-
A genuine question
[QUOTE=Simian]I know Loc Long Quan in Hanoi reasonably well - the big development called Ciputra is on it. But never saw anything that looked like a brothel on or near that road. What do they look like? What should we look out for?
I know the places near the Sheraton in Hanoi - such as the guesthouses on To Ngoc Van with the guys calling you in from the street but have never seen anything like that on Loc Long Quan.[/QUOTE]Can you give us a little more info on the Loc Long Quan scene in Hanoi. My question about recognizing the brothels there was a genuine one.
-
[QUOTE=Simian]I know Loc Long Quan in Hanoi reasonably well - the big development called Ciputra is on it. But never saw anything that looked like a brothel on or near that road. What do they look like? What should we look out for?
I know the places near the Sheraton in Hanoi - such as the guesthouses on To Ngoc Van with the guys calling you in from the street but have never seen anything like that on Loc Long Quan.[/QUOTE]I think To Ngoc Van str (name of Vietnamese famous painter) is the right place. Price for full service now is up to 350K - 400K Vietnam VND. There is nothing on Lac Long Quan, pal.
-
2 photos
17 Saloon
Anyone fuck a girl out of 17 Saloon? I did the assistant manager last November. I walked in from Relax bar to have a beer. The place was crouded and there was no place to sit at the bar. I was about to return to relax when she grabbed me a found a place for me to sit. For this I bought her a drink and she picked up my mobile and called herself. Then she left, the drink came, and I waited.After 10min I picked up my phonr and textd her WTF? She texed back she was busy so I texed back and called her a B***h. I left and went back to Relax but she kept sms'ing me all night. At about 1:00am she called me and asked where I was. We met at my hotel ($50 surcharge) and she stayed the night. She told me the reason she called is that most westeners don't stand up to her and was supprised I did.
I went back right before Tet to visit. She talked for a while but was sitting with teo Viets and 4 bottles of JW blue. It's thier holiday so let that hane thier fun.
-
1 photos
Relax
Anyone bank these Relax girls? They are about the stupidest bar girls known to man. I was in relax when this viet dude had them drinking shots till they passed out and puked on themselves. She would never talk to me after because i laughed at her and would never give her "lucky money"
-
1 photos
[QUOTE=Simian]I know Loc Long Quan in Hanoi reasonably well - the big development called Ciputra is on it. But never saw anything that looked like a brothel on or near that road. What do they look like? What should we look out for?
I know the places near the Sheraton in Hanoi - such as the guesthouses on To Ngoc Van with the guys calling you in from the street but have never seen anything like that on Loc Long Quan.[/QUOTE]Here ia a girl I pulled from a little massage place on 51 To Ngoc Van . They have a wooden sign on the sidewalk in front of the little alley. I checked her ID she is 18.
-
[QUOTE=Fornic8]Here ia a girl I pulled from a little massage place on 51 To Ngoc Van . They have a wooden sign on the sidewalk in front of the little alley. I checked her ID she is 18.[/QUOTE]Excellent Pull Fornic8 and great pic, after I brightened it could see that tiny cutie with her chubby-cheeked face.
More please, I would like to know details, price, deal, activities, actions, quality, all details! And more pics of course.
JD
-
[QUOTE=Cheapy]Brothels are north of the Tay Ho-lake on Duong Loc Long Quan and adjacent streets. This area has quite a few expats and well to do tourists so price seems to be up to 400, 000 dong. I had to pay before service but the girl did come thru with a fine performance. Big room and bed with shower.
Note: I agree with TJhooker report on Hanoi Viets in general. Watch your back.[/QUOTE]It sounds like we are dismissing this report? I too drive by the Duong Loc Long Quan area regularly and have never seen anything there. But there are side streets and alleys off of it.
This is the street where they are building the Ciputra mall soon opposite, right?
I know about the places on To Ngoc Van. Usually not clean enough for my liking. I'd rather just get a massage and HJ in a clean place, than FS in someplace where I am not sure who else has been there multiple times before me on the same sheets.
-
[QUOTE=Explorerman]It sounds like we are dismissing this report? I too drive by the Duong Loc Long Quan area regularly and have never seen anything there. But there are side streets and alleys off of it.
This is the street where they are building the Ciputra mall soon opposite, right?
I know about the places on To Ngoc Van. Usually not clean enough for my liking. I'd rather just get a massage and HJ in a clean place, than FS in someplace where I am not sure who else has been there multiple times before me on the same sheets.[/QUOTE]I am not positive but I think Cheapy may have the directions wrong, the brothels are not far from there but are on the other side of the lake, up near the Sheraton. I don't know of any places on LAC LONG QUAN, but around To Ngoc Van and that area they are obvious to anyone. Again, I am not sure, but don't know of any on LLQ and never heard of any there.
-
Johndao,
Thanks for the compliment, especially from a man of your stature in ISG. I was walking down 51 and all the touts from the hotels were trying to get me to "have a look" when I saw the sign on the sidewalk with the word massage in english. I went down the alley and in to find mamasan and two girls. This one was way to cute. Mamasan said 500, 000, whick I know is double, and I said OK. Got her in the room and we pushed the two massage beds together. The tables were just the right height for her to lay back and get fucked. She might be the perfect girl; tighest pussy I ever had and not a word of english. I fucked her about an hour with no complaints.
