / Ngo 31, Kim Ma, Hanoi
i like a good vip massage, i really do. i have seen this joint advertised online so checked it out.
i made contact with them via text message to determine cost of service and tipping arrangements. one of the guys speaks decent enough english. when i arrived, it was pretty quiet. i was welcomed in, sat down to go through the menu and asked what i wanted. i chose a 90 minute vip service. vnd400, 000. pretty good price. i was taken upstairs and shown into a room. standard vip room. massage table, spa bath, mini-sauna. not a real big room, but nicely laid out. they also have a wet-massage table in the spa room which i have not come across in other places.
a girl was brought in. no english. but, she's a cutie, easily a 7. 5. she is warm, friendly and playful. my kind of girl. i get my gear off, she does the usual 'ooh and aah' you expect and gets me into the sauna. i last about 15-20 mins in what turns out to be a damn hot sauna! when i come out, i find out what the wet massage table is for. she gets me on there, on my front, and proceeds to wash me down then give me a body scrub using some exfoliating cream. delicious. some playfulness. rolls me over. lots more playfulness and attention to the little fella who is wide awake now. this she is happy about. then it's into the spa bath for a while. i come out sparkling clean and wrinkly from hot water. onto the massage.
here is where things are a let-down. i don't expect a quality therapeutic massage but i do expect the girl to try, just a little. this was ordinary. towards the end we got to the usual stage. refreshingly, no bargaining at this point. just onto the little fella. annoyingly, and disappointingly, she is wearing those silly shorts under the dress. she makes no effort to help with access to herself. the hj is fairly mechanical really.
for a great vip service i tip well. this was far from great, no matter how cute she is. i tipped her vnd300k. she was ok with it, tried to whine a little but quickly gave up. her name is tram. i'd probably get someone else next time.
would i go back? perhaps. it's a really nice venue, discreetly tucked down ngo 31 away from thoroughfares. the place is well designed, the rooms are nice. cost me vnd700k all up which is pretty reasonable for a vip service.
so. who can recommend other vip joints worth checking out? moscow sounds great and is on my list! i've done oasis lang ha a few times. it gets tired after a while. others?
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1268544]So. Who can recommend other VIP joints worth checking out? Moscow sounds great and is on my list! I've done Oasis Lang Ha a few times. It gets tired after a while. Others?[/QUOTE]I'm a fan of VIP massages myself but haven't visited a great one thus far in Hanoi. Favorite one for me is Oasis on Doc Bac Co but it's a bit out of the way for me. If anyone else has other good ones to recommend that'd be great!
BTW I passed by Moscow the other day, looks rather pricey since it's a whole building to itself. Might give it a try if I pass by again.
-
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed; 1270989]I'm a fan of VIP massages myself but haven't visited a great one thus far in Hanoi. Favorite one for me is Oasis on Doc Bac Co but it's a bit out of the way for me. If anyone else has other good ones to recommend that'd be great!
BTW I passed by Moscow the other day, looks rather pricey since it's a whole building to itself. Might give it a try if I pass by again.[/QUOTE]I just went to Moscow so I thought will be good to send a quick review.
For those who were asking about the address and numbers, I got the details from their card.
Address: So 11 Duong 11, TT F361 An Duong, Yen Phu, Tay Ho, Ha Noi.
Tel: (04) 38291748
Mobile: 0986460568.
It is really easy to find the place. I found it in no time. And the girl in the front desk speak a decent broken english
The experience went pretty much as Richard described in a previous post. Arrived there around 12ish, place empty and followed the same script. VIP massage VND 700K. I liked the jacuzzi the most as she took out the bikini bottoms and let me inspect her tight pussy and anus.
About the girl, no english what so ever so I didn't even get her name. Pretty face, tight body, small tits. 2 turn offs, one nipple had 2 big hairs and the asian classic forest pussy, I know its asia but they should trim a bit that jungle.
Massage was decent, nothing spectacular. Then we negotiate for the BBBJ and we agreed in VND 800K, the BBBJ was very mechanical but enjoyable, took me a while to come, she tried her hardest. And let me inspect again her bushy pussy and anus. I didn't ask / push for FS.
At the end the damage was 1. 5million + taxis.
If I will go back? I guess so, I liked the fact that the place was empty and the girl goes with you to the sauna and jacuzzi.
Will be good to know is there any way that you choose the girl.
-
Near Grand Plaza
Hello,
I just arrived at hotel Grand Plaza, any recommendation for massage parlors in near by area.
Thanks
-
Boob Quest
Hi guys,
I am in search of the biggest boobs in Hanoi preferably on a slim body.
Any recommendations? Will be there in July. Much obliged.
-
The forum has gone very quiet
Did the cups find the biggest boobs on slim body in Hanoi? Please tell us where they are and if they for sharing. And how about the MPs near Grand Plaza hs1975? Any recommendations?
-
Massage Parlor near St. Joseph's Cathedral (west of Hoan Kiem Lake)
After getting a pretty poor body massage at the 160, 000 dong (70 minutes) place on Ly Quok Su near Hang Bong, I decided to check out Sauna and Massage at 65 Hang Trong (one street closer to the lake, just off of Hang Bong).60 minute body massage 250, 000 dong, VIP 400, 000 dong (70 minutes, includes massage girl washing you). Paid the 250, 000 dong and was brought to a room. A pretty cute girl came in and started the massage. She was really good and the aches from walking the whole afternoon sightseeing diminished.
When the massage was almost over, she asked me if I wanted a HJ. I'm not really into HJs unless it is at the end of a sex session to get me off if I have not come through sex or BJ. I told her I wasn't interested but just out of curiosity, what would she want. She said 400, 000. I told her no way. She then said that she doesn't get any of the 250, 000 dong I had paid, only the HJ tip. I was surprised that she would work for nothing except tips and felt obligated to get a HJ, so I told her 200, 000 dong. She countered with 300, 000, then 250, 000. I said OK but she had to take her top off. She said no, so I stuck with the 200, 000, which she accepted. The HJ was OK, was able to squeeze her tits inside the bra, but no pussy access.
Nice girl, great massage. Too bad she didn't work at the 160, 000 dong place where you don't have to (and can't) get HJs.
-
Hirsute!
[QUOTE=Sfanimal; 1273868]About the girl, no english what so ever so I didn't even get her name. Pretty face, tight body, small tits. 2 turn offs, one nipple had 2 big hairs and the asian classic forest pussy, I know its asia but they should trim a bit that jungle.[QUOTE]
It's considered 'bad luck' to trim or shave your pubic hair in Vietnam, hence the plethora of hirsute girls.
Personally I find the sight of a neat little au-naturale Bush a huge turn on. The wild forest look less so. And like you I draw the line at wiry hairs protruding from the nipples which are just creepy.
-
TNH Hanoi website
I am returning to Hanoi soon for a new four month contract and would like to try some new pussy so I placed a add on the TNH Hanoi website looking for some
"discrete fun" with a Vietnamese lady as I struck gold the last time I advertised. This time I received five replays which I have narrowed down to two distinct possibilities and already have my first meeting scheduled. Forget massage parlours and the like during my time working in Vietnam I have discovered more free pussy than any where else I have worked. What has surprised me is how many married women want to have no strings sex with a western cock.
-
[QUOTE=Doppel One; 1288108]It's considered 'bad luck' to trim or shave your pubic hair in Vietnam, hence the plethora of hirsute girls.
Personally I find the sight of a neat little au-naturale Bush a huge turn on. The wild forest look less so. And like you I draw the line at wiry hairs protruding from the nipples which are just creepy.[/QUOTE]Must be Vietnam only as the Vietnamese girls I had in Singapore or Macau were well trimmed if not even shaved.
-
Massage sex near May de Ville Hotel, ha noi
Am at May de Ville Hotel, want to have a massage with BBBG near. Any adresse?
-
[QUOTE=Bionicman;1292352]Must be Vietnam only as the Vietnamese girls I had in Singapore or Macau were well trimmed if not even shaved.[/QUOTE]Naturally people adapt to their environment and the influences that surround them. From what I can gather the auld ways still endure in provincial Vietnam and an un-trimmed Bush is very much the norm.
-
Sorry guys, my trip to Hanoi was cancelled by the people who were going to hire me there. I'll be back in HCMC tho in October doing my eternal big boob research there. I was disappointed to learn last time I was there in HCMC that the one super busty BBBJCIM queen named May from Smiley's on Thai Van Lung in HCMC has apparently made her fortune and retired. Oh well. There must be another vixen like that available somewher in Vietnam.
[QUOTE=Joffre;1287526]Did the cups find the biggest boobs on slim body in Hanoi? Please tell us where they are and if they for sharing. And how about the MPs near Grand Plaza hs1975? Any recommendations?[/QUOTE]
-
Hanoi. West Lake
Had an unexpectedly free couple of hours during a meeting at the Intercontinental on West Lake. No time for research so I headed up to the main road (Âyou C&417. Where I had noticed a couple of sauna signs on the journey from the airport. I turned left and walked a little way and saw only one on the east side of the road so I took my life in my hands and crossed over. The entrance turned out to be off a side street (Ngõ 34 &272; &432; &7901; ng Âyou C&417; I think) and was frankly seedy. 500k got me an hour with a rather cute VN lady who gave a good massage and HJ, would have done more if I had asked.
-
Streetwalkers by the Hilton
I was leaving a bar around 12 this evening in the French Quartere, not far from the Hilton and got a bit lost. I ended up running into 4-5 girls on motos offering the usual "lady boomboom".2 were beat. 2 were not bad 1 was about late 20s but had a great body, little aggressive. Asking price was 500, 000, said she had a hotel. Anyone have and experience with this? Is this a scam or legit?
-
Midnight in Moscow?
Hi guys, I'm new, so please stick with me.
I'm overnigting in Hanoi in a few months time and was going to give Moscow a burl which I'll report back on after. From all of the great reports that I've read I've figured out how to get there etc and what to expect. Thanks for that. I've found a nearby hotel so that was easy. What I need to know is what time does Moscow open? I'll be on a 4pm flight out and so would need to get there at 10am or 11am to make my flight. Looking forward to any assistance.
-
[QUOTE=Riverstar; 1292229]I am returning to Hanoi soon for a new four month contract and would like to try some new pussy so I placed a add on the TNH Hanoi website looking for some
"discrete fun" with a Vietnamese lady as I struck gold the last time I advertised. This time I received five replays which I have narrowed down to two distinct possibilities and already have my first meeting scheduled. Forget massage parlours and the like during my time working in Vietnam I have discovered more free pussy than any where else I have worked. What has surprised me is how many married women want to have no strings sex with a western cock.[/QUOTE]Hi riverstar, I am living in Hanoi since about 6 months and yes lots of girls, I lived in Brazil and famous Cuba and I never had such good free sex like in HN, poor guys who have to go to working girls and massa parlours. You just need to have some time and speak some words of Vietnamese and you will not have enought freetime to deal with all of them. Westerners are very lucky in Vietnam. Although I did the same like you putting un add into TNH but I was not lucky, I only met some unattractive married ladies. Hope you have more luck. Let us know!
-
Craigslist vietnam
Found some interessting ad for expaths in Hanoi in craigslist vietnam, there is a crazy jap couple looking desperatly for a third person to play all their fantasies. The girl is very beautiful. If its her on the photos.
I am not into three some but would like to play with the wive but the husband categoricaly don't want. So if somebody else is interessted go on the side and contact "are you lonely " "finding a guy " finding good guy "
In both "women seeking men" and "casual encounters". They will immediatly send you some photos.
-
Hotel Recommendation?
Hello,
Can someone recommend a GF hotel (s) in Hanoi that is close to action?
Spaceman
-
[QUOTE=AlLostInSpace13; 1304183]Hello,
Can someone recommend a GF hotel (s) in Hanoi that is close to action?
Spaceman[/QUOTE]The Sheraton! At least based on the number of WG in Nutz bar at the hotel's basement.
-
[QUOTE=Conradt Safran;1300493]. I ended up running into 4-5 girls on motos offering the usual "lady boomboom".2 were beat. 2 were not bad 1 was about late 20s but had a great body, little aggressive.[/QUOTE]And how many of them being possible LB's?
-
Hello
Hello Pedro,
I also noticed them for a while now. And yes they reply instantaneously. Has anyone met them before and how was the issue. I will be in hanoi in August and looking for some nice Straight action. Please provide hints. Do we have some site like DIA here in vietnam.
Kevin
[QUOTE=PedroEuropa; 1303707]Found some interessting ad for expaths in Hanoi in craigslist vietnam, there is a crazy jap couple looking desperatly for a third person to play all their fantasies. The girl is very beautiful. If its her on the photos.
I am not into three some but would like to play with the wive but the husband categoricaly don't want. So if somebody else is interessted go on the side and contact "are you lonely " "finding a guy " finding good guy "
In both "women seeking men" and "casual encounters". They will immediatly send you some photos.[/QUOTE]
-
Probably just a dude.
I also replied to these ads. My gut feeling is that it is just the guy, hoping to get a guy-on-guy thing going and the girl would mysteriously be unavailable. I doubt the girl even exists at all based upon my emails with him. At best, it's a Jap guy trying to convince his wife to have a threesome. I don't get the sense, again from emails, that she is totally a willing partner. As they say, enter at your own risk.
[QUOTE=PedroEuropa;1303707]Found some interesting ad for expats in Hanoi in craigslist vietnam, there is a crazy jap couple looking desperately for a third person to play all their fantasies. The girl is very beautiful. If its her on the photos.[/QUOTE]
-
Oasis and moscow
Hello everyone. Got a good time at the Moscow Mssage that everyone here likes. Girl could not give me her number (like other massage places that have #s) but says her name is Thuy. So she says just ask for her but I'm afraid this is a common name. I think the rate for BJ is 1 million VN Dong because thats always what they ask and she told me that only HJ for less money. Of course what else can I do? 1 million it is. English there is OK or some girls cannot speak it.
Overall I like this place but the girls have only been 6-7s to me. No real stunners. The service is much better over some other VIP places, so this is how it makes up for that I think. If you don't like crowds like me, I find the best time to go is morning or afternoon. Not during lunch because so many locals are going there during lunch, from what I can see.
Also went to Oasis Massage on Lang Ha. The "first" Oasis. I like the one near the old town better, on Bac Do Street. Oasis on Lang Ha has an older feeling. Its kind of more poor looking. Still the prettiest girls work at Bac Do Oasis. You can choose number 4 and 27 (I think this is right) for good ones. Small girls both but good massages.
Whenever I have VIPs coming in I bring them to that Oasis and they always leave happy and thanking me! Would be nice to know some other "stars" at this place.
Last thing is Oasis the only massage place that the girls don't have to wear the shorts under the dress? Does anyone know another place like this?
Hope this reports helps some people!
-
[QUOTE=AussieKoi; 1300698]Hi guys, I'm new, so please stick with me.
I'm overnigting in Hanoi in a few months time and was going to give Moscow a burl which I'll report back on after. From all of the great reports that I've read I've figured out how to get there etc and what to expect. Thanks for that. I've found a nearby hotel so that was easy. What I need to know is what time does Moscow open? I'll be on a 4pm flight out and so would need to get there at 10am or 11am to make my flight. Looking forward to any assistance.[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure that Moscow opens at 10am, it is definitely open by 11am anyway. I'm glad you're confident on your directions LOL, but to be honest it's not the hardest place in Hanoi to find. Just don't be put off by how deep into An Duong you have to venture to get to the place, it's right at the very very end of the road as I've alluded to before.
-
About that dude.
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1305696]I also replied to these ads. My gut feeling is that it is just the guy, hoping to get a guy-on-guy thing going and the girl would mysteriously be unavailable. I doubt the girl even exists at all based upon my emails with him. At best, it's a Jap guy trying to convince his wife to have a threesome. I don't get the sense, again from emails, that she is totally a willing partner. As they say, enter at your own risk.[/QUOTE]I also noticed and did some researched.
Please go this linked, [url]http://www.loveawake.com/profile/annawizesca/[/url]
Her name is Anna, and her picture matched with Dude's wife.
But she isn't Japanese.
His I'd is zz8w1988.
If you googled, you'll see he is a gay.
-
Thanks
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1308629]I'm pretty sure that Moscow opens at 10am, it is definitely open by 11am anyway. I'm glad you're confident on your directions LOL, but to be honest it's not the hardest place in Hanoi to find. Just don't be put off by how deep into An Duong you have to venture to get to the place, it's right at the very very end of the road as I've alluded to before.[/QUOTE]Many thanks for the info. I'll report back when the deed is done.
AussieKoi
-
Hanoi Report. Episode 1
it has been a good 9 months in vietnam, both hanoi and hcmc, and with isg. thanks to all the fellow isg members and the distinguished reports that have helped me out more than many ways. it's now time to contribute!
hanoi, i must say, has been spoilt with foreigners and tourists willing to pay and paying more than adequate and hence, the prices have gone up accordingly over the last few years. but this inordinate pricing still seems to be kinda restricted to places that are talked about on isg and famous among the expats.
just a few examples. a place like sakura or kingston charges vnd 450k for a vip massage and the girls demand anything between vnd 300k-500k for a hj. a similar establishment on nguyen chi thanh or nguyen khang, cau giay (parallel to duong lang) or nguyen thi thap (behind grand plaza hotel) offers similar vip services for vnd 200k-300k (60-90 min jacuzzi, sauna, hj, bj) and a standard 200k tip is more than sufficient to keep the girls happy and willing to do more later. that's half the price dear friends and the best part about these establishments. no girl talks about money the whole time unless you are paying them less which makes it a much better experience than any of the sakuras and kingstonss.
or among the blow & glow places, if that's what gets you off. people seem to head to doc ngu. 381, kim ma and pay 300k-400k for a 10-20 minute bj. these places are downscale, dirty and yet charge 2-3 times of what you should be paying at an establishment like this which are rep001tered all over the city. head to nguyen khang or nguyen hoang ton (adjacent street to ciputra connecting phm van dong and lac long quan) or tam trinh and there are at least a dozen such establishments along the road each with 8-10 girls of similar or better quality agianst doc ngu for a fixed price of either 100k or 150k, no tips necessary. experience is subjective and depends a lot on who you choose. fj also possible depending on the time of the day, the girl's willingness and your irresistable charm. usually at a price of 500k.
let's get started with all i can remember right now. will keep adding new episodes as and when i recall.
full-service:
nutz bar. perhaps the worst destination in all of hanoi. old, high mileage, terrible looking girls / women who will nag you to death even if you have just gone in for a glass of drink. the pole / table dancers are kinda okay though the place remains empty most of the time. prices in the range of usd 100/150 for st / lt which can be negotiated down to 75/100. service quality is a mystery as i have never dared to try nor do i personally know anyone who has. i just knew a colleague who tried and what seemed to be a lovely drinks-date for this old gentleman, turned out to be filled with nightmarish negotiations through the night once they hit the road and reach the hotel. the prices changed. so. unless you are deperate for any pussy and don't know where to go, stray away.
hilton hotel or pham ngu lao moto-girls. be careful. i got robbbed myself sometime end of last year! lol! it goes like this. you take a stroll on the road right outside hilton hotel for a while, you are approached by one of the moto-girls, offered an incredibly low rate (sometimes as low as 200k for fj inlcuding hotel) , you ignore they follow till you give up and say "what the heck! let's try out". and that my friend, marks the death of the day! you will be robbed off while she gives you a fantastic bj in the hotel room. i knew about this and still wanted to try for the adventure bit. kept only money that i need in my wallet and the rest tucked inside a small hidden pocket inside my jeans almost impossible to find unless you know where to look. and i was still robbed! ha ha!
fortuna and hanoi hotel. no further discussion required on these two places i guess. fortuna has a far better line-up of girls and quite an enviable platter.
new square club. this is a premium club located adjacent to daewoo hotel on kim ma. lots of fls and hotties inside. the waitresses can give you a nice time inside and then introduce you to some hotties you might want to take home. but you got to order a bottle to get their attention and hence, better place for a group. bottles in the range of 2. 5-4 million, good club, good music, goo go-go dancers, hot women, rich vietnamese clientele. tips of 200k to the waitress. and 1. 5 million for st.
next top club at grand plaza hotel. same as above except this is one of the best nightclubs in hanoi among whatever this city has to offer for nightlife. service is much better than new square, fantastic leds all over and very pretty waitresses and hostesses. good place for an expensive night.
local ktv at nguyen chi thanh, duong lang, bui thi xuan. preferred with locals though i have done it all by myself as well. you go in, check the price per hour (usually 200k-300k per hour) , check the price of beer (usually 50-70k) and grab a room. then they call up the girls and get them lined up for you. choose what you like. one, two, three, all you can afford, they start opening up the beer, ask them to take away all fruits and snack packets and just keep what you need or trhey will be emptied without anyone eating them, sing or listen to them sing while you have fun, roaming and kissing allowed and a little more depending on what the gir (s) think of you and finally take them back for usd 50 for st or vnd 1 million or give them a tip of 200k and go home and sleep.
local ktv at nguyen van cu. these are right across the chuong duong bridge over the red river. lots of them but best to veture with locals. it can get pretty wild here with the girls dancing naked and almost an orgy there. take them to an adjacent motel if you want for about 300k-500k st. total expense about 800k per person for a group of 5. with the right company, these can turn out to be some of the best times you've had in hanoi.
bac ninh tam quat- venture a little ahead on the above road and you will reach bac ninh. about 25km from the center of hanoi. this road has at least 20 motels+massage (tam quat) written places and all of them are actually brothels. its pretty simple. walk in, ask for the price (usually 300k all-in st inlcuding tip. 100k for the house and 200k for the girl or slightly higher in some places but never exceeding 450k in total) , choose the girl, go to room, take a shower, enjoy! girls are good and often stunners as well with very good service. no rushing and a lot of gfe. people at most of these establishements are rooms are clean and good and the best places to be around hanoi if all you are looking for is boom-boom.
to ngoc van in tay ho. go to ngo 52 and you will not really have to look. lots of nha nghis or motels there but the prices are usually bad for us. its 400k for locals and 800-900k for foreigners. go in, ask the price, check out the girls, choose on or if you don't like move to another motel, do the deed! service average. it always gets better if you move out of the city to the friendly neighbourhood areas.
street walkers at tran khanh du (very close to oasis 2) , nguyen chi thanh (near the big crossing) , nguyen khanh toan (across the highway from pham ngu lao) , duong boi, etc. sometimes good ones as well but usually 5 pointers. cost. 400k-500k st. they will take you to a nearby hotel or take them back to your place.
rest of the story and a look at the b&g, massage places and free sex in episode 2.
-
Excellent Report
Hey DK,
Thanks for the wonderful report and points, I am coming back to Ha noi after 4 years and was going through the Forum for hints and your report has almost everything I was looking for. Looking forward to Part 2.
Have you ever tried meeting anyone through tnhvietnam. Xemzi. Com. Its a Local equivalent of craiglist
K
[QUOTE=Darker Knight; 1311455]It has been a good 9 months in Vietnam, both Hanoi and HCMC, and with ISG. Thanks to all the fellow ISG members and the distinguished reports that have helped me out more than many ways. It's now time to contribute!
Hanoi, I must say, has been spoilt with foreigners and tourists willing to pay and paying more than adequate and hence, the prices have gone up accordingly over the last few years. But this inordinate pricing still seems to be kinda restricted to places that are talked about on ISG and famous among the expats.[/QUOTE]
-
Visiting Hanoi
Thanks, will be there in two weeks. Any ideas on in-room massages in the hotels? Any extras? Thanks again, very informative. Any info on female caddies at the golf courses?
-
Thanks Sheriff. Am trying to find some time off my work to write the next episodes as well! Have tried both TNH and Craigslist. CL was a complete disappointment for me. 2 oldies (40+) and 3 kids (18-) and am not into either of them. The rest on CL were either Trannys or gays. Not my style again. TNH was nice and I did meet quite a few pretty girls from there. All of them were SYTs but I slept with only 2 of them because the rest seemed too nice to fuck. By principle, I do not take advantage of girls unless they are into it. These girls were mostly young, dreamy types who still believe in eternal love and knight in shining armour stories. And am definitely not their knight. Am the darker one!
You can give it a try. But I would still think picking up girls from bars is a much simpler way. Loads of them out there. Just use your charm! .
[QUOTE=Sheriff2057; 1311493]Hey DK,
Thanks for the wonderful report and points, I am coming back to Ha noi after 4 years and was going through the Forum for hints and your report has almost everything I was looking for. Looking forward to Part 2.
Have you ever tried meeting anyone through tnhvietnam. Xemzi. Com. Its a Local equivalent of craiglist
K[/QUOTE]
-
Thanks Erich. This depends on which hotel you stay in. I know of some smaller hotels that provide this service but for most of the semi-decent ones, this option is a luxury. Fly to HCMC. That's where the action comes to your room. Just pick up the phone, call room service and order for your kinda girl. And don't forget if you need those extra toppings! .
I have seen female caddies at golf courses but have no clue how to get around them. Am sure, if you play for long enough you'll eventually hit off with one of them. Like I always say, just use your charm!
[QUOTE=Erich711;1312076]Thanks, will be there in two weeks. Any ideas on in-room massages in the hotels? Any extras? Thanks again, very informative. Any info on female caddies at the golf courses?[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Darker Knight; 1312127]Thanks Erich. This depends on which hotel you stay in. I know of some smaller hotels that provide this service but for most of the semi-decent ones, this option is a luxury. Fly to HCMC. That's where the action comes to your room. Just pick up the phone, call room service and order for your kinda girl. And don't forget if you need those extra toppings! .
I have seen female caddies at golf courses but have no clue how to get around them. Am sure, if you play for long enough you'll eventually hit off with one of them. Like I always say, just use your charm![/QUOTE]Won't be in HCMC. Will be staying in Hanoi and not sure yet where they'll be sending me yet. When you state "luxury". What does that mean specifically? I've read the majority of posts. Looks like $25US is high, but expect a little higher in some on the Hanoi Hotels.
-
Well, it just means that most of the hotels do not provide in room massage services for the fear of local police. The smaller hotels, under USD40, might be more willing to provide this service but it's rare. What hotel are you staying in? Give me the details and I can perhaps suggest some alternatives for you.
[QUOTE=Erich711;1312537]Won't be in HCMC. Will be staying in Hanoi and not sure yet where they'll be sending me yet. When you state "luxury". What does that mean specifically? I've read the majority of posts. Looks like $25US is high, but expect a little higher in some on the Hanoi Hotels.[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Darker Knight;1312881]Well, it just means that most of the hotels do not provide in room massage services for the fear of local police. The smaller hotels, under USD40, might be more willing to provide this service but it's rare. What hotel are you staying in? Give me the details and I can perhaps suggest some alternatives for you.[/QUOTE]Thanks DK, will be at the Opera Hilton. Looks like the Oasis is around the corner.
-
The closest option for you would be Oasis 2 which you can actually walk to.
Use this link for easy direction on Google Maps. [url]https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Hilton[/url]+Hanoi+Opera+Hotel, +Hilton+Hanoi+Opera+Hotel, +%C4%90%C4%83%CC%A3ng+Tha%CC%81i+Th%C3%A2n, +Hoan+Kiem+District, +Hanoi, +Vietnam&daddr=Kh%C3%A1ch+S%E1%BA%A1n+Oasis+2, +Kh%C3%A1ch+S%E1%BA%A1n+Oasis+2, +77+C%E1%BA%A7u+%C4%90%E1%BA%A5t, +Ch%C6%B0%C6%A1ng+D%C6%B0%C6%A1ng, +Hoan+Kiem+District, +Hanoi, +Vietnam&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=21. 024054, 105. 859419&sspn=0. 005678, 0.010568&geocode=Fc_JQAEdsUJPBiG19NYbbDdPuCmLxOgJ7Ks1MTG19NYbbDdPuA%3BFfPSQAEdMlJPBiGnz8bV_uToASm_HJTQuqs1MTGnz8bV_uToAQ&oq=oasis+2&mra=ls&t=m&z=18.
Hilton does not allow unregistered guests after 9pm especially if the guests are Vietnamese women. Also, beware of the motorbike girls around the hotel at night. They are mastered the art of robbery! You can also try Moscow, much talked about on this forum, for a slightly better experience which is not far from your hotel as well.
[QUOTE=Erich711;1313090]Thanks DK, will be at the Opera Hilton. Looks like the Oasis is around the corner.[/QUOTE]
-
DK Episode 2?
DK, when is Episode 2 going to get published and when you mentioned the Grand Plaza, did you mean the Golden Plaza Hotel on 9 Hàng Thùng?
-
[QUOTE=Darker Knight; 1311455]It has been a good 9 months in Vietnam, both Hanoi and HCMC, and with ISG. Thanks to all the fellow ISG members and the distinguished reports that have helped me out more than many ways. It's now time to contribute!
Hanoi, I must say, has been spoilt with foreigners and tourists willing to pay...[/QUOTE]Hi Knight,
Do you know the exact location in Bac Ninh. I always go there for supplier visit but never know of any massage area. I asked driver he also don't know.
-
Trying to set a target to finish off the next episode by today. I meant Grand Plaza hotel on Tran Duy Hung street. This is a 5 star hotel. Golden Plaza is different smaller one.
[QUOTE=Erich711;1313805]DK, when is Episode 2 going to get published and when you mentioned the Grand Plaza, did you mean the Golden Plaza Hotel on 9 Hàng Thùng?[/QUOTE]
-
I know the location very well. But have no clue about the name of the road and the address! The following link will give you an approximate location and all the Tam Quat / Nga Nghi are on the same road. Just walk into anything that looks like a motel and ask for a massage. FS for between 300-500k VND.
[url]https://maps.google.com/maps?q=21.086632[/url].105. 918594&ll=21. 086512, 105. 918707&spn=0. 001419, 0.002642&num=1&t=m&z=19&iwloc=A.
[QUOTE=Dragonball999; 1314029]Hi Knight,
Do you know the exact location in Bac Ninh. I always go there for supplier visit but never know of any massage area. I asked driver he also don't know.[/QUOTE]
-
Hanoi Report: Episode 2
Here comes the next installment of my story and experience in Hanoi. In this episode I will cover B&Gs, Massage, Cat Toc and the best of all. Secrets to free sex.
Blow & Go's.
The McDonalds of the sex world are all over SE Asia serving hot for ease of access and ease of consumption and Hanoi, owing to it's strict policing against sex trade, seems to have a generous share of this experience. Locals believe that a massage is not complete without a HJ or BJ and hence, almost all local massage joints offer some extra. And the there are some who believe why pay more and go through the whole pretentious massage experience when the end objective is a release. B&Gs do just that. And sometimes more.
Traditional B&Gs can be in the disguise of Tam Quat (massage) or Cat Toc (Haircut salons) or Cafes. Anything with a pink light (or sometimes bluish pink) is about a pop and these are usually concentrated in one area with multiple shops. Get into one, take a look at the blokes, choose one or say sorry and head to the next shop to try the blokes there. The girls are usually a 1-5 on looks but often score higher on service. I have even found some 7s and 8s there and have been pleasantly surprised. Service is never standard though most of them offer BJ and CIM, some resort to HJ after a few short blows and some stick to HJ completely. I have had amazing experiences and aweful ones as well. With some you can get on to FS as well, but it all boils down to the instant chemistry that you share. .
Hoan Kiem and Surrounding areas:
There aren't too many in this area and the ones that are there are expensive. Apart from the places.
Tran Quang Khai.
There are a few reasonable ones at Tran Quang Khai. The highway on the east of Hoan Kiem, about 10 minutes from the lake. This road has a few Tam Quats on its west side. Price is usually 200-300k.
Phuc Tan / Bach Dang.
This area is on also on the east of Hoan Kiem right along the red river starting from the Chuong Duong bridge ranging southwards. Lots of Karaokes, Cat Tocs and Tam Quats here offerring HJs and BJs. Price is similar as above for a foreigner. This area also showcases a lot of Street Walkers and Moto Girls who you can take to any of the countless motels here. Price of Motel. Usually 100k VND for an hour. Girls range from 400k to 600k. Some good ones could be 800k.
Westlake or Tay Ho area:
Nguyen Hoang Ton.
A thin street passing alongside the Ciputra International City from Lac Long Quan to Pham Van Dong. This street has at least a dozen Tam Quats with pink lights. Simple deed with pricing of 100-150k. FS is possible in the adjecent motels as well with the girl you choose for BJ. Just negotiate and she will lead you. FS usually at 400-500k.
Pham Van Dong.
Just north of Hoa Binh Peace park, all the way to Ciputra. This street is the real crazy dirty side to mongering. Whenever you notice girls sitting or hanging outside small houses for no reason, understand that you are the reason. Some offer BJ and some FS. And keeps varying. Girls are usually 4s and less. BJ. 100k, FS. 250-300k. No tips. The last place that I would go to! But that's personal preference. I know guys who actually like this place for the its filthy feel.
Thuy Khue.
Just south of WestLake, yet another street filled with the Pink Lights. Pretty much the same standard of service.
Doc Ngu.
One of the talked about places here. Prices are higher because of higher expat movement. Usually between 200-300k.
Ba Dinh, Dong the, Cau Giay, Thanh Xuan area:
Nguyen Khang street.
This street runs parallel to Duong Lang near Cau Giay and is home to the pink Tam Quat cafes. Each cafe has about 5-8 girls of various types. Guess there was some police trouble here a few weeks back and hence, these places have become a little dicreet. Price. 100k-150k VND. FS only when your are the only one for about 400-500k.
Kim Ma Street.
Some Tam Quats here as well. 298, Kim Ma is a good one though they often extort out of the foreigners. Usual price. 200-300k VND.
Tam Trinh Street.
Yet another with more than a dozen such places between 150-200k.
Dai la Street.
A couple of likely cafes with average girls.
Massage Parlours.
These are all over the town in all areas which inlcude the non-pink bigger Tam Quats, Xong Hoi / Xoa Bop Tam Quat (with Sauna / Jacuzzi) , VIP Massage, Spa, etc. Almost 90% of them offer extras. In some, a part of the experience and some known as the "Massage Baby?" experience! :-D The smaller ones usually charge 120k as service fee for 60 minutes while the bigger ones usually charge 200k for 60 minutes. 200k-300k of tips is usually considered generous.
Modus Operandi is usually the same. Walk in, check the prices (Bao Neo Tien) , choose your package, some ask you to pay upfront and some later, if they understand Emglish or if speak little Viet than specify your preference. Young, MILF, slim, voluptous, etc etc, walk in to your room and wait for the girl, ask for a change if you do not like the girl, open your clothes, get into the jacuzzi, she will wash you nicely, get out and into the sauna / steam, get the massage, get the usual HJ or BJ sometimes, pay up the tip and go home happy. This can be a nice experience with the right girl and can be spoilt if the girls starts to negotiate.
Then there are the famous talked-about ones like Sakura, Kingston, etc. Which charge 400k and a similar amount for tip. Beyond them are Oasis 1 and Oasis 2. Which usually have the best girls in town and the prices are 500k upwards and a similar amount for tip. Moscow would be different one where the girl would get into a bikini but it comes at a premium as well.
A lot of these places have been covered on this website and the rest are all over the town. All you have to do is use your common sense and you'll find one near you.
Free Sex.
The best of all experiences in Vietnam and sinfully easy to pick one. But guess I will cover this in the next update. Time to go and get a free massage after all this writing.
-
Basic introduction to Hanoi's nightlife.
[url]http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersSubmissions2012/reader7479.htm[/url]
-
Hi Wet Nose. I am afraid this introduction is too old and does not hold any significance in today's Hanoi. Some items are misleading as well.
[QUOTE=Wet Nose; 1315722]Basic introduction to Hanoi's nightlife.
[url]http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersSubmissions2012/reader7479.htm[/url][/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Darker Knight; 1314794]I know the location very well. But have no clue about the name of the road and the address! The following link will give you an approximate location and all the Tam Quat / Nga Nghi are on the same road. Just walk into anything that looks like a motel and ask for a massage. FS for between 300-500k VND.
[url]https://maps.google.com/maps?q=21.086632[/url]
105. 918594&ll=21. 086512, 105. 918707&spn=0. 001419, 0.002642&num=1&t=m&z=19&iwloc=A.[/QUOTE]Hi Knight.
Try your link it is not working.
-
Hanoi Aug 2012
Simple information
Hanoi escort agency ___ Shit. Fake pic. Cheat. Big damage. Just stay away.
Sheraton NUTZ ___ Shit, old and ugly women.
Futuna Boss Club __ Very good. 4.5 million total inlcuding everything (room, girl, mama, pub beer) Suggest No. 113.
Will go to Grand Plaza hotel tomorrow.
-
Free stuff
[QUOTE=Darker Knight;1312124]CL was a complete disappointment for me. 2 oldies (40+) and 3 kids (18-) and am not into either of them. The rest on CL were either Trannys or gays. Not my style again. TNH was nice and I did meet quite a few pretty girls from there.[/QUOTE]I agree with DK's sentiments here. There is plenty of free sex available in Hanoi if you are patient and use your natural charm. CL is a complete waste of time and energy. Don't bother answering any ads you see there. They will either be gays (as DK says) or hookers. Nothing else of interest there.
TNH is a real option. Answering any ad placed by Viet girls with a bit of gentle flirting will almost certainly lead to fun times. Many of them are hanging to be with a foreign man who will treat them even half decently. Viet men are notoriously awful at this. Be kind, smile a lot, buy a few drinks and she will, in time, give you anything you want. My tip. Don't go for the younger, arrogant and flashy girls. Look for someone in their late 20s-30s, in their prime with a little experience under their belt. The rewards are well worth it. Be smart about how you word your ads on TNH. Moderators will remove ads that are too racy. Answering ads is generally more productive than placing them.
Bars are an option too but watch out for girls who will try and get you buying drinks for them and their friends all night on a promise that will never happen. Girls in bars are not typically hunting that hard really. Ads on TNH are from hunters who really want some time with a lovely foreign man.
DIA is another option but with slim pickings. There are a few genuinely interested women on there and a couple of outright hookers who will simply message you asking you if you want to fuck for $100. DIA is probably a longer path, especially if you don't load a photo as postings are restricted then.
Having said all of that. I'm still a sucker for a great massage and extras. Always interested in new options there. Particularly if anyone knows of girls who will come to your home for massages. Very interested in this.
-
First visit in Hanoi (Fortuna Hotel)
I used to monger varies part of China and Taiwan, yall can see some of my post in Taipei forum although I have not post anything for long time due to having too much freebies. Just my luck, company sent me to Hanoi for 3 days biz trip. Before arriving, a quick RTFF and Fortuna came mentioned many times and stuck in my mind. Tuesday night, taken out for dinner and drinks by friends (Vietnam Custom officers). End of dinner, the guys want to drink elsewhere, one of the guy mentioned Fortuna and I got excited instantly. The resturant was only 5 min drive from Fortuna. Quickly arrived and went downstair for typical KTV action just like Taiwan. After 3rd round of viewing, I picked a gal name Lan, she spoken a bit of english and we quickly got cozy and my hands were all over her. The talent in Fortuna was better than I expected but I do know the price for take out will be higher. Other guys need to leave fairly quick after settle in for an hour. So one of the guy ask me if I like to take Lan back to my hotel (Saigon hotel) for some fun. Sure why not, she had great smile, silky smooth skin, great rack and cheerful personality. However, she said she only can come after midnight. Since it's about 9:30, I agree to take her number and call her around midnight to have her come over. Mommy told me the price was 2hr 100usd, or 150 all night long which I didn't have problem since it's normally what I pay in Taiwan. The room damage from one of guy told me it's quite expensive but I didn't pay for it so no idea. So the very same guy offered to drive me back to hotel, in the car he started chatting about how expensive Fortuna is, local Vietnam men pay much less. And I proceed to ask him what's like of the places he talks about and he decided to take me. The drive was long about an hour from city center, I only can make out it's same direction to the airport but further. As time goes, we started to driving into country side and I really have no ideas where we are. The destination has long stretch of road with hotels on both side. We went into few hotels but no girls and finally settle on one. I manage to find a girl after reject 2 of them. Her looks I give 5, but body and everything else is 7. Took a quick shower with her and got onto bed. The service was ok just with HJ to get me hard then she hop on me to finish. Nothing worth mentioning but it was a release. The price was 20 for the room and 20 for the girl. Based on the information I've gotten, it's a red light district in Hanoi and only locals come. As for myself will never know this place exist or able to find it again. By the time we got back into town at almost 1am. Still feeling want to get more release, I decided to call Lan if she is willing to come over at this late. To my surpise, she said she is nearby and will be at my hotel in 15 min. Indeed she shows up in 10 min and we got down to business. Since it's quite late, I told her I only need 2 hr and will pay for taxi to take her home. To make the long story short, she was very good in bed, very cooperative with BBJ and any style you can think of. By end of our session, she said she was too tired to go home and ask if was ok for her to sleep over. Since I don't have much cash on hand and my worthless computer in room. I agreed and we slept. During the night she acted like my gf, fold my clothes and brings me water and smokes. I was quite please how she tried to please me. Next morning I had to get to the meeting and going back to Taiwan, so we had breakfast at the hotel and went our seperate way.
Overall, I had a great night esp. With Lan staying over. My next visit to Hanoi I'm not sure if I will go to the red light district again. I would rather just go Fortuna and pick out the girl / s I like and have them come over to my hotel.
-
[QUOTE=Roni44;1324170]...However, she said she only can come after midnight... ...the price was 2hr 100usd, or 150 all night long which I didn't have problem since it's normally what I pay in Taiwan... ...one of guy told me it's quite expensive but I didn't pay for it so no idea...[/QUOTE]Next time I hope they charge you 200 because it is still cheaper than back home. They surely get the message.
-
[QUOTE=Tiger 888;1324270]Next time I hope they charge you 200 because it is still cheaper than back home. They surely get the message.[/QUOTE]I will gladly to pay 200 if the gal is right. About to ask for 3p next time if it's available.
-
BJ to go, ciputra
OK.
Outside of ciputra, there are several shops offer BJ and go.
Check the Banner, Cafe that offers Tam Quat.
I believe Tam Quat is a massage.
This place translates it as your dick massage.
Many shops has Blue-white blind at the door or enterance.
Price rance is 130k-200k. I think if you can speak vietnamese you can lower the price to 100k.
Just enjoying the simplicity of blow job or hand job.
This place you don't look girls, body. Just let it out.
You don't have to pay fee in advance. I found that's very odd.
I did 6 times with different shops.
There are some shops girls kiss your nipple but not suck your dick.
Or and some girls just love to suck your dick
You can touch her, and if she is pretty and young you can kiss her.
But not recommend. It might ruin everything.
Somewhere nearby cemetry, she was young and sexy.
Probably hard to believe she works in this shop.
Usually girls in the shops are old or bit fugly, .
For less than 200k someone helps to masterbate.
So face and body not important,
But she was very pretty one.
I think her name was Tu.
And she was very good. So I touch her boobs and slowly I move to her bottom.
And I feel weird. And Tu is a dude.
I came few moment later but it was very weird moment and I could go after that
-
Street or address
[QUOTE=HanoiSex; 1326814]OK.
Outside of ciputra, there are several shops offer BJ and go.
Check the Banner, Cafe that offers Tam Quat.
I believe Tam Quat is a massage.[/QUOTE]What street are these places on? Any address numbers would be useful. Especially which number shop you got the dude at so it can be avoided!
-
More infomation
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1326888]What street are these places on? Any address numbers would be useful. Especially which number shop you got the dude at so it can be avoided![/QUOTE]I don't know much about street name and shop number.
Ciputra has 4 exits. 3 exits are in the same line, and the other is another side.
BJ shops are in the line between 3 exits.
It was very fun experience for me after I worked before I go home.
Like an icy cold beer.
But my last experience. Even though I cumed, I could not go there.
However, all of my masterbation-aid experiences are very good.
And no timing. Just keep rubbing and sucking until I cum.
-
[QUOTE=Roni44;1324170]So one of the guy ask me if I like to take Lan back to my hotel (Saigon hotel) for some fun.[/QUOTE]Did the Saigon hotel give you a difficult time about bringing a girl back at that late of the night? Why didn't you stay at the Fortuna, wouldn't it be easier to bring the girl upstairs at the Fortuna?
-
Free Sex
I agree with CaseyStar comments on the use of various web sites and have written about my experiences in Vietnam before but if I may I would like to repeat my experiences for the benefit of new members. I was fortunate to work in Hanoi for three years and enjoyed more free sex in Vietnam than anywhere else I have worked.
I am in my late 50's although I am told that I look a lot younger and had a pleasant apartment overlooking Truc Bach lake which certainly helped in my quest. I am not into younger girls preferring the 35-50 age range as not only do I consider them much more adventurous in bed they are also much better company and are looking for less complicated relationships, one thing that did surprise me was the amount of married ladies who were looking for a western sex partner.
The first lady I met was in a small restaurant where she helped translate for me, she was married and was attending a course in Hanoi for two months, we met several times at the restaurant and the night before her return to the south we spent a fantastic night together. After this I started to work hard on various web sites and found the most successful were TNH, Date in Asia and Tagged. My first encounter on THN was with 33 year old who seemed to be in it for the money she asked for 1000000VND but settled for 800000 for three hours one evening and she was one of the best fucks ever and promised to stay all night the next week for the same money. Two weeks later she texted asking if she could come and spend the night for free and that relationship lasted until my contract came to an end and was the only time I paid for sex in Vietnam.
Date in Asia provided me with three ladies one was a television reporter on secondment from the south the second a married lady who said that her husband had never satisfied her and a friend had said she should try a western man as they had bigger cocks, she would call every other week when she fancied having a little fun, the third was a wild one but she wanted to go a little further than being a fuck buddy so I had to cool that relationship a little.
Tagged proved by far to be the best resource throwing up over ten encounters with the most memorable being a university lecturer in her 50's, married with the body of a 20 year old and a sexual appetite that even succeeded mine. A very cute girl who lived in the next street and was engaged to a American who enjoyed popping around when he was out of town on business and would bring her laptop with photographs of them having sex together and a fashion designer who suggested on one occasion she bring a friend with her as she had always wanted to see her fucked.
There were a few I never managed to persuade into bed but we would still meet for a drink or a meal and I still enjoyed the chase and never gave up. There is plenty of free pussy out there if you are prepared to put a little hard work in.
-
I went to check this out
I was curious about this, since I have never seen nor heard of ladyboys in Vietnam. So I cruised all the tam quats along that road near the cemetery, and did not see any ambiguous looking ladies. But I did see one place with a group of ok looking girls, so I went in. Nice surprise! 45 minutes or so with a nice studenty type girl who was responsive to me. I kissed her breasts for a long time and slowly undressed her. She would not let me touch her pussy, but allowed me to kiss it, just lowering her pink and white panties a bit. So I decided to go for it. I pushed her back on the bed, raised her thighs and got to work with my tongue. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, tensing and sighing. She shifted the angle of my head a few times and I felt her come silently. All this just behind a curtain, and I could hear mates playing cards. She gave me a sweet smile and I lay beside her a while. Then she stood up, I dropped my trousers, out came the wet wipes, and she did what she's been trained to do. Afterwards, I tipped her well, promised to return, and walked out as she sat down to rejoin the card game.
After 24 hours of fantasising all the things I am going to do with her, I went back, but couldn't find the place! They all look the same, and I think different ones open and close each day. Good though for the memory. I tried that street a few times before and it was boring. Nothing more than an assisted wank. It just depends who you get.
[QUOTE=HanoiSex; 1326814]OK.
Outside of ciputra, there are several shops offer BJ and go.
Check the Banner, Cafe that offers Tam Quat.
I believe Tam Quat is a massage.
This place translates it as your dick massage.
Many shops has Blue-white blind at the door or enterance.
Price rance is 130k-200k. I think if you can speak vietnamese you can lower the price to 100k.
Just enjoying the simplicity of blow job or hand job.
This place you don't look girls, body. Just let it out.
You don't have to pay fee in advance. I found that's very odd.
I did 6 times with different shops.
There are some shops girls kiss your nipple but not suck your dick.
Or and some girls just love to suck your dick
You can touch her, and if she is pretty and young you can kiss her.
But not recommend. It might ruin everything.
Somewhere nearby cemetry, she was young and sexy.
Probably hard to believe she works in this shop.
Usually girls in the shops are old or bit fugly, .
For less than 200k someone helps to masterbate.
So face and body not important,
But she was very pretty one.
I think her name was Tu.
And she was very good. So I touch her boobs and slowly I move to her bottom.
And I feel weird. And Tu is a dude.
I came few moment later but it was very weird moment and I could go after that[/QUOTE]
-
New Comer
Hey guys,
I just been hanoi around one month, anyone of you still in hanoi? Maybe we can have a tea time session.
-
[QUOTE=Gromit8;1327245]Did the Saigon hotel give you a difficult time about bringing a girl back at that late of the night? Why didn't you stay at the Fortuna, wouldn't it be easier to bring the girl upstairs at the Fortuna?[/QUOTE]The night auditor at Saigon was a younger guy, he just opened the door for Lan and off we go. While we were partying at Fortuna, all the guys are leaving and Lan was not available after mid-night. Plus I was going back to hotel finish some report but went to a working girl house instead. I do have her phone number but not sure if it's good idea to pass it out.
-
Hey
[QUOTE=Hotmail66; 1328306]Hey guys,
I just been hanoi around one month, anyone of you still in Hanoi? Maybe we can have a tea time session.[/QUOTE]Iam in hanoi. I prefer a beer session.
-
About free sex
First, you need to test your social skill.
Friday night but 10-11 pm, go to Dragon Fly or Funky Buddha. If you can find at least 1-2 girls to hang out, your sex life is good in Hanoi.
They are not a one-night stand, but once you get to know them you will get a lot of sex.
IF you can't, I think TNH is the solution.
Many girls in Hanoi looking for boyfriends.
Please avoid the younger one.
Between 30s & 40s.
Usually meet a cafe, buy her drink, and chat. And go to park to see lake or someting.
Next date, meet a food place, buy her meal. She will probably hug or kiss.
3rd date you will have sex. Probably 8 of 10.
Be patient. Make her feel comfortable and know you somehow.
30s-40s in TNH probably have a job. Some married. Widows.
When you do, go to mobile phone shop.
Buy cheap nokia phone with 100k sim card.
And probably you know what this mean.
-
Hotel & Weather
Hello gents,
Can someone tell me if either Le Foyer Hotel and Sunshine Suites are GF? And also how the weather is in December?
Thanks
-
[QUOTE=BlazeOn420; 1329448]Hello gents,
Can someone tell me if either Le Foyer Hotel and Sunshine Suites are GF? And also how the weather is in December?
Thanks[/QUOTE]December will be cool, or even cold, depending on your temperature tolerance.
-
[QUOTE=Pak Mike;1329794]December will be cool, or even cold, depending on your temperature tolerance.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the reply Pak Mike. I'm from Michigan so my tolerance is pretty high when it comes to cold weather.
-
Tnh?
[QUOTE=HanoiSex; 1329140]First, you need to test your social skill.
Friday night but 10-11 pm, go to Dragon Fly or Funky Buddha. If you can find at least 1-2 girls to hang out, your sex life is good in Hanoi.
They are not a one-night stand, but once you get to know them you will get a lot of sex.
IF you can't, I think TNH is the solution.
Many girls in Hanoi looking for boyfriends.
Please avoid the younger one.
Between 30s & 40s.
Usually meet a cafe, buy her drink, and chat. And go to park to see lake or someting.
Next date, meet a food place, buy her meal. She will probably hug or kiss.
3rd date you will have sex. Probably 8 of 10.
Be patient. Make her feel comfortable and know you somehow.
30s-40s in TNH probably have a job. Some married. Widows.
When you do, go to mobile phone shop.
Buy cheap nokia phone with 100k sim card.
And probably you know what this mean.[/QUOTE]Forgive my ignorance but what is TNH?
-
[QUOTE=Mantrini;1329850]Forgive my ignorance but what is TNH?[/QUOTE]The New Hanoian. It's a website for expats in Hanoi and HCMC, it has a section for dating and meeting people.
-
Ktv
Hi Guys.
I Will be in Hanoi soon. Thanks to you, I have a nice plan 1) moscow 2) sakura 3) oasis 2 4) doc ngu.
By the way I found some informations on the website adultsearch. Com. Most of the places refer to Nguyen van cu. I did not find too much informations on this street on this forum.
By the way, I am wondering wether or not to go to a KTV since I will by alone. Is there any good not too expensive KTV where to have some fun even if you are a newbie as me? I am still not sure to have understand what you get in a KTV? A nice girl sitting close to you and teasing you? And that s all?
Thanks again.
Tom
-
[QUOTE=Pmolikuj;1329967].By the way I found some informations on the website adultsearch.com . Most of the places refer to Nguyen van cu. I did not find too much informations on this street on this forum.[/QUOTE]A website that lists Apocalypse now in Hanoi. Beware! That is far not all they got mixed up that I can recognize with my limited knowledge. Almost no reviews either.
-
Location, Location!. GF hotel or ST room or "upstairs" or?
[QUOTE=Pak Mike;1329794]December will be cool, or even cold, depending on your temperature tolerance.[/QUOTE]And the other part of the question? .
"Can someone tell me if either Le Foyer Hotel and Sunshine Suites are GF?"
I'm making my first visit to Hanoi and Saigon . I've searched the forum (great info!). But found only the Sheraton and Fortuna as possible GF's in Hanoi. But the Fortuna seems fully booked and the Sheraton gets the thumbs down from many posters.
In other countries, (Caribbean, Thailand, Europe) , I usually prefer to take the girl back to my place, (safety & comfort) , but I'm getting the idea this may not be the approach in Vietnam?
Suggestions / advice please?
(By the way, it has to be the full boom-boom!)
(and similar for Saigon?)
Thanks.
-
[QUOTE=DeepLiamG; 1330699]And the other part of the question? .
I'm making my first visit to Hanoi and Saigon. I've searched the forum (great info!). But found only the Sheraton and Fortuna as possible GF's in Hanoi. But the Fortuna seems fully booked and the Sheraton gets the thumbs down from many posters.
In other countries, (Caribbean, Thailand, Europe) , I usually prefer to take the girl back to my place, (safety & comfort) , but I'm getting the idea this may not be the approach in Vietnam?[/QUOTE]I'm picking up the same vibe as you are DeepLiamG. I've searched the forums also, and it appears the best bet is to stick with the lower star hotels. Either that or you have to take care of business before 9pm at your room. Looks like we'll just have to adapt to the environment. I'm looking forward to it!
-
Living in Ciputra
My experience of living in Ciputra was boring.
But I started to realize Ciputra can be fun.
Just walk outside of gates, you will find several shops to help you jerk off (Blow job+Handjob for Ave. 150K vnd)
The problem is I want it more, but you don't want to sex with girls in the shop.
Most girls there are fugly.
There is a mini shop or CVS.
I usually go there for milk and juice.
But often the store closed in the middle of days.
And locked inside of store.
I thought lady in the store took a nap or something.
Several weeks ago, I waited until store reopened.
The door opened, and old man walked out.
Several days later, I asked about rate.
She responded "What?" I told her "I know"
She told me 500K.
I am thinking about doing it.
Shoud I?
-
[QUOTE=HanoiSex; 1331500]I usually go there for milk and juice.
I am thinking about doing it.
Shoud I?[/QUOTE]Of course you should go for it. And report back on how well she milked your juice.
-
Massage warning in Hanoi
Do not go or let a taxi take you to 90 Quan Thanh, scam! They quote you 500. 000 VND and then they present you with a bill for $225. 00! You re in the room with 2 guys, and it does not help to negotiate. I paid and went to the police station next day. They are investigating.
Avoid Moscow at any cost, Oasis2 not bad, but expensive. A real nice one I found is on 200 Yen Phu (go down the road toward the lake there is a hotel or country club) it's right behind, you can't miss it as there are billboards or ask the security guy. 350. 000 for 90 minutes of a nice massage, steam room, jacuzzi, hot stones and extras HJ only 300. 000 to 500. 000 depending on the girl.
For those than can splurge, the Boss night club at Hotel Hanoi. Takeaway of over 100 girls to chose from $100. 00 ST $150. 00 LT you can get a room there or just take her to your place. Drinks are very expensive and LD is $35. 00.
Beware also of taxis, many scams (rigged meter, or some that hid the coma before the thousands) use reliable companies like Taxigroup or Mai Linh and again do not let a taxi take you to a massage place or karaoke.
Almost 6 weeks in Nam and love it here.
-
Destinla, I am curious about your experience in Hanoi. You got robbed in a massage place, which is actually pretty rare. They forced you to give up 225 USD? That's four and a half million dong! Must have been a damn good HJ! And what happened to you at Moscow? Other reports are positive. Yes, taxis occasionally try it on, but only for an extra dollar or 2. But despite all, you're loving it. So you must be having a good time in the other places. Tell us more. My advice is try everything. Upmarket spas, the dirty backstreet tam quats and everything in between. There's no consistency and while some are a waste of time and money, along the way you'll meet some real lovelies who will do whatever it takes to please you. Once you show willing to pay them a little more and build up a rapport.
Look forward to next reports.
[QUOTE=Destinla; 1332207]Do not go or let a taxi take you to 90 Quan Thanh, scam! They quote you 500. 000 VND and then they present you with a bill for $225. 00! You re in the room with 2 guys, and it does not help to negotiate. I paid and went to the police station next day. They are investigating.
Avoid Moscow at any cost, Oasis2 not bad, but expensive. A real nice one I found is on 200 Yen Phu (go down the road toward the lake there is a hotel or country club) it's right behind, you can't miss it as there are billboards or ask the security guy. 350. 000 for 90 minutes of a nice massage, steam room, jacuzzi, hot stones and extras HJ only 300. 000 to 500. 000 depending on the girl.
For those than can splurge, the Boss night club at Hotel Hanoi. Takeaway of over 100 girls to chose from $100. 00 ST $150. 00 LT you can get a room there or just take her to your place. Drinks are very expensive and LD is $35. 00.
Beware also of taxis, many scams (rigged meter, or some that hid the coma before the thousands) use reliable companies like Taxigroup or Mai Linh and again do not let a taxi take you to a massage place or karaoke.
Almost 6 weeks in Nam and love it here.[/QUOTE]
-
Hanoi part 2
[QUOTE=Joffre; 1332821]Destinla, I am curious about your experience in Hanoi. You got robbed in a massage place, which is actually pretty rare. They forced you to give up 225 USD? That's four and a half million dong! Must have been a damn good HJ! And what happened to you at Moscow? Other reports are positive. Yes, taxis occasionally try it on, but only for an extra dollar or 2. But despite all, you're loving it. So you must be having a good time in the other places. Tell us more. My advice is try everything. Upmarket spas, the dirty backstreet tam quats and everything in between. There's no consistency and while some are a waste of time and money, along the way you'll meet some real lovelies who will do whatever it takes to please you. Once you show willing to pay them a little more and build up a rapport.
Look forward to next reports.[/QUOTE]Hello Joffre,
Thanks for your input, it's true it is very rare to get robbed in a massage place, it was 1 am, just left a bar in Ta Hien and I've let my guards down and allowed the taxi to take me to the massage place. I did file a report the next morning at the Police station on 61 Quan Thanh. 3 hours later they called me, they arrested the guy, also brought the owne, are a certain Ms Ngoc she was in tears and all apologetic and I did get my money back. It's part of the experience. And something to write about.
Moscow : It was just a hygiene issue, the place is below par, and just one girl, Yen on duty and compared to other places I ve been to it's not worth it at all.
Tam Quat : Not really my cup of tea. Tried a Hot Toc in HCMC, loved it there (amazing BBBJ).
Karoke: Fortuna, amazing selection. I prefer Boss at Hanoi hotel, more relax, time to have a drink at the bar, time to scan the selection, and the 2 times I ve been there It was a great experience for an overnight my fav is Chang. 42 kgs of cuteness and she is a wonderful player. $150. 00 and she left at 11 am.
VietnamCupid: get a platinum membership $25. 00 and get ready to meet them by the dozens if you have the time. I scored with 5 of them. Freebies all of them, just treat them nice and with respect and dine them in a nice place. Last night I met my gem 5'8 which is rare for a Viet girl. We went on a regular date, we re meeting again for 3rd base.
Massage: I am a regular at 200 Yen Phu, service is wonderful. 90 minutes of pure delight and Lan will make you cum from your pores my friend. 350. 000 + 500. 000 for Lan she deserve it.
On a side note : Linh at Oasis, boobs to die for and the sweetest girl you can meet.
TNH : When I first arrived, I ve put an ad in the personals section, did get a few responses and one from pimps named Otto and Angela, offering some girls as escort for 800. 000 3 hours (companion only) the rest up to the girl. And also from a girl names Ella? She fucked me for $50. 00 not worth it. Starfish!
CL : I met a kinky office type girl, loves to fuck and can hook you up with a sexslave! If you re in the mood for this kind of play. She is high maintenance, she charges $100. 00 for 2 hours and negotiable for additional time. She advertises under "Juicy girl for hot steamy time".
Restaurants: Pane e Vino, Indochine, Pots and Pans, Tadioto. Etc. Etc.
If you want to fall in love 3 or 4 times a day. Come to Viet Nam. Cheers!
-
Craigslist Girl
I know that Craigslist girl you are talking about. She and I have a bit of a regular thing going on. She is a manager at one of the big hotels in Hanoi. She really enjoys sex and I think she meets guys to satisfy her need and to supplement her income a bit. She's not really a working girl in the traditional sense; more of a high class escort is how I would describe her. Or to borrow a Japanese euphemism you can consider time with her as "compensated dating".
I really enjoy spending time with her as she is well educated and very engaging. She enjoys being taken out to dinner and generally being spoiled by her guy. She has fluent English which really makes life easy for everyone.
It really is the full on girlfriend experience with her. I've enjoyed many romantic dinners with her before heading back to my place for some serious bedroom antics. She's small with a great body and she loves sex more than any other girl I've ever met.
Cheap Charlies definitely don't need to contact her, but if you don't mind splashing out to spend time with a classy girl them she's well worth it in my opinion. I know how much she asks for very much depends on the guy and her circumstances at the time, as I think she is the main breadwinner for her family. So telling you what I gift her wouldn't help.
If you want a cheap and dirty fuck, then she's not going to be the girl for you, but if you want to have something a bit more meaningful and intimate she's worth the effort and the price. I'm happy to pass on her contact details via PM.
-
Pm?
How can I send a PM to you?
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
Here's how to contact other forum members.
1. Buy a subscription.
2. Send them a Private Message.
[url]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?[/url]
Thanks,
Jackson[/blue]
-
Milkingatmini mart
For 500K, I thought it would be an quick sex, but no.
She closed the shop by locked inside of store, we went to small space in storage room.
She asked me to take pants down. Rub my leg, and wipe my private including anus by wet tissues.
Blow me for several min.
And ask me to turn around and bend over. She started to suck my anus.
Very arousing. She rubbed around my butt.
Used massage oil or baby oil around my anus. And put her fingers in.
I didn't see that coming, it was fast but soft.
I started to moan.
Go deep inside,
Then she started to hand job with my penis. Both her hands now busy.
Hand job was very sex.
I believed when she started to stimulate my prostate.
What I see was yellowish. Dizzy. Weird feeling all together.
I cum very fast. Probably less than 10 mins.
But I felt very good and clean.
She wiped my mess with wet tissue again.
I tried to kiss her but rejected.
My legs are very tired. But very good feeling.
After this, I went home and took a nap for 3 hours
Very good.
-
[QUOTE=HanoiSex; 1334321]She asked me to take pants down. Rub my leg, and wipe my private including anus by wet tissues.
Blow me for several min.
And ask me to turn around and bend over. She started to suck my anus.
Very arousing.
Very good.[/QUOTE]Great report, glad you followed through. Now you know it's for real you should post the address so that others can try out her milking technique too!
-
Wow, what a great report! I popped down there as soon as I read it. I went into each convenience store and pointed knowingly at the back room, and at my arse. They just looked at me blankly, and one of them showed me the toilet.
That lady has discovered what many men want, but few will admit to. They should add it to the Ciputra list of services for residents! And the lady should buy herself a strap on.
If this were London, it would be a homely corner shop keeper secretly spanking high court judges in the back room. I wonder if she'll do that.
Can you tell us where it is? Or should we just look out for a closed shop with a queue of blokes outside, and others leaving with a smile and a slight limp?
[QUOTE=HanoiSex; 1334321]For 500K, I thought it would be an quick sex, but no.
Closed the shop by locked inside of store, we went to small space in storage room.
And ask me to turn around and bend over. She started to suck my anus.
Very arousing. She rubbed around my butt.
Used massage oil or baby oil around my anus. And put her fingers in.
I didn't see that coming, it was fast but soft.
I started to moan.
Go deep inside,
Very good.[/QUOTE]
-
Moscow
Is Moscow really good?
I visited Moscow last Aug and had not good experience.
According to the some articles in this forum, it seems like they offer really good service though, it was different with what I experienced.
At the front, a mamasan said,"you can be the VIP from the second visit. And we offer 90 minutes service. But now you are first time visitor, so you can take only 60 minutes course"
Her English was poor so it was hard to communicate though, this is what I understood.
The process was as same as I heard of. But the girl didn't give me any GFE services. Only HJ at the end.
Anyone who've been to Moscow recently?
I think Moscow has different policy now.
-
Milkingatmini mart
I think she can only take few clients, worry about getting new clients.
Mini mart I don't know but probably she is not an owner so she can close the shop all the time.
And Mini mart is the main business.
Only reason she is doing milking for few clients to make extra cash.
I can tell you where it is, but I am worrying that if it gets too popular. I might not do this again.
About milking, I don't know I will do it again.
Very strange. And there's strong stimulation to feel again, and I tried during the shower. And I realized I can't do it myself.
But I am not a gay. So very mess up and confused.
But I want to have an option.
When I want to do, I will go to mini mart for milking.
So please understand my situation.
But it's not very hard to find that place, and she is not that pretty. But not fugly. About late 20s-early 30s.
Typical local vina girl.
[QUOTE=Joffre; 1334646]Wow, what a great report! I popped down there as soon as I read it. I went into each convenience store and pointed knowingly at the back room, and at my arse. They just looked at me blankly, and one of them showed me the toilet.
That lady has discovered what many men want, but few will admit to. They should add it to the Ciputra list of services for residents! And the lady should buy herself a strap on.
If this were London, it would be a homely corner shop keeper secretly spanking high court judges in the back room. I wonder if she'll do that.
Can you tell us where it is? Or should we just look out for a closed shop with a queue of blokes outside, and others leaving with a smile and a slight limp?[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Axma4; 1334958]Is Moscow really good?
I visited Moscow last Aug and had not good experience.
According to the some articles in this forum, it seems like they offer really good service though, it was different with what I experienced.[/QUOTE]Moscow can be pretty hit and miss. I assume you're referring to my report for good service. I've only had the one truly sensational experience there that I wrote about. I've been a few other times and only come away with a handjob at the end of it, with various levels of play with the girls in between.
In terms of whether or not you get a good experience, I think as with many places it all depends on the girl you get. Unfortunately I never got the name of the girl who screwed my brains out in the sauna and haven't had the good fortune to get her again since.
As for the "only able to have 60 minutes for first time visit". I've been a number of times and it was only on my last visit a few weeks ago that this first happened to me. I didn't have the VIP card they give out to you at the end of a massage and I wasn't able to convince them I'd been before so could only get 60 minutes. Really not sure why they do this, especially when they are not busy.
I still go back every now and again hoping to have another top quality girl, but hope seems to be fading. I do still enjoy the experience of having a girl in a bikini taking you around, but I appreciate that not everyone is prepared to put up with the hit and miss nature of the experience given the cost.
-
Free stuff
Some more free experiences. I recommend anyone who is living in Hanoi for a few years to retain past contacts. You just never know when they will pop up once again.
Just this week I received a call from a girl I met two years ago at a VIP massage place. Last I heard from her she left that area of work and works in a hotel. She called, having found my number and wanted to "go for cafe'. I met her, bought her a drink and we chatted for a while. Then she came back to my place and we had a beautiful sexy evening together. She's gorgeous, slim and lithe and gives amazing head jobs as well as really enjoying sex. Had a wonderful and very unexpected evening. I gave her money for a taxi home, that's it. She did not ask for or expect to be paid, just wanted a nice sexy evening with a nice foreign guy she remembered. Lucky me! No doubt we will do it again soon as she lives quite close to me.
So, yeah, hang on to those phone numbers. Maybe even drop a text or two every now and then. Showing a girl a good time and treating her well a while ago can linger in her memory and bring its own rewards.
Enjoy!
-
Milking side effect
Milking can be very strange and powerful experience.
But. Not very recommended.
Ok. I did twice.
After milking, regular sex is very hard to focus.
Not enough arousing.
Just hard to reach cum.
Milking itself, make me very tired.
After milking, I didn't get turned on for 2-3 days.
I am very horny person.
And when she milked me,
She did hand job from behind. Twisted my penis (got picture?)
That's what I like nowadays.
And that's really hard to ask girls to do.
Problem problem
-
Mini mart milking
Hey Hanoi Sex,
Next time you go to Bangkok, I recommend you visit Mistress Jaa (look up her website). It'll cost you deep, but she will make your dreams (or nightmares) come true.
And now please tell us which minimart! At least which Ciputra gate?
Milking itself, make me
I am very horny person.
And when she milked me,
Problem problem[/QUOTE]
-
Hanoi heaven
Casey Star is right. If you've lived here a few years, speak a bit of the language, have your own place (living alone) , have enough free time, take care of yourself and are friendly and respectful, then you'll have an amazing time. You'll be up to your eyeballs in it! But that's true of most parts of the world, isn't it? I guess the difference is that only in Vietnam, and Hanoi especially, are all the women so desirable. Where else could you go in the world and find that every woman gives you the horn?
And for those of us who are newly arrived, don't speak a word of Vietnamese, live with our wives and kids, work long hours, and are fat, ugly and socially inept? Well, you can still get sucked off safely in a side street for a fiver. What a great country!
And as Casey says, the text message is a great invention. You meet someone nice, who gives you the look, you exchange numbers, and then start with suggestive texts. Use google translate and tell her things like "I want to kiss your nipples" (toi muon hon num vu cua them). See where it goes. But make sure you don't get them mixed up with your work colleagues, especially when they're all called Thuy and Trang.
[QUOTE=CaseyStar; 1336174]Some more free experiences. I recommend anyone who is living in Hanoi for a few years to retain past contacts. You just never know when they will pop up once again.
Just this week I received a call from a girl I met two years ago at a VIP massage place. Last I heard from her she left that area of work and works in a hotel. She called, having found my number and wanted to "go for cafe'. I met her, bought her a drink and we chatted for a while. Then she came back to my place and we had a beautiful sexy evening together. She's gorgeous, slim and lithe and gives amazing head jobs as well as really enjoying sex. Had a wonderful and very unexpected evening. I gave her money for a taxi home, that's it. She did not ask for or expect to be paid, just wanted a nice sexy evening with a nice foreign guy she remembered. Lucky me! No doubt we will do it again soon as she lives quite close to me.
So, yeah, hang on to those phone numbers. Maybe even drop a text or two every now and then. Showing a girl a good time and treating her well a while ago can linger in her memory and bring its own rewards.
Enjoy![/QUOTE]
-
Re: Moscow
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1335284]Moscow can be pretty hit and miss. I assume you're referring to my report for good service. I've only had the one truly sensational experience there that I wrote about. I've been a few other times and only come away with a handjob at the end of it, with various levels of play with the girls in between.
In terms of whether or not you get a good experience, I think as with many places it all depends on the girl you get. Unfortunately I never got the name of the girl who screwed my brains out in the sauna and haven't had the good fortune to get her again since.
As for the "only able to have 60 minutes for first time visit". I've been a number of times and it was only on my last visit a few weeks ago that this first happened to me. I didn't have the VIP card they give out to you at the end of a massage and I wasn't able to convince them I'd been before so could only get 60 minutes. Really not sure why they do this, especially when they are not busy.
I still go back every now and again hoping to have another top quality girl, but hope seems to be fading. I do still enjoy the experience of having a girl in a bikini taking you around, but I appreciate that not everyone is prepared to put up with the hit and miss nature of the experience given the cost.[/QUOTE]Was at Moscow last week. Went with high expectations but was quite disappointed. Had to pay 600 ticket as it was my first time. Got a cutie around 7 but a bit of a starfish. She kept sitting behind me massaging my neck in the steam and sauna as well as the jacuzzi and pushed my hand away when I touched her thigh. Massage was competent without being exceptional. Closed with a HJ offer for an absurd 800K which I turned down. Left tipping 100K which she was very upset about. Wanted 500K. Overall pretty much a disappointment and not worth the ticket price. Plenty of better VIP massages available at half the ticket price.
-
Why wet tissue from Vietnam Airline
Just curios.
Many handjob / blowjob places in Hanoi, they use wet tissue to clean.
And I realized they are from Vietnam Airline.
Anybody know why?
-
Cat Ba action
Hey guys,
Visited Cat Ba 2 weeks ago and stayed at Sunflower Hotel. I have GPS coordinates but I think it's already listed in Wikitravel.
There's a MP across the narrow street a stone's throw away to the left. It's lit up in red at night with about 6 MLs rating from 5 to 8 in looks and body. Ticket price for boom boom is 300k dong and tips range from 50k to 200k. I believe they close around 1 am. Sucky plus massage is at 400k plus the same tips but these girls can't massage worth a damn so just stick with boom boom.
Walk 5 minutes to the left of the hotel and you'll see another MP in red. Ticket price 400k dong but the girls are only 6s at most.
Another 5 minutes to the right and there's another MP, but not lit up in red. The massage here is a joke and the girls won't get naked no matter how romantic or friendly you act.
I picked the prettiest girl in the closest MP with the smoothest skin I've ever touched named Ayin. Bad mistake. Started nagging for her tip the second I got undressed. Wouldn't accept less than 200k but couldn't even speak English. She only knew the words "tip","no" and "more".1 pop only. No kissing, cuddling, BJ or intimacy of any kind. Pretty much a starfish. She even did a victory dance when horny little me forced me to give up the cash.
Thinking back, I probably should have tried talking and joking with the girls before choosing. My friend got a friendly girl who spoke good English and didn't mind a second pop while they watched TV together.
Tips: Bring your own condoms, never show the contents of your wallet to anyone. In fact, just bring 500k with you, and don't judge a girl by her looks.
-
The provenance of the wet wipes.
Is this something you think about during a session, to delay the climax and prolong the fun?
I think the next time you are flying with Vietnam Airlines, you should ask a helpful flight attendant about this. Her English might not be quite enough to understand, so you'll need to use gestures.
[QUOTE=HanoiSex; 1339078]Just curios.
Many handjob / blowjob places in Hanoi, they use wet tissue to clean.
And I realized they are from Vietnam Airline.
Anybody know why?[/QUOTE]
-
Vietnam Air Flight attendants
You think a few Vietnam Air flight Attendants may be pulling double shifts in blow-job joints with their own wet wipes?
[QUOTE=HanoiSex; 1339078]Just curios.
Many handjob / blowjob places in Hanoi, they use wet tissue to clean.
And I realized they are from Vietnam Airline.
Anybody know why?[/QUOTE]
-
38 yr old over night from CL
Not the most beautiful gal but she is an over achiever. Great effort at deep throat and anal is possible. Asks too much but for an over night with multiple pops, I paid.
-
Movenpick Hotel
Staying at Movenpick for 3 nights November 8, 9.10th. Is there anything available at the hotel spa? I suspect not so can you point me in the right direction for action as close as possible to this hotel.
I have RTFF but do not really understand the geography of Hanoi. If I appeara lazy bastard I apologise.
-
Gf
Hi,
Anyone have experience with the Rosaliza hotel? I will visit for a few nights this week, but not sure I can bring back a girl for overnight. I have a DIA girl or two interested.
-
[QUOTE=Robert the Brave; 1340236]Staying at Movenpick for 3 nights November 8, 9.10th. Is there anything available at the hotel spa? I suspect not so can you point me in the right direction for action as close as possible to this hotel.
I have RTFF but do not really understand the geography of Hanoi. If I appeara lazy bastard I apologise.[/QUOTE]It really depends what you want, but your hotel is reasonably centrally located. Don't know anything about the spa at your hotel but would be surprised if there was anything on offer. You can find your hotel on Google Maps by searching for; Movenpick hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam. I'd suggest picking out the spots you like the sound of from previous reports and see where they are on the map in relation to you, but realistically most places shouldn't be more than 20 minutes max away in a taxi with the exception of Pham Van Dong, which I wouldn't bother with as a tourist.
Plenty of options around the Westlake area; Esalen, Indara, Moscow, Nutz and a few others. None should cost you more than 100, 000 VND ($5) at the most in a taxi. If you wanted to try a BBBJ and possible quickie (if you get the right girl) you could head to the Tam Quats in Doc Nu (I'd recommend No. 62 if you do head there (300k total for BBBJ or 600k total if girl will give FS, give money to the girl after the deed is done, she gives 100k to mamasan) , again this shouldn't cost too much to get to in a taxi.
I don't know of anything within walking distance of your hotel.
-
Grateful Thanks
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1340452]It really depends what you want, but your hotel is reasonably centrally located. Don't know anything about the spa at your hotel but would be surprised if there was anything on offer. You can find your hotel on Google Maps by searching for; Movenpick hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam. I'd suggest picking out the spots you like the sound of from previous reports and see where they are on the map in relation to you, but realistically most places shouldn't be more than 20 minutes max away in a taxi with the exception of Pham Van Dong, which I wouldn't bother with as a tourist.
Plenty of options around the Westlake area; Esalen, Indara, Moscow, Nutz and a few others. None should cost you more than 100, 000 VND ($5) at the most in a taxi. If you wanted to try a BBBJ and possible quickie (if you get the right girl) you could head to the Tam Quats in Doc Nu (I'd recommend No. 62 if you do head there (300k total for BBBJ or 600k total if girl will give FS, give money to the girl after the deed is done, she gives 100k to mamasan) , again this shouldn't cost too much to get to in a taxi.
I don't know of anything within walking distance of your hotel.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the information. It is most helpful.
-
Try Hang Chuoi St. Short taxi ride from the hotel about 8 blocks east and 3 blocks south. Number 28 is a blow and go. 400, 000 plus tip of 3-500, 000 depending on how happy you are, and number 53 (roughly) is the Kingston Club for upmarket massage and HJ. Both cost more than other places but are convenient if you are visiting.
[QUOTE=Robert the Brave; 1340236]Staying at Movenpick for 3 nights November 8, 9.10th. Is there anything available at the hotel spa? I suspect not so can you point me in the right direction for action as close as possible to this hotel.
I have RTFF but do not really understand the geography of Hanoi. If I appeara lazy bastard I apologise.[/QUOTE]
-
First time in Hanoi
Will be in Hanoi early 2013 for a week. Was really looking forward to it into I started reading this thread, Sounds like it is not the best place in Viet.
Any recommendations on Hotel (I am in Hanoi for Business and hoping to enjoy some time with some very nice and cute young ladies).
I have read quite a bit and Dars report of distinction sounds like the place. Is it still active?
I am looking forward to posting details of my trip and appreciate any advice.
-
[QUOTE=Joffre;1341672]Try Hang Chuoi St. Short taxi ride from the hotel about 8 blocks east and 3 blocks south. Number 28 is a blow and go. 400, 000 plus tip of 3-500, 000 depending on how happy you are, and number 53 (roughly) is the Kingston Club for upmarket massage and HJ. Both cost more than other places but are convenient if you are visiting.[/QUOTE]I was VERY surprised by Kingston. Nice upmarket experience, and pretty gal to assist with sauna, massage, bathing me, jakuzzi, etc. However, when it came time to determine price for HJ, the gal would not go less than 500, 000. Already paying 450, 000 for a VIP 90 minute package, so 500, 000 to do what others do for 100-400, 000 is too much.
I did not budge, and left with no HJ and no tip to her. Very off-putting.
-
Depends who you get. A good one will tease and flirt, get you really excited, bring you to an explosive HJ, followed by a reading massage with no mention of money. Afterwards you'll gladly give her 500 because she's worth it, and you know you can go back anytime. After a while you exchange numbers and meet on her day off. You can't compare service like that to a tam quat gobble.
Unfortunately my regular isn't at Kingston anymore. We meet for a coffee once in a while with a promise of more to come.
As I always say, we have to recommend girls not only places.
[QUOTE=Explorerman; 1344368]I was VERY surprised by Kingston. Nice upmarket experience, and pretty gal to assist with sauna, massage, bathing me, jakuzzi, etc. However, when it came time to determine price for HJ, the gal would not go less than 500, 000. Already paying 450, 000 for a VIP 90 minute package, so 500, 000 to do what others do for 100-400, 000 is too much.
I did not budge, and left with no HJ and no tip to her. Very off-putting.[/QUOTE]
-
Tam quat in hanoi
Wish I'd discovered this thread earlier! Now I feel sheepish for letting a motorbike tout take me to a massage place that quite clearly charged me too much. I'll put it down to experience. Just a bit confused about tam quats, I've found one but am a bit unsure what service they give. Have a couple more nights in hanoi so wouldn't mind one more fling to make up for it.
-
Wish I'd discovered this sooner. That way I would feel so stupid for letting a motorbike tout take me to a massage place where all I got was a BBBJ and a crap massage! Learning experience I suppose. I've got 2 more nights in hanoi and want to make the most of it. I've seen a few threads regarding the tam quat houses but am a bit confused. I've found one near my hotel and would like to give it a try, but what exactly do they offer?
Any input would be appreciated.
-
[QUOTE=LibertyGt; 1346493]I've seen a few threads regarding the tam quat houses but am a bit confused. I've found one near my hotel and would like to give it a try, but what exactly do they offer?
Any input would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]Tam Quats generally offer BBBJ / HJ the ratio of which will depend solely on the girl you get. Some places the girls may offer FS, but are generally not allowed so it will be a quiet affair and no guarantees. Generally the price for BBBJ should be around 300k vnd, that's 100k vnd to the house and 200k vnd to the girl. FS will set you back around 600k vnd.
Quality of girls and service vary wildly from place to place and girl to girl. By all means give the place near you a go, don't worry about the language issues, they will get straight down to business. If you don't have any luck there, head to my favourite on Doc Nu, and try to get the girl with the big melons. She's a lot of fun, has truly stunning tits and will do FS usually.
If you're after a bit more than a BJ and don't mind splashing out, then I'd recommend my regular girl for dinner followed by truly awesome sex back at your hotel. She's not cheap but will give you the fuck of your life, repeatedly! Just PM me or head to the personals section on Craigslist Vietnam and do a search for "juicy girl".
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1346757]Tam Quats generally offer BBBJ / HJ the ratio of which will depend solely on the girl you get. Some places the girls may offer FS, but are generally not allowed so it will be a quiet affair and no guarantees. Generally the price for BBBJ should be around 300k vnd, that's 100k vnd to the house and 200k vnd to the girl. FS will set you back around 600k vnd.
Quality of girls and service vary wildly from place to place and girl to girl. By all means give the place near you a go, don't worry about the language issues, they will get straight down to business. If you don't have any luck there, head to my favourite on Doc Nu, and try to get the girl with the big melons. She's a lot of fun, has truly stunning tits and will do FS usually.
If you're after a bit more than a BJ and don't mind splashing out, then I'd recommend my regular girl for dinner followed by truly awesome sex back at your hotel. She's not cheap but will give you the fuck of your life, repeatedly! Just PM me or head to the personals section on Craigslist Vietnam and do a search for "juicy girl".[/QUOTE]Thanks Richard. Unfortunately this is my last night and I'm travelling with a mate so your girl may not work out. I'm hoping its the same tam quat every ones talking about! There were no girls sitting outside but did have a sign saying tam quat 80, 000vnd. Do you know of any in the old quarter as that's where I am at the moment, or near the daewoo hotel in ba dinh district?
-
Well I tried that tam quat near me and its fair dinkum legit. Not even a tackle tickle! It's near the danly hotel opposite a taxi depot. The massage was good and the girl was quite cute but alas that's all it was. Have tried many massages and spas this fortnight and got bugger all. The 2 times I did get lucky was at a hotel and from a bike tout. Both overpriced from the reports I've read. Oh well live and learn.
There's always next time.
-
Newhanoianad
Hi brothers, living in Hanoi I post sometimes ads in the Newhanoian to find nsa girlfriends (mostly I then meet the old and ugly leftovers) this time I got a message from a girl that could be interesting for our community, maybe one of you would like to give it a try, as I am not realy in need of paydating :
Mshaihang I provide some nice sex service with reasonable price 50 USD hour/[blue][Email address deleted by Admin][/blue]m Or[blue][Telephone Number deleted by Admin][/blue]
And as I work for intelligence I found her flickr account : flickr. Com / photos / mshaihang
[u][b]EDITOR's NOTE[/b][/u]: [blue]This report was edited to [u]remove email addresses in the text[/u]. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. [i]Thanks![/i][/blue]
[u][b]EDITOR's NOTE[/b][/u]: [blue]This report was edited or deleted to [u]remove personal telephone numbers[/u]. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. [i]Thanks![/i][/blue]
-
Alauxanh
Does anybody have some experience with ALAUXANH lately, it should be a perfect option for guys living in Hanoi / Vietnam and speaking vietnamese or having a local translater.
How can I pay the fee to become gold member?
-
[QUOTE=PedroEuropa; 1347930]Does anybody have some experience with ALAUXANH lately, it should be a perfect option for guys living in Hanoi / Vietnam and speaking vietnamese or having a local translater.
How can I pay the fee to become gold member?[/QUOTE]Looking at their website using Google Translate, seems like you will need to have a Vietcombank or Dong A bank account in order to transfer the fee to them by internet banking.
-
Doc Ngu again
I was in Doc Ngu the other day, and bumped into Mai who works at number 26 (and the place next door down an alley). She looked a bit bored and eager for business, and told me "you please tell your friend come here, I like man with beard". I don't know if she meant a particular man who she thinks is a friend of mine. If so, then if you are reading this man with beard, then she's waiting for you. Or maybe she meant she likes beards in general. So, chaps, bearded or not, a nice pair of milky soft thighs are waiting for your stubble. She's a little older than than your average, but she's nice, speaks English, and will try to please you. I think she also enjoys herself too.
And also at number 26 there's one called Luyen who has just had a baby, so if you like those very full post partum breasts then now is the time to take her behind the curtain for a fondle.
-
Sheraton Hanoi
I stayed at the Sheraton Hanoi for a few nights a couple of weeks back. I only got to Nuts once, and it was Monday I think. Music was loud and bar was fairly empty, but there were a few decent girls in there. Pizza was good too!
I had a drink with one that spoke half decent English, and told her I was staying at the Sheraton. She said she could come to my room. But from what I understand from elsewhere on the site that seems unlikely unless something has changed.
I might be back there in a couple of weeks again and will try and confirm the situation. I know its a legal thing in Vietnam, like in China, and previously I have had Viet girls I have met in KL or Singapore meet me in nice hotels in Hanoi, but had them arrive in the afternoon or earlier evening. Most of the Viet girls you meet in bars in SE Asia seem to live in Hanoi, so just get the local and Viet. Number if you want to see them again when they are at home.
John
-
[QUOTE=Joffre; 1344827]Depends who you get. A good one will tease and flirt, get you really excited, bring you to an explosive HJ, followed by a reading massage with no mention of money. Afterwards you'll gladly give her 500 because she's worth it, and you know you can go back anytime. After a while you exchange numbers and meet on her day off. You can't compare service like that to a tam quat gobble.
Unfortunately my regular isn't at Kingston anymore. We meet for a coffee once in a while with a promise of more to come.
As I always say, we have to recommend girls not only places.[/QUOTE]Very true. I've been to most of the massage places in town, and these girls are really hard to find. Out of hundreds of girls I was able to find 2 gems who I went to regularly and eventually met up. The sex was good and the best part was they never asked for any money, both of them just really wanted the sex.
The interesting part is that they both wanted me to fuck them raw. I had to insist on using a condom. It seems like in Hanoi the ladies either don't like the rubber, or they just want to get pregnant.
The moral of the story is that yes, it's possible to have free sex in Hanoi, but unless you get lucky, you have to put in a lot of time, effort and (ironically) money into the search so it only works if you live here. If you're a visitor then tough luck since most Hanoian women will not be interested in sex with someone they've only met once or twice.
-
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed; 1351893]Very true. I've been to most of the massage places in town, and these girls are really hard to find. Out of hundreds of girls I was able to find 2 gems who I went to regularly and eventually met up. The sex was good and the best part was they never asked for any money, both of them just really wanted the sex.
The interesting part is that they both wanted me to fuck them raw. I had to insist on using a condom. It seems like in Hanoi the ladies either don't like the rubber, or they just want to get pregnant.
The moral of the story is that yes, it's possible to have free sex in Hanoi, but unless you get lucky, you have to put in a lot of time, effort and (ironically) money into the search so it only works if you live here. If you're a visitor then tough luck since most Hanoian women will not be interested in sex with someone they've only met once or twice.[/QUOTE]Hi John, I am in Hotel Fortuna and will be here for another 2 days. Please suggest me some good resources or information, so that I get young gal to hangout with. I wasn't able to find anything online otherthan this forum. I am here from last one week, tried approaching some taxi drivers but not sure about them as they were quoting some 65$. And am really not sure about it.
