Hanoi Tay Ho Lake Brothels
Brothels are north of the Tay Ho-lake on Duong Loc Long Quan and adjacent streets. This area has quite a few expats and well to do tourists so price seems to be up to 400,000 dong. I had to pay before service but the girl did come thru with a fine performance. Big room and bed with shower.
Note: I agree with TJhooker report on Hanoi Viets in general. Watch your back.
Hanoi, 1st. Time stay 02.03. to 08.03.
Hello Folks,
I was on a business trip to Hanoi during the time mentioned. I looked for some fun in the evening hours and became very dissapointed.
I stayed in the Sofitel Metropol (there are two of them, the other is the Plaza). The Hotel is nice, but a little expensive in my opinion. Girls are not allowed (didn't tryed it yet, but I was told so)
The Massage Parlors around the cathedral (near Hoa Kiem Lake) offering a good massage, but thats all. Prices are around USD 9,.- for 90 min.
I walked many miles to see some karaoke or other places to "hide", but they all was closed during my stay.
So I looked for the "Motorbike-Gilrs". I just walked the streets between the Opera and the Hilton (Near to Sofitel) and tryed to figure out what happen.
Soon a Girl stopped (First look: 5 out of 10) and asked for 20 USD in a Hotel nearby. OK, lets go. As we reached, she undressed me and laid my trousers and shirts near the bed. While she was riding me (with condom ofc) she somehow managed it to slip her hands into my jeans on the bed and stole my pocket money. (About USD 40,.-) She only left some dollars for me to come back with a taxi. Greedy little biXXX. But astonishing skilful in pikcpocketing. Nvm, I learn from mistakes.
The other day I did the same route, walking around Opera/Sofitel/Hilton and Tran quang Khai and tryed two more girks. (Still 5 out of 10 and no nice fuck) I enconterd that VND 300. 000 are enough for blowing and banging in the warm bed Hotels (very dirty places indeed) and so I only bring that amount with me. This time they beging for more money but I didn't had and the girls brought me back to the Sofitel after the job was done.
I will return in mid-April, maybe somebody can give me some informations about nice places or telephonenumbers of good looking girls in Hanoi (here or with PM).
Bob
[size=-2][b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please [url=http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size]