Hi All,
I've just arrived to Hanoi (living in Daewoo) and looking for some company / guide to have some good night here! Any of you guys just here and/or have some good tips where to go as a first timer here?
BR
Printable View
Hi All,
I've just arrived to Hanoi (living in Daewoo) and looking for some company / guide to have some good night here! Any of you guys just here and/or have some good tips where to go as a first timer here?
BR
Hi there,
I've just arrived to Hanoi and looking for some guideline or a good company where to start the nightlife. Living in the Daewoo for 2 weeks, mostly for business but I do not want to miss the beauties of the country :)
Thanks and Regards,
Fallenangel
[QUOTE=Fallenangel]Hi there,
I've just arrived to Hanoi and looking for some guideline or a good company where to start the nightlife. Living in the Daewoo for 2 weeks, mostly for business but I do not want to miss the beauties of the country :)
Thanks and Regards,
Fallenangel[/QUOTE]
The easiest place to start is the disco/karaoke club located on the hotel grounds. Just go out through the front door of the hotel, turn right and you will be there. The club girls can come to your room. It's expensive (my memory is $100), but it's very convenient and comfortable for a first timer.
[QUOTE=Co Van My]... The club girls can come to your room. It's expensive (my memory is $100), but it's very convenient and comfortable for a first timer.[/QUOTE]
Thanx many much!
I'm new here, but not a real "first timer" around the region, so the 100$ seems a bit much for an hour or so. (OK I spend too much time in Manila :) ) but thanks anyway, I'll try to discover the town.
fallenangel]Thanx many much!...
I understand completely. $100 is too much for anyone who knows his way around town. I misread your experience factor. Try the karaoke places out on Duong Nguyen Trai.
The last couple of days I stayed in Hanoi. Today went to Duong To Ngoc Van. First place I went in the manager (young guy) asked 500K. I said no and went out. The second place we agreed on 400k. 4-5 girls were there I choose one and we went into the room. I asked to change the sheet on the bed and switch on the air conditioner. They changed the sheet and switched on the air conditioner and showed me that I have to pay additional 100k. I said no, give me money back. He said ok-ok and went out the room. My girl went into bathroom and shortly come back and showed me to go to bathroom. It was not very clean and I decided do not use the shower. She switched off the light and showed me to lie down on the bed. She started BBBJ then I was ready soon and asked her to put condom and tried several positions. The sex was ok. Totally I spent: 400. 000 VND for the manager, 5USD tip for the girl, 50. 000 VND for the taxi.
Just spent a couple of days in Hanoi. Paid $220 (tip included) for 2 hrs. This is of course way more than the kinds of prices others are reporting. However, I was very satisfied, because I was on business and couldn't run around town looking for bargains. So this was conveniently through a night club where I had the pick of girls who were 9's and 10's, where the girls could come right up to my room later, and where the girl was GFE, wasn't checking the clock, and didn't have that Saigon attitude problem. Expensive for SE Asia, but still a bargain compared to Tokyo or the US, especially considering the how great VN gals can be if you find the right one.
Dear members,
I am heading to Vietnam in January next year, its my first trip and I have no idea what to expect. I've encountered vietnamese girls in the Sauna's of Macau and they've all been pretty damn awesome. So where to find these beauties? Reading through the reports it seems that it is high and low between the 9's and 10's.
Vietnam is my last country in South East Asia to visit, so based on my previous travel I think I could find some places. But no chance I will find the good places without the help from you guys. I can fly in to Hanoi or HCMC from Bangkok, which city would be the best. Both for girls and climate in January?
Maybe anyone would like to meet up for a drink or two or three and a some help in the jungle?
Thanks!
[QUOTE=Fw190]Just spent a couple of days in Hanoi. Paid $220 (tip included) for 2 hrs. This is of course way more than the kinds of prices others are reporting. However, I was very satisfied, because I was on business and couldn't run around town looking for bargains. So this was conveniently through a night club where I had the pick of girls who were 9's and 10's, where the girls could come right up to my room later, and where the girl was GFE, wasn't checking the clock, and didn't have that Saigon attitude problem. Expensive for SE Asia, but still a bargain compared to Tokyo or the US, especially considering the how great VN gals can be if you find the right one.[/QUOTE]Do you mind sharing which night club?
You did pay way too much, but I understand the convenience factor. I was just some place else, and paid too much for the convenience of a great gal in the hotel. You might have been able to get even that expensive convenience for half of what you paid. Of course, as you can tell, you can get service here for as little as $20-25, but quality of location and looks are not the same, not even close. But for $40-50, you can usually do pretty well in decent places. So you paid a premium for convenience and for having her to your room.
[QUOTE=Explorerman]Do you mind sharing which night club?