Please help
-
[QUOTE=JonDebb; 1352943]Hi John, I am in Hotel Fortuna and will be here for another 2 days. Please suggest me some good resources or information, so that I get young gal to hangout with. I wasn't able to find anything online otherthan this forum. I am here from last one week, tried approaching some taxi drivers but not sure about them as they were quoting some 65$. And am really not sure about it.
Please help[/QUOTE]If you only have 2 days then your best bet is to go to the Boss KTV at the basement of Fortuna Hotel and get a girl there for ST. It's expensive but it's guaranteed and foolproof. Otherwise you can try the VIP massage in Oasis Hotel directly across the street where you might find a girl who's willing to meet you after work if you are lucky or generous enough.
-
Hanoi
Hi guys,
I have been doing some mongering in Hanoi lately.
Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel seem expensive with 150$ LT and 100$ ST. If you add additional costs for hotel overnight (ofcourse if you do not have a room at these hotels) , then it ends up being close to 200$ LT which is huge. They don't budge on the costs, did not agree for 100$ LT.
Any information where I can find 100$ LT with nice collection of girls to choose from.
Nutz was an option but it really sucks, the girls there are really old and mostly those who wander outside on their bikes. You can get these girls at less than 50$ LT in some other area. It is just the location premium they are charging. Also, Nutz is closed down until New Year's.
What about the other small bars around the city? Any bars which are not inside some big hotel like Fortuna, but you can easily finds girl for LT there. And it would be better if it is structured as in you have a collection to choose from.
-
[QUOTE=Sydney316; 1357138]Hi guys,
I have been doing some mongering in Hanoi lately.[/QUOTE]Well I think the abject silence should probably answer the question for you. Unfortunately Hanoi simply doesn't have the set-ups that they have in HCMC. I've never tried Fortuna myself, but your experiences sound in line with what everyone else reports. And as far as I know, Fortuna is the only place in Hanoi that has a proper system set up. Nutz is the only other bar known of in Hanoi where a large number of working girls can be found and are tolerated.
Your prices too are pretty much on the mark. Fortuna and Nutz have their location premiums, but that said, it will be difficult to find decent girls with a basic command of English that will go for less. There are areas to head in the city where you can get ST for as little as 500k VND, but not everyone is satisfied with the quality of the girl they will get for that price or the conditions they will be in while doing the deed.
I have a contact for a girl that fluent in English and she wouldn't go for much less than 3M ST and 4M LT and then you have to provide the location yourself.
To be honest Hanoi is a sellers market when looking for quality and you either have to stick that or lower your standards.
A lot also depends on whether you are a visitor or expat, how easily you can get around (ie do you have a motorbike) , and whether or not you have your own place to host.
There is also the suggestion that some people here have of taking the time to cultivate a relationship with a girl via something like The New Hanoian website. But that will take time and cost money and probably would total up more than you are spending at somewhere like Fortuna, with no guarantees at the end of it. Personally this has never been a route I have considered; I prefer to keep it all on a strictly business level to remove the complications of relationships that will inevitably ensue.
Like I say, you are not going to find what you are looking for here in Hanoi. All I can suggest is read back through the forum and see if any of the experiences of mine or others piques your interest and give them a go or ask for more info.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1357714]Well I think the abject silence should probably answer the question for you. Unfortunately Hanoi simply doesn't have the set-ups that they have in HCMC. I've never tried Fortuna myself, but your experiences sound in line with what everyone else reports. And as far as I know, Fortuna is the only place in Hanoi that has a proper system set up. Nutz is the only other bar known of in Hanoi where a large number of working girls can be found and are tolerated.[/QUOTE]Thanks for your reply Richard. I have been following this forum since few weeks.
One thing I would like to add is, that I never saw Hanoi Hotel being named that much here. I think it is much better option than Nutz. Also, it is quite better than Fortuna in the aspect that you just go, talk to mamasan, pick up a girl for the night. Fortuna, the last time I went, insisted that I drink there and spend some money before taking the girl out. Also, I believe they have started a policy of 'smart casuals' as I saw a guy denied entry because of improper dress code. That sucks.
On the massage parlor front, I think most of the reviews here have been spot on. On the premium side, there is Oasis II, Moscow, Kingston etc. I think Oasis II is the best option, while Moscow is really a hit and miss option, depending on the girl. If you get the wrong one, it is 1 million down the drain.
Also, as you mentioned, lot of places to get cheap sex. One of them is an alley in Duong Hong Ha, where lot of girls on motorbike will become ready for around 500k VND and will even provide you their own hotel room. But again, the standard is pretty bad, and the experience too, as these girls are not much cooperative.
Have been for like 3 weeks here in Hanoi, and now I am looking for some new options. I heard there are some bars where you can get real sexy girls for 100 USD LT easily. Something like that will be good. Would like to hear some new names from the members here, as I have been to most of the places named here.
Also, does anyone know the LT prices at Daewoo Hotel nightclub?
-
Sheraton Hanoi Update
[QUOTE=Johnsue; 1350590]I stayed at the Sheraton Hanoi for a few nights a couple of weeks back. I only got to Nuts once, and it was Monday I think. Music was loud and bar was fairly empty, but there were a few decent girls in there. Pizza was good too!
I had a drink with one that spoke half decent English, and told her I was staying at the Sheraton. She said she could come to my room. But from what I understand from elsewhere on the site that seems unlikely unless something has changed.
I might be back there in a couple of weeks again and will try and confirm the situation. I know its a legal thing in Vietnam, like in China, and previously I have had Viet girls I have met in KL or Singapore meet me in nice hotels in Hanoi, but had them arrive in the afternoon or earlier evening. Most of the Viet girls you meet in bars in SE Asia seem to live in Hanoi, so just get the local and Viet. Number if you want to see them again when they are at home.
John[/QUOTE]I was back in the Sheraton Hanoi a couple of weeks back. Unfortunately NUTS had closed for renovation, and was supposed to reopen (under a new name I think) in late December. I will report back next time I am there.
John
-
[QUOTE=Johnsue; 1366982]I was back in the Sheraton Hanoi a couple of weeks back. Unfortunately NUTS had closed for renovation, and was supposed to reopen (under a new name I think) in late December. I will report back next time I am there.
John[/QUOTE]Nutz has opened again as Chime bar. And it is shit. I went there some days ago, and there was no girl there. One was there, but maybe someone brought her from outside or something. But if you want to find some girl, Nutz (Chime) is not an option now.
Only options are Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel.
-
[QUOTE=Sydney316; 1367239]Nutz has opened again as Chime bar. And it is shit. I went there some days ago, and there was no girl there. One was there, but maybe someone brought her from outside or something. But if you want to find some girl, Nutz (Chime) is not an option now.
Only options are Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel.[/QUOTE]Is this the Shearton Hanoi Hotel at 11 Xuan Dieu Road?
-
[QUOTE=Timewaster;1368354]Is this the Shearton Hanoi Hotel at 11 Xuan Dieu Road?[/QUOTE]Yes the same one.
-
I encounted mshaihang online today. She offered $100/2 hours. After some chats, I doubt her services because she's so cash-oriented and is maybe a potential starfish.
As PedroEuropa's intelligence work, I found her Facebook and Youtube, LOL.
She said she's clean-shaven. My favorite. But, I'm still in doubt if a Viet girl dares to shave her pussy.
[QUOTE=PedroEuropa; 1347429]Hi brothers, living in Hanoi I post sometimes ads in the Newhanoian to find nsa girlfriends (mostly I then meet the old and ugly leftovers) this time I got a message from a girl that could be interesting for our community, maybe one of you would like to give it a try, as I am not realy in need of paydating :
Mshaihang I provide some nice sex service with reasonable price 50 USD hour/
And as I work for intelligence I found her flickr account : flickr. Com / photos / mshaihang[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Mr Male; 1371596]I encounted mshaihang online today. She offered $100/2 hours. After some chats, I doubt her services because she's so cash-oriented and is maybe a potential starfish.
As PedroEuropa's intelligence work, I found her Facebook and Youtube, LOL.
She said she's clean-shaven. My favorite. But, I'm still in doubt if a Viet girl dares to shave her pussy.[/QUOTE]I'd like to chat with her to see what services she offers. Can you give me her username on TNH? Thanks.
-
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed;1371690]I'd like to chat with her to see what services she offers. Can you give me her username on TNH? Thanks.[/QUOTE]You go to tnhvietnam site and search user mshaihang. Email her and go on.
-
[QUOTE=Mr Male;1373184]You go to tnhvietnam site and search user mshaihang. Email her and go on.[/QUOTE]Been messaging back and forward with this girl. Not sure if I should indulge, anybody tried? Seems like a genuine office girl out for some extra cash for that I-phone, kinda like that type.
-
[QUOTE=Swallwell;1373722]Been messaging back and forward with this girl. Not sure if I should indulge, anybody tried? Seems like a genuine office girl out for some extra cash for that I-phone, kinda like that type.[/QUOTE]Hi Swallwell,
I digged this thread (page 4) and found answer for you from Destinla:
TNH : When I first arrived, I ve put an ad in the personals section, did get a few responses and one from pimps named Otto and Angela, offering some girls as escort for 800. 000 3 hours (companion only) the rest up to the girl. And also from a girl names Ella? She fucked me for $50. 00 not worth it. Starfish!
Ella is mshaihang on TNH. Thank you for your test job, Destinla.
-
[QUOTE=Mr Male; 1373938]Hi Swallwell,
I digged this thread (page 4) and found answer for you from Destinla:
TNH : When I first arrived, I ve put an ad in the personals section, did get a few responses and one from pimps named Otto and Angela, offering some girls as escort for 800. 000 3 hours (companion only) the rest up to the girl. And also from a girl names Ella? She fucked me for $50. 00 not worth it. Starfish!
Ella is mshaihang on TNH. Thank you for your test job, Destinla.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the heads up mr male, saved me time and money. Was leaning that way anyway, seems very picky that girl.
-
I have to say that out of the 6 or 7 Vietnamese women I've fucked, just about all of them have been starfishes. Some of them were P4P and others were freebies. I think younger and less-experienced Vietnamese women tend to be more sexually closed-up. I've heard that mature Viet women are less inhibited but I've never tried them.
[QUOTE=Mr Male; 1373938]Hi Swallwell,
I digged this thread (page 4) and found answer for you from Destinla:
TNH : When I first arrived, I ve put an ad in the personals section, did get a few responses and one from pimps named Otto and Angela, offering some girls as escort for 800. 000 3 hours (companion only) the rest up to the girl. And also from a girl names Ella? She fucked me for $50. 00 not worth it. Starfish!
Ella is mshaihang on TNH. Thank you for your test job, Destinla.[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed;1374502]I have to say that out of the 6 or 7 Vietnamese women I've fucked, just about all of them have been starfishes. Some of them were P4P and others were freebies. I think younger and less-experienced Vietnamese women tend to be more sexually closed-up. I've heard that mature Viet women are less inhibited but I've never tried them.[/QUOTE]I disagree I ahve been here over 4 yrs and on average get 5-8 freebies each year all the girls in the 20-30 range and very few were starfish, yhe ones who end up being starfish are p4p and even they tend to be a minority.
-
Starfishing across the universe
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed;1374502]I have to say that out of the 6 or 7 Vietnamese women I've fucked, just about all of them have been starfishes. Some of them were P4P and others were freebies. I think younger and less-experienced Vietnamese women tend to be more sexually closed-up. I've heard that mature Viet women are less inhibited but I've never tried them.[/QUOTE]As far as starfishing goes it all comes down to experince doesn't it? Not done much P4P but my worst starfish was Italian. In freebies you're more likely to get a starfish who is younger as she's done the deed less, be she Vietnamese, Western or wherever else. As far as Viet's go only ever had free here and I've only had good lays so far. My worst here was a Korean.
-
Going to Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City I for my first
I am looking at going to Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City in Late March 2013 and I am looking for hotels that are girl friendly and close to nightlife.
I also read on some other post the Au Lac Hotel is girl friendly but I have found 2 hotel with the same name Au Lac Hotel and the Au Lac Saigon Hotel they are near District 1, do you know of this hotel or can you give me so info on where to stay (Hotel and place) and where to go.
Thank you for your help
-
Hi
[QUOTE=SteveHanoi;1328733]Iam in hanoi. I prefer a beer session.[/QUOTE]Hi bro, nice to meet you, pm me your contact number, we can meet up this weekend.
-
Kim Ma, opposite ngo58
A little plug for a place I've not seen mentioned here. The mens spa on Kim Ma, down a ngo opposite Ngo 58 (see google). It's clean enough, and service is good. I wish I could take the receptionist up stairs too! For 250 for 1 hr. 400-500 to the girl, you get a nice massage with HJ. Some girls will let you go places with your fingers, others won't. Try #3 (nice big rack) and #1. Some might also ask for your number for take out. If you pay top dollar for 2 hrs the girls wear a top that leaves nothing to the imagination and no barrier for wandering hands. Enjoy.
-
Near the Hanoi Opera Hilton
Hello All. Had a nice distraction on Monday evening. Walked out the entrance of the Hilton, headed left at around 9:30 PM. Lots of girls (and pimps) on bikes cruising. When they weren't greeting you from the bike they'd run across the street and grab your arm. One pulled up with a cute little spinner who spoke reasonable English. She was looking for $50. 00. I countered with $30. 00 and it was off to the races. We walked to a nearby mini-hotel (she covered the room fee). Girl was good, not great. But charming and fun to talk to. I think I enjoyed the walk with her more than the actual session.
We went to about five different no-tel's who all turned us away at the door. Apparently, it's not legal for a foreigner to rent a room in one of these places. For a Viet. No problem. So we visited about six places until we found one, tucked back into some very risky looking back-streets.
The room offered a clean towel, and sheets. And (amazingly) hot water in the shower. We cleaned up. She soaped me down. Everything was covered. Which was fine with me. I told her I was from New York. And she went on about all the places she had traveled to and worked. She recounted multiple tours to Singapore where she'd go to Ipanema. The Beach Club in Malaysia; as I said. The conversation on the walk to the no-tell was more interesting than the session. I wouldn't mind giving her $100. 00 and just asking her to recount her travels. She seemed to have some great stories.
What was really remarkable about this evening was the confirmation of an old adage I heard a long time ago about girls. That it's not the sex you usually remember, it's something special or unique about the girl. A sound they would make, or a personality quirk. Some of the more interesting girls I have been with haven't always been the most entertaining in the sack.
SA
-
[QUOTE=FrankieT035; 1375588]I am looking at going to Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City in Late March 2013 and I am looking for hotels that are girl friendly and close to nightlife.
I also read on some other post the Au Lac Hotel is girl friendly but I have found 2 hotel with the same name Au Lac Hotel and the Au Lac Saigon Hotel they are near District 1, do you know of this hotel or can you give me so info on where to stay (Hotel and place) and where to go.
Thank you for your help[/QUOTE]I stayed at the one that is NOT downtown and it is GF. Also try Hoang Vinh 29 Ba Huyen Thanh Quanh D3, around the corner from Saigon Star, but tell the staff she is your girlfriend.
Good luck.
-
I've checked out a few of the Tam Quats on Nguyen Hoan Ton recently. The road that runs along the back side of Ciputra as mentioned by a few others in this thread. Experience is pretty much as reported. 150K VND for BBBJ / HJ. Nothing special about the girls or service but I guess it's pretty good value for getting your rocks off. I don't have a particular favourite so just take a look and see what piques your interest. During the daytime you just have to bite the bullet and head into the place of your choice. In the evenings you see girls hanging around outside some of the places calling you in.
-
Hanoi Freebies
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed;1374502]I have to say that out of the 6 or 7 Vietnamese women I've fucked, just about all of them have been starfishes. Some of them were P4P and others were freebies. I think younger and less-experienced Vietnamese women tend to be more sexually closed-up. I've heard that mature Viet women are less inhibited but I've never tried them.[/QUOTE]It's been a year since I've been to Hanoi, but there is one woman I met toward the end of my trip who all but offered a date. We were in the French Quarter in the silk vendor area when I walked into a Hmong store. The owner of the store was a 9+ MILF who I chatted up for no less than an hour. She's done some traveling and we compared notes on a few places before the conversation got friendlier. I had only a few hours before the grueling drive back to the airport or I would have wined and dined her right out of her pants. God the woman was beautiful. Look for the Hmong shop near the silk street and you're in for a treat. Prior to this, I picked up some sinus meds at a pharmacy just a few blocks from our hotel and got a phone number before leaving. Had a very nice time with a 20y / o with a perfect little frame. God I'm Jones'in to get back to VN. Oh and had plenty of top notch pussy at Fortuna's basement bar.
-
Hi guys,
long time no update?
It would be good if the elites like Darker Knight or Richard Dawkins post some update or tips.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1379091]I've checked out a few of the Tam Quats on Nguyen Hoan Ton recently. The road that runs along the back side of Ciputra as mentioned by a few others in this thread. Experience is pretty much as reported. 150K VND for BBBJ / HJ. Nothing special about the girls or service but I guess it's pretty good value for getting your rocks off. I don't have a particular favourite so just take a look and see what piques your interest. During the daytime you just have to bite the bullet and head into the place of your choice. In the evenings you see girls hanging around outside some of the places calling you in.[/QUOTE]There are certainly lots of places on that street. As Road says, it's a quick rocks off experience, but you can sometimes make a connection with one, so it's a proper encounter. I think it's more likely if you go for an older one, maybe one who isn't there all the time. Then exchange mobile numbers and use google translate to fix up a hotel meeting by text. Then you really start to have a good time. By the way, a poster called HanoiSex claims to have had a very interesting time on this street. He met an alluring tranny in one tam quat, and he got rimmed in a store cupboard by the checkout girl at the minimart! But is he a fantasist?
-
Wondering if any of you mongers living here would like to meet up for a drink and maybe do some exploring?
I'm intrigued by this place:
[I]Local KTV at Nguyen Van Cu. These are right across the Chuong Duong bridge over the Red River. Lots of them but best to veture with locals. It can get pretty wild here with the girls dancing naked and almost an orgy there. Take them to an adjacent motel if you want for about 300k-500k ST. Total expense about 800k per person for a group of 5. With the right company, these can turn out to be some of the best times you've had in Hanoi. [/I]
What's a KTV?
I've tried to find several of the places listed in the reports, with not much luck.
It's a pain not having a car, since a lot of the places mentioned are far apart from each other.
200 Yen Phu does not exist as far as I can tell. I walked that block twice, once during the day and once at night, and didn't find anything remotely resembling it.
I took a stroll past 28 Hang Chuoi St. (down the block from Kingston) , and was surprised when she quoted me USD$30 or 600, 000 dong. That's much more than what a previous report mentioned. Plus tips, I'm sure. For a 5 in the looks department, and not terribly nice ambiance from what I could tell. I know negotiating is the name of the game, but she didn't seem interested in bargaining.
In hindsight, I should have gone to Kingston then. But I still wanted to explore more.
There is a place between the two, on the perpendicular street. I didn't inquire within, but it would be worth checking out. You can see it just 20m down the street that comes off Hang Chuoi if you're walking between the two.
What's the deal with these huge club-looking karaoke places that look suspiciously like they could be strip clubs? Or is it my dirty mind playing tricks on me. I've passed a few of them, with lovely friendly girls standing outside, and just wondered. What really goes on in there?
I've tried a few massage places around the Old Quarter. They all turned out to be straight (real) massage, no hanky-panky. Guess I didn't know what I was really looking for, with the pink light etc. But the upside is that I've gotten some nice massages!
I guess I'll try Oasis 2, since it's a sure-fire and is walkable from the Old Quarter.
I only happen to know where it is since I passed it while walking Bach Dang, from the bridge south. Previous reports had mentioned that there was a lot of Tam Quats on this road, but I didn't see zilch. Nor moto girls, nor street walkers. This was at about 10pm on a Tuesday.
It would be super helpful if fellow mongers could post real addresses, with actual street names, instead of just assuming we all know where such and such place is. I mean, I'm just sayin'. Saves hours of internet research for your fellow brothers!
OK, let me know if any of you locals would be up for a drink tonight or tomorrow. I'm only here until Saturday.
Cheers.
-
Ktv
[QUOTE=Floyd Dylan; 1392399]Wondering if any of you mongers living here would like to meet up for a drink and maybe do some exploring?
I'm intrigued by this place:
[I]Local KTV at Nguyen Van Cu. These are right across the Chuong Duong bridge over the Red River. Lots of them but best to veture with locals. It can get pretty wild here with the girls dancing naked and almost an orgy there. Take them to an adjacent motel if you want for about 300k-500k ST. Total expense about 800k per person for a group of 5. With the right company, these can turn out to be some of the best times you've had in Hanoi. [/I]
What's a KTV?
What's the deal with these huge club-looking karaoke places that look suspiciously like they could be strip clubs? Or is it my dirty mind playing tricks on me. I've passed a few of them, with lovely friendly girls standing outside, and just wondered. What really goes on in there?[/QUOTE]KTV is the huge karaoke places. The company driver confirms that some wild times are to be had in there but also confirms that a foreigner must be with locals.
-
Update
[QUOTE=Sydney316; 1392144]Hi guys,
Long time no update?
It would be good if the elites like Darker Knight or Richard Dawkins post some update or tips.[/QUOTE]Still lots of wet, willing pussy out there and more blowjob shops than you could get through hitting one a day for an entire year. If you go past somewhere that says Tam Quat anywhere on it's signage, head in and ask for "massage" and how much. I guarantee 99 time out of 100 you're going to leave a few ounces lighter for less than the cost of a Starbucks and pack of smokes from wherever you hail from.
-
[QUOTE=Floyd Dylan; 1392399]It would be super helpful if fellow mongers could post real addresses, with actual street names, instead of just assuming we all know where such and such place is. I mean, I'm just sayin'. Saves hours of internet research for your fellow brothers!
OK, let me know if any of you locals would be up for a drink tonight or tomorrow. I'm only here until Saturday.
Cheers.[/QUOTE]Hi,
To answer your queries :
- Karaokes are a waste of time, don't go there alone. If you have some local friends, you can ask them to take you to one, maybe then you will have good time.
- 28 Hang Chuoi is actually pretty good. The real price is 200k VND outside + 200k VND (tip to girl). They will name 30USD if they think it's your first time. Just go and give 200k and act like it ain't your first time. If they don't budge, try to leave. They will surely stop you. The good thing about this place is it is less hassles and the girl is a bit more cooperative than other places.
- Other massage places are 62 doc ngu. 26 doc ngu, and some places Darker Knight have mentioned are pretty good.
- JUst do a search of these places on this thread. Moscow, Oasis, etc. I don't remember exact addresses, so you might search and get. They are real.
- As for full service, Hanoi Hotel, Fortuna Hotel are the expensive places with 100 or 150 USD price, whereas To Ngoc Van and Duong Hong Ha are the cheap places (around 500k one shot)
Cheers
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1340452]Plenty of options around the Westlake area; Esalen, Indara, Moscow, Nutz and a few others.[/QUOTE]Staying at the Intercon and these are all pretty nearby. Is the area safe to walk around alone at night?
-
[QUOTE=Pita123;1392520]Staying at the Intercon and these are all pretty nearby. Is the area safe to walk around alone at night?[/QUOTE]Yes, perfectly safe to walk around although common sense still needs to apply.
-
Tea Time
Anyone want to have tea time tomorrow? Pm me your contact number.
-
KTV Detail
To add a bit more detail about what happens in KTV. (Karaoke Television Television)
These places are vary varied but normally they are on a series of floors and have a number of different rooms of varying sizes. Each room has sofas and 1 TV set (or more depending on the room). There is a big book of songs and you choose the songs and sing to your hearts content. You choose music and order beer or food and it comes through and you sing. You can go to these places with your parents or wife and friend no problem and they will have no idea what is going on in the other rooms.
In each of these places is normally a load of hot (or not) chicks. If you come in with a load of expats or a load of western girls you will go into the room no problem and never see the girls. If you go into them with a group of locals they will speak to the papasan or mamasan and you'll get a line up of girls come into your room for you to choose. You all choose one girl to sit with you and the rest leave. Generally speaking again more variety comes in here. Some places will be like a roman orgy (naked chicks pouring beer all over each and guys getting sucked off in the room) others the girls will chat to you, hold you hand and pour you beer, sing for you but not a lot else. There is real variety which is why being with locals helps as they can select a place that they know will be in line with what the group wants.
Paying is per hour for the room (bigger rooms cost more) , whatever you order and then a tip for the girls. Bills can be extremely difficult to understand and I've heard of groups of expats who have managed to get girls in the room get his with monster bills. Don't let the girls order food as a rule.
Tips is a difficult area and again I'm always guided by locals. I imagine if just expats they try to hit you up for millions. For an hour with hugging and tit feel, some stroking of cock through jeans the locals I'm with give 200. For a couple of hours, sucking tits, maybe slipping a digit in, full on kissing action it is more like 500+. Pretty much all the girls are up for take-out later and cost depends massively on the chick.
(So if you are kind of person who wants the most action in the littlest time for the least price (B&G) then this is not for you.
These places are much more fun with locals as they can translate and get games going and in my experience Viets know how to party in KTV's way more than expats.
For a clearer vision go on one of the many famous porn aggregates e. G XXNX and put KTV in the search bar. You'll see some examples from Korea.
-
Some updates
It's been a long time since I wrote in that forum even through I live and monger in Ha Noi.
Since it's been such a long time, I am going to update some places that I've been in Hanoi.
They have some Tam Quat in Bach Dang or Nguyen Khoai street (Am not sure exactly what street between those two). I went to one of them and I found that 28 years who was fantastic! After service for the first time in that Tam Quat, I called her back the next day and we went to a Hotel together to have one of the best sex I got in my entire life! After that, We got so many aewsome nights together without having me to pay her and she Knew that it was purely for fun! I miss the sex with her!
I went also to some nha nghi Tam quat on my way to Hai Duong. This road to Hai Duong has many Massage places and cafe tam quat that You can try if you are bored of Hanoi but you need to have a motobike and willing to ride for at least 40 mins to 1 hour (Do it when you want to go to Hai Phong).
Beside that, I always go to my usual massage place (local one, not a fancy one in a hotel) in Ha Noi. The more often you go to a massage place, you'll be serviced well and have some other things that a Foreigner or vietnamese wouldn't get. It also help if you could speak vietnamese to a intermediate level!
Next time, I will try to monger more in Long bien district and give you some updates!
-
Ripped off in Pham Vang Dong + good experience in Pham Vang Dong
I have gone to this street for some dirty action a few times and found fast release. Highly recommended if you're into sleazy stuff LOL.
Anyway. The other day I drove by with my motorbike and approached a lady. I asked in my limited VNse for a blowjob. She gestured VND 250. 000 and I was like "Ok." It was around 14:00 in the afternoon.
In I went with my motorbike to this shady apartment door and heard the noises of a local Vietnamese guy porking a lady behind a thin curtain. I walked inside directed by the madam and sat on a filthy looking bed. She asked for the money and I hand it to her. After this, she jumped on the bed and took off her trousers and laid on her back motioning me to climb aboard.
I sat there dumbfounded pointing at my dick and my mouth asking for the promised blowjob. She just stare at me and say in Vietnamese for me to hurry up and do the deed. I make a fuss and she start to look pissed as well.
I lose all my mojo and put on my trousers and she starts screaming at me in Vietnamese. I don't understand a word the ***** is saying but just look at her with amusement. I was kinda ready to part with the VND 250 at this point so I just wanted to stress my disappointment to her. She looked smug and satisfied with the easy money.
Sometimes I do stupid shit like this and probably ruin mongering for other guys. I speak Vietnamese alright for a European and can hold my own in these situations.
Another time I went, I waltzed in with a really cute small countryside type of girl. She was not in a rush and we agreed on VND 150. 0000 for full service. It was awesome I tell you! She giggled and made me feel so nice about all of it. I gave her VND 220. 000 stressing that I really enjoyed her GFE approach. I like to thank girls who go an extra mile but I'm still looking for nice girls like this but they are quite rare in Hanoi for non-native mongers it seems.
I'll share stories later from 2010 to today when I have time. I hope to hear more about places and experiences in Hanoi!
Good luck mongering dudes!
-
Blow and' Go. Nearby to Petro Vietnam tower
I spotted a blow and' go type of massage (tam quat) place on a road going around a lake called Thanh Cong. The Petro Vietnam HQ tower is near this lake so it's faily easy to find. Search for Thanh Cong on google map and you'll find the street.
Near an entrance to the park there are Internet cafes, small boutiques and cafes. In the middle of all these is a shady looking entrance to a blow and' go place. In evening times you can spot it particularly easy due to the red light hue.
Anyhow. I often see these fat VNse women sitting on a couch inside. I gathered courage and waltzed in thinking I'm going to be one of the first foreigners to go here.
In I went and was greeted lazily by two sleepy VNse middle-aged women sitting cozily under an electric blanket. They just pointed to a entrance behind them absently. I walked in and saw these 5 massage tables and 3 girls fully clothed taking their afternoon naps there. Upon entering I was faced by a 30 something Vietnamese lady (5 body. 7 face). I motion her to come to a massage table with me and in I went.
It was really cold inside the place and the lady was wearing really thick layer of clothing but kinda thin type of top so you could see her baby belly and saggy tits.
I prop myself on the table and she pulled down my pants without ceremonies. This continued with her wiping my dick with a wet cloth. Then she proceeded to give somewhat mechanical handjob as I engaged in some casual small talk in Vietnamese.
After a minute or so she gobbled up my dick and went through the typical motions. She allowed my hands to wander about her body but I did not feel a particular urge to do so. After shooting my load in her mouth she skipped away to spit it in a sink somewhere. AS I sat there recollecting myself she came back and wiped my dick clean again.
I smiled, she smiled. And I gave her 250. 000 and I just walked out.
It was faily clinical in a way but I kinda like dirty places like this. I don't think I was the first foreigner there but nobody spoke a word of English.
I'm always looking for a place where I'm greeted by anxious women looking forward to gobble on my dick but maybe Hanoi does not have that customer service level.
I know 20-30 places like this and I can write more about them but I think most localized mongers are somewhat familiar with these places. Good for instant release but I'm fairly young guy so I have not "picked up" a GF for later meetings in places like this.
My feeling in Hanoi is that these places are best because massage places I have had so many disappointments. I just like to go to go straight to business like this. .
Send me PM or comment if you guys are interested to know about these places more? There are tons.
-
FS Massage Spot
I was across from the lake starting the walk back to my hotel when a guy parked on a motorcycle called me over and asked if I wanted massage boom boom. I said hell yeah, how much? He said 800K. I told him fuck that noise jack. I have been in HCMC, Nha Trang, and Da Nang and have not payed anywhere near that. I told him the most I will pay is 400K. He told me to ride with him to the place just 1km away and I could see for myself. I'm game.
So we were riding and riding and I said man I thought you said this place was 1km away. He said no it is 3 km. We finally pull up at a massage place on Chau Long. I go in and ask to see the girls. I'm ushered upstairs. I see 2 girls lying on pallets on the floor in a large room. Past that room are massage rooms. I walk back to look and there is one other girl in a room with a customer (the doors had glass windows). I started fucking with the girl through the window but the guy who works there pulled me away.
One of the girls in the room was tall just like I like. I went back downstairs and started negotiations. The guy opened at 700K. I told him that I haven't paid more than 400K since I have been in Vietnam. He went down to 600K. I told him that I would come back later on and do it for 400K. I headed for the door. He shouted out okay okay 400. Again I told him that I would be back. I had the motorbike guy drop me at my hotel. On the way I asked him if he knew of other places and he said no. When he dropped me off he wanted 100K, but I told him he would have to settle for 40K.
I haven't really seen any variety while I have been here in Vietnam. Every working girl I have seen has been young and thin. Not really my cup of tea. The guys in the Bangkok thread who rave over young, thin women with white skin have been missing their calling. They should have been to this place long long ago.
-
PVD Part 1
[QUOTE=Darker Knight; 1314889]Pham Van Dong.
Just north of Hoa Binh Peace park, all the way to Ciputra. This street is the real crazy dirty side to mongering. Whenever you notice girls sitting or hanging outside small houses for no reason, understand that you are the reason. Some offer BJ and some FS. And keeps varying. Girls are usually 4s and less. BJ. 100k, FS. 250-300k. No tips. The last place that I would go to! But that's personal preference. I know guys who actually like this place for the its filthy feel.[/QUOTE]Thanks DK. This was the absolute first place I wanted to go. This is my kind of mongering. But most of the time I monger in places like this I am able to speak the language. I can't even say hello in Vietnamese. And so the story goes:
I left my section of the city in a taxi at 1032pm. I showed the driver the paper where I had written Pham Van Dong, Hoa Binh, Ciputra. I told him that I was going there to find ladies. Well he fucked around and took me to a fancy hotel in the area called Hoa Binh. I told him noooo Park Hoa Binh. He made a U-turn. It was farther down right past the intersection where we turned to go to the hotel. When we were passing through the park I saw chicks on the sidewalk in between trees and carrying on. It appeared they were working but where were the houses? On the other side of the road before the beginning of the park there were a couple of women in front of houses. We continued down the street and right around the UPS building is where the action was. When it appeared we had passed them all I told him to pull over and let me out. The time was 1110 and the fare was 144K.
I walked back toward the action and when I arrived the girls were all over me, verbally telling me "boom boom" while at the same time using the elementary school sign language way of inserting the index finger of one hand into a circle made by the index finger and thumb of the other hand. They were also trying to pull me by the arm into their respective houses. There were some good prospects but for some reason my mind was on going back to the park to see what the deal was with the chicks between the trees. So I continued on the journey. Then I got caught behind two slow strolling teenage lovebirds who were walking the same way. When I made it to the trees there were no women at all. I know it wasn't my damn imagination. Maybe the chicks I saw there earlier were just waiting for the bus or something. I walked all that way for nothing.
So I crossed to the other side of the road and continued to the first girls I saw before the beginning of the park. A girl at the first house tried me but I kept walking. Then a girl who was my type at the second house pulled me in by the arm asking boom boom. I was trying to hold out then I said sure how much. She pulled out her own money and showed me 150K. I was trying to tell her that I will pay after but that was not going over well, so I gave her 100K. I was trying to tell her that I would give her the rest after boom boom but she didn't understand. Another lady came and showed me 20K. So I went ahead and forked over another 100K and got 70K change. I know it doesn't add up. The second lady kept all the money and off I went with my girl upstairs to what at first glance appeared to be a crack house.
It was actually clean upstairs though. She ushered me behind a sheet that they had partitioned off into a room and told me to take off my clothes and lie on the pallet. I did not take my clothes off. I kept trying to get her to take hers off for boom boom but she was refusing. I went back downstairs to look for the lady with the money. I could not find her but there was a guy there. He was looking at me like MF you aren't getting shit back. Soon the lady came back and somehow got the point across that what I paid is for BJ. So I went back upstairs with the girl and took my pants down and got on the pallet. She started doing an HJ. I motioned her to use her mouth. She said no. What the fuck.
I got up and pulled my clothes up. I did it slowly so the girl would go downstairs before me. Before going downstairs I went to where they keep their jumbo stash of baby wipes and stuffed them into my jeans. From now on the only dick that's going to get wiped down with these baby wipes is mine! If I'm going to get fucked out of my 130K I'm going to be able to at least say I got a little something for it. It wasn't 130K worth of baby wipes but dammit I felt better. I made a bee line out of there.
-
Hanoi report
Apologies with the delay in thos report as the events took place just before Tet in early Feb. As I had been warned by an experienced member, I was not expecting much action here. As my hotel room was the only option as a venue for any action, I decided to just check out one location. As reported by someone recently, outside the entrance to the Hilton Opera was a location for freelancers. I visited on 2 separate nights. There are 2 entrances and I checked the areas around both to no avail. On the 2nd occasion there were 2 ladies on scooters nearby talking but soon headed off. There was a lane that leads away from one entrance that vehicles must drive down to exit from one of the entrances which had a couple of pool bars but were empty when I passed. I thought I noticed some unusually dressed ladies along the street my hotel was on in the old quarter (Hang Be) but must just have been ladies out due to Tet being so nearby. Also checked out the bars along the street but no sign of any ladies. The hotel (Rising Dragon at no. 55) was an excellent hotel and had arranged to be able to bring back ladies and it was a shame not to have been able to take advantage of that privilege.
DL
-
A day off work spent mongering
Took Monday off work and decided to spend the day investigating some of the previous posts. Drove around Kim Ma area but think I was a little early as the massage place on Giang Vo had no girls loitering inside (when you drive past you can see them all sitting in the front reception, no door only the blue and white string) [from Kim Ma, turn into Giang Van Minh, turn left into Giang Vo and about 150m down on left hand side]. If you keep going there is another huge massage sign on the right, I turned in there but was very expensive VND 700k just to get started.
Then decided to head to Pham Van Dong as never tried, cruised from Cau Giay until just before the bridge towards the airport, saw the entire range of girls sitting just inside the door, had to turn back as its a one way system with a barrier. Found a cute little thing from earlier drive by and drove the bike off the road into the unit, she quickly pulled the steel door behind and locks it and you're off. She was a 6, not a day over 20 with incredible large Dcup tits and a neat trimmed Bush, average Viet height. No english but lots of hugging, giggling and then kit off, she didn't tell so I enquired about price and nearly fell over. The location is a dive just a thin mattress on a pallet, her clothes pushed into a bundle, this is very basic defo for locals. No kissing, condom on (or off if you want) and every which way (no anal) , decided to pull condom off and spray her which was no problem (I did ask first). Total Cost US10.
To be honest the venues are so grimy but on the pos easy to find a girl from safety of your bike, straigth off the road and door shut behind.
In the name of research I went back a few hours later and tried another one which was exactly the same scenario but 2 birds working the shop so the door wasnt shut and I was worried about the bike and my wallet. Girl same but skinnier, don't think you will find a 9 here.
As it was my day off I thought one final treat and headed to the massage on Kim Ma in the evening, come past Ete on Giang van minh, have to turn rt onto Kim ma but turn back into town asap, there is a large massage sign on your right hand side (can't miss it) , you need to turn into a nice quiet and private alley. There are 2 options, I've tried both but prefer the first place as U-turn in as its cheaper. Ask for the VIP room for an hour (200, 000) as its large and they can't see you from the window in the door.
I now have a regular who after the first tme lots of GFE and finished me off with a BJJ and lots of anal play yest. You can finger / play with their tits under the clothes but they wear the shorts, my reg is now grinding her crotch and I wonder what will happen at the next sitting.
Big day out, am very keen to try the 381 Kim Ma but when I went past it looks dead with not even a light on, has anyone tried recently?
-
Baby Wipes usuage suggestions?
[QUOTE=Mr Enternational;1395740]Thanks . Before going downstairs I went to where they keep their jumbo stash of baby wipes and stuffed them into my jeans. From now on the only dick that's going to get wiped down with these baby wipes is mine! If I'm going to get fucked out of my 130K I'm going to be able to at least say I got a little something for it. It wasn't 130K worth of baby wipes but dammit I felt better. I made a bee line out of there.[/QUOTE]Loved the baby wipes story. Have to ask "How many wipes did you score? You may have made a profit! What did it work out as price per wipe?
(The girls would have been saying glad I didn't get him, look at the the size of that bulge in his jeans, too big, big boy.)
Ideas: sell them on the street, swap them for sex, use them to put over those little windows in the doors, sell them as mouth covers for all those on mototbikes.
Anybody have any other what ideas Mr Enternational can use the baby wipe stash for?
-
[QUOTE=OverRedRover; 1397067]Then decided to head to Pham Van Dong as never tried, cruised from Cau Giay until just before the bridge towards the airport, saw the entire range of girls sitting just inside the door, had to turn back as its a one way system with a barrier. Found a cute little thing from earlier drive by and drove the bike off the road into the unit, she quickly pulled the steel door behind and locks it and you're off. She was a 6, not a day over 20 with incredible large Dcup tits and a neat trimmed Bush, average Viet height. No english but lots of hugging, giggling and then kit off, she didn't tell so I enquired about price and nearly fell over. The location is a dive just a thin mattress on a pallet, her clothes pushed into a bundle, this is very basic defo for locals. No kissing, condom on (or off if you want) and every which way (no anal) , decided to pull condom off and spray her which was no problem (I did ask first). Total Cost US10.
To be honest the venues are so grimy but on the pos easy to find a girl from safety of your bike, straigth off the road and door shut behind.
In the name of research I went back a few hours later and tried another one which was exactly the same scenario but 2 birds working the shop so the door wasnt shut and I was worried about the bike and my wallet. Girl same but skinnier, don't think you will find a 9 here.
As it was my day off I thought one final treat and headed to the massage on Kim Ma in the evening, come past Ete on Giang van minh, have to turn rt onto Kim ma but turn back into town asap, there is a large massage sign on your right hand side (can't miss it) , you need to turn into a nice quiet and private alley. There are 2 options, I've tried both but prefer the first place as U-turn in as its cheaper. Ask for the VIP room for an hour (200, 000) as its large and they can't see you from the window in the door.
I now have a regular who after the first tme lots of GFE and finished me off with a BJJ and lots of anal play yest. You can finger / play with their tits under the clothes but they wear the shorts, my reg is now grinding her crotch and I wonder what will happen at the next sitting.
Big day out, am very keen to try the 381 Kim Ma but when I went past it looks dead with not even a light on, has anyone tried recently?[/QUOTE]Nice story!
I never have a girl in Pham Van Dong being so agreeable! You are quite lucky!
It's always better if you find a girl who work alone in her small house to have a fuck!
It's been more than a year since I use the brothel in Pham Van Dong.
I will try the massage place in Kim ma! It seems interesting!
BTW, did anyone try the brothel in Nha nghi in giai phong, Hyunh thuc khang, hoan quoc viet?
-
[QUOTE=Vlad Impaler; 1397646]Loved the baby wipes story. Have to ask "How many wipes did you score? You may have made a profit! What did it work out as price per wipe?
(The girls would have been saying glad I didn't get him, look at the the size of that bulge in his jeans, too big, big boy.)
Ideas: sell them on the street, swap them for sex, use them to put over those little windows in the doors, sell them as mouth covers for all those on mototbikes.
Anybody have any other what ideas Mr Enternational can use the baby wipe stash for?[/QUOTE]Go round all the other massage shops, tam quats and brothels, stealing all their wet wipes until he has cornered the market.
Take a flight and walk up and down the aisle handing them out to confused passengers.
I've never had any luck down Pham Van Dong. Just old hags who want money up front and then lie down on a dirty mattress with their legs parted. But as with everywhere, you can get lucky.
-
Baby Wipes uses
Senior member Joffre suggested: "Take a flight and walk up and down the aisle handing them out to confused passengers."
Hope fully not used ones
Perhaps Senior member Mr Enternational can tell us what he has managed to do with them . Or who?
-
Barber shops
I was reading the HCMC posts and they regularly mention barber shops, do we have something similar in Hanoi and where? Whats the deal, do you at least get a decent haircut?
Just got back from Thailand and noticed a lot more Indians in the place, up to 6 guys trying to do a deal with the same girl (what girl is going to do a up!) , had arranged for Leah (met her at rocksuper or some name like that) to come round the next day at 11am but got stuck in meetings so had to cancel.
-
Barber shop
[QUOTE=OverRedRover;1398678]I was reading the HCMC posts and they regularly mention barber shops, do we have something similar in Hanoi and where? Whats the deal, do you at least get a decent haircut? .[/QUOTE]We don't have barbershops in Hanoi, our equivalent is the Tam Quat places you will often see mentioned which are mostly blow and go places. Just read back through the threads for locations and prices.
-
Dong Anh district
I went to Dong Anh district in Hanoi (about 17 km from the city centre).
It's a rural district in Hanoi.
Since I was in the district for a wedding, I went to massage parlour and it was cheap and great.
I got a nice 20 year old and she gave me an amazing blow job!
I didn't ask for FS since I wasn't in the mood but I am pretty sure that FS was available in that place!
It's definitely for local!
-
A business idea that will put stolen wet wipes to good use
[QUOTE=Vlad Impaler; 1398655]Senior member Joffre suggested: "Take a flight and walk up and down the aisle handing them out to confused passengers."
Hope fully not used ones
Perhaps Senior member Mr Enternational can tell us what he has managed to do with them. Or who?[/QUOTE]How about setting up a tam quat / barbershop / mp for ladies only? As an alternative to manicure pedicure or shopping, a lady would call into your premises. A 2 room shed with street facing open door. She would see you (and a few more of us) sitting on a broken sofa, and she makes her choice. If you are chosen, you take her to the other room, which has narrow dirty beds divided by curtains. She removes clothes and lies down. You scrub her privates rigorously with wet wipes, tie your hair back and get down at the Y. You can drop your jeans and briefs to let her play with your tackle, which will help her get aroused and finish more quickly. Make fake orgasm noises. As soon as she's finished, run out and spit loudly. Then come back and get to work with more wet wipes. Ask for good tip and say see you again.
You'll probably need a licker license for this sort of business.
-
Hi bro
Tried this place last week, best BJ ever try, any other shop.
-
[QUOTE=Hotmail66;1399548]Tried this place last week, best BJ ever try, any other shop.[/QUOTE]Which one bro?
-
62 doc ngu
[QUOTE=Sydney316;1400150]Which one bro?[/QUOTE]Sorry forget to put the place, I mean doc ngu, I believe most of bro here already tried, any bro want to have a TT session?
-
Both Ends of the Market
On a usual horny Saturday morning, I decided to pop along to Pham Van Dong since it's been a while since I last went there. I dropped in to number 257 where there was a pretty cute girl manning to doorway. The usual routine, bring in your bike, have the door shut behind you and straight into the back to get down to business. As me and others have reported, if you're heading down the PVD you're going to be roughing it. But for me that is part of the appeal. In the back room, no lighting and just a few blankets and a pillow laid out on the floor. I handed over 300k VND and then got undressed and sat down. She took off her bottoms and then proceeded to put a condom on me and laid back. She wasn't a starfish by any stretch of the imagination, but equally one shouldn't expect the girlfriend experience either. As things got going, she seemed to get more into it and started allowing a bit of light petting which eventually turned into kissing with tongues, as she tightened up and orgasmed. That pretty much sent me over the edge, and after blowing my load, she slipped off the condom, cleaned me up and I was out the door again and on my merry way.
Sunday night, I sampled the other end of the market and met up with my regular friend. She's a million miles removed from the PVD experience and always a lot of fun. She's not your average Vietnamese girl. Short, but not stick thin like a lot of others, but has a great figure non-the-less. Very small perky tits, a pussy to die for and a lovely shapely arse; something sorely missing in most Viet women. She holds down a regular job and just likes to meet guys to earn a little money on the side and get the constant sex that she seems to need to satisfy her.
We went out to a nice restaurant, and she turned up looking drop dead gorgeous in a figure hugging dress as usual, but nothing that would be considered out of place. We spent a couple of hours having a lovely meal and enjoying nice intelligent conversation, thanks to her great English, and a boundary pushing amount of flirting thrown in for good measure. After that we headed back to my place for a bit of action. After lots of kissing, it didn't take long before our clothes were off and we were in the shower together having lots of fun getting each other nice and soapy and clean. Then back to the bed for the marathon to begin.
She has a great pussy and loves to get eaten out. I spent a good 30 minutes dining at the Y before she had a screaming, shaking orgasm which is a sight to be seen. Then it was on with the condom and time to start fucking. It wasn't long before I blew my load and then we lounged around in bed chatting until I was recovered. It wasn't long before she had me hard again and this time she took the lead and rode my cock like she was a cowgirl at the rodeo. She brought herself to orgasm again and it wasn't long before I was emptying my nuts again too.
After a long time catching my breath, she managed to get me up one last time and we had another great round of fucking until I was completely drained and exhausted. A bit disappointing for her as I know she would have happily gone a few more times, she's insatiable and to say she enjoys her work would be an understatement. I'd definitely describe it as the girlfriend experience with her, but perhaps that doesn't quite do her justice as to be honest I've never had a girlfriend who so obsessively loves sex like she does. Perhaps it's more like the porn star experience. She doesn't do anal but then that's never really been my thing anyway.
So that night out cost me several million dong plus dinner, and I come away thinking it was money well spent every time.
So which do I prefer? To be honest I don't have a favourite, they both have their place for me. I love the fact I can spend just a few hundred thousand here to get a girl to spread her legs and let me get my rocks off but equally I don't mind blowing what some would consider big money to have an enjoyable evening with good company and great sex that I know both parties are enjoying.
More than happy to pass along my regular's contact info, but out of respect for her, will only do that privately.
-
Tam quat places in My Dinh?
Hi gents!
Is there anybody who know about or can advise tam quat places in My Dinh district? Near by with Keangnam tower?
Thanks!
-
Massage question
Hi, all.
I've been RTFF-ing, but haven't found what I'm looking for. I've found a bit, but much of it seems to be a couple of years old.
I'll be in Hanoi in a couple of weeks. Just for a few days. First time in Hanoi, but not in VN. The only downside is that I'll not be alone, so won't be able to run around in the evening. But I may be able to slip away for a bit during the day, for a massage.
So, my question is what may be available during the day, near the Old Quarter? What sort of extras might be expected, and what's the going rate?
Any tips are greatly appreciated!
-
Strategy change
I have been coming to Hanoi for several years and would usually try to do the massage with extras or pickup at a bar or Japanese KTV. A while back I posted M4W ads on TNH and CL. I received some responses and choose a few to meet. Of the ones I chose to meet all turned out pretty good in one way or another. One has since moved on to marry a foreigner (unfortunately she was the anal loving one) but of the rest one has become my favorite which I would see every day if she were available. One other is a solid choice for nasty fun and the third is an ok back up in case the others are busy. I believe all of these girls / women came from my ad on TNH.
Prior to my arrival on my most recent trip, I responded to some W4M ads on CL. One of those has turned out to be a potential winner. She is a 23 year old college student with a nice if very slightly pudgy body and speaks great english. Her ad is now gone from CL but I would definitely repeat with her.
Hanoi is an odd place. I don't know if I just got lucky or if this new strategy is a winner going forward.
-
CL = Craig's List. TNH =?
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1405334]I have been coming to Hanoi for several years and would usually try to do the massage with extras or pickup at a bar or Japanese KTV. A while back I posted M4W ads on TNH and CL. I received some responses and choose a few to meet. Of the ones I chose to meet all turned out pretty good in one way or another. One has since moved on to marry a foreigner (unfortunately she was the anal loving one) but of the rest one has become my favorite which I would see every day if she were available. One other is a solid choice for nasty fun and the third is an ok back up in case the others are busy. I believe all of these girls / women came from my ad on TNH.[/QUOTE]Not sure what TNH stands for?
-
CL stand for?
[QUOTE=Fritobugger; 1405334]I have been coming to Hanoi for several years and would usually try to do the massage with extras or pickup at a bar or Japanese KTV. A while back I posted M4W ads on TNH and CL. I received some responses and choose a few to meet. Of the ones I chose to meet all turned out pretty good in one way or another. One has since moved on to marry a foreigner (unfortunately she was the anal loving one) but of the rest one has become my favorite which I would see every day if she were available. One other is a solid choice for nasty fun and the third is an ok back up in case the others are busy. I believe all of these girls / women came from my ad on TNH.
Prior to my arrival on my most recent trip, I responded to some W4M ads on CL. One of those has turned out to be a potential winner. She is a 23 year old college student with a nice if very slightly pudgy body and speaks great english. Her ad is now gone from CL but I would definitely repeat with her.
Hanoi is an odd place. I don't know if I just got lucky or if this new strategy is a winner going forward.[/QUOTE]Hi bro,
What is the full name for CL?
-
TNH = The New Hanoian website
[QUOTE=Jvdairlie;1405436]Not sure what TNH stands for?[/QUOTE]The is The New Hanioan website personals.
-
[QUOTE=Hotmail66; 1405456]Hi bro,
What is the full name for CL?[/QUOTE]Google is your friend.
-
Bargain Basement Pussy
Managed to set a new record low on Pham Van Dong on the weekend. I've been hitting up number 257 in the last few weeks, had a couple of different girls there and in general they have been above average in terms of both looks and performance for this street. It's certainly my favourite go-to place at the moment and I think I'll keep hitting it for a while until it either gets boring or the service drops off. The girls there have asked for either 300k vnd or 400k vnd depending on who you get, and as I said, I think the performance certainly merits the price. You'll be doing it in the back room on a few blankets on the floor. Not everybody's cup of tea I'm sure, but to be honest I enjoy the whole sleaze factor.
However this Saturday morning when I went to Pham Van Dong. 257's door was shut, so they must have had a customer already so I headed further along the street until I saw a girl I fancied trying out. Apologies that I didn't get the number but it was lower than 257 probably 20. 30 meters further down the road going with traffic. I caught the girls eye and drove my bike in as per usual. I asked the price and she only wanted 200k vnd. She wasn't the best looking girl in the world, but decent body and fairly young. She was a bottoms off, spread her legs and let you do your business type of girl, and to be honest, instantly forgettable. That said however, that's the cheapest price yet for getting a girl to spread her legs and let you get your rocks off, so I felt it deserved mention.
I think the biggest lesson to take away from this is always ask the price before you take your wallet out. I've made the mistake in the past of getting what I thought was the standard amount out, and the girls will always ask you for 100k vnd more, which tends to be hard to refuse, as you don't know if they are trying to squeeze you for more or if that is there normal rate.
So there you have it. 200k vnd pussy! Got to love this country.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1408908]Managed to set a new record low on Pham Van Dong on the weekend. I've been hitting up number 257 in the last few weeks, had a couple of different girls there and in general they have been above average in terms of both looks and performance for this street. It's certainly my favourite go-to place at the moment and I think I'll keep hitting it for a while until it either gets boring or the service drops off. The girls there have asked for either 300k vnd or 400k vnd depending on who you get, and as I said, I think the performance certainly merits the price. You'll be doing it in the back room on a few blankets on the floor. Not everybody's cup of tea I'm sure, but to be honest I enjoy the whole sleaze factor.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the review mate. I've hit PVD a few times and also admit that I quite like it. Pricing is as you say with all the doors I have tried. Not sure I have hit 257 yet but will add it to the list.
I am interested in whether anyone has tried any new VIP massage joints lately. I'm a bit of a sucker for them and am interested in some variety!
I will also second comments by others about freebies. I've been doing well in the freebie range this year via TNH. Plenty of great options to be had if you're a gentleman about it.
-
PVD How low can you go? And VIP massage
If you went even lower down the numbers on Pham Van Dong, you might find a place that's only 100, 000 VND, but what would it be like? Maybe no door at all, or maybe the girl just bends over in the doorway and you walk past and slip it to her.
I think somebody posted a story of an ok looking girl doing a HJ and when the customer requested BJ, some old hag came in just to do the deed! Nothing like outsourcing!
For VIP massage, I go to 299 Cau Giay. It 's like all the other places, depends who you get, but my regular is Nga, and she does whatever she can to please. She's not petite. If you go to the back of the car park, there's a kind of shed where they keep the girls. (it's a boiler room but no pun intended). Early evening they sit outside eating, so you can check them out. Recently there are quite a few cuties, so could be worth trying. You ask the name and then request her at the desk. Or try and get phone number. This sort of place is only really for HJ but when it's done well, with lots of teasing, flirting and stroking it can be great. Nga will certainly attend to whichever part of your body you want.
-
FL Bars?
Leaving aside the cost / value arguments, can anyone tell me if there are any FL bars in Hanoi similar to Apocalypse and Go2 in Saigon? I visited HCMC last year and had a blast at both venues. From what I've read here I can't tell if Hanoi has any similar bars; it sounds like there are plenty of billiard bars, but I did investigate a couple of those on my trip to Saigon and I wasn't impressed. Just not my type of scene. I much prefer the more relaxed and slightly mixed atmosphere of FL pickup bars. I'm planning a trip back to Vietnam later this year and would like to see more of the country, but I'm not sure I'll enjoy Hanoi if it's really all billiard bars, BJ shops and massage parlours.
Thanks in advance!
-
Upmarket Freelancers in Hanoi
I know there are loads of FLs working in various street locations around the city. What about more upmarket options?
I also know that a couple of ladies advertise on CL. One who is rightly popular, late twenties, medium build and a wild thing in the bedroom. She is amazing and currently advertises something along the lines of Mind Blowing sex. Another is advertising about sucking your cock. She turns out to be a prize starfish others have experienced. When she send you photos, don't be fooled. So not worth it. Shitty attitude and a waste of money. Rumour has it there is a pseudo-escort business being run as well. VND800k for the girl's time then up to you to negotiate for what you really want. Run by a couple that also do phone repairs and the like. Yet to try it but worth investigating. Anyone have experience with this lot?
Anything else? Variety is the spice of life. There must, surely, be other FLs of high quality in this fair city. I'm prepared to spend several million for an upmarket experience from time to time. Appreciate any info.
-
Wechat and NH
Not sure if you have heard of the app wechat. Was lying in bed and at 1am got a friend request, she looked ok so I said yes and her first question was do I want to make the sex with her. I was bored so replied yes, she wanted $100. Then she sent a live video request, I accepted, its like the skype video, she is naked rubbing her pussy and showing off her tits. Talk about making technology work for you. First time this has happened to me but was wondering where the Nutz bar crew have gone to and I guess its viral.
It was late, I didn't have the 100 on me and getting out of bed to get her past security into the apartment was to much to ask but for the sake of this board will get her round either tonight or tomorrow and post.
Has anyone responeded to the personals. Women seeking men on NH, Let's try heart-skipping with No String Attached. I sent a pic in, got an amazing pic back and now its gone quiet. Just all sounds a bit fishy, ill follow it to the end but a heads up would be good.
Been once or twice to the Tam Quat at the bottom end of Duong Giang Vo. 300, 000. 500, 000 and you can do just about anything, they put a bed in front of the door so you have the room to yourself, I once went there late and super drunk and must have been upstairs for at least 40mins BJ, sex, anal sex, licked my ass, and a shower after. Never seen anyone else there so its my regular and get greeted like royalty by the manager. Sorry 200, 000 to manager.
Please let me know about NH and Ill advise about wechat.
-
Wechat and NH
F sakes, spent 10 mins writing a report and have to start again, sorry but you getting the brief summary and not full report.
App called wechat on my iphone, got a message at 1am on lookaround, she looked ok so I said yes, her fist question is if I wanted to make the sex. Was bored and did so replied yes, bit of back and forth $100, she was in cat linh and had a bike to travel, hotel or my house. Then I get a video request from her, pushed yes and its like the skype chat, she is lying on bed holding the phone rubbing her pussy, showing her tits for about 2 mins. I didn't have the 100 on me and couldn't be arsed to get out of bed to get her past security. Just for you guys ill call her tonight or tomorrow to bring this to conclusion. Wondered where the nutz crowd went but guess they going viral.
Has anyone responded to the classified add on NH, women seeking men, Let's try heart-skipping with No String Attached. Sent in a pic, got an amanzing one back and now its gone quiet. Just sounds a little fishy, has anyone got anything from this?
Been going to the Tam Quat at bottom end of Duong giang vo (close to where it joins kim ma) .200K to the manager then upstairs with girl, she pushes a bed against the door so you can pretty much have the room to yourself. Pay girl 300-500 and have had BJ, FS, anal, licked my ass, once went there at end of the night and was in for 30 mins and she showered me after and I was wasted so it wasnt for the performance I gave her.
Please let me know about the NH and Ill post update on wechat girl.
-
[QUOTE=OverRedRover; 1411600]Been going to the Tam Quat at bottom end of Duong giang vo (close to where it joins kim ma).200K to the manager then upstairs with girl, she pushes a bed against the door so you can pretty much have the room to yourself. Pay girl 300-500 and have had BJ, FS, anal, licked my ass, once went there at end of the night and was in for 30 mins and she showered me after and I was wasted so it wasnt for the performance I gave her.
Please let me know about the NH and Ill post update on wechat girl.[/QUOTE]I also sent a message to the girl on NH that you mentioned and didn't get a reply. Seems like it might be a scam.
Do you remember the address of the Tam Quat place on Giang Vo?
-
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed;1411688]I also sent a message to the girl on NH that you mentioned and didn't get a reply. Seems like it might be a scam.[/QUOTE]Definite scam. Check to see how your porn-spam messages have ticked up considerably since answering the ad.
Sigh.
-
Very close to 61 giang vo
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed; 1411688]I also sent a message to the girl on NH that you mentioned and didn't get a reply. Seems like it might be a scam.
Do you remember the address of the Tam Quat place on Giang Vo?[/QUOTE]Very close to 61 giang vo. Sign that says Massage about 5m off the ground. I used to park across the road and walk across but now just dump the bike at the entrance and they can sort if out if need be.
-
Moscow
Hi!
I coming back to Hanoi soon and I want to visit few of my favorite spots, but I know in Hanoi the quality / price of the services change very fast.
Please If anyone can answer for me few question:
Moscow:
- The Moscow massage in Tay Ho still in business?
- How much the price? (massage / tip)
- If chose the highest massage service there the girls still do the service in bikini?
- Girls still doing here BJ for higher tip?
Nha Nghi (guesthouse) To Ngoc Van.
- There was few place like this all of them full with girls 5-7 this places still running?
- Price range now? I remember 1 years ago the price was 50 USD for all night room, and 10 USD tip for the girl / shot.
If anyone can help me with answers I can offer few beer in Hanoi! .
Thanks!
-
TNHH. No Strings attached
Chased this email address and add in TNHH; as it seems have many others. Received a shit load of extra pivate invites to a justdateher website; but nothing more. Damn shame. But if it's too good to be true. It's often exactly that.
-
[QUOTE=Vnsmurfer;1412263]Chased this email address and add in TNHH; as it seems have many others. Received a shit load of extra pivate invites to a justdateher website; but nothing more. Damn shame. But if it's too good to be true. It's often exactly that.[/QUOTE]I don't think it's a scam, as it's too quirky, too long and too local. I think she's just choosy. Imagine how many replies she got. All of us, for a start! She just responds to the ones she likes the look of, as we would if we got lots of responses to an offer of sex! There are some women who like to find a man for sex, maybe ones who have come out of crappy marriages and don't want another bloke telling them what to do. But not many, just as there are some blokes who advertise for romantic long term partners, but not many!
-
[QUOTE=Joffre;1412779]I don't think it's a scam, as it's too quirky, too long and too local.[/QUOTE]Have to disagree. All those reasons why she wouldn't reply were just teasers to get more respondents. Scam for sure. Elaborate, but a scam.
-
Saturday report
finally i arrived back to hanoi at friday. saturday when i woke up i rented a scooter and drive around to search girls!
[b]moscow massage. [/b]
my old favorite place. the vip massages 600k vnd. the girl was 9/10 (name: hoa, small tits but quite long leg and incredible perfect hard spherical ass! really pretty girl) , and she wear only bikini, but i must wear shorts. she gives me a really nice massage and finish with hj. i ask for bj but she try to explain (mix english and vietnamese) it's not possible here. she was really nice and funny (well she made me laugh many times in 2 hour) i give her 400k tip. here you can't pay directly for the girl. she just gives you a paper where you can write how much tip, and you will pay everything at the reception.
at the end i went back to my locker. when i finished the dressing, one of the helper guy give me a small piece of paper. when i open it i saw this: '10pm sex? phone number, hoa. '
i wrote a text message for her: 'yes! 10pm sex! ' her reply was only a coffee shop address. (i will write more about this below)
pro:
really nice girls in bikini (9/10 or even higher)
awesome massage! (sauna with herbs, small pool)
contra:
must wear shorts.
many helper guy running everywhere around. you just meet with them when you walk between 2 rooms. (for example from sauna to the pool) they are really kind and always try to help you, offer you drinks. but they don't disturb you when you are with the girl! (thanks)
[b]hoa[/b]
at the evening i went to the coffee shop where she wanted to meet. i arrived exactly at 10pm i sat down and wait around 15 minutes when i received a text message from her: 'wait 20 min, sorry'. finally around 11pm she arrived, and i surprised. a marvelous dress and really nice make up she was wearing. (before in the moscow i wrote 9/10 here she was 10/10) we agree about the money slowly. she wanted 250 usd for over night, i wanted to pay maximum 150. finally she say okay for 150, but she said i will change my mind and i will want to pay for her minimum 200 at the morning, because she is 'master in sex'. i said okay. let's see. we went back to my hotel room with my scooter, on the way she hug me and kiss my neck from behind.
in the hotel we had a little problem on the reception. they don't want to let i bring girl to my room, but after i paid 100k vnd for the guy he let us in.
the night. i finished 7 times! basically she raped the shit out of me! lots of real kissing fs, bj, bbbjtcws, cim and all pose i know. she hugs me and sleep with me until the morning. (she bring 20 condom in her purse. crazy girl lol!) at the morning i pay her 225 (4. 5 mill. vnd) she doesn't even need to ask the higher money!
i already try minimum 70-80 girl in 5 different countries (include a luxury one for 3000usd) none of them give me a high level service like this. i am still in shock. i am in love?
that was my first 24 hour in vietnam. i love to come back into this country!
more report coming soon! i will be in hanoi in the next 6 month!
-
Hai Phong
Hello all. New to the forum and the Asia scene.
I'm flying into Hanoi but staying in Hai Phong for a couple of days. Any advice on where to find a BBBJ cim in hai phong that's easy to get to? Ill be staying at the harbour view hotel and they have a spa. But not sure what they offer?
Cheers,
Bingo
-
Hai Phong
Anyone know any good easy to get to spots in hai phong? Ill be spending a couple days at the Harbor view and although they have a spa I'm not sure what they offer. Looking for a BBBJ cim.
Cheers.
-
Yes the Nha Nghi at To Ngoc Van is still there, although I'm not aware what the prices are currently.
[QUOTE=Minus; 1412152]Hi!
I coming back to Hanoi soon and I want to visit few of my favorite spots, but I know in Hanoi the quality / price of the services change very fast.
Please If anyone can answer for me few question:
Moscow:
- The Moscow massage in Tay Ho still in business?
- How much the price? (massage / tip)
- If chose the highest massage service there the girls still do the service in bikini?
- Girls still doing here BJ for higher tip?
Nha Nghi (guesthouse) To Ngoc Van.
- There was few place like this all of them full with girls 5-7 this places still running?
- Price range now? I remember 1 years ago the price was 50 USD for all night room, and 10 USD tip for the girl / shot.
If anyone can help me with answers I can offer few beer in Hanoi! .
Thanks![/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Bingo85; 1413602]Anyone know any good easy to get to spots in hai phong? Ill be spending a couple days at the Harbor view and although they have a spa I'm not sure what they offer. Looking for a BBBJ cim.
Cheers.[/QUOTE]BBBJ is uncommon in Vietnam, and CIM is almost unheard of. However, you can get a HJ at just about most massage places.
If you are generous enough some girls might be persuaded to give BBBJ, but don't expect CIM and certainly don't expect them to be experts at it.
-
Moscow Massage
thanks minus.
i was reading this threads with great interrest. i am new here and i would like to have some fun in hanoi.
could anyone share the address of moscow massage.
thanks a lot.
[quote=minus; 1413462]finally i arrived back to hanoi at friday. saturday when i woke up i rented a scooter and drive around to search girls!
[b]moscow massage. [/b]
my old favorite place. the vip massages 600k vnd. the girl was 9/10 (name: hoa, small tits but quite long leg and incredible perfect hard spherical ass! really pretty girl) , and she wear only bikini, but i must wear shorts. she gives me a really nice massage and finish with hj. i ask for bj but she try to explain (mix english and vietnamese) it's not possible here. she was really nice and funny (well she made me laugh many times in 2 hour) i give her 400k tip. here you can't pay directly for the girl. she just gives you a paper where you can write how much tip, and you will pay everything at the reception.
at the end i went back to my locker. when i finished the dressing, one of the helper guy give me a small piece of paper. when i open it i saw this: '10pm sex? phone number, hoa. '
i wrote a text message for her: 'yes! 10pm sex! ' her reply was only a coffee shop address. (i will write more about this below)
pro:
really nice girls in bikini (9/10 or even higher)
awesome massage! (sauna with herbs, small pool)
contra:
must wear shorts.
many helper guy running everywhere around. you just meet with them when you walk between 2 rooms. (for example from sauna to the pool) they are really kind and always try to help you, offer you drinks. but they don't disturb you when you are with the girl! (thanks)
[b]hoa[/b]
at the evening i went to the coffee shop where she wanted to meet. i arrived exactly at 10pm i sat down and wait around 15 minutes when i received a text message from her: 'wait 20 min, sorry'. finally around 11pm she arrived, and i surprised. a marvelous dress and really nice make up she was wearing. (before in the moscow i wrote 9/10 here she was 10/10) we agree about the money slowly. she wanted 250 usd for over night, i wanted to pay maximum 150. finally she say okay for 150, but she said i will change my mind and i will want to pay for her minimum 200 at the morning, because she is 'master in sex'. i said okay. let's see. we went back to my hotel room with my scooter, on the way she hug me and kiss my neck from behind.
in the hotel we had a little problem on the reception. they don't want to let i bring girl to my room, but after i paid 100k vnd for the guy he let us in.
the night. i finished 7 times! basically she raped the shit out of me! lots of real kissing fs, bj, bbbjtcws, cim and all pose i know. she hugs me and sleep with me until the morning. (she bring 20 condom in her purse. crazy girl lol!) at the morning i pay her 225 (4. 5 mill. vnd) she doesn't even need to ask the higher money!
i already try minimum 70-80 girl in 5 different countries (include a luxury one for 3000usd) none of them give me a high level service like this. i am still in shock. i am in love?
that was my first 24 hour in vietnam. i love to come back into this country!
more report coming soon! i will be in hanoi in the next 6 month![/quote]
-
Moscow
If you go back enough pages you'll find where it is and some other reviews from me and other people ranging from excellent to mediocre and overpriced. But if you don't want to go back and see previous reviews, it is located in Duong 11, in Ngo 32 of An Duong, Yen Phu in the Tay Ho (Westlake district). It is just on the right after you turn into Duong 11. Here's the Google Maps link.
[url]http://goo.gl/maps/uwi1b[/url]
-
[QUOTE=Minus;1413462]Finally I arrived back to Hanoi at Friday. Saturday when I woke up I rented a scooter and drive around to search girls! [b]Moscow massage. [/b] More report coming soon! I will be in Hanoi in the next 6 month![/QUOTE]Great report! I am sure your PM will be flooded with inquiries. Ler tme also add that a few days before you put some questions and then you did the best action: you got the answers yourself and gave a meaningufl and informative report. many should do the same in a lot of forums.
-
Moscow Massage
Thanks a lot for your reply. I will post a review after give it a try.
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1414099]If you go back enough pages you'll find where it is and some other reviews from me and other people ranging from excellent to mediocre and overpriced. But if you don't want to go back and see previous reviews, it is located in Duong 11, in Ngo 32 of An Duong, Yen Phu in the Tay Ho (Westlake district). It is just on the right after U-turn into Duong 11. Here's the Google Maps link.
[url]http://goo.gl/maps/uwi1b[/url][/QUOTE]
-
Tam Quat
If you want to have a coffee and a good blowjob with it, I advice you to go nguyen hoang ton street just behind HIS (Hanoi International school)! This street have a lot of cafe tam quat or tam quat! I tried one and the girl was ok but her skills were excellent!
-
Love Cafes on Kim Ma (Ngo 535) opposite Daewoo Hotel
Does anyone has experience with the love cafes on Kim Ma, opposite the Daewoo Hotel? To be more precise, most of them are on Ngo 535, Kim Ma. It looks interesting, but I am not sure what one can get there. From what I have been seeing from driving by from outside, most of these places are frequented by Japanese / Korean business man. A few however also cater for other folks.
It seems to be a place where you can hang out with a pretty girl, have a few drinks, I am assuming that it's expensive drinks, and she will stroke you and make you feel good. I wouldn't expect much action in there, but who knows. Possibly you can meet the girl for more outside of cafe.
So, yes, these are just assumptions. Would be great to hear from someone who has actually tried one of these places.
Great report on Moscow BTW, Hoa maybe worth visiting. I have been with Thuy at Moscow, who was a great performer. Gave blowjob in the sauna and did a really great job in teasing. But unfortunately she is not working there anymore. Possibly because she was overperforming. Hehe.
-
Love Cafes Kim Ma
I have done those with some Japanese friends and for me it is really a waste of time except to maybe get a number for a girl to meet another day. Most are Japanese style KTV and very expensive. Geared toward Japanese business man with expense account.
[QUOTE=A Nick; 1415135]Does anyone has experience with the love cafes on Kim Ma, opposite the Daewoo Hotel? To be more precise, most of them are on Ngo 535, Kim Ma. It looks interesting, but I am not sure what one can get there. From what I have been seeing from driving by from outside, most of these places are frequented by Japanese / Korean business man. A few however also cater for other folks.
It seems to be a place where you can hang out with a pretty girl, have a few drinks, I am assuming that it's expensive drinks, and she will stroke you and make you feel good. I wouldn't expect much action in there, but who knows. Possibly you can meet the girl for more outside of cafe.
So, yes, these are just assumptions. Would be great to hear from someone who has actually tried one of these places.
Great report on Moscow BTW, Hoa maybe worth visiting. I have been with Thuy at Moscow, who was a great performer. Gave blowjob in the sauna and did a really great job in teasing. But unfortunately she is not working there anymore. Possibly because she was overperforming. Hehe.[/QUOTE]
-
Love Cafes Kim Ma
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1415433]I have done those with some Japanese friends and for me it is really a waste of time except to maybe get a number for a girl to meet another day. Most are Japanese style KTV and very expensive. Geared toward Japanese business man with expense account.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the valuable feedback Fritobugger. It sounds like it's not worth the visit then.
I personally like Sakura for a BJ session. They have a good technique, at least most of the girls do and you can negotiate several shots with them if you are a regular. Most girls are a 7 or 8, that makes it also better then most places. But yeah, it gets boring after a while and it would be good to have a more upper-class or at least decent place to get a bit more action, a soapy body to body massage for instance or something similar, possibly FS. I don't like the tendency of massage places that the girls do not undress at all. Sometimes they lift their shirts but that's usually it. Dining at the Y is pretty much no were available according to my knowledge.
Oasis is fairly nice as well for a BJ, although I only went once and the girl was just ok. Not a great technique and she was not that great looking either. I would say a 5 or a 6.
Tam Quats are a bit dirty and dingy in my opinion, even though some offer good service and more action. I guess it depends on who you are.
Has anyone tried the new ZEUS SPA in Tay Ho BTW? Of Au Co street near the waterpark?
-
I'd have to say I am now bored with Hanoi.
Not many options here, and it has been over three months for me, so I think I have explored most of them.
Overall, I would still say the best options here are. Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel. Yes, they are expensive but it is worth it.
Most of the 200k VND places are not my cup of tea. Other than that, the usual BJ places are pretty expensive. You have to shell atleast a million VND (500+500 tip) if you want to get a BJ at an Oasis or Moscow. I feel that with 2 million VND (100$) , getting FS from a girl of your choosing at Fortuna / Hanoi Hotel is a better deal.
Other places like To Ngoc Van and the rest of the 500k VND. 800k VND places are also not that great for FS. The girl usually acts as a robot through the whole session.
Would like to know some new places from the punters here.
-
[QUOTE=Sydney316; 1417933]Other places like To Ngoc Van and the rest of the 500k VND. 800k VND places are also not that great for FS. The girl usually acts as a robot through the whole session.
Would like to know some new places from the punters here.[/QUOTE]That's because the girls are not working for themselves. They are mostly trafficked and bought and sold and rented. They may not be able to leave. Sometimes they are forced to work to pay off family debts. Find a real girl, which means either girlfriend or a working girl who is actually earning from her labor and she will be fun!
JD
-
[QUOTE=A Nick;1416397]Tam Quats are a bit dirty and dingy in my opinion, even though some offer good service and more action. I guess it depends on who you are.[/QUOTE]Tam Quats are actually where you can have the most fun, find the freshest, cutest young girls and pay the lowest prices. But like you said, you need to be able to handle the physical surroundings. They are very small businesses, girls earn a little and move on, owners pay something to LE and they are ok.
The so-called high class places (there really is no such thing as high-class in Vietnam) are owned and run by big business people and the authorities. Just high prices there, mostly a waste of time and money. They are just posing as something for tourists and short-time business visitors but really there is little interesting there.
JD
-
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed; 1413741]BBBJ is uncommon in Vietnam, and CIM is almost unheard of. However, you can get a HJ at just about most massage places.
If you are generous enough some girls might be persuaded to give BBBJ, but don't expect CIM and certainly don't expect them to be experts at it.[/QUOTE]John, You have no idea what you're talking about, Vietnam is the world's leading venue for great BBBJ and CIM for around $10. I have had no fewer than 400 such encounters over a decade in Hanoi and Saigon with at least 300 different girls.
-
[QUOTE=Sydney316; 1417933]I'd have to say I am now bored with Hanoi.
Not many options here, and it has been over three months for me, so I think I have explored most of them.
Overall, I would still say the best options here are. Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel. Yes, they are expensive but it is worth it.
Most of the 200k VND places are not my cup of tea. Other than that, the usual BJ places are pretty expensive. You have to shell atleast a million VND (500+500 tip) if you want to get a BJ at an Oasis or Moscow. I feel that with 2 million VND (100$) , getting FS from a girl of your choosing at Fortuna / Hanoi Hotel is a better deal.
Other places like To Ngoc Van and the rest of the 500k VND. 800k VND places are also not that great for FS. The girl usually acts as a robot through the whole session.
Would like to know some new places from the punters here.[/QUOTE]If dark and dingy doesn't really do it for you (personally I enjoy sampling all ends of the market; banged a great little girl in PVD the other night who was like a little action figure to be put in whatever position you like for 200k VND) and you are willing to shell out good money for a good experience, then I think you should be hitting up my regular to sample her wares. She is independent and I would imagine that her level of service would beat anything from the high-cost hotels you mention as long as you can host. She enjoys her work, which is a rare thing and provides delightful company and conversation over dinner too. She has also received high marks from CaseyStar recently. PM me for her contact info or read back a few pages and you should figure out how to get in touch with her.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1418177]If dark and dingy doesn't really do it for you (personally I enjoy sampling all ends of the market; banged a great little girl in PVD the other night who was like a little action figure to be put in whatever position you like for 200k VND) and you are willing to shell out good money for a good experience, then I think you should be hitting up my regular to sample her wares. She is independent and I would imagine that her level of service would beat anything from the high-cost hotels you mention as long as you can host. She enjoys her work, which is a rare thing and provides delightful company and conversation over dinner too. She has also received high marks from CaseyStar recently. PM me for her contact info or read back a few pages and you should figure out how to get in touch with her.[/QUOTE]I am not able to find the PM option on the site.
How much does your contact charge for one night? Also, can you let me know how I can find her contact in past few pages, I read and found the posts where you mentioned her, but not the contact details.
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
[QUOTE=Sydney316; 1418253]I am not able to find the PM option on the site.
How much does your contact charge for one night? Also, can you let me know how I can find her contact in past few pages, I read and found the posts where you mentioned her, but not the contact details.[/QUOTE]The contact details are indicatively available from those posts. Read carefully and follow the information. No-one is going to post her details on here.
Dawkins speaks the truth about options. PVD really does have some top little numbers to take a load off. I'd reckon that of anywhere around town for this style, it's the best by far. Some of the girls are very willing indeed. It's try. And see how it goes.
-
[QUOTE=A Nick;1416397]Has anyone tried the new ZEUS SPA in Tay Ho BTW? Of Au Co street near the waterpark?[/QUOTE]Dropped into Zeus today, for research purposes.
It's fancy, really fancy. And bloody expensive. Cheapest option was VND400k for massage only for 80-90 minutes. I asked about a 30 minute option and was quoted 300k.
I reckon it would be a great place to hang and enjoy some pampering and some fun if you had the dong to shell out at the time. I'm going to keep it in mind and go back in the near future when I have the time for a 90 min massage.
-
A Tour on a lazy Sunday afternoon
Hi Fellows!
I'm Klaus having arrived in Hanoi some weeks ago before I stumbled across this wonderful forum – thanks for all the advice!
Last Sunday early afternoon I decided to have a little tour around – I didn't expect much action at that time of a Sunday, but I figured I could check out the places.
I started at the Tam Quats in (Ngo) 31 Kim Ma and 66 Giang Vo – but as expected no action.
Than I headed to 28 Hang Chuoi and was offered 50 USD which they quickly loweered to 400 + 200 tip. I declined, however, since I guessed from the expression on the girls faces that they didn't appreciate my bargaining (I assume they regard – as many Vietnamese – foreigners to be 'walking ATMs'). Plus they where not really good looking.
Being nearby I decided to head for Bach Dang looking for numerous Tam Quats that had been mentioned here earlier – couldn't find any (except Oasis 2 which is hard to miss). I assume that even them being closed at that time of the day I should have been able to see some signs. Anyway – maybe some guys can help by giving some house numbers (since the street is very long indeed).
Afterwards I was off to Nguyen Hoang Ton – and here there were, at least 10 Café Tam Quat more or less in a row. However I was too early since I could see through the typical blue and white curtains that there were hardly any girls inside.
In PVD, however, business was up and running already. Around ten houses open with sometimes several girls enthusiastically waving as I cruised by. I picked a cute one on high heels with nicely sized tits (turned out to be all-bra though.) who giggled in excitement when I tried to maneuver me bike into the hut. She suggested 300 which I brought down to 250 (I'm a mean bastard, I know!). Since there were two other girls I had to climb a steep ladder into the 'mezzanine floor'. She allowed some kissing with tongue (more mine than hers, though) and gave me a BBBJ (which I had asked for beforehand by sucking me thumb). However CIM was a strict no-go – so I had to fuck her! Given the expression on her face when I penetrated her, I assume she might have preferred it in the mouth with hindsight.
On the way back I passed Nguyen Hoang Ton again (just because it was on my way home) – but still no action at around 3 pm.
OK – so much for this time, I'll keep you posted.
-
Welcome to Mr FLB
[QUOTE=FunLoverBerlin; 1419189]Hi Fellows!
I'm Klaus having arrived in Hanoi some weeks ago before I stumbled across this wonderful forum – thanks for all the advice!
Last Sunday early afternoon I decided to have a little tour around – I didn't expect much action at that time of a Sunday, but I figured I could check out the places.
I started at the Tam Quats in (Ngo) 31 Kim Ma and 66 Giang Vo – but as expected no action.
Than I headed to 28 Hang Chuoi and was offered 50 USD which they quickly loweered to 400 + 200 tip. I declined, however, since I guessed from the expression on the girls faces that they didn't appreciate my bargaining (I assume they regard – as many Vietnamese – foreigners to be 'walking ATMs'). Plus they where not really good looking.
Being nearby I decided to head for Bach Dang looking for numerous Tam Quats that had been mentioned here earlier – couldn't find any (except Oasis 2 which is hard to miss). I assume that even them being closed at that time of the day I should have been able to see some signs. Anyway – maybe some guys can help by giving some house numbers (since the street is very long indeed).
Afterwards I was off to Nguyen Hoang Ton – and here there were, at least 10 Café Tam Quat more or less in a row. However I was too early since I could see through the typical blue and white curtains that there were hardly any girls inside.
In PVD, however, business was up and running already. Around ten houses open with sometimes several girls enthusiastically waving as I cruised by. I picked a cute one on high heels with nicely sized tits (turned out to be all-bra though.) who giggled in excitement when I tried to maneuver me bike into the hut. She suggested 300 which I brought down to 250 (I'm a mean bastard, I know!). Since there were two other girls I had to climb a steep ladder into the 'mezzanine floor'. She allowed some kissing with tongue (more mine than hers, though) and gave me a BBBJ (which I had asked for beforehand by sucking me thumb). However CIM was a strict no-go – so I had to fuck her! Given the expression on her face when I penetrated her, I assume she might have preferred it in the mouth with hindsight.
On the way back I passed Nguyen Hoang Ton again (just because it was on my way home) – but still no action at around 3 pm.
OK – so much for this time, I'll keep you posted.[/QUOTE]Good to see a newbie putting in the legwork. Or some other appendage. Couple of updates: 28 Hang Chuoi was great a few years ago but not now. 66 Giang Vo (or 60?) is often closed but I found it open the other day and had a good time! Worth a visit. That street by Ciputra with the 10 BJ cages is always open, you just have to go in. At lunchtime they sleep, but they'll wake up soon enough for 200k BJ. With all tam qats they're mostly horrible, but when you get a good one, they're great. VIP massage is more predictable. Massage and HJ.
-
The BJ that was none
Went to Nguyen Hoang Ton the other day.
Got waived into 427 by a cutie. She quoted 200 but when I demanded BJ it was raised to 300.
I didn't want to bargain since it was beginning to rain heavily. We went behind the curtain, she lowered her pants (but didn't take off the bra interestingly). BJ was performed with a lot of hand-usage and – even worse – CIM was rejected and I 'was made' to come into a tissue.
Not so nice – but I didn't argue since rain was poring down like hell and I had to stay in the hut for another 20 minutes until the storm had calmed down.
Any idea where I can get a decent BJ with CIM? I would be prepared to pay higher if the 'outcome' is certain and not left to chance as it seems to be in most of the Tam Quats.
-
Pham Van Dong
Had another good one on Pham Van Dong over the weekend (early morning as usual) and managed to get the door number for a change. This one was at 237. Nice looking girl in her mid-twenties, died blondish hair. Nice body and pretty decent attitude.
The usual routine, catch her eye, get waved in and park the bike inside. Into the back with a mattress on the floor. She took her time to clean me up with wet-wipes and then proceeded to blow me until I was nice and hard while allowing me access everywhere. This is a bonus as some of the girls down there want to whip a condom on you before you've even had a chance to get properly hard. Once I was ready, she slipped on the condom, got me to lay back and rode me for a while. Then she flipped over for a bit of missionary. She was doing her best to make me cum quickly, but wasn't having much luck as I'd been a busy boy this weekend. After a while of missionary, she turned herself over for a bit of doggy style with her legs together inside mine to make it nice and tight. She was nice and lubed up and was able to take all of me without complaining. She seemed ok with a bit of light spanking of her arse as I was doing my thing.
Clean me up after I was finished and charged 200k VND for the experience. It seems like there are quite a few girls down there that will go for 200k and they aren't all starfish or ugly, you just need to keep trying all the different doors.
Happy exploring
-
Hanoi Revisited
As some of you may know from my previous reports I spent three years working in Hanoi and during that time I enjoyed the best sex life I ever had meeting various ladies via Date In Asia and Tagged, these ranged form a 25 year old nurse to 2 married ladies one in her 40's and one early 50's who was a lecturer of economics at Hanoi University and incidentally not only had a fantastic ass but was the best fuck ever. During my stay apart from paying for meals and drinks I only ever paid for sex once and that was before I built up a stable of regulars.
I was recently in Bangkok for a few months so decided to pop over to Hanoi to catch up with some old work colleagues and hopefully some other friends so I emailed several and received three replies. One had moved south and was working in Can Tho and said she would love to meet up if I could visit her, the nurse by now 28 was living full time with a American but said she would love to meet up for old times sake but it would need to be in the afternoon which was fine by me. The one I was most looking forward to meeting again was Hoa the lecturer she was on a exchange visit to the USA but did say that Lan a friend of hers who I had once briefly met would probably love to meet up for dinner if I invited her. I couldn't remember her at all but I find blind dates exciting so I decided to give her a go, she was delighted to meet for dinner when I contacted her and we settled on The Happy House restaurant on Truc Bach lake which was fortunate as I was using an apartment of a friend at the other end of the lake.
On the evening we had arranged I sat at a table outside the restaurant with a beer so I could get an little advance warning she could not fail to spot me. After about fifteen minutes a typical Vietnamese lady in her 40's slim long black hair and very well dressed waved to me after parking her scooter and then joined me at the table. To cut a long story short we had a delightful meal and apart from being attractive she was delightful company, during the meal she mentioned several times that Hoa had told her all about me which of course I could take in two different ways. When we finished eating she suggested we take coffee on one of the many pavement cafes facing the lake and I suggested she park her scooter in the ground floor parking at my apartment and I am sure you can guess the rest. She was fantastic, Hoa had told her that I was her secret lover and she loved having sex with me so Lan wanted to try as well.
I was surprised at how many middle class married Vietnamese ladies wanted a discrete affair with a western guy and they all said the same thing. They knew their husbands visited massage parlors and brothels especially when having a guys night out and if their husbands were having sex outside the marriage and they didn't want to be left out.
So guys with a little planning it is possible to have a vary active sex life in Hanoi for the cost of a moderate meal
-
[QUOTE=Darker Knight; 1314794]I know the location very well. But have no clue about the name of the road and the address! The following link will give you an approximate location and all the Tam Quat / Nga Nghi are on the same road. Just walk into anything that looks like a motel and ask for a massage. FS for between 300-500k VND.
[url]https://maps.google.com/maps?q=21.086632[/url]
105. 918594&ll=21. 086512, 105. 918707&spn=0. 001419, 0.002642&num=1&t=m&z=19&iwloc=A.[/QUOTE]Sorry to bother you with the same question again.
