[QUOTE=Dezstylez]My question is that do they use Dong for a bonk?[/QUOTE]Depends where you are. In the main centres, it's USD; everywhere else it's dong. Basically, if it's higher than 6 figures in dong, they switch to USD.
Printable View
[QUOTE=Dezstylez]My question is that do they use Dong for a bonk?[/QUOTE]Depends where you are. In the main centres, it's USD; everywhere else it's dong. Basically, if it's higher than 6 figures in dong, they switch to USD.
[QUOTE=J Lover]Depends where you are. In the main centres, it's USD; everywhere else it's dong. Basically, if it's higher than 6 figures in dong, they switch to USD.[/QUOTE]I do agree with J Lover. Anything lower than 100,000 should be in Dong. But most will except dong if you insists. They would rather the money than no money.
I was in the Boss lounge 2 weeks ago with friends. After sitting down, the mamasan brought a row of ladies to us, many were great looking and given me the sign to take them. Looked like they were desperate for business. I took one and during the conversation, she told me she was from Ho Chi Minh and came here to work for only 5 months (which I doubted). She asked me how long I would stay in Hanoi and I answered for few days (in fact the next day I have to fly off). I know if I told her the truth, I would not get a better service from her later, this is a common sense as WL will think it's only one time biz, why should they give good service. She said she could go up to the hotel room. For sort time is USD60 and overnight is USD100. We sat there until the bar closed at 12am, the girl also told me that all bars in hanoi close at 12am nowadays as local authorities set new rules, before that clubs close at 2am.
We settled for a one night and she asked me to go up and she would go there herself. I thought the hotel does not allow girls to stay in the room without registration and pay for the extra bed (if for one night) but it seemed that rules are rules, human would not want to follow. :)
After 15 mins, she came in and told me she only can do short time only. WTF ! My mood was going low, was thinking to ask her go back straight away. Never mind, lastly I decided only for the last time I will took her (by the way, her number is 316). She was giving excuses like she came to work late and not able to park her motorcycle in the hotel and she needed to collect the motorcycle from outside...bla bla bla...and she never agreed to have one night with me when we talked in the bar !
Don't care anymore, just wanted to fuck. After undressed, she got a flappy boobs, she started from top to bottom and I daty her (quite good, no smell), less than 10 mins and capped me. Started with cow girl and ended with missionary. Total time taken less than 20 mins. After finished, she took shower on her own, leaving me behind. I said fxxx again ! Do all ladies here provide same service ? I mean after work we have to clean ourselves ? Before leaving, she promised me tomorrow she will spend a night with me and asked me to look for her again. What do you think gal ? She asked me to tip her USD10, I rejected saying I will give to her tomorrow and wanted to take a photo of her, she rejected.
So, I believe it is a tactic for some of the ladies in Vietnam to give excuse to leave after a short time work. Any members can give more information on this ?
[size=-2][b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please [url=http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size]
I tried a couple of places mentioned here.
At the Emperor, at 154 Trieu Viet Vuong I got a good BBBJ/cim. The massage itself was just a formality. I paid 10$ to the house and gave the girl 20$.
To day a tried Bach Mai (around 375 there is a closed hotel next door.) There is a sign saying "Thai massage". I only had dollars with me and they definitely expected vnd.
The young guy at the front door didn’t speak any English, and seemed a bit shady. Anyway the girl was very cute and gave an ok thai massage. She took of her cloth at the end, and was kissing and codling. At this point I expected that she would make an offer for some extra service but she didn’t and put her cloth on. I then showed her 40$, and she said ok (she didn’t spoak any English either). Her name was Ngân. The service was ok an BBBJ and of course the rest was protected. She really was cute – kissing and giving good eye contact.
Leaving the place the guy at the entrance again just showed a bit of attitude arguing about the conversion of dollars to vnd.
I must admit that I am not a big fan of the attitude young Vietnamese have and the way they drive in this scooter infested place. I have seen 2 people getting killed over the last week.