You did pay way too much, but I understand the convenience factor. I was just some place else, and paid too much for the convenience of a great gal in the hotel. You might have been able to get even that expensive convenience for half of what you paid. Of course, as you can tell, you can get service here for as little as $20-25, but quality of location and looks are not the same, not even close. But for $40-50, you can usually do pretty well in decent places. So you paid a premium for convenience and for having her to your room.[/QUOTE]
If you RTFF you will see Fortuna Hotel mentioned as having a club downstairs and an arrangment for the gals to follow you to your room via the servoice elevator. There is a $30 cover to get in plus drinks etc. and that gals will want at least $100 but they are all lookers.
There are limited places for some civilised action in Hanoi and this tends to push the prices up.
What you get for the $20 -$50 range tends to be pretty rough and ready in terms of facilities and the girl.
Last night I went to small massage parlour somewhere near Kim Ma. I paid 100.000 to the receptionist and a reasonably pretty girl guided me to the room, with individual shower and mini steam sauna, gave me towel and a loose pair of shorts.
The massage was good and competent, with the shorts lowered immediately so she could stroke my butt and back. After only few minutes two other, even prettier girls, one in her massage uniform, one in tight jeans and top, sneaked into the room. I was still lying on my belly, the older one was still doing the “proper” massage, but the two younger ones started to tease me, throwing kisses, licking lips, tickling my back and belly. They urged me to turn around, asked “massage baby”. After some negotiations we agreed to a tip of 300.000 for the three.
The older one reached under the shorts and started the deed, with the other two keeping on with tickling and stroking my other parts, with lots of giggling and laughs which diverted my attention and consequently delayed finalisation. The two in uniform were suggesting I should take the one in jeans to my hotel to make a baby. Communication in English was hardly possible, but gestures were unmistakable. And the second one in uniform supported her senior colleague by tickling my balls. Occasionally they checked the door (which had a small window at eye level) and then hide on the floor, so I assume that this would not have been officially tolerated by the management.
After the deed was completed, I got showered again and dressed, the three asked me out for a coffee. The took me to a small outdoor kiosk nearby (with children’s stools etc.), and we had coffee. We exchanged phone numbers and my hotel’s card, but nothing happened afterwards, so far. They even refused to let me pay the coffee.
It might not have been the ultimate experience in professional paysex, but the girls were giggling all the time and apparently had there share of fun. Frankly, I would have hesitated to actually take her to my family run hotel and possibly the girl had similar reservations, at least after I made clear I would not want to make a baby.
Z
[size=-2][b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please [url=http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size]
I'm all done in the Philippines and will be moving on to the next leg of my travels. I'll be arriving in Hanoi tomorrow about 2 PM and plan on staying for 3 or 4 days.
I will be staying at the Hanoi Palace Hotel on Luong Ngoc Quyen Street. I have no idea where it is or what/if it's close to anything.
I would like some guidance or ideas if you don't mind sharing.
If anyone is around and wants to meet for a drink please PM me.
See you soon.
Mike
[QUOTE=Zappp]Last night I went to small massage parlour somewhere near Kim Ma. I paid 100.000 to the receptionist and a reasonably pretty girl guided me to the room, with individual shower and mini steam sauna, gave me towel and a loose pair of shorts.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for info.
But its really shame you cannot tell where it was.
Because Kim Ma is very long street.
Near Bus station? Near Daewoo Hotel?
Sorry to say without more specific info re location, it's not much use for anyone really. :(
I am intentionally vague to protect anonymity (the MP’s, the girls’, mine) and not to raise high expectations.
It was not my first visit to that place, and the ones before (some months ago) and one after were not that special (with better massage, though). I myself visited a place with a great report, Emperor at 154 Trieu Viet Vuong and possibly had the same girl, but was disappointed, by the girls' skills and even more by the hygienic circumstances, with only wet towels for cleaning (throwaway, as I hope).
Personally, I go for the massage rather than the mechanical wank. I avoid places facing any main roads, near international hotels or with excessive neon signs. Presumably all places offer "extras", because the temptation for girl (money) and the customer (already exposed naked) are too much. And owners refrain from too actively discourage “extras”. However, quality of "extras" is not consistent more than elsewhere depends on sympathy and mood. This country is conservative and officially prudish. Giggling and laughter to some extend is to manage embarrassment rather genuine fun.
I am friendly with the girls and play good guy. In an ideal case, the girl’s intrinsic female ambition to tease and manipulate the guy should be the driving factor, rather than the higher tip. An exceptional performance or experience is not necessarily repeatable. Enjoy the hunt rather than the prey.
Zappp: That's a very good point that you make. I think a lot of us tend to forget that, as we fall under the spell of a pretty and charming working gal. We forget that she's basically doing a job, and that in reality she and others like her are probably very "unliberated" and conservative in real-life. I say this because of a recent experience I had with a real Saigon beauty....
[QUOTE=Zappp]This country is conservative and officially prudish. Giggling and laughter to some extend is to manage embarrassment rather genuine fun.
[/QUOTE]