Unfortunately I was unable to open the Google-Maps Link you gave and when I enterd the co-ordinates manually, they don't refer to Bac Ninh but to an area in Long Bien just across the bridge from Hanoi center (probably the area with all the KTVs)
I'm intrigued by your idea to go beyond the beaten path away from the rich expats (and even richer Vietnamese) in Hanoi. However, I'm a little hesitant to make the trip to Bac Ninh whithout knowing where to go there – expecially since the other guy couldn't find it (even having a VN driver).
It would be greatly appreciated if you could post more details with respect to the location I promise to post a Google-Maps link as soon as I will be going there!
-
Long Bien / Gia Lam area
There are a half dozen or more fairly new Tam Quat on the main road running along the rail road tracks from the area where the Media Markt and the auto dealers are located to the toll road that take you to Halong Bay. It seems a long way to go for some action.
[QUOTE=FunLoverBerlin; 1422351]Sorry to bother you with the same question again.
Unfortunately I was unable to open the Google-Maps Link you gave and when I enterd the co-ordinates manually, they don't refer to Bac Ninh but to an area in Long Bien just across the bridge from Hanoi center (probably the area with all the KTVs)
I'm intrigued by your idea to go beyond the beaten path away from the rich expats (and even richer Vietnamese) in Hanoi. However, I'm a little hesitant to make the trip to Bac Ninh whithout knowing where to go there – expecially since the other guy couldn't find it (even having a VN driver).
It would be greatly appreciated if you could post more details with respect to the location I promise to post a Google-Maps link as soon as I will be going there![/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=FunLoverBerlin; 1420282]Went to Nguyen Hoang Ton the other day.
Got waived into 427 by a cutie. She quoted 200 but when I demanded BJ it was raised to 300.
I didn't want to bargain since it was beginning to rain heavily. We went behind the curtain, she lowered her pants (but didn't take off the bra interestingly). BJ was performed with a lot of hand-usage and – even worse – CIM was rejected and I 'was made' to come into a tissue.
Not so nice – but I didn't argue since rain was poring down like hell and I had to stay in the hut for another 20 minutes until the storm had calmed down.
Any idea where I can get a decent BJ with CIM? I would be prepared to pay higher if the 'outcome' is certain and not left to chance as it seems to be in most of the Tam Quats.[/QUOTE]Do you mean 200 or 300 USD?
-
Hanoi Movenpick
Hi Guys.
I am visiting Hanoi and will be staying at Movenpick. Please advise if any contact can be shared and if Movenpick is a friendly hotel.
This is my first visit and any feedback would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-
[QUOTE=Bguy63;1423062]Do you mean 200 or 300 USD?[/QUOTE]Hahaha, I know some girls here are expensive but I'm sure what he was referring to was 200k - 300k VND (200,000 - 300,000 Vietnam Dong)
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1423124]Hahaha, I know some girls here are expensive but I'm sure what he was referring to was 200k - 300k VND (200,000 - 300,000 Vietnam Dong)[/QUOTE]thanks for the clarification Richard. That sounds an interesting price.
Looking forward my first visit to Hanoi and Saigon next week.
Any inputs highly appreciated.
-
[QUOTE=Riverstar; 1422350]I was surprised at how many middle class married Vietnamese ladies wanted a discrete affair with a western guy and they all said the same thing. They knew their husbands visited massage parlors and brothels especially when having a guys night out and if their husbands were having sex outside the marriage and they didn't want to be left out.
So guys with a little planning it is possible to have a vary active sex life in Hanoi for the cost of a moderate meal[/QUOTE]Pretty much my experience as well. And not just with married ladies, some younger as well. Important to have a veneer of respectability, this place isn't Patpong.
-
Kingston
I promised last time I am will post new reports soon, but I was busy. So slowly I try to write all the missing reports about the last one month.
[b]Kingston Land massage[/b]
Address: 32 Truong Han Sieu, Hoan Kiem District.
Not Cheap place, but the service is excellent. 800K VND for the 120 min massage. The girl I got was pretty and kind. (8/10) No English knowledge at all, I had to use my Vietnamese knowledge. When I went in the room I start with sauna when I came out The girl already prepare a herbal bath for me in jacuzzi. Before I jump into the water she asked me how much top I willing to give her. I negotiate 500K after this She washed me in the Jacuzzi and give me a HJ. After I moved to the massage table give me a long massage with lava stone, oil, and many other stuff plus anal play. The massage finished with other HJ. Go back to the Jacuzzi for the final bath, and the final HJ.
I asked for BJ but the price was 1. 5 million VND. Too high price. So I asked only for HJ.
[b]Pro: [/b]
Lots of HJ, professional massage.
[b]Contra: [/b]
The girl dressed all the time she just let you move you hand under her cloth.
-
[QUOTE=Minus;1424168]I asked for BJ but the price was 1. 5 million VND. Too high price. So I asked only for HJ.[/QUOTE]I need to say most of Viet massage / KTV girls are illusive on their own. This is a common practice among them.
You might think this is a rude manner but if you go to a massage lounge, ask the girl to do what you can't do. You can't do BJ, you can't fcuk on your own, right? It's waste of money paying for a HJ.
-
[QUOTE=Mr Male; 1424508]I need to say most of Viet massage / KTV girls are illusive on their own. This is a common practice among them.
You might think this is a rude manner but if you go to a massage lounge, ask the girl to do what you can't do. You can't do BJ, you can't fcuk on your own, right? It's waste of money paying for a HJ.[/QUOTE]Thats why, now I prefer to go Tam Quat, at least have BJ, I only will go VIP massage when I really tired after working, just want to relax.
Anyway my home is very near kingston, any bro go to Kingston can contact me, we can have a beer / coffee session.
-
Mongering in Sapa
Does anyone have good information or knowledge about mongering opportunities in Sapa?
Thanks.
LexLuther
-
[QUOTE=LexLuther; 1424880]Does anyone have good information or knowledge about mongering opportunities in Sapa?
Thanks.
LexLuther[/QUOTE]Hi,
You might try to pick up one of the "Minority"-Girls peddling there wares in the street. They have the reputation among Vietnamese to be sexually very "liberal". Unfortunately they also have the reputation of not washing themselves regularly.
Seriously. I think your chances are higher in Lao Cai where there should be some places catering to the Chinese and Vietnamese smugglers.
-
Mongering opportunities in Sapa
[QUOTE=FunLoverBerlin; 1424947]Hi,
You might try to pick up one of the "Minority"-Girls peddling there wares in the street. They have the reputation among Vietnamese to be sexually very "liberal". Unfortunately they also have the reputation of not washing themselves regularly.
Seriously. I think your chances are higher in Lao Cai where there should be some places catering to the Chinese and Vietnamese smugglers.[/QUOTE]Ok bro. Thanks. That makes a lot of sense. Don't want a stinky girl.
LexLuther
-
[QUOTE=LexLuther; 1425082]Ok bro. Thanks. That makes a lot of sense. Don't want a stinky girl.
LexLuther[/QUOTE]This idea that the ethnic minority girls are uneducated and unwashed is bad propaganda put about by the ethnic majority Vietnamese (what they call Kinh).
Most of what you call the minority girls who work in the tourist trade in Sapa are far more civilized and educated than the local Vietnamese. This is because they have escaped the communist education system and can easily. They seem to be able to learn English quickly and very well as well as to interact with tourists and foreign visitors. Some of the more intelligent conversations have been with these girls in Sapa. But my experience with them is that they are happy to talk to you, be a tour guide and all the rest but will not put out for money. THey will marry the right guy, and if that is what you want, you could do a lot worse. A few foreigners that I heard of have married these girls and are still happily so.
Stop any woman in Sapa and ask her directions. If Vietnamese, she will not likely understand you. Even if you speak Vietnamese (and she understands your way of pronouncing!) , she won't know the hotel you are asking directions to. The minority girl will very likely answer you in reasonable English.
Now to the mongering. I would be surprised if there were any hobby possibilities in Sapa now. Back a few years ago I searched the town with the help of a foreign Vietnamese guy (who spoke Vietnamese) and we found a massage / coffee shop place that charged 600K up front. The girls were all Vietnamese and the price was all-inclusive full-service for one hour but only one room for on site. We had to do scissors, rock, paper to decide who went first. The next time I went to Sapa it was closed down. I searched the town and went for massages in several of the places advertising but not even HJ was on offer.
By the way, you will have a terrible time with bringing a local girl to your room. The hotel / GH will not allow it unless you register together.
If you want some action, why not bring it with you from Hanoi. Find an easy-going girl of easy virtue who speaks a few words of English and make a deal with her. Sapa and so much a day pocket money while you pay the food and accommodation. It is highly unlikely she will ever have been to Sapa before. Just make sure she brings enough warm clothing as it can get a bit chilly up there.
-
Face book- the way to go
Where ever I travel I link up with local girls via facebook finding them is easy- Singapore Doll, KL Chick, Hanoi Doll- link up have a chat and within a couple of days for the price of a lunch- bingo.
This approach also lets they and you check each other out to make sure both parties will be happy with the net results- happy hunting.
-
VIP Massage
As I've said before, I'm a bit of a sucker for VIP massages. Something I have been trying lately is going local and trying the places never mentioned on here.
What I can say is that going to a VIP place near your home is likely to be a lot cheaper for the same result. I have tried a few in my area and each has their pluses and minuses. Today I went to my nearest local haunt. Had a girl who rates about a 6-7 overall. Very generous in the tits department. Good service, lots of nice teasing and a lovely build up to a HJ near the end, followed by a hot bath. Total cost. 300k for the 90 minutes plus 300k as a tip. The attendants indicated BJ is available now that I am a bit of a regular. I suspect FS as well as there's a hotel thingo over the road that frequently has lunchtime activity. Usually I expect to offload up to 1m VND for a good VIP at a well known place. Going local makes it a lot cheaper and I still get pretty girls who do everything I am after.
Local for me is around Cau Giay area and there are heaps of options.
Try local. You just never know.
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar; 1418862]Dropped into Zeus today, for research purposes.
It's fancy, really fancy. And bloody expensive. Cheapest option was VND400k for massage only for 80-90 minutes. I asked about a 30 minute option and was quoted 300k.
I reckon it would be a great place to hang and enjoy some pampering and some fun if you had the dong to shell out at the time. I'm going to keep it in mind and go back in the near future when I have the time for a 90 min massage.[/QUOTE]Maybe it is just me, but 400k is about $19 USD. Bloody expensive? I am visiting soon and hope to spend so little.
-
[QUOTE=Johhnny;1428950]Maybe it is just me, but 400k is about $19 USD. Bloody expensive? I am visiting soon and hope to spend so little.[/QUOTE]Yes well actually the TOTAL price is 400+400tip =800k, and yes 40dollars for a HJ isn't expensive, but given that locals know places that AT MOST you would pay ONLY 400k total, then yes it would be considered expensive relatively. BUt then with attitudes regarding what is cheap and expensive like yours, then you would never find these cheaper places like posted online.
-
[QUOTE=CoolMachine; 1427479]Where ever I travel I link up with local girls via facebook finding them is easy- Singapore Doll, KL Chick, Hanoi Doll- link up have a chat and within a couple of days for the price of a lunch- bingo.
This approach also lets they and you check each other out to make sure both parties will be happy with the net results- happy hunting.[/QUOTE]My own experience for my 5 hanoi trips was to get a local girl also. A regular girl. Found a couple of them. My only expenditure is for dinner and taxi if they take one. These are not sex workers, they have real jobs and families. They speak english to varying degrees and range in age from 25-40 (I'm fine with older women, really not into the 18 year olds myself but that is me). As for hotels in Hanoi, if the girls bring their I'd and you pay a bit extra, they can stay over. I'm told that the police from time to time drop in and check the "register" so the hotels where I stay (boutique places) like to have all IDs on file and no questions are asked then by authorities.
Agree with the poster who says if you go to SAPA bring you own girl. Since you stay there for a short time, its hard to get 'wheels on the ground" quickly, at least that is my experience.
GG
-
Hanoi Massage Scam
Hanoi scam, told cabbie to take me to happy ending massage, went to the first one and he quoted 500, 000 downstairs for a happy ending, which seemed acceptable, walked up 4 flights of stairs to the crusty sauna and showers area, strip off to have a shower, as soon as the water hits me he says one million, so I'm stark naked having an angry confrontation with these 2 pimps. Dress and leave, hail another cab and go to another joint,
This one is a karaoke bar and all the gangsters / pimps are asleep in the karaoke lounge, they are all hustled out and the half asleep pimp (this is at lunch time) tries to sell me a half hour karaoke package while he goes to wake up some girls, no dice.
Take a third cab to another massage parlour. The friendly guy downstairs says yeah 400 for happy ending or 600 for boom boom, just pay the girl and tip me something later. All too easy. Went to the room and picked the prettier of the 2 girls on offer. She proceeds to give me a scrub in the bath, facial treatment, lame massage and finally terrible hand job all in about 40 mins. I gave her the 500, 000 only because I promised it to her beforehand, and went to leave.
Not so simple, after some discussions outside, suddenly there are three gangsters in the room, the main one lights up a cigarette and presents me with a trumped up handwritten invoice for 1. 8 million itemising the facial, bath scrub, cup of tea and other misc bullshit. The sudden realization that you are in a scam is a very sobering experience I can tell you, and having the three pimps blocking the exit, well you can imagine, one minute you're having a shit massage, massage the next minute you're in a be grade gangster film. I tried disputing the bill, but I knew where this was headed, I was their ATM machine today, after a few minutes I agreed to pay a further 1. 5 million which was about all I had in my wallet. I was 300, 000 ($13. 84) short of their invoice and the gangsters didn't like it. So surreal to see these guys operate their scam face to face. I suppose a bog standard extortion and hostage setup till the bill is paid. They talked about it not being their money, it was their bosses money, did they want me to call the big boss? I didn't like the sound of that.
So they basically kidnapped me and took me to the ATM by taxi. 2 of them plus a random driver 4 in the cab, heading to an ATM in a very public street in broad daylight. My head was spinning. 4 days earlier I had heard about an aussie leb that had been driven to an outer suburb ATM while pissed at night, then he had to empty his account at knifepoint. But I had to calm my nerves and think what to do. This was a small time scam, $90, certainly not worth starting a scuffle. Police advice is always to do what they say. If you do start something, move towards the road where you can attract attention. The guys were not big, but for gangsters; winning a street fight is a point of honour. What kind of gangster wants to lose a street fight to a tourist? I was also unsure of what weapons they were carrying if any, but I would not have been at all surprised at all to see a knife come out of a pocket if things went bad. In hindsight, these guys were conscious of the fact that I could have guided police back to their shop, so they didn't want to rob me, that really worked in my favour as I had a credit card in my wallet. I was thinking of ways to throw the credit card away in the gutter before they got to it. Maybe I could run but that would likely end in a scuffle or fight, where they would likely want revenge as well. At the ATM they were trying to look inconspicuous about 6m away from me and didn't try to get my pin.
Local people in the street were looking at us, they knew something was not right, but they didn't do anything helpful. The ATMs were not working we tried 3. Thank Christ my Australian bank set a limit on my daily withdrawal. I showed them the error message each time. Finally back in the cab just driving around slowly as I tried to explain the daily limit using sign language their English was rubbish. Finally they called the big boss, and his English was better so I spoke to him on the phone. He asked how much I had already paid. 2 million I said. 500 to the girl and 1500 to the gang. Come on, I tried to bargain with him, it's enough already! He more or less agreed and after speaking with the pimp clowns they agreed I could be released, I ended up joking with them 2 million! Its good for you. What a fucking relief. But I wasn't out of the woods yet. They left me with the random cabbie, who one gangster had given detailed instructions earlier during the drive, suddenly he didn't want me to get out either, but I was way less afraid of him. Likely they instructed him to find the name of my hotel which none of them knew so far, I showed him my empty wallet, but he still didn't want me to get out. So I jumped out, ran away and hailed a second cab. Jumped in the second cab like something out of a Jason Bourne film and laid down in the back and told him go, go go! We took off with the other cab in pursuit. I still had no money so after about 5 k's I threw my last 20k on the front seat jumped out when he stopped at the light, sprinted off into an alley with cab in pursuit. Turns out the alley was a dead end and a second cab had joined the pursuit, possibly the gangsta cab, couldn't be sure. Neither of them wanted to fight, so I just bolted out of the dead end and escaped into a nearby high end mall. I don't think they saw where I went. I holed up in the mall for an hour to regroup and figure out what to do next. I was still ten k's away from my hotel and no money.
After an hour I walked back to the hotel through the afternoon heat. The whole thing only cost me $2 million, so all a bit silly really. Lessons learned: Never use massage parlours in Hanoi. Always have a limit on your ATM daily withdrawal. Being a walking ATM is not a joke, it is a fact. You are a legitimate target in Vietnam.
-
[QUOTE=Sunday8493; 1429431]Hanoi scam, told cabbie to take me to happy ending massage, went to the first one and he quoted 500, 000 downstairs for a happy ending, which seemed acceptable, walked up 4 flights of stairs to the crusty sauna and showers area, strip off to have a shower, as soon as the water hits me...[/QUOTE]I've had bad experiences when asking random cabbies for advice. Most of the time you will get scammed. You're better off relying on the advice in this forum on where to go.
-
[QUOTE=Gromit8;1430100]I've had bad experiences when asking random cabbies for advice. Most of the time you will get scammed. You're better off relying on the advice in this forum on where to go.[/QUOTE]Yeah first rule in Vietnam is to never accept offers from cabbies or motorbike taxis who say they will bring you for a massage, KTV or "boom-boom".9 times out of 10 you will either be cheated or worse, robbed. Sunday8493's experience was bad but believe me, I've heard a lot worse including people being held up at knife-point by a group of thugs inside a KTV.
-
BJ with CIM
[QUOTE=FunLoverBerlin; 1420282]Went to Nguyen Hoang Ton the other day...[/QUOTE]Hi,
Twice now I have been to 469 Thuy Khue St on edge almost of Westlake and headed upstairs to a room. 3 beds / tables and curtains but quite clean compared to usual Tam Quat.
First time had a CIM laying down. Gal dropped her underwear and brought out her tits to play with and same second time but this gal was okay about kneeling down and giving a CIM BJ while I was standing and could hold her head to be sure my load went in to her mouth. Then she discreetly spat it into a tissue. Her name she said was Su Su
Both probably 6-7, quite young and pleasant and skill level okay!
Cost 400,000 vnd but I didn't really bargain and probably could get it down to 200,000 vnd maybe.
Its a big house so you can just drive in the entrance straight of the street and seem to be open from lunchtime onwards
-
Cim bj
Hi,
So this is possible at 469 Thuy Khue St. Large house so you can just drive in. There are a number of Tam Quats along this street that you can drive into.
Been twice and both gals took the load then quietly spat it into a tissue.
Second visit the gal Su Su let me stand and she knelt. After so tit and pussy play. So could hold her head to be sure she took the load.
Both times about 400, 000vnd without any bargaining.
Gals 6-7, friendly, let you play with tits and pussy. Didn't inquire about full service but who knows.
Rooms upstairs. Much nicer / larger than normal Tam Quats. 3 beds / tables with curtains and I was alone both times.
Semm to be open from lunchtime onwards.
-
Hanoi Hotel Advice?
Hi Guys:
I'll be in Hanoi in a few weeks. 10 Hotels are being offered, any advice based on :
1. Nearby mongering possibilities.
2. Ability to bring a lady back to the hotel.
3. Others, safety etc.
Here's the list:
Renaissance Saigon Riverside Hotel
Mercure Hanoi La Gare.
Caravelle Hotel
Sofitel Plaza Hanoi
Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel
Hotel Lanvien.
Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake
Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi
Moevenpick Hotel Hanoi
Sofitel Saigon Plaza
Thanks!
Sharky (1st time to Hanoi.)
-
[QUOTE=Sharky Skinner; 1433540]Hi Guys:
I'll be in Hanoi in a few weeks. 10 Hotels are being offered, any advice based on :
1. Nearby mongering possibilities.
2. Ability to bring a lady back to the hotel.
3. Others, safety etc.
Here's the list:
Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake
Thanks!
Sharky (1st time to Hanoi.) [/QUOTE]Well, I'll be staying at the Westlake. Travel folks needed an aswer today. If anyone knows of any fun places nearby, please let me know.
Sharky
-
[QUOTE=Sharky Skinner; 1434021]Well, I'll be staying at the Westlake. Travel folks needed an aswer today. If anyone knows of any fun places nearby, please let me know.
Sharky[/QUOTE]Please report back on your experiences. I'll be a Hanoi first-timer in a couple of months also at the Intercontinental.
-
The New Hanoian
It's worth taking a look at the personal ads in the classified section of "The New Hanoian" web site which is a website for expats living in Hanoi and over the years I have had some success using this site. Occasionally you will find a working girl looking for business but more often girls who are not professionals just at times short of cash and are happy to be wined dined and fucked for a little present, or some ladies who are just looking for fun with a western guy. I have met some lovely young girls but the best has been some very classy middle aged ladies who not only know exactly what they want and how they want it but also what a man needs as well
-
Posting your own add with a throw away e-mail address is also not a bad idea. I have had good luck with this also. Nothing too overt.
[QUOTE=Riverstar;1437600]It's worth taking a look at the personal ads in the classified section of "The New Hanoian" web site which is a website for expats living in Hanoi and over the years I have had some success using this site. Occasionally you will find a working girl looking for business but more often girls who are not professionals just at times short of cash and are happy to be wined dined and fucked for a little present, or some ladies who are just looking for fun with a western guy. I have met some lovely young girls but the best has been some very classy middle aged ladies who not only know exactly what they want and how they want it but also what a man needs as well[/QUOTE]
-
Total newbie
Hi guys,
Presently in Hanoi, first time in Asia, plan on spending 1 month in Vietnam then on Cambodia then fly back home August 17 from Thailand but no solid plans. If I find fun might just stay in Vietnam. If possible would like to get together with someone to explore chick places and clubs. I stay in 25-30 $ places and would like to try to find Asian girlfriend.
I've spent 5 months ea of the last 12 years in Coata Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, and Cuba, started out with no Spanish and a phrase book and did pretty good.
Would like someone to check out FS places and clubs with someone well mannered person.
-
New Hanoian
There is a add in the personal section from a girl who is looking for fun with white guys, she has send me some pics and has confirmed to me that she is not looking for a relationship just good sex. Unfortunately I have just left Hanoi and won't be back until November so if anyone manages to catch up with her I would be grateful if you could tell me how it went. I haven't posted her pic as I don't have her permission but if I was still in Hanoi I would love to give her one
-
Interested in meeting your regular
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1418177]If dark and dingy doesn't really do it for you (personally I enjoy sampling all ends of the market; banged a great little girl in PVD the other night who was like a little action figure to be put in whatever position you like for 200k VND) and you are willing to shell out good money for a good experience, then I think you should be hitting up my regular to sample her wares. She is independent and I would imagine that her level of service would beat anything from the high-cost hotels you mention as long as you can host. She enjoys her work, which is a rare thing and provides delightful company and conversation over dinner too. She has also received high marks from CaseyStar recently. PM me for her contact info or read back a few pages and you should figure out how to get in touch with her.[/QUOTE]Interested in meeting your regular and am happy to "shell out good money," as you put it, for the experience. I'm not a paying member on this forum but would be much obliged to receive her contact info.
Thank you in advance.
-
PVD and Tam Quat
It's been a long time since I wrote on the forum.
Beside going to regular places (massage, Tam Quat in nguyen xien) , I went to PVD. When I go to PVD, I always go to the last house (number 229) , first because she's always alone and after some time, she is open to new idea!
I also went to Ha Dong district to try again some new Tam Quat and some massage parlor (in quan Trung street)!
On my way to Hai Phong, I saw the Bac Ninh tam quat in the corner but didn't go in. I will try next time that I will go to Hai Phong or Hai Duong!
-
Cl and the new hanoian
I tried to use CL but it's shit. People do answer but don't want to go further message. So trying in CL, it's a waste of time. Same with the new hanoian.
I have a new regular! She is from Saigon and I met her in a massage parlor. She's young and only 20y. Don't have much experience but she's willing to learn and she is having fun also! Went to some small trip with her and it was nice!
I will try to keep her long!
-
[QUOTE=MinaTour; 1443367]Interested in meeting your regular and am happy to "shell out good money," as you put it, for the experience. I'm not a paying member on this forum but would be much obliged to receive her contact info.
Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]I am not going to post her contact details on here. That said, if you take the time to read back through mine and CaseyStar's reports, you'll figure out how to get hold of her.
-
Tam Quat
2 new Tam Quat were opened this week on Ngoc Hoi near the bus station nuoc ngam and the car shop!
Those are small place with only three beds and most of the time you are alone in those Tam Quat!
I paid 100k to enter and I tip 100k to the girl (BTW It's only blowjob, handjob was practically inexistant! She took it slow with the BJ and didn't try to rush things! And if I think correctly, FS was available!)! She was quite happy and told me to come back!
-
Girl on NH
Riverstar,
New Hanoian,
There is a add in the personal section from a girl who is looking for fun with white guys, she has send me some pics and has confirmed to me that she is not looking for a relationship just good sex. Unfortunately I have just left Hanoi and won't be back until November so if anyone manages to catch up with her I would be grateful if you could tell me how it went. I haven't posted her pic as I don't have her permission but if I was still in Hanoi I would love to give her one.
Yes I hit that. Does what it says on the tin. Good fun but her phone was ringing off the hook, I think she is with someone different every night. Had to book a week in adv, apparantly people like free poon.
-
Wechat
Mentioned this before but there are lots of girls on the wechat app, they will send you a friend request and chat politely (need to google translate) but if you quickly state what you're after just about all have quickly said they want some cash. Told one 200VND and she came round to the house for a few hours. Something for members to maybe look into.
-
My Regular
Well someone on Craigslist really seems to have it in for my regular girl at the moment. I'm guessing some local guy, cheap backpacker or English teacher she probably turned down. Now whenever she posts an advert he puts one up claiming she is a gay Vietnamese guy trying to trick you. She is understandably annoyed and upset about this since it is losing her some business.
I've posted my own Craigslist ad defending her and telling people to come here and check out her reviews. So, maybe you guys could repay the favour for all the info I've posted since joining. If you've met my regular, do her a solid and write a review about her on here. I know CaseyStar has written about her in the past.
She has the following ads on Craigslist, if you've met her, write about her please.
"Mind Blowing Sex", "Sporty and Sophisticated", "Full Girlfriend Experience"
In the past she's been "Satisfy Your Desires", "Educated, Beautiful and Passionate" and "Juicy Girl for Hot Steamy Time".
Cheers
RD
-
Sugardaddy
You are absolutely right. On Craiglist a nice girl is said to cheat: Sugardady something . She is okay No probs.
Mik
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1447106]Well someone on Craigslist really seems to have it in for my regular girl at the moment. I'm guessing some local guy, cheap backpacker or English teacher she probably turned down. Now whenever she posts an advert he puts one up claiming she is a gay Vietnamese guy trying to trick you. She is understandably annoyed and upset about this since it is losing her some business.
I've posted my own Craigslist ad defending her and telling people to come here and check out her reviews. So, maybe you guys could repay the favour for all the info I've posted since joining. If you've met my regular, do her a solid and write a review about her on here...[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1447106].
She has the following ads on Craigslist, if you've met her, write about her please.
"Mind Blowing Sex","Sporty and Sophisticated","Full Girlfriend Experience"
In the past she's been "Satisfy Your Desires","Educated, Beautiful and Passionate" and "Juicy Girl for Hot Steamy Time".
Cheers.
Road[/QUOTE]There is another real one by the name Je. Hope you have tried her.
-
[QUOTE=MikVerlaine; 1447201]You are absolutely right. On Craiglist a nice girl is said to cheat: Sugardady something. She is okay No probs.
Mik[/QUOTE]The Sugardaddy girl is someone else, not my regular, the guy trashing her / them doesn't even seem to know the difference.
-
Craiglist. Sugarbabe etc
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1447452]The Sugardaddy girl is someone else, not my regular, the guy trashing her / them doesn't even seem to know the difference.[/QUOTE]The gal who used Sugar Daddy this week is legitimate as I have met her.
Jul 12 Naughty baby wants to be spoilt by a sugar daddy. W4m (Hanoi)
Just who is writing this stuff attacking the w4m ads after lots of adverts with pictures of supposedly guys who were posting adverts. Is anyones guess.
Would be keen to met your regular also but really can only meet daytime.
-
Tnh
[QUOTE=OverRedRover; 1446812]Riverstar,
New Hanoian,
There is a add in the personal section from a girl who is looking for fun with white guys, she has send me some pics and has confirmed to me that she is not looking for a relationship just good sex. Unfortunately I have just left Hanoi and won't be back until November so if anyone manages to catch up with her I would be grateful if you could tell me how it went. I haven't posted her pic as I don't have her permission but if I was still in Hanoi I would love to give her one.
Yes I hit that. Does what it says on the tin. Good fun but her phone was ringing off the hook, I think she is with someone different every night. Had to book a week in adv, apparantly people like free poon.[/QUOTE]Better forget that woman, if she has an email with hoa in it. A waste of time and money. Talks a lot but no performance at all. First time was halfway ok, but I made the mistake to take her another couple of times. Promised to get better but turned out worse instead. PM me for more info. There are surely better ways to waste money in Hanoi.
-
Vietnamcupid
Vietnam Cupid is packed full of hot Hanoi girls you can check out their pics make your approach and straight away get connected.
I've already had a couple of successful link ups.
-
Hello Richard,
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1447452]The Sugardaddy girl is someone else, not my regular, the guy trashing her / them doesn't even seem to know the difference.[/QUOTE]Get me in touch with your regular? Ty, Best, Mik
-
[QUOTE=MikVerlaine;1448038]Get me in touch with your regular? Ty, Best, Mik[/QUOTE]You'll have to reply to one of her ads on Craigslist, as I assume you don't have PM capabilities.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1448979]You'll have to reply to one of her ads on Craigslist, as I assume you don't have PM capabilities.[/QUOTE]I will say again, I completely endorse Dawkins' comments about this lady. She is a lady. Don't forget it. Road has pointed you to her ads. Click and type, it's not all that hard.
On a different topic, and returning to the concept of 'free stuff', I reiterate that it is easily possible to connect with a range of Viet women through various forums that have already been mentioned on here. My advice is this: be a gentleman about it. Be kind, be caring, be interested and be gentle. If you post an ad asking for raw sex, you will get replies from hookers and those simply seeking payment of various kinds. If you think about what you post, you will meet some amazing women who genuinely want no strings sexual relationships. They are out there and in numbers. One other piece of advice: don't look for 'pretty young things' if you want quality experiences. Look for late twenties to mid-thirties and I guarantee you will find willing women who will get to know you and, if you get on well and are good to them, they will open their entire body and fantasy life to you every time and be willing to help fulfill whatever fantasy you may have lurking deep within.
Hanoi truly is a goldmine if you're willing to be patient, considerate and kind.
-
What a fun read!
Great advice. And a great story! I loved it!
[QUOTE=Sunday8493; 1429431]Hanoi scam, told cabbie to take me to happy ending massage, went to the first one and he quoted 500, 000 downstairs for a happy ending, which seemed acceptable, walked up 4 flights of stairs to the crusty sauna and showers area, strip off to have a shower, as soon as the water hits me he says one million, so I'm stark naked having an angry confrontation with these 2 pimps. Dress and leave, hail another cab and go to another joint,
This one is a karaoke bar and all the gangsters / pimps are asleep in the karaoke lounge, they are all hustled out and the half asleep pimp (this is at lunch time) tries to sell me a half hour karaoke package while he goes to wake up some girls, no dice.
Take a third cab to another massage parlour. The friendly guy downstairs says yeah 400 for happy ending or 600 for boom boom, just pay the girl and tip me something later. All too easy. Went to the room and picked the prettier of the 2 girls on offer. She proceeds to give me a scrub in the bath, facial treatment, lame massage and finally terrible hand job all in about 40 mins. I gave her the 500, 000 only because I promised it to her beforehand, and went to leave...[/QUOTE]
-
Great advice ever
Thanks, this is absolutely right advice for expat guy, do you have any idea for a local guy? Do you know any VIP massage in hanoi where they have female expat?
-
Look out for ladyboys
I'm here to post a disgusting experience, look out guys.
Chatted up a working "gal" thru I'm app a couple of days ago, then made an appointment in a hotel. I did my homework: I checked the location on google and decided not to bring too much cash. What a fool I was to think that I'm fully prepared for anything coming. I went to the hotel and they didn't even ask for ID, so directly went to the room. First impression was ok when I saw the gal, off we went to business. I was not surprised when she asked to dim the lights, it's Vietnam anyway. And after a little BJ she started to ride me. A thought flashed in my head when I started to observe her breast (I love this stuff when I was under). It's just not right! Difficult to explain but her chest is just a little bit muscular for a gal, and the breast is just too small. Then I noticed that she closed her thigh tightly even when riding me. I suddenly realized what might be happening and managed to get my hand between her thigh. WTF! Now I understand what disgust really means when I touched that soft stuff. I ran off like hell and was disgusted until now.
Lesson: Don't fuck working "gal" until you are sure she is a gal.
Finding: A25 is a chain hotel and you can find lots of it all over Hanoi. It must be girl friendly to support such business.
-
[QUOTE=TonyStark;1451958]Thanks, this is absolutely right advice for expat guy, do you have any idea for a local guy? Do you know any VIP massage in hanoi where they have female expat?[/QUOTE]That's an interesting question! There might be a lot of demand for it, but I'm sure though that most foreigner ladies are teaching English in Hanoi. Because if they are in the massage business, they would make a lot more in their home country. I would love to be proven wrong though!
Unless you mean Chinese, Japanese, Korean, then of course you can find some in Hanoi.
But, I would be very interested in hearing from a local Vietnamese about some good unknown places to go to have some fun. The kind of places where they've never had a foreigner come in before. I like feeling special LOL.
-
What's the game in Tam Quat places?
As I pass by a small alley one day, I saw a lot of Tam Quat shops. There must be game because inside each shop sits several girls with clothers barely cover their breasts and a gang-like young man sits outside. I didn't have the chance to find out that night because I was escorting customers to their homes. Anybody in the forum knows what the routine is in Tam Quat places?
After checking on Google, I think the name of that alley should be Dinh Cong Ha. Anybody interested can give it a shot, I'm kinda busy recently but I will post follow up reports after checking it out.
-
[QUOTE=BlackStreetGhost; 1454094]As I pass by a small alley one day, I saw a lot of Tam Quat shops. There must be game because inside each shop sits several girls with clothers barely cover their breasts and a gang-like young man sits outside. I didn't have the chance to find out that night because I was escorting customers to their homes. Anybody in the forum knows what the routine is in Tam Quat places?
After checking on Google, I think the name of that alley should be Dinh Cong Ha. Anybody interested can give it a shot, I'm kinda busy recently but I will post follow up reports after checking it out.[/QUOTE]"Tam Quat" is Vietnamese for massage. But if you see girls waiting around like that, then you can imagine what part of your body they want to massage! I'm not familiar with that area of town, but you can search the thread for other places people have tried. In any case, when you go in normally you make it very clear what you want before hand (either full service "boomboom" or BJ) and what the price is. If not, then you somehow walked into a legit Tam Quat and will get a crappy massage on a cheap folding table meant for the working class locals.
Be sure to post that follow up, it's sure to be an interesting read! I was going to try out a Tam Quat I found on Bo Song Quan Hoa, but I've been busy having fun with Wechat girls for free LOL.
-
New massage place
The usual places were getting kinda boring, and my friend noticed a new massage place that opened up, so we decided to check it out. Geisha Massage in Cau Giay.
The place itself was pretty nice. It wasn't extra fancy like the Fortuna spa, but it was clean and everything was new. We chose the 2 hour VIP massage for 500k, and took the elevator up to the second floor. The rooms were big enough, including a massage table, shower stall, and big spa tub. It was definitely a big improvement over the aging Oasis!
My girl, Nhung, was pretty hot. Tall with long hair and a nice slim body. She asked me to take off my clothes and put them in the cabinet, then led me into the steam room. After I was covered in sweat and sitting there for what seemed like forever and it started to get hard to breathe, she got me out and dried me off with a towel. Then the massage itself was pretty good, with a gritty cream. Obviously it depends on what girl you get, but she definitely put a lot of effort into it, paying special attention to massage my cock and balls for a bit.
After the main massage, it was into the shower where she washed my hair and soaped me up, again making sure my little friend was enjoying himself. After washing off the soap, it was back to the massage table where she sat down beside me to begin the sales pitch. I said just 200k, but she said she can't use her mouth for under 500k. I'm sure 500k would be more than enough for a blow job, but I'm not one to haggle so we eventually agreed on 1m. (sorry, yes I'm personally responsible for inflating prices in Hanoi!.)
She was slow, delicate and sensual as she licked my nipples and let her hands wander. It also didn't take me long to start fondling her nice ass. Her tongue action on my cock was excellent, nice and slow and licking all over instead of just trying to make me cum fast. At this point she was rubbing her crotch into my hand and breathing heavy. I noticed that the underwear she wore was extra padded as a deterrent to the groping guys LOL. I'm sure my fingers could have gone inside, but. Well I'd rather avoid that with massage girls.
After my release a good while later, she laid down with me on the table, sucking on my ear and kissing my neck. After I recovered, she led me to the waiting spa tub, turned on the jets for me and sat down next to me, lovingly stroking my belly. If it all was an act, well it didn't matter because it was believable and I definitely had a happy ending at Geisha Massage!
Geisha Massage One: So 8, dung so 2, Tran Thai Tong, Cau Giay.
-
Umm.
Off topic a little, but has anyone seen any joints with a pregnant masseuse?
I've always had a thing for pregnant women and would really like to meet one!
So if you know of anywhere, can you let me know the address?
Thanks!
-
Pham van dong
Is this the place sandwiched between a playschool and a bbq chicken place on Pham Van Dong St? Well, just off the street through some gates?
I've been in there a few times but there is always quite a few staff members so I just come away with bread and cheese, no milk.
[QUOTE=HanoiSex; 1335074]I think she can only take few clients, worry about getting new clients.
Mini mart I don't know but probably she is not an owner so she can close the shop all the time.
And Mini mart is the main business.
Only reason she is doing milking for few clients to make extra cash.
I can tell you where it is, but I am worrying that if it gets too popular. I might not do this again.
About milking, I don't know I will do it again.
Very strange. And there's strong stimulation to feel again, and I tried during the shower. And I realized I can't do it myself...[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=BlackStreetGhost; 1452013]I'm here to post a disgusting experience, look out guys.
Chatted up a working "gal" thru I'm app a couple of days ago, then made an appointment in a hotel. I did my homework: I checked the location on google and decided not to bring too much cash. What a fool I was to think that I'm fully prepared for anything coming. I went to the hotel and they didn't even ask for I'd, so directly went to the room. First impression was ok when I saw the gal, off we went to business. I was not surprised when she asked to dim the lights, it's Vietnam anyway. And after a little BJ she started to ride me. A thought flashed in my head when I started to observe her breast (I love this stuff when I was under). It's just not right! Difficult to explain but her chest is just a little bit muscular for a gal, and the breast is just too small. Then I noticed that she closed her thigh tightly even when riding me. I suddenly realized what might be happening and managed to get my hand between her thigh. WTF! Now I understand what disgust really means when I touched that soft stuff. I ran off like hell and was disgusted until now.
Lesson: Don't fuck working "gal" until you are sure she is a gal.
Finding: A25 is a chain hotel and you can find lots of it all over Hanoi. It must be girl friendly to support such business.[/QUOTE]Instead of running away, you could have flipped it over and treated yourself. Many seasoned mongers are partial to the occasional tranny (as long as it's a proper one who thinks and acts female, not just a bloke dressed up). The etiquette is to pretend you didn't realise, and thought you had just met a tall beautiful woman who loves it in the arse.
-
Japanese Snatch
Hey guys,
Long time reader first time writer. Just curious to know if anyone knows where I could find some good Japanese snatch?
-
[QUOTE=CrazyFunGuy;1457316]Hey guys long time reader first time writer. Just curious to know if anyone knows where I could find some good Japanese snatch?[/QUOTE]In Japan, perhaps.
-
[QUOTE=CrazyFunGuy;1457316]Hey guys long time reader first time writer. Just curious to know if anyone knows where I could find some good Japanese snatch?[/QUOTE]Try japan, in Thailand I heard you can get good Thai snatch as well.
-
Yeah, Japanese or Korean.
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay; 1452743]That's an interesting question! There might be a lot of demand for it, but I'm sure though that most foreigner ladies are teaching English in Hanoi. Because if they are in the massage business, they would make a lot more in their home country. I would love to be proven wrong though!
Unless you mean Chinese, Japanese, Korean, then of course you can find some in Hanoi.
But, I would be very interested in hearing from a local Vietnamese about some good unknown places to go to have some fun. The kind of places where they've never had a foreigner come in before. I like feeling special LOL.[/QUOTE]If you want to look for the better service for the local guys, don't go to any "tam quat" spot (this is in my opinion) because it is low quality service as well as price. For me I go to some place like Osis (over the fortuna lang ha st).
Is there any place that has Japansese or Korean girls? I would love to have any phone number of girls from euro or Japan / Korea travel to Hanoi. I can pay for it higher due my demand for it are very high haha.
-
[QUOTE=Floyd Dylan;1392399]200 Yen Phu does not exist as far as I can tell. I walked that block twice, once during the day and once at night, and didn't find anything remotely resembling it.[/QUOTE]200 Yen Phu certainly exists, as of my visit there just last week. Was easy to find, as long as you know that Yen Phu is the smaller street that traces along Westlake (and it's not the bigger street above it with lots of massage / karaoke places. On the map, this bigger street might be mistake for Yen Phu). Anyways, there's a big sign advertising the sauna / massage place (also saying "200 Yen Phu" on the sign) on the smaller street and it's a standard massage place, with HJ. I tried for FS but was denied. My first visit to Vietnam, FWIW. I had better luck in Ha Long Bay actually.
-
Nguyen Hoang Ton and PVD Shut Down?
The other night, I drove down Nguyen Hoang Ton behind Ciputra looking for a little something and I found that only a few shops were open and none of the girls were outside. In the past, I've seen them all lined up on the side of the road in the open, but tonight it was totally dead. I made my way to PVD and it was abandoned. There were no girls at all and many of the houses had for rent signs on them. Does anyone know what's happening here?
-
[QUOTE=GionDau;1457806]The other night, I drove down Nguyen Hoang Ton behind Ciputra looking for a little something and I found that only a few shops were open and none of the girls were outside. In the past, I've seen them all lined up on the side of the road in the open, but tonight it was totally dead. I made my way to PVD and it was abandoned. There were no girls at all and many of the houses had for rent signs on them. Does anyone know what's happening here?[/QUOTE]I haven't seen anything in the news, which is unusual given all the high profile HCMC busts that have been printed recently. But this weekend and the one before I went down PVD for my usual early morning session and and as you say all the places where the girls normally sit outside for FS are locked up from the outside. I have a bad feeling that they won't be returning, but no clue what has happened. On both occasions I was able to find a little action on Nguyen Hoang Ton, but there are far less places that look open.
The weekend before last I went to a place on NHT that has no signage outside, coming in from PVD end it is about 200m in and has a long steep ramp into it. Was fortunate to catch one of the girls outside and she saw me slowly cruising and asked if I wanted massage. She was alright looking, early twenties. Good little worker, BBBJ in lots of different positions followed by FS. She charged 500k VND which is a little on the steep side compared to the 200k VND places that are now vacant on PVD.
This weekend I didn't see anyone there, but that could have been just a timing issue. I found the a Tam Quat, massage place a little further in that was open. It was the one with the sign board outside with the picture of the guy in the bath tub. Anyone who's been down that street will know the one I am talking about. Went inside and there were several girls waiting, asked if I wanted massage. They take you downstairs where there are about 8 curtained off beds and she went to business. BBBJ and HJ only it seems here. I really made her work for her money and spent a good 20 minutes getting off. She didn't complain all that much, which considering she charged me 400k VND for the privilege I was glad for. Good looking girl and good service, plenty of mouth action, nicely complimented with hand action.
So it looks like our options have been severely curtailed, but there are still a few options left. Although it seems price is perhaps reflecting the current drought, or maybe they the more expensive places are able to stay in business because they can afford the pay-offs, who knows? Anyway, I will continue to cruise up there when I get the chance on weekends, and hopefully this is just a blip and we will see the girls return for business soon.
-
Boss club is a boobs camp
So the other night, I finally got a chance to visit Boss club under Fortuna hotel and had a good experience for the first time in Vietnam. The staff in Boss is very friendly, so different from other shitty places in Vietnam. There are two sections in Boss, you can sit and drink with girls in the hall or go to private room for karaoke. There must be more fun in a private room, but I don't believe it's allowed to do anything substantial here. Anyway I chose the lobby, and right after I sit down, mamason led around 10 gals for me to choose. Girls are all pretty and many of them with nice boobs almost coming out. But I definitely want to see more, so asked her to bring more. A gal with nice body and smooth skin caught my eyes (ok, maybe just becuase she wear less than others). Girl's name is Phuong and she speak very little English but who cares, we had fun exchanging English and Vietnamese words through phone, with a lot of touching and teasing of course. I intend to take her for LT but she could only do ST that night, which is fine for me. You need to go upstairs and wait for the girl at 12. O in Boss, I guess there might be some rules that forbid them to leave before 12 or cut a deal inside the hotel (which is funny but this is Vientam).
Sure you can guess the rest but wow, when Phuong took off her clothes and ready to shower with me, I was immediately blown away by her nice boobs. I though it's a B+ but hey, it's actually D according to Asian standard. And different from many working gals, she is not shy or incooperative, though easy to tell that she's just working instead of having fun.
Total damage is 2mil++ for a bottle of tequila (and you can keep if for two months, which in my opinion is much better than 110k++ Carlsberg) , plus some small money for soft drinks and fruits. A gal costs 800k inside and normally 100USD for ST and 150USD for LT. It might also be a custom to tip the waitor 100k and mamason 200k (I guess only when you want to take the gal out). It's a little pricy but I got the best experience ever since I came to Vietnam, I really like their attitude and service. I would definitely go back again to finish my tequila, maybe try out the private room with friends.
-
You were go to right place! Almost Gal there are from southern of Vietnam, they might not know English but they know how to play or have some fun with you as long as you have money in your pocket.
[QUOTE=BlackStreetGhost; 1458449]So the other night, I finally got a chance to visit Boss club under Fortuna hotel and had a good experience for the first time in Vietnam. The staff in Boss is very friendly, so different from other shitty places in Vietnam. There are two sections in Boss, you can sit and drink with girls in the hall or go to private room for karaoke. There must be more fun in a private room, but I don't believe it's allowed to do anything substantial here. Anyway I chose the lobby, and right after I sit down, mamason led around 10 gals for me to choose. Girls are all pretty and many of them with nice boobs almost coming out. But I definitely want to see more, so asked her to bring more. A gal with nice body and smooth skin caught my eyes (ok, maybe just becuase she wear less than others). Girl's name is Phuong and she speak very little English but who cares, we had fun exchanging English and Vietnamese words through phone, with a lot of touching and teasing of course. I intend to take her for LT but she could only do ST that night, which is fine for me. You need to go upstairs and wait for the girl at 12....[/QUOTE]
-
Fortuna Spa
I kind of knew going into this that it was going to be a rip-off, but I wanted to give it a shot. I'm a fan of VIP massages and I make decent money working with my company, so I figured I would try it out and report back.
So the Fortuna Spa. It has a fancier name I think but I forget what it is. It's at the Fortuna Hotel on Lang Ha street. The hotel is more famous for its nightclub, and after attending the spa, I can say rightfully so.
The VIP package for 90 minutes is 1.8m dong. Kind of crazy expensive. I mean, the spa is really really nice, very well appointed, clean, professional, and everything, but 1.8 is three times the price of even the most expensive VIP spas in Hanoi, I think. And in the end, the services aren't worth that much more. For example, Oasis, across the street, is maybe 550k for 90 minutes in the VIP room, with a 500k tip if you're being really generous. You still haven't even covered your entry ticket at the Fortuna for that price.
Anyway, this isn't an Oasis review, so back to Fortuna. My girl was very cute and nice, and the massage was excellent. We chatted (in Vietnamese, I don't think she can speak English) for a long time, and the whole experience was very relaxing. At the end of the massage, she wanted 1m for an HJ. Which we all know is just out of the park expensive. She said it was because girls in other spas would have 2-3 customers a day, but she was lucky if she had even one. And while I can sympathize with that a little bit, it still doesn't take away the sting of feeling really taken for a ride. I didn't even ask about other services because it didn't really even feel like they were on offer.
I definitely wouldn't return, but I don't think the spa is really targeting a local crowd. With those prices, I think they just bank on international travelers and businessmen. Though I think I was the only person there on the afternoon I went, so it can't be too busy.
Final points: cute girl, very clean VIP rooms, very high-end feel to the whole place, but you pay for it. Service negotiation was tiring, and I'm too old to deal with that, but I don't really blame the girl in this instance. I wouldn't return or recommend, even though I had a great massage, it's just too expensive. Oasis, Kingston, Zeus, and Sakura are all better VIP spas for a fraction of the price.
Hope this helps you guys!
-
Geisha Massage?
I forgot to mention below, I ended up at the Fortuna Spa (with a much lighter wallet) because I initially drove out to that neighborhood to look for Geisha Massage, which was mentioned a few posts back by another user. I looked everywhere on Tran Thai Tong street, but couldn't find where he was talking about. Does anyone have any other directions to this spa? I tried to look online, but only found a Geisha Massage on Tran Duy Hung street-though I also had trouble finding that one as well.
If anyone has any directions to the spa-or knows if it is supposed to be on Tran Thai Tong or Tran Duy Hung streets-please help out. I'm not very familiar with that neighborhood, so probably I was just really lost and it was right under my nose!
-
Tam quat encounters
Tam quats offer you the best and worst of Hanoi P 2 P. Most are dirty unfriendly places where young not nice girls suck you off lying on a bed and spend most of the time rubbing you with wet wipes and spitting noisily into a basin or tissue. Also some are genuine massage places for poor people do you get nothing. But, they are unregulated and unpredictable and often have girls for a very short time, which means anything can happen in there, and occasionally you have an amazing erotic encounter. Here are my top stories:
1. A small one room place on Thuy Khue. A straggled haired tired but kind of cute woman closed the door and pointed to a narrow bed. I dropped my trousers and sat down. She stood in front of me and raised her t shirt to reveal a perfect pair of medium breasts with bullet nipples. I sucked on them while she wanked me off slowly and carefully. Next time she stopped in the middle and fetched a condom. She sat on my lap facing me and rode me. Next time she lay back and lifted her dress. No panties. I fucked her standing up. Me in business suit with trousers round knees. It was great! Next time I went she was gone and the place is a cafe now.
2. 26 Doc Ngu. I was a regular and had them all there at least once. My current regular GF was there for 2 years and we did everything there behind the curtain until I insisted on a hotel, which the mamasan objected to. Madam Mai is the classic working girl with a heart of gold, and I think she is there, so if you want day time quick sex, just gi and ask for her. She even speaks some English.
3. In a really scummy place on the road next Ciputra there was a young mother. We looked at each other, clicked and started kissing. I dropped to my knees pulled her panties aside and kissed her pussy. She lay back, legs over my shoulders and I livked. She loved it, she was gasping and bucking and came gloriously. She was red faced and embarrassed when I left (after quick BJ) and the other girls gave a me a weird look as I walked out.
4. 381 Kim Ma. Phuong. Best BJ in Hanoi and she does AR like nobody else, as if she likes it (tongue right in). And if you like spanking, she can take it without flinching until your hand hurts. And she doesn't mind who hears! You should tip well, mind. 1 million for the works.
I've got more stories, but you get the idea. Just try a few and tell.
Them what you want. Most don't care what you want, but you can strike hold.
Enjoy!
[QUOTE=BlackStreetGhost; 1454094]As I pass by a small alley one day, I saw a lot of Tam Quat shops. There must be game because inside each shop sits several girls with clothers barely cover their breasts and a gang-like young man sits outside. I didn't have the chance to find out that night because I was escorting customers to their homes. Anybody in the forum knows what the routine is in Tam Quat places?
After checking on Google, I think the name of that alley should be Dinh Cong Ha. Anybody interested can give it a shot, I'm kinda busy recently but I will post follow up reports after checking it out.[/QUOTE]
-
So I went for a ride down PVD again and for the third straight week all the places there were locked up from the outside and now some of them have signs on. Can't read what the signs say but guess it's something like "for rent". So I'm sad to say it really looks like the girls won't be coming back, and there are now only one maybe two places open on NHT.
Gutted as PVD was the ideal place for a quick, cheap, guaranteed fuck. Really not sure if there is anywhere else like that where there is a street full of girls ready and waiting for you at all times of the day and night. I especially liked that they were around from early morning on the weekends. Tam Quats can be so hit and miss in terms of service and price and even if you do find a girl that will fuck, she normally makes a big song and dance about it, jacks up the price and makes you be really really quiet because you are just hiding behind a curtain.
If anyone does know where these girls have gone or knows of anywhere similar to PVD I'd love to hear about it. In the mean time I guess I'll go off into pastures knew and try some of the more out of the way Tam Quats that I've seen on my travels but haven't seen mentioned on here before. Reports to follow I'm sure.
-
[QUOTE=Dragonball999; 1314029]Hi Knight,
Do you know the exact location in Bac Ninh. I always go there for supplier visit but never know of any massage area. I asked driver he also don't know.[/QUOTE]Go to Tu Son hotel in Tu Son before Bac Ninh city. Has a massage out the back 120 VND entrance fee and 100-200 tip for HJ / BJ. You can arrange to have the girl visit you at the hotel for FS at around 25 USD. There are many places here.
-
[QUOTE=Paperman; 1460212]I kind of knew going into this that it was going to be a rip-off, but I wanted to give it a shot. I'm a fan of VIP massages and I make decent money working with my company, so I figured I would try it out and report back.
So the Fortuna Spa. It has a fancier name I think but I forget what it is. It's at the Fortuna Hotel on Lang Ha street. The hotel is more famous for its nightclub, and after attending the spa, I can say rightfully so.
The VIP package for 90 minutes is 1. 8m dong. Kind of crazy expensive. I mean, the spa is really really nice, very well appointed, clean, professional, and everything, but 1. 8 is three times the price of even the most expensive VIP spas in Hanoi, I think. And in the end, the services aren't worth that much more. For example, Oasis, across the street, is maybe 550k for 90 minutes in the VIP room, with a 500k tip if you're being really generous...[/QUOTE]I had the exact same experience as you a few years back at the Fortune Spa, which I didn't want to go to but was dragged there by my client who was staying at the Fortuna and too lazy to go out. Way overpriced with nothing special to speak of, and the massage wasn't even good. The girl spent over 20 min trying to sweet-talk me into a HJ for 1M but I wouldn't budge. The session ended about 75 min in. Never been back there since.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1460599]So I went for a ride down PVD again and for the third straight week all the places there were locked up from the outside and now some of them have signs on. Can't read what the signs say but guess it's something like "for rent". So I'm sad to say it really looks like the girls won't be coming back, and there are now only one maybe two places open on NHT.
If anyone does know where these girls have gone or knows of anywhere similar to PVD I'd love to hear about it. In the mean time I guess I'll go off into pastures knew and try some of the more out of the way Tam Quats that I've seen on my travels but haven't seen mentioned on here before. Reports to follow I'm sure.[/QUOTE]There were a WG gunned down by a gangster a month or two back. Follow by a few crack down by local police so they must have decided to close and move further away from this area.
I remember about 3-4 years ago, Duong Buoi from Cau Giay intersection was full of them. But as the city grow bigger, these girls moving away from the center.
I guess you will have to go a bit further down to find some new venue.
-
Street Alternative
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1460599]So I went for a ride down PVD again and for the third straight week all the places there were locked up from the outside and now some of them have signs on. Can't read what the signs say but guess it's something like "for rent". So I'm sad to say it really looks like the girls won't be coming back, and there are now only one maybe two places open on NHT.
Gutted as PVD was the ideal place for a quick, cheap, guaranteed fuck. Really not sure if there is anywhere else like that where there is a street full of girls ready and waiting for you at all times of the day and night. I especially liked that they were around from early morning on the weekends. Tam Quats can be so hit and miss in terms of service and price and even if you do find a girl that will fuck, she normally makes a big song and dance about it, jacks up the price and makes you be really really quiet because you are just hiding behind a curtain.
If anyone does know where these girls have gone or knows of anywhere similar to PVD I'd love to hear about it. In the mean time I guess I'll go off into pastures knew and try some of the more out of the way Tam Quats that I've seen on my travels but haven't seen mentioned on here before. Reports to follow I'm sure.[/QUOTE]Plenty of action on Lieu Giai street. Just down from Kim Ma across from the Japanese Embassy. Most nights (after 9pm) there at least 6 girls out, some on bikes and some just strolling. You will see them at and near the bus stop an sometimes right out front of the embassy. Plenty of ST Ngha Nghi's are available in the back streets. Usual price is 300 vnd for the FS plus 100 for the hotel. Quality is mixed but most would be described as veterans! Some grab a granny opportunities too for those inclined. The younger ones are pimped up and I tend to stay away from that party. Recently I have noticed teams of young cops in the area but they usually only stay for a few minutes before getting back into there mini bus and heading off to the next 'crime' hotspot. The girls are used to drunken salary men so be careful of your wallets and phones. Most of my experiences there have been fine but I had one who persistently frisked me before, during and after the deed!
-
Hotel Fortuna massage or the infamous Hanoi Hilton
Went for a body massage at hotel Fortuna. The place was nice, clean, pleasant, brightly lit. It was highly recommended and I was taken there personally by a young government VIP, no less. He was recently married to a beautiful and accomplished woman, offspring of a hard-core proletariat, revolutionary family. The guy is a very accommodating friend, but he's not the one who can risk fucking around on his wife as Hanoi is still full of secret police's eyes and ears, especially anywhere foreigners hang out.
The massage was done by a tiny young girl in a cubicle separated from dozen others by glass partitions, where everybody sees each other, while the boss was roaming around watching every girl. Needless to say no hanky panky was at all possible.
The tiny girl was not even attractive. She was wearing jean and a loose blouse. She had no tits and no ass that I could see. I could not grope to verify her assets like usual, as the massage room was public, brightly lit and wide open to everyone. Besides I had to save face for my host, acting like I am a caring and respectable friend of the country, not a sex pervert, going to Vietnam to screw every sweet, woman I could get my hands on, which was my original plan nonetheless.
The girl worked hard at the massage. She was driving her tiny fingers, which were hard as steel, into the joints in my spinal column, delivering a lot of pain. I don't subscribe to all the bullshit about the benefits the massage do the the joint, but went in hoping to fuck some attractive, sexy woman, ended up being tortured by a tiny sexless VC. Damn. I was pissed off for wasting the time that I could spend poking some sweet woman. Well, one form of massage is clearly beneficial in many ways: my dick massaging her tight, wet, swollen pussy. I believe in that kinds of massage, hehe.
I felt pretty bad, remembering Sen. John McCain's memoirs how he had his joints twisted and broken everyday in the infamous Hanoi Hilton by the comrades just for fun.
The sex scene in Hanoi is very frustrating. The comrades figure out how to work against, not with, the basic human instincts in every goddamned possible ways. That's why the country is so backward and [url=http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140][CodeWord140][/url] poor and the people are so corrupt and unhappy. There are no happiness and pleasures among the people, just a lot of tensions, manipulations, cheating and abuses by everyone everywhere you go.
Vietnam is just a big goddamned waste of time for foreigners to visit. But I do know for facts, that the people with power and / or money are fucking women in their wild orgies routinely held for the privileged class. So don't let the comrades fool you with their outward austerity.
All this government's oppression and abuses of power by almost every government officials, from the central government down to the lowly traffic cops, alienate the people big time. Sex, abortions are driven underground in filthy back alley hotels and abortion clinics.
Vietnam is pretty much down in the bottom of my list of nice, relaxing, interesting places to visit in Asia, probably just above Myanmar with the recent horrible violence between Buddhists and Muslims.
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed;1461587]I had the exact same experience as you a few years back at the Fortune Spa, which I didn't want to go to but was dragged there by my client who was staying at the Fortuna and too lazy to go out. Way overpriced with nothing special to speak of, and the massage wasn't even good. The girl spent over 20 min trying to sweet-talk me into a HJ for 1M but I wouldn't budge. The session ended about 75 min in. Never been back there since.[/QUOTE]
-
Any tips apreciated
I am really thinking this is the worst possible place in the world for a monger. I have check back post and can not find anything here. Anyone have any tips for Hanoi?
-
Nice massage girl
To those who've been having a rough time, and getting culture shocked along the way, here's a roadmap to a nice time.
Go to 299 Cau Giay. I think it's called Royal Rose VIP Massage. (on Kim Ma street keep going west over the big junction, where the street name changes to Cau Giay. It's further on, on the right behind a Vietcom Bank.
Ask for miss Nga and choose the basic service. She will greet you and point to the shower and sauna. When you've finished, she'll dry you and you lie down for naked massage, including hot stones on back. She'll do her very best to please you, with her hands. All done nicely and unhurriedly with no mention of money. If you ask nicely she'll unzip her uniform for you too. Afterwards, tip her 500 and get her phone number. Then text her and invite her for a coffee (ca phe?) or to a restaurant (nha hang). Thst's the tricky part. Arranging time and day by text in Vietnamese (use google translate). When you do meet, be nice to her as if you're on a date, and then say "hotel?". If she says yes, you could take her to Hotel New Sun at 67 be Van Cao. 200, 000 VND for 2 hours and quite clean with no hassle. Don't ask her how much as she isn't a pro. But you should still pay her a million or so. Once in the room she'll get right down to it. She's not much into foreplay (she gets groped enough at work) but likes a long slow pounding, mish and doggy.
On your way out, check out Miss Phuong on the front desk. I have an idea she's envious of the girls who come in for an hour, have a raunchy time and get paid more than her.
Enjoy! I ask just one thing. A full report.
-
Somebody mentioned that they couldn't find the Geisha Massage I reported about. Checking the business card and google maps, it is at #8 on Ngo 2, off of Tran Thai Tong, halfway between Xan Thuy / Cau Giay and Duy Tan. The newer one that just opened is at 92 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, more down south a bit near Big C, which is the one I went to. Sorry about the confusion!
There have been a few bad reports about the Fortuna Spa. Which I can mostly agree with, it's expensive and the girls are used to getting big tips for just a HJ. But the upside is that you can ask to see "the menu" where you can pick the girl you want from the photos. And they have like 100 girls to choose from! Also if you have a hotel room there, you can call up to the spa and ask them to bring a girl down to your room for a private massage <wink wink . If you're traveling alone, it's more than worth it to book a room at the Fortuna for fun at all hours of the day and night without any hassles. In any case, I've tried it a few times and moved on.
Thanks for the tip about WeChat, there is a great abundance of girls on there looking for a quickie with a foreigner, oops I mean "practice English." Honestly my weeks are full now with my free, enthusiastic regulars. Just be honest with them and cut them loose early. As one of my friends once said,"getting you is like winning the lottery for them, and they will do and say anything to get it".
-
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker; 1463156]The sex scene in Hanoi is very frustrating. The comrades figure out how to work against, not with, the basic human instincts in every goddamned possible ways. That's why the country is so backward and [url=http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140][CodeWord140][/url] poor and the people are so corrupt and unhappy. There are no happiness and pleasures among the people, just a lot of tensions, manipulations, cheating and abuses by everyone everywhere you go.
Vitnam is just a big goddamned waste of time for foreigners to visit. But I do know for facts, that the people with power and / or money are fucking very young girls in their wild orgies routinely held for the privileged class. So don't let the comrades fool you with their outward austerity.
All this government's oppression and abuses of power by almost every government officials, from the central government down to the lowly traffic cops, alienate the people big time. Sex, abortions are driven underground in filthy back alley hotels and abortion clinics.[/QUOTE]Wow, sorry you feel this way. While it's true that Vietnam can never rival Thailand as a sex destination, your view of the country as a whole is rather misguided. Yes there's oppression here but the ordinary people are actually rather happy, compared to citizens of many other Asian countries. I can see why you would think that way if you only spend time in the big cities roaming for sex, but if you actually take some time to travel the country like I did, you may find that Vietnam is actually a very beautiful place with nice and friendly people everywhere, especially in the more rural areas. Don't let your negative experiences with the rich and powerful cause you to paint the entire country with a broad brush.
-
Geisha Massage
Well, I managed to find this place. Finally. It is actually on my way to work, and I just figured out it is on a small side street off the main road. Not too far from Cau Giay street. Basically, off of Cau Giay street, onto Tran Thai Tong, it will be on a small street on your left. I forget which one exactly, but it is there, not so far away. The building has a sign but I didn't see it the first time I looked.
My experience was mixed. I was excited to find another good VIP massage close to my work, but my service was only so-so. Maybe it was my fault though, as I went in and wasn't really in the mood for it, so maybe I should have waited another day or two. My girl was very mediocre looking, which was a big turn off at the start. Maybe I should have tipped the front guy, or told him what I liked, but I didn't, and then my girl was very nice and chatty, and I just didn't have the heart to send her away. Not their fault, so I'm certainly not giving them a bad mark for my personal preferences.
The rest of the massage was good. I took a two-hour VIP package. Salt scrub, sauna, bath, massage, all as usual. All pretty good. I wasn't in the least bit worked up, so when it came time to ask about the ending, I told the girl I wasn't interested and tipped her 300k for her time. I thought it was a good tip for no "extras", but she seemed upset about it. Or she was just trying to get a few more bucks, which is fine, but considering some people pay 300k for "extras", I thought I was being pretty damn generous.
Final thoughts? I definitely want to check it out again when I'm more in the mood. I think it has potential. The place was pretty nice. I hate tipping the front desk guys, but maybe I'll feel it out to see if I get a better-looking gal next time. Otherwise, I'll probably not return if the second time is also a waste. Which is a shame because of the convenience. Anyone else have experiences here? Good or bad?
-
But where did they go?
[QUOTE=Kodanana; 1462049]There were a WG gunned down by a gangster a month or two back. Follow by a few crack down by local police so they must have decided to close and move further away from this area.
I remember about 3-4 years ago, Duong Buoi from Cau Giay intersection was full of them. But as the city grow bigger, these girls moving away from the center.
I guess you will have to go a bit further down to find some new venue.[/QUOTE]The question is where did they go? Where is a good place to find some fun?. Anyone found there new place?
-
The immersive traveller
i believe in immersing myself in the local lifestyles of every country that i visit. i want to find out how average local folks manage to have their funs, pleasures (!) , motivations, love, hope, happiness, sorrows, frustration, anger, hatred etc.
i don't believe in traveling to exotic locations to hang around the pool of 5-start resorts, getting drunk and talking bullshit with a bunch of bloated, stupid, ignorant tourists.
i had opportunities to travel up and down vietnam a few times, using various transportation means. so i really had good chances to mix with all kinds of people. it's a big challenge, but my work is in markets research. with limited time and resources in country, i would try my best to immerse myself in the local lifestyles, trying to figure out what they want, hate, hope for, what make them tick.
of course true intimate relationships are the hardest thing to get being foreigners who only stay in country for a short time. how do you quickly sell some women, pretty girls that they should trust you with their lives and give their wet crotches to you freely and wildly? i did have offers for romantic relationships from a few women. they wanted me to set them up in a little business in exchange for sexual relationships. i would not go that far.
it seems the comrades are preoccupied controlling and regulating sex between people, and they left lots of other activities unattended and fallen to pot, like the economy, education, health care, science and technology, defense, agriculture, industry etc. vietnam has fallen far behind other backward neighbors, like thailand, malaysia, the phil, even cambodia.
despite a lot of technical people educated by various countries in the soviet block, their government's organization, both central and local, are really fucked up village-level guerrilla committees with lots of corruption and graft by everyone, but noone takes any responsibility. the comrades have rejected to adopt any new principles of management science and prefer their traditional village committees in all their activities.
every one tries to steal from the country, yet responsibilities are spread out to everyone, so nobody gets blamed when things get screwed up. looks like the comrades, at all levels, just gang together to loot the country, fuck all pretty women, ban all forms of sex for foreigners and [url=http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123][CodeWord123][/url] and torture anyone with potentials for resistance.
i know my honest assessments are worth shit to the comrades.
[quote=johnappleseed;1464709]wow, sorry you feel this way. while it's true that vietnam can never rival thailand as a sex destination, your view of the country as a whole is rather misguided. yes there's oppression here but the ordinary people are actually rather happy, compared to citizens of many other asian countries. i can see why you would think that way if you only spend time in the big cities roaming for sex, but if you actually take some time to travel the country like i did, you may find that vietnam is actually a very beautiful place with nice and friendly people everywhere, especially in the more rural areas. don't let your negative experiences with the rich and powerful cause you to paint the entire country with a broad brush.[/quote]
-
I seriously suggest the moderator delete Lukeskywalkers last post as it is overly critical and politically sensitive. Those who live here know that currently there is a nationalwide crackdown on vice related activities, further there is current debate making it illegal to forward politically sensitive material on facebook, and it has been a long established fact that the government has and have jail political dissisents who have commented on their blogs criticising the governmanet. As such I don't see how his post benefits this community by drawing unwanted attention, with both types of activities.
Further his lack of night activities is more due to his inability and or incompetance, for someone who claims to me a immersive traveller and who doesn't need the use of touts or guides etc, he should have immersed himself and asked a mere xe om. That simple 5 sec action would have got him what he sought and saved him the trouble of writing that unhelpful and misleading diatribe.
-
It was payday, so a coworker convinced me to go with him and check out some new massage places. We went to a side street near Big C that had a string of them. 5 or 6 of them. It doesn't matter exactly where, that's not the point. But we picked the one that looked the nicest and opted for the 90 minute VIP for about 380.000 I think it was. The rooms were ok for a local joint, still better than the Oasis that made me wonder why I kept going there so much hehe.
My massage was excellent, her hands were so smooth and she really did a good job with just the right amount of pressure. Then she simply said 'massage baby? ' and went to work without talking about extra payment. Unfortunately it did seem like work, clinical as we say. But afterwards I was getting dressed and she still didn't seem to expect any tip so I gave her a nice tip anyways because the massage was excellent and I'd go back to her again just for the massage.
My friend reported the exact opposite experience. I believe he said 'the massage was torture, but the dick sucking was great. I got her number and next time I'll just skip the massage! '
The point of this story is that it's not the place that matters, it's the girl and both of your feelings towards each other. It's really like a blind date! Always try new places and new girls for a different experience.
-
Which Big C?
There is more than one Big C, which one is this?
[QUOTE=Ong Tay; 1466823]It was payday, so a coworker convinced me to go with him and check out some new massage places. We went to a side street near Big C that had a string of them. 5 or 6 of them. It doesn't matter exactly where, that's not the point. But we picked the one that looked the nicest and opted for the 90 minute VIP for about 380. 000 I think it was. The rooms were ok for a local joint, still better than the Oasis that made me wonder why I kept going there so much hehe.
My massage was excellent, her hands were so smooth and she really did a good job with just the right amount of pressure. Then she simply said 'massage baby? ' and went to work without talking about extra payment. Unfortunately it did seem like work, clinical as we say. But afterwards I was getting dressed and she still didn't seem to expect any tip so I gave her a nice tip anyways because the massage was excellent and I'd go back to her again just for the massage.
My friend reported the exact opposite experience. I believe he said 'the massage was torture, but the dick sucking was great. I got her number and next time I'll just skip the massage! '
The point of this story is that it's not the place that matters, it's the girl and both of your feelings towards each other. It's really like a blind date! Always try new places and new girls for a different experience.[/QUOTE]
-
Hanoi airport hotels
Can anyone recommend a hotel near the airport. That is / may be close to any "relevant facilities"! Searched through several pages and can't find any info on Hanoi hotels.
Thanks
-
Thanks for the tips, it's payback time.
hi guys,
i travel quite a bit, and its always nice to have a warm, sexy girl next to me when i'm all alone in a strange city. you guys pointed me to dia, and the new hanoian, both of which have been good sources of pussy.
on my last trip o hanoi a couple weeks ago, i hooked up with a hot, skinny vietnamese girl who loves sex. we met for a couple drinks at my hotel, and then went back to the room and took a shower. she put on only a robe, and then we talked for awhile on the balcony looking over the lake, while i checked out her firm body peeking out from the loosely tied white robe. we went to bed, where she snuggled up to me and worked my cock to a frenzy before planting her sopping mint flavored pussy on my face in a splendid 69. i slept like a baby, and then we shagged again the next morning before i headed off to work.
here's the best part: she does this for fun, just like most of us. i didn't give her any money, and she didn't want any. she is looking for sex, so i asked her if she wanted me to post her info here, and she agreed. feel free to contact her if you are a white guy in hanoi (sorry, she doesn't mess around with vietnamese guys).
pm me for her skypeid, since i'm not sure the admins would like it if i posted it here.
note: she gets irritated when guys start acting jealous and asking too many questions, so just have fun, treat her lake a lady, and post some tidbits from your experience.
br sharky
-
Sharky
sent you a pm.
[quote=sharky skinner; 1470070]hi guys,
i travel quite a bit, and its always nice to have a warm, sexy girl next to me when i'm all alone in a strange city. you guys pointed me to dia, and the new hanoian, both of which have been good sources of pussy.
on my last trip o hanoi a couple weeks ago, i hooked up with a hot, skinny vietnamese girl who loves sex. we met for a couple drinks at my hotel, and then went back to the room and took a shower. she put on only a robe, and then we talked for awhile on the balcony looking over the lake, while i checked out her firm body peeking out from the loosely tied white robe. we went to bed, where she snuggled up to me and worked my cock to a frenzy before planting her sopping mint flavored pussy on my face in a splendid 69. i slept like a baby, and then we shagged again the next morning before i headed off to work.
here's the best part: she does this for fun, just like most of us. i didn't give her any money, and she didn't want any. she is looking for sex, so i asked her if she wanted me to post her info here, and she agreed. feel free to contact her if you are a white guy in hanoi (sorry, she doesn't mess around with vietnamese guys).
pm me for her skypeid, since i'm not sure the admins would like it if i posted it here.
note: she gets irritated when guys start acting jealous and asking too many questions, so just have fun, treat her lake a lady, and post some tidbits from your experience.
br sharky[/quote]
-
At Fritobugger "Which Big C" you ask? The big one. (Sieu Thi Big C) But come on, you can't find any massage places in Hanoi? That's like saying you can't find vodka in Russia.
Today my buddy and I went off in search of a new place. Just went in a random direction and see what we could find (of course, driving motorbikes makes this easy!) We saw a bunch of big signs on the road near the My Dinh bus station, so we stopped at a random place that looked ok from the outside.
O2 Club. #1, Ngo 54, Duong Pham Hung. Going from the bus station towards the Garden / Big C, it's right off the road on the right side. 400k for 90 minute VIP, cheaper options available.
The rooms were showing their age a bit. In this case I think the Oasis was better. But at least here the rooms were very large, lots of open space and a huge tub with room for two people. The girl was. A massage girl. They all look the same now. But she had a southern accent so I couldn't understand her Vietnamese at all. First it was off with the clothes and into the steam room with my feet in a bucket of hot water. Seemed like forever, then she took me to the massage table and rubbed the gritty soap all over. All over. She saw that I was enjoying that so without another word she continued stroking me for quite a long time until I had a happy. Beginning I guess LOL. Then into the bathtub, soap me up, wash my hair, etc etc. Shower and back to the massage table. Her massage skills were really good, a little bit of everything including straddling me to massage my back, using her thighs, walking on my back, etc. Really good job there I must say. I was "up" for another pop, but then left a bit disappointed that it ended without anything further. I got dress and tipped her 500k cause it was good overall and no negotiating.
As for my friend's report?"The massage was right at that borderline between torture and really good." He negotiated 500k first and ended up giving her 600k, so I guess he enjoyed it. We probably won't be back though, better to explore something new!
I'm taking requests if you want me to review any specific spots or check out a different neighborhood. Don't mind taking one for the team! LOL
-
[quote=sharky skinner; 1470070]hi guys,
i travel quite a bit, and its always nice to have a warm, sexy girl next to me when i'm all alone in a strange city. you guys pointed me to dia, and the new hanoian, both of which have been good sources of pussy.
on my last trip o hanoi a couple weeks ago, i hooked up with a hot, skinny vietnamese girl who loves sex. we met for a couple drinks at my hotel, and then went back to the room and took a shower. she put on only a robe, and then we talked for awhile on the balcony looking over the lake, while i checked out her firm body peeking out from the loosely tied white robe. we went to bed, where she snuggled up to me and worked my cock to a frenzy before planting her sopping mint flavored pussy on my face in a splendid 69. i slept like a baby, and then we shagged again the next morning before i headed off to work.
here's the best part: she does this for fun, just like most of us. i didn't give her any money, and she didn't want any. she is looking for sex, so i asked her if she wanted me to post her info here, and she agreed. feel free to contact her if you are a white guy in hanoi (sorry, she doesn't mess around with vietnamese guys).
pm me for her skypeid, since i'm not sure the admins would like it if i posted it here.
note: she gets irritated when guys start acting jealous and asking too many questions, so just have fun, treat her lake a lady, and post some tidbits from your experience.
br sharky[/quote]bros, mind to pm me the details?
[blue]===============================================
greetings,
it appears from your post that you don't quite understand the forum's private message service.
to use the forum's private message service, both you and the forum member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a senior member.
for more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?
if you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
jackson[/blue]
-
[quote=sharky skinner; 1470070]hi guys,
i travel quite a bit, and its always nice to have a warm, sexy girl next to me when i'm all alone in a strange city. you guys pointed me to dia, and the new hanoian, both of which have been good sources of pussy.
on my last trip o hanoi a couple weeks ago, i hooked up with a hot, skinny vietnamese girl who loves sex. we met for a couple drinks at my hotel, and then went back to the room and took a shower. she put on only a robe, and then we talked for awhile on the balcony looking over the lake, while i checked out her firm body peeking out from the loosely tied white robe. we went to bed, where she snuggled up to me and worked my cock to a frenzy before planting her sopping mint flavored pussy on my face in a splendid 69. i slept like a baby, and then we shagged again the next morning before i headed off to work.
here's the best part: she does this for fun, just like most of us. i didn't give her any money, and she didn't want any. she is looking for sex, so i asked her if she wanted me to post her info here, and she agreed. feel free to contact her if you are a white guy in hanoi (sorry, she doesn't mess around with vietnamese guys).
pm me for her skypeid, since i'm not sure the admins would like it if i posted it here.
note: she gets irritated when guys start acting jealous and asking too many questions, so just have fun, treat her lake a lady, and post some tidbits from your experience.
br sharky[/quote]hi guys,
the shop is closed. she's got enough friends for now, and asked me to stop passing out her info.
good luck,
sharky
-
Kingston Land has been raided and shut down. Big red banner denouncing it across the facade. Looks like its been shut for at least a month or two.
[QUOTE=Minus; 1424168]I promised last time I am will post new reports soon, but I was busy. So slowly I try to write all the missing reports about the last one month.
[b]Kingston Land massage[/b]
Address: 32 Truong Han Sieu, Hoan Kiem District.
Not Cheap place, but the service is excellent. 800K VND for the 120 min massage. The girl I got was pretty and kind. (8/10) No English knowledge at all, I had to use my Vietnamese knowledge. When I went in the room I start with sauna when I came out The girl already prepare a herbal bath for me in jacuzzi. Before I jump into the water she asked me how much top I willing to give her. I negotiate 500K after this She washed me in the Jacuzzi and give me a HJ. After I moved to the massage table give me a long massage with lava stone, oil, and many other stuff plus anal play. The massage finished with other HJ. Go back to the Jacuzzi for the final bath, and the final HJ.
I asked for BJ but the price was 1. 5 million VND. Too high price. So I asked only for HJ.
[b]Pro: [/b]
Lots of HJ, professional massage.
[b]Contra: [/b]
The girl dressed all the time she just let you move you hand under her cloth.[/QUOTE]
-
Zeus Spa & new Sakura in Tay Ho
I would like to provide some feedback from Zeus Spa.
It's in Tay Ho and you can easily find it if you google it.
I went there numerous times and was almost never disappointed. Tried several girls, not all provide the same service. Usually, the better the massage was, the more limited the extras. I got two girls out of 4 who provided BBBJ and also allowed to touch and lick them pretty much everywhere. One even offered that she could ride me if I wanted, but since I didn't have protection, I kindly declined, although I would have really enjoyed it. The location is really nice and relaxed, good standard with jaquzi, shower, comfy massage table, spacy rooms. The girls are quite good looking as well, compared to other massage places. 2 of them were an 8. One a 6. 7 and another one a 7. So, overall quite good. The damage. Entrance: 300VND + 400. 700 tip, depending on quality of service. Good thing, they usually don't negotiate with you. You the negotiation is at the end rather then in between, which is usually a turn off.
New Sakura in Tay Ho. 217 Au Co street.
Has anyone tried this one? What are the prices like, what are the girl like? And what service do they offer as standard?
Would be interesting to hear from someone about his experience. May check it out myself soon. So, will report once I have first hand experience.
-
Vietnam Cupid- free access to FL's
[QUOTE=CaseyStar; 1411547]I know there are loads of FLs working in various street locations around the city. What about more upmarket options?
I also know that a couple of ladies advertise on CL. One who is rightly popular, late twenties, medium build and a wild thing in the bedroom. She is amazing and currently advertises something along the lines of Mind Blowing sex. Another is advertising about sucking your cock. She turns out to be a prize starfish others have experienced. When she send you photos, don't be fooled. So not worth it. Shitty attitude and a waste of money. Rumour has it there is a pseudo-escort business being run as well. VND800k for the girl's time then up to you to negotiate for what you really want. Run by a couple that also do phone repairs and the like. Yet to try it but worth investigating. Anyone have experience with this lot?
Anything else? Variety is the spice of life. There must, surely, be other FLs of high quality in this fair city. I'm prepared to spend several million for an upmarket experience from time to time. Appreciate any info.[/QUOTE]I've managed to pick up some really classy babes on Vietnam Cupid which is free to join- just search for girls in your location.
-
[QUOTE=RonnieMonger;1474008]Kingston Land has been raided and shut down. Big red banner denouncing it across the facade. Looks like its been shut for at least a month or two.[/QUOTE]I'm not surprised, they went too far in the last 3 month. First they started with a new service "4 hand massage". Actually it was very cool, exactly the dual BJ part.
And the last time I was there, the guy ask me if I want the girl can be full naked but it's double price. I said okay. And yes I had a massage with a nude girl, she jump into the bathtub with me, and finished with FS on the massage table.
So I think it was way to much for the police.
-
[QUOTE=CoolMachine;1475861]I've managed to pick up some really classy babes on Vietnam Cupid which is free to join- just search for girls in your location.[/QUOTE]Thanks, any restrictions for bringing girls to hotels at Hanoi?
I had problems at Mekong area so thinking to try the north.
-
[QUOTE=The Wolverine; 1478974]Thanks, any restrictions for bringing girls to hotels at Hanoi?
I had problems at Mekong area so thinking to try the north.[/QUOTE]Generally, yes, but are exceptions.
-
First time in Hanoi
Hi,
I've been playing in many countries before but never in Hanoi. Now's the first time there, just for a couple of days, so I was wondering if some kind soul could give some ideas about where to find some action around Pullman Hotel where I'll be staying.
C
-
[QUOTE=CoolMachine;1475861]I've managed to pick up some really classy babes on Vietnam Cupid which is free to join- just search for girls in your location.[/QUOTE]Free to join, but you need to pay for messages, no?
-
[QUOTE=Pita123;1481914]Free to join, but you need to pay for messages, no?[/QUOTE]True! But some girls have their YM or Facebook or email somewhere hidden in their profile on vncupid. Maybe CoolMachine was referring to that. And I agree that there are many classy girls on that side.
-
[QUOTE=Nullnull;1482508]True! But some girls have their YM or Facebook or email somewhere hidden in their profile on vncupid. Maybe CoolMachine was referring to that. And I agree that there are many classy girls on that side.[/QUOTE]Not finding any, unfortunately. Arriving tonight, RTFF. Not finding much.
-
1 photos
Queen Massage
I was over in Hanoi a couple of weeks ago. One evening I decided to check out Queen Massage. 27C, Qui see Giám. If you go to the Temple of Literature there is a big sign advertising massage. 150 meters.
They had a four hand. 90 minute massage, spa for 500K. I figured what the heck. Last night, why not. They started me with a steam sauna, then a soak in a tub where one of the lovely ladies (ages 23 and 25) climbed in and scrubbed me down. Unfortunately she remained clothed.
The massage itself was very nice. They allowed some hand wandering, but not too much. I gave them $20 US each tip for the nice massage and the "baby massage" they gave me. No luck getting their dresses off, but I did leave happy.
-
[QUOTE=Pita123;1485973]Not finding any, unfortunately. Arriving tonight, RTFF. Not finding much.[/QUOTE]Post your screen name in your profile and you will have a bunch of girls contacting you. You have to be clever and hide it from the automated screeners. Let us know how the action is in Hanoi.
Good Luck!
-
If you're just here for a few days then I would suggest the basement club of the Fortuna hotel, which opens daily at 6pm. A little bit on the pricey side for FS, but no hassles there and the lineup of girls is definitely an experience not to be missed! You can read more about it from the reviews in this thread.
-
[QUOTE=Pita123;1485973]Not finding any, unfortunately. Arriving tonight, RTFF. Not finding much.[/QUOTE]It's a pity. Didn't you find them despite you upgraded to paid membership? I found some really nice cuties on VNcupid, most of them the pretty college girl next door type. But I didn't browse much for Hanoi region. I guess Saigon is the more open minded liberal city so there must be more girls interested in a relationship with a westerner there. Good luck anyway!
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay;1486454]If you're just here for a few days then I would suggest the basement club of the Fortuna hotel, which opens daily at 6pm. A little bit on the pricey side for FS, but no hassles there and the lineup of girls is definitely an experience not to be missed! You can read more about it from the reviews in this thread.[/QUOTE]So what's the damage here now? I heard it's $200 per 2 hours including a room at the hotel. Was that correct?
-
Nothing this time due to lack of time. Made some good Badoo and Skout contacts for next time.
-
Vietnamcupid
I did pay for the membership as after reviewing the potential I thought a couple of dollars investment was worth it.
Once you make contact you can very quickly get set up with a date.
I've got two regulars now who's bf's are busy making money for them in Europe will I look after the business here. Win win win.
-
I don't see much info posted about the Hanoi Hotel, so my friend and I decided to give it a try. It's always best to go with a friend so you can compare notes afterwards! LOL.
We had dinner in the little restaurant next to the lobby. A lot of dishes on the menu and the food was quite good. I heard that at closing time you should sit in the restaurant because all the bar girls will come through there when they get off work. Anyways, we finished dinner and went to the bar on the 2nd floor around 10pm. There was a big sign advertising all you can drink plus a free hostess girl for 1million dong, but we were pretty drunk already so it probably wasn't a good deal. As for the bar itself, the main area is quite small, mostly older Japanese and Korean guys. They also have private karaoke rooms. But when you sit at the oval shaped bar you get a real treat as pole dancers come out every 15 minutes or so. Some of the dancers were pretty hot in their leather bikinis and fishnet stockings.
Not too long after you sit at the bar you'll get asked if you want a girl to join you for $35. The selection of girls wasn't that great, compared to the Fortuna. Maybe they weren't wearing nice dresses, or maybe it wasn't so dark so you could actually see them! . But the company was pretty good and I enjoyed it. The girl said they have 100 girls working at that bar. They even have a few electronic dart boards to play next to the bar. But perhaps the best part is that they actually have a good selection of beer, not just the sewer water called Carlsberg like the Fortuna. I was delighted to drink a Corona!
When it came time to have some private time with the girls, we were told that it was $100 for a short time and $35 for the hotel. But the Hanoi Hotel was full, so we had to go to a smaller nha nghi down the street, which was a total rip off for $35, it should have been more like $10. My girl had some amazing breasts and we started with a really great 69, but a few minutes into sex she was moaning and whining like a fake porn star and saying "finish! Finish!" A little bit disappointing to be rushed like that. As for my friend, he reported that his girl went into the bathroom to remove her makeup and came out really ugly looking heheh. And also with the fake moaning and rushing with the exact same phrase "finish, finish!" They must be trained to do that! Somebody tell them to stop it if they want repeat customers!
Overall, I would return for the beer selection and bar entertainment, but probably skip any extras with the girls! .
At WebWerewolf. Last time I was at the Fortuna I think it was about the same: $100 for short time (it's even printed on the menu!) and $40 for the hotel room I think. Plus pay for the girl to sit with you. Plus pay for overpriced drinks.
-
Hong From Vietnam Cupid
Checked her pics on vc so made contact within 3 messages we agreed to meet for coffee- once there she spoke good English and became very flirty- she told me many guys she met from vc where not like there profile but said I matched mine- she also said a lot of guys she met failed when it came to doing the business and used that as an excuse to discreetly feel my stiffy which was rock thanks to the conversation, she also did say some of the local guys didn't have the size and that's why she preferred Europeans- but this time I was ready to explode.
