Duong To Ngoc Van Road - Itchy Balls
I went yesterday and it was ok. But here is the thing. Last night my balls started itching and they continue to itch this morning. The girl gave them one good lick...so maybe thrush...or crabs.
Can anyone recommend what to do? I'm not familiar with Hanoi or itchy balls. Also, I am taking the train to HCMC tonight.
--------------
As for a report, I was called in by a guy asking if I was looking for boom boom. The street itself wasn't as shady as I expected. There are westerners and legitimate businesses around. The restaurant at the end of the street caters primarily to vietnamese, but is ok with nice view.
So I went in and was offered a selection of 4-5 girls.
Picked one. Mamason requested 500K. I offered 400k, but she was firm.
Performance was lackluster, but no problems or attitude.
After, girl asked for tip. Gave 100k. She wanted more, but I only gave 100k.
Plenty of taxis around down the street, but be wary of taxis with fast meters or slow meandering drivers. I got the latter here. After some attempt at reasoning with the driver, I just got out and without paying walked to my destination.
[size=-2][b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please [url=http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size]
Not the Hanoi I Remember...
Guys:
I lived in Hanoi for six months about five years ago and though I had a great time while there, I haven't been back since. Now I'm thinking of going again for a week or so, but I'm getting discouraged by what appears to be a scene that's changed radically since I was there. I've read several pages of the back posts, but find no references to Apocalypse Now, which was terrific when I lived there, and was just up the street from my apartment. Has it closed?
I also remember a disco, I think it might have been called Century or perhaps New Century, where I met several extremely good looking, and very expert young women, yet I find no references to this place either. Has it gone the way of history as well?
When I lived in the city, it was never a problem to find girls to stay overnight, but the prices were nowhere near what you guys are quoting and four times more than the base prices here in the Philippines.
Any updates on the two places I mentioned would be appreciated.
Thanks.
GE