I left and was looking for a taxi when she can out to the street to talk to some of the tout boys. I had to have it again so I went over to talk to her. There was an expat resturant across the street with a big red sign and I looked over to see some patrons check me out talking to a really young looking 18 yo. We went back to the MP and this tims I gave mamasan 200, 000 for another round. I spent the next two hours fucking, ass fucking, throat fucking, and finished with an ass to mouth shot. Mamasan kicked me out at midnight.
I went back during TET but it was closed for the holiday. When I first fucked her she couldn't have been in P4P for more than a week. If she is still in the business she cannot be the same as when I abused her.
Sorry, no nore pictures, just some dark video that I cannot share.
[QUOTE=Johndao]Excellent Pull Fornic8 and great pic, after I brightened it could see that tiny cutie with her chubby-cheeked face.
More please, I would like to know details, price, deal, activities, actions, quality, all details! And more pics of course.
JD[/QUOTE][size=-2][b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please [url=http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size]
-
Sheraton
John, I stayed at the Sheraton awhile back and could find nothing nearby. I don't remember the names of the streets but I walked everywhere. Even as far as the overhead train. I managed one sleasy massage place at the top of the little hill just outside the hotel and it was horrid. The girl gave a bad massage and no extras. I did see one place further down on the main road but it look quite sordid with questionable characters lurking outside.
-
Taxi girl
This January I was staying at the Hilton Opera house during TETand had a flight out of town Wednesday morning. I checked out and went out front to get a taxi. Shit, no taxis. First time I have ever seen that. The bell boy goes down the street and flags down a Hanoi Taxi. As it gets closer I notice a girl driving. I hop in the front seat, tell her the airport, and off we go. I an flirting with her a bit and reach over and rub her ear. At the first red light she leans over and gives me a DFK. I don't know what to do, I got a plane to catch in 2 hours and a hard-on. She is driving, I am rubbing het titties when no cars are beside us, and she says "want to go Boom-Boom? As soon as we cross the long bridge she pulls over at a hotel and says wait here. She goes inside and comes out 5min later with room keys and looks up the taxi. We get in the room and both strip. She is about 30 with a tattoo on her back. Probally a retired BG. I don't have much time so I just fuck her for 20min and we leave. Bank in the taxi I realize my flight departs in 1 hour but my taxi girl will only drive 40klms. I don't want to yell at her since I just fucked but she is making me late for my flight. We get to the airport and I pay her 500,000 for the ST and taxi fare. I then run inside to find the ticket counter closed. Went to the airline office and got rescheduled for the evening flight and cought a different taxi back to the Hilton. Told them what happened and they let me keep my room for the afternoon. I told the doorman to call and get the same taxi for 4 hours before my flight took off. When she arrived she was really suprised to see me. I told her I wanted her again so I changed my flight. We stapped at the same ST hotel and this time we has two hours of BBBJ, DITY, Mish, and CG. I gave her another 500, 000 at the airport.
If you need a ride to the airport, she was Hanoi Taxi #43.
-
[QUOTE=Fornic8]This January I was staying at the Hilton Opera house during TETand had a flight out of town Wednesday morning. I checked out and went out front to get a taxi. Shit, no taxis. First time I have ever seen that. The bell boy goes down the street and flags down a Hanoi Taxi. As it gets closer I notice a girl driving. I hop in the front seat, tell her the airport, and off we go. I an flirting with her a bit and reach over and rub her ear. At the first red light she leans over and gives me a DFK. I don't know what to do, I got a plane to catch in 2 hours and a hard-on. She is driving, I am rubbing het titties when no cars are beside us, and she says "want to go Boom-Boom? As soon as we cross the long bridge she pulls over at a hotel and says wait here. She goes inside and comes out 5min later with room keys and looks up the taxi. We get in the room and both strip. She is about 30 with a tattoo on her back. Probally a retired BG. I don't have much time so I just fuck her for 20min and we leave. Bank in the taxi I realize my flight departs in 1 hour but my taxi girl will only drive 40klms. I don't want to yell at her since I just fucked but she is making me late for my flight. We get to the airport and I pay her 500,000 for the ST and taxi fare. I then run inside to find the ticket counter closed. Went to the airline office and got rescheduled for the evening flight and cought a different taxi back to the Hilton. Told them what happened and they let me keep my room for the afternoon. I told the doorman to call and get the same taxi for 4 hours before my flight took off. When she arrived she was really suprised to see me. I told her I wanted her again so I changed my flight. We stapped at the same ST hotel and this time we has two hours of BBBJ, DITY, Mish, and CG. I gave her another 500, 000 at the airport.
If you need a ride to the airport, she was Hanoi Taxi #43.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the great story and info!