I quickly paid and took her back to the Pullman Hotel- no issues entering with lady mid afternoon. We showered then I went down on her and managed to get her moaning but got myself to excited so I quickly mounted her and set up a slow rhythm which again she enjoyed coming yet again so it then really started shafting her and she was really loving it so I couldn't hold any longer and exploded inside her.
She told me me that a lot of the younger guys come to soon and they were not interested in making her come so she said she would be very happy to see me again- so looks like I've got yet another regular.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins; 1460599]So I went for a ride down PVD again and for the third straight week all the places there were locked up from the outside and now some of them have signs on. Can't read what the signs say but guess it's something like "for rent". So I'm sad to say it really looks like the girls won't be coming back, and there are now only one maybe two places open on NHT.
Gutted as PVD was the ideal place for a quick, cheap, guaranteed fuck. Really not sure if there is anywhere else like that where there is a street full of girls ready and waiting for you at all times of the day and night. I especially liked that they were around from early morning on the weekends. Tam Quats can be so hit and miss in terms of service and price and even if you do find a girl that will fuck, she normally makes a big song and dance about it, jacks up the price and makes you be really really quiet because you are just hiding behind a curtain.
If anyone does know where these girls have gone or knows of anywhere similar to PVD I'd love to hear about it. In the mean time I guess I'll go off into pastures knew and try some of the more out of the way Tam Quats that I've seen on my travels but haven't seen mentioned on here before. Reports to follow I'm sure.[/QUOTE]Hey!
Just saw the girls on PVD! 6-7 girls waiting for costumers! I think the police rage is over and they are back in business again!
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay; 1489654]I don't see much info posted about the Hanoi Hotel, so my friend and I decided to give it a try. It's always best to go with a friend so you can compare notes afterwards! LOL.
We had dinner in the little restaurant next to the lobby. A lot of dishes on the menu and the food was quite good. I heard that at closing time you should sit in the restaurant because all the bar girls will come through there when they get off work. Anyways, we finished dinner and went to the bar on the 2nd floor around 10pm. There was a big sign advertising all you can drink plus a free hostess girl for 1million dong, but we were pretty drunk already so it probably wasn't a good deal. As for the bar itself, the main area is quite small, mostly older Japanese and Korean guys. They also have private karaoke rooms. But when you sit at the oval shaped bar you get a real treat as pole dancers come out every 15 minutes or so. Some of the dancers were pretty hot in their leather bikinis and fishnet stockings.
Not too long after you sit at the bar you'll get asked if you want a girl to join you for $35. The selection of girls wasn't that great, compared to the Fortuna. Maybe they weren't wearing nice dresses, or maybe it wasn't so dark so you could actually see them! . But the company was pretty good and I enjoyed it. The girl said they have 100 girls working at that bar. They even have a few electronic dart boards to play next to the bar. But perhaps the best part is that they actually have a good selection of beer, not just the sewer water called Carlsberg like the Fortuna. I was delighted to drink a Corona!
When it came time to have some private time with the girls, we were told that it was $100 for a short time and $35 for the hotel. But the Hanoi Hotel was full, so we had to go to a smaller nha nghi down the street, which was a total rip off for $35, it should have been more like $10. My girl had some amazing breasts and we started with a really great 69, but a few minutes into sex she was moaning and whining like a fake porn star and saying "finish! Finish!" A little bit disappointing to be rushed like that. As for my friend, he reported that his girl went into the bathroom to remove her makeup and came out really ugly looking heheh. And also with the fake moaning and rushing with the exact same phrase "finish, finish!" They must be trained to do that! Somebody tell them to stop it if they want repeat customers!
Overall, I would return for the beer selection and bar entertainment, but probably skip any extras with the girls! .
At WebWerewolf. Last time I was at the Fortuna I think it was about the same: $100 for short time (it's even printed on the menu!) and $40 for the hotel room I think. Plus pay for the girl to sit with you. Plus pay for overpriced drinks.[/QUOTE]Wow! $35 for a girl to sit next to you, $100 more for a few minutes of poor sex, $35 for a crummy room. How much for the Mexican beer which was your favorite part? Save the $170 and just drink beer!
This is why the P4P scene in VN is dead.
JD
-
Zeus Massage
Right now this is my favorite VIP massage in Hanoi. The massage price is 300K-600K (60-90min 6-7 different kind of massage) , I'm the kind of person who go to VIP massage not only for the HJ or BJ. I like the good professional full body massage. In the Zeus Spa the massage service is great! The place include the lobby and the rooms looks fancy and everything really clean. The rooms sizes big! Large bath tube and separated clean shower cabin.
I visited this place 5 times, so here my last two story:
The first:
After I chosen the massage at the reception (jelly bath 500K. 90min) a guy told me to follow him into the elevator, when moved up to the third floor moved me into one room. He asked me what kind of girl I want, or do I have any girl exactly by number or name? I just told him give me somebody sexy, after he answered okay and told me If I don't like the girl just call him and he can replace to other one. A mid 20 girl entered to the room shortly, her name was Linh (7/10 nice long legs, nice ass, with small tits, and average face) she can speak a little bit English.
She start to prepare the bath for me, until that she asked me to sit into the sauna (the shower cabin is also the sauna). Around 10 minutes later she open the sauna door and ask me to move into the bath. When I sit into the water she started to wash me everywhere (include a hair wash) and take a lots of care to clean my dick. When she cleaned my dick it was actually a soft HJ. She moved her head close to me and firs give a little kiss to my face and moved down to kiss me on my neck. She keep this care for a minute (all the bath part take around 15 minutes). I moved to the massage table and she give me a upper body massage. It was awesome! Her hand is small but very strong. Soon she told me to turn around, she started to give me a massage at my legs. And when she arrived close to my dick she just took into her mouth. Not really a BJ yet. She keep doing massage on my legs but sometimes kiss my dick or suck it a bit. When she finished the massage on my legs asked me for "massage baby?" I said yes. And I expect the argue about the price is coming. But she didn't say anything just grab my dick and give me a great BJ. When we done I take a shower, I give her 500K tip, she said thank you and give me a little kiss on my lips. I think how Linh act is very rare in Hanoi. She doing really great service and not cry for more money like many other girl! I'm sure next time I going to ask for her if I visit zeus again!
The other Zeus story:
This time I got a very funny girl her name is Hien, she is short I think maximum 155cm tall. But she have huge tits and a very nice ass! When I was in the bath tub she moved her body on the way to always push her tits into my face. So I just start to touch her everywhere. And after she asked me "bum bum?". Why not? Okay. The price she said 2mill VND. Very quickly she accept a 1,5 million price, after that she run out from the room shout something on Vietnamese. Few second later somebody give her a A4 paper with glue tape on it, and she fixed it on the small door window. She open a small cupboard under the mirror and take a condom. I was still in the bath tub, so she just take of her cloth and come into the water. My dick was already hard. So she put condom on and ride me in the water.
Zeus is my favorite!
-
[QUOTE=Minus; 1490614]Hey!
Just saw the girls on PVD! 6-7 girls waiting for costumers! I think the police rage is over and they are back in business again![/QUOTE]Exactly where? I went down PVD on Sunday and saw the same places still all locked up.
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1491887]Exactly where? I went down PVD on Sunday and saw the same places still all locked up.[/QUOTE]Same place like before. But you right, I drive there yesterday afternoon and all locked up. Maybe they just working evening, last time I saw them around 7-8PM.
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay;1489654]At WebWerewolf. Last time I was at the Fortuna I think it was about the same: $100 for short time (it's even printed on the menu!) and $40 for the hotel room I think. Plus pay for the girl to sit with you. Plus pay for overpriced drinks.[/QUOTE]Cheers man.
Well that's still not too overpriced. Compared to Moscow, for example.
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1491887]Exactly where? I went down PVD on Sunday and saw the same places still all locked up.[/QUOTE]Pardon me I am not that "local" so far. What is PVD? Pham Van Dong?
-
PVD (Pham Van Dong)
Yes!
Pham van dong is reopen! I saw plenty of girls! But you need to be discreet because of the police!
Have fun!
-
[QUOTE=Johndao; 1490663]Wow! $35 for a girl to sit next to you, $100 more for a few minutes of poor sex, $35 for a crummy room. How much for the Mexican beer which was your favorite part? Save the $170 and just drink beer!
This is why the P4P scene in VN is dead.
JD[/QUOTE]LOL well, when you put it that way.
A week later we returned to the Hanoi Hotel. Oh god, don't go before 8pm, or you'll just be sitting there waiting for the girls to start work, listening to some really crappy karaoke type music. But then I asked for the same girl, because she was really good last time and I was planning to just tell her to shut up this time. She talked to mamasan and got permission to go to that other nearby hotel again, so I saved a bunch of cash compared to my friend who paid a mamasan tip and more expensive hotel. The sex this time was even better. So yeah, next time I'll just call the girl and skip the bar, opposite from my previous review LOL.
Sometimes you just get tired of the free girls, you know? Like it's too much upkeep work and you get bored of your regulars and can't be bothered to chat up somebody new. I'm getting lazy now.
-
[QUOTE=Towel;1494100]Yes! Pham van dong is reopen! I saw plenty of girls! But you need to be discreet because of the police! Have fun![/QUOTE]Let's not get too excited here. On a number of trips along PVD, at varying times of day, I've seen one place open at a time. My guess is that they are trying to reopen but it may take a while.
-
Where is BJ school in Hanoi?
I dunno about you guys, but I become more and convinced there must be a BJ university in Hanoi. There's a university for just about everything else! Pretty much every woman I have met in this city has been a great BJ exponent. Part of it, I think, is enthusiasm. Seems to be a town full of cock-lovers. Not that I'm complaining.
As has been mentioned many times before, there's plenty of gf sex available here if you look for it. Seems to me to be two main places: TNH & Hanoi Massive. Take time, get to know some girls / women and before you know it you'll have more sex than you know what to do with. Keep contact info. I have found that refreshing contact after a few months when things have died down is a great option. Plenty of women who just want sex and no relationship. They want to feel cared for but don't want any attachments. I've found that 25-30 year olds want to explore sex; while 30-40 year olds just want loads of raw sex and are open to pretty much anything. These women will make you feel like a sex king even when you know you're not! Great for the ego.
People who try and tell you that Hanoi is a wasteland just aren't trying hard enough!
However, the hooker range in Hanoi (which all of us feel like sometimes) appears extremely limited. Pretty shitty quality too. Anybody have any fresh leads on good hookers? There's two who regularly advertise on Craigs List. Both of whom are pretty ordinary. There must be others out there. Share some info. By private message is OK if not cool to post publicly.
Happy punting!
-
I've seen a few places recently starting to push the "4 hands massage". I wasn't sure how everything would work out, so I decided to take one for the team. Okay, honestly I went to two different places, just for proper research purposes!
VIP Ngoi Sao. A6 Nguyen Thi Thap. There is a whole street of massage places here where Nguyen Thi Thap crosses Le Van Luong (check google maps)
The other place I tried was around the corner. Green something something. Who cares.
I believe for two girls 100 minutes it was 600k. In theory you would get twice the massage since two girls are doing it though, so I thought it could be worth it. In actuality, in both places it consisted of the girls chatting amongst themselves for the whole time, which obviously kills the mood. The massage wasn't that good either, and being off the beaten path the girls were not that great looking. They were also a little bit shy when there were two girls in the room, so the good part wasn't even that good, and then they each expected a tip. The room and facilities and equipment were very good though, they even had an interesting 3d painting of a naked girl heheh.
I should point out that the 4 hands massage was in very strong contrast to what I experienced in another country, which was all about the customer and quite awesome! So in Hanoi it was such a letdown. However, I did get one of the girl's phone number for some free extras later, so it wasn't a total loss!
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar; 1502163]I dunno about you guys, but I become more and convinced there must be a BJ university in Hanoi. There's a university for just about everything else! Pretty much every woman I have met in this city has been a great BJ exponent. Part of it, I think, is enthusiasm. Seems to be a town full of cock-lovers. Not that I'm complaining.
As has been mentioned many times before, there's plenty of gf sex available here if you look for it. Seems to me to be two main places: TNH & Hanoi Massive. Take time, get to know some girls / women and before you know it you'll have more sex than you know what to do with. Keep contact info. I have found that refreshing contact after a few months when things have died down is a great option. Plenty of women who just want sex and no relationship. They want to feel cared for but don't want any attachments. I've found that 25-30 year olds want to explore sex; while 30-40 year olds just want loads of raw sex and are open to pretty much anything. These women will make you feel like a sex king even when you know you're not! Great for the ego.
People who try and tell you that Hanoi is a wasteland just aren't trying hard enough!
However, the hooker range in Hanoi (which all of us feel like sometimes) appears extremely limited. Pretty shitty quality too. Anybody have any fresh leads on good hookers? There's two who regularly advertise on Craigs List. Both of whom are pretty ordinary. There must be others out there. Share some info. By private message is OK if not cool to post publicly.
Happy punting![/QUOTE]Absolutely agree with this. Just collect phone numbers. You can meet women who you think are right out of your league and then you suddenly realise that if you just invite them for a coffee (always best way to start) and are a little patient, she can be yours. My advice. Go for slightly older, and make your intentions clear early on. Even if she doesn't speak English, take her for coffee, smile at her, exchange numbers and then send a text message in Vietnamese from Google translate, saying you want to kiss her. You need to be generous, and you must make it completely safe for her, meaning no chance of family or friends finding out.
As for the BJ universities, I think some girls learn by working in tam qats. Those places are full of poor young girls fresh from the villages who suck cock in the big city to support families back home. Some get good at it, build up regular clients and then move on. My favourite regular is now a girl about town with elegant clothes, a new motorbike and a job in a hairdresser, but I knew her in her BJ shop days. She still likes it though. One time she was taking a break, just holding my cock, kissing and licking it, her head resting on my stomach, and I asked her "do you like it". She nodded and gave me the sweetest smile before getting back to work. In contrast they hardly ever get good cunnilingus, and I love laying a massage girl down on her own table, parting her legs and then getting down at the Y. If they don't like it I stop, but I've converted at least three to loving it, and I never forget the look of red faced surprised delight on the face of a massage girl who has orgasmed when she was expecting just another drunk bloke to shoot into a wet wipe.
Re payment, unless they're rich, you should pay but in a way that doesn't make her feel like a hoor. Say it's a present, or to pay her rent. This is not just being nice. It means she'll come whenever you call (even after getting married) , but treat you well even though you are both clear it's a transaction.
If you want regular hookers just go to any tam qat and ask for FS. If they say no, try another. I notice that as the country gets richer the BJ shops and brothels are being pushed further out of town and are more hidden. Anyone remember the Emperor barber shop near Vincom Tower, or the days when you could get sucked off against a tree outside 108 hospital.
-
In contrast they hardly ever get good cunnilingus, and I love laying a massage girl down on her own table, parting her legs and then getting down at the Y. If they don't like it I stop, but I've converted at least three to loving it, and I never forget the look of red faced surprised delight on the face of a massage girl who has orgasmed when she was expecting just another drunk bloke to shoot into a wet wipe.
Have to agree fully. Found some regular girls in Hanoi, none had been eaten out by their husbands. So when I did it they went crazy. Have one regular girl (sorry can't pass contact info) , after I eat her clean smelling hairy pussy, she wants me to put a load of cum in it. So have to oblige her. We had 3 rounds of sex in one morning at her place in Hanoi (home alone) and she said 'cannot believe" seems that hubby was a cum and run kind of guy and a one shot deal.
I use tagged to meet viets, but there are other sites I'm sure. They can be a lot of fun if free hehehe.
GG
-
The New Hanoian
I'm new to Hanoi ( I don't speak VN) , where I'll be living for a while, and I have a million questions for you guys. But, just a few (for now).
We'll start here: I recently went with a Vina friend to a few brothels (my 1st in Hanoi) on Tô Ng&7885; see Vâand. Very hot girls. Which must be why each place said they'd charge me. A Westerner. More than 2ce what they were asking from him. For me: 1mil-1. 5mil VND. So with a good tip, that's about $72-$92 US, for an hour. Amazing!
I kept my cash in my pocket. A waste of a taxi ride.
Has anyone else experienced the brothel mark-up? Or was I just in the very wrong place?
Also, I'm staying in the Hang Bai / Hai Ba Trung area, not far from Zone 9. I'm looking for a good hands-on massage & BJ place. Anyone know (safe) places not crazy far from me?
Last: brothels in my area that are better priced in Tay Ho?
Thanks for the guidance, folks.
-
[QUOTE=Minus;1490933]Zeus is my favorite![/QUOTE]Can you point the way to Zeus? Just a street will do; Google is not my friend tonight. This place sounds awesome. I'm on my way!
-
[QUOTE=SeeJustice;1505483]Can you point the way to Zeus? Just a street will do; Google is not my friend tonight. This place sounds awesome. I'm on my way![/QUOTE]Drive by Au Co, you won't miss it I am sure.
Or just show the name to the taxi driver (better show, not say, since the local English is not really English, to say nothing about listening comprehension) , and they will get you there. Just make sure you pick the right taxi.
-
The Viet freebies
My experiences have been that everything, especially pussies, are for sale for absurd amounts of money in Vitnam. These people in this wretched country are all out to extract every penny possible from foreigners.
The girls in Hanoi are not even healthy or good-looking. They mostly have disproportionate figures, bad skin, foul breath, ugly faces and exploitative / manipulative attitudes. Some of these girls have their hips padded with so much fat, their pear-shaped bottom-heavy body look ridiculous.
I was visiting for some business. My government contacts did set up parties with girls, they were young but not too good-looking. They look sick, abnormal. We had to take the girls to a hotel outside of Hanoi near the Red river dike. The girl I took was tall and the best-looking of the group. She was accommodating but cold and unresponsive like a star fish. Sex with her was mechanical, not sweet, fun or sexy. It was obvious she was just renting out her body.
Most likely only old, dumb, ugly Viet women, who could not get any Viet to fuck them, would give up their pussies for free to foreigners.
I would avoid Vitnam altogether for the purposes of finding female company or sex. The Philippines, China, Hong Kong, Thailand etc all have much larger selections of better-looking young girls with batter attitudes and far more reasonable pricings.
Leave the ugly and bitchy Viet women to the comrades...LOL.
-
Just comparing ISG photo threads of Vietnam vs Thailand, it's a slam dunk in favor of Vietnam females IMO.
The percentage of hot P4P ladies is higher with Viet ladies in Singapore than what you see with TGs in LOS.
From the relatively few VN women I've been with, their top performers actually bested anything I've had in Siam.
The top performing 3 star hotels in VN also seem to offer way more value than in the land of the Shins.
-
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker; 1505584]I would avoid Vitnam altogether for the purposes of finding female company or sex. The Philippines, China, Hong Kong, Thailand etc all have much larger selections of better-looking young girls with batter attitudes and far more reasonable pricings.
Leave the ugly and bitchy Viet women to the comrades. LOL.[/QUOTE]How many times have you visited? Of course, first impression is forever, but seems like you didn't want (or didn't have a chance) to take a better look.
-
[QUOTE=WebWerewolf;1505866]How many times have you visited? Of course, first impression is forever, but seems like you didn't want (or didn't have a chance) to take a better look.[/QUOTE]Hi man,
Couldn't agree more. Spent many years in the paradise of workers and farmers. P4p with at least 200 ladies, nearly all very inventive and enthusiastic to make me happy and get some happiness for themselves.
In most places I was the only foreigner ever so something very special, making the girls lining up to get their turn. Bad luck this became much more difficult some 10 yrs ago when massage doors got glaswindows, barbers shut down etc.
Visiting Vietnam nowadays you indeed can believe there is nothing. Lucky they do not know what they are leaving out.
-
Escort contact details
A while back I posted about this escort girl I met through TNH. She has asked me to post on here for any Senior Member to PM me for her e-mail address. She is a nice college age girl. Nice body. Good service. Very good English. Drop me a line if you wish to get her e-mail. She has some excellent skills. No anal though.
-
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1506201]A while back I posted about this escort girl I met through TNH. She has asked me to post on here for any Senior Member to PM me for her e-mail address. She is a nice college age girl. Nice body. Good service. Very good English. Drop me a line if you wish to get her e-mail. She has some excellent skills. No anal though.[/QUOTE]Hi,
Please share her contact number.
Thanks in advance.
-
Hi,
Please share her email with me.
Thanks in advance.
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1506201]A while back I posted about this escort girl I met through TNH. She has asked me to post on here for any Senior Member to PM me for her e-mail address. She is a nice college age girl. Nice body. Good service. Very good English. Drop me a line if you wish to get her e-mail. She has some excellent skills. No anal though.[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1506201]A while back I posted about this escort girl I met through TNH. She has asked me to post on here for any Senior Member to PM me for her e-mail address. She is a nice college age girl. Nice body. Good service. Very good English. Drop me a line if you wish to get her e-mail. She has some excellent skills. No anal though.[/QUOTE]How to pm you?
I want her e-mail.
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
I posted, she replied.
I found many divorced women in 30s in THN.
She sucked my dick when I bent over.
I tried to teach her milking but not a luck.
But. Sucking dick when I bent over, and she is behind me sucking. Very nice.
-
Hoan hoa tham
I have my regulars in Hanoi but sometimes I want to wander in the city and find some new spots. I didn't find any new spots but in you go to Hoan hoa tham, you'll find many tam quat and nha nghi! I don't know if it's for all those tam quat in that street but today when I went to one of them (didn't have any advertisements as a Tam quat) , FS was available! I don't know where it is exactly in Hoan hoa tham but, I will be back again for sure! She wasn't a 10 but she was very hardworking!
-
I went to Fortuna again after having avoided it for a few months, and it seems that they now require your passport to take a lady back to your room! Which is pretty ridiculous since you're not sleeping there over night, and I've never had to show a passport for shorttime girls before at Fortuna or many Nha Nghis. Not sure I want the government to know how often I'm doing this LOL.
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay;1506982]I went to Fortuna again after having avoided it for a few months, and it seems that they now require your passport to take a lady back to your room! Which is pretty ridiculous since you're not sleeping there over night, and I've never had to show a passport for shorttime girls before at Fortuna or many Nha Nghis. Not sure I want the government to know how often I'm doing this LOL.[/QUOTE]I believe there is nothing to worry about. My view is that they were made "an offer they couldn't refuse" so that in case of some "check" which they are surely aware of in advance they would show that they are not a house of sin but a "serious hotel hosting honoured foreign guests". LOL
-
It's all free
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker; 1505584]My experiences have been that everything, especially pussies, are for sale for absurd amounts of money in Vitnam. These people in this wretched country are all out to extract every penny possible from foreigners.
The girls in Hanoi are not even healthy or good-looking. They mostly have disproportionate figures, bad skin, foul breath, ugly faces and exploitative / manipulative attitudes. Some of these girls have their hips padded with so much fat, their pear-shaped bottom-heavy body look ridiculous.
I was visiting for some business. My government contacts did set up parties with girls, they were young but not too good-looking. They look sick, abnormal. We had to take the girls to a hotel outside of Hanoi near the Red river dike. The girl I took was tall and the best-looking of the group. She was accommodating but cold and unresponsive like a star fish. Sex with her was mechanical, not sweet, fun or sexy. It was obvious she was just renting out her body.
Most likely only old, dumb, ugly Viet women, who could not get any Viet to fuck them, would give up their pussies for free to foreigners.
I would avoid Vitnam altogether for the purposes of finding female company or sex. The Philippines, China, Hong Kong, Thailand etc all have much larger selections of better-looking young girls with batter attitudes and far more reasonable pricings.
Leave the ugly and bitchy Viet women to the comrades. LOL.[/QUOTE]Although I agree about being ripped off in my experience it was taxi drivers and market stall owners that were the problem not girls, a Vietnamese girlfriend from the south used to complain that as soon as soon as they heard her southern accent the price would rise in the market.
I lived and worked in Hanoi for three years and in that time I had more free pussy and great sex than I have experienced anywhere else and only paid on two occasions and that was in the first month.
With the help of THN, Tagged, DIA a sweet smile and a willingness to take a little time nurturing contacts I was amply rewarded. My friends ranged from a sweet student and waitress from a local restaurant, a television reporter, fashion designer, office girls a government official who may have been fifty but she was the best fuck of my life and a number of housewives I even met two after smiling at them on the street and then getting into conversation. The two things in common was they all wanted to fuck with a western man and the married ladies were all convinced that their husbands ended up having sex after drinking on business trips and they wanted part of the action. Ok I would take them out for dinner but often some would want to cook for me.
I am no young stud and was 53 with a few extra pounds when I was living in Hanoi so there is hope for everyone although I must admit that I don't think I would have had as much success if I hadn't had an apartment.
-
[QUOTE=Riverstar;1507767]I am no young stud and was 53 with a few extra pounds when I was living in Hanoi so there is hope for everyone although I must admit that I don't think I would have had as much success if I hadn't had an apartment.[/QUOTE]What does having an apartment have to do with it?
Why wouldn't a hotel room be just as effective?
-
[QUOTE=PinkPearl; 1507848]What does having an apartment have to do with it?
Why wouldn't a hotel room be just as effective?[/QUOTE]I 100% agree with Riverstar. Having your own place makes the world of difference. Many women think that going to a hotel is a bit sleazy, whereas going to my place is cool and sophisticated. Good food, good wine, music etc. Goes a long way.
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1508078]I 100% agree with Riverstar. Having your own place makes the world of difference. Many women think that going to a hotel is a bit sleazy, whereas going to my place is cool and sophisticated. Good food, good wine, music etc. Goes a long way.[/QUOTE]The ladies I am talking about are not working girls and would shudder at the thought of running the gauntlet of the hotel reception desk accompanied by a western guy also they would worry about being recognised. One must also recognize the Vietnamese character where the party portray Vietnamese ladies as sweet, innocent and totally faithful to their husbands and anything out side this is considered socially deviant. Inviting a lady to you hotel bedroom can only mean one thing and doesn't give her the opportunity to play the sweet and innocent lady which has become ingrained however visiting your apartment does as the are more reasons to visit someones house even though she knows your motive and is happy to visit you.
I did take three of the ladies away for short holidays and found that they were very happy staying in hotels as you check in together as a couple
-
[QUOTE=WebWerewolf; 1505530]Drive by Au Co, you won't miss it I am sure.
Or just show the name to the taxi driver (better show, not say, since the local English is not really English, to say nothing about listening comprehension) , and they will get you there. Just make sure you pick the right taxi.[/QUOTE]Hi Guys,
First time in Hanoi. May I know where is Zeus Spa? I am staying at the Mecure for tomorrow night before heading to Hai Phong on Tuesday. What time does it closes?
-
[QUOTE=Riverstar; 1508126]The ladies I am talking about are not working girls and would shudder at the thought of running the gauntlet of the hotel reception desk accompanied by a western guy also they would worry about being recognised. One must also recognize the Vietnamese character where the party portray Vietnamese ladies as sweet, innocent and totally faithful to their husbands and anything out side this is considered socially deviant. Inviting a lady to you hotel bedroom can only mean one thing and doesn't give her the opportunity to play the sweet and innocent lady which has become ingrained however visiting your apartment does as the are more reasons to visit someones house even though she knows your motive and is happy to visit you.
I did take three of the ladies away for short holidays and found that they were very happy staying in hotels as you check in together as a couple[/QUOTE]One way around being at hotel reception with a Western guy would be for your Vietnamese lady to check into the hotel & rent a place there on her own, from about $5 & up. Then she could discretely slip over to your room or suite in the same hotel for the main event.
With hotels being more likely to be full of foreigners & apartment buildings full of local Viet people, I have to wonder if it would be the latter where she'd be more likely to be recogized. Though in a city of over 6 million people, it seems like quite a longshot in either case.
Moreover as you took some ladies out for dinner, it seems they are not that concerned about being seen in public with a foreigner.
Hotels, rather than apartments, are places where business meet ups often occur. If your VN girl wanted to play the game of Ms innocent, she could come to your hotel in the appearance of business attire. Or if you are into girls in uniform, she might come dressed up as a doctor or nurse & pretend she's visiting a patient. You might want to inform reception in advance that you are sick & help is on the way.
If your hotel has a bar or restaurant or MP etc in it or nearby, there is the option of offering to meet her there first before inviting her inside for some horizontal fun. Let her have a bottle or two of wine, first, if she likes, to set her heart at ease.
Though if these ladies are all about their fantasy of having sex with a farang, as you seemed to imply, then getting straight down to pleasure with them shouldn't be a problem, should it? After token "romantic" gestures (peacocking) , I suppose.
-
Today I heard from my friend that the Sheraton bar has been completely renovated and no working girls can be found anywhere there anymore. Can anyone else confirm? With the passport requirement at Fortuna, cleanup of the Sheraton bar, are we looking at a new crackdown of our favorite activity?
KukuBird1985. Zeus Spa is at 1/431 Au Co, Tay Ho.
-
How much should one tip at a place like Zeus spa these days ie for just HJ vs BJ etc. What if you just want a normal massage with no extras from a nice girl would 200 vnd suffice? I went there with my vn friend and he was told you just tip 200 but here people are tipping up to 500 for HJ.
-
Yes, I once went with two Vietnamese and one other foreigner. Both VN guys tipped 200k and both foreigners tipped 500k. Personally, I normally start at 200k and they give a pouty disappointed face, then I give in and up it to 500k and they're really happy and do a good job. Most girls will only do HJ unless they really like you or want you to pay more for BJ. It also depends a lot on the place and how often they check, that determines what the girls are allowed to do. But I'm sure the girls expect foreigners to be rich and can afford to tip more, but it's up to you to negotiate. Also if you go to the same girl a few times she will treat you really good!
If no extras then I think the girl would be surprised at a 200k tip for free heheh.
Did I mention I paid 2 million for just a handjob the first time I went to a spa in Hanoi? LOL. Lucky girl, I was a newb! Thank god for these forums.
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay; 1508896]Yes, I once went with two Vietnamese and one other foreigner. Both VN guys tipped 200k and both foreigners tipped 500k. Personally, I normally start at 200k and they give a pouty disappointed face, then I give in and up it to 500k and they're really happy and do a good job. Most girls will only do HJ unless they really like you or want you to pay more for BJ. It also depends a lot on the place and how often they check, that determines what the girls are allowed to do. But I'm sure the girls expect foreigners to be rich and can afford to tip more, but it's up to you to negotiate. Also if you go to the same girl a few times she will treat you really good!
If no extras then I think the girl would be surprised at a 200k tip for free heheh.
Did I mention I paid 2 million for just a handjob the first time I went to a spa in Hanoi? LOL. Lucky girl, I was a newb! Thank god for these forums.[/QUOTE]I have seen it the other way round too: Vietnamese guys throwing their money around in a karaoke joint as if they were at a Roman orgy and spending big bucks, whereas some westerners will bargain down a massage girl until she agrees to toss him off for 100. I never discuss the money, but try to make them understand. Make me happy and I'll make you happy. And I tip accordingly, anything from 50 to millions.
For me there's nothing more annoying than a half hearted hanjob. Better to have a night in with a bottle of wine, youporn and a wet wipe.
-
Now I'm stuck in Singapore my VCupid girls have been complaining that there are not enough westerners around and bored with the local boys who don't know how to lick, come too quickly and are lacking in girth- looks like I need to get back up sharpish to spread some Christmas joy.
-
Xhamster
Try Xhamster!
]I have seen it the other way round too: Vietnamese guys throwing their money around in a karaoke joint as if they were at a Roman orgy and spending big bucks, whereas some westerners will bargain down a massage girl until she agrees to toss him off for 100. I never discuss the money, but try to make them understand. Make me happy and I'll make you happy. And I tip accordingly, anything from 50 to millions.
For me there's nothing more annoying than a half hearted hanjob. Better to have a night in with a bottle of wine, youporn and a wet wipe.[/QUOTE]
-
Craigslist for Hanoi is dead
This is Ding Li formerly of the Beijing thread. In Beijing I found some really good connections with freebies and couples using Craigslist. Unfortunately, here in Hanoi, I have failed miserably despite applying for a number of positions, and placing my own advertisements. Most contacts never reply and the ones who do reply are either gay or weird (and not in a good way).
Nonetheless, I have found a very nice, very lonely married woman using Tagged and have been talking to other ladies. You have to go slowly with the Tagged ladies because they receive lots of inappropriate sexual suggestions so first you must gain their trust. However I do miss the instant sexual gratification from Craigslist contacts.
-
Hi,
About a month ago there was a fight on Craigslist between a Hanoi lady and her customer. After a week of squabbling the lady finally admitted she was HIV positive and was screwing guys without a condom. Betta be careful!
-
Hanoi's street walkers
I've seen many street walkers and girls carried on motos, who have red watery eyes, or spaced out altogether just like rubber dolls.
At night many girls hang out on the street near the main hospital (forgot name) to pick up tricks. They look sick, run down, haggard. Drugs is a big problem with the young unemployed in Hanoi. There must be lots of infected girls.
[QUOTE=Ding Li; 1510903]Hi,
About a month ago there was a fight on Craigslist between a Hanoi lady and her customer. After a week of squabbling the lady finally admitted she was HIV positive and was screwing guys without a condom. Betta be careful![/QUOTE]
-
Hi Ding Li,
Welcome to Hanoi! Here you can try wechat on your phone, and the websites New Hanoian [url]http://tnhvietnam.xemzi.com/[/url] And Vietnam Cupid [url]http://www.vietnamcupid.com/[/url]
Street walkers are really risky, much better to find a full service "tam quat" at night, the shops with the pink lights.
-
3 photos
Vietnam Cupid never fails to deliver quality ladies- personally I go for the 30-50 age group as they tend to know what they want and are financially secure.
Just treat them like the beautiful ladies they are over tea and cakes before delivering the hard ramming that they desire.
-
Midlf
MIDLF stands for Mommies I don't Like to Fuck.
This kind of women usually have to pay guys big sums of money for sex, if they can even get it on seeing their bloated, saggy bodies.
[QUOTE=CoolMachine; 1511408]Vietnam Cupid never fails to deliver quality ladies- personally I go for the 30-50 age group as they tend to know what they want and are financially secure.
Just treat them like the beautiful ladies they are over tea and cakes before delivering the hard ramming that they desire.[/QUOTE]
-
Milf's
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker; 1511427]MIDLF stands for Mommies I don't Like to Fuck.
This kind of women usually have to pay guys big sums of money for sex, if they can even get it on seeing their bloated, saggy bodies.[/QUOTE]To me they are MILF's- because I did- mind you I have received the odd token of appreciation.
-
LukeSkywalker, I'm so sick of all the same 27 yr old skinny vietnamese girls that I'd gladly do a bloated saggy body LOL! Ok maybe not, but the pics were MILF to me, variety is the spice of life!
Update at the Hanoi Hotel: they have been renovating the bar area for the past few weeks. So if you go and don't want a karaoke room then you get put way at the back at a small rundown bar. At least it's where all the girls hang out, so you get to see like 30 girls for a better choice. But it's definitely not someplace to go for fun, just pick a girl and get out of there! I tried some threesomes a few times there, well worth 2x the price and if you tell mamasan what you want she'll get you girls that are friends and comfortable with each other. I've had, shall we say, some very enthusiastic threesomes that way, and got some phone numbers that lead to freebies later. But sometimes you just want to pay for it to experience something / someone new.
I also checked out the Zeus Spa for the first time. Hmmm it looked a lot fancier on their website, it was nothing special really. Cost for 90 min was 600k compared to 450k at my favorite place. They do have a membership plan for 50% off if you buy a membership for 1mil though. Anyways, the dude that takes you to you room asked for a tip to pick a nice girl for me. So what the hell, I gave him 200k. And he brought me a real. Ugly girl. LOL. But she was really fun, had big firm breasts that she was so proud of and let me suck, and let me play with her pussy as she stroked me and got me off in record time. Ok, maybe a bit too quickly, but whatever. The best part was that she didn't ask for a tip at any point, so I just gave her 500k before I left. Her name is Truc #3 (say "chook!") if you want to try her.
Oh, if anyone needs leather gloves that fit big western hands let me know. I now have 3 pairs as gifts from my regulars / girlfriends LOL.
-
Hello,
I'm new here Member!
I have to go to Hanoi in February in the Movenpick hotel.
If you know this hotel is that the masseuses at the spa offer extras?
Is that this hotel accepts that it brings back girls?
Thank you!
-
Hi Quent69,
Hope you will have a good time in Hanoi!
In general, the larger hotels 4+ stars are not girl friendly and the spas are very overpriced. Of course you can bring a girl from the outside into your room discreetly and nobody would know, but there are much better and safer options. On every street you will see signs that say "Nha Nghi" which are small hotels that you pay by the hour and can take girls there easily and are really cheap.
But if you have money to spend and want full service and a nice taste of Hanoi girls, go to the basement club of Fortuna Hotel. $35 to pick a beautiful girl to sit with you, short time sex $100 and $45 or something like that for the hotel room. Other similar option is the club next to the lobby in the Hanoi Hotel.
For spas. Just pick one off the street that says VIP Massage, they are everywhere. Happy ending you should expect to tip 500k VND ($25). For specific places and reports you can read more on the forums, there's some good reading here! .
You can pm me if you need a personal tour guide LOL.
-
Hi Ong Tay,
Thank you for your help.
Can you give me a good address or VIP massages are offered very clean.
Thank you!
-
The freebies
It's difficult to find good-looking girls for sex in Vietnam, pay or no pay. Main reason must be the conservative attitudes of the people. So women, especially good-looking one, are just not avail for sex.
I was hanging out with a bunch of local guys. They ordered 4 call girls for dates. I took the tallest and best-looking one, but she looked below average compared to available girls in China, Thailand or the Philippines. She showed no passion whatsoever in bed. So the whole thing was a big yawn. Some wealthy local guys can arrange orgies for a few people, spending days in an upscale hotel, being entertained by dozens of girls, wining, dining, fucking anyone of them.
But for the average traveler looking for sex, Vietnam is a big waste of time. Better to go to other countries.
[QUOTE=Ong Tay; 1516987]LukeSkywalker, I'm so sick of all the same 27 yr old skinny vietnamese girls that I'd gladly do a bloated saggy body LOL! Ok maybe not, but the pics were MILF to me, variety is the spice of life!
Update at the Hanoi Hotel: they have been renovating the bar area for the past few weeks. So if you go and don't want a karaoke room then you get put way at the bac.[/QUOTE]
-
Quent69, it depends on what area you're staying at. These are my top picks, you can check google maps:
Zeus Spa. 431 Au Co.
Fortuna Spa, top floor of Fortuna Hotel. 6B Lang Ha.
VIP Ngoi Sao, A6 Nguyen Thi Thap.
LukeSkywalker, are you saying you went to both Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel and saw the 400+ girls they have and still didn't think there are any good looking girls in Hanoi? Seriously? Of course if you were out partying with a bunch of local guys and they call 4 random callgirls and you had to pick one, I wouldn't be surprised if the experience wasn't so great. That would be true in any country. (but please send me the local guys contact info LOL). Even if you go to Fortuna with friends, you will be attracted to somebody while your friend is attracted to an entirely different type of person that you find ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all!
I have been to Thailand and Singapore and much prefer Vietnam. But I try to keep an open mind, I'll have to plan a trip to China to see where all these good-looking girls are. The best looking girls in Thailand were boys LOL
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay; 1517756]LukeSkywalker, are you saying you went to both Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel and saw the 400+ girls they have and still didn't think there are any good looking girls in Hanoi?
[snip]
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all!
I have been to Thailand and Singapore and much prefer Vietnam. But I try to keep an open mind, I'll have to plan a trip to China to see where all these good-looking girls are. The best looking girls in Thailand were boys LOL[/QUOTE]I suppose his point is that VN is not an easy hobbying destination like, for example, Thailand or the PI. This is no secret & well known by veteran punters. Of course VN will be better than places like N Korea & perhaps some Arab states.
As for Fortuna it is probably overpriced compared to Angeles City or Pattaya, eh?
In Singapore I recently saw a number of hot VN from Hanoi and Saigon. Similar in looks to those pics posted recently by JuiWan. Got a few cell numbers for my upcoming trip to VN.
If you've ever been to MBK in BKK or Bugis Junction in SG you'ld have seen many hot girls. Maybe VN girls tend to be more white than TGs and have bigger boobs than SG ladies? Although the PRC in SG are often both white & have big knockers. Quite a number of them are stunners like on the HKG.
-
Cream Of The Crop
I guess touch for some and easy for others- for me Hanoi is flooded with quality girls and easily accessible via the various approaches already highlighted in this forum.
A lot of the girls I've been with are x Singapore,
KL, Taiwan and even Shanghai- they are the cream of the crop who have secured their escape ticket via some westerner paying their upkeep but these guys are hardly ever around so we just need to fill in the gaps so to speak.
To me it's a great place to be and easy to find the exact quality I'm looking for- but we are all different
-
Hanoi G2
Hi Gents,
Greetings from the dusts of Abu Dhabi!
I have the pleasure of visiting Hanoi 07 Feb. 15 Feb and will be staying in The Lake Side Hotel. I would be very grateful for any intelligence on this hotel regarding 'friendliness'.
Naturally I've scanned this forum and picked up on the main haunts (many thanks to all contributors). If anyone is so inclined, I would be also grateful for a local guide / wingman that would show me the ropes one evening!
The only offerings I can give are good intelligence on Abu Dhabi and Bangkok (Sukhumvit) where I live. Despite working here, in the dust!
Please drop me a private message!
Kindest regards,
Bill
-
Sakura Massage
Address: 217 Au Co.
(Easy to find it!)
Price: 30$.120min massage.
Tip: 15-75$ (depends on girls / service)
I visited the place 3 times already. This massage open not long ago, so everything nice and new, the interior have a nice Japanese design.
The massage part same like Zeus or Moscow, which mean very good service. First start with sauna, after the girl wash me in the bathtub. Go to the massage table for a long cool massage, then the girl ask: "massage baby?"
And this is the part what I really like in this place. When I answer yes. The girl just grab my dick and start to work, not asking the irritating question "how much you tip for me?"
My first time visit in Sakura ended with a BJ. The girl let me completely undress her. (This usual in Sakura) the girl was 6/10, with two huge watermelon. Her act was long and cool so I tip her 500K.
Second visit: HJ, this girl was a bit shy. I felt even a bit guilty, because she looks so innocent. She tried to explain to me, she doesn't know how to do BJ, so she give me a simple HJ, she also let me undress her until panties, the act was very medium. But I think its only because she is looks like really new in this job. She was pretty 8/10 Slim short body with small tits, cute face. I give her 300K, and she looks honestly super happy. (as I told she is new.)
Third visit: The same girl like the first one, the different was this time the massage ended with FS. Tip: 1.5 million I don't remember her name, but the number is 11.
-
Thanks for the report on Sakura Massage, I saw it before as I passed by and now I'll have to try it sometime!
Chuc mung nam moi! Tet den roi. That means all the girls have gone home for lunar new year and Hanoi is like a ghost town for the next week. Good luck finding anything that is open!
Lately I have seen a bunch of call girls advertising on WeChat and Zalo for FS 300k. Basically you call them and they meet you at a nha nghi and you have a quick fuck. Don't expect much, but hey it's only 300k plus about 100k for the hotel for FS. They don't speak English but maybe you can use google translate and text them or something heheh pm me if you want a few numbers. I've only tried one and it was ok. Sometimes you can't be bothered to take somebody out for coffee and just want to do your business and get out of there and not have them bug you afterwards LOL
-
Ong Tay knows his shiit
That's total US$20 sex and room. Not bad.
Thanks for sharing this good info.
[QUOTE=Ong Tay; 1525143]Thanks for the report on Sakura Massage, I saw it before as I passed by and now I'll have to try it sometime!
Chuc mung nam moi! Tet den roi. That means all the girls have gone home for lunar new year and Hanoi is like a ghost town for the next week. Good luck finding anything that is open!
Lately I have seen a bunch of call girls advertising on WeChat and Zalo for FS 300k. Basically you call them and they meet you at a nha nghi and you have a quick fuck. Don't expect much, but hey it's only 300k plus about 100k for the hotel for FS. They don't speak English but maybe you can use google translate and text them or something heheh pm me if you want a few numbers. I've only tried one and it was ok. Sometimes you can't be bothered to take somebody out for coffee and just want to do your business and get out of there and not have them bug you afterwards LOL[/QUOTE]
-
Wechat
Well, for wechat, it depends on your area where you live! In my area, no advertisement for FS or for anything else.
[QUOTE=Ong Tay; 1525143]Thanks for the report on Sakura Massage, I saw it before as I passed by and now I'll have to try it sometime!
Chuc mung nam moi! Tet den roi. That means all the girls have gone home for lunar new year and Hanoi is like a ghost town for the next week. Good luck finding anything that is open!
Lately I have seen a bunch of call girls advertising on WeChat and Zalo for FS 300k. Basically you call them and they meet you at a nha nghi and you have a quick fuck. Don't expect much, but hey it's only 300k plus about 100k for the hotel for FS. They don't speak English but maybe you can use google translate and text them or something heheh pm me if you want a few numbers. I've only tried one and it was ok. Sometimes you can't be bothered to take somebody out for coffee and just want to do your business and get out of there and not have them bug you afterwards LOL[/QUOTE]
-
Hi,
This is my first post to this site.
Have been to Hanoi for the first time for tourism. After reading so many posts on this site, I decided to go with one taxi driver near my 5* hotel. One taxi driver approached me near my hotel, told me he can arrange girl in hotel room. After some discussion, I decided to venture.
He bought one girl after about 2 hours of waiting. Asking for $ 100. Settled for $80. I was not sure whether hotel will allow girl but taxi driver managed to send her to my room.
Look was 6-7/10 with average boobs. Service was excellent, totall GF experience. I was toally pleased. She was willing to do all except anal.
If you need, pm me for contact detail of taxi driver.
-
Tet action
[QUOTE=Ong Tay;1525143]Chuc mung nam moi! Tet den roi. That means all the girls have gone home for lunar new year and Hanoi is like a ghost town for the next week. Good luck finding anything that is open![/QUOTE]I used to think that Boss Club / Fortuna would be still available.
-
[QUOTE=KetanMehta; 1526092]Hi,
This is my first post to this site.
Have been to Hanoi for the first time for tourism. After reading so many posts on this site, I decided to go with one taxi driver near my 5* hotel. One taxi driver approached me near my hotel, told me he can arrange girl in hotel room. After some discussion, I decided to venture.
He bought one girl after about 2 hours of waiting. Asking for $ 100. Settled for $80. I was not sure whether hotel will allow girl but taxi driver managed to send her to my room.
Look was 6-7/10 with average boobs. Service was excellent, totall GF experience. I was toally pleased. She was willing to do all except anal.
If you need, pm me for contact detail of taxi driver.[/QUOTE]How to PM here?
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
[QUOTE=KetanMehta; 1526092]Hi,
This is my first post to this site.
Have been to Hanoi for the first time for tourism. After reading so many posts on this site, I decided to go with one taxi driver near my 5* hotel. One taxi driver approached me near my hotel, told me he can arrange girl in hotel room. After some discussion, I decided to venture.
He bought one girl after about 2 hours of waiting. Asking for $ 100. Settled for $80. I was not sure whether hotel will allow girl but taxi driver managed to send her to my room.
Look was 6-7/10 with average boobs. Service was excellent, totall GF experience. I was toally pleased. She was willing to do all except anal.
If you need, pm me for contact detail of taxi driver.[/QUOTE]80 dollar for 2h sex. Not bad in this country. Only 4 months salery for normal hotelworker.
-
Tet
[QUOTE=WebWerewolf;1526216]I used to think that Boss Club / Fortuna would be still available.[/QUOTE]Hi,
I am unsure about Boss and VIP style places but some Tam Quats were open yesterday afternoon. Thuy Khue St and also 1 in Ha Hoi St area so.
-
[QUOTE=Willyboy;1526583]80 dollar for 2h sex. Not bad in this country. Only 4 months salery for normal hotelworker.[/QUOTE]80 USD is 4 month salary? I think I start to understand why few people cry about prices in Hanoi.
Just to see clear: in Hanoi the average salary is 200-250USD / month. My house maid with clean up make 250 / month, and its not a high end job.
80USD for sex is sounds a lot compare with other average salary, but in VN the prostitution is illegal. And its not Thailand where the police don't care about this kind of activity. This girls who make money with sex, risk few year jail. So this is the reason why they are not cheap.
So many foreigner who come here think "yeah I'll pick up a girl for a week with 10$. Its Vietnam, I'll be the king with 10$!" 30 years ago after the war, when most of the Vietnamese starved it was true, I heard stories girls sold their bodies for a small bag of rice. But these days Vietnam is not that cheap country any more. If you want to have sex for coins travel to Laos, Cambodia or Africa.
-
[QUOTE=KetanMehta; 1526092]Hi,
This is my first post to this site.
Have been to Hanoi for the first time for tourism. After reading so many posts on this site, I decided to go with one taxi driver near my 5* hotel. One taxi driver approached me near my hotel, told me he can arrange girl in hotel room. After some discussion, I decided to venture.
He bought one girl after about 2 hours of waiting. Asking for $ 100. Settled for $80. I was not sure whether hotel will allow girl but taxi driver managed to send her to my room.
Look was 6-7/10 with average boobs. Service was excellent, totall GF experience. I was toally pleased. She was willing to do all except anal.
If you need, pm me for contact detail of taxi driver.[/QUOTE]Never go for a third party or a mediator. You will always end up spending twice the amount.
My first few days, I paid over 150$, which included madam fees, motorbike guy's fees, girl's extra fees and what not, and later I realize that deal I could have got for max 50$.
Go to Fortuna, Hanoi Hotel (pricey but best ones). Or To Ngoc Van for the FS places for under 1 million VND.
-
[QUOTE=Sydney316; 1527954]Never go for a third party or a mediator. You will always end up spending twice the amount.
My first few days, I paid over 150$, which included madam fees, motorbike guy's fees, girl's extra fees and what not, and later I realize that deal I could have got for max 50$.
Go to Fortuna, Hanoi Hotel (pricey but best ones). Or To Ngoc Van for the FS places for under 1 million VND.[/QUOTE]Don't go to the places in Ngoc van they are really low end and are the sorts of places where the girls are working after being trafficked hence the poor reports on here. If you want full service for a million or less just go to any of the local VIP massage type places and once you hit it off with a girl many are willing to meet in a hotel or Nha Nghi for around 700k to a million. Also there are many massage places in the outer districts ie long bien or dong anh where you can get full service for 500 k on the spot. Go a little further to say Tuson and it becomes 300 k.
-
Seventeen Cowboys or other popular name "Seventeen Salon".
Address: 98B Tran Hung Dao.
This place is a bar, with live music. If you sit in and order a beer, soon girls will appear and sit next to you to talk and keep you drinking. Most of this girls here willing to go our after work to hotel for FS. The Bar is stay open until midnight. So I recommend to come here around 10-11PM drink few beer, choose the girl, and wait until her shift ending. 20-40 girl in the bar, most of them 7-8/10, but if you lucky easy to pick up even 9/10 girls. The price is 50-150$ for ST FS depends on girl, and your negotiation skills. One my friend got a BJ in the bar restroom for 25$, so its also a option here. (Once I asked a girl here and she refuse the BJ on site, so I think not all girl doing this)
The beer not cheap 3-5$ If I remember correct, but wroth a try. Also good place to collect phone numbers, and ask the girls for meet next day.
-
Fortuna Basement
I got off the plane, checked into the Lake Side Hotel. 2 beautiful, little local girls behind the counter. Just my spec. Little spinners and cute. Are these a good omen for things to come? I had hopes!
The Lake Side Hotel has certainly seen better days. The carpet could do with a shampoo, at least. Nonetheless, the room is of adequate size, the shower and crapper work, and the bed is clean and comfortable. Hopefully, I will be able to put it to the endurance test soon!
Showered, first stop ATM and then off to the infamous Fortuna basement. Wow! A bevy of beauties in the entrance to the basement 'bar' area. All stood up and so excited to see me (or the prospect of my wallet). I wandered to the bar and was pursued by Helen, the mamas an. Helen asked me if I wanted a lady to accompany me now. I answered that I'd like 15 minutes at the bar just to unwind and then, yes, probably! The girls were busy running around to tables when guests arrived. There was also a steady stream of traffic from the entrance where the girls were sat, passed me at the bar, to the toilets. Strangely, though, very little attempt was made to make eye contact let alone to engage me in conversation. I wondered if I had grown a second head on the incoming flight. Strange and unusual behaviour for working girls.
I decided I wanted to play and tried, in vain, to engage one or two in conversation, or at least give the green light, as they passed. Really, some little sweethearts (mostly 7 and 8s but there were certainly a few 9s, if not 10s). I looked for Helen, but she was nowhere to be seen. I then looked at my watch and saw that it was 23:15hrs. Time to make a move or look elsewhere. I asked for my bill. A mere 240, 000 ($10-12) for an orange juice. Hmmm. I realised I wasn't in Sukhumvit, Bangkok! I chose to leave as obviously my body language and newbie-ness was not fitting for this place tonight! No problem, scene surveyed, a little wiser for the next time! Disappointed though as I had $100 or so and something burning in my pocket!
Tomorrow night is Saturday night.
-
17 Cowboys and Flunked Massage
From the Fortuna Basement to the 17 Cowboys. Arrived at 23:30hrs.
The Filipina band was belching out noise above my decibel comfort level. The place was not so full. However, the waitresses and staff all looked pretty good. The place seemed friendly enough. The waitress that served me certainly was flirty. Even though I had difficulty hearing her. Shame she wasn't the prettiest (6/10) and certainly not a spinner. So, I did not pursue the conversation except for exchanging smiles.
Unfortunately, my drink arrived and the noisy band finished. With it, the ugly lights came on and a made scamper was made by the bar staff to get their handbags and PUFO (pack up and f*ck off!). I was sitting at the bar and observed several of the girls behind the bar give out their telephone numbers. This looks encouraging as there certainly are some sweeties to be had from here! However, it looks as though I shall have to accept that tonight is merely a recce. Shame, I've still got $100+ and something burning in my pocket!
Outside. 20 or so 17 Cowboy male staff all vying to escort me to a waiting taxi. I sat in the taxi and the male staff guy is begging me for a tip as he has an umbrella. Really, quite aggressively, or at least quite assertively."Tomorrow, Son. Tomorrow."
The taxi driver is a young man. He is quite happy to take me to The Lake Side Hotel, but he knows many beautiful ladies who would give me a 2hr massage for $20 and full service for $100. Strange, that, eh? I have $100+ and something burning in my pocket."Nah, not tonight, thanks" But then again, who dares wins!"Ok, take me to massage lady" The taxi takes me to a massage parlour near to the Turtle Tower.
The pimp inside wants 500, 000 ($25) to arrange body massage or $100 for full service. Being a little over 18 and a relatively experienced monger, I tell him $20 (400, 000) at least body massage. And no fat lady. Pretty lady. He agrees, but doesn't have any change. Ok. I should have armed myself with smaller notes! 500, 000 for 2hr body massage and if lady good, full service. Lady turns up. Yep, she's pretty. Dressed in shorts and T shirt and large spectacles. Nonetheless, she certainly is a cute spinner with very limit English. Having changed in the room, and having to put on the provided boxer shorts, she starts. 10 minutes into it, I don't get any vibes that anything special is going to be offered. So I ask her for a special, or full service massage."No understandee" came back. I touched her on her arm, and she said,"no Sir, massage only" "Tired" 30 minutes later I asked her if she wanted to give full service,"No understand, tired!" Ok. Enough fun, it is one of those nights. Just put it down to a recce. I said thank you, time to go to bed! The girl started asking for a tip. I told her that I paid down stairs and then all of a sudden, her English was pretty good! Äh, that is only for room and boss. No salary. I work for tip." I give you good massage, etc, etc." I gave her 10, 000 ($5)"Not enough, I gave you good massage" "Quiet, stop moaning. I've had 40 minutes, asked you for special. You too tired. Enough!" She follows me downstairs begging. Damn, where am I? India?
Luckily, the guy downstairs is ok (He should be, he's already had me for $25!) No complaints, just a little sheepish. The taxi is outside awaiting. In the taxi, the kid is surprised to see me so soon. I told him no luck, no special. Back to the Lakeside Hotel. The meter is running, and damn, it is running fast! From near the Turtle Tower to the Lakeside Hotel. 400, 000 ($20). Hmmm, not sure about this, but I'm a newbie to Vietnam and learning fast. Reading the posts, it would appear as though Hanoi is a lot different to Bangkok. Whilst the girls are pretty, the customs aren't so nice!
It's all part of life experiences.
Hanoi Hotel tonight and the hunt for a good sports bar to watch The Chelsea at midnight. Well, what else is there in life apart from pleasuring beautiful spinners and watching Chelsea? Even though, it appears as though Chelsea are also having difficulty scoring at the moment!
-
[QUOTE=ChelseaBill; 1529286]From the Fortuna Basement to the 17 Cowboys. Arrived at 23:30hrs.
The Filipina band was belching out noise above my decibel comfort level. The place was not so full. However, the waitresses and staff all looked pretty good. The place seemed friendly enough. The waitress that served me certainly was flirty. Even though I had difficulty hearing her. Shame she wasn't the prettiest (6/10) and certainly not a spinner. So, I did not pursue the conversation except for exchanging smiles.
Unfortunately, my drink arrived and the noisy band finished. With it, the ugly lights came on and a made scamper was made by the bar staff to get their handbags and PUFO (pack up and f*ck off!). I was sitting at the bar and observed several of the girls behind the bar give out their telephone numbers. This looks encouraging as there certainly are some sweeties to be had from here! However, it looks as though I shall have to accept that tonight is merely a recce. Shame, I've still got $100+ and something burning in my pocket!
Outside. 20 or so 17 Cowboy male staff all vying to escort me to a waiting taxi. I sat in the taxi and the male staff guy is begging me for a tip as he has an umbrella. Really, quite aggressively, or at least quite assertively...[/QUOTE]Great report! You tipped her nicely what does she want American prices. She must have met along of American suckers before. I would have start saying I don't understand English when she is asking for tip like she did to you. LOL
-
17 Cowboys Again
After reading the reports about the good food (ribs) on a. And. Other website, and in wake of my observations the previous evening, I decided to give the 17 Cowboys a go again. I had aspirations to get a telephone number or two from a couple of the stunning staff on display there.
I turned up at about 20:30hrs. Ribs were on my mind! Upon arrival, I was immediately ushered upstairs by a trim hostess. Not exactly a 10, but certainly do-able!"Why upstairs?" I asked. The encouraging answer that came back was "Because I can take care of you better up there!" Well, can't argue with that, eh?
The hostess took me upstairs, we passed x2 10/10s standing around waiting to serve customers. Really, x2 10/10s. Wow! I was sat down and my order taken for ribs and an orange juice. I asked my hostess if she would like anything to drink,"No thank you, I am full!" she answered. I thought that this was strange, after all, what is the primary purpose of a hostess, if it is not to sell food and beverages? My mind started to race. Perhaps she just wanted to get a big tip and an even better tip after work? Whilst eating the paltry, burnt offerings that was offered up as piggy ribs, a notice was thrust under my nose that the 17 Cowboys were delighted to announce that they had a special Vietnamese singer this evening, and in order to cover costs, they would be charging VND 400, 000 cover charge after 22:00hrs."OK, no problem!" However, I realised that it was a Saturday evening and Premier League football should be showing elsewhere, as there wasn't a cat in hell's chance that any football was going to be shewn in this bar. The hosted was touchy, touchy and suggestive. I asked her "how it worked?" to which she replied that she would escort me on the premises whilst I was there. And after? Errr, not sure. No problem, there are plenty of pretty girls in Hanoi, and I remembered the bevy of beauties at The Fortuna. They were dead certs and ready for the taking. I asked for my bill, it came to some VND275, xxx. I was thinking of dropping the hostess $10 (VND 200, 000) but then she said,"VND 225, 000 is very little money for you. And a big tip for me. You do not want your change, you give me the change". Whilst it was my plan to give her the 200, 000, I am still a little old fashioned and don't like the girls to ask or beg for drinks or tips. Kinda pisses me off. Learn some manners, or at least have some dignity like your sisters in Sukhumvit, Bangkok. I told her to bring me back VND 100, 000 as the change, as I wasn't used to girls telling what tip to give. The 100, 000 came back and like the soft prat I am, I gave it to the hostess. She thanked me and let me walk out of the bar unescorted. The Vietnamese bargirls certainly are more forward than there counterparts in Nana or Cowboy.
So, still having a couple of hundred US$ in my pocket and something else burning a hole in my pocket, I decided to go for a dead cert. The question was, Fortuna or Hanoi Hotel?
-
17 Cowboys Again
After reading the reports about the good food (ribs) on a. And. Other website, and in wake of my observations the previous evening, I decided to give the 17 Cowboys a go again. I had aspirations to get a telephone number or two from a couple of the stunning staff on display there.
I turned up at about 20:30hrs. Ribs were on my mind! Upon arrival, I was immediately ushered upstairs by a trim hostess. Not exactly a 10, but certainly do-able!"Why upstairs?" I asked. The encouraging answer that came back was "Because I can take care of you better up there!" Well, can't argue with that, eh?
The hostess took me upstairs, we passed x2 10/10s standing around waiting to serve customers. Really, x2 10/10s. Wow! I was sat down and my order taken for ribs and an orange juice. I asked my hostess if she would like anything to drink,"No thank you, I am full!" she answered. I thought that this was strange, after all, what is the primary purpose of a hostess, if it is not to sell food and beverages? My mind started to race. Perhaps she just wanted to get a big tip and an even better tip after work? Whilst eating the paltry, burnt offerings that was offered up as piggy ribs, a notice was thrust under my nose that the 17 Cowboys were delighted to announce that they had a special Vietnamese singer this evening, and in order to cover costs, they would be charging VND 400, 000 cover charge after 22:00hrs."OK, no problem!" However, I realised that it was a Saturday evening and Premier League football should be showing elsewhere, as there wasn't a cat in hell's chance that any football was going to be shewn in this bar. The hosted was touchy, touchy and suggestive. I asked her "how it worked?" to which she replied that she would escort me on the premises whilst I was there. And after? Errr, not sure. No problem, there are plenty of pretty girls in Hanoi, and I remembered the bevy of beauties at The Fortuna. They were dead certs and ready for the taking. I asked for my bill, it came to some VND275, xxx. I was thinking of dropping the hostess $10 (VND 200, 000) but then she said,"VND 225, 000 is very little money for you. And a big tip for me. You do not want your change, you give me the change". Whilst it was my plan to give her the 200, 000, I am still a little old fashioned and don't like the girls to ask or beg for drinks or tips. Kinda pisses me off. Learn some manners, or at least have some dignity like your sisters in Sukhumvit, Bangkok. I told her to bring me back VND 100, 000 as the change, as I wasn't used to girls telling what tip to give. The 100, 000 came back and like the soft prat I am, I gave it to the hostess. She thanked me and let me walk out of the bar unescorted. The Vietnamese bargirls certainly are more forward than there counterparts in Nana or Cowboy.
So, still having a couple of hundred US$ in my pocket and something else burning a hole in my pocket, I decided to go for a dead cert. The question was, Fortuna or Hanoi Hotel?
-
Hanoi Hotel
So, still having a couple of hundred US$ in my pocket and something else burning a hole in my pocket, I decided to go for a dead cert. The question was, Fortuna or Hanoi Hotel?
Hanoi Hotel was close to The Lake Side, and I had still to visit the infamous Hanoi Hotel. So, Hanoi Hotel it was.
Upon arrival, I could hear the dulcet tones of chickens being strangled aka karaoke. It must be the bar to head for. Up the stairs to the right hand side of the main hotel entrance ably escorted by a uniformed MILF. The uniformed MILF handed me over to a young barman whose first words were,"So you want lady?" Err, not just yet! May I sit down and take a few minutes?"Sure, I know you want lady! Otherwise you no come here!" First of all, an orange juice please! . And let me just observe for a few minutes, eh?"No problem!" Well, there were certainly beautiful girls all around. A cluster of well dressed escorts in the near right hand corner, several lovely girls already attached to some bar flies, and wow. 4-5 absolute stunners behind the bar. One wearing a one piece red swimsuit sporting a small but very enticing, camel toe! I assumed that the girls behind the bar, supporting the barmen, were probably working girls from the squad but couldn't work due to other reasons, such as the occasional period. But what lovely eye candy they were!
The Mamasan approached me and asked me if I would like a girl for company."Sure! That would be nice!" Mama brought over 6-7 immaculate dressed girls and asked me to pick. Now the scene in the Hanoi Hotel is much better than The Fortuna Hotel in my opinion, as it is relatively well lit, and one can see the girls much better. I asked the girls who could speak English. Strange, they all raised their hands! OK! A lovely girl in the traditional white smock (forgive my ignorance about the name of this traditional dress) and trousers caught my attention. Pert tits, lovely big eyes and she looked quite petite. Plus a lovely, beaming smile. Easy choice!
Peung (Karioke 39) joined me and had a Coke. She was flirting and touching me a lot. I loved the attention. Sat at the bar with a lovely little thing gently rubbing herself against me and caressing, subtly my leg."Massage for Sir?" Of course, that would be very nice! I take you to my hotel, Lake Side."Cannot Sir. Lake Side no lady." OK, here we go. No massage? Ï like you lot. I give you free massage!" Long time no lady. I would like more than massage."I massage you everything! You enjoy 100%" Now this little thing was sweet, but I wanted to make sure that I was going to get the full service that had eluded me since my arrival in Hanoi. May I speak to the Mamasan? Number 39 called over the mamas an. I explained to mamas an that I wanted full service and was Peung up for it? Mama asked Peung something in Vietnamese. Mamasan said Peung was up for it. The rates were $100 for short time and $150 for all night. However, PEung had already told mama that I was staying at The Lake Side. Lakeside no allow lady. Iasked Mama if she could arrange a room for me at The Hanoi Hotel."Of course. US $55 for nice room. All night" But you must pay me cash for room. A US $50 bill plus VND 100, 000 was given to mama. Within minutes I had a magnetic room key for room 305 given to me by mama.
The bar bill came to VND 1, 000, xxx which was for a Coke, an orange juice and the company of my escort. This ain't too shabby when one thinks of the going rate of AED 500 (US $150) in Abu Dhabi for a Chinese freelance takeaway, plus the beverages, in far less ambient environment.
I called the mamas an over again, gave her VND 200, 000 (US $10) as a tip. Mama was all over me like a cheap suit. It would appear that she rarely gets tips. Strange, I thought that this basic tip to any mama was not only good etiquette but would endear good service in the future. Is tipping mamas in Hanoi not a regular practice? Anyhow. Off to room 305. Room 305 turned out to be a suite. Nice one Mama! The rooms in the Hanoi Hotel are far superior than the rooms in its sister hotel, The Lake Side. Far superior. I decided I would stay the night. I took advantage of the shower whilst waiting for Peung. X2 dressing gowns (dressing robes in American dialect) were in the wardrobe along by the safe. Perfect. Flatscreen TVs in both the lounge and bedroom. Good. And bingo, Premier League football, and bugger me! The Chelsea game is being broadcast! I'm lying on the couch waiting for my provider to turn up. Peung turns up and showers and comes to the lounge wearing just the dressing gown. I'm laying on the couch with 20 minutes of the game to go and ask Peung's permission to watch the game before combat. Sure, Peung likes football. We're lying on the small couch and Peung is rubbing my knob and asking me if I want short time or long time. My brains being transferred to my knob see / o Peung's gentle handling of course scream "Long time!" Why not. It's a better room than my Lake Side room. I've paid for the room. So only the $50 delta extra for a screw in the morning. Why not?
I gave Peung the choice. She chose long time. Funny that, eh? After choosing long time, Peung decided to get on her knees and give me a BBBJ."Ah come on woman! Chelsea's on!" But, the warm, wet caresses of her expert tongue got my attention. I enjoyed the attention and though of how wet and tight she maybe. I asked Peung to stop as I didn't want to come just yet!
We moved to the bedroom and put the game on. Peung spooned into me and allowed me to gently caress her small, but perfectly formed tits. Now after her tongue service and fondling Peung's tits, my old man was itching for a bit of action. I decided to start nibbling PEung's earlobes and neck. She started to moan and squirm. Damn, I love it when the wenches squirm and moan! Moving my tongue onto her nipples and caressing her all over, I have her squirming and moaning with a vengeance within minutes. Peung puts my hand down to her box. She's dripping wet! Bingo! I move a few fingers over her wet box and gently dip one into her. Still makin Peung squirm I decide to do the sniff test of her boxes' juice. All clear! No odour! Green light for DATY! Down I go on her! After about 45 seconds Peung pushes my head away "Too much. Use fingers or f*ck me now!" No, no, no. Not yet! I gently caress her box by which time Peung has pivoted 180% and decided to give me another BBBJ. She doesn't want my tongue in her tight snatch, but my fingers gently caressing her outer lips. No problem. Within minutes Peung is coming. I had to pull her off of me or I would have come as well. She certainly is a passionate little thing. Right. Now for the main course! Condom on, Peung laying on her back, and I slip a centimetre or two inside her. She loves it. Just a centimetre or two. Gently and slowly playing with her lips and entrance. Peung is squirming and moaning and pulling me into her. I have to oblige the lady and dive all the way up to the hilt. Now I'm not a big boy by any stretch of the imagination, but I usually bottom out in nice tight, little SE Asia spinners. And tonight was no exception. Most girls like it but cannot stand too much hammer on their uterus. Peung didn't object and liked it. It doesn't get much better than this! Chelsea winning 3-0 and going top of the Premier League. Nice hotel suite. No telephone to be interrupted by the missus back home and a passionate, tight, little SE Asian spinner wanting to be f*cked and f*cked hard. 40 minutes of various positions was all I could stand. The pig in me want ed release. With PEung back on her back and her legs wrapped around me, she could still move her arse enough for me to know she was fully engaged and heading for the finish line with me. I told Peung I wanted to come. She dropped her legs down and used them to produce a really sublime rymthmical f*cking motion and said,"Come! Come inside me!" I had to check the condom as I was going to hit the vinegar strokes and push her head through the head board!
Job done! A good punt!
Cost $35 for escort. $55 for room. $150 for all night, full service.
Looks 8/10.
Sex 8/10.
Ambience 9/10.
Overall punt 8/10.
Definitely going back to Hanoi Hotel. Damn, I may even move my room to there! Finally, second night success. I must be getting old!
-
First, thanks for the most informative report; I'm travelling the first time to Hanoi and am a little confused what is being called the Hanoi Hilton? When I google it, I just receive the standard reply for all Hanoi Hotels; could you please tell me what the exact name of the hotel is.
Thanks
[QUOTE=ChelseaBill; 1529843]So, still having a couple of hundred US$ in my pocket and something else burning a hole in my pocket, I decided to go for a dead cert. The question was, Fortuna or Hanoi Hotel?
Hanoi Hotel was close to The Lake Side, and I had still to visit the infamous Hanoi Hotel. So, Hanoi Hotel it was.
Upon arrival, I could hear the dulcet tones of chickens being strangled aka karaoke. It must be the bar to head for. Up the stairs to the right hand side of the main hotel entrance ably escorted by a uniformed MILF. The uniformed MILF handed me over to a young barman whose first words were,"So you want lady?" Err, not just yet! May I sit down and take a few minutes?"Sure, I know you want lady! Otherwise you no come here!" First of all, an orange juice please! . And let me just observe for a few minutes, eh?"No problem!" Well, there were certainly beautiful girls all around. A cluster of well dressed escorts in the near right hand corner, several lovely girls already attached to some bar flies, and wow. 4-5 absolute stunners behind the bar. One wearing a one piece red swimsuit sporting a small but very enticing, camel toe! I assumed that the girls behind the bar, supporting the barmen, were probably working girls from the squad but couldn't work due to other reasons, such as the occasional period...[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=PorscheDriver; 1529873]First, thanks for the most informative report; I'm travelling the first time to Hanoi and am a little confused what is being called the Hanoi Hilton? When I google it, I just receive the standard reply for all Hanoi Hotels; could you please tell me what the exact name of the hotel is.
Thanks[/QUOTE]It's the prison from the war. Its called Hanoi Hilton.
-
The Hanoi Hilton or Hoa Lo prison
The Hanoi Hilton is the pseudonym US military pilots used to call the old French-built Hoa Lo prison in Hanoi during the Vietnam war in the 60's and 70's.
During the war over hundreds American military pilots shot down over Vietnam were imprisoned in Hoa Lo prison in Hanoi with routine interrogation and torture. This is probably the worst place to be in the war. American pilots ironically named it the Hanoi Hilton.
After the war, Hanoi turned it into a museum showing the cruelty of French colonists towards the people of Vietnam, but there was nothing displayed about American prisoners. The museum shows cells with wooden platforms and shackles for beds, torture equipment and the original guillotine used to execute prisoners.
Hanoi Hilton is a sick play of name. I doubt Hilton hotel will ever build a hotel with this name in Hanoi.
[QUOTE=PorscheDriver; 1529873]First, thanks for the most informative report; I'm travelling the first time to Hanoi and am a little confused what is being called the Hanoi Hilton? When I google it, I just receive the standard reply for all Hanoi Hotels; could you please tell me what the exact name of the hotel is.
Thanks[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=PorscheDriver;1529873]First, thanks for the most informative report; I'm travelling the first time to Hanoi and am a little confused what is being called the Hanoi Hilton? When I google it, I just receive the standard reply for all Hanoi Hotels; could you please tell me what the exact name of the hotel is.[/QUOTE]Try googling Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel or just go here:
[url]http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293924-d301984-Reviews-Hilton_Hanoi_Opera-Hanoi.html[/url]
-
[QUOTE=Athena1;1528200]Don't go to the places in Ngoc van they are really low end and are the sorts of places where the girls are working after being trafficked hence the poor reports on here. If you want full service for a million or less just go to any of the local VIP massage type places and once you hit it off with a girl many are willing to meet in a hotel or Nha Nghi for around 700k to a million. Also there are many massage places in the outer districts ie long bien or dong anh where you can get full service for 500 k on the spot. Go a little further to say Tuson and it becomes 300 k.[/QUOTE]But I never tried to get an FS out of massage places, because they were kinda hit and miss. Usually I did not prefer to put too much effort or time into this.
Once I even tried, but the girl was so bad in English, I myself got frustrated and left, though that girl might be one of the few 10/10s I have seen in my mongering sting. Damn I still regret not knowing Vietnamese for that case alone.
Other than that, I have tried the places you are saying, those beyond Long bien bridge, where for 300k you can get FS. Most girls are quite young but again you cannot expect GFE there.
For that, the best is Fortuna or Hanoi hotel.
BTW, what happend to Sheraton's Nutz Bar? I heard it had gotten renovated last year, and the scene for mongering is over there now. Any updates?
-
Hanoi Hotel
The exact name of the hotel is: Hanoi Hotel.
[url]http://www.hanoihotel.com.vn[/url]
Hanoi Hotel is girl friendly, as is the Fortuna Hotel. Unfortunately, the sister hotel to the Hanoi Hotel, the Lake Side Hotel, is not (NOT) girl friendly.
[QUOTE=PorscheDriver; 1529873]First, thanks for the most informative report; I'm travelling the first time to Hanoi and am a little confused what is being called the Hanoi Hilton? When I google it, I just receive the standard reply for all Hanoi Hotels; could you please tell me what the exact name of the hotel is.
Thanks[/QUOTE]
-
Hanoi Hilton
You have a wicked sense of humour! Whilst the POW camps were often referred to as the Hanoi Hilton, this place, The Hanoi Hotel, believe me is a fine hotel with hot and cold running women!
[url]http://www.hanoihotel.com.vn[/url]
[QUOTE=Morten A;1529903]It's the prison from the war. Its called Hanoi Hilton.[/QUOTE]
-
Thanks for your clarification. Congrats for climbing to the top of the BPL.
[QUOTE=ChelseaBill; 1530170]The exact name of the hotel is: Hanoi Hotel.
[url]http://www.hanoihotel.com.vn[/url]
Hanoi Hotel is girl friendly, as is the Fortuna Hotel. Unfortunately, the sister hotel to the Hanoi Hotel, the Lake Side Hotel, is not (NOT) girl friendly.[/QUOTE]
-
2 photos
Sitting in the Fortuna basement lounge, watching all the girls go by. So many girls lined up and getting the bright light shine on them for inspection. They're all starting to look the same actually! Then I saw one that was a little chubbier than most walk by and I immediately grabbed her. It's so hard to find a girl with some meat on her bones here! I guess I've been in Hanoi too long LOL. Her breasts were spilling out of her dress, and it wasn't long before I invited her upstairs.
She arrived at the hotel room wearing a coat and just a bra underneath. First pleasant surprise was that her large breasts were very real. Sucking on her nipples made them big and hard. She was already getting very wet and I went down on her for a bit but she was going crazy and couldn't stand it for long. She pushed me back on the bed and started licking me and sucking on my balls. Pretty good job I must say! Then she grabbed the condom and struggled a bit to get it on while holding my dick in her mouth. With some help we were ready to go, starting in missionary. Her nice big tits were shaking with the rhythm but I wanted more. So I laid down and got her to ride me instead. Playing with her nipples and sucking on them, she grinded on me for a long time and moaned as she cummed. She was a little embarrassed as clearly this wasn't a normal thing for her to actually cum with a customer. Now maybe it was the beer, maybe I was too tired, probably it was the condom that was too tight, but I still didn't get any release yet. She seemed surprised that I went for so long without cumming, and wanted to make sure I left happy. So I flipped her over and started again with doggy style. Grabbing her nice big ass as I pounded her from behind, this was exactly what I miss so much after having too many skinny girls. She moaned with the pleasure and really started pushing back in time with me, so I drilled her with everything I had until she cummed again. We both collapsed on the bed for awhile until she checked me and saw something was still rock hard with no release yet. She just opened her legs wide and laid back on the bed, but I told her it's ok, she was great but I'm tired and have to go home.
She let me take a few pics of her. Not enough pics on this thread so I'll share them here! She gave me her phone number and said she wanted to meet me outside some time."Take photo sex, and boomboom, no money ok?"
-
AVOID. Esalen 3 Massage
Following a post from 2010 I went to Esalen 3, a massage place diagonally across from Sofitel Plaza. Unfortunately it is very easy to find, with big bright neon saying massage and jacuzzi.
The ticket price has gone up to 200, 000, which was fine, but after a short massage I found that inflation has hit the quoted HJ price to a crazy extent. Her opening quote was 700, 000. Bonkers! After starting to get dressed she brought it down to 300, 000. I continued gettting dressed, my mood was well gone by then and if lots of negotation is required you just know the service will be shit.
A shame as she was very attractive and suggesting we exchange numbers so that she could come to my hotel some time. Goodness knows what she would have quoted for a fuck!
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay;1517274]You can pm me if you need a personal tour guide LOL.[/QUOTE]I'm also a new member! Don't know how to send pms, but wonder if you're still up to take someone for a little tour.
I arrived in Hanoi yesterday evening. I have been here once before, right at the end of the last rainy season. But it was before I ever tried anything that had to do with boom boom or lady massage, and I have no experience whatsoever of that aspect of Hanoi. I do like the city though. Would like to try a night out, just to see what it's all about, maybe bring a girl home if the rates aren't as high as stated in earlier posts. Or maybe for those rates too if the girls are nice!
Will stay for some time, maximum two weeks I think.
-
Hey DonkeyNumber2,
Welcome to Hanoi! Sorry that you came at a bad time, sooo cold and rainy here now!
For the tourist here for a short stay, I recommend going to the basement of the Fortuna hotel. Pick from one of the 300 ladies, pay $35 for a girl to sit and drink with you, $45 or something like that for the hotel room (but they ask for your passport now!) , $100 shorttime for the girl or $150 overnight. Yes this is the premium price but the girls are probably the best you will find in Hanoi and no need to haggle about price. The same goes for the Hanoi Hotel, the bar up the stairs next to the lobby, prices and quality of girls are about the same.
For massage with a happy HJ ending, go to the top of Fortuna hotel spa, Zeus spa, or Oasis Spa. You get naked and go into the steam room, then the girl gives you a bath, washes your hair, a decent massage, then the "massage baby?" question and a happy ending. Massage costs anywhere from 400-600k ($20-30) for 90 minutes and then tip for the girl 200-500k.
Otherwise you can do the old fashioned way and date a local from the WeChat app or the Vietnam Cupid website. But that takes a lot more work.
BTW you have to buy a premium membership to send / receive private messages.
-
Tam Quat
Went for a wander down Thuy Khue, which according to earlier reports on here is Tam Quat central. Tam Quats are supposedly barber shops, but in reality look nothing of the sort and it is quite obvious what they are. Finding them was straight forward, they have illuminated signs and at night they stand out. The interior is usually lit by pink lighting.
The girls offering the service might not be immediately visible. In most there were a couple of people (perhaps the owner, a family, whoever) sitting around watching TV, but if you walk in they will know what you are there for. At the one I went to I poked my head in the entrance, a girl came over and said 'massage', which was about her only word of English, and lead me upstairs.
The place was basic, a few narrow beds separated by curtains.
I showed her a bank note and indicated that I wanted a piece of paper, she came back and wrote 300, 000 on it. Seemed fair enough to me, although actually I didn't know what level of service I'the be getting, HJ or BJ.
She then indicated that I should take my pants off and lie down. She didn't waste any time in getting herself topless and starting on a BBBJ. Nice!
The service wasn't too rushed, and was a BBBJ supplemented by a HJ, she let me caress and kiss her breasts.
When done she said her second English word, 'hotel', however as I don't speak Vietnamese and her English I imagine that would have been a nightmare to arrange. Nice to know that was on the menu for next time, barring that obstacle. I then got dressed, and handed her the 300k. She said her third English word 'tip', so I indicated shock and that she had written 300k, but handed her another 50. She said 'OK', but she looked a bit disappointed so being a bit soft I gave her another 100. I presume therefore that around 400 is ballpark, and compared to pricing in other parts of Asia it isn't a bad deal.
I would rate her a 7/10, and would certainly do her in my hotel if the language barrier could be overcome.
-
I'm usually not one to rain on somebody's parade, but let me just share a cautionary tale, as it were. The low end Tam Quats (simply Vietnamese for Massage) specializing in this kind of service get a lot of customers, and with a BBBJ chances are you're going to get sick. Just think of what this girl does all night. A quote from The Grey movie sticks in my mind, "The gave me the clap like it was gift wrapped." Luckily the required medicine is also readily available over the counter in Hanoi if it's nothing too serious. Just a friendly reminder to have fun, but stay safe!
-
Really agree, it's a totally different city now during winter, it's so empty. Hoan Kiem was very very busy all day and night long during my last stay. Now it's like a ghost back packer district. But it's still nice. The thing I miss the most except for just being able to sit and relax in the sun is all the pretty girls riding motorbike, with those sexy dust and gas-protection masks on.
Prices are a little too high for me. Paying 35 dollars for company while drinking (having to buy the girls drinks too, I guess) is not just a little over the top, it's plain ridiculous, especially compared to prices for other things around here. With that kind of prices they must have some kind of rule, that if the girl does not live up to the expectations, it's allowed to change? Wondering, just in case haha.
Would be fun just to see what's up in Hanoi, with the red lighty things I mean. But it doesn't seem to be so interesting unless you either like karaoke, get lucky with the masseuse or have a big budget. At least not compared to most other places here in SE-asia. But I think just going for the normal girls would be better. I love all the cute girls around here. It's something very special with the hanoian girls. So cute so cute and so beautiful so beautiful too, at the same time. I can just walk around all day and look at them.
You know any good clubs, bars, streets or anything, where I can meet locals who wants to meet foreigners? Around Hoan Kiem was great after last rainy season, but now when it's so damn cold not so many girls sit around the lake no more. Unless they already have a guy to keep them warm, that is.
Anyone know somewhere I can get a HE combined with a real good massage, BTW? It's very rare with good massage, slow, strong, silent masseuses. Like it when the masseuses sit at me, rub themselves against me etc.
[QUOTE=Ong Tay;1533898]Hey DonkeyNumber2,[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Mianbao; 1534466]Went for a wander down Thuy Khue, which according to earlier reports on here is Tam Quat central. Tam Quats are supposedly barber shops, but in reality look nothing of the sort and it is quite obvious what they are. Finding them was straight forward, they have illuminated signs and at night they stand out. The interior is usually lit by pink lighting.
The girls offering the service might not be immediately visible. In most there were a couple of people (perhaps the owner, a family, whoever) sitting around watching TV, but if you walk in they will know what you are there for. At the one I went to I poked my head in the entrance, a girl came over and said 'massage', which was about her only word of English, and lead me upstairs.
The place was basic, a few narrow beds separated by curtains.
I showed her a bank note and indicated that I wanted a piece of paper, she came back and wrote 300, 000 on it..[/QUOTE]Great review Mianbao! I will be there is year. I can't wait
-
Sakura Massage
Tourist rip-off.
Headed to Sakura massage after reading earlier reports on here suggesting a BJ with the girl getting naked would be had for ballpark one million including the ticket price and tip.
On the reception desk there is a sign with three options. 90min for 550k, two hours for 650k and two girls for around 900k from memory. I chose the two hour option.
The place is very well decorated and maintained. The rooms are also very nice, with a massage table, tub and sauna. The attendant will bring girls one at a time, if you don't like the first one you can request to see the next one.
The run down was sauna (at the limit of endurance I have to say) , rub down in the tub followed by normal massage. During all of this she stayed dressed (in a tight red dress). After the normal massage she laid down beside me and brushed junior, asking if I wanted her to massage or kiss it. Contrary to the previous poster's experience she wanted to clarify the tip first. To put it simply, her expectations were not in line with reality. After bargaining she came down to 500k for a hand job and one million for a blow job, with justification that some Koreans give a tip of two or three million. I politely declined, and she looked pissed off when I left a tip of 200k for just the massage.
All of this took one hour and 15 minutes, after which the staff at the front counter still wanted to charge the two hour rate. I paid the 90 min price and left.
In my opinion rule of thumb anywhere is generally to go local, which in Hanoi means a good BJ job for around 400k (from a single experience) in the Tam Quats and let the inflated tourist places like this die out. If just a HJ is your thing I am sure a service provider in a Tam Quat would still oblige.
Would not be hard finding a freebie in this town if here long enough and some Vietnamese language, you'the be lucky if only a short term visitor however.
-
Scams in Vietnam
There are just too many scams in Vietnam, everywhere from Hanoi down to central parts then HCMC, against foreigners and even against their own native people. It's very frustrating dealing with Vietnamese.
I was with a group of European tourists trekking through Vietnam. These Europeans were very sympathetic with the Vietnamese for having to endure a very long and very brutal war against the Americans. But everywhere we went, there were young and old people trying to cheat them out of small change. After having to deal with so many repeated attempts at cheating, these normally very kind and generous tourists just got very angry.
My feelings are that Vietnamese is a very hardened people by the very poor economic conditions and perhaps by the extreme brutalities during the long war. They are not easy, kind and gentle to deal with. Cambodians and Laotians went through the same brutal war, but they are much kinder and easier going when you deal with them. I cannot explain it.
It's not easy to find good-looking girls for good sex in Vietnam. The old Communist leaders are deadly ashamed that their young girls have to fuck foreigners for their living. So they go all out prosecuting prostitution to foreigners. It's just not worth the effort to hunt for sex in Vietnam.
-
On the other hand
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker; 1534931]There are just too many scams in Vietnam, everywhere from Hanoi down to central parts then HCMC, against foreigners and even against their own native people. It's very frustrating dealing with Vietnamese.
I was with a group of European tourists trekking through Vietnam. These Europeans were very sympathetic with the Vietnamese for having to endure a very long and very brutal war against the Americans. But everywhere we went, there were young and old people trying to cheat them out of small change. After having to deal with so many repeated attempts at cheating, these normally very kind and generous tourists just got very angry.
My feelings are that Vietnamese is a very hardened people by the very poor economic conditions and perhaps by the extreme brutalities during the long war. They are not easy, kind and gentle to deal with. Cambodians and Laotians went through the same brutal war, but they are much kinder and easier going when you deal with them. I cannot explain it.
It's not easy to find good-looking girls for good sex in Vietnam. The old Communist leaders are deadly ashamed that their young girls have to fuck foreigners for their living. So they go all out prosecuting prostitution to foreigners. It's just not worth the effort to hunt for sex in Vietnam.[/QUOTE]On the other hand I've had many hot young girls in vietnam (18 and older) with little or no effort. I've even experienced what I considered a 10 and a very enthusiastic one at that. Don't get me wrong, I've also had some bad sexperiences as well but the former far outweighs the later.
Enough to say that vietnam is a viable pooning environment.
It may depend on your expectations or your approach too.
Later, LAT.
-
Are many girls in Hanoi liberal regarding sexual relationships? I've had some recent experiences that has made me reevaluate the Hanoian girls attitudes towards sex with strangers. Before I was thinking they're much more conservative than girls in other major cities in SE-asia, but I'm not so sure anymore. Now I'd say they're seemingly less conservative.
Is it just me?
I would blame the cheating-mentality on the Chinese influence.
-
[QUOTE=LuvAsianTang; 1535114]On the other hand I've had many hot young girls in vietnam (18 and older) with little or no effort. I've even experienced what I considered a 10 and a very enthusiastic one at that. Don't get me wrong, I've also had some bad sexperiences as well but the former far outweighs the later.
Enough to say that vietnam is a viable pooning environment.