From today they have to wear helmets – and they actually did do this on the first day. Properly because they are afraid of the fine they can get. The helmets they are selling everywhere is of course crap like most of the other stuff you can bye in Hanoi.
This little experience happened all but 10 minutes ago.
Having enjoyed a good meal and a couple of drinks I sat on the step of my hotel to smoke my last cigar. Within 5 minutes a bike with three girls pulls up, two jump off and engage in conversation. I had no intention whatsoever of going off with them but it's always entertaining to talk to them, or so I thought.
The usual conversation follows, "Where you from?" "How long you in Hanoi?" etc. etc.
One girl starts the "You want massage" and starts stroking my legs. The other keeps talking inane bullshit.
Now one thing I have got is shit hot hearing and I heard the slight sound of paper rustling. I looked down at massage girl to see her trying to palm the dollars she'd just taking from my cargo pants side pocket, that was it, didn't feel a thing. I took the cash from her hand and gave some friendly advice in English then exit stage left.
This little experience just about sums up Hanoi, if you're a westerner you're ripe for picking. Everywhere people try to rip you off, even in so called respectable premises. Visit Hanoi for the sights but keep your wits about you and above all NEVER, EVER consider going with a biker girl!
[QUOTE=Kichigai]This little experience just about sums up Hanoi, if you're a westerner you're ripe for picking. Everywhere people try to rip you off, even in so called respectable premises. Visit Hanoi for the sights but keep your wits about you and above all NEVER, EVER consider going with a biker girl![/QUOTE]I fully empathize with you, but I reckon they're not all bad. I did very nice, honest biker when I was there last month and no problems at all. Got her number and everything. BUT, a few minutes earlier I also had a very similar experience to yours. When dealing (or rather, when chatting) with these biker gals, the golden rule I've learned is this: DO NOT allow them to touch you. As soon as anyone starts stroking you, you know your valuables are about to be attacked!
See my report below, in the hookerlooker.biz link, for a very similar story to yours.
[QUOTE=BadBadGuy]So, I believe it is a tactic for some of the ladies in Vietnam to give excuse to leave after a short time work. Any members can give more information on this ?[/QUOTE]The oldest trick in the book. They wanna get out of there ASAP, so they can get back down to the market. The usual reason given is some shit along the lines "oh, I have to see my sick mother/father/..." etc.
For this reason, I never bother with LT. I reckon ST is better for both girl and punter alike. Better for girl, because she can move onto another paying customer. Better for punter, because if you're still hungry, you can go back to downstairs to the meat market and choose another choice cut. Also, if you have business meetings (or even tours) the next day, you might suffer sleep deprivation if you've done LT.
Thanks for sharing those info, since I may go Hanoi again, I will definately take the members advise here. BTW, do you mind to pass the contact to me for the nice girl that you have? How much she charges? Does she speak English? Probably I will be staying in Fortuna hotel again.
Thanks
[QUOTE=J Lover]I fully empathize with you, but I reckon they're not all bad. I did very nice, honest biker when I was there last month and no problems at all. Got her number and everything. BUT, a few minutes earlier I also had a very similar experience to yours. When dealing (or rather, when chatting) with these biker gals, the golden rule I've learned is this: DO NOT allow them to touch you. As soon as anyone starts stroking you, you know your valuables are about to be attacked!
See my report below, in the hookerlooker.biz link, for a very similar story to yours.[/QUOTE]
The last couple of days I stayed in Hanoi. And on one afternoon I was approached by a tout offering my girls for "bum-bum" (many young girls: the staring rate was 1. 000. 000 VND but we agreed on 500. 000 VND) in a place at West Lake. Since it was still afternoon and I was still not finished with my sightseeing, I told him to meet me at 8 pm.
So at 8 pm we met and we took a motorbike taxi to that place (20. 000 VND one way from the old quarter – 10 to 15 minutes).
