Any fun close to the Hanoi airport
Guys,
Have dutifully RTFF, but found no leads on any outlets close to the Hanoi airport (away from town, so not very promising I guess). I have a 3 hr layover tomorrow, and might as well make some use of it.... Your comments most welcome.
Planning Hanoi Visit Need Advice
Hi,
I am planning to visit Hanoi and need advice from other fellow mongers on the following :-
1. GF Hotels and their rates and whether they can be book online.
2. Where to get pussy for ST and LT.
3. Is the Ho chi minh city a better place in terms of pussy than hanoi and if yes then how long it takes to travel to ho chi minh and the mode of travel available.
I have gone thru some of the reports but I would like to know the pick up joints and whether free lancers can be picked if so and which place.
Would love to hear on these.
Cheers
Fresh Meat
6 photos
West Lake BBS (el cheapo ST places)
[QUOTE=Dars Veider]The last couple of days I stayed in Hanoi. And on one afternoon I was approached by a tout offering my girls for "bum-bum" (many young girls: the staring rate was 1. 000. 000 VND but we agreed on 500. 000 VND) in a place at West Lake. Since it was still afternoon and I was still not finished with my sightseeing, I told him to meet me at 8 pm.
So at 8 pm we met and we took a motorbike taxi to that place (20. 000 VND one way from the old quarter – 10 to 15 minutes).
After we arrived, the manager of that place called the girls out of their rooms and they lined up for me on the second floor and I could choose. My first choice was a cute little one and we went into the room. Still with the tout who was waiting for the money. Since the girl seemed a little bit young I asked him how old she is (the girls speak hardly any English! ) and he asked her and finally he proudly told me that she is 16 and a half years old! Shit, that was much too young and I refused her which the tout couldn’t understand ("very young, good bum-bum") and I chose another one. Again I asked for the age. And this time after some discussions in Vietnamese he came up and said she is 18 years old. Well, I could believe that or not. And since I wanted to have some action I agreed.
After I gave him the money he left (he was asking for extra money for him and I told him afterwards I would give him some).
The sex was ok: BBBJ, DATY, some positions and she allowed me to take photos of her. But without face. But I was feeling not so comfortable and I finished fast and left. Total damage: 500. 000 VND for the manager, 100. 000 VND tip for the girl, 40. 000 VND for the motorbike taxi.
Since I knew the directions now I went there a couple of days later again and found out that there are actually about 6-8 houses like this in that same street within 100 meters. Since I was this time without a tout I could get the girl for 400. 000 VND (maybe still too much. But ok).
Again: BBBJ, DATY, some positions and she allowed me to take photos. This time I was feeling more relaxed and could enjoy it more.
These places seem ok, but of course since prostitution in Vietnam is illegal this is kind of dangerous! So take care guys!
Directions for this place:
Go to West lake, pass by the Sofitel and the Sheraton; as soon as you have passed by the Sheraton, turn left and pass by Sheraton’s second entry. Go on and take the third street to the left (after the Golden resort). Proceed in this street for 300 m, and then the street name changes to:
Ngo 52 Duong To Ngoc Van.
Then you have arrived and will see some men sitting on the street in front of houses (former small hotels? ) and waving you in. And then you just mention bum-bum and settle for the price and choose your girl.
Prices: as I said: it should be around 300. 000 – 400. 000 VND for short time!
Happy mongering!
[size=-2][b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please [url=http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size][/QUOTE]
Decided it was "public service time" during a recent short visit to Hanoi.
Since I had rented a bike for the next 24 hours, I proceeded to ride to the location of the Sheraton and followed the directions as closely as I could.
I started to doubt the directions when I could not find the “Golden Resort”.
I went up and down that road just pass the Sheraton’s 2nd entry point twice.
Finally, I decided to do a road count and take the third street after the entrance of the Sheraton while ignoring smaller turn offs and there it was – “Duong To Ngoc Van” road!
Halfway down that road, the men sitting under open umbrellas outside small “hotels” waved away at me as I rode by.
So, HERE ARE THE NEW DIRECTIONS AS CLEAR AS I CAN WRITE THEM:
"Turn off the main road toward the second entrance of the Sheraton (coming from the Sofitel).
Go past that 2nd entrance.
Go past the Fraser's Suite building.
Go past the road where there is a signboard for the Ho Tay Resort.
Take the next turning left (3rd road after 2nd entrance of Sheraton). That is Duong To Ngoc Van Road."
Continuation of this FR,
I did not want to partake as I dislike ST action on premise myself.
I had also checked out "Doson" (near Haiphong) in previous visit and would say that this is similar but perhaps slightly more in terms of costs. There was a similar look to this place for sure.
My objective was to locate the BBS places for other mongers. The result is that I did not determine prices as posted nor check out the quality of the girls. It was also quite early at 2pm and I did not think the best talents would be on show as at that time.
My take is that if a foreigner came without speaking Vietnamese, those mentioned prices would be valid. Going by what was being charged in Doson, my own belief is that prices should be somewhere in the region of 150,00 to 300,000 for ST maximum. Perhaps a Viet speaking monger will be able to verify my “speculation”.
At the end of this road, you have a kind of restaurant and just before that, a modern terrace restaurant called “Phuong Quyen” with a large 2nd floor terrace overlooking the Lake.
My thoughts are that if you are going with a taxi, you should give the name of this restaurant (Phuong Quyen), and the name of the road “Duong To Ngoc Van” and let him take you there and drop off at the restaurant. You will have passed the BBS places when you arrive at the restaurant.
Go to the restaurant to enjoy a beer and the view of the Lake to shake off the taxi driver. (This because I dislike the leeching behaviors of taxi drivers most places and their commission demanding ways!)
After your drink by which time you should be rid of him (hopefully), you walk back to the BBS places and partake of the choices available at the best prices without commission!
If you are riding a bike like me, you would pass the 2nd entrance of the Sheraton, pass the Fraser’s Suite building, the road junction of the Ho Tay Resort and enter the next road which would be “Duong To Ngoc Van”.
My nokia map for Hanoi (as for Ho Chi Minh City) does not have up to date road details unlike the excellent detailed maps for much of the rest of Asia!
Nevertheless, I was able to lock in the location and coordinates for other mongers to use. 21.0691 degrees N and 105.8241 degrees E.
Posted here are some of the relevant pictures to get you there!
Have fun and post your FRs.