-
[QUOTE=Johndao]I am not positive but I think Cheapy may have the directions wrong, the brothels are not far from there but are on the other side of the lake, up near the Sheraton. I don't know of any places on LAC LONG QUAN, but around To Ngoc Van and that area they are obvious to anyone. Again, I am not sure, but don't know of any on LLQ and never heard of any there.[/QUOTE]Hey Johndao,
Yes, I went by that area over the weekend, and drove back to where the ferris wheel etc are, and still see nothing. I assume he meant the well known area up from the Sheraton (two streets up, to the left for the unknowing.).
Dragonfly
There is a MP about 300 meters to the right of the little road that is the Sheraton entrance, on the side road next to the main road. It may be what you saw, as there tends to be people outside. Never had a problem with them. Sauna etc inside is fine. It is purely massage plus, though if you are nice to the reception people, they may offer you something more for a ST, off-site.
-
[QUOTE=Fornic8]Johndao,
Thanks for the compliment, especially from a man of your stature in ISG. I was walking down 51 and all the touts from the hotels were trying to get me to "have a look" when I saw the sign on the sidewalk with the word massage in english. I went down the alley and in to find mamasan and two girls. This one was way to cute. Mamasan said 500, 000, whick I know is double, and I said OK. Got her in the room and we pushed the two massage beds together. The tables were just the right height for her to lay back and get fucked. She might be the perfect girl; tighest pussy I ever had and not a word of english. I fucked her about an hour with no complaints.
I left and was looking for a taxi when she can out to the street to talk to some of the tout boys. I had to have it again so I went over to talk to her. There was an expat resturant across the street with a big red sign and I looked over to see some patrons check me out talking to a really young looking 18 yo. We went back to the MP and this tims I gave mamasan 200, 000 for another round. I spent the next two hours fucking, ass fucking, throat fucking, and finished with an ass to mouth shot. Mamasan kicked me out at midnight.
I went back during TET but it was closed for the holiday. When I first fucked her she couldn't have been in P4P for more than a week. If she is still in the business she cannot be the same as when I abused her.
Sorry, no more pictures, just some dark video that I cannot share.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the story and the details Fornic, it got me hot!
Of course you can post parts of the video, I do it all the time. First you need to get vidcaps of the best frames and save them. Then brighten them up a bit and post them as .jpg files. If your face is is any of them, it's easy to blur it in vidcaps. See my recent many, many vidcaps of Nguyet, made as vidcaps. Vidcaps give some of the best shots, the best images. I for one would love to see more of that tiny cutie from 51.
JD
-
A Mongering Jewel...
Brothers of the prowl,
I wanted to share with you a recent excellent experience at the Fortuna hotel. I was staying there around a month ago (and as it happens aware of the draw of the Boss Niteclub in the basement) but coincidentaly one of the people I was there to meet on business had arranged our evening meal to take place in the Japanese eatery on the second floor there.
I was running a little bit late and when I arrived I was first slightly puzzled, but then secretly thrilled to see that each of the guests at the table was sitting with an empty seat in between each of them.
Of course I played it coy right up until the moment when the first drinks arrived, followed by a mamasan and around 40 girls.
"I thought we shoud improve the view", says my host. It was relatively early (7pm) so I think we were seeing the cream of the crop. All above 7 with quite a few 9's and possibly the odd 10. To be honest it was a little hard to remeber. I was experiencing sensory overload! The girls just kept just pouring through the door until the entire circumference of the room was packed with them.
Just time for a quick "good evening boss" in unison before the host says "you have first pick".
"shit" I honestly didn't know were to start. "who speaks english" says I. Good thinking. Narrow the field, buy time.
Hands went up and then my usual KTV dilema. Maybe its just my luck but each time I choose the most vampish looking girl (big tits best body) she always seems to be the worst experience due to a poor attitude. I am sure there are also some good rational arguments why this should be but anyway. Not tonight I think, so I passed over a few absolute goddesses and chose #169 who just had a certain look about her.
Lyn (or lin? ) from Cambodia. Anyway guys, the real thrust of this post is SEEK HER OUT if you ever get to the fortuna.
She was a blast, lots of fun, liked to drink and talk. I know she is paid to do it but so were some of the other girls chosen who could hardly keep the false smile on their faces for more than a few seconds.
Needless to say number #169 accompanied me to my room for an overnighter. I won't bore you with every detail but the key KPI's were as follows.
face 8
body 8
gfe 10
attitude 10
4 pops during the night
DFK
Deep throat/great blow job
Did a good job of convincing me she was enjoying it (rubbed herself furiously when getting banged from behind) but then teh icing on the cake... during one session I dared to slip a finger in the old rusty bayonet wound and she responded by bucking on my finger. 'Ah' thinks I. A few seconds later I was balls deep in the batty passage (missonary style) and while I pumped the starfish lin rubbed her bean like an olympic bean flicker. What a sight.
A Mongering Jewel.
Had a another go in the morning.
it is $100 for an overnighter there and I ended up giving her another $40 simply because she was one of the best at her trade I have ever encountered and I believe she should be encouraged to continue delivering that level of service. So yes Brothers, that $40 was for you to.
Only issue with the whole night - forgot to get her mobile number so if one of you gets to her before I do again please get her number and pass it on to me.
Like I said Lin #169...a mongering Jewel!
Spread the Love
Mean