It may depend on your expectations or your approach too.
Later, LAT.[/QUOTE]Can you send me some photos of viet hotties? I am all but given up the idea that vietnam has any hotties left (all gone to overseas pastures). I have been meaning to visit for a long long time. But I have gotten accustomed to Chinese beauties especially from the north east province. I am at a point where if I do go to vietnam to enjoy the beaches, I will just take a Chinese female "friend" with me at my expense. But. I rather not bring sand to the beach if at all possible. If I wasn't so god damn picky.
-
Spa ripoff
In line with the Sakura report below below I agree places like zeus and Sakura are really just places with high prices and should really be avoided unless your say a short term business man just passing through. I went to zeus the other day and paid the now minimum 350 ticket price for one hour. Had a decent but unexceptional un playful massage before being asked right near the end the massababi question. I indicated a 200 k tip but she said no 500k but for what looked to be a rather generic clinical HJ coming I declined and left with no extras I couldn't be bothered negotiating further. Annoying when you know the locals can go there and just tip 200-300 k. So I headed down the road to my local massage place with a 150 ticket price and then had the best massage / HJ I have ever had in hanoi and after living here for 3 years I have had a lot. The girl was more attractive than the zeus girl anyway. She made me so exceptionally happy I tipped her 500 k anyway though I can usually tip 200 k there and even 100 one time with no problems. So given the hit and miss nature of massage experiences and the fact that the service in cheaper places is often just the same or better then your better of going local most of the time, zeus is really just the same product dressed up with a high price and the girls are often a bit dissociating in the looks department anyway.
-
Wrong word
I meant the girls are often a bit disappointing in the looks department anyway not dissociating.
-
[QUOTE=DonkeyNumber2;1534736]Prices are a little too high for me.[/QUOTE]If you want to have a cheap non-GFE fuck with some local working girls, you can find the street walkers not too far from the Old Quarter in the evenings. Head to the Hanoi Opera House, a few minute walk from the Hoan Kiem Lake, head down the road along the left hand side of the Opera House (as you face it) , and then at the end of the road (about 300m) turn right and you'll see anywhere from a couple to a dozen girls spaced out along the pavement seemingly watching the world go by. If it's after dark, all these girls are working girls. Boom-boom seems to be the universally understood word. Negotiate a price; you should be able to get them down to around 400k vnd, holding up fingers is a valid negotiating strategy if you don't speak the language. Try not to appear too new to it all to get the best price. Obviously the more girls that are there, the stronger your negotiating position. Once a price is agreed they'll take you over the road to a short time hotel, this is a lot easier if you have a bike, if not some of them do and you can jump on the back. You'll then have to pay 100k to the hotel for the room and will be given a condom at the desk.
Rooms are pretty grotty, but not to the point that you won't want to do the deed. A quick shower if you want and then down to business. This won't be a GFE as I said, but you'll get a quick enjoyable fuck. Don't expect BJ or anything like that, or if you do expect that they'll want extra money. After you've shot your wad just leave, no fuss. They may try to ask you for a tip afterwards, just say no and leave, don't let them guilt you into something you don't need to do.
Quality and looks of the girls varies but you can usually find a pretty good looking one. If they try to get you to have 2 of them go with you together, don't bother, it'll be half the service from each girl for twice the price (you're not staring in your own porn film with these girls) and the constantly swapping condoms will start to grate, not to mention it's harder to keep your eyes on two girls at once to make sure you stuff doesn't disappear from your pockets (never had it happen to me, but no point taking chances).
-
[quote=richard dawkins;1536421].[/quote]hi!
thanks for an informative and interesting post. but i don't think i will try it, if not by accident. i don't like to have sex with condom, and to have sex with se-asian prostitutes without condom is both too risky and too easy to get persuaded into.
i did however have sex with a nice girl around here a couple of times now. it was very strange however. she did some role playing thing, saying no with the mouth but yes with most other body parts, trying to get me to "[url=http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123][CodeWord123][/url]" her. anyway, i didn't feel comfortable with the whole thing, so yesterday i decided to try something else. i went out for a walk, took a look around in the old town. most places around here seem to be scams. i didn't try any. but it was "pay first, everything included, no tipping bla bla", and if i know the north vietnamese tourist areas right, in the end only the 60 minutes will be included.
did however learn that prices are very negotiable even on the set prices of the massage. it's very easy to barter it down to half in many places. so give it a try. don't just barter with the girls. barter with the parlor and then give the girl a little extra instead, so the people doing the work get the money.
anyway, today i went to a less touristy part of the city, a couple of kilometers east of van mieu. i came there by accident, walking aimlessly. i had seen many places around, where it said "massage" or "spa" or something like that, but this one not only caught my eye, but held it. it was a somewhat crappy place. a concrete building with a neon light arrow-sign on the other side of the road, saying "massage". the place had no entrance door. the only thing resembling a door was a row of slices of plastic fabric, of the kind that when it's no wind or movement comes together as one.
behind this crappy excuse for a door sat a man. he looked serious and i guess he was there for some security reason. i walked in and got welcomed by a not particularly beautiful woman. i asked about the prices of massage. 25 usd per hour she said, pointing in her book. way to much, i replied. she asked how about 20. still no. at 15 i said 10. she said yes as nothing, and i guess even 10 dollars was too much, thinking that i saw some places later that had 4 usd per hour rates.
i got handed the only girl currently available except for the not so beautiful one who seemed to work in the register. this girl weren't very pretty either, but i don't care so much. i get the feeling many of the prettiest girls gets regulars solely for being so pretty, while not so pretty girls have to offer better service in order to keep the same customers coming time after time.
i'm pretty new to this he-massage thing, and i did not know what to expect when the girl told me to get of the clothes and started massaging. would i have to ask or would she ask in the end? would the massage be bad, as always in vietnam? of course it would. and since it was and she made it obvious what she wanted to massage, i asked her how much."tip first", she said."after", i said."tip first"."massage first, after tip".
i don't know if she understood. maybe she was thinking i was trying to negotiate, but really i had only asked how much and said i want to pay after finish. in the end i just thought why not pay first, she didn't seem to be very tricksy, so i said 200 and she was ok with it.
i still did not know what would happen. i was thinking 200 was perhaps only for a hand job, but she began sucking, sucking good too. she asked me to touch her. i sucked her nipples and began fingering her. after some time i came. she didn't care to massage more, and i didn't care to get more crappy massage either, so i didn't complain when she laid down on the bed with me. after some time cuddling, she pointed at my dick, it was hard again, and she asked if we should do it again. ok, i said, but i tried with 100 this time. i didn't even want it so much such a short time after the first one. but she was ok with 100 and it would feel stupid not to accept such a good price.
it was hard to come this time, but eventually i did and then we laid on the bed for some time more before i got dressed. she asked me for my number and where my hotel was. she seemed up for boom boom. 1.5 million she wrote on the telephone. i declined but gave her a 100 extra in tip and left to go get something to eat.
overall a surprisingly good experience for a surprisingly low price. only problem is the bj is all they can offer, there aren't any steam shower or jacuzzi next door. and i guess for a steam shower and a jacuzzi it's worth to pay a bit extra. if it just weren't for those places being so sterile and industrial, girls having numbers instead of names and what not.
-
The purpose of massage
I think there's a bit of cultural misunderstanding by westerners around massage joints. Lots of VN guys go for a massage, especially after drinking, just to have a massage, and be pampered a bit by a young lady. The happy ending option is just an option to complete the relaxation. It's normally on offer but not always, and a bigger tip is expected. It might be sensuous and sexual, or just a quick release. But it's not the main reason you go there. We ISG types are looking for a good HJ or BJ plain and simple. And there's the other type of westerner who is really looking for professional massage, and gets offended at the offer of a happy ending, as if it somehow demeans and invalidates the massage. I think each type has slightly misunderstood what massage places are for.
Having said that, there are places pretty well known for having nice girls who all go the extra, like Oasis and my one at 299 Cau Giay.
For a cheap dirty fuck, I reckon Tam Quats are better than street walkers. They don't all offer it, but quite a few do. It's usually routine and grotty, but you can strike gold. Some of my most memorable sessions have been chance encounters behind plastic curtains on a narrow bed.
If you can speak enough of the lingo to get even a basic conversation going with a non English speaker, and if you stick around long enough to collect phone numbers, then this really is the best place.
-
Purpose of massage
Are you sure? In my experience it seems that the main purpose of many of the VIP massages is to get you off ie a tam quat but a better facility. A lot of the girls either have no massage skills or they just want to massage your dick only. Also a majority of the girls seem to get quiet anxious if you don't want your dick massaged, ie they feel they haven't done or been allowed to do the job they are there for and worry they won't get paid or you aren't happy. I went to a VIP massage and appeared as though I didn't want a massage baby once and she told me that if that's the case it's strange that I came there.
My vn friend told me calling it a massage is just a cover and that 99 percent of viet men go there to get a HJ / BJ.
-
Street walkers
Drive or walk from the Hoang Quoc Viet street on the Buoi street to south (follow the canal) google maps: 21.040738, 105.806052.
After 6pm 10-15girls walking or standing next to the canal. Most of them stand with scooter.
If you are come here with taxi just ask the driver to bring you to 17 Hoang Quoc Viet, and walk from here to south on the left side of the canal (on google maps right side)
The price is 300k-600K for FS + hotel 100k-150K / hour.
-
[QUOTE=Minus; 1537927]Drive or walk from the Hoang Quoc Viet street on the Buoi street to south (follow the canal) google maps: 21. 040738, 105. 806052.
After 6pm 10-15girls walking or standing next to the canal. Most of them stand with scooter.[/QUOTE]This tends to be a big hit and miss experience. Mostly miss. Starfish would give better service. It's potentially a lot to fork out for not much at all. Be wary.
-
[QUOTE=Joffre; 1537180]For a cheap dirty fuck, I reckon Tam Quats are better than street walkers. They don't all offer it, but quite a few do. It's usually routine and grotty, but you can strike gold. Some of my most memorable sessions have been chance encounters behind plastic curtains on a narrow bed.
If you can speak enough of the lingo to get even a basic conversation going with a non English speaker, and if you stick around long enough to collect phone numbers, then this really is the best place.[/QUOTE]Completely agree with Joffre. There's some great option in TQs for sweet bugger all. Sometimes a quick and dirty fuck makes the day a lot better! I'm going exploring Nguyen Hoang Ton later today. Been a while and the urge is with me. Shall report back later.
-
[QUOTE=Minus; 1537927]Drive or walk from the Hoang Quoc Viet street on the Buoi street to south (follow the canal) google maps: 21. 040738, 105. 806052.
After 6pm 10-15girls walking or standing next to the canal. Most of them stand with scooter.
If you are come here with taxi just ask the driver to bring you to 17 Hoang Quoc Viet, and walk from here to south on the left side of the canal (on google maps right side)
The price is 300k-600K for FS + hotel 100k-150K / hour.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the info. How is the quality around there?
-
[QUOTE=Gromit8;1538105]Thanks for the info. How is the quality around there?[/QUOTE]I tried two girls there, one was a better looking girl (8/10) she asked for 1 million, negotiated down to 600K, starfish. Never again.
The other girl was not so high (5-6/10) I told her 300K and she accepted it without any argument. (it was a rainy day, so I think she just wanted a deal quickly) In action she was much better than the other girl before, but still a bit starfish. I think for this price rare to find better.
Today I drive again here 7-8pm (on the way to home from work) and all girl gone, maybe there was a police raid?
-
[QUOTE=Athena1;1535485]In line with the Sakura report below below I agree places like zeus and Sakura are really just places with high prices and should really be avoided unless your say a short term business man just passing through. I went to zeus the other day and paid the now minimum 350 ticket price for one hour. Had a decent but unexceptional un playful massage before being asked right near the end the massababi question. I indicated a 200 k tip but she said no 500k but for what looked to be a rather generic clinical HJ coming I declined and left with no extras I couldn't be bothered negotiating further. Annoying when you know the locals can go there and just tip 200-300 k. So I headed down the road to my local massage place with a 150 ticket price and then had the best massage / HJ I have ever had in hanoi and after living here for 3 years I have had a lot. The girl was more attractive than the zeus girl anyway. She made me so exceptionally happy I tipped her 500 k anyway though I can usually tip 200 k there and even 100 one time with no problems. So given the hit and miss nature of massage experiences and the fact that the service in cheaper places is often just the same or better then your better of going local most of the time, zeus is really just the same product dressed up with a high price and the girls are often a bit dissociating in the looks department anyway.[/QUOTE]Let me explain why I like these "high end" massage places like zeus and sakura or Moscow.
I'm working in VN with a long term contract, my work is stressful, working 10-12hour / day 6-7days / week. At the end of the day I want to relax. This relax can happen many different ways, pick up a street walker and bring her to a hotel for a short action, or drive to PVD and do a dirty low end game. But the best is for me to visit Zeus or sakura for 2h massage. Enjoy the sauna, bathtub the long and professional massage and at the end finish with a HJ / BJ.
If you want only BJ or HJ go to tam quat.
Want FS? PVD or street walkers or Fortuna.
I know there are many massage parlours in Hanoi with far cheaper price than this "high end" places. But I have a nice salary and I don't have so much free time to enjoy my money. So I like to enjoy sometimes the luxury environment (other days I like the dirt on PVD)
The girls services in Hanoi:
Its not like Germany where the girls act same with everybody even if you are old / young fat or thin, ugly or handsome. VN girls service depends on their opinion about you. One of my colleague give me a phone number of his regular. He told me this girl is the best in Hanoi. I tried she was one of the worst starfish I ever seen. She didn't like me, she asked more money than she use to ask from my friend.
I think the best if we keep reporting all the places and all the girls. Write the price, quality and the experience. And everybody can choose what is the best for their budget and needs.
-
[QUOTE=Minus;1538336]I know there are many massage parlours in Hanoi with far cheaper price than this "high end" places. But I have a nice salary and I don't have so much free time to enjoy my money. So I like to enjoy sometimes the luxury environment (other days I like the dirt on PVD).[/QUOTE]I agree with Minus. Sometimes the pampering experience is just what is needed and the 'unknown quantity' of what may occur during that experience can be a bit of a turn on. I've been pleasantly surprised at Kingston, for example, and had an awesome time. Oasis can be great or ordinary. I don't mind. Often the lengthy massage, spa and pampering are better than the quick HJ anyway.
-
[QUOTE=Minus;1538336]I'm working in VN with a long term contract, my work is stressful, working 10-12hour / day 6-7days / week. But I have a nice salary and I don't have so much free time to enjoy my money.[/QUOTE]Without getting too personal, or asking too much detail, what kind of work do you do in Vietnam that has a nice salary? What industry? Whatever you feel comfortable sharing. All I see are manufacturing jobs, and some hospitality jobs too.
-
[QUOTE=AmericanThief;1539055]Without getting too personal, or asking too much detail, what kind of work do you do in Vietnam that has a nice salary? What industry? Whatever you feel comfortable sharing. All I see are manufacturing jobs, and some hospitality jobs too.[/QUOTE]Sent you a PM.
-
[QUOTE=AmericanThief;1539055]Without getting too personal, or asking too much detail, what kind of work do you do in Vietnam that has a nice salary? What industry? Whatever you feel comfortable sharing. All I see are manufacturing jobs, and some hospitality jobs too.[/QUOTE]Sounds like production or operations manager, stressful, high hours, high pay. I know how that feels like. F
-
Exploring a different part of town, I stumbled across the Blue Massage VIP. 466 De La Thanh. It looked nice from the outside, so I was hoping the quality was going to be good. They had a 100 minute "red wine massage" for 600k or something like that. Quite expensive for a massage but whatever. The facilities were nice and new, although they had to check a few rooms before they found one that was working. Then my massage girl came in and she had a great body but a really terrible face. So much acne that it was a real turnoff, probably the ugliest massage girl I had yet! Into the steam room first, then down on the massage table to be rubbed with gritty stuff. It was a bit weird that she just told me to lay down right after the sauna, since I was dripping with sweat so she was basically giving me a sweat massage. Anyways it was pretty good, very gentle and relaxing. I was a bit disappointed that she stayed well away from my little friend, whereas at most other places they do a very thorough cleaning job. Then into the bathtub, the red wine is actually poured into the bath water, I was hoping I was going to relax and drink it LOL. She washed my hair and scrubbed me down, but again very professional and no funny stuff. The massage was decent, in a word I would say "relaxing." Not too hard, gentle, but not much to it. Then time for "massage baby?", again it was mostly relaxing, very gentle and slow strokes and lots of fondling my balls. Overall, although the girl I got was a dog, I would probably go back again if I wanted a nice relaxing time.
Anyways to chime in on the recent discussions about different types of entertainment, after being in Hanoi for quite a while here's my system:
Adventure. Finding random new massage places, or trying out new girls at Fortuna / Hanoi Hotel.
Relaxing. Going to my favorite regular message girl where I've been tons of times and can be guaranteed a good experience.
Good Sex. I have 4 girlfriends in rotation that are constantly bugging me to have sex. Not too hard to find through Zalo or websites.
Quick Relief. Cheap Tam Quats or working girls. Don't expect much.
There's many different options depending on what you're looking for at the time!
-
Eh?
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker; 1534931]There are just too many scams in Vietnam, everywhere from Hanoi down to central parts then HCMC, against foreigners and even against their own native people. It's very frustrating dealing with Vietnamese.
I was with a group of European tourists trekking through Vietnam. These Europeans were very sympathetic with the Vietnamese for having to endure a very long and very brutal war against the Americans. But everywhere we went, there were young and old people trying to cheat them out of small change. After having to deal with so many repeated attempts at cheating, these normally very kind and generous tourists just got very angry.
My feelings are that Vietnamese is a very hardened people by the very poor economic conditions and perhaps by the extreme brutalities during the long war. They are not easy, kind and gentle to deal with. Cambodians and Laotians went through the same brutal war, but they are much kinder and easier going when you deal with them. I cannot explain it.
It's not easy to find good-looking girls for good sex in Vietnam. The old Communist leaders are deadly ashamed that their young girls have to fuck foreigners for their living. So they go all out prosecuting prostitution to foreigners. It's just not worth the effort to hunt for sex in Vietnam.[/QUOTE]Luke, how do you account for the Ventura Hotel and / or The Hanoi Hotel? I had an exceptional time with Ong Tay a couple of weeks back. Some of the best looking SE Asian girls and some phenominal sex.
-
The Hanoi Hotel
Please excuse this belated post. I've been a bit snowed under with work and what with she who must be obeyed paying me a visit enroute to Thailand. (I'm based in Abu Dhabi).
I visited Hanoi to undertake a week's worth of freelance consultancy for Japan Transport Consultants (Hanoi Metro Line 1). Well, that was the excuse to visit Vietnam! JTC stuck me in the Lake Side Hotel (a hotel that has certainly seen better days!) but was only a hop, skip and jump from their offices.
After a dismal first night reconnaissaince (recce) that saw me venture to 17 Cowboys and a dud local massage parlour where nuffin was offered. Even at a price.
Whilst waiting for Ong Tay to pay pity on and contact me, I decided to visit the Hanoi Hotel which waswithin walking distance of it's sister hotel, the Lake Side Hotel. The first floor 'karioke club' sported a whole raft of tight bodied little Vietnamese dolls dressed in traditional costume and smart evening dresses. I have noticed that thesedays I can resist anything but temptation, and having a a few little blue headache tablets (Viagra) in my wallet.
The barman was a cocky S. O. B and asked me if I wanted lady. When I declined, he then asked me why I was there. Just window shopping at the moment was my response. 10 minutes or so later I was hit on by the mamasan. Same-same story. Only looking. At which point she beckoned a handful of girls over to me at the bar. OK. Now you is playing dirty. I chose the prettiest girl with a trim body who was dressed in the white national costume. I invited her to join me. Just for a drink and to talk, of course. Now, I don't know about you other punters, but when I am in the presence of an available and willing girl that I am attracted to, and she puts my hand on her waist and then gently caresses the old man, my will crumbles. Needless to say, being an ex-airborne soldier I put up a fierce resistance as there is no way I wanted to be taken prisoner by the Vietnamese. So I started blubbering something about "I'm in the LAke Side Hotel, and they don't allow ladies to visit". Of which she countered that short-time rooms were available in The Hanoi Hotel for US $55. And she was only US $100. Ah what the hell, if not tonight it will be tomorrow night and what was the real objective of visiting Hanoi anyway? Yes, to sample as many local beauties as possible.
After about 45 minutes of being caressed and feeling a nice trim waist, I paid the bar bill, $35 for the girls time as well as $55 forn the room. Mamasan brought me a room key. The girl disappeared and said she would visit me in the room in 10 minutes. The room, well, damned good room! It was a suite. Quick shower, flick through the channels and found Chelsea playing live. The girl turned up and was quite happy for me to watch Chelsea whilst she showered. She emerged from the shower, joined me on the couch and began to caress me which led to a BBBJ. Oh my! Chelsea scored a couple of goals and secured the 3 points which meant it was probably time for me to do a bit of dancing in the sheets!
The girl's body, to be honest, wasn't as tight as I thought it would be. She certainly wasn't a 'hippo-croco-pig' by any stretch of the imagination. But, I do believe the traditional dress of trousers under that there long blouse certainly does them a favour.
Cut a long story short, the girl was a screamer. She loved me eating her. She gave good BBBJs and loved to f*ck. There wasn't any clock watching and she just let me ride her, caress her, lick, suckl and fuck her in every possible position and for as long as I wanted. I know I'm twisted and enjoy bringing the girls to the brink of orgasm and making them sing and eventually beg for release. This lovely facilitated my sick mind. And seemed to enjoy it. So short time was converted to long time for an additional $50. I was surprised that she put the alarm on for 06:00hrs as she had a day job to go to! So, after a few quick sessions throughout the night and one when the alarm went off, we hosed down, kissed and went our separate ways.
All in all, a very enjoyable experience! Sex 8, Aesthetics 7/8, VFM (Value for Money) , ah hell, life is short! 8!
Reports to come from similar adventures from The Ventura Hotel playing wing man to Ong Tay! (Many thanks Ong Tay. I'm off 'home' to Bangkok 17-19 April. Please allow me to reciprocate your generosity with time and tour guide if you can!)
-
Geisha Massage. 92 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, I guess you would call that Thanh Xuan district. I've been there before, but I got convinced to go again. We asked for the 700k 2 hour King Massage that looked awesome with a picture of a luxuriously elegant wooden bed, but were sadly informed that it wasn't available. So we settled on the 500k 2 hour massage. My girl came in and she looked great, a bit curvy but in all the right ways, which I've been missing lately. And a beautifully big pair of lips on her! I took off my clothes and I noticed she was staring at my package. Like, literally staring at it in wonderment. I just laughed, and she led me into the steam room. After that, she took me into the bathtub, and washed me down and paid extra special attention to my little friend, making sure it was nice and clean (and starting to grow by now). She asked me to stand up, and then kept stroking it slowly with her soapy hands, watching it grow. She got me out of the bathtub and gave me a shower, then laid me down on the massage table. And then she proceeded to lay down next to me, sucking on my nipples and fondling me. Ok, this isn't what usually happens, but I'm not about to complain. She slowly worked her way down and gave me a nice and slow BBBJ. After my release, she took off her bra and let me suck on her perky little titties while my fingers went exploring. When she noticed that I was up for round two, she asked if I wanted another go, but I declined mostly because I was worried she would want double the tip. So she just laid with me on the table for a bit more, to the point I was actually thinking it was weird that she didn't even pretend to give me a massage. After that I got dressed and tipped her 500k and she was really happy. Her name is Ngoc if you want to try her, but of course your experience may vary. I would have asked for her phone number, but I have a new policy not to get involved with the working girls. When I got downstairs I realized it was only an hour, which was fine by me honestly. My friend came down a few minutes later, also only about an hour but at least he reported that he actually got a massage LOL.
-
Hello,
I am in Hanoi for next 10 days. So considering 3 options (massage saloon someone mentioned. 17 cowboys [to see if girl may approach me] or Hanoi Hotel).
How does it work in Hanoi hotel? Where are this girls located? When should I go there? Can I get the girl to my own hotel (other one).
Thanks in advance!
-
[QUOTE=FoxMulder1; 1543270]Hello,
I am in Hanoi for next 10 days. So considering 3 options (massage saloon someone mentioned. 17 cowboys [to see if girl may approach me] or Hanoi Hotel).
How does it work in Hanoi hotel? Where are this girls located? When should I go there? Can I get the girl to my own hotel (other one).
Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]Massage saloon. Not familiar (address?). Let us know if is worth it.
17 cowboys. Recommend.
Hanoi Hotel. Recommend; girls at hanoi KTV (level 2) , about 7pm. Girls from Hanoi KTV back to Hanoi hotel room. No problem.
Other recommendation.
Fortuna Hotel (Boss KTV). (safe but pricy)
Oasis 2 Hotel-massage.
Zeus Spa-massage.
Moscow-massage.
-
Hi FoxMulder1,
Welcome to Hanoi! I hope it finally stops raining when you are here heh.
For Hanoi Hotel, the stairs up to the bar is right next to the lobby desk. At the Fortuna, the bar is in the basement, there are some stairs down near the elevators next to the window, but there are no signs or anything. Action at Fortuna starts at 6, while the girls show up at Hanoi Hotel bar around 8pm. In both cases, somebody will seat you at the bar and then ask if you want a girl to join you. They will present about 7 girls to choose from, feel free to ask for more as there are hundreds that work there. When you find one you like, she will sit with you and flirt etc for $35 plus cost of her drink. Then if you want to take it upstairs for full service, you can book a room at the hotel for about $50 and pay the girl $100 for short time or $150 for all night. Both places won't let you take the girl someplace else.
Hope that helps! Be sure to report your adventures.
-
Thanks. Let me contribute a little to this society.
I tried:
1. Hanoi Hotel. It is like everyone said here already. In the end, I ended up talking to one nice waitress whole night (she is not a prostitute).
2. Streets behind Opera House. Average girls. Few of them outside. Not for me.
3. Sukura Massage in downtown (near Pullman hotel). I went in for a 2 hour (550. 000 dong). Young girl. 7/10. Doesn't speak english. First sauna, then bathtub (for me and my junior). After that a massage. She didn't allow me to touch her. After about 50-60 mins, she asks if I want the massage for my junior. I tell her OK. She asks for 100 dollars. Haahhahahaa. I gave her 500. 000 dong (approx 25 dollars). I went down, they wanted to charge me for 2 hours. I didn't want to give. Its not about 100. 000 dong differernce. Its just that they are trying to cheat tourists. I have 450. 000 and went away.
-
[QUOTE=FoxMulder1; 1543805]Thanks. Let me contribute a little to this society.
I tried:
1. Hanoi Hotel. It is like everyone said here already. In the end, I ended up talking to one nice waitress whole night (she is not a prostitute).
2. Streets behind Opera House. Average girls. Few of them outside. Not for me.
3. Sukura Massage in downtown (near Pullman hotel). I went in for a 2 hour (550. 000 dong). Young girl. 7/10. Doesn't speak english. First sauna, then bathtub (for me and my junior). After that a massage. She didn't allow me to touch her. After about 50-60 mins, she asks if I want the massage for my junior. I tell her OK. She asked for 100 dollars. Haahhahahaa. I gave her 500. 000 dong (approx 25 dollars). I went down, they wanted to charge me for 2 hours. I didn't want to give. Its not about 100. 000 dong differernce. Its just that they are trying to cheat tourists. I have 450. 000 and went away.[/QUOTE]Hopefully you received your happy ending with $25. Otherwise you are paying too much for just massage.
Hi Ong Tay,
Your top 3 massage places and pub similar to 17 cowboys. I'm out of ideas.
Thanks in advance.
-
2 photos
Just a random girl I found on Zalo. Who turned out to have the most untamed Bush I ever saw! We're talking a complete jungle here, get out the hedge trimmer! Most of the "pro" girls I have met seem to keep things trimmed nicely, while the average girls off the street seem to let things go wild down there. I have heard more than one Vietnamese say that it means the girls are horny if they have a hairy Bush. Of course it might be true, cause this girl performed great but she was way too skinny for me.
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay;1544119]Just a random girl I found on Zalo. Who turned out to have the most untamed Bush I ever saw! We're talking a complete jungle here, get out the hedge trimmer! Most of the "pro" girls I have met seem to keep things trimmed nicely, while the average girls off the street seem to let things go wild down there. I have heard more than one Vietnamese say that it means the girls are horny if they have a hairy Bush. Of course it might be true, cause this girl performed great but she was way too skinny for me.[/QUOTE]Have to put my two cents in here. I have only had freebies in Hanoi. Unfortunately, the last girl wouldn't allow pictures but WOW, she was more hairy than the girl in OT's picture. I am in hanoi in 2 weeks and have set up to meet a new girl, who already told me she doesn't shave and is that OK? My feeling is. If they are clean, its OK. Got a 26 year old in HCMC who I am meeting, she is tiny and told me "VN girls don't' shave their pubic hair". Agree, the P4P girls seem to trim or shave. But not the freebies. But I'll take a GFE for free anytime. This must be some cultural thing. I do think that the HCMC girl doesn't shave her armpits. At least seems like that in the pics she sent to me. But I'll find out soon enough hehehe.
By the way, found these girls on VNlove in case people ask. Tagged has been very good to for VN freebies.
GG
-
Yes, Yes. Massage, Bath, Sauna, HJ. 450.000 + 500.000 dong.
Anyway, I see some massage place just across the Pullman hotel. Anyone been there? I went there today, girs were screaming at me in a way "Come here".
-
Bushes!
Nice scenery Ong Tay!
Much wilder than the bushes in the dusts of Abu Dhabi!
[QUOTE=Ong Tay;1544119]Just a random girl I found on Zalo. Who turned out to have the most untamed Bush I ever saw! We're talking a complete jungle here, get out the hedge trimmer! Most of the "pro" girls I have met seem to keep things trimmed nicely, while the average girls off the street seem to let things go wild down there. I have heard more than one Vietnamese say that it means the girls are horny if they have a hairy Bush. Of course it might be true, cause this girl performed great but she was way too skinny for me.[/QUOTE]
-
The VN love website
Guys,
I am now in Hanoi. Found a nice MILF on VN love. She is all about the sex. But, wow, what a girl, she drives me around on the motobike, changes my US dollars to VND on the going rate, feeds me, bathes me (loves joint showers) and fucks me blind. Only complaint. Pussy is incredibly hairy. WOW. Could be the most hairy I have seen up close to date. I almost convinced her to let me get a photo of it hehehe. So. This is a regular girl. No numbers shared, sorry.
Anyway, VNlove dating site seems fruitful. I'll check out my 26 year old in HCMC I met there next week.
GG
-
Ok I'll ask, what specifically is the url for the VN Love website? I can't seem to find it.
And pics or it didn't happen, Geneva Guy! .
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay; 1549944]Ok I'll ask, what specifically is the url for the VN Love website? I can't seem to find it.
And pics or it didn't happen, Geneva Guy! .[/QUOTE]OT,
Yes you are right. No pics. But fortunately for me it did happen hehehehe. Check you PMs for the website, posting them on here is frowned upon I believe.
GG
-
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1506201]A while back I posted about this escort girl I met through TNH. She has asked me to post on here for any Senior Member to PM me for her e-mail address. She is a nice college age girl. Nice body. Good service. Very good English. Drop me a line if you wish to get her e-mail. She has some excellent skills. No anal though.[/QUOTE]Hi Fritobugger,
Sounds interesting.
Would you mind sharing her contact details?
Best,
Nick
-
Escort contact by PM only
Sorry, I only share them by PM though it may not matter since she has not been active of late.
[QUOTE=A Nick; 1551722]Hi Fritobugger,
Sounds interesting.
Would you mind sharing her contact details?
Best,
Nick[/QUOTE]
-
Geisha Massage One
Long time lurker. I've been in Ha Noi for around a year, and I've just recently started discovering the scene here, after this year's Tet actually. Don't know what prompted the need. As some others, I'm a sucker for VIP massages: I like to be pampered for 2 hours in a nice setting, after a long work week.
Went this Saturday to [b]Geisha Massage One[/b], located on 92 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Than Xuan district, opposite side of a football field. You can't miss it with its giant sign on top of the building. The prices range from 450k to 700k VND for the 2 hours VIP treatment. I chose the 500k 2 hours. Got taken to the 4th floor (there are 6, with 4 rooms at each floor I guess). The room was spotless, with a separate sauna / shower; the only thing was a bit of a smell on the massage table sheet.
Got undressed, the girl comes in, she's wearing a short red dress with one bare shoulder, and I'm already wondering how I'm going to get access into that. Well, I think, it's going to be one of those Massage. No problem, it's part of the game. She seems shy, speaks a little English: her name is Thao, she's only 21 and maybe 1m60. A nice round face, and overall curvy. She gives me trunks and off to the sauna. Strangely, I can't sit because the steam doesn't get to the chair, so I stand there for 15 minutes.
After that good sweat, time for the jaccuzzi. She gives me a nice scrub and a gentle shampoo, but strangely avoid touching junior. She asks me to get up to rinse me, and finally she cleans baby, but only mechanically. No words are exchanged.
Then comes the massage, and I have to say she was quite skilled in that department. She started with my head and neck, and then the foot, and then the whole leg. Stiil nothing in the sexy department. She asks me to turn around and sits on me to massage my back (again quite good). I grab her legs and start to tickle her, and that seems to break the ice as she jiggles. After asking for my okay, she grabs the stand attached to the ceiling and walks up and down my back, which is for me one the best part of the massage, as I usually have a sore back. She then asks me to turn around again and starts massaging my shoulders and arms. By that time, I feel quite relaxed, but not expecting much more.
She stops, and stares at me for 30 seconds. I ask her what, and she finally asks the fatadic question : "You want massage baby?"."Okay" I say. She then immediately starts sucking on my nipples, and slowly and gently kisses me down while stroking my dick. She then grabs it and gives me a very nice BBBJ for as long as it takes me to cum. Meanwhile, my hands gets under her panties and I finger her while she moans a little. Unfortunately, her dress doesn't allow much more. It's obvious she doesn't want CIM, so I gently pull her head as I'm about to come. She looks at me with a smile and gives me a small kiss.
After checking the clock, we're only at 1h20minutes, so I ask her to again walk up and down my back which she agrees to. She does that, and then lies next to me for 10 good minutes, gently stroking my body and tells "You're very handsome". Every guy must get that, but still. Oh well, it's time to go. I take a quick shower, she dresses me, and I'm fully dressed when I ask her how much she wants, which she didn't bring up so far. She shyly says 500k (which is my standard tip) , but I give her a 100k more. I also grab a snap of her and a phone number. Who knows.
She comes with me in the lift, and again she says "You're very handsome". I pay the front-desk girl and off to grab a taxi home which also comes to a 100k.
All in all, a good experience, but as always it all depends on the girl feels about you and vice-versa, which makes the game more fun with the Vietnamese ladies in my limited experience. You never know what to expect.
Geisha Massage One. 92 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Than Xuan district.
Thao, #2.
A previous report on [b]Geisha Massage One[/b] By [b]Ong Tay[/b] :
[url]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1041-Hanoi&p=1540506&viewfull=1#post1540506[/url]
-
Re: Geisha Massage
[QUOTE=DoctorSlump; 1552291]Long time lurker. I've been in Ha Noi for around a year, and I've just recently started discovering the scene here, after this year's Tet actually. Don't know what prompted the need. As some others, I'm a sucker for VIP massages: I like to be pampered for 2 hours in a nice setting, after a long work week.
Went this Saturday to [b]Geisha Massage One[/b], located on 92 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Than Xuan district, opposite side of a football field. You can't miss it with its giant sign on top of the building. The prices range from 450k to 700k VND for the 2 hours VIP treatment. I chose the 500k 2 hours. Got taken to the 4th floor (there are 6, with 4 rooms at each floor I guess). The room was spotless, with a separate sauna / shower; the only thing was a bit of a smell on the massage table sheet.
Got undressed, the girl comes in, she's wearing a short red dress with one bare shoulder, and I'm already wondering how I'm going to get access into that. Well, I think, it's going to be one of those Massage. No problem, it's part of the game. She seems shy, speaks a little English: her name is Thao, she's only 21 and maybe 1m60. A nice round face, and overall curvy. She gives me trunks and off to the sauna. Strangely, I can't sit because the steam doesn't get to the chair, so I stand there for 15 minutes.
After that good sweat, time for the jaccuzzi. She gives me a nice scrub and a gentle shampoo, but strangely avoid touching junior. She asks me to get up to rinse me, and finally she cleans baby, but only mechanically. No words are exchanged...[/QUOTE]Fantastic report! Quick question: is BBBJ standard at Geisha?
-
[QUOTE=Declan Murphy;1552490]Fantastic report! Quick question: is BBBJ standard at Geisha?[/QUOTE]Thanks. For your question, I wouldn't really know, as it was my only time there, but Ong Tay's report seems to show it's fairly common there if you ever get to that part of the message. Try it and report!
-
Glad to see someone else enjoyed the Geisha One! The last time I was there, I tried the four hands massage, which normally is twice the price for half the fun. But at this place, the girls were great and playful, leading me from sauna to bathtub by holding my cock like a leash, etc. Then they both took turns giving me a BJ which was quite enjoyable. So big marks from me for this place: clean, modern facilities, good quality of girls. But now that the hidden gem is revealed, it's time for me to move on LOL.
I've actually been having a really good string of luck with random massage places lately. I'll have to check my notes and post a few more reviews.
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay; 1552953]Glad to see someone else enjoyed the Geisha One! The last time I was there, I tried the four hands massage, which normally is twice the price for half the fun. But at this place, the girls were great and playful, leading me from sauna to bathtub by holding my cock like a leash, etc. Then they both took turns giving me a BJ which was quite enjoyable. So big marks from me for this place: clean, modern facilities, good quality of girls. But now that the hidden gem is revealed, it's time for me to move on LOL.
I've actually been having a really good string of luck with random massage places lately. I'll have to check my notes and post a few more reviews.[/QUOTE]LOL on the leash part. I also tried the 2 mouthes thing in another place. Have to write a report.
Anyways, you all know that there is a few national holidays coming in in two weeks (Wed. 30th April, Thurs. 1st May) so we just to take two days leave to make a very long week-end. I was thinking of going out of the country, and I'm looking for a few suggestions (not too far like Bali e. G.) where one can have fun.
Thanks
-
If you want to stay in VN, I suggest Hai Phong nearby, or Vung Tau in the south. For a different country, Thailand is close and easy to find fun stuff to do. Second choice would be the Philipines. Of course, this is assuming you're going by yourself to have a little fun with the locals.
-
If you're up for something a bit more on the wild side, check out Phnom Penh or Siem Reap. Plenty of fun to be had but it's a bit more 'wild west' than here in Vietnam. Check the relevant Cambodia section for more info.
[QUOTE=DoctorSlump; 1553482]LOL on the leash part. I also tried the 2 mouthes thing in another place. Have to write a report.
Anyways, you all know that there is a few national holidays coming in in two weeks (Wed. 30th April, Thurs. 1st May) so we just to take two days leave to make a very long week-end. I was thinking of going out of the country, and I'm looking for a few suggestions (not too far like Bali e. G.) where one can have fun.
Thanks[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1553812]If you're up for something a bit more on the wild side, check out Phnom Penh or Siem Reap. Plenty of fun to be had but it's a bit more 'wild west' than here in Vietnam. Check the relevant Cambodia section for more info.[/QUOTE]The Philippine Islands has a rep for being "wild west" like. I'd think moreso than Cambodia. Vietnam with all the motor bikes makes me think of a country full of hell's angels.
-
1 photos
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1553812]If you're up for something a bit more on the wild side, check out Phnom Penh or Siem Reap. Plenty of fun to be had but it's a bit more 'wild west' than here in Vietnam. Check the relevant Cambodia section for more info.[/QUOTE][QUOTE=PinkPearl;1554240]The Philippine Islands has a rep for being "wild west" like. I'd think moreso than Cambodia. Vietnam with all the motor bikes makes me think of a country full of hell's angels.[/QUOTE]I think my previous post got deleted because I added an external image link. So, I was wondering what you guys mean by "wild west"? I'm afraid it could be difficult, because I'm not caucasian. Money talks, but still there are certain cultural prejudices you can't fight.
Back on track on Ha Noi, I needed to get a haircut this week-end, and there is a place that's definitely a little shady, but explicitely says professional men haircut, so I guessed it can get a haircut with benefits. I got in, and was greeted by 4 ladies in skimpy outfit. I asked for "cat toc" and they reply "only massage". I got out, but will visit again when in the mood.
Anyways, I still have a very hard time telling which places offer what. Clues most welcome.
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1553812]If you're up for something a bit more on the wild side, check out Phnom Penh or Siem Reap. Plenty of fun to be had but it's a bit more 'wild west' than here in Vietnam. Check the relevant Cambodia section for more info.[/QUOTE]Siem Reap "wild"? You can take your maiden aunt there and she'd be bored out of her skull once she has seen all the temples.
-
[QUOTE=DoctorSlump; 1554710]I think my previous post got deleted because I added an external image link. So, I was wondering what you guys mean by "wild west"? I'm afraid it could be difficult, because I'm not caucasian. Money talks, but still there are certain cultural prejudices you can't fight.
Back on track on Ha Noi, I needed to get a haircut this week-end, and there is a place that's definitely a little shady, but explicitely says professional men haircut, so I guessed it can get a haircut with benefits. I got in, and was greeted by 4 ladies in skimpy outfit. I asked for "cat toc" and they reply "only massage". I got out, but will visit again when in the mood.
Anyways, I still have a very hard time telling which places offer what. Clues most welcome.[/QUOTE]I think if the sign is in bright pink and has a name like Night Star then you can read between the lines LOL.
Last week I got my motorbike washed and sat down to have a beer while I waited. A kid working there offered me some weed that he was smoking. Weed? Yes, real homegrown pot. Normally I avoid drugs in asian countries where they are likely to throw you in the dungeon or cut off your hand or something, but I figured in this setting it was pretty safe. 35k for motorbike washed, a beer, and free pot, not bad LOL! So when I was on my way home and feeling relaxed and up for some fun, I saw a place "Cafe Tam Quat" on Lac Long Quang near Au Co. So I thought, hey that's nice, you can sit back and have a coffee while they suck your dick. So I went inside and and the guy at the front desk asked "Lipton?" I agreed and he took me upstairs, passed by a room with an open door and saw a really old grandpa pulling up his pants. Okaaay. Then keep going up the stairs, and on the way a middle-aged lady met me and eagerly poked at my shorts. She was old and ugly, like 40 something and looks like she should be out working on the farm, but I went along with it anyways. She led me into a big empty room with a small massage table behind a curtain (well, a bed sheet hanging on a string). She quickly pulled down my pants, sat me on the massage table and went at it. Which wasn't really good at all. Her fingernails were dirty, she was missing half a pinky finger, and there was no way I was going to get off under these conditions. She did try hard though, but after awhile I called it quits. Gave her a tip and went downstairs and paid 280k I think for the tea. And then went home and scrubbed myself down with antibacterial soap ughh. I don't know what I was thinking going to a Tam Quat when I get so much better for free, I just went for the experience I guess.
-
[QUOTE=DoctorSlump; 1554710]I think my previous post got deleted because I added an external image link. So, I was wondering what you guys mean by "wild west"? I'm afraid it could be difficult, because I'm not caucasian. Money talks, but still there are certain cultural prejudices you can't fight.
Back on track on Ha Noi, I needed to get a haircut this week-end, and there is a place that's definitely a little shady, but explicitely says professional men haircut, so I guessed it can get a haircut with benefits. I got in, and was greeted by 4 ladies in skimpy outfit. I asked for "cat toc" and they reply "only massage". I got out, but will visit again when in the mood.
Anyways, I still have a very hard time telling which places offer what. Clues most welcome.[/QUOTE]From what I understand. 9 out of 10 "cat tocs" are actually BJ / FS places, although the conditions are generally filthy and the quality of girls vary wildly. FWIW, I never visit these places myself due to the questionable hygiene standards of the places and the people working there.
-
[QUOTE=Ong Tay;1554927]She was old and ugly, like 40 something and looks like she should be out working on the farm, but I went along with it anyways. She led me into a big empty room with a small massage table behind a curtain (well, a bed sheet hanging on a string). She quickly pulled down my pants, sat me on the massage table and went at it. Which wasn't really good at all. Her fingernails were dirty, she was missing half a pinky finger, and there was no way I was going to get off under these conditions. She did try hard though, but after awhile I called it quits. Gave her a tip and went downstairs and paid 280k I think for the tea. And then went home and scrubbed myself down with antibacterial soap ughh. I don't know what I was thinking going to a Tam Quat when I get so much better for free, I just went for the experience I guess.[/QUOTE]Wow that's quite the awful experience. I would've turned around the left the moment I saw the lady, cause there's definitely no way I would've been able to release under those conditions!
-
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed;1555784]From what I understand. 9 out of 10 "cat tocs" are actually BJ / FS places, although the conditions are generally filthy and the quality of girls vary wildly. FWIW, I never visit these places myself due to the questionable hygiene standards of the places and the people working there.[/QUOTE]I have never visited a cat toc in Hanoi because I assumed they wouldn't offer the same service as you get in HCMC. Seems I may be wrong. Happily. Whule I generally agree with JohnAppleseed about hygiene, sometimes a quickie in a dirty barber shop or tam quat is just the ticket. Thanks Doc Slump for sharing. This place is worth a look next time I'm in the neighborhood.
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1555993]I have never visited a cat toc in Hanoi because I assumed they wouldn't offer the same service as you get in HCMC. Seems I may be wrong. Happily. Whule I generally agree with JohnAppleseed about hygiene, sometimes a quickie in a dirty barber shop or tam quat is just the ticket. Thanks Doc Slump for sharing. This place is worth a look next time I'm in the neighborhood.[/QUOTE]No problem. The forum is all about sharing isn't it. And if you don't like it, Kingston (Hang Chuoi) is 50 meters away.
Do you mind telling me what you mean by Phnom Penh and Siem Reap "wild west" side?
-
[QUOTE=DoctorSlump; 1556058]No problem. The forum is all about sharing isn't it. And if you don't like it, Kingston (Hang Chuoi) is 50 meters away.
Do you mind telling me what you mean by Phnom Penh and Siem Reap "wild west" side?[/QUOTE]Sure. Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoy the scene in Cambodia. But it's generally a bit more 'rough and ready'. Practically any bar will have working girls available. Walkabout is famous for always having a number of girls there, shooting pool and available for a quickie in the guest house next door any time. Some of the 'chicken farm' joints make a Tam Quat look like paradise. Generally, it feels a little more unsophisticated and, especially at night time, a bit more edgy and dangerous. It's much cheaper in Cambodia than Vietnam, unless you go for the higher class girls to be found at the casino. They are bloody expensive!
-
I recently paid a week day, lunch time visit to a Tam Quat on Nguyen Hoang Ton, number 473. It's a place that I've started to consider a bit of a regular haunt. The reason being the great service and the no hassle price.
But before you all rush out there, I need to clarify my experiences as I am sure that it is definitely not going to be to most peoples taste. The lady that I generally get serviced by at this place is definitely closer to 40 than she is to 30, and even when she was younger can't have been much in the looks department. However, she is always very pleased to see me and makes a big fuss. She seems to enjoy what she is doing with me (act or not, that goes a long way) and never rushes the occasion. When she's sucking on my cock, she does it so expertly that it feels like I'm inside a warm, wet virgins pussy, and when her mouth isn't firmly clamped around my shaft, it's because she got her head well and truly between my legs, giving a long lingering rim-job. As I said, she normally really takes her time, and there's no hand action going on. She's all mouth all the time and swallows every last drop of cum and then smiles at me afterwards when she comes up for air. All this for 200k vnd and no whining about a tip.
Now, that in and off itself is enough to keep me coming back again and again, but my latest experience has finally got me to write about the place. I pulled into the place on my motorbike and was a little disappointed to see that it wasn't my usual woman waiting for me, but rather a younger girl, fairly plain but with a nice body and I figured I was in for just a run-of-the-mill session rather than what I had been hoping for.
She led me down the ramp and into the room with the tables on, where another of the girls was hanging around with mammasan. The girl leading me down had been announcing she had a foreigner with her and they all perked up and paid me the usual compliments about being handsome as I was led to my space. I could here mammasan saying 3 girls to the others and figured I'the just go with the flow and see what happened. My regular lady then appeared and she along with the girl that led me down the ramp and a young hotty in a short frilly dress all surrounded me while I got undressed and laid down on the table.
My regular then started working on my cock and balls getting me nice and hard while the other two girl shoved my hands down their panties to play with their pussies while sucking on my nipples and taking it in turns to give me deep French kisses. I slipped my sopping wet fingers out of the hottie-in-the-dress' pussy and gave them a good lick to let her know I liked the taste and wanted more. Seeing this, she slipped out of her panties, climbed up on the table and sat on my face, letting me go to town on her pussy with my tongue. By now this had all got me rock hard. Then with my face buried in hottie's pussy and my hand still buried in plain-Jane's pussy, plain-Jane bent over and started sucking on my cock. As she was doing this, my regular hitched up my legs and got to work with her expert tongue, giving me a heavenly rim-job.
I was officially in monger heaven and thanks to a lot of mongering lately, I was able to make the whole thing last quite a long time. As I was nearing the end, I was pulling on hotties legs to let her know I wanted to be fully buried in pussy and she responded expertly, grinding on my face to the orgasmic point of smothering and struggling for air. My regular seemed to be burying herself as deeply between my legs as well, as I exploded inside plain-Jane's mouth with my fingers still up to the hilt in her pussy.
After finishing we all disentangled ourselves, with no hawking or spitting from any of the girls and they continued to fuss over me as I got re-dressed. Mammasan then came over for the money. I asked how much and she said 600k, I countered with 400k and ended up settling on 450k. Everyone seemed happy and they kept asking me to come back soon. For that performance at that price, I'll be doing my very best to go back again on a quiet lunchtime for a repeat showing.
Maybe not for everyone, but there you have it!
-
Richard Dawkins, that's awesome! I know a lot of girls will give better service to their regulars, but it seems like you hit the jackpot there. (At least until we all start lining up!) I wouldn't know what to do with 3 girls though, two is good enough for me LOL! I love that after a great experience you still haggled the price down hahah
-
Man,
That is awesome, I go to Nguyen Hoang ton a lot (only place to go for a good but cheap BJ in Hanoi) but never experienced anything as awesome as that. Might have to try that place. Most of the girls in Nguyen Hoang ton aren't anything to get to excited about in the looks department but there are still some real hotties mixed in and they generally all have good skills and good work ethic.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1556294]I recently paid a week day, lunch time visit to a Tam Quat on Nguyen Hoang Ton, number 473. It's a place that I've started to consider a bit of a regular haunt. The reason being the great service and the no hassle price.[/QUOTE]Sincere thanks to Mr Dawkins for sharing. Always nice to know a little gem exists. I took the opportunity today to visit. As Mr Dawkins suggests, experiences will differ for everyone and, as it was my first visit here, I had no expectation of the kind experience he had. The place is exactly as described. When I arrived, the girl who I think is 'plain Jane' was out front. She waved me down the ramp and proceeded with the "tay" call. Out came mama and plenty of fuss was made. Cuddles from both and it was soon evident both were to partake. Mama took the lead and soon had me nicely to attention. Jane ended up doing the BJ with some HJ included while Mama gave me her breasts and pussy for attention while she sucked my nipples. It all worked very satisfactorily but no CIM this time. Not disappointed about this as it's the first time they've seen me.
Price negotiation afterwards was a little labored but not overly so. Eventually I paid 300k for the time. They pushed hard for 400k but I pleasantly resisted.
I can see why Mr D likes it here. Their attitude is great, mama may not be young but she's easy on the eyes with a lovely smile. I will definitely come back and support this operation. Good service deserves repeat business.
Mind the ramp on the way out. It's steeper than it looks!
Thanks again Mr D. A most welcome opportunity.
-
Glad you had fun CaseyStar. I've had the pleasure of being serviced there by mamma in the past and yes she is easy on the eye for her age. But just to clarify, she is not the one that normally blows and rims me. That is another lady, about the same age and not quite so easy on the eye. You'd know who I was talking about if you'd seen her.
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1556703]Glad you had fun CaseyStar. I've had the pleasure of being serviced there by mamma in the past and yes she is easy on the eye for her age. But just to clarify, she is not the one that normally blows and rims me. That is another lady, about the same age and not quite so easy on the eye. You'd know who I was talking about if you'd seen her.[/QUOTE]Got it. I am fully prepared to work my way through the available women and see who I click with. Sometimes it takes a few goes. A few years ago I had a regular at a Tam Quat not far from home and used to get regular awesome shags for 500k a time until she moved on and the place shut up shop. This place feels like it has similar potential and it's conveniently on my way to and from places.
On a side note, I noticed later today a couple of other places on the same street with tarted up chicks. I'm always wary of the over dressed girls who often are more style than substance. Anyone have any other experiences to share?
-
16A Pham Dinh Ho
[QUOTE=DoctorSlump; 1554710]I think my previous post got deleted because I added an external image link. So, I was wondering what you guys mean by "wild west"? I'm afraid it could be difficult, because I'm not caucasian. Money talks, but still there are certain cultural prejudices you can't fight.
Back on track on Ha Noi, I needed to get a haircut this week-end, and there is a place that's definitely a little shady, but explicitely says professional men haircut, so I guessed it can get a haircut with benefits. I got in, and was greeted by 4 ladies in skimpy outfit. I asked for "cat toc" and they reply "only massage". I got out, but will visit again when in the mood.
Anyways, I still have a very hard time telling which places offer what. Clues most welcome.[/QUOTE]Today visited this place in 16A Pham Dinh Ho. Highest Tam Quat I ever visited in Hanoi!
When I arrived one of the girls quickly escorted me to the other room behind the "haircut shop". There was 4 massage table separated with curtains, she led me to the last one. What is really different here compare to other Tam Quats, this place is clean! The curtains seems new, the sheets on the massage tables clean, and have good smell. And overall same like a middle level massage salon.
The girl was pretty 8-7 with nice large tits, and she smile all the time, like she really enjoy her job. She told me (and show with her hands) the menu quickly:
BJ: 300K
BJ with CIM: 500K
FS: 1 million
I come for BJ so I choose the BJ with CIM, but I push the price to 400K, she accepted it quickly. She asked me to take off my cloth, and bring in a bowl of water. She cleaned my dick with soap, than take her bra and panties off (she keep the dress on her hips like a belt, but except this she was naked) She started the slow and long BJ. Hand works only on my balls. In the middle of action she cached my hand and push my finger into her pussy. When I cum into her mouth, she keep sucking me for 1 minute, take all my juice.
I paid her the 400K, when I walked out the mamasan asked me to pay 500K for the massage. After a a short fight I paid 300K.
This place far more expensive than other Tam Quats.
But this place is clean. The girls pretty (I know sometimes in any Tam Quat possible to find something nice, but I always unlucky) and the service good.
700K for a BJ? I know I can get 2-3 BJ for this price. But for those people who just keep away from Tam Quats because of the hygiene, this is the perfect choice. (I still like the dirty Nguyen Hoang Ton, but I like to keep hitting both the two end of the market).
-
Fortuna Boss KTV
Hello everyone,
I wanted to post an update and review of the Boss KTV in the basement of the Fortuna Hotel. I think most people on this forum know about this place-beautiful women, nice atmosphere, pretty high ticket price. I've always liked it, and found it worth the money spent, for the most part, but I made a trip back a few weeks ago, and learned that they have a few new rules in place for customers, most of which are pretty annoying.
I think someone mentioned that now, if you aren't staying at the hotel, you need to have your passport on you to book a room. I don't know when this was first implemented, but it's definitely true. If you don't have a room booked at the hotel, make sure you bring your passport with you, lest you go home alone! There's also a new rule that even if you go as a single guest, and plan to have a girl sit with you, you still need to spend at least 660,000VND (I think, or around that much) on drinks. This was the worst for me, because I don't want to buy a bottle, and I don't drink all that much when I go out, so it's really just them charging even more to go there, with nothing in return.
In short, it's still a great place to go and have a fun night with a beautiful woman, but these new rules are annoying, making it more expensive than before, and I'm not sure if I'll go back any time soon. I've never been to the Hanoi Hotel KTV, but maybe it's time I gave that one a try, to see if it's any better. Hope this helps you guys.
-
Massage One (Geisha Massage)
Hi,
I visited Massage One (previously referred to as Geisha Massage) yesterday at 4pm in the afternoon. 92 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum.
Taxi from town costs see. 100k VND.
When I arrived the place was empty with just a receptionist guy. Welcomed me in and showed me the price options. Opted for 90min at 450k. 120min was available at 500k. Was taken up to the third floor and shown the room with jacuzzi and shower. Clean and functional. Soon after Hoa enters and is 6/7 with a nice smile. Does the normal, shower, jacuzzi wash with special attention and then on to the massage table.
5 mins into the massage the standard question and I say yes and she asks you will give tip. Yes! She starts the BJ and has good skills, she was happy with CIM. She gives a light massage for another 30 minutes and says is that enough. Wasn't in the mood for her massage so called it a day and made my way out.
Have her the tip of 300k and went downstairs and paid for the 'massage' 450k.
Total damage 750k.
I would only go back if in the area.
I've recently moved to Hanoi for work and will be here for a few years. Look forward to sharing knowledge and experiences.
-
Sakura Massage on Ao Co
After reading a few good reports on this place-really easy to find, right off the big airport road near the flower market-I decided to go check it out. I've been twice so far, but I don't think I'll go back. I got excited when I read that here the girls will remove their clothes at the end of the massage and give BBBJ, but I don't know who had this experience, because for me, it's always been very bad and boring, with lots of haggling for tips and really crap attitudes from the girls. I know YMMV, but I'm usually pretty good at reading a place, and I speak fluent Vietnamese, so that wasn't the problem either. After my first bad experience (or just mediocre experience, I guess) , I went back to make sure it wasn't just my own bad luck, but now with two strikes, I don't think I'll return for a third try.
The atmosphere there is really nice, very luxury, and the girls are as cute as most VIP places, so I wouldn't completely discourage people from trying this place out, just wanted to give my experiences. It's always a big turn off to have to haggle over tips, and for me, this is the mark of a bad place. All of my favorite VIP spas must teach their girls not to do this, because I never have trouble at any of them, like Zeus or Oasis. So yeah, I don't know who was saying that standard service here was for the girls to remove their clothes (I thought I read it on this forum!) , but this is certainly not the case.
Hope this helps you guys!
-
[QUOTE=Paperman; 1558266]After reading a few good reports on this place-really easy to find, right off the big airport road near the flower market-I decided to go check it out. I've been twice so far, but I don't think I'll go back. I got excited when I read that here the girls will remove their clothes at the end of the massage and give BBBJ, but I don't know who had this experience, because for me, it's always been very bad and boring, with lots of haggling for tips and really crap attitudes from the girls. I know YMMV, but I'm usually pretty good at reading a place, and I speak fluent Vietnamese, so that wasn't the problem either. After my first bad experience (or just mediocre experience, I guess) , I went back to make sure it wasn't just my own bad luck, but now with two strikes, I don't think I'll return for a third try.
The atmosphere there is really nice, very luxury, and the girls are as cute as most VIP places, so I wouldn't completely discourage people from trying this place out, just wanted to give my experiences. It's always a big turn off to have to haggle over tips, and for me, this is the mark of a bad place. All of my favorite VIP spas must teach their girls not to do this, because I never have trouble at any of them, like Zeus or Oasis. So yeah, I don't know who was saying that standard service here was for the girls to remove their clothes (I thought I read it on this forum!) , but this is certainly not the case. Hope this helps you guys![/QUOTE]I wrote it. 3 month ago. Sorry you had a bad experience. I don't know what is in Sakura now, long time ago not visited, but not surprised about what you experienced.
Funny you mention Zeus! It was one of my favorite spa until 2-3 weeks ago: the guy who escort me to the room told me I have to pay him 500K to choose a girl for me, if I don't pay no girl. I wanted to go when he said okay! Stay! He will bring the girl. The girl appeared. She did the massage. Then she said only HJ, and the HJ price is 100USD. When I tried to change the price she changed to be super grumpy, and don't want to accept anything else. So I gone without any tip.
A year ago my favorite was Moscow, than the average tip rate for HJ moved up to 1 million, and the BJ removed from the menu.
This is Hanoi. Quality and service change day by day.
-
as i predicted, for massage service massage one / geisha massage is the new front runner, at least for now until the girls start getting jaded like at all the other places. but since all of you dudes have started going there, i've moved on already lol.
but ok, i'll admit that i went to nguyen hoang ton to check out what the fuss was about. this street has more tam quats than even thuy khue. but no way was i going to go to the same place that all you guys were going to, and since i'm always up for a challenge, i started on a mission to try them all!
it had started to rain, and on my way down the street i saw a store selling mobile credit, so i braked and started to turn. which apparently you should never do! i wasn't going that fast, but the road was slippery enough that the motorbike slid sideways out from underneath me and i lost my balance and crashed it to the dirty ground. i thought i would be out of commission for the day, but luckily i was wearing jeans so the only damage was a slightly scraped knee. the guys at the shop were nice enough and came to help me get back on my feet.
anyways, i continued on a bit to find the first place coming from pham van dong, which was 677 nguyen hoang ton i think it was. the sign said 9x tam quat (i did see an 8x later down the street, so maybe they own a chain of them of something lol). there were about 5 girls sitting around the entrance. three were fairly young and nicely dressed, one was pregnant, one was older and either a family member or the owner. i'm sure i could have chosen one i liked, but after just standing around for a bit, one of the girls took me to the back. which consisted of a bunch of sheets separating massage tables with just enough room for the tables. luckily it was mid afternoon so the place was empty. the girl was nice though, she cleaned up my dirty feet and hands from the fall, and then got down to business. her technique was good enough, lots of extra licking everywhere that mattered. but although i could grab her ass, she didn't let me do much else. after the deed was done, she led me back out front and sat me down for a tea. when i was ready to leave, i asked how much and she replied 200k. not a bad price for a bbbj, yet the whole thing was over pretty quick so the experience seemed kind of empty. i much prefer the pampering of a vip massage.
so after work, the next target on the list was starting from the other end of the street (since i didn't want the locals to notice that i'm a perv) was number 12 nguyen hoang ton. i went inside and there was a guy and a young girl sitting at a desk. the guy asked "massage?" and i replied in vietnamese that no i didn't want a massage from him, i wanted the girl. he laughed and told me to go down the stairs behind him. very steep metal stairs that lead outside the back of the building down to what looked like a construction site outside. very third world looking and kind of scary. but the girl told me to just continue and then go back inside the house on the bottom floor. she turned on the lights to the room, which was a typical tam quat setup of a bunch of massage tables separated by curtains. the girl was pretty young, i would be surprised if she was over 22. i was a bit worried that she was wearing pants, so obviously no extra groping would be possible. but to my surprise during the action she was getting pretty worked up and she pulled her pants down and grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. she had really long hair at the top but shaved smooth elsewhere, and her pussy felt really small as she was grinding into my hand. she then took my other hand and placed it under her shirt, but her boobs were less than half the size of what her padded bra advertised. but anyways the experience was pretty fun even if in a questionable setting. after it was over, she was washing up outside and i went back upstairs to the guy at the desk. he asked for 200k and i happily paid it and went on my way.
so the big question is: will i be back to nguyen hoang ton? of course, yes. still lots of other places to try! and it's a quick and cheap way to have some fun. i stocked up on antibacterial soap and have my antibiotics on hand lol. but what i really need today is a good vip massage, seems like forever since i had one, but probably less than two weeks heheh
-
[quote=ong tay; 1558689]as i predicted, for massage service massage one / geisha massage is the new front runner, at least for now until the girls start getting jaded like at all the other places. but since all of you dudes have started going there, i've moved on already lol.
but ok, i'll admit that i went to nguyen hoang ton to check out what the fuss was about. this street has more tam quats than even thuy khue. but no way was i going to go to the same place that all you guys were going to, and since i'm always up for a challenge, i started on a mission to try them all!
it had started to rain, and on my way down the street i saw a store selling mobile credit, so i braked and started to turn. which apparently you should never do! i wasn't going that fast, but the road was slippery enough that the motorbike slid sideways out from underneath me and i lost my balance and crashed it to the dirty ground. i thought i would be out of commission for the day, but luckily i was wearing jeans so the only damage was a slightly scraped knee. the guys at the shop were nice enough and came to help me get back on my feet...[/quote]i was in 9x 2 days ago paid 150k. 9x even has a sign in vietnamese that says the price is 150k. 80k to the shop and 70k for the girl. same as 473. they tried to get me to pay 200k, i told them its 150k everywhere else. its this overpaying and accepting less service, the girls at 9x took down her pants and grind her pussy in my face. she was the prettiest one there slim and 23. why do you guys overpay. you even comment yourself geisha massage will decline. have oasis, zeus, moscow and a bunch of other places once word goes out that good cheap service can be found xyz. then guys come along over pay and then service goes down prices goes up. and the cycle repeats its self. the price is 150k in those tam quat. i'll repeat again 150k!
-
Geisha Massage One
[QUOTE=Ong Tay;1558689]As I predicted, for massage service Massage One / Geisha Massage is the new front runner, at least for now until the girls start getting jaded like at all the other places. But since all of you dudes have started going there, I've moved on already LOL.[/QUOTE]Well, maybe it's already started because I was there last Saturday, and had less than stellar service.
30 minutes of crappy massage, followed by the fatal question, and a very mechanic HJ. The girl was more interested in the TV, than in her job. I stopped her, pretexting that I had a girlfriend waiting for me. I was out of there in a hour, when I paid for two.
-
Maybe what is happening at the Tam Quats is they don't think foreigners can speak Vietnamese, so they just hold up two fingers or say "hai tram", which is a hell of a lot easier than trying to explain 150. Or maybe they charge by the inch so I had to pay more and MutantChicken got it for a lot cheaper LOL. Anyways I'm just reporting what happened when I went to some random places, since that's what most people on here can expect. Just to be an ass, from now on I vow that I'm going to pay 300k to each Tam Quat heheh
-
[blue][Deleted by Admin][/blue]
[b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were [u]largely argumentative[/u]. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. [i]Thank You![/i][/blue]
-
[QUOTE=MutantChicken;1558772]I was in 9x 2 days ago paid 150k. 9x even has a sign in Vietnamese that says the price is 150k. 80k to the shop and 70k for the girl. Same as 473. They tried to get me to pay 200k, I told them its 150k everywhere else. Its this overpaying and accepting less service, the girls at 9x took down her pants and grind her pussy in my face. She was the prettiest one there slim and 23. Why do you guys overpay. You even comment yourself geisha massage will decline. Have Oasis, Zeus, Moscow and a bunch of other places once word goes out that good cheap service can be found xyz. Then guys come along over pay and then service goes down prices goes up. And the cycle repeats its self. The price Is 150K in those tam quat. I'll repeat again 150k![/QUOTE]Not really I go there often with my Vietnamese friend who just pays 150 while I pay 200 but they all really hate just getting 150 from him as they state 200 to him is the price. He just explains he's to poor to pay more so they still do it but 200 is the price these days but no need to pay more the service does tend to be brisk.
-
[QUOTE=Athena1;1559121]Not really I go there often with my Vietnamese friend who just pays 150 while I pay 200 but they all really hate just getting 150 from him as they state 200 to him is the price. He just explains he's to poor to pay more so they still do it but 200 is the price these days but no need to pay more the service does tend to be brisk.[/QUOTE]doesn't explain the sign saying 150k, then the fact I went in 3 diff ones either asking "the price here is 150k right" or "how much is a session here". And all 3. 2 in dff areas all tellin g me its 150k
-
Nguyen Hoang Ton again
I went back to #473 again today. This time I was greeted by the chick in the dress and the, I assume, the mamasan. They tried to get me to take two girls but I only wanted one this time so I took the chick in the dress. They promised me only 300k for two girls. I think Uncle Dawkins has convinced them that we Tays like multiple girls!
Anyway, the single version was just fine this time. Thoroughly enjoyable and I think will get better and better with repeat visits. 200k for CIM is a good deal for me.
Like Ong Tay, I also plan to try other joints as well. There's so many there it'd be rude not to!
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1559573]I. I also plan to try other joints as well. There's so many there it'd be rude not to![/QUOTE]Hahaha! I just arrived. You guys make it sound so adventurous I am going to try today.
-
[QUOTE=XPrimate;1559986]Hahaha! I just arrived. You guys make it sound so adventurous I am going to try today.[/QUOTE]Out of curiosity (and love of BJ) I went to #473 after lunch today. My first encounter. Greeted by one (look=6/10) who looked twentish. Then the older woman came out (look=7 considering her age) and she was really friendly. Both didn't speak English. The younger one brought me to the back while the older one started to shut the front gate.
The girl told me to take off my shirt and my shoes but not my jeans. I was puzzled. She asked me to lie down and started to unzip me but only pulled my jeans halfway down. She then clean my thing with wipes and started to kiss my chest. The older woman then came in and started kissing my chest on the other side. The young one then moved down and started the BBBJ. After about 5 minutes (I really didn't keep track of the time) they switched. The older one was much more skillful. As a matter of fact, I found the young one too rough when she sucked on my balls. It got worse when she kissed my nipple and her hand was playing with my balls. I don't know if she was nervous or not but her hand was actually hurting me. I finally told her to stop with my balls and just enjoyed what the older woman was doing. This went on for about 10 minutes or so and I started feeling it. At this point the woman took my hand to her breast (with bra). I really liked the softness of her breast and the action down below. I finally exploded CIM and it felt great. All the while the young one was only kissing my nipple.
Afterwards the young one asked for 500k but I paid the older one 200k and the young one 100k. They seemed happy and I certainly left happy. Thanks to good reports by Dawkins and CaseyStar. I definitely will go for the older woman again on my next trip.
-
[QUOTE=XPrimate;1560215]Out of curiosity (and love of BJ) I went to #473 after lunch today.[/QUOTE]I'm glad everyone seems to be having fun with my recommendation. It's a shame my Vietnamese isn't quite good enough to ask for a referrer's discount. As for those now determined to go from one end of the street to the other, good luck and happy hunting; been there, got the t-shirt. There are a few hidden hotties and definitely a few notties as well, all mixed in with a combination of good and bad service, honest pricing and price gouging. The street seems to be a real microcosm for the Hanoi market overall. You may find the odd one that'll do full service and yet more that'll give you an uninterested HJ and a few that may want to exchange phone numbers.
I certainly won't try to put anyone off, it's a very satisfying challenge to hit every place on a street. I felt a great sense of pleasure as I blew my load to complete my PVD end to end adventure and still lament that all those girls have disappeared.
I just keep going back to #473 whenever I get the chance to head out that way because of the consistency, friendliness and great service. And that was before I had the fun of having one girl sit on my face while I fingered another sucking on my cock with girl number 3 rimming me for all she was worth!
-
[blue][Deleted by Admin][/blue]
[u][b]EDITOR's NOTE[/b][/u]: [blue]This report was edited or deleted to [u]remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales[/u]. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. [i]Thanks![/i][/blue]
-
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1560463]I felt a great sense of pleasure as I blew my load to complete my PVD end to end adventure and still lament that all those girls have disappeared.[/QUOTE]I noticed this evening when going along PVD that several of the home brothel ladies were open for business, around 8. 30pm or so. Perhaps the warmer weather is bring them back!
-
How can I get her contact sounds too nice.
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1506201]A while back I posted about this escort girl I met through TNH. She has asked me to post on here for any Senior Member to PM me for her e-mail address. She is a nice college age girl. Nice body. Good service. Very good English. Drop me a line if you wish to get her e-mail. She has some excellent skills. No anal though.[/QUOTE]
-
Yes please
Please pm for me.
Thanks
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1506201]A while back I posted about this escort girl I met through TNH. She has asked me to post on here for any Senior Member to PM me for her e-mail address. She is a nice college age girl. Nice body. Good service. Very good English. Drop me a line if you wish to get her e-mail. She has some excellent skills. No anal though.[/QUOTE]
-
Viet will be Dull
Folks,
I have gone through the latest 10 pages of the Hanoi thread and realized mongering would be not easier like other SEA countries. I found that Hanoi Hotel will be girl friendly but I am looking for a hotel around 40 $ range. Does anyone has any recommendation? I will have 2 weeks vacation in June, and wanted to split it between Viet & Cambodia. In this situation I may concentrate more in Cambodia. But I would like to see Hanoi, Sapa Rice Terrace, Halong bay, HCMC & CuChi Tunnels, I am planning for 6 night stay to cover this with HAN to SGN by flight. Can you advise, if this is possible with 6 nights stay? I have started chatting with Viet girls but I don't know if it turns to a guide / travel companion. Perhaps I will pop to Orchard Tower (Singapore) tomorrow and meet some viet girls and try to get some of their friend's phone numbers.
[URL]http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/hanoi-guest-friendly-hotels/[/URL] has a list of hotels but anyone has a special recommendation in choosing a "safe" hotel?
Any help would be highly appreciated...
Thanks / G.
-
Hi Gajith, I hope you will enjoy your stay in Hanoi. There is in fact either a law or general unspoken rule that Vietnamese girls can't check into a hotel with a foreigner unless they are married. So most nicer 4-5 star hotels must follow this rule. But of course with Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel you can order girls from the bar to go up to your room, but that's the expensive option. Really with any other hotel with a big lobby it is trivial to sneak a girl up to your room later after you've checked in, it's not like they will stop you. For most other cheaper hotels $40, $30, $20 a night, you should have no problems getting a girl up to your room, you can even try asking at the front desk for them to find a girlfriend for you! To find cheap hotels you can check on any hotel website, or even just show up and find one on the street (they are everywhere) and confirm that there will be no problems bringing a girlfriend to your room.
-
Karaoke time!
I think the last unexplored frontier for foreigners are the many Karaoke places that litter the streets. We've all heard stories that they are total rip offs with inflated bills and girls opening stuff you didn't ask for. But you'll notice that they always do a lot of business with the locals, and I've heard of some wild karaoke stories, so I decided it was time to find out what was really going on here.
The first place I went to was the Green Pearl on Tran Thai Tong near Xuan Thuy, since there was a string of places there and a lot of motorbikes outside even in the early afternoon. I confirmed with one of the guys outside that this was a "Karaoke Om" and that it was ok to go in by myself. The girl they brought me was really good looking and wearing a nice dress, but the whole hour consisted of... Just karaoke. Nothing else was suggested or even hinted at. But at least it only cost about 650 k for the girl+room, 4 beers and fruit. Upon leaving I was talking to the motorbike guys outside (I never know why they need 3-4 guys to tell you where to park your motorbike) who were asking me if I liked this girl or that girl as they walked in. And I saw some real gorgeous girls walking in, so there has definitely got to be something more going on at these places. I'll have to try it again sometime.
A few days later at night this time, the next target was on Bui Thi Xuan street near To Hien Thanh street. This street is also somewhat famous for a lot of karaoke places and always busy. I convinced my friend to go with me this time, so we chose a random place. There were a lot of motorbikes outside. I confirmed that this was a "karaoke om" and asked for two pretty girls. We were led up to the 6th floor which was mostly under construction with boards thrown about everywhere. The karaoke room was full of spiders and cockroaches like it hadn't been used in awhile, I guess because all the other rooms were full. We were pretty worried at that point, but they brought in 6 girls for us to choose from. All were pretty nice, but I chose the one that I passed on the way up and had given me a nice smile. Which turned out to be a total mistake... My girl just drank beer and didn't want to sing or do anything else. Meanwhile my friend's girl was sexily moaning into the microphone, very playful and kept stroking him through his pants, and on more than one occasion had his pants down around his knees wanting to play with him! In the end though, it cost 1.6 million total for the both of us, which was actually a very decent price for a private room, two girls, a lottt of beer and some fruit. The girls were definitely up for some more fun elsewhere, but instead we headed over to Geisha / Massage One again. It was midnight and looked closed, but they let us in. A bit disappointing with the girl though, and the massage and extras were nothing special. Afterwards we were in the lobby drinking beer with some Vietnamese guys at around 2 am until we finally went home.
The point of this story is... Ummm... A lot of Vietnamese like to go to Karaoke to have a nice looking girl hug them a little, flirt and pour them beer and sing with friends. For just this experience, it's a lot cheaper than a hostess bar like Fortuna. Anything else seems to be hit or miss. I thought I hated karaoke, but I actually had a pretty fun time overall, so I'll keep this as an option for fun things to do in Hanoi.
-
[QUOTE=OngTay;1568986]Hi Gajith, I hope you will enjoy your stay in Hanoi. There is in fact either a law or general unspoken rule that Vietnamese girls can't check into a hotel with a foreigner unless they are married. So most nicer 4-5 star hotels must follow this rule. But of course with Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel you can order girls from the bar to go up to your room, but that's the expensive option. Really with any other hotel with a big lobby it is trivial to sneak a girl up to your room later after you've checked in, it's not like they will stop you. For most other cheaper hotels $40, $30, $20 a night, you should have no problems getting a girl up to your room, you can even try asking at the front desk for them to find a girlfriend for you! To find cheap hotels you can check on any hotel website, or even just show up and find one on the street (they are everywhere) and confirm that there will be no problems bringing a girlfriend to your room.[/QUOTE]Many thanks Ong Tay for the advise...Most probably, I would stick to Hanoi hotel for couple of nights...
-
[QUOTE=OngTay;1568986]Hi Gajith, I hope you will enjoy your stay in Hanoi. There is in fact either a law or general unspoken rule that Vietnamese girls can't check into a hotel with a foreigner unless they are married. So most nicer 4-5 star hotels must follow this rule. But of course with Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel you can order girls from the bar to go up to your room, but that's the expensive option. Really with any other hotel with a big lobby it is trivial to sneak a girl up to your room later after you've checked in, it's not like they will stop you. For most other cheaper hotels $40, $30, $20 a night, you should have no problems getting a girl up to your room, you can even try asking at the front desk for them to find a girlfriend for you! To find cheap hotels you can check on any hotel website, or even just show up and find one on the street (they are everywhere) and confirm that there will be no problems bringing a girlfriend to your room.[/QUOTE]Not wanting to totally contradict Ong Tay (he's a great source of posting and stories and info on here), but I've had a couple of different experiences.
At the five star places in Hanoi (Metropole, Sofitel Plaza, Hilton, Sheraton etc) if you register your 'girlfiend' and she provides her I'd, staff are fine with this. I have done this on numerous occasions, usually preceded by a phone call to check. The five star places treat their paying customers very well. If you try to obviously bring in a hooker, of course they will not want that happening. Ong Tay is right that all the large places provide plenty of opportunity to sneak someone in. However there is risk in sneaking. For her and for you.
I have a 'girlfriend' in Hanoi and we sometimes take a night or two in a nice hotel for some fun. It's never been a problem. As a foreigner, you look like you belong there anyway. Be confident, polite and charming. All things are possible.
-
hey caseystar, thanks for the second opinion! i only know that i got asked for marriage papers when traveling with a girl, on more than one occasion. but i suppose if the girl is really staying all night with you and not just short time, and she will leave her id at the desk, then yeah you can try the legit route. i'm sure all they really care about is to avoid prostitution and **** girls. but i would still not call 5 star hotels in hanoi "gf friendly" which means they are welcome to visit anytime for short time fun. and somehow i think that's what gajith had in mind lol.
drinks on me? or tam quat girl if you prefer? heheh.
-
Milo12
Hi there,
Does anybody know of a good Hanoi hotel in the $30-$50 range, safe, clean GF close to the action.
-
Rfol
[quote=ongtay;1572116]hey caseystar, thanks for the second opinion! i only know that i got asked for marriage papers when traveling with a girl, on more than one occasion. but i suppose if the girl is really staying all night with you and not just short time, and she will leave her id at the desk, then yeah you can try the legit route. i'm sure all they really care about is to avoid prostitution and **** girls. but i would still not call 5 star hotels in hanoi "gf friendly" which means they are welcome to visit anytime for short time fun. and somehow i think that's what gajith had in mind lol.
drinks on me? or tam quat girl if you prefer? heheh.[/quote]ong tay, lolz...nice guessi have made some contacts already. now i am just going to book a 3 star which is mentioned in bargirlfriendly hotels. not sure if the girls show up (if not also i don't care); but now preference is to see as many places as i could. drinks on you of course... and tam quat girl on me lolz...
-
96 tnun nhat duat
I don't know if I have translated correctly, but you can get 8/10 girls for massage and BBBJ there with good attitude. The girl will be ready to come hotel for a FS. I guess the running rate is 200 k (that is what one of the massage lady told) but I had to pay 600 because I was taken there by a pimp. I went to the 12 Nguyen ton too. I gave 100 the girl was happy but the guy asked me total 200. You guy's favorite aunt wasn't there. Bar scenes are not worth imo. Full of backpackers. New square looks a local pub. An fb friend of mine shown up but passed because she looked like a pro Another fb girlfriend told t club I fun, going to checkout on Thursday. Now at sapa, have seen tam quat somewhere. Going there to see what they can offer.
-
Hanoi Hotel update
I haven't been to the Hanoi Hotel in quite a while, so I decided another visit was in order. They've finished the renovations to the bar area, and it looks great. A nice glowing bar countertop that can change colors. But be warned, most of the time it's like one big karaoke room and people at the bar sing karaoke badly to cheesy music. But at 9:30 the dancers come out and dance on poles in the middle of the bar and they're pretty nice to look at. They also now have "PR girls" which is a girl that stands behind the bar and makes sure you are happy, chats with you, gives you your drink order, and can play darts with you. It's a free service, but of course if she's nice you should tip her 200 k or more because they don't make a lot of money (you can't take them upstairs).
Well anyways, the PR girl was very nice but it wasn't long before two of the working girls noticed I was back in their lair again and came over to chat. These are the two who I've had many awesome threesomes with. But the one girl said she was busy working in the Karaoke room, so I decided I would just take my main girl upstairs for some paid action to repay all the freebies I've gotten in the past. Well, much to my surprise, she shows up at my hotel room door with a new friend. "Don't worry, you no pay more. " Ok sounds good to me! Then she tells me to text her other friend the room number if I wanted, and before I knew it I was looking at a foursome. Now, I have to say, there is a law of diminishing returns on an orgy. A threesome is great because one girl rides you on top while another one sits on your face. But with three girls, it's almost like it's one too many. But in any case, these girls were definitely all involved in the action and thankfully there was no "tag team" going on. And due to a minor miracle, a combination of 4 beers and tight condoms, somehow I was able to last all night and the girls were quite happy. Honestly though, I most enjoyed eating their pussies, as each one was different and the girls reacted differently, it was like a buffet LOL.
Eventually the new girl had to go home, while my two regulars slept over in the room. In the morning we had another mini threesome where I lasted all of about 10 minutes. I guess lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place!
The moral of the story is that if you're a regular in any place and tip people good (don't forget poor mamasan!) They'll be sure to remember you and the service will get better and better. And if anybody is looking for a fully involved threesome, you'll probably have to pay double the price at first, but Hanoi Hotel has the service and experience to get your money's worth.
-
Hanoi Hotel
Ong Tay, you are driving me crazy Now I am seriously thinking of taking an apartment my own in Singapore so that I don't need to pay the hotel fees lolz. Singapore running rate is 250-300 LT and 120-150ST for Viet girls. I always get them way below the running rate like 200 and 100 respectively. I roamed around the hoen kiem lake and found many pretty girls. From the motor bike drivers I heard Hanoi is really expensive for FS. I understand here only the contact works. May be I stick to my site seeing and go with BBBJ. And spill everything once I reach Phnom Penh lolz.
-
Hanoi can be really cheap for FS if you go for the call girls. I know websites where they list hundreds of girls with photos and price is 300 k, 500 k or 800 k at most for FS with some pretty hot girls. But this is for the locals of course, so their English ability is very low and it might be tricky to work something out. Anyways if anybody is interested in checking it out they can pm me for the details. But for sure if you ask a taxi driver or somebody like that to find you a girl, he gets you a 300 k girl and pockets the rest!
-
FS Place (Ha Dong)
I found an FS Place in Ha Dong if you live in Thanh Xuan or in Ha Dong! Price was 400 k!
It was good. Small problem is that I completely forget the address since I was bought there by a friend!
I will ask him the address and post it afterward!
-
[QUOTE=Towel;1576248]I found an FS Place in Ha Dong if you live in Thanh Xuan or in Ha Dong! Price was 400 k!
It was good. Small problem is that I completely forget the address since I was bought there by a friend!
I will ask him the address and post it afterward![/QUOTE]Thanks; quicker response will be appreciated.
-
June 5 Thursday
I had plans in the morning and came back hotel at 7 pm. After some rest, I had been taken by an fb friend and her fried. They wanted to show me t bar but later we realized it was closed. Went to another dance bar and we enjoyed a lot. They left at 11 pm. I took a motor bike and roamed around the streets to find the BJ massage shop. And finally I found it and here the bargain begins. The guy started with 500 and I managed to bring it to 300 k. Nice English speaking girl but the attitude wasn't good. She wanted the tip before. Not a great BJ and finally she finished me with hand. She asked for tip before but I didn't give. Also it was a handjob finish, I didn't pay the tip. I have locate 2 sucky ducky massage places today. Pm me for details; pm me if you need.
-
Thanks
[QUOTE=OngTay;1576114]Hanoi can be really cheap for FS if you go for the call girls. I know websites where they list hundreds of girls with photos and price is 300 k, 500 k or 800 k at most for FS with some pretty hot girls. But this is for the locals of course, so their English ability is very low and it might be tricky to work something out. Anyways if anybody is interested in checking it out they can pm me for the details. But for sure if you ask a taxi driver or somebody like that to find you a girl, he gets you a 300 k girl and pockets the rest![/QUOTE]Ong Tay, Please PM me with some info.
-
[quote=ongtay;1572116]hey caseystar, thanks for the second opinion! i only know that i got asked for marriage papers when traveling with a girl, on more than one occasion. but i suppose if the girl is really staying all night with you and not just short time, and she will leave her id at the desk, then yeah you can try the legit route. i'm sure all they really care about is to avoid prostitution and **** girls. but i would still not call 5 star hotels in hanoi "gf friendly" which means they are welcome to visit anytime for short time fun. and somehow i think that's what gajith had in mind lol.
drinks on me? or tam quat girl if you prefer? heheh.[/quote]further update on this topic. four star hotels sometimes offer day rates, especially in the low season. i've recently taken advantage of this for a morning of romping with my gf. i won't post the hotel name here is it's a very respectable brand. but pm me if you want to know more. my suggestion is to ring around a few places and ask if they have day rates, full day or half day. very helpful for sneaking out for some daytime fun! because it wasn't an overnight thing, no id was required from my gf.
but beware, a morning of fun means an afternoon of no focus at work. ! .
-
Final day in Hanoi
I couldn't find anyone described clearly what tam quat can offer (sorry if I missed it). Well, someone told here jump onto a moto an wander around the city. It definitely work. But, for a newbie coming to a city doesn't have enough time to do that. If you ask about Singapore, geylang there are about 30 streets, I wouldn't tell you to take a taxi and have a look at all streats but I would say go to lorong 12 & 16 for freelancers. That saves lot of time for a newbie. I had some time to look around on motor and this is what my understanding. Tam quat: BBBJ (u will find beds separated by curtains, wet wipe) Current running rate is 200 K, I gave 100 k for good service and one place just 50 k (I played cheapo because more handjob, but she was happy). In a nut shell if you see a tam quat go in pay 200 k and remove your pants. No language barrier, since the menu is same in all places I went. Get the telephone number if you need the girl in hotel. In Au Co highway, there are many TQs. I tried 3-4 places and would like to recommend one. Its in Nguyen Huang ton but after the favourite TQ of our punters here. You need to ride 300-500 meters more to find it on the left side. The room has white bed sheets without any stain, attached toilet and aircon. They close the main shutter when customers in. One more thing, in city you can pull the rate down 300 (may be try to 200, its up to you). I will have my latest report in other places (Hue). See you there. .
-
[QUOTE=Gajith;1577673]Its in Nguyen Huang ton but after the favourite TQ of our punters here. You need to ride 300-500 meters more to find it on the left side. . See you there. .[/QUOTE]Thanks for trying to make a recommendation, much appreciated. However, you will need to be a lot more specific than that as there are numerous TQ's on NHT. Please provide an actual street address / number if you can, or at least an estimate group of street numbers. For example, "on the left side" - when travelling in which direction? Towards Lac Long Quan or towards PVD?
-
[QUOTE=SolThaiMe;1577020]Ong Tay, Please PM me with some info.[/QUOTE]Sorry, you have to buy a membership to this site to be able to send or receive PMs. Totally worth it though, trust me! ;)
I've heard back from a few people that tried some girls on the list, and the experience was reportedly quite good. Now if I only had more free time...
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1577364]Further update on this topic. Four star hotels sometimes offer day rates, especially in the low season. I've recently taken advantage of this for a morning of romping with my gf. I won't post the hotel name here is it's a very respectable brand. But PM me if you want to know more. My suggestion is to ring around a few places and ask if they have day rates, full day or half day. Very helpful for sneaking out for some daytime fun! Because it wasn't an overnight thing, no id was required from my gf.
But beware, a morning of fun means an afternoon of no focus at work. ! .[/QUOTE]Yes, but... why? Nha Nghi's can be quite good, they are everywhere and you pay by the hour. 100 k no ID required plus 2 free condoms at my favorite one, although I've had some charge 300 k per hour (they flip the sign around to the english side with inflated prices LOL). If you are really into booking an expensive hotel just for day rates, then it might be cheaper in the long run to get your own sexpartment for like $450 a month. I "know a guy" who does that and is quite happy with the investment :D
-
Thanks for your great info.
The pics in that site look good, but wonder if they are real? Many look like pics done by professional studios and posted by pimps.
Also the admin has been warning people not to post fake pics taken from other sites.
Have you tried a few of those girls?
I was using other local mongers' sites. There were a lot of rip offs, fake pics and bad attitudes. A few local bros set me up with expensive call girls, but they were not very good-looking when they took their clothes off. They were tall models but their bodies were plain and bony, droopy boobs, saggy butts, not very attractive.
There were only a few pretty girls among all those karaoke places on karaoke row. Most are crude farm girl, way past their prime. They wold lure you in to spend money on drinks, foods, girls with promises to go to hotel with later, but most would just lie. I was wasting my precious time in Hanoi. It was frustrating. Did hook up with a few times with a pretty Karaoke girls. She was horny and passionate in bed, but many times she would promise then never came to the hotel. I was lied to left and right everywhere by all different kinds of people. This was an unique problem only found in Vietnam.
But may be the sex scene has recently changed in Hanoi?
[QUOTE=OngTay;1578384]Yes, but... why? Nha Nghi's can be quite good, they are everywhere and you pay by the hour. 100 k no ID required plus 2 free condoms at my favorite one, although I've had some charge 300 k per hour (they flip the sign around to the english side with inflated prices LOL). If you are really into booking an expensive hotel just for day rates, then it might be cheaper in the long run to get your own sexpartment for like $450 a month. I "know a guy" who does that and is quite happy with the investment :D[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1578004]Thanks for trying to make a recommendation, much appreciated. However, you will need to be a lot more specific than that as there are numerous TQ's on NHT. Please provide an actual street address / number if you can, or at least an estimate group of street numbers. For example, "on the left side" - when travelling in which direction? Towards Lac Long Quan or towards PVD?[/QUOTE]243 Nguyen hoang ton- tu lien -hn.
-
96 Tnun Nhat Duat
I went to Tnun Nhat Duat today evening at around 8.30 pm Some 10 to 12 girls were sitting. I gave the mamas an (fat lady) 200,000 VND. She refused and said no massage. I asked why there was no massage. She then asked 500,000 VND. I left.
I could have paid the 500,000 VND but I read that the going rate was 200,000 VND. So, I thought why should I pay so high?
I will try other venues.
-
I went to Kingston Land Massage at 32 Truong Han Sieu, Hoan Kiem District. The Massage Parlour is closed. Some construction work is going on. I asked a neighbour if he knows about its new location, he told me to check the internet.
I checked the website but no mention it is closed.
-
Thuy Khue Street
Visited the 469 Thuy Khue Street Tam Quat today. When I walked in 6 women were sitting. They were all fat and looked old. They were not at all 7 or 8 as described earlier but I will rate them 2 or at most 3. Two of them called someone upstairs. When no one replied, one short fat girl from the group directed me towards the first floor. We entered a room with 4 single beds separated by curtains. She closed the door and started a BJ. She allowed fingering her pussy. She tried her best to make me come soon but it took me more than 10 minutes. In between I asked her for FS, she said 1 million. So I told her to continue the BJ. After she finished, I asked her how much. She said 1 million. I laughed at her and handed 200 k VND and left the place. Overall not what I was expecting as it has been described here. I will try some other places and write.
-
[QUOTE=Manfield04;1579186]I went to Tnun Nhat Duat today evening at around 8.30 pm Some 10 to 12 girls were sitting. I gave the mamas an (fat lady) 200,000 VND. She refused and said no massage. I asked why there was no massage. She then asked 500,000 VND. I left.
I could have paid the 500,000 VND but I read that the going rate was 200,000 VND. So, I thought why should I pay so high?
I will try other venues.[/QUOTE]Dude, In city I guess 300 is the least possible rate. (I got it) So haggle for 300 in city and try 200 in outskirts.
-
[QUOTE=OngTay;1578384]Yes, but... why? Nha Nghi's can be quite good, they are everywhere and you pay by the hour. 100 k no ID required plus 2 free condoms at my favorite one, although I've had some charge 300 k per hour (they flip the sign around to the english side with inflated prices LOL). If you are really into booking an expensive hotel just for day rates, then it might be cheaper in the long run to get your own sexpartment for like $450 a month. I "know a guy" who does that and is quite happy with the investment :D[/QUOTE]Fair point. However, I wouldn't dream of taking my girlfriend to a Nha Nghi. She's worth more than that. A hooker, sure. But not my girlfriend.
I have thought about the apartment thing, still am. It probably would be useful if I didn't travel so much. Still, often in the back of my mind.
-
Can you tell me?
[QUOTE=OngTay;1576114]Hanoi can be really cheap for FS if you go for the call girls. I know websites where they list hundreds of girls with photos and price is 300 k, 500 k or 800 k at most for FS with some pretty hot girls. But this is for the locals of course, so their English ability is very low and it might be tricky to work something out. Anyways if anybody is interested in checking it out they can pm me for the details. But for sure if you ask a taxi driver or somebody like that to find you a girl, he gets you a 300 k girl and pockets the rest![/QUOTE]Can you send me websites list? Thank you bro.
-
Vietnam Cupid
Found a new girl on VC- she's smart as she has her contact number set within her profile.
Sent a couple of messages and her English was pretty good so within a couple of hours we met for coffee- once she saw I was semi decent and after a casual check on the size of my package she took me on her bike to a mini hotel- I paid but she said she uses this one all the time.
Quick showers then I gave her a good licking- she came moaning as she did and that set me of so I proceeded doggie style which she loved and after a couple of minutes of hard shafting she came again which did it for me and I injected my load.
We talked after and she said she preferred westerners as the locals were too small, can't lick and come too quickly- not much use to her.
Total damage- 40 us for coffee and hotel.
Have her number and she will definitely be a regular.
-
Vc
[QUOTE=CoolMachine;1582251]Found a new girl on VC- she's smart as she has her contact number set within her profile.
Sent a couple of messages and her English was pretty good so within a couple of hours we met for coffee- once she saw I was semi decent and after a casual check on the size of my package she took me on her bike to a mini hotel- I paid but she said she uses this one all the time.
Quick showers then I gave her a good licking- she came moaning as she did and that set me of so I proceeded doggie style which she loved and after a couple of minutes of hard shafting she came again which did it for me and I injected my load.
We talked after and she said she preferred westerners as the locals were too small, can't lick and come too quickly- not much use to her.
Total damage- 40 us for coffee and hotel.
Have her number and she will definitely be a regular.[/QUOTE]This is what I need to learn! I am a paid member in VC and made contacts everywhere I went. They took me to many places but they were so sweet little girls and I was failed to take them to the bed. May be I just need their company as good friends.
-
Thanks man but any kind of response to the address?
[QUOTE=Towel;1576248]I found an FS Place in Ha Dong if you live in Thanh Xuan or in Ha Dong! Price was 400 k!
It was good. Small problem is that I completely forget the address since I was bought there by a friend!
I will ask him the address and post it afterward![/QUOTE]
-
Check in with girl=ok, check in alone and not ok to bring guest
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1571795]Not wanting to totally contradict Ong Tay (he's a great source of posting and stories and info on here), but I've had a couple of different experiences.
At the five star places in Hanoi (Metropole, Sofitel Plaza, Hilton, Sheraton etc) if you register your 'girlfiend' and she provides her I'd, staff are fine with this. I have done this on numerous occasions, usually preceded by a phone call to check. The five star places treat their paying customers very well. If you try to obviously bring in a hooker, of course they will not want that happening. Ong Tay is right that all the large places provide plenty of opportunity to sneak someone in. However there is risk in sneaking. For her and for you.
I have a 'girlfriend' in Hanoi and we sometimes take a night or two in a nice hotel for some fun. It's never been a problem. As a foreigner, you look like you belong there anyway. Be confident, polite and charming. All things are possible.[/QUOTE]Hi,
Spent some time in Vn, having many guests. After you checked in a decent hotel it was impossible to take a lady for LT. ST was ok but as she still must leave her ID at reception they know who is where and will call to make sure she is gone by 22 h or they will offer to pay a 2nd room. But if you intend to stay with one lady there is a loophole: check out in the morning. Do your daily business and later check- in together with her and all is ok & easy. Of course not possible to change lady next day.
-
Nguyen hoang ton
Unfortnately looks like the good old days of 200 k BJs in this ST are coming to an end. Drove past today and 50-60 % of the places were closed and many of the remainder had the signs removed. Maybe because north Tulium district has just been upgraded to an inner city district they no longer allow such cheap entertainment. An old friend there said the police were causing many problems and shuting the ST down. Its a pity because there's nothing else like it in Hanoi.
-
[QUOTE=Paperman;1557911]Hello everyone,
I wanted to post an update and review of the Boss KTV in the basement of the Fortuna Hotel. I think most people on this forum know about this place-beautiful women, nice atmosphere, pretty high ticket price. I've always liked it, and found it worth the money spent, for the most part, but I made a trip back a few weeks ago, and learned that they have a few new rules in place for customers, most of which are pretty annoying.
I think someone mentioned that now, if you aren't staying at the hotel, you need to have your passport on you to book a room. I don't know when this was first implemented, but it's definitely true. If you don't have a room booked at the hotel, make sure you bring your passport with you, lest you go home alone! There's also a new rule that even if you go as a single guest, and plan to have a girl sit with you, you still need to spend at least 660,000VND (I think, or around that much) on drinks. This was the worst for me, because I don't want to buy a bottle, and I don't drink all that much when I go out, so it's really just them charging even more to go there, with nothing in return.
In short, it's still a great place to go and have a fun night with a beautiful woman, but these new rules are annoying, making it more expensive than before, and I'm not sure if I'll go back any time soon. I've never been to the Hanoi Hotel KTV, but maybe it's time I gave that one a try, to see if it's any better. Hope this helps you guys.[/QUOTE]Yes, this has been helpful. Many thanks indeed for the heads-up. I've been frequenting the Boss Club for a number of years and will be there again shortly. It will be my first time there with these new rules in place. The first rule (bringing a passport) won't apply to me, since I usually book a room there anyway, regardless. But the second rule is bothersome. In years gone by, I could get away with ordering something inexpensive like for $5 or less, and the girl orders her drink at $10 or whatever. This new rule brings the total barfine to something like $60, or $70 if you include the mamasan tip. And that's before any private action upstairs.
I'm tempted to cut back on the number of days I stay at Fortuna, in order to allow me to try Hanoi hotel nightclub instead. By the way, did you make it over to Hanoi hotel in the end? Would be good to know your thoughts on the KTV nightclub there before I book my accommodation.
-
[QUOTE=ChelseaBill;1529280]I got off the plane, checked into the Lake Side Hotel. 2 beautiful, little local girls behind the counter. Just my spec. Little spinners and cute. Are these a good omen for things to come? I had hopes!
The Lake Side Hotel has certainly seen better days. The carpet could do with a shampoo, at least. Nonetheless, the room is of adequate size, the shower and crapper work, and the bed is clean and comfortable. Hopefully, I will be able to put it to the endurance test soon!
Showered, first stop ATM and then off to the infamous Fortuna basement. Wow! A bevy of beauties in the entrance to the basement 'bar' area. All stood up and so excited to see me (or the prospect of my wallet). I wandered to the bar and was pursued by Helen, the mamas an. Helen asked me if I wanted a lady to accompany me now. I answered that I'd like 15 minutes at the bar just to unwind and then, yes, probably! The girls were busy running around to tables when guests arrived. There was also a steady stream of traffic from the entrance where the girls were sat, passed me at the bar, to the toilets. Strangely, though, very little attempt was made to make eye contact let alone to engage me in conversation. I wondered if I had grown a second head on the incoming flight. Strange and unusual behaviour for working girls.
I decided I wanted to play and tried, in vain, to engage one or two in conversation, or at least give the green light, as they passed. Really, some little sweethearts (mostly 7 and 8s but there were certainly a few 9s, if not 10s). I looked for Helen, but she was nowhere to be seen. I then looked at my watch and saw that it was 23:15hrs. Time to make a move or look elsewhere. I asked for my bill. A mere 240, 000 ($10-12) for an orange juice. Hmmm. I realised I wasn't in Sukhumvit, Bangkok! I chose to leave as obviously my body language and newbie-ness was not fitting for this place tonight! No problem, scene surveyed, a little wiser for the next time! Disappointed though as I had $100 or so and something burning in my pocket!
Tomorrow night is Saturday night.[/QUOTE]Helen is one of the many amazing mamasans at this club. That's another thing I like about this place. If you're nice and sweet talk them, they will sit with you for a few minutes (provided they're not too busy). I had Helen literally sitting on my lap last time I was there, groped her lovely thighs and even planted a few kisses on her. As a test to see where she would draw the line, I discreetly fingered her in the dark lounge and she allowed my digits all the way up there. Wow. I suppose I should have probably tipped her extra for that, but it never occurred to me at the time.
-
Need help. Stuck in Hanoi for 3 nights
Hi all,
This is the first time I have come to Hanoi / Vietnam. Staying in pullman Hanoi. Any good places nearby to get some fun? Seniors need your suggestions.
-
To Ngoc Van Intel?
Hi,
I'm hoping someone can supply some intel on Ngo 52, To Ngoc Van. I've not been down there before. What I want to know is;.
Are the places down there still active?
Do they provide a daytime / lunchtime service? Or are they night time only?
Any idea what the current price is?
Any information about specific addresses that will make the search a bit easier.
Cheers.
-
Nearest places to Pullman
[QUOTE=RuffNTuff88;1591913]Hi all,
This is the first time I have come to Hanoi / Vietnam. Staying in pullman Hanoi. Any good places nearby to get some fun? Seniors need your suggestions.[/QUOTE]Get out your Google Maps and have fun.
Tam Quats - Blow job shops.
Near the corner of Ngoc Khanh on Kim Ma.
A few on Doc Ngu.
A whole street of them on Thuy Khue from about number 200 upwards.
Massage with various extras - Normally only handjobs.
Moscow, deep in An Duong, Sauna / steam room / bath then massage - Escorted through all by girl in bikini - Expensive but fun.
Esalen 3 Massage An Duong / Nghi Tam - Opposite Sofitel Plaza - Massage and handjob, girls push hard for big tips.
Men Spa Emperor on Phan Van Tri - Good fun and reasonable price - VIP massage, steam cubicle, bathed and scrubbed in bath then massage followed by handjob / blowjob, price and tips reasonable.
Full Service - Tricky given your time constraints / transport issues.
Craigslist Vietnam - Always a few girls selling their wares. Expect to pay around 1.5 M - 2.5 M VND plus possibly dinner and drinks if that's what you want.
Street walkers on Tranh Khanh Du; Turn right from Trang Tien and they will be on pavement between corner and next junction. Around 400 - 600 K VND. Evenings only (not always there).
Reviews and detailed location info can be found by reading back / searching for all of these places. A Google search should help you find massage places I've mentioned too. If you have PM I can give you some contacts. Have fun and remember to write a report so everyone can benefit from the latest intel.
-
[QUOTE=RichardDawkins;1592189]Hi,
I'm hoping someone can supply some intel on Ngo 52, To Ngoc Van. I've not been down there before. What I want to know is;.
Are the places down there still active?
Do they provide a daytime / lunchtime service? Or are they night time only?
Any idea what the current price is?
Any information about specific addresses that will make the search a bit easier.
Cheers.[/QUOTE]I believe you are referring to the infamous Bich Nhung which is a working girl house disguised as a nha nghi and is still opened. It was mentioned several times on this forum in 2011 but not discussed since. I have gone past it several times but never went inside. It seems like the owner tries to play it safe as they completely board up the entrances sometimes, perhaps when they receive tips of impending raids. But other times it seems to be business as usual.
I don't have the address but you cannot miss it as it has a huge Bich Nhung sign at the front. If you don't see the sign it's probably because it's hidden due to a raid and you'll have to go back later.
-
To Ngoc Van
[QUOTE=RichardDawkins;1592189]Hi,
I'm hoping someone can supply some intel on Ngo 52, To Ngoc Van. I've not been down there before. What I want to know is;.
Are the places down there still active?
Do they provide a daytime / lunchtime service? Or are they night time only?
Any idea what the current price is?
Any information about specific addresses that will make the search a bit easier.
Cheers.[/QUOTE]Hi,
Ngo 52, To Ngoc Van: I been there twice in the past. Once around 3 years ago, I had really great fun with a average level girl there. That time the enter was 500 K + tip 200 K / shot. I visited the place once again last year October. The enter ticket was 1 million and the girl asking for 1 million tip for one shot. I moved the tip down to 500 K, and the service was super starfish, I never visited the place again.
The place not really high, the rooms are dirty. The staff not friendly at all. The only cool thing when you go up to the second floor, 8-10 girl line up and you can choose. The quality also not really cool all the girls are 5/10 - 7/10. The price is almost enough for Fortuna, so definitely not recommended.
If anyone have more fresh and better experience about the place please share!
-
Nguyen Hoan Ton
[QUOTE=Athena1;1588274]Unfortnately looks like the good old days of 200 k BJs in this ST are coming to an end. Drove past today and 50-60 % of the places were closed and many of the remainder had the signs removed. Maybe because north Tulium district has just been upgraded to an inner city district they no longer allow such cheap entertainment. An old friend there said the police were causing many problems and shuting the ST down. Its a pity because there's nothing else like it in Hanoi.[/QUOTE]It looks like Athena1's report is accurate. I went for a scouting mission here yesterday evening. There were only a few places still open and only 1 or 2 still with signage out to boot. I ended up going to a place I haven't been before. Pretty girl waving me in before that pulled a bait and switch on me and got a dumpy girl with crap technique to do the deed. I went with it as due to the lack of other available options. She asked for 500 k and agreed to 300 k in the end.
Hopefully the area will pick up again. I remember this street went very quiet in a similar fashion just after the PVD shut-down only to recover later.
Aslo, thanks for the updated info from Minus and JohnAppleseed about To Ngoc Van. If I do head down there I'll be sure to post a report.
-
Zalo
So a recent discovery for me and an interesting resource is a smartphone app called Zalo. It is best described as a location based social network / chat platform. All the interface is in Vietnamese, but with a little help from Google Translate you will have it set-up pretty quickly. You upload a head shot and then away you go. It lets you see who is near you in your chosen gender and age bracket. You can see the persons' photos and updates, depending on their settings. You can then send them messages and start a conversation or sit back and wait for them to message you.
I've only had this running for a month or so but have already had some good successes from it. I have had girls message me straight out offering sex for money. I tried out a couple and had a good time. I've also ended up getting hooked up with a housewife who initially offered to come and help clean my place in return for practicing her English and now is letting me regularly DATY and have fantastic sex, for free. Although I am going to give some gifts since I like her.
I think this is a great resource if you are able to have this on your phone, don't mind having your face out there and are prepared to spend a little bit of time working on the girls.
It's not primarily a hook-up app so you need to take the time with conversations to see if they are going to lead anywhere. My bored housewife was a stroke of luck. I really did need someone to help clean my place, otherwise I would probably have turned her away.
Obviously a lot of the girls don't speak English; although I've found that as long as they are writing their Vietnamese using the proper diacritic marks, the Google Translate app copes quite well most of the time both to translate what they say and reply back to them. Although I have found in general I prefer to hang back and wait for girls to message me, as the ones that get in touch tend to have at least a small command on the English language and can resort to Google Translate if things get tricky.
This app is completely free and has the advantage that as long as you don't explicitly state what you are after in the public area, then if someone you know sees you on the app, it doesn't have to be awkward as it is an "innocent" social networking platform / message app. Of course if you have a suspicious wife or girlfriend, then think carefully as that explanation probably won't wash.
-
[QUOTE=RichardDawkins;1593055]It looks like Athena1's report is accurate. I went for a scouting mission here yesterday evening. There were only a few places still open and only 1 or 2 still with signage out to boot. [/QUOTE]Similar report. Went down today only to discover maybe two places with signage, down nearer the Lac Long Quan end. Shame really.
There's a TQ on LLQ towards Au Co that I am meaning to test out. Shall do so this weekend and report back.
Haven't seen any recent evidence of PVD homes being open either. Sure is going quiet.
-
[QUOTE=RichardDawkins;1593091]So a recent discovery for me and an interesting resource is a smartphone app called Zalo.[/QUOTE]Thanks for sharing it in the forum; BTW this is a country specific app which need a Vietnamese number.
-
Private experiment
A little tentatively, I finally decided to give one of the CL advertisers a shot. I contacted Trang (early / mid 20's, usually 3-4 photos in ad) some time back and have stayed in touch via Skype and sms since then. Finally the planets aligned and I was able to see her this week.
She arrived dressed as I asked in a cute summer dress. She's pretty, very small with beautiful breasts and a happy person. She insists on condoms (thankfully) but didn't bring her own as she figured I'd have my preferred option. I warned her to always carry her own. After she had a quick shower we settled into a really fun time together. She clearly enjoys what she does, knows what she likes (loves to be licked and tastes great, loves to kiss, loves to be fucked from behind! Cost me VND2 m for a really pleasant experience. I will definitely see her again and continue to explore her.
In short, she is cute, fun to be with and energetic in fucking. Give her a shot I reckon. She's a nice girl so be nice to her as well. I have her number if anyone wants to PM me for it.
-
Banhmy
Hi guys,
I am new in Hanoi and in this forum. I got a tip for a website called banhmy. Us. Does anybody know this site or does anybody know how to use it?
Thanks
[blue]============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).
Thanks,
Jackson[/blue]
-
unfortunately i can't recommend the banhmy site anymore, after paying for 5 different numbers that were no answer and dead ends. i guess it's because the site is just a collection of girls they scrape from other sites, so the data can be out of date. also got stood up twice with callgirls from other sites, big waste of time when you're waiting and waiting for a girl who says she's coming and then never shows up.
trang from cl, been there done that, she is great but a bit pricey for an independent, right? actually i wanted to see her again last week but she was busy lol.
the zalo app is great for "gfe girls", i recommended it here a long time ago, as wechat hardly has any people on it. however, google translate is really terrible for this kind of stuff, be warned!
469 thuy khue is my recent favorite tam quat. i found that they're also open really late like 3 am while most of the other places are closed. the girls are average looking, but the service is great. the last time i went there i put the girl on the table and had some great daty. the time before that i just made out with the girl, the whole time just kissing passionately and i left without getting undressed, actually it was a better experience than a bj! the price is 300 k but i pay 500 k and you can be sure they remember me and fight over me when i come in. (and also to spoil the market for you cheap bastards :p).
-
[quote=ongtay;1597203]unfortunately i can't recommend the banhmy site anymore, after paying for 5 different numbers that were no answer and dead ends. i guess it's because the site is just a collection of girls they scrape from other sites, so the data can be out of date. also got stood up twice with callgirls from other sites, big waste of time when you're waiting and waiting for a girl who says she's coming and then never shows up.
trang from cl, been there done that, she is great but a bit pricey for an independent, right? actually i wanted to see her again last week but she was busy lol.
the zalo app is great for "gfe girls", i recommended it here a long time ago, as wechat hardly has any people on it. however, google translate is really terrible for this kind of stuff, be warned!
469 thuy khue is my recent favorite tam quat. i found that they're also open really late like 3 am while most of the other places are closed. the girls are average looking, but the service is great. the last time i went there i put the girl on the table and had some great daty. the time before that i just made out with the girl, the whole time just kissing passionately and i left without getting undressed, actually it was a better experience than a bj! the price is 300 k but i pay 500 k and you can be sure they remember me and fight over me when i come in. (and also to spoil the market for you cheap bastards :p).[/quote]dude. don't mind paying a bit for a quality independent. they're pretty rare in this town in my experience. there's another chick who regularly advertises as a young 22 year old. she's hopeless. then there's the 29 ish year old chick. she's hot and a damn great fuck as many have said before. but the market is slim, really slim.
thanks for the tq heads up. not far from my office and well worth a visit. and i support your attitude to pay more-get more. when you find something worth it, i believe in paying to keep it going!
-
Number please
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1596441]A little tentatively, I finally decided to give one of the CL advertisers a shot. I contacted Trang (early / mid 20's, usually 3-4 photos in ad) some time back and have stayed in touch via Skype and sms since then. Finally the planets aligned and I was able to see her this week.
She arrived dressed as I asked in a cute summer dress. She's pretty, very small with beautiful breasts and a happy person. She insists on condoms (thankfully) but didn't bring her own as she figured I'd have my preferred option. I warned her to always carry her own. After she had a quick shower we settled into a really fun time together. She clearly enjoys what she does, knows what she likes (loves to be licked and tastes great, loves to kiss, loves to be fucked from behind! Cost me VND2 m for a really pleasant experience. I will definitely see her again and continue to explore her.
In short, she is cute, fun to be with and energetic in fucking. Give her a shot I reckon. She's a nice girl so be nice to her as well. I have her number if anyone wants to PM me for it.[/QUOTE]Can you PM me her number please, she sounds like what I'm looking for. Thank you in advance.
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
[quote=longtay;1597203]unfortunately i can't recommend the banhmy site anymore, after paying for 5 different numbers that were no answer and dead ends. i guess it's because the site is just a collection of girls they scrape from other sites, so the data can be out of date. also got stood up twice with callgirls from other sites, big waste of time when you're waiting and waiting for a girl who says she's coming and then never shows up.
trang from cl, been there done that, she is great but a bit pricey for an independent, right? actually i wanted to see her again last week but she was busy lol.
the zalo app is great for "gfe girls", i recommended it here a long time ago, as wechat hardly has any people on it. however, google translate is really terrible for this kind of stuff, be warned!
469 thuy khue is my recent favorite tam quat. i found that they're also open really late like 3 am while most of the other places are closed. the girls are average looking, but the service is great. the last time i went there i put the girl on the table and had some great daty. the time before that i just made out with the girl, the whole time just kissing passionately and i left without getting undressed, actually it was a better experience than a bj! the price is 300 k but i pay 500 k and you can be sure they remember me and fight over me when i come in. (and also to spoil the market for you cheap bastards :p).[/quote]thanks ong tay, then i will try the tam quat instead of wasting my time with the website.
-
Well, the banhmy site just updated to version 4 which includes user ratings for the girls. So it's easier to find the good / active ones. Based on the number of ratings already, this tells me a few things: 1. There are a hell of a lot of locals using that site. Much more than I expected. 2. Most of the girls are rated lowly and many other people have problems with noshows. Anyways, maybe it is worth a try now. I contacted the site admin awhile ago and he mentioned they are even working on an english version.
-
An Old Flame
Recently I re-established contact with a massage girl I used to see in Hanoi a couple of years ago. Her name is Hien and I first met her at Indara on Xuan Dieu. We hit it off then and I saw her a bit at Indara and privately. Hien is in her mid-twenties, a bright happy girl who takes good care of herself, small-medium build, cute not gorgeous, great attitude. She speaks good English. A major plus. She gives a damn good massage that has been good for me many times.
I haven't seen her for a while and found her number. Today I went to see her in the current place she works. The address is 142 Le Duan. It's not a fancy place and you'll probably wonder what the hell you're doing there. It looks a bit ordinary but it's clean and there's aircon and fans in the rooms. Hien was as lovely as I remember. We exchanged a range of texts beforehand. The door price is 300 k for an hour. I tipped her 500 k because, for me, she deserves it. Historically she has always deserved it because we click so well. Today was no exception. Warmly welcomed, clean towels and so forth provided. The rooms have cupboards to put your clothes and valuables so they are always with you. A shower and / or sauna is offered. I declined. Hien wears the typical uniform. T-shirt and skirt / shorts things that make access tricky. But not impossible. She's been doing this for a few years and is quite professional. She won't do anything at the massage shop that will her job at risk so don't ask it of her there.
Hien starts with a solid back massage. She gets into it. Soon enough she is sensing, as we talk and as I move, that I'm damn horny. She starts playing with me, reaching between my legs etc and playing with my bum. Soon she is into some great arse play that I encourage a lot. More oil on her fingers and she's going for it and it's great! She takes the lead from me. I turn when I'm ready and she does the handjob. Looks directly into my eyes as she brings me off. So good. Not satisfied, she demands one more. ! I felt pretty done so she did more massage (we were about 30 minutes into it). About 15 minutes later, with her helping me access her breasts, nipples and pussy, I am ready again. She takes great pride in getting me over the line a second time in the hour! Hugs and kisses and I'm really done this time. !
We have a good chat at the end, there's no particular rush. She is keen for more customers and happy for me to share her details with anyone interested. So PM me.
If she likes you, private FS sessions are available for additional cost outside her working hours. I've availed myself of this in the past and shall do again. She's great for FS and fully participates.
Hien is one of my Hanoi favourites. She's a nice person so treat her well. I'm really happy I got back with her again and I'm looking forward to some more sessions!
-
I got bit of a surprise recently. At hotels that ask for my passport when checking in (usually the ones that specifically have "hotel" on the signage, instead of "nha nghi" ) I normally just give them my driver's license and they accept it. I figure they are really just asking for some type of guarantee that you'll pay the bill, rather than strictly following the law. Well, as I was checking out, I heard the guy at the counter talking to another guy in vietnamese and remarked that I've been in Vietnam a long time already. I managed to see the paper he was holding, and it was a complete photocopy of my passport and visa! How the hell did they get this from just my driver's license?? Did they actually call a government office somewhere and request a fax? I suspect there's a govt database with some pretty interesting statistics about me on it... I can just imagine when I go to renew my visa: "Well, Mr. Tay, I see you're registered as living at this address, so why do you stay at so many different hotels?" Oh man...
-
[QUOTE=OngTay;1599791]I got bit of a surprise recently. At hotels that ask for my passport when checking in (usually the ones that specifically have "hotel" on the signage, instead of "nha nghi" ) I normally just give them my driver's license and they accept it. I figure they are really just asking for some type of guarantee that you'll pay the bill, rather than strictly following the law. Well, as I was checking out, I heard the guy at the counter talking to another guy in vietnamese and remarked that I've been in Vietnam a long time already. I managed to see the paper he was holding, and it was a complete photocopy of my passport and visa! How the hell did they get this from just my driver's license?? Did they actually call a government office somewhere and request a fax? I suspect there's a govt database with some pretty interesting statistics about me on it... I can just imagine when I go to renew my visa: "Well, Mr. Tay, I see you're registered as living at this address, so why do you stay at so many different hotels?" Oh man...[/QUOTE]That is incredible. So I wonder if bringing a fake ID might help or maybe if they can't find you in data base they won't let you in the room. I don't know what the answer would be but the gov will definitely know what you were doing. Please keep us updated you next visa renewal.
-
[QUOTE=OngTay;1599791]I got bit of a surprise recently. At hotels that ask for my passport when checking in (usually the ones that specifically have "hotel" on the signage, instead of "nha nghi" ) I normally just give them my driver's license and they accept it. I figure they are really just asking for some type of guarantee that you'll pay the bill, rather than strictly following the law. Well, as I was checking out, I heard the guy at the counter talking to another guy in vietnamese and remarked that I've been in Vietnam a long time already. I managed to see the paper he was holding, and it was a complete photocopy of my passport and visa! How the hell did they get this from just my driver's license?? Did they actually call a government office somewhere and request a fax? I suspect there's a govt database with some pretty interesting statistics about me on it... I can just imagine when I go to renew my visa: "Well, Mr. Tay, I see you're registered as living at this address, so why do you stay at so many different hotels?" Oh man...[/QUOTE]Hotels are known to pay off the police to keep them from snooping into their "short time" business which they are not supposed to offer. Since they already have the cops in their pocket, I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard for them to call up their contact to dig up your passport and visa info based on the info on your driver's license.
For this reason alone, I prefer to use short time hotels that don't require any I'd. Hotels are required by law to report all guests daily so if they have your I'd, you can be sure it's reported. Every hotel you've ever checked into is in your record and who knows if that will be used against you one day.
-
1 photos
Hanoi Hotel – Part I: First Impressions.
After trying some of the talent on Pham Ngu Lao, I decided I should go to Hanoi Hotel club. Historically, I've always done my business at Boss Club I'm a veteran there, but a total newbie at Hanoi Hotel. There are similarities between the two clubs, but I think that overall, the differences are quite stark.
I agree with what's been written before that the bar lighting looks very pleasing but what I didn't like about it (also pointed out before) is the sheer lack of privacy: I felt like I was in a fishbowl, while I was sitting at the bar. Worse than that, after being shown my seat by the girl at the pulpit downstairs, I felt as though I was ignored for quite some time. Eventually, one or two of those so-called PR girls behind the bar must have felt sorry for me and came over to make some half-hearted token chit-chat with me, but I was not really interested in the girls who came and chatted to me. There was only one PR girl who I liked the look of but she was all over another customer (all but sucking his c__k across the bar) who had arrived before me, even exchanging phone numbers. Let's call her Kim. The attached picture is NOT Kim. It's a lookalike. But if you've been to the club, you'll probably know who I mean. My gut feel told me that Kim had a stuck-up air about her.
After a long long while, the mamasan came and asked me if I would like a girl, to which I responded "yes" and then she shows through a group of some 10-15 girls who all crowded me. I didn't like the look of any, so I asked for the next set and the same thing happened. Finally, set 3 came by, and once more I rejected them all. It's not really that I have high standards. I just like to see beforehand what I'm getting (in terms of body shape) and the problem (for me) on that night is that they were all totally covered up, with their ao dai.
At this point, I told the mamasan "maybe later". Much later on, I spotted an interesting-looking girl in the distance. I pointed her out. Well, in the distance and with the poor light she looked pretty, and had big boobs, so I felt sure she would be a good choice. When mamasan went off to fetch her, I was disappointed and a little bit taken-aback when I saw her up-close. Close up, she looked quite ordinary. Worst of all, Mai had super-protruding teeth think bugs bunny, only much worse. I wish I had knocked her back immediately but the inertia of it all just carried me along and I went through with it. Later on, I felt like a sucker and annoyed with myself for accepting her. Boring fkn conversation! I tried to give her 100 k for her efforts but she was almost insulted. Bottom line was, she wanted a tip of 500 k to get rid of her. That was that. I sure as hell wasn't booking a room and taking her upstairs. I decided at that point to cut my losses and call it a night.
First time at HH and I didn't like it, but I decided to reserve judgment because I don't usually like writing off a club or shop based on just one visit.
-
[QUOTE=JLover;1606292]she wanted a tip of 500 k to get rid of her. That was that. I sure as hell wasn't booking a room and taking her upstairs. I decided at that point to cut my losses and call it a night.
[/QUOTE]50 k is not that much just to get rid of her, is it?
Mmlouie.
-
I'm Vietnamese boy, studying in Hanoi for 2 years. Want to find a foreigner friend to improve communicate skill. Like tam quat / massage. Want to find friend to go together.
-
New here in Hanoi. Have looked through the threads and other forums to look for reasonably priced FJ but can't find any. Heard To Ngoc Van area no more action. Any brothers here familiar with FJ place here. Can guide and go FJ together?. Willing to pay for any helpful brother to go bonking together.
-
Hi,
New here is Hanoi. Have read through the threads and other forums but couldn't seem to find any reasonably priced FJ place. Any kind brother here could guide and go together? Will pay for you and let's go bonking together.
-
Hanoi help
New to this town. I have RTFF. I need help. Just want to find some one who will help me see this town and maybe even stay with me.
-
New here. Have been to cinema so I know the world. It is not of much help unfortunately.
-
On craiglist
I found an ad that leads to a website whose address is on Craiglist:
[URL]http://minhthuhotgirl.jimdo.com[/URL]
The girl seems really very pretty and experienced.
-
2 photos
Hanoi girl viacCraigslist
Met this girl via Craigslist. Mid-20's. USD 75. Good BBBJ then we fucked. She even gave me a nice massage afterwards.
-
4 photos
Local language freelancers
[QUOTE=XPrimate;1610345]Met this girl via Craigslist. Mid-20's. USD 75. Good BBBJ then we fucked. She even gave me a nice massage afterwards.[/QUOTE]These girls are found on local language freelancer lists cost 300 k or 15 USD plus room 100 k, BBBJ standard. Then fucked. Tho some girls don't look like picture so risk losing 100 k for the hotel. Need to speak vietnamese to organise. All low 20's.
-
[QUOTE=Michgode;1610094]I found an ad that leads to a website whose address is on Craiglist:
[URL]http://minhthuhotgirl.jimdo.com[/URL]
The girl seems really very pretty and experienced.[/QUOTE]On the Contact page it says: The fastest way to make an appointment is to call us at the "phone number".
Us?
Why don't I trust this?
-
[QUOTE=Michgode;1610094]I found an ad that leads to a website whose address is on Craiglist:
[URL]http://minhthuhotgirl.jimdo.com[/URL]
The girl seems really very pretty and experienced.[/QUOTE]Strange old website (just the gut feel I had when I explored it). It seems she has got her "About Me" info repeated on all the pages. She's gone to the trouble of finding an African punter getting blown, and yet she hasn't listed them among her preferred customers. Strange.
I don't find her attractive, but if I were still in Hanoi, I would still contact her purely to satisfy my curiosity.
Did you meet her? You should.
-
[QUOTE=JLover;1611580]I don't find her attractive, but if I were still in Hanoi, I would still contact her purely to satisfy my curiosity.[/QUOTE]She sure as hell sounds croaky and old and ugly over the phone. Good luck to anyone who gives this one a shot!
-
Learn Vietnamese
[QUOTE=MutantChicken;1610517]These girls are found on local language freelancer lists cost 300 k or 15 USD plus room 100 k, BBBJ standard. Then fucked. Tho some girls don't look like picture so risk losing 100 k for the hotel. Need to speak vietnamese to organise. All low 20's.[/QUOTE]Learn Vietnamese and pick the girls on the way; most viet girls are open minded and ready for travel and fun. I just back home from my superb days with couple of my part time GFs. Enjoy Vietnam.
-
Please PM me her number please
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1596441]A little tentatively, I finally decided to give one of the CL advertisers a shot. I contacted Trang (early / mid 20's, usually 3-4 photos in ad) some time back and have stayed in touch via Skype and sms since then. Finally the planets aligned and I was able to see her this week.
She arrived dressed as I asked in a cute summer dress. She's pretty, very small with beautiful breasts and a happy person. She insists on condoms (thankfully) but didn't bring her own as she figured I'd have my preferred option. I warned her to always carry her own. After she had a quick shower we settled into a really fun time together. She clearly enjoys what she does, knows what she likes (loves to be licked and tastes great, loves to kiss, loves to be fucked from behind! Cost me VND2 m for a really pleasant experience. I will definitely see her again and continue to explore her.
In short, she is cute, fun to be with and energetic in fucking. Give her a shot I reckon. She's a nice girl so be nice to her as well. I have her number if anyone wants to PM me for it.[/QUOTE]Whats her number I in Hanoi now.
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
Brotlel Ha Dong
Hi,
Sorry to keep you waiting! I went on holidays for 3 months back home befor coming again to Vn! It; s been 4 years since I haven't been back home so I felt great!
Concerning the brothel in Hadong, I wen there tonight with a friend to know where it is exactly! To let you know more, it's like Pham Van dong but it is safer! You go to any places and you ask them to come to the Nha Nghi with you! In total, it will cost 320 k! It's quite a famous area but also quite a remote place! If you want to know where it is, just send me a pm, I will try to answer you as soon as possible!
-
Duong boi street
Hi,
I went on a tour tonight and on Duong boi street, they have a lot of girls on the street and on their motos ready to take you to the nearest nha nghi for a quick fuck! I saw a few 7's and 8's.
-
[QUOTE=Towel;1617990]Hi,
I went on a tour tonight and on Duong boi street, they have a lot of girls on the street and on their motos ready to take you to the nearest nha nghi for a quick fuck! I saw a few 7's and 8's.[/QUOTE]I was there last month, and either the standard has vastly improved, or you 7-8's are my 6's, as to the brothels in ha dong, I'm assuming you mean the ones fronted as cafe, then you go next door to the nha nghi for the deed, I paid 300 k incl the room; for a hot 7.5/10, but no kissing no BJ and just missionary, but she was pretty tho.
-
[QUOTE=Towel;1617990]Hi, I went on a tour tonight and on Duong boi street, they have a lot of girls on the street and on their motos ready to take you to the nearest nha nghi for a quick fuck! I saw a few 7's and 8's.[/QUOTE]Dude. Did you actually get one of them and try them out? 7-8. Come on. I'd call them 5-6 at the very best. Particularly once you get them into a room. Starfish have better form. ! I wouldn't waste my time or my dong.
-
I said a few. I didn't say most of them.
[QUOTE=MutantChicken;1618010]I was there last month, and either the standard has vastly improved, or you 7-8's are my 6's, as to the brothels in ha dong, I'm assuming you mean the ones fronted as cafe, then you go next door to the nha nghi for the deed, I paid 300 k incl the room; for a hot 7.5/10, but no kissing no BJ and just missionary, but she was pretty tho.[/QUOTE]
-
I didn't try them. But I graded them on looks. And like I said a few. Probably they were exceptions.
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1618066]Dude. Did you actually get one of them and try them out? 7-8. Come on. I'd call them 5-6 at the very best. Particularly once you get them into a room. Starfish have better form. ! I wouldn't waste my time or my dong.[/QUOTE].
-
THNVIETNAM Web Site
Just wondering if anyone has tried any of the regulars who advertise in the personnel section of the Hanoi expat website THNVIETNAM.
I am asking as I did a few years ago when I was working there and was pleasantly surprised and had a lot of fun. I even came across a couple where the husband loved to watch me fuck his wife while he wanked, the wife also like to meet in secret sometimes.
I will soon be spending a few months back in Hanoi so if anyone has any recommendations I would love to hear from you.
-
Sakura VT
Haven't been to Sakura in years. Decided to drop in during a quick business trip. Opted for the 4 hands massage. The attendant asked for any requests, but I just said whoever is next in line is fine. One was a 6 and one was a 7. I'll refer to them as 6 and 7 because I cannot remember or pronounce their names. 6 was short and had small tits. 7 was tall, nice ass and super playful. Off came her bra in 2 seconds flat and she started to grab junior before I even had time to get in the sauna or tub. Once in the tub 6 only washed my hair while 7 was making sure junior was happy. Once everything was clean it was onto the massage. 6 just started massaging my legs and was helping get junior to salute the flag. 7 was much more aggressive. Started DFK and shoving nipples in my face. I went to town and next thing you know she's got her panties off and we're doing a 69. At this point junior just plain surrendered. CIM of 7 and that was it. At this point I just gave 6 her tip told her to leave. Had an hour left so just wanted 7 to play with. Having 6 around was just dragging things down. 7 wanted a second round. It took the next 45 minutes to get junior back in action (too much drinking that night) and once again things ended up with both of us in a 69 and CIM. Going back whenever possible.
-
Pham Van Dong
Hanging around in Hanoi recently, I checked out the Pham Van Dong street, which had been mentioned in a few reports.
I went to the place twice, I have to admit, I found none of the house-numbers which were mentioned nor any working girls waiting for any one. I have the impression, this area is dead, maybe due to new constructions going on or have been planned and many of the house numbers mentioned do not exist anymore. But, maybe I am too stupid to find the places.
Not giving up, I ended up on the second visit with one girl. Or should I better say woman in the mid 30's, who was willing and eager to give me a full job. We agreed on 500 and she started business, however, she wanted to reduce it to a HJ. I complained, so she started to give me a BJ, which again was not, what we agreed upon. Eventually, for having full service, she said, we would have to go to a small hotel, because it was too dangerous at her place. So we went. Now she was ready for full job and. In fact. She was a bit nicer than expected at the beginning. I after release, I paid her 500 and all was done.
Summarizing: To me, this area is not worthwhile to go.
The woman, not a professional but rather a woman taking each opportunity she got, was poor standard, passive, just let you satisfy yourself. Not really what I like. Looks 4/10, body 6/10, GFE zero, service 2/10. WIR: never again.
I do not recommend Pham Van Dong at all. There are better options in HN. More to come.
-
Hanoi
After I skipped the Pham Van Dong area I checked for alternatives. Checked out the 2 major hotels mentioned in many reports, selected F*a, took a room, about 70 $. Since I am not at all a bar type of person, I looked out for a different way of getting a nice service. Went to the spa and enjoyed the facilities there. After that, I asked for a massage service in my room and yes, they provide, about VN 750 k. Shortly after I returned to my room, the lady knocked at the door and was ready to provide me with a nice massage and extra service, which had to be negotiated with her. I agreed on VN 2 Mio, which I think is the actual going price on the high level segment and that she was.
She gave me an outstanding service, which exceeded my expectations.
Name: # 31
Age: end of 20's.
Origin: VN.
Skin: bright.
Hair: long, black.
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boots: proper.
Massage: rather good.
DFK: yes, indeed.
DATY yes, wonderful, so juicy.
BBBJ: didn't ask for.
FJ: certainly outstanding.
GFE: yes, if not better!
HJ: did not want.
Damage: VND 2 Mio plus massage VND 750 to Hotel.
Wir: anytime, one of the highlights.
Enjoy bros.
-
Ha Noi
After my good experience a while ago, I went to the F*xxx*a Spa again, to pick up a new girl. Same procedure as last time, girl appeared at my room and started massage.
Here the details.
Name: # 15.
Age: towards the end of 20's.
Origin: VN.
Skin: bright.
Hair: long, black.
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boots: proper.
Massage: OK.
DFK: no way.
DATY: no way.
BBBJ: didn't ask for.
FJ: very poor performance, not interested at all to provide any service.
GFE: not at all.
HJ: did not want.
Damage: VND 2 Mio plus massage VND 750 to Hotel.
Wir: never again due to poor performance.
I hope for better results in the future.
-
BJ Bars
Is there any BJ bars in Hanoi?
Also does have any recommendations near the French Quarter for any sort of quickie in afternoon if no BJ bars?
-
Oasis Spa visits and experiences
Sorry for delay in posting. Was in Hanoi end of the summer and visited Oasis Hotel twice. Once in middle of the day other early evening. Both visits 250,000 vnd for 90 minutes.
1st visit assigned a lovely 21 year old. Amazing breasts, nice ass. Had me in Sauna for about 10 minutes, would tease and pull tits out of top and rub on sides. Into tup where she gave me an amazing bath. Scrubbed shoulders washed hair, treated me like a king. Would reach under water play with me. Onto table gave me a massage for about 20 minutes, told flip started slowly stroking and kissing me. Plenty of DFK, pulled her top off and just a and amazing set. Asked me what I wanted. Said all she said not here so I said lets me DATY. Ok, no tip neg. At this point, off panties and she was all nude. Nice little Bush, smelled clean and tasted wonderful. She got very wet pull may face and licked cum off said lets fuck. Of course I say how much she ways 500,000 ok. She slip condom on and off we went. Cowgirl then doggy finished in mish. An amazing experience total spent 750,000 vnd.
Second visit few days later had girl late 20's. Again 250,000 vnd for room. She spent almost all her time on cell. After sauna had shower no help so that sucked. On table massaged some, actually gave me a pedi and manicure. Got her naked we kissed sucked some very nice pointy nipples. Asked for more she said no but could come to room. In the end got BBBJ but came on tits. Nowhere near as friendly as first visit, Total 500,000.
Last but of fun was with a friend of a friend from Hanoi. We had a college exchange student stay in us with us at one point. She visited while in Hanoi. Introduced a friend who was coworker. After dinner friend offered to take me to night market said sure. Stayed in market for couple of hours, she flirted held arm, rode nike back to hotel in old city and hit small bar down stairs. She went up to my room and stayed until morning and had multiple pops in so many ways could not imagine. Cost a few drinks and some food in night market is all. She works at a bank in town. Asked her why she said size does matter compared to local men. Ok worked for me. Hotel was Icon 36 in old quarter. Never blinked an eye with her being there or staying over night. Headed back over winter for work so sorry she is all mine.
-
Where is this place? I just know the Oasis hotels on lang ha and bat co st where the entry tickets are much more expensive then the price you quote ie 500,000 for an hour?
Unless they reduced the price but that doesn't seem likely.
[QUOTE=RedGhost;1634301]Sorry for delay in posting. Was in Hanoi end of the summer and visited Oasis Hotel twice. Once in middle of the day other early evening. Both visits 250,000 vnd for 90 minutes.
1st visit assigned a lovely 21 year old. Amazing breasts, nice ass. Had me in Sauna for about 10 minutes, would tease and pull tits out of top and rub on sides. Into tup where she gave me an amazing bath. Scrubbed shoulders washed hair, treated me like a king. Would reach under water play with me. Onto table gave me a massage for about 20 minutes, told flip started slowly stroking and kissing me. Plenty of DFK, pulled her top off and just a and amazing set. Asked me what I wanted. Said all she said not here so I said lets me DATY. Ok, no tip neg. At this point, off panties and she was all nude. Nice little Bush, smelled clean and tasted wonderful. She got very wet pull may face and licked cum off said lets fuck. Of course I say how much she ways 500,000 ok. She slip condom on and off we went. Cowgirl then doggy finished in mish. An amazing experience total spent 750,000 vnd...[/QUOTE]
-
It is across the street from Fortuna. Yes it was that price for house fee Said due to time of day. WhAt I paid. First room not as nice but great girl. Second room nice but girl was ehh as I said. Seems to be two floors as one day was on entry floor. Another day down a flight of steps. Window in the doors but nobody ever looked in.
-
Pregnant HCMC or Hanoi
Planning my first trip to Viet early Jan. Which city is a good place to monger, HCMC or Hanoi?
What is the probability of getting pregnant girls in each of these places?
-
Tam Quat at 93 Thuy Khue
Yesterday I arrived at Hanoi, and though very tired from traveling, decided to explore the Tam Quats atThuy Khue.
Didn't know what to expect in the way of signs, but they cannot be missed. I visited the one at 93, just one girl present at that moment, nice looking and kind, a 7 to 8. We went straight up to a shabby room with 3 massage tables for action. She lowered her panties for me, and she used a lot of time for kissing and licking my balls. All together a pretty nice experience, but I do prefer total action, lets see what happens the coming days here. Damage: 300 K.
-
Old Quarter
Hello,
I will be staying in the Old Quarter with the girlfriend. She likes to sleep in and I'm up at the crack of dawn. I was wondering if there's anything available in the morning in the area. Walking distance or a short cab ride would be good. Even a BJ bar would be fun.
How do Viet providers feel about threesomes with couples?
Thanks in advance.
FN
-
[QUOTE=FruitNinja;1644219]Hello,
I will be staying in the Old Quarter with the girlfriend. She likes to sleep in and I'm up at the crack of dawn. I was wondering if there's anything available in the morning in the area. Walking distance or a short cab ride would be good. Even a BJ bar would be fun.
How do Viet providers feel about threesomes with couples?
Thanks in advance.
FN.[/QUOTE]There isn't really any action available in the immediate vicinity of the Old Quarter. The closest place for a blow job would probably be Doc Ngu or Thuy Khue. Not really sure about availability in the early morning though. I know the ones in Doc Ngu don't normally open until around 11 am. You're also going to be looking at about a 1 hour round trip as well to get there have some action and get back. Maybe even longer in a taxi, even though the distance isn't all that far, so you can pretty much forget about sneaking away without girlfriend finding out.
If she likes to go to bed early as well, you could walk to the opera house area (round the back on the main road) and pick up a street walker for a quickie. Don't try these girls for a three-some, they are real wham bam thank you man type of action.
As for finding a girl that is up for a three-some, I would imagine that there would be a few girls that advertise there services on CL that would be happy to do that, you'll just need to contact them and find out. Not really sure that there are any other options in this regard.
Best of luck and let us know how it all turns out.
-
[QUOTE=Dewdrops;1642992]Planning my first trip to Viet early Jan. Which city is a good place to monger, HCMC or Hanoi?
What is the probability of getting pregnant girls in each of these places?[/QUOTE]For range of options your probably going to find more action in HCMC than Hanoi. A lot also depends on your budget. You'll have to have a read back through the forums to see what is available where and rough pricing.
Finding a pregnant girl is going to be tricky. There are working girls near the Hanoi Opera house, plenty of reports from me on these girls if you check back. One of them I banged in the past was pregnant, maybe 5 months or so with a nice tight bump. But it'll be real hit and miss if you could find one of the girls in that condition. Maybe if you went down there and tried to show one of the girls what you were looking for she might be able to point you in the right direction. But even if you find, you're only going to get a quickie which probably isn't what you want.
I've seen guys advertising that they are looking for pregnant girls on CL before and are willing to pay, but have no idea if they were ever successful. You could give it a try, but to be honest, mens' adverts on CL often get very little attention. Maybe someone in the HCMC forums can tell you if you will have any luck in your hunt down south.
Hope you find what you're looking for.
-
[QUOTE=PeterLovers;1644067]Yesterday I arrived at Hanoi, and though very tired from traveling, decided to explore the Tam Quats atThuy Khue.
Didn't know what to expect in the way of signs, but they cannot be missed. I visited the one at 93, just one girl present at that moment, nice looking and kind, a 7 to 8. We went straight up to a shabby room with 3 massage tables for action. She lowered her panties for me, and she used a lot of time for kissing and licking my balls. All together a pretty nice experience, but I do prefer total action, lets see what happens the coming days here. Damage: 300 K.[/QUOTE]Nice first report, and bravo for getting action on day one of your trip and not getting ripped off either. Let's hope you get lots of other experiences to report on during the rest of your trip. If you get a chance try to check out the Tam Quat at 63 Doc Ngu. There is a girl there; young, kind of docile looking (can't think how else to describe), with nice big tits. Pick her and you'll get a nice experience. She normally starts off with a blow job, but will happily move onto giving you a tit-job with everything all baby-oiled up. She does it really well and for as long as needed to let you blow your load all over her tits. All the girls there seem happy to let you DATY as well if you enjoy that. Mamasan there is very friendly and you won't get ripped off. Price is 300 k every time.
Best of luck and keep the reports coming.
-
Nice story, but not true
I thaught this was a nice opportunity, bus as allways: if it is too nice to be true it isn't true.
I checked out Oasis today around 18:00 and the house price for the 90 minutes operation is 600, not 250. No way it has been. 250 earlier these were just the prices. So why do you waste our time with your happy fantasies.
[QUOTE=RedGhost;1635525]It is across the street from Fortuna. Yes it was that price for house fee Said due to time of day. WhAt I paid. First room not as nice but great girl. Second room nice but girl was ehh as I said. Seems to be two floors as one day was on entry floor. Another day down a flight of steps. Window in the doors but nobody ever looked in.[/QUOTE]
-
61 Doc Ngue Tam Quat
Thanks for yor comments Richard. After my disappointing visit to Oasis I checked your recomendation. There are Tam quats at #73 and #61 not at #63. In both places I did not find te girl you described. Hoever I took another girl at nr. 61 and had a nice experience. Here a bath was included, where the girl washed me in a nice way before we went to an rather OK private room for the action.
She was nice and willing took it al in her mouth. An Ok experience. At the entrance the mamasan had pointed at a sign that mentioned it was costing 140 K, but she also pointed to the girl, from which I understood I was expected to pay a tip direct to her.
I gave her 300 in the room after the deed, but she asked for more. So I Said lets dicuss with the mamasan. She was nice indeed and told the girl 300 was enough (including the initial 140) and off I went. Enough Tam Quats for the moment, tomorrow I go Halong Bay and than further down south to find out what is happening there.
[QUOTE=RichardDawkins;1644454]Nice first report, and bravo for getting action on day one of your trip and not getting ripped off either. Let's hope you get lots of other experiences to report on during the rest of your trip. If you get a chance try to check out the Tam Quat at 63 Doc Ngu. There is a girl there; young, kind of docile looking (can't think how else to describe), with nice big tits. Pick her and you'll get a nice experience. She normally starts off with a blow job, but will happily move onto giving you a tit-job with everything all baby-oiled up. She does it really well and for as long as needed to let you blow your load all over her tits. All the girls there seem happy to let you DATY as well if you enjoy that. Mamasan there is very friendly and you won't get ripped off. Price is 300 k every time.
Best of luck and keep the reports coming.[/QUOTE]
-
Help
Going to be in Hanoi for a month. Could someone please guide me regarding how to find girls for outcalls?
I studied on some websites and all suggest an advance which doesn't seem to be good. Any URLs that might help?
Regards
-
Hanoi Tam Quats
Hi guys!
Here is a list of places I know in Hanoi for everybody who looking for fun. Tam Quats offering HJ / BJ. The Action almost everywhere the same. Pay for enter ticket, go with a girl into a small room she clean your dick with a wet towel, than give you a HJ or a BJ. Pay for her tip than go.
Nguyen Hoang Ton street (Google Maps: 21.077002, 105.792112) Not as many Tam Quats on this street like before but still there are 4-5 place open after 7-8 PM. Price: enter 100-200 K + tip 100-300 K. Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM.
Doc Ngu Street (Google Maps: 21.041977, 105.814251) Based on Richard and Peter reports at least 3 Tam Quat on the street at 73,61, 63. Price: 300 K. Actions: HJ, BBBJ, CIM.
Pham Dinh Ho 16 A (Google Maps: 21.016433, 105.857202) for details check my report: #1607 Visited the place last week still the same. Price: enter 500 K + tip 300-1000 K. Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM, FS (not every girl do FS).
Thuy Khue Street (Google Maps: 21.044479, 105.814748) Many Tam quats on this street (at least 10) for specific numbers read the forum. Price: enter 100-300 K + tip 100-300 K Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM.
Yen Lang (Google Maps: 21.010746, 105.816348) Until now I visited 3 different Tam Quat on this street. The service and the price is the same everywhere. 5-7/10 girls some of them do only HJ but others offer FS. Price: enter 150 K + tip 200-600 K Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM, FS.
Minh Khai (Google Maps: 20.996899, 105.864239) Cheapest Tam Quats in the city and also this is the lowest. (really dirty rooms + ugly girls) However I had here one of the funniest experience in my life, I got a newbie girl and a other older woman give her BJ lessons on my dick LOL. Price: enter 50 K + tip 100-200 K Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM.
-
Newbie help request!
Hey guys,
I'm in Hanoi for the next couple of days and am looking for a FS option for the morning. I'm not too worried about price, but the other half is on a cooking class so it has to be morning! I have a few hours so enough time to get a taxi ride if necessary.
Would really appreciate your advice on options. The escort sites all seem to want a deposit but in any case I would prefer a more local experience.
I'm staying in the Hanoi Pearl in the old quarter but can travel around, obviously the closer the better.
So what are the options for FS in the morning?
Thanks in advance!
-
Well I thought I'd report back anyway. Decided to head over the the Oasis as it seemed a fairly safe bet, got there about 11 am. Entrance 600 vnk then taken to an OK room. A moment later, an utterly gorgeous girl walks in dressed in a tight skimpy red dress, definitely a 9/10. Amazing looking girl. Quick steam followed by an assisted bath. With her paying particular attention to my raging boner before heading to the table for the massage.
Massage was OK, but quite brief. Talk soon turned to other activities, I asked how much for everything and she said $200 to go to the room for boom boom. Having read this forum and enjoyed my share of punting in England that seemed crazy high but despite some firm negotiation she just wouldn't budge from $200 - not $170, not $190 nothing so I decided to leave it. Opted instead for 1000 vnk BBBJ. Which was expertly done including a quick suck on her tits and finger play on her.
So in summary, yeah I got screwed financially but not literally so a bit disappointing but still a nice experience. Just wanted to experience a bit of the local scene sneakily during the holiday but if I go back will have to spend longer looking at options and ideally in the evening. Not sure I would recommend the Oasis overall.
[QUOTE=RandomBloke33;1645566]Hey guys,
I'm in Hanoi for the next couple of days and am looking for a FS option for the morning. I'm not too worried about price, but the other half is on a cooking class so it has to be morning! I have a few hours so enough time to get a taxi ride if necessary.
Would really appreciate your advice on options. The escort sites all seem to want a deposit but in any case I would prefer a more local experience.
I'm staying in the Hanoi Pearl in the old quarter but can travel around, obviously the closer the better.
So what are the options for FS in the morning?
Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]
-
Experience in Hanoi
I have recently left Hanoi and wanted to share my experiences there. I was there for some time and learned a little bit of Vietnamese and had my own place, which definitely helped.
I had quite a few good experiences using internet services. Tagged and Vietnam Cupid are good for freebies. You do need to pay to become a member on Vietnam Cupid to be able to see sent and received messages. In my opinion it is well worth it. With the girls on Vietnam Cupid be prepared to put in a bit of time and effort though. I signed up when I booked my ticket to Hanoi and started talking to a few girls straight away. So when I landed, I met a really cute girl there and we fucked on the second date.
On Tagged, I got messaged by a girl. I straight up asked what she was looking for and she replied that was interested in NSA sex with a foreigner. Well, not in those exact words, but that's what she wanted. After she emailed me some pics. I agreed to meet her. She came around to my place the next morning and we fucked.
I had also had some success on those smartphone chat apps, mostly WeChat. In WeChat's case it helped to know some Viet but even if you don't you can still manage it. With the girls on there, you can pretty much tell who are working girls and who aren't. Even if they don't speak English, they'll have their profile tagline to be something like 'I need money', 'I need money, who can help me? 'I am so lonely, who can love me?' etc. Seeing those profile taglines, you can send them a friend request and start chatting.
On WeChat, I really cut to the chase and didn't want to waste my time with girls that weren't going to put out, cash or not. I would usually start by doing the normal 'Hi, how are you?' or in Viet 'Chao them. Them khoe khong? They would usually respond in the normal way 'Fine, thanks, blah, blah' or if I messaged them in Viet they would say something about how good my Viet was. After that, I would ask them what there job was (in Viet 'cong viec them la gi? If they responded by either saying 'massage' (Viet: mat xa) or 'karaoke', it was on. Sometimes they would straight up tell you, 'I'm a working girl' (Viet: them la gai goi (call girl)).
You could then go through with your negotiations. Some of them quote crazy prices like $100 USD, one shot. To most westerners $100 isn't a lot of money but in South East Asia it is A SHIT LOAD OF CASH. Generally, if they spoke good English they'd quote in USD but expect to be paid in VND, as a general rule of thumb $1 USD = 20 K, so $100 = 2 million VND). If they didn't speak very good English, they'd be quoting in Dong. I personally think $100 is far too much to be paying, so I would never respond to those girls.
I managed to find a really cute girl on there who for $70, would give me an awesome BBBJ, have awesome protected sex and let me cum in mouth AND swallow, and after that she would give me an awesome massage. While I know this is still quite expensive I nearly fell in love with her, haha! She worked a legit spa, only servicing woman, during the day and just worked at night to make a bit of extra cash, so she knew what she was doing when it came to a massage! I got on with her quite well and even went around her place a few times when she didn't feel like going out, $50 to get the same at her place. It was a real GFE and she would make lunch / dinner for me and give me watermelon and redbull etc when I was around there.
There was also another girl on WeChat who I met who spoke no English. So everything was in Viet. She would come around to my house and for 400,000 VND ($20). She would give me a BBBJ and let me cum in mouth. She didn't swallow though. This girl was a little strange though. After we had finished, she'd want to hang around and lie in bed with me. Because she didn't speak English and I only spoke a small amount of Viet it was pretty awkward. She was good though and I think a little lonely but happy nonetheless.
I also met another girl on WeChat who I was prepared to pay for a massage with extras but she basically said if you massage me back, why would we need money? She came around and we tried to give each other half-attempted massages but we both knew what we were there for and basically fucked the whole afternoon. Afterwards, we watched a movie on my laptop and ordered some takeaway food (she even paid for half the food!
There were quite a few other girls, some free, some paid but I feel I've already typed enough.
So these are the main things that worked for me:
-internet sites.
-smartphone apps.
-having my own place.
-speaking a little Viet.
-
[QUOTE=Taycho;1648364]I have recently left Hanoi and wanted to share my experiences there.[/QUOTE]Thanks a lot Taycho, very informative post! May I ask how old you are and if you consider yourself as attractive or just average? And the girls you met, were they (much) younger than you or about your age?
I just like to know if looks and age matters in Vietnam. So far I have gotten the impression it doesn't really matter that much but I could be wrong.
-
Nightlife, bars, pubs worth it?
What is the nightlife scene with respect to the mongering. What are the happening bars, clubs which are frequented by working girls. Did you spot a preggy one in the bars?
-
Now this is a report! Thank you.
[QUOTE=Minus;1645317]Hi guys!
Here is a list of places I know in Hanoi for everybody who looking for fun. Tam Quats offering HJ / BJ. The Action almost everywhere the same. Pay for enter ticket, go with a girl into a small room she clean your dick with a wet towel, than give you a HJ or a BJ. Pay for her tip than go.
Nguyen Hoang Ton street (Google Maps: 21.077002, 105.792112) Not as many Tam Quats on this street like before but still there are 4-5 place open after 7-8 PM. Price: enter 100-200 K + tip 100-300 K. Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM.
Doc Ngu Street (Google Maps: 21.041977, 105.814251) Based on Richard and Peter reports at least 3 Tam Quat on the street at 73,61, 63. Price: 300 K. Actions: HJ, BBBJ, CIM.
Pham Dinh Ho 16 A (Google Maps: 21.016433, 105.857202) for details check my report: #1607 Visited the place last week still the same. Price: enter 500 K + tip 300-1000 K. Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM, FS (not every girl do FS).
Thuy Khue Street (Google Maps: 21.044479, 105.814748) Many Tam quats on this street (at least 10) for specific numbers read the forum. Price: enter 100-300 K + tip 100-300 K Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM.
Yen Lang (Google Maps: 21.010746, 105.816348) Until now I visited 3 different Tam Quat on this street. The service and the price is the same everywhere. 5-7/10 girls some of them do only HJ but others offer FS. Price: enter 150 K + tip 200-600 K Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM, FS.
Minh Khai (Google Maps: 20.996899, 105.864239) Cheapest Tam Quats in the city and also this is the lowest. (really dirty rooms + ugly girls) However I had here one of the funniest experience in my life, I got a newbie girl and a other older woman give her BJ lessons on my dick LOL. Price: enter 50 K + tip 100-200 K Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM.[/QUOTE]No fluff, just down to business.
-
[QUOTE=FruitNinja;1648859]No fluff, just down to business.[/QUOTE]I've read lots of other useful, great posts on here in advance too, because I will be very shortly staying in Hanoi for a while. Anybody who has extra info that they prefer not to post open forum, please PM me with anything you think may help. I'll add my own stuff once I'm there.
Thanks!
-
PM's
[QUOTE=FruitNinja;1648859]No fluff, just down to business.[/QUOTE]I've read lots of other useful, great posts on here in advance, because I will be very shortly staying in Hanoi (and other places including HCM) for a while. Anybody who has extra info that they prefer not to post open forum, please PM me with anything you think may also help. I'll add my own stuff once I'm there.
Thanks!
-
Relax Bar Tran Hung Dao
Hi guys,
Do you know about Relax Bar? Have you picked up girls there? And what is the price?
Thank you.
-
First Time To Hanoi
I will be in Hanoi for one week at the end of December. I heard that Hanoi is nice place for travelling and "action".
I really expected some great action there but don't have any contacts or clue.
I am hereby seeking for yours guys assistant so that my holiday won't be a waste and sucks.
I will stay at a Hotel nearby Hoan Kiem Lake, at Hang Bac Road. (is it a good location? Any good action nearby?
Please advice and share. Anything that can have fun. Tam Quat / Escort / FL Working Lady / Pub so that I can plan ahead.
-
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1552115]Sorry, I only share them by PM though it may not matter since she has not been active of late.[/QUOTE]Hi buddy,
Can you PM me the contact?
-
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1506201]A while back I posted about this escort girl I met through TNH. She has asked me to post on here for any Senior Member to PM me for her e-mail address. She is a nice college age girl. Nice body. Good service. Very good English. Drop me a line if you wish to get her e-mail. She has some excellent skills. No anal though.[/QUOTE]Fritobugger,
May I get the escort email add? Please PM to me.
Thank you
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
Archaeologist?
Dude, how many layers of ancient history did you have to dig through to get to that post?
Sorry but she is not longer in Hanoi.
There is a sweet honey CL that you should consider contacting. She is 24 years old and has a great body plus possibly the tightest pussy I have tried since I was in high school.
Her post on CL from December 14 is titled: want to meet up with a sexy woman? - w4 m - 24 (hanoi.).
Good luck!
[QUOTE=Bola1000;1653999]Fritobugger,
May I get the escort email add? Please PM to me.
Thank you
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue][/QUOTE]
-
Tet
[QUOTE=Samarth;1659134]Hi guys,
Need help with hotels in Hanoi and places to visit near Hanoi I will be there in Feb month for a week.
Please PM me,
Thanks[/QUOTE]Oh my.
Bad idea to visit VN in February: they have Tet holiday (Viet New Year) quite late this time so last 2 weeks are going to be a scene of nothing in the middle of nowhere I believe.
2 weeks in advance are going to be preparation time so I wouldn't be enthusiastic.
-
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1656778]There is a sweet honey CL that you should consider contacting. She is 24 years old and has a great body plus possibly the tightest pussy I have tried since I was in high school.
Her post on CL from December 14 is titled: want to meet up with a sexy woman? - w4 m - 24 (hanoi.).
Good luck![/QUOTE]Thanks for the tip Fritobugger! I met with this wonderful woman for two delightful evenings on a recent trip to Hanoi.
She is a sexy librarian type who is very petite but still has the right curves. Near perfection. I never saw anything like that in high school!
Educated and fluent in English, she is nice to lay around with and talk to as well. Treat her like a girlfriend and she will act like it!
-
3 photos
[QUOTE=VietnamLove;1665583]Thanks for the tip Fritobugger! I met with this wonderful woman for two delightful evenings on a recent trip to Hanoi.
She is a sexy librarian type who is very petite but still has the right curves. Near perfection. I never saw anything like that in high school!
Educated and fluent in English, she is nice to lay around with and talk to as well. Treat her like a girlfriend and she will act like it![/QUOTE]I have become quite fond of her. She is very sweet and a delight. I expect I shall try to see her whenever I visit Hanoi. She now has an ISG membership and can receive PMs for post in the classifieds.
-
Girl in hanoi
[QUOTE=VietnamLove;1665583]Thanks for the tip Fritobugger! I met with this wonderful woman for two delightful evenings on a recent trip to Hanoi.
She is a sexy librarian type who is very petite but still has the right curves. Near perfection. I never saw anything like that in high school!
Educated and fluent in English, she is nice to lay around with and talk to as well. Treat her like a girlfriend and she will act like it![/QUOTE]Hey guys,
I'll be in Hanoi in April. Do you have a phone number of this girl. How did you contact her?
Thanks!
-
[QUOTE=Stasinos;1666934]Hey guys, I'll be in Hanoi in April. Do you have a phone number of this girl. How did you contact her? Thanks![/QUOTE]She still advertises on CraigsList. Contact here there.
I can testify that she is still awesome. A real sweetie and great at what she does. Treat her well and she will treat you very, very well!
-
Hanoi
[QUOTE=CaseyStar;1667129]She still advertises on CraigsList. Contact here there.
I can testify that she is still awesome. A real sweetie and great at what she does. Treat her well and she will treat you very, very well![/QUOTE]Hello CaseyStar!
I have send you a PM.
Can you please check?
I go back to Hanoi in February.
Burmeister
-
Perplexed
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1665899]I have become quite fond of her. She is very sweet and a delight. I expect I shall try to see her whenever I visit Hanoi. She now has an ISG membership and can receive PMs for post in the classifieds.[/QUOTE]I don't quite understand why you may have disclosed this site to this girl. It mostly creates drama between all involved. Especially if someone gives her a bad review. This is supposed to be our little secret. If we let all the working girls know about it then what's the point. No offence to the lady in question. You may pick up an initial spurt of business but mostly you will not be impressed by our childish banter and reviews LOL.
-
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1665899]I have become quite fond of her. She is very sweet and a delight. I expect I shall try to see her whenever I visit Hanoi. She now has an ISG membership and can receive PMs for post in the classifieds.[/QUOTE]It is ridiculous telling these girls about this site. If you really like them and they read your reports they might not like you anymore. I don't know any girls that want people posting pictures of them and or taking about them in a forum. Please don't be such a push over with these girls and tell them everything about yourself. I guarantee she does not tell you all the real details of her life. At lease if she is smart.
-
Using that logic there shouldn't be any classified ad sections on the entire site. Also, she already knew about the site but did not understand she could posts ads here. A lot of pros already know about this site. Kind of hard to be a secret if it comes up on a google search.
[QUOTE=Bkkdog;1668419]I don't quite understand why you may have disclosed this site to this girl. It mostly creates drama between all involved. Especially if someone gives her a bad review. This is supposed to be our little secret. If we let all the working girls know about it then what's the point. No offence to the lady in question. You may pick up an initial spurt of business but mostly you will not be impressed by our childish banter and reviews LOL.[/QUOTE]
-
?
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1668722]Using that logic there shouldn't be any classified ad sections on the entire site. Also, she already knew about the site but did not understand she could posts ads here. A lot of pros already know about this site. Kind of hard to be a secret if it comes up on a google search.[/QUOTE]I'm sorry I just don't agree with that. You helped her to pass messages to fellow members and very well may have used your credit card to purchase her membership. You need to know what to search for. And the normal key word searches this respected young lady would use would not lead her to this site. I doubt she would ever search for them. She absolutely knew she could post. Gender is something that can be easily hid behind a computer or smart phone screen. On the other hand she is a paid member now and we must include her in the community. Have fun boys, mongers in Vietnam. Ever wonder why there is no classified ads section in the Thailand section? There is only a thread to discuss other classified ads. It's probably or 100% because it would get too out of hand and not easy to control. Review boards like terb need a huge moderating system and often many fights and arguments results with banned members and providers. Sometimes our members get to out of hand. Imagine if we had to deal with providers arguing and bickering at the same time. They have a large revenue generating system from advertisers of P4 P services, massage places, and escort agencies. If Jackson wanted that kind of atmosphere he would have already done it. He very well may do it in the future but I don't see it happening. Anyways, what's done is done. What we do for the our little second head. I hope she rewards you for your help!
-
Spot on
[QUOTE=TomSf;1668697]It is ridiculous telling these girls about this site. If you really like them and they read your reports they might not like you anymore. I don't know any girls that want people posting pictures of them and or taking about them in a forum. Please don't be such a push over with these girls and tell them everything about yourself. I guarantee she does not tell you all the real details of her life. At least if she is smart.[/QUOTE]From what I know about this provider she is very secretive. No face photos. She won't go out with you in public unless it's just to meet you before going into your hotel or apt so you can take a look at her face. She will never tell you much about her personal life, never let you borrow her credit card, never tell you about her boyfriends and so on and so on. Unfortunately and fortunately for her we have created publicity for her. She will be a busy young lady for a while but if it were me I would be discouraged from posting a report about her. , good or bad.
-
[QUOTE=Bkkdog;1668790]From what I know about this provider she is very secretive. No face photos. She won't go out with you in public unless it's just to meet you before going into your hotel or apt so you can take a look at her face. She will never tell you much about her personal life, never let you borrow her credit card, never tell you about her boyfriends and so on and so on. Unfortunately and fortunately for her we have created publicity for her. She will be a busy young lady for a while but if it were me I would be discouraged from posting a report about her. , good or bad.[/QUOTE]Bkkdog, you agree with TomSf that it is ridiculous to tell girls about this site. But at the same time you think it's OK to upload face photos and personal information of a freebie in the Bangkok thread. You are pathetic my friend!
-
[QUOTE=Bkkdog;1668790]From what I know about this provider she is very secretive. No face photos. She won't go out with you in public unless it's just to meet you before going into your hotel or apt so you can take a look at her face. She will never tell you much about her personal life, never let you borrow her credit card, never tell you about her boyfriends and so on and so on. Unfortunately and fortunately for her we have created publicity for her. She will be a busy young lady for a while but if it were me I would be discouraged from posting a report about her. , good or bad.[/QUOTE]She never lets you borrow her credit card? Well in that case I am out. LOL.
-
No Debate
[QUOTE=Mogwai;1668820]Bkkdog, you agree with TomSf that it is ridiculous to tell girls about this site. But at the same time you think it's OK to upload face photos and personal information of a freebie in the Bangkok thread. You are pathetic my friend![/QUOTE]Not willing to continue to defend my actions. I fail to see any comparison here my friend. Read my posts. You will see your claims are unwarranted. Thanks for your valued opinion though.
-
One night in Hanoi near airport
I will be laying over at place next to the airport on Jan 22. Any options for that area? I will return to Hanoi in lat Feb. And will have more time to play. Thanks, I will continue to read and study the forum.
-
1 photos
Lots of beautiful girls in the internet.
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1665899]I have become quite fond of her. She is very sweet and a delight. I expect I shall try to see her whenever I visit Hanoi. She now has an ISG membership and can receive PMs for post in the classifieds.[/QUOTE]
-
Some Possible Options in the Old Quareter
After reading back quite a few pages it does appear there is not a lot of action in the Old Quarter itself but I did find a couple of spots that are within that area. I just flew to Hoi An from Hanoi today after spending 4 nights there. I did not personally partake in anything at these places but those of you who like to have options within walking distance of the Old Quarter may want to check this out.
Freelancers: Tom's Bar at # 2 P Dinh Liet has freelancers. I was there at closing time last Friday night or early Saturday morning and a lady was quite aggressive pulling me into a corner telling me she wanted to go with me and I think it was either 1 or 1. 5 m for all night. Sorry I had several drinks before that so the details may be fuzzy. I declined but I saw her there again on Saturday and Sunday night but not Monday. On Saturday night one of the gracious hostesses "Two" sat me down beside this girl and said I should talk to this beautiful lady. She was OK. About a 6 in my books but she wanted 2 M for short time and 3 m for all night saying she had a 6 year old kid she had to take care of. I didn't try to negotiate and just told that was too much for me and left. I noticed a couple of other girls. Rather large as in tall and rough looking there as well. I suspect they were also FLs. At first I was thinking lady boys but seeing them again on Sunday at the same bar made me think not after giving them a closer look. Anyway none of these ladies were to my taste so I did not sample the goods. On Monday night; last night I stopped in for a beer and the place was quiet but there were a couple of girls that looked to be by themselves or perhaps friends of the staff hanging out. My point is that at least on a weekend Tom's Bar has some potential FL action and will try to stay open later when the roll up the streets in that area.
Tam Quat or blow job places pretending to be a massage spas: 96 Tran Nhat Duat which is a busy road almost like a bit of highway running north / south that borders the east edge of the Old Quarter. It has pink vertical lighted signs indicating it is a massage place. A driver took me there on Saturday night (we actually walked as it was so close) but it was late and the Pappasan said it would cost $100 so I just walked out as that ridiculous shit pisses me off and I also was getting annoyed at the bike driver so I was in no mood for negotiating. There were about 6 - 8 girls there worthy of a closer look. I did go back around noon the next day, Sunday. A very enthusiastic girl was there perhaps with only one other. Not bad looking but nothing special. She wanted 800 K which was just for a BJ; I said 500 K she said 600 K so I agreed but they insisted I had to pay up front which does not give the girl any incentive for doing a good job so I left as they were adamant about it despite me flashing a wad of bills demonstrating I had the means to pay.
The other one is very close by. It is #10 Tran Quan Kwai if I have the street name right. You just walk south from the previous one a short distance (100-200 metres) and cross over the roundabout and turn right and it is there on the right hand side. The driver was really pissing me off at this point but I went in and the Pappasan just escorted me upstairs and brought a girl in. No discussion of price or anything. I said I want to chose and went back downstairs and he took me into the back room and there were several 6-8 girls; a couple of not bad lookers but I just didn't like the entire situation with the driver and such so I bailed but decided to go back the next day by myself. Unfortunately it was closed at the time I went back on the Sunday 12 -1 pm.
So that is it. Not exciting but perhaps if any of you are staying in the Old Quarter this might give you a couple of ideas to explore close by without having to get a taxi to other known areas with Tam Quats. What did I do? I actually ended up one afternoon on the. Thuy Khue (3-400 block. I saw another place at 469 but I had already done the deal) which runs along the south end of West Lake (Tay Ho) and got a BBBJ for 200 K all in. It wasn't great but it met the need at the time.
-
Hanoi
I am going back to Hanoi again and was wondering has anybody been to Mojito Bar and if so what is it like for a Pick up Bar.
Cheers
-
First time in Hanoi. US GF in tow. All is not lost.
Arrive on the 12th from Tokyo. Never been to Hanoi so my GF and I did a lot of the tourist stuff. Interesting city. I've been to HCMC many times and was always told that Hanoi people were a little cold and it wasn't as nice as HCMC. I found it a very welcoming town and the people were very nice. Even a little more honest in dealings than what I've seen in HCMC.
As we were walking through the old quarter a sign for massage jumped out at me. I thought "what the heck" so my GF and I went in. She doesn't like massages so she waited for me. It's on Ta Hien, just north of Hang Bac, west side of the street in a little alley. You can't miss the green led sign. I got a girl named Phom (sp) About 24, short, very nice body. She gave me the best massage I've ever had. Amazing. Very deep if you like that. Towards the end of the massage I could tell by how close her hands were to my cock that there was more available. I pulled out my cock and sure enough her hands went right to it. HM! I thought of striking a deal but my GF was on the floor below and to be quite honest I didn't know if I could keep a straight face after screwing another woman while she was waiting for me. I decided to go back.
Went to Ha Long Bay the next day and when we got back to Hanoi I told here I wanted to get a massage and gave her some money to go get a mani-pedi. Sure enough Phom was there. I took her for a massage and as I had suspected everything is on the menu. I let her do her amazing massage and then placed her hands on my cock. She wanted 1,000,000 but I told her that all I was paying was 500,000. She agreed. Got BBBJ and a covered fuck. Nice little body, tight little pussy. BJ was just OK. Never had a Vietnamese girl that likes to give BJs other than at Ben Nys in HCMC.
Not a bad deal. Great massage for 180,000 and FS for another 500,000. I'll head to Hanoi solo next year. I'm thinking I'll do ok.
Later.
-
Hanoi in March
I'm staying in the Old Quarter in March but will be out working all day. Can anyone recommend places to go in the evening for massage or pick-up to take away?
Thanks
-
Massage One
Sorry this is going to be a long report but I have had two amazing visits to Massage One (formerly called Geisha One) at 92 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum. It's also my first post so I want to be thorough. Interesting enough I got the same girl both times. She didn't remember me but this is fine as my two visits were about 6 months apart (one in July and one this January). Her name is Kim (I think that's how it's spelled). If I remember correctly she said she was 24 and from the south. She speaks good English. Nipples like bullets, so make sure you play with them.
Both times I took the 90 min. For 450 k. You pay at the desk and they escort you to the elevator and then to the room. I didn't ask to pick the girl so I don't know if this is an option here. The room is nice and clean just like everyone has said. Big rooms with a massage table in the middle and a jacuzzi tub, shower, and sauna towards the back. They don't make you wear those stupid shorts which is a big plus in my book. Kim entered as I was changing and putting my clothes and shoes in the provided wardrobe. I don't think there was a key, but I didn't fear for my stuff at any point. She was wearing the typical one strap dress and damn was she cute. Skinny but with decent size breasts. She was tall for a Vietnamese girl and had legs that seemed to reach to the moon.
The first time I went I started with a sauna, which was a waste of time. The second time I passed on the sauna and went straight for the tub. The tub session was honestly one of my favorite parts. She filled the tub with lots of foam and proceeded to scrub all my parts, and I mean all of them. She also washed my hair. The whole time we chatted about her life, my job, the weather, whatever. Like I said, her English was good and it honestly felt like we were long time friends. Either she was interested or was really good at her job, either way I was sold.
After the bath I rinsed in the shower and she towel dried me. I didn't need to lift a finger. Then we went to the massage table and she gave me a decent massage. The second time I noticed the bars on the ceiling so I made a point to ask her to walk on my back. I will definitely do that again. Periodically throughout the massage she would reach between my legs and gently brush my manhood. Needless to say I was plenty hard at this point.
After a bit of time she asked me to turn over. She pointed at my crotch and asked if it needed a massage. From how it was standing at attention, she must have known the answer was hell yes. I nodded and she set straight to work. No haggling, no negotiations, no mention of money at all. I really appreciated this and took a mental note to tip her well. She started both times by kissing and sucking on my nipples, which felt amazing. She caressed my cock with her hands for a few minutes and then went down for the blow job. I wanted to see her bare breasts so I reached up and pulled on her top. She tried acting coy but I was persistent and I'm glad I was. She has incredible brown nipples that are like pencil erasers. Thick long and amazing to squeeze between my fingers. Next time I'm going to try to suck on them. I continued to fondle her throughout the rest of the massage.
This is where things got interesting. The first time I visited she stopped part way through the BJ and went to the sink. She filled a glass with hot water and took a mouthful. Then she continued with the BJ. I have never experienced anything like it before. The combination of the hot water and her hot tongue had me squirming in minutes. She also deftly worked my balls. Unfortunately she didn't allow CIM so I finished in a towel. I was spent. I looked at the clock and noticed I had some time left so I just stayed on the table and tried to catch my breath. The whole time she stood beside the table and allowed me to run my hands up and down her long legs. We continued to talk about all things under the sun.
The second time I went there was no hot water trick, but I was still pleased with her BJ skills. All mouth, very little hand, and lots of tongue action on my balls. And this time I think I surprised her and did an accidental CIM. She spit it out, which was not the greatest thing, but I don't blame her too much. Unlike the time before I was feeling less nervous and more adventurous so I stuck my fingers under her lacy black panties. She didn't seem to mind too much as I felt my way around her tiny harry snatch. I tried my best to give her clit a bit of attention but to be honest it was hard to focus with her going to town on my crotch. I did do a quick sniff test, clean. Next time I am going to try some DATY action, but honestly she doesn't seem like she would be down for that. Can't win without trying. Again like before, after I finished I laid there for a while and we talked some more. I also asked her to do some more walking on my back as we had a few remaining minutes.
Both times I tipped her 500 k. For me this is a good deal because she was fantastic and gave me a total GFE. And most importantly she didn't haggle for tips. 950 k for the wash, wax, and spit shine. Not too shabby. Like other people have said there are cheaper places but I really like the VIP massage experience and this is my new favorite one.
Needless to say I would highly recommend Massage One. I will be a long time customer with them. I think anyone who gets Kim will be totally happy. Treat her well and she will respond in kind.
-
Help with Fortuna in Hanoi
Hi everyone,
I'm in Hanoi for a few nights and was looking for guidance on the Fortuna Hotel's bar. From what I've been able to gather this seems like the perfect place me to go to. Can anyone outline (briefly or thoroughly) how this works.
Thanks
-
1 photos
Another pic Hanoi call girl
Another pic Hanoi call girl from their web site.
-
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1693660]Another pic Hanoi call girl from their web site.[/QUOTE]Hey man, I have few questions can I PM ya?
-
Modeling in Hanoi
Recently on Craigslist I've seen an advertisement by a woman who say's she'll do 'sexy modeling'. Her pictures are enticing. And I'm wondering if anyone.
Has pursued her. Is it only modeling? Or are their extras involved? And what type of fee does she charge? She looks familiar to me, like a woman who I met up with.
Through a dating site a few years ago and then shagged. But the age doesn't fit (at that time she said she was 28). That woman was very nice and somewhat demure.
Short and with a great body and cute face. She also gave one of the best BJs I had had in some time. There was no charge at all (except I paid for the hotel.
Room, of course) and it was a total GFE. I would have continued seeing her, but I wasn't staying long in Hanoi and she seemed like she was looking.
For a LTR. I can't see the face on these pictures and that is what has me wondering. I may be going back to Hanoi after a year hiatus and am trying to decide.
Whether I should try to meet this woman.
[blue]===========================================[/blue]
[u][b]EDITOR's NOTE[/b][/u]: [blue]This report was written with [b][u]UNNECESSARY[/U] [u]HARD[/u] [u]RETURNS[/u][/b] at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is [u]NO[/u] [u]NEED[/u] for any report to be written with [b][u]UNNECESSARY[/U] [u]HARD[/u] [u]RETURNS[/u][/b] at the end of every line of text.
If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.
However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.
Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. [i]Thanks![/i][/blue]
-
Random Hanoi
[QUOTE=RandomHanoi;1699135]Recently on Craigslist I've seen an advertisement by a woman who say's she'll do 'sexy modeling'. Her pictures are enticing. And I'm wondering if anyone.
Has pursued her. Is it only modeling? Or are their extras involved? And what type of fee does she charge? She looks familiar to me, like a woman who I met up with.
Through a dating site a few years ago and then shagged. But the age doesn't fit (at that time she said she was 28). That woman was very nice and somewhat demure.
Short and with a great body and cute face. She also gave one of the best BJs I had had in some time. There was no charge at all (except I paid for the hotel.
Room, of course) and it was a total GFE. I would have continued seeing her, but I wasn't staying long in Hanoi and she seemed like she was looking.
For a LTR. I can't see the face on these pictures and that is what has me wondering. I may be going back to Hanoi after a year hiatus and am trying to decide.
Whether I should try to meet this woman.[/QUOTE]I am off to Hanoi to night and plan on meeting her, been told 125 $ for 2 hours, will come to your Hotel and yes been told extras are involved.
I Still wondering if I should meet her.
Cheers,
Rusty
-
Meeting the model
[QUOTE=Rusty181;1699195]I am off to Hanoi to night and plan on meeting her, been told 125 $ for 2 hours, will come to your Hotel and yes been told extras are involved.
I Still wondering if I should meet her.
Cheers,
Rusty[/QUOTE]If it's the woman I think it is I'd suggest you do. If she likes you she is a really good shag. And if she'll give you a BJ (which should be in the cards), she's got great sucking action, too.
If she likes you, she can get very horny can comes easily when she cowgirls you or if you DATY. Her tits are fun to play with and big enough to titty fuck (which she got into). Good luck. I'm thinking of contacting her and seeing if she'll hook up again.
Let us know how it goes for you.
-
Massage 0 NE
[QUOTE=ChimLon;1687027]Sorry this is going to be a long report but I have had two amazing visits to Massage One (formerly called Geisha One) at 92 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum. It's also my first post so I want to be thorough. Interesting enough I got the same girl both times. She didn't remember me but this is fine as my two visits were about 6 months apart (one in July and one this January). Her name is Kim (I think that's how it's spelled). If I remember correctly she said she was 24 and from the south. She speaks good English. Nipples like bullets, so make sure you play with them.
Both times I took the 90 min. For 450 k. You pay at the desk and they escort you to the elevator and then to the room. I didn't ask to pick the girl so I don't know if this is an option here. The room is nice and clean just like everyone has said. Big rooms with a massage table in the middle and a jacuzzi tub, shower, and sauna towards the back. They don't make you wear those stupid shorts which is a big plus in my book. Kim entered as I was changing and putting my clothes and shoes in the provided wardrobe. I don't think there was a key, but I didn't fear for my stuff at any point. She was wearing the typical one strap dress and damn was she cute. Skinny but with decent size breasts. She was tall for a Vietnamese girl and had legs that seemed to reach to the moon.
The first time I went I started with a sauna, which was a waste of time. The second time I passed on the sauna and went straight for the tub. The tub session was honestly one of my favorite parts. She filled the tub with lots of foam and proceeded to scrub all my parts, and I mean all of them. She also washed my hair. The whole time we chatted about her life, my job, the weather, whatever. Like I said, her English was good and it honestly felt like we were long time friends. Either she was interested or was really good at her job, either way I was sold...[/QUOTE]I went there today, and boy your not wrong about Kim. She walked on my back nipples so good, and a very tight pussy too. She is 26 and had 1 baby. She comes from HCMC and been in Hanoi for 10 months. Thanks for the Ref to massage one. Going back there on Wednesday. She used the hot water for the blow job, that was great. I asked her to take off her bra. Bloody hell off it comes before I had even changed, so after stripping off I asked to take off her panties. Reply, later. Then after the massage on my back she said turn over and then off they came.
-
The model
[QUOTE=RandomHanoi;1699220]If it's the woman I think it is I'd suggest you do. If she likes you she is a really good shag. And if she'll give you a BJ (which should be in the cards), she's got great sucking action, too.
If she likes you, she can get very horny can comes easily when she cowgirls you or if you DATY. Her tits are fun to play with and big enough to titty fuck (which she got into). Good luck. I'm thinking of contacting her and seeing if she'll hook up again.
Let us know how it goes for you.[/QUOTE]Can you let me have her details please. I am living in Hanoi now and looking for a model / playmate to entertain me.
Thanks
-
Home visitors
Can anyone recommend any really gorgeous girls who will visit my home for some fun. I'm new to Hanoi and looking for some extra curricular activity. Also what's the going rate here!
-
[QUOTE=Nomes2015;1703261]Can you let me have her details please. I am living in Hanoi now and looking for a model / playmate to entertain me.
Thanks[/QUOTE]Nomes you need to pay up and become a member here if you want anyone to share information with you privately.
Very few guys will place contact details on the open board (and with good reason).
BTW. If you did a little "research" by reading back through the linked posts you would have discovered that the lady in question advertises on Craig's List so you can easily contact her through that means. CL might also answer your other questions too.
-
Tran Khanh Du
Last night I went out to check the Tran Khanh Du Street. After 8 pm 10-12 girls line up next to the road. The market on this street really nice. I saw tall girls with long legs, short cute ones and one chubby girl with 2 oversized watermelons. I stop at a cute looking girl. She asked the standard "boom boom?" question I said yes. She told me on Vietnamese it's 1 million. I replied 500 K, she said no. I started my scooter engine to go, than she changed her mind and said OK for the 500 K. (This tactic always work in Vietnam, just act like you want to go). She led me with her scooter to a short time hotel. Cost for 1 h is 100 K. She was strong medium experience. Good BJ skills, 3 different pose. But her act was very low. All together wroth the total 600 K.
-
Kinky places and massages for a woman
A few questions to Hanoi insiders:
* where would you take out a women that loves kinky stuff and places?
* are there massage places, that would also give a good sexual massage to a woman and does not spare her ass?
* where would we find working girls, that would be open to threesomes and also enjoy it to some extent?
I will be in Hanoi in a couple of weeks with a Japanese friend, who enjoys being taken to lady boy shows, swinger clubs and SM clubs and generally loves to explore new things. I am especially curious about massage places that also can take care of women.
Thanks for suggestions!
P.S. And if you are a couple in your 30's and interested in some couple plays, send me a PM.
-
Help with Ha Dong
[QUOTE=Towel;1617584]Hi,
Sorry to keep you waiting! I went on holidays for 3 months back home befor coming again to Vn! It; s been 4 years since I haven't been back home so I felt great!
Concerning the brothel in Hadong, I wen there tonight with a friend to know where it is exactly! To let you know more, it's like Pham Van dong but it is safer! You go to any places and you ask them to come to the Nha Nghi with you! In total, it will cost 320 k! It's quite a famous area but also quite a remote place! If you want to know where it is, just send me a pm, I will try to answer you as soon as possible![/QUOTE]I am excited to see someone knows an area in Ha Dong. I live in Ha Dong and I am very confused on finding anything here. I read that Bala is supposed to have some, I went but I can't find anything. Please help!
Thank you.
-
Hanoi
Last month I was in Hanoi. What can I say? From my perspective, the prostitutes not worth there. For an experienced visitor or with a good guide that certainly looks different. There is too much cheating and the performance is mostly very bad (sorry, I use the Google Translater).
To make matters for me, that I come from Germany, where prostitution is legal and where I know many good places. I'll try a comparison.
Bumbum with a Street Girl in Hanoi: 1 Mil + Room (100 k). In most cases, a minimum service, many things are not allowed. The girls wanted their money always before, or I can go. Then they have worked very quickly, simply a disaster. In Germany I would pay for a streetgirl or in a brothel approximately 460 k-700 k for better performance. There are also very pretty girl in Hanoi, with a little bit more service (kissing, licking, sucking) but paid 1. 5 mil. Not many girls have offered this service but they want the same amount. And the pimp want a lot of money, too. 2 mil are not uncommon for everything.
In my Country I go in a FKK-Club, pay 925 K admission, have drinks and great food free, go in the hot tub, the sauna, the steam room or lie down in the sun. For 1. 1 Mil I go with a beautiful young girl for 30 minutes in the room, but this service provides much better quality. Everything is clean and smells and taste good. You can ask for service before, and that's it.
I can go into a RTC Club, too. There is the entrance fee 230 k-925 K and per girl and half an hour 630 k. There are not so many really hot girls, but the service is complete (porn party with or without a condom), there is no no. And fucking with two nice girls (19+21 eg.) is not bad.
In the massage shops in Hanoi, I also lost a lot of money. What a waste. There are also good girls, but can not compensate for the loss in the bad. So I can only say: Bumbum yourself.
For some places I will write a report, too when I have more time (and it's possible to understand my translated german). As I said, with a guide and far outside the Old City, Vietnam is also good for fucking. But for sure, I will also spend one holiday in a year in Germany. They are many Sextourists from other countries, too. They know why.
-
Nfg
[QUOTE=BucuTravel;1711489]There are also good girls, but can not compensate for the loss in the bad. So I can only say: Bumbum yourself.[/QUOTE]Hahaha, I'll be in Hanoi next month. Now I know what to expect. Too late to cancel the trip now! Thanks for your heart-felt post!
Spaceman.
-
2 photos
Good places to burn your money
You can walk from Hoan Kiem lake along the Trang Tien Street towards opera (red circle). After crossing the Tran Khanh Du Street, check out some street hookers (red cross and Hong Ha Street). Prices at approximately 1 mil, service most zero. There are a few Hotels, price 100 k. No girls for take away. I've got only two good girls found (the second -> photo), both 18 years old, both very pretty & good service. Cost 1. 5 mil, lucky strike. Most of the girls are very bad.
Not far is a big Tam quat (watch out the signs, Cao that Street). Its looks like a fish market but the tam is in the 5th-Floor. 300 k enter, 500 k for BJ, another 300 k for CIM (nice BJ-technique with hot water in the mouth).
Massage:
Thanks to the excellent report by Minus (# 1722 thank you again) I could find some Tam quats.
1) "Thuy Khue Street (Google Maps: 21.044479, 105.814748) Many Tam quats on this street (at least 10) for specific numbers read the forum. Price: enter 100-300 K + tip 100-300 K Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM ".
Have seen three. Service as described. Girl quality was very low and it's dirty there. Was 500 k for CIM.
2) "Pham Dinh Ho 16 A (Google Maps: 21.016433, 105.857202) for details check my report: # 1607 Visited the place last week quietly the same. Price: enter 500 K + tip 300-1000 K. Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM, FS (not every girl do FS). ".
I have tried twice to go there. The shop is unfortunately closed. At the first time I went to a massage in this area, there are some Tam quats. Extreme warning incredible fraud. Never go there, please. I'm out of there come only with luck and would like to burn down this shop with all the bastards inside. Unfortunately, I do not find just the photos with the street names, will be given later.
The second time I went to the street in direction west. Continuing, you can find again a tam quat at number 16 a. This was quite good but unfortunately without any extra.
-
2 photos
Hanoi online
Avoid the rip off massage places. They risk heavy fines and potential prison for providing FS, so they find it easier and more lucrative scamming foreigners and tourists.
There are plenty of good-looking call girls who go to hotel with local guys for sex for anywhere between 200 K to 500 K dong ST, depending on the popularity of the girls and how good you are in negotiating.
I had good successes searching under "GAIGOI" A number of web sites will show up with reports and pictures of the girls, ratings, pricing and passwords. Use Chrome to translate.
Be careful that a few sites may try to install malwares in your computer, or possible LE trying to track users of those sites. It may be better to use public computers, or use WiFi that cannot be traced to you.
A few pics from their sites.
-
English call girl sites?
[QUOTE=CaptainSolo;1712350]Avoid the rip off massage places. They risk heavy fines and potential prison for providing FS, so they find it easier and more lucrative scamming foreigners and tourists.
There are plenty of good-looking call girls who go to hotel with local guys for sex for anywhere between 200 K to 500 K dong ST, depending on the popularity of the girls and how good you are in negotiating.
I had good successes searching under "GAIGOI" A number of web sites will show up with reports and pictures of the girls, ratings, pricing and passwords. Use Chrome to translate.
Be careful that a few sites may try to install malwares in your computer, or possible LE trying to track users of those sites. It may be better to use public computers, or use WiFi that cannot be traced to you.
A few pics from their sites.[/QUOTE]I found a few of these sites, but even after translating (interesting descriptions) I can't find any contact info or phone numbers. Any suggestions? One is banhmy. Us. Help?
-
Gaigoi
[QUOTE=CaptainSolo;1712350]Avoid the rip off massage places. They risk heavy fines and potential prison for providing FS, so they find it easier and more lucrative scamming foreigners and tourists.
There are plenty of good-looking call girls who go to hotel with local guys for sex for anywhere between 200 K to 500 K dong ST, depending on the popularity of the girls and how good you are in negotiating.
I had good successes searching under "GAIGOI" A number of web sites will show up with reports and pictures of the girls, ratings, pricing and passwords. Use Chrome to translate.
Be careful that a few sites may try to install malwares in your computer, or possible LE trying to track users of those sites. It may be better to use public computers, or use WiFi that cannot be traced to you.
A few pics from their sites.[/QUOTE]I found the sites you mentioned. However have you experienced it yourself? I am only concerned to know if the handlers or the girls themselves will know any English. I am not a language speaker and in Hanoi for 3 days end of the month. Any input on how things may work as a visiting tourist I this case will be highly appreciated.
-
[QUOTE=NS250;1721937]I found the sites you mentioned. However have you experienced it yourself? I am only concerned to know if the handlers or the girls themselves will know any English. I am not a language speaker and in Hanoi for 3 days end of the month. Any input on how things may work as a visiting tourist I this case will be highly appreciated.[/QUOTE]They speak Vietnamese. You'll be lucky to find one speaking a little bit of English.
-
[QUOTE=ViajeroGringo;1719379]I found a few of these sites, but even after translating (interesting descriptions) I can't find any contact info or phone numbers. Any suggestions? One is banhmy. Us. Help?[/QUOTE]For these gai goi websites, go to the thread Finding Girls Online in this Vietnam section, lots more info in there about them.
The ones on banhmy, you have to register with them first and then do a payment by phone card, which is often about 10% of whatever price is being charged for the service. That one is tricky to figure out. For some other sites like this that do include the phone numbers, go to [URL]danchoi.xxx[/URL] or [URL]danchoiviet.net[/URL] (actually that last one you have to register but the phone numbers are free if you're signed in).
Googling "gai goi" will bring up others.
-
Gaogai sites
[QUOTE=Towel;1722163]They speak Vietnamese. You'll be lucky to find one speaking a little bit of English.[/QUOTE]So is there any way a non language speaker can get some action out of these sites? Really the prices are a lot more reasonable and the girls are also of decent quality. It would be really great to find a way to get this to work.
-
Which social network app is best to find semi pro
Hey guys,
Please enlighten me what is the best app for chat in VN.
Many thanks.
-
Call girls sites
Search under Gai Goi (literally, Girls Call) or Dan Choi (literally, Mongers). The police shut down these sites frequently, but they usually pop up again under different URL within a few days. I have done it a few times in both Hanoi and HCMC.
Their reviews use a fairly standard format. You can see the pictures. Translate it and you will have a rough ideas what they talk about with the girls' TEL and a passwords.
Most won't speak English. You may want to print out the reviews and ask one of the English-speaking hotel guys to talk to the girls to set up the deals and to give them the hotel address etc. They may ask for a moto ride surcharge if you are far from their normal operating areas.
Promise the hotel guy a tip to be paid after a smooth encounter, so he can keep the girls under control. Ask him to vet the reviews for any potential set up or entrapment.
[QUOTE=NS250;1721937]I found the sites you mentioned. However have you experienced it yourself? I am only concerned to know if the handlers or the girls themselves will know any English. I am not a language speaker and in Hanoi for 3 days end of the month. Any input on how things may work as a visiting tourist I this case will be highly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=NS250;1722587]Hey guys,
Please enlighten me what is the best app for chat in VN.
Many thanks.[/QUOTE]Try Zalo or wechat!
-
2 photos
Recent years' findings
Quality ladies are very charming, hot, passionate. But your looks & generosity matters them a lot. Give a lot = Get a lot.
Avoid cheap cash hunters, motogirls etc - 99% crap, so poorly performing, horrible.
Avoid non-English speakers. Save your time / yourself from disasters.
Avoid karaoke. You will be robbed. Spent a lot in Fortuna KTV & have big selection & talk, test, get best.
Speak to girls you meet randomly on streets, bars, cafes. Ask road whatever. Get number, start chatting, soon she s yours.
Try Lounge places near Lotte Tower e. G by Kim Ma street Oi My God open at 7 pm. Or on 2nd street behind Lotte. Safe & you save money.
Craigslist have a few good ones. Most are 'honest' but many very low quality.
G' luck!
-
[QUOTE=Gerry777;1723475]Quality ladies are very charming, hot, passionate. But your looks & generosity matters them a lot. Give a lot = Get a lot.
Avoid cheap cash hunters, motogirls etc - 99% crap, so poorly performing, horrible.
Avoid non-English speakers. Save your time / yourself from disasters.
Avoid karaoke. You will be robbed. Spent a lot in Fortuna KTV & have big selection & talk, test, get best.
Speak to girls you meet randomly on streets, bars, cafes. Ask road whatever. Get number, start chatting, soon she s yours.
Try Lounge places near Lotte Tower e. G by Kim Ma street Oi My God open at 7 pm. Or on 2nd street behind Lotte. Safe & you save money.
Craigslist have a few good ones. Most are 'honest' but many very low quality.
G' luck![/QUOTE]I went to see this Kim Ma Street, a small street near Lotte tower, to see the Oi My God. I don't know if I find it, but I found near ten Lounge places in small street. Or maybe seven. I visited two, just in the door. They both said they are karaoke places. You pay entrance, and then you can buy drink and talk and sing karaoke with girl.
First place, I think entrance was 30 dollars? They said that one whisky is 6 dollars. Not very much English but they said they can speak Japanese. They told me that if I visit a many times, like three times, and girl and I like each others, then girl may come with me after place is closed.
Second place, mama san spoke good English. She gave me good offer, 35 dollars?, entrance and drinks for me and girl included. Sound too good to be true. She told me also that no possible to do anything in the her place. When I told her that I am poor, she told me that common minimum with girls is 100 dollar for short time, how I can pay that if I am poor?
I tried to ask her if she knew some cheap hotel nearby to go with girl, but she did not know.
These places are open from 7 pm until midnight.
Some more info how these places work? There were some nice looking girls, unfortunately in the first place where they did talk English girls were prettier. Is it true I need to visit several times before girl comes with me? And is this 100 USD true? And any cheap hotel nearby? I can't take girls to my hotel.
-
[QUOTE=Leblon;1727170]I went to see this Kim Ma Street, a small street near Lotte tower, to see the Oi My God. I don't know if I find it, but I found near ten Lounge places in small street. Or maybe seven. I visited two, just in the door. They both said they are karaoke places. You pay entrance, and then you can buy drink and talk and sing karaoke with girl.
First place, I think entrance was 30 dollars? They said that one whisky is 6 dollars. Not very much English but they said they can speak Japanese. They told me that if I visit a many times, like three times, and girl and I like each others, then girl may come with me after place is closed.
Second place, mama san spoke good English. She gave me good offer, 35 dollars?, entrance and drinks for me and girl included. Sound too good to be true. She told me also that no possible to do anything in the her place. When I told her that I am poor, she told me that common minimum with girls is 100 dollar for short time, how I can pay that if I am poor?
I tried to ask her if she knew some cheap hotel nearby to go with girl, but she did not know.
These places are open from 7 pm until midnight..[/QUOTE]When my cousin visited me last year in Hanoi we went to check out those Japanese KTV's near Kim Ma. This type of lounges designed for the mid-high level Japanese business mans with fat wallets. I and my cousin go into one place like this. With the entrance plus 3-4 drinks the bill ended up 150 usd. And we just sit with the girls and only allowed to touch them. When the place closed at midnight we wanted to take the girls into hotel and the mama san explained we have to become a member of the place first (minimum two more visit) than the girls will "love" us and we can take them to hotel. I also asked how much is cost if we are so deeply in love, and the answer was 200 for ST and 500 for LT.
So these places I think the biggest rip off in the city. For Japanese is still cheap because back to Japan this kind of fun is cost much more than this, but for everyone else who looking for high class service better to go to Hanoi Hotel or Fortuna Hotel. There you can get everything for max 200 usd or even cheaper, and don't need any bullshit membership.
If you want FS under 100 usd in Hanoi, street walkers the only option. 80% starfish but you can always find girls for 30-40 usd.
-
Lounge Mamasan do not advice you
[QUOTE=Leblon;1727170]I went to see this Kim Ma Street, a small street near Lotte tower, to see the Oi My God. I don't know if I find it, but I found near ten Lounge places in small street. Or maybe seven. I visited two, just in the door. They both said they are karaoke places. You pay entrance, and then you can buy drink and talk and sing karaoke with girl.
First place, I think entrance was 30 dollars? They said that one whisky is 6 dollars. Not very much English but they said they can speak Japanese. They told me that if I visit a many times, like three times, and girl and I like each others, then girl may come with me after place is closed.
Second place, mama san spoke good English. She gave me good offer, 35 dollars?, entrance and drinks for me and girl included. Sound too good to be true. She told me also that no possible to do anything in the her place. When I told her that I am poor, she told me that common minimum with girls is 100 dollar for short time, how I can pay that if I am poor?
I tried to ask her if she knew some cheap hotel nearby to go with girl, but she did not know.
These places are open from 7 pm until midnight.
Some more info how these places work? There were some nice looking girls, unfortunately in the first place where they did talk English girls were prettier. Is it true I need to visit several times before girl comes with me? And is this 100 USD true? And any cheap hotel nearby? I can't take girls to my hotel.[/QUOTE]Hi,
Yes the price is fixed & very good incl girlie company, snacks and drinks. Of course they have karaoke systems but mamasan is the lady boss and often her boyfriend the security so its not a karaoke place. Select your company go room to enjoy her and if she likes you you agree her fee & take taxi your place or cheap hotel nearby. She knows where to go so don't worry about that. Not every girl go out but most of them. Everyone start asking usd 100 but go down. Maybe usd 50 is the minimum. Some of the girls are looking for foreign seriously, some for bucks. Mamasan is afraid of police so she will not advice you on hotels. But your girls will do. When the girl is ready to join you, she will. Mamasan get 200k tip and doesn't care if you been there earlier. Japanese main clients, some Koreans, less westerners. Maybe because of the concept. Nice option to meet nice ladies to go with you, change numbers, meet tmrw etc Many say they 20.24 reality 20-30 yrs old.
-
[QUOTE=Leblon;1727170]I went to see this Kim Ma Street, a small street near Lotte tower, to see the Oi My God. I don't know if I find it, but I found near ten Lounge places in small street. Or maybe seven. I visited two, just in the door. They both said they are karaoke places. You pay entrance, and then you can buy drink and talk and sing karaoke with girl.
First place, I think entrance was 30 dollars? They said that one whisky is 6 dollars. Not very much English but they said they can speak Japanese. They told me that if I visit a many times, like three times, and girl and I like each others, then girl may come with me after place is closed.
Second place, mama san spoke good English. She gave me good offer, 35 dollars?, entrance and drinks for me and girl included. Sound too good to be true. She told me also that no possible to do anything in the her place. When I told her that I am poor, she told me that common minimum with girls is 100 dollar for short time, how I can pay that if I am poor?[/QUOTE]You know if I am on vacation and looking for tail. Why would I start of with paying $35 which is mostly likely the fake number just to get you in the place. Then no guarantee the girl will even leave with me also not even knowing what she will charge? Most likely it is $35 for room and one drink. The girl gets none of this and works for tips. So girl starts ordering drinks and food. She is there drinking her $5 Pepsi and $10 dollar pizzas. You know what I mean. The cost racks up. But, after you pay now the girl wants a nice fat tip. Then she still does not go with you and the manager says come back a few more times so the girl can get to know you. Does not matter that she probably can't speak any English.
I much rather have an exact price for taking the girl out. Not wasting hours in a place I could strike out.
-
Good Oh my God experience
[QUOTE=TomSf;1729424]You know if I am on vacation and looking for tail. Why would I start of with paying $35 which is mostly likely the fake number just to get you in the place. Then no guarantee the girl will even leave with me also not even knowing what she will charge? Most likely it is $35 for room and one drink. The girl gets none of this and works for tips. So girl starts ordering drinks and food. She is there drinking her $5 Pepsi and $10 dollar pizzas. You know what I mean. The cost racks up. But, after you pay now the girl wants a nice fat tip. Then she still does not go with you and the manager says come back a few more times so the girl can get to know you. Does not matter that she probably can't speak any English.
I much rather have an exact price for taking the girl out. Not wasting hours in a place I could strike out.[/QUOTE]Don't see point to shop in Fortuna: 30 usd minimum rule for your drinks + girl drinks + 38 usd girl fee to sit wt you + 25usd tip for girl / 100 usd to take her + 65 usd for room /2 hours. Girls take away only after 12 pm, hotel for 65usd anytime OK.
This week went again wt a friend to OMG, 571 Kim Ma street, same address Ko Ko lounge was sold out, third place in the alleyway didn't check. Selected the best looking of 7-8 girls lineup, no stunners but good enough wt large boobs. For fixed 50 usd all inclusive (all drinks & girl & girl drinks) or 25 usd in plus drinks each 5-6 usd. Your choice. Yes +20 usd voluntary tip per girl, they didn't ask anything. Girls entertained us well & had very good fun incl. Testing strategic body parts etc. Girls asked us stay after midnight (closing time) but we left to be in shape in morning meetings. And no plans to take away. Agreed deals for the next day, changed numbers and had great GFE all afternoon FS. Friend hired his for the whole weekend. No bullshit, no starfish. Compensation to girl varies. They start like all from 100 usd.
Tried a new craigslist girl 23 yrs old. Agreed 2 h for rate 60-100 usd / her performance. She arrived as agreed. Nice tall body, below average face. Performance close to zero, started talk she cannot stay long, bullshit about my size she cannot manage etc. Found out she married 8 months back and her husband let her do 'massage job'. She does FS but sorry. No skills, bullshit talk and attitude. Fucked quickly, 60 usd /30 minutes damage, never again.
In Hanoi better meet girl, agree next day or any day. Get GFE to do it again & again if you like.
-
[QUOTE=Gerry777;1729914]Don't see point to shop in Fortuna: 30 usd minimum rule for your drinks + girl drinks + 38 usd girl fee to sit wt you + 25usd tip for girl / 100 usd to take her + 65 usd for room /2 hours. Girls take away only after 12 pm, hotel for 65usd anytime OK.
This week went again wt a friend to OMG, 571 Kim Ma street, same address Ko Ko lounge was sold out, third place in the alleyway didn't check. Selected the best looking of 7-8 girls lineup, no stunners but good enough wt large boobs. For fixed 50 usd all inclusive (all drinks & girl & girl drinks) or 25 usd in plus drinks each 5-6 usd. Your choice. Yes +20 usd voluntary tip per girl, they didn't ask anything. Girls entertained us well & had very good fun incl. Testing strategic body parts etc. Girls asked us stay after midnight (closing time) but we left to be in shape in morning meetings. And no plans to take away. Agreed deals for the next day, changed numbers and had great GFE all afternoon FS. Friend hired his for the whole weekend. No bullshit, no starfish. Compensation to girl varies. They start like all from 100 usd.
Tried a new craigslist girl 23 yrs old. Agreed 2 h for rate 60-100 usd / her performance. She arrived as agreed. Nice tall body, below average face. Performance close to zero, started talk she cannot stay long, bullshit about my size she cannot manage etc. Found out she married 8 months back and her husband let her do 'massage job'. She does FS but sorry. No skills, bullshit talk and attitude. Fucked quickly, 60 usd /30 minutes damage, never again.
In Hanoi better meet girl, agree next day or any day. Get GFE to do it again & again if you like.[/QUOTE]If possible try to tip after. If she still says she can't stay long. I would say well I can't tip much then. That would be priceless. Too bad the girls are so hot but service is just rush jobs.
-
1 photos
3 day trip to Hanoi
Stayed 3 days at high end hotel in west Hanoi. Day 1 reached after midnight, glt on we chat. Got talking to a few. One asked for USD 100 to come over to the room next day. The deal is that in the day they can come till 10 pm to this hotel. First one seemed a bit too work like so did not take the bait. Next morning got a good vibe from another one I had messaged. I quoted 75 USD for 2 hours and she agreed. I was ready to give her taxi money and send her in case it turned out to be a old hag. But what turned up was a really cute girl who was moonlighting to supplement her income. Was a really nice GFE experience. She never wanted to leave. But I had other plans so sent her away. Next day I was busy with work. For variety called another one from the app. Contact. This one was a disaster. So just sent her away. In the evenings things still shout by midnight. For hotel issues this is an unique place. They have literally hundreds of small hotels where you can hire a room (or 2 if they insist) for something like 30 dollars. These places are full up on weekends as local couples, found lovers etc all go out for their night of fun. There are places which rent room for lunch time sex as well. And it's all a well known part of this society. BTW as expats you have a huge premium. So if you are there for any length of time say a week you will anyway find plenty of girls so will want to go out with you and will by the 2nd /3rd day be ready to jump in the sack. Got one from my hotel reception on the 2nd evening out.
-
Which girl from CL?
[QUOTE=Gerry777;1729914]Tried a new craigslist girl 23 yrs old. Agreed 2 h for rate 60-100 usd / her performance. She arrived as agreed. Nice tall body, below average face. Performance close to zero, started talk she cannot stay long, bullshit about my size she cannot manage etc. Found out she married 8 months back and her husband let her do 'massage job'. She does FS but sorry. No skills, bullshit talk and attitude. Fucked quickly, 60 usd /30 minutes damage, never again.[/QUOTE]Maybe you could indicate which girl you are talking about so other mongers will avoid to waste their time and money?
Is it the "24 nice girl Ha Noi f massage. " or " 21 nice girl f nice time Ha Noi. W4 m"? Which I think are from the same pimp trying to make some booking for his girls.
You can sometimes find a gem on CL but most of the time you will find only scams, time wasters, pic collectors among other serious crazy people.
-
Avoid 24 yrs old nice girl massage
Yes. This is really crap.
[QUOTE=MatKong;1731799]Maybe you could indicate which girl you are talking about so other mongers will avoid to waste their time and money?
Is it the "24 nice girl Ha Noi f massage. " or " 21 nice girl f nice time Ha Noi. W4 m"? Which I think are from the same pimp trying to make some booking for his girls.
You can sometimes find a gem on CL but most of the time you will find only scams, time wasters, pic collectors among other serious crazy people.[/QUOTE]
-
Craigslist rules
It's not extremely popular in Vietnam so far, but you can really find some gems there and even for free Just look through and try, gentlemen.
-
Hi Gerry777,
Who is the gal in the photos? The mark looks familiar. Would love to meet her again. Have you got any contact. Please PM if you can.
Cheers
[QUOTE=Gerry777;1723475]Quality ladies are very charming, hot, passionate. But your looks & generosity matters them a lot. Give a lot = Get a lot.
Avoid cheap cash hunters, motogirls etc - 99% crap, so poorly performing, horrible.
Avoid non-English speakers. Save your time / yourself from disasters.
Avoid karaoke. You will be robbed. Spent a lot in Fortuna KTV & have big selection & talk, test, get best.
Speak to girls you meet randomly on streets, bars, cafes. Ask road whatever. Get number, start chatting, soon she s yours.
Try Lounge places near Lotte Tower e. G by Kim Ma street Oi My God open at 7 pm. Or on 2nd street behind Lotte. Safe & you save money.
Craigslist have a few good ones. Most are 'honest' but many very low quality.
G' luck![/QUOTE]
-
Hanoi Maxa
There's a website named Hanoi maxa, which is a kind of escort / massage service, they advertise 4 or 5 girls who look like hot and appealing.
The price is quite high but still affordable for an escort kind of thing, 130 usd or 2.8 mln vnd for 90 mn and 2 shots.
It could worth it only if the service is good with an "escort standard", if girls are really who they are on the website, with positive and GFE attitude, unrushed service and willing to please. Which ID hard to find in Vietnam obviously.
So has anyone of you ever tried this website and their services? Is it reliable or another complete rip-off?
-
Kingston club
Was in Hanoi last week and went for a massage at Kingston club, 5 mn drive from old quarter on 53 b Hang Chuoi, HBT dist. Quite a good experience with sauna, jacuzzi bath where the girl (rated 7 in look) started with a menthol shampoo and face wash, very nice and refreshing, washed all the rest of the body feeling very relaxed. On the massage table, she started to clean the ears with cotton buds very carefully, maybe 5 mn on each ear, first time I see that it was not bad at all. Then the massage itself was quite good too, lasted for a while with not too much oil to stay clean, and then the HJ that's when she put liters of oil! Mmm it felt good, the girl started slowly and she wanted to make it very progressively last 15 or 20 mn at least so she complained after my load came out too fast! She allowed me to touch her around, released her bra for easy access, but no fingering. She wanted 500 k tip but gave her 400 k + 440 k for the 90 mn massage itself = 840 k in total.
-
Hot toc
Where are some Hot Toc? The kind where I can get a haircut and FS?
-
Tam Quat
[QUOTE=EastonWestM;1751129]Where are some Hot Toc? The kind where I can get a haircut and FS?[/QUOTE]I think you would like to explore Thuy Khue street (Ba Dinh dist), not FS but BJ then you can always try to take a girl out to the nearest nha nghi, this street is full of these places called Tam Quat in the north, a bit crappy at times but a huge choice and plenty of cuties around.
-
Regular is Back on the Market
It's been a while since I've posted as I've generally been tapping up the same places and girls. But my regular who I've talked about many times before has decided to put herself back on the market and I promised her I'd give you guys the heads-up.
For those of you that haven't come across her before, she's 31 years old, 5ft tall, not much up top but with a figure that I think is pretty special. Not your average skinny Vietnamese girl, she's been working hard in the gym recently and has a butt that is out of this world.
She's fluent in English and is generally great company. Generally she is not a short time girl. She likes to be wined and dined before getting down to the action.
She's not for the budget conscious of you, but if you don't mind spending out for quality company and someone who isn't going to be clock-watching, then she might be worth a try. I'm happy to pass along her email address for anyone that has PM facilities.
-
Meetings in 5 star hotel in Hanoi
I have been visiting Hanoi since a very long time and except earlier times P4 P is difficult and Boss at Fortuna Hotel hit or miss.
I now found a new way to meet girls: first you meet Vietnamese girls in Singapore, Malaysia or Jakarta. Ask their phone numbers and ask them a recommendation and the phone numbers of their friends in Hanoi or HCMC.
This worked in Hanoi and my 5 star hotel was entirely girl friendly even late at night. The girl did not do P4 P in Hanoi and was very happy.
Name of the hotel in PM.
-
What's best hotel area to stay at in Hanoi to be close to massage places?
Hi!
Just joined.
I'll be in Hanoi next week for a few days.
What's the best district for a hotel in Hanoi to stay in to visit massage places every day?
Thanks a lot!
-
[QUOTE=EricMixi;1773863]Hi!
What's the best district for a hotel in Hanoi to stay in to visit massage places every day?
Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]To be honest the answer to that question has more to do with your budget than availability of options. Hanoi is not spread out like HCMC and so even with the traffic, nowhere is too far away.
You basically have two choices; The Old Quarter or Westlake. If you're budget concious then there are plenty of options ranging from dirt cheap to mid-range available to you, if you are more business budget traveller then there are a few more up-market options around Westlake. There are plenty of massage options within walking distance of both areas and only a short distance between the areas themselves.
I'd suggest looking on something like trip advisor to choose which hotel you want to stay at and read back through the forum with Google Maps open to look up streest to see if you have a preference for one area or the other.
-
Motorcycle girls
My advice is never, ever use these girls.
I'd heard a bad rap about them but against my better judgement I was swayed into going with a early 40/ late 30 average looking woman for 20 US dollars. She took me to her hotel, and then said that it will only be BJ as low price. Whatever, I thought. She tried but I wasn't really attracted and just couldn't come. Anyhow, on go the pants and I realise my phone is gone. Now, I'm an idiot because I have everything, my entire life there and not backed up, and so I'm now freaking out, accusing her of taken it. She protests and then gets angry saying she will call police if I don't leave. I'm panic stricken, and keep arguing. Finally, I calm down and ask to make a call using her phone. She's obviously very stupid, because I call my phone and here it ringing and follow the ring to see it buried deep in some linen in some other room. Now I freak out and I know she stole it, she locks the room and demands more money.
To cut a long story short, I managed to get out intact and it's my stupidity for going with this woman having read previous reports. I'd give her kudos for her deftness at stealing the phone without my knowing it even though I was very wary. I'd encourage you to avoid these girls no matter what. To paraphrase Bon jovi, they give fuck a bad name.
I regret my stupidity and if you repeat my mistake you will get screwed, in the wrong way. You've been warned.
-
First timer to Hanoi
Will be the first time in Hanoi in about 1. 5 weeks. Looking for advice for a nice P4 P. Any recommendations where to go clubbing and find some FLs girls for LT?
-
[QUOTE=CardBoy;1778449]Will be the first time in Hanoi in about 1. 5 weeks. Looking for advice for a nice P4 P. Any recommendations where to go clubbing and find some FLs girls for LT?[/QUOTE]Not sure about clubbing but there is a FL girl on CL by the name of Angela that is good fun.
-
The moto girls
In foreign countries, you should never go with any girls to their homes or hotels. It's usually a set up. I've known a few guys who got talked into goping into a dark alley where they were beaten by a few thugs and robbed of everything.
Moto girls are mostly heavy drugs addicts. They would steal from anyone to get their fix. They would even set up, rob and beat up local guys, knowing they may be found and savagely beaten in revenge later.
Moto girls in HCMC are even worse.
It may be better to call girls in internet ads to your hotel. Hide all your valuables then ask your hotel guys to do the negotiation and take down their ID's before going into the rooms. That way they are less likely to steal or rob.
[QUOTE=HotDog666;1775302]My advice is never, ever use these girls.
I'd heard a bad rap about them but against my better judgement I was swayed into going with a early 40/ late 30 average looking woman for 20 US dollars. She took me to her hotel, and then said that it will only be BJ as low price. Whatever, I thought. She tried but I wasn't really attracted and just couldn't come. Anyhow, on go the pants and I realise my phone is gone. Now, I'm an idiot because I have everything, my entire life there and not backed up, and so I'm now freaking out, accusing her of taken it. She protests and then gets angry saying she will call police if I don't leave. I'm panic stricken, and keep arguing. Finally, I calm down and ask to make a call using her phone. She's obviously very stupid, because I call my phone and here it ringing and follow the ring to see it buried deep in some linen in some other room. Now I freak out and I know she stole it, she locks the room and demands more money.
To cut a long story short, I managed to get out intact and it's my stupidity for going with this woman having read previous reports. I'd give her kudos for her deftness at stealing the phone without my knowing it even though I was very wary. I'd encourage you to avoid these girls no matter what. To paraphrase Bon jovi, they give fuck a bad name.
I regret my stupidity and if you repeat my mistake you will get screwed, in the wrong way. You've been warned.[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Erik;26410]Does anybody have info about the action in Bay Chai (the so called Halong Bay City), Cat Ba and Haiphong ?
I will be travelling from China to this area next month. Any hotel to recommand ?
Thanks[/QUOTE]I can help you, about hotel and some girl.
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
[QUOTE=FranklinD;15763]Does anyone have any information on brothels in the Westlake area of Hanoi?[/QUOTE]I live in Ha Noi, can I help you.
[blue][Email address deleted by Admin][/blue]
[u][b]EDITOR's NOTE[/b][/u]: [blue]This report was edited to [u]remove email addresses in the text[/u]. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. [i]Thanks![/i][/blue]
-
NHT street
Had 2 babes, great service and not rushed. Thank you Mr Richard.
[QUOTE=RichardDawkins;1593055]It looks like Athena1's report is accurate. I went for a scouting mission here yesterday evening. There were only a few places still open and only 1 or 2 still with signage out to boot. I ended up going to a place I haven't been before. Pretty girl waving me in before that pulled a bait and switch on me and got a dumpy girl with crap technique to do the deed. I went with it as due to the lack of other available options. She asked for 500 k and agreed to 300 k in the end.
Hopefully the area will pick up again. I remember this street went very quiet in a similar fashion just after the PVD shut-down only to recover later.
Aslo, thanks for the updated info from Minus and JohnAppleseed about To Ngoc Van. If I do head down there I'll be sure to post a report.[/QUOTE]
-
Nothing has changed much
[QUOTE=Athena1;1588274]Unfortnately looks like the good old days of 200 k BJs in this ST are coming to an end. Drove past today and 50-60 % of the places were closed and many of the remainder had the signs removed. Maybe because north Tulium district has just been upgraded to an inner city district they no longer allow such cheap entertainment. An old friend there said the police were causing many problems and shuting the ST down. Its a pity because there's nothing else like it in Hanoi.[/QUOTE]I can tell you for a fact there are still plenty of places like this where you can STILL get a BJ for 200 k or less even from decent looking girls but with people like this who use the pool of intel
[QUOTE=OngTay;1559083]Maybe what is happening at the Tam Quats is they don't think foreigners can speak Vietnamese, so they just hold up two fingers or say "hai tram", which is a hell of a lot easier than trying to explain 150. Or maybe they charge by the inch so I had to pay more and MutantChicken got it for a lot cheaper LOL. Anyways I'm just reporting what happened when I went to some random places, since that's what most people on here can expect. Just to be an ass, from now on I vow that I'm going to pay 300k to each Tam Quat heheh[/QUOTE]I for one won't be sharing what I know.
-
Clubs in hanoi
Hi,
I am visiting Hanoi soon for a few weeks. Are there any clubs similar to lush or apocalypse now in Ho Chi Minh City? I read through the previous pages but could not see anyone mention any clubs.
Also, if there are no clubs, what are the options apart from the hot toc places?
Thanks for the help.
-
Inquiry
Hello,
Been in Hanoi for a couple of months and I would like to try out some smoking hot Viet girl.
Anybody has any emails for contacting a freelancer?
English speaking and really hot / cute would be ideal.
Thank you.
-
Clubs in Hanoi?
Hi,
I am coming to Hanoi for a few weeks and was wondering if Hanoi has any clubs similar to lush or apocalypse now in HCMC. What other avenues apart from the usual hot toc places?
Thanks for your help guys.
-
The not-so-young options
Been some months since I've posted. Lots of travel and new experiences in different countries. I just wanted to encourage everyone about the seriously good options available in the 30's-40's age group in Hanoi. And not paying for it. Just hooking up. I know it's really tempting to find the younger chicks, been there and done it myself plenty of times. But I wanted to make a plug for the slightly older group. Those who have been married, gotten divorced etc.
My experience is that once you get to know then, they are totally insatiable! Treat 'them sweet, because they've usually been through tough things, and anything is available. With enthusiasm that, I have to say, completely wears me out. !
Fairly easy to arrange. Place an ad in the usual places (CL, TNH etc) and you will get replies. Then have fun. It really is that easy. Some say Hanoi is a ghost town for good sex. I utterly disagree! I find it an great place to shag and to punt if the mood takes me.
Happy times everyone!
-
Independents in HN as at Oct. 2015
Others, I'm sure, are up to speed on this. I regularly keep an eye on the CL listings. Sweet bugger all has changed in the last 12 months. Offerings seem to include:
RD's fav. Who I agree is amazing and worth every dong!
Angela. The girl with the texter markings on her body now as others are copying her photos etc. She's excellent. A real sweetie, enthusiastic and open to ideas. Top girl.
The crazy multiple ad chick with the weird hair. Continues to be a fruit loop. Avoid at all costs. Just a complete nut case and not worth any of your time or dong.
The recent ads who are a small agency (Girl offer massage. Etc) - such a waste of time. Poor quality girls who deliver average at best service. Good for a quick release but that's about it.
And that, folks, is about it. Fairly poor offerings unless you try the online options in Tieng Viet. I haven't and am unlikely to.
Anyone have any other good intel on independents?
-
Angela
Any way to contact Angela? I have sent her email via CL and her own email but no answers. Is she still working?
Thanks a lot for the report.
[QUOTE=Qxeau;1783684]Others, I'm sure, are up to speed on this. I regularly keep an eye on the CL listings. Sweet bugger all has changed in the last 12 months. Offerings seem to include:
RD's fav. Who I agree is amazing and worth every dong!
Angela. The girl with the texter markings on her body now as others are copying her photos etc. She's excellent. A real sweetie, enthusiastic and open to ideas. Top girl.
The crazy multiple ad chick with the weird hair. Continues to be a fruit loop. Avoid at all costs. Just a complete nut case and not worth any of your time or dong.
The recent ads who are a small agency (Girl offer massage. Etc) - such a waste of time. Poor quality girls who deliver average at best service. Good for a quick release but that's about it.
And that, folks, is about it. Fairly poor offerings unless you try the online options in Tieng Viet. I haven't and am unlikely to.
Anyone have any other good intel on independents?[/QUOTE]
-
Club "The Bank" in Wednesday
According to some reports that should be the only recommendable club?.
Went in there yesterday for 350.000 Dong All Drinks free yesterday around 11 pm.
Lot's of drunken girls and only a few Western in.
Tried to get in the mood but failed. By Midnight no more alcohol served and everybody kicked out by 1 am.
Welcome Hanoi. It sucks.
Anyone any recommendation how to party here and get accustomed to friendly and not Hardcore pro Girls?
-
[QUOTE=Qxeau;1783684]Others, I'm sure, are up to speed on this. I regularly keep an eye on the CL listings. Sweet bugger all has changed in the last 12 months. Offerings seem to include:
RD's fav. Who I agree is amazing and worth every dong!
Angela. The girl with the texter markings on her body now as others are copying her photos etc. She's excellent. A real sweetie, enthusiastic and open to ideas. Top girl.
The crazy multiple ad chick with the weird hair. Continues to be a fruit loop. Avoid at all costs. Just a complete nut case and not worth any of your time or dong.
The recent ads who are a small agency (Girl offer massage. Etc) - such a waste of time. Poor quality girls who deliver average at best service. Good for a quick release but that's about it.
And that, folks, is about it. Fairly poor offerings unless you try the online options in Tieng Viet. I haven't and am unlikely to.
Anyone have any other good intel on independents?[/QUOTE]I never did get a response from RD's fav. I will try to send her another e-mail.
Love Angela. She is very much fun.
Second the warning about crazy hair multi ad lady. Been there, done that, never again.
I have not tried the agency girls though the massage ad is tempting sometimes.
-
[QUOTE=Qxeau;1783681]Been some months since I've posted. Lots of travel and new experiences in different countries. I just wanted to encourage everyone about the seriously good options available in the 30's-40's age group in Hanoi. And not paying for it. Just hooking up. I know it's really tempting to find the younger chicks, been there and done it myself plenty of times. But I wanted to make a plug for the slightly older group. Those who have been married, gotten divorced etc.
My experience is that once you get to know then, they are totally insatiable! Treat 'them sweet, because they've usually been through tough things, and anything is available. With enthusiasm that, I have to say, completely wears me out. !
Fairly easy to arrange. Place an ad in the usual places (CL, TNH etc) and you will get replies. Then have fun. It really is that easy. Some say Hanoi is a ghost town for good sex. I utterly disagree! I find it an great place to shag and to punt if the mood takes me.
Happy times everyone![/QUOTE]I totally agree. The women of 30-40 age group is the best kept secret of Vietnam. I have encountered at least one in every major town (Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Saigon). The best part is that they have fairly low expectation of how men treat them. Mainly because of their life experience. Vietnamese men don't treat their women very nicely. Wife beating is still common and publicly displayed right there in Hanoi. Naturally they are very appreciative of more gentle treatment from us.
I recently hooked up with one in Hanoi. A young mother of two in her early 30's (still nice and well kept figure). I did not have to do much, some text, some small gifts, and pay for travel when we go on tours together (I normally have to pay for tours on top of paying a WG to go on travel with me). She is fairly conservative in normal social setting but turns into a multi-orgasmic wild nymph when we are on travel away from Hanoi. The only drawback is when we are back in Hanoi, it is hard to set up meeting with her, due to her family (she never mentioned but I suspect she is still married).
Enjoy Vietnam,
Cheers,
-
La Dng red light cafes
I went looking for and found the red light cafes at la Dng, hà đông district. Go along Hữyou Hưng street and you will see them. Many many cafes with lots of girls sitting inside. Choose a girl and take a short trip to a nearby Nhà nghỉ. 200 k for FS plus 100 k for the room. Girls are OK. Good value!
Would anyone like to join me?
-
I have been thinking of going there, seems pretty rural area though. Was it easy to get a girl with just English (unless you are local or speak Viet)? What time of the day did you go?
[QUOTE=Char0079;1785370]I went looking for and found the red light cafes at la Dng, h đng district. Go along Hữyou Hưng street and you will see them. Many many cafes with lots of girls sitting inside. Choose a girl and take a short trip to a nearby Nh nghỉ. 200 k for FS plus 100 k for the room. Girls are OK. Good value!
Would anyone like to join me?[/QUOTE]
-
La Duong village, Huu Hung street, ha dong district
Sorry, my previous post had some spelling errors because of my VN keyboard.
I went at around 8 pm. No problem with my limited Vietnamese, they will know how to handle things. I'll take another trip tonight.
-
Not that great.
[QUOTE=Char0079;1787733]Sorry, my previous post had some spelling errors because of my VN keyboard.
I went at around 8 pm. No problem with my limited Vietnamese, they will know how to handle things. I'll take another trip tonight.[/QUOTE]Been there quite a few times. Service is not great and quite rushy.
-
[QUOTE=NguyetLang;1785030]I totally agree. The women of 30-40 age group is the best kept secret of Vietnam. I have encountered at least one in every major town (Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Saigon). The best part is that they have fairly low expectation of how men treat them. Mainly because of their life experience. Vietnamese men don't treat their women very nicely. Wife beating is still common and publicly displayed right there in Hanoi. Naturally they are very appreciative of more gentle treatment from us.
I recently hooked up with one in Hanoi. A young mother of two in her early 30's (still nice and well kept figure). I did not have to do much, some text, some small gifts, and pay for travel when we go on tours together (I normally have to pay for tours on top of paying a WG to go on travel with me). She is fairly conservative in normal social setting but turns into a multi-orgasmic wild nymph when we are on travel away from Hanoi. The only drawback is when we are back in Hanoi, it is hard to set up meeting with her, due to her family (she never mentioned but I suspect she is still married).
Enjoy Vietnam,
Cheers,[/QUOTE]Yep! Mature women in Hanoi are great!! And I just stop looking for younger women. I have 2 of them who are my regulars! Definitely, you should try them!
-
Hanoi Hotel
Hi guys,
Just a short report about my last visit in Hanoi.
I was just in for a couple of days and was staying at the Hanoi Hotel.
First night I tried the night club / KTV located at the first floor, entrance just left of the reception.
I can't say I found anything particularly nice to bring back, at least not among the WLs.
The bar however had a lot of SYTs but they was just eye candy and was only there to make the old.
Chap drink more.
And for sure they did.
I went home alone.
Second night I went back, took it a little bit easier with the drinking and found myself a nice MILF that I brought.
Back to my room for an hour, nothing worth mention but she did her job.
The night after I visited the spa (entrance from the hotel lobby).
There is a number of photos on the wall to chose from and I picked #9 a sweet locking SYT.
Went to the room and she started, one of the best massage I ever had and after about 45 minutes the question was.
Asked:
-Want a massage for little mister also?
-How much?
-500 K.
-I negotiated down to 300 K and that she was nude as well.
Over all a nice experience (I tipped 200).
Just one thing about the night club. I think (without being 100% sure) that you have to have a room at the hotel.
To be allowed to take one of the WLs (BTW it was 500 K for one hour).
-
[QUOTE=Char0079;1785370]I went looking for and found the red light cafes at la Dng, h đng district. Go along Hữyou Hưng street and you will see them. Many many cafes with lots of girls sitting inside. Choose a girl and take a short trip to a nearby Nh nghỉ. 200 k for FS plus 100 k for the room. Girls are OK. Good value!
Would anyone like to join me?[/QUOTE]Just returned to Hanoi. Looks like things have changed. Don't mind hooking up although you are a little far from Hoan Kiem. How to contact you?
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
Ha duong village ha dong district Hanoi
It's about 5 KM from old Hanoi. But Could not find any cafe.
What major intersection with Huu Hung?
Thanks.
[QUOTE=Char0079;1787733]Sorry, my previous post had some spelling errors because of my VN keyboard.
I went at around 8 pm. No problem with my limited Vietnamese, they will know how to handle things. I'll take another trip tonight.[/QUOTE]
-
Not all that difficult.
To score in Hanoi. I concur with others who recommend a personal ad (free) in TNH. I vaguely suggested who I am and what I wanted, and got 3 quick replies. First one was a cute 40-yr old widow who was being mistreated by her current BF, and we had a nice dinner and then a fine couple hours in my hotel. We repeated a few times after that. Second one was a drop-dead gorgeous babe who met me for coffee but sort of made it obvious that I was not the young hot foreigner she was seeking. Finally there was a very heavy tattooed babe, and we never got it on but she was willing. She took me around on her bike and had a nice time anyway.
-
[QUOTE=Lenience;1792510]To score in Hanoi. I concur with others who recommend a personal ad (free) in TNH. I vaguely suggested who I am and what I wanted, and got 3 quick replies. First one was a cute 40-yr old widow who was being mistreated by her current BF, and we had a nice dinner and then a fine couple hours in my hotel. We repeated a few times after that. Second one was a drop-dead gorgeous babe who met me for coffee but sort of made it obvious that I was not the young hot foreigner she was seeking. Finally there was a very heavy tattooed babe, and we never got it on but she was willing. She took me around on her bike and had a nice time anyway.[/QUOTE]Would appreciate a link to TNH, please kindly, thanks.
Peter.
-
[QUOTE=NguyetLang;1792818]Would appreciate a link to TNH, please kindly, thanks.
Peter[/QUOTE][URL]http://tnhvietnam.xemzi.com/en/c/1/listing/home[/URL]
-
[QUOTE=NguyetLang;1792818]Would appreciate a link to TNH, please kindly, thanks.
Peter.[/QUOTE]It is:
[URL]http://tnhvietnam.xemzi.com/en/c/1/listing/home?type=2[/URL]
Happy hunting.
-
The call girls
I am staying in Hoan Kiem dist and most girls are in Cau Giay.
Does anyone have success in having call girls from [URL]KYNU.NET[/URL] or [URL]DANCHOI.NET[/URL] come to their hotels rather than going to theirs?
-
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1804278]I am staying in Hoan Kiem dist and most girls are in Cau Giay.
Does anyone have success in having call girls from [URL]KYNU.NET[/URL] or [URL]DANCHOI.NET[/URL] come to their hotels rather than going to theirs?[/QUOTE]I'm a native Vietnamese and I think you have to follow the rules. You have to come to their motels because they are protected in their home I think. I prefer this site [URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan/forumdisplay.php?f=197[/URL] all girls have been checked, the prices are fixed by the administration of the forum.
-
Thanks for the link. Did see a few good prospects.
Will check them out. Thanks.
[QUOTE=AnhTheBoy;1807428]I'm a native Vietnamese and I think you have to follow the rules. You have to come to their motels because they are protected in their home I think. I prefer this site [URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan/forumdisplay.php?f=197[/URL] all girls have been checked, the prices are fixed by the administration of the forum.[/QUOTE]
-
How do I visit the call girl?
[QUOTE=AnhTheBoy;1807428]I'm a native Vietnamese and I think you have to follow the rules. You have to come to their motels because they are protected in their home I think. I prefer this site [URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan/forumdisplay.php?f=197[/URL] all girls have been checked, the prices are fixed by the administration of the forum.[/QUOTE]Thank you for the link. I visited the site. I am not a native; just visiting for a week.
How do I actually meet these girls? How do I visit them? I don't speak the native language.
-
Call girls
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1807793]Thanks for the link. Did see a few good prospects.
Will check them out. Thanks.[/QUOTE]Can you tell me how to actually visit the call girls? I looked up the site and see many good prospects. Since I am not a native and do not speak the language, how should I proceed?
-
[QUOTE=SamWoodyJr;1809789]Can you tell me how to actually visit the call girls? I looked up the site and see many good prospects. Since I am not a native and do not speak the language, how should I proceed?[/QUOTE]Most of these girls have zero English. Your best bet is to pair up with a local monger or one that speaks the language. When the girl learn enough English, she will try to go work in foreign markets. Like Singapore, Dubai, etc.
Good luck,
Peter.
-
[QUOTE=SamWoodyJr;1809789]Can you tell me how to actually visit the call girls? I looked up the site and see many good prospects. Since I am not a native and do not speak the language, how should I proceed?[/QUOTE]Learn the native language or engage someone who can translate for you.
-
[QUOTE=SamWoodyJr;1809789]Can you tell me how to actually visit the call girls? I looked up the site and see many good prospects. Since I am not a native and do not speak the language, how should I proceed?[/QUOTE]Woody Wood.
Just get yourself a SIM card (mobiphone is the one I like because its unlimited 3 G) and download the google translate app. The use short phrases and translate them into vietnamese. YOu can use wechat or SMS, or if you are there with the girl, just show her the translation on your phone. I do this in Haiphong and works like a charm. By the way, they all know what boom boom means.
You can get a sim at the airport or at many, many shops..just show them your phone and say "mobiphone", about 150-200K (which is about 7-10USD), cheap
GG.
-
The Uber / taxi drivers
Take a list of names and phone numbers in order of preference.
Find a Uber / taxi driver who can speak a little English. Ask him to call the girls and make appointments.
Have the guy drive you to the hotel. Ask him to wait and finalize the deal with the girl.
Give him a good tip and ask him to come back to pick you up in 1 hour.
[QUOTE=SamWoodyJr;1809789]Can you tell me how to actually visit the call girls? I looked up the site and see many good prospects. Since I am not a native and do not speak the language, how should I proceed?[/QUOTE]
-
[url]danchoi.xxx[/url] has hundreds of girls with phone numbers, both in Hanoi and HCMC.
Easy to navigate.
-
Time to contribute; been meaning to post for ages.
Wechat. Hit and miss, overall, don't recommend. Prices similar to or significantly higher than saunas / massages (and they are firm on the prices), usually starting at 1 million or 1.5 million. I had one good quality, one average quality, and one that I'm pretty sure was a ladyboy, asked for money upfront, then ran away (I didn't try to keep him / her because I realized that it was a ladyboy). Another that bailed on me twice in a row, and the third time sent someone else. Who was actually more attractive than her, but by then I was so irritated I said no. Kinda regret that, actually. The last one was really attractive!
Angela. Really sweet girl. Was a bit quiet / shy when first arrived, and seems to be a bit nervous regarding PSB, but very friendly once she loosened up a little. I would repeat if I were still there. I've heard others describe her here as a 'sexy librarian' in her glasses; too true!
Massage One. Two good experiences. Both girls were sweet thangs, although both were slightly chubby, but I often end up assigned the chubby ones at massages, since I'm chubby myself and management tends to think a 'bigger' girl is needed to give a good massage, so YMMV. Both were very talkative and playful, but I spoke to them in (poor) Vietnamese, so I can't vouch for the English. Wash, scrub, massage, then BJ for the first, HJ for the second (she didn't like giving them). Following the previous posters here, I gave 500 k for the BJ and 300 k for the HJ; probably overpaid, but both of them were really sweet and nice and funny. Great experiences, would definitely repeat! 450 k for massage (was meaning to try the 'two girls' option but didn't).
Hope this helps some people!
-
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1811570][url]danchoi.xxx[/url] has hundreds of girls with phone numbers, both in Hanoi and HCMC.
Easy to navigate.[/QUOTE]What if you don't speak Vietnamese?
-
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1810184]Find a Uber / taxi driver who can speak a little English. Ask him to call the girls and make appointments.[/QUOTE]This advice is totally absurd.
-
[QUOTE=AmericanThief;1818745]This advice is totally absurd.[/QUOTE]Very true, among others because Hanoi's taxi drivers have the reputation to be among the most honest in the world and every other speaks fluent English.
-
The private you drivers
Most speak enough English to know what you want.
I am in HCMC now and has been using a young driver to go around town. He's a monger himself so he knows all the hot spots.
He said a few months back, before doing this driving job, he and his friend got a girl in the hotel all night for 500 K dong, which was a great deal. She was sore in the morning with 2 young guys but no complaints.
I went to a few fuck hotels with the internet girls. They are in 300 K to 500 K and most look heavier and far worse than the pics. The 300 K Hanoi girl, may be late 20's, was fairly heavy and tall, was extremely cold, bitchy and controlling, not recommended. A 500 K girl was 20 YO, pretty with smooth skin, but still a little heavier than my taste. She gave me a 10 min BBBJ, quick CG then immediate wanted to lay back and fuck with the least amount of work. She did whimper a little.
I am beginning to think the internet girls are not worth it with their pics touched up so much, but in real life they are crude girls whose beauty and class are way below my minimum. I am taking rides tonight with the private you driver (u know which U). He will show me pretty young girls in various districts, will negotiate with the girls and provide security checks, all for only the you fares, plus tips when appropriate. He has contacts that can send young to hotels for 1.5 to 2 M all night. If you don't like what they send they will send more. This guy is driving someone else's car so makes only 25% of the fare after fees. He's hungry and need to make money and afraid of losing the you job.
So do talk to young you drivers. They know we all need sex and won't get offended. Also you have their IDs in your phone, so you can call them when in need, and they are not likely to cheat or rob you like other cab drivers.
[QUOTE=Mantid;1818561]What if you don't speak Vietnamese?[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1820167]Most speak enough English to know what you want.
I am in HCMC now and has been using a young driver to go around town. He's a monger himself so he knows all the hot spots.[/QUOTE]HCMC and Hanoi are two different worlds.
-
The ST fuck hotels
There are many girls ready to go to hotels during their work hours. Make a list of your girls.
Go to the ST hotel specified by your favorite girl during their work hours. Ask the door men to call a few girls. The girls all know these hotels and will go to the one you choose.
When they find a girl who's willing to go, ask the hotel guys to confirm pricing and time. When the deal is confirmed ask the hotel for a room number and give her the address and room number. The girls who show up are usually real, but look far less attractive than the heavily touched up pics. The door men usually can supply girls, but may not look like what you prefer. Just ask them and give them 20 K to 50 K tips. They usually take a 20 to 40% cut from their girls.
Be the explorer and have your sexy, exciting fun.
[QUOTE=Mantid;1818561]What if you don't speak Vietnamese?[/QUOTE]
-
The universal language
Hanoi and HCMC are the same as far as the needs for sex is concerned.
There are more, younger, sweeter and better-looking girls in Hanoi areas and their prices are usually 20 to 40% lower than HCMC.
Most young drivers know where to find sweet girls, but they won't broach the subject unless you ask them first. Just make sure they don't collude with the girls or the pimps and overcharge you. Pay the market rates and give the drivers tips. You will all be happy.
[QUOTE=Tiger888;1820231]HCMC and Hanoi are two different worlds.[/QUOTE]
-
Late reply
[QUOTE=SamWoodyJr;1809746]Thank you for the link. I visited the site. I am not a native; just visiting for a week.
How do I actually meet these girls? How do I visit them? I don't speak the native language.[/QUOTE]Actually there are their phone numbers but most of them can not speak English. To make it clear you need you should asking for help to a native speaker for arrangement. You can ask me, it is just a phone call! I'm not scammer or fraud. Just want to help. Haha help my country earns more money. Tell me if you are in Hanoi.
-
Minh Khai street Tam Quat?
Anyone have experience with the tam quat in this area? I went through there in a taxi going to times city. The stretch from the beginning of Minh Khai to before times city seems to have several pink light tam quat.
-
Text the girls
The girls prefer texting to set up their appointments; very little if not no talking is required.
The web sites show their pics, their rates and the areas they work in, so you can zero into the ones you like. Be warned that editing software make all girls look skinnier than they really are. Almost all girls show up chunkier than their pics.
You can use Google Translate to text and ask them what hotel they prefer and what time they can be there. They will text you the name and address of the hotel they work out of that day. They usually work between Noon to midnight.
Show the address to Uber or Grabtaxi drivers and go to that hotel. Rent a ST room and text them the room number. They usually show up in 10 to 15 minutes. Most times they were screwing some other guys in the same hotel, so just wait.
That's what I did. No talking is necessary, unless you want to say you are in love, while you are on top of them. Hehehe.
Will buy you a few beers when I am in Hanoi.
[QUOTE=AnhTheBoy;1822150]Actually there are their phone numbers but most of them can not speak English. To make it clear you need you should asking for help to a native speaker for arrangement. You can ask me, it is just a phone call! I'm not scammer or fraud. Just want to help. Haha help my country earns more money. Tell me if you are in Hanoi.[/QUOTE]
-
First time in Hanoi
Hi friends,
I will be in Hanoi for the first time and will be there for 3 days. I want to make the most of it but I still couldn't find the info about the places to go for some action or on where to find a girl to take back to your hotel. Would really appreciate if you can help point me to the places where I can have a good time and what should I be expecting to pay. I cannot speak any Viet.
Thanks for all your help.
Cheers!
-
[QUOTE=Ajay007;1832026]Hi friends,
I will be in Hanoi for the first time and will be there for 3 days. I want to make the most of it but I still couldn't find the info about the places to go for some action or on where to find a girl to take back to your hotel. Would really appreciate if you can help point me to the places where I can have a good time and what should I be expecting to pay. I cannot speak any Viet.
Thanks for all your help.
Cheers![/QUOTE]As long as you are able to pay, I know young cute lady and fluent English are ready for you anytime.
-
[QUOTE=Ajay007;1832026]Hi friends,
I will be in Hanoi for the first time and will be there for 3 days. I want to make the most of it but I still couldn't find the info about the places to go for some action or on where to find a girl to take back to your hotel. Would really appreciate if you can help point me to the places where I can have a good time and what should I be expecting to pay. I cannot speak any Viet.
Thanks for all your help.
Cheers![/QUOTE]I had a frustrating unsuccessful mongering trip in Hanoi, and finally wound up at the Hilton. I arrived at around 9:45 pm and it was literally empty. Decent pizza while I was waiting. And I waiting a long time. By 1 am it was packed with nice talent. That was the only thing I found in Hanoi!
-
1 photos
The Hanoi freaks
Unfortunately most young working girls in Vietnam are shy and conservative. They are not drugs and diseases-ridden hardened hos like Thais and Philippines. They still nurture hope to marry local guys and settle down with children and families.
Unlike Thailand, Vietnam is very strict against prostitution with foreigners. Hos who fuck foreigners for money make the party look bad in the eyes of the world, and the party can mete out severe punishments. Women who go after foreigners in hotels are usually the most desperate, most hardened and ugliest. Just look at the pic of this alleged "woman" who keeps blasting Craigslist with her ads looking for foreigners. I am pretty sure she's a transgender with a recent sex change. I would never fuck such a freak, even with a remote control!
After some experiments I had great times with some very beautiful and sexy girls who post their pictures on line in web sites aimed at local mongers. The bros should look in the thread to find girls on line, pretty girls who work local market at low rates.
[QUOTE=KenDavis03;1834243]I had a frustrating unsuccessful mongering trip in Hanoi, and finally wound up at the Hilton. I arrived at around 9:45 pm and it was literally empty. Decent pizza while I was waiting. And I waiting a long time. By 1 am it was packed with nice talent. That was the only thing I found in Hanoi![/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1834957]Unfortunately most young working girls in Vietnam are shy and conservative. They are not drugs and diseases-ridden hardened hos like Thais and Philippines. They still nurture hope to marry local guys and settle down with children and families.
Unlike Thailand, Vietnam is very strict against prostitution with foreigners. Hos who fuck foreigners for money make the party look bad in the eyes of the world, and the party can mete out severe punishments. Women who go after foreigners in hotels are usually the most desperate, most hardened and ugliest. Just look at the pic of this alleged "woman" who keeps blasting Craigslist with her ads looking for foreigners. I am pretty sure she's a transgender with a recent sex change. I would never fuck such a freak, even with a remote control!
After some experiments I had great times with some very beautiful and sexy girls who post their pictures on line in web sites aimed at local mongers. The bros should look in the thread to find girls on line, pretty girls who work local market at low rates.[/QUOTE]This gal I know. Been on the Ha Noi scene for many years (probably around 10 yrs). Wow, she has certainly put on weight, and not transgendered, just a freak.
-
Hanoi. Not for mongering
I rarely post. But when I do it is important!
I was in Hanoi 2 days, had 1 freebie, offered pay 4 play.
For $50-100 from girls who were not worth $20.
Don't come to Vietnam in February!
From what I saw it isn't good for mongering.
MM
-
1 photos
Street girls in Hanoi
Some street girls in Hanoi are very beautiful, classy in nice, clean, wholesome ways.
Some hang out in cold, wet weather, waiting for guys to ride by in the Cau Giay district.
Picture taken from internet.
-
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1834957]Unfortunately most young working girls in Vietnam are shy and conservative. They are not drugs and diseases-ridden hardened hos like Thais and Philippines. They still nurture hope to marry local guys and settle down with children and families.
Unlike Thailand, Vietnam is very strict against prostitution with foreigners. Hos who fuck foreigners for money make the party look bad in the eyes of the world, and the party can mete out severe punishments. Women who go after foreigners in hotels are usually the most desperate, most hardened and ugliest. Just look at the pic of this alleged "woman" who keeps blasting Craigslist with her ads looking for foreigners. I am pretty sure she's a transgender with a recent sex change. I would never fuck such a freak, even with a remote control!
After some experiments I had great times with some very beautiful and sexy girls who post their pictures on line in web sites aimed at local mongers. The bros should look in the thread to find girls on line, pretty girls who work local market at low rates.[/QUOTE]Not transgender, but poor quality and talking uninterrupted. Difficult to make her stick to what she offered, more stress than fun!
-
A mental case
She does look like a mental case, and ugly as hell. I would never stand next to or even look at such an ugly woman, left alone sticking my sexy dick into her.
There are lots of beautiful, sexy girls on line in Hanoi, like 200 near Cau Giay district alone. Get their phone numbers and text them for appointments and get some real sex.
You'd better stay away from the ugly freaks or your dick will shrivel and fall off. Hehe.
[QUOTE=Cluster55;1841029]Not transgender, but poor quality and talking uninterrupted. Difficult to make her stick to what she offered, more stress than fun![/QUOTE]
-
Minh Khai Tam Quats
I've had some good experiences at the tam quats on Minh Khai. The section I'm referring to is the road where Hanoi Sahul is located. From the hotel and on the same side of the street, head north and you'll find several places. These are going to be stunner, but they get the job done for 250-300 k VND.
-
Seventeen Saloon
Has anyone succeeded in bringing back a girl from Seventeen Saloon?
-
1 photos
Massage One review
[QUOTE=ChimLon;1687027]Sorry this is going to be a long report but I have had two amazing visits to Massage One (formerly called Geisha One) at 92 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum. It's also my first post so I want to be thorough. Interesting enough I got the same girl both times. She didn't remember me but this is fine as my two visits were about 6 months apart (one in July and one this January). Her name is Kim (I think that's how it's spelled). If I remember correctly she said she was 24 and from the south. She speaks good English. Nipples like bullets, so make sure you play with them.
Both times I took the 90 min. For 450 k. You pay at the desk and they escort you to the elevator and then to the room. I didn't ask to pick the girl so I don't know if this is an option here. The room is nice and clean just like everyone has said. Big rooms with a massage table in the middle and a jacuzzi tub, shower, and sauna towards the back. They don't make you wear those stupid shorts which is a big plus in my book. Kim entered as I was changing and putting my clothes and shoes in the provided wardrobe. I don't think there was a key, but I didn't fear for my stuff at any point. She was wearing the typical one strap dress and damn was she cute. Skinny but with decent size breasts. She was tall for a Vietnamese girl and had legs that seemed to reach to the moon.
The first time I went I started with a sauna, which was a waste of time. The second time I passed on the sauna and went straight for the tub. The tub session was honestly one of my favorite parts. She filled the tub with lots of foam and proceeded to scrub all my parts, and I mean all of them. She also washed my hair. The whole time we chatted about her life, my job, the weather, whatever. Like I said, her English was good and it honestly felt like we were long time friends. Either she was interested or was really good at her job, either way I was sold...[/QUOTE]Thanks to the contributors on this forum, I found myself in Massage One last week and I have to wholeheartedly agree. A fantastic experience. It seemed to be quite at 9 pm when the guy downstairs took me up to the massage room. A girl walked which was exotic looking but not the kind I like so I politely asked her if she had a friend who talked English. She hesitated a bit, then suggested two girls and finally disappeared without any problems. Five minutes later the door opened and this cute walked in. Kind of Chinese looking, slim, rather small boobs (probably B) but a very nice figure.
The process was more or less as described before. Sauna (indeed better to skip it), foam bath and massage. The top goes off towards the end of the massage and she very nice pink nipples on her white tits. Skirt goes up, panties out without even asking for it. She starts massage my private parts and starts sucking. No negotiations which surprised me. It was actually very nice as it all flowed into each other. She had a very cute pussy, nicely trimmed and a round small butt. She let me play without restrictions. BJ was not the best I had but she made up for it by attitude and looks.
Because I have had some interesting activities earlier that day, it took a while for me to finish. I proposed DATY /69 and she agreed. Went briefly under the shower to clean up and what followed was amazing.
Sitting on top of me (sucking), I had a great view of her nice pussy and butt. She was also very tight I found out when trying to put 1 finger in. She seemed to enjoy the licking because after 10 minutes she stopped blowing and was screaming and shivering. Nothing better than to make a pretty young girl cum. After she came, she took a rest cuddling next to me. I asked her if boom boom was on the menu. She confirmed but not on the premises. And I was too lazy to go anywhere else.
She got back to work sitting on top of me. French kissing and letting me lick her sensitive nipples. She rubbed mine against her butt and soon I was done.
No money was mentioned and she seemed very pleased with the 500 K I gave her. There was 500 K more to be paid downstairs. It is probably not cheap compared to the blowjob joints where you can go in and out for 200 K but in all fairness, the experience is totally different.
Below one pic I managed to take.
M
-
Poor you, guy. As your post date, you came to VN at Lunar new year: when almost girls back to hometown. But, with my exp, sex in Hanoi really not good as other places in VN. HN is capital city, they don't let these things public.
[QUOTE=MasterMonger;1836222]I rarely post. But when I do it is important!
I was in Hanoi 2 days, had 1 freebie, offered pay 4 play.
For $50-100 from girls who were not worth $20.
Don't come to Vietnam in February!
From what I saw it isn't good for mongering.
MM[/QUOTE]
-
Geisha Massage One
Quick FR of Geisha Massage One:
Disclaimer this is my own personal experience which is not a reflection of the service quality as a whole. You may have a different* experience than me.
Port: Geisha Massage One.
Date / Time: March 2016.
Name: Nga. Ask for the chick with a huge tattoo on her right back and some other tat professing love for some dude on her right leg.
Origin: Hanoi born.
Age: Mid 20's at most, very likely much younger than that.
Face: 7/10 At least a point extra for the excellent smile.
Body: 6/10 Hanoi girls have some of the best natural bodies around, but this is.
Skin: Smooth & very fair.
Boobs: 32 A's and soft.
Height: around 160 cm ish I think.
Room Cleanliness: 7. 5/10.
DFK / LFK: As much as you want.
CB: 7/10 About 30 seconds of BBBJ.
B2 B: 6/10 sucked my tits good. The way I like.
Massage: 2 /10 Non existent and I was fine with that.
Fingering: Non-stop. Soaked my whole hand.
Pussy: 7/10 hairy as all of these girls are. I did not insert so can't confirm looseness.
DATY: I skipped this.
FJ:* 7/10 Accommodating and she was down for raw right then and there.
Moans: 1/10.
Rush: Not at all.
GFE: 7. 5/10.
Damages: 450 K + I tipped 600 k.
Overall: 8/10 Above average experience for sure.
WIR: Sure.
These massage places aren't the cheapest you can find in Hanoi, but a solid experience nonetheless in terms of value vs. All of the other forms of mongering in SEAsia. Also especially if you get a chick like I got that was down for everything.
Anyway, got into the place and they picked the girl for you after you enter the room. I was lucky to get someone this young as I saw a few late 20's /30's women going around that were. So so at best.
Nice smile even as she entered and I spent a bit of time in the sauna before going to the bathtub where she washed my hair and body. Have had much better in Tokyo and Macau but hey, shit costs 4 times that in those places.
Anyway, onto the massage table and with the constant smiles between us, I knew there weren't going to be much of a massage.
Some minor rubbing of my hands and I started pulling her close for DFK. More hugging and DFK and she started to stroke me. Had her climb on top and started pulling off her clothing. Vicious tit sucking and I switched her to missionary getting ready to penetrate until I saw the tampon. Although clean, I decided then to pass on penetrating today and kept playing with her body all over.
Switched back to me laying on the table and her on the side stroking while I went deep with one finger. Goddamn it was warm and wet. This went on until I got off the table and played with her from the back. She lifted her leg up assuming I was going to thrust, but I just groped and DFK her from the back.
Back to the table for the hand finish. Above average experience overall.
Highlights:
Good Smile on a cute face.
Very accommodating.
Lowlights:
Constantly wary of that window in the door was a mood killer. She kept checking it.
-
Danchoi
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1811570][url]danchoi.xxx[/url] has hundreds of girls with phone numbers, both in Hanoi and HCMC.
Easy to navigate.[/QUOTE]Hi,
When reviewing the Danchoi website, I see phone numbers and passwords. Does you need to call and say the password or send an SMS?
Sorry, my first time there and trying to navigate my way around.
Dave
-
[QUOTE=Davebuczek;1855060]Hi,
When reviewing the Danchoi website, I see phone numbers and passwords. Does you need to call and say the password or send an SMS?
Sorry, my first time there and trying to navigate my way around.
Dave[/QUOTE]SMS them, use google translate app to write the vietnamese for "are you free now?
Ad go to Finding Girls Online thread here for more info about Danchoi.
-
[QUOTE=Wendella;1855302]SMS them, use google translate app to write the vietnamese for "are you free now?
Ad go to Finding Girls Online thread here for more info about Danchoi.[/QUOTE]Is [URL]danchoi.xxx[/URL] a legitimate website? What is the password for?
-
Red Light districts.
Had a taxi take me to one of the red light districts (Phan Dang Luu road in Gia Lam district) and when we were there, nothing. The driver said the police cracked down on these areas. Anyone know if that is true?
Massage One is great. Went there the first night and was just what everyone said previously. Thanks for the insights.
[URL]Danchoi.xxx[/URL] doesn't seem to work (or I am doing something wrong). Messaged many ladies with a translation, but only one reply (not working). Maybe I am doing something wrong.
I have heard of some freelance bars in the old quarter. Does anyone have any experience in any of these places.
-
[QUOTE=Davebuczek;1856365]Had a taxi take me to one of the red light districts (Phan Dang Luu road in Gia Lam district) and when we were there, nothing. The driver said the police cracked down on these areas. Anyone know if that is true?
Massage One is great. Went there the first night and was just what everyone said previously. Thanks for the insights.
[URL]Danchoi.xxx[/URL] doesn't seem to work (or I am doing something wrong). Messaged many ladies with a translation, but only one reply (not working). Maybe I am doing something wrong.
I have heard of some freelance bars in the old quarter. Does anyone have any experience in any of these places.[/QUOTE]Update:
Went to a different site: [URL]http://kynu.net/[/URL] and this worked like a charm. The girls in specific areas all seem to be a one specific short time hotel. The translation thing is kind of a pain, but with some patience you can make it work. I didn't get down to the Old Quarter, but plan to next time.
-
American Taken Hostage in Hanoi!
I'm an older American with no Vietnamese skills so, of course, I RTFF'd and came up with a list of places to consider. First stop was 93 Thuy Khue, which turned out to be a dingy alleyway with a sign in Vietnamese for BJ. I was too grossed out to even look inside. On my way back to my hotel, I came upon Sakura on Yen Phu. A pretty MILF caught my eye so I took a closer look. Nguhm is probably into her 40's, wide in the hips and pudgy in the middle with a nice rack and pretty face. I picked the Vietnamese traditional massage for $15, which covered everything but hands, feet, face, and scalp in almost an hour. She is an accomplished masseuse, but I kept probing her butt to keep the giggling going. Finally she oils my privates and starts working them into a lather while I go straight for her crotch. She moves me from the table onto a lower bed, and really starts to work on me. I pull down her pants and panties, and arch over for some DATY, and she is already gooey and sweet. All of a sudden she buttons her drawers and demands a million dong for BJ / DATY. I counter with 400 k, which she repeatedly declines. Eventually, she goes back to a diligent HJ, fingers my butt, and gets me off really good. After we're ready to go back downstairs, she turns to settle the tab. I give her 600 k to cover the entire package (330 k massage plus 270 k for the HJ), which I honestly believe is on the generous side for a HJ finish. She's obviously pissed to the max but, at this point, I really had no idea what was coming next. She darts down the stairs and locks the front door to the parlor, saying that I am not going anywhere until I give her another 100 k. I looked her in the eye and told her that she will get no more money from me. In fact, I repeated that phrase for the next 45 min every time I caught her eye. Eventually, she calmed down and started to prepare her dinner, and then unlocked the door. I blew her a kiss on my way out, grateful that I didn't have to break the glass door to get back to the hotel. Crazy *that Nguhm at Sakura. Better beware.
-
Kidnap and extortion
A similar kidnap and extortion case happened to me in Hue a few years back.
Late one night I was walking near Dong Ba market, looking for girls. Came across a good-looking young girl outside the market. Her woman pimp had a kid take me to a house in an alley somewhere. I was taken into the second floor of a dark wooden house. There was an old man sleeping, snoring inside a mosquito net nearby.
I was waiting for a while, then a middle-aged woman showed up. Even in the dark room, I could see she was older, not good-looking, not the young bait at the market, but I was horny and wanted to get it over with. She wanted money up front. I got on top of her, fucking her on the wooden floor with the old man snoring next to us.
When I finished and went downstairs to leave, the pimp woman suddenly showed up. She latched the wooden door to lock me in, then the 2 women started shouting, demanding more money, about another $5. I could have just crashed through the wooden door and ran, but the women were fierce. These women are greedy savage who would kill for a few bucks. So I threw them the money. She opened the latch and I left the house.
I was also victims of a few other scams, extortion, bait and switch, price jacking, cheating etc. In massages, karaokes, restaurants, hotels, street vendors etc. That proves Vietnamese one of the trickiest, most shameless people in the world, deserving very high vigilance when dealt with.
Last year, one of a Vietkieu woman, living in HCMC, went to the main Ben Thanh market in district 1 to buy a big hen. After bargaining on the price and paid for the hen, she asked the vendor to pluck it. When she looked away, the vendor quickly swapped in a much smaller half-plucked chicken. This woman got very mad and got into a big shouting match, almost a fist fight, with the vendor. Then she found and seized her big hen hidden under the vendors' basket. The government can be far worse, acting like the worst bullies of the land. I heard many cases where government officials would dispute quality and workmanship, and pay contractors only half or less of their contracts' prices.
[QUOTE=Canick1;1857433]I'm an older American with no Vietnamese skills so, of course, I RTFF'd and came up with a list of places to consider. First stop was 93 Thuy Khue, which turned out to be a dingy alleyway with a sign in Vietnamese for BJ. I was too grossed out to even look inside. On my way back to my hotel, I came upon Sakura on Yen Phu. A pretty MILF caught my eye so I took a closer look. Nguhm is probably into her 40's, wide in the hips and pudgy in the middle with a nice rack and pretty face. I picked the Vietnamese traditional massage for $15, which covered everything but hands, feet, face, and scalp in almost an hour. She is an accomplished masseuse, but I kept probing her butt to keep the giggling going. Finally she oils my privates and starts working them into a lather while I go straight for her crotch. She moves me from the table onto a lower bed, and really starts to work on me. I pull down her pants and panties, and arch over for some DATY, and she is already gooey and sweet. All of a sudden she buttons her drawers and demands a million dong for BJ / DATY. I counter with 400 k, which she repeatedly declines. Eventually, she goes back to a diligent HJ, fingers my butt, and gets me off really good. After we're ready to go back downstairs, she turns to settle the tab..[/QUOTE]
-
Long time not back this place. Really not safe and not many beauty girls here, even with someone like me. Sometimes, Vietnamese police force to close these area with the highest priority.
[QUOTE=Davebuczek;1856365]Had a taxi take me to one of the red light districts (Phan Dang Luu road in Gia Lam district) and when we were there, nothing. The driver said the police cracked down on these areas. Anyone know if that is true?
Massage One is great. Went there the first night and was just what everyone said previously. Thanks for the insights.
[URL]Danchoi.xxx[/URL] doesn't seem to work (or I am doing something wrong). Messaged many ladies with a translation, but only one reply (not working). Maybe I am doing something wrong.
I have heard of some freelance bars in the old quarter. Does anyone have any experience in any of these places.[/QUOTE]
-
Hanoi
Hey you all,
I can speak Vietnamese. Anyone can PM me some links for the local talents that don't speak English? Planning to travel to Vietnam near the end of this year for some "tour". Any help is much appreciated.
I understand it's quite tough to help someone like me with little contribution and already asking for help instead of RTFF. If anyone travels to Florida, I can give some pointers. Especially around Mickey mouse area!
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
Vietnamese girl contact
[QUOTE=BooBoo93;1834044]As long as you are able to pay, I know young cute lady and fluent English are ready for you anytime.[/QUOTE]Can you help me with few girls, decent english.
Thanks in advance!
-
[QUOTE=Lehmonade;1872364]Hey you all,
I can speak Vietnamese. Anyone can PM me some links for the local talents that don't speak English? Planning to travel to Vietnam near the end of this year for some "tour". Any help is much appreciated.
I understand it's quite tough to help someone like me with little contribution and already asking for help instead of RTFF. If anyone travels to Florida, I can give some pointers. Especially around Mickey mouse area!
[blue]===============================================
[/blue][/QUOTE]You may want to try the website below, since you can speak the language, spend some time reading the reviews will do some good.
I had good luck and good time with this. I find the northern Viet girls are more eager and more enthusiastic. YMMV.
Have a great time in VN.
[URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan********gai-goi-hang-cao-cap-ha-noi.197/[/URL]
-
Good massage experience
I'm not going to give the name of the place in this story, because I have noticed several times that when a place gets too popular in Hanoi the police come and shut it down. So I will just say it was on Nguyen Khang Street.
Anyway, I went into this massage place. The price was 350,000, which is more than I like to pay, but I didn't have time to look for another place, so I went for it. I was in the sauna when the girl came in. When I came out I saw she wasn't that great looking. That can sometimes be a good thing, because sometimes the pretty ones are too stuck up, and the less attractive ones are more willing to put out. She was 27, but she looked a bit older. She gave me a bath--nothing very special, but she was quite friendly and talkative.
Then the massage--not terrible, kind of mediocre, really, and no special treatment, no hint of what was to come, except that she was still very friendly and several times commented on how white my skin was. I know, kind of bizarre, but a lot of Vietnamese have a thing about white skin.
Then she turned me over, and no more massage. Instead she started licking and sucking on my nipples, and her hand started drifting down to junior. Sensing an opportunity here, my hand went under her short skirt and to my pleasant surprise I found that I did not have to squeeze my fingers under several layers of clothes to get to her pussy. Instead she just had some very skimpy panties on, which quickly came down. Shortly thereafter I pulled her toward me so that my tongue could investigate her pussy more closely, and when this was insufficient, pulled one leg up on to the massage table. Still not satisfied, I removed her panties entirely and put them under my pillow for safekeeping and pulled her up on to the table so she was sitting on my face, with her skirt up past her breasts. After some time engaged in this way, junior was becoming quite agitated, so I jumped down and pushed her (gently, of course!) down onto the massage table. She became a bit alarmed at this turn of events and repeated several times, "Not here, not here", although her pussy seemed to be giving out a contradictory message, since it took very little effort for me to spread her legs. If junior were a little firmer and not attached to such an old fart he could easily have slipped inside, but it was a bit of a struggle to gain entrance into her (quite hairy) pussy, so I gave in to her request and lay back down for a pleasant and enthusiastic blow job.
When we were done we chatted about this and that for a while--did I mention she was quite a friendly girl? I gave her 500,000, more that my usual tip, but I did feel that she had performed beyond the call of duty.
So if you find a massage place on this street at this price you are probably in the right place. I assume the girls all have the same outfit and the same skimpy panties; after that it's on you!
-
Massage near Mipec Tower
I'm in Hanoi for 2 weeks, these are my last 3 days and finally get to have some fun.
Any recommendations for a he massage or Hot Toc? Looking for walking distance from Mipec Tower, preferably south.
Taxi is OK, just have struggled with the language.
Thanks!
-
Do you remeber the name of the girl at massage one
[QUOTE=Mawin0820;1849908]Thanks to the contributors on this forum, I found myself in Massage One last week and I have to wholeheartedly agree. A fantastic experience. It seemed to be quite at 9 pm when the guy downstairs took me up to the massage room. A girl walked which was exotic looking but not the kind I like so I politely asked her if she had a friend who talked English. She hesitated a bit, then suggested two girls and finally disappeared without any problems. Five minutes later the door opened and this cute walked in. Kind of Chinese looking, slim, rather small boobs (probably B) but a very nice figure.
The process was more or less as described before. Sauna (indeed better to skip it), foam bath and massage. The top goes off towards the end of the massage and she very nice pink nipples on her white tits. Skirt goes up, panties out without even asking for it. She starts massage my private parts and starts sucking. No negotiations which surprised me. It was actually very nice as it all flowed into each other. She had a very cute pussy, nicely trimmed and a round small butt. She let me play without restrictions. BJ was not the best I had but she made up for it by attitude and looks...[/QUOTE]Hi there,
Do you remember the name or number of the girl who gave you that great massage.
-
Oasis 2
At 77 Cau that.
I overpaid, but decided to do it anyway. I had very little luck finding anything close by, and kept going to places with no HE.
So I checked out Oasis 2.
2 girls, 1 full hour, 800 VND.
Started off with body scrub and frequent playing with my buddies.
Then a bath with more attention to keeping it hard.
Both girls stilled dressed.
Then the massage and lots more attention, making sure it stayed hard.
On the flip they negotiated. They would not budge for less than 1,000,000 VND each ($45 USD).
Finally have in for BBBJ from both. I got an hour +, no rush. Was very happy with the service, but not happy with the price.
-
3 photos
The Hanoi's sex war
Girls in Hanoi and HCMC do scan all sex sites religiously for info about the trade and their reputation. Info sharing in the internet can and does quickly drive their business in positive or negative directions hehe.
To wit, LukekSkywalker's honest posts in ISG have pissed off this alleged 'woman' in Hanoi. She found his true identity as Hari, an Idian guy, and has posted his pics with negative comments in Craigslist to make sure no girls in Vietnam will touch his dick. This is the SEX WAR in Hanoi. Hehe.
[URL]https://vietnam.craigslist.org/m4w/5603796515.html[/URL]
[URL]https://vietnam.craigslist.org/rnr/5603807364.html[/URL]
Luke also posted info about a few sweet, young, good-looking internet girls in HCMC with detailed instructions how to book appointments with local rates. That quickly drove their business sky high. They were so busy booking new appointments with foreigners; had to turn down lots of guys. A few popular girls quickly jacked up prices to adjust to new international demands. The internet is obviously a very powerful global tool for needs and wants, war or peace. Hehehe.
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1834957]Unfortunately most young working girls in Vietnam are shy and conservative. They are not drugs and diseases-ridden hardened hos like Thais and Philippines. They still nurture hope to marry local guys and settle down with children and families.
Unlike Thailand, Vietnam is very strict against prostitution with foreigners. Hos who fuck foreigners for money make the party look bad in the eyes of the world, and the party can mete out severe punishments. Women who go after foreigners in hotels are usually the most desperate, most hardened and ugliest. Just look at the pic of this alleged "woman" who keeps blasting Craigslist with her ads looking for foreigners. I am pretty sure she's a transgender with a recent sex change. I would never fuck such a freak, even with a remote control!
After some experiments I had great times with some very beautiful and sexy girls who post their pictures on line in web sites aimed at local mongers. The bros should look in the thread to find girls on line, pretty girls who work local market at low rates.[/QUOTE]
-
First timer tips?
Any tips for a first timer in Hanoi or in mongering at all.
I was thinking Massage One since it seems quite popular, or should I just go to Danchoi or THV to make an incall?
Some questions I have are:
Massage parlour sex or outcalls are better?
How to be safe?
Condoms?
Are BBBJ's generally safe?
How do I know I get what I paid for?
-
Hanoi Contact
[QUOTE=SameerClient;1874220]Can you help me with few girls, decent english.
Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]LE in Hanoi speaks good English was really good fun and very attractive though she's a bit picky about who she sees.
You can contact her on +84*94*495*91*05 if she's still in Vietnam.
She'll ask how you know her number so just say she was recommended by an Australian friend- good luck.
-
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum however I have been participating in several other websites, I'm so glad that there is one specific sub-forum for Vietnam here: I'm from Hanoi but currently live in the UK, if you guys need to ask anything about service in Hanoi, I'm happy to help you guys with my experience. Hope you guys may all enjoy your punting time in my city.
Cheers!
-
[QUOTE=Minus;1645317]Hi guys!
Here is a list of places I know in Hanoi for everybody who looking for fun. Tam Quats offering HJ / BJ. The Action almost everywhere the same. Pay for enter ticket, go with a girl into a small room she clean your dick with a wet towel, than give you a HJ or a BJ. Pay for her tip than go.
Nguyen Hoang Ton street (Google Maps: 21.077002, 105.792112) Not as many Tam Quats on this street like before but still there are 4-5 place open after 7-8 PM. Price: enter 100-200 K + tip 100-300 K. Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM.
Doc Ngu Street (Google Maps: 21.041977, 105.814251) Based on Richard and Peter reports at least 3 Tam Quat on the street at 73,61, 63. Price: 300 K. Actions: HJ, BBBJ, CIM.
Pham Dinh Ho 16 A (Google Maps: 21.016433, 105.857202) for details check my report: #1607 Visited the place last week still the same. Price: enter 500 K + tip 300-1000 K. Action: HJ, BBBJ, CIM, FS (not every girl do FS)..[/QUOTE]Hi guys,
I'm new in this Forum. I stay in Hanoi for a longer time. I want to try "Tam Quats" in Thuy Khue Street. But I don't know what it is and how it works. Is this a hair Stylist? I went to this street but didn't find anything what could match. Can you help me how I can find it and what I do have to say to get a BJ / fuck? I only speak English.
Thanks a lot.
-
88 Thuy Khue
Has anyone tried a mysterious looking karaoke at 88 Thuy Khue? I have spotted it for quite some time, but have not had enough guts to go in there to explore. Any report from anyone?
-
A good girl for enjoy
[QUOTE=CoolMachine;1902410]LE in Hanoi speaks good English was really good fun and very attractive though she's a bit picky about who she sees.
You can contact her on +84*94*495*91*05 if she's still in Vietnam.
She'll ask how you know her number so just say she was recommended by an Australian friend- good luck.[/QUOTE]Recently. I visit wechat, after talking, I and A girl agree to pay her 45 usd for sex, she come to hotel where I stayed.
She slim and tall and nice and long leg. Unfortunately, her boobs aretiny but nice body. She told me she practice aerobic before.
Her pussy very tight and I really enjoy, she got orgasm twice during sex with me. Aferthat, we make friend and she tell me that she just start and for safety, just go with foreigner.
So if you stay in Hanoi, want a girl to enjoy, call her [blue][Telephone Number deleted by Admin][/blue], she funy, care and really good sex. Her nick name is Mi Mi.
[u][b]EDITOR's NOTE[/b][/u]: [blue]This report was edited or deleted to [u]remove personal telephone numbers[/u]. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. [i]Thanks![/i][/blue]
-
A good girl for enjoy
Sorry for this mistake. Because she find guest by wechat but it not working now. She has experience with foreigners and don't want to deal with local people. She insist me to help her and allow me to post her number. I will tell her to joint this forum. She speaks English well.
-
[blue][Deleted by Admin][/blue]
[u][b]EDITOR's NOTE[/b][/u]: [blue]This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to [u]CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE[/u]. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. [i]Thanks![/i][/blue]
-
If you want a girl to enjoy in Hanoi
Hello men!
By a friend, I know this website, I am 23 years old, living in South Vietnam but I rent a hotel in Hanoi to find foreigners. I tall, slim and nice pussy, know how to make you feel good, please contact me for more detail.
-
No respect
[QUOTE=CoolMachine;1902410]LE in Hanoi speaks good English was really good fun and very attractive though she's a bit picky about who she sees.
You can contact her on +84*94*495*91*05 if she's still in Vietnam.
She'll ask how you know her number so just say she was recommended by an Australian friend- good luck.[/QUOTE]It's obvious you don't respect the forum rules and I have reported your post. I hope Jackson bans you from ISG.
-
[QUOTE=Hanoi30;1903517]Hi guys,
I'm new in this Forum. I stay in Hanoi for a longer time. I want to try "Tam Quats" in Thuy Khue Street. But I don't know what it is and how it works. Is this a hair Stylist? I went to this street but didn't find anything what could match. Can you help me how I can find it and what I do have to say to get a BJ / fuck? I only speak English.
Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]Hi,
Almost all Tam Quat, Massage have girls provide cheap HJ there, some may agree BJ. However I'm not quite sure if any of them can speak English. Can you speak any Vietnamese?
-
[QUOTE=MrAkuh;1905942]Hi,
Almost all Tam Quat, Massage have girls provide cheap HJ there, some may agree BJ. However I'm not quite sure if any of them can speak English. Can you speak any Vietnamese?[/QUOTE]Thank you for your answer. No, just English. Tam Quat means a massage parlor? At Thuy Khue Street I only saw 2 or 3 massage parlors. Some guys wrote that there are a lot of, but I didn't find them.
-
[QUOTE=Mimi1992;1905787]Hello men!
By a friend, I know this website, I am 23 years old, living in South Vietnam but I rent a hotel in Hanoi to find foreigners. I tall, slim and nice pussy, know how to make you feel good, please contact me for more detail.[/QUOTE]Hi Mimi,
I'm interested as I'm in Hanoi now for couple weeks, and this is my second week already before I'm flying back to my country. But its is difficult to contact you as I could not send you a Private Message and I'm not allowed to post any email as well. Just please do register for $19 so others can send you PM, and I can change this expenses once we met anyway.
-
[blue][Commercial Message deleted by Admin][/blue]
[b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.[/blue]
-
Hanoi LE
Thanks to the heads up from Coolmachine I managed to hook up for coffee with LE.
Nice body looking elegant in tight leather skirt and boots which caused a visible bulge in my pants.
As said her English was good so we had a good chat leading to her "accidentally" caressing my enlarged organ which led her to suggest a near by mini hotel.
After showers I went straight to her shaven pussy licking her until her moans and movements flipped me over with her lowering herself on my stiff member.
She felt nice and tight and became more juicy leading to her first moaning orgasm after which I turned her into a doggie position and really let rip which given her grunting and her pushing back onto me she really enjoyed bringing on her second orgasm followed quickly by me cumming inside her like a milk cart crashing into a brick-wall.
Needless to say I will be seeing her again.
-
Visiting Hanoi. Need Mongering Help
Hello all.
Will be in Hanoi for a weekend and wanted some help with any independent contacts.
Are there night clubs in Hanoi. Are the hotels GF friendly. Any particular websites. Areas. I should be visiting for good contacts and GFE services.
How's the MP scene.
Lots of questions but all mongering ones.
Thanks for your help and please PM me with any information you can help with.
-
3 photos
Local Hanoi girl last night
Thanks to ISG members for this referral. Enjoy my photos. She charged 100 USD as my tour guide thru the city during the day. She denied availability of extra services when I booked but it seems that I passed some test during the tour. Her tour services included dinner and after that we agreed on another 150 USD for overnight at my hotel. English was quite good, she has traveled around Asia, seems like China and Singapore's. Energetic and super cute. Thank you bro.
PM me for her contact, I'll trade for your contacts in Hanoi.
-
Don't fake it
[QUOTE=BbbJon66;1909046]Thanks to ISG members for this referral. Enjoy my photos. She charged 100 USD as my tour guide thru the city during the day. She denied availability of extra services when I booked but it seems that I passed some test during the tour. Her tour services included dinner and after that we agreed on another 150 USD for overnight at my hotel. English was quite good, she has traveled around Asia, seems like China and Singapore's. Energetic and super cute. Thank you bro.
PM me for her contact, I'll trade for your contacts in Hanoi.[/QUOTE]Bro,
The first pic you are referring can't be your tour guide.
[URL]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1041-Hanoi&p=1909046&viewfull=1[/URL]#post1909046.
She is Anllela Sagra. She is a hot Colombian personal trainer very passionate about wellness and culture of the body. She offers through her website a set of services that allow you to get the most from your body.
No hard feelings, if I'm right. Please. Grow up.
-
Phony ads with fake pics
He will send you the ugliest girl in Asia.
[QUOTE=KingBagon;1909265]Bro,
The first pic you are referring can't be your tour guide.
[URL]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1041-Hanoi&p=1909046&viewfull=1[/URL]#post1909046.
She is Anllela Sagra. She is a hot Colombian personal trainer very passionate about wellness and culture of the body. She offers through her website a set of services that allow you to get the most from your body.
No hard feelings, if I'm right. Please. Grow up.[/QUOTE]
-
Girls to hotel
Hi guys,
I'll be in Hanoi for a month and I am looking for some English speaking girls or phone number to call PM them, cause my Vietnamese sucks. PM me. Thanks for any help.
-
Hello all,
Will be in Hanoi for a month.
Do you have any good contacts for girls with GFE services.
Lots of questions but all mongering ones.
Thanks for your help and please PM me with any information you can help with.
-
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1811570][url]danchoi.xxx[/url] has hundreds of girls with phone numbers, both in Hanoi and HCMC.
Easy to navigate.[/QUOTE]Interesting. There is absolutely no fucking way girls costing 300 k-1000 k per shot (less when the pimp takes his share) look anything like the girls in the pictures. Production quality of those ads exceeds most California porn studios. Got to give it to the Vietnamese, they're resourceful and hard working, but there must be some scam behind this.
-
I have done it many times. Wechat girls are all fakes, but internet girls are reliable. They cater to locals so prices are lower.
Read the thread on finding girls on line for instructions.
[QUOTE=Crocodilexp;1909893]Interesting. There is absolutely no fucking way girls costing 300 k-1000 k per shot (less when the pimp takes his share) look anything like the girls in the pictures. Production quality of those ads exceeds most California porn studios. Got to give it to the Vietnamese, they're resourceful and hard working, but there must be some scam behind this.[/QUOTE]
-
I assure you, the photos are a little touched up in most cases, to smoothen the skin and hide blemishes and identifying marks like tattoos, but the girls are the same, especially their figures and cup sizes. It's insane how closely some of the girls matched their photos. I'm not in a position to show you my personal selfie collection, so all I can do is encourage you to visit Vietnam and make your own collection. You will NOT be disappointed. (smiley here)
To modify your statement: Got to give it to the Vietnamese, they're resourceful and hard working, even in the world's oldest profession.
[QUOTE=Crocodilexp;1909893]Interesting. There is absolutely no fucking way girls costing 300 k-1000 k per shot (less when the pimp takes his share) look anything like the girls in the pictures. Production quality of those ads exceeds most California porn studios. Got to give it to the Vietnamese, they're resourceful and hard working, but there must be some scam behind this.[/QUOTE]
-
That's her ad photo. Bro. The other two are her. She does look a lot like Allele Sagra so no issues from my side about using a fake photo.
[QUOTE=KingBagon;1909265]Bro,
The first pic you are referring can't be your tour guide.
[URL]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1041-Hanoi&p=1909046&viewfull=1[/URL]#post1909046.
She is Anllela Sagra. She is a hot Colombian personal trainer very passionate about wellness and culture of the body. She offers through her website a set of services that allow you to get the most from your body.
No hard feelings, if I'm right. Please. Grow up.[/QUOTE]
-
Hanoi Visit
With no help had to monger out solo in Hanoi.
Overall a very safe place and I love the old quarters. Lots of food. Drinks and women to look at.
Visited a few Karoake with frens. An MP at the O**s hotel and the fortuna for a few minutes. This looks more like the Jkrta mamasans place.
Well for mongers. Try out visiting the markets. Night clubs you are definitely going to get lucky.
-
Full service
Hi guys,
I'm staying in Hanoi for a brief period. I've taken a look around and come up with fairly inconclusive opinions. Can anyone weigh in on my situation?
I'm looking for full service (would usually just go to a brothel, but they're illegal here) without anything else. I'm not interested in getting a massage or even sauna service. What are my most efficient options of getting this kind of service, and where specifically should I be looking?
Thanks a tonne!
-
[QUOTE=Mimi1992;1905787]Hello men!
By a friend, I know this website, I am 23 years old, living in South Vietnam but I rent a hotel in Hanoi to find foreigners. I tall, slim and nice pussy, know how to make you feel good, please contact me for more detail.[/QUOTE]Hi MiMi,
I am going to Hanoi next two week. [blue][Deleted by Admin][/blue]
[u][b]EDITOR's NOTE[/b][/u]: [blue]This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to [u]CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE[/u]. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. [i]Thanks![/i][/blue]
-
Mass age 1
Hi. Let me write my report before I get too lazy. Thank you to all the bro here for providing the way to Mass Age 1. (hope you understand what I am referring too.) I think it is basically a legit massage business. 500 k for 120 minutes. 450 k for 90 minutes. Sparsely furnished, but clean and presentable. Unless you look closely and see all the yucky stains.
Opt for 120 minutes. Went into room, change out into shorts. Lady (Tham) came in 10 minutes later. Ask me remove shorts and get on bed. Wow. No hold barred. And start massage using some cream with tiny beads. Feel good. Not fantastic if you have being to China or Thailand REAL massage before. Lady seem mature and chubby, not to my liking, but friendly and we chat a lot. I do not think you get to choose. Since this is my first time, I do not dare to ask for change, and I keep my eyes on my belonging at all times. Seems pretty safe. Tham is doing what she need to do. But she exited the room a few times. To pass money to mother. And pick up calls and look at phone. So not too good. After bead massage. Go to Jacuzzi. Note that you are totally naked and the room is not locked. Wash your hair. When she shower your hair, its really feel like water torture. As you grasp for air. Scrab you down. Not as foamly as I expect it to be. I ask her to jump in but she is not willing. Nothing special to me.
Quick shower on your own after. Wash away foam and beads. She left the room for about 10 minutes to take oil. She left her wallet and phone in the room. So it seem pretty safe. Legit business. Came back with a flora tea for me. Oil massage. Front back usual. Chat chat chat. I try to touch her, but she back away nicely. She finish up 20 minutes before the time. And ask if I want "baby' massage. Yes, and the real action start. BBBJ. And now, I can touch her all over. Very professional. Know how to make sure you keep standing. She allow me to finger her. Not really wet. So she is just going with the flow.
Over. Shower on your own. She brush her teeth. Clean down the Jacuzzi with the scrub she used on me! Wth. Wear my cloths, tip her 400 k. But she ask for more. Very insistance, but in a very nice way. I do not think it is worth it, but in the end, parted with 500 k for her tip. I think I am overpaying. Go down. Paid another 500 k for the room. A young bellboy help me call a cab. Cool. 1 million for 2 hours. Not bad. Not great. Good release if you not had it in a while. Cheers!
-
Contact?
[QUOTE=Mimi1992;1905787]Hello men!
By a friend, I know this website, I am 23 years old, living in South Vietnam but I rent a hotel in Hanoi to find foreigners. I tall, slim and nice pussy, know how to make you feel good, please contact me for more detail.[/QUOTE]Hi Mimi,
Are you still in Hanoi? How do I contact you as it seems you are not contactable by email. Was hoping to catch up.
Thanks.
-
Hi Mimi,
Drop me a text of you are in Saigon or the South of Vietnam.
[QUOTE=Mimi1992;1905787]Hello men!
By a friend, I know this website, I am 23 years old, living in South Vietnam but I rent a hotel in Hanoi to find foreigners. I tall, slim and nice pussy, know how to make you feel good, please contact me for more detail.[/QUOTE][blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
Hanoi visit
OK, I've been RTFF for a few weeks pulling information together for my cherry trip to Vietnam. I'll be arriving to Hanoi, and my current plan is to spend only one or at the most 2 nights in Hanoi before heading to Haiphong and Do Son for some days, then off to other places. Thanks to the many excellent informative postings here from MC, Wendella, Luke, and a bunch of the other senior fellows, I have a pretty good idea of what to expect, what to pay, where to find it, etc. I'll be traveling solo, and although I do enjoy having a wingman, such can go sour easily when the unexpected occurs (or can save your butt when the unexpected happens also).
I have been searching for a hotel for my first night on arrival from the airport around midday, and although many are listed here, due to local traffic / taxi / transport etc logistics it is unclear to me what would be the most convenient location to book my hotel (I only book the first night or at most 2, then wing it as I find stuff on location). After a very long trip from North America, I'll be pretty wiped, so need to chill for a bit of time on arrival, meaning easy / straightforward finding and check-in processes, good A/C (though maybe not needed the last week in October?) comfortable bed, and I usually like a hotel with a safe in the room although I do understand in Hanoi I would be unlikely to bring a girl back to my main room (ST hotels used). Unless one of the hotel with onsite clubs / discos / KTV where you can bring a girl upstairs, although that is usually pretty expensive (and then a safe is absolutely a requirement). Note that I speak zero Vietnamese, although I do speak broken mandarin, and a smattering of European languages (fluent in English).
So any recommendations for a well-located hotel with these kinds of characteristics would be much appreciated. Note I get all the basic info (rates, amenities, etc) from the booking sites; here I am looking for easy availability and convenience for our hobby, transportation convenience, etc. - intel from on the ground. I'll likely hit something like Massage 1 and the tam quats on Thuy Khue street, and of course other places so well described in the forum. But of course, the first night of arrival, I am not at my best due to the nightmare of economy air travel from one side of the planet to the other.
Sorry this might be my first or one of my first postings here. I have not done much mongering travel for some years now (used to do a lot when I was younger). I suppose just for politeness and giving back I should post my last monger trip 2 years ago, to Thailand and Cambodia. I'll see if I can get that together in the next day or so. I have been a lurker here for quite a number of years, and am a paid member so you can PM me information no problem.
Anyways, I am looking forward to hitting a place I've never been. I do love Viet girls, although the dozen or so I've had have all been in Cambodia.
Thanks for any information!
-
Arriving at midday makes things easier than arriving in the middle of the night. Avoid the taxis (400 k VND) and take the VietJetAir shuttle to the right after you exit the airport. If it is not there, you can ride the free shuttle to the domestic terminal where you should be able to catch the VietJetAir shuttle for 40 k VND to the city. The shuttle should take you to the center of town near the lake Hoan Kiem. From where the shuttle drops you off there are many hotels around the lake within walking distance. Really cheap hotels are available near St Joseph's Cathedral not sure if any are GF but a lot of backpackers stay in this area and to the north of the lake. Note: cheap hotels usually don't have in-room safes. There are also some nice hotels such as Hilton and Sofitel Metropole within a short taxi ride or 10-15 min walk. Staying around here is convenient because you can catch the shuttle to / from the airport but it isn't that great for your hobby. If you read the forum you know that Hanoi isn't the easiest place to get FS. You can get massage with extras pretty easily. Those types of services are mainly available near the south end of West Lake (Ho Tay) on Thue Khue street. Not sure how much you want to spend on hotel but there are nice places to stay around West Lake. If you want FS you're better off using those forum sites with ads for girls. Usually girls will want you to meet them at hotels on the outskirts of town. This is far from Hoan Kiem area and West Lake but you can take a taxi for less than $10 USD. You will have a hard time communicating and negotiating a rendezvous though if you can't understand Vietnamese especially since everyone uses slang and abbreviations over text message. You could go to KTV like the one at Fortuna Hotel but no guarantee you are going to get anything except a really hefty bill for drinks. I think KTV are mostly scams and you are almost guaranteed to get scammed since you don't speak Vietnamese. Do Son is not that great and unless you are going to Haiphong anyways I wouldn't waste my spend with a special trip to Do Son. It is a sleepy beach town with a crappy beach and the quality of girls is mediocre. Cheap? Yes. High quality? Not really. Any girl that is reasonably hot will likely move to Hanoi or Saigon to work. In summary, Hanoi is not a really good place for your hobby. Instead of spending time and money going to Do Son or spinning your wheels in Hanoi, take a trip to Saigon and you will have much better options. If you have to be in Hanoi then the Sheraton is nice but really isolated. I haven't stayed at Sofitel or JW Marriott yet but I would like to at some point. I usually stay in cheap hotels around Hoan Kiem for convenience and value.
[QUOTE=DiveMonger;1924225]OK, I've been RTFF for a few weeks pulling information together for my cherry trip to Vietnam. I'll be arriving to Hanoi, and my current plan is to spend only one or at the most 2 nights in Hanoi before heading to Haiphong and Do Son for some days, then off to other places. Thanks to the many excellent informative postings here from MC, Wendella, Luke, and a bunch of the other senior fellows, I have a pretty good idea of what to expect, what to pay, where to find it, etc. I'll be traveling solo, and although I do enjoy having a wingman, such can go sour easily when the unexpected occurs (or can save your butt when the unexpected happens also).
I have been searching for a hotel for my first night on arrival from the airport around midday, and although many are listed here, due to local traffic / taxi / transport etc logistics it is unclear to me what would be the most convenient location to book my hotel (I only book the first night or at most 2, then wing it as I find stuff on location)..[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Gromit8;1924362]Arriving at midday makes things easier than arriving in the middle of the night. Avoid the taxis (400 k VND) and take the VietJetAir shuttle to the right after you exit the airport. If it is not there, you can ride the free shuttle to the domestic terminal where you should be able to catch the VietJetAir shuttle for 40 k VND to the city. The shuttle should take you to the center of town near the lake Hoan Kiem. From where the shuttle drops you off there are many hotels around the lake within walking distance. Really cheap hotels are available near St Joseph's Cathedral not sure if any are GF but a lot of backpackers stay in this area and to the north of the lake. Note: cheap hotels usually don't have in-room safes. There are also some nice hotels such as Hilton and Sofitel Metropole within a short taxi ride or 10-15 min walk. Staying around here is convenient because you can catch the shuttle to / from the airport but it isn't that great for your hobby. If you read the forum you know that Hanoi isn't the easiest place to get FS. You can get massage with extras pretty easily. Those types of services are mainly available near the south end of West Lake (Ho Tay) on Thue Khue street. Not sure how much you want to spend on hotel but there are nice places to stay around West Lake. If you want FS you're better off using those forum sites with ads for girls. Usually girls will want you to meet them at hotels on the outskirts of town..[/QUOTE]Thanks for the information, Gromit! I actually have a pretty keen interest in history (of all things, LOL) so want to do some G-rated sightseeing when I am not engaging in the hobby. I'm in my 60's, so it is not like I am a boink-machine anymore! Wanted to see Cat Ba, perhaps best just to head there directly (I think there is a ferry from Halong Bay to there). I definitely wanted to somehow / someway get out to Dien Bien Phu (as I am very interested in the FIRST Indochina war, with Giap against the French), but that is not easy I think. You are confirming my inclination to spend only very few days in the North around Hanoi then head to Saigon. But I do want to get to Hue (incl. Danang and area) also.
Sigh. Never enough time. I only have 10 days total, bummer.
-
[QUOTE=Gromit8;1924362] Do Son is not that great and unless you are going to Haiphong anyways I wouldn't waste my spend with a special trip to Do Son. It is a sleepy beach town with a crappy beach and the quality of girls is mediocre. Cheap? Yes. High quality? Not really. [/QUOTE]I know at least 2 places in Hai Phong which offers FS. It does saves you a 30-40 minute (one way) trip to Do Son.
1. Thai Massage place at Duong Ven Song, entry VND180 K. FS depending on your negotiation skills, around VND400-500 K.
2. A massage place in one of the alleys of Tran Phu (between Pham Ngu Lao and Tran Binh Trong, follow the sign). Entry VND200 K. FS depending on your negotiation skills, around VND400-500 K.
-
Zeus
Had a nice experience at Zeus the other day. I did read some less than positive comments on this forum so thought to share the good stuff as well.
I paid at the counter for the 60 minute goat-milk massage, which is VND400 K but without use of the sauna (who needs a sauna in these sweaty weather?) the price goes down to VND300 K. I was escorted to a nicely dim lit room, which was very clean. I undressed, and when completely naked a very nice girl (22 years) stepped inside and hugged me instantly. It was a nice but kind of awkward situation: me Adam costume, she tight red dress. She told me sit on the massage table and asked if I wanted a bath. I replied yes and while waiting on the water to fill the tub, she came sit next to me on the table and instantly started to play with my private parts. Specifically with my light colored pubic hairs. I, on my hand, started to play with her boobs (nice size) and she allowed me to touch her pussy. Shaven on the lips, patch above: nice. I took the bath and she didn't miss a spot. All very clean, patient and friendly. Not much talking, just some easy chit-chat.
After the bath she gave me a decent back massage. No goat milk though, just the plain massage oil which is OK to me. Nothing special happened. When it was time to turn around the fun part started. She moved in such a position I couldn't do anything else then touch her pussy, which I did. She didn't mind at all. She already started to play with woody and sucking my nipples and I had my hand all over her tight bum and inside her panties: she was very wet. She didn't allow me to insert a finger, but didn't mind me playing with her clit. Then the negotiation started I hate this part, it spoils the moment and fun but seems to be the rule in VN. Anyway, she started at 1 million and I at 300 K. We met almost in the middle at 600 k. Too expensive, but I was really having a good time.
She undressed completely and started to massage me with her boobs, which was a nice surprise. She was soaking wet after my playing and I asked if she wanted sit next to me on the table. She hesitated and pointed at the small window in the door and said it wasn't allowed. She did it anyway. She was sitting next to me with widely spread legs, and was stroking me. This sight was beautiful. She still didn't allow me to insert a finger but along the way when she started to moan she did allow and was watching every move I made with my fingers. I like to think I brought her to her climax as I felt her vagina contracting multiple times and sighing heavily. It could be fake of course, but she couldn't fake the running fluids. O my god!. This view, the stroking, the moaning and the total ambiance was enough for me to blow as well. Yihoe. She came lying next to me with her head on my chest and cuddled a bit. After 5 minutes I took a shower again and get dressed. I paid the 600 K and she escorted me to the elevator and down to the lobby. Here the biggest surprise happened: she gave me back 100 K and repeated her name multiple times to make sure I will return, which I definitely will.
-
OneUw:
I don't understand. What did the 600 k negotiated fee cover? Evidently not for a BJ or a roll in the hay. Nice report.
-
[QUOTE=Pompetus;1933315]OneUw:
I don't understand. What did the 600 k negotiated fee cover? Evidently not for a BJ or a roll in the hay. Nice report.[/QUOTE]Well, the negotiation fee should cover HJ + her getting completely naked and free play / touching for me. She did do some kissing on my private parts but no BJ. To be honest, I enjoyed this much more as she was enjoying it so much, which made this experience so much more enjoyable as the average massage / HJ / BJ. At she reduced the price to 500 K all by herself as she gave back 100 K.
-
This report is a bit outdated (I think this occurred last October), but since I've found Hanoi to be not the simplest destination for adult fun, I figure maybe someone will get something useful out of it.
On one very rainy evening, I had a solo dinner in Old Quarter and quite enjoyed watching all of the cute Viet girls walk by. This got me in the mood and I decided I wanted to find a little p4 p. Not being very familiar with the lay of the land in Hanoi as compared to HCMC, I walked around the neighborhood for quite some time before deciding I would just go back to my hotel, do some research, and decide if I wanted to venture back out. On my walk back, I was approached by a motobike driver asking if I wanted a girl. I'm no dummy and I knew this was a potential scam, so I got him to agree on a price for a ride to the joint, the girl, and a ride back to the hotel. He said 500 K. I had way more than that on me, but didn't want to take it with me in case of obvious potential complications. I told him to give me 10 minutes and I'd be right back.
I ran back to my hotel (Apricot Hotel, which is definitely recommended, BTW) and left my wallet, phone, credit cards, and everything but 500 k in cash that I pocketed to take with me. I stashed an extra 100 k in my sock just in case. The tout was right where I left him and he drove me to a small place that I had actually walked past earlier and never noticed. Frosted glass doors and pink lights on behind them, but with no real indication of what business went on there. I never would have stopped myself at this place, so I was feeling pretty good about where this was going.
I walk in and I'm greeted by a 20-something dude who takes my 500 k and asks me to have a seat. I entertain myself in the "lobby" for about 5 minutes watching Vietnamese TV before the guy reappears and opens a sliding frosted door to reveal about 15 girls ranging from not so good to extremely pretty. I took a moment to browse and then selected a tiny girl dressed in quite a tempting silver dress. She took me by the hand and led me upstairs.
Upstairs we enter a large room with several "private" areas divided by curtains. She pulls back a curtain to reveal a bed of sorts and tells me to lie down. I do. She then unhooks her dress and reveals that her alluring outfit was ingeniously padded and the see+ cups I thought I would be enjoying were in fact nearly concave. Oh well--good salesmanship. Here is when things start to get strange.
She takes off my pants and shirt and then removes my boxers. Then she ditches her underwear. Lets me play with her while she strokes me and sucks me some. She wants me to lick her, which I'm a little hesitant of given the type of establishment I'm in, but I go for it anyway. Here, she refuses to join me on the bed, instead forcing me to crane my neck off the edge to greet her little daisy. This is all anything but sexy, as she's cackling the entire time and generally behaving like a nuisance. Finally, I lay back and gesture to her to continue the gumjob. She does a mediocre job and I decide partway through that I'm really not interested in banging her. So I come in her mouth and. She swallows. That was a first for me during a paid experience!
She cleans me up and then things start to get a little dark. She tries to demand a tip. I tell her I don't have any more money and she gets feisty. I'm dressed at this point and she is blocking my exit from the curtained space. Her volume keeps increasing and she's yelling at me in Vietnamese. I manage to wriggle into the main area of this room and see that there are other girls peering out from their curtained off areas to see what's up. So I just make a run for it down the steps, her stumbling down after me half dressed and yelling in Vietnamese. I pretty much run past the door guy and jump on the waiting moto and tell him to go. He says a couple words to the door guy (I think to confirm that I had paid) and then takes off.
I got home safely and that was that. All in all, I got what I wanted, but I could have just as easily stayed in an cranked one out solo. Try the touts at your own peril, but think with your big head if you're going to do it! Fortunately I didn't have my wallet or a stack of cash with me here.
Edit: Sorry I don't have an exact location. I got quite turned around on the motobike ride there through Old Quarter. I may try to find this place again during my next visit to Hanoi. If I can, I will try to visit without the motobike tout and see what happens. If I do, I'll provide an exact location.
-
[QUOTE=FictionalSpace;1937118]
She takes off my pants and shirt and then removes my boxers. Then she ditches her underwear. Lets me play with her while she strokes me and sucks me some. She wants me to lick her, which I'm a little hesitant of given the type of establishment I'm in, but I go for it anyway. Here, she refuses to join me on the bed, instead forcing me to crane my neck off the edge to greet her little daisy. This is all anything but sexy, as she's cackling the entire time and generally behaving like a nuisance. Finally, I lay back and gesture to her to continue the gumjob. She does a mediocre job and I decide partway through that I'm really not interested in banging her. So I come in her mouth and. She swallows. That was a first for me during a paid experience!
She cleans me up and then things start to get a little dark. She tries to demand a tip. I tell her I don't have any more money and she gets feisty. I'm dressed at this point and she is blocking my exit from the curtained space. Her volume keeps increasing and she's yelling at me in Vietnamese. I manage to wriggle into the main area of this room and see that there are other girls peering out from their curtained off areas to see what's up. So I just make a run for it down the steps, her stumbling down after me half dressed and yelling in Vietnamese. I pretty much run past the door guy and jump on the waiting moto and tell him to go. He says a couple words to the door guy (I think to confirm that I had paid) and then takes off.
.[/QUOTE]I think that these days 500,000 VND is kinda cheap for oral with extras CIM in the tourist area of Hanoi. It is only $22.
-
[QUOTE=FictionalSpace;1937118]This report is a bit outdated (I think this occurred last October), but since I've found Hanoi to be not the simplest destination for adult fun, I figure maybe someone will get something useful out of it.
On one very rainy evening, ...
She takes off my pants and shirt and then removes my boxers. Then she ditches her underwear. Lets me play with her while she strokes me and sucks me some. She wants me to lick her, which I'm a little hesitant of given the type of establishment I'm in, but I go for it anyway. Here, she refuses to join me on the bed, instead forcing me to crane my neck off the edge to greet her little daisy. This is all anything but sexy, as she's cackling the entire time and generally behaving like a nuisance. Finally, I lay back and gesture to her to continue the gumjob. She does a mediocre job and I decide partway through that I'm really not interested in banging her. So I come in her mouth and. She swallows. That was a first for me during a paid experience!..[/QUOTE]I am looking forward to my cherry trip to Hanoi, and although I've done quite a bit RTFF here I'm sure I'll get some surprises. I hope good ones and not too many unpleasant ones!
I have only had a paid performer swallow once before, when I was in Brazil a number of years ago. So I think for sure it is pretty rare. Is this common in Hanoi these days? Or were you just very lucky?
-
[QUOTE=BbbJon66;1909046]Thanks to ISG members for this referral. Enjoy my photos. She charged 100 USD as my tour guide thru the city during the day. She denied availability of extra services when I booked but it seems that I passed some test during the tour. Her tour services included dinner and after that we agreed on another 150 USD for overnight at my hotel. English was quite good, she has traveled around Asia, seems like China and Singapore's. Energetic and super cute. Thank you bro.
PM me for her contact, I'll trade for your contacts in Hanoi.[/QUOTE]Hi,
I am going with my friend to Hanoi, can you write me some information how to move there? Can you tell me how to find girl like you find or trade with me?
Thanks.
-
This is great!
[QUOTE=AnhTheBoy;1807428]I'm a native Vietnamese and I think you have to follow the rules. You have to come to their motels because they are protected in their home I think. I prefer this site [URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan/forumdisplay.php?f=197[/URL] all girls have been checked, the prices are fixed by the administration of the forum.[/QUOTE]Thanks brother!!
This website is really helpful. I will be visiting Hanoi and HCMH in November will avail the services then. Have few questions though.
Hope all the services are for FS?
Key thing of translation is that I don't speak or understand Vietnamese, hope the translator app can help since most of the numbers don't have whatsapp or viber installed.
Also are there any middle man charges?
-
Hanoi
I am planing a trip to Hanoi arriving December 4. It will be my first trip to Hanoi.
I would greatly appreciate any advice forum members have on the following points:
- What good hotels are girl friendly and what part of town to stay in.
- What should I expect in terms of pricing for st and / or LT full service.
- Is there a SW scene and where best to go to find girls.
- What is the weather like there in early December.
Thanks in advance.
George Daniel.
-
[QUOTE=FictionalSpace;1937118]This report is a bit outdated (I think this occurred last October), but since I've found Hanoi to be not the simplest destination for adult fun, I figure maybe someone will get something useful out of it.
On one very rainy evening, I had a solo dinner in Old Quarter and quite enjoyed watching all of the cute Viet girls walk by. This got me in the mood and I decided I wanted to find a little p4 p. Not being very familiar with the lay of the land in Hanoi as compared to HCMC, I walked around the neighborhood for quite some time before deciding I would just go back to my hotel, do some research, and decide if I wanted to venture back out. On my walk back, I was approached by a motobike driver asking if I wanted a girl. I'm no dummy and I knew this was a potential scam, so I got him to agree on a price for a ride to the joint, the girl, and a ride back to the hotel. He said 500 K. I had way more than that on me, but didn't want to take it with me in case of obvious potential complications. I told him to give me 10 minutes and I'd be right back.
I ran back to my hotel (Apricot Hotel, which is definitely recommended, BTW) and left my wallet, phone, credit cards, and everything but 500 k in cash that I pocketed to take with me. I stashed an extra 100 k in my sock just in case. The tout was right where I left him and he drove me to a small place that I had actually walked past earlier and never noticed. Frosted glass doors and pink lights on behind them, but with no real indication of what business went on there. I never would have stopped myself at this place, so I was feeling pretty good about where this was going...[/QUOTE]Fictionalspace,
Good review. The cost of the massage place was probably around 120,000 dong. The tout probably got the rest or split it with his contact there like the front desk lady. So the girl basically worked for free. If you had money you should have gave her 300,000 dong. But if you looked like you had money or a newbie she would try for 500-1 million dong. If you go back without the tout and they remember you. Don't pay 500 again and be prepared to walk. In this situation refuse to pay more than 200,000 and be ready to walk. They will stop you. There is a reason there is no list of prices at these places. If you go back there which I don't recommend for your own safety. They will remember you and if that girl you did not pay sees you. You should have 300,000 ready to hand her before she goes crazy. If you can get the name and address of this place t would be great.
-
Fire killed 13 at Hanoi's Karaoke row
Fire broke out last week killing 13 at the Karaoke row on Tran Thai Tong, Cau Giay district.
[URL]http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/37810/13-killed-in-hanoi-karaoke-bar-fire[/URL]
-
Meet up in Hanoi
Will be in Hanoi next month. Would like to meet for some fun.
Where and how can we meet?
[QUOTE=AnhTheBoy;1807428]I'm a native Vietnamese and I think you have to follow the rules. You have to come to their motels because they are protected in their home I think. I prefer this site [URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan/forumdisplay.php?f=197[/URL] all girls have been checked, the prices are fixed by the administration of the forum.[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=AnhTheBoy;1807428]I'm a native Vietnamese and I think you have to follow the rules. You have to come to their motels because they are protected in their home I think. I prefer this site [URL]http://thiendia.com/diendan/forumdisplay.php?f=197[/URL] all girls have been checked, the prices are fixed by the administration of the forum.[/QUOTE]Visiting in a few days for about 1 week. Is Hanoi dead? What's the best way to meet all these girls? Is thiendia site safe / legit? Do we just text the girl? Can't read Viet. How would we communicate?
Thanks.
-
[QUOTE=RenoBlue328;1959408]Visiting in a few days for about 1 week. Is Hanoi dead? What's the best way to meet all these girls? Is thiendia site safe / legit? Do we just text the girl? Can't read Viet. How would we communicate?
Thanks.[/QUOTE]Hanoi is not dead but it is not user friendly. With those sites you just text the girl and set up a meeting but if you can't read Vietnamese it is going to be difficult. The way people communicate over text does not always lend itself to google translate.
-
First time in Hanoi
Hello friends,
I will be in Hanoi for the first time and will be there for 2 week. I want to make the most of it but I still couldn't find the info about the places to go for some action or on where to find a girl to take back to your hotel. Would really appreciate if you can help point me to the places where I can have a good time and what should I be expecting to pay. I cannot speak any Viet.
Thanks for all your help.
-
[QUOTE=Gromit8;1960218]Hanoi is not dead but it is not user friendly. With those sites you just text the girl and set up a meeting but if you can't read Vietnamese it is going to be difficult. The way people communicate over text does not always lend itself to google translate.[/QUOTE]In Hanoi right now staying for a few days. Anyone wants to meet up or have any recommendations of where to go?
Thanks in advance.
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
Here's how to contact other forum members.
1. Buy a subscription.
2. Send them a Private Message.
[url]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions[/url]
Thanks,
Jackson[/blue]
-
Wrong side of the tracks
Was driving south on my bike on LE Duan (about two months ago) after drinking in the old quarter. Noticed a guy with three girls crouched on the train tracks opposite Lenin Park. I stopped and he said 500,000 to fuck one. None of them were that pretty but I went ahead. I picked one drove back up over the tracks into a short time hotel with the entrance right next to the tracks. The man behind the counter handed her a condom. We went up stairs and she mechanically blew me, had a quick starfish fuck. Then was done. The girl was open to doing anal for more money, but I decided to pass. The sex was OK, but I liked the dirtiness of the setup.
-
2 photos
Tall model in Hanoi Craigslist
She's 5'8, skinny, looking pretty hot in Hanoi. She advertises in "Casual Encounter," wants 5 mil Vnd for 1 shot (about $250), which is extremely high for Hanoi market.
There are a few thousands other girls in Hanoi doing locals for one tenth what she wants, anywhere from 300 K to 500 K Vnd for 40 minutes. Some would do overnight date for 1 to 2 Mil Vnd.
My name Trinh Pham. 21 year old. Me living Hanoi. Working is new model. Me need a man good and week. You want see meet. Kiss.
-
Anyone around?
In Hanoi for a couple of weeks. Anyone interested in some drinks and adventure?
-
Hanoi contacts?
Hello!
I am traveling to Hanoi on 15 Dec in hopes of riding the Ho Chi Minh trail.
Does any of my fellow mongers have any contacts you might consider sharing for fun and relaxation in Hanoi?
I plan to be there for a week or two to check out the terrain.
I can reciprocate for Dubai, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Paris, Dehli and maybe a few more distant places.
Thanks!
Rainman.
-
Escort email add
May I get her email please? Appreciate really much.
[QUOTE=Bola1000;1653999]Fritobugger,
May I get the escort email add? Please PM to me.
Thank you
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
[/blue][/QUOTE][blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
Contact details
Hi bro,
May I have her contact details please? Thanks with regards.
[QUOTE=LukeSkywalker;1963856]She's 5'8, skinny, looking pretty hot in Hanoi. She advertises in "Casual Encounter," wants 5 mil Vnd for 1 shot (about $250), which is extremely high for Hanoi market.
There are a few thousands other girls in Hanoi doing locals for one tenth what she wants, anywhere from 300 K to 500 K Vnd for 40 minutes. Some would do overnight date for 1 to 2 Mil Vnd.
My name Trinh Pham. 21 year old. Me living Hanoi. Working is new model. Me need a man good and week. You want see meet. Kiss.[/QUOTE]
-
The tall, skinny model in Hanoi
For contact info of this tall model, you have to search and contact her her via Craigslist.
[QUOTE=Meylin;1977423]Hi bro,
May I have her contact details please? Thanks with regards.[/QUOTE]
-
Is Angela still in Hanoi?
[QUOTE=Fritobugger;1780394]Not sure about clubbing but there is a FL girl on CL by the name of Angela that is good fun.[/QUOTE]Agreed.
I met Angela last March and we had a nice session.
But I tried to contact her last week via her email, and so far no response.
Hope I hear back form her, as I am headed back to Hanoi, and we definitely hook up with her again.
-
Hey guys,
Will be in HN from Monday to Friday this week, I speak Viet but grew up abroad. If anyone needs a wingman of sorts, PM me.
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
Hanoi
Hey guys, have been doing some research and seems that FS may be a little thin on the ground here. Did manage to find Oasis 2 and will probably details re. Same.
Location wise it's at 77 Cau that. It is on the other side of the main Rd so you will have to cross it. Walkable from old quarter.
It is very obvious when you get there but you have to walk through the garage to the lifts.
Upon enterinр, you're given a choice of packages, went for the cheapest at 550 k VND.
Led to my room where a cute as a button Viet girl in a short white dress with boobs out directed me to the shower for a "steam," a bit like a sauna for some 15 minutes. This is followed by a jacuzzi and her washing you.
You then hop up onto the massage table where she does the time honoured back walk. She then flips you around and starts a bit of a tease. At this point you'll be propositioned for "baby massage". She asked 1 mil for BJ but negotiated down fo 800 k, this may still be overpaying.
Alas, her BJ was a bit limited with a emphasis more toward the HJ aspectm however she did pull down her dress and pull a tit out of her bra for a grope. She also also allowed me to reach into her panties and properly finger her. So hey, perhaps worth the cost. From what I've read, YMMV.
Finished and showered once more. Til goes to her and you pay for the room to the counter outside.
Heard there are a few of the Hanoi equivalent of Hot Tocs so will see what I can do. Otherwise, if no luck I might return here in the next few days.
-
550 k + 800 K= 1.3 M for a BJ? That seems quite a lot to pay for that. I think that is the highest price I have ever seen reported in Vietnam for a BJ.
[QUOTE=Zeppelin029;1999745]
Upon enterinр, you're given a choice of packages, went for the cheapest at 550 k VND.
Led to my room where a cute as a button Viet girl in a short white dress with boobs out directed me to the shower for a "steam," a bit like a sauna for some 15 minutes. This is followed by a jacuzzi and her washing you.
You then hop up onto the massage table where she does the time honoured back walk. She then flips you around and starts a bit of a tease. At this point you'll be propositioned for "baby massage". She asked 1 mil for BJ but negotiated down fo 800 k, this may still be overpaying.
Alas, her BJ was a bit limited with a emphasis more toward the HJ aspectm however she did pull down her dress and pull a tit out of her bra for a grope. She also also allowed me to reach into her panties and properly finger her. So hey, perhaps worth the cost. From what I've read, YMMV.
Finished and showered once more. Til goes to her and you pay for the room to the counter outside.
Heard there are a few of the Hanoi equivalent of Hot Tocs so will see what I can do. Otherwise, if no luck I might return here in the next few days.[/QUOTE]
-
Kyn, web site
[QUOTE=Davebuczek;1856781]Update:
Went to a different site: [URL]http://kynu.net/[/URL] and this worked like a charm. The girls in specific areas all seem to be a one specific short time hotel. The translation thing is kind of a pain, but with some patience you can make it work. I didn't get down to the Old Quarter, but plan to next time.[/QUOTE]I had a look at the kyn Site, and it does seem good, but I am having trouble navigating it.
I registered, but it will not recognize me.
I also tried to contact the girls, but it will not accept the security code.
How do you get their phone numbers?
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
TD.
-
[QUOTE=BlueBaron;2000350]550 k + 800 K= 1.3 M for a BJ? That seems quite a lot to pay for that. I think that is the highest price I have ever seen reported in Vietnam for a BJ.[/QUOTE]Oasis 2 is quality. 77 Cau that.
I usually get the VIP 800 k room and tip 1 mil, the girls are hot and service is good.
-
Hanoi scene
It is my third day in Hanoi and I had no luck finding anything special. While walking alone in the old quarter at night I attracted a lot of attention from guys in motorcycles asking me if I am interested for massage and BJ. I tried to go to one of these places but I did not like it a bit, the girl was just OK and they were asking for 800 k (and to be honest I was not even sure if it was for BJ or HJ). I said thank you very much and left. The girls were OK but nothing even close to the girls in the gaigoivl and kynu.
Anyway I was determined tonight to try my luck with call girls, so I got a local sim card and send couple of sms to a gorgeous girl I found in gaifoi for 500ST+100 room but got no reply. Then I send another 3-4 sms messages to other girls but no reply.
Hanoi seems, as you people say, a difficult city for mongering. I will try my luck again tomorrow and will let you know.
In few days I will be in Saigon. Hopefully things will be better there. In the mean time any advise will be highly appreciated.
-
Gai goi
I had no luck with online sites and sms. Unfortunately it did not work for me. I send numerous sms to several girls and got no reply.
I am now in HCM, things are great there. Much nicer city.
-
Spa in Hanoi
I visited the Emperor Men's Spa at 26 Phan Van Tri, Dong the yesterday. I booked two hours with two girls for about 40 euro, super low price!! It was standard package. Steam sauna, Jacuzzi and massage plus BJ and some kissing. No full sex on offer. They keep clothes on and do not get in jacuzzi with you. You don't get to choose the girls, you take what turns up. They were quite attractive, a bit plump, very friendly but no English. For two hours they chatter together continuously, a bit irritating after a while. Massage was Thai style with no oil, which I prefer. I gave tip even though it did was not asked for explicitly.
Conclusion: good value, but not something I would go out of my way for.
There are other similar places in Hanoi apparently like Windy Spa, Sakura Club.
-
I really enjoy Hanoi.
It's one of my favorite Asian cities, and I really like the old town. However, I have only visited with working girls that I met in Singapore or Kuala Lumpur. I find it interesting that the vast majority of girls you meet at Ipanema in Singapore or the Beach Club in Kuala Lumpur are from Vietnam but it is so hard to find a girl while you are actually there.
-
[QUOTE=SimonWagstaff;2021942]
I find it interesting that the vast majority of girls you meet at Ipanema in Singapore or the Beach Club in Kuala Lumpur are from Vietnam but it is so hard to find a girl while you are actually there.
[/QUOTE]That's the point! I'm in Vung Tau now. Many Girls, but most not very nice. Except in Massage: very beautiful, but for sure a Star Fish. Looking like a Model, but if you ask if they kiss, you should see the faces. And expensive, like in Europe. It's strange to me, because in Cambodia I got Vietnamese Girl for 5 USD / ST and the Khmer Girls 15 USD. Very difficult to understand!? My Opinion: they don't like sex at all... not like many Thai Girls: they like Money and sex..
-
Old French Quarters in Hanoi
So sorry to hear about your dry spell in the Old Quarters.
I walked around with my girlfriend and we actually got lost each time (hotel maps are old). The good news is that I get to scout around the old French Quarters (one eye on my lady while the other eye searching for massage parlors or "familiar" or suspect places. We toured and walked most of the area for 3 days and nights but I hadn't seen any places unlike in HCM city (I'll post a separate report).
I also think the fee that they're asking you is too high. I paid 100,000 plus 60,000 tip (but they required it) dong in HCM (I'll post it in a separate HCM city report) for a BJ unless it's straight sex.
[QUOTE=BebeLac;2003893]It is my third day in Hanoi and I had no luck finding anything special. While walking alone in the old quarter at night I attracted a lot of attention from guys in motorcycles asking me if I am interested for massage and BJ. I tried to go to one of these places but I did not like it a bit, the girl was just OK and they were asking for 800 k (and to be honest I was not even sure if it was for BJ or HJ). I said thank you very much and left. The girls were OK but nothing even close to the girls in the gaigoivl and kynu.
Anyway I was determined tonight to try my luck with call girls, so I got a local sim card and send couple of sms to a gorgeous girl I found in gaifoi for 500ST+100 room but got no reply. Then I send another 3-4 sms messages to other girls but no reply.
Hanoi seems, as you people say, a difficult city for mongering. I will try my luck again tomorrow and will let you know.
In few days I will be in Saigon. Hopefully things will be better there. In the mean time any advise will be highly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
-
Outside of Vietnam
[QUOTE=Beno69;2022198]That's the point! I'm in Vung Tau now. Many Girls, but most not very nice. Except in Massage: very beautiful, but for sure a Star Fish. Looking like a Model, but if you ask if they kiss, you should see the faces. And expensive, like in Europe. It's strange to me, because in Cambodia I got Vietnamese Girl for 5 USD / ST and the Khmer Girls 15 USD. Very difficult to understand!? My Opinion: they don't like sex at all... not like many Thai Girls: they like Money and sex..[/QUOTE]The Viet girls I have known were plenty horny, at least when they were in Singapore or Malaysia. Seems like a lot of them have a kid in their early 20's and get divorced pretty quickly. Then they need money to raise the kid, or have a sick mother or something. I will never forget Yen, who I met in Singapore. WE spent a few days together there and then I came to visit her in Hanoi, just for the heck of it. I had always wanted to to go Vietnam. I had never met a woman who was so eager to turn around and get fucked doggie style. Wonderful hangers. So, I came for the weekend, stayed in a very nice hotel in the old town, and we went to Hanlong bay for the day as well. I figured $500 would cover things for a couple of days. More than I paid her in Singapore. So on the last night she said she wanted $2000! There was just no way, and I couldn't have pulled the money out of an ATM if I had wanted to. For some reason she tearfully fucked me one more time and then left, taking every last cent cash I had on me, about 40 bucks (I gave her the $500) but I had to fight with her to leave me enough money to go have one last beer that night, before I flew out in the morning.
-
Hey guys,
I've been living for a while in Hanoi, tested the waters here & there.
My question is, where can you find more expensive girls online (let's say 100 $) ? I know about backpage, CL, [URL]danchoi.xxx[/URL] (even the previous banhmy. Us), but the girls there are never over 1 M.
I'd figure those girls should be much less accessible, and more "clean" (if that makes sense somehow).
I know some higher end girls directly work in bars / hotels like the lotte tower. A lot of hot girls on wechat for 1 m or 2, but I figure it's more because I'm a white guy.
Any advice? Also can't find any expat girls if you know about (except 1 or 2 girls for 500 $, no thanks).
-
[QUOTE=NotTaybalo;2028611]Hey guys,
I've been living for a while in Hanoi, tested the waters here & there.
My question is, where can you find more expensive girls online (let's say 100 $) ? I know about backpage, CL, [URL]danchoi.xxx[/URL] (even the previous banhmy. Us), but the girls there are never over 1 M.
I'd figure those girls should be much less accessible, and more "clean" (if that makes sense somehow).
I know some higher end girls directly work in bars / hotels like the lotte tower. A lot of hot girls on wechat for 1 m or 2, but I figure it's more because I'm a white guy.
Any advice? Also can't find any expat girls if you know about (except 1 or 2 girls for 500 $, no thanks).[/QUOTE]I'm coming to Hanoi too net month. I found the website of [URL]sharegaigoi.net[/URL]/ gai-goi-cao-cap that seems to have many girls of high end. The girls look great, so if it is real then I think we have a good source.
-
Geisha One
From Google Maps it looks like Geisha Massage One is 30 minutes from the Hilton. But there is also a Geisha Massage. Is that correct? I assume they are different? Anything closer?
-
Going to be in VN in a month or so.
I was looking at some of the sites mentioned, and they state, as a service, TEVET. OK, what is TEVET?
Thanks.
-
[QUOTE=Swpc10;2035045]Going to be in VN in a month or so.
I was looking at some of the sites mentioned, and they state, as a service, TEVET. OK, what is TEVET?
Thanks.[/QUOTE]It means DATY.
-
And her name is?
And her name is?
[QUOTE=OneUw84;1932044]Had a nice experience at Zeus the other day. I did read some less than positive comments on this forum so thought to share the good stuff as well.
I paid at the counter for the 60 minute goat-milk massage, which is VND400 K but without use of the sauna (who needs a sauna in these sweaty weather?) the price goes down to VND300 K. I was escorted to a nicely dim lit room, which was very clean. I undressed, and when completely naked a very nice girl (22 years) stepped inside and hugged me instantly. It was a nice but kind of awkward situation: me Adam costume, she tight red dress. She told me sit on the massage table and asked if I wanted a bath. I replied yes and while waiting on the water to fill the tub, she came sit next to me on the table and instantly started to play with my private parts. Specifically with my light colored pubic hairs. I, on my hand, started to play with her boobs (nice size) and she allowed me to touch her pussy. Shaven on the lips, patch above: nice. I took the bath and she didn't miss a spot. All very clean, patient and friendly. Not much talking, just some easy chit-chat.
After the bath she gave me a decent back massage. No goat milk though, just the plain massage oil which is OK to me. Nothing special happened. When it was time to turn around the fun part started. She moved in such a position I couldn't do anything else then touch her pussy, which I did. She didn't mind at all. She already started to play with woody and sucking my nipples and I had my hand all over her tight bum and inside her panties: she was very wet. She didn't allow me to insert a finger, but didn't mind me playing with her clit. Then the negotiation started I hate this part, it spoils the moment and fun but seems to be the rule in VN. Anyway, she started at 1 million and I at 300 K. We met almost in the middle at 600 k. Too expensive, but I was really having a good time.
She undressed completely and started to massage me with her boobs, which was a nice surprise. She was soaking wet after my playing and I asked if she wanted sit next to me on the table. She hesitated and pointed at the small window in the door and said it wasn't allowed. She did it anyway. She was sitting next to me with widely spread legs, and was stroking me. This sight was beautiful. She still didn't allow me to insert a finger but along the way when she started to moan she did allow and was watching every move I made with my fingers. I like to think I brought her to her climax as I felt her vagina contracting multiple times and sighing heavily. It could be fake of course, but she couldn't fake the running fluids. O my god!. This view, the stroking, the moaning and the total ambiance was enough for me to blow as well. Yihoe. She came lying next to me with her head on my chest and cuddled a bit. After 5 minutes I took a shower again and get dressed. I paid the 600 K and she escorted me to the elevator and down to the lobby. Here the biggest surprise happened: she gave me back 100 K and repeated her name multiple times to make sure I will return, which I definitely will.[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=Terwagne;2042586]And her name is?[/QUOTE]You will find that these massage places have 2-3 girls same name or sound very similar, vy, my, ly etc etc, better to get her work ID number.
-
[QUOTE=Terwagne;2042586]And her name is?[/QUOTE]If I remember correctly, it was May.
-
[QUOTE=OneUw84;2044414]If I remember correctly, it was May.[/QUOTE]So she repeated her name multiple times but you are not sure. LOL. Great report mate. May I ask if full service can be gotten here? If not, is it easy to get contact info of the girl's. If I was you, I would have grabbed her we chat or phone number for an evening meet up. Sounds like a wonderful lady. I have been debating on a weekend trip to Hanoi and have always admired the ladies there.
-
[QUOTE=Always09;1917840]With no help had to monger out solo in Hanoi.
Overall a very safe place and I love the old quarters. Lots of food. Drinks and women to look at.
Visited a few Karoake with frens. An MP at the O**s hotel and the fortuna for a few minutes. This looks more like the Jkrta mamasans place.
Well for mongers. Try out visiting the markets. Night clubs you are definitely going to get lucky.[/QUOTE]Could you please tell us a little bit about how you made out on your own. How about the night clubs? Are the girls willing to P4 P?
-
Hanoi.
[QUOTE=Bkkdog;2044919]Could you please tell us a little bit about how you made out on your own. How about the night clubs? Are the girls willing to P4 P?[/QUOTE]Bro I read the forum and ask as many questions as I can to experienced mongers whenever I head out to a new place. It's not difficult to go on your own in Hanoi. There are lots of clubs that play music in one of the streets but I wouldn't call them a night club. Not sure if it's a pick up place. Or just a place to relax. Traffic is pretty bad there though.
We were taken to a club by our local hosts and a girl approached me immediately as I went in but I had a group of official frens both girls and boys. So that was it. We were given a table and lots of music and drink late night.
I went to the same club next night hoping to catch someone but it was totally a different experience. Neither the girl was there nor did the waiters pay any attention. No table had to pick up beer from the bar.
Then decided to try the MP's and I have mentioned in my previous post it was at O**s. Shower then massage.
However I couldn't find the Viet beauties that you usually see in other countries.
I wouldn't rate Hanoi as a very easy mongering place but good and safe place to hang out alone too.
-
Hanoi. Not the easiest place.
[QUOTE=Bkkdog;2044919]Could you please tell us a little bit about how you made out on your own. How about the night clubs? Are the girls willing to P4 P?[/QUOTE]BKKDog. I visit Hanoi frequently but it's a tough mongering place in my experience. Saigon is a little better. 100% of my experiences are from KTV bar with a group of Vietnamese friends. Her the girls are LOTS of fun. There are many to choose from and most will return to your hotel with you after sometime in the KTV. In the private rooms with your friends and drinks the girls can get very active. If you tip them 500,000 ($22) they will usually get pretty close to naked and will allow extensive groping and even fingering. The Saigon KTV girls won't do that.
These are all 18-24 year olds and very attractive: 7-9's. I have taken home a couple but I don't know the price because the host paid for me. But I've been told they are 2 - 4 million ($90-$180) for overnight. I also don't know the price of the KTV, but if you PM me I can give the location. I would think you could just take a small room for yourself and order some booze and party with 2-3 girls before picking one and returning to your hotel. It won't be cheap, but the quality will be very good. Once you meet the girls you would be able to set up appointments outside of the KTV during the daytime.
Saigon has a little better access to FS but it takes some hunting around at the MPs and many of the ladies are pretty fat old MILFs.
-
[QUOTE=SteelBaton;2045707]BKKDog. I visit Hanoi frequently but it's a tough mongering place in my experience. Saigon is a little better. 100% of my experiences are from KTV bar with a group of Vietnamese friends. Her the girls are LOTS of fun. There are many to choose from and most will return to your hotel with you after sometime in the KTV. In the private rooms with your friends and drinks the girls can get very active. If you tip them 500,000 ($22) they will usually get pretty close to naked and will allow extensive groping and even fingering. The Saigon KTV girls won't do that.
These are all 18-24 year olds and very attractive: 7-9's. I have taken home a couple but I don't know the price because the host paid for me. But I've been told they are 2 - 4 million ($90-$180) for overnight. I also don't know the price of the KTV, but if you PM me I can give the location. I would think you could just take a small room for yourself and order some booze and party with 2-3 girls before picking one and returning to your hotel. It won't be cheap, but the quality will be very good. Once you meet the girls you would be able to set up appointments outside of the KTV during the daytime.
Saigon has a little better access to FS but it takes some hunting around at the MPs and many of the ladies are pretty fat old MILFs.[/QUOTE]That's some great intel. I will for sure PM you for the name of the KTV.
-
[QUOTE=Bkkdog;2044910]So she repeated her name multiple times but you are not sure. LOL. Great report mate. May I ask if full service can be gotten here? If not, is it easy to get contact info of the girl's. If I was you, I would have grabbed her we chat or phone number for an evening meet up. Sounds like a wonderful lady. I have been debating on a weekend trip to Hanoi and have always admired the ladies there.[/QUOTE]Hi BKKDOG,
My report was from May 2016. I'm not sure about you, but I tend to forget a name moments after it was told. Remember a name after more than a year would be a miracle.
FS not possible inside Zeus. Probably possible outside. She was indeed nice and of course you can ask her number. If you'll get it is another question. Won't hurt to try, right?
-
Gai Goi
I'll be landing here on Saturday and have a few hours before I have to meet some friends. Can someone elaborate in detail how to properly text / call the girls from Gai Goi websites? What do I do with the password and do I just meet them in their ST hotel? If it helps, I speak Vietnamese.
-
[QUOTE=HiMyNameIsAlan;2059795]I'll be landing here on Saturday and have a few hours before I have to meet some friends. Can someone elaborate in detail how to properly text / call the girls from Gai Goi websites? What do I do with the password and do I just meet them in their ST hotel? If it helps, I speak Vietnamese.[/QUOTE]That is my question also because someone mentioned that he tried to call gai goi with no result.
-
I've never done it in Hanoi but I have many times down in Saigon. Just go to the site (my go-to is.
[URL]https://kynu.net/[/URL]) and find a girl you like and text her something like "Chao them" she should reply with the name of a hotel and address. Go there, get a room for 1 or 2 hours then text the girls your room number. That's it! She will show up within minutes ready to fuck!
[QUOTE=Adventurer1;2065155]That is my question also because someone mentioned that he tried to call gai goi with no result.[/QUOTE]
-
[QUOTE=DjWhyTee;2065533]I've never done it in Hanoi but I have many times down in Saigon. Just go to the site (my go-to is.
[URL]https://kynu.net/[/URL]) and find a girl you like and text her something like "Chao them" she should reply with the name of a hotel and address. Go there, get a room for 1 or 2 hours then text the girls your room number. That's it! She will show up within minutes ready to fuck![/QUOTE]Thank you very useful info! So you don't need to send any pass?
-
I meant to say "Chao them" not "Chao them". LOL.
I have never used a password and honestly have no clue what it even means. I just text "Chao them" and most of the time she will reply with the address to the hotel. They normally reply with something like "KS Ngoc Thuy" or whatever the name of the hotel is followed by the street address. "KS" is short for "Khanh San" which means hotel followed by the name of the hotel.
Good luck!
[QUOTE=Adventurer1;2065642]Thank you very useful info! So you don't need to send any pass?[/QUOTE]
-
Hi,
Anyone ever tried the VIP massage parlours located at Song Quan Hoa? This is the small parallel street of Duong Vanh Dai, next to the small stream / river. There are 3 of them close to the crossing with Nguyen Khanh Tuan. Sakura is one of them. I wonder what our experience was.
-
[QUOTE=DjWhyTee;2065904]I meant to say "Chao them" not "Chao them". LOL.
I have never used a password and honestly have no clue what it even means. I just text "Chao them" and most of the time she will reply with the address to the hotel. They normally reply with something like "KS Ngoc Thuy" or whatever the name of the hotel is followed by the street address. "KS" is short for "Khanh San" which means hotel followed by the name of the hotel.
Good luck![/QUOTE]All of them are offering FS, right?
-
Ozawa massage?
Looking ahead to a trip to Hanoi. Looks like Ozawa Massage is not far from where I will be. Any info on this? Or any place that is not a tourist trap that will not cost an arm and a leg?
I don't see Hanoi as being very monger friendly. Most of the reviews are legit massage with underwear on. Looking for any info otherwise. Near Hoan Kiem or west / south of Hoan Kiem?
Looking for a relaxing hour with HJ. Maybe even BJ, but I don't see that as likely.
-
[QUOTE=Monger10;2082226]Looking ahead to a trip to Hanoi. Looks like Ozawa Massage is not far from where I will be. Any info on this? Or any place that is not a tourist trap that will not cost an arm and a leg?
I don't see Hanoi as being very monger friendly. Most of the reviews are legit massage with underwear on. Looking for any info otherwise. Near Hoan Kiem or west / south of Hoan Kiem?
Looking for a relaxing hour with HJ. Maybe even BJ, but I don't see that as likely.[/QUOTE]I'm not sure, but I understood there are more than 1 Ozawas in Hanoi. I went a couple of times to Ozawa on Tran Khat Chan and didn't have bad experiences. Clean rooms, nice girls and reasonable prices. VND350 K for the massage and VND500 K for the girl. Sauna, bathtub wash, massage, BJ and the girl naked.
-
Rose VIP Massage
Today I went to Rose VIP Massage. This place was formally known as Zeus. They have 2 options to choose from: the standard 90' massage (450 K) and the 90' Japanese Massage (700 K) aka "nuru" massage. It is the 1st place in VN I know of which actually offer this service. I wanted to give it a try and was not disappointed. The start of process is the same as with the 'normal massages' except for 1 thing: when I was let to the room a guy prepared an inflatable mattress (an oversized swimming pool mattress). The first part of the massage was the same: steam bath, wash-tub wash (good clean of the whole body) and continue to the massage table. After the normal massage I was escorted to the inflatable mattress and was asked to face down. The girl will then undress and get completely naked (nice tiny 1 meter 47 Ms. Linh, 21 years with a nice rack). She first made sure my back and legs were completely covered with the nuru (odourless) oil and started to use my body as a waterslide. Nice! She made sure she used her bullet nipples to go between my but cheeks and meanwhile rubbing her pussy all the way up to my neck. The procedure on the front side was the same except she is now fully focused on my hard-on and grinding back and forth on my dick with her very slippery pussy. Amazing how this oil works, it is almost as if you're really inside her. I was allowed to touch every part of her and she seems to be happy me doing that. She was smiling all the time. Even when I couldn't hold no longer she continue to slip'and'slide. After some time she escorted me to the bath tub again and we cleaned each other from the oil. Very nice experience and is a must try. Tip is fixed at 700 K (or more).
-
Whoa! I can't believe you found one here in Vietnam! I had a Nuru massage in Bangkok once and boy was it amazing! I'm still in Haiphong now but the quick trip to Hanoi for a Nuru is totally worth it!
Thanks for the report!
[QUOTE=OneUw84;2090365]Today I went to Rose VIP Massage. This place was formally known as Zeus. They have 2 options to choose from: the standard 90' massage (450 K) and the 90' Japanese Massage (700 K) aka "nuru" massage. It is the 1st place in VN I know of which actually offer this service. I wanted to give it a try and was not disappointed. The start of process is the same as with the 'normal massages' except for 1 thing: when I was let to the room a guy prepared an inflatable mattress (an oversized swimming pool mattress). The first part of the massage was the same: steam bath, wash-tub wash (good clean of the whole body) and continue to the massage table. After the normal massage I was escorted to the inflatable mattress and was asked to face down. The girl will then undress and get completely naked (nice tiny 1 meter 47 Ms. Linh, 21 years with a nice rack). She first made sure my back and legs were completely covered with the nuru (odourless) oil and started to use my body as a waterslide. Nice! She made sure she used her bullet nipples to go between my but cheeks and meanwhile rubbing her pussy all the way up to my neck. The procedure on the front side was the same except she is now fully focused on my hard-on and grinding back and forth on my dick with her very slippery pussy. Amazing how this oil works, it is almost as if you're really inside her. I was allowed to touch every part of her and she seems to be happy me doing that. She was smiling all the time. Even when I couldn't hold no longer she continue to slip'and'slide. After some time she escorted me to the bath tub again and we cleaned each other from the oil. Very nice experience and is a must try. Tip is fixed at 700 K (or more).[/QUOTE]
-
[blue][Unannotated link deleted by Admin][/blue]
[b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]: [/b] [blue]This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an [u]unannotated link to another website[/u].
Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage.
In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.[/blue]
-
Hanoi. Not the easiest place.
BKKDog,
I visit Hanoi frequently but it's a tough mongering place in my experience. Saigon is a little better. 100% of my experiences are from KTV bar with a group of Vietnamese friends. Her the girls are lots of fun. There are many to choose from and most will return to your hotel with you after sometime in the KTV. In the private rooms with your friends and drinks the girls can get very active. If you tip them 500,000 ($22) they will usually get pretty close to naked and will allow extensive groping and even fingering. The Saigon KTV girls won't do that.
[URL]http://kynuviet.net/khu-vuc/gai-goi-ha-noi/[/URL]
These are all 18-24 year old and very attractive: 7-9's. I have taken home a couple but I don't know the price because the host paid for me. But I've been told they are 2 - 4 million ($90-$180) for overnight. I also don't know the price of the KTV, but if you PM me I can give the location. I would think you could just take a small room for yourself and order some booze and party with 2-3 girls before picking one and returning to your hotel. It won't be cheap, but the quality will be very good. Once you meet the girls you would be able to set up appointments outside of the KTV during the daytime.
-
Geisha on Trung Yen Street
Went to this place for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Entry for a King Room is 500 K which include: sauna, bathtub wash, massage on a king-size bed (not the average plastic massage tables). The girl was very pretty with a use tattoo all over her back. She was very playful from bath to massage. Lots of laughs and played kind of a game of shy-when-touched-type-of-girl in contradiction of the loud moaning sounds she enjoyed making very close to me ear during the session. The massage was nothing much to talk about but the fact she was a nice joyful girl made up for it. After 30 minutes into the massage she took off her panties and went to get a glass filled with hot water and some mint mouth water. She took some water in her mouth and started to run it all over my naked body and private parts. Meanwhile she positioned herself in such a way I had free play with her pussy (patch on top, no hair on the lips). At some point she moved over in 69 position and sucked me off real good and gave me a real nice view of her tight wet pussy. This went on till I couldn't hold any longer and we both went both to the bathtub to clean each other. 500 K fixed tip. Will go again.
-
General info
Hi everyone,
I have been reading and getting free advices on this website for a long time when I was in Europe. Now I guess it's the time I pay back to the community when I'm finally back to my hometown.
So the scene in Hanoi has changed a lots in the last couple of years. There are basically 2 types of erotic services that paralleled being offered at the moment.
1. first one so called full serviced as in from blowjob to intercourse, kissing and licking are usually offered but are optional. The girls nowadays work almost as freelance. You check on the website for their photos (the girls face is covered) and ofc photo is photoshoped. So it's hit or miss. Sometimes, when they have lots of customers, they would even ask their friends to go in their place. So remember some of their distinctive parts (tattoo, birthmark, whatever). Price ranges from 250 k to 2.5 m excluding hotel / hostel price. You get what you pay for.
2. second one is massage service (so there isn't intercourse) but unlike the first one, fingering and cum in mouth, sometimes rimming are on the table. The girls work for the house. And you actually get to choose the one you like. The price however is higher. There is ticker for the house (350 k to 500 k) and tips for the girls (usually 500 K).
If you feel unsure about the scene in Hanoi. You can message me for questions / help. I could even help you to explore the scene here (ofc for some money but won't be much).
On the weekend, I sometimes offer tour to other cities where girls who do full service work for the house so you can actually choose one. This is my fav.
Hope this helps. Have fun everyone. Hanoi has a lots to offer.
-
Location
[QUOTE=Vietnam123;2091892]BKKDog,
I visit Hanoi frequently but it's a tough mongering place in my experience. Saigon is a little better. 100% of my experiences are from KTV bar with a group of Vietnamese friends. Her the girls are lots of fun. There are many to choose from and most will return to your hotel with you after sometime in the KTV. In the private rooms with your friends and drinks the girls can get very active. If you tip them 500,000 ($22) they will usually get pretty close to naked and will allow extensive groping and even fingering. The Saigon KTV girls won't do that.
[URL]http://kynuviet.net/khu-vuc/gai-goi-ha-noi/[/URL]
These are all 18-24 year old and very attractive: 7-9's. I have taken home a couple but I don't know the price because the host paid for me. But I've been told they are 2 - 4 million ($90-$180) for overnight. I also don't know the price of the KTV, but if you PM me I can give the location. I would think you could just take a small room for yourself and order some booze and party with 2-3 girls before picking one and returning to your hotel. It won't be cheap, but the quality will be very good. Once you meet the girls you would be able to set up appointments outside of the KTV during the daytime.[/QUOTE]Hey man,
I don't know how to contact you there is no way I send you PM. Can you tell us the location of the KTV please it sounds really fun! Cheers.
[blue]===============================================
Greetings,
It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.
To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.
For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php
If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.
Jackson[/blue]
-
I went to Hanoi a few weeks ago and really wanted to 'meet' Thuy Lan from [URL]Thiendia.com[/URL]. Incredible body advertised at 1 million VND. I've only just received her number and left already. I'm sure that by the time I make it back to Hanoi, she'll be inactive. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll Pass on the information.
-
Hanoi weekend
Will be in town end of November. I have RTFF. Seems not good town for hobby. Is the target to punish sex trade still operative?
-
Nguyen Hoang Ton.
Does anyone know if this used to be busy BJ street still offer the cheap and kinky blowjobs? Seemed quiet the other day when drove past and didn't spot any tam quats there anymore.
-
Three days in Hanoi
So I arrived in Hanoi after 20 hours in Bangkok.
Have for a time now wanted some Vietnamese feet and hands.
First I went to a massageparlor, but it was not so good. The girl was very beautiful, but the massage was poor and I didn't asked her if I could touch her feet, because she did not seemed interested of anything.
Later that day a scootergirl showed up and asked me if I wanted to go somewhere. I begged her to take me to my hotel.
Met her a couple of hours later and she showed me around in the town.
She then wanted a jacket for 1.7 million vnd. I think it was a bit much for just driving me around, but I agreed. At least she let me see, touch and kiss her feet and hands a couple of times.
Met her today in the morning, but then she wanted to have bracelet and massage at a parlor. I felt that I had to end this.
Gave her to much money for her massage and left.
Just a couple of minutes later a new scootergirl shows up and asked me the same questions, but her English was almost zero.
I asked her if she could take me to the snakerestaurant, but she said it was to far.
Then I asked her if we could sit down on a quite place and talk, and if I could take some pictures of her.
She agreed.
We sat down next to one of the lakes and tried to talk.
Told her that she had beautiful hands and kissed them.
Asked if she could remove her shoes, because I wanted to see her feet and take pictures. She did what I asked.
She had lovely soft and white feet. Kissed them one time to see how she would react. She was a bit shy in the beginning, but it became better after a while.
Kissed them again and started to suck on her toes, and licked her feet. Now she wasn't that shy anymore.
Took some more pictures.
She was very quite. 25 years old. Caressed her face and mouth. She seemed to like that, so I came closer with my face to smell her hair. Kissed her nose, and when I did that she kissed my mouth.
We made out for pretty long time. She was very good at kissing.
Asked her how much she wanted, and she took some bills in my wallet. Maybe 500 000 dong.
Tomorrow I go back to Bangkok for a couple of days.
-
Info about Hanoi.
Hy friends,
The second of December, I will be in Hanoi for 2 weeks. It will be my first trip there. Reading this trade It seems Hanoi is very a bad place for mongering OR many menbers are jealous about their info about this city. Anyway, if there is a good angel, I would greatly appreciate any advice on some points:
- What good hotels are girl friendly and what part of town to stay in.
- Is there a SW scene and where best to go to find girls.
- What is the weather like there in early December.
If you want you send me private message.
Thanks in advance.
Andy.
-
Good hotels are usually not girl friendly. I can't think of any that are exceptions to this rule in Hanoi.
There isn't really a SW scene that I know of. I've heard of some mentioned here in the forums but it seems to be transient and moves from place to place. Best place to find girls is to use one of those gai goi sites and text the girls. They will tell you where to meet.
The weather will be cool and damp. Southeast Asians consider this cold weather but it's nothing like Northeast US.
[QUOTE=AndyCap;2104674]Hy friends,
The second of December, I will be in Hanoi for 2 weeks. It will be my first trip there. Reading this trade It seems Hanoi is very a bad place for mongering OR many menbers are jealous about their info about this city. Anyway, if there is a good angel, I would greatly appreciate any advice on some points:
- What good hotels are girl friendly and what part of town to stay in.
- Is there a SW scene and where best to go to find girls.
- What is the weather like there in early December.
If you want you send me private message.
Thanks in advance.
Andy.[/QUOTE]
-
Tiem Massage Sauna Ozawa .
Visited Tiem Massage Sauna Ozawa (394 Tran Khat Chan), and was pleased with my experience. 500 k VND for the room, which included a steam shower (basically an enclosed and covered shower in your room with a steam machine) and a jetted bath tub where the girl shampoos and scrubs you.
The girl was late 20's or early 30's. Cute enough. No English spoken by the girl and basically no English by the guys at the desk, but they tried to communicate with a smile and we understood each other enough.
The room was very spacious and clean enough. I'm assuming this place is cleaner than most places in Hanoi.
After the bath came the massage. The massage seemed slightly rushed, but she had strong hands, despite her size, and it still felt good even though it was hurried. After the normal massage bits, she did a body to body massage, oftentimes using her tits for genital stimulation. After that was done and junior was fully awake she offered BJ, which I quickly agreed to. Not the best BBBJ ever, but I still very much enjoyed it. When she started, she put my hand on her clit and I stimulated her during the entire session. She was soaking wet by the end of it. First Bush I've seen / felt in years. None of the girls I sleep with back home have pubes and none of the pros I bang in Europe have hair anymore. Much prefer clean shaven, but I know that's rare to find in this part of the world!
Completion was good enough. As soon as orgasm started, she lifted her head up and used only her hand. Still felt good. The cost for these extras were a 500 k VND tip paid directly to the girl after I showered and dressed.
Total was 1 mil VND (500 k for the room with steam shower, tub bath, massage and what seemed like an hour of time + 500 k for the extras). 1 mil VND is currently $44 USD. That's some great bang for the buck, considering it included a relaxing bath, decent but quick massage, and BBBJ.
I saw two other girls while walking to and from the bathroom / reception. One of them looked like about 30 yo and had a mean looking face, although still attractive enough to get the job done. And I also saw a very hot and skinny girl in her early 20's. Will definitely return before I leave Hanoi.
-
Motorbike girl
I was walking in the old town and took a shortcut througha a side alley to Cao Go when a lady on a motorbike approached me. She asked if I wanted to come with her for "bom-bom". The idea of going on a motorbike to some unknown place did not appeal to me so I rejected politely.
Now I just wonder if somebody knows if working girls on motorbikes are common and if you know anything about it. Has incident happened or is it considered to be safe?
Thanks,
BP.
-
Hanoi action.
Hi there fellow mongers,
Greetings from Mumbai, India.
Coming over on vacation to Hanoi, this week. (25-30 Nov).
Would love info on any Love Hotels where I can pick and choose the girls or Inde-s.
Or erotic MPs where FS is provided.
All advice is welcome including damages and references. Please do PM me.
Can reciprocate with all those if anyone visits Mumbai.
Thanks for your time reading.
Cheers.
-
Hanoi Action.
So, after a bit of RTFF, came to the conclusion Hanoi was not monger paradise. Also, came across the Rose VIP Massage ([URL]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1041-Hanoi&p=2090365&viewfull=1[/URL]#post2090365).
It happened exactly as it's written here. Charges and tip remain the same.
The only difference: I reached well close to midnight, so was given no choice.
Good looking girl (no English except"money and honey" but a tad childish. As we were leaving, a really hot one in just a bath towel walked across.
Should definitely return.
[QUOTE=SleightOfHand;2108801]Hi there fellow mongers,
Greetings from Mumbai, India.
Coming over on vacation to Hanoi, this week. (25-30 Nov).
Would love info on any Love Hotels where I can pick and choose the girls or Inde-s.
Or erotic MPs where FS is provided.
All advice is welcome including damages and references. Please do PM me.
Can reciprocate with all those if anyone visits Mumbai.
Thanks for your time reading.
Cheers.[/QUOTE]
-
Rose.
[QUOTE=SleightOfHand;2110848]So, after a bit of RTFF, came to the conclusion Hanoi was not monger paradise. Also, came across the Rose VIP Massage ([URL]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1041-Hanoi&p=2090365&viewfull=1[/URL]#post2090365).
It happened exactly as it's written here. Charges and tip remain the same.
The only difference: I reached well close to midnight, so was given no choice.
Good looking girl (no English except"money and honey" but a tad childish. As we were leaving, a really hot one in just a bath towel walked across.
Should definitely return.[/QUOTE]Mate,
I just Googled and their Facebook site says they're closed til Monday! I know there's lots of construction going on on that circular round around the rim of town.
Did you encounter any of that? How recently were you (or anyone) there?
-
Reply?
[QUOTE=NewToTheWorld;2094092]Hi everyone,
I have been reading and getting free advices on this website for a long time when I was in Europe. Now I guess it's the time I pay back to the community when I'm finally back to my hometown.
So the scene in Hanoi has changed a lots in the last couple of years.
If you feel unsure about the scene in Hanoi. You can message me for questions / help. I could even help you to explore the scene here (ofc for some money but won't be much).
On the weekend, I sometimes offer tour to other cities where girls who do full service work for the house so you can actually choose one. This is my fav.
Hope this helps. Have fun everyone. Hanoi has a lots to offer.[/QUOTE]How to message you? Looks like you don't have PM privileges.
-
Address clarification please?
[QUOTE=Zeppelin029;1999745]Hey guys, have been doing some research and seems that FS may be a little thin on the ground here. Did manage to find Oasis 2 and will probably details re. Same.
Location wise it's at 77 Cau that. It is on the other side of the main Rd so you will have to cross it. Walkable from old quarter.
It is very obvious when you get there but you have to walk through the garage to the lifts.
Upon enterinр, you're given a choice of packages, went for the cheapest at 550 k VND.
Led to my room where a cute as a button Viet girl in a short white dress with boobs out directed me to the shower for a "steam," a bit like a sauna for some 15 minutes. This is followed by a jacuzzi and her washing you.
You then hop up onto the massage table where she does the time honoured back walk. She then flips you around and starts a bit of a tease. At this point you'll be propositioned for "baby massage". She asked 1 mil for BJ but negotiated down fo 800 k, this may still be overpaying..[/QUOTE]I tried to find this on google and it shows Oasis 2 Hotel at 277 Bach Dang or using the address 77 Cau That, it changes it to 77 Cau that and says it is Sam Son Seafood. Where is this place. Thanks for any help.
-
Hanoi action.
Wasn't too hopeful before arriving, but have had several offers from tuktuk drivers for boomboom and massage, plus several touts from girls selling street parlour services in old quarter. Unless the above deliver much less than they promise, I can't see the lack of action cited. OK it's not BKK, but there's action to be had it seems.
-
Geisha Massage.
Just been to Geisha Massage, they are as described 1st sauna, then she will bathe you and then massage. Now the massage are 2 different options 500 k is shitty massage by the lady and a blowjob. And the other one is 1 mil for body to body where she will apply hot gel and slide all over you and lick you as well and a blowjob with hot water in her mouth. Counter charges are 500 k. Rooms are large and hygienic, they change the bedding and sheets after every massage.
Also another option is we chat, where I was offered 3 million for a overnight, I did not try yet.
-
1 photos
Robbed.
I just wanted to give a warning that I was robbed in one of the massage places in the Hanoi area last week.
First of all I thought I was being pretty careful in the past and that while it was a risk it wouldn't really happen to me.
What happened:
I went into a taxi wanting to go to Emperor Men's Spa (Which I should have done.) but the Taxi driver told me he could take me to a place where I could have sex with the women (which is not allowed in emperors) so being horny and stupid I listened to him.
He took me to the place, a man greeted me and shook my hand. I insisted on seeing the girls before I agreed to anything, so about 6 different girls walked past and I picked one of them. We agreed on a price of 1 million dong (which is a bit pricey, but my prior misconception was that if you play straight, give them money and don't cause trouble they won't cause it for you.).
I got in to the room and the girl took my clothes off and started to give me a massage, I told her we don't need to do the massage part lets get down to business, she said "do massage first" (which should have been a warning sign for me). Anyway, she put some cream on, gave me a really bad massage for 15 minutes, then pointed to my dick, I asked "Boom Boom?" she said ok give me tip, I gave her 500.000 dong. She kept her clothes and started giving me a hand job, and I moved in for more which she refused. I told her but we said "boom boom" and she kept denying it. I said this is too expensive for a hand-job, I'm not interested in that, can I have half of my money back and leave? (Which I did not expect to get by the way). She said "ok, wait here" and left the room. I got dressed in the meantime, and after about a minute 4 men entered my room and demanded that I pay more money. I asked why? I already gave you 1 million and 500.000 for the girl and I didn't get anything. They then proceeded to get closer and more intimidating stating that I had to pay for the cream she used for the massage and that I owed them 2 million dong more, which I didn't have on me. I pretty much emptied my wallet which was 300.000 dong more and this wasn't really enough for them and the situation got very very uncomfortable with them shouting that I had to give them dollars. Fortunately for me I had a little bit of foreign currency (about 300.000 dong more equivalent) that I gave them which seemed to satisfy them and they let me leave.
It feels like it could have gone a lot worse for me, and they didn't get away with too much money from me (like 100 USD in total?), what was worse was the feeling of helplessness you got when 4 pretty big men surrounding you in there when you were looking to have some fun.
So yeah, my misconception was that I thought as long as you were nice and generous it would just be easier for them to give you what you paid for instead of causing trouble for you.
I'm attaching a picture of the area in Hanoi where this happened, the store had a big yellow massage sign with maybe blue (text if I remember correctly. I wasn't that impressed with Vietnam to this point (I prefer Thailand 10 xx) this was probably the event that made me decide never to return there.
Stay safe people.
-
Help?
I will be in Hanoi for work at the end of January. I have mongered all over the world, but never in Hanoi. I already know it is not like Bangkok and finding boom boom aint that easy. If anyone can provide me with some information I am happy to trade. I can help with BKK, Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil, etc. Thanks.
-
Pan Pacific Hanoi
Staying next week at Pan Pacific hotel in Hanoi. Any action around or advise?. Appreciated.