6 photos
A jewell in Hanoi - Part 2
Thuy told me she wanted to get together again on Monday before I left town and she would leave school early to meet me. She said school was from 7 to 11 AM but she would leave at 9 AM and meet me at my hotel around 9:30 AM. The front desk called to tell me I had a visitor and I told them to send her up. When I opened the door I see that Thuy has brought her friend Thien, the same girl that was with her when we first meet. I invite them in and we all set on the bed and talk for a bit. What Thuy tells me next floors me, she then tells me that her friend Thien needs help too. What? Do I understand you right, you want me to have sex with her too? She does and Thien wants to too. I ask Thien if this is true and she said it was, she threw her arms around me and proceeded to give me a big wet kiss. Thuy then said but only once because they want to take me to Bat Trang before I leave and if it’s OK could I give Thien 250,000 Dong. Sure, who am I to argue with them? Neither of us had change so I gave her 300,000.
Thuy left us alone, we took a shower together that was fun and sensual. In bed Thien was even better Thuy! We went at it for over an hour then a quick shower together, we got dressed and joined Thuy down stairs. I checked out of the hotel and then we went to City View Restaurant for lunch. After lunch we went to Bat Trang and we had a blast together.
We took the bus from Bat Trang to the city, got a cab back to my hotel to get my luggage then we went to Sien Café so I could catch the bus to Da Nang. We said good-bye and promised to never forget each other and they were on their way to catch their bus home.
Mike
OMG, I'm really going to get blasted for being cheap this time.
student gals Thuy and Thien
[QUOTE=ReallyaNiceGuy]Thuy told me she wanted to get together again on Monday before I left town and she would leave school early to meet me. She said school was from 7 to 11 AM but she would leave at 9 AM and meet me at my hotel around 9:30 AM. The front desk called to tell me I had a visitor and I told them to send her up. When I opened the door I see that Thuy has brought her friend Thien, the same girl that was with her when we first meet. I invite them in and we all set on the bed and talk for a bit. What Thuy tells me next floors me, she then tells me that her friend Thien needs help too. What? Do I understand you right, you want me to have sex with her too? She does and Thien wants to too. I ask Thien if this is true and she said it was, she threw her arms around me and proceeded to give me a big wet kiss. Thuy then said but only once because they want to take me to Bat Trang before I leave and if it’s OK could I give Thien 250,000 Dong. Sure, who am I to argue with them? Neither of us had change so I gave her 300,000.
Thuy left us alone, we took a shower together that was fun and sensual. In bed Thien was even better Thuy! We went at it for over an hour then a quick shower together, we got dressed and joined Thuy down stairs. I checked out of the hotel and then we went to City View Restaurant for lunch. After lunch we went to Bat Trang and we had a blast together.
We took the bus from Bat Trang to the city, got a cab back to my hotel to get my luggage then we went to Sien Café so I could catch the bus to Da Nang. We said good-bye and promised to never forget each other and they were on their way to catch their bus home.
Mike
OMG, I'm really going to get blasted for being cheap this time.[/QUOTE]Hi Mike,
You were a real Hanoi player when you had a good deal (300,000) with Thien and little bit higher with Thuy, anyway you had her all day. Great deal. As I'm not a subcribing member so I wonder how those gals look for that good deal.
Action : HCM - Hanoi (pt II)
This is the follow up to my original post in 'in other areas' of VN.
(1us = 17k dong)
I took Kodanana's advice and checked out the two massage places (congrats for posting actual addresses), and another post recommending 'pick-up' bars.
80 Kim Ma st.. Went inside. Girl downstairs spoke no English. I said massage she pointed outside! So I walked up the stairs uninvited anyway. Small room has 4 beds with curtains but small gaps inbetween. God knows what you can hear when there is more than one customer. Ugly chick appears from side door and I say how much massage. She writes down 300k (it should be 70k). I say No, so she says 200k. I wasn't sure if she meant all-in-price (ticket + tip). But I'm not prepared to pay money on top of ticket price first. You just don't know what you're going to get.
33 Thai Phien St. Found the place. But it says Cafe on the door. If you look inside there is a dim red light on the left hand side with what looks like a staircase but I didn't want to go in to a Cafe and ask for massage (unless I'm sure it is offered). Even the taxi driver outside didn't think so either.
Can someone please clarify this.
Relax Bar (Tran Hung Dao): I didn't see much action here. If it exists, it is probably for long term expats or teachers. Yes, lots of young chicks who look like they could be on the game. But I think most are bar staff as they keep taking drinks to tables. And they normally chat to young Viet guys anyway.
Better option is.
Relax Bar 2 (Quang Trung/Tran Quoc Toan): Same priced drinks but decent band/singer here. Seems to be more sophisticated than the other bar. More money = more chance of working girls. Got a few looks. Groups of girls hanging around a handful of foreign guys. If there are freelancers here I still don't think it is easy.
Lonely Planet. Yes things are getting desperate when I'm resorting to this source!
Hoa Binh Massage: 110k ticket. The LP book quotes this as a legitimate massage. But I went down and it has a seedy look to it. And there's loads of Asian customers. And I know they like a good whacking off. Can someone confirm this.
Discos. New Century and Apocolyspe have closed. Have asked several people and I am told there is no longer any disco/nightclub in Hanoi! Well, whats the point when everybody in the city seems to go to bed at 23:00. This is because they all wake up at 6m. Usually waking you up in the process.
Word of warning. I think the majority of Vietnamese are money grabbing thieves. Everyone is on the play to rid you of your dollars. Receptionists at massage places will inflate the prices of tickets (stand firm on prices you know. And look for the official menu. Sometimes in Vietnamese though). Look out for Xoa Bop and Xong Hoi on signs. If there is no english massage sign this isn't a bad thing. You may get local prices and local service (more than just a massage). Even though I have a motorbike, when I am lost and ask for directions I would say more than half of taxi drivers/moto guys (I ask these people as there is more chance of them knowing an obscure street) want to drive with me there! No, please just fucking point which direction. Anything to get your cash. This is VN.
Anyway, Do Son (check interesting 'In other areas' post) and Haiphong (LP quotes this as seedy. Sounds great) next.
If there is nothing here I'm off back to Chiang Mai, Pattaya and Phnom Penh.where free sex (well, cost of a meal and drinks) is aplenty!
If I missed something in Hanoi can you please post.
[size=-2][b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please [url=http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size]
Where to get service without the hassle?
I'll be over in Hanoi on the 10th january for a few days.
Where can I get some delicious Vietnamese pussy without much hassle?