After we arrived, the manager of that place called the girls out of their rooms and they lined up for me on the second floor and I could choose. My first choice was a cute little one and we went into the room. Still with the tout who was waiting for the money. Since the girl seemed a little bit young I asked him how old she is (the girls speak hardly any English! ) and he asked her and finally he proudly told me that she is 16 and a half years old! Shit, that was much too young and I refused her which the tout couldn’t understand ("very young, good bum-bum") and I chose another one. Again I asked for the age. And this time after some discussions in Vietnamese he came up and said she is 18 years old. Well, I could believe that or not. And since I wanted to have some action I agreed.
After I gave him the money he left (he was asking for extra money for him and I told him afterwards I would give him some).
The sex was ok: BBBJ, DATY, some positions and she allowed me to take photos of her. But without face. But I was feeling not so comfortable and I finished fast and left. Total damage: 500. 000 VND for the manager, 100. 000 VND tip for the girl, 40. 000 VND for the motorbike taxi.
Since I knew the directions now I went there a couple of days later again and found out that there are actually about 6-8 houses like this in that same street within 100 meters. Since I was this time without a tout I could get the girl for 400. 000 VND (maybe still too much. But ok).
Again: BBBJ, DATY, some positions and she allowed me to take photos. This time I was feeling more relaxed and could enjoy it more.
These places seem ok, but of course since prostitution in Vietnam is illegal this is kind of dangerous! So take care guys!
Directions for this place:
Go to West lake, pass by the Sofitel and the Sheraton; as soon as you have passed by the Sheraton, turn left and pass by Sheraton’s second entry. Go on and take the third street to the left (after the Golden resort). Proceed in this street for 300 m, and then the street name changes to:
Ngo 52 Duong To Ngoc Van.
Then you have arrived and will see some men sitting on the street in front of houses (former small hotels? ) and waving you in. And then you just mention bum-bum and settle for the price and choose your girl.
Prices: as I said: it should be around 300. 000 – 400. 000 VND for short time!
Happy mongering!
[size=-2][b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please [url=http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size]
Even if with raincoat, I had a nice session at a hot toc not long time ago. It was at a place in bui thi xuan street, side street to ba trieu. Don't remember the number, but start searching from hanoi towers towards hoan kiem, on the right side of the street. Damage 100. 000 to mamasan and 160. 000 to the girl. Very nice and happy girl.
I have seen cat toc’s and massage places in the street addresses below. I haven’t tried any of them yet, but am soon going to. Til then, you are more than welcome to give a report about them. I can not answer for if all of them give extra service. Here they are:
47, 79, 119, 181, 151, 139 Doi Can
7 Tran Nguyen Han and one more on the same street.
96, 68 Nguyen Phong Sac, Cat toc’s with more than just massage, for sure.
157 Xuan Thuy
193 Khuat Duy Thine
116 Nguyen Tuan
17, 39, 168, 144, Nguyen Huy Tuon
221 b, 120, 79, 290, 16, Quan Nhan
3 Lang Ha,Cat toc nam
170 Nguyen Thai hoc
139 Nguyen Khuyen
216 Hang Bong, Cat toc nam
118k Giang Vo, Foot massage, a lot of young girls
39 Pho Vu Thanh, Sakura Club, massage, nice place
54, 56 Ngoc Ha
269, 297b, 381 Kim Ma, massage
437/1 Kim Ma, Cat toc nam
105/c5 Giang Vo, Cat toc nam - for sure hj or bj
119/c8 Giang Vo, Cat toc nam w massage, for sure hj or bj
108/c8, Giang Vo (nui truc), Cat toc nam, for sure hj or bj
96 Tran Duat, Cat toc nam
28 Ngoc Khan, massage
2:84 Ngoc Khan, massage
92, Ngoc Khan, Cat toc nam
146 Giang Vo, Sauna massage
45 Hang Chuoi, Hot toc nam
28 Hang Chuoi - Service health care, massage - a lot of girls
9 Hang Chuoi, Karaoke, saw beutiful looking girls go in there.
Haven't tried any of them myself yet.
Have fun!
Went to a hot toc on Bui Thi Xuan street. The hot toc quite near to Vincom Towers.
Inside perhaps 10 girls between 20 and 35 years old, both for "eating at the table" and for "delivery". I choosed the girl with the biggest tits (hanging a little bit though), Phuong is her name.
Went one stair up to a bed where I dressed off and waited 2 minutes until she came up with the wet towel. She unzipped her bra and let the shirt still be on. The pants she took off everything except for one leg.
Very wet pussy. She asked if I wanted to fuck her but I said no since I hadn't brought any condom. I showed with body language what I wanted.
She started to lick and did good but when she after that started to do HJ instead, I stopped her and pointed my finger at my mouth. She started to blow and it was fantastic. She continued for some minutes before she started to jerk it at the same time as she sucked, then she started to jerk faster but I didn't want to say her to slow it down- it felt to good. I came with a big load (at least it felt like it) in her mouth and she didn't make a sound, she just continued to suck.
After she took some paper, but I don't know if it was to clean her lips or if she actually swallowed.
15 minutes job. 150 to mama and 150 to Phuong.
Everything felt very safe. Nice girl. No fuzzeling with clothes that they try to hang up for you.
Can recommend. 3+ out of 5.
At the head of the lake in Hanoi is a large, 4 story building with restaurants and shops in it, has the logo "legend beer" about 1/2 way up (can't miss it). There is a body massage place there, very nice, $15 for 90 mins, includes sauna, shower and massage. My young lady, age 23, a knockout, and nice body started teasing me from the beginning of the massage. Uh oh, wife was in the next room, had to be quiet. So, for $20 got a great HJ, got to lick and suck, and finger (pussy slightly hairy as I like them). I suspect the full menu was available, but. With wife next door, yikes. Ended with some big french kisses from this lovely hanoi beauty. I suspect all the girls there are "up" for extras.
Have fun, get lots of smiles on the streets from the young ladies, wondered if any of the girls selling postcards on the street would like to make some $. I'm such a pig, but, with wife here. Got to be careful, hehe.
[QUOTE=Geneva Guy]
Have fun, get lots of smiles on the streets from the young ladies, wondered if any of the girls selling postcards on the street would like to make some $. I'm such a pig, but, with wife here. Got to be careful, hehe.[/QUOTE]
The postcard gals in Saigon come across if you are nice so why not in Hanoi. You just need a place to take them.
I haven’t been in Hanoi for awhile but between 2003 and 2007 was there a lot on business and usually stayed at the Sofitel Metropole, Hilton Opera, or the Hanoi Horison hotels. A massage with HJ in these hotels was always available for USD 20. I could usually get the girl to take off her top and fondle her breasts during the massage, but they wouldn’t go for anything more. There is a massage/sauna place on the same street as the Hilton that offers HJ for 200,000 VND, but only tried it once since the place wasn’t that clean.
One night outside the Metropole, I asked one of the cycle drivers where I could get a massage, and he took me to a place where I got a combo BBBJ/HJ from a real beauty (said she was from Saigon) that cost me USD 20 to the mamasan, and 200,000 VND to the girl. It was some distance from the hotel, and I don’t remember the part of town. Afterwards, I went drinking to one of the local beer halls with the driver and we ended up getting drunk together. He spoke English well and I tipped him USD 10. It turned out to be a good investment since he hooked me up with several young women over the next week for ST sessions, and I always paid USD 20 to the girls. I was staying at the Metropole and always brought them in through the bar, and never had any problem. However, they all insisted on ST and would never spend the night.
Another option is to just hang out in front of the Opera and within minutes a girl on a moto will approach you with an offer. Late afternoon, evening seemed to be the best times. They vary in looks, so it pays to be patient. I took (or they snagged me) several this way, and they always took me to a ST hotel somewhere in town (usually across the bridge) where I ended up paying USD 20 for the room and USD 20 for the girl. I’m sure they also got a cut of the room rate, but the services always included BBBJ/CIM and multiple position sex, so I never had any complaints.
[size=-2][b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please [url